时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Yo, Gossip Girl! Slow down! | 哟 八卦婆! 等等! |
[00:33] | Who’d you piss off now? Not now, Jake. | – 谁叫你来的? – 现在别闹我 杰克 |
[00:35] | Well, if you’re looking for our girlfriend, okay, | 好吧 如果你要找咱俩的女朋友 |
[00:37] | you just missed her. | 她刚才还在这儿 |
[00:49] | Aren’t you Brooke Cassidy? | 你是布鲁克 卡西迪吗? |
[00:50] | That’s me. | 没错 |
[00:54] | So, you really a virgin? | 你真的是处女? |
[01:00] | You forgot your number. | 你怎么没写你的电话 |
[01:01] | I could be your first time! | 让我做你的第一个男人吧 |
[01:29] | Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝! |
[01:30] | How did I let you get me into this? | 我是疯了才跟你来这个鬼地方? |
[01:33] | Come on! Drink, drink! | 加油! 喝 喝! |
[01:34] | Ladies, got a room upstairs. | 女士们 上楼开个房吧 |
[01:37] | Get off of me! | 离我远点! |
[01:43] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[01:46] | Uh, you find your little, uh, BFF? | 呃 你见到你的小 呃 永远的好朋友? |
[01:48] | Oh, let it go. | 哦 别管他了 |
[01:50] | I’m sorry, I meant GBF. | 抱歉 我说的是男闺蜜 |
[01:52] | Gay Best Friend. | 同志好朋友 |
[01:59] | Stop! | 放手! |
[02:00] | I’m so left my purity ring in my room. | 我把誓言戒指落在屋子里了 |
[02:01] | You want to come help me look for it? | 你愿意来帮我找一下吗? |
[02:07] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:21] | We’re trending! | 疯狂传起来吧! |
[03:06] | So, | 唉 |
[03:07] | a series of 911 calls me in just after 4:00 a.m. | 一连串的报警电话都是在凌晨4点以后打来的 |
[03:10] | Dead body. | 尸体的位置 |
[03:11] | An anonymous tip gave us the location. | 是一个无名氏给我们的 |
[03:14] | Who invited the campus? | 谁邀请的这票学生? |
[03:15] | I know, they keep coming. | 是吧 他们不请自来 |
[03:16] | It’s like moths to a flame. | 就像飞蛾扑火一样蜂拥而至 |
[03:18] | Anyway, this place is notorious. | 不管怎么说 这个地方还真是臭名远扬 |
[03:19] | It’s called Finals Bridge. | 被称为断魂桥 |
[03:21] | 32 feet down | 人们从32英尺高的地方跳下 |
[03:23] | to a broken neck. | 摔断自己的脖子 |
[03:24] | – So a big suicide spot? – Well, used to be | – 是个自杀胜地? – 呃 原来是 |
[03:26] | till the university closed it down five years ago. Anyway, | 五年前学校把这里关闭了 就再也没发生过 |
[03:28] | I got to get back to take statements | 我得回去开始一个一个的 |
[03:30] | from the first responders. | 询问口供了 |
[03:33] | Hey, what do you got? | 嘿 有什么发现? |
[03:35] | Well, I got a beer bottle. | 我找到了一个啤酒瓶子 |
[03:37] | – Well, that’s something. – Mm-hmm. | – 好吧 算是点发现 – 嗯哼 |
[03:40] | Still wet, so it’s recent. | 瓶身还有液体 所以是刚才打破的 |
[03:42] | Yeah, and I got some sediment disturbances | 没错 我还在这边的地上发现了 |
[03:44] | here on the ground. | 几处凌乱的鞋印 |
[03:46] | And then up here… | 还有这里… |
[03:48] | base of the lamppost. | 路灯下面也有 |
[03:50] | Two different sets of shoe prints here. | 两双不同大小的鞋印 |
[03:52] | They’re not distinct, but it looks to me | 尽管不是很明显 不过在我看来 |
[03:54] | like there might have been a struggle? | 这里也许发生过打斗? |
[03:56] | Yeah. Well, there’s more… | 对 那也有 |
[03:58] | here… on the ledge. | 这里… 桥栏位置 |
[04:04] | Doesn’t look like he jumped. | 不像是他自己跳下去的 |
[04:07] | Maybe someone pushed this kid over the edge. | 也许是有人把他推下去的 |
[04:17] | Who… are you | # 你是谁? # |
[04:20] | Who, who, who, who | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[04:23] | Who… are you | # 你是谁? # |
[04:26] | Who, who, who, who | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[04:28] | I really wanna know | # 我很想知道 # |
[04:30] | Who… are you | # 你是谁? # |
[04:32] | Oh-oh-oh | # 噢 噢 噢 # |
[04:34] | Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 # |
[04:51] | All right. | 慢点 |
[04:56] | Ow. | 啊哦 |
[04:57] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 还好 |
[04:59] | Nothing that a chiropractor can’t fix. | 没有啥是脊椎推拿医生搞不定的 |
[05:04] | Five call-outs today. | 今天第五次出任务了 |
[05:07] | Not one died some place | 要不是有尸体出现 |
[05:08] | where I’m not risking my life. | 否则我才不会拿我的身体开玩笑 |
[05:10] | Yeah, well it sounds like it’s been a rough night | 没错 听起来 昨晚上每个人过得 |
[05:11] | for everybody, especially this guy. | 都不怎么样啊 尤其是这个家伙 |
[05:13] | And you can smell it. He’s had more | 你能闻见吧 他可不仅仅 |
[05:15] | than just a couple of beers. | 只喝了几瓶啤酒 |
[05:16] | Long night of partying. Things got out of hand. | 狂欢了一晚上 局势就不是那么受控制了 |
[05:19] | Student looky-loos say they last saw him | 围观的学生说最后一次见到他 |
[05:21] | at the Theta Delta party. | 是在西塔三角洲的派对 |
[05:25] | Student I.D. says Pete Moyer, sophomore. | 身份证显示 这孩子叫皮特 摩耶 大二学生 |
[05:28] | Has he got a cell phone on him, Super Dave? | 他有带手机吗 超人戴夫? |
[05:30] | No, not on him. | 没 没找到 |
[05:32] | College kid without a cell phone, that doesn’t happen. | 大学生没有手机 这简直是不可能的事情 |
[05:36] | Antemortem bruising on the face. | 脸上有瘀伤是死前形成的 |
[05:38] | Yeah, from a fight maybe. | 嗯 没准儿跟谁打了一架 |
[05:42] | Skull’s crushed. | 头骨碎裂 |
[05:43] | It’s consistent with the fall. | 应该是摔下来的时候造成的 |
[05:44] | Yeah, he didn’t drop straight down. | 对 他不是直线摔下来的 |
[05:46] | Trajectory says, he had some momentum | 轨迹说明 他从桥上掉下来的时候 |
[05:49] | when he came off the bridge. | 冲力可不小 |
[05:54] | Suggests a push. | 应该是有人推了他一把 |
[05:57] | Maybe it was from the same person that messed up his face. | 也许和打伤他脸的是同一人呢 |
[06:10] | What are you doing, taking candids of our crowd? | 你干嘛呢 从人群中找凶手候选人吗? |
[06:13] | You never know if the suspect might return to the scene. | 说不准疑犯会返回犯罪现场呢 |
[06:16] | Out of feelings of guilt? | 毫无负罪感的回来? |
[06:18] | Maybe they want to enjoy the show. | 他们没准还会很享受呢 |
[06:24] | Ah, person of interest. | 啊 一个熟人 |
[06:27] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 没错 |
[06:30] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[06:31] | Giving the girls trouble? | 又找哪个女孩儿麻烦了? |
[06:33] | Between school and basketball, | 除了学习和打篮球 |
[06:34] | I don’t really have much time. | 我基本上没什么时间可以找姑娘麻烦 |
[06:35] | It’s good to see you, Finn. | 很高兴见到你 芬恩 |
[06:36] | It’s really good to see you. | 见到你真不错 |
[06:38] | And Dad said you two were working together again. | 老爸说你们俩又在一起工作了 |
[06:40] | Yes, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[06:42] | So when are we going to play tennis? | 那我们什么时候一起去打网球? |
[06:43] | Think you can finally beat me? | 你觉得你能打败我? |
[06:45] | Ah, yeah, good luck with that, buddy. | 啊 小子 祝你成功 |
[06:46] | How come you’re not in class? | 你怎么没去上课? |
[06:48] | Dad, it’s 7:00 a.m. | 爸爸 现在才早晨7点 |
[06:50] | Plus, everybody’s talking about this. | 还有 所有人都在谈论这个 |
[06:51] | Yeah. I noticed that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[06:52] | How’d they get here so quickly? | 他们怎么这么快就聚到这了? |
[06:54] | Um, it’s trending. | 呃 这个已经传开了 |
[06:56] | What? Can I see that? | 啥? 我能看下吗? |
[06:59] | Posted at 3:57 a.m. | 是在凌晨3点57发出来的 |
[07:01] | User name Voyuer4U. | 发件人是Voyuer4U |
[07:03] | 3:57. | 3点57 |
[07:04] | Brass said the 911 started coming in after 4:00. | 布瑞斯说报警电话都是4点以后打进来的 |
[07:08] | That means this Voyuer4U guy | 就是说 这个Voyuer4U |
[07:09] | knew about the body | 在警察和其他人来之前 |
[07:10] | before the cops or anybody else. | 就已经接触过尸体了 |
[07:12] | So this guy could be our killer. | 那么 这个人就有可能是凶手了 |
[07:13] | The dude wanted to post and boast. | 这个人是想把它传出去提高自己的知名度 |
[07:17] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[07:18] | That is a good theory. | 这倒是个不错的理由 |
[07:21] | Must run in the blood. | 肯定是遗传 |
[07:27] | What can you tell me, Doc? | 医生 你怎么看? |
[07:28] | Well, our young man’s skull fracture | 呃 看来我们的死者不仅是头骨断裂 |
[07:30] | was accompanied by a fracture to the C1 vertebrate. | 同时伴随C1处脊椎断裂 |
[07:33] | Severed the spinal cord. | 而且还伤到脊髓 |
[07:35] | Injuries were debilitating and fatal. | 这是导致其死亡的原因 |
[07:37] | What about the antemortem injuries? | 那死前身体上的伤痕呢? |
[07:39] | Well, besides the split lip | 根据他嘴唇上的撕裂伤 |
[07:41] | and contusions, | 和挫伤 |
[07:43] | he suffered a fracture to the zygomatic arch. | 他的的颧弓受到重击导致断裂 |
[07:46] | Also the nasal cartilage. | 还有鼻柱骨也是 |
[07:47] | And there was blood in the nares, the nostrils. | 两个鼻孔都有血迹 |
[07:50] | He really took a beating. | 他真的是被狠扁了一顿 |
[07:52] | Contusions take around six hours to set. | 挫伤一般会在6小时内显现出来 |
[07:54] | He was killed around 4:00 a.m., | 他是在凌晨4点左右被杀 |
[07:55] | means he was assaulted around 10:00 p.m. | 就是说他是在晚上10点左右被袭击的 |
[07:57] | And there were no defensive wounds. | 并且身上没有自我防卫带来的伤痕 |
[08:03] | The fight was one-sided. | 他是单纯的被打 |
[08:07] | Somebody really had it in for this kid. | 有人真的是恨死这个孩子了 |
[08:15] | All right, so, the autopsy says | 好了 验尸报告说 |
[08:17] | that Pete Moyer got himself beaten up at about 10:00 p.m. | 皮特 摩耶是在晚上10点左右被袭击 |
[08:20] | We didn’t find any blood on his clothes from a fight but, | 可是他衣服上却没有一点血迹 |
[08:22] | Nick and Greg did find bloody clothes | 不过尼克和格雷格在他的宿舍里 |
[08:24] | in his dorm room. | 发现了带有血迹的衣服 |
[08:25] | And apart from the clothes, | 不过那里除了衣服 |
[08:27] | the room was completely empty. | 整个屋子都是空的 |
[08:29] | What do you mean? | 什么? |
[08:30] | Apparently, a bunch of students went in there and | 很明显 有学生去过那里而且 |
[08:32] | helped themselves to his stuff. | 把他的东西都带走了 |
[08:34] | You’re kidding me. Yeah. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[08:35] | Isn’t that disgusting? | 是不是很恶劣? |
[08:37] | So, Pete, last night, gets into a fight, | 所以说 皮特昨晚打了架 |
[08:39] | goes back to his dorm room, | 回到寝室换好衣服 |
[08:41] | changes his clothes and then he goes the Theta Delta party. | 才去了西塔三角洲的派对 |
[08:45] | Yeah, where, maybe, he ran into the guy | 是的 但是也许 他去那个派对是为了 |
[08:47] | that he had the fight with, and then the fight continues, | 找那个和他打架的人 不过这场暴力没有停止 |
[08:49] | and ends on the bridge. | 最后的结果是 他坠桥 |
[08:50] | Okay, so… | 好吧 就是说… |
[08:51] | sounds like we need to know more about this party. | 我们需要更多关于派对的信息 |
[08:55] | Oh, yeah, what about this Voyuer4U guy | 哦 对了 那个传照片的Voyuer4U |
[08:57] | who posted the photo? | 查出了什么没有? |
[08:59] | Yeah, Archie’s working on it right now. | 噢 阿奇现在还在查 |
[09:02] | Yeah, please, make yourself a home. | 好的 你随意 |
[09:04] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[09:09] | Hey, Archie. | 嘿 阿奇 |
[09:10] | What do you got? | 你查到什么了吗? |
[09:11] | Running an ISP trace on Voyeur4U. | 我在查Voyeur4U的网络服务提供商 |
[09:13] | Still waiting. | 结果还没出来 |
[09:14] | Are these from the Theta party? | 这些事西塔派对上的照片吗? |
[09:15] | Yeah. Going through all the posted photos | 是的 我在盘查所有上传的 |
[09:18] | looking for Pete. | 皮特的照片 |
[09:19] | No luck yet, but, uh, | 目前一无所获 但是 呃 |
[09:21] | still got another 1,367 photos to go. | 还有1367张照片要查 |
[09:22] | Oh, great. What do you have? | 噢 好的 你呢? |
[09:25] | Pete Moyer’s FriendAgenda page. | 在看皮特 摩耶的朋友议程主页 |
[09:28] | This guy lived out loud | 作为一个众所周知的同性恋 |
[09:30] | in more ways than one… openly gay, | 他的行事太过高调 |
[09:33] | and he didn’t pull any punches when it came | 而且我行我素 不管不顾 |
[09:35] | – to his feelings about others. – What do you mean? | – 不在乎别人的感受 – 什么意思? |
[09:37] | – He kept a VLOG. – Video blog. | – 他有个视频博客 – 视频博客 |
[09:38] | Kind of like a campus version of | 就像学院版的 |
[09:39] | Perez Hilton. | 佩雷斯 希尔顿(美国网络八卦红人) |
[09:42] | Pete posted juicy gossip about everybody on campus. | 皮特把学校里很多人的八卦视频发上去 |
[09:45] | Everything from who’s sleeping with whom, | 无奇不有 包括什么谁跟谁上床 |
[09:48] | to whose spring break was | 谁在春假去 |
[09:50] | more like spring rehab. | 戒毒所什么的 |
[09:51] | Okay, so sounds like this guy | 这样 也就是说他 |
[09:53] | made a lot of enemies, right? | 树了很多敌 是吧? |
[09:54] | Oh, yeah, one in particular… | 噢 对了 这个用户名为 |
[09:56] | username Jonesin4. | Jonesin4的很特别 |
[09:59] | Comments are full of homophobic slurs. | 他的评论都反映了对同性恋的憎恶侮辱 |
[10:00] | Some of ’em are kind of violent. | 有些甚至很激烈 很暴力 |
[10:02] | Like this one, posted last night. | 比如这条 是昨天晚上发的 |
[10:04] | “Hey, Queer. | ‘嘿 同志 |
[10:06] | Stop gossiping and meet up with me, if you’re man enough. | 不要再发八卦了 够种的话就来见我 |
[10:09] | Or I’ll find you.” | 我一定会把你揪出来’ |
[10:11] | Maybe this is a hate crime. | 可能是报复犯罪 |
[10:12] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 你们 |
[10:13] | We got a hit on Voyeur4U. | 我找到Voyeur4U的线索了 |
[10:15] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[10:18] | Pete Moyer’s account. | 皮特 摩耶的账号 |
[10:19] | His death shot was posted from his own phone. | 他的死状是用自己的手机发的 |
[10:22] | We didn’t find his cell phone at the scene. | 我们在案发地点没有发现他的手机 |
[10:24] | Maybe the killer picked it up, you know. | 可能是凶手拿走了 |
[10:26] | He might still have it. | 他可能还带在身上 |
[10:27] | Track the cell’s GPS. | 追踪那支手机 |
[10:28] | Already on it. | 已经在查了 |
[10:29] | WLVU campus, Vincer Hall. | 在西拉斯维加斯大学校区 文森厅 |
[10:32] | That dorm has five floors. | 那栋宿舍楼有五层 |
[10:34] | And I can track the current altitude of that cell phone. | 我现在还能追踪到那支手机的信号 |
[10:36] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:37] | 2,061 feet above sea level. | 海平面两千零六十英尺(大约628米) |
[10:39] | So, in Vegas, | 也就是说 在拉斯维加斯 |
[10:41] | that’s about 27 feet above ground. | 是离地二十七英尺(8.3米) |
[10:42] | – I’d say that’s the third floor. – Hey, Nick. | – 大概是在三楼 – 嘿 尼克 |
[10:44] | Are you and Greg still on campus? | 你和格雷格还在学校吗? |
[10:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 头儿 |
[10:46] | Yeah, we have a location on Pete Moyer’s phone. | 好的 我们查到皮特 摩耶手机的位置了 |
[10:51] | Room’s clear. | 查完了 |
[10:52] | Next one. | 下一间 |
[10:55] | LVPD! | 警察! |
[10:57] | Open up! | 快开门! |
[10:59] | Get in there, Vaughn. | 沃恩 上 |
[11:02] | Don’t leave out that window! | 离开那扇窗户! |
[11:04] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开! |
[11:07] | Why you running, dude? | 伙计 你跑什么? |
[11:08] | Resisting arrest…not cool. | 拒捕…可不明智 |
[11:10] | That must be Jonesin4. | 那个人应该就是Jonesin4 |
[11:14] | I think I know for what. | 我想我知道原因了 |
[11:16] | Whatever you’re jonesing for, this guy’s got it. | 不管这孩子嗑什么 反正他有货 |
[11:20] | Hey, try the number. | 嘿 打受害人的手机 |
[11:35] | Pete’s phone. | 皮特的手机 |
[11:36] | So you think this guy’s Pete’s killer? | 所以你觉得他是凶手? |
[11:38] | I think we have a strong connection. | 我觉得他肯定和这事儿有关 |
[11:45] | You guys got this so wrong. | 你们肯定搞错了 |
[11:49] | “Hey, Queer. Stop gossiping | “嘿 同志 不要再发八卦了 |
[11:51] | and meet up with me | 够种的话就来找我 |
[11:52] | if you’re man enough. Or I’ll find you.” | 我一定会把你揪出来” |
[11:54] | Now, it sounds to me like we’ve got it right. | 这让我们觉得我们抓对人了 |
[11:56] | You had it in for Pete. | 你把这段话发给了皮特 |
[11:58] | So is that your thing…you like to gay-bash? | 这就是你干的事儿 喜欢抨击同性恋? |
[11:59] | The last person who’d bash Pete for being gay is me. | 我是 最不会抨击他是同性恋的人 |
[12:03] | Really? | 是吗? |
[12:04] | Why is that? | 为什么呢? |
[12:05] | Because I’m gay. | 因为我自己就是同性恋 |
[12:08] | “Hey, Queer” and all that | ‘嘿 同志’还有那段话 |
[12:10] | it’s just the way we talk to each other. | 我们平常就是这么交流的 |
[12:12] | It’s kind of an “us” versus “you” thing. | 同志指的是’我们’ 而不仅仅是’你’ |
[12:14] | Well, we have evidence that suggests | 好吧 我们有证据证明 |
[12:16] | a “you” versus “Pete” thing on the bridge last night. | 你和皮特昨晚在桥上碰面 |
[12:18] | We found a beer bottle with your DNA on it | 我们发现皮特被推下桥的案发地点有 |
[12:20] | in the exact spot where somebody pushed Pete to his death. | 一支 有你指纹的啤酒瓶 |
[12:22] | Look, I didn’t kill Pete. | 相信我 我不是凶手 |
[12:24] | Okay, you were on the bridge…at least give me that much. | 你当时你也在桥上 至少给我个相信你的理由 |
[12:26] | Yeah, I admit that, I was on the bridge. | 是 我承认 我是在桥上 |
[12:28] | But only because he texted me. | 但那时因为他给我发了短信 |
[12:30] | He said he needed help. | 他说他要找人帮忙 |
[12:31] | Someone had done a number on him. | 他被人侮辱了 |
[12:34] | Figured he was in trouble. | 我想去看他发生了什么事 |
[12:38] | By the time I got there he was dead. | 但我到的时候他已经死了 |
[12:40] | Whatever happened on that bridge, I was too late. | 不管桥上当时发生了什么 都来不及了 |
[12:45] | Yeah, well, you’re a really good friend, man. | 哦 是吗 伙计 你可真是个挚友 |
[12:46] | You find him dead, | 你发现他死了 |
[12:48] | you take his phone, you take his picture, and you post it | 然后拿了他的手机 拍了他的照片 还传到了 |
[12:50] | – to the Internet? – Yeah, what, did you forget | – 网上? – 是啊 你难道忘记 |
[12:51] | – to call 911? – I called. | – 打911报警了吗? – 我打了 |
[12:53] | When I got back to my room. | 在我回到寝室以后 |
[12:54] | I told you where to find his body. | 我告诉了你们尸体的位置 |
[12:56] | Posting that photo is what Pete would’ve wanted. | 上传那照片也会是皮特的想法 |
[13:00] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思? |
[13:01] | Trend To The End. | 就算死也要火一把 |
[13:03] | All right, well, let’s say | 好吧 就是说 |
[13:04] | that you were just the photographer, | 作为拍照人 |
[13:07] | who do you suppose had it in for Pete? | 你觉得皮特为什么会死? |
[13:09] | Don’t know who. | 我也不知道是谁 |
[13:11] | Might know why. | 但是可能猜得到起因 |
[13:13] | It’s all about the “scan-dahl.” | 是因为某个”丑闻” |
[13:16] | What scandal? | 什么丑闻? |
[13:17] | Pete wouldn’t tell me. | 皮特不肯告诉我 |
[13:20] | But he had some campus dirt | 但他好像要公布的学校的丑事 |
[13:21] | that he was going to dish. | 跟TMZ网站(名人新闻网站)里 |
[13:22] | Total TMZ. | 那些八卦一样劲爆 |
[13:26] | Love me, hate me. | 爱我 或是恨我 |
[13:28] | But you know that I live by one rule: | 不管怎样 你们知道我的宗旨 |
[13:32] | privacy is history. | 隐私时代过去了 |
[13:34] | The eye in the sky sees all, shares all. | 不管你干嘛 都有人知道 并让大家也知道 |
[13:38] | Now, if you can’t own it, | 当今 如果你不能保证行事密不透风 |
[13:42] | don’t do it. | 就别去做 |
[13:43] | Now, sometimes this means making hard calls, | 不然 就会遭罪 |
[13:46] | hurting people close to you, | 伤害到身边的人 |
[13:47] | but I’d be a hypocrite if I didn’t tell all. | 但如果我不说出完整真相 我就会是个伪君子 |
[13:51] | And this bomb | 接下来我要扔出来的 |
[13:54] | that I’m about to drop… | 这个爆炸性消息 |
[13:56] | it’s gonna blow you away. | 会把你们都炸飞 |
[14:01] | Got this off Pete’s phone. | 我在皮特的手机里找到这段视频 |
[14:03] | Thinking it was going to be his latest VLOG entry. | 应该是他要在博客里发布的消息 |
[14:06] | Or whatever his tell-all was. | 或是他要揭露什么完整的真相 |
[14:08] | I think I know | 我想我应该 |
[14:10] | what it could have been about. | 知道他说的是什么了 |
[14:11] | I found these pictures of Pete talking | 我在皮特和演员布鲁克 卡西迪的聊天 |
[14:13] | to Brooke Cassidy, the actress. | 记录里找到了这些照片 |
[14:15] | Oh, more than an actress. | 她可不只是个演员 |
[14:17] | Brooke Cassidy is an industry. | 都可以发展成一个产业了 |
[14:19] | Kids love her; parents love her even more. | 孩子们喜欢她 父母们更甚 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:22] | No sex, no drugs. | 不乱搞 不嗑药 |
[14:23] | America’s favorite virgin. | 简直是美国的圣女 |
[14:25] | Tough act to keep up in college. | 在大学里发生了什么破事 |
[14:28] | Yes, and maybe she didn’t, and maybe Pete found out. | 是啊 也许她不是 亦或是被皮特发现了 |
[14:30] | And here he is, | 还有看这里 |
[14:32] | giving her the heads-up. | 在提醒她 |
[14:34] | Before he drops the bomb. | 在他放出消息前 |
[14:41] | Excuse me, Ms. Cassidy. | 打扰了 卡西迪小姐 |
[14:42] | We’re from the Crime Lab. | 我们是罪案调查室的 |
[14:44] | This is CSI Brody. I’m CSI Finlay. | 这位CSI的布洛迪 我是CSI的芬莱 |
[14:46] | We’re investigating Pete Moyer’s death. | 我们正在调查皮特 摩耶死因 |
[14:48] | – It’s an awful thing. – Yeah. Yeah, it is. | – 这事情太可怕了 – 是 是啊 确实 |
[14:50] | And according to Pete’s VLOG, | 根据皮特视频博客 |
[14:52] | you guys were pretty good friends. | 你们是很要好的朋友 |
[14:54] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[14:56] | According to photos posted from the Theta party, | 根据西塔聚会所拍摄的照片来看 |
[14:58] | you were one of the last people to see him. | 你是最后见到他的人之一 |
[15:00] | I guess so. | 我想是这样 |
[15:02] | What exactly can you tell us about his state of mind? | 你能准确地告诉我们他当时有什么想法吗? |
[15:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:05] | Pete was Pete. | 皮特就是皮特 |
[15:07] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:09] | A hot mess. | 一个头脑发热 |
[15:10] | Opinionated. | 固执的家伙 |
[15:11] | He could be cruel sometimes. | 他有时候很残酷 |
[15:12] | Was he ever cruel to you? | 他对你做过很残酷的事情吗? |
[15:15] | It seems like everybody wants to get ahead, so they’ll say | 似乎是每个人都想出风头 所以他们会说 |
[15:17] | whatever they want about me, even if it’s a total lie. | 他们认为关于我的想当然的事 即使那些假的 |
[15:19] | I came here to be a student, | 我来这是念书的 |
[15:21] | and I thought that Pete respected that. | 而且我认为皮特很尊重这一点 |
[15:23] | And that would be important to a woman | 对一个女人来说 |
[15:25] | who had made a very public pledge of purity until marriage. | 在结婚前守身如玉很重要 |
[15:28] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么吗? |
[15:30] | We would just like to know | 我们只是想知道 |
[15:31] | what the two of you were talking about | 在有人把皮特推下桥之前 |
[15:33] | before someone pushed Pete off the bridge. | 你们两个谈了些什么 |
[15:36] | Whatever it was, you don’t look happy. | 不论怎么看 你看起来不怎么愉快 |
[15:41] | Okay, I don’t like where this is going. | 好吧 我不想再和你们谈下去了 |
[15:43] | I don’t either. | 我也不想 |
[15:44] | And you are? | 你是? |
[15:45] | Jake Pychan, | 杰克 派臣 |
[15:47] | Theta Delta Zeta president. | 西塔泽塔三角洲社团的主席 |
[15:49] | Are these people giving you a hard time? | 这些人为难你了吗? |
[15:51] | No. They’re just asking questions about Pete. | 没有 她们只是在问关于皮特的问题 |
[15:53] | Oh, I can tell you all you need to know. | 哦 我可以告诉你们想知道的 |
[15:55] | Oh, great. | 哦 太好了 |
[15:56] | Pete Moyer was a leech. | 皮特 摩耶是个骗子 |
[15:58] | A nobody who tried to be a somebody by posting lies. | 一个想通过散通过布谣言出名的无名小辈 |
[16:02] | I warned Brooke about him. | 我警告过布鲁克要提防他 |
[16:03] | I can see you’re very protective, Mr. President. | 看得出你非常有保护意识 主席先生 |
[16:06] | And busy. | 我也很忙 |
[16:07] | I got a class to get to. So does Brooke. | 我得去上课了 布鲁克也是 |
[16:13] | Is that everything from Pete’s room? | 皮特房间的所有东西都在这了? |
[16:15] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[16:16] | Still haven’t got his computer yet. | 还没找到他的电脑 |
[16:18] | Oh, look at that. | 哦 看那个 |
[16:21] | Nice to see some things never change. | 很高兴有些东西一直未变 |
[16:24] | Instant ramen! | 方便面! |
[16:26] | And a Crock-Pot. | 还有个克罗克电锅 |
[16:27] | Good times. | 好生活啊 |
[16:29] | The kid had all kinds of electronica. | 这孩子有所有类型的数码产品 |
[16:31] | Cameras and microphones… | 摄像头和麦克风… |
[16:34] | listening devices. | 录音设备 |
[16:35] | Took this whole paparazzi thing pretty seriously. | 就像是狗仔队一样专业 |
[16:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:41] | Like, A-plus seriously. | 例如 得了个A加 |
[16:44] | Pete wrote a term paper here called | 皮特在学期末的论文名为 |
[16:46] | “Phone Hacking for Hacks.” | “如何窃听电话” |
[16:48] | It’s like a how-to guide. | 就像是本说明书 |
[16:49] | Phone hacking for credit? | 为了得到学分而窃听电话? |
[16:51] | What kind of class teaches that? | 什么课能教这个? |
[16:52] | Anthropology of Fame. | 人类学之一个人的名望 |
[16:55] | Taught by Professor Tom Laudner. | 汤姆 拉德那教授的课 |
[16:57] | Tom Laudner? | 汤姆 拉德那? |
[16:58] | I know that guy. | 我知道那个家伙 |
[16:59] | He has a tabloid TV show | 他有一档小报消息似的节目 |
[17:02] | called Celebrities Indisposed. | 节目名是 “名人不适” |
[17:04] | He earns his living harassing celebrities. | 他以攻击名人为生 |
[17:06] | And now he’s teaching our kids, right? | 现在他在教我们的孩子们 对吗? |
[17:10] | Hester… | 赫斯特… |
[17:11] | Prynne. | 普林 |
[17:13] | The Scarlet Letter. | “红字”的女主人公 |
[17:15] | I like to think of Hester | 我喜欢把赫斯特归为 |
[17:17] | as the first bad girl | 第一坏的女孩 |
[17:20] | gone viral. | 她是毒瘤 |
[17:21] | But that was then. | 但那只是曾经了 |
[17:23] | This… is now. | 到了… 现今 |
[17:25] | Today, the scarlet letter… it gets you a book deal, | 今天 小说 “红字” 销量很好 |
[17:28] | it gets you a product line, it gets you a reality show. | 它有了生产线 有了真人秀 |
[17:31] | Fame is good. | 名声很好 |
[17:34] | But… | 但是… |
[17:35] | without the judgment | 没有了教会 |
[17:37] | of the church | 的评判 |
[17:39] | or the community, | 或是组织 |
[17:41] | what’s left to keep us in line? | 什么还能束缚我们呢? |
[17:42] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[17:44] | Gossip, | 流言蜚语 |
[17:46] | fear, ridicule, shame. | 恐惧 嘲讽 羞辱 |
[17:49] | Gossip is good. | 流言蜚语很好 |
[17:52] | Gossip works… | 流言蜚语服务于… |
[17:53] | for society. | 社会 |
[18:02] | Wow. That was a great lecture. | 哇 很棒的一堂课 |
[18:04] | Professor Laudner, right? | 你是拉德那教授 对吗? |
[18:05] | Mmm, yes. Well, I’m glad you could make it. | 嗯 我是 很高兴你能听得懂 |
[18:08] | Uh, the police, right? | 你是警察 对吗? |
[18:10] | Uh… CSI. | 嗯…犯罪现场调查科的 |
[18:11] | D.B. Russell. | D.B. 罗素 |
[18:12] | Oh, nice to meet you. Yeah. You, too. | 哦 很高兴见到你 是的 我也是 |
[18:14] | Yeah. I presume this is about Pete Moyer, yeah? | 我猜你是为皮特 摩耶的事情 对吗? |
[18:16] | Yeah, yeah. He was one of your students, right? | 是的 他曾是你的学生 对吗? |
[18:19] | He was my best student. Yeah, I could tell that. | 他是我最好的学生 是啊 我能确定这点 |
[18:21] | You know, I saw some of his course work. | 你知道 我看过他的课程论文 |
[18:23] | Especially that paper on phone hacking. | 特别是那篇关于手机黑客的 |
[18:25] | That was a good one. | 那篇文章不错的 |
[18:26] | Well, maybe not so good for Pete. | 也许对皮特不是件好事 |
[18:29] | See, I think he may have tried to hack the wrong phone. | 我认为他窃听错了电话 |
[18:32] | Well, I mean, | 呃 我是说 |
[18:34] | I couldn’t tell you anything about that. | 我不能和你谈论那个 |
[18:36] | No. Well… I mean this is a classroom | 不 好吧…这是间教室 |
[18:38] | and, you know, we just try to create a safe environment | 你知道 我们只是试着去创造一个安全的环境 |
[18:40] | for students to pursue their intellectual muse. | 为学生们追逐他们的智慧灵感 |
[18:43] | Oh, I’m confused. | 哦 我不这么认为 |
[18:44] | I thought you taught a class on gossip. | 我以为你在教他们散布谣言 |
[18:47] | Oh, no, no, no, no… I teach a course | 噢 不 不 不 不… 我教的课是关于 |
[18:49] | on the sociology of celebrity; the culture of idolatry. | 名人社会学的 偶像崇拜文化 |
[18:50] | I mean, college is to prepare students | 我是说 大学时让学生准备好 |
[18:52] | for the real world, right? The campus | 面对真实的世界 对吧? 大学 |
[18:54] | is a microcosm for society… you got the haves, | 是社会的缩影… 有富有的人 |
[18:56] | you got the have-nots, | 有贫穷的人 |
[18:57] | you’ve got the beautiful people, and the, uh… | 有漂亮的人 还有 嗯… |
[18:59] | you know, not-so-beautiful people. | 你知道 还有不漂亮的人 |
[19:01] | And you got a real world actress | 并且也有现实世界的女演员 |
[19:03] | – playing student too, right? – Yeah. | – 扮演学生 对吗? – 是的 |
[19:04] | Brooke Cassidy? Fabulous girl. | 布鲁克 卡西迪? 难以置信的女孩 |
[19:06] | Yeah, she was kind enough to serve as an object lesson | 是啊 她足以做教学示范 |
[19:08] | – in one of my lectures. – That was kind of her. | – 在我的课程里 – 她非常好 |
[19:11] | ‘Cause the way I hear it, she’s, like, | 我听说 她很期待 |
[19:13] | – this scandal waiting to happen. – Yeah. | – 这个丑闻曝光 – 是的 |
[19:15] | Teen Dream deflowered. | 凋零的花朵 |
[19:17] | It’d obviously make a good story. | 是个好的故事素材 |
[19:18] | Hey, did you have Pete try to hack into some of that? | 嘿 你让皮特挖过那些事情吗? |
[19:21] | Pete? No, no, no, no. | 皮特? 不 不 不 不 |
[19:22] | He’s one of my students, | 他只是我的学生 |
[19:23] | he’s not one of my employees. | 而不是我的雇员 |
[19:25] | Right. Right, right, right. | 对 对 对 对 对 |
[19:26] | Listen, what I can tell you about Pete… | 听着 我能告诉你关于皮特的只有… |
[19:29] | as “out” as he was, | 他不干这个了 |
[19:32] | he kept a few things in the closet. | 他公寓里有些东西 |
[19:36] | That’s as close as you’ll get to an exclusive from me. | 这可是我给你的 独家新闻啊 |
[19:38] | Okay. I hope you return the favor. | – 好的 – 我希望你对我有所回报 |
[19:40] | Oh, hey, thank you so much. That was very helpful. | 噢 嗨 非常感谢你 这些非常有帮助 |
[19:42] | No, no, no, thank you. | 不 不 不 谢谢你 |
[19:43] | Nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[19:44] | Yeah, you, too. | 嗯 见到你很高兴 |
[19:44] | Take care. | 保重 |
[19:46] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | – 好运 – 谢谢 |
[19:55] | What are we looking for exactly? | 我们要找什么? |
[19:57] | Oh, you know, | 哦 |
[19:59] | something besides a computer | 除了电脑 |
[20:00] | or a hard drive | 或硬盘以外 |
[20:02] | where Pete could’ve stored whatever dirt he dug up | 皮特能把布鲁克 卡西迪相关的丑闻 |
[20:04] | on Brooke Cassidy. | 存起来的东西 |
[20:06] | You sure the professor’s not just messing with you? | 你确定那个教授不是在混淆视听? |
[20:08] | He was pretty clear about the quid pro quo. | 他对于这其中的利害关系再清楚不过了 |
[20:13] | I think I… | 我好像… |
[20:15] | may have just found the quid. | 找到好东西了 |
[20:18] | I got to get me one of those. | 我也得买个这 |
[20:25] | Flash drive. | 闪盘 |
[20:27] | Let’s check it out. | 打开看看 |
[20:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:38] | Let’s see what’s in Brooke’s folder. | 看看”布鲁克”文件夹 |
[20:44] | Wow. Okay, so Pete wasn’t just hacking messages. | 哇哦 好 皮特不光能黑别人的短信 |
[20:47] | He was hacking into e-mails and photos. | 还能黑别人的电子邮件和照片 |
[20:49] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:52] | America’s favorite virgin’s looking pretty virginal. | 美国最受欢迎的处女果然很纯洁 |
[20:55] | There’s nothing really controversial here. | 这里看起来没有什么出格的事情 |
[20:57] | Let’s check Jake’s file. | 看下”杰克”文件夹 |
[21:11] | Okay, wait a minute now. | 好 等下 |
[21:14] | I’ve seen that tatt before. | 我见过那个纹身 |
[21:17] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[21:18] | Climbing out a window at WLVU. | 在西部拉斯维加斯大学翻的墙 |
[21:22] | That’s Sebastian Jones. | 那是赛巴斯蒂安 琼斯 |
[21:24] | One of Pete Moyer’s buddies. | 皮特 摩耶的哥们儿之一 |
[21:26] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:29] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[21:30] | Looks like he’s got another buddy. | 看来他有别的哥们儿了 |
[21:32] | That’s Brooke’s boyfriend, | 他是布鲁克的男友 |
[21:33] | Jake Pychan. | 杰克 派臣 |
[21:35] | Looks like boyfriend’s got a beard. | 杰克自己还有个胡须男友 |
[21:46] | Where did you get these? | 这是从哪儿弄的? |
[21:47] | Not off the computer | 如果你想问 |
[21:48] | you stole from Pete Moyer’s dorm room, | 是不是你从皮特 摩耶寝室偷走的 |
[21:50] | if that’s what you mean. | 那台电脑里来的 我可以告诉你不是 |
[21:52] | We found his computer under your bed. | 我们在你床底下发现了他的电脑 |
[21:53] | Those photos were on a flash drive that Pete hid | 这些照片是在皮特藏起来的闪盘里发现的 |
[21:56] | in some dirty clothes. | 被藏到脏衣服里了 |
[21:58] | But you didn’t think to look there. | 但是看起来你没找到 |
[21:59] | And they came from your phone. | 而且是从你手机里的 |
[22:01] | – Which Pete hacked into. – Son of a bitch. | – 皮特黑进去的 – 狗娘养的 |
[22:03] | I guess you didn’t take that | 你可不像你女友那么 |
[22:04] | same purity pledge as your girlfriend. | 坚守贞洁 |
[22:06] | That isn’t sex. | 那不是做爱 |
[22:08] | Oh, I don’t think your girlfriend would agree. | 哦 我想你的女友不会这么认为 |
[22:10] | – Does she know you’re gay? – I’m not gay. | – 她知道你是同志吗? – 我不是同志 |
[22:12] | Gay, straight, | 是也好 不是也好 |
[22:13] | your business, or at least | 都是你的事 起码 |
[22:15] | it was your business right up until Pete | 在皮特决定 |
[22:17] | decided to make it | 把它张扬出去之前 |
[22:19] | everyone else’s. | 是你自己的事 |
[22:20] | And then you threw him off the bridge. | 然后你就把他推到桥下面去了 |
[22:22] | I didn’t touch him. | 我根本没碰过他 |
[22:23] | When I saw him last night at the Theta house, | 昨晚在西塔派对那里看到他的时候 |
[22:25] | somebody already worked him over pretty good. | 他已经被人揍了 |
[22:27] | Well, then, you won’t mind | 那好 不介意提供 |
[22:28] | giving us your prints and some DNA? | 你的指纹和DNA吧? |
[22:29] | I have rights. | 我有权拒绝 |
[22:31] | Yeah, you got rights, | 是 你有权拒绝 |
[22:32] | but you’re a suspect in a murder case. | 但我们怀疑你涉嫌一宗谋杀案 |
[22:33] | And we don’t have a lot of time, so tell us what happened. | 我们时间不多 还是告诉我们发生了什么吧 |
[22:40] | Sebastian texted me after Pete was dead. | 皮特死以后 赛巴斯蒂安给我发短信 |
[22:44] | He said… | 他说… |
[22:46] | Pete might have some photos of us. | 皮特可能有我和他的照片 |
[22:48] | Sebastian already had his phone, | 赛巴斯蒂安拿了他的手机 |
[22:50] | so I went for his computer. | 所以我去找他的电脑 |
[22:52] | I just didn’t want them getting online. | 我只是不想让照片曝光 |
[22:54] | – People wouldn’t understand. – Well, then, | – 他们不会理解的 – 那好 |
[22:57] | give us what we need, you know, help us | 告诉我们些有用的 你懂的 帮 |
[22:58] | rule you out as a suspect, and if you do, | 我们排除你的嫌疑 如果你照做 |
[23:01] | I promise that these photos will get buried | 我保证那些照片会雪藏到 |
[23:04] | in the evidence vault. | 证据库里 |
[23:05] | We can do that, can’t we? | 能做到 对吧? |
[23:07] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:13] | Ah. Yeah, there you go. | 对 就这样 |
[23:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:22] | Why does a gossip hound need military-grade encryption | 为什么一个小狗仔的电脑需要 |
[23:25] | for his computer files? | 军事编码器? |
[23:27] | Well, certainly not ’cause he respected anyone’s privacy. | 肯定不是因为尊重他人隐私的目的 |
[23:31] | Probably just didn’t want to get scooped himself. | 或许是不想被别人黑了 |
[23:34] | So, how long till you can unscramble it? | 你多久能破译它的密码? |
[23:37] | This is complicated. I’m gonna need some time. | 很复杂 要花点儿时间 |
[23:39] | When I said Pete was taking his paparazzi work seriously, | 只知道皮特把狗仔事业很当回事 |
[23:43] | I didn’t realize he went full-tilt P.I. | 但没想到他这么当回事 |
[23:45] | Must have dropped a mint at some spy store. | 肯定在什么间谍商店买了不少设备 |
[23:48] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[23:49] | A remote digital receiver. | 远程数码接收器 |
[23:53] | Oh, that’s top of the line. | 哦 太先进了吧 |
[23:55] | Ah. | 啊 |
[23:56] | Still receiving a signal. | 还在接收信号 |
[24:00] | That’s a live feed from a camera… | 是摄像头的实况直播… |
[24:04] | …mounted | …安到了 |
[24:05] | – somewhere. – Maybe an office? | – …一个地方 – 好像是办公室 |
[24:06] | This picture’s fuzzy ’cause | 图像这么模糊是因为 |
[24:08] | we’re at the edge of the camera’s broadcast range. | 我们这儿快出摄像头的信号范围了 |
[24:10] | Pete Moyer’s entire world is WLVU. | 皮特 摩耶满脑子都是西部拉斯维加斯大学 |
[24:13] | I guarantee you this room is somewhere on campus. | 我保证这个房间就在大学里 |
[24:15] | Can you get me a better picture | 你能不能把图像弄得 |
[24:17] | at all? | 清楚点? |
[24:18] | No. You guys should just start | 不行 你们可以拿着这个往 |
[24:19] | walking this thing back towards campus. | 大学方向走走 |
[24:23] | Or I could try and do my job, | 或许我可以露一手 |
[24:26] | amplify the reception range and get a cleaner image. | 把接收范围扩大 图像就清楚了 |
[24:30] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[24:31] | Second. | 看好你 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:38] | Mom insisted. She’s worried | 妈妈非坚持 她怕你 |
[24:39] | you’re not taking care of yourself. | 照顾不好自己 |
[24:41] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[24:45] | Case must be going well. | 案子肯定进展不错 |
[24:47] | Hear you have a suspect in custody. | 听说你拘留了一个嫌疑人 |
[24:50] | You’re trending. | 你可火了 |
[24:52] | I’ll be darned. | 我被恨死了吧 |
[24:53] | So, it’s like the court of public opinion | 这就像信息时代表达公众心声 |
[24:55] | in the digital age, right? | 的法庭 是吧? |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:58] | Oh. What… What do you… what you got there? | 哦 你…你带…带的什么? |
[25:01] | Are those salt and | 这就是醋味 |
[25:03] | – vinegar chips. – Mm-hmm. | – 咸薯片吗? – 嗯 |
[25:05] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是 |
[25:08] | It’s nice to see Finn. | 见到芬恩真高兴 |
[25:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:12] | How’s that working for you? | 你还好吧? |
[25:14] | It’s fine. | 很好 |
[25:16] | Why do you ask? | 干嘛问? |
[25:18] | Just kind of a drag last time. | 上次有点吞吞吐吐的 |
[25:22] | Well, second time’s a charm. | 嗯 又见第二春嘛 |
[25:24] | Yeah, hope so. | 希望是 |
[25:26] | Mom’s not the only one who worries. | 不光是妈妈担心 |
[25:32] | Ugh… | 额… |
[25:34] | Finn? | 芬恩? |
[25:36] | Morgan, did you bring lunch? | 摩根 你带午饭了没? |
[25:38] | We have company. | 来客人了 |
[25:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:42] | Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[25:45] | Um, have a seat. | 嗯 请坐 |
[25:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:48] | I didn’t want to be seen walking | 我不想让人看到我进 |
[25:51] | into the police department, so, I thought | 警察局 所以 所以 我想… |
[25:52] | I could talk to you guys instead? | 我能找你们谈谈 行吗? |
[25:54] | Sure. Of course you can. | 可以 当然可以 |
[25:56] | I know Jake’s been arrested, | 我知道杰克被拘留了 |
[25:57] | but he had nothing to do with Pete’s death. | 可他和皮特的死没关系 |
[26:00] | Really? And why are you so sure about that? | 是吗? 你怎么确定? |
[26:03] | Because I was with him… all night. | 因为我们整晚都在一起 |
[26:07] | All night? | 整晚? |
[26:09] | Yeah, at the party and at the bridge | 对 派对上 桥上 |
[26:10] | with everyone else, after you guys found Pete. | 还有你们发现皮特之后(我们都在一起) |
[26:14] | You don’t have to have sex to spend the night with someone. | 不是一定要做爱才能和某人呆一晚上 |
[26:17] | No. No, you don’t, and I’m sure | 不 不 你不用 我也相信 |
[26:20] | it’s easier to keep your pledge of purity | 如果你的男朋友不那么喜欢你 |
[26:22] | when your boyfriend’s not that into you. | 你更容易守贞 |
[26:24] | Look, I’m not naive. | 听着 我不是小孩子 |
[26:26] | When I met Jake, | 当我遇到杰克时 |
[26:28] | I really liked him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[26:30] | You know, he was the perfect boyfriend for me. | 他是个很贴心的男友 |
[26:32] | Sexually confused enough | 他还不确定自己的性取向 |
[26:33] | that he would never pressure me to break my vow, | 所以绝不会强迫我破坏誓言 |
[26:36] | which, believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[26:38] | is very important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[26:40] | Uh, Brooke, we have evidence that | 布鲁克 我们掌握到的证据是 |
[26:43] | Pete knew about Jake’s sexual confusion, | 皮特知道杰克在性取向上的困惑 |
[26:46] | and may have been planning to out him. | 还可能计划逼他出柜 |
[26:48] | Is that why | 所以 |
[26:49] | you and Pete were fighting at the party? | 你和皮特在派对上吵了一架? |
[26:51] | We weren’t fighting at the party. | 我们没吵架 |
[26:52] | No, it had nothing to do with Jake. | 不是 我们吵架和杰克无关 |
[26:54] | Pete was venting about Professor Laudner. | 皮特在调查拉德那教授 |
[26:56] | Professor Laudner? | 拉德那教授? |
[26:58] | – Why? – Because Laudner’s a douche. | – 为什么? – 因为拉德那是个禽兽 |
[27:00] | And Pete idolized him, wanted to be just like him. | 皮特很崇拜他 想成为他那样的人 |
[27:02] | I don’t know what went down between those two, but | 我也不知道这两个人之间发生了什么 但是 |
[27:04] | Pete told me I was right all along. | 皮特告诉我我一直都是对的 |
[27:07] | Did he mention a physical altercation | 那他有没有说起他和拉德那教授 |
[27:09] | that took place with Professor Laudner? | 有过肢体上的冲突? |
[27:11] | I asked him why his face was all messed up, | 我问他为什么鼻青脸肿的 |
[27:13] | and he told me to check his next VLOG. | 他让我去看他下一期视频博客 |
[27:16] | That the truth would be revealed. | 一切都会真相大白 |
[27:22] | Hey, Greg. | 嘿 格雷格 |
[27:23] | I tried boosting the reception | 我试图加强皮特摄像头的 |
[27:25] | from Pete’s camera, but, uh, the image didn’t get much better. | 信号接收 可是 呃 画面还是很糟 |
[27:28] | So, I enhanced this one area here. | 所以 我增强了这里的图像 |
[27:31] | Looks like a poster. | 看起来像张海报 |
[27:33] | Yeah, for Celebrities Indisposed. | 写着”名人不适” |
[27:37] | Pete’s camera is in Tom Laudner’s office. | 皮特的摄像头在汤姆 拉德那的办公室里 |
[27:48] | There’s the poster. | 海报在这 |
[27:51] | Camera’s got to be somewhere over there. | 摄像头也应该在这里的某个地方 |
[27:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:01] | Bookcase is a good place to hide a camera. | 书柜是藏摄像头的好地方 |
[28:10] | Think I got something on the top shelf. | 架子的顶层好像有什么东西 |
[28:14] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[28:21] | And that’s what it’s looking at. | 它监视的是这个地方 |
[28:28] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[28:30] | there’s only one reason | 只有一个原因能解释 |
[28:32] | why Pete Moyer would want a bird’s-eye view of | 为什么皮特 摩耶要俯拍 |
[28:34] | Professor Laudner’s couch. | 拉德那教授的沙发 |
[28:41] | Ah, Professor. | 教授先生 |
[28:43] | Thanks for coming down. | 多谢到访 |
[28:45] | Didn’t seem like I had a choice. | 我好像也没得选吧 |
[28:47] | You didn’t. | 确实没有 |
[28:49] | Sit down, please. | 请坐 |
[28:50] | I have something that I want to show you. | 我要给你看一些东西 |
[28:54] | Really? | 是吗? |
[28:59] | That’s my office. | 这是我办公室 |
[29:01] | – Do you have a warrant? – Actually, | – 你们有许可吗? – 准确的说 |
[29:03] | that’s university property. | 这是学校的财产 |
[29:04] | And yeah, they’ve been served. | 所以说 我们有 |
[29:06] | But you don’t have probable cause | 可是你们还是没有权利 |
[29:08] | for any wiretapping or surveillance. | 窃听或者监视我 |
[29:09] | That’s true, that’s true, we don’t. | 没错 没错 我们没有 |
[29:11] | You see, Pete Moyer put that camera | 听着 皮特 摩耶在你的办公室 |
[29:14] | in your office. | 安了一个摄像头 |
[29:15] | He’s the one who’s been watching you. | 他才是监视你的人 |
[29:31] | Got a blood drop. | 有血迹 |
[29:35] | Yep. Somebody cleaned up this rug. | 有人清洗过地毯 |
[29:51] | If that’s Pete Moyer’s blood, | 如果这是皮特 摩耶的血 |
[29:55] | then he was beaten in this room. | 那他就是在这里被打的 |
[30:02] | So, | 所以 |
[30:04] | Pete was in your office last night, | 皮特昨晚在你的办公室 |
[30:05] | and the two of you got into a fight. | 你们还大打出手 |
[30:07] | – Yeah. That’s none of your business. – You’re pulling | – 对 不过这不关你事 – 你这是打出了 |
[30:09] | the privacy card. Wow. | 保护隐私的牌 哇哦 |
[30:11] | After you made a career | 虽然你自己是靠 |
[30:13] | out of exposing everyone else’s business. | 挖别人的隐私吃饭的 |
[30:15] | That’s a little hypocritical, don’t you think? | 挺虚伪的 你觉得呢? |
[30:18] | Guilty. | 罪过 |
[30:20] | Do you have anything else? | 还有别的东西吗? |
[30:22] | Yeah, actually I do. Thank you. | 哦 还真有 多谢提醒 |
[30:23] | I have blood… on your rug. | 我有在你地毯上的… 血迹 |
[30:27] | See, you tried to clean it up, which makes it my business. | 你想洗掉它 这下就和我有关系了 |
[30:36] | Oh, this thing had quite a workout. | 哦 这东西还真是经历颇多 |
[30:38] | Yeah. Maybe | 嗯 也许 |
[30:40] | one of Laudner’s students was riding the extra credit couch. | 拉德那的某些学生还在这个沙发上面滚过 |
[30:47] | Your office hours must be very stimulating. | 你的工作时间一定很刺激吧 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry. Did I miss the question? | 抱歉 我漏了什么问题吗? |
[30:52] | How many women are enrolled | 有多少女生 |
[30:53] | in your Anthropology of Fame class? | 上你的人类学之一个人的名望的课程? |
[30:57] | Thirty-eight. | 三十八个 |
[30:59] | And how many have you had sex with? | 其中的多少个和你上过床? |
[31:01] | Okay, here’s what I think happened. I think | 好吧 我猜事情是这样的 我觉得 |
[31:03] | Pete Moyer found out, confirmed it with his camera, | 皮特 摩耶发现了这件事 还拍摄了录像 |
[31:06] | and then threatened to expose you. | 然后以此为威胁要揭发你 |
[31:08] | Mr. Russell, | 罗素先生 |
[31:09] | even gossip is woven with a thread of truth. | 造谣也要有点依据吧 |
[31:12] | Then I think that you tried to rough him up a little bit, | 然后你打了他一顿想让他长长记性 |
[31:14] | but when that didn’t work, I think | 可惜没有成功 我猜测 |
[31:16] | you lured him out to Finals Bridge. | 因为这个你把他叫到断魂桥 |
[31:17] | What, and pushed him off? | 为什么 为了推他下去? |
[31:18] | You thought it would look like a suicide. | 你以为这看起来就像自杀一样 |
[31:20] | Your protégé caught you with your pants down, Professor. | 你的学生发现了你的性丑闻 教授 |
[31:23] | You panicked, you thought that the scandal would ruin you. | 你很恐慌 担心这个丑闻会整垮你 |
[31:26] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑的吗? |
[31:27] | Teacher sleeps with students, none of them underage, | 老师找学生上床 她们既不是未成年 |
[31:30] | not the same sex, | 也不是同性 |
[31:32] | and all of them consensual. | 还都是你情我愿的 |
[31:34] | What scandal? | 哪来的丑闻? |
[31:39] | Hey, Nick? | 嘿 尼克? |
[31:42] | Come here for a second, will you? | 过来一下 可以吗? |
[31:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:45] | I hate it when a suspect blows a hole | 我讨厌这种嫌犯用一个看似合理的理论 |
[31:49] | in a perfectly good theory. | 钻了空子的感觉 |
[31:50] | Professor Laudner. | 拉德那教授 |
[31:52] | Okay, okay, now, so what | 好吧 好吧 所以怎样 |
[31:54] | if Pete Moyer recorded the professor having sex | 如果皮特 摩耶拍到了教授和一个学生… |
[31:57] | consensual sex… with a student? | 在你情我愿的情况下性交会怎样? |
[32:00] | Seven different students. | 七个学生 |
[32:01] | – Whoa. – According to the vaginal contributions | – 哇哦 – 根据沙发上的阴道分泌物 |
[32:03] | on the couch, he was a busy man. | 的分布 他还挺忙的 |
[32:05] | But that just | 但是这只能说明 |
[32:05] | makes him the guy who can. It doesn’t make him a killer. | 他有可能作案 还不足以认定他为凶手 |
[32:08] | And like he said in his dumb lectures, | 而且就像他那无聊的课上说过的 |
[32:10] | sex scandal nowadays just means | 性丑闻在当今只意味着 |
[32:12] | that you got yourself a book tour, a reality show, | 你在宣传自己 在做真人秀 |
[32:15] | and a movie deal, for crying out loud. | 又或者炒作 总之是为了出名 |
[32:17] | You’re not really letting this guy get to you, are you? | 你不会真被那家伙说服了吧? |
[32:20] | That’s beside the point. | 这不重要 |
[32:21] | What I don’t see is | 我要找的是 |
[32:22] | a motive for killing Pete. | 足以杀死皮特的动机 |
[32:24] | We know he punched him. | 我们知道他揍过他 |
[32:26] | We confirmed it was Pete’s blood | 拉德那办公室里的血迹 |
[32:27] | in Laudner’s office. | 可以证实这点 |
[32:28] | Okay, but if… | 但是如果… |
[32:29] | if the fight wasn’t about a sex scandal, | 如果争斗不是因为性丑闻而起 |
[32:31] | then what was it? | 那是什么? |
[32:35] | You never know what you’re gonna see when you turn a camera on. | 当你打开摄像头的时候永远不知道会看到什么 |
[32:37] | Or what people are gonna do. | 或他们会做什么 |
[32:39] | Maybe Pete saw something more than sex. | 也许皮特看到的不止性丑闻 |
[32:42] | Maybe Pete saw | 也许皮特看到了 |
[32:43] | something Laudner didn’t want him to. | 拉德那不想让他看到的东西 |
[32:47] | I wouldn’t put it past Laudner | 我觉得这和拉德那乱搞 |
[32:48] | to take advantage of his students, would you? | 学生的事不是毫无关联 你觉得呢? |
[32:50] | And maybe not take no for an answer. | 也许不是你情我愿的 |
[32:52] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[32:52] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[32:55] | Okay, we need to identify these seven women. | 好的 我们要找到这七个女生 |
[33:10] | You see the cops take him away? | 你看见警察把他带走了? |
[33:13] | – Yeah. – So it’s got to be true, right? | – 对 – 所以传闻是真的了? |
[33:15] | Professor Laudner’s been arrested? | 拉德那教授被捕了? |
[33:17] | Good afternoon, class. | 下午好 同学们 |
[33:20] | My name is Julie Finlay, | 我叫朱莉 芬莱 |
[33:22] | and this is Morgan Brody. | 这位是摩根・布罗迪 |
[33:24] | We work with the Crime Lab. | 我们是犯罪调查实验室的 |
[33:26] | We are here investigating the death of Pete Moyer. | 我们来这儿调查皮特 摩耶的死 |
[33:29] | We are going to share details with you | 我们会告诉你们 |
[33:33] | regarding our homicide investigation. | 有关凶案的一些细节 |
[33:35] | Now, this information has been withheld from the public. | 目前 这信息并未公开 |
[33:37] | We discovered epithelials, | 我们在死者的指甲里 |
[33:40] | skin cell DNA, under the victim’s fingernails, | 发现了皮肤纤维和DNA |
[33:43] | which tells us that he struggled with his killer | 显示死者在死之前 |
[33:45] | in the moments before his death. | 与凶手有过争斗 |
[33:47] | The way this works, | 是这样的 |
[33:50] | we start by trying to exclude Pete’s classmates and friends, | 我们先从皮特的同学和朋友里开始排除 |
[33:53] | in order to zero in on our killer. | 以便锁定凶手 |
[33:56] | Now, in order to do that, | 这样一来 |
[33:57] | we need to collect DNA samples from all of you. | 我们需要你们所有人的DNA |
[34:00] | What if we refuse? | 我们拒绝会怎样? |
[34:03] | Well, you do have | 你们的确有 |
[34:05] | that legal right | 那样的权利 |
[34:06] | this is strictly voluntary | 这绝对是自愿的 |
[34:08] | but I would like | 但是我希望 |
[34:09] | to ask you all to refrain from spreading false rumors | 你们不要散播任何不利于 |
[34:12] | about any classmates who refuse to cooperate. | 关于拒绝合作的同学的谣言 |
[34:14] | So no sharing, no posting, no kidding. | 不能分享 不能发帖 转帖 不能开玩笑 |
[34:22] | First volunteers get the clean swabs. | 第一个志愿者有干净的棉签哦 |
[34:30] | I can’t believe that just worked. Mm-hmm. | 没想到这招居然管用 |
[34:36] | Hey, Nick. | 喂 尼克 |
[34:39] | I identified the seven vaginal contributors from the couch | 我鉴定出拉德那教授沙发上有七名 |
[34:41] | in Professor Laudner’s office. | 女性的阴道分泌物 |
[34:43] | All these girls were in his class. | 都是他班上的 |
[34:47] | All right, I’ll have Brass bring them in. | 很好 我让布瑞斯把她们带来问话 |
[34:50] | Well, Professor Laudner’s office hours | 拉德那教授的办公时间 |
[34:53] | are open to every student in the class, so… | 对他班上的每个学生开放 所以… |
[34:56] | are you asking me if I had sex with Professor Laudner? | 你是问我有没有和拉德那教授发生性关系吗? |
[34:58] | I’m asking you if it was consensual. | 我是想问你是不是自愿的 |
[35:00] | I took Laudner’s class for an easy “A.” | 拉德那的课我轻松的拿到了”A” |
[35:04] | Everybody knows | 每个人都知道 |
[35:05] | that if you’re a pretty girl, wear a short skirt | 如果你是个漂亮的女孩儿 穿着短裙 |
[35:07] | and sit in the front row, you get an “A.” | 又坐在前排 你就能得”A” |
[35:09] | Did he promise if you slept with him he’d give you an “A”? | 他是否承诺与他发生性关系就能得”A”? |
[35:12] | He never made any promises, but… | 他没做过任何承诺 但是… |
[35:16] | it was understood. | 谁都知道潜规则 |
[35:17] | Ashley, | 阿什利 |
[35:19] | we’ve collected forensic evidence, | 我们已经有法医提供的证据 |
[35:21] | and we’re talking to other girls. | 也和其他的女孩儿谈过 |
[35:23] | We know that Professor Laudner | 我们知道拉德那教授 |
[35:25] | offered sex for grades. | 利用成绩来换性爱 |
[35:30] | I am not accusing you of anything. | 我不是在指责你 |
[35:33] | I just would like to ask if you had | 我只想问你跟拉德那教授上发生性关系 |
[35:36] | consensual sex with Professor Laudner. | 是不是自愿的 |
[35:43] | Did Professor Laudner hurt you? | 拉德那教授伤害你了吗? |
[35:45] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这个 |
[35:48] | Ashley, I know you want to help us find Pete’s killer. | 阿什利 我知道 你想帮忙找到杀皮特的凶手 |
[35:54] | I think Pete found out about what happened to you, | 我认为 皮特发现了你发生的事 |
[35:57] | and then he tried to help you. | 然后想帮你 |
[36:00] | Pete did not want to help me. | 皮特没有想帮我 |
[36:02] | Pete only cared about Pete | 他只关心他自己 |
[36:03] | and his damn gossip! | 还有他那该死的八卦! |
[36:07] | I didn’t want to talk to Pete, and I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想再谈皮特 我也不想再和你说话 |
[36:10] | – I have a right to be left alone. – Ashley, | – 我有权保持沉默 – 阿什利 |
[36:12] | I understand that… | 我明白… |
[36:13] | but what Pete found out cost him his life, | 但是皮特发现的秘密让他丢了命 |
[36:16] | so I need you to help me find out what happened to him, | 所以我需要你帮我找到他发生了什么 |
[36:19] | and I need you to let me help you. | 我也需要你让我帮你 |
[36:21] | You can’t help me! | 你帮不了我! |
[36:23] | No one can! | 没人能帮我! |
[36:25] | I would like to try. | 我想试试 |
[36:26] | I killed Pete! | 是我杀了皮特! |
[36:28] | Okay? I was the reason he was at that bridge! | 行了吧? 因为我他才到那座桥上的! |
[36:30] | I pushed him off! | 是我把他推下去的! |
[36:34] | Can you help me now? | 现在你还能帮我吗? |
[36:41] | Get off me! Please! | 放开我! 求你了! |
[36:43] | Finally decrypted Pete’s hard drive. | 终于破解了皮特的硬盘 |
[36:46] | Been through all the videos. | 所有的录影中 |
[36:48] | A lot of sex, but… | 有很多关于性爱的 但是… |
[36:50] | nothing like this. | 这样的只有一份 |
[36:53] | That is so clearly rape. | 这很明显是强奸 |
[36:55] | Why wouldn’t Ashley have reported it? | 为什么阿什利不报警? |
[36:57] | A lot of shame associated with sexual assault. | 性侵犯案件里的受害人都会有极大的耻辱感 |
[36:59] | Especially if the rapist | 尤其强奸犯又是 |
[37:01] | is known to the victim. | 认识受害人的 |
[37:02] | So, Mandy matched three unknown sets of prints from the bridge | 曼迪把桥上的三组未知指纹 |
[37:06] | to the ten-card that Finlay collected from Ashley Benson. | 和芬莱收集的阿什利 本森的指纹进行了比对 |
[37:09] | – So she was there? – Yeah. | – 她在现场? – 是的 |
[37:12] | The problem is, there’s an inconsistency | 但问题是 与她的供词 |
[37:14] | with her confession. | 有点不符 |
[37:15] | Mind if I get in there? | 我来给你们解释一下? |
[37:18] | So… | 是这样的… |
[37:19] | all of her prints are on… | 她所有的指纹都在 |
[37:21] | this lamppost. | 这个灯柱上 |
[37:23] | The first set is at approximately five feet. | 第1组在大约5英尺(1.52米)的高度 |
[37:25] | The highest is a little over eight. | 最高的大约8英尺(2.44米)多 |
[37:28] | Well, Ashley’s about my height, so… | 阿什利跟我差不多高 那么… |
[37:32] | Here’s your first set of prints. | 这样是第1组 |
[37:34] | Okay. Add what, 18 inches | 好的 再垫点什么 凳子 |
[37:38] | for the bench? | 有18英寸(0.45米)? |
[37:53] | There’s your second set of prints. | 这样是第2组指纹 |
[37:56] | Well, another 18 inches, and you’re at eight feet. | 再加18英寸 你就在8英尺的高度了 |
[37:58] | Looks like you might need a little help | 看来你需要点儿帮助 |
[38:00] | to get there. | 才能到那高度 |
[38:09] | Ashley was climbing. | 阿什利当时在往上爬 |
[38:11] | Yep. Right onto the ledge. | 是的 爬到桥栏上 |
[38:23] | Pete followed me to the bridge… | 皮特跟着我到了桥上… |
[38:26] | ambushed me as I was leaving the party. | 就在我离开派对的时候他跟踪了我 |
[38:29] | He said he knew what Laudner had done to me | 他说他知道拉德那对我做了什么 |
[38:31] | and he’d seen it with his own eyes. | 他亲眼所见 |
[38:33] | So he… | 他… |
[38:34] | – told you about the tape? – Yeah, | – 告诉你录影带的事了? – 是的 |
[38:36] | he said he was gonna post it on his web site | 他说他要把视频传到网上 |
[38:38] | and that he wanted my exclusive. | 想要爆独家 |
[38:41] | I knew the rumors. | 我知道那些谣言 |
[38:43] | I knew that some of the girls were sleeping with him. | 我知道有女孩儿和他上床 |
[38:48] | But I’m not like that. | 但是我不是那样的 |
[38:53] | I should have taken the “C.” | 我本就该接受”C” |
[38:54] | I was trying so hard to get into business school, and… | 我那么努力地进入商学院 而且.. |
[38:59] | Ashley, you did nothing wrong; nothing. | 阿什利 你没做错什么 一点也没有 |
[39:02] | Have you seen it? | 你看过了吗? |
[39:06] | The tape is evidence. | 那个视频是证据 |
[39:09] | So it’s gonna be everywhere. | 大家都会知道了 |
[39:13] | I need you to tell me what happened. | 我需要你告诉我发生了什么 |
[39:15] | I… I thought Pete was there | 我… 我以为皮特在那儿 |
[39:18] | because he actually cared about me. | 是因为他真的关心我 |
[39:24] | Look, forget my VLOG. | 听着 忘了我的视频博客 |
[39:26] | I’ll go with you to the cops; we’ll talk to them together. | 我陪你去报警 我们一起跟他们说 |
[39:28] | It doesn’t matter! He raped me! | 我不在乎! 他强奸了我! |
[39:31] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样做 |
[39:33] | He said we couldn’t give up, | 他说我们不能放弃 |
[39:35] | and that I couldn’t let Laudner win. | 而且不能让拉德那逍遥法外 |
[39:37] | I want it to be over! | 我只想了解这件事! |
[39:39] | Come here. | 下来 |
[39:40] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[39:43] | Hey, you have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[39:46] | And then I turned around, | 然后我转过身 |
[39:48] | and he had his phone out. | 看到他的手机亮着 |
[39:52] | He was recording us, or-or texting, | 他在录音 或者在发短信 |
[39:54] | or tweeting, I don’t know, but… | 又或者在发微博 我不知道 但是… |
[39:56] | I knocked it out of his hand. | 我把电话从他手中打掉 |
[40:09] | If I just hadn’t gone into Laudner’s office, | 如果我没有进过拉德那的办公室 |
[40:13] | – Pete would still be alive! – Ashley, | – 皮特还会活着! – 阿什利 |
[40:16] | from what you’re telling me, it was an accident. | 根据你告诉我的 这是个意外 |
[40:18] | It was not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[40:20] | Okay? None of this is your fault. | 好吗? 你没做错任何事 |
[40:23] | Not Pete’s death, and certainly not what Laudner did to you. | 皮特的死 还有拉德那对你做的事 |
[40:26] | I lived with it for 13 days. | 我这样过了十三天 |
[40:30] | I went to class. | 照样去上课 |
[40:32] | I worked at my job. | 去工作 |
[40:34] | I talked to my parents. | 和父母聊天 |
[40:37] | I just… | 我… |
[40:38] | I boxed it up, and I put it on a shelf. | 我整理自己 将一切束之高阁 |
[40:42] | Ashley, listen to me: | 阿什利 听我说 |
[40:44] | I am gonna have experts testify | 我会找专家证明 |
[40:45] | to your behavior, so that when you take the stand, | 你的行为没错 所以当你站在法庭上 |
[40:48] | the jury will know why you went back to that class. | 陪审团会了解你为什么依旧去上课 |
[40:51] | A jury? | 陪审团? |
[40:53] | I-I can’t stand in front of a jury. | 我 我不能站在陪审团面前 |
[40:57] | There is no hope of stopping Laudner | 如果你不那样做 |
[40:58] | if you don’t. | 我们没法阻止拉德那犯下更多的罪行 |
[41:00] | That’s not my problem. | 那跟我无关 |
[41:03] | I just want to be left alone. | 我只想一个人静一静 |
[41:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:20] | You know I talked to the D.A. | 我跟检察官谈过了 |
[41:22] | She’s not gonna file on just the tape. | 她不会仅因为一段录像而起诉他 |
[41:24] | Which means the guy walks. | 也就是说他会逍遥法外 |
[41:25] | Yeah, and the bastard’s gonna go do it again to another girl. | 是 这个混蛋会对其他女孩儿再做同样的事 |
[41:28] | We have to take our victims as they come. | 我们只能接受受害人的想法 |
[41:38] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[41:40] | Oh. Hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[41:42] | You look terrible. | 你看起来不太好 |
[41:44] | Oh, thanks a lot. | 哦 多谢关心 |
[41:45] | Were we supposed to be doing something? | 我们有约好要做什么吗? |
[41:47] | No, but Mom thought | 没有 但是妈妈觉得 |
[41:48] | it would be cool if we all met up for dinner. | 如果我们能一起吃晚饭就好了 |
[41:50] | Oh, that sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[41:52] | Something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[41:55] | some cases don’t end up the way you want them to. | 总有结局不尽如人意的案子 |
[41:57] | Yeah, but this one did, right? | 是 这个的结果还不错 是吗? |
[41:59] | No. | 不是 |
[42:01] | Really? Check it out. | 是吗? 看看这个 |
[42:03] | It’s all over the Internet | 网上到处都是 |
[42:05] | Professor Laudner raped a student. | 拉德那教授强奸了一个学生 |
[42:06] | Ah. News travels fast, doesn’t it? | 新闻传的很快 不是吗? |
[42:09] | The university suspended him. | 他已经被学校停职了 |
[42:11] | What? | 什么? |
[42:13] | I mean, look at all these posts. | 看这些跟帖 |
[42:15] | It’s not like he’s gonna get away with it. | 他逃不掉了 |
[42:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:22] | So… | 所以… |
[42:23] | this is what you call trending, right? | 这就是你说的火了 是吗? |
[42:30] | Let’s go meet your mother. | 咱们去和你妈汇合吧 |
[42:32] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 好吗? – 好 |