Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] What do you see in the sky, Harper? 哈伯 你看天上是什么呢?
[00:19] Planets. 行星
[00:21] The red one is Mars. 红色的是火星
[00:23] The one with the rings around is called Saturn. 有一个圆圈围着的是土星
[00:27] And the smallest one is Pluto. 还有最小的那个是冥王星
[00:29] Oh, my little astronomer, it’s time to go to bed now. 哦 我的小天文学家 该睡觉了哦
[00:32] Okay. 好的
[01:28] Okay, we have a reported kidnapping. 好了 我们接到一个绑架案
[01:29] A five-year-old boy, Harper Riordan. 一个叫哈伯・瑞登的男孩 五岁
[01:32] His nanny, Shelby Buress, is also missing. 他的保姆谢尔比・布瑞斯也失踪了
[01:36] What about the parents? 他的父母呢?
[01:37] Uh, parent. Single dad. 父母离异 父亲
[01:39] A “T.C. Riordan.” 叫T.c 瑞登
[01:40] Said he was sleeping when the nanny put the kid to bed. 他说保姆哄孩子睡觉的时候他已经睡了
[01:43] What time was that? 大概什么时候?
[01:45] Around 10:00. 10点左右
[01:46] Woke up at 11:30 11点30的时候醒来
[01:47] went to check in on the boy. 去看孩子的时候发现他失踪了
[01:48] Did he make the 911 call? 是他报的案吗?
[01:50] Yeah. 11:35. 是的 11点35报的案
[01:52] Half past midnight. 午夜前半小时
[01:54] Clock’s got the head start on us. 时间很紧张啊
[02:00] Didn’t you just say 你刚才是不是说
[02:01] he was asleep at the time of the abduction? 男孩是熟睡中被绑架的?
[02:03] Yeah. 是啊
[02:05] Is that how you dress for bed? 你会穿这样睡觉?
[02:08] I dress a little less formally. 我会穿得更随意点
[02:10] Where’s the boy’s room? 男孩儿的房间在哪儿?
[02:12] Upstairs. 楼上
[02:27] Okay, got some blood. 好吧 这儿有一些血迹
[02:29] Not a lot of it. Definitely a struggle. 并不多 肯定是挣扎中留下的
[02:35] Blood’s tacky. 血迹没有凝结
[02:37] Consistent with the dad’s timeline. 与父亲说的时间相符
[02:44] I got a print… in blood. 这滴血上…有个指纹
[02:47] Definitely not a five-year-old’s. 绝不是那五岁男孩的指纹
[02:49] Our kidnapper, maybe. 也许是绑架者的
[03:02] Morgan, yeah, I’m sending you a print. 摩根 是我 我给你发过去一个指纹
[03:03] I want you to run it. 你去查一下
[03:05] I’m on it. 好的
[03:15] Look at that. 看那儿
[03:17] Blood on the ceiling. 天花板上的血迹么
[03:19] No, Saturn’s missing. 不是 土星不见了
[03:24] Metal particles. 金属碎片
[03:26] Could be transfer from the kidnapper. 可能是绑匪留下的
[03:30] Okay, I gotta get that back to the lab. 好了 我要回实验室了
[03:32] Why don’t you have Hodges come pick it up? 你让霍奇斯去办吧?
[03:34] I need you here. 我这需要你
[03:37] Hey, evidence coming through! 喂 证据还没进呢!
[03:38] Hold the door! Hold the door! 别关门! 别关门!
[03:45] What part of “Hold the door” “别关门”这三个字
[03:48] don’t you understand? 你到底是不懂哪一个?
[03:49] I understood all of it. 我全懂
[04:10] Oh, brother. 哦 不好
[04:12] Oh, that is not good. 哦 这可不是好事
[04:14] It’s not. 可不是
[04:15] A storm blew out three generating stations. 暴风雨击坏了三个发电站
[04:18] Power is out in half the state. 半个州都停电了
[04:19] They say for how long? 他们有说 停多久吗?
[04:20] Could be a while. 得好一阵
[04:22] God, we already lost enough time. 天 我们已经浪费不少时间了
[04:24] You know the rule. 你了解这类事件的一般规律
[04:25] If we don’t find this kid 如果我们三个小时之内
[04:27] in three hours, he’s dead. 没有找到这个孩子 他就会死
[04:28] If the lights don’t come back 如果电力不恢复
[04:29] we’ll find the kid in the dark. 哪怕是在黑暗中也要找到这孩子
[04:39] Who… are you? # 你是谁?#
[04:42] Who, who, who, who? # 是谁 是谁? #
[04:45] Who… are you? # 你是谁?#
[04:48] Who, who, who, who? # 是谁 是谁? #
[04:50] I really wanna know # 我很想知道 #
[04:52] Who… are you? # 你是谁? #
[04:55] Oh-oh-oh Who… # 噢 噢 噢 #
[04:56] Come on, tell me who are you, you, you # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 #
[05:00] Are you! # 是谁! #
[05:07] Yeah, make sure the backup generator’s running. 对 确定一下后备发电机能否正常运行
[05:10] And check the freezers. 再检查一下冷藏设备
[05:11] If we melt evidence, bad guys walk. 如果证据化掉 绑匪就逃了
[05:14] And lock down the guns in Ballistics. 还要查一下枪的弹道
[05:16] Generator, freezer, guns. 发电机 冷藏设备 枪
[05:18] Copy that. 收到
[05:19] All right. 好的
[05:20] FYI, AFIS 顺便说下
[05:21] is out. 指纹识别系统没法用了
[05:22] So is CODIS and IBIS. 还有基因索引系统和弹道辨识系统
[05:23] Basically, all the “IS’es” are down. 总之 所有的”系统”都没办法用了
[05:25] We’re just gonna have to get used to it. 在来电之前 我们得
[05:27] Until the lights come back on, 适应一下这种状况了
[05:29] we might as well be back in grad school. 我们可能还得重拾学生时光
[05:31] Remember your basic chemistry. 重温你所学的基础化学
[05:32] Use your head, use your hands. 只能动手 动脑来分析证据了
[05:34] And these cell phone batteries, 还有保证手机电量 充足
[05:36] they’re our only lifeline, 这些可都是救命稻草
[05:37] so let’s not waste ’em. 千万别浪费资源啊
[05:39] We got a missing boy and a nanny in the wind 一个男孩儿和他的保姆还生死未卜
[05:41] and we don’t have much time. 我们没有多少时间
[05:42] Head and hands. Got it. 手脑并用 明白了
[05:44] I got another call. 我有电话进来
[05:46] Yeah, what? 喂 怎么了?
[05:47] Yeah, heard the whole city’s blacked-out. 呃 我听说整个拉斯维加斯都停电了
[05:49] What is that noise? 那是什么声音?
[05:51] It’s the sound of… 那是…
[05:53] It’s the sound of fear and futility. 那是发自内心的恐惧和无力
[05:54] Hey! You break that case, you own it. 嘿! 你把箱子搞坏了 你得赔
[05:57] This thing won’t budge. 这顶盖根本动不了
[05:59] It’s not an escape hatch 要逃生的时候 顶盖打不开
[06:00] if you can’t escape. 那就不是逃生盖了
[06:01] Where are you? 你在哪呢?
[06:02] We’re trapped in elevator hell. 我们困在电梯箱里了
[06:05] Who’s “we”? “我们”是?
[06:06] Me and-and… Henry. 我和-和… 亨利
[06:10] I was on my way to the lab 我在去实验室的路上
[06:12] to process that metal trace that you and Finn found, 准备搞定你和芬恩发现的金属物
[06:14] and, uh, well, let’s just say 然后 呃 只能这样了
[06:15] it’s gonna to have to wait until help arrives. 得等到救援人员救出我们之后了
[06:17] I’ll get Morgan call Maintenance. 我让摩根给维修人员打电话
[06:19] Yeah, um, she might dial the phone a little faster 好 呃 如果你别提是我被困的话
[06:22] if you omit the part about me being in here. 她会打得快一点
[06:24] Just a thought. 我只是说说
[06:26] What are you guys, in high school? 你们怎么回事 是高中生吗?
[06:32] – Hey. – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨
[06:34] So, we got blood splatter on the ceiling, 房顶上有血溅痕迹
[06:35] spatter on the sheets, 床单上也有
[06:38] and we’ve got this white residue here. 这里还有白色粉末残余物
[06:39] Go ahead and bindle that. 把它包起来
[06:42] Yeah. That’s gonna be the easy part. 好的 这个好办
[06:45] You know, if this turns out to be important evidence, 如果这证据很关键
[06:48] who knows how long it’s gonna take 谁也不晓得需要多久
[06:49] before we can process it and get an answer. 才能把它搞明白
[06:51] I know, I know, I know. 我知道 明白 明白
[06:55] Okay… 好的…
[06:56] no ladder outside the window, 窗户外没有梯子
[06:59] no tree that someone could climb up. 也没有能让人爬上来的树
[07:00] Dust along the ledges doesn’t seem to be disturbed, 窗框上的灰尘也完好无损
[07:03] so our… our kidnapper was already 所以我们… 我们的绑匪一定
[07:07] inside the house. 在房子里面的
[07:09] Hey, look at this void. 嗨 看看这个轨迹
[07:13] Blood pattern is interrupted right down this line. 血迹刚好在这里中断了
[07:17] – What do you think, rug? – Yeah. – 你觉得呢 是毯子么? – 是的
[07:19] Maybe somebody took the rug out of here 可能有人从这里把毯子拽走了
[07:21] with somebody inside of it. 毯子里包包裹了人
[07:22] And if this blood is the boy’s, 如果这些血迹是男孩的
[07:25] that means he put up a fight. 就说明他反抗了
[07:26] And lost. 然后不见了
[07:31] And that would explain why there is no blood 这就解释了为什么
[07:33] trailing out of the door or in the hallway 门外或是门厅或是楼梯上面
[07:35] or down the stairs. 没有血迹的原因
[07:37] Yeah. Wait, wait, wait, let’s back up. 对 等一下 让我们再回到刚才的推断
[07:39] We don’t know for sure that this is the boy’s blood, right? 我们不确定这是男孩的血迹 对吧?
[07:41] It could be the nanny’s. 有可能是保姆的
[07:43] We can’t run the DNA until the power’s back on. 电力恢复后我们才能检测基因
[07:45] So what do we do? 那咱们现在干吗?
[07:47] We go old school. 按老规矩办
[07:50] ABO typing. I like that. ABO血型分析 我喜欢
[07:52] See, that’s why you’re here. 看吧 我就说你得留在这
[07:53] I’ll call Greg. 我给格雷格打电话
[07:55] Hey, Nick? 嗨 尼克?
[07:57] Yeah, I’m back here. 嗯 我在这呢
[07:58] Checked all points of entry– no sign of a break-in. 检查所有入口 没有闯入痕迹
[08:01] We could be looking at an inside job. 我们查一查内部作案的可能
[08:05] They look happy in this photo. 照片上的他们看起来很幸福
[08:07] I wonder what happened to the wife. 我在想这位妻子发生了什么
[08:12] This is some serious candle power. 这是些肃穆的烛火
[08:14] I mean, it looks like T.C. Riordan 看起来像是T.C瑞登
[08:15] is used to being unplugged. 不用电 用蜡烛啊
[08:20] Got blood drops on the table here. 桌上有血迹
[08:25] And a couple more on the floor, see? 地板上还有很多 看到了吗?
[08:27] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[08:28] You know, could be the same 可能和楼上的血迹
[08:29] source as the blood upstairs. 是同一个人的
[08:32] The boy. 那个男孩
[08:33] Yeah. 对
[08:34] Spines suggest directionality. 隆起的血滴指示了方向
[08:38] Heading for the door outside. 朝着门外走了
[08:40] Let’s see where the trail goes. 看看痕迹是往哪儿延伸的
[08:42] How long has Shelby Buress 瑞登先生 谢尔比・布瑞斯
[08:44] been your son’s nanny, Mr. Riordan? 给你儿子做保姆多久了
[08:45] From the minute Harper was born. 从哈伯出生起
[08:47] Shelby didn’t do this. 不是谢尔比做的
[08:48] You sound pretty sure of that. 看来你很肯定啊
[08:50] I am. 是的
[08:51] This is a very big house. 这间屋子很大
[08:53] You must have a lot of people working for you. 你手下一定有很多人为你打工
[08:55] Yes. And I trust all of them. 是的 我对他们都很信任
[08:57] I’m gonna need a list. 我需要一份名单
[09:00] Do you and your wife share custody of your son? 你和妻子共同监护你们的儿子吗?
[09:02] My wife… my wife passed away five years ago. 我妻子… 我妻子五年前去世了
[09:07] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[09:09] And you said that you were asleep 你说你当时在睡觉
[09:12] when Harper went missing. 哈伯不见的时候
[09:13] I fell asleep in the den. 我在小卧室里睡着了
[09:14] In a tux? 穿着礼服?
[09:16] I was planning on going out tonight. 我原本计划今晚要出去的
[09:20] I changed my mind. 后来又改变主意了
[09:21] So what woke you up? 那你被什么吵醒的?
[09:23] Nothing. Why? 没什么 怎么了?
[09:26] You didn’t hear anything? 你没听见什么吗?
[09:28] No. I just… 没 我就是…
[09:29] I just woke up. 我就是醒了
[09:31] Well, we’re gonna have to take your fingerprints. 我们要采集你的指纹
[09:35] It’s just a standard procedure. 例行公事罢了
[09:36] You know, so we can exclude yours from the kidnapper. 这样我们就可以排除你的嫌疑
[09:38] And we’ll need a blood sample. 我们还需要血样
[09:40] Fine. 好的
[09:42] One last question. 最后一个问题
[09:44] What is your son’s blood type? 你儿子是什么血型?
[09:46] – I don’t know. – No, it’s fine. – 我不知道 – 哦 没事
[09:49] uh, did he cut himself, scrape himself recently? 恩 他最近有没有划伤过 或者擦伤过?
[09:52] Maybe a bloody nose? 或者流过鼻血?
[09:54] He cut his chin just the other day. 只有一天他划到下巴
[09:58] The Band-Aid might still be in the garbage can. 也许创可贴还在垃圾箱里面
[09:59] And how did that happen, the cut on the chin? 那是怎么划到他下巴的?
[10:01] He fell. 他跌倒了
[10:08] The Palermo? 意大利巴勒莫?
[10:10] Seriously? 开玩笑吧?
[10:11] Okay, when do you think engineers can be here? 好吧 你知道工程师什么时候能到?
[10:14] Oh, okay, thanks. 噢 好 谢谢
[10:16] For nothing. 毫无帮助
[10:17] Henry and Hodges still in the elevator? 亨利和霍奇斯还在电梯里?
[10:19] Hodges is in there? 霍奇斯也在那儿?
[10:20] Just focus on Henry. And this. 就想亨利就行了 还有这个
[10:22] What is it? 这是什么?
[10:23] Residue from the missing boy’s room. 在那个失踪的小男孩房间里发现的
[10:25] Oh, Without the Mass Spec, 噢 没有质谱仪
[10:26] what am I supposed to do with it? 你觉得我可以做什么?
[10:27] I don’t know. Be creative. 我不知道 发挥你的创造力
[10:29] Russell has me doing ABO blood typing. Want to help? 罗素还要我去做血型检测呢 你要来帮忙吗?
[10:31] Sure. Tonight, everything old is new. 好 今晚 所有传统的东西都派上用场了
[12:03] – I got clumping. You? – Yeah. – 我这边有融合了 你呢? – 我也是
[12:05] Based on the Band-Aid exemplar, 根据这个创可贴的样本
[12:07] the boy’s blood type is O. 男孩的血型是O型
[12:12] You sure about that? 你确定?
[12:13] Yeah. 是
[12:14] Why? 怎么了?
[12:17] What are you doing out here? 你跑到外面来干嘛?
[12:20] What, are you, uh, communing with the stars? 你不会是在跟星星交流吧?
[12:22] My cell phone’s communing with a charger. 给我的电话充电
[12:26] So what’s your take on T.C. Riordan? 你怎么看T.C瑞登?
[12:27] Why? What’s yours? 什么? 那你怎么认为的?
[12:29] Wouldn’t be the first time that a parent 不是第一次有家长想用假的
[12:31] tried to cover up abuse with a phony kidnapping report. 绑架案来掩盖虐待孩子的事
[12:33] Yeah, but let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. 是 但是让我们不要没根据的想象
[12:36] Kidnapper hasn’t contacted Riordan with any demands. 绑匪到现在都没有联系瑞登勒索提要求
[12:39] I know. 我知道
[12:40] I just… 我只是…
[12:42] have a feeling this case is not going to follow the rules. 感觉这个案子和平常的不大一样
[12:50] Blood trail’s gone cold. 有血迹的小路什么都没有了
[12:52] No drops since the house. 从房子出来就没血滴了
[12:54] Rain probably washed them away. 应该是雨水把血迹冲走了
[12:59] Hey, Galileo. 嗨 伽利略
[13:01] Yeah. 恩
[13:02] No blood, but check it out– 11:00. 没有血 但是看这里 十一点方向
[13:10] Saturn. 是土星
[13:12] Planet from the boy’s room. 是那个孩子房间里的
[13:18] Nick… and the missing carpet. 尼克…还有那块失踪的地毯
[13:27] It’s awfully convenient. 这还真是方便
[13:29] It’s like we were meant to find him. 看来我们有可能找到他
[13:40] Whoa. 哇
[13:43] It’s Harper’s nanny. 是哈伯的保姆
[13:47] Got a knife right here. 还有一把刀在这
[13:49] And something else. 还有其他东西
[13:59] “We have Harper.” “哈伯在我们手上”
[14:10] Till I can see what I’m doing, 让我看看我能做什么
[14:11] I’m going to have to hold off on the autopsy. 这次尸检报告不得不延迟了
[14:14] But my initial exam says the missing boy’s nanny 但初步观察 这个失踪男孩的保姆
[14:17] suffered two sharp force injuries to the chest 胸部有两道锋利的刀伤
[14:20] and… 然后…
[14:22] two more to the upper back, 背部也不止两处伤口
[14:25] all from a double-edged blade. 全都来自一把双刃刀
[14:27] That and the width of the wounds 从伤口大小来看
[14:29] looks consistent with the knife that we found. 与找到的那把刀相符合
[14:33] Things just keep getting better. 案情越来越明了了
[14:34] Someone ask for a light? 有人需要灯吗?
[14:37] Yeah, a light. 恩 要灯
[14:38] That looks like a moonshine still. 那看上去像月光
[14:40] Actually, it’s a slightly different kind 的确 与普通白炽灯相比
[14:42] of white lightning. 是有那么一点点差别
[14:44] Behold… 注意看…
[15:05] Not bad, huh? 不错 是吧?
[15:07] In college, I found that R & B, 上大学时 我就在试验室发现
[15:09] with just a little chemiluminescence, 只需要一点点化学发光剂
[15:12] really set the mood. 就能使月光变很亮
[15:13] – I can see it. – I can’t. – 我懂了 – 我不懂
[15:15] What’s in there anyway? 那个里面到底是什么?
[15:17] Luminol. 发光氨
[15:18] With just a splash of permanganate. 只需要把高锰酸盐弄湿
[15:20] Great job, Dave. 不错 戴夫
[15:22] It’s nothing. 没什么
[15:25] What do you got, Doc? 有什么发现吗?
[15:26] Could be an abrasion to the lip. 嘴唇有点磨损
[15:29] Doesn’t look like blunt force trauma. 看上去不像是钝器所伤
[15:30] Pressure wound, maybe. 有可能是压伤
[15:32] Kidnapper clamps a hand 绑匪用一只手使劲捂着她的嘴
[15:33] over her mouth to silence her. 不让她叫出声来
[15:43] The boy wouldn’t have heard a thing. 那个男孩没听到什么声音
[15:46] Suggests a sequence. 想象这样的场景
[15:47] Kill the nanny, take the boy. 杀死了保姆 带走了男孩
[15:48] And carry them both out of the room. 然后把他们两个都带出房间
[15:50] I think our kidnapper had help. 我想绑匪肯定有帮手
[15:56] Whoa. Watch out. Oh, God, I’m sorry. – 噢 – 小心 哦 -天 对不起
[15:57] This thing’s already killed someone. 这东西已经杀死过人了
[16:00] Oh. You’d just be putting me out of my misery. 正好能把我从苦海中解救出来
[16:02] Why? What’s wrong? 为什么? 怎么了?
[16:03] That white residue from the kid’s bedroom 从那个孩子房间发现的白色残渣
[16:04] I was able to run 我做了
[16:05] all the standard color tests 所有的标准颜色测试
[16:07] for an unknown white powder. 对这些白色未知粉末
[16:08] Got zip, zero, nada. 最后一无所获
[16:10] So it’s a negative. 我想它可能没什么用
[16:12] No, I should have gotten a result. 不 我应该能得到结果
[16:13] Color tests cover 90% of all narcotics. 比色试验覆盖了所有麻醉剂的百分之九十
[16:15] – Narcotics? – Yeah. – 麻醉剂? – 对
[16:16] Nanny murdered, 保姆遇害
[16:17] kid grabbed up. 小孩被绑架
[16:19] Dad says he didn’t hear anything. 父亲说他什么都没听见
[16:20] Kid could have been sedated, right? 孩子可能被使用了镇静剂 对吧
[16:21] Russell said 罗素说
[16:23] use head and hands. 用脑和动手解决
[16:24] I’m using my head. 我思考了
[16:26] Hands not so good. 但是手没派上什么用场
[16:27] Okay, well, maybe I have 好吧 也许我有
[16:29] another thought for your hands. 其他的办法让你用上手
[16:31] A crystal test it might cover the other ten percent. 进行晶体测试 这也许就是那剩下的百分之十
[16:34] Without electricity for the scopes? 显示器不用电么?
[16:43] Forget old school. 忘了学校的那套
[16:45] Go ancient. 复古
[16:49] How we doing 我们怎么
[16:51] on the metal trace from the boy’s bedsheet? 找到男孩床单上的金属元素
[16:53] Um, we are still trapped in the metal box. 我们还被困在电梯里
[16:56] You remember that, right? 你还记得 对吧
[16:58] Didn’t Morgan make that call? 摩根没有打电话吗?
[17:00] Yes. 打了的
[17:01] And, uh, apparently, 但是 明显的
[17:02] the people who could extricate us 能把我们从电梯里救出来的人
[17:03] from our metal box are themselves stuck in a metal box 的人也困在意大利巴勒莫
[17:06] in the Palermo. 的电梯里了
[17:07] I need that trace processed. 我需要分析那些痕迹
[17:09] If our kidnapper brought it into that house, 如果那是绑匪带进房子里的
[17:10] it may be our only way to find him. 这可能是我们唯一能找到他的方法
[17:12] So, if you can’t get yourself out of there, 所以 如果你出不来
[17:14] find a way to get the evidence out. 找个办法把证据弄出来
[17:16] How are we supposed to do that? 我们该怎么做
[17:18] I don’t know, Henry. 我不知道 亨利
[17:19] Figure something out. 想点办法出来
[17:22] Any more stupid questions? 还有更白痴的问题吗?
[17:24] Do you have to go to the bathroom as badly as I do? 你是不是跟我一样想上厕所到不行啊?
[18:04] Awesome. 棒极了
[18:06] Nice call on the crystal test. 晶体实验有好消息了
[18:09] White substance from the kid’s bedroom 孩子床单上的白色残留物的
[18:11] screened positive for ketamine. 显示氯胺酮呈阳性
[18:12] Used as a veterinary anesthetic, 被用作兽医用的麻醉剂
[18:15] but also as an injectable pain med. 也可用作止疼注射
[18:18] One Sara found… 莎拉在T.C瑞登
[18:19] in T.C. Riordan’s medicine cabinet. 的药柜里发现了这种药
[18:21] You were right the kid was doped. 你是对的 孩子被下药了
[18:23] What’d you find on the knife? 在刀子上发现了什么
[18:25] ABO results indicate two blood types. 血型测试表明有两种血型
[18:27] Blood type on the blade is AB, 刀刃上的血是Ab型的
[18:29] which matches the nanny, Shelby Buress. 和保姆谢尔比・布瑞斯的血型匹配
[18:32] Fits with the rest of the evidence. 跟其他证据也吻合
[18:33] Blood on the handle 刀柄上的血
[18:34] is type O, 是O型血
[18:36] which matches T.C. Riordan. 跟T.c瑞登血型相匹配
[18:39] Location is everything. 位置说明了一切
[18:41] Suggests the father was holding the knife. 说明是父亲拿着刀
[18:44] So I called the police department 我联系了你老家那边的警局
[18:46] in your old hometown, San Francisco. 旧金山警局
[18:48] We were really just checking on the nanny. 我们本是调查你的保姆
[18:51] But it turns out you’re the more interesting story. 但事实证明你的故事更有趣
[18:54] When you told us that your wife 你告诉我们你的妻子
[18:56] passed away five years ago, 在五年前去世了
[18:59] you neglected to mention how. 你说你很怀疑
[19:02] Very suspicious drowning in your pool. 她是怎么溺死在游泳池里的
[19:05] What does this have to do with finding my son? 这和找到我儿子有什么关系?
[19:07] Well, Frisco PD thinks you murdered your wife in a rage, 旧金山警方认为你是一怒之下杀死了你的妻子
[19:10] and I think you did the same thing to the nanny. 而且我认为你对保姆做了同样的事情
[19:12] And then you disposed 然后你处理掉了
[19:13] of the only witness. 唯一的证人
[19:15] We’re not going to find 我们肯定不会找到
[19:17] your son alive, are we? 你儿子活着 对吗?
[19:19] This kidnapping crap… 这个绑架的烂幌子
[19:21] …is just that. Right? 是为了其他目的 对吗?
[19:25] I’m going to tell you the same thing 我给你们的说法和
[19:27] I told the cops in San Francisco. 我给旧金山警方的一样
[19:29] I’m innocent. 我是清白的
[19:30] And I’m telling the truth. 我说的都是实话
[19:32] Yeah, but you’re leaving out some important facts. 是的 但是你忘了一个很重要的事实
[19:34] Like who Harper’s real mother is. 谁才是哈伯真正的母亲
[19:36] Your nanny, 你的保姆
[19:37] Shelby Buress. 谢尔比・布瑞斯
[19:38] See, we, uh, confirmed that 看到了吧 我们 跟旧金山
[19:41] with the hospital in San Francisco. 的医院确认过了
[19:42] She is Harper’s birth mother. 她才是哈伯的亲生母亲
[19:45] I mean, it all adds up. 这说明了一切
[19:46] Your wife found out you knocked up Shelby. 你妻子发现你与谢尔比有染
[19:48] She wants a divorce, she wants money, 她想要离婚 分得财产
[19:49] she ends up dead in your pool. 但她最后死在了你的游泳池
[19:50] Flash-forward 现在
[19:52] to your mistress, Shelby, who ends up dead 你的情妇谢尔比最后死在了
[19:53] in your backyard. 你的后院
[19:55] You got a way with women, buddy. 你对付女人有一套啊 老兄
[20:00] You ever see this knife before? 你见过这把刀子吗
[20:05] Yes. It’s mine. 见过 这是我的
[20:06] It’s in my house. 他应该在我家里
[20:08] How about it’s in 那为什么我们在谢尔比・布瑞斯
[20:09] Shelby Buress’s back? 的后背找到了这把刀?
[20:10] See, we found her blood on the blade, 而且我们在刀锋上发现了她的血
[20:12] but your blood on the handle. 而刀柄上却是你的血
[20:15] How do you explain that? 这个你怎么解释?
[20:17] That’s my blood. 血是我的
[20:21] But I didn’t murder anyone. 但是我没有杀人
[20:26] I was making an offering to the dead. 我只是在做一个祭祀
[20:32] What?! 什么意思?
[20:34] I opened my vein during a seance. 我在降神会上割破了我的手腕
[20:38] You do know that you’re not in San Francisco now. 你应该知道你现在不是在旧金山吧
[20:40] The knife was part of the ritual. 那把刀是仪式的一部分
[20:42] For my departed Natalie. 为了逝去的娜塔莉
[20:45] I give you this gift from life unto death. 我将赐予你这个礼物从生到死
[20:57] A seance? 降神会?
[21:01] Okay. 好吧
[21:03] I’m all done here. 我问完了
[21:10] Okay. 那么
[21:11] Who else was at the seance? 降神会上还有谁?
[21:13] Shelby, 谢尔比
[21:14] my mother-in-law Patricia, 我岳母派翠西亚
[21:16] and Karen, the medium. 还有凯伦 她是媒介
[21:18] Well, how… how come we’re just hearing about this now? 那么 为什么现在才告诉我们这些?
[21:21] Because I knew you’d jump to the wrong conclusions, 因为我知道你们想错的
[21:23] just like the cops in San Francisco did. 就像旧金山的那些警察一样
[21:24] Well, it’s a hell of a story, isn’t it? 难道这不是一个扯淡的故事吗?
[21:26] It’s not a story; it’s the truth. 这不是故事 这是事实
[21:29] I love my wife. 我爱我的妻子
[21:31] I miss her. 我想念她
[21:32] I brought together the people who were closest to her 我召集了和她最亲近的人
[21:34] to try to… make contact. 想试着 通灵
[21:39] And did you do that? 那么你做到了吗?
[21:41] Did you make contact? 你通灵成功了吗?
[21:47] I’m not a murderer. 我不是杀人犯
[21:49] I’m a father who needs you to find my son. 我是一个需要你们帮我找到儿子的父亲
[22:07] Boy’s been missing for over five hours now. 男孩已经失踪5个多小时了
[22:10] If he’s really missing at all. 如果他是真的不见了的话
[22:12] You know, Brass seems to 你知道 布瑞斯似乎觉得
[22:13] think this whole thing is a hoax. 这一切只不过是个骗局
[22:14] That the father killed the nanny 父亲杀了保姆
[22:17] and that the kid 那个小孩只不过是
[22:18] was just collateral damage. 受牵连的受害者
[22:19] Where are we at? 我们现在进行到哪了?
[22:20] Got a good fingerprint 在绑匪的纸条上
[22:21] on the kidnapper’s note here. 找到了一个指纹
[22:23] All right, that plus the headboard. 好吧 在加上这个床头板上的
[22:24] If they are T.C.’s prints, 如果证实是T.c.的指纹
[22:26] Brass’s theory is looking pretty good. 那么布瑞斯的推论就是正确的
[22:27] Yeah. 是的
[22:30] Man, computers have really spoiled me. 天 电脑真是把我惯坏了
[22:32] It’s been a while since I’ve done this by eye. 我已经很久不用眼睛观察这个了
[22:34] Uh-huh. Me, too. 啊哈 我也是
[22:36] All right, tell you what, you take the note. 好吧 这样吧 你负责那个纸条
[22:38] I’ll take the headboard. 我负责这个床头板
[22:41] Thanks. 谢了
[22:45] A plain arch. 是个弧形纹
[22:47] No, wait a minute. 不 等一下
[22:50] Got a tented arch here. 还有帐形纹
[22:51] That’s pretty cool. 这简直妙极了
[22:54] I got the same thing here. That’s very rare. 我这也是 这可是很罕见的
[22:56] Good for us. 对我们来说是好事
[22:59] Maybe bad for T.C. 但是对T.c.可不一定是好事
[23:01] Let’s check him out. 让我们核对一下
[23:04] Ulnar loops, radial loops… 尺环纹 径向环纹…
[23:07] a few whorls. 几个涡旋状纹
[23:08] Interesting ridge pattern. 有趣的脊状环纹
[23:12] It’s a real smorgasbord, but… 这简直是包罗万象 但是
[23:14] No tented arches. 没有帐形纹
[23:17] No. 没有
[23:19] The prints we found on the kidnapper’s note 我们在纸条上发现的指纹
[23:21] and the boy’s headboard 还有男孩床头板上发现的
[23:22] did not belong to T.C. 指纹都不是T.c.的
[23:23] And there were no prints on the knife. 刀上也没有指纹
[23:25] So if the prints don’t fit, you must acquit? Bull. 你是说如果指纹不符 就得放弃了? 扯蛋
[23:27] Yeah, I’m right there with you. 是的 我也这么想的
[23:29] We’ve got Riordan’s knife, his drugs. 我们有瑞登的刀 他的药
[23:31] I mean, I’m not saying that he necessarily did it alone, 我是说 他不一定是一个人做的
[23:33] but we know he’s got plenty of people working for him. 要知道有很多人为他效力
[23:35] Yeah, and we checked them all out, though. 是啊 但是我们已经调查过他们了
[23:37] But he’s got the money to buy their silence, 他有足够的钱来封他们的口
[23:39] maybe even their alibis. 甚至是他们的不在场证明
[23:40] Yeah, you were in the interrogation room. 那么 你在审问室
[23:41] Didn’t you feel the presence of a con man, 难道你没觉得他是一个骗子吗?
[23:43] a lying sack of shinola? 撒谎说那些模糊的事情
[23:44] The whole seance story? 还有降神会的故事?
[23:45] Yeah, it’s far out. I know that. 是的 那是太扯了 我知道
[23:47] I’m just saying, if the guy’s telling the truth, 我只是想 如果他说的真是实话
[23:49] there’s a shot that his boy is still out there alive. 很有可能小男孩真的还活着
[23:51] Were you able to follow up on his story? 你能明白他说的故事吗?
[23:54] Oh, you mean was I able to conjure up the mother-in-law 哦 你是说我能理解召唤出他丈母娘
[23:56] and spirit guide? No, I’m still working on it. 和灵导师? 不 我还是接受不了
[23:59] We all know how this is gonna end. 我们都知道这将会是什么结局
[24:03] Look, D.B.– 听着 罗素
[24:04] are you thinking like a dad here or a CSI? 你是以爸爸的立场在思考还是一个鉴证人员?
[24:08] Call just came in. Kidnapper. 绑匪打电话来了
[24:12] Get yourself a pen and paper, Mr. Riordan. 准备笔和纸 瑞登
[24:15] Write this down. 写下来
[24:21] I need to know… 我想知道
[24:23] is my son all right? 我儿子还好吗?
[24:25] Who’s asking, you or the cops? 谁问的 是你还是条子们?
[24:30] Me. I’m asking. 我 是我问的
[24:33] Daddy? 爸爸?
[24:34] Harper. 哈伯
[24:35] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[24:37] Hey, pal… 嗨 朋友
[24:39] Tell me something. 告诉我
[24:43] Who lives on the Moon? 谁住在月亮上?
[24:45] The lady in white. 穿白衣服的女人
[24:48] That’s right. 没错
[24:50] Harper, are you okay? 哈伯 你没事吧?
[24:52] Palermo parking lot, level three. 意大利巴勒莫停车场 三层
[24:54] All the jewels from the safe. 保险箱里的珠宝
[24:56] 8:00 a.m. 早上八点
[24:57] Your contact will wear a red hat. 和你接头的会带个红帽子
[24:59] 8:00 a.m. 早上八点
[25:00] That gives us four hours. 那就还有四小时
[25:08] So you keep over two million dollars worth of jewlery 你把价值两百万的珠宝
[25:11] in your house safe? 都放在家里的保险箱里?
[25:13] Yes. Most of it belonged to my wife, Natalie. 恩 大部分是我老婆娜塔莉的
[25:16] You couldn’t think of a better place to keep it? 你就找不到好点的地方了么?
[25:20] I liked to keep her things near. 我习惯把东西放身边
[25:23] There’s some nights… 有几个晚上…
[25:27] Okay, um… 好的 恩…
[25:29] Anyone else know about Natalie’s jewlery? 还有谁知道娜塔莉的珠宝?
[25:33] My mother-in-law, Patricia. 我丈母娘 派翠西亚
[25:35] Patricia Lydecker. 派翠西亚 莱德克
[25:36] You were at the seance last night, is that right, Mrs. Lydecker? 你昨晚在现场对么 莱德克女士?
[25:39] Yes. 恩
[25:40] And what time did you leave the house? 大约几点离开的?
[25:42] Around ten. 大概十点
[25:43] before they took Harper. 他们带走哈伯之前
[25:44] They? 他们?
[25:46] Well, I just assume there must have been more than one person. 哦 我只是以为绑架的人不止一个
[25:52] Okay. Um… 好的 恩…
[25:54] and you were aware that T.C. 你知道T.c.
[25:56] still had possession of your daughter’s jewelry? 还留着你女儿的珠宝吧?
[25:58] Yes. Why do you ask? 对 怎么这样问?
[26:01] Just trying to, uh… get the facts straight. 恩 就是想确认一下
[26:03] And I’m also trying to understand how 我还想知道
[26:05] a woman whose son-in-law is suspected of murdering 一个丈母娘怎么会对
[26:09] her daughter, how she could still be so cozy 有谋害自己女儿嫌疑的女婿
[26:12] with the alleged killer. 态度这么好
[26:14] See, we called the San Francisco police department, 我们打给了旧金山警署
[26:17] and they told us that after they dropped charges against T.C., 在他们撤销控告了Tc之后
[26:20] you actually brought a wrongful death suit against him. 你又起诉他过失杀人
[26:23] Which I withdrew. 后来我又撤诉了
[26:25] Because you thought you might lose? 因为你觉得你会输?
[26:27] No, because I came to understand that my son-in-law is innocent. 不 是因为我慢慢理解到他是无辜的
[26:31] Okay. 好吧
[26:34] How’d that happen? 怎么会的?
[26:35] My daughter, Natalie, told me. 我女儿 娜塔莉 说
[26:38] Natalie? 娜塔莉?
[26:40] Through Karen. 通过凯伦
[26:41] Karen has helped me, 凯伦帮了我
[26:44] Helped me to find peace. 帮助我重回平静
[26:47] So you’ve communicated with Natalie? 你和娜塔莉交流过了?
[26:50] Yes. 是的
[26:52] On several occasions at T.C.’s house. 几次在Tc家里
[26:54] Karen allows me to understand what it is 凯伦让我明白
[26:58] that Natalie wants. 娜塔莉想要的是什么
[26:59] And what is that? 是什么?
[27:00] Mr. Russell, 罗素先生
[27:02] grief put my husband in an early grave. 悲痛让我丈夫过早归西
[27:05] Were it not for Karen, I might have joined him. 如果不是凯伦 我可能就和他一起了
[27:12] T.C. came to me in grief. Tc悲痛地来找我
[27:14] Said he was unable to accept the death of Natalie. 说他没法接受娜塔莉的死
[27:17] But peace comes 但是平静
[27:19] not from the acceptance of death, but from an understanding 不是来自于对于死的接受 而是要接受
[27:22] that death is just the beginning. 死亡就是发生了
[27:25] I sense a disturbance in your chakras. 我感觉到你的脉轮有点紊乱
[27:29] Yeah, I get that a lot. 恩 我知道
[27:30] What I want from you 我现在只想
[27:31] right now is a straight answer. 你能直接回答我
[27:33] When did you leave the Riordan house? 你什么时候离开瑞登家?
[27:36] A little after 10:00. 十点多
[27:38] After the communion with Natalie. 和娜塔莉谈过以后
[27:40] Mrs. Lydecker and I shared a taxi. 莱德克女士和我一起坐车走
[27:42] And Mr. Riordan went to bed? 然后瑞登先生睡觉了?
[27:44] Oh, no. I doubt that. 没 我觉得没有
[27:46] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[27:48] Look, if you know something, 如果你知道些什么
[27:50] it’s in your best interest 现在对你最有利的
[27:51] to play medium with me right now. 就是当我们的中间人
[27:56] During the ceremony, T.C. became agitated. 在仪式上 Tc变得很焦虑
[28:02] Natalie wants to speak. 娜塔莉想说话
[28:04] What is it, my love? 想说什么 亲爱的?
[28:10] My love, you have betrayed me again. 亲爱的 你又背叛我了
[28:14] You must let me go for your sake, for the sake of Harper. 看在你自己和哈伯的份上 你必须离开我
[28:19] Your grief is not an act of love. 你的悲痛不是爱的表现
[28:22] It’s an act of selfishness. 是自私的表现
[28:28] My husband was upset. 我爱人他很失落
[28:30] He ended the communion. 他结束了那仪式
[28:32] Your husband? 你爱人?
[28:33] I mean T.C. I’m sorry. 我是说Tc 抱歉
[28:36] Natalie’s spirit force is quite strong. 我太入戏了
[28:38] I feel her presence now. 我现在就能感觉到她
[28:41] Say hi for me. 跟我打招呼
[28:43] Let’s get back to T.C. 说回Tc
[28:45] T.C told us all to leave. Tc让我们都离开
[28:49] He was angry. 他很生气
[28:50] The last I saw him, he was in the den. 我最后眼看到他 他在小房间里
[28:53] When you say angry, how angry was he? 你说生气 有多生气?
[28:54] Natalie just wanted T.C. to find peace. 娜塔莉只是想让Tc平静下来
[28:58] I’m afraid her words had the opposite effect. 但是恐怕她的一席话适得其反
[29:04] Henry, I’m not sure your brute force 亨利 我觉得蛮力好像不行啊
[29:06] is gonna get this evidence 想把证据带回
[29:07] to the lab. 实验室
[29:09] You’re doing in wrong. 是行不通的
[29:10] Really? 是吗?
[29:11] ‘Cause you took that elevator breakout class? 因为你上过电梯逃生课是吗?
[29:16] It’s moving. Okay, yeah. 动起来了 好 好
[29:17] Come on. 用力
[29:18] Come on. 用力
[29:20] Aah! 啊!
[29:24] Damn. 见鬼
[29:28] What are you doing? 你要干嘛?
[29:29] Calling Russell, admitting defeat. 打给罗素 认输了
[29:31] What?! No. 什么?! 别
[29:32] Hey! 嘿!
[29:33] No more stupid questions, right? 别再傻问 好吗?
[29:35] We are CSIs. 我们是调查员
[29:36] Well, sort of. 好吧 也是
[29:37] Let’s come up with answers. 我们自己想出答案吧
[29:39] In here? 在这?
[29:42] We have your kit. 我们有工具箱
[29:46] You’re right. 说得没错
[29:48] We could do a spot test, 我们可以做点滴测试
[29:50] identify the material, 确定这材质
[29:52] then maybe it’ll tell us where it came from. 也许它会告诉我们它的来源
[29:54] I’ve got potassium hydroxide 我有氢氧化钾
[29:55] – in my kit. – Perfect. – 在箱子里 – 很好
[30:02] Oh, wow. 哦 喔
[30:03] – That’s all of it? – It’s enough to test. – 就这些? – 足够测试了
[30:05] Yeah, but the test consumes the whole thing. 好吧 但测试要消耗所有东西
[30:07] If we’re wrong, there’s no do-overs. 如果错了 没第二次机会的
[30:08] If we’re right, we may save a boy’s life. 如果对了 就能救回一个男孩
[30:18] 8:20. 8点20
[30:21] Red Hat is late. 红帽子迟到了
[30:23] I knew this was bogus. 这样是没用的
[30:24] I hope for the kid’s sake you’re wrong. 看在孩子的份上 希望你错了
[30:29] Look at this. 看这里
[30:31] That bastard has been here 那混蛋一直
[30:32] the whole time. 在这里
[30:40] What… 什么…
[30:42] What’s he doing? What’s he doing now? 他在干什么? 现在!
[30:43] You think the boy’s in there? 你觉得孩子在那?
[30:45] – I don’t know. – I don’t like this. – 不知道 – 我也不想
[30:46] Me, neither. 我也是
[30:48] Hold on. 等等
[30:49] All units be advised, 各分队注意
[30:50] suspect is wearing a black leather jacket, red hat. 嫌犯身着黑皮 戴红帽子
[30:52] On the move. 在走动
[30:54] Gray van. Do not engage, visuals only. 灰色货车 不要尾随 先观望
[30:59] What happened to the rear window? 车后窗怎么了?
[31:00] What window? There isn’t any. 什么窗? 哪儿有
[31:02] Exactly. Hey, where you going? 真的 嘿 你要去哪里?
[31:11] Somebody got out of that van. 有人从车上下来了
[31:13] Stop the van. 拦住那车
[31:14] Lock down the parking structure. 停车场放下栏杆
[31:21] Step out of the vehicle! Hands on your head! 把车停下! 手举起来!
[31:25] Step away from the van. 走过来
[31:28] Put you hands where I can see ’em! 把手放在我能看到之处!
[31:40] Van’s clear. 车上没有
[31:42] Where’s the guy? 那家伙呢?
[31:43] I don’t know. 不知道
[31:44] He told me to drive to an address. 他叫我把开车到一个地址
[31:46] He said I’d find Harper there. 说我那能找到哈伯
[31:47] He said no cops, no surprises. 他说不要有条子 不能有意外
[31:49] You people just got my son killed. 你们害死了我儿子
[31:54] 434, shots fired at 代码434 在高图斯跟航道
[31:56] the corner of Altos and Fairway. 的拐角处发生枪击
[31:57] Units responding. 马上响应
[32:14] Same jacket, same face. 同件夹克 同张脸
[32:16] It’s Red Hat. 是红帽子
[32:17] Must have had an accomplice– put two bullets in him. 他一定有同谋…朝他开了两枪
[32:19] No Harper. 哈伯不在里面
[32:25] Looks like somebody forgot to get paid. 看来有人忘了拿赎金
[32:27] Not good for the kid. 孩子情况不妙
[32:34] Address the kidnapper gave Riordan was bogus. 绑匪给瑞登的地址是假的
[32:36] Empty lot; no Harper. 是个空停车场 哈伯不在那儿
[32:38] Red Hat’s name is Trevor Raymond. 红帽子名叫特雷弗 雷蒙德
[32:39] He’s got a Henderson address, 他有亨德森的地址
[32:41] and he’s got a nice set of tented arches. 他那呈帐篷拱形的指纹
[32:44] His prints are the ones that we found on headboard and the note. 跟我们在床头板和便条上发现的完全吻合
[32:46] Which puts him inside the house 因此他就是那个进到房子里
[32:47] as well as outside, dumping the nanny’s body. 并把保姆尸体抛到外面的人
[32:50] Two bullets in Raymond confirms our theory 雷蒙德中枪身亡证实了我们的推断
[32:52] that he wasn’t working alone. 他并非一人作案
[32:53] Yeah, and Trevor Raymond 没错 但特雷弗 雷蒙德
[32:54] wasn’t on T.C.’s list 并不在T.c.给我们的他的
[32:55] of employees or staff. 雇员和同事名单上
[32:56] Okay, so if this is an inside job, who’s our insider? 因此是里应外合 那内奸会是谁?
[33:00] Nick and Brass are searching 尼克跟布瑞斯正在搜查
[33:01] Raymond’s place now. 雷蒙德的住所
[33:02] Hopefully they’ll find a link to the accomplice. 希望他们能找出共犯的线索
[33:04] Forget the three-hour rule. 三小时丧命的规则就别提了
[33:05] We’re into hour nine now. 现在已经过了九小时了
[33:06] – Yeah, but… – No, I’m saying, look, – 对 但… – 不 我是说 瞧瞧
[33:08] we’ve got a dead nanny, now we’ve got a dead kidnapper. 已经死了一个保姆 现在又死一个绑匪
[33:11] And the fact that the accomplice panicked 现实状况是绑匪的同谋慌了
[33:12] and left the loot behind, the kid’s got to be dead, too. 赎金也不要了这意味着孩子也离死不远了
[33:15] How’s that help us right now? 你现在说这些有用吗?
[33:17] Well, actually, the guy 好吧 事实上 那家伙
[33:19] didn’t leave all the loot behind. 没有完全放弃赎金
[33:21] Morgan’s got the last iPad standing. 摩根的Ipad正好还能用
[33:23] Still has some juice. 还有点儿余电
[33:24] I was able to pull up the inventory photos 我因此可以用它播放出
[33:26] of the jewelry that we took 我们在跟红帽子交货前
[33:27] before we made the exchange with Red Hat. 事先拍下的珠宝照片
[33:29] There is something missing. 用东西不见了
[33:30] Let’s take a look. 我们瞧瞧
[33:38] Oh, yeah. Wedding ring. 是的 结婚戒指不见了
[33:40] Well, from the size of it, I’m guessing it’s Natalie’s. 从尺寸来看 我猜是娜塔莉的
[33:41] I’m guessing that the ring isn’t the only thing 我猜戒指不是唯一
[33:44] that belonged to Natalie. 属于娜塔莉的东西
[33:46] Why? What do you got? 此话怎讲? 你查到什么?
[33:47] I was adding Trevor Raymond’s blood type 我在把特雷弗 雷蒙德的血型
[33:49] to our ABO findings, 添加到血型样本记录里时
[33:51] when I noticed something. 我注意到一件事情
[33:52] Harper Riordan’s blood type is O. 哈伯 瑞登的血型是O型
[33:55] Yeah. 没错
[33:56] Check out Shelby Buress’s. 再看看谢尔比 布瑞斯的血型
[33:58] “Ab.” “Ab型”
[34:03] Let’s get a few things straight 有几件事我们要核实一下
[34:04] Mr. Riordan. 瑞登先生
[34:05] First, your son Harper is really your wife Natalie’s son, 首先 你儿子哈伯的确是你妻子娜塔莉的
[34:08] isn’t he? 对吧?
[34:10] Shelby Buress’s blood type 谢尔比 布瑞斯的血型跟
[34:11] is not compatible with Harper. 哈伯的血型并不相符
[34:13] She may have given birth to him, but she was not his mother. 她也许生了他 但她并不是你儿子的生母
[34:16] She was a surrogate. 她是个代孕妈妈
[34:17] So there wasn’t an affair, was there? 因此你并没有搞外遇 对吧?
[34:19] For five years, 五年来
[34:20] the world’s thought I’m a murderer and a philanderer. 全世界都以为我是杀人犯和花花公子
[34:23] What happened between 所有发生在我跟我妻子还谢尔比
[34:25] me, my wife and Shelby and my family– 以及我家人之间的
[34:27] that’s my business and no one else’s. 都是我的私事 跟他人无关
[34:29] What do you mean, what does it matter? 你什么意思 到底怎么回事?
[34:32] $2 million worth of jewelry, and the kidnapper 价值200万美元的珠宝 绑匪
[34:35] takes this. 就拿走了这个
[34:36] A simple wedding band. 一个结婚戒指
[34:37] Your wife’s ring. 你妻子的戒指
[34:39] – Why? – I don’t know. – 为什么? – 我不知道
[34:40] No, you have to know. 不 你必须知道
[34:41] Look, T.C., 听着 T.c.
[34:43] you have a choice here. 你现在得做出选择
[34:45] You can either stay shuttered up in your house 你要么选择把自己继续锁在房子里
[34:47] with your ghosts, feeling sorry for yourself 跟鬼魂在一起 整天自怨自艾
[34:49] or you can open the damn blinds. 要么重新敞开你的心扉
[34:51] This ring is important. 这个戒指至关重要
[34:53] It’s important to you and to the person who took your son. 不管是对你还是那绑匪都很重要
[34:57] Now, come on. 快说实话吧
[34:59] That ring is the reason why Natalie’s dead. 这个戒指就是娜塔莉死亡的原因
[35:03] We’d been at a party. 我们当时在开派对
[35:05] We were both drunk. 我们俩都喝醉了
[35:08] We had a fight. 大吵了一架
[35:11] Natalie took off her ring and she threw it in the pool. 娜塔莉摘下戒指 扔进了泳池里
[35:17] Few hours later, we made up. 几小时后 我们和好了
[35:17] Few hours later, we made up. 几个小时以后我们重修旧好
[35:21] She went to get the ring back and… 她试图要找回戒指…
[35:24] she was still drunk. 但是她实在醉过头了
[35:29] I didn’t even hear her. 再也没有她的消息了
[35:33] It was an accident. 那是场意外
[35:37] But the world blamed you. 但是所有人都指责你
[35:39] The world was right. 大家是对的
[35:41] It was my fault. 那就是我的错
[35:43] W-What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办?
[35:45] You gonna make your son 让你的儿子
[35:46] pay for your sins? 为你的过失赎罪?
[35:49] You think someone took Harper to punish me? 你觉得有人拐走哈伯是为了报复我?
[35:58] I doubt Natalie’s mother Patricia. 我怀疑娜塔莉的妈妈派翠西亚
[36:00] Yeah, but she claims that she’s forgiven T.C., so… 是啊 但是她说她原谅Tc了
[36:02] That’s ridiculous. 无稽之谈
[36:03] I would never forgive somebody who killed my daughter. 我死也不会原谅杀了我女儿的人
[36:06] Yeah, but we know your history with forgiveness, 是 但是我们知道你很仁慈
[36:09] – so that… – Oh, that’s nice. – 所以… – 哦 真好
[36:10] No, I didn’t mean it, 我不是这意思
[36:11] I didn’t mean it that way. 我没有那个意思
[36:13] Come on, now, stop it, focus. Patricia. 拜托 打住 理一遍 派翠西亚
[36:15] Okay, she was there that night. 好的 那天晚上她在场
[36:17] She was in the house. 在屋子里
[36:19] She knew about the jewelry. 她知道珠宝的事情
[36:20] And maybe she knew about Harper. 可能也知道哈伯
[36:22] He was her daughter’s son, therefore her grandson. 是她女儿的儿子 也就是她的外孙
[36:26] Who should be living with her and not her daughter’s murderer. 所以应该和她一起住 而不是杀她女儿的凶手
[36:30] Yes, it’s a twofer. 是啊 双雕
[36:31] Get the boy, kill the nanny. 带走孩子 杀了保姆
[36:33] And with T.C.’s history, he becomes the obvious suspect. 加上Tc之前的事儿 他就很有嫌疑
[36:36] And maybe this time he goes down for the crime. 这次他可能真犯罪了
[36:38] Hey. 嘿
[36:39] What do you got? 有什么新进展?
[36:40] Brass and I tossed Red Hat’s place pretty thoroughly. 布瑞斯和我彻底搜查了红帽子住所
[36:43] Somebody sent him ten G’s. 有个人给了他一万块
[36:44] We found a receipt for the wire transfer. 我们找到了电子转汇账单
[36:46] So we got our accomplice. 共犯出现了
[36:47] Depends if you believe in ghosts or not. 这得看你信不信灵异事件
[36:49] Check out the signature. 看看签名
[36:50] Signed by the late Natalie Riordan. 是娜塔莉 瑞登
[36:56] Okay, that’s freaky. 好吧 真变态
[37:01] Yes. 有了
[37:08] – CSIs. – CSIs. – 调查员 – 调查员
[37:10] Well, sort of. 哦 差不多是
[37:12] So? 怎么样?
[37:14] Got it. 有了
[37:20] Hodges and Henry were able to I.D. that metal trace. 霍奇斯和亨利验了下那个金属
[37:23] It’s a specific composite of magnesium 是用镁合成的东西
[37:25] used primarily in the production of mag wheels. 主要用在制造镁轮
[37:28] Where do you find a mag wheel factory in Las Vegas? 拉斯维加斯哪里有造镁轮厂?
[37:31] Well, there’s only one, 哦 只有一个
[37:32] and luckily for us, it’s across the street 幸运的是 街对面就是
[37:33] from the wire transfer office 幽灵娜塔莉 瑞登
[37:34] where the ghost of Natalie Riordan 给特雷弗 雷蒙德
[37:36] sent money to Trevor Raymond. 电汇的地方
[37:39] Northeast Las Vegas. 拉斯维加斯东北部
[37:40] A lot of abandoned buildings and homes in that part of town. 有很多废弃的建筑和房屋
[37:43] If I was looking for a kidnapper’s lair, 如果想要藏人来撕票
[37:45] that’s where I’d go. 这还真是个好地方
[37:46] Boy, that’s a lot of territory to cover. 是啊 但是范围还是很大
[37:48] Maybe I can help narrow down the canvass. 我可以帮你们排查一下
[37:51] What do you got? 你有什么线索?
[37:52] A line on our ghost. 幽灵的线索
[37:54] She used a fake I.D. to make the wire transfer. 她用了假身份证去汇款
[37:58] Karen Chavera. 凯伦 切薇拉
[38:04] Our ghost is the ghost whisperer. 我们的幽灵还是个鬼语者
[38:08] Karen Chavera! 凯伦 切薇拉!
[38:11] LVPD! 警察!
[38:13] Guess we know how Karen met Trevor. 总算知道凯伦怎么认识特雷弗了
[38:18] Clear. No lady, no kid. 看过了 没大人 没孩子
[38:20] Same here. But you gotta see this. 这也是 但你们得来看看
[38:30] Whoa. 哇哦
[38:33] That is some crazy wallpaper. 这墙纸叼爆了
[38:36] It’s a shrine to T.C. and Natalie. 是Tc和娜塔莉的圣殿啊
[38:40] Looks like our medium’s research 我们中间人搜集资料
[38:42] turned into a bit of an obsession, don’t you think? 是不是已经有点走火入魔了?
[38:49] Yeah. She helped herself to Natalie’s things. 是啊 她拿了娜塔莉的东西
[38:54] And to T.C.’s meds. 还有Tc的药
[38:58] “Dear T.C., “亲爱的Tc”
[38:59] “By the time you read this, Harper and I will be gone. “你看到这封信的时候 哈伯和我将要离开”
[39:01] “I thought we could be together, “我以为我们能在一起”
[39:03] “but again you rejected me, “但你却又拒绝了我”
[39:04] “gave your love away to “把你的爱给了谢尔比
[39:06] Shelby, even Karen, 甚至凯伦”
[39:07] “who reunited us. “帮我们破镜的人”
[39:09] “You left me no choice “你逼得我走投无路
[39:10] but to take them away from you. 只能把她们从你身边带走”
[39:11] Now, you feel my pain.” “现在 你体会到我的痛苦了”
[39:12] It’s signed Natalie. 署名 娜塔莉
[39:14] I think that she became 我觉得她已经变成
[39:15] Natalie Riordan. 娜塔莉 瑞登了
[39:17] Problem is, Karen thought 问题是 凯伦以为
[39:20] T.C.had an affair with Shelby. Tc和谢尔比有外遇
[39:22] So when Karen 所以 当凯伦变成
[39:24] became Natalie, 娜塔莉的时候
[39:25] she took revenge on the one woman 她对那女人实行报复
[39:27] she blamed for stealing T.C. away. 责怪她带走了Tc
[39:33] And then she took her kid. 然后带走她的孩子
[39:54] That hutch is blocking a door. 这柜子挡住了门
[39:55] Let’s move it. 移开
[40:06] There he is. Hey, bud. 哇 是他 嘿小伙子
[40:07] Harper. 哈伯
[40:08] It’s okay. It’s all right, all right? 没事了 没事了 没事吧?
[40:10] We’re with the police. Everything’s going to be okay. 我们现在和警察在一起 没事了
[40:12] Russell, it’s Stokes. 罗素 斯托克斯啊
[40:13] We found Harper, 我们找到哈伯了
[40:14] alive and well. 安然无恙
[40:16] No sign of Karen, though. 没有凯伦的行踪
[40:17] Yeah, I know. 恩 我知道
[40:19] I’ve got eyes on her right now. 我现在正看着她
[40:21] I guess she felt she had to… 我想她可能觉得她应该…
[40:24] join Natalie. 是去找娜塔莉吧
[40:33] Let’s bring the boy on home. 带孩子回家吧
[40:46] It’s good to have all the “IS’es” back, isn’t it? 显微镜能拿回来不错吧
[40:49] It’s good to have everything back. 啥都走上正轨就不错
[41:00] You, uh, sure about that? 你 确定?
[41:03] You never know when it might come in handy. 讲不定哪天就有用了
[41:05] Hmm. 恩
[41:07] Why go old school… 为什么要复古呢…
[41:09] When you can go ancient. 尤其当你能赶潮流时
[41:13] Hmm. 恩
[41:45] No three-hour rule on this one. 这次三小时限时么
[41:47] Nope. 没有
[41:48] Glad none of the rules applied. 真高兴不限时了
[41:51] How do you do it? 你怎么做到的?
[41:53] Do what? 做什么?
[41:55] Never lose faith. 时刻充满信心
[41:57] Some things I hide better than you do. 我比你更懂云淡风轻
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme