Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Extended family meeting… now. 盛大家庭聚会 现在
[00:06] This is Agent McQuaid, 这位是奎德探员
[00:07] Special-Agent-in-Charge Pratt. 负责人特别探员普拉特
[00:08] They’re with the FBI. 他们是联邦调查局的
[00:09] Four weeks ago, in Pakistan, 四周前 巴基斯坦的
[00:11] a warehouse guard was killed trying to stop 一个仓管员被杀 他想阻止一起
[00:13] a raid on U.S. Military supplies. 美国军需的劫持事件
[00:15] The scene was processed by operatives working for 该案发现场是塞拉瑟斯物流的
[00:17] Ceressus Logistics. 工作人员处理的
[00:18] – Laura? – What are you doing here? – 劳拉? – 你怎么在这儿?
[00:20] My husband is helping out on a case 我丈夫在协助调查一个案子
[00:22] with the police and the FBI. 他和警察还有联邦调查员一起
[00:23] Your husband’s Mark Gabriel? 你丈夫是马克·加百利?
[00:24] The sort of corruption you’re implying 你所暗示的这种腐败行为
[00:25] is neither encouraged 在塞拉瑟斯是既不受鼓励
[00:27] nor tolerated at Ceressus. 也不能容忍的
[00:28] Get down! 趴下!
[00:28] We know that Ceressus is implicated. 我们知道和塞拉瑟斯有牵连
[00:30] We just want to know how far up the ladder it goes. 我们只想知道事情到底牵连有多广
[00:32] If I tell you everything, I want immunity. 如果我告诉你所有的事 我要豁免权
[00:34] Lenny Wesson died en route to a federal holding facility. 连尼·维森在送往联邦监狱的途中死了
[00:37] I heard something. By accident. 我听到些事 碰巧听到的
[00:38] He’s a good lawyer. 他是个好律师
[00:39] He’s Sam’s guy. I think you might need that. 他是山姆的人 我想你可能需要
[00:45] …but what’s gonna happen is …但是接下来
[00:47] that you’ve got to come in here, 你还是必须得过来这里
[00:50] we gotta have a face-to-face. And that’s what we’re gonna do. 我们得面对面谈一谈 这就是我们要做的
[00:52] Other than that… 除了…
[00:55] Right. 好吧
[00:56] This can’t go anywhere. 这事不会传出去的
[00:57] Yes. 嗯
[00:58] What’s the point? – Absolutely. 有什么关系? – 当然
[01:00] Okay. All right, I will. 好吧 好吧 我会的
[01:05] That’s right. 没错
[01:08] Right. He has one more client. 对 他还要见最后一个客户
[01:11] All right. I’ll have him call you back. 好吧 我会叫他给你回电
[01:13] Joey, please. 乔伊 拜托
[01:13] You disposed of a body, I disposed of the case. 你处理一具尸体 我处理这个案子
[01:15] Aw, geez… 啊 天呐…
[01:19] A Mrs. Hobart is waiting. 有一位霍巴特小姐在等您
[01:21] Last appointment of the day? Let me guess 今天的最后一次预约? 让我猜猜
[01:23] Messy divorce? Contested will? 麻烦的离婚? 遗产争夺?
[01:26] I’ll let you be surprised. 给你留点惊喜
[01:38] I think we’re okay on water… 我们这里不需要饮用水…
[01:45] Excuse me. 不好意思
[01:47] Excuse me, did you hear what I said? 不好意思 你听到我说什么了?
[01:50] We don’t need any water. 我们不需要饮用水
[03:03] The office is closed. 办公室清理完成
[03:22] Who called this in? 谁发现的?
[03:24] Couple of campers, but, uh, they moved on. 几个露营的 但是 呃 他们走了
[03:26] Yeah, they didn’t want to spend the rest of 是 他们不想浪费自己的露营时间
[03:28] their camping trip talking to us. 来跟我们谈谈
[03:30] Well, based on the pelvic bones, 根据胯骨判断
[03:33] I’d say one male, two female. 应该是两女一男
[03:35] If I was going to kill three people, 如果我要杀三个人
[03:37] I’d want a little more privacy. 我会做的隐蔽一点
[03:38] Yeah, this close to the road… 是的 这里靠近公路…
[03:40] Looks like a body dump to me. 给我感觉像尸体集中营
[03:41] Well, looks like they’ve been here a while. 呃 看样子他们在这里有一段时间了
[03:47] Dermestes maculatus. 尸斑皮蠹
[03:48] Hide beetles. Nature’s cleaning crew. 隐藏性甲虫 自然分解的能手
[03:51] Depending on the weather conditions, 根据天气情况
[03:53] they usually set up shop five to 11 days post-mortem. 它们通常人死后5到11天出现
[03:57] So those guys should help narrow down the time of death. 这样应该可以缩小死亡时间的范围
[03:59] Yeah, but a cold front and heavy rains 是 但是这里几天前有冷锋经过
[04:01] blew through here a few days ago. 下过暴雨
[04:02] Don’t hide beetles hate the cold? 这些甲壳虫难道不怕冷?
[04:04] Yeah. They like the rain even less. 没错 但是它们更讨厌下雨
[04:06] So… these many bugs shouldn’t still be here. 所以…这些虫子不应该还在这里
[04:10] And there’s no way these bodies 而且这些尸体也不应该
[04:11] should be this badly decomposed. 腐烂的这么厉害
[04:13] Something’s not right here. 有些不对劲
[04:17] Bugs don’t lie. 虫子不说谎
[04:26] Who… are you? # 你是谁? #
[04:29] Who, who, who, who? # 是谁 是谁? #
[04:32] Who… are you? # 你是谁? #
[04:35] Who, who, who, who? # 是谁 是谁? #
[04:37] I really wanna know # 我很想知道 #
[04:39] Who… are you? # 你是谁? #
[04:41] Oh-oh-oh # 噢 噢 噢 #
[04:43] Come on, tell me who are you, # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 #
[04:44] you, you # 你 你 #
[05:00] D.B., you may want to take a look at this. D.B. 你或许想看看这个
[05:03] Jane Doe Number One. 一号无名女尸
[05:04] Entry wound looks like a small caliber. 枪口貌似是小口径打出来的
[05:08] Bullet is copper-washed. 镀铜子弹
[05:10] Looks like a .22. 好像是点22口径手枪
[05:11] Kill shot. 一枪毙命
[05:12] She sustained at least five other GSWs. 她身上至少还有五处枪伤
[05:15] Four perforating, through-and-through, 四处穿孔 穿透伤
[05:17] caliber unknown. 口径不详
[05:18] And one penetrated. 一颗子弹留在体内
[05:19] I pulled this bullet from the spinal column. 我从脊柱中取出这颗子弹
[05:22] Well, that’s definitely not a .22. 这肯定不是点22
[05:25] It’s too long. 太长了
[05:27] Xiomara will be able to tell us what it is. 希欧玛拉会告诉我们这是什么枪的
[05:29] You ever heard of anyone named Xiomara before? 你以前听过有人叫希欧玛拉吗?
[05:32] No. 没有
[05:32] There was a Xiomara 我们上大体解剖课的时候
[05:34] in my gross anatomy class. 解剖了一个叫希欧玛拉的
[05:36] And let me tell you, her anatomy was anything but gross. 而且我跟你们说 她的解剖可一点不大体
[05:40] If you know what I mean. 你们懂我说的什么
[05:41] Okay. I have bodies to wash. 好吧 我还要去清理尸体
[05:44] – Indeed. – Yeah. – 去吧 – 嗯
[05:47] I found similar beveling 我在另两具无名女尸和男尸身上
[05:49] in our other Jane and John Doe. 发现了相似的斜切口
[05:51] As far as I can tell, they both sustained 根据我的判断 他们的身体
[05:54] five gunshot wounds to the torso. 都中了五发子弹
[05:57] All evenly spaced. 而且都分布均匀
[05:58] So Jane Doe Number One gets a kill shot to the head, 所以一号无名女尸头上有一个致命的枪伤
[06:01] and these other two got stitched across the chest. 另外两个是因为子弹直接穿透胸膛死亡
[06:04] Very precisely. 很精确
[06:05] Looks professional. 看起来很专业
[06:06] I’ll say this, all of our victims had excellent teeth. 我再说一句 受害者的牙齿都很好
[06:09] Served them well in life. 在他们生前物尽其用了
[06:11] May serve us in death. 死后说不定能给我们一些帮助
[06:13] I’m sending these over to Henry to pulp and process. 我要把这个给亨利 让他把牙髓取出化验
[06:17] DNA may give us an I.D. 用DNA也许可以识别死者身份
[06:52] Henry? We’re here. What do you got? 亨利? 我们来了 你有什么发现?
[06:55] I got your I.D.’s. 我查到了他们的身份
[06:57] Victims were all in Missing Persons. 受害者都是失踪人员
[06:59] Ladies first. 女士优先
[07:00] Amelia Gross, 52, receptionist. 阿米莉娅·格罗斯 52岁 接待员
[07:03] And Julie Blanch, 28, paralegal. 朱莉·布兰奇 28岁 律师助手
[07:06] Both worked for… 她们都是这位的手下…
[07:08] Malcolm Turner, 64, attorney. 马尔科姆·特纳 64岁 律师
[07:11] Didn’t he work for your father? 他不是给你老爸打工的?
[07:16] How long did you say those bodies 你刚说这些尸体
[07:18] were out there in the mountains? 在山上多久了?
[07:19] Nick wasn’t sure. 尼克还不确定
[07:20] He thought maybe a week or so. Why? 他觉得有一周左右吧 怎么了?
[07:22] – Something wrong? – I hope not. – 有什么不对吗? – 我希望没有
[07:33] Come on, Laura. Pick up. 拜托 劳拉 接电话啊
[07:36] Come on, come on, come on, come on… 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 …
[07:38] Laura, why are you here? 劳拉 你怎么在这儿?
[07:40] Is it about Mark? 是因为马克?
[07:43] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[07:44] Sometimes… I’m scared 有时候… 我真的害怕
[07:46] to even say something aloud… 甚至害怕大声说话…
[07:48] Voice mailbox full? 语音邮箱满了?
[07:50] I took your advice. 我接受你的建议
[07:52] I’m leaving Mark. I talked to that lawyer. 我要离开马克 我跟那位律师谈过了
[07:53] He’s arranging a meeting with the FBI. 他在安排我和联邦调查局的会面
[07:55] I’m going to tell them everything I know. 我会告诉联邦调查局我所知道的一切
[07:57] …tell them everything I know. …我所知道的
[07:58] You’re doing the right thing. 你在做一件正确的事
[08:00] Where are you? Where are you? 你在哪? 你在哪?
[08:01] Do you need a place to stay? 你需要住的地方吗?
[08:02] I’m staying at our condo in town. 我打算住市区的公寓
[08:04] I want you to have a key. Just in case. 钥匙我希望你也有一把 以防万一
[08:07] I went to Laura’s condo. 我去了劳拉的公寓
[08:08] Her things were all there, but there was no sign of her. 她东西都在 但是她不在
[08:11] And the doorman hadn’t seen her since Saturday night? 保安也是从周六晚上就没有见过她了?
[08:13] No. 是的
[08:14] You really think something’s happened to her. 你真觉得她出事了
[08:15] I do. 没错
[08:16] And I think I know who’s responsible. 而且我知道是谁做的
[08:19] Well, we’re about to find out if you’re right. 好吧 我们马上就能知道你是不是对的
[08:30] Thank you for coming in, Mr. Gabriel. 谢谢你能来 加百列先生
[08:31] Didn’t think we’d cross paths 没想到我们这么快
[08:33] so soon. 又见面了
[08:34] What’s happened to my wife? 我妻子怎么了?
[08:35] Why don’t you tell us? 何不由你来说说看?
[08:37] I haven’t seen Laura in two weeks, 我已经两周没看见劳拉了
[08:38] since she moved out of our place in Denver. 自从她搬出我们在丹佛的家之后
[08:40] Since she talked to the lawyer you sent her to. 自从她和你介绍的律师通话以后
[08:42] Where’d she go? 她去哪了?
[08:45] She said she was staying at our condo here in Vegas for a while. 她说要在拉斯维加斯的公寓里待一段时间
[08:47] Marriage not going so well? 婚姻生活进展不顺?
[08:48] That’s between me and my wife. 那是我和我妻子之间的事
[08:50] Well, now that she’s missing, 现在她失踪了
[08:50] it’s between you and LVPD. 也就是你和维加斯警局之间的事了
[08:52] No one is more concerned about finding Laura than I am. 我比谁都着急找到劳拉
[08:56] I’ve been trying to reach her for days. 我这几天一直想联系上她
[08:57] We know. 我们知道
[08:58] Her voice mailbox is full of concerned messages. 她的语音信箱里全都是你着急的留言
[09:01] You’ve been on the phone a lot. 你最近通话很频繁啊
[09:02] Not only to your wife, but to her lawyer, as well. 不只给你妻子 还有她的律师
[09:06] Malcolm Turner. 马尔科姆·特纳
[09:08] So? We’ve spoken on the phone… 所以呢 我们通过电话…
[09:09] Not lately, I bet. 我猜不是最近吧
[09:12] His office isn’t taking any calls. 他的办公室一直不接任何电话
[09:24] I came here because you said my wife was missing. 我来这是因为你说我妻子失踪了
[09:27] I came here to cooperate. 我是来合作的
[09:30] But I see this is going the same way my last interview here went. 不过我看出来这和我上回过来的情况如出一辙
[09:33] So, let’s end it the same way, shall we? 那么 咱们也以同样的方式结束吧
[09:36] You can contact my attorneys. 你们可以联系我的律师
[09:43] Son of a bitch killed her. 那个混蛋杀了她
[09:44] I don’t like the guy any more than you do, 我和你一样不喜欢那个家伙
[09:47] but let’s just back up for a second. 但是先别下定论
[09:48] Malcolm Turner wasn’t just any lawyer, 马尔科姆·特纳不只是律师那么简单
[09:51] the guy was a fixer. He had enemies. 他是个解决问题的能手 四处树敌
[09:53] And as far as we know, 而且据我们所知
[09:55] your friend Laura might just have run away. 你的朋友劳拉可能只是跑路了
[09:57] Yeah, she ran to Malcolm Turner. 没错 她去找马尔科姆·特纳了
[09:58] I sent her there because of him. 因为他我才介绍她过去的
[10:00] We know that Mark Gabriel 我们都知道是马克·加百列
[10:02] dumped guns on the streets of Vegas. 让那些军火流入了拉斯维加斯
[10:03] And we can’t prove it. 但是我们无法证明
[10:04] Because our best witness ended up dead. 因为我们最有力的证人已经死了
[10:07] Laura had information. 劳拉知道些事情
[10:08] About what? About Gabriel’s business? 什么事情? 加百列的买卖?
[10:10] She was afraid to say. 她不敢说出来
[10:12] So we’re still not sure, right? 所以我们还是不确定 对吗?
[10:14] I’m sure that it got her killed. 我肯定就因为这个她才会死
[10:18] Did you take their statements yet? 你录好他们的口供了?
[10:22] No, they, uh… they lawyered up. 没有 他们… 他们请了个律师
[10:24] But I’m having a little trouble with their story anyway. 不过有一点我还不太明白
[10:27] You know, I confirmed the weather conditions 你知道 我确认了一下尸体发现地的
[10:29] where we found the bodies. 天气情况
[10:30] Now, given the cold and the rain, 现在 根据这些冷气团和降雨
[10:32] we really shouldn’t have found any beetles out there at all. 根本不可能在那个地方发现一只甲虫
[10:35] And the condition of the bodies 而尸体的迹象表明
[10:37] suggests that bugs had been eating on them 那些虫子已经啃食他们
[10:38] for at least a week. 至少有一周了
[10:39] Well, forget a week. 不 别说一周了
[10:41] How about 14 hours? 十四个小时怎么样?
[10:43] What? 什么?
[10:44] Vartann interviewed Malcolm Turner’s widow. 瓦坦问过马尔科姆·特纳的妻子
[10:46] She talked to her husband’s receptionist 她昨晚八点跟她丈夫的前台接待
[10:48] at eight last night. 通过电话
[10:49] Which means all our victims 也就是说所有的受害者
[10:50] had to have been in the office around that time. 在那个时间都应该在办公室里
[10:52] No, no– 8:00 p.M. Last night? 不 不… 八点钟 昨天晚上?
[10:54] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[10:55] The bodies were picked clean by this morning. 尸体今早已经被啃噬光了
[11:06] Have you eaten lunch yet? 你吃午饭没?
[11:10] Well, I hope they like it extra crispy. 好了 希望他们喜欢吃油炸脆皮
[11:14] No, they’re actually a little bit 不 实际上他们比咱们
[11:15] smarter than we are. 聪明多了
[11:17] They like it healthy, 喜欢吃健康的
[11:18] so I’ll get the skin off here… 那么我把脆皮给剥下来…
[11:26] There you go. 来吧
[11:27] Bon apptit, gentlemen. 祝你们用餐愉快 先生们
[11:34] No no no, wait a minute. 别 等一下
[11:36] You know we can’t eat in here, dude. 你知道我们不能在这儿吃东西 老兄
[11:39] Well, I won’t tell Russell if you don’t. 那 只要你不告诉老罗我也不说
[11:41] Yeah, okay, sounds like a deal. 这样 好吧 听起来不错
[11:54] Surveillance confirms that Malcolm Turner and his staff 监控录像确定马尔科姆·特纳和他的员工
[11:58] arrived for work at 7:48 a.M. 上午七点四十八就上班了
[12:00] Now, the phone logs say that they worked all day, 现在 电话记录显示他们工作了一整天
[12:03] and that they ordered lunch in. 还叫了午餐外卖
[12:03] – No sign of them leaving? – Nope. – 他们没离开过? – 没有
[12:06] Their cars are still in the garage. 他们的车还在车库里
[12:06] So how’d they make the big reverse commute 那他们是怎么走那么长的路
[12:08] back to the mountains? 到深山里的?
[12:11] It does not look like they were killed here. 他们不像是在这被杀的
[12:13] What? They just vanished? 什么? 他们凭空消失了?
[12:15] Janitorial came through at quarter to 9:00. 清洁工差一刻九点时来过
[12:17] They found the place locked, nobody here, 他们发现这被锁上了 没有人
[12:18] and they saw nothing out of the ordinary. 而且没看出什么端倪
[12:24] I gotta get these guys to clean my place. 真想让这些家伙给我那儿也打扫一下
[12:27] Not a single smudge or print. 没留下一点污迹或是指纹
[12:28] You know, the only janitor I know 你知道 我知道的唯一的一个
[12:29] who’s this thorough 能干得这么彻底的清洁工
[12:30] turned out to be a serial killer. 结果却是连环杀人犯
[12:31] What do we know about this cleaning crew? 这里的清洁工怎么样?
[12:33] Same guys who’ve been cleaning this office every night 连续七年每天晚上都是同一帮人
[12:36] for the last seven years. 打扫这间办公室
[12:38] Okay. 好吧
[12:39] So, if these guys didn’t give the place 那么 既然不是那些人把这收拾得
[12:41] the white glove treatment, who did? 连蛛丝马迹都没有 谁干的?
[12:45] It’s amazing. 不可思议
[12:47] They picked it clean in less than an hour. 他们不到一个小时就把它吃得干干净净
[12:49] Yeah. They eat even faster than you. 是啊 他们吃得比你还快
[12:52] Well, they eat faster than any hide beetles I’ve ever seen. 天 他们比我见过的任何甲虫吃得都要快
[12:55] Maybe that’s why the decomp was inconsistent with T.O.D. 这就解释了为什么腐烂程度和死亡时间不一致
[12:59] Super beetles. 超级甲壳虫
[13:00] They’re some kind of different, 他们有点不一样
[13:02] I’ll say that. 我赞同
[13:03] Question is… how? 问题是… 怎么不一样?
[13:05] Genetic anomaly? 基因变种?
[13:08] Freaks of nature? 大自然的怪物?
[13:10] It’s definitely an entomological mystery. 绝对是个昆虫之谜
[13:15] Where did you come from, you little beasts? 你们从哪来的 小怪物?
[15:10] This office is definitely our primary, 这个办公室绝对是第一犯罪现场
[15:12] but only you, me, the walls and the carpet know it. 不过只有你 我 墙还有地毯知道
[15:16] – And do you smell what I smell? – Nothing. – 你闻到我闻到的了吗? – 什么都没有
[15:18] No bleach. 没有漂白剂
[15:19] They used ethanol to destroy the DNA. 他们用酒精破坏掉DNA
[15:20] Smart. 很聪明
[15:21] Any blood, fingerprints, 任何血迹 指纹
[15:22] any trace of what happened in here is gone. 就连蛛丝马迹都消失了
[15:24] They even walked the bodies out of here 他们甚至把尸体带走了
[15:25] without anybody noticing. 没让任何人注意到
[15:26] Call log said the last call 电话记录显示最后一个
[15:27] came in at 8:07. 是在八点零七分打进来的
[15:29] Janitorial crew got here at quarter to 9:00. 清洁队八点四十五到这儿的
[15:31] We’re talking less than 45 minutes. 不到四十五分钟全部完毕
[15:33] Russell said the hit was professional. 罗素说过枪法很专业
[15:35] Clean-up was professional, too. 清理做得也很专业
[15:36] Who are these guys? 这些家伙是什么人?
[15:43] I checked surveillance covering the 45 minutes 我查看了从杀人到清理现场的
[15:45] it took our bad guys to kill and clean. 四十五分钟监控录像
[15:48] According to Skadden Springs, 根据世达斯普林斯的说法
[15:49] there were no scheduled deliveries last night. 昨晚没有要送货的
[15:51] Okay, so bogus delivery guy. 原来是假扮送货人员
[15:55] That’s not the only thing that was bogus. 不只这一件事是伪造的
[15:57] We were wondering how they got the bodies out. 我们还奇怪尸体是怎么运出去的
[15:59] I think I can answer that. 我想我能回答这个
[16:00] at 8:02, three men delivered office furniture 八点零二 三个男人送来了
[16:03] to the building. 办公室家具
[16:04] 47, 四十七分
[16:06] just as the janitors 就在清洁工
[16:07] were entering the legal office upstairs, 上楼进入办公室时
[16:10] the same three guys came back out… 那三个人又从里面出来了…
[16:11] With the exact same furniture. 带着原来的家具
[16:13] Maybe just a little heavier. 可能还重了点
[16:15] Oh, look! 哦 瞧!
[16:17] There’s our water guy again. 又是那个搬水工
[16:19] What do you want to bet, he was delivering ethanol? 想打赌吗 他当时运的就是酒精?
[16:20] “Jordan’s Office Supply.” “乔丹办公用品”
[16:22] I ran it. Company doesn’t exist. 我查过了 没有这个公司
[16:25] These guys are good. Organized. 这些人很熟练 有组织
[16:27] Covert. Precise. 行动隐蔽 技巧精湛
[16:29] If I didn’t know any better, 如果我不清楚的话
[16:30] I’d say they had military training. 还以为他们接受过军事训练
[16:31] Yeah, just like the army, every squad 对啊 就像军队一样 每一小队
[16:33] needs a squad leader. 都需要个队长
[16:36] Four paths converged 四条路汇聚在
[16:39] in a service area, and they took the path 这个服务区里 他们选择了
[16:42] most traveled by… 常用的那条通路…
[16:43] What’re you getting at? 你发现什么了?
[16:44] Walk these guys back out again. 把他们再倒回去
[16:46] Yeah, look at this. 对 看这里
[16:47] “Hello, boss.” “Hey, nice work.” “你好 头儿” “嘿 干得不错”
[16:49] See, they’re talking to each other. 看 他们在互相说话
[16:51] “Ah, well done.” “啊 干得不错”
[16:52] “Thanks, boss.” “谢谢 头儿”
[16:53] When was the last time 你们最后一次看见有人
[16:53] you saw anyone wear a raincoat in Vegas? 在维加斯穿雨衣是什么时候?
[16:56] I think I can answer that. 我想我能回答
[17:00] Just after 8:00 p.M., guy in the raincoat 刚过八点 一个穿着雨衣的家伙
[17:03] got on the elevator. 上了电梯
[17:04] Ten minutes later, he got off. 十分钟后 他出来了
[17:06] – After the murders. – All right, – 就在谋杀之后 – 好
[17:08] so we got our cleaning crew and our hit team. 我们找到我们的清洁队和突击队了
[17:11] Let’s take a closer look at these guys. 让我们好好看看这些家伙
[17:12] Pull their faces out of the crowd. 把他们从人群中找出来
[17:20] Rest in peace, little man. 安息吧 小家伙
[17:40] Hey, Nick. What’s up? 嘿 尼克 怎么样了?
[17:41] Well, that’s just it. 那个 是这样的
[17:43] I’m not real sure, and I can use your help. 我不太确定 还得你来帮帮我
[17:45] – Okay? – Okay. – 好啊? – 好的
[17:46] Greg and I did a little experiment 我和格雷格对在垃圾场找到的甲虫
[17:48] with the beetles we found at the dump site. 进行了一个小小的实验
[17:51] They have an appetite unlike 他们的食欲和我之前见过的
[17:52] any other bug I’ve ever seen before. 所有的虫子都不一样
[17:54] Check that out. Now… 看看这个 现在…
[17:56] that explains how the bodies were picked clean in half a day, 报告解释了为什么尸体会在半天内被清理掉
[17:59] but doesn’t explain this. 但没法解释这个
[18:03] What am I looking at? 我看的是什么?
[18:05] That’s the beetle’s equipment. 这是那些甲虫的生殖器
[18:07] – Enhanced. – Obviously. – 增大了 – 很明显
[18:08] And completely useless. 但毫无用处
[18:11] Well, my guess is, they were irradiated. 恩 我的猜测是它们被辐射了
[18:14] Where are you going with this? 你怎么想到的?
[18:17] I think someone’s bioengineering these bugs. 我认为有人在进行甲虫的生物研究
[18:21] I know it sounds crazy, but it’s like 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 但是就像有人
[18:22] something has switched off their “I’m full” Button, 把他们的”我饱了”的按钮关掉了一样
[18:25] made them great eaters, bad breeders, 让他们成为绝佳的食者 糟糕的繁殖者
[18:28] so they’d do their job, and they just disappear. 所以他们做他们的工作 然后直接消失了
[18:30] – Along with their dinner. – Yeah. – 随他们的晚餐一起 – 没错
[18:32] Pretty crazy, right? 很疯狂 是吧?
[18:34] No. No. 不 一点也不
[18:36] That’s… Actually, 这很…实际上
[18:36] that’s pretty consistent 这很符合马克·加百列和塞拉瑟斯
[18:38] with Mark Gabriel and Ceressus. 的一贯作风
[18:40] That company is into all kinds of covert ops, 这家公司长于各类隐秘研究
[18:42] weapons development, you name it. 武器开发什么的 应有尽有
[18:48] Ballistics came back on our victims. 弹道组查出死者身上的枪伤
[18:50] The main caliber used was a 5.7 by 28. 大致口径是5.7乘28毫米
[18:53] 5.7 by 28. 5.7乘28毫米
[18:54] That’s the same caliber as the bullets 这和上个月谋杀了那个
[18:56] that killed that ballistics expert last month, right? 枪弹专家的子弹口径一致 对吗?
[18:58] That’s the same caliber as the assault rifles 这个口径还跟在巴基斯坦失踪
[19:00] that went missing in Pakistan and ended up here in Vegas. 最后在维加斯出现过的冲锋枪口径一致
[19:02] But I thought we got all those off the streets. 我还以为我们已经把那些走私军火清查干净了
[19:04] – Apparently not. – Okay, but – 显然没有 – 好吧 但是
[19:06] Mark Gabriel claimed he had nothing to do with those guns. 马克 加百列声称他和这些枪支没关系
[19:08] Yeah, just like he had nothing 是啊 就像他说跟他妻子的失踪
[19:09] to do with his wife’s disappearance. 毫无关系一样
[19:11] So who you calling now? 你在给谁打电话?
[19:13] The FBI. 联邦调查局
[19:16] Look. 听着
[19:18] I’m sorry, a few bullets and bugs isn’t enough for us 我很抱歉 仅是一些子弹和甲虫不足以让我们
[19:21] to put the target back on Mark Gabriel. 把马克 加百列重新定为目标嫌疑人
[19:22] What about his wife and her lawyer coming forward? 如果他的妻子和她的律师出来指证呢?
[19:25] Laura Gabriel was coming to you with information. 劳拉 加百列曾带着情报去找你
[19:28] So the FBI is brought in on a case, 这么说联邦调查局介入了一个案子
[19:29] a- nd nobody thinks to call me? – Jim… – 却没人来通知我? – 吉姆…
[19:30] Yeah, actually, no, it was my bad. 是的 实际上 不是 是我的错
[19:32] I-I called them. 我- 我打给他们的
[19:33] I should’ve given you a heads-up. 我应该给你个信儿
[19:36] Okay. 好了
[19:38] The heads-up can start now. 现在给我也不晚
[19:40] You remember Special Agents Pratt and McQuaid. 你还记得特别探员普拉特和奎德吧
[19:43] You’re working the Ceressus case. 你们在调查塞拉瑟斯的案子
[19:45] And they just agreed to provide background 而且他们刚刚同意提供背景材料
[19:47] that might help us out on our current investigation. 这可能有助于我们现在的调查
[19:50] Isn’t that right? 是这样吗?
[19:52] That’s about right. 差不多吧
[19:53] Because the truth is, 因为事实是
[19:54] you wouldn’t have responded 如果你不是认为
[19:55] quickly to my phone call 马克 加百列除了走私军火
[19:56] if you didn’t think that Mark Gabriel 还犯有其他重罪的话
[19:58] was guilty of more than gunrunning. 你不会尽快报告给我的
[20:00] Right? 对吗?
[20:01] We’ve had reason to believe 我们有理由相信
[20:03] that Ceressus’s been engaged 塞拉瑟斯在美国
[20:04] in a number of illegal activities here in the U.S. 参与了许多违法行为
[20:06] What illegal activities 你所说的违法行为
[20:08] exactly are you talking about? 究竟是什么?
[20:12] Full disclosure? 详细说明?
[20:14] That would be refreshing. 那就皆大欢喜了
[20:16] We’ve been looking at Mark Gabriel for almost a year now. 我们注意马克 加百列有一年之久了
[20:20] We believe that Ceressus is heavily involved in gunrunning, 我们相信塞拉瑟斯犯有严重的军火走私罪
[20:22] corporate espionage, computer hacking– the list goes on. 从事间谍 黑客入侵等活动 –罄竹难书
[20:24] Bringing their international expertise to a domestic market. 把他们的国际专业技术带到国内市场出售
[20:27] Corporations. Cartels 公司 联合企业
[20:28] Whoever’s got the highest bid. 价高者得
[20:29] How about murder for hire? 那雇凶谋杀呢?
[20:32] Okay. I guess we take that as a yes. 好吧 我猜这就是默认了
[20:35] Okay. What have you got? 就这些了 你们了解到了什么?
[20:37] A lot more than you think. 比你想象的还多
[20:39] You know these people? 认识这些人吗?
[20:41] Yeah, we’ve seen them before, 认识 我们之前见过他们
[20:42] but we haven’t been able to connect them 但我们没有把他们和塞拉瑟斯或
[20:44] to Ceressus or Mark Gabriel. 马克 加百列联系起来
[20:45] I mean, the guy doesn’t make mistakes. 我是说 那家伙没犯过错
[20:48] Thank you for the full disclosure. 谢谢你的详细说明
[20:50] As for the mistakes, I beg to differ. 至于没犯错 抱歉 不敢苟同
[20:53] He made three. 他犯了三个
[20:59] I’m sorry about your friend. 对于你朋友的事我很抱歉
[21:03] Me, too. 我也是
[21:05] Look, I was going to call you, but… 听着 我曾想打给你 但是…
[21:08] It’s probably better that you didn’t. 也许你没打才是对的
[21:12] Maybe we could… 也许我们可以…
[21:14] We’ve got work to do. 我们还有工作要做
[21:17] Yeah. 没错
[21:24] Hey. Who was that? 嘿 他是谁?
[21:26] He’s Jim McQuaid with the FBI. 他是联邦调查局的吉姆·奎德
[21:29] They’re cooperating on the Gabriel case. 他们来一起合作办加百列的案子
[21:33] I ran down Laura Gabriel’s financials. 我查到了劳拉 加百列的财务状况
[21:35] She closed out her bank account five days ago. 她在五天前关掉了她的银行账户
[21:38] Withdrew $28,000. 提走了两万八千美元
[21:40] Sounds like she was scared. 听起来她很害怕
[21:42] Maybe she tried to go on the run. 也许她想跑了
[21:44] Well, I don’t think she got far. 我认为她没走多远
[21:45] Activity on her cell phone stopped the day 她的电话在律师事务所出事的前一天
[21:47] before the hit at the law office. 就没再使用过了
[21:50] You all right? 你还好吗?
[21:51] I will be. 会好的
[21:52] When we nail Gabriel. 只要我们抓到加百列
[21:58] Mom. 妈妈
[21:59] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了?
[22:01] I asked the desk. 我问过服务台
[22:02] They said it was okay. 他们说没关系
[22:03] Well, that’s okay, but why are you here? 是没关系 但是你怎么会过来?
[22:07] This came in my mail, 我收到的信
[22:09] but the card was meant for you. 但卡片一定是给你的
[22:18] “Catherine, sorry I couldn’t make it. ” 凯瑟琳 抱歉我做不到了
[22:20] I tried. David Campbell.” 我努力过了 大卫·坎贝尔”
[22:23] David Campbell?! 大卫·坎贝尔?!
[22:24] I know. 我知道
[22:26] Laura’s father. 劳拉的父亲
[22:28] I-I-I… I don’t understand. 我-我-我…我不明白
[22:30] The man died 20 years ago. 这个男人二十年前就死了
[22:33] Catherine, what is going on? 凯瑟琳 这是怎么回事?
[22:35] Did something happen to Laura? 劳拉出事了吗?
[22:39] Has anyone else touched this? 有别人碰过这个吗?
[22:41] Just me, the mailman and now you. 只有我 邮递员 和你
[22:45] I’m going to have someone escort you home. 我去找个人送你回家
[22:49] Card’s the same story as the envelope. 卡片上的指纹和你妈妈说的一样
[22:50] Besides you and your mom, 除了你和你妈妈的指纹之外
[22:51] just partials; nothing usable. 只有一些残印 没什么有用的
[22:53] I’ll swab it for DNA. 我会检查一下DNA
[22:56] Laura mailed the card 劳拉在律师事务所出事的
[22:57] a day before the murders at the law office 前一天把卡片寄给我
[23:00] and sent it directly from a post office in Pahrump. 而且是直接从帕朗的一家邮局寄过来的
[23:03] She wanted to make sure you got it. 她想确保你一定能收到
[23:05] And make sure that Gabriel didn’t intercept it. 同时为了确保加百列不会拦截到它
[23:06] That’s why she sent it to my mom. 所以她把卡片寄给了我母亲
[23:08] You really think Mark Gabriel is reading your mail? 你真的认为马克 加百列监视你的信件?
[23:11] I wouldn’t put anything past him. 他肯定不会放过任何一个细节
[23:15] You and Laura close? 你和劳拉走得很近?
[23:17] Yeah. 是的
[23:19] At one time, yeah. 有一段时间是的
[23:21] When we were kids, Laura’s house 小的时候劳拉家
[23:23] was like my second home. 就像是我的第二个家
[23:24] Until Sam, her dad 还有她父亲
[23:26] was like the closest thing I had to a father. 对我亲得就如同我父亲山姆
[23:28] We were like sisters. 我们情同姐妹
[23:31] This card play music when you got it? 你收到贺卡的时候在放音乐吗?
[23:34] Well, no, but I just assumed it wasn’t working. 没有 我以为它原本就是坏的
[23:41] Well, I think I know why you got cheated 我想我知道你被生日快乐歌
[23:44] out of a birthday song. 迷惑的原因了
[23:45] This is a cell phone memory card. 这是手机的内存卡
[23:49] So I ran the memory card. 我读取了内存卡
[23:51] It’s not Laura’s. 不是劳拉的
[23:53] It’s registered to Mark Gabriel. 是马克 加百列注册的
[23:53] And this is all that’s on it? 卡上就这些东西?
[23:56] Ah, pictures of the Gabriels over the last year. 嗯 加百列去年拍的照片
[23:57] Why would Laura go 为什么劳拉
[23:58] to all that trouble to send me vacation photos? 要绕这么大个弯儿把度假时拍的照片给我?
[24:00] If you didn’t know any better, you’d 不知道的人还以为
[24:02] think they had a pretty wonderful life. 他们生活得幸福美满
[24:05] You know, there was one picture, though, 但是有张照片
[24:06] – that seemed a little out of place. – Show me. – 看上去不那么和谐 – 我看看
[24:09] Yeah. 好的
[24:11] Some kind of weird self-portrait. 表情怪异的单人照
[24:12] – En-Enlarge it, please. – Yeah. – 麻烦把它放大 – 没问题
[24:18] I know that house. 我记得那座房子
[24:20] I’ve been there when I was a kid. 小的时候我去过
[24:22] That’s Laura’s cousin’s house. 是劳拉表妹家
[24:52] Lvpd! 拉斯维加斯警察局!
[25:11] Blowflies. 一片狼藉
[25:14] Copper in the air. 射击痕迹
[25:50] Is it Laura? 是劳拉吗?
[25:53] It’s Laura’s cousin Helen… 是劳拉的表妹海伦
[25:55] and Helen’s husband. 和她丈夫
[25:57] Both shot in the head. 都是头部中弹
[25:59] She took a beating. 她死前被打
[26:02] So where’s Laura? 那劳拉在哪儿?
[26:15] When we were kids, we played here. 我们小的时候在这儿玩耍
[26:17] Laura’s granddad grew up in the Depression. 劳拉的祖父出生于大萧条时期
[26:20] Didn’t trust banks. 不相信银行
[26:22] So, when he built this house, he made sure 所以他建造房子的时候就考虑到
[26:26] that he would never need 不需要银行也能确保
[26:28] any banks to keep his money safe. 自己财产的绝对安全
[26:46] Laura! 劳拉!
[26:57] Laura Gabriel’s alive? 劳拉 加百列活着?
[26:58] Yeah. We found her hiding in a crawl space 是的 我们找到她时
[26:59] under the house. 她趴在地板下面的狭窄空间
[27:01] Catherine’s talking to her right now. 凯瑟琳正跟她聊着呢
[27:02] You think it’s the same crew that hit the law office? 会不会和袭击律师事务所的是同一伙人?
[27:04] Oh, it doesn’t look like it. 感觉不像
[27:06] The place is a mess. 现场一片狼藉
[27:07] Unless they’re losing their touch. 除非他们突然转性
[27:09] Maybe they got interrupted. 有可能他们被中途打断
[27:11] Okay. 好吧
[27:12] Uh, finish processing the scene. 完成现场分析
[27:13] I’ll let the FBI guys know. 我来通知联邦调查局的
[27:15] I got it. 明白
[27:18] It happened so fast. 一切来的太快
[27:21] I heard them break in. 我听见他们破门而入的声音
[27:23] Helen told me to hide. 海伦让我藏起来
[27:25] They had Derek. 他们抓了德里克
[27:27] They were yelling at him. 对他大吼大叫
[27:28] Helen was screaming. 海伦叫着
[27:30] Please don’t shoot him! 求求你们不要杀他!
[27:31] No! 不要!
[27:34] Next thing I know, they were shouting at her. 接着他们对着她咆哮
[27:36] Hitting her. 打她
[27:39] Please… And then… 求求你们 然后
[27:41] She wouldn’t tell them. 她不肯说
[27:44] They were beating her, 他们就揍她
[27:45] and she still wouldn’t tell them anything. 她还是什么都不肯说
[27:48] Could you tell how many there were? 当时有多少人在场?
[27:50] No. 不知道
[27:51] I heard one of them. 我听到了其中一个的声音
[27:53] He got a phone call. 他接了通电话
[27:56] Sounded like he had an accent. 听起来他带着口音
[27:58] After that, they left. 然后他们就走了
[28:00] When I heard footsteps again, I thought they’d come back. 我再次听到脚步声 还以为他们回来了
[28:04] I was sure that they’d find me. 我以为他们肯定会找到我
[28:07] But it was you. 还好是你
[28:10] Laura. Laura. 劳拉. 劳拉.
[28:14] What is it that you know 你知道是什么事情使得
[28:15] that has Mark so worried? 马克如此焦虑吗?
[28:19] Remember when I told you I overheard something? 还记得我之前跟你说过我偷听到一些事情吗?
[28:24] One night, Mark was in the study with a man. 那天晚上 马克跟一个男人呆在书房
[28:28] They were talking about cleaning the offices 他们在聊清理斯坦利·梅瑞尔的
[28:30] of Stanley Merrill. 的办事处
[28:32] Why do I know that name? 我怎么觉得这名字这么耳熟?
[28:35] Stanley Merrill was a military contractor, 斯坦利·梅瑞尔是个军火商
[28:37] rival of Mark’s. 是马克的对手
[28:38] Went missing 11 months ago. 他11个月前失踪了
[28:40] Mark killed him. I know it. 是马克杀了他 我敢肯定
[28:43] You’re here, 你既然来这儿了
[28:45] so I’m assuming you got the card I sent? 也就是说我寄的卡片你收到了?
[28:47] Yeah, and the memory card 是的 还有存着你的
[28:50] with the photo that you took. 照片的内存卡
[28:51] You knew that I’d recognize the house. 你知道我一定能认出那所房子
[28:53] There were more photos on that memory card. 内存卡上有很多照片
[28:56] Yeah, the vacation photos. 是的 都是度假时照的
[28:57] More than that. 不只这些
[28:58] What do you mean? 这话什么意思?
[29:00] When Mark conducted business, he always swapped out 马克做交易的时候总是把
[29:02] the memory card on his phone. 他手机上的内存卡卸下来
[29:05] That one was in his pocket. I took it. 我偷偷拿了他口袋里的这张卡
[29:06] I know Mark. 我了解马克
[29:09] There has to be something more. 肯定不止这些
[29:31] There really is nothing more tedious 没有什么事儿比坐在这儿
[29:33] than to have to sit through a slide show 翻看别人度假照片
[29:35] of somebody else’s vacation photos. 更奇怪的了
[29:38] My mother went to Anguilla 我母亲去安圭拉岛
[29:40] over Christmas with her new boyfriend. 陪她的新男友过圣诞了
[29:41] He’s a regular Ansel Adams. 他就是个普通的小老头儿
[29:43] I sat through four hours of sand, sea and sunset. 我已经看了四个小时的沙漠 海洋 日落景色
[29:48] I didn’t know your mom had a new boyfriend. 我怎么没听说你妈妈有个新男友
[29:49] Yeah, I don’t want to talk about it. 那当然 我也不想提啊
[29:51] Good. Me, neither. – What are you doing? 好吧 我也没问过 – 你干嘛呢?
[29:53] Catherine thinks there’s some kind of information 凯瑟琳说照片里隐藏着
[29:55] hidden in these images. 一些信息
[29:56] Steganography. 隐写术
[29:57] The art of embedding data within data. 用数据掩盖数据
[29:59] So I’m analyzing the noise levels to see 所以我在分析像素噪音层
[30:01] if there are any data packets embedded in these pixels. 看看能不能找到隐藏的数据包
[30:10] Have you checked the noise levels on this marlin? 检查过这条沙丁鱼身上的噪音层了吗?
[30:12] No, not yet. Haven’t gotten there. Why? 还没来得及查 怎么了?
[30:14] Well, I’m no expert, but this little 虽然我不是专家 但我没找这只可爱的
[30:16] Punxsutawney Phil of the sea 海中土拨鼠
[30:18] isn’t seeing his shadow. 没有影子
[30:21] You’re right– no shadow. 你说的没错 没有影子
[30:24] This fish has been Photoshopped. 这条鱼用PS处理过
[30:28] These noise levels are off the charts. 噪音层不大正常
[30:31] There’s definitely data embedded in this fish. 这条鱼身上肯定藏了数据
[30:33] Let’s gut it. 我们看看
[30:35] Running it through steganalysis decryption… 隐写术破译分析
[30:37] now. 现在开始
[30:42] Numbers. 全是数字
[30:44] Could be a code? 会不会是密码?
[30:47] Yeah. 有可能
[30:49] So, Mr. Martens, 马顿斯先生
[30:51] is there a reason why Mark Gabriel sent his number two 您能告诉我们为什么马克 加百列自己不来
[30:53] instead of coming here himself? 却派他的副手代劳呢?
[30:54] Mr. Gabriel had an important conference. 加百列先生有一场重要的会议
[30:56] He sends his regrets. 他深表遗憾
[30:57] I’m sure he does. 他当然会遗憾
[30:59] So, as the CFO 你作为塞拉瑟斯的
[31:00] of Ceressus, you’re the money guy. 副执行总裁 掌管财政大权
[31:04] And legal counsel. 兼任法律顾问
[31:05] What’s this about? 有何贵干?
[31:07] Well, we went on a little, uh, 我们来了场小型的
[31:08] fishing expedition, and we found 钓鱼探险 发现
[31:10] a bunch of numbers embedded 这张照片这块儿
[31:12] in this image right here. 隐藏着大堆数字
[31:14] First, we thought that they were code, 起初我们以为这是密码
[31:16] but then we realized that they were actually numbers 后来发现就是代表了
[31:19] and dates of transactions. 交易日期的数字
[31:21] Recording monies being wired 记录了从塞拉瑟斯下属的子公司
[31:22] from a subsidiary of Ceressus 汇到一个瑞士银行账户的
[31:23] to a single account in a Swiss bank. 资金流向
[31:25] Where did you get this information? 你们从哪儿弄到的信息?
[31:27] Ah, well, that’s all very cloak-and-dagger. 呃 这个嘛 这个就说来话长了
[31:29] But here’s where it gets interesting. 有意思的是
[31:31] The actual dates of the transactions. 那笔交易的准确日期
[31:35] 11 months ago, your boss’s rival, 11个月前 正是你老板的劲敌
[31:36] Stanley Merrill, disappears. 斯坦利·梅瑞尔失踪的日子
[31:38] And money goes to Switzerland. 一笔款项汇去了瑞士
[31:41] I don’t know anything about that. 对此我一无所知
[31:42] Four weeks ago, Lenny Wesson, 四个礼拜前 连尼·维森
[31:44] witness against Ceressus, dies in custody. 对抗塞拉瑟斯的目击证人 拘留时死了
[31:46] And money goes to Switzerland. 一笔款项汇去了瑞士
[31:48] These numbers are meaningless. 这些数字毫无意义
[31:51] Four days ago, Malcolm Turner, lawyer to your boss’s wife, 四天前 马尔科姆·特纳 你老板妻子的律师
[31:53] who’d agreed to come forward with information, is murdered. 同意来提供信息 被谋杀了
[31:56] Once again, the Swiss economy gets a shot in the arm. 再次 瑞士的经济又一次锦上添花
[31:59] Now… 好了
[32:01] I know that your law degree is telling you 我知道以你的法律专业知识 你断定
[32:04] that we don’t have enough to make a case, 我们不能提供足够的理由证明这些
[32:06] but sooner or later, someone’s going to talk. 但迟早会有人开口的
[32:08] And my common sense degree tells me 而我的常识告诉我
[32:10] sooner would be a lot better for you. 越早坦白对你越好
[32:14] Look, I have no knowledge of this subsidiary of Ceressus, 听着 我不知道塞拉瑟斯的这个子公司
[32:19] and I don’t know anything about these transactions. 而且我对这些交易一无所知
[32:21] All right. 好吧
[32:22] You know them? 那你认识他们吗?
[32:27] These men? No. 这些人?不认识
[32:33] This man, I’m sorry to say, I do. 这个男人 不好意思 我认识
[32:36] Who is he? 他是谁?
[32:38] A contractor who’s done work for Ceressus abroad. 为塞拉瑟斯海外公司工作的承包人
[32:41] What kind of work? 是什么样的工作?
[32:42] I think you know the answer. 我想你知道是干什么的
[32:44] To my knowledge, 据我所知
[32:45] we’ve never called on his expertise 他的专业技能对于我们的
[32:47] for any assignments in this country, 国内业务没有任何帮助
[32:49] nor would I ever sanction it. 我也从未认可
[32:51] Well, sounds to me 好吧 听起来
[32:53] like someone left you holding the bag. 像是有人让你留下来处理残局
[32:56] Or perhaps given me reason to cooperate. 不如说给了我合作的理由
[33:02] I’m going to need cover. 我需要藏身之地
[33:04] Okay. 没问题
[33:05] Now we’re getting someplace. 我们马上着手安排
[33:10] I’ve got some good news. 我有个好消息
[33:11] You’re not going to be alone in coming forward. 你不用孤军奋战了
[33:13] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[33:14] Someone else has agreed to cooperate with the FBI. 还有人同意和联邦调查局合作了
[33:18] Who? 谁?
[33:19] Well, I can’t say. 唔 我不能说
[33:20] But what I can say 我能肯定的是
[33:22] is that you’re going to get through this. 你会度过这次难关的
[33:24] I hope so. 希望如此
[33:26] For all our sakes. 为了我们自己
[33:27] -Yeah. -Sir… -Laura! -嗯 -先生… -劳拉!
[33:29] Laura! 劳拉!
[33:30] Hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. 嘿 嘿 停 停 停
[33:31] I can’t let you in here. 我不能让你进去
[33:33] I have the right to see my wife. 我有权见我妻子
[33:34] Actually, Mr. Gabriel, you don’t. 事实上 加百列先生 你没有
[33:36] Mr. Gabriel, I’m gonna have to ask you to stay out here. 加百列先生 你得在外边呆着
[33:38] Get him the hell out of here. 立刻把他弄出去
[33:39] – That’s my wife! – She’s a witness. – 她是我妻子! – 她是目击证人
[33:41] And she’s going to bury you. 而且她打算搞垮你
[33:42] No, you’re the one trying to bury me. 不 你才是真正想搞垮我的人
[33:44] Oh, if I was going to bury you, I’d put you in the ground where 哦 如果我想弄死你 我会把你扔到
[33:46] they’d never find you. 永远没人找到的地方
[33:47] Really? Is that a threat? 是吗? 这算是威胁了?
[33:49] Do you need help finding the door? 需要告诉你门在哪儿吗?
[33:51] We’re not done. 我跟你没完
[34:04] Everything’s going to work out, you’ll see. 问题总会解决的 很快了
[34:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:10] She’s scared. 她受了惊吓
[34:12] Yeah, well… 是的 唔…
[34:13] she’s got reason. 理所当然
[34:15] Wish I could say it’ll go away with time, 我想说一切都会随时间过去的
[34:16] but I’d be lying. 但谁都知道这是撒谎
[34:21] You can never completely outrun your past. 你永远不能完全摆脱过去的阴影
[34:28] I’m never going to see her again. 我不打算再见她了
[34:32] What about you? 你呢?
[34:35] Well, it’s your call. 你说了算
[34:40] Transport team’s here. 转移组的来了
[34:43] Don’t worry… 不用担心…
[34:45] I’ll be with her the whole time. 我会一直守在她身边的
[35:20] Name’s Paul Obrecht, 54. 此人名保罗·奥布雷赫特 54岁
[35:23] German native. 原籍德国
[35:24] Emigrated to the U.S. When he was 16. 十六岁时移居美国
[35:25] According to the Ceressus file 根据我们从加百列副手那里
[35:27] we got off Gabriel’s number two, 拿到的塞拉瑟斯的内部档案
[35:28] Obrecht served in the military. 奥布雷赫特在军队服过役
[35:30] Army Special Forces. 美国特种部队
[35:31] Honorable discharge, 1989. 一九八九年光荣退伍
[35:33] At which point, he became a soldier-for-hire. 然后他做了雇佣兵
[35:35] Assignments in Africa, 在非洲
[35:36] the Mideast, South America. 中东 南美执行任务
[35:38] And now, apparently, here in the U.S., 现在 很明显 他在美国
[35:40] working for Mark Gabriel. 为马克·加百列效力
[35:42] Laura said that the man that Gabriel hired 劳拉说加百列雇来
[35:43] to kill Stanley Merrill, 杀害斯坦利·梅瑞尔的那个男人
[35:45] the man that she heard at her cousin’s house, 还有她在表妹家听到的打电话的男人
[35:47] had an accent. 有口音
[35:48] These guys are pros. 这些人都是职业杀手
[35:50] Yeah, but they’re not infallible. 是的 但他们也不是完全可靠
[35:52] – And their loyalty is only to themselves. – Right. – 他们只对自己忠诚 – 没错
[35:54] So, if we catch them, maybe we can get them 所以 要是我们抓住了他们 也许会有人
[35:56] to flip on Gabriel. – Right. 供出加百列 – 没错
[35:58] FBI sent over the case file 联邦调查局的送来了有关
[35:59] on Stanley Merrill’s disappearance. 斯坦利·梅瑞尔失踪的案件档案
[36:00] Putting our bad guys there, too. 这两个家伙也名列其中
[36:03] Same cast of characters. 同样的角色
[36:06] Including one we overlooked at the law firm. 包括我们在法律公司
[36:08] And at Stanley Merrill’s 和11个月前在斯坦利·梅瑞尔
[36:10] office 11 months ago. 办公室漏查了的一个人
[36:11] Push in on the woman’s face. 把那个女人的脸放大
[36:22] I just saw her. 我刚刚见过她
[36:24] – Where? – At the hospital. – 在哪儿? – 医院
[36:26] She’s on the FBI transport detail. 她是联邦调查局转移组的成员
[36:31] How long ago did you lose contact? 跟他们失去联系有多久了?
[36:33] Jim, we’ve got a situation. 吉姆 我们出状况了
[36:34] Come on, Pratt, 拜托 普拉特
[36:35] all your vehicles have GPS, right? 你那儿所有的车不是都安了定位系统吗?
[36:37] Where? When? 在哪儿?什么时候?
[36:38] No, Willows identified her. 不 韦乐丝认出她了
[36:40] She’s on the hit team, I’m sure of it. 她是突击队的其中一个 我确定
[36:42] Are you sure? 你确定?
[36:43] Well, keep me in the loop. 好吧 有消息通知我
[36:46] LVPD found them. 拉斯韦加斯警察局找到了他们
[37:01] Sorry, guys, the FBI’s got this one. 抱歉各位 这个案子由联邦调查局接手了
[37:03] What happened? 发生了什么事儿?
[37:04] Evidence on the ground 地上的证据
[37:05] suggests an ambush. 说明遭到了伏击
[37:06] They took out the lead car. 他们撞飞了领头的车
[37:08] The FBI guys never saw it coming. 联邦调查局的人根本没见着它
[37:10] And the car with Laura Gabriel and Agent McQuaid? 那劳拉 加百列和奎德探员坐的车呢?
[37:12] They tried to evade the shooters. 他们试图避开射击者
[37:13] Driver was hit first. 司机最先被枪杀
[37:15] And then Laura and McQuaid. 然后是劳拉和奎德
[37:17] And then they torched the car. 之后他们烧了这辆车
[37:18] – Any witnesses? – No. – 有目击者吗? – 没有
[37:20] But I found these. 但我发现了这些弹壳
[37:21] Seen those before. 以前见过
[37:26] Hope they were dead before the fire… 希望他们在着火之前就死了…
[38:00] …probably a guy or two down here. …也许还需要派一两个人手
[38:01] Trying to figure out if the convoy was off course or not, 查明护送的车队是否偏离了行驶路线
[38:04] or if it was driven into this ambush… 或者驶进了埋伏圈…
[38:05] How could you let this happen?! 你们是怎么搞的?!
[38:06] CSI Willows, please. 现场调查员韦乐丝 别这样
[38:07] How could you allow an assassin 你们怎么能让个杀手
[38:09] to infiltrate your protection team 混进护卫队里
[38:10] and got four agents and my friend killed?! 害死四个探员还有我的朋友?!
[38:12] This is not the time. 现在不是讨论这个的时候
[38:14] Catherine, let’s let them do their job, okay? 凯瑟琳 让他们完成工作 好吗?
[38:17] Oh, it’s a little late for that. 现在是不是太迟了
[38:19] This should be our crime scene. 这儿应该就是犯罪现场
[38:20] You should be on the phone 你应该打电话
[38:21] getting everybody down here! 让所有人都来这儿!
[38:23] All hands on deck! – Hey, hey, hey, listen. 齐心协力! – 嘿 嘿 嘿 听着
[38:25] know how you’re feeling right now, believe me. 我了解你现在的感受 相信我
[38:27] I’m going to give you some advice someone gave me once. 我想给你一些之前别人给我的建议
[38:29] Walk away. 去别的地方吧
[38:30] Right now. 马上
[38:31] Walk away?! 去别的地方吧?!
[38:33] Yes, go to the office, 是的 回办公室去
[38:34] leave your notes on my desk, 把你的记录放到我办公桌上
[38:36] and then go home. 然后回家
[38:38] Just like that? 就这样?
[38:41] Yeah, just like that. 是的 就这样
[38:49] Don’t let her drive herself. 不要让她自己开车
[39:59] Do you want me to come in? 你想让我进去吗?
[40:03] It’s probably not a good idea. 这主意可不大好
[40:07] Well, if you need anything, call me. 好吧 如果有任何需要 给我打电话
[40:10] Okay? 行吗?
[40:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:26] You deserve more, Lou. 我亏欠你太多了 卢
[42:11] Get in! 上车!
[42:16] Hurry up! Come on, come on! Here they come! 快点! 赶紧 赶紧!他们过来了!
[42:19] Go! Go! 走! 快走!
[42:33] You okay? 你没事吧?
[42:34] I’ll live. 死不了
[42:37] Whoa! 哇!
[42:39] Aah! 啊!
[42:42] Ooh… 哦…
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme