Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] I’ve never seen so much money spent 我还没见过有人愿意花大笔钱
[00:14] on so little actual fabric. 去买只用这么点料的衣服
[00:15] Well, you’re always saying 好吧 你总是提倡
[00:17] it’s what’s inside that counts, right? 内在美更重要 不是吗?
[00:18] Yeah. 没错
[00:20] Look where that gets me. 看看我的收获
[00:22] Look, well, maybe you should try wearing 好吧 也许你应该试着穿些
[00:23] something less “granny” than the flannel PJ’s. 不像法兰绒睡衣那么老气的衣服
[00:25] Hey, they keep me warm! 嘿 它们很保暖!
[00:27] You know what else can keep you warm? 那你知道还有什么东西也能帮你保暖吗?
[00:28] Yeah, coffee. 知道 咖啡
[00:29] There’s a place on the third floor. I’ll pay. 三楼就有卖 我请客
[00:32] Oh, man, I just can’t decide… 哦 我只是还没想好…
[00:34] No, I mean, if you just wait two weeks, 不是 如果你愿意再等两周
[00:36] you can get it for, like, half the price. 你就可以半价买下它
[00:38] Yeah, but you’re missing the point… 话是没错 可是你忽略了一条…
[00:39] I want it now. 我现在就想买
[00:40] Fine. So pay the money. 好啊 那就付钱去呗
[00:42] No. You’re right. I’ll wait. 不 你是对的 我再等等
[00:44] You’re always right. 你总是对的
[00:46] So we’ll go get coffee, 我们先去喝咖啡
[00:47] and then we’ll go back and get it. 回来再买
[01:10] Aw… 噢…
[01:15] So cute. 真可爱
[01:48] We said we’d be there at 4:00. 我们说过四点钟到那儿
[01:49] Do you think we’ll make it? 你觉得现在来得及吗?
[01:51] Oh, we’ll get there by 4:00. 哦 咱们四点准能到
[01:55] Eva, your hair… 伊娃 你的头发…
[01:56] – What? – There’s a huge piece – 怎么了? – 你后面头发
[01:57] missing out of the middle of your hair! 中间少了一大块!
[01:59] – What?! What?! – Somebody’s cut it. – 什么?! 什么?! – 被人剪掉了
[02:01] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[02:02] Would you…? Where? Where? 你能不能…? 在哪? 在哪?
[02:04] How much is it? 少了多少?
[02:05] – How much is it? – I don’t know. I don’t know. – 少了多少? – 我不知道 不知道
[02:07] How much is taken off? 被剪走了多少?
[02:08] I feel so violated. 我感觉被侵犯了
[02:11] I would, too. 换我也是
[02:13] I mean, it’s sick. 我是说 这很恶心
[02:15] Isn’t it? 不是吗?
[02:17] Yeah. 对
[02:18] Four days ago, a girl in a mall. 四天前是那个逛街的女孩
[02:20] Now, this girl, in a movie theater. 现在 是这个在电影院的女孩
[02:21] That makes 11. 加起来一共有十一起了
[02:22] At least that have reported it. 光报案的就这么多
[02:24] I’m sure there’s more. 我想实际应远不止这些
[02:25] The sheriff is pissed; bad for the tourist trade. 警长很生气 因为这对旅游业很不利
[02:29] It’s the same story 事情的经过都一样
[02:30] chunk of hair cut off in a public place. 一大块头发在公共场合被别人剪掉
[02:33] They never even feel it. 而受害人完全没感觉到
[02:34] Any of the women see anything? 这些女孩子看见什么了吗?
[02:36] So far, no. 目前还没有
[02:37] Guy’s a ghost. 神出鬼没
[02:38] Yeah. Well, at least I have nothing to worry about. 没错 不过至少我不用担心我的头发
[02:41] Yeah. 可不是
[02:43] The whole thing is creepy. 这种事太变态了
[02:49] Ms. Bingham, this is CSI Russell. 宾格姆小姐 这位是犯罪调查科的罗素
[02:52] Thanks for coming in. 谢谢你能来报案
[02:55] This shouldn’t take too much longer, right? 应该花不了多少时间 对吧?
[02:57] I’m just gonna run a comb through a couple of times, 我要再梳几下头发
[03:00] look for some loose-cut hairs. 看看有没有头发渣
[03:02] – It could help us out a lot. – So… – 它们可能会帮大忙 – 所以…
[03:04] you were sitting in a movie theater. 你当时正坐在电影院
[03:07] That’s right. 对
[03:08] Wow. I haven’t been to the movies 哇哦 我很久没去电影院
[03:09] for so long. 看电影了
[03:11] Which one was it? 你看的什么电影?
[03:12] Excuse me? 什么?
[03:13] You a Matt Damon fan? 你是马特 达蒙的粉丝吗?
[03:16] Uh… 呃…
[03:17] I’m a… Daniel Craig girl. 我…喜欢丹尼尔・克雷格
[03:19] Me, too. 我也是
[03:21] The, uh, tuxedo 那种有燕尾服
[03:22] and the gun, right? 又有枪战的 对吗?
[03:23] Hard to beat. 打不死的小强
[03:25] So, Paula, you want to tell me what happened? 所以波拉 能告诉我发生什么事了吗?
[03:27] I…I didn’t… I didn’t realize it until I got home, 我… 我回家之后才发现头发没了
[03:31] so he must have cut it during the movie. 所以他一定是趁我看电影的时候剪的
[03:33] But I don’t get it. Why my hair? 可是我不明白 为什么要我的头发?
[03:35] Honestly, I have no idea. 老实说 我也不清楚
[03:37] You do have great hair. 你的发质不错
[03:38] Well, there is that. 好吧 算是个原因
[03:39] You didn’t get a look at the guy? 你没有看见凶手的样子吗?
[03:41] No. Just… 没有 我当时…
[03:43] Daniel Craig. 只顾看丹尼尔・克雷格
[03:46] I’m all done. 我完工了
[03:47] Yeah, I just have one more question. 嗯 我再问最后一个问题
[03:49] Anything else strange happen lately? 最近有没有发生什么奇怪的事?
[03:52] You know, purse stolen? 比如钱包失窃?
[03:53] Missing keys? Tires slashed? 丢了钥匙? 轮胎被戳破?
[03:55] – No. – Okay. – 没有 – 很好
[03:57] Good, good. 很好 很好
[03:58] Well, I am glad to hear that. 很高兴听到这个
[04:00] Okay. Uh, bottom line, 好了 最后一句
[04:02] some creep took your hair… 那个变态弄走了你的头发…
[04:04] don’t let him mess with your head. 但别让他弄走你的好心情
[04:09] – Thanks. – I’ll see you out. – 谢谢 – 我送你出去
[04:11] Hold on a second. 等一下
[04:13] Let me give you… let me give you one of these. 让我把…把这个给你
[04:15] Call me… 如果有需要的话..
[04:16] if you, if you need anything. 打电话给我
[04:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[04:20] Yeah. 不客气
[04:23] Well… 好吧…
[04:25] looks like she feels better. 看起来她感觉好多了
[04:26] And based on your performance in there, so do I. 多亏你那番话 我也轻松不少
[04:30] Yeah, I just hope this little fetish doesn’t turn into 嗯 我只希望那人的恋发癖别发展成
[04:33] something more. 别的什么
[04:37] You should start playing the ponies. 看来你得出任务了
[05:07] “The Most Beautiful Girl in the World.” “世上最美的女孩”
[05:10] A little mood music, I guess. 我猜这是调节气氛的音乐
[05:14] Hell of a mood to set. 这算什么气氛
[05:19] Eva Byron. 伊娃 拜伦
[05:22] Four days ago, she and her sister filed 四天前和她妹妹一起
[05:25] a police report. 来警局报案
[05:27] Our hair freak 那个恋发狂人
[05:28] took a souvenir at the mall. 在商场从她身上剪了些纪念品
[05:30] I guess it wasn’t enough. 我想他当时可能没拿够
[05:31] Not anymore. 这下够了
[05:33] He made her a blonde. 他给她染成了金发
[05:44] He took her eyes. 还摘走了她的眼球
[05:46] That sick bastard. 这个恶心的混蛋
[05:49] Why? 为什么?
[05:50] Hell with why. 去他的为什么
[05:51] I want to know who. 我想知道是谁干的
[06:02] who are you? # 你是谁? #
[06:05] who who who who # 谁 谁 谁 谁 #
[06:08] who are you? # 你是谁? #
[06:11] who who who who # 是谁 是谁 #
[06:12] I really wanna know. # 我很想知道 #
[06:17] ya ho ho # 噢 噢 噢 #
[06:19] come on now tell me who are you # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 #
[06:23] Are you! # 是谁 #
[06:25] 犯罪现场调查 十二季十三集
[06:45] Guy gave her a pretty freaky makeover. 凶手还给她来了个诡异的变装
[06:47] Liver temp puts T.O.D. around 10:00 p.m. 肝温度显示死亡时间在晚上十点左右
[06:51] Cause of death? 死因呢?
[06:53] Other than her eyes, there’s no apparent wound or trauma. 除了眼睛 无其他明显的外伤
[06:57] You’ll have to wait till autopsy. 得等验尸后才能下定论
[06:58] He blinded her. 他把她弄瞎了
[07:01] What do you think? 你怎么看?
[07:02] Killer didn’t want her to see him. 凶手不想被看到
[07:05] There’s something in her mouth. 她嘴里有东西
[07:07] Please don’t be her eyes. 可别是她的眼睛啊
[07:17] Oh, that’s nasty. 噢 太恶心了
[07:22] Hair braid. 是辫子
[07:24] Shoved down her throat. 被硬塞进喉咙里
[07:26] Could be our C.O.D. 这可能就是死因
[07:27] Definitely a calling card. 这绝对是作案特征
[07:45] Have you talked to Catherine? 你和凯瑟琳通电话了么?
[07:47] Yeah. Yeah, have you? 是的 你呢?
[07:49] Yeah. 也是
[07:51] She, uh, sounded good. 她 恩 听起来情况很好
[07:54] Yeah. 是啊
[07:55] She’ll show those FBI boys 她会教联邦调查局的伙子们知道
[07:57] how to fly straight, huh? 什么叫直奔主题
[07:58] She did it for me. 我领教过
[08:00] She did it for all of us. 我们每个人都领教过
[08:01] Well, Quantico isn’t that far, right? 昆迪克离这儿不远 对吧?
[08:05] No, not really. 不怎么远
[08:12] Well, that can’t be good. 这可不是好兆头
[08:15] So, our hair fetish freak is now a homicidal maniac. 好吧 恋发狂现在变成杀人魔了
[08:19] Eh, that’s just great. 啊 真是太好了
[08:21] What do we know? 有什么线索?
[08:22] 11 women have come forward to report 有十一个女人曾报案
[08:24] they were snipped by this guy. 说被这人偷剪了头发
[08:25] – Including the dead girl? – Yeah. – 包括死了的那位? – 是的
[08:27] I got my guys doing welfare checks on the other ten. 我的手下正在给剩下的十人做笔录
[08:29] But we need to assume that 我们得假设
[08:31] there are more women out there that didn’t report it. 除了她们 还有人没报案
[08:32] Well, let’s hope they’re just shy, not dead, too. 希望她们只是不愿露面 而不是已经死了
[08:36] Well, best way to know that is to reach out to the press. 想找到这些人 最好的办法就是借助媒体
[08:38] And create a panic? In my city? 然后引起恐慌? 在我的地盘?
[08:41] I got enough problems. 我的麻烦够多的了
[08:43] This one, you need to solve. 这次你们得自己解决
[08:50] I think she was looking at you when she said that. 我想她刚才的话是对你说的
[08:53] Yeah, right. 是啊 才怪
[09:05] Chain is busted,but the lock is intact. 链锁被撬开 但门锁完好无损
[09:08] She trusted him enough to open the door to him. 她未存警惕之心就开了门
[09:20] Never had a chance to realize her mistake. 却没来得及发现 自己已犯下了大错
[09:27] Looks like this is where he did 看来这里就是他的
[09:28] his extreme makeover,psychop ath edition. 变态化妆间
[09:35] Blow-dryer and curling iron are still plugged in. 电吹风和烫发器还插着电
[09:37] Traces of makeup and hair dye in the sink. 水池里有化妆品和染发剂
[09:40] So he snipped Eva’s hair at the mall. 他在商场剪下伊娃的头发
[09:42] Obviously, he was attracted to it for some reason. 很显然 因为某些原因他对此情有独钟
[09:45] Certainly not the color. 当然不是因为颜色
[09:46] He turned her into a blonde. 因为他把它们都染成了金色
[09:48] You should watch yourself. 你得小心了
[09:49] Well, he dyed her hair. 染发之前都不是金色
[09:51] You should watch yourself. 所以你才得小心
[09:52] True. 有道理
[09:55] Where is the packaging? 包装在哪呢?
[09:57] You know? The products? 就是这些服装的包装?
[09:59] Guess he was smart enough to take them with him. 看来他很聪明 把包装带走了
[10:02] Smart enough to wipe down his prints, too. 指纹也擦的很干净 真不简单
[10:04] Suggests planning. 说明他计划周密
[10:05] Guy’s not just sick, he’s dangerous. 这人不仅变态 而且危险
[10:09] When we reported what happened at the mall, 我们上报了那天商场发生的事
[10:12] the officer said it was just some weirdo, 警官说这只是某些奇怪的人的恶作剧
[10:15] and now my sister… 而现在我姐姐却…
[10:18] I’m sorry for your loss. 对你失去亲人 我感到遗憾
[10:20] It’s the same guy, isn’t it? 剪发和谋杀是一人所为 对么?
[10:25] You people should have warned us. 你们该提醒我们
[10:27] Listen, if I could bring your sister back, I would. 听着 如果有办法补救 我早就做了
[10:31] But I need your help right now, so we can 但我现在需要你的帮助
[10:34] keep this from happening to someone else, okay? 让这类事件别再发生 好么?
[10:39] Now, after the mall incident, 那么 在商场发生剪发事件后
[10:41] did your sister receive any strange phone calls? 你姐姐有没有接到过奇怪的电话?
[10:44] Did she think somebody was following her? 有没有觉得被人跟踪?
[10:46] – Anything like that? – No. – 或者其它怪事? – 没
[10:49] Do you recognize this dress? 见过这件裙子么?
[10:53] Those sunglasses? 还有这副眼镜?
[10:55] No. Why? 不 怎么了?
[10:57] Your sister was wearing them when we found her. 发现尸体时 你姐姐就穿着这些
[10:59] Those aren’t hers. 这些都不是她的
[11:01] – You sure? – I know Eva’s style. – 你确定? – 我了解伊娃的品味
[11:02] She hated retro. 她不喜欢复古
[11:04] Even as a kid, she refused to wear hand-me-downs. 还是孩子时 她就不愿穿二手的衣服
[11:08] He dressed her up?! 他给她换了装?!
[11:11] What else did he do to her? 他还对她做了什么?
[11:13] I found no sign 除了脸部有
[11:14] of sexual assault, and besides 撞门留下的伤痕外
[11:16] the facial lacerations caused by the door, 没发现有性侵犯的痕迹
[11:18] there were no other apparent injuries perimortem. 死时没有明显的外伤
[11:22] So the eyes were gouged out postmortem? 所以眼睛是在死后被挖出的?
[11:26] Tissue is withdrawn,nonresponsive. 肌肉松软 没有弹性
[11:29] Cause of death? 死因是?
[11:30] Well, it wasn’t the braid in her throat. 不是喉咙里的辫子
[11:33] She died of a morphine overdose. 她死于吗啡摄入过量
[11:35] The killer injected her in the carotid artery. 凶手从颈部给她注入大量的吗啡
[11:38] Death was relatively quick. 死的很快
[11:41] Boy, I didn’t see that one coming. 天 没想到会是这样
[11:44] Okay, so our guy forces his way in, kills her, 这么说 凶手强闯民宅 杀了人
[11:48] then he has his fun… 还戏弄尸体…
[11:50] eyes, makeover, braid down the throat. 挖眼 化妆 把辫子塞入喉咙
[11:53] And that wasn’t the only hair he left behind. 那不是凶手唯一留下的头发
[11:56] The killer used hair extensions 凶手用假发
[11:58] to repair the area he’d cut off in the elevator. 修复了电梯里被剪掉的那块
[12:01] Not quite the same shade as the dye job. 颜色与其它头发不太相同
[12:05] So what do you think it all means? 你认为这说明什么?
[12:07] He breaks her so he can fix her? 为了修复而去破坏?
[13:09] You ever see that Japanese movie The Ring 你看过日本电影 午夜凶铃没?
[13:11] about that creepy girl 里面有个恐怖的女鬼
[13:12] who lives in a well and vomits hair? 住在井里 还会吐出头发?
[13:14] I thought the only Japanese culture 我以为你知道的日本文化
[13:15] that you knew about was octopus porn. 只有章鱼情色表演呢
[13:17] You should be nicer to me. 你该对我好点
[13:19] Why? 为什么?
[13:20] I’ll tell you. 马上告诉你
[13:22] The braid you fished out of your victim 对于你从被害者口中拿出的辫子
[13:25] I sorted and meticulously measured. 我作了分类 并细致比对
[13:28] Henry ran mitochondrial DNA, 亨利进行了线粒体DNA检测
[13:30] and it turns out that the hairs 结果是辫子里的
[13:31] in the braid are from 头发来自
[13:33] 26 different women. 26个不同的女人
[13:35] Twenty-six? 26个?
[13:36] Including the 11 who reported 包括已报案说有人
[13:37] having their locks snipped by our hair stalker. 剪她们头发的那11个人
[13:39] I know what you’re thinking… holy hairball. 我知道你在想什么…剪不断 理还乱
[13:42] That’s not what I’m thinking. 我没这么想
[13:44] What I’m thinking is, this braid may be more than a calling card. 我在想 这根发辫不只是作案特征
[13:46] Like a list of future victims? 更像是猎物名单么?
[13:48] If you’re braided,you’re branded. 如果里面有你的头发 你就被盯上了
[13:49] Mm. 恩
[13:50] Still doesn’t tell us who’s next. 但还是不知道 下一个会是谁
[13:52] So what do we do? 我们该怎么做?
[13:54] Follow up with the list of names we do know and see 联络这些人
[13:56] if anyone’s noticed someone looking over their shoulder. 看看有没有人目睹过凶手的脸
[14:05] Don’t need to be a profiler to see it. 外行也能看出她们的特点
[14:08] Slender, 20s, long hair… 都是 苗条 20出头 长发…
[14:12] and these are just the ones we know about. 我们就只知道这些
[14:19] How are we supposed to protect these girls? 我们怎么保护她们?
[14:22] Well, we can’t put a car 24-7 in front of every house. 我们不可能派人时时刻刻监护她们
[14:25] You just need to catch this guy. 所以你得主动出击
[14:27] Any no-shows among the women who came forward? 这些女孩中还有没来的么?
[14:30] Yeah, one:Joyce Debernardi. 有一个 乔伊斯・德贝纳尔迪
[14:32] Henderson address. 住在亨德森市
[14:33] I left a, a message on her cell. 我给她手机留了言
[14:39] Brass. 是布瑞斯
[14:40] He was checking up on her. 他正在调查她
[14:42] Hey, Jim. 嘿 吉姆
[14:48] Joyce Debernardi just showed up. 乔伊斯・德贝纳尔迪 刚现身了
[15:02] Day shift got the call. 上白班同事接到报案
[15:04] Similar crime scene, same M.O. 相似的犯罪现场和作案手法
[15:06] She was found just like this? 她被发现时就这样?
[15:08] Déjà vu all over again. 又是似曾相识
[15:13] Not quite. 不全是
[15:15] Eva’s eyes were gouged out. 伊娃的眼睛被挖了
[15:19] This is different. 而这次不同
[15:21] Proteins in the cornea are coagulated. 角膜里的蛋白质凝结了
[15:24] Bastard used ammonia to blind her. 那混蛋用氨水弄瞎了她
[15:36] They, uh, found vomit in close proximity to the body. 他们发现尸体旁有呕吐物
[15:40] Reaction to the chemical. 是药物反应
[15:41] Unlike Eva, 不像伊娃
[15:42] she was alive when he did this. 她是活生生地遭受这些的
[15:43] Alive but helpless. 虽生犹死
[15:45] They also found partially digested pills… 他们还在呕吐物中发现了…
[15:47] Succinylcholine in vomitus. 未消化完的琥珀酰胆碱片
[15:49] That’s a paralytic. 有点类似麻药
[15:51] That’s how he’s getting better at the makeup. 所以他的妆可以画的更好
[15:59] He’s taking his time, he’s savoring it. 他不紧不慢 他很享受
[16:02] He’s getting more confident. 更加从容了
[16:04] Which means he’s getting harder to catch. 这意味着更难抓到他
[16:24] Help… 救命…
[16:50] Two women 两个女人
[16:52] both have their hair cut by this nut-job, now they’re dead, 头发被剪 都已死亡
[16:55] dressed up like some ’70s fantasy. 打扮成70年代的风格
[16:57] When did we get the first report 我们什么时候首次收到
[16:59] of this guy cutting hair? 这人剪发劣行的举报的?
[17:01] Three weeks ago, Sheriff. 三周前 警长
[17:02] Three weeks? 三周前?
[17:03] Clearly he didn’t just step over the line. 很明显 他还觉不过瘾
[17:05] – This guy’s escalating. – Fast. – 这家伙越发猖狂 – 快啊
[17:07] What are you two doing about it? 你们俩有什么收获?
[17:08] Well, right now, we’re listening 我们在解读证物
[17:09] ’cause he’s, he’s talking to us. 犯人在向我们转递信息
[17:11] He’s sending letters now, what? 他给你写信 还是?
[17:13] No, these… found in the throats 不 在两位遇害者喉咙里
[17:17] of our two victims. 发现了这个
[17:18] That braid has hair from 26 different women, 那辫子里有26个不同女性的头发
[17:21] including our two murdered ones. 包括两位遇害者
[17:23] He’s given us a list of who he’s going after. 这就像张名单 告诉我们下一个是谁
[17:26] 11 of the names we know, 其中11人我们已经知晓
[17:27] 15 we don’t… women whose hair has been cut 另外15名…我们还不知道是谁
[17:30] but they never came forward to report it. 她们头发被剪 但并没有报案
[17:31] All of these women 这些女性
[17:33] are in danger and they all deserve to know it. 都有危险 而且她们有权知道这一点
[17:37] I came here to be briefed, not told what to do. 我来是听汇报的 不是听命令
[17:39] I understand, but I think 我明白 但我们
[17:41] we need to go to the press. 应当召开新闻发布会
[17:42] You know, any panic this may cause 虽然这会引起恐慌
[17:44] it’s worth it if we can save just, just one life. 但哪怕能救一个人 也值了
[17:49] I’ll talk to the mayor. 我会去和市长谈
[17:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:53] That’s my job. 这是我的本职
[17:54] Do yours. 别忘了你的
[17:56] Dresses our victims were found in 遇害者死时的穿的衣服
[17:58] are both vintage, no retro imitations, 已有一定年代 并非后来的仿品
[18:01] the real deal, circa 1978. 真实的时间 大约是1978年
[18:04] What? 怎么了?
[18:06] I… I can’t talk to you behind that dress, man. 你站在那裙子后面时 我…没法和你说话
[18:08] Looks like you’re wearing that thing. 看起来就像你穿着它
[18:10] Oh. 哦
[18:11] So, ’70s, huh, you sure about that? 这么说 你确定是70年代的衣服?
[18:14] Yeah, I spoke with an expert. 对 我问过专家
[18:15] Oh, yeah, who’s that? 哦 是吗 那专家是谁?
[18:16] – My mother. – Mm. – 我母亲 – 嗯
[18:18] She’s a bit of a clotheshorse. 她当年可是个摩登女郎
[18:19] Still has the figure for it, though. 就算现在的身材也很好
[18:21] I’ll take your word for that. 我相信你说的
[18:23] Well, anyway, uh, hand-stitching on the sleeve, 不管怎么说 手工缝制的袖管
[18:26] original label, real silk, 原始标签 真丝材料
[18:27] all beautifully preserved, thanks to dichlorobenzene. 多亏有二氯苯 这些都保存完好
[18:31] You mean mothballs. 你是说卫生球
[18:32] Exactly. 正是
[18:33] So I doubt that the killer found these 所以我怀疑凶手是在
[18:35] on a rack in a thrift store. 旧货店的架子上找到这些的
[18:36] No, he probably had ’em in storage, 不 他很可能自己保存着
[18:37] then pulled ’em out and put ’em 然后拿出来给遇害者
[18:39] on our victims. 穿上
[18:40] Perhaps these dresses belong to somebody he knows. 也许这些裙子属于他认识的某个人
[18:42] Yeah, it’s starting to add up now. 嗯 现在开始有眉目了
[18:45] Maybe it wasn’t somebody he knows 也许他并不认识她们
[18:46] but someone he was trying 他是想把她们变成
[18:48] to turn these women into. 某个他认识的人
[18:50] The mayor and I wish to assure the city 市长和我向市民们保证
[18:52] that we are doing all we can 会竭尽所能
[18:53] to bring this perpetrator to justice. 将凶手绳之以法
[18:55] As a woman, 做为一个女人
[18:56] parent, 一位母亲
[18:58] I understand your fears, and I appeal 我理解你们的恐惧 并且
[19:01] to anyone who may have been a victim 我恳请所有被剪发杀人狂
[19:04] of the Shear Stalker or who may have any information 剪了头发的或是任何知情者
[19:06] regarding his identity, to please call 911. 拨打911报警
[19:10] Shear Stalker… wow, they already have a name. 剪发杀人狂… 喔 他们都想好名字了
[19:13] You got the sheriff 你能让警长
[19:15] to go public. 抛头露面
[19:16] Very impressive. 真厉害
[19:18] I appealed to her sense of civic duty. 我只是唤醒她的公民责任感
[19:21] And her fear of voters? 她是担心下届票选吧?
[19:23] There’s a lot riding on this. 这儿的选票可不少
[19:26] We’ll catch him. 我们会抓到他的
[19:29] Hodges, um, told me about the dresses. 霍奇斯 说说那些裙子吧
[19:33] I mean, we may not be getting a picture of our killer, 我们可能不知凶手的外貌
[19:35] but maybe we have a picture of his obsession. 但我们知道他喜好什么样的外貌
[19:38] Blonde, size-six. 金发 6码的衣服
[19:40] If she were in her 20s in the 1970s, 如果70年代时她20多岁
[19:42] she’d be 60-something now. 现在她该有60多了
[19:44] What do you think this guy’s deal is 你认为这家伙杀人是因为
[19:46] fear of women, 对女性的恐惧
[19:47] something deeper, maybe “Mommy never loved me”? 潜意识里的 有”妈妈不爱我”之类的情结?
[19:50] Personally, I always tend to go to my Psycho place 就我而言 当凶手开始玩装扮游戏时
[19:54] when killers start playing dress-up. 我总会拿他跟精神病人作对比
[19:55] I always go to my Ted Bundy place 而我会联想到泰德・邦迪(连环杀手)
[19:57] predator, narcissistic, 暴力倾向 自恋
[20:00] dissociative identity disorder, woman hater. 人格分裂 仇视女性
[20:03] I’m not so sure. 我也不知道
[20:04] Tox came back on our second victim 第二位遇害者吐出的毒药
[20:06] same as the first. 和第一位一样
[20:07] C.O.D. morphine overdose. 死因是吗啡过量
[20:08] I mean, tha-that’s oddly gentle. 手法温和的不合常理
[20:10] He’s putting them to sleep, you know? 他让她们先昏睡 知道么?
[20:12] Plus, all the care he’s taking to, 然后 小心呵护
[20:14] to remake them, to redress them. 给她们重新化妆和换装
[20:16] Where are going with this? 这说明什么呢?
[20:19] You know, put it all together, maybe it doesn’t spell hate. 把一切联系在一起 也许那不是恨
[20:21] Maybe it spells love. 也许是爱
[20:22] Love?! Really! 爱?! 不会吧!
[20:26] Well, he’s still gouging their eyes out. 他把她们的眼珠都挖了
[20:31] That’s true. 没错
[20:35] These are the hair extensions Doc Robbins found 这是罗宾斯医生从遇害者头上
[20:37] on our victims. 发现的接发
[20:38] The hair… 这些头发…
[20:39] all came from one person. 全部来自一个人
[20:41] I compared it to the 26 other hairs we found in the braids. 我们将之与另外26组头发对比
[20:44] Guess what? 猜猜怎么着?
[20:45] No match on any of them. 都不吻合
[20:46] So, if the braid is a to-do list, 所以 如果这辫子是下手名单
[20:49] then this person is not a target. 那么这个人就不是目标
[20:50] Henry run DNA? 亨利对比了DNA?
[20:52] Yep, hair and dress match. 是的 头发和衣服是匹配的
[20:54] Okay, killer definitely had access 好的 凶手肯定是用了
[20:56] to clothes and hair from the same person. 同一个人的衣服和头发
[20:58] The person he’s making our victims into, 她就是受害者被打扮成的对象
[21:00] and I’m assuming that this mystery woman is not in CODIS. 我想这个神秘的女人不在DNA索引系统里
[21:03] No, so I ran isotope ratios on the hair. 是的 所以我对头发做了同位素对比试验
[21:06] I can’t give you an exact timeline, 我无法判断出精确的时间分界点
[21:08] but it looks like 但是可以推断出
[21:09] our mystery woman has been doing some traveling… 这个神秘女子一直在到处旅行…
[21:11] Japan, Germany, Southern Nevada. 日本 德国 南内华达
[21:12] She gets around. 环游世界啊
[21:14] And not for pleasure. 而且不是为了消遣
[21:15] I also ran tox. 我又做了个毒素检测
[21:16] Every time she traveled, 每次她旅行后
[21:18] readings would spike in 数据显示她身体里都会出现
[21:19] alkylatic antineoplastic agents 更多的抗肿瘤烷基化剂
[21:21] and antimetabolites. 和抗代谢物
[21:22] – Cancer meds. – Turns out – 癌症用药 – 调查表明
[21:24] Hamburg, Tokyo, and Las Vegas all have hospitals 在汉堡 东京 拉斯维加斯都有专治疑难癌症
[21:26] that specialize in rare cancers. 的医院
[21:28] Which hospital in Vegas? 拉斯维加斯哪个医院?
[21:31] Dr. Bill Ryan? 比尔 瑞安医生?
[21:33] That’s right. 我是
[21:35] Hi. Uh, CSI Sidle. 您好 我是犯罪调查科的赛德尔
[21:36] This is CSI Brody. 这位是布洛迪
[21:37] From the crime lab… we called. 罪证化验室法证 我们打过电话了
[21:38] How can I help you? 我有什么能帮你们的吗?
[21:40] We are looking for a patient who is… 我们想找您治疗的…
[21:42] was under your care. 曾经治疗过的一位病人
[21:43] We know that the, uh, patient is female. 我们知道 呃 这是个女病人
[21:46] She was treated previously at clinics in Tokyo and Hamburg. 她曾经在东京和汉堡的医院治疗过
[21:52] You know who we’re talking about? 你知道我们说的是谁吗?
[21:55] I’m sorry, even if I did, doctor-patient confidentiality 对不起 即使我知道 出于医患间的保密协议
[21:57] would preclude me from confirming it. 我也不能透漏病人的信息
[22:00] Of course. 当然
[22:01] Have you watched TV lately? 你最近有看电视吗?
[22:04] The killer who is cutting people’s hair? 剪别人头发的杀人恶魔?
[22:06] Does this patient you’re looking for 你们找的这位病人
[22:08] have something to do with that? 跟这件事有什么关系吗?
[22:10] She may be our only way to identify that killer. 她也许是我们找到罪犯的唯一线索
[22:13] Yeah, doctor, um, 是的 医生 嗯…
[22:15] Do you have a wife? 你有妻子吗?
[22:16] Daughters, a sister? 女儿 或者妹妹?
[22:18] Women all over this town are absolutely terrified right now. 现在市里所有的女性都有危险
[22:21] I carry a gun, and you know the first thing I did 我身上有枪 但你知道我走出你们的电梯
[22:24] when I stepped off your elevator? 做的第一件事是什么吗?
[22:26] I checked my hair. 检查我的头发
[22:27] I looked behind me to make sure nobody was there. 回头检查确保后面没有人跟踪我
[22:53] Look, I’m going to go grab a coffee. 我去倒杯咖啡
[22:55] When I get back, 我回来的时候
[22:57] I hope that file is still here. 希望这份档案还在
[23:01] Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢你 医生
[23:08] Her name’s Lucinda Kemp. 她叫露辛达・坎普
[23:10] Cancer patient, Desert Palm Hospital. 癌症患者 就诊于沙漠棕榈医院
[23:13] She may be our killer’s muse. 她也许是杀人犯心目的女神
[23:14] Muse? Muse how? 女神? 什么女神?
[23:16] Well, he’s dressing the victims up in her clothes. 凶手给受害人穿上她的衣服
[23:19] He’s making them up to look like her. 把受害人打扮成她
[23:21] A younger version of her. 年轻版的她
[23:22] Really? 真的?
[23:23] A dying cancer patient? 一个就要去世的癌症患者?
[23:24] That’s some theory you got going on there. 这是你的推断
[23:28] Well, I’m feeling a hell of a lot better about it right now. 但是我现在更加确定了我的推断
[23:34] What do you think? 你觉得呢?
[23:35] Two dead young women. 两名年轻女死者
[23:41] And your muse is a dead ringer. 那你说的女神就是和她打扮酷似的这两位
[24:22] Paula? 波拉?
[24:24] Hey, uh, you said I could call you anytime. 你好 呃… 你说我可以随时给你打电话
[24:26] Is something the matter? 出什么事了吗?
[24:27] I think somebody was inside my house. 我想我家进来人了
[24:29] The sliding door is open a little, 阳台推拉门被人拉开了一点儿
[24:31] and there’s someone banging on my door. 而且有人在敲门
[24:34] Could you have left it open? 不是你自己拉开的?
[24:36] No… I don’t… Maybe? 不 我不知… 也许?
[24:40] There’s somebody knocking at my door. 有人在敲门
[24:41] Paula, listen to me. 波拉 听我说
[24:42] Can you see who it is? 你能看见是谁吗?
[24:44] Hold on. 等一下
[24:50] It’s a delivery guy. 是邮递员
[24:52] I’m scared. 我很怕
[24:53] Do not open the door. 别开门
[24:55] Tell him you’ll pick up the package later. 告诉他你一会儿去取包裹
[24:57] I’ll send a car over to check on you right now. 我马上派警车去你那里
[24:59] Okay. 好的
[25:01] Everything’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[25:03] I promise. 我保证
[25:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:06] I did a welfare check 我给波拉・宾格姆派出了
[25:07] on Paula Bingham. 免费监查
[25:08] She’s okay; really was a delivery guy. 她没事 真的是邮递员
[25:10] But I can’t blame her, though. 也不能怪她
[25:12] Everyone’s scared. 每个人都很害怕
[25:13] Sooner we catch this guy, the better. 越早抓住罪犯越好
[25:15] I’m just hoping that Norma Desmond 我真希望诺玛・德斯蒙德
[25:18] can I.D. her secret admirer. 能知道她神秘崇拜者的身份
[25:20] Talk to you later. 一会儿打给你
[25:21] Mrs. Kemp, do you recognize these women? 坎普太太 你认得这两个女人吗?
[25:29] No, I don’t think so. 不 不认识
[25:31] Should I? 我应该认识吗?
[25:32] They were murdered. 她们被谋杀了
[25:33] After that, the killer 杀了她们之后 罪犯
[25:35] gave them a makeover. 还给她们化了妆
[25:37] Dyed her hair blonde, red lipstick, 头发染成了金色 擦上口红
[25:39] mascara. 睫毛膏
[25:41] That’s… horrible. 那…太可怕了
[25:44] Truly, but… 我说真的 但…
[25:46] why are you showing them to me? 你们为什么给我看这些?
[25:48] Those are your dresses, right? 她们穿的是您的裙子 对吗?
[25:50] Well, I mean, they certainly look like my dresses. 我只能说 它们看起来是我裙子的款式
[25:52] They’re my style. 是我的风格
[25:53] My style never goes out of style. 我的风格永不过时
[25:55] I don’t understand 我不明白
[25:56] why you’re showing me these. 为什么你们给我看这些
[25:57] I don’t, either. 我也不明白
[25:59] On the phone, you said you 电话上 你们说
[26:00] needed me to answer some questions. 需要我回答一些问题
[26:01] Now, I come down here, 现在 我来了
[26:03] and you’re treating me like a common criminal. 而你们却像对待罪犯一样对我
[26:06] These two women are dead. 这两个女人死了
[26:07] And the evidence suggests 而且有证据表明
[26:09] that you’re our only link to our killer. 你是唯一和罪犯有关的线索
[26:11] Evidence? What evidence? 证据? 什么证据?
[26:12] Well, Adam, 这么说吧 亚当
[26:14] the women were staged 这两个女人死时穿的
[26:16] in dresses that had residual DNA. 裙子上有残余的DNA
[26:18] That DNA matched hair extensions 这个DNA与死者头发的一段接发
[26:21] that were attached to the victim’s heads. 的DNA相吻合
[26:23] Hair that came from your mother. 而头发来自于你母亲
[26:26] My hair? 我的头发?
[26:28] No, that’s impossible. 不 不可能
[26:30] Well, ma’am, in this day and age, 太太 在这个时候
[26:31] – everything’s possible. – Really, Captain. – 一切都有可能 – 我说的是真的 警长
[26:33] It’s not. 不是我的头发
[26:38] No one has taken my hair. 没人拿走我的头发
[26:40] Because the cancer already took it. 因为癌症已经夺走了我的头发
[26:44] Three months ago, my mother finished 三个月前 我妈妈结束了
[26:46] her last stage of chemo. 她最后阶段的化疗
[26:47] You can see the results. 你们可以看到
[26:50] I’m… sorry. 很…遗憾
[26:52] I’m not. 我不遗憾
[26:53] I’m done being sorry. 我遗憾过了
[26:55] Or… afraid. 或者说…害怕
[26:58] Or reflective. 或者说…反思
[27:00] I am in remission. 我的病好多了
[27:02] Thanks to Dr. Ryan. 因为有瑞安医生
[27:04] And to Jeffrey’s positive attitude. 还有热心肠的杰弗里
[27:07] And who is Jeffrey? 谁是杰弗里?
[27:09] Jeffrey Fitzgerald. 杰弗里・菲茨杰拉德
[27:10] Beautiful man. 美好的人
[27:11] Inside and out. 无论是内心还是外在
[27:15] Mrs. Kemp, is that wig 坎普太太 这个假发套
[27:17] made from your real hair? 是由你的真发做的吗?
[27:18] When I started to lose my hair, 当我开始脱发的时候
[27:22] someone recommended a wig maker. 有人给我推荐了一个做假发的人
[27:25] I did my homework, 我查了些资料
[27:26] And I found the best: Jeffrey. 而且我找到了最好的 杰弗里
[27:28] When your insides are eroding, 当你身体内部腐烂的时候
[27:30] your outside’s all you have left. 就只剩下外表了
[27:34] Your, uh, wig maker, Jeffrey, 你的 呃 假发制造者 杰弗里
[27:37] was he was the one who collected your hair to make the wig? 是他收集了你的头发然后做的假发么?
[27:39] No. I did. 不 是我收集的
[27:42] I brought it to his studio. 我把我妈妈的头发拿到了他的工作室
[27:43] It’s out near Silverado Ranch. 靠近西尔维拉多牧场
[27:44] Along with some of my dresses. 还有一些我的衣服
[27:45] As inspiration. 以激发他的灵感
[27:47] Inspiration? 灵感?
[27:48] Jeffrey is an artist. 杰弗里是一个艺术家
[27:50] He asked me when I felt the most beautiful, so that he could 他问我觉得自己什么时候最美 然后他就可以
[27:54] repaint my life. 重塑那时的我
[27:55] He knows hair 他对头发的了解
[27:57] like Monet knows light. 就像莫耐对光影的了解
[27:59] When was the last time you saw Jeffrey? 你最后一次见到杰弗里是什么时候?
[28:01] Just a few days ago. 就几天前吧
[28:03] He still comes around to give me a comb-out. 他时常过来给我的假发做护理
[28:06] He sounds 他听上去
[28:08] very devoted to you. 对你很上心
[28:18] Mr. Fitzgerald! LVPD! 菲茨杰拉德先生! 警察!
[28:30] Mr. Fitzgerald? 菲茨杰拉德先生?
[28:32] Police department! 我们是警察!
[28:51] Let me see your hands! 举起手来!
[28:53] Let me go! Let me go! 让我走! 让我走!
[28:54] What did you do to her? 你对她做了什么?
[29:02] Stop looking at my hair. 别盯着我的头发
[29:03] Sorry, I can’t help myself. 不好意思 我有点情不自禁
[29:04] Hey. 嘿
[29:06] You’re just lucky your client’s not pressing charges. 你应该庆幸当事人没有起诉你
[29:07] Charges? 起诉?
[29:08] I was performing a service, which you 我在提供一项服务 却被你们
[29:11] – interrupted. – A service? – 打断了 – 服务?
[29:12] That’s what you’re calling it? 你管那叫服务?
[29:14] My client is… 我的顾客是…
[29:16] how shall we say… 该怎么说呢…
[29:17] a professional woman 一名职业女性
[29:20] who lost a valuable asset, 她失去了一笔贵重的财产
[29:22] her hair, 她的头发
[29:24] but doesn’t have the assets to afford a proper transplant. 而且她无法负担正当的移植头发的费用
[29:26] And so, I offered her an affordable, 所以 我提供她能负担的
[29:29] permanent solution: stitching acrylic hair 并且是永久的解决办法 把假发
[29:34] – directly into the scalp. – And do you – 直接缝到头皮上 – 那你
[29:35] have a license to do that? 有执照么?
[29:36] I’m certified in body modification. 我有整形认证的
[29:38] However, my main trade is wig making, 但是 我的主要工作还是做假发
[29:40] for a clientele that needs restorations, 为需要的客户提供整形以及修复
[29:42] not only of the hair, but of their self-esteem. 这不仅仅是头发 还关乎他们的自尊
[29:47] Yeah, we’ve seen your work. 是 我们看到你的作品了
[29:48] – You’re quite the artist. – Thank you. – 你确实是个艺术家 – 谢谢
[29:49] I, uh, I like to think that I give back 我 呃 我喜欢这么想 我把上帝夺走的
[29:52] what God hath taken away. 再还给她们
[29:55] Well, you hath a very inflated idea 你实在太抬举
[29:57] of yourself, Mr. Fitzgerald. 你自己了 菲茨杰拉德先生
[30:00] Image is everything. 想象就是一切
[30:08] I knew this guy on days. 几天前认识了个朋友
[30:10] He had a hair phobia. 他有毛发恐惧症
[30:11] Any time there was a crime scene involving hair, 只要犯罪现场和头发有关
[30:14] he’d puke his guts out. 他肯定能把内脏吐出来
[30:16] He’d hate this. 他肯定讨厌这个
[30:18] I got one of those. 我找到了一根
[30:19] Really? 是么?
[30:20] What’s your kryptonite? 那你讨厌什么样的?
[30:22] Braids. 编的辫子
[30:24] You got a hair thing, too? 你也有恐发症?
[30:26] No. 不
[30:27] Braids. 编的辫子
[30:29] Jeffery Fitzgerald had a thing for braids. 杰弗里・菲茨杰拉德这有辫子
[30:37] And vintage clothing, too. 以及年代久远的衣服
[30:39] What? 什么?
[30:42] That dress look familiar? 那衣服看上去不熟悉么?
[30:44] I do smell mothballs. 我都能闻到卫生球的味道
[30:58] And I… 我…
[31:00] smell a serial killer. 嗅到了连环杀手的气息
[31:12] I smell conviction. 我找到了罪证
[31:15] So, um… 所以 呃…
[31:16] when are you two crazy kids 你们两个疯子
[31:17] gonna let me know why I’m here? 能让我知道什么时候可以离开么?
[31:21] Lucinda Kemp. 露辛达・坎普
[31:23] One of the lives you “restored.” 你”重塑”的生命之一
[31:25] Yeah, yes, 是 是的
[31:26] I gave her back her hair, restored her beauty. 我把她的头发还给她 重塑了她的美丽
[31:28] And you’re still doing that. 而且你依旧在为她服务
[31:29] You give her a comb-out every week. 你每周给她的头发做护理
[31:31] Is combing out a crime now? 护理假发现在也变成犯罪了么?
[31:39] You know what I think all this is for him? 你知道我怎么看这东西么?
[31:42] Foreplay. 前戏
[31:43] Before you have 用于你摆弄
[31:44] your real fun with these girls, am I right? 这些女孩之前用的 我说的对么?
[31:47] Do you recognize that morphine? 你认出来这是吗啡了么?
[31:50] We found morphine in two dead women. 我们在两名女性死者身上发现了吗啡
[31:53] I’ve never seen it before. 我从来没见过
[31:55] Our guys just discovered it in your studio. 我们的同事刚刚在你的工作室发现的
[31:59] Just so I’m clear: 所以我明白了
[32:01] You found unmarked morphine, 你们找到了来源不明的吗啡
[32:04] in a place that I rent, 在我租用的地方
[32:05] after you let yourself in without an invitation. 在你们不请自来之后
[32:11] I’m sorry, I just don’t see 我很抱歉 我只是有点不明白
[32:13] how that problem relates to me at all. 这个问题跟我有什么关系
[32:16] Legally speaking. 从法律上来讲
[32:19] Fitzgerald can play cute 菲茨杰拉德只要愿意
[32:22] all he likes. 就能装傻
[32:23] We still hit the mother lode. 我们还找到了很有价值的东西
[32:24] Lucinda’s dress, Lucinda’s hair, the morphine. 露辛达的衣服 露辛达的头发 以及吗啡
[32:26] We got him. 我们抓到他了
[32:27] What about hair braids? 那编的辫子呢?
[32:28] Greg’s running them now, along with the rest 格雷格现在正在化验 那些从
[32:30] of the hair from Fitzgerald’s studio. 菲茨杰拉德的工作室拿来的头发
[32:31] You do not want to go into trace lab right now. 你现在肯定不想进痕量分析室
[32:33] Where I don’t want to go is into court 我不想的是 没有DNA匹配的证据
[32:35] without a DNA match on the hair. 就上法庭提出诉讼
[32:37] I mean, all morphine and dresses in the world 我是说 如果我们不能把菲茨杰拉德和
[32:39] won’t matter at all if we can’t connect 受害者直接挂钩 就算全世界的吗啡和裙子
[32:41] Fitzgerald directly to the victim. 都在他的工作室 指控都是无效的
[32:43] I hear you. 我知道你的意思
[32:45] – We got this. – Okay, okay. – 我们有眉目了 – 好 好吧
[32:50] Paula? 波拉?
[32:51] Please, help. 救命啊
[32:53] I got free, but I can’t see. 我被放开了 但是我看不见
[32:56] He forgot something downstairs. 他在楼下忘了东西
[32:59] I think he’s coming back! 我觉得他回来了!
[33:01] Paula! 波拉!
[33:07] LVPD! 警察!
[33:30] Russell. 罗素
[33:54] You okay? 你还好吧?
[33:59] Guy was interrupted. 罪犯行凶时被打断了
[34:02] Panicked. 惊慌失措
[34:04] Killed her quick. 快速的杀了她
[34:05] He knew we were coming. 他知道我们要来了
[34:08] There’s nothing you could’ve done. 你也尽力了
[34:10] Our best suspect was in custody. 我本以为的头号嫌犯已被逮捕
[34:13] Well, he’s not our best anymore, is he? 很明显他不再是我们的头号嫌犯了 不是么?
[34:16] But I want to know who is. 但我想知道真凶是谁
[34:19] I don’t know. 我毫无头绪
[34:26] But he left a mess. 但他走得匆忙
[34:28] We’ll find something. 我们会找到线索的
[34:34] Hey, Russell, we just got the call… 嘿 罗素我们刚接到电话…
[34:36] what’s going on? 进展得怎样?
[34:37] Process this scene with a fine-tooth comb. 彻底仔细地检查犯罪现场
[34:38] Every inch of it. 一丝一毫都不要放过
[34:43] Call me. 给我打电话
[34:44] Yeah, you got it. 明白
[34:57] Man… I really thought we had this guy. 我真的以为凶手已经落入法网了
[35:00] Well, who says we don’t? 谁不是这样想?
[35:02] Maybe our wigmaker 也许我们的假发师
[35:03] isn’t working alone. 并非一人作案
[35:05] The hairs say we don’t. 事实证明不是我们想的那样
[35:07] All of the wigs, the braids, 从他工作室里找到的所有
[35:08] the-the bales of hair from his studio. 假发 辫子 发片
[35:11] None are a match to our victims. 没有一样跟受害者身上的相匹配
[35:13] Well, somebody really went after these women. 真的有人在背后对这些女人虎视眈眈
[35:15] Yeah, somebody who had to have had a connection 没错 并且这个人一定跟露辛达・坎普
[35:17] to Lucinda Kemp. 存在某种联系
[35:24] I got some short brown hairs here. 这里发现些短的棕色头发
[35:27] Obviously didn’t come from her. 很明显不是受害者的
[35:30] – From our killer? – Could be. We should – 是凶手留下的? – 有可能 我们应该
[35:32] be able to get a good DNA sample. 能够提取到完美的DNA样本
[35:34] Hairs have tags that are pulled out at the root. 头发是从头皮上连根拔起的
[35:36] Might’ve happened during the struggle. 也许是在双方抓扯时留下的
[35:38] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[35:47] Got what looks like 这看起来像
[35:49] a corner of a photo. 照片的一角
[35:51] Well, where’s the rest of it? 那其余的在哪儿?
[35:58] Here it is. 在这儿呢
[36:02] Killer might have jammed it up here 凶手也许是把照片卡在这儿
[36:05] for reference. 做样本参考
[36:08] Wait a minute, now. 等等
[36:10] Now, does that look like a young Lucinda Kemp to you? 这看起来是不是像年轻时候的露辛达・坎普
[36:13] Sure does. 一点没错
[36:15] Well, if Jeffrey Fitzgerald 好吧 如果杰弗里・菲茨杰拉德
[36:17] isn’t our killer, 不是凶手
[36:19] maybe it’s someone who’s even closer to Lucinda. 也许是跟露辛达更为亲近的人
[36:23] You think it’s the son? You talked to him. 你认为是他的儿子吗? 你跟他谈过
[36:27] Looks like we might have a pretty good print here. 似乎这里留下了很明显的指纹
[36:30] We’ll figure it out. 会真相大白的
[36:54] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[36:57] Where are we? Henry’s running DNA 调查进展得怎样? 亨利在提取
[37:00] on the hair, and Nick’s working on the print 头发上的DNA 尼克在调查指纹
[37:02] we should have an answer soon. 我们很快就会有答案
[37:05] When I was in Seattle, we had some guy running around… 我在西雅图的时候 碰过有人到处谋杀…
[37:10] killing coeds… 大学生的案子…
[37:12] and my daughter was… 而我的女儿…
[37:16] …roughly the same age at that time. …当时正好处于同龄阶段
[37:19] Every crime scene was like 每个案发现场都逼真得像
[37:21] walking into her dorm room. 走进她的宿舍房间一样
[37:22] Did you catch the guy? 你抓到那个家伙了吗?
[37:23] Yeah. 是的
[37:25] We’re gonna catch this guy, too. 我们也会抓到这个家伙
[37:31] Yeah. 当然
[37:41] Can I tell you something crazy? 可以告诉你些疯狂的事吗?
[37:44] You know how kids are always bumping into something 你知道孩子们总是喜欢上窜下跳
[37:47] or falling onto something 磕磕绊绊
[37:49] and they got those cuts and scrapes? 总是会弄得这里青一块那里红一块的?
[37:52] I’ve been saving my kids’ Band-Aids for years. 我常年收集保存我孩子的创可贴
[37:57] Keep them in the refrigerator. 放在冰箱里储存
[37:59] DNA reference. 很好的DNA样本
[38:01] Yeah. 没错
[38:03] It’s not so crazy. 这一点也不疯狂
[38:06] I know somebody who used to work here. 我认识以前在这儿工作的一个人
[38:09] She used to do the same thing. 她过去也常常做这种事
[38:42] Henry ran DNA on that hair we found 亨利对我们在波拉・宾格姆浴室里
[38:45] in Paula Bingham’s bathroom. 发现的头发做了DNA测试
[38:46] – Yeah? – Compared it to Lucinda Kemp. – 然后呢? – 跟露辛达・坎普的作比对
[38:48] No familial match. 完全不匹配
[38:49] It’s not Adam. 凶手不是亚当
[38:51] – Are you sure about that? – Yeah. – 你确定? – 是的
[38:53] ‘Cause I ran it again myself. 因为我亲自检测了一遍
[38:55] Her son’s not our killer. 她儿子不是我们要找的凶手
[38:57] So we’re down to the print. 因此我们只能指望指纹有结果了
[39:00] Moment of truth. 真相即将大白
[39:07] That’s our guy? 是这家伙?
[39:13] What, not even a courtesy call this time? 怎么 这次怎么连招呼就不打就来了?
[39:15] Not this time. 这次不用
[39:25] Perhaps we should have this conversation 也许我们应该在我的办公室
[39:27] – in my office. – I think we – 谈谈 – 我觉得
[39:29] should do it down at the station. 我们应该去警局好好谈谈
[39:40] First we thought this was 起初我们以为这是
[39:42] a picture of Lucinda Kemp, 露辛达・坎普的照片
[39:44] but it’s not, is it? 但事实上并不是 对吧?
[39:45] It’s your mother, back when she was… 是你的母亲 是她当年…
[39:48] – young and healthy. – And beautiful. – 还年轻 健康时的样子 – 还很漂亮
[39:51] Before the cancer took it all away. 在癌症夺去她的所有之前
[39:52] Hospital records show, 医院记录显示
[39:54] uh, your mother died at age 51. 你母亲在51岁的时候过世
[39:56] Yeah, but I’m sure she looked 没错 但我敢肯定她那时看上去
[39:57] a lot older by then… 一定比照片上老得多…
[39:59] a lot like Lucinda Kemp. 更像 露辛达・坎普的摸样
[40:00] That’s when all this started, isn’t it? 一切都是从这里开始的 对吧?
[40:02] Lucinda came to you for treatment, 露辛达来找你做治疗
[40:04] and it was like your mother was coming back. 看上去就像是你母亲死而复生
[40:09] Hey, Doc! 嘿 医生!
[40:11] We searched your house. 我们搜查了你的房子
[40:13] We found the hair products. 我们找到了那些用来接发的头发
[40:14] We found the makeup. 也找到了化妆品
[40:15] Same brands Lucinda uses. 跟露辛达用的是同一牌子
[40:17] You washed her hair; you helped her with her makeup. 你给她洗头 你帮她化妆
[40:20] Must have been great to have Mom back again, right? 让妈妈重新回到身边一定感觉棒极了 对不?
[40:24] – Right up until you didn’t. – Until Jeffrey – 直到你无能为力之时 – 直到杰弗里
[40:25] the wig guy gave her something that her doctor couldn’t. 那个假发师提供给她一些医生无法提供的
[40:28] I wasn’t just her doctor; I was everything to her. 我不仅仅是她的医生 我是她的一切
[40:32] Lean back… 向后倾…
[40:41] Yeah, but then she left you, right? 对 但然后她就离你而去 对吧?
[40:43] Just like your mother did? 就跟你母亲一样?
[40:44] No, actually, not exactly like your mother did. 不 事实上 不完全跟你母亲一样
[40:48] Because you didn’t put Lucinda 因为你并没像对你妈那样
[40:49] out of her misery, the way you did Mom. 帮露辛达结束她的生命
[40:51] Found that in the medical records, too. 在病例里面也得到了证实
[40:52] “Death by morphine overdose.” “死于吗啡过量”
[40:53] Hospital investigation proved inconclusive, 医院的调查显示当时并没确诊
[40:55] but you were interning 但你当时却是在
[40:57] at the same hospital, right? 同一家医院实习的 对吧?
[41:00] Wow. 哇
[41:01] You killed your mother. 你杀了你亲生母亲
[41:02] I ended her pain! 我是帮她结束痛苦!
[41:04] Yeah. 可不是
[41:06] Just like you did those other women… 就像你对其它那些无辜的女人一样…
[41:08] Eva… 伊娃…
[41:09] Joyce, Paula… 乔伊斯, 波拉…
[41:12] All attempts to recreate your mother. 所有企图就是再复刻一个你的母亲出来
[41:15] We found the hair that you cut 我们找到了你从所有这些女人头上
[41:18] from all those women, with the date and place 剪下的头发 并标注了你弄到手
[41:20] when it was taken. 的日期和地点
[41:21] You are a very meticulous… 你是个思维非常缜密的人…
[41:24] man, Dr. Ryan. 伙计 瑞恩医生
[41:25] You’re kind of a mama’s boy, actually. 你实际上有点像妈妈的小男孩
[41:27] Do you think you know me?! 你以为你很了解我吗?!
[41:28] You don’t know me at all. 你对我一无所知
[41:36] You know something? You’re right, I don’t. 你知道吗? 你说得对 我的确不了解你
[41:41] I need to step out for a minute. 我要出去一下
[41:46] You’re done, Doc. 你完了 医生
[42:07] Hey, Catherine. 嘿 凯瑟琳
[42:08] I didn’t wake you up, did I? 没有吵醒你吧?
[42:10] No, I know, I know, I’m gonna go home in a minute. 不 我知道 我知道 我马上就回家了
[42:14] I’m just not quite ready yet, you know? 我只是还没准备好 你知道?
[42:18] One of those days. 寻常的一天
[42:20] No, we’re fine, we’re fine. 不 我们挺好 我们挺好
[42:22] Uh… my wife and I have a little contract between us 呃…我妻子跟我约法三章…
[42:26] there are certain things I don’t bring home from work. 就是我不准把工作上的事带回家
[42:30] And, u.. 还有…
[42:33] well, today, um… 今天…
[42:38] I lost one today, Catherine, 我今天失去了一个人 凯瑟琳
[42:41] and, uh… 并且…
[42:43] you know, I can’t stop seeing her-her face, 我无法把视线从她脸上移开
[42:45] and… can’t stop feeling like, you know, 并且…我不禁觉得
[42:48] there’s something I should have done, you know, something more. 有些事我应该做得到的 我应该做得更多
[42:52] No, I know, I know. 不 我懂 我懂
[42:54] I-I will, I will. 我会的 我会的
[42:55] It’s, um… 只是…
[42:57] I just wanted to talk to you. 我只是想跟你谈谈
[43:00] Knew you’d understand. 知道你会理解我的
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme