时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I talked to that lawyer– he’s arranging a meeting | 我和那个律师谈过了 他安排和联邦调查局 |
[00:06] | with the FBI. | 的会面 |
[00:06] | I haven’t seen Laura in two weeks, | 自从劳拉和你介绍的律师谈过之后 |
[00:08] | since she talked to the lawyer you sent her to. | 我有两个星期没见过她了 |
[00:09] | The hit was professional. | 手法很专业 |
[00:11] | Clean-up was professional, too. | 清理的也很专业 |
[00:12] | You remember Special Agents Pratt and McQuaid? | 你还记得特别调查员普拉特和奎德吗? |
[00:15] | I’ll be with her the whole time. | 我会一直陪着她的 |
[00:16] | You got my friend killed! | 你害死了我的朋友 |
[00:18] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么没阻止呢? |
[00:21] | Get in. | 上车 |
[00:44] | Hey, Russell… | 罗素 |
[00:52] | Hey, D.B., it’s Nick. | 嘿D.B. 是我尼克 |
[00:54] | Listen, I got a lead on the money trail | 听着 我追踪马克·加百列的钱 |
[00:57] | from Mark Gabriel’s company to his hit squad | 发现他通过瑞士银行 |
[00:59] | via the Swiss bank account. | 给他的突击队汇款了 |
[01:01] | So, you need to call me back so I can fill you in, all right? | 你得回我电话才能给你详细的资料好吗? |
[01:06] | Hey, Sara. You seen Catherine? | 嘿 莎拉 你看到凯瑟琳了吗? |
[01:08] | No. You probably won’t for a few days. | 没有 你大概这几天都见不着她了 |
[01:10] | – What do you mean? – You haven’t heard? | – 什么意思? – 你没听说吗? |
[01:11] | Heard what? | 听说什么? |
[01:12] | Laura Gabriel was murdered | 劳拉·加百列在联邦调查局 |
[01:13] | in FBI custody. | 看守的时候被杀了 |
[01:14] | Well, how’d that happen? | 这又是怎么回事? |
[01:15] | One of Mark Gabriel’s hit squad infiltrated | 马克·加百列突击队的一个杀手混进了 |
[01:17] | the protection detail. | 保安队 |
[01:18] | McQuaid and three other agents were killed. | 奎德和另外三名特工都死了 |
[01:19] | Catherine went off on Agent Pratt at the crime scene, | 凯瑟琳在现场冲着普拉特探员大发雷霆 |
[01:22] | and Russell sent her home to cool off. | 罗素把她送回家去冷静去了 |
[01:23] | Yeah, where is Russell? | 那罗素在哪? |
[01:25] | Call out, downtown motel– | 出现场了 市里一家汽车旅馆 |
[01:26] | I saw him hightail it out of here. | 我看他急急忙忙冲出去了 |
[01:27] | Stokes. | 我是斯托克斯 |
[01:30] | Yeah, yeah, we’re looking for him right now. | 是的是的 我们正在找他 |
[01:32] | Okay, we’ll handle it. | 好的 我们会处理的 |
[01:33] | – What now? – Got a 434, | – 出什么事了? – 有非法枪击 |
[01:35] | shots fired at the corner of Jupiter and Fairwick. | 二十分钟前在朱庇特及菲儿威客的拐角处 |
[01:37] | 20 minutes ago. | 发生了一起枪击案 |
[01:39] | Southern Highlands? That’s Catherine’s neighborhood. | 南部高地? 凯瑟琳就住在那附近 |
[01:41] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不好的预感 |
[01:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:50] | Why’d you guys call me over to Catherine’s house? | 你们干嘛把我叫到凯瑟琳家来? |
[01:52] | 434 is five blocks that way. | 枪击案要那边过去5个区 |
[01:53] | We’ve been trying to reach Catherine. She’s MIA. | 我们一直都想联系上凯瑟琳 她失踪了 |
[01:56] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[02:00] | Five-point-seven. | 5.7的口径 |
[02:01] | That’s the same caliber | 这和加百列的杀手 |
[02:03] | – Gabriel’s guys use. – What do you want | – 用的是同一种 – 敢打赌吗? |
[02:05] | to bet somebody called in the wrong address, | 我猜是有人故意报错地址 |
[02:06] | bought themselves some time. | 给他们提供更多时间 |
[02:13] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳? |
[02:17] | Hey, Catherine? | 嘿 凯瑟琳你在吗? |
[02:22] | Doorknob’s been wiped clean. | 门把手被擦干净了 |
[02:24] | There’s not a speck of dust. | 一丁点灰尘都没有 |
[02:25] | I smell ethanol. | 我闻到了酒精的味道 |
[02:27] | Just like Malcolm Turner’s law office. | 跟马尔科姆·特纳律师事务所的一样 |
[02:35] | Bullet hole. | 弹孔 |
[02:37] | Frame’s been repaired. | 相框是修过了的 |
[02:39] | So has the bookcase here. | 书柜这儿也是 |
[02:50] | Catherine’s backup gun is gone. | 凯瑟琳的备用手枪不见了 |
[02:51] | Well, that’s good. | 嗯 这是件好事 |
[02:52] | Right? I mean, that means that | 对吧 我是说这意味着 |
[02:53] | she had time to get it, right? | 她当时还有时间去拿枪 对吧? |
[02:55] | That she needs it is bad. | 她需要用枪就不是件好事 |
[02:57] | Stokes. | 斯托克斯 |
[03:00] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[03:02] | Okay, we’re 10-39. | 好的 我们就来 |
[03:03] | Patrol spotted Russell’s SUV | 巡逻队发现了罗素的越野车 |
[03:06] | abandoned near the 215. | 被抛在215区附近 |
[03:07] | That’s a couple of blocks from his motel call-out. | 那里离他出任务的汽车旅馆只隔几个区 |
[03:09] | And they said it’s all shot to hell. | 他们说车被疯狂扫射过 |
[03:17] | Doesn’t look good. | 情况不太好 |
[03:19] | There’s blood in the backseat. | 后座有血迹 |
[03:20] | A lot of it. | 大量血迹 |
[03:24] | Dispatch couldn’t get Russell on his cell phone. | 调度员的没法打通罗素的电话 |
[03:27] | The walkie’s still in the car. | 对讲机放在了车上 |
[03:29] | Blood trail… heads off that way. | 血迹… 去了那边 |
[03:32] | Well, we found | 嗯 我们在凯瑟琳 |
[03:33] | a 5.7 shell casing outside of Catherine’s house. | 屋外发现了5.7口径的弹壳 |
[03:36] | We also smelled | 我们在房间内 |
[03:37] | ethanol inside– evidence pointing to a shootout, | 还闻到了酒精的味道 证据显示发生了枪击 |
[03:39] | but the place was cleaned up. | 但现场被清理过了 |
[03:41] | It’s got Gabriel’s hit squad written all over it. | 到处都是加百列突击队的踪迹 |
[03:43] | There’s no Catherine. | 凯瑟琳失踪了 |
[03:44] | Russell’s unreachable. | 罗素联系不上 |
[03:46] | There’s blood in the backseat, none in the front. | 后座上有血迹 前座却没有 |
[03:50] | Maybe Catherine was wounded. | 可能凯瑟琳只是受伤了 |
[03:53] | Russell was coming to her aid. | 罗素过来接应她 |
[03:54] | But why didn’t they call it in? | 可他们为什么没叫支援? |
[03:56] | On the run, guys shooting at them– | 一直在被那群人追着打 |
[03:58] | maybe they didn’t have time. | 他们可能没时间 |
[04:00] | Maybe they didn’t think it was safe to use their cell phones. | 可能他们认为用手机并不安全 |
[04:03] | If this is Gabriel’s | 如果是加百列 |
[04:04] | black ops boys, they have all kinds of toys to hack | 的秘密小队 他们有各种各样的工具侵入 |
[04:07] | our communications and listen in. | 我们的系统 偷听我们的对话 |
[04:10] | Who you calling? | 你打电话给谁? |
[04:21] | It’s Catherine’s cell. | 凯瑟琳的手机在这儿 |
[04:22] | They ditched their phones. | 他们把电话扔了 |
[04:34] | It’s Russell’s cell phone. | 是罗素的手机 |
[04:39] | Oh, man, it’s his wife calling. | 哦 天啊 他妻子的电话 |
[04:43] | I’ll take that. | 我来接 |
[04:45] | This is | 现场 |
[04:47] | your crime scene… | 归你 |
[04:49] | but this is my call. | 电话我负责 |
[04:55] | Mrs. Russell… | 罗素夫人 |
[04:58] | this is Jim Brass. | 我是吉姆 布瑞斯 |
[05:07] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[05:10] | Who, who, who, who? | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[05:13] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[05:16] | Who, who, who, who? | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[05:18] | I really wanna know | # 我很想知道 # |
[05:20] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[05:23] | Oh-oh-oh | # 噢 噢 噢 # |
[05:24] | Come on, tell me who are you, | # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 # |
[05:28] | Are you! | # 是谁 # |
[05:35] | Yeah, and hey, get me a flatbed down here as soon as possible. | 是的 还有尽快开一辆吊车过来 |
[05:38] | I got to get this Denali back to the garage. | 我得把那辆丹纳利弄进车库去 |
[05:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:43] | Hey, I got to take this. | 等等 我先接另外一个电话 |
[05:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:47] | Morgan, listen, there’s been a little change of plans. | 摩根 听着 计划有点小变动 |
[05:49] | The Denali scene is now Code Four. | 现场破坏度升级了 |
[05:51] | The blood trail went cold. | 血已经凝固了 |
[05:53] | I need you to redirect to Catherine’s house. | 我需要你重回凯瑟琳家调查 |
[05:55] | Greg’s on the way. | 格雷格已经在去的路上了 |
[05:56] | Start on the perimeter, | 从现场周围可视范围内调查起 |
[05:57] | we’ll meet you there. | 我在那和你碰面 |
[05:58] | Hey, Hodges. | 嘿 霍奇斯 |
[05:59] | – Yeah? – Do me a favor and wait here | – 什么事? – 帮个忙 在这守着 |
[06:01] | for auto detail, then follow that Denali | 这辆车保证它安然无恙 然后跟车一起 |
[06:03] | back to the lab, okay? | 回实验室 行吗? |
[06:04] | – I’m on it. – Thanks. | – 没问题 – 谢了 |
[06:06] | Henry, I’m gonna need you to run that blood against Catherine | 亨利 我需要你拿血样和凯瑟琳和罗素的 |
[06:09] | and Russell, okay? | 的血比对 行吗? |
[06:11] | Hey, Henry, you with me? | 嘿 亨利 听到我说的了吗? |
[06:13] | Yeah. I just can’t help but think… | 听到了 我只是禁不住会想… |
[06:15] | Well, don’t think, man, | 那么就别想了 兄弟 |
[06:17] | just do it. Okay? | 行动起来吧 好吗? |
[06:18] | Hey, did Catherine | 嘿 凯瑟琳有说过 |
[06:19] | say anything to you about quitting? | 她想辞职吗? |
[06:20] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[06:21] | She sent a resignation e-mail to Russell. | 她发了一封辞职信给罗素 |
[06:24] | Well, if she was gonna leave, she would’ve told us first. | 如果她想离开 她会第一时间通知我们的 |
[06:27] | Right? | 会吧? |
[06:28] | Nothing’s making sense right now. | 现在一切都说不通 |
[06:31] | Okay, I’m sticking with the plan– | 好吧 我们还是按计划进行 |
[06:34] | radio silence. | 屏蔽警用频道 |
[06:35] | If someone’s listening in, they won’t be hearing us. | 他们就是想偷听也听不着了 |
[06:37] | Now all communication will be face-to-face. | 我们现在所有交流都改为面对面模式 |
[06:39] | The sheriff has agreed to wait | 郡治安官同意再等一个小时再 |
[06:40] | an hour before she calls the Feds. | 给联邦调查局打电话 |
[06:42] | That buys us some time; that’s good. | 这又给我们挤出点时间 很好 |
[06:45] | Stokes. | 斯托克斯 |
[06:46] | I’m at Russell’s crime scene. | 我在罗素负责的案子的现场 |
[06:48] | He was scheduled to meet me here | 他本应该在一小时前 |
[06:49] | an hour ago. | 就和我在这碰面的 |
[06:50] | Well, I got a situation here, man. | 额 我这儿出了点情况 伙计 |
[06:52] | I’ll fill you in later. | 等下我详细跟你说 |
[06:53] | I’ll see if I can get us some help from the day shift. | 我看看能不能找白班的人来帮下忙 |
[06:55] | Okay, well, roll ’em when you can. | 好吧 只要你有时间任你调用吧 |
[07:06] | I thought you said | 我记得你说 |
[07:06] | this was the only D.B. here? | 这儿只有一具尸体(D.B.)? |
[07:08] | Only one I know of, Doc. | 我知道就一具 医生 |
[07:18] | You must be the doctor. | 你肯定就是医生了 |
[07:21] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这到底发生什么事了? |
[07:22] | – Hey, Doc. – Is that Catherine? | – 嗨 医生 – 那是凯瑟琳吗? |
[07:23] | You’re gonna have to patch her up here. | 你得在这给她包扎处理下 |
[07:25] | We can’t take her to a hospital. | 我们不能送她去医院 |
[07:27] | She’s been shot. Luckily, we ran | 她遭到了阻击 幸运的是 我们遇到了 |
[07:29] | into an old friend of hers. | 她的一个老朋友 |
[07:30] | I’ll fill you in later. | 等会我跟你详细说 |
[07:32] | Kitty, thank you. | 凯蒂 谢谢 |
[07:34] | You gotta be the last doc in Vegas to make house calls. | 除了你 拉斯维加斯估计不会有医生会出诊了 |
[07:37] | You got a card? | 你有名片吗? |
[07:38] | Honey, you don’t want me coming to your house. | 亲爱的 你不会想受伤 让我去你那的 |
[07:40] | What do you think? | 她的伤怎么样? |
[07:42] | I think she’d be better off in a hospital. | 我觉得她最好还是去医院 |
[07:45] | You people waited | 你的人过了 |
[07:48] | an hour to call me? | 一个小时才打电话通知我? |
[07:49] | I thought we were all on the same team here. | 我原以为我们都是一条船上的 |
[07:51] | Seems to me, Agent Pratt, | 我以前也这么想 普拉特探员 |
[07:52] | every time we call the FBI, | 每次我们联系联调局 |
[07:54] | – somebody ends up dead. – Witnesses, | – 总会出现死亡事件 – 证人 |
[07:55] | your agents, my CSIs, | 代理人 犯罪调查探员 |
[07:56] | all targeted, all on your watch. | 所有一切 你都了如指掌 |
[07:59] | And now CSI Willows | 现在犯罪现场调查探员 |
[08:00] | and Russell have gone missing? | 韦乐丝和罗素却失踪了? |
[08:01] | Okay, look, you forget that my partner, | 好吧 听着 你似乎忘了我的搭档 |
[08:03] | McQuaid, is dead, all right? | 奎德死了 对吗? |
[08:04] | You don’t think I care about the safety of CSI Russell | 你难道觉得我不像你那样在乎罗素 |
[08:07] | – and Willows as much as you do? – You sure about that? | – 和韦乐丝探员的安危? – 你确定? |
[08:09] | I’m sure of one thing– I’m pulling rank. | 我唯一确定的就是…我要行使职权 |
[08:11] | – From now on, everything – Oh, God… | – 从现在起 一切 – 噢 上帝… |
[08:13] | goes through me. Understood? | 都要经我的手 明白了吗? |
[08:16] | Mark Gabriel’s on his way down here | 马克·加百列在来这的路上 |
[08:17] | demanding to see his wife’s body. | 他执意要看他妻子的遗体 |
[08:20] | Don’t worry, we got your back. | 别担心 我们是站在你这边的 |
[08:22] | We’ll scrape you off of the floor | 等他修理了你 |
[08:24] | after he runs you over. | 我们会给你收尸的 |
[08:25] | Hey, Greg. | 嗨 格雷格 |
[08:26] | Got a blood drop. | 这儿有血 |
[08:28] | And I found blood on the driveway | 我在开往前门的车道上 |
[08:29] | leading from the front door. | 也发现了血迹 |
[08:32] | Blood trail leads into the street. | 血迹的走向是顺着这条街 |
[08:40] | Blood pool. | 一大滩血 |
[08:43] | Car drove through it. | 有汽车压过 |
[08:44] | Working theory… | 情况是这样… |
[08:47] | it’s Catherine’s. | 这是凯瑟琳的血 |
[08:49] | She’s running from the shooters. | 她避开了枪手 |
[08:51] | Wounded. She gets to the street, | 受了伤 她跑到街上 |
[08:53] | her blood’s pooling… | 血不断地流出来… |
[08:55] | Get in. | 上车 |
[08:56] | Flags down a motorist… | 有人开车来接她… |
[08:58] | It’s Russell. | 是罗素 |
[08:59] | The shooters are closing in… | 枪手不断靠近射击… |
[09:03] | Then she jumps in the backseat, and they take off. | 然后她跳上后座 他们疾驰而去 |
[09:06] | But if that’s the case, | 但如果事实是这样 |
[09:09] | whose blood is this over here? | 那么那里的血又是谁的? |
[09:12] | Trail leads down the embankment. | 血迹顺着到了路堤 |
[09:14] | Let’s see what we find on the other end. | 我们去那看看还能找到些什么 |
[09:29] | I’ve seen these bugs before. | 我以前见过这些虫子 |
[09:31] | They’re the same supercharged | 它们的效率极高 |
[09:33] | hide beetles that Gabriel’s guys used | 加百列的人把这些虫子 |
[09:34] | on those bodies at the law firm. | 用在律师事务所那几具尸体上 |
[09:36] | Based on the timeline, | 从时间上推断 |
[09:37] | it’s only been here three or four hours. | 这具尸体在这儿只呆了三个或四个小时 |
[09:39] | The question is, who was he? | 问题是 这具尸体是谁? |
[09:47] | How bad is it? | 我的伤有多严重? |
[09:49] | It’s through and through, | 是贯穿伤 |
[09:50] | but it didn’t hit anything vital. | 但没有击中要害 |
[09:51] | – Well, that’s good. – Beats the alternative. | – 那还好 – 但另一方面 |
[09:54] | You’ve lost a lot of blood, | 你失血过多 |
[09:55] | and there’s only so much I can do. | 这点我真是无能为力 |
[09:57] | You’re doing fine, Doc. | 你已经做得很好了 医生 |
[10:00] | Well, we’ve got to stop this bleeding. | 我们必须要止血 |
[10:02] | And the wound needs to be cauterized. | 还必须对伤口进行烧灼 消毒 |
[10:07] | Well, actually, | 事实上 |
[10:09] | you’ve got very beautiful hair, Miss Kitty. | 你有一头美丽的秀发 凯蒂小姐 |
[10:11] | Thanks, but I’m not doing you– you a cop. | 多谢 但我不会跟你上床的…你可是条子 |
[10:13] | No. I just thought | 不 我只是想 |
[10:15] | maybe you might have a curling iron in your purse. | 可能你包里会有卷发棒 |
[10:17] | You some kind of Columbo or something? | 你是哥伦布还是他亲戚? |
[10:23] | What do you think? | 你觉得这东西行吗? |
[10:25] | Yeah. Well, it’s only gonna hurt | 恩 可以 只是会疼 |
[10:26] | for a moment. | 一会儿 |
[10:27] | Once you go into shock… | 一旦你进入昏迷状态… |
[10:29] | Hell, y’all are serious. | 嗨 你们都好严肃啊 |
[10:30] | I guess if you need a hand or something… | 我想如果你要个帮手什么的… |
[10:32] | You’re hired. Clean it with soap and water | 那就你来了 用肥皂把卷发棒洗干净 |
[10:35] | and warm it up. | 再把它加热 |
[10:36] | You got a bullet I can bite on? | 你有东西能让我咬下吗? |
[10:40] | Got a bullet here. | 这儿有颗子弹 |
[10:43] | Looks like a .40 cal. | 好像是点40口径的 |
[10:45] | That’s the same caliber as the bullets that killed | 和在农场杀死 |
[10:47] | Laura Gabriel’s cousin and her husband at the farmhouse. | 劳拉 加百列表妹和她丈夫的子弹一致 |
[10:50] | Same shooter maybe. | 可能是同一个凶手 |
[10:52] | I got a blood pool. | 我发现了一滩血迹 |
[10:54] | Morgan thinks that Catherine wasn’t hit until she was | 摩根认为凯瑟琳直到走出房子 |
[10:59] | outside. | 才被打中 |
[11:01] | Maybe Catherine got one of them. | 可能凯瑟琳中弹了 |
[11:02] | Cleaning crew missed the rug pad. | 清洁队遗漏了这块地毯 |
[11:05] | Maybe we can get some DNA. | 也许我们会找到一些DNA |
[11:10] | You got any cash? | 你有现金吗? |
[11:12] | Couple of hundred. | 有几百刀 |
[11:13] | Yeah. That’ll do. | 恩 那够了 |
[11:15] | Miss Kitty, | 凯蒂小姐 |
[11:16] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:17] | You’ve earned that. | 这是你应得的酬劳 |
[11:18] | You really, really hooked us up. | 因为你 我们才能联系上 |
[11:20] | Here, I’d like to give these to you, too. | 还有 我也想把这个送给你 |
[11:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:26] | You saved my life. | 你是我的救命恩人 |
[11:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:29] | This is a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 这是张保释卡 |
[11:32] | Don’t abuse it. | 别滥用 |
[11:33] | And please, don’t talk to anyone. | 也请别告诉任何人 |
[11:35] | These lips are sealed. | 我这张嘴很严 |
[11:37] | Didn’t see nothing, don’t know nothing. | 什么都没看到 什么都不知道 |
[11:38] | And you can hang me by my feet | 如果我说出去了 |
[11:40] | and pull out my acrylic nails with pliers. | 肯定会天打雷劈 不得好死 |
[11:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | – Let’s go. – Bye. | – 不送了 – 再见 |
[11:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:47] | D.B., Catherine’s gonna need to sleep for a while. | D.B. 凯瑟琳得睡一会 |
[11:50] | I need you to get a message to Brass, okay? | 我需要你给布瑞斯带个口信 行吗? |
[11:53] | Tell him to… tell him to bring us in. | 告诉他…让他带我们回局里 |
[12:01] | Mitch? | 米奇? |
[12:03] | CSI is finished. | 犯罪现场调查员取证完毕 |
[12:05] | They said we can release the scene. | 他们说现场能解禁了 |
[12:07] | The body’s been transported? | 尸体被运走了? |
[12:08] | Ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前 |
[12:09] | Well, then, I am done, too. | 好吧 我也完成工作了 |
[12:11] | – Take care. – Take care, Doc. | – 保重 – 保重 医生 |
[12:41] | Mr. Gabriel, | 加百列先生 |
[12:43] | Undersheriff Ecklie. I believe you know… | 我是代理局长艾克利 我想你知道… |
[12:45] | Get him the hell out of here. | 该死的 让他出去 |
[12:46] | You killed my wife, you son of a bitch. | 你杀了我的妻子 你个混蛋 |
[12:48] | And don’t think being FBI will save you. | 别以为联邦调查局的会救你 |
[12:50] | I’ve got the director on my speed dial. | 我随时都可以找到你们的主管 |
[12:52] | You’re the one who killed your wife and my partner. | 是你杀了你的妻子和我的搭档 |
[12:54] | If you think you can play the victim… | 如果你以为你装成受害者… |
[12:56] | If this man remains, then I’m leaving. | 如果这家伙留下来 我走 |
[12:58] | And then, you, Undersheriff | 然后你这个代理局长 |
[12:59] | and Captain Brass, will speak to my | 还有布瑞斯队长 在我向媒体澄清一切的同时 |
[13:01] | attorneys while I speak to the press. | 就只能和我的律师谈 |
[13:04] | Agent Pratt, it looks like this one goes through us. | 普拉特探员 看起来这家伙想避开我们 |
[13:06] | I’m going to nail your ass. | 我会盯死你的 |
[13:07] | Don’t try and hide behind that frigging mirror, Boy Scout. | 别想找个挡箭牌躲着 小弟弟 |
[13:12] | I came here to see my wife. | 我是来见我妻子的 |
[13:14] | Understood, but first, we’d like to ask you a few questions. | 明白 不过首先 我们先得问几个问题 |
[13:18] | I wasn’t making a request. | 我不是在请求 |
[13:19] | Neither were we. | 我们也不是 |
[13:21] | Jim, I need to see you… | 吉姆 我得跟你谈谈… |
[13:23] | Doc, whatever it is, it’s got to wait. | 医生 不管什么事 先放放 |
[13:24] | It can’t. | 这事儿等不了 |
[13:47] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[13:49] | What the hell happened? | 到底出什么事了? |
[13:57] | We’re still maintaining radio silence, right? | 我们没开警用频道对吗? |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:59] | So how’d the bad guys get here before we did? | 那那些混账怎么能比我们还快的? |
[14:01] | I don’t know. Maybe they showed up late for the party, too. | 我不知道 也许他们也来晚一步了 |
[14:05] | The screen’s off. | 窗户是开着的 |
[14:07] | Scuff marks. | 擦痕 |
[14:11] | Maybe Catherine and Russell made a quick exit. | 或许凯瑟琳和罗素及时逃掉了 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna go talk to the manager, | 我去和经理谈谈 |
[14:15] | see if he saw something. | 也许他知道些线索 |
[14:17] | I hope they made it out of here. | 我希望他们成功逃脱了这里 |
[14:22] | Yeah, that get-out-of-jail-free card– that work for me, too? | 保释卡也合我用吗? |
[14:24] | Don’t ask that when my friends | 别问这个了 |
[14:25] | are running for their lives. | 我朋友还在逃命呢 |
[14:26] | Oh, well, let me rephrase then. | 好吧 那我换个说法 |
[14:27] | When y’all stop running, | 你们几时不再逃命了 |
[14:29] | can a brother get one? | 给兄弟整一个? |
[14:31] | If we get out of this alive, | 如果我们逃过这一劫 |
[14:33] | I’ll get you one with revolving credit. | 我给你弄个能重复使用的 |
[14:34] | Yeah, I like the sound of that. | 是嘛 我喜欢这话 |
[14:36] | Hey, if there’s any | 嘿 如果有 |
[14:37] | revolving credit, it’s mine. | 重复使用的 那也是我的 |
[14:38] | I’m the one who spotted that guy in that raincoat. | 是我认出穿雨衣那家伙的 |
[14:40] | Knew his ass was up to no good. | 一看就知道他不怀好意 |
[14:42] | Yeah, thank you for that call. | 没错 你给我们打电话 |
[14:44] | What tipped you off? | 你怎么看出来的? |
[14:46] | Honey, in that neighborhood, the only suit a man wears | 亲 那一带唯一会穿军用雨衣的那家伙 |
[14:48] | under his trench coat is his birthday suit. | 里面是一丝不挂的 是个疯子 |
[14:50] | Spoken like | 这么说话 |
[14:52] | a trained observer. | 绝对是训练有素 |
[14:53] | In a couple of blocks, | 过几个街区后 |
[14:55] | there’s gonna be an alley on your right. | 右转有一条小巷 |
[14:58] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[15:00] | Hey. How’s Catherine? | 嘿 凯瑟琳怎样了? |
[15:01] | She should be on some heavy-duty antibiotics. | 她得注射大剂量的抗生素 |
[15:04] | – You don’t know, do you? – What? | – 你还不知道 是吗? – 怎么了? |
[15:06] | She and Russell are still out there, man. | 她和罗素还在逃亡 |
[15:08] | When Brass got to the motel, they were gone. | 布瑞斯到汽车旅馆的时候 他们不在了 |
[15:10] | He said it looked like they went out a bathroom window. | 他说他们好像是从浴室的窗户出去的 |
[15:13] | Catherine’s in no condition to be on the run. | 凯瑟琳的身体不能奔波 |
[15:14] | I know that. | 我了解 |
[15:15] | Certainly not with a hit team chasing her. | 当然不能了 只是有人在追杀她 |
[15:17] | Well, let’s hope that we get to them before they do. | 但愿我们能抢在那些家伙之前找到他们 |
[15:19] | What can this stiff tell us | 这具尸体有没有 |
[15:20] | about the guys who might be after them? | 追杀他们的那帮家伙的线索? |
[15:22] | Uh, he appears to be a middle-aged, white male. | 他是个中年白种人 |
[15:25] | Hide beetles consumed all of his skin | 隐藏性甲虫啃光了他的皮层 |
[15:26] | and most of his tissue. | 和大部分组织 |
[15:28] | He was shot four times. Check this out. | 他被击中了四枪 你看这个 |
[15:30] | Three of the shots entered the mid-back, | 其中三枪穿透了后背 |
[15:33] | the fourth shot penetrated the frontal lobe. | 第四枪正面击中大脑额叶 |
[15:36] | These look like 5.7’s. | 这些好像都是5.7口径的 |
[15:37] | I was thinking Catherine was the one who hit this guy. | 我觉得是凯瑟琳打中了这家伙 |
[15:40] | You were thinking wrong. | 你错了 |
[15:41] | Five-sevens suggest | 5.7口径说明了 |
[15:42] | friendly fire from one of the other hit men. | 是枪伤是来自他们自己的突击队 |
[15:50] | Yeah, the coup de grace to finish him off. | 没错 跟着就由甲虫彻底销毁了他 |
[15:56] | Cloak and dagger is a little bit outside my area of expertise. | 斗篷和匕首有点超越我的专业范围了 |
[15:59] | But if these black ops guys were so good | 但是如果这些秘密行动队的家伙 |
[16:01] | at cleaning up crime scenes, | 善于清洁犯罪现场 |
[16:03] | why didn’t they just take him with them? | 他们怎么不带他一起走就好了? |
[16:04] | A wounded man would only slow them down, I guess. | 我猜 受伤的队员只会拖他们后腿 |
[16:07] | But still, for pros, | 不过 对专家来说 |
[16:09] | they sure have been making a lot of mistakes. | 他们肯定是错漏百出 |
[16:13] | Here, put this on. | 来 穿上这个 |
[16:14] | You’re gonna need to cover all that up. | 你得把伤口遮住 |
[16:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:16] | Hey, Jackory, hate to ask you for another favor, | 杰克利我不想再烦你的 |
[16:20] | but I need a cell phone. | 但我需要电话 |
[16:21] | Can I borrow one? | 能借我吗? |
[16:23] | Swear to God, I’ll get it back to you. | 我对天发誓 会还你的 |
[16:28] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:30] | Take your pick. | 任君选择 |
[16:31] | Disposable, can’t be traced. | 一次性 无法追查 |
[16:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | And I got a feeling you’re going to be needing this, too. | 我觉得你还会需要这个 |
[16:40] | Yeah, that’s more, uh, | 这就更像 呃 |
[16:41] | Annie Oakley here. | 女神枪手安妮·奥克利了 |
[16:49] | You may not be getting that back. | 这枪你可能要不回来了 |
[16:51] | Darling, the way you’re handling that piece, I think I will. | 亲爱的 看你那么趁手 由你处置 |
[16:54] | Thank you, guys. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:59] | You two take care. | 你俩要保重 |
[17:03] | This is your idea of a safe place to hide out? | 你觉得躲在这儿安全? |
[17:06] | When we’re in Seattle, we can go to your coffeehouse. | 等我们去了西雅图 我们可以去你的咖啡屋 |
[17:09] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[17:10] | Yeah, I need to see Teddy Jr. | 你好 我要见小泰迪 |
[17:13] | You got a name? | 报上名来 |
[17:14] | Just, uh, tell him it’s… Goldilocks. | 就告诉他 是金丝猫 |
[17:37] | – Hey, Teddy. – Goldilocks! | – 嘿 泰迪 – 金丝猫! |
[17:39] | Oh, God, it’s been too long. | 老天 都多长时间了 |
[17:41] | It sure has. Mm. | 是够长的 |
[17:43] | Wish the old man was still with us. | 真希望你老爸还在 |
[17:46] | He always loved when you stopped by. | 每回你来他都很高兴 |
[17:48] | – Even after you became a cop. – Teddy, listen, | – 即便你当了警察 – 泰迪 听着 |
[17:50] | um… I’m in kind of a jam. | 嗯 我有点麻烦 |
[17:54] | – You need a doctor? – No, I’m fine. | – 你需要医生吗? – 不了 我没事 |
[17:55] | It actually looks worse than it is, | 只是看上去情况很糟 |
[17:57] | but my friend Russell and I need to disappear for a while. | 不过我和我朋友罗素需要躲一阵子 |
[18:02] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:04] | The old man would have rolled out the red carpet for you. | 要是你老爸 他会铺上红地毯 无任欢迎你们 |
[18:08] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[18:09] | Thanks, Teddy. | 谢了 泰迪 |
[18:10] | I’ll get you some sandwiches. | 我去给你们拿些三明治 |
[18:16] | So… Goldilocks? | 解释一下金发姑娘? |
[18:21] | Uh, well, there was a time | 呃 有段时间 |
[18:24] | when the only thing I cared more about than having fun was | 比起找乐子我更关心的事只有 |
[18:29] | getting attention, | 吸引众人的目光 |
[18:30] | and a girl gets a lot of attention on a pole. | 绕着钢管跳舞的姑娘总是那么引人注目 |
[18:33] | But the thing is– thank you– | 不过实际上… 谢谢 |
[18:35] | working a pole is about working guys. | 跳钢管舞就得应付形形色色的男人 |
[18:39] | Lonely guys with money who just want to forget their problems. | 有钱又寂寞的男人只想忘掉自己的烦恼 |
[18:42] | Well, one night, | 不过 有一晚 |
[18:44] | right here at this bar, I met a guy who had a problem, | 就在这间酒吧 我碰到了一个愁眉紧锁的男人 |
[18:47] | but he wasn’t trying to forget it. | 可他不想忘却烦恼 |
[18:49] | He was trying to solve it. | 他想解决 |
[18:51] | Who was the guy? | 那人是谁? |
[18:52] | Jimmy Tadero. Detective. | 吉米·特德洛 是探长 |
[18:55] | Well, he was working a case, | 当时他正在调查一个案子 |
[18:57] | and we started talking. | 我们聊了起来 |
[18:59] | For once, someone saw me | 头一回 有人 |
[19:01] | as more than just a pretty face. | 不只是看到我的外表 |
[19:05] | And a few other attributes. | 还看到了其它的闪光点 |
[19:06] | Jimmy sounds like a very wise man. | 吉米看来是个睿智的男人 |
[19:09] | After that night, between dances, | 那晚以后 跳完舞的休息时间 |
[19:11] | we would, uh, sit here at this bar, and… | 我们会 嗯 就坐在这间酒吧… |
[19:16] | he’d run cases, and he’d ask my opinion. | 他说案情 还会询问我的看法 |
[19:20] | So, this is where you became a CSI. | 你也是在这儿成为一个犯罪现场调查员的 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:25] | Well, how about… | 那么现在… |
[19:27] | how about you run this case with me right now? | 现在我们就来研究一下这个案子如何? |
[19:30] | Don’t you think you should | 你不觉得应该 |
[19:31] | make a phone call first, to your wife? | 先给你夫人打个电话吗? |
[19:33] | Oh, | 噢 |
[19:34] | When was the last time you went 24 hours | 最后一次你一整天没和她联系过 |
[19:36] | without talking to her? | 是什么时候了? |
[19:39] | Hey, doll. No, I’m sorry. | 嘿 美女 没有 对不起 |
[19:41] | I, um… I’m okay. | 我 嗯…我没事 |
[19:42] | I just lost my phone out in the field. | 只是不小心把手机丢了 |
[19:45] | I’m at a strip club with Catherine. | 我现在和凯瑟琳在一家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[19:49] | Why do you always assume that I’m out on a job or something? | 怎么你总以为我在出外勤之类的? |
[19:52] | You know, I could have come here just for myself, you know. | 说不定 我就是自己想来呢 是不是 |
[19:56] | We still don’t know | 我们还是不清楚 |
[19:58] | where they are? | 他们在哪儿? |
[19:59] | I would assume they’re out there on the move. | 就当他们正在想办法吧 |
[20:01] | – It’s a lot safer than coming in here. – Can’t blame them. | – 总比回来要安全得多 – 怪不了他们 |
[20:03] | What do we have? | 有什么发现? |
[20:04] | First blush– a hit team gone wild. | 乍一看–突击队失了控 |
[20:07] | But more miss than hit lately. | 不过最近枪法就大失水准了 |
[20:08] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[20:09] | These guys are supposed to be the best in the world. | 这伙人算得上最强的团队了 |
[20:12] | At least that’s what you keep telling us, right? | 不是你一直这么跟我们说的吗? |
[20:14] | That’s their rep. | 那是他们的特点 |
[20:16] | And we saw that at Malcolm Turner’s law office– | 我们还发现马尔科姆·特纳律师事务所– |
[20:18] | covert, efficient, clean, A-plus. | 隐秘 高效 彻底 能得A+ |
[20:20] | Yeah, but it wasn’t perfect. | 当然 不过还算不上毫无瑕疵 |
[20:21] | We found the bodies. | 不然不会发现尸体 |
[20:22] | With 5.7-caliber bullets in them. | 还发现尸体上5.7口径的子弹 |
[20:25] | Yeah, and picked clean by those bioengineered bugs. | 对 还被那些分解能手啃得干干净净 |
[20:27] | All of which strongly suggests Mark Gabriel’s | 所有线索都指向马克·加百列和这些 |
[20:29] | hand in the killings. | 谋杀脱不了干系 |
[20:30] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[20:31] | Which is just the start of the screwups. | 跟着事情就一发不可收拾 |
[20:34] | Since then, these A students have been turning in B work. | 从那时起 这些能得A的学生水平下降到了B |
[20:36] | Two days ago, Laura Gabriel’s cousin’s house, | 两天前 劳拉·加百列的表亲家中 |
[20:39] | husband and wife | 表妹与其丈夫 |
[20:39] | murdered, and there was no attempt to clean up. | 被谋杀 凶手根本没打算清理现场 |
[20:41] | And the world’s greatest hit team couldn’t even find | 史上最强的突击队却没能发现 |
[20:44] | Laura Gabriel hiding under the floorboards. | 躲在地板下的劳拉 加百列 |
[20:45] | – They still got to her yesterday. – Yeah. | – 他们昨天还在找她 – 正是 |
[20:47] | And made a total mess of it. | 整件事被弄得一塌糊涂 |
[20:49] | That FBI convoy hit was on a public street in broad daylight. | 联邦调查护卫队光天化日的在大街上遇袭 |
[20:51] | Not to mention, two hours later, | 更不用说 两小时后 |
[20:53] | Catherine’s targeted. | 凯瑟琳就被盯上了 |
[20:55] | Even with the element of surprise, they missed. | 尽管他们是突击行动 却失败了 |
[20:57] | And hit one of their own. | 还射中了自己人 |
[20:58] | Friendly fire. | 自己人的枪 |
[20:59] | They finished him off, left him | 解决了他之后 |
[21:01] | in a culvert with Mark Gabriel’s superbugs on him. | 把尸体丢进阴沟 留给了那些超级尸虫 |
[21:04] | Might as well have left a calling card. | 没准还给他留了张电话卡 |
[21:06] | These guys sanitize | 这些人清理了部分现场 |
[21:07] | some scenes and muck up others. | 又搞砸了另一部分 |
[21:09] | Why the inconsistencies? | 为什么要欲盖弥彰? |
[21:10] | I know Mark Gabriel. | 我了解 马克·加百列 |
[21:11] | He doesn’t make these kinds of mistakes. | 他不会犯这种低级错误 |
[21:13] | Maybe they aren’t mistakes. | 或许这不是粗心 |
[21:14] | Maybe it’s all intentional. | 而是刻意为之 |
[21:16] | You think that Mark Gabriel’s | 你是指 马克·加百列的手下 |
[21:18] | guys are leaving evidence behind on purpose? | 留下证据另有目的? |
[21:20] | Not just any evidence. | 不是随随便便的证据 |
[21:21] | Evidence that points to Mark Gabriel. | 而是指向 马克·加百列的证据 |
[21:23] | If what you’re suggesting | 如果你的推测 |
[21:24] | is true… | 是对的话… |
[21:26] | then Mark Gabriel’s not the one calling the shots. | 那么就不是马克·加百列买凶杀的人 |
[21:29] | He’s… he’s being set up. | 他…是被人陷害的 |
[21:31] | By who? | 被谁陷害? |
[21:33] | And why? | 原因何在? |
[21:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[21:39] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[21:39] | You all right? | 没事吧? |
[21:41] | Well, considering I’ve been shot in my side | 鉴于我身负枪伤 |
[21:42] | and cauterized by a hooker’s curling iron, | 又被个妓女的烫发棒小烫消了消毒 |
[21:44] | yeah, I guess so. | 我想是没事吧 |
[21:45] | So, you said you wanted to talk | 你刚才说想来谈谈 |
[21:46] | – about the case? – Yeah. | – 这案子? – 是的 |
[21:49] | I want to talk about how Mark Gabriel is not our guy. | 我想告诉你马克·加百列 不是我们要找的人 |
[21:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[21:54] | The resignation letter– | 这封辞职信– |
[21:55] | you didn’t send it, did you? | 不是你发的 是不是? |
[21:56] | What resignation letter? | 什么辞职信? |
[21:58] | This one. | 这封 |
[22:00] | I, uh, printed it out | 我开车去找你之前 |
[22:03] | before I drove over to see you. | 就把它打印出来了 |
[22:06] | Uh, “effective immediately, I tender | 嗯 “即时生效 我递交 |
[22:08] | “my resignation. | “本人辞呈 |
[22:10] | “It’s a decision I’ve been considering | “这是我考虑了良久 |
[22:12] | “for a while… | “才做出的决定… |
[22:13] | it’s best for the team…” | 对这个团队来说是最好的…” |
[22:15] | I didn’t write that. | 这不是我写的 |
[22:16] | But wait, it gets better; here you go. | 等等 还有更精彩的 听好了 |
[22:18] | “I’ve made the decision to go away for a while, | “我已决定离开一段时间 |
[22:20] | “but first, I have to do something. | “但首先 我必须做些事情 |
[22:23] | “I have one last bit of unfinished business | “最后我还有一件事未完成 |
[22:26] | “to clear my desk. | “就是清理我的办公桌 |
[22:27] | I hope you’ll understand.” | 还请见谅” |
[22:29] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊? |
[22:30] | Listen, I think you need to read | 好了 我希望你好好读一读 |
[22:32] | this whole e-mail resignation you sent. | 这封你发的辞职电邮 |
[22:34] | I think you’ll find it’s not that far off the mark. | 你会发现写的还挺像模像样的 |
[22:37] | “For 19 years, I’ve dedicated myself to this lab. | “十九年来 我把自己的青春献给了实验室 |
[22:40] | “My authority has been questioned. | “我的职权受到了挑战 |
[22:42] | “My professional objectivity doubted. | “我的专业评价受到了质疑 |
[22:43] | “Though I graciously accepted an unwanted demotion, | “虽然我欣然接受了不该有的降级 |
[22:48] | I now find my lesser role unsatisfying | 我已经发现我这个小人物并不满意 |
[22:51] | and untenable.” | 也无法立足 “ |
[22:54] | Little close to the bone, I imagine. | 接近和真实想法了我猜 |
[22:58] | How did they know? | 他们怎么知道? |
[22:59] | Well, if they were able to hack into your account | 既然他们有办法黑进你的邮箱 |
[23:01] | to send that e-mail, | 发这封信 |
[23:03] | I imagine they’ve been reading them all. | 我猜所有东西都被看过了 |
[23:04] | All to manufacture a resignation letter? | 就为了编一封辞职信? |
[23:06] | I-I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[23:07] | I think it’s more of a… like, a cover story, right? | 我觉得这就像…掩饰的烟雾 对吗? |
[23:09] | CSI seeks revenge for the murder of her friend. | 罪案调查科探员要替她死去的朋友报仇 |
[23:13] | Goes nuts, goes home, resigns. | 先把她逼疯 逼回家 写辞职信 |
[23:15] | But not before she commits one last crazy act. | 信上说她要最后做一件疯狂的事 |
[23:19] | And who does she direct her rage against? | 猜她的怒火是冲着谁去的? |
[23:21] | Mark Gabriel. | 马克·加百列 |
[23:23] | Then that’s gotta be why they took my backup gun. | 这解释了为什么他们要拿我的备用枪 |
[23:25] | They were planning to use it on-on Gabriel. | 接着计划怎么用它除掉 加百列 |
[23:28] | To make you the patsy. | 为了给你下套 |
[23:30] | I go postal, I kill Gabriel | 我寄了辞呈 杀了加百列 |
[23:31] | and then… get disappeared. | 然后…人间蒸发 |
[23:34] | Yeah, but you screwed up their plans– you survived. | 没错 但你破坏了他们的计划–你死里逃生 |
[23:36] | All I know is that | 我只知道 |
[23:38] | with you still alive, they’ve got no play. | 只要你还活着 他们就无计可施 |
[23:41] | So, safest thing for you to do right now | 眼下最能确保你安全的 |
[23:43] | is to come in out of the cold. | 就是站出来戳穿骗局 |
[23:45] | Well, safe for me, maybe, but then | 这样的话 我可能是安全了 但 |
[23:49] | they’ll go underground and we’ll never catch them. | 他们又会潜伏起来 我们永远也别想抓到他们 |
[23:50] | Hey, Teddy. | 嘿 泰迪 |
[23:52] | Maybe we can have it both ways. | 或者我们可以一箭双雕 |
[23:54] | – I need one more favor. – No problem. | – 能帮个小忙吗 – 没问题 |
[23:56] | Can you call the coroner and tell him | 能不能打给验尸官说 |
[23:58] | that you got two stiffs here that need picking up. | 你这儿有两具尸首要他来提 |
[24:00] | And make sure to bring two body bags. | 并让他带两个装尸袋 |
[24:02] | One extra long. | 其中一个要加大号 |
[24:04] | You got it. | 包在我身上 |
[24:19] | Welcome back to the living. | 欢迎回到阳间 |
[24:21] | Heard you been hitting the strip clubs. | 听说你去了脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[24:22] | Yeah, why is that so hard for everyone to believe? | 是啊 这事儿就那么不可信吗? |
[24:26] | Coming through. | 让一让 |
[24:34] | Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. | 眼睛是不是有点不适应 |
[24:36] | For a second we thought you were… | 有那么片刻我们还以为… |
[24:38] | That you ran off to a Caribbean island | 你跑路去了加勒比海上的某个小岛 |
[24:40] | and left us with your caseload. | 留给我们一堆要处理的案子 |
[24:42] | No, I’m not running anymore. | 不 我不会再跑了 |
[24:44] | That’s ’cause we’re on the hunt now. | 因为我们要开始狩猎了 |
[24:46] | I’m going to need to redress that wound. | 我得把伤口重新包扎一下 |
[24:48] | And I’m going to need to redress. | 我得换套衣服 |
[24:55] | So that, uh, | 这么说来 |
[24:57] | resignation letter was a fake. | 辞职信是伪造的 |
[24:59] | Yeah, a good one. | 是啊 足以乱真 |
[25:01] | They hacked your computer. | 他们黑进你的电脑 |
[25:03] | They’ve been reading your e-mail. | 读你的电邮 |
[25:04] | Getting inside my head. | 就像摸透了我的想法 |
[25:07] | So, you really feel that way? | 这么说你真的那么想的? |
[25:10] | Something’s missing in your life? | 觉得生命中的某些事物正在消失? |
[25:13] | Since Lindsey’s left home, yeah. | 自从琳赛离开了家 是的 |
[25:17] | I mean, I’m not sure what I’m missing. | 我是说 我也不确定自己少了些什么 |
[25:21] | Some days, I… I think it’s a man to share my life with, | 有时候 我…我觉得需要有个男人陪着 |
[25:25] | and… then, other days, I’m good. | 然后…过几天 又好了 |
[25:27] | I’m good to be alone. | 觉得一个人过也没问题 |
[25:28] | I mean, look at my friend Laura. | 我是说 看看我的朋友劳拉 |
[25:31] | She had everything. | 她什么都不缺 |
[25:33] | Appeared to have a perfect life. | 生活似乎也很完美 |
[25:37] | And it all turned out to be a lie. | 然后 原来一切都是谎言 |
[25:43] | And then she turned out dead. | 然后她还死了 |
[25:45] | I thought for sure Mark Gabriel | 我肯定是马克·加百列干的 |
[25:46] | killed her, tried to kill me. | 杀了劳拉 然后又想要杀我 |
[25:49] | Now we know it was all a setup. | 我们知道了这根本就是个圈套 |
[25:51] | Yeah, who’s pulling the strings? | 问题是谁操纵了一切? |
[25:52] | It’s gotta be someone in his operation, right? | 一定是他的人干的 对吧 |
[25:55] | I’m going with Occam’s razor. | 我认同奥卡姆剃刀原理 |
[25:58] | Sometimes the simplest answer | 有时最简单的答案 |
[26:00] | is the right answer, | 就是正确答案 |
[26:01] | and the one that’s right in front of you. | 而真理往往就摆在眼前 |
[26:06] | Until a couple weeks ago, | 在几周之前 |
[26:07] | you didn’t even know who Mark Gabriel was. | 你根本就不认识马克·加百列这个人 |
[26:09] | And you hadn’t seen | 从孩童时代结束 |
[26:11] | your good friend Laura since you were kids. | 你也再没见过你的好朋友劳拉 |
[26:14] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[26:16] | I’m saying, maybe you didn’t just run into your friend. | 我是说 或许你不只是偶遇你的朋友这么简单 |
[26:22] | I think that Sara might be right. | 我觉得莎拉可能是对的 |
[26:23] | I see Laura after all these years | 我前几天在警局的前台 |
[26:26] | in reception at PD, waiting for her husband. | 看到了劳拉在等她的丈夫 |
[26:29] | She allows me | 她像是故意让我 |
[26:30] | to see her in a controlling, | 看到她是如何生活在 |
[26:33] | abusive relationship; she then comes to me, says she’s got | 受尽凌辱的婚姻之中 然后她来找我 说她 |
[26:36] | information on her husband that can put him away. | 有一些可以摆脱她丈夫的情报 |
[26:39] | She’s afraid, I send her to a lawyer. | 她很害怕 我让她去找律师 |
[26:41] | – Who ends up dead. – Yes. | – 结果律师死了 – 没错 |
[26:43] | All signs pointing to her husband, Mark Gabriel, | 种种迹象指明她的丈夫 马克·加百列 |
[26:46] | as the guy who hired the killers. | 雇凶杀人 |
[26:48] | Yes, but if it’s not Gabriel, | 但如果不是加百列干的 |
[26:50] | and he’s being set up to look guilty… | 那么他也是被人栽赃陷害 |
[26:52] | And to die by your hand. | 然后再死在你的手上 |
[26:54] | Who stands to benefit? | 最后的受益人是谁呢? |
[26:55] | The wife… | 他妻子 |
[26:57] | who is dead and burned beyond recognition. | 那个死了 而且面目全非的妻子 |
[26:59] | You know, like everything else in this damn case, | 知道吗 这件案子的一切细枝末节 |
[27:01] | all is not what it seems. | 根本不是看上去那么回事儿 |
[27:03] | Hey, Henry. | 嘿 亨利 |
[27:04] | Henry, where… | 亨利 那个 |
[27:07] | Aw, I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[27:08] | did we wake you up? | 吵到你了? |
[27:10] | It’s been a rough 48. | 真是艰难的48小时 |
[27:11] | – You think? – Hey, what did you use | – 你也觉得? – 你用什么 |
[27:13] | as an exemplar to identify the burned bodies in the FBI sedan? | 做样本检验联调局车里的焦尸? |
[27:17] | Well, the agents were easy. | 探员的鉴定很容易的 |
[27:18] | I just ran their DNA | 我就把他们的DNA同 |
[27:19] | against the FBI database. | 联调局数据库里的做了比对 |
[27:21] | – What about Laura Gabriel? – I had exemplars | – 那劳拉 加百列呢? – 我有一些 |
[27:23] | from the Gabriels’ condo here in Vegas. | 从加百列家在维加斯的公寓采集来的样本 |
[27:25] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[27:27] | Plenty of opportunity | 把别人的梳子 |
[27:28] | to plant someone else’s comb or toothbrush in that condo. | 或牙刷放到那个公寓并非难事 |
[27:34] | We have another exemplar. | 我们有另一个样本 |
[27:36] | Laura’s clothes were bagged at the hospital | 我们在劳拉表妹家找到她之后 |
[27:38] | after we found her at her cousin’s house. | 她的衣服就一直打包放在医院了 |
[27:41] | Okay, so run those clothes, | 很好 查查那些衣服 |
[27:43] | and then compare the new exemplar to our female DB. | 然后把新样本和这具女尸做一下比对 |
[27:45] | And I want to run | 我还要这桩案子里 |
[27:47] | all the DNA in this case against every | 所有的DNA样本都与每个已知的 |
[27:48] | known database. | 数据库比对 |
[27:50] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[28:44] | We compared a secondary exemplar for Laura Gabriel | 我们把劳拉 加百列的第二个样本 |
[28:47] | against the female who died in your protective custody. | 和处于保护监管之下女死者的样本进行了比对 |
[28:50] | No match. | 不匹配 |
[28:52] | Body wasn’t Laura Gabriel. | 尸体不是劳拉 加百列 |
[28:53] | What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思? |
[28:55] | We ran the DNA from all the bodies in that car | 我们把车里所有尸体的DNA样本 |
[28:57] | against every known database under the sun, | 放到所有已知的数据库中做了比对 |
[29:00] | including U.S. military. | 包括美国军方的数据库 |
[29:02] | We were able to identify the female body. | 我们已经能确认女尸的身份了 |
[29:04] | She was one of the assassins | 她是袭击律师事务所的 |
[29:05] | who hit the law firm. | 其中一个杀手 |
[29:06] | She infiltrated your protection detail yesterday. | 昨天是她混进了你们的保护小组 |
[29:09] | Well, how did she end up dead in the back of the FBI sedan? | 那她又怎么死在联调局的警车后座了? |
[29:13] | My guess, | 我猜 |
[29:13] | shot by someone she trusted when she wasn’t looking. | 有个她信任的人 趁她没注意把她给崩了 |
[29:17] | And then somebody took a torch to her, | 然后有人给她点了把火 |
[29:18] | because they wanted us to believe she was Laura Gabriel. | 希望咱们把她当成劳拉 加百列 |
[29:20] | For the same reason they wanted us to believe | 同样地 这些人也想让我们相信 |
[29:23] | the guy sitting next to her was your partner, Agent McQuaid. | 这人旁边坐着的是你的搭档奎德探员 |
[29:27] | No, no, McQuaid died in that car. | 不 不可能 奎德死在那车里了 |
[29:30] | He was identified by the FBI database. | 他已经被联调局的数据库确认了 |
[29:32] | Which McQuaid updated with a new exemplar | 一个月前奎德的被换成了 |
[29:35] | one month ago. | 新的样本 |
[29:37] | Same military database | 相同的军方数据库 |
[29:39] | identified the McQuaid body | 确认了奎德那具尸体 |
[29:41] | as a Geoffrey Krueger. | 是一个叫杰弗里·克鲁格的 |
[29:44] | Like our female assassin– ex-Army, | 跟我们的女杀手一样是个退伍军人 |
[29:46] | and now former Ceressus employee. | 现在则是前任塞拉瑟斯的职员了 |
[29:48] | Wait a second– no, no, no, I don’t believe any of this. | 等会儿 不 我不相信 |
[29:51] | You’re telling me that, uh, McQuaid is… | 你是想说 奎德是… |
[29:54] | Dirty. | 黑警 |
[29:55] | And that he and Laura | 他和劳拉 |
[29:57] | are the ones behind this whole thing. | 是整件事的幕后推手 |
[29:59] | Three other agents died in that ambush. | 三位其他探员在枪击中身亡 |
[30:01] | Not to mention, the couple from the farmhouse, | 更别提那对农场的夫妇 |
[30:03] | those people from the law firm– | 和那家律师事务所的人 |
[30:05] | why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做啊? |
[30:07] | Sex, money… | 性 金钱 |
[30:08] | …maybe both. We know your team was compromised. | 或许两者兼有之 我们知道联调局的难逃其咎 |
[30:10] | And to be honest, until now, I thought it was you. | 说实话 直到刚才 我认为你才是幕后黑手 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry, is that supposed to make me feel better? | 抱歉 这话难道是想让我觉得好受一点? |
[30:24] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[30:26] | None of us saw this coming. | 没人料到会发生这样的事情 |
[30:27] | Yeah, but I worked with the guy, | 但我和这个人整整 |
[30:29] | ten hours a days, for the past year. | 共事了一年 每天十小时 |
[30:31] | I mean, it’s not like we were best friends, but… | 我们虽然不是最好的朋友 但是 |
[30:35] | You know, I should’ve known | 奎德说他要退出的时候 |
[30:37] | when McQuaid said he was quitting, that something was up. | 我就应该知道会有事儿发生 |
[30:40] | And he… | 他 |
[30:41] | he always had this weakness when it came to beautiful women. | 他的死穴就是漂亮女人 |
[30:44] | Well, they’re still out there. | 没错 他们还在逍遥法外 |
[30:45] | And like you said, they left a trail of bodies behind them. | 如你所言 他们犯下了几宗命案 |
[30:49] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[30:51] | When she was playing the victim, | 在她假扮受害人的时候 |
[30:52] | Laura Gabriel gave us her husband’s | 劳拉·加百列把她丈夫的银行账户 |
[30:54] | banking connection | 及其突击小组的 |
[30:55] | to his hit team. | 关联暴露给了我们 |
[30:56] | She was gonna use it to set him up. | 她想要给他下套 |
[30:58] | Why don’t we use it to set her up? | 我们为什么不利用这一点让她上钩? |
[31:00] | That sounds good. | 这主意不错 |
[31:01] | Good, ’cause the next part won’t. | 很好 不过接下的就不太好了 |
[31:14] | So now you want my help? | 现在你想求助于我了? |
[31:16] | That’s right. | 对 |
[31:18] | Interesting choice of venue. | 这地点选的不错啊 |
[31:21] | You’ve been watching too many movies. | 你看太多电影了吧 |
[31:23] | I wanted to make sure your people weren’t listening. | 我得确保你的人没有偷听 |
[31:26] | Does that go for LVPD, too? | 维加斯警局也这样吗? |
[31:31] | We’re the least of your problems. | 我们对你来说不是问题 |
[31:33] | I understand | 我听说 |
[31:34] | I’m no longer a person of interest, | 我已经不是你们的头号嫌犯了 |
[31:36] | but I’d be interested in knowing who is now. | 不过我很好奇这个人是谁 |
[31:40] | So? | 所以呢? |
[31:41] | Your wife. | 是你妻子 |
[31:42] | With help | 在我 |
[31:44] | from my former partner. | 前搭档的帮助之下 |
[31:46] | Laura and Agent McQuaid are dead. | 劳拉和奎德探员已经死了 |
[31:48] | She played you. | 她在耍你 |
[31:51] | Impressive. | 真想不到 |
[31:55] | Clearly my wife learned a few things over the years. | 看来这些年来 我夫人是大有长进了 |
[31:58] | She set your own dogs on you, | 她让你的手下来对付你 |
[31:59] | and you know who they are. | 你也知道他们都是谁 |
[32:01] | And how to bring them to heel. | 也知道怎么让他们就范 |
[32:02] | She betrayed us both. | 她背叛了我们双方 |
[32:06] | But you want this bad. | 而你又很需要我的帮助 |
[32:08] | I assume that’s why you’re keeping company | 我猜这就是你一直和童子军 |
[32:09] | with the Boy Scout. | 做伴的原因了 |
[32:10] | Like the man said, we need your help. | 像他说的 我们需要你的帮助 |
[32:12] | Look, | 听着 |
[32:14] | someone on your payroll knows where Laura and McQuaid are. | 某个拿着你薪水的人 知道劳拉和奎德在哪儿 |
[32:20] | This has been a helpful conversation. | 此番谈话真是受益匪浅 |
[32:23] | But I prefer | 但我更乐意 |
[32:24] | to settle my own affairs. | 清理门户 |
[32:26] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[32:32] | That went well. | 效果不错 |
[32:36] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[32:38] | Just hope he’s not as smart as he thinks he is. | 但愿他别太自作聪明 |
[32:59] | 蕨山路四十一号 塔霍湖 内华达州 96150 | |
[34:21] | I won’t miss next time. | 下次我不会打歪了 |
[34:22] | Put the gun | 把枪 |
[34:24] | on the floor, | 放在地上 |
[34:26] | and keep the hands where we can see them. | 把你的手放在我们能看见的地方 |
[34:29] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的? |
[34:32] | We just followed the money. | 我们追踪钱的去向就行了 |
[34:34] | Mark Gabriel made you a better offer. | 马克·加百列给了你更好的工作 |
[34:36] | Double the money to take | 妻子付钱要他的项上人头 |
[34:36] | the contract off his head | 你又向他要了双倍的价钱 |
[34:37] | and put it on his wife’s. | 要他妻子的命 |
[34:39] | And Laura Gabriel… | 不过劳拉 加百列… |
[34:40] | was very cooperative. | 也非常合作 |
[34:42] | When things become personal, business always suffers. | 只要感情用事 正经事总会受牵连 |
[34:46] | Well, our business isn’t concluded. | 我们的正事还没了结 |
[34:48] | Where’s McQuaid? | 奎德在哪? |
[34:50] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗? |
[34:52] | You already have him. | 你们已经找到他了 |
[34:58] | Talked to McQuaid’s ex-wife. | 跟奎德的前妻谈过了 |
[35:01] | She still had some of his things in the garage, | 她在车库里还保留了他的一些东西 |
[35:03] | including a shaving kit. | 包括一套刮脸工具 |
[35:04] | Ran the DNA, and Obrecht was right– | 检查DNA 结果奥布雷赫特是对的– |
[35:06] | we do have McQuaid. | 我们的确已经找到了奎德 |
[35:08] | – Where? – In the morgue. | – 在哪儿? – 停尸房 |
[35:12] | Wha…? No, no. | 什么…? 不 不可能 |
[35:13] | We… we identified the burned body | 我们…已经确定了车子里 |
[35:16] | in the FBI sedan, | 烧焦的尸体 |
[35:17] | and it wasn’t him. | 不是他 |
[35:18] | That’s not the body I’m talking about. | 我说的不是那具尸体 |
[35:20] | I’m talking about the body that your guys found | 我说的是你们在她家附近阴沟里 |
[35:22] | in the culvert by her house. | 发现的那具尸体 |
[35:24] | He was there, at my house? | 他当时就在我家附近? |
[35:26] | The bullet that missed you was a .40-caliber– | 没打中你的那颗点四十口径的子弹– |
[35:27] | that’s the only kind of gun McQuaid ever carried. | 就是奎德唯一的佩枪 |
[35:30] | Great. Not only did he set me up, | 太好了 他不光陷害我 |
[35:32] | – he tried to take a shot at me. – Now, wait a second. | – 他还想毙了我 – 等一下 |
[35:35] | The autopsy said he was hit in the back with 5.7’s, right? | 尸检证明他背后是被点五七打中的 对吗? |
[35:39] | So he was running towards you. | 所以他是朝着你跑过去的 |
[35:41] | You know, maybe he didn’t miss; | 知道吗 也许他不是打歪了 |
[35:43] | maybe he was firing a warning shot. | 他是开枪给你警示 |
[35:45] | He was trying to protect you. | 他想保护你 |
[35:47] | Yeah, McQuaid got a lot of people killed, | 是啊 奎德杀了那么多人 |
[35:49] | but maybe that night, he was trying to save someone. | 也许那晚 他是想救某个人 |
[35:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:53] | Well, obviously, he cared for you. | 显而易见 他在乎你 |
[36:01] | Hey, wait up. | 嘿 等等 |
[36:03] | I never got a chance to say this, | 我一直没机会说 |
[36:06] | but you really kicked ass last night. | 但你昨晚帅呆了 |
[36:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:10] | Listen, Russell’s right. | 听着 罗素是对的 |
[36:12] | McQuaid had feelings for you. | 奎德对你有感觉 |
[36:14] | But I think there was something else, too. | 但我认为还有其他原因 |
[36:15] | I think that he saw in you what he used to be. | 我觉得他在你身上看见了曾经的他 |
[36:19] | What was that? | 什么样的? |
[36:21] | Someone with integrity. | 正直的 |
[36:23] | Someone who wouldn’t give up. | 永不放弃的样子 |
[36:25] | The kind of agent that the Bureau needs. | 正是局里需要的探员 |
[36:31] | Are you asking me out on a date, or offering me a job? | 你是在约我 还是给我推荐工作? |
[36:35] | No, it was a job offer, but I… | 不 是给你推荐工作 但是我… |
[36:37] | but it’s one that I really think that you should consider. | 但我真觉得你该好好考虑一下 |
[36:41] | Well, I’m still on this job right now. | 目前我还有份工作 |
[36:46] | But thanks. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[36:58] | I already gave my statement to the other detectives. | 我已经给别的警官做了口供了 |
[37:01] | I just have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[37:05] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[37:06] | You really have to ask? | 你真要问? |
[37:08] | Why do you think I chose you? | 你觉得我为什么选你? |
[37:11] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[37:12] | Really. | 是嘛 |
[37:14] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么知道? |
[37:20] | When we were kids, | 当我们还是孩子时 |
[37:23] | you always went for the boy who needed you; | 你总是跟需要你的男孩在一起 |
[37:26] | I always went for the boy who would give me something. | 我总是和能满足我物质要求男孩在一起 |
[37:29] | Are you talking about your husband? | 你是在说你的丈夫吗? |
[37:31] | Or McQuaid? | 还是奎德? |
[37:33] | Both. | 都是 |
[37:34] | Mark gave me a lifestyle. | 马克给了我生活的品味 |
[37:37] | Worked for a while. | 有段时间感觉不错 |
[37:39] | Then it didn’t. | 然后就无趣了 |
[37:42] | Then I met McQuaid. | 然后我遇到了奎德 |
[37:44] | Investigating the gunrunning case here in Vegas. | 就在维加斯调查军火走私案 |
[37:47] | And you saw an opportunity… to set your husband up. | 你看到了机会… 陷你丈夫于不义 |
[37:52] | To set me up. | 让我当替罪羊 |
[37:54] | I take what I want. | 我想要的就要有 |
[37:58] | You put everyone else first, because that’s the easier way. | 你把其他人放在第一位 因为这样更简单 |
[38:01] | You’d rather accept the life you have… | 你愿意过安逸的日子… |
[38:04] | than risk having the life you want. | 而不愿为了理想冒险 |
[38:09] | You’re never gonna see the outside world again, Laura. | 你没有机会再看到外面的世界了劳拉 |
[38:13] | Tell me whose life you’d rather have now. | 告诉我你现在更想要哪种生活 |
[38:18] | Oh, and… | 哦 还有… |
[38:19] | you do know me– but not as well | 你确实了解我– 但并不像 |
[38:21] | as you think, because when you chose me, | 你想的那样了解 因为你选我的时候 |
[38:23] | you should’ve known it was gonna end like this. | 你就应该想到结局会是如此 |
[38:37] | Well, we picked up Mark Gabriel | 我们因谋杀其妻子的罪名 |
[38:38] | on conspiracy to murder his wife. | 起诉了马克·加百列 |
[38:40] | Oh, raincoat guy sold him out. | 哦 雨衣男出卖了他 |
[38:42] | – Wanted to dodge the needle. – Wow. | – 天网恢恢啊 – 哇哦 |
[38:44] | Guy had no problem dealing death. | 那家伙真是杀人不眨眼 |
[38:46] | It’s a different story when it’s his own life on the line, huh? | 他自己命悬一线的时候就另当别论了 哈? |
[39:07] | Did you call a family meeting? | 你刚才通知开会了? |
[39:09] | No. No, I… No, I didn’t. | 不不 我… 不是我 |
[39:12] | Catherine did. | 是凯瑟琳 |
[39:13] | So… | 那… |
[39:15] | what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[39:17] | I just wanted to say how… | 我只是想说… |
[39:21] | brilliant I think you all are… | 你们都是如此聪慧过人… |
[39:25] | …what a great team this is, | …这个团队是如此出色 |
[39:28] | how much I respect all of you, | 我有多钦佩大家 |
[39:32] | both as coworkers… | 无论作为同事… |
[39:35] | and as friends. | 还是作为朋友 |
[39:39] | Well, as you all know, there were a few changes made, | 大家都知道 几个月前 发生了 |
[39:42] | a couple of months ago, which, uh… | 一些变故 然后 呃… |
[39:44] | initially hurt me… | 最初我很难过… |
[39:48] | but, um, ultimately… | 但是 总体上… |
[39:51] | ended up being a great thing. | 结局还是皆大欢喜的 |
[39:56] | And, Nicky… | 还有 小尼… |
[39:57] | I was so wrong when I said | 我说过 在维加斯的这个 |
[40:00] | that… | 实验室里 |
[40:02] | it’s been a long 19 years here | 工作的19年 真的很久 |
[40:04] | in this lab… | 很久… |
[40:06] | in this town. | 是大错特错的 |
[40:10] | I mean, the truth is… | 我是说 事实是… |
[40:13] | …it’s just gone by too fast. | …时间如梭啊 |
[40:16] | But… | 但是… |
[40:18] | there comes a point in one’s life in which… | 一生中总会有那么一刻… |
[40:22] | one feels compelled to make a change. | 你会觉得有必要做些改变 |
[40:26] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[40:28] | That I’ve been offered another job. | 有人给我介绍了另外一份工作 |
[40:33] | With the FBI. | 去联调局工作 |
[40:36] | I’ve decided to take it. | 我决定接受了 |
[40:38] | When? | 什么时候? |
[40:39] | Well, it’s effective immediately. | 随时生效 |
[40:42] | I… | 我… |
[40:44] | tendered my resignation. | 递交了我的辞职书 |
[40:47] | For real this time. | 这次可是真的 |
[40:52] | You are all family… | 你们都是我的家人… |
[40:55] | which is why… | 这也是为什么… |
[40:59] | this is the hardest decision I’ve ever made. | 这是我做过最艰难的决定 |
[41:03] | I mean, how could I leave this place? | 我是说 我怎么能离开这个地方? |
[41:06] | How could I leave all of you? | 我怎么能离开你们大家? |
[41:10] | But not only are you in great hands… | 不过大家不仅有着高超的技能 |
[41:15] | but you… | 你们还是… |
[41:17] | are a rock-solid, bad-ass team of criminalists, | 坚若磐石 锲而不舍的刑事专家团队 |
[41:21] | and don’t ever forget it. | 永远别忘了这一点 |
[41:24] | We all just love you, Catherine. | 我们都很爱你 凯瑟琳 |
[41:28] | And, you know, even though you’re leaving, | 而且 你知道 就算你要离开了 |
[41:32] | you’ll always be here with us, always. | 你永远在我们心里 永远 |
[41:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:37] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[41:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你们 |
[41:44] | Go get ’em. | 好好去做吧 |
[41:57] | I sat here… | 上次我坐在这儿… |
[42:00] | a very long time ago | 已经是很久以前了 |
[42:02] | and talked about how solving a case can… | 当时在谈 为何破案… |
[42:06] | make you feel like King Kong on cocaine. | 会让你感觉像吸了可卡因的金刚 |
[42:10] | But just like any drug… | 不过就像任何毒品… |
[42:13] | it’s got a dark side… | 有它阴暗的一面… |
[42:16] | and the rush is fleeting. | 快感也一瞬即逝 |
[42:20] | Just like life. | 就像人生 |
[42:22] | This is the only thing I’m good at. | 这是我唯一擅长的 |
[42:26] | Then hang on to that. | 那就坚持下去 |
[42:28] | But not so tight that… | 但是别紧到… |
[42:30] | you let the rest slip away. | 让其他的一切都从身边溜走 |
[42:34] | I know your dad would tell you the same thing. | 我知道你父亲会告诉你同样的话 |
[42:43] | Back to work. | 回去工作了 |
[42:46] | Go ahead. I got this one. | 去吧 这次我请 |
[42:50] | I got the next one. | 下次我请 |
[42:52] | You got it. | 一言为定 |