时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | So, uh… you are dating that nurse. | 你在跟那护士约会 |
[00:12] | – Uh-huh. Kind of. – I have to work with you?! | – 算是吧 – 我必须跟你合作?! |
[00:14] | Uh-huh. And what happened to Doc Robbins’ niece? | 那罗宾斯医生的侄女怎么办? |
[00:16] | Oh, nothing. I’m just keeping my options open. | 没事 我只是不想在一棵树上吊死 |
[00:18] | I called her, genius. | 我给她打过电话了 天才 |
[00:19] | She’s not answering her cell phone. | 她没接电话好么 |
[00:21] | Why do you think | 你以为 |
[00:22] | I called you people? You know what? | 我找你们警察来干嘛? 那啥? |
[00:23] | I want to talk to your boss. I want to talk to him now. | 我要跟你们上级谈 我要和他谈 现在 |
[00:25] | – She’s busy. – “She.” | – 她很忙 – “她” |
[00:28] | All right, what’s going on, Mitch? | 行了 怎么回事 麦切? |
[00:30] | Meet Dwayne Hicks. | 这是德纬恩 希克斯 |
[00:31] | He reported his wife missing. | 他报案说他妻子失踪了 |
[00:33] | He’s all yours. | 交给你们了 |
[00:36] | Mr. Hicks, I’m Nick Stokes. | 希克斯先生 我是尼克・斯托克斯 |
[00:37] | This is Sara Sidle. | 这是莎拉・赛德尔 |
[00:38] | We’re with the crime scene unit. | 我们是犯罪现场调查科的 |
[00:40] | When’s the last time you saw your wife? | 你最后一次见你妻子是什么时候? |
[00:41] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[00:42] | Debbie and I had an early dinner | 黛比跟我早一点吃了晚饭 |
[00:44] | – and then I went to work. – And where do you work? | – 然后我就去上班了 – 你在哪儿上班? |
[00:46] | What the hell does that have to do with you finding my wife? | 这跟你找到我老婆有什么关系? |
[00:49] | – Are you refusing to answer the question? – Okay, look… | – 你是在拒绝回答吗? – 好吧 这样 |
[00:51] | Mr. Hicks… | 希克斯先生… |
[00:52] | we’re just trying to help you out, man. | 我们只是想帮你 伙计 |
[00:54] | All right. I work as a night manager | 好吧 我在斯威夫特交易所 |
[00:57] | at the Swift Deal, okay? | 当夜场经理 行了吧? |
[00:59] | All right. And, uh… | 好吧 那 呃… |
[01:00] | where was the last place that you saw Debbie? | 你最后一次见到黛比是在什么地方? |
[01:02] | Deb… yeah, Debbie. | 黛…对 黛比 |
[01:03] | At home. | 在家 |
[01:05] | You want to know what we ate, too? | 你还想问我们晚餐吃的啥? |
[01:08] | Um… | 呃… |
[01:10] | which house is yours? | 哪个是你家? |
[01:11] | Five twenty-eight. | 528号 |
[01:18] | The vacant lot. | 这片空地么 |
[01:20] | Yeah, it’s a vacant lot because someone stole my house. | 对 就这儿 因为有人把我的房子偷走了 |
[01:23] | So you’re saying when you went to work last night, | 所以你是说昨晚你去工作的时候 |
[01:27] | the house was there, and your wife was inside? | 房子还在这儿 你妻子也在里面? |
[01:29] | – Yes. – And now they’re both missing. | – 没错 – 他们一起失踪了 |
[01:31] | Ye… that is what I’m trying to tell you people! | 没…我说得还不够清楚吗! |
[01:34] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[01:37] | So you think somebody was after the house, or the wife? | 你认为是冲着房子来的 还是他老婆? |
[01:46] | Oh, that’s great! | 噢 这太棒了! |
[01:48] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[01:57] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[02:00] | Who, who, who, who? | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[02:03] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[02:06] | Who, who, who, who? | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[02:08] | I really wanna know | # 我很想知道 # |
[02:10] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁 # |
[02:13] | Oh-oh-oh | # 噢 噢 噢 # |
[02:14] | Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 # |
[02:18] | Are you! | # 是谁! # |
[02:36] | Okay. Is your name Julie Finlay? | 好的 你的名字是叫朱莉 芬莱吗? |
[02:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:39] | And were you born in Philadelphia? | 你出生在费城? |
[02:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:42] | Have you used any illegal drugs, | 在过去十年中 |
[02:45] | including marijuana, in the last ten years? | 你有使用过违禁药物吗 包括大麻? |
[02:47] | No. | 没有 |
[02:51] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[02:54] | Do you… | 你能… |
[02:56] | …resent having my honesty gauged by debunked | …忍受用测谎技术来测量我的 |
[02:58] | pseudo-technology? | 诚实度吗? |
[03:00] | Don’t do that… | 别这么做… |
[03:01] | Yeah. A little bit. | 没错 有点儿不能忍 |
[03:02] | Please keep your answers to a “Yes” Or “No. | 请继续用”是”或”不是”回答 |
[03:04] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:06] | Do you have any criminal history? | 你有犯罪历史吗? |
[03:08] | I was married twice. | 我结过两次婚 |
[03:11] | Did my time. | 证明纯属浪费时间 |
[03:12] | Have you ever had sex with an animal? | 你有跟动物发生过性关系吗? |
[03:15] | Oh, my… really? | 噢 真的? |
[03:18] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:19] | Yes, or no? | 是还是否? |
[03:20] | Well, my first ex-husband was a bit of a dog. | 好吧 我第一任丈夫有点像只狗 |
[03:24] | And my second, a pig. | 而第二任是猪 |
[03:27] | Does that count? | 这算吗? |
[03:29] | I don’t know why you bother. | 真不知道跟他们较真干嘛 |
[03:31] | Those people never have a sense of humor, you know that. | 那些人从来都没有一点幽默感 你知道的 |
[03:33] | I know. I couldn’t help myself. | 我知道 我情不自禁啊 |
[03:35] | Well, I did pass, didn’t I? | 我通过了 对吧? |
[03:36] | Welcome to Las Vegas. | 欢迎来到拉斯维加斯 |
[03:39] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[03:41] | Well, at least it’s a better picture than I took in Seattle. | 至少这张照得比我在西雅图那张好看 |
[03:44] | Things are looking up. | 一切都在好转呀 |
[03:46] | Yeah. Um, hey, guys? | 没错 嘿 大伙儿? |
[03:48] | Do me a favor, come in here for a second? | 帮我个忙 进来一下好么? |
[03:51] | I want you to meet someone. | 给你们介绍个人 |
[03:54] | Sara Sidle, Morgan Brody. | 莎拉・赛德尔 摩根・布罗迪 |
[03:56] | This is Julie Finlay. | 这是朱莉 芬莱 |
[03:57] | Uh… Finn, with two N’s. | 呃 叫我芬恩 两个N |
[04:00] | – So nice to meet you. – Finn’s coming on board. | – 很高兴见到你 – 芬恩刚到任 |
[04:02] | Oh. I heard about your, uh, amazing blood reconstruction | 噢 我从格雷格那儿听说过你 了不起的 |
[04:05] | – from Greg. – Oh… | – 血迹重现 – 噢… |
[04:07] | Why don’t you guys give her the official tour? | 不如你们带她例行参观一下? |
[04:09] | I’d love to, but I’m due back | 很乐意奉陪 不过我得 |
[04:11] | at my crime scene. | 赶回犯罪现场去 |
[04:12] | We have a house to find. | 我们有座房子要找 |
[04:13] | But, uh, it’s nice to meet you, Finn. | 但 很高兴认识你 芬恩 |
[04:15] | – Nice to meet you. – I’ll do it. | – 我也是 – 我会带你参观的 |
[04:17] | I’ll even give you the unofficial tour. | 我甚至会带你看些不为人知的 |
[04:19] | Nice. | 好呀 |
[04:20] | I like her already. | 我已经开始喜欢她了 |
[04:25] | This damage is recent. | 损坏是新近造成的 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Ran the plates. | 没错 查过牌照了 |
[04:31] | Car belongs to the missing wife Debbie Hicks. | 车子是那位失踪妻子黛比 希克斯的 |
[04:33] | Supports the husband’s story | 跟她丈夫说的相符 |
[04:34] | that the wife was inside the house when the house was stolen. | 当房子被偷走时她人是在屋内 |
[04:37] | I mean, if you want to kidnap someone, | 我说 如果你想要绑架某人 |
[04:40] | why take the whole house? | 干嘛把整个房子偷走? |
[04:41] | Captain, I talked to the neighbors. | 长官 我跟邻居了解过情况了 |
[04:42] | A couple of them saw the house driving off last night. | 有几人昨晚目睹房子被运走 |
[04:45] | Thought the family was moving | 他们以为是业主要搬到 |
[04:46] | to another neighborhood. | 别的地儿去住 |
[04:53] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[04:56] | What’d you do with the house? | 你把房子弄哪儿去了? |
[04:57] | What do you mean, me? You stole the house! | 你说我什么意思 我? 明明是你偷的房子! |
[04:59] | I didn’t do nothing, okay? You stashed it away somewhere! | 我什么也没做 好吗? 你把房子藏起来了! |
[05:01] | Really? Why would I steal my own house? | 真的? 我干嘛要偷我自己的房子? |
[05:05] | Because it’s not your house, Dwayne. | 因为这根本就不是你的房子 德纬恩 |
[05:06] | – Hey, calm down, now. – Oh, my God! | – 嘿 冷静点 – 天哪! |
[05:07] | Just ’cause you live in the house doesn’t make it yours. | 就算你住在这房子里并不代表房子就是你的 |
[05:08] | Possession is 9/10 of the law. | 法律规定居住就表示90%拥有权 |
[05:09] | What are you, a lawyer now? | 怎么 你现在成律师啦? |
[05:10] | I don’t need to go to law school… | 我不需要去法学院… |
[05:12] | What happened to our house? | 我们房子怎么回事? |
[05:13] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 嘿 喔 喔 |
[05:15] | – And you are…? – I’m Marla Hicks. | – 你是? – 我是玛拉 希克斯 |
[05:17] | I’m Dwayne and Jimmy’s sister. | 我是德纬恩跟吉米的妹妹 |
[05:18] | Dwayne and Debbie jacked our house, Marla. | 德纬恩跟黛比偷走了我们的房子 玛拉 |
[05:21] | – Debbie is missing, dumb-ass. – What? | – 黛比失踪了 傻帽儿 – 什么? |
[05:23] | – That is a load of crap. – Oh, is it? | – 他胡说八道 – 是吗? |
[05:25] | Okay, he has always been trying to steal from me. | 好吧 他总是喜欢偷我的东西 |
[05:27] | – Every since we were kids. – Oh, really? | – 从小就这样 – 你说真的? |
[05:28] | Are we going to do this out in front of all these people? | 我们非得当着这么多人的面吵吗? |
[05:29] | Not right now! Jimmy, not right now! | 不是时候好么! 吉米 别吵了! |
[05:31] | …my Hot Wheels, | …我的”风火轮”(车模品牌)车模 |
[05:32] | my pot, my Jarts. | 我的水壶 我的飞镖 |
[05:32] | I loved those Jarts. | 我心爱的飞镖 |
[05:33] | The Jarts were for both of us. | 那些飞镖是我们俩个人的 |
[05:36] | It’s a two-man game! | 这是我们两个男人的战争! |
[05:38] | A woman is missing, | 一个妇女失踪了 |
[05:41] | and this fighting is not helping us find her. | 你们吵架对我们找到她一点帮助也没有 |
[05:43] | You know, that’s an excellent point. | 听到了吧 这是关键点 |
[05:44] | So let’s take this family feud downtown. | 所以这家庭问题就私下解决吧 |
[05:48] | Nice. Talk about pot more in front of cops. | 很好 你再当警察面多提提你那些破事儿 |
[05:50] | Why don’t you try and steal the police station? | 你干嘛不把整个警察局也偷了 |
[05:52] | Why don’t you both shut up? | 你们来闭嘴好吗? |
[05:53] | Shut up, Marla. | 闭嘴 玛拉 |
[05:54] | Oh, funny. | 太有趣了 |
[05:55] | A family like that kind of | 看到这样的家庭我就 |
[05:57] | makes me glad I’m an only child. | 庆幸我是家里的独生女 |
[05:58] | Huh. | 哈 |
[06:00] | Well, maybe if we figure out what happened to the house, | 也许我们如果能弄清楚这房子怎么了 |
[06:03] | we’ll figure out what happened to the wife. | 就应该能知道他老婆去哪了 |
[06:27] | No prints. | 没指纹 |
[06:29] | They didn’t even bother to turn the water off. | 他们甚至都懒得把水关掉 |
[06:31] | They just sliced right through the pipe. | 直接就把管子给锯断了 |
[06:34] | Well, there’s four different sets of shoe prints | 然而 在这栋房子周围有四组不同 |
[06:36] | around the house. | 的脚印 |
[06:38] | Is it even possible to move a whole house overnight? | 在一夜之间移走一栋房子这可能么? |
[06:41] | Yeah. Yeah, actually, it is. | 能 肯定能 事实上 这次就是 |
[06:42] | And it’s not really that hard to do. | 要比想象中的容易 |
[06:44] | Just slide two support beams under the joists, | 只要在托梁下面放上两根支撑杆 |
[06:47] | jack it up, | 顶起来 |
[06:48] | lower it onto a flatbed | 再放到拖车上 |
[06:51] | and off you go. | 房子就跟你走了 |
[06:54] | With the wife inside? | 和那女人一起运走? |
[06:56] | Yeah, she had to have been unconscious, | 对 她可能都没有意识到 |
[06:58] | or she would’ve heard something, | 要不就什么也没听到 |
[07:00] | or felt the house moving, don’t you think? | 也没发现房子在动 你说呢? |
[07:02] | Unless she was dead. | 除非她死了 |
[07:03] | Could be the perfect crime. | 堪称完美的犯罪 |
[07:05] | No body, no crime scene. | 没有尸体 没有犯罪现场 |
[07:07] | Debbie is a total bitch. | 黛比是个十足的婊子 |
[07:09] | I’m surprised Dwayne’s been with her for this long. | 我都奇怪德纬恩怎么能跟她一起过这么久 |
[07:11] | They’re having marital problems? | 他们的婚姻有问题吗? |
[07:13] | Hell, yeah. | 当然有 |
[07:14] | At each other’s throats night and day. | 不分昼夜的吵架 |
[07:16] | About anything in particular? | 有特别的原因吗? |
[07:17] | Money, mostly. | 多半因为钱 |
[07:19] | You know, Debbie loves her slots. | 黛比爱死老虎机了 |
[07:21] | She gambled away their savings. | 把他们家的积蓄都拿去赌了 |
[07:24] | Wow. That must have really pissed Dwayne off. | 哇 那肯定把德纬恩气坏了 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I was mad. | 当然 我都疯了 |
[07:28] | We lost our condo. | 害我们丢了公寓 |
[07:30] | We had to move back in with my mother. | 还得搬回去和我妈一起住 |
[07:32] | So the house belongs to your mother. | 所以那房子是你妈妈的 |
[07:33] | – Where is she? – She’s dead. | – 那她在哪? – 死了 |
[07:35] | Oh. Sorry for your loss. | 噢 真对不起 |
[07:37] | So your mom left you the house? | 所以你妈妈把房子留给你了? |
[07:39] | She would’ve. | 本应这样的 |
[07:40] | If she had a will. | 如果她有立遗嘱 |
[07:43] | Look, I don’t know what my idiot brother told you | 听着 我不管我那白痴弟弟和你说了什么 |
[07:45] | and he is an idiot | 他就是个白痴 |
[07:47] | but Debbie swore off gambling, all right? | 但黛比已经戒赌了好么? |
[07:50] | So we… we are in a good place, right now. | 所以我们…我们现在的关系还不错 |
[07:53] | Okay? | 好么? |
[07:54] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | – 哦 真的吗? – 当然 |
[07:55] | Because there was a disturbance call | 我是说上周在吃饭时来了个骚扰电话 |
[07:56] | at the Tasty Time last week, involving you and your wife. | 是有关你和你妻子的 |
[08:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | Debbie got a little flirty with the fry guy. | 黛比和不三不四的男人调情 |
[08:05] | And she knows how much I hate that. | 而且她知道我讨厌这样 |
[08:07] | It seems you hate a lot of things about your wife | 你的语气好像是在说你老婆 |
[08:11] | Maybe enough to want her dead? | 也许这些足以说明你想她死? |
[08:12] | Look, if I killed my wife, | 嘿 如果我杀了我老婆 |
[08:13] | why would I be the one to report her missing? | 我为什么还是那个告诉你她不见了的人? |
[08:15] | Maybe to throw suspicion off yourself | 也许这样既可以洗清嫌疑 |
[08:16] | and onto your “idiot brother”? | 也可以嫁祸到你的”白痴哥哥”身上? |
[08:18] | Well, why don’t you find out what he was doing last night? | 你们为什么不去查查他昨晚干什么去了? |
[08:20] | Getting the old rifle cleaned, | 把一把步枪弄干净 |
[08:22] | if you know what I mean. | 就如你所想(和男人乱搞) |
[08:23] | – Lucky you. Where? – Black Stag. | – 在哪儿? – 男士派对 |
[08:26] | Why make that face? | 干嘛这表情? |
[08:28] | Where’d you go after? | 之后去哪了? |
[08:29] | – Home. – Alone? | – 回家 – 一个人? |
[08:30] | Yeah, alone. Why do you think I had to pay for it? | 对 一个人 我还要掏钱啊? |
[08:33] | It says here you work in construction? | 资料显示你在工地工作? |
[08:35] | Off and on. | 时不时的 |
[08:36] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[08:37] | but not a lot of building going on in Vegas these days. | 拉斯维加斯现在没有多少在建的楼 |
[08:39] | But you have the skills and connections to move a house. | 但你有挪走一栋房子的技术和人脉 |
[08:42] | And you said, I quote, “Debbie’s a total bitch.” | 用你的原话是 “黛比是个十足的婊子” |
[08:45] | Look, I did not steal that house. | 我没有偷那栋房子 |
[08:46] | And I did not hurt Debbie. | 也没有伤害黛比 |
[08:48] | I love that you’re all up in my business. | 你说的东西都是我深爱的 |
[08:50] | Have you even talked to Fred? | 你有没有跟弗雷德谈过? |
[08:52] | – Who’s Fred? – Fred Blanchard. | – 谁是弗雷德? – 弗雷德 布兰查德 |
[08:54] | He and my dad had a dry-cleaning business together. | 他和我爸爸一起开了间干洗店 |
[08:58] | Until my dad stole all their money and took off. | 直到我爸爸私吞了所有钱离开 |
[08:59] | When was that? | 什么时候的事? |
[09:01] | Ten years ago. | 十年前 |
[09:02] | I haven’t seen or heard from him since. | 之后就再没他的消息了 |
[09:04] | Tough growing up without a dad. | 没有父亲的成长很艰辛啊 |
[09:06] | You didn’t know my father. | 你不了解我父亲 |
[09:08] | Him leaving was the best thing | 他离开了最好不过了 |
[09:10] | that ever happened to our family. | 这是我们家的大喜事 |
[09:11] | He was a real son of a bitch. | 他就是个不知不扣的混球 |
[09:12] | Your brothers think that Fred stole the house. | 你哥哥们认为是弗雷德偷了房子 |
[09:14] | Fred? No. | 弗雷德? 不可能 |
[09:16] | Fred would never do that. | 弗雷德不可能做那种事 |
[09:18] | He was there for us | 我爸爸离开后他就像 |
[09:20] | the second my dad left, and… | 第二个爸爸一样 而且… |
[09:22] | actually, a few years ago, he and my mom got really close | 事实上 几年前 他和我妈妈走得很近 |
[09:25] | and he moved in. | 然后就搬过来了 |
[09:26] | So Fred was living in the house, too. | 所以弗雷德以前也住在这栋房子里 |
[09:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:29] | Until my mom died. | 直到我妈妈过世 |
[09:30] | And then Dwayne kicked him out. | 德纬恩就把他赶出去了 |
[09:33] | I’m sure it was Debbie’s idea. | 我肯定那是黛比的意思 |
[09:34] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[09:36] | I mean, no will. | 我是说 没有遗嘱 |
[09:37] | The house is just as much yours as it is theirs. | 你和他们有同等的继承权 |
[09:40] | I… I don’t want any part of that damn house. | 我…我不想染指那房子里的任何东西 |
[09:44] | I’m glad it’s gone. | 很高兴它不见了 |
[09:46] | You glad Debbie’s gone, too? | 对于黛比的失踪你也很高兴? |
[09:47] | I didn’t like her, but… | 我是不太喜欢她 但… |
[09:50] | I never wanted anything bad to happen to her. | 我从未想过要她发生什么不测 |
[09:58] | I heard you and Finn worked together in Seattle. | 我听说你和芬恩曾在西雅图一起工作过 |
[10:01] | Yeah, yeah. Heard right. | 是 是的 是这样的 |
[10:03] | Rumor has it you fired her. | 有传闻说你开除了她 |
[10:06] | Right again. | 又说对了 |
[10:09] | So that means there’s a good story in there, somewhere. | 那么说来这里一定会有精彩的故事 |
[10:12] | David! What the hell you got here, buddy? | 戴维! 你是怎么他妈的过来的 兄弟? |
[10:15] | Road kill.Lost an arm and a leg. | 马路杀手 压断一条胳膊和一条腿 |
[10:17] | – I.D.? – No I.D., but… | – 身份? – 身份不明 但是… |
[10:19] | check out these tread marks. | 检查下这些压过的车轮印 |
[10:27] | About 22 inches, give or take. | 大约二十二英寸左右 |
[10:30] | This is only sixteen. | 这只有十六英寸 |
[10:32] | So our guy was run over by at least one big-rig | 那么这个死者起码是被一辆大卡车碾压的 |
[10:36] | and maybe a car or two. | 或者一两两汽车 |
[10:37] | 90 degrees. He’s been dead around eight hours. | 90华氏度 他死了大约八小时了 |
[10:40] | Died last night. | 那就是昨晚死的了 |
[10:42] | Not a lot of streetlights. | 没有几盏路灯 |
[10:43] | Would’ve been hard to see in the dark. | 在这里很难发现行人 |
[10:50] | Hey, there’s a bar back there. | 嘿 那有个酒吧 |
[10:51] | Maybe he, uh, hit the hooch | 也许他 嗯 喝了烈酒 |
[10:52] | and hit the road. | 然后被撞了 |
[10:54] | You know, for someone who got run over a couple times, | 你知道 若是一个人被多次碾压不会是这样的 |
[10:57] | I’m not seeing a lot of blood. | 可这里没多少血迹 |
[10:59] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[11:00] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[11:02] | Blanched skin. | 皮肤煞白 |
[11:03] | His injuries have an orange tone. | 他的伤口处都是橙黄色的 |
[11:06] | So the blood wasn’t circulating. | 表明血液不循环 |
[11:08] | He was dead before he was run over. | 所以他被撞之前就已经死了 |
[11:09] | Yeah, this isn’t a hit-and-run. | 对 这不是肇事逃逸案 |
[11:11] | This is a dump-and-run. | 这是杀人弃尸案 |
[11:15] | 528 | 528. |
[11:17] | That’s the right address. | 这才是正确地址 |
[11:19] | As opposed to the other houses that were stolen last night? | 和昨天晚上被偷的房子匹配是么? |
[11:25] | Any of these guys | 这几个人里面 |
[11:26] | the Hicks brothers or Fred Blanchard? | 有希克斯兄弟或者弗雷德 布兰查德吗? |
[11:29] | No, but any of them could’ve hired these guys. | 没有 但他们可以雇别人做这些 |
[11:33] | Or it was just a random house-stealing. | 或者这是随机盗窃 |
[11:36] | Or maybe Debbie Hicks was still gambling, | 又或者黛比 希克斯仍在赌博 |
[11:38] | and she owed somebody some money, | 欠了别人一些钱 |
[11:40] | and they took her and the house as payment. | 人家就把她和房子一块带走抵债了 |
[11:42] | Let’s get a closer look at that guy. | 放大那个人看看 |
[11:48] | Where was this taken? | 这在哪拍的? |
[11:50] | Corner of Sunset and Barlow. | 日落街和巴洛街的路口 |
[11:53] | But there’s no other traffic-cam footage after that. | 但在这之后 那里没有别的监视画面 |
[11:54] | Doesn’t mean we can’t track it. | 那不代表我们不能跟踪 |
[11:57] | You must be Finn. | 你一定是芬恩 |
[11:58] | – You must be Stokes. – Yes, ma’am. | – 你肯定是斯托克斯 – 是的 女士 |
[12:00] | Hi. David Hodges. | 你好 我是戴维 霍奇斯 |
[12:01] | Anything you need to know about Sin City, | 如果你想了解关于罪恶之都的任何事情 |
[12:03] | I’m your man. | 都可以来找我 |
[12:04] | Russell tells me you’re quite the insider. | 罗素告诉我找你准没错 |
[12:07] | Well… | 还好… |
[12:08] | Yeah, how did you you duck | 那么 你当初是怎么在 |
[12:09] | the “sex with animals” | 测谎时把”和动物发生性关系” |
[12:09] | question on your polygraph? | 这个问题绕过去的? |
[12:11] | Given your tentacle porn fetish. | 表达了一下你对触手电影的崇拜么 |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:15] | Russell told you about that. | 看来罗素都告诉你了 |
[12:16] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[12:18] | What do have you got for us? | 你要给我们看什么? |
[12:19] | Well, it looks like our house thieves were pretty sloppy. | 其实 这看上去偷房贼很粗心啊 |
[12:23] | I accessed all the 911 calls from last night. | 我了解了一下从昨晚开始的所有报警 |
[12:26] | Several reports of downed power lines, | 电线杆倒塌的举报 |
[12:28] | as well as a dozens of reports | 还有几通举报是关于 |
[12:30] | of sideswiped cars and other property damage. | 停在路边的车被蹭了和其他东西的损坏 |
[12:32] | Looks like “Housezilla” left quite a path of destruction. | 看起来像是”屋怪”离开 并留下一地残骸 |
[12:36] | Follow the destruction, find the house. | 按破坏的痕迹去找房子 |
[12:38] | Yeah, and maybe Debbie. | 是的 也许还能找到黛比 |
[12:46] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[12:48] | House is heading east. | 房子往东跑了 |
[12:52] | What’s over there? | 那是什么地? |
[12:54] | About a hundred miles of desert. | 距离沙漠约一百英里 |
[12:56] | That’s a lot of ground to cover. | 那里有很多空地可以用 |
[12:58] | Not if you have eyes in the sky. | 除非你从空中看才能发现房子 |
[13:00] | I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你们的思考方式 |
[13:03] | Jim. Stokes. | 吉姆 我是斯托克斯 |
[13:05] | We need a chopper. | 我们需要一架直升机 |
[13:28] | Will you look at this! | 你们看到这个了么! |
[13:31] | You, uh, want to wrap it up, take it back to the lab? | 你 呃 难道你想把它打包带回实验室? |
[13:35] | Yeah! | 可以的话! |
[13:36] | You’re still doing that? | 你还在干那个? |
[13:38] | If it ain’t broke. | 如果它没断裂我就带走了 |
[13:39] | Hook up the satellite, I want to live here. | 如果能连上卫星 我想住在这里 |
[13:42] | It’s nice and quiet. | 又美丽又安静 |
[13:44] | No annoying neighbors. | 没有烦人的邻居 |
[13:47] | Well, maybe one, but he’s quiet. | 有一个邻居 但他不会烦人 |
[13:50] | Those are guys’ legs. | 看这家伙的两条腿 |
[13:51] | It’s definitely not Debbie Hicks. | 这肯定不是黛比 希克斯 |
[13:54] | Ruby red shoes. | 宝石红的鞋子 |
[13:56] | I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. | 我有种我们终于不在堪萨斯的感觉了 |
[14:19] | Do you need a hand? | 要帮忙吗? |
[14:20] | Oh, no, I’ve got it. | 不用 我自己可以 |
[14:23] | – Thanks. – I’m Finn. | – 谢谢 – 我是芬恩 |
[14:25] | – David. Welcome aboard. – Thank you. | – 我是戴维 欢迎你的到来 – 谢谢 |
[14:28] | Oh… | 噢… |
[14:29] | Chest is completely concave. | 胸腔完全内凹了 |
[14:31] | Obvious death; crushing injuries. | 很明显 被压死的 |
[14:33] | Uh-huh. Hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[14:42] | These shoes match the impressions | 这鞋底和我在希克斯家旁边 |
[14:44] | I found at the Hicks property. | 找到的鞋印吻合 |
[14:46] | He’s definitely one of the house stealers. | 他肯定是偷房贼之一 |
[14:49] | Has he got an I.D. on him? | 他身上有身份证吗? |
[14:56] | “Dennis Hutchings.” | “丹尼斯 哈钦斯” |
[14:59] | I recognize him from the surveillance video. | 我能从监控录像里面找出他 |
[15:05] | Finn, do me a favor, | 芬恩 帮个忙 |
[15:07] | and get a picture of that jack under there. | 在千斤顶下面拍个照 |
[15:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:10] | Actually, you know what? | 你相信吗? |
[15:12] | I think I got something in the truck | 我在卡车上找到些线索 |
[15:14] | we can use to get that out of there. | 我们可以撤了 |
[15:17] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[15:18] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[15:19] | Aw, come on, Jules! | 噢 拜托 老朱! |
[15:20] | Don’t call me that! | 别这样叫我! |
[15:22] | Well, get out from under there, will ya? | 好了 快从下面出来 不出来么? |
[15:25] | Unbelievable. | 真是的 |
[15:27] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[15:29] | You know, I bet I know what happened. | 你知道么 我打赌我知道发生了什么 |
[15:31] | I bet you they were trying to lower the house, | 我和你赌他们想要放低房子 |
[15:34] | this one got jammed, | 然后这个被卡住了 |
[15:37] | Mr. Hutchings here tried to fix it. | 哈钦斯先生想把这个掏出来 |
[15:51] | Couse of death, terminal stupidity. | 死因是 最后的愚蠢 |
[15:54] | Couse of death, karma. | 死因是 报应 |
[15:56] | Guy steals house, house kills guy. | 他偷了房子 房子杀了他 |
[15:58] | Hey, fellas, lower it back down, will you? | 嘿 伙计们 把房子放下来吧 行么? |
[16:01] | – Yes, sir! – We should probably get in there. | – 遵命 长官 – 我们应该进入房子 |
[16:02] | It’s time to figure out what happened to Debbie Hicks. | 现在应该要查查黛比 希克斯怎么样了 |
[16:16] | It’s hard to tell if this mess was from a struggle or what. | 很难知道现场这么乱是因为搏斗了还是什么 |
[16:24] | Well, I can tell you that this was… | 我可以告诉你是因为… |
[16:31] | Does not bode well for Debbie. | 看来黛比很可能遭遇不测 |
[16:33] | Blood pool’s over a liter. | 这一滩血都超过一升了 |
[16:35] | Nobody can survive that volume of blood loss. | 没人可以在失血那么多后还活下来 |
[16:38] | Injuries and death occurred here. | 这里是凶杀案现场 |
[16:42] | Drag marks leading to the kitchen door here. | 拖痕一直到厨房门口这里 |
[16:46] | So whoever killed her | 所以凶手 |
[16:47] | dumped her body before they dumped the house. | 在丢房子前就杀人弃尸了 |
[16:52] | High-velocity spatter. | 血是飞溅出来的 |
[16:54] | If that’s from a gunshot, | 如果这是枪杀后的痕迹 |
[16:55] | it must have been a revolver. | 那这枪肯定是左轮手枪 |
[16:56] | I don’t see any casings laying around. | 我没在这看到任何弹壳 |
[16:58] | Killer could’ve picked them up, though, right? | 凶手应该不会把弹壳捡起来吧? |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 不会 |
[17:02] | Yeah, one single air bubble. | 不会 这里有一个气泡 |
[17:05] | Spatter’s not from a shooting. | 这血不是因为枪杀 |
[17:06] | It’s expirated blood. | 这是咳出来的 |
[17:08] | So, Debbie coughed up blood during the attack. | 所以 黛比在受攻击的时候咳出了血 |
[17:10] | Can you tell what kind of weapon he used? | 你可以告诉我他用的是什么凶器吗? |
[17:13] | Well, we have a castoff pattern, relatively short arc… | 根据这些残留的痕迹 相对较短的弧线… |
[17:16] | one, two, three… could be from a beating. | 一条 两条 三条…可能因为扭打 |
[17:18] | Maybe Debbie put up a fight | 可能黛比反抗了 |
[17:20] | when Hutchings came to steal the house. | 当哈钦斯来偷房子的时候 |
[17:22] | He could’ve brought tools, right? | 他们带工具来的 是吧? |
[17:24] | Maybe a hammer, a crowbar. | 可能是榔头或撬棍 |
[17:25] | Short castoff arcs with no associated medium-force spatter. | 无连接地飞溅起来的小范围残留的短弧线 |
[17:29] | Indicative of sharp-force trauma. | 说明受到了尖锐物造成的创伤 |
[17:31] | So you’re thinking stabbing. | 所以你觉得是被戳死的 |
[17:38] | Three castoff events. | 从三处痕迹可以看出 |
[17:39] | First stab’s always for free. | 第一下往往都不致命 |
[17:42] | So, that means she was stabbed at least four times, | 所以 这说明她至少被戳了四次 |
[17:44] | left here to bleed out. | 这就是这滩血迹的来源 |
[17:46] | Okay, let’s back up a second. | 好 让我们回想一下 |
[17:49] | So, just because Dennis Hutchings stole this house, | 所有 仅仅因为丹尼斯 哈钦斯偷了这房子 |
[17:51] | doesn’t mean he’s our killer, though, right? | 我们不能断定他是凶手 对吗? |
[17:53] | No, we got a lot of suspects here, boss. | 对 我们有很多嫌疑人 老大 |
[17:56] | Husband, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, Fred. | 丈夫 丈夫的哥哥 小姑子 弗雷德 |
[17:59] | A whole lot of house to process. | 一整个家族都要调查 |
[18:25] | Where you planning on sticking that thing? | 你想从哪里提取我的DNA? |
[18:26] | In your mouth. Open up. | 从你的嘴巴 张开 |
[18:27] | I don’t understand. Why you need my DNA? | 我不明白 为什么你们要我的DNA? |
[18:29] | To prove that you killed my wife. | 来证明你杀了你的妻子 |
[18:31] | Mr. Hicks, please step back. I’ll be with you in a minute. | 希克斯先生 请退后 我等会会叫你的 |
[18:33] | You honestly think I killed Debbie? | 你真的以为是我杀了黛比? |
[18:35] | I want to see you get his DNA good. | 我要好好看你拿他的DNA |
[18:37] | I’m gonna need to take yours, too. | 我等会也会取你的DNA |
[18:39] | Ha! | 哈! |
[18:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:41] | Well, we need to eliminate everyone | 因为 我们要排除任何一个 |
[18:42] | who has legitimate access to your house. | 能合法进入你房子的人的嫌疑 |
[18:44] | It’s not his house. | 那不是他的房子 |
[18:45] | It is my house. Thanks for saying it. | 是我的 谢谢你这么说 |
[18:46] | Will you shut up about the house?! Debbie is dead. | 你们可以不要说房子的事了吗?! 黛比死了 |
[18:49] | – It’s not your house. – It is my house. | – 那不是你的房子 – 那是我的 |
[18:51] | Where’s the deed? | 房契在哪里? |
[18:51] | You can’t even read the deed, so… | 你没有权力阅读房契…所以… |
[18:52] | Hey, wait. Hang on a second. | 嘿 等一下 稍等一下 |
[18:54] | Don’t you need a warrant or something? | 你不应该有授权令之类的吗? |
[18:55] | Only if you refuse to give it voluntarily. | 只有在你拒绝时才需要 |
[18:57] | What, are you scared they | 怎么 你怕他们 |
[18:58] | might find out that you did it? | 发现是你干的吗? |
[18:59] | If you didn’t do it, | 如果不是你干的 |
[19:00] | you don’t have anything to worry about. | 你没有什么可担心的 |
[19:01] | Look at his face. | 看看他的表情 |
[19:03] | His wife is dead. | 他老婆死了 |
[19:04] | Guys… | 伙计… |
[19:05] | He can’t even fake a few tears. | 他连一滴眼泪都没挤出来 |
[19:06] | You totally did it. | 肯定是你干的 |
[19:08] | – Get out of my face. – Get out of my face! | – 从我面前滚开 – 从我面前滚开! |
[19:09] | Stop it! Guys, stop it! | 停下来! 伙计们 停下! |
[19:11] | Guys! Do you want to spend a night in jail? | 伙计们! 你们想在看守所呆一夜吗? |
[19:13] | Be good for you, bro. Get used to it. | 刚好适合你 老兄 去吃点苦头吧 |
[19:14] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[19:16] | Dwayne? | 德纬恩? |
[19:17] | Debbie?! | 黛比?! |
[19:20] | I knew it was too good to be true. | 我就知道她死不了 |
[19:22] | You’re alive?! | 你没死? |
[19:23] | What happened to our house?! | 咱家的房子怎么了? |
[19:25] | Wait a second. Where the hell have you been?! | 等下 你死哪儿去了? |
[19:29] | I was out gambling with my friend. | 我昨晚一直在和朋友赌博 |
[19:30] | All night? | 赌了一整晚? |
[19:32] | Well, you lose track of time in the casinos. | 听着 你一赌起来肯定也会忘了时间 |
[19:34] | We may have had a few mojitos. | 我们还喝了些鸡尾酒 |
[19:38] | Okay, five. | 好吧 喝了五杯 |
[19:39] | All right, well, I’m gonna need | 好吧 请提供你朋友的名字 |
[19:41] | the name of your friend, verify your alibi. | 我需要核实你的说辞 |
[19:43] | Alibi for what? | 什么说辞? |
[19:44] | House stealing and murder. | 盗窃罪和谋杀罪 |
[19:46] | Murder? | 谋杀? |
[19:47] | Well, when we found the house, | 是这样 当我们找到房子的时候 |
[19:49] | we also found a bloody crime scene. | 我们还发现了一个血腥的犯罪现场 |
[19:50] | Do you know anything about that? | 你知道这回事吗? |
[19:52] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[19:53] | Last night, I waited for Dwayne to go to work, | 昨晚 我等德纬恩去上班之后 |
[19:57] | and then I hit the Strip. | 我打电话叫了家政公司 |
[19:58] | The house was spotless. | 房子打扫的干干净净 |
[19:59] | Do you know a guy named Dennis Hutchings? | 那你认识一个叫丹尼斯 哈钦斯的人吗? |
[20:01] | I never heard of him. | 我从没听说过他 |
[20:03] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[20:06] | Look, when do I get my house back? | 听着 我什么时候才能把房子拿回来? |
[20:08] | Mrs. Hicks, like I said, your house is a crime scene. | 希克斯太太 我说过了 你的房子是犯罪现场 |
[20:12] | Then you should be talking to Dwayne’s idiot brother. | 那你应该去找德纬恩的脑残哥哥 |
[20:15] | If somebody was killed in that house, | 如果有人死在那房子里 |
[20:17] | I bet you 100 bucks he had something to do with it. | 我拿一百块和你打赌 他绝对脱不了干系 |
[20:20] | Well, you know, we thought the blood was yours. | 我们本以为那些血迹是你的 |
[20:23] | So who does it belong to? | 那血迹到底是谁的? |
[20:30] | Amazing how much damage a big rig can do. | 卡车居然有这么大的破坏力 |
[20:33] | Good way to dispose of a body. | 处理尸体的好办法 |
[20:35] | Hopefully, he got a piece of his killer. | 希望 尸体上有凶手的信息 |
[20:37] | Well, he definitely got a piece of the murder weapon. | 显然尸体上有凶器的信息 |
[20:45] | Tip of the knife. | 刀尖 |
[20:47] | Non-serrated, single-edged. | 无锯齿 单刃 |
[20:50] | So he was stabbed. | 所以他是被捅死的 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:53] | Based on my analysis, | 根据我的检验 |
[20:54] | I found… | 我发现了… |
[20:55] | …four penetrating sharp-force injuries. | …四个由锐器造成的伤口 |
[20:58] | And you know that how? | 你知道伤口怎么来的? |
[21:00] | Uh, Doc Robbins, this is Julie Finlay. Finn. | 罗宾斯医生 这位是朱莉 芬莱 芬恩 |
[21:04] | And this here is Fred Blanchard. | 躺在这里的是弗雷德 布兰查德 |
[21:06] | You I.D.’d my victim? | 你调查了我的受害人? |
[21:08] | Well, technically, he’s actually my victim now. | 严格说来 是我的受害人 |
[21:10] | DNA matched Fred here to the large blood pool | DNA检测显示在希克斯房子里的血迹 |
[21:13] | found at the Hicks’ house. | 是这位弗雷德的 |
[21:14] | The stolen house in the desert? | 那个被偷了还被扔在荒漠的房子? |
[21:17] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[21:18] | This guy was stabbed there? | 他是在那被捅死的? |
[21:20] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[21:21] | We found him in the middle of a truck route. | 我们是在公路上找到尸体的 |
[21:22] | Yeah, I heard. Can I see your report? | 嗯 我知道 能看看你的报告吗? |
[21:26] | Fred Blanchard’s body was found right here. | 弗雷德 布兰查德的尸体是在这里发现的 |
[21:29] | And this is the route that the house took. | 这一条是拉房子的货车走过的路线 |
[21:31] | I don’t think the drag marks in the kitchen were drag marks. | 我觉得厨房的拖痕应该不是拖痕 |
[21:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[21:36] | This is hard to see in the dark wood, | 这里的木料颜色深可能看不清 |
[21:38] | but if you look at the bottom of the door, that’s blood. | 但是如果看看门的底部 有血迹 |
[21:40] | That would not be there | 如果有人把尸体拖过来的话 |
[21:41] | if somebody had dragged the body out | 这个地方不应该有血 |
[21:43] | because the killer would have opened the door. | 因为凶手会去打开门 |
[21:45] | So they’re slide marks. | 所以这应该是滑痕 |
[21:46] | All right, so if Fred’s body’s | 好吧 也就是说货车行驶时 |
[21:49] | in the house while it’s moving, | 弗雷德的尸体还在房子里 |
[21:51] | he could’ve slid out the back door | 货车在这个路口向右转 |
[21:53] | when the house made this right turn, right here. | 尸体就从后门滑了出去 |
[22:10] | We know that Fred Blanchard’s our victim. | 现在我们知道弗雷德 布兰查德是受害人 |
[22:13] | Who’s our killer? | 那凶手是谁? |
[22:15] | Well, we have Dennis Hutchings, | 丹尼斯 哈钦斯有嫌疑 |
[22:17] | the dead, not so bright house thief. | 那个挂掉的 不怎么聪明的偷房贼 |
[22:19] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:20] | So Fred comes home, catches Dennis in the act. | 所以弗雷德回家的时候 发现丹尼斯的勾当 |
[22:22] | Dennis kills Fred. | 丹尼斯 就杀了弗雷德 |
[22:24] | – Maybe. – Maybe. | – 也许 – 也许 |
[22:25] | – Maybe. Okay. – Yeah, the Hicks siblings | – 有可能 没错 – 希克斯兄妹 |
[22:27] | – still have the best motive. – All right, | – 还是有作案动机 – 没错 |
[22:29] | Fred is living with the mom. Mom dies. | 弗雷德和妈妈一起生活 妈妈去世了 |
[22:31] | Kids are worried that Fred’s gonna take the house from them. | 孩子们担心弗雷德会抢走房子 |
[22:34] | Yeah. Debbie and Dwayne kick him out. | 对 黛比和德纬恩把他赶了出去 |
[22:36] | But that’s not a permanent enough solution. | 不过这不是长久之计 |
[22:38] | Dwayne’s alibi’s a little shaky. | 德纬恩的证词有些可疑 |
[22:40] | He said he clocked in to work at 7:00, | 他说他七点的时候上班 还打了卡 |
[22:42] | but nobody could verify that he spent the whole night there. | 但是没人能证明他一晚上都在工作 |
[22:45] | Debbie’s alibi’s even shakier. | 黛比的证词更可疑 |
[22:46] | She said that she was drinking and gambling all night | 她说她一晚上都在喝酒赌博 |
[22:50] | but can’t remember all the casinos she went to | 可她只喝了几杯鸡尾酒就想不起 |
[22:52] | after mojito number three. | 自己去过哪些赌场 |
[22:57] | What? | 怎么? |
[22:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:01] | Brass just got a lead off Dennis Hutchings’ phone records. | 布瑞斯找到了丹尼斯 哈钦斯的通话记录 |
[23:05] | So, Marla, how do you know Dennis Hutchings? | 玛拉 你怎么认识丹尼斯 哈钦斯的? |
[23:08] | I don’t, really. | 其实我和他不熟 |
[23:09] | He was just doing a construction job at my school. | 他在我们学校的工地工作 |
[23:12] | I’m studying to be a nurse. | 我在那儿学护理 |
[23:13] | But you hired him to steal the house. | 但是你雇了他去偷房子 |
[23:18] | He was after me for months to go out with him. | 这几个月他一直想邀请我和他约会 |
[23:21] | So, finally, | 所以 后来 |
[23:23] | I said that I would, | 我告诉他如果他愿意帮我个忙的话 |
[23:26] | if he would do me a favor. | 我就答应他 |
[23:27] | Stealing a house; that’s a pretty big favor. | 偷房子 这可是大忙 |
[23:31] | I didn’t mean for anybody to get hurt, really. | 我没想伤害任何人 真的 |
[23:33] | I didn’t know that Fred was gonna be there. | 我不知道弗雷德会在那儿 |
[23:35] | I told Dennis to make sure that the house was empty. | 我告诉过丹尼斯 要确认房子是空的 |
[23:38] | And he wasn’t gonna let anything or anyone | 然后他不会让任何人任何事 |
[23:40] | get in the way of his date. | 阻碍他的约会 |
[23:42] | Fred was like a father to me. | 弗雷德对我来说就像父亲一样 |
[23:44] | I hated the way my family treated him. | 我讨厌我家人对待他的方式 |
[23:46] | All because of that stupid house. | 都怪这该死的房子 |
[23:48] | Okay, well, i-it still doesn’t explain | 好的 可是这还不足以解释 |
[23:50] | why you wanted to steal the house. | 你为什么要偷房子 |
[23:52] | I didn’t think it through. | 我没想那么多 |
[23:53] | I just wanted the fighting to stop. | 我只想终结这场纠纷 |
[23:56] | I mean, my mom’s body wasn’t even cold | 我是说 只要我的哥哥们 |
[23:58] | before my brothers were arguing over who gets the house. | 还在房子的问题上争一天 我妈就死不瞑目 |
[24:01] | And how could they even want it after it killed her? | 他们怎么可以争一个害死妈妈的房子? |
[24:06] | The house killed your mother? | 这房子杀了你母亲? |
[24:08] | She was… hanging a flower pot on the back porch | 她当时…正准备往门廊挂一盆花 |
[24:11] | and it… just collapsed on top of her. | 然后花盆…掉下来砸在她头上 |
[24:16] | Termites. | 有白蚁 |
[24:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:19] | First your mother, | 先是你母亲 |
[24:21] | then Fred, then Dennis. | 然后是弗雷德 又是丹尼斯 |
[24:24] | That’s one killer house. | 还真是会杀人的房子 |
[24:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:37] | – You are my reinforcements? – Yep. | – 你是来支援我的? – 对 |
[24:39] | New marching orders. | 新任务 |
[24:40] | Doc Robbins found the tip of a knife | 罗宾斯医生在弗雷德 布兰查德胸口处 |
[24:42] | in Fred Blanchard’s rib cage. | 找到了断掉的刀尖 |
[24:43] | So Finn was right. This was a stabbing. | 所以芬恩对了 他是被捅死的 |
[24:46] | Now all we gotta do is find a knife with a missing tip. | 所以我们要找到一个折了尖的刀 |
[25:39] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[25:41] | – Found something. – Murder weapon? | – 有发现 – 凶器? |
[25:43] | No, not exactly. | 不 不是 |
[25:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:50] | Whew! Most families keep their skeletons | 呼! 大部分家庭都有自己 |
[25:52] | in the closet. | 不可告人的秘密 |
[26:07] | – Got it? – Yeah. | – 拿稳了? – 嗯 |
[26:16] | This house has killed four people now. | 现在这房子杀了四个人了 |
[26:18] | The mom, | 妈妈 |
[26:19] | Dennis the home stealer, | 偷房贼丹尼斯 |
[26:20] | Fred Blanchard and now this guy. | 弗雷德 布兰查德 还有这个兄弟 |
[26:23] | That makes it a serial killer. | 简直是连环杀手 |
[26:24] | Based on the height, | 根据身高 |
[26:26] | shoulder width and clothing, | 肩宽 以及衣着 |
[26:28] | looks like an adult male. | 初步推断是名成年男子 |
[26:31] | Fractured skull; possible blunt-force trauma. | 头骨破裂 应该是钝器所伤 |
[26:41] | Calliphoridae. | 丽蝇科 |
[26:43] | Blowflies. | 绿豆蝇 |
[26:44] | They arrive within minutes of death, | 是死者死后几分钟内出现的 |
[26:46] | which means this guy decomposed in the wall. | 也就是说死者在墙里腐烂 |
[26:48] | What are the odds the family didn’t know | 神奇的是这家人居然不知道 |
[26:50] | there was a rotting corpse in their wall? | 墙里有个正在腐烂的尸体? |
[26:52] | Well, given the dehydration | 根据脱水情况 |
[26:54] | and the condition of the body, | 以及尸体的腐烂程度 |
[26:56] | this guy’s been dead at least ten years. | 应该死了10年以上 |
[26:58] | Hicks brothers would’ve been teenagers. | 希克斯兄弟已经成年 |
[27:00] | Old enough to commit murder. | 有能力实施犯罪了 |
[27:02] | According to Marla Hicks, the dad, Walter, | 根据玛拉 希克斯所说 父亲 沃尔特 |
[27:06] | walked out on the family ten years ago. | 10年以前离开家 |
[27:08] | You think this is Walter Hicks? | 你认为这是沃尔特 希克斯? |
[27:10] | Look, everybody says he was a mean son of a bitch. | 你想 每个人都说他是个刻薄的混蛋 |
[27:13] | His wife, his kids, his ex-business partner, Fred, | 他妻子 孩子 以前的生意伙伴 弗雷德 |
[27:16] | they all hated him. | 他们都恨他 |
[27:17] | They all had motive. | 都有杀人动机 |
[27:19] | Maybe he never left. | 也许他从没离开过 |
[27:48] | There’s some papers in here. | 这儿有几张纸 |
[27:54] | Well, they’ve been exposed | 在尸体腐烂的过程中 |
[27:56] | to adipocere during decomp. | 粘上了尸蜡 |
[27:58] | They were holed up in the wall with the body. | 它们跟尸体一起藏在墙里 |
[28:00] | Could be significant. | 也许是重要证物 |
[28:02] | Yeah. Maybe QD can help restore them. | 是的 文字鉴证科也许能修复 |
[28:04] | First things first… let’s get our mummy back to the morgue. | 首先要做的…把干尸送回停尸房 |
[28:40] | Okay. Let’s run it. | 好 开始讨论 |
[28:42] | Well, based on the tool marks on the mummy’s skull, | 根据干尸头骨上的凶器痕迹 |
[28:45] | the killer’s weapon of choice was a hammer. | 凶犯用的是榔头 |
[28:48] | We did find traces | 我们在干尸的衣服上 |
[28:49] | on the mummy’s clothing, of sarsaponin. | 发现丝兰皂甙(一种化学物质) |
[28:50] | It’s from the yucca plant. | 来自丝兰这种植物 |
[28:52] | It’s sold commercially to eliminate strong odors. | 还作为商品售卖 用于去除刺激气味 |
[28:53] | The main distributor’s | 最大的供应商是 |
[28:55] | a company called Stink Away. | 一家叫臭客场的公司 |
[28:56] | So the killer must have doused him with it, | 所以罪犯把尸体浸泡在丝兰皂甙里 |
[28:58] | tried to cover up the stench of decomp. | 试图掩盖腐烂的气味 |
[29:00] | So it is possible that the family | 所以有可能这家人 |
[29:02] | didn’t notice the rotting corpse in the wall. | 没发现墙里的腐烂的尸体 |
[29:03] | DNA results. | DNA结果出来了 |
[29:05] | – Our mummy is a daddy. – Really? | – 我们的干尸是个男性 – 真的吗? |
[29:09] | So it’s Walter Hicks? | 所以他是沃尔特 希克斯? |
[29:10] | Uh, maybe, maybe not. | 呃 也许是 也许不是 |
[29:12] | Here’s where it gets really interesting. | 好戏现在才开始上演 |
[29:14] | I compared his DNA to all three of the Hicks siblings. | 我把干尸的DNA与希克斯三兄妹的做比对 |
[29:17] | It turns out our mummy is | 结果显示我们的干尸 |
[29:19] | the biological daddy of Marla | 是玛拉的亲生父亲 |
[29:22] | but not Dwayne and Jimmy. | 但不是德纬恩和吉米的父亲 |
[29:25] | looks like Lois Hicks stepped out on her husband. | 看起来罗伊斯 希克斯背叛了他丈夫 |
[29:27] | Okay. We still don’t know | 好吧 我们还是不知道 |
[29:28] | who the mummy is or who killed him. | 干尸是谁 或者谁杀死了他 |
[29:31] | And we still don’t know who killed Fred. | 也不知道谁杀死了弗雷德 |
[29:32] | Actually, I may have a lead on that. | 事实上 这个我也许有点线索 |
[29:34] | Epthelials under Fred’s nails | 弗雷德指甲中的皮屑组织 |
[29:35] | belonged to one of the Hicks brothers. | 属于希克斯兄弟之一 |
[29:39] | Fred attacked me. | 弗雷德抓伤了我 |
[29:40] | Look, that’s how I got these. | 看 这儿就是他弄伤的 |
[29:42] | That’s why you’re reluctant | 所以你不愿意 |
[29:43] | to give us your DNA. | 给我们你的DNA |
[29:45] | You were afraid we were gonna connect you to Fred. | 你怕我们把你与弗雷德的死联系起来 |
[29:48] | Like I told you, he attacked me. | 我告诉你了 是他袭击我 |
[29:51] | I’d like to believe you, Dwayne. | 我想相信你 德纬恩 |
[29:52] | I really would. | 我真的想 |
[29:54] | But Fred is dead. | 但是弗雷德死了 |
[29:55] | And more than likely you got those scratches | 你的抓伤更有可能 |
[29:58] | because he was struggling for his life. | 是弗雷德挣扎着活命时留下来的 |
[29:59] | I didn’t kill Fred. | 我没有杀弗雷德 |
[30:01] | Come on, Dwayne, you kicked him out of his own house. | 拜托 德纬恩 你把他赶出了他自己的房子 |
[30:04] | Hey, that is not his house! | 嘿 那不是他的房子! |
[30:06] | When Mom died, he should’ve left on his own. | 妈妈去世了 他本应该自觉离开 |
[30:08] | So… so what? I gave him a little push. | 我推了他一把 那… 又怎么样? |
[30:11] | – Dwayne, stop it! – You can’t do this. | – 德纬恩 住手! – 你不能这么做 |
[30:13] | Yeah, I can. Here, Fred, take your stuff and get out. | 能 我能 来 弗雷德 拿上你的东西 滚 |
[30:16] | If your mother were here, she’d be so ashamed of you all. | 你妈妈要是在这儿 她会以你们会耻 |
[30:19] | Yeah, well, she’s not here… | 是啊 不过她不在这… |
[30:21] | she’s dead. Time for you to go. | 她死了 你也该滚了 |
[30:22] | You cannot just kick Fred out! | 你们不能把弗雷德赶出去 |
[30:23] | This is his house, too. | 这也是他的家 |
[30:24] | Shut up, Marla! | 闭嘴 玛拉! |
[30:26] | This is our family home, | 这是我们家的房子 |
[30:27] | and he is not part of our family! | 而他不是我们家的一员! |
[30:30] | Oh, man. | 哦 妈的 |
[30:33] | You kicked him out of the house in the morning. | 你早上把他赶出房子 |
[30:35] | He came back at night, right? | 他晚上又回来了 对吗? |
[30:37] | Maybe to get his things? | 也许是拿他的东西? |
[30:39] | And that’s when you killed him. | 你就是那时候杀死他的 |
[30:40] | Hey, that’s a great story. | 嘿 真是个精彩的故事 |
[30:42] | That’s your story; I’m sticking with my story. | 不过是你编的 我坚持我说过的话 |
[30:44] | And if you don’t believe me, you can ask Debbie, | 你要是不相信我 可以问黛比 |
[30:47] | you can ask Marla, ask them both. | 可以问玛拉 问她们俩 |
[30:49] | No prints in the house | 房子里没有 |
[30:50] | belonging to anyone outside of the family, | 属于除了这一家人以外的人的指纹 |
[30:51] | and no sign of the murder weapon. | 杀人凶器也没有线索 |
[30:53] | Nick and I searched every inch of that house. | 尼克和我把那个房子翻个底朝天 |
[30:55] | Okay, so blood spatter tells us | 血迹显示 |
[30:57] | that Fred was killed in the kitchen. | 弗雷德在厨房里被杀 |
[30:59] | Tip of the knife broke off in his chest. | 刀尖在他的胸部折断 |
[31:01] | Maybe the killer… took the knife with him. | 也许罪犯… 把刀带走了 |
[31:04] | Oh, wait a minute… | 等等… |
[31:05] | maybe the knife was still in his chest | 也许他从房子滑出去的时候 |
[31:08] | when he slid out of the house. | 刀还在他的胸部 |
[31:10] | And broke off when he got run over. | 然后他被弃尸的时候折断了 |
[31:12] | Which means the knife would still be out on that road. | 也就是说刀也许还在那条公路上 |
[31:15] | Okay, expand the search area. | 好吧 扩大搜索范围 |
[31:16] | And you can take boyfriend Greg with you. | 你可以让你男朋友格雷格跟你一起去 |
[31:43] | Part of the blade. | 刀片的一部分 |
[31:44] | – Blood on it. – If we can find | – 上面有血 – 要是我们能找到 |
[31:47] | the other piece of the handle, | 刀把那部分 |
[31:48] | maybe we can get some DNA, prints. | 也许能得到DNA和指纹 |
[32:04] | Well, I found one piece. | 这里 我找到一块 |
[32:11] | This is gonna take a while. | 这得花上一段时间了 |
[32:42] | Ridge detail. | 指纹纹理 |
[32:45] | You any good at jigsaw puzzles? | 你擅长拼图吗? |
[32:47] | My dad gave me one for my eighth birthday. | 我爸爸在我8岁生日的时候送过我一个 |
[32:50] | Empire State Building, thousand pieces. | 帝国大厦 上千块 |
[32:51] | Did it in six hours. By myself. | 6个小时搞定 我自己 |
[32:53] | Let’s see if we can break your record. | 看看我们能不能破你的记录 |
[33:14] | Got a partial. | 完成了一部分 |
[33:16] | We’ve gotten AFIS hits off of less. | 用指纹自动识别系统碰碰运气 |
[33:39] | I hear you’re gonna blow my mind. | 我听说你们会让我大吃一惊 |
[33:42] | Blood on the knife is a match to our vic, | 刀上的血迹与我们的受害者 |
[33:44] | Fred Blanchard. | 弗雷德 布兰查德吻合 |
[33:45] | Which means it’s definitely the murder weapon. | 也就是说刀肯定是凶器 |
[33:47] | Not exactly blowing my mind. | 一点也不出乎我的预料 |
[33:50] | Oh, we’re getting there. | 哦 还没完 |
[33:51] | We recovered a partial print | 我们修复了一部分 |
[33:53] | off of the handle of the knife. | 刀把上的指纹 |
[33:54] | It didn’t match Dwayne Hicks. | 与德纬恩 希克斯的不吻合 |
[33:57] | So, we have three other Hicks, right? | 但是 还有其他三个希克斯家的人 不是吗? |
[33:59] | Debbie, Jimmy, and Marla. | 黛比, 吉米, 和玛拉 |
[34:01] | – None of the above. – Really? | – 一个都不是 – 真的吗? |
[34:03] | But we did get a hit in AFIS. | 但是我们通过指纹识别系统有所发现 |
[34:05] | Prints came back | 指纹与 |
[34:08] | to a long-lost member of the Hicks family. | 希克斯家失踪已久的一位成员吻合 |
[34:12] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[34:14] | Dear old not-so-dead Dad. | 这个还没死的老父亲 |
[34:17] | My mind is blown. | 确实让我大吃一惊 |
[34:19] | He was in the system for assaulting a guy | 他会在指纹系统里因为15年前 |
[34:21] | in a bar fight 15 years ago. | 他在酒吧里和别人斗殴 |
[34:23] | So now we know the mummy in the wall isn’t Walter. | 现在我们知道墙里的干尸不是沃尔特 |
[34:28] | So who is he? | 那是谁? |
[34:37] | Walter Hicks is alive and well. | 沃尔特 希克斯还活着而且很健康 |
[34:38] | Came back to town… killed Fred. | 回到城里… 杀死了弗雷德 |
[34:41] | Did he kill the mummy, too? | 他也是杀了干尸的凶手吗? |
[34:42] | We still have no idea who that is. | 我们仍然不知道干尸是谁 |
[34:44] | Well, at least we know that mummy is Marla Hicks’ father. | 至少我们知道干尸是玛拉 希克斯的父亲 |
[34:47] | If Walter found out about it,that is motive. | 如果沃尔特发现了这些 那这可成为他的动机 |
[34:49] | Yeah. Yeah, and-and I sent the papers | 是的 是的 我把和干尸一起被封 |
[34:51] | walled up with the mummy to QD. | 起来的纸张送去文字鉴证科 |
[34:53] | If I can restore them, | 如果我能还原他们 |
[34:54] | I bet they’ll help us figure out who the guy is. | 我想他们就能帮我们找出谁是木乃伊 |
[35:26] | So you’re saying that Walter isn’t my real dad? | 你是说沃尔特不是我真正的父亲? |
[35:30] | That’s what I’m saying, yeah. | 是我说的 没错 |
[35:32] | Your biological father’s name was Tony Perrella. | 你的亲生父亲叫托尼 佩雷拉 |
[35:35] | He was a…a handyman. | 他是一个… 一个勤杂工 |
[35:37] | Did some work around your house. | 在你家周围做事 |
[35:38] | My mother had sex with some handyman? | 我妈妈和一个勤杂工发生了性关系? |
[35:42] | I think it was a lot more than that. | 我认为不仅仅是这样的 |
[35:44] | I think she and Tony were the real deal. | 我人们她和托尼是来真的 |
[35:46] | I found some letters that he wrote to her. | 我们找到他给她写的一些信 |
[35:48] | You, uh, you want to take a look? | 你 呃 你想看看吗? |
[35:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | “I never believed in soul mates | “直到遇见你我才相信 |
[35:57] | until I met you.” | 灵魂伴侣” |
[36:02] | “When you told me you loved me, | “但你告诉我你爱我时 |
[36:04] | “I felt like the luckiest man in the world. | “我觉得我是这个世界上最幸运的人 |
[36:07] | I can’t wait to start our life together.” | 我迫不及待地要一起建立我们的生活” |
[36:12] | Sounds to me like she really loved him. | 看起来好像她真的爱他 |
[36:14] | I think she was even going to leave Walter for him. | 我想她甚至为了他要离开沃尔特 |
[36:17] | Yeah, and the little we know of Walter, | 是的 基于我们对沃尔特的部分了解 |
[36:19] | that was a very good decision. | 这是一个很好的决定 |
[36:21] | Tony was reported missing on March 20, 1991. | 有报告说托尼在1991年3月20日失踪了 |
[36:27] | I was born in November. | 我是十一月出生的 |
[36:29] | So my mother probably didn’t even know that she was pregnant | 那么当他被杀的时候我妈妈甚至可能还不知道 |
[36:31] | when he was murdered. | 她已经怀孕了 |
[36:32] | She probably thought Tony left her | 她可能认为托尼离开她 |
[36:35] | because he was tired of | 是因为他厌倦了 |
[36:37] | waiting on her to leave Walter, you know what I mean? | 等她离开沃尔特 你理解我的意思吗? |
[36:39] | Yeah, it must have been hard on her. | 是的 她那时肯定很难过 |
[36:42] | Losing somebody that she loved that much. | 失去一个她那么爱的人 |
[36:46] | My mother always had this sadness about her. | 我妈妈总是那么悲伤 |
[36:51] | Now I know why. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[36:59] | You know, it’s funny. | 你知道吗 这真有趣 |
[37:01] | When we were looking for you, | 当我们找你时 |
[37:01] | we couldn’t find any record | 我们找不到关于你在2002年后的 |
[37:03] | of a Walter Hicks since 2002. | 任何记录 |
[37:04] | But then we ran your full name, | 但当找你的全名时 |
[37:06] | Walter Douglas Hicks, | 沃尔特 道格拉斯 希克斯 |
[37:08] | and wouldn’t you know it, | 不知道你知不知道 |
[37:09] | there’s a Walter Douglas | 有一个住在新墨西哥州 |
[37:10] | living in New Mexico. | 叫沃尔特 道格拉斯的人 |
[37:12] | Who just happened to use | 恰巧在两天前 在我们这儿 |
[37:14] | his credit card here in Vegas two days ago. | 拉斯维加斯 使用了他的信用卡 |
[37:16] | So it’s been ten years, Walter. | 十年了 沃尔特 |
[37:18] | What brings you back to the city? | 是什么让你回来的? |
[37:20] | Gambling? Nightlife? | 赌博? 夜生活? |
[37:21] | Or… maybe this. | 或者…也许是这个 |
[37:23] | CSI found it in your old house. | 犯罪现场调查员在你老居所找到的 |
[37:26] | I haven’t lived there in ten years. | 我已经十年没住那里了 |
[37:28] | Tony Perrella’s been dead for 20. | 托尼 佩雷拉已经死了20年了 |
[37:31] | Who? | 谁? |
[37:32] | Your handyman. | 你的勤杂工 |
[37:33] | We have some invoices here | 我们这里有些发票 |
[37:35] | that said Tony spent a lot of time at your house. | 证明托尼在你家待了很长时间 |
[37:37] | Doing repairs. | 做维修 |
[37:38] | Your wife. | 你的妻子 |
[37:39] | We also found love letters | 我们也发现一些情书 |
[37:41] | that Tony wrote to your wife. | 是托尼写给你妻子的 |
[37:43] | I’m pretty sure you found them too, right? | 我敢肯定你也发现了这些 对吗? |
[37:47] | And that’s why you killed him. | 这就是你杀了他的原因 |
[37:49] | Love letters? That’s all you got? | 情书? 你们就找到这么多吗? |
[37:51] | No, actually, we have a lot more. | 不 实际上 我们还有 |
[37:53] | We have some, uh, some receipts. | 我们找到一些 呃 一些收据 |
[37:55] | For some, uh, 2x4s, | 从当地一个五金店买的一些 呃 |
[37:57] | spackling, drywall, | 2*4型斯百克填涂料(一种抹墙粉商标) |
[37:59] | from a local hardware store. | 涂的纸面石膏板 |
[38:00] | Right around the time that Tony was reported missing. | 刚好是托尼被报失踪的时候 |
[38:05] | Yeah, don’t forget that large bottle | 对 还有那一大瓶 |
[38:06] | of Stink Away. Stink Away. Right here. | 臭客场 臭客场(除臭剂) 在这里 |
[38:09] | Ravenson Hardware keeps impeccable records. | 瑞温森五金店保存着完美的记录 |
[38:12] | You remember Tony now? | 你现在记起托尼了吗? |
[38:17] | Lois took the boys to her mother for the week. | 罗伊斯那周带孩子们去了她母亲家 |
[38:21] | I… got Tony to come to the house. | 我…叫托尼来到家里 |
[38:24] | You think you can screw my wife? | 你认为你可以搞上我妻子? |
[38:26] | – Huh? – I love Lois. | – 啊? – 我爱罗伊斯 |
[38:28] | – You don’t give a damn about her. – You stay the hell away from her. | – 你根本不在乎她 -你离她远点 |
[38:30] | He said he wanted to fight for her. | 他说他要为她而战 |
[38:34] | He lost. | 但他输了 |
[38:53] | You got away with murder. | 你畏罪潜逃了 |
[38:55] | Too bad Lois died, right? | 糟糕的是罗伊斯死了 对吗? |
[38:57] | Probably got a little worried, | 你也许有些担心 |
[38:59] | maybe someone’d buy the house and find the body. | 也许某人买下了房子 然后发现了尸体 |
[39:01] | So you came back to move it. | 所以你就回来把它移走 |
[39:03] | And guess who shows up? | 没想到他出现了 |
[39:05] | The old businesspartner Fred. | 老生意伙伴 弗雷德 |
[39:08] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[39:11] | Heard about Lois. | 听说了罗伊斯的死 |
[39:14] | What? And you came to pay your respects? | 什么? 然后你回来表示你的敬意? |
[39:17] | You never cared about her when she was alive. | 在她活着的时候你从未关心过她 |
[39:19] | Why start now? | 为什么现在又这样? |
[39:20] | We know what happens when you lose your temper. | 我们知道你发脾气时会发生什么 |
[39:23] | Somebody ends up dead. | 有人丢了性命 |
[39:25] | Fred threatened to call the cops | 弗雷德因为十年前的 |
[39:27] | about a financial dispute we had ten years ago. | 一个财务纠纷威胁我 要报警 |
[39:30] | Financial dispute? Oh, you mean that’s when you | 财务纠纷? 噢 你是说你 |
[39:32] | stole all the money out of your business | 偷走了你商务账户上所有的钱 |
[39:33] | account, and left Fred with nothing? | 没给弗雷德留下一分的那次吗? |
[39:35] | I didn’t want to go to jail. | 我不想进监狱 |
[39:39] | Take your hands off of me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[39:47] | You come back to move the mummy out of the wall, | 你回来把干尸从墙里移走 |
[39:50] | but leave a fresh body in the kitchen? | 却在厨房留下一具新的尸体 |
[39:52] | I heard this big truck pull up outside. | 我听到那辆大卡车停在外面 |
[39:54] | And I had to get out of there in a hurry. | 我得尽快离开那里 |
[39:57] | Yeah, that would be the house stealers. | 是的 那就是偷房者了 |
[40:00] | It’s… long story. | 这…说来话长 |
[40:01] | You know, you’re a very mean, | 你是一个非常刻薄 |
[40:03] | angry man, Mr. Hicks. | 易怒的人 希克斯先生 |
[40:05] | And anger’s like a toxin. | 你的怒火就像毒素 |
[40:06] | It poisons everything it touches, | 它会毒害它碰到的任何东西 |
[40:08] | especially your family and also that house of yours. | 特别是你的家庭 还有你的房子 |
[40:12] | Prison is full of mean and angry people, Walter. | 监狱里都是些刻薄易怒的人 沃尔特 |
[40:14] | So you’ll fit right in. | 你会适应的 |
[40:25] | You are not seriously doing this! | 你不是真要这么做吧! |
[40:26] | – I’m going after him. -Hey! hey! | – 我要跟他进去 – 嘿!嘿! |
[40:27] | Yeah, that’s gonna help. | 是的 那会有帮助的 |
[40:28] | – Do not do this. – Stuff is in there. | – 不要这么做 – 东西都在里面 |
[40:29] | This is our… What? You’re gonna | 这是我们的… 什么? 你要 |
[40:31] | This doesn’t belong to you. | 这不是你的 |
[40:31] | lock our stuff in there? | 把我们的东西锁在里面? |
[40:32] | Oh, great, look at this. | 噢 好极了 快看 |
[40:33] | – Jimmy? Seriously? – Look at this. | – 吉米? 真的吗? – 快看啊 |
[40:34] | – You’re so dumb. -…coming back. | – 你真蠢 -…回来 |
[40:35] | No…! | 不…! |
[40:37] | Thank you for coming. I didn’t know who else to call. | 谢谢你能来 我不知道还可以找谁 |
[40:39] | You cannot change the locks on this house! | 你不能把这个房子的锁换掉! |
[40:41] | It’s not your house, dumb-ass! | 这不是你的房子 蠢货! |
[40:43] | Like you said, bro, possessing is nine-tenths of the law. | 就像你说的 兄弟 拥有法律上的十分之九 |
[40:45] | It’s possession, you idiot. | 是财产权 你个笨蛋 |
[40:47] | Thank you. Hey, arrest him, he’s squatting. | 谢谢 嘿 逮捕他 他擅自占地 |
[40:49] | – Hell, shoot him. – Yeah. No, no, no… | – 嘿 枪杀他 – 对 不 不 不… |
[40:52] | No one is shooting anyone. It is just a house. | 没人枪杀谁 这就是一个房子 |
[40:54] | It’s not worth killing each other. | 不值得你们互相残杀 |
[40:56] | Shut up, Marla. | 闭嘴 玛拉 |
[40:57] | You’re not even our real sister anymore. | 你已不再是我们真正的妹妹了 |
[40:58] | Yeah, you’re barely family, okay? | 对 你几乎已经不是家人了 好吧? |
[41:01] | We have the same mother, you idiots. | 我们有共同的妈妈 你们这群混蛋 |
[41:03] | Hey, are you guys gonna do anything? | 嘿 你们是要做什么吗? |
[41:05] | Do something. What are you doing? | 做啊 你们在干嘛? |
[41:06] | We’re gonna do something. | 我们确实是要做些事 |
[41:08] | Good. You are so dumb. | 很好 你真蠢 |
[41:09] | Why are you still doing that? | 你为什么还那么做? |
[41:10] | – Get off my lawn. – This is not your lawn. | – 离开我的草坪 – 这不是你的草坪 |
[41:13] | – It’s the desert. – Get off my desert. | – 这是荒地 – 离开我荒地 |
[41:15] | Finn? | 芬恩? |
[41:16] | Finn, um… | 芬恩 额… |
[41:19] | You each want a piece of the house? | 你们每人都想从这房子分到一块吗? |
[41:21] | Great. Let’s divvy it up. | 好极了 让我们把它瓜分掉 |
[41:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[41:23] | You want the living room and the dining room? | 你想要客厅和餐厅? |
[41:25] | – Yeah? – No! | – 对吗? – 不! |
[41:26] | Wo uld you like the bedroom and the bathroom maybe? | 你想要卧室 也许还有浴室? |
[41:28] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[41:29] | I’m just gonna chop it right in half. | 我把它刚好劈成两半 |
[41:31] | You can’t chop up our house. | 你不能劈了我们的房子 |
[41:32] | Okay. Is that good? | 好吧 这样好吗? |
[41:39] | Or, you know, there’s another way to settle this. | 或者 还有另外一种解决方法 |
[41:42] | This house caused a lot of damage | 这个房子到这里来的一路上 |
[41:45] | on the way up here. | 造成了很大的损失 |
[41:46] | Over $100,000. | 超过 100,000美元 |
[41:47] | Whoever owns the house gets the bill. | 谁拥有房子 谁就买单 |
[41:50] | Wait… the house isn’t even worth that much. | 等一下…这个房子本身都不值那么多 |
[41:53] | She stole it. | 她偷了它 |
[41:54] | Yeah, give her the bill. | 对 让她买单 |
[41:56] | What?! | 什么?! |
[41:57] | I never even wanted this house. | 我从没想要这个房子 |
[42:04] | And then we told Marla | 然后我们告诉玛拉 |
[42:06] | that she could donate the house to a charity or the city, | 她可以把房子捐给慈善机构或者这个城市 |
[42:09] | so she doesn’t have to pay the bill. | 那样她就不用付账单了 |
[42:11] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[42:12] | It was actually Sara’s idea. | 实际上这是莎拉的注意 |
[42:14] | Probably didn’t hurt to have some crazy lady | 也许某个疯狂的女士拿着电锯跑来跑去 |
[42:16] | running around with a chainsaw. | 也无伤大雅 |
[42:18] | You heard? | 你听说了? |
[42:19] | Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[42:21] | A little too familiar. | 有点似曾相识 |
[42:26] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[42:28] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[42:29] | Well, I’ve been walking around this place | 这些天 我一直在这里溜达 |
[42:31] | the last couple days, trying to find the problem. | 想找出一些问题 |
[42:34] | This place is like a family. | 这里就像个大家庭 |
[42:36] | You’ve got the best of the best. | 你得到的好之又好 |
[42:38] | That’s true. | 的确 |
[42:39] | So why… why’d you bring me here? | 那么为什么…为什么你还让我来这? |
[42:42] | Best of the best can always get better. | 最好的也可以变得更好 |
[42:45] | Right? | 对吗? |
[42:48] | You know that’s only half an answer. | 这只是答案的一部分 |
[42:51] | Jules, let’s not do this. | 老朱 不要这样 |
[42:54] | I just don’t want history to repeat itself. | 我只是不想历史重演 |
[42:57] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也是这么想的 |