时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You ever seen anything like that? | 见过像这样的玩意么? |
[00:07] | I don’t even know what I’m looking at. | 我都不知道我看到的是什么 |
[00:10] | That’s just wrong. | 总之不对劲 |
[00:12] | Lucky for you, I come prepared | 你挺走运 都不知道这是啥 我总是得 |
[00:14] | for this type of crisis. | 防患于未然 |
[00:19] | “Habanero Massacre”? | “哈瓦那辣酱”? |
[00:21] | Mmm! | 嗯! |
[00:23] | It’s a mercy killing on a burrito this bad. | 能把煎饼做成这样也真不容易 |
[00:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, girl. | 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 妹子 |
[00:27] | You sure about that? | 你确定要放这么多? |
[00:42] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喂 喂 喂 喂! |
[00:47] | Control, this is CSI Brody. | 总部 我是CSI布洛迪 |
[00:49] | We’ve got a single-car collision, Tropicana, | 这里发生一起车祸 在纳什东部街区的 |
[00:51] | block east of Nash, injuries. | 纯果乐店附近 有人受伤 |
[00:53] | Paramedics are on their way. | 救护人员正在赶来 |
[00:54] | He’s got a pulse, | 他还有心跳 |
[00:56] | but he’s lost a lot of blood. | 不过失血过多 |
[00:57] | He’s got a really nasty head wound here. | 头部的伤口也非常严重 |
[00:59] | We’ve gotta move. | 赶紧离开这 |
[01:00] | Engine’s going up. | 引擎快要起火了 |
[01:01] | All right, I’m gonna try to get him out of here. | 好吧 我来把他弄出来 |
[01:03] | Come on, boy, I got you. | 哥们撑住 抓住你了 |
[01:04] | – I’ll get his legs. – Come on. Come on. | – 我来搬他的腿 – 来吧 快点 |
[01:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[01:08] | Okay… | 好的… |
[01:10] | – Get him far enough back now. – I’m trying. | – 抬到足够远的地方 – 我尽力 |
[01:11] | Ah, that’s good, that’s good. | 啊 可以了 可以了 |
[01:17] | Wes Clyborn. | 维斯・克莱伯恩 |
[01:19] | Seven Hills address. | 住在七丘城 |
[01:20] | Wes, Wes, my name’s Nick. | 维斯 维斯 我叫尼克 |
[01:22] | You hang in there now. | 坚持住 |
[01:23] | Help’s on the way. | 救援人员马上就到 |
[01:24] | – Damn. – What? | – 靠 – 怎么了? |
[01:26] | He didn’t hit his head. This is a gunshot wound. | 他没有撞到头 这是个枪伤 |
[01:28] | I didn’t hear a shot before the crash. | 车祸之前我可没听到枪响 |
[01:31] | I definitely didn’t hear too. | 我也确定没听到 |
[01:32] | I think that’s a second GSW to the abdomen. | 我猜另一处的枪伤是在腹部 |
[01:35] | Looks like the same caliber. | 应该是同一把枪射中的 |
[01:37] | They’re… they’re… they’re bleeding. | 他…他们…他们受伤了 |
[01:39] | What are you trying to say, Wes? | 你到底想说什么 维斯? |
[01:43] | They’re dying. | 他们快死了 |
[01:45] | Who’s dying, Wes? | 谁快死了 维斯? |
[01:45] | Wes, talk to me. | 维斯 回答我 |
[01:47] | Who’s dying? | 谁快死了? |
[01:55] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[01:58] | Who, who, who, who? | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[02:01] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[02:04] | Who, who, who, who? | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[02:06] | I really wanna know | # 我很想知道 # |
[02:07] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[02:10] | Oh-oh-oh Who… | # 噢 噢 噢 # |
[02:12] | Come on, tell me who | # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 # |
[02:15] | are you! | # 是谁 # |
[02:23] | – Grab those doors for us? – Hang in there, Wes. | – 能帮忙开下门吗? – 维斯 坚持住 |
[02:25] | You’re in good hands now, bud. | 兄弟 坚持住 医生来了 |
[02:27] | They’re gonna take care of you. | 他们会治好你的 |
[02:28] | We’ve got a GSW to head and abdomen. | 头部和腹部中枪 |
[02:30] | Okay. Get him on the monitor. | 好的 给他装上检测器 |
[02:31] | Full set of stat labs. | 准备好一切急救器材 |
[02:33] | Type and cross for packed red cells for transfusion. | 化验血液 准备输血 |
[02:38] | We have O-neg standing by. | 已经准备好O型阴性血 |
[02:39] | 16 or 18 gauge. | 瞳孔放大 |
[02:42] | Excuse me, Nurse, I’m with the Crime Lab. | 护士小姐 打扰一下 我来自犯罪实验室 |
[02:45] | I’m gonna need to take the clothes he’s wearing with me, okay? | 我得拿走他身上的衣服 可以吗? |
[02:47] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我试试吧 |
[02:49] | Prep him for a central line. | 准备中心静脉注射 |
[02:50] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报(有紧急情况) |
[02:51] | He’s in V-Tach. | 心动过速 |
[02:52] | Okay. Clear the room. | 好的 闲杂人等都出去 |
[02:53] | That includes you, Crime Lab. | 犯罪实验室的那个 也包括你 |
[02:56] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[02:58] | – Thank you. – Charge to 200. | – 拜托了 – 电除颤电压200 |
[03:00] | 100 milligrams. | 注射一百毫克 |
[03:07] | – Hey. – Oh, hey. | – 嗨 – 哦 嗨 |
[03:09] | Morgan called. | 摩根打电话给我 |
[03:10] | Told me you’d followed the victim here. | 她说你跟着受害者一起过来了 |
[03:12] | Wow, look at you. | 哇 瞧你现在的样子 |
[03:13] | – You all right? – Uh, yeah. | – 你还好吧? – 呃 还好 |
[03:14] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[03:16] | But, man, this guy’s in really bad shape. | 不过 受害者伤的的确很严重 |
[03:18] | And here’s the thing. | 关键是 |
[03:20] | He said that there are others, | 他说 还有其他人 |
[03:22] | and that they’re dying or dead. | 濒临死亡或已经死了 |
[03:24] | I’m not really sure what to make of it. | 我不确定是怎么回事 |
[03:26] | So you think there’s another crime scene out there? | 所以你觉得还有别的犯罪现场? |
[03:28] | Maybe more victims, too, you know what I mean? | 也许还有更多的受害者 你懂我的意思吧? |
[03:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:32] | Why don’t you clean yourself up. | 你还是先把自己收拾干净吧 |
[03:33] | I took the liberty of bringing you a shirt from your locker. | 我擅自从你柜子里带了一件衬衫过来 |
[03:36] | – Thanks. – You hang here, if our guy | – 多谢 – 你留在这 如果受害者 |
[03:38] | pulls through, maybe he’ll tell you something. | 渡过危险期 除了说谢谢外 |
[03:41] | More than just “thank you.” | 他可能会告诉你隐情 |
[03:43] | Hey, Nick… | 嘿 尼克… |
[03:45] | way to go. | 干的不错 |
[03:47] | That took a lot of guts. | 你非常勇敢 |
[03:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:57] | Registration belongs to Elena Perez, 35. | 车子登记在埃琳娜・佩雷斯名下 35岁 |
[04:01] | Vartann’s checking out her address. | 瓦坦在查她的住址 |
[04:03] | No known employer. | 就职单位还不清楚 |
[04:06] | Looks like she’s been living here. | 看上去她是以车为家啊 |
[04:08] | Blood on the headrest is from transfer | 椅背上的血迹是在把 |
[04:11] | from Wes Clyborn’s head wound. | 维斯・克莱伯恩拉出来的时候留下的 |
[04:12] | No high-velocity blood spatter. | 没有喷溅的血迹 |
[04:15] | No gunshot. | 没有枪眼 |
[04:16] | No HV on my side, either. | 我这边也没有喷溅的血迹 |
[04:20] | Significant blood pool on the driver’s seat. | 驾驶座上有明显的一滩血迹 |
[04:23] | Probably from the shot to the abdomen. | 可能是腹部中枪造成的 |
[04:26] | That’s a lot of blood. So… | 流了这么多血 所以… |
[04:28] | Not shot in the car. | 不是在车里被射伤 |
[04:31] | Shot before he got in the car. | 枪击发生在上车前 |
[04:32] | Losing blood, losing consciousness, | 失血过多 导致失去意识 |
[04:35] | he runs into the billboard truck. | 然后撞上了那辆广告卡车 |
[04:38] | You know, considering his condition, | 以他当时的情况来看 |
[04:39] | he couldn’t have gotten more than a mile or two. | 他不可能把车开出两英里 |
[04:41] | Couple of square miles… | 可能也就几百米… |
[04:42] | and still a lot of ground to cover. | 那搜寻范围也不小 |
[04:45] | Our primary could be anywhere. | 嫌犯无处不在 |
[04:50] | Crime Lab. | 实验室的那个 |
[04:51] | Hey. Well, I’m Nick Stokes. | 嗨 呃 我叫尼克・斯托克斯 |
[04:54] | – What’s your name? – I’m Lauren. | – 你呢? – 我叫罗伦 |
[04:55] | Lauren, nice to meet you. | 罗伦 很高兴认识你 |
[04:56] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 |
[04:57] | – Yeah, thanks for your help. – Sure. | – 嗯 谢谢你的帮助 – 不客气 |
[04:59] | I have the patient’s clothing for you. | 我把病人的衣服给你带来了 |
[05:01] | Okay. Good. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:03] | Sorry. Got a little scissory. | 抱歉 剪了几刀 |
[05:04] | Oh, that’s okay. | 哦 没关系 |
[05:06] | So… how’s he doing? | 那么…他还好吗? |
[05:08] | He’s good. Out of surgery. | 还不错 刚做完手术 |
[05:10] | Stable. Oh… | 情况稳定 哦… |
[05:13] | The doctor removed this from Mr. Clyborn’s abdomen. | 这是医生从克莱伯恩的腹腔里取出来的 |
[05:15] | Fortunately, internal damage was minimal. | 幸运的是 内脏受到的损伤很小 |
[05:19] | Only one bullet? | 只有一颗子弹? |
[05:20] | The one that penetrated his brain’s | 头部的子弹还需要 |
[05:20] | gonna require more attention. | 进一步的观察 |
[05:23] | A neurosurgeon’s flying in from L.A. | 洛杉矶的神经外科医生正往这边赶 |
[05:29] | You’ve done this before. | 之前你做过这个 |
[05:31] | Yeah, more times than any one person should have to. | 是的 比任何一个正常人做的都多 |
[05:36] | The owner of the Grand Am, Elena Perez, | 那辆庞蒂克的车主 埃琳娜・佩雷斯 |
[05:37] | was evicted from her place a month ago. | 一个月前被房东赶出来了 |
[05:39] | And no one has reported her missing. | 没有人报案说她失踪了 |
[05:40] | So I’m working on a warrant for her cell phone records. | 我正在申请授权令 查她的电话记录 |
[05:43] | That might be the only way to track her down. | 这也许是唯一能找到她的方法了 |
[05:44] | What about the cell phone that Nick recovered from the victim? | 那尼克从受害者身上找到的手机呢? |
[05:48] | Yeah, Wes Clyborn. He’s a popular guy. | 查了 维斯・克莱伯恩 可是个大忙人啊 |
[05:50] | I traced most of the calls to his friends. | 我跟他大部分的朋友联系了一下 |
[05:52] | And no one has ever heard of Elena Perez, | 他们没有听说过埃琳娜・佩雷斯这个人 |
[05:54] | and nobody knew where he was last night. | 没有人知道他昨晚在哪儿 |
[05:56] | One thing, though the last few calls, | 值得一提的是 最后几个电话 |
[05:58] | they were all made to the same number. | 都是打给同一个人的 |
[06:00] | – Do we know who? – There’s no way to know. | – 知道是谁么? – 没办法追踪 |
[06:01] | It was a”pay-as-you-go” cell. | 那人用的是一次性电话 |
[06:03] | Oh, great. | 哦 真不错 |
[06:04] | So totally untraceable. | 所以说就是完全无法追踪了 |
[06:05] | Bullet entered the left middle temporal lobe. | 子弹射入了左颞叶 |
[06:07] | Houses the hippocampus and related structures. | 嵌在海马体和相连组织 |
[06:10] | Those are areas related to his memory, right? | 这块区域会影响到他的记忆 对么? |
[06:12] | Right. | 是的 |
[06:13] | Generally, retrograde amnesia | 就是说 他记忆退化的症状 |
[06:15] | exhibits a temporal gradient. | 表现出一种暂时性记忆逆转 |
[06:17] | Last in, first out. | 后接收的记忆 最先被遗忘 |
[06:18] | So things he learned in school,his mother’s name, | 所以 所学的知识 母亲的名字 |
[06:21] | sense memories, there’s a good chance they remain | 还有感官记忆 很可能并没被忘记 |
[06:23] | But the memory of who shot him last night… | 但他被枪击那晚的记忆就… |
[06:25] | – May or may not be there. – Okay. | – 就不好说了 – 好吧 |
[06:27] | – So is he conscious? – Fully. | – 他醒了么? – 是的 |
[06:29] | Soon as the neurosurgeon arrives, | 等神经外科医生一来 |
[06:31] | we prep him for surgery,take him in. | 我们就给他做手术 |
[06:33] | What are his chances? | 成功几率有多少? |
[06:35] | I don’t think we’ll know till we get in there. | 手术之前还无法预测 |
[06:37] | So if you’re going to talk to him, do it now. | 所以你要想问话 现在就去吧 |
[06:39] | – Appreciate it. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 没事儿 |
[06:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:50] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[06:52] | He’s conscious. | 你终于醒了 |
[06:53] | How you doing, man? | 感觉如何 伙计? |
[06:54] | You look good. | 你看起来很好 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | – Yeah. – No. | – 好的 – 不 |
[06:58] | Thank you. | 真心谢谢你 |
[07:01] | The nurse said you saved me. | 护士说是你救了我 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:06] | You don’t remember any of that, huh? | 你什么都不记得了? |
[07:09] | No. I’m sorry. | 是的 很抱歉 |
[07:10] | Wait, you don’t have to apologize to me, man. | 别 你不用道歉 伙计 |
[07:12] | You got a massive head wound. | 你头部受了重伤 |
[07:13] | It’s gonna take some time. | 康复总得花点时间吧 |
[07:15] | So it’s bad if the beeps stop, right? | 如果哔哔的响声停了 是不是就糟了? |
[07:18] | It’s not good, no. | 当然 |
[07:20] | But don’t worry about that. | 但别太担心 |
[07:22] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会出事的 |
[07:24] | Do me a favor, Wes. | 帮我个忙 维斯 |
[07:26] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[07:28] | If you were in a struggle with somebody, we might be able | 如果你和人打斗过 我们可以 |
[07:30] | to find something that can help us out here. | 从你手上发现点线索 |
[07:32] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[07:32] | Whatever you need. | 只要能帮到你们 |
[07:35] | Ooh, looks like you put up a hell of a fight. | 喔 看来你打的很凶啊 |
[07:39] | Why would anyone | 怎么会有人 |
[07:40] | want to hurt our son? | 想伤害我们的孩子? |
[07:41] | Did someone try and rob him? | 有人要抢劫他么? |
[07:42] | We don’t know that, sir. | 我们不知道 先生 |
[07:43] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们正努力调查 |
[07:45] | You guys have any idea where he was last night? | 你们知道他昨晚在哪么? |
[07:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:48] | Well, do you know whohe might’ve been with? | 那么 你们知道他可能和谁在一起么? |
[07:50] | Wes has a lot of friends. | 维斯有很多朋友 |
[07:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | But he still lives at home with you, right? | 但他仍和你们住在一起吧? |
[07:55] | Yeah, since he graduated in May. | 对 从他五月份毕业开始 |
[07:56] | From ‘SC. | 从南加州大学毕业 |
[07:58] | He’s still exploring his options. | 他还在寻求工作机会 |
[08:00] | We give Wes his space. | 我们给他足够的私人空间 |
[08:02] | He comes and he goes. | 他想来就来 想走就走 |
[08:03] | Not much more we could tell you. | 所以我们知道的也不多 |
[08:05] | Except that he’s a good boy. | 但可以肯定 他是个乖孩子 |
[08:06] | Do you recognize this woman? | 你们认识这个女人么? |
[08:08] | No. | 不认识 |
[08:09] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[08:10] | Name’s Elena Perez. | 她叫埃琳娜・佩雷斯 |
[08:11] | She’s the owner of the car that Wes was driving. | 维斯出事时正开着她的车 |
[08:13] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我从没见过她 |
[08:14] | You’re sure she’s not a friend of his? | 你确定她不是他的朋友? |
[08:15] | I’ve seen enough of Wes’s friends to know this woman | 我见过大部分维斯的朋友 |
[08:18] | would definitely not fit in with any of them. | 这女孩绝对不是其中之一 |
[08:20] | Now, if you’ll excuse us… | 那么 麻烦让一下… |
[08:21] | we’d like to see our son. | 我们想见我们的儿子 |
[08:27] | Dad’s not exactly Mr. Warmth, is he? | 沃姆斯并不是维斯的生父对吧? |
[09:02] | I think I found our other victims… | 我可能找到了医院那男孩说的… |
[09:04] | the ones the guy in the hospital was talking about. | 另外几个受害者了 |
[09:06] | What do you mean found them? Where? | 找到是什么意思? 在哪? |
[09:08] | Here. They’re all over his shirt. | 在这 都在他的衬衫上 |
[09:10] | No surprise I found the victim’s blood. | 发现受害人的血液并不奇怪 |
[09:12] | But I found three other contributors. | 但在上面还有其他三个人的 |
[09:14] | Three other people. | 还有三个人 |
[09:16] | I know. | 惊讶吧 |
[09:18] | Is Elena Perez one of them? | 埃琳娜・佩雷斯是其中一个么? |
[09:19] | Based on exemplars from her car, yes. | 用她车上的样本做对照后 她是其中之一 |
[09:22] | What about the other two? | 那另外两人呢? |
[09:24] | One is male. | 一个为男性 |
[09:25] | Familial match to Elena. | 和埃琳娜有亲缘关系 |
[09:27] | I ran it through CODIS | 我通过DNA索引 |
[09:29] | and got a hit on her brother, Juan Perez. | 查到他是她的哥哥 叫胡安・佩雷斯 |
[09:31] | Convictions for assault,armed robbery… | 他因为暴力 持枪抢劫 |
[09:33] | and, oh, yeah, carjacking. | 还有 哦 对了 劫车而被判刑 |
[09:36] | Paroled six months ago. | 六个月前假释出狱 |
[09:37] | What about the last contributor? | 那其余的血是谁的? |
[09:38] | Unknown female. | 未知女性 |
[09:41] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[09:42] | Look at all that carnage. | 看看这惨状 |
[09:44] | Wonder what the hell happened | 真想知道维斯・克莱伯恩上车之前 |
[09:45] | right before Wes Clyborn got in that car? | 都发生了什么 |
[09:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:48] | I can’t get you any closer to the primary. | 分析嫌犯的信息 我只能做到这了 |
[09:50] | I don’t have any answers about what might have happened or how. | 对于发生了什么或怎么发生为什么发生 |
[09:55] | Or why. | 我也没有答案 |
[09:57] | All I have is blood. | 血迹的信息量有限 |
[09:58] | Sometimes blood is all you need. | 有时候 有这些就够了 |
[10:03] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天啊 |
[10:05] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[10:06] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[10:07] | We need a blood whisperer. | 去找一位 血液解密专家 |
[10:21] | No signs of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[10:25] | Victim probably knew her assailant. | 死者可能认识凶手 |
[10:27] | Could have been a hotel employee who had a key… | 可能是酒店职员 有钥匙… |
[10:31] | who had access. | 或房卡 |
[10:34] | M.E. estimates time of death | 法医鉴定死亡时间 |
[10:35] | around midnight. | 大概在午夜 |
[10:36] | C.O.D. is blunt force trauma, | 死因是钝器所致的外伤 |
[10:38] | consistent with the claw hammer. | 伤口和榔头吻合 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:45] | Oh! You’re killing me. | 噢! 你们杀了我算了 |
[10:47] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的 |
[10:51] | Guys, your bosses | 同学 你们的上司 |
[10:53] | are paying me a lot of money for this seminar. | 为这节课可花了不少钱 |
[10:55] | Come on! | 快想! |
[10:57] | Okay, I’ll give you a hint. | 好的 给你们点提示 |
[10:59] | Look at my body. | 看我的身体 |
[11:01] | The position of my body. | 我身体的位置 |
[11:05] | Right, sorry, got it, um… | 是的 抱歉 懂了 恩… |
[11:08] | Your hand appears to be extending outward. | 你的手好像要向外伸出 |
[11:09] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[11:11] | Why is that significant? | 那说明了什么? |
[11:13] | Look at the blood smear. | 看看这滩血迹 |
[11:15] | I’ve made a blood angel here. Why? | 血迹呈翅膀的形状 为啥? |
[11:18] | Well, at first blush, it looks like you’re trying | 呃 乍一看 你好像要试着 |
[11:20] | to reach your cell phone | 去拿掉落在 |
[11:21] | that fell under the lamp there, | 台灯下面的手机 |
[11:23] | but the blood angel shows that your arm stopped, | 但扇形的血迹显示出 你的手臂停下了 |
[11:25] | so you didn’t get the phone. | 所以你没拿到手机 |
[11:26] | You didn’t call 911. | 也没拨打911报警 |
[11:29] | You got any ideas? | 有想法了么? |
[11:30] | The assailant’s still in the room. | 凶手当时还在屋内 |
[11:33] | She’s afraid to call. | 她不敢打电话 |
[11:35] | Jules, | 朱尔 |
[11:37] | what do you say? | 你觉得呢? |
[11:38] | I say he’s close, and there’s only one person in the world | 我觉得离正解不远了 而这世上只有一个人 |
[11:42] | who would dare to call me Jules. | 敢称我为朱尔 |
[11:48] | Okay, guys, that’s a 482. | 伙计们 这是熟人入室杀人作案 |
[11:50] | We’ll pick up after lunch. | 咱们午饭后继续 |
[11:58] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[12:01] | Of all the mock crime scenes in all the world… | 世界上所有的犯罪模拟现场… |
[12:03] | No, that is not what I’m thinking. | 不 我没想这个 |
[12:05] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:07] | – I like your scene. – Are you on the registration list? | – 我喜欢你的模拟 – 你填了登记表吗? |
[12:09] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[12:10] | Because I know you don’t like to make social calls | 因为我知道 除非是为了让你的 |
[12:12] | unless, of course, you want to make | 妻子开心 平时你可不是个 |
[12:13] | your wife happy,and I don’t see her around. | 爱社交的人 而现在她不在场 |
[12:15] | So…what do you want, Mr. Russell? | 所以…你想干什么 罗素先生? |
[12:18] | Straight to the point, as usual. | 一如既往 直奔主题啊 |
[12:19] | Okay, uh… I need a little help. | 好吧 呃…我需要你帮点忙 |
[12:23] | Open case blood’s all we got, but,oh, | 开放型案件 线索只有血液 |
[12:28] | it’s a good one. | 很适合你 |
[12:29] | We know how it ended last time. | 我们都知道上次是怎样结束的 |
[12:31] | Yes, yes, | 对 是 |
[12:33] | that’s true, uh, but this is just one case. | 这倒不假 但是唯独这个案子 |
[12:36] | I’m already working a crime scene. | 我已经在做类似的工作了 |
[12:39] | You sure? | 你确定不来? |
[12:41] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是的 – 好吧 |
[12:42] | Well, worth a shot. | 总得试试 对吧 |
[12:45] | Oh, yeah, uh, before I go, I almost forgot. | 对了 走之前我差点忘了 |
[12:48] | The assailant was still in the room, | 凶手的确还在房间里 |
[12:51] | uh, but your arm was reaching out but not | 但你探出手不是 |
[12:53] | to grab your cell phone but to motion | 为了够电话 而是 |
[12:54] | to your daughter to tell her to stay hidden. | 跟你女儿打手势叫她藏好自己 |
[13:00] | I know you… you think you hate me, | 我知道你…你会讨厌我 |
[13:04] | but the whole, uh, | 但是 |
[13:05] | lying on the floor, playing the victim thing | 躺在地板上 扮演受害者 整个这些 |
[13:08] | kind of says you miss me. | 貌似都在说你还想着我 |
[13:11] | Or not. | 或啥也不是 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:41] | Lauren. | 罗伦 |
[13:42] | – Hey. – Got your message. | – 嗨 – 我收到信息了 |
[13:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[13:44] | It’s Wes Clyborn. | 是维斯・克莱伯恩 |
[13:46] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗? |
[13:47] | He’s a little worked up. | 他有点激动 |
[13:49] | What do you mean?Why? | 你啥意思? 为啥? |
[13:50] | I don’t know, he won’t talk to me. | 我不知道 他不说 |
[13:51] | Keeps asking for you. | 一直说要见你 |
[13:52] | All right, cool, I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 没事 我去跟他谈谈 |
[13:54] | – Okay. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[13:56] | Hey, it’s good to see your appetite. | 嗨 胃口不错啊 |
[13:59] | But you didn’t eat the Jell-O. | 但是你没吃果冻 |
[14:00] | I remember something. | 我想起一些事 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:03] | Remember something from last night? | 想起昨晚的事了? |
[14:06] | I was in a room. | 我想起我在一个房间里 |
[14:08] | A room. | 一个房间 |
[14:09] | What kind of room? Do you recognize it? | 什么样的房间? 你知道这个房间吗? |
[14:11] | No, I’d never been there before, | 不知道 我从未去过那 |
[14:12] | but th-there was a man. | 但是里面有个男人 |
[14:17] | And he had a gun. | 他有枪 |
[14:18] | You recognize him, know his name? | 你认识他 知道他名字吗? |
[14:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:26] | Was it that dude? | 是这个家伙吗? |
[14:35] | I tried to fight this guy off. | 我试图反抗 |
[14:36] | Don’t worry about it. He had a gun. | 没用的 他有枪 |
[14:42] | Next thing I remember, I was running. | 接下来 我记得 我在逃 |
[14:46] | I had car keys, but they weren’t mine. | 我有车钥匙 但车不是我的 |
[14:50] | I…I took her car. | 我…开了她的车 |
[14:51] | Her? | 她? |
[14:52] | Do you mean Elena? Elena Perez? | 你指埃琳娜? 埃琳娜・佩雷斯? |
[14:56] | – I don’t know. – It’s all right. | – 我不知道 – 没事 |
[14:58] | Is that her? | 这是她吗? |
[15:06] | Yeah, yeah, sh-she was there, but… | 对对 当时她在那儿 但是… |
[15:09] | th-th-there was somebody else, another girl. | 还有一个人在 另个女孩 |
[15:12] | Who? | 是谁? |
[15:13] | I can see her, she… | 我还记得她 她… |
[15:16] | She was beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[15:17] | You, uh, you had this pendant in your pocket. | 你的口袋里装着这个吊坠 |
[15:21] | You were carrying it around. | 你一直带着它 |
[15:22] | It must be important. | 肯定非常重要 |
[15:24] | Think it was hers? | 想想这是她的吗? |
[15:29] | Vicky. | 维姬 |
[15:30] | Vicky? | 维姬? |
[15:31] | – Her name is Vicky? – Yeah. | – 她叫维姬? – 对 |
[15:32] | All right, all right, that’s good. | 好的 好的 很好 |
[15:34] | That’s going to help us out. | 这对我们非常有帮助 |
[15:37] | Listen, Wes… | 听着 维斯… |
[15:39] | you and I are going to figure this out together. | 你我要联手查个水落石出 |
[15:43] | We’re gonna find Vicky | 我们会找到维姬 |
[15:45] | and we’re gonna find out who did this to you. | 我们也会找出谁是那个凶手 |
[15:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:21] | Hey, ran ballistics on the bullet | 嗨 通过对从维斯・克莱伯恩 |
[16:23] | that was pulled out of Wes Clyborn’s stomach. | 胃里取出来的子弹进行弹道测试 |
[16:26] | It matches a round fired | 它和一场枪战用的子弹一致 |
[16:27] | at a liquor store robbery four weeks ago. | 交火发生在四周前的贩酒店抢劫中 |
[16:30] | Perp’s still out there along with the gun. | 恐怖分子仍拿着枪逍遥法外 |
[16:32] | Huh. Liquor store robbery would match Juan Perez’s M.O. | 贩酒店劫案和胡安・佩雷斯作案手法一致 |
[16:34] | And grabbing up | 还持枪劫持 |
[16:36] | two rich kids at gunpoint fits with what Nick has gotten | 两个有钱人家的小孩 这和尼克 |
[16:39] | from Wes Clyborn up to this point. | 从维斯・克莱伯恩那得出的结论一致 |
[16:41] | So does Henry’s DNA report. | 亨利的DNA报告也能证明 |
[16:44] | The bullet had Wes Clyborn’s DNA. | 子弹上有维斯・克莱伯恩的DNA |
[16:47] | Well, that makes sense. | 有些头绪了 |
[16:48] | It also had tissue that belongs to our unknown female. | 子弹上还有一些属于另一位不知名女性的组织 |
[16:51] | Well, that means… | 哦 那就是说… |
[16:55] | The bullet traveled through our unknown female | 子弹穿过了这位不知名女性的身体 |
[17:00] | before landing in Wes Clyborn. | 之后击中维斯・克莱伯恩 |
[17:03] | Clyborn says he remembers a girl named Vicky. | 克莱伯恩说他记得一个女孩叫维姬 |
[17:05] | She was with him when he was shot. | 他中枪的时候跟她在一起 |
[17:07] | Girlfriend maybe. | 可能是女朋友 |
[17:08] | Through-and-through. | 贯穿式枪伤 |
[17:09] | The tissue on the bullet says it wasn’t a head shot. | 子弹上的组织说明不是爆头一射 |
[17:12] | She could still be alive. | 她应该还活着 |
[17:13] | She hasn’t called for help. | 她没求救 |
[17:14] | Well, maybe she can’t. | 哦 可能她办不到 |
[17:16] | Maybe she’s still being held. | 她可能还被挟持 |
[17:17] | Bleeding out on a floor somewhere. | 她也可能在某处流血身亡 |
[17:20] | Wes might have been the lucky one. | 维斯算走运了 |
[17:29] | Think you’re getting kind of forgetful. | 我觉得你太健忘了 |
[17:32] | Must be all of that Zen master living-in-the-moment stuff. | 肯定是”活在当下”之类的禅道所致 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:36] | At least you remembered | 你至少还记得 |
[17:37] | to put on socks. | 穿上袜子 |
[17:39] | Did you take a look at it? | 你看过了吗? |
[17:41] | Yes, I did. | 是啊 |
[17:44] | – It is a good one. – Yeah. | – 这案子很有趣 – 对 |
[17:45] | So? | 然后捏? |
[17:48] | I want to have some ground rules. | 我要约法三章 |
[17:50] | – Okay. – All right, number one, | – 好的 – 好 第一 |
[17:53] | you are not to call me Jules in front of other people. | 你不能在别人面前叫我朱尔 |
[17:55] | It is Finn. | 叫我芬恩 |
[17:57] | – Finn. – Number two, | – 芬恩 – 第二 |
[17:59] | we are never going to talk about the past. | 往事不许重提 |
[18:03] | Sounds to me like you want to live in the moment. | 这话听起来倒像是你要活在当下 |
[18:06] | And when that Zen crap starts, we need to have a safe word. | 当开始工作了 我们需要一个安全词 |
[18:10] | – Pick one. – Um… | – 比如说 – 额… |
[18:12] | “Stop.” | “停止” |
[18:13] | – Would that work? – You got it. | – 可以吗? – 听你的 |
[18:14] | All right. | 好滴 |
[18:16] | And what about you, do you have any rules? | 你呢 你有什么规矩? |
[18:18] | I’m gonna have to hire you on a temporary basis, | 我要聘请你做临时调查人员 |
[18:21] | uh, as a consultant. | 做顾问 |
[18:22] | I’ve already run that by HR. | 我已经跟人力资源部那边说过了 |
[18:24] | – Of course you have. – And… | – 这是你必须做的 – 还有… |
[18:26] | legally, we need to pay you a consulting fee. | 从法律的角度上讲 我们要付你咨询费 |
[18:36] | Figured the case | 我觉得这案子 |
[18:36] | was so fascinating, you’d want to do it for nothing. | 这么有魅力 你恐怕不会在乎报酬 |
[18:40] | You know me so well. | 你很了解我 |
[18:43] | And you know blood better than anybody I know. | 而且你比任何人都懂血液 |
[18:48] | All right, I want your best DNA person. | 好吧 我要你最好的研究DNA的人 |
[18:52] | I don’t want your best tech. | 我不要你最先进的技术 |
[18:54] | I want your best mind. | 我要你的智囊团 |
[18:55] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[18:56] | You got me. | 我加入 |
[19:00] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:03] | The case file did not do this justice. | 案件的档案没有作全部记录 |
[19:06] | Sanders, right? | 你是桑德斯 对吧? |
[19:08] | Uh, Greg. | 叫我格雷格 |
[19:09] | Finn. | 我是芬恩 |
[19:12] | You know, I get the whole | 你知道么 虽然我理解 |
[19:13] | E.R. urgency over evidence thing, | 抢救生命比搜集证据重要 |
[19:15] | but did you | 不过…是你把 |
[19:18] | – cut out all these samples? – No. | – 把这些样本剪下来的? – 没有 |
[19:20] | But if I were still working DNA, I would have. | 但是如果我在DNA部门工作 我想我会的 |
[19:21] | No, no, no, it’s not you. | 不 不 不 和你无关 |
[19:22] | I get it, DNA is king these days, | 我知道 DNA是最重要的证据 |
[19:25] | but people don’t understand that blood spatter | 不过人们不知道血液的分布痕迹 |
[19:28] | can often tell you more than any test tube. | 所含信息往往比那些试管实验更多 |
[19:31] | Russell says you’re the man. | 罗素说你很厉害 |
[19:33] | – Oh, did he? – Mm-hmm. | – 噢 他是这么说的? – 嗯 |
[19:34] | Hmm, I try my best. | 我会尽力 |
[19:39] | God, I hope somebody got some pictures before the DNA moths | 天呐 真希望有人在做DNA实验前 |
[19:41] | got to this. | 给它拍过照 |
[19:46] | Great. | 好极了 |
[19:48] | We’re not totally screwed. | 看来还有的补救 |
[19:49] | Yeah, we’re pretty good | 在这儿我们都 |
[19:50] | about using cameras around here. | 是用相机的好手 |
[19:54] | Okay, we’re going | 好 我们要 |
[19:55] | to reconstruct all the blood events | 恢复这件衬衫上的 |
[19:57] | on these clothes | 所有血迹 |
[19:59] | and we’re gonna map every inch | 然后我们要一个不落的标出 |
[20:00] | by DNA contributor. | 每个血迹的DNA代表的人 |
[20:02] | I have the DNA reports right here. | 这是DNA报告 |
[20:04] | Oh, good. | 好极了 |
[20:05] | Oh, do you have a dummy? | 你们这儿有假人么? |
[20:07] | Wow, you truly are the Blood Whisperer. | 你的确是血液解密专家 |
[20:47] | Stop. | 停 |
[20:50] | Okay, so we’ve got five blood events. | 从血迹看 一共发生了五件事 |
[20:53] | My logic suggests a certain order. | 我认为它们是按一特定顺序发生的 |
[20:55] | Okay, let it bleed. | 好吧 讲解一下吧 |
[20:57] | All right, so your victim | 你的受害者 |
[20:59] | remembers a struggle | 回忆说和胡安・佩雷斯 |
[21:01] | with Juan Perez. | 发生过打斗 |
[21:03] | Here is Juan’s blood on Wes’s shirt. | 这是维斯衬衫上胡安的血迹 |
[21:05] | Pattern indicates blunt force trauma, close quarters combat. | 血迹表明胡安是在近身搏斗中因重击受伤的 |
[21:10] | But I don’t think that Juan was the only one | 但我认为打架的 |
[21:12] | in there fighting. | 不只胡安一个 |
[21:14] | Elena Perez. | 埃琳娜・佩雷斯 |
[21:15] | So… brother and sister were both mixing it up with Wes. | 就是说…兄妹两个联手攻击维斯 |
[21:20] | Both getting their blood on him, and then, according to Wes, | 还都把他们的血留在了维斯身上 据维斯回忆 |
[21:23] | Juan goes ballistic… literally… | 胡安怒了…拿出手枪… |
[21:27] | firing a bullet… | 开了一枪… |
[21:29] | through our unknown female and into Wes. | 子弹穿过一名女孩并打中了维斯 |
[21:32] | Okay, so that could be girlfriend Vicky. | 那个血迹可能来自维斯的女朋友维姬 |
[21:33] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[21:35] | Here’s her HV spatter from the through-and-through. | 这是高速穿透下飞溅的血迹 |
[21:38] | Of course, nothing says “fight over” | 当然 没什么能像一枪爆头 |
[21:41] | like a good shot to the head. | 那样快速结束战斗 |
[21:47] | And so do the gravitational drops from Wes’s head shot, | 所以从维斯滴到肩上的血液 |
[21:50] | leaving the final blood-soaked area | 和腹部枪伤流出了的血液 |
[21:52] | from the abdominal gunshot wound. | 就形成了这最后一批血迹 |
[21:55] | Nice job. | 干的漂亮 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:58] | So… | 所以… |
[21:59] | our kid wrestles with two assailants, | 那个男孩和两个歹徒搏斗 |
[22:03] | gets shot twice. | 中了两枪 |
[22:04] | But how the hell did he get out of there? | 那他到底是怎么逃跑的呢? |
[22:07] | Maybe he was left for dead. | 或许他们把他留在那自生自灭 |
[22:09] | Well, that does not bode well for Vicky. | 这对维姬来说可不是什么好事 |
[22:13] | Hey, hey, hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[22:14] | I talked to Juan Perez’s PO. | 我和胡安・佩雷斯的假释官谈了 |
[22:15] | He hasn’t heard from Juan in a week. | 他有一个星期没有胡安的消息了 |
[22:17] | No current address and no job on file. | 记录上没有近期住址或者工作单位 |
[22:19] | On the bright side, I think I found Vicky. | 好消息是 我想我找到维姬了 |
[22:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:23] | How’d you do that so fast? | 你怎么找到的? |
[22:24] | I just did a web search, man. | 我就上网搜了一下 |
[22:26] | I punched in Vickys | 我查了和维斯・克莱伯恩有关的 |
[22:28] | with a connection to Wes Clyborn. | 所有叫维姬的人 |
[22:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:30] | I think I got a lot more than I bargained for. | 搜到的比我预想的要多得多 |
[22:36] | A newsletter from Jonah Clyborn’s financial firm? | 一份乔纳・克莱伯恩金融公司的新闻通讯? |
[22:39] | Take a look at the Christmas candids. | 看一下圣诞节拍的这张照片 |
[22:44] | Vicky Sheldon? | 维姬・谢尔登? |
[22:45] | Former assistant to John Clyborn, | 约翰・克莱伯恩的前任助理 |
[22:46] | filed for unemployment two months ago. | 文件上说失业已有两个月 |
[22:48] | It looks like she’s holding onto the boss pretty tight | 看来她和她老板关系暧昧 |
[22:50] | before he let her go. | 至少在她被开除前 |
[22:51] | Yeah, maybe because she found another Clyborn to hang onto. | 也许她找到了另一个可以依附的人 |
[22:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[22:57] | I went by Vicky Sheldon’s place, she wasn’t there. | 我去了维姬・谢尔登的住址 但她不在 |
[23:00] | Landlord said that he hasn’t seen her the past 24 hours, | 房东说他过去一天里都没见到她 |
[23:02] | but he has seen plenty of Wes Clyborn | 但他前几个月可 |
[23:04] | the last few months. | 没少看见维斯・克莱伯恩 |
[23:06] | Well, maybe this Juan Perez dude graduated | 或许胡安・佩雷斯被释放后 |
[23:09] | from carjacking to hit man. | 开始改行干打手了 |
[23:11] | And maybe my next search turns up a connection | 或许我下次该查查 |
[23:13] | between him and the dad. | 他和维斯父亲间的关系 |
[23:15] | You really think the old man would put out a hit | 你不会认为父亲会开枪 |
[23:17] | – on his own son? – Hey, | – 杀自己的儿子吧? – 嘿 |
[23:18] | over a woman? | 隔着一个女人? |
[23:20] | – Anything’s possible, I guess. – Look, | – 一切皆有可能 – 听着 |
[23:23] | you said it yourself, right? | 你不是说过么 |
[23:24] | This guy isn’t exactly Mr. Warmth. | 这家伙确切的说并不是沃姆斯先生 |
[23:27] | No. | 不 |
[23:29] | No, he’s not. | 他不是 |
[23:38] | Mr. Clyborn? | 克莱伯恩先生? |
[23:40] | Thank you for coming down. | 感谢你能过来 |
[23:41] | I know you’ve already spoken to my colleagues at the hospital, | 我知道你在医院已经和我的同事谈过了 |
[23:45] | but I just | 但我只是 |
[23:46] | have a few more questions for you. | 想再问你一些问题 |
[23:47] | What about? | 关于什么? |
[23:49] | Vicky Sheldon. | 维姬・谢尔登 |
[23:52] | She worked for you as your personal assistant | 她给你当了一年多的 |
[23:55] | for over a year. | 私人助理 |
[23:57] | That is, right up until… | 直到 刚好两周前 |
[23:58] | two weeks ago, when she was fired. | 她被解雇 |
[24:01] | Vicky was one of several personal assistants. | 维姬只是众多助理的其中一个 |
[24:03] | Yeah, but probably the only one who’s dating your son. | 没错 但她大概是唯一一个和你儿子约会的 |
[24:05] | Am I right? | 我说的没错吧? |
[24:06] | News to me. | 这我倒不知道 |
[24:08] | So, | 所以 |
[24:09] | that wasn’t the reason why she got her pink slip? | 这就是为什么她会被解雇? |
[24:11] | And… | 还有… |
[24:12] | how long have you known about the relationship? | 你知道他们的关系多久了 |
[24:15] | Wes told me about it a month ago. | 维斯一个月前跟我说过 |
[24:17] | Do you approve? | 你赞成么? |
[24:20] | Wes is an adult. | 维斯是成年人 |
[24:21] | He makes his own decisions. | 他有权自己做决定 |
[24:22] | That wasn’t a yes. | 这和赞同可不一样 |
[24:24] | Honestly, I think she was using my son. | 老实说 我觉得她在利用我儿子 |
[24:27] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[24:28] | While Vicky was employed by my husband, | 在维姬给我丈夫 工作的时候 |
[24:30] | I learned that Wes was supplementing her wages | 我就发现维斯用从乔纳公司账户 |
[24:33] | with checks drawn from Jonah’s business account. | 里取的钱给她加工资 |
[24:35] | I told Jonah to fire her. | 我叫乔纳开除她 |
[24:37] | Mrs. Clyborn, are you sure that Wes was the one | 克莱伯恩太太 你确定是维斯 |
[24:40] | that was paying her bills? | 在给她钱么? |
[24:42] | What exactly are you suggesting? | 你想说什么? |
[24:44] | Okay, let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[24:45] | Three days ago, a car crashed into the wall | 三天前 一辆车撞上了维姬・谢尔登房子 |
[24:47] | outside of Vicky Sheldon’s home. | 外面的墙 |
[24:49] | Just barely missed going through her picture window. | 差一点就冲进了她的玻璃画墙 |
[24:51] | – So? – So… | – 然后呢? – 然后… |
[24:53] | by the time the police arrived, | 警察到达时 |
[24:54] | both the car and the driver were gone. | 车和司机都不见了 |
[24:57] | And Vicky didn’t want to talk about it, | 维姬也拒绝谈论这件事 |
[24:59] | and nobody saw anything but the car. | 除了那辆车 没人看到事情经过 |
[25:00] | Not many fender-busted Bentleys | 我们这因为挡泥板损坏 |
[25:03] | get sold for scrap around here. | 就按报废处理的宾利可不多 |
[25:06] | Oh, yeah, and, um, | 而且 |
[25:08] | car’s registered in your name. | 这辆车在你名下 |
[25:10] | I wasn’t driving it. | 当时不是我开车 |
[25:12] | Wes told me he hit a fire hydrant. | 维斯告诉我他撞上了一个消防栓 |
[25:16] | Well, that’s got to be a little infuriating. | 这可够让人火大的 |
[25:18] | More engine than he could handle. | 这辆车太快了他还开不了 |
[25:19] | No, I mean, kid lives at home, | 不 我的意思是 孩子住在你家里 |
[25:21] | spends your money, wrecks your car. | 花你的钱 弄坏你的车 |
[25:23] | Late at night, | 然后大晚上的不回家 |
[25:24] | outside the home of your ex… assistant. | 和你的前任…助理在外面混 |
[25:27] | That’s got to grind at you. | 你一定很生气 |
[25:29] | I know you aren’t accusing me of something. | 我知道你不是在指责我什么 |
[25:32] | If Wes wanted to go slumming with the help, | 如果维斯有权力做他 |
[25:34] | that was his prerogative. | 想做的事 |
[25:36] | Kid didn’t deserve to get killed over it. | 我们不应该扼杀他 |
[25:40] | But that’s on him. | 那是他决定的 |
[25:42] | Not me. | 跟我无关 |
[25:51] | Ah. | 啊 |
[25:52] | New lab coats. | 新的实验室工作服 |
[25:54] | Although, | 虽然 |
[25:55] | I ordered periwinkle, not royal blue. | 我订的是蓝紫色 而不是品蓝色 |
[25:58] | They’re not for you. | 这可不是给你用的 |
[25:59] | This work smock is from the trunk of Elena Perez’s car. | 这件工作服是在埃琳娜・佩雷斯的车里找到的 |
[26:03] | And this one, I just found | 这一件 是我刚刚搜查维姬・谢尔登 |
[26:04] | searching Vicky Sheldon’s apartment. | 的公寓的时候找到的 |
[26:06] | Vicky and Elena worked together? | 维姬和埃琳娜在一起工作? |
[26:08] | Identical smocks. | 反正这两件工作服一模一样 |
[26:10] | And they definitely know each other. | 而且他们肯定是认识的 |
[26:12] | I found Elena’s number written on a note in Vicky’s place. | 我在维姬的住所里看到有埃琳娜的电话号码 |
[26:14] | Working with a lady who’s living in her car. | 和一个住在车里的女人一起干活 |
[26:16] | That’s a doozy of a drop from Vicky’s previous job. | 和维姬前一份工作相比真的差了很多 |
[26:19] | So maybe Vicky wanted to cushion the fall | 因此维姬可能想用克莱伯恩的钱 |
[26:22] | with some Clyborn money. | 让自己缓一缓 |
[26:23] | Got Juan and Elena to help her rob Wes, | 让胡安和埃琳娜帮她敲诈维斯 |
[26:25] | the rip-off went bad, and Wes escaped? | 而情况不妙 结果维斯逃走了? |
[26:28] | Laverne and Shirley gone femme fatale. | 两个蛇蝎美人啊 |
[26:29] | – Love it. – And I would love | – 不错 – 我比较想知道 |
[26:31] | to know where those smocks were employed. | 这是什么地方的工作服 |
[26:33] | Can you please check them for trace? | 你能化验一下吗? |
[26:34] | Any answer could help us find our primary. | 化验结果能帮助我们找到元凶 |
[26:43] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[26:45] | Finally got cell phone records | 终于查到维斯 胡安和埃琳娜 |
[26:47] | for Wes, Juan and Elena last night. | 昨晚的电话记录了 |
[26:50] | Last calls were made at the same time | 最后电话都是在同一个地方 |
[26:51] | in the same vicinity. | 同一个时间点打的 |
[26:53] | Got the cell phone towers. | 查一下手机通讯塔的资料 |
[26:55] | Let’s see where the coverage overlaps. | 看看他们重合的区域 |
[26:56] | Overlap places all three callers… | 三者都重合的地方是… |
[26:59] | Here. | 这里 |
[27:01] | Arroyo Horizons Business Park. | 阿罗约远景商业园 |
[27:03] | Why would they all be there on a Saturday night? | 为什么周六晚上他们都在这儿? |
[27:09] | LVPD. | 警察 |
[27:17] | Site manager said | 仓库经理说 |
[27:19] | this was the only facility that wasn’t locked down. | 这是唯一一个没有上锁的地方 |
[27:26] | Got blood. | 有血迹 |
[27:28] | Shoe impression. | 是脚印 |
[27:30] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[27:33] | Looks like it’s coming from back there. | 看来像是从那里走来的 |
[27:55] | Vicky Sheldon. | 维姬・谢尔登 |
[28:00] | Body’s cold. | 尸体没有温度 |
[28:02] | She’s been here for a while. | 已死亡有一段时间了 |
[28:03] | Same story here. | 这个也是 |
[28:09] | Elena Perez? | 她是埃琳娜・佩雷斯? |
[28:10] | It’s hard to tell | 面目全非 |
[28:12] | from what’s left of her face. | 很难看出是她 |
[28:22] | What the hell happened in here? | 天哪 这里到底怎么回事? |
[28:26] | Well, it’s not like Wes Clyborn | 我想维斯・克莱伯恩无法 |
[28:27] | can really help us out right now. | 帮我们解答了 |
[28:28] | No, but I know who can. | 是啊 不过我知道有人可以 |
[28:30] | Yeah, the only guy we know | 噢 唯一一个 |
[28:31] | who walked out of here. | 从这里走出去的人 |
[28:32] | Juan Perez. | 胡安・佩雷斯 |
[28:33] | He’s got a lot to answer for. | 他应该有很多事要解释 |
[28:43] | Fabulous Las Vegas. | 好棒的拉斯维加斯 |
[28:45] | Not so fabulous for her. | 对她来说并不那么好 |
[28:46] | Elena Perez’s car | 埃琳娜・佩雷斯的车显示 |
[28:48] | said she was down on her luck. | 她只是倒了霉运 |
[28:50] | Looks like her luck ran out. | 她因为运气差才出事 |
[28:52] | Still in full rigor. | 全身已经僵硬 |
[28:55] | T.O.D. is approximately | 死亡时间大概是 |
[28:56] | 18 to 24 hours ago. | 18到24小时之前 |
[28:58] | Same time frame | 这个可怜的女孩 |
[28:59] | as this poor girl. | 也是那段时间死的 |
[29:01] | Vicky Sheldon, GSW through and through. | 维姬・谢尔登 被子弹穿透 |
[29:04] | There’s quite a blood pool here. | 这里有一大滩血迹 |
[29:06] | Bullet probably severed her left hepatic artery. | 子弹可能打中了她左侧的肝动脉 |
[29:09] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[29:10] | she lost consciousness and then bled out rather quickly. | 那她当时就失去意识而后失血过多死亡 |
[29:13] | Got off easy compared to her friend. | 和她比起来 这个女孩幸运多了 |
[29:15] | Massive blunt force trauma. | 多次重击受伤 |
[29:17] | Nearly every bone in her face is smashed. | 几乎脸上的骨头都碎了 |
[29:19] | Overkill. | 过度的暴击 |
[29:20] | Rage. | 那人气疯了吧 |
[29:22] | The wounds show a distinctive pattern. | 这个伤口的形状好特别 |
[29:24] | – Could be brass knuckles maybe. – Maybe. | – 可能是铜环 – 或许吧 |
[29:27] | But how do you explain the punctures? | 那其余刺破的伤口怎么解释? |
[29:32] | I might be able to answer that question. | 我想也许我可以解释这个问题 |
[29:34] | Brass knuckles included. | 有铜环片 |
[29:36] | Could have a partial | 可能留有 |
[29:38] | palm print here. | 部分掌纹 |
[29:40] | Looks like what happened in Las Vegas | 看起和拉斯维加斯发生的 |
[29:42] | kind of stayed on Las Vegas. | 有点相似 |
[29:47] | Well, I see your palm print, and I raise you | 噢 除了掌纹 提醒你一下 |
[29:50] | a knee impression and a footprint. | 这还有膝盖印和脚印 |
[29:53] | What kind of shoes was Wes Clyborn wearing? | 克莱伯恩穿的是什么鞋子? |
[29:54] | Uh, dress shoes. | 呃 皮鞋 |
[29:57] | – Why? – These aren’t dress shoes. | – 怎么了? – 这不是皮鞋印 |
[29:58] | They’re work boots. | 是工作靴的印子 |
[30:00] | And they look like they are hauling ass out of here. | 脚印方向是好像出去的样子 |
[30:04] | Right out the back door. | 看一下后门这里 |
[30:17] | Work boots weren’t the only thing hauling ass. | 除了鞋印还有 |
[30:18] | Tire treads. | 轮胎印 |
[30:20] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[30:26] | Got some paint. | 有油漆 |
[30:28] | Could be transfer. | 可以取点样 |
[30:32] | It looks like we’ve got some trace here. | 好像有线索了 |
[30:39] | White and crusty. | 白色的硬物 |
[30:46] | Not much different than what’s in your fridge. | 就是在冰箱里放来除臭的 |
[30:49] | Sodium bicarbonate. | 碳酸氢钠 |
[30:52] | Trace from the boot print | 鞋底取样的东西居然是 |
[30:53] | is baking soda? | 作膨松剂的小苏打? |
[30:55] | Specifically, the chemical formulation used | 确切地说 这种化学物质在工业上 |
[30:56] | in industrial cleaning supplies. | 是用作清洗的 |
[30:58] | Still pretty generic. | 还非常普遍 |
[30:59] | Doesn’t get us any closer to tracking Juan. | 无法提供帮助我们找到胡安的信息 |
[31:01] | Well, if you want unique, | 如果你想要再确切点的信息 |
[31:03] | I’ve got just your color. | 我刚好查出了一些东西 |
[31:07] | Royal crimson metallic. | 金属宝红色 |
[31:09] | Auto paint transfer from the loading bay | 是在在事发现场发现的 |
[31:11] | at the crime scene. | 车漆取样 |
[31:12] | Used exclusively on one vehicle model, | 只用在奥斯丁希利 B-100 |
[31:15] | Austin Healy B-100. | 型号的车漆 |
[31:17] | From 1955 to 1957. | 一九五五年到一九五七年产 |
[31:19] | That’s a hell of a nice car. | 那真是辆好车 |
[31:21] | I don’t see Juan Perez owning it. | 我不觉得胡安・佩雷斯养得起这种车 |
[31:23] | Maybe he was working on it. | 也许是他做事的时候沾上的 |
[31:26] | Soda blasting. | 苏打膨化 |
[31:28] | Sodium bicarbonate | 用碳酸氢钙 |
[31:29] | applied through compressed air. | 压缩空气 |
[31:31] | Used by auto-detailing places to prep a car | 是汽车美容的地方用来 |
[31:33] | that’s about to be repainted. | 喷漆的方法 |
[31:35] | Perhaps with royal crimson metallic. | 可能就是涂金属宝红色 |
[31:37] | Maybe Juan borrowed the car. | 这辆车可能是胡安借来的 |
[31:39] | If you owned a classic | 假设你有一辆像56年 |
[31:41] | ride like a ’56 Austin Healy, | 奥斯丁 希利一样的经典车 |
[31:44] | I doubt you’d take it to the corner body shop. | 我想你不会在什么街角的小店里喷漆 |
[31:46] | No. | 当然不会 |
[31:46] | I’d go to the best to pimp my ride. | 我会好好保养它 |
[31:57] | That guy there. | 就是那个人 |
[32:01] | Juan Perez? | 你是胡安・佩雷斯? |
[32:05] | LVPD. | 我们是警察 |
[32:06] | Your parole officer’s been looking for you. | 你的假释官一直在找你 |
[32:09] | So have we. | 我们也在找你 |
[32:13] | I guess you found me. | 我想你们找到我了 |
[32:15] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[32:27] | Oh. | 噢 |
[32:29] | Ooh. That had to hurt. | 噢 应该很疼吧 |
[32:32] | Maybe you can fix that dent before we take you downtown. | 你可以先修好那个撞痕再跟我们走 |
[33:53] | What took you so long? | 你怎么来的这么迟? |
[33:54] | I’ve been busy today. | 今天很忙 |
[33:56] | We recovered Juan Perez’s gun. | 我们找到了胡安・佩雷斯的枪 |
[33:59] | We’re running it. | 进行了检测 |
[34:00] | Well, I can tell you right now that Juan fired that gun. | 我现在就可以告诉你 是胡安开的枪 |
[34:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:05] | Blood pools from | 地上的血迹主要是来自 |
[34:07] | Wes Clyborn’s two gunshot wounds. | 维斯・克莱伯恩身上的两处枪伤 |
[34:10] | He was shot standing, falls. | 他当时站立 中枪后摔倒 |
[34:12] | Bleeds from the head and the gut. | 头部和腹部出血 |
[34:15] | And over here, HV spatter, another blood pool. | 那边 有另一处飞溅式的血迹 |
[34:18] | Which comes from Vicky Sheldon’s GSW, | 那主要是来自维姬・谢尔登的 |
[34:20] | the through-and-through, | 贯穿式枪伤 |
[34:21] | which ends up in Wes. | 子弹后来又射中了维斯 |
[34:23] | Okay, so, bang, bang. | 是的 所以 |
[34:26] | Two gunshot victims. | 只向受害者开了2枪 |
[34:27] | Efficient, expedient. | 血液高速喷出且集中 |
[34:30] | Nothing in common… with this. | 这个却不一样 |
[34:33] | The beating | 击打 |
[34:35] | – of Elena Perez. – Yeah. | – 埃琳娜・佩雷斯 – 对 |
[34:37] | Look at all of that blood. | 看那些血迹 |
[34:39] | Not efficient. | 既不是高速喷出 |
[34:40] | Not expedient. | 也不集中 |
[34:42] | No. I calculated | 是的 我用凶器 |
[34:43] | roughly ten to 12 blows to the head | 模拟凶手敲击她的头部 |
[34:46] | with the murder weapon. | 大概有十到十二次 |
[34:47] | And then this knee impression. At first, | 加上这个膝盖的印记 |
[34:51] | I thought that it was the killer. | 一开始我以为这是凶手的 |
[34:53] | But the void from the castoff and spatter | 但是凶器和飞溅的血迹 |
[34:55] | is actually on the other side of her. | 都在她的另一边 |
[34:57] | So, the killer was on this side, which means | 所以凶手应该是在这边 |
[34:59] | that the knee impression was not from the killer. | 这意味着这膝盖的印记不是凶手的 |
[35:02] | It was from somebody who came after the beating. | 而是之后某个想帮助她的人 |
[35:05] | Maybe somebody who wanted to help. | 留下的 |
[35:06] | Somebody like a brother. | 比如她的哥哥 |
[35:08] | Where are you going with this? | 你为什么这么说 |
[35:11] | Juan may have pulled the trigger, | 胡安也许扣动了扳机 |
[35:13] | but I don’t think he was the trigger. | 但是我不认为他是挑起事端的人 |
[35:15] | It’s a little Zen. | 有点深奥 |
[35:17] | Okay, so, | 好吧 |
[35:18] | our current assumption is that Juan Perez | 我们当前的假设是 |
[35:21] | held Wes Clyborn | 胡安・佩雷斯拿枪指着 |
[35:22] | here at gunpoint, right? | 维斯・克莱伯恩站在这 对不对? |
[35:24] | – Right. – All right. | – 是这样的 – 那就对了 |
[35:27] | You’re an ex-con with a gun | 你作为一个有前科的人 |
[35:30] | at my back. | 拿枪指着我的背后 |
[35:32] | Okay. And you are | 好了 现在 |
[35:34] | ready to use it. | 你准备好要开枪了 |
[35:37] | Oh! | 噢! |
[35:39] | Where’s my safe word? | 我该向谁求助? |
[35:40] | You don’t need one. | 你不需要 |
[35:41] | You have a gun… and I don’t. | 你有枪…而我没有 |
[35:44] | And all of this blood says that I managed | 这些血迹都告诉我 |
[35:48] | to punch you in the face, not once, | 我不只一次打中你的脸 |
[35:50] | but over half a dozen times. | 至少打了好几分钟 |
[35:55] | A rich kid takes down an ex-con with a gun? | 一个富二代打倒持枪的罪犯 |
[35:59] | How does that happen? | 他是怎么做到的? |
[36:01] | It doesn’t. | 这不可能 |
[36:05] | You make a good case. | 你对这个案子的解释太棒了 |
[36:07] | Juan Perez’s blood makes the case. | 是胡安・佩雷斯的血解开了这个案子 |
[36:12] | He may have walked out with that gun, | 他可能逃走的时候带走了那把枪 |
[36:15] | but I don’t think he brought it. | 但是我认为枪不是他带来的 |
[36:19] | Doesn’t look good, Juan. | 目前情况对你不利 胡安 |
[36:23] | Career criminal running from the cops, | 躲避警察的惯犯 |
[36:25] | gun with your prints found in your work locker. | 工作衣橱里带有你指纹的枪 |
[36:27] | So why all the talk? | 那还有什么好说的? |
[36:28] | I mean, you got me, and you got the gun. | 你们抓到了我 也找到了枪 |
[36:32] | And ballistics confirms | 根据弹道分析表明 |
[36:33] | that you used it against Wes Clyborn | 你射击了维斯 |
[36:35] | and Vicky Sheldon. | 和维姬・谢尔登 |
[36:37] | If you don’t mind, I have one question. | 如果你不介意 我能问你个问题么 |
[36:38] | Am I going to give it up, | 你想问我是否会交代 |
[36:40] | right? | 是吗? |
[36:43] | Why else you think I’m sitting here | 你觉得我为什么不带着一个 |
[36:45] | without some half-asleep, court-appointed, | 差不多要睡着了的法庭委任的 |
[36:47] | public pretender sitting next to me? | 冒牌公共律师坐在这 |
[36:49] | That wasn’t my question. | 这不是我的问题 |
[36:51] | We have your sister Elena’s cell phone records | 根据你妹妹埃琳娜手机通讯记录 |
[36:54] | that shows that | 在她被谋杀的当晚 |
[36:55] | she called you the night of the murders. | 曾给你打过电话 |
[36:57] | My question is, why? | 我的问题是 为什么? |
[36:59] | Why do you think? | 你觉得是为什么 |
[37:01] | I think she needed you | 我认为她需要你 |
[37:04] | because she was scared for herself | 因为她朋友维姬的前男友 |
[37:07] | and her friend Vicky, | 一直给她打电话 |
[37:09] | whose ex had been calling her all night long. | 让她们俩觉得很害怕 |
[37:11] | He tried to ram his car through her apartment | 前段时间 他还曾妄图开车 |
[37:14] | a coup of days before that, | 冲进她的公寓 |
[37:16] | but now he had a bigger head of steam going. | 但是这回貌似他有个更大的计划 |
[37:19] | He wanted what was his… | 他想要拿回… |
[37:21] | and he came for it. | 原本属于他的东西 |
[37:27] | – Vicky… – It’s over! | – 维姬… – 我们结束了 |
[37:32] | You got that part right. | 这点你倒说对了 |
[37:33] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[37:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[37:36] | How am I doing so far? | 我的推理对么? |
[37:39] | You were just trying to protect your sister. | 你只是想保护你妹妹而已 |
[37:41] | You just didn’t count on the rich boy | 你没想到的是 |
[37:43] | having brought a street gun to the party. | 富二代竟然带枪来了 |
[37:59] | You came to, | 你起身 |
[38:01] | you saw Wes beating your sister, | 看到维斯正在殴打你妹妹 |
[38:03] | and you had to stop him. | 你必须得阻止他 |
[38:05] | You had to protect the family. | 你必须要保护家人 |
[38:06] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[38:08] | Juan, put the gun down, please! | 胡安 把枪放下来 |
[38:18] | You had no other choice. | 你别无选择 |
[38:23] | Your sister was already dead. | 你的妹妹已经死了 |
[38:25] | You knew how things would look,so you ran. | 你知道会发生什么 你只能逃跑 |
[38:41] | This is your lucky day. | 你今天运气不错 |
[38:44] | There’s the pen, | 这是笔 |
[38:46] | and there’s the paper. | 还有纸 |
[38:48] | Write it down. | 把经过写下来 |
[38:59] | Yeah, I was always the troublemaker. | 的确 我曾经是到处闯祸 |
[39:01] | Life wasn’t fair, | 生活不公平 |
[39:03] | so I made it fair. | 所以我行为不羁 |
[39:08] | But Elena never complained. | 但是埃琳娜从不抱怨 |
[39:13] | Elena worked hard. | 她认真工作 |
[39:15] | Elena had faith. | 她有信念 |
[39:17] | And the one time | 她就这么一次 |
[39:19] | that she needed me… | 需要我… |
[39:22] | someone like me… | 需要我这种人… |
[39:25] | …I failed her. | …我还是让她失望了 |
[39:36] | How the hell do you know what went on in that room? | 你怎么知道那个房间里他妈的发生了什么? |
[39:39] | I have a very smart friend. | 我有一个很聪明的朋友 |
[39:44] | She’s your friend, too. | 她也是你的朋友 |
[40:01] | Give us a minute, will you? | 让我们单独呆一会 行吗? |
[40:06] | Tried to take my hallway walk. | 我想去走廊走走 |
[40:10] | Cops wouldn’t let me leave. | 但是警察不让 |
[40:16] | I’m not going home… | 我回不了家了… |
[40:18] | am I? | 是吗 |
[40:20] | No. | 是的 |
[40:22] | Did I hurt Vicky? | 是我伤害了维姬吗 |
[40:25] | You hurt ’em all, Wes. | 你伤害了所有人 维斯 |
[40:27] | Two people are dead because of you. | 两人因你而死 |
[40:32] | I remembered something this morning. | 我今早记起一些事 |
[40:37] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[40:40] | I know I did. | 我知道我爱她 |
[40:42] | The person you say did this… | 我无法想象… |
[40:49] | …I don’t even know him. | …自己就是这一切始作俑者 |
[40:53] | Neither do I, man. | 我也是 兄弟 |
[41:11] | That was very nicely done. | 干得好 |
[41:13] | You did all the work. | 所有的工作都是你做的 |
[41:15] | I did, didn’t I? | 是我做的吗 |
[41:17] | And here’s your… | 这个是你的钱 |
[41:19] | dollar back. | 还给你 |
[41:21] | Like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[41:23] | I’m not really in it for the money. | 我不是因为钱才干这事的 |
[41:25] | Don’t you ever miss it? | 你不怀念这工作么? |
[41:27] | I mean, you’ve been out of the game now, | 我的意思是你已经离职 |
[41:29] | how long? | 多久来着 |
[41:31] | You know how long. | 你知道的 |
[41:32] | You want back in? | 想回来么 |
[41:34] | – You asking? – Oh, come on. | – 你是在邀请我回来么 – 别这样 |
[41:36] | Don’t make me beg. | 别让我求你 |
[41:38] | I like it when you beg. | 我喜欢你求我 |
[41:40] | I have my own envelope. | 我有自己的事情要做 |
[41:42] | My expenses. | 这是费用清单 |
[41:44] | Party table rental, two smocks, some paints. | 派对桌租金 两件衬衣 还有些裤子 |
[41:47] | It’s all in there. | 都在里面 |
[41:49] | Come on. What do you think? | 别这样 这事你怎么想? |
[41:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:52] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[41:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:56] | I will think about it. | 我会再考虑的 |
[42:03] | I may call you. | 我可能会给你打电话的 |
[42:06] | I may answer. | 我可能会接 |
[42:10] | Wait. Whoa. | 等一下 |
[42:11] | Whoa-ho! | 哇哦! |
[42:13] | Nobody calls me Diebenkorn around here. | 在这没人叫我迪本科纳 |
[42:15] | It’s D.B. | 都喊我D.B. |