时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况? |
[00:02] | No, I can’t give you directions to the Luxor. | 不 我不能告诉你怎么去卢克斯特 |
[00:05] | Look for the searchlight pointing straight up. | 笔直向上 找下探照灯的方位 |
[00:06] | You can’t miss it. | 你肯定能找到 |
[00:08] | Sir, this line is for emergencies only. | 先生 这个电话只处理紧急情况 |
[00:10] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况? |
[00:11] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况? |
[00:12] | No, ma’am, the fire department won’t fish | 不 夫人 消防队不会去你家 |
[00:14] | a rat out of your pool. | 就为了从泳池里捞只老鼠 |
[00:16] | Even if it’s the size of a dog. | 即便它有狗那么大 |
[00:20] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况? |
[00:21] | There’s a dead man in my bed. | 有个人死在我的床上 |
[00:23] | And how do you know he’s dead? | 你怎么知道他死了? |
[00:24] | I performed CPR, | 我给他做了心肺复苏 |
[00:25] | but he’s not… he’s not breathing. | 但他…停止了呼吸 |
[00:27] | There’s no heartbeat. | 也没有心跳 |
[00:28] | Okay, ma’am, I have you | 好的 夫人 我这儿显示你 |
[00:30] | at 5415 Deertrail in Henderson. | 在亨德森鹿踪街5415号 |
[00:31] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:33] | I’ll send officers out right away, | 我立刻派警员过去 |
[00:34] | and I’ll notify the coroner. | 并通知验尸官 |
[00:35] | Don’t worry about the coroner. | 别担心找验尸官的事 |
[00:38] | I’ll call him. | 我会打电话给他 |
[00:59] | We need to keep Doc out of here. | 我们不能让医生过来 |
[01:04] | This will tear his heart out. | 这会伤透他的心的 |
[01:05] | – Yeah, been there before. – Well, then again, | – 是啊 昨日重演了 – 又发生了 |
[01:08] | maybe it’s not what it looks like. | 这或许只是表象 |
[01:09] | Well… | 这个… |
[01:11] | a cheating wife and her dead lover? | 一个偷情的妻子和她死去的爱人? |
[01:13] | You see something I don’t see? | 你留意到了什么我没发现的了? |
[01:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:15] | A crime scene that has yet to be processed. | 一个还等着采证的犯罪现场 |
[01:25] | # who… are you? # | # 你是谁? # |
[01:28] | # who, who, who, who? # | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[01:30] | # who… are you? # | # 你是谁? # |
[01:34] | # who, who, who, who? # | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[01:36] | # I really wanna know # | # 我很想知道 # |
[01:38] | # who… are you? # | # 你是谁? # |
[01:40] | # Oh-oh-oh # | # 噢 噢 噢 # |
[01:42] | # come on, tell me who are you, you, you # | # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 # |
[01:45] | # are you! # | # 是谁 # |
[02:00] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[02:01] | Hey, D.B. | 嘿 D.B. |
[02:03] | We’ve got a crime scene. | 我们有一处罪案现场 |
[02:04] | And you’re delivering a personal invitation? | 你是在以个人名义邀请我加入? |
[02:07] | – Your wife’s fine. – What are you talking about? | – 你妻子安然无恙 – 你什么意思? |
[02:10] | The crime scene is at your house, Doc. | 犯罪现场就在你家 医生 |
[02:20] | So you and, uh, Dan Traxler– right?– | 这么说 你和丹・特莱斯勒…对吗? |
[02:24] | were doing research. | 当时正在做研究 |
[02:25] | Yes, that’s… that’s right. | 对…对的 |
[02:27] | So what’d you do, um, take off | 那你为什么…脱掉 |
[02:28] | all your clothes and jump into bed for research? | 所有衣服再跳上床 就是为了研究? |
[02:30] | I don’t appreciate where you’re going with this, Jim. | 你这么处理事情让我觉得很不舒服 吉姆 |
[02:33] | Judy, explain how a naked man | 朱迪 请解释下一个裸男 |
[02:34] | ended up dead in your bed. | 最后是怎样死在你的床上 |
[02:36] | I can’t. | 我没法解释 |
[02:37] | We were talking in the living room. | 当时我们正在客厅谈话 |
[02:38] | I got a phone call. | 我的电话响了 |
[02:39] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[02:41] | Our grandson has colic, | 我们的孙子肚子疼得厉害 |
[02:42] | and it’s driving our daughter crazy. | 我们女儿快急疯了 |
[02:44] | We must have talked for almost 20 minutes. | 我们肯定讲了快二十分钟的电话 |
[02:46] | Where was Traxler at this time? | 特莱斯勒当时在哪儿? |
[02:48] | In the living room, | 我接电话的时候他在客厅 |
[02:49] | but when I walked back inside, he was gone. | 但当我回屋里时 他不见了 |
[02:50] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[02:53] | Dan’s not the kind of person | 丹不是那种 |
[02:54] | who just up and leaves, | 一来拍拍屁股就走的人 |
[02:56] | so I called his cell phone. | 所以我就打了他的手机 |
[03:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:03] | I thought maybe he got the wrong idea about us. | 我想他可能对我们的关系有些误解 |
[03:05] | You know, because of the wine, | 因为喝了点酒 |
[03:07] | or I-I don’t know, | 我…我真的不知道 |
[03:08] | I might have hugged him. | 我可能之前拥抱过他 |
[03:09] | Judy, if you were having an affair, just cop to it. | 朱迪 如果你真的是在偷情 就承认吧 |
[03:12] | It can’t get any worse than this. | 没什么比这更糟糕的了 |
[03:43] | This is just so terrible. I… | 这太可怕了 我… |
[03:45] | Dave, just try and stay focused. | 戴夫 试着集中注意力 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:48] | Is it okay if I… | 我可以… |
[03:50] | swab his face? | 用棉签从他脸上取样吗? |
[03:51] | Yeah, go ahead. | 没事 请便 |
[03:59] | You know they celebrated their 25th | 你知道他们在十月才庆祝过 |
[04:00] | wedding anniversary in October? | 二十五周年结婚纪念日吗? |
[04:04] | Want to talk about how he died? | 想谈谈他是怎么死的? |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:11] | There’s no obvious injuries. | 没有明显的外伤 |
[04:18] | Dan Traxler, 45 years old. | 死者丹・特莱斯勒 现年45岁 |
[04:20] | He’s not her type. | 他不像她喜欢的类型 |
[04:22] | – Yeah, what type is that? – Doc. | – 她喜欢哪种类型的? – 医生那样的 |
[04:25] | Doc Robbins is her type. | 罗宾斯医生是她的那杯茶 |
[04:28] | 95 degrees. | 华氏九十五度 |
[04:30] | He hasn’t been dead long. | 死亡的时间不长 |
[04:31] | Maybe a couple hours. | 可能是几小时前 |
[04:35] | There’s blood in the mouth. | 死者嘴里有血 |
[04:37] | Maybe he bit his lip. | 可能是他咬舌所致 |
[04:39] | Yeah, but you usually don’t find blood | 但死于心脏病的人 |
[04:41] | with a heart attack. | 通常不会有血迹 |
[04:43] | Al. God. | 艾尔 感谢上帝 |
[04:45] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[04:46] | No, no, no. No, wait here. Wait here. | 停下 别过去 在这等着 |
[04:49] | I’m sorry, Al. | 对不起 艾尔. |
[04:51] | You got to back off and let us do our job. | 你不能插手 交给我们就好 |
[04:53] | Jim, I need to speak to my wife. | 吉姆 我得和我妻子谈谈 |
[04:54] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[04:56] | – Please. – Sorry. | – 拜托了 – 抱歉 |
[04:57] | Let me talk to him. | 我来和他说两句 |
[04:59] | I’ll fill you in, okay? | 我会告诉你具体情况 行吗? |
[05:07] | Okay, no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行入室的迹象 |
[05:09] | The neighbors didn’t see or hear anything. | 邻居们没看到 也没听到什么 |
[05:11] | The victim’s car was parked a block away | 受害者的车停在一个街区外 |
[05:13] | and had been ticketed before. | 之前被开过罚单 |
[05:15] | What are you thinking– an affair? | 你是怎么想的 婚外情? |
[05:17] | Well, yeah, yeah. | 是的 我是这么想的… |
[05:18] | I mean, I think the guy crapped out in bed, right? | 我是说死者脱光了在床上 对吗? |
[05:21] | And she’s not coming clean because she knows all of us. | 她没有处理现场 因为她熟知我们每一个人 |
[05:23] | Greg, you got anything to add? | 格雷格 你还有什么要补充的吗? |
[05:24] | Yeah. There’s, uh, blood in the guy’s mouth. | 对 死者嘴里有血 |
[05:28] | – Hadn’t gone there. – All right. | – 没考虑过这点吧 – 好吧 |
[05:29] | Well, we need backup. | 我们需要支援 |
[05:30] | We’re going to play this smart, treat it as a homicide. | 我们要处理得当 先按谋杀调查 |
[05:33] | I need to take Judy downtown. | 我要带朱迪到局里坐坐 |
[05:35] | Okay. Let me process her first. | 好吧 我先了解一下她的情况 |
[05:37] | Okay, here’s a helpful hint: | 有一条很有用的提示 |
[05:38] | She said she was on her cell phone | 她说当时她在打电话 |
[05:40] | when whatever happened happened. | 就在这一切发生的时候 |
[05:41] | You might want to check that out. | 你可能想查清楚这个 |
[05:45] | – Mrs. Robbins. – Yes. | – 罗宾斯夫人 – 我是 |
[05:47] | D.B. Russell. I-I am so sorry | 我是D.B.罗素 我很抱歉 |
[05:49] | that we have to meet under these circumstances. | 我们不得不在这种情况下见面 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 没关系 |
[05:52] | I’m going to need to see your cell phone. | 我需要看下你的手机 |
[05:54] | Yes. | 好的 |
[05:56] | And who… who’s Pam? | 帕姆…是谁? |
[05:58] | Pam is our daughter. | 帕姆是我们的女儿 |
[06:00] | – That was a long phone call. – Yeah. | – 那通电话聊了很久 – 对 |
[06:01] | – Where’d you take it? – Um… | – 你是在哪接的电话? – 嗯… |
[06:02] | I was in the back, on the lanai. | 当时我在后门 门廊那儿 |
[06:05] | Okay. Well, you relax. | 好的 别紧张 |
[06:06] | We’re going to sort this out. | 我们会解决这事儿的 |
[06:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:18] | Hey, doll. | 嘿 丫头 |
[06:20] | No, no, I’m… I’m at a scene. | 不不 我现在…在出现场 |
[06:26] | No, it’s okay. I-I can talk. | 没事 我可以讲话 |
[06:28] | As a matter of fact, I can talk for about 20 minutes. | 其实 我还能讲上大概二十分钟 |
[06:32] | Gee, I wish you could see this. | 哎呀 我真希望你能看看这个 |
[06:36] | Their geraniums are doing so much better than ours. | 他们的天竺葵养得比我们的好多了 |
[06:41] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[06:51] | I called, uh, | 我打电话给塞尔维亚・思侬 |
[06:53] | Sylvia Sloane from days | 把她从白班调过来 |
[06:54] | to do the post. – Okay. | 接了这个工作 – 好的 |
[06:55] | Um, I’ll stay with the body. | 我会继续验尸工作 |
[06:57] | Good. | 好 |
[06:58] | Don’t want any questions about how we handled this. | 别想问任何有关我们要怎么处理的问题 |
[07:01] | Right. | 行 |
[07:04] | Doc… | 医生 |
[07:14] | Mrs. Robbins? | 罗宾斯夫人 |
[07:16] | I’m CSI Brody. | 我是犯罪现场调查科的布洛迪 |
[07:17] | I’m here to process you. | 我是来给你采样的 |
[07:31] | Doc. | 医生 |
[07:32] | Uh, you can’t come in here. | 呃 你不能进来 |
[07:34] | Morgan’s processing Judy. | 摩根正在向朱迪了解情况 |
[07:37] | Could you grab her something to wear out of that top drawer? | 你能从最上面那层抽屉帮朱迪拿几件衣服吗? |
[07:40] | Uh, yeah. | 啊 行 |
[07:42] | I’ll make sure she gets something. | 我一会儿肯定帮她拿 |
[07:46] | Greg, do me a favor. | 格雷格 帮个忙 |
[07:49] | Run this scene for me– | 把现场勘验情况给我 |
[07:51] | Doc Robbins, coroner– | 验尸官罗宾斯医生说一遍 |
[07:52] | not Al Robbins, husband. | 别把我看作艾尔・罗宾斯 那个丈夫 |
[07:55] | It… it’s still early. | 现在还 还早了点吧 |
[08:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | Our victim is a white male, 45. | 死者是一名白人男性45岁 |
[08:05] | Name’s Dan Traxler. | 姓名丹・特莱斯勒 |
[08:08] | He was found naked in bed, | 他被发现赤裸裸地死在床上 |
[08:10] | here, supine. | 这个位置 仰卧 |
[08:11] | No traumatic injuries. | 无外部创伤 |
[08:14] | Blood on his teeth, gums. | 牙齿和牙龈留有血液 |
[08:16] | ALS indicates semen. | 疝气灯显示有精液 |
[08:21] | That’s her side of the bed. | 是她睡的那一侧 |
[08:23] | What? | 什么? |
[08:25] | That’s Judy’s side of the bed. | 那是朱迪在床上睡得那侧 |
[08:27] | 25 years of marriage, and we never changed sides ever. | 我们结婚25年了 睡觉的方位从没变过 |
[08:31] | Ever. | 从没有过 |
[08:32] | Doc, you really got to go. | 医生 你该离开了 |
[08:43] | So I’m, uh, guessing by the increased personnel, | 我看 又来了这么多的调查人员 |
[08:46] | Dan didn’t die of a heart attack, huh? | 丹肯定不是死于心脏病了吧? |
[08:51] | May I see your hands, please? | 可以看一下你的手吗? |
[08:56] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿嘿 |
[08:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:00] | Good thing about evidence– | 证据有个优点 |
[09:02] | it works both ways. | 它像双刃剑 |
[09:04] | It can prove guilt, and it can prove innocence. | 能将犯人伏法 也能证明无辜者的清白 |
[09:06] | You know, Jim Brass didn’t believe a thing I said. | 知道吗 我说的吉姆 布瑞斯完全都不信 |
[09:10] | If I was going to have an affair, | 如果我要偷情 |
[09:13] | I wouldn’t be having it in my house, in my bed. | 我不会选择在我家里 在我自己的床上 |
[09:16] | You know, every marriage has its problems, | 每段婚姻都难免有些磕磕碰碰 |
[09:18] | but that bed’s sacred. | 但家里的床是神圣的 |
[09:21] | You cross that line, and there’s no going back. | 如果你过了这条底线 你就不能回头了 |
[09:31] | Her fingers are green, right? | 她手指是绿色的 对吧? |
[09:34] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[09:35] | You deadhead, don’t you? | 你在摘枯叶对吧? |
[09:37] | That’s what you were doing on the phone with your daughter? | 你跟女儿通话的时候正一边摘着枯叶对吧? |
[09:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:41] | That’s just sleep deprivation. | 那只是失眠 |
[09:43] | Strap him into the car. | 把他赶进车里 |
[09:44] | Take him for a drive. | 开车带他兜兜风 |
[09:46] | I’m sure that will put him to sleep. | 保管能让他睡着 |
[09:47] | Well, did he nap today? | 他今天睡午觉了吗? |
[09:54] | Stems were still moist. | 枝干还是湿的 |
[09:56] | Just been pruned. | 显然是刚摘下 |
[09:57] | There was a pile of brown leaves | 一堆枯叶落在台子上 |
[09:59] | on the table– about 20 minutes worth, as a matter of fact. | 事实上 的确得花大概20分钟的时间 |
[10:02] | Best way to keep geraniums in bloom. | 这是保持天竺葵开花的最好办法 |
[10:04] | Ah. I knew there was a secret. | 我就知道有这种小技巧 |
[10:05] | You know what to do, right? | 知道接下来该怎么做了吧? |
[10:06] | Test for chlorophyll. | 检测叶绿素 |
[10:10] | How are things between you and Judy? | 你和朱迪的感情还好吗? |
[10:11] | Solid. | 坚如磐石 |
[10:16] | Did you know the victim, Dan Traxler? | 你认识死者丹・特莱斯勒吗? |
[10:18] | – No. – Your wife knew him. | – 不认识 – 可你妻子认识他 |
[10:20] | Judy’s friends with a lot of people. | 朱迪有很多朋友 |
[10:22] | We found an ATM receipt last night | 昨晚我们发现了一张自动取款机的凭条 |
[10:24] | with a large cash withdrawal. | 显示有大笔现金提款 |
[10:26] | Judy has girls’ night out on Tuesdays. | 星期二朱迪一般会和她的姐妹们聚会 |
[10:29] | Except, last night, she stayed in. | 但她昨晚却呆在家里 |
[10:31] | Are you investigating this incident, Jim, or my wife? | 你是在调查这起意外还是在查我妻子 吉姆? |
[10:35] | Look, Al, you know, you’re not the only guy | 听着 艾尔 你该知道世界上不是只有 |
[10:37] | to get blindsided. | 你一个人被蒙蔽 |
[10:39] | My ex-wife screwed around on me for a year. | 我前妻背着我出轨了一年 |
[10:42] | Me. Go figure. | 那可是我啊 不敢相信吧 |
[10:43] | That’s your marriage, not mine. | 那是你的婚姻 与我无关 |
[10:45] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[10:46] | Well, consider this. | 好吧 这么想想 |
[10:48] | They’re drinking wine. | 他们当时正喝着红酒 |
[10:49] | They went from the living room to the bedroom. | 他们从客厅转移到了卧室 |
[10:51] | I don’t believe it was like that. | 我不认为事情是你想的那样 |
[10:53] | All right, look, this is more information than I’m prepared | 行 听着 还有一大堆证据我没拿出来给你看 |
[10:55] | to give you anyway, okay, but I see a pattern here. | 但是 就这一点 我却看到了问题 |
[10:58] | Judy’s night out was Traxler’s night in. | 朱迪本应该出去的晚上 特莱斯勒却来了 |
[11:00] | Th-There’s got to be more than that. | 这 这里面肯定有内情 |
[11:03] | Look, as my friend, I am asking you to broaden | 听着 朋友一场 我请求你 |
[11:06] | the scope of your investigation. | 再扩大你的调查范围 |
[11:07] | You gotta prepare yourself, Al. | 可你必须有心理准备 艾尔 |
[11:09] | because this is only gonna get worse. | 因为这肯定不会是什么好结果 |
[11:11] | No, you gotta prepare yourself to be wrong. | 不 是你要准备好你猜错了 |
[11:14] | Your past is clouding your judgment, | 你的过去影响了你的判断 |
[11:15] | and I expect more than that from you. | 而这是我不希望看到的 |
[11:23] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[11:26] | Want to take a minute? | 来看看吗? |
[11:34] | Dr. Sloane… | 思侬医生 |
[11:36] | what do we know? | 检查情况如何? |
[11:38] | Daniel Traxler is an otherwise healthy adult male. | 丹尼尔・特莱斯勒的身体健壮如牛 |
[11:42] | No traumatic injuries. | 没有外部创伤 |
[11:43] | No lacerations. | 没有割裂等伤痕 |
[11:44] | No broken bones. | 没有骨折 |
[11:45] | Heart tissue shows no signs | 心脏组织检测显示 |
[11:46] | of ischemia or infarction. | 无局部缺血或梗塞 |
[11:48] | So, no heart attack? | 所以 不是心脏病? |
[11:50] | I sent blood samples | 我将血液送去做毒理检测 |
[11:51] | to Tox, tissue sections to Histo-Path. | 也送了组织切片去做病理检测 |
[11:53] | And the penile swab? | 阴茎采样呢? |
[11:56] | Sent it to DNA. | 送去验DNA了 |
[11:57] | Did anything present? | 有发现什么了? |
[12:01] | Just this. | 只发现这个 |
[12:06] | Frenulum is torn. | 齿龈系带断裂 |
[12:08] | That explains the blood in his mouth. | 这就能解释为什么他口里有血了 |
[12:10] | He was smothered. | 他是窒息而死的 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry, Al. | 抱歉 艾尔 |
[12:20] | This looks like a homicide. | 这应该是起谋杀案 |
[12:33] | Smothering is passive. | 窒息是种被动方式 |
[12:35] | It’s got female written all over it. | 女性小说最喜欢写这种东西了 |
[12:37] | Can you just process the bathroom? | 你可以专心的检查卫生间吗? |
[12:42] | You know, if it was anybody else, | 知道吗 要是是别人家出这事 |
[12:43] | I’d buy the whole | 我绝对相信是那种 |
[12:44] | cheating wife thing, but… | 老婆红杏出墙的情节 不过 |
[12:45] | it’s Doc. | 是医生啊 |
[12:47] | He’s amazing. | 他可是很了不起的人 |
[12:49] | Nothing ever slows him down. | 没什么能让他停下脚步 |
[12:52] | He’s got this great outlook on life. | 他总能积极地对待生活 |
[12:59] | And every day he comes home | 每天回到家 |
[13:01] | and takes off his legs. | 就取下他的假肢 |
[13:13] | Sildenafil. Wow. | 西地那非 哇 |
[13:15] | At least he’s keeping up his end of the bargain. | 起码他买药不用讨价还价 |
[13:17] | Why would Judy do this to him? | 朱迪为什么要这样对他? |
[13:20] | Don’t the Robbins | 罗宾斯家没养猫吗? |
[13:21] | have a cat– a gray tabby? | 一只灰色虎斑猫? |
[13:24] | Yeah. Her name’s Cinder. | 有 名字叫欣德 |
[13:27] | The reason I know that is | 我记得它是因为这名字 |
[13:28] | because that’s the name of | 和我第一只猫的名字一样 |
[13:29] | my first cat, who, ironically, died in a fire | 可笑的是 它死于一场 |
[13:30] | of mysterious origins. | 来源不明的火灾 |
[13:32] | My stepfather was allergic to cats. | 我继父对猫过敏 |
[13:35] | I found a box of condoms under the sink where Doc | 我在水槽下面发现一盒避孕套 |
[13:37] | couldn’t see them. At least Judy cared enough | 那地方医生发现不了 看来朱迪至少 |
[13:39] | about him not to give him a disease | 还算关心他 乱搞的时候 |
[13:40] | while she was screwing around. – Hodges, | 不会传染什么病给医生 -霍奇斯 |
[13:42] | you need to shift it into neutral. | 你该站到中立的角度了 |
[13:44] | I’m gonna go look for that litter box. | 我去找那个垃圾箱看看 |
[14:19] | Cinder? | 欣德? |
[14:21] | Hey, have you seen that cat? | 嘿 你有看见一只猫吗? |
[14:23] | I think I spooked it. – Yeah. | 我想我吓着它了 – 是的 |
[14:25] | He, uh, ran in that room. | 它 跑进那间房了 |
[14:27] | What have you got? | 你发现什么了? |
[14:28] | Carpet impressions, but… | 地毯上有印痕 不过… |
[14:31] | they’re not the same shape or size | 它与房间里所有东西的形状 |
[14:33] | as anything else in the room. | 和大小都对不上 |
[14:34] | Maybe it’s a table or a lamp. | 可能是个桌子或是台灯 |
[14:37] | Then it would’ve blocked the pathway | 那它就会阻碍了 |
[14:38] | to the sofa. | 通往沙发的路 |
[14:39] | Well, whatever it was, | 无论那是什么东西 |
[14:40] | it’s not here now. | 已经不在这儿了 |
[14:42] | So, Judy… | 好了朱迪… |
[14:43] | Tell me more about Dan Traxler. | 给我多讲些有关丹・特莱斯勒的事情 |
[14:46] | Uh, he was a-a genealogist. | 他是位 是位家谱专家 |
[14:48] | I found him online when I was looking for somebody | 我找人给艾尔建立家谱的时候 |
[14:51] | to do Al’s family tree. | 在网上发现了他 |
[14:52] | And when did the affair start? | 那婚外情是什么时候开始的? |
[14:53] | – There was no affair. – Come on. | – 没有什么婚外情 – 得了吧 |
[14:55] | The lingerie, candles, romantic music… | 那件女士内衣 蜡烛 浪漫的音乐… |
[14:58] | Al and I like to keep things interesting. | 我和艾尔喜欢讲点小情调 |
[15:00] | Judy, you’re not here | 朱迪 你来这儿 |
[15:01] | because, you know, you’re having an affair. | 不是因为你有了婚外情 |
[15:02] | I really don’t care. You’re here | 我才不关心这些 你来这儿 |
[15:04] | because it’s a homicide. | 是因为谋杀案 |
[15:06] | I did not cheat on my husband, | 我没有背叛我丈夫 |
[15:08] | and I did not kill Dan. | 而且我也没有杀害丹 |
[15:12] | Am I free to go? | 我可以走了吧? |
[15:14] | Nope. | 不行 |
[15:37] | These marks were left on your living room rug. | 这是留在你家客厅地毯上印记 |
[15:41] | Do you know what made them? | 你知道是什么东西造成的吗? |
[15:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:45] | Judy, whoever you’re protecting, | 朱迪 无论你是在保护谁 |
[15:46] | it’s not gonna matter in the end. | 这事不会就这么结束 |
[15:49] | Albert, I can’t let you see her | 艾伯特 我不能让你见她 |
[15:51] | until I’ve confirmed your alibi. | 除非我能确认你的不在场证据 |
[15:53] | Captain, I-I’d like to ask Mrs. Robbins a question, | 队长 我 我想问罗宾斯夫人一个问题 |
[15:56] | if that’s cool with you. | 如果你同意的话 |
[15:58] | As long as you don’t pass notes from your new best friend. | 只要不是帮你新交的朋友递纸条就行 |
[16:05] | Did Mr. Traxler bring anything | 特莱斯勒先生是否随身携带什么 |
[16:06] | to the house with him? | 去了你家? |
[16:08] | Uh, yes. He, uh… | 是的 他… |
[16:11] | brought a-a-a briefcase. | 带着一个…一个公文箱 |
[16:13] | We didn’t find a briefcase. | 我们没发现公文箱 |
[16:15] | He definitely brought it into the house. | 他肯定带着公文箱进屋了 |
[16:16] | Was there anyone else in the house | 屋子里还有其他人在吗 |
[16:18] | besides you and Mr. Traxler? | 除了你和特莱斯勒先生之外? |
[16:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:21] | Whoever killed him. | 那个杀害他的人 |
[16:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:27] | You were married. | 你结过婚 |
[16:29] | Do you think it’s odd that our dead genealogist | 你认为那位死去的家谱专家躺在 |
[16:30] | was on Judy’s side of the bed? | 朱迪常睡的那一侧奇怪吗? |
[16:32] | Well… | 嗯 |
[16:32] | you choose a side early on in a relationship, | 夫妻间 你一旦选择了睡在哪一侧 |
[16:35] | and you pretty much stay there, | 你通常就不会改变位置 |
[16:36] | unless you’re… | 除非你是 |
[16:38] | mixing it up with some extracurricular. | 被外遇的对象弄混了 |
[16:43] | Did you find semen? | 你发现精液了吗? |
[16:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:46] | Henry’s testing it now. | 亨利在做检测 |
[16:48] | We think that Traxler might have had a briefcase. | 我们认为特莱斯勒可能有个公文箱 |
[16:50] | Only, Morgan and I | 只不过是 我和摩根 |
[16:52] | weren’t able to find one at the scene. | 在现场找不到它 |
[16:53] | Judy have time to ditch it? | 朱迪有时间扔了它吗? |
[16:55] | I don’t see how she could. | 我看她不能 |
[16:56] | She was on the phone for 20 minutes with her daughter. | 她和女儿通了20分钟的电话 |
[16:59] | Two minutes later, | 2分钟后 |
[17:00] | she called Traxler’s cell, and a minute after that, 911. | 她拨了特莱斯勒的手机 然后就是拨打911 |
[17:03] | And they kept her on the phone | 而且接警员一直和她保持通话 |
[17:04] | until a patrol showed up. | 直到巡逻车抵达现场 |
[17:05] | Besides, why would she ditch his briefcase, | 而且 她为什么要丢弃他的公文箱 |
[17:08] | but not blow out the candles in the bedroom, | 却不吹灭卧室的蜡烛 |
[17:10] | or turn off the Marvin Gaye? | 或者是关掉马文・盖伊的音乐 |
[17:13] | Wow. | 哇 |
[17:14] | Marvin Gaye? | 是马文・盖伊? |
[17:15] | “Sexual Healing”? | 爱情秘方 |
[17:17] | Why else would you play Marvin Gaye? | 为什么是马文・盖伊 而不是其他音乐? |
[17:19] | Well, if that briefcase is missing, | 如果公文箱不见了踪影 |
[17:22] | it had to be important to someone. | 意味着它对某人很重要 |
[17:24] | You need to find out more about your dead genealogist. | 你得进一步了解这位死去的家谱专家 |
[17:28] | And always get permission from the church | 总要得到教堂或者公墓 |
[17:32] | or the cemetery administrator | 管理员的许可 |
[17:33] | before you start any grave rubbing. | 才能给墓碑拓印 |
[17:37] | Doesn’t friction damage the stone? | 摩擦会对石碑造成磨损吗? |
[17:38] | Yes, it can. | 没错 会的 |
[17:41] | That’s why I use synthetic rice paper | 这就是我选用合成宣纸 |
[17:43] | and light, even strokes. | 动作如此轻盈 笔触如此之轻的原因 |
[17:45] | There, okay? | 看到了吗? |
[17:47] | All right, you guys go out and do it. | 好吧 大家开始吧 |
[17:48] | – Have fun. – Okay, thank you. | – 好好享受 – 好的 谢谢 |
[17:50] | You bet. | 一定会的 |
[17:53] | Donna Hoppe? | 你是唐娜・霍彼? |
[17:54] | Yeah? | 有事吗? |
[17:55] | Your secretary told me you would be here. | 你秘书告诉我 你会在这儿 |
[17:57] | My name is Greg Sanders; | 我是格雷格・桑德斯 |
[17:59] | I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 是拉斯维加斯犯罪调查实验室的 |
[18:00] | Sanders? that’s Americanized, right? | 桑德斯 这个姓氏被本土化了 是吗? |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:03] | Shortened from Sanderson. | 桑德逊的简称 |
[18:06] | My father’s side was | 我的父系是 |
[18:07] | from Harstad, Norway. | 来自挪威的哈尔斯塔 |
[18:08] | And your mother’s? | 那你母亲呢? |
[18:09] | Hojems. | 荷吉斯 |
[18:11] | From Oslo. | 挪威奥斯陆 |
[18:11] | How many were named Olaf? | 你母亲那边有多少人取了奥拉夫这名字? |
[18:14] | My grandfather was Olaf Hojem the eighth. | 我的祖父是奥拉夫・荷吉斯八世 |
[18:18] | You should hyphenate. | 你该传承这个姓氏 |
[18:21] | Hojems is an infinitely | 荷吉斯比 |
[18:23] | more interesting name than Sanders. | 桑德斯这个姓有趣得多 |
[18:26] | But if you wanted a genealogy lesson, | 但是如果你想了解家族史 |
[18:28] | you should have shown up earlier, for my seminar. | 你该早点来参加我的研讨班 |
[18:31] | Actually, I’m here on other business. | 实际上 我来这是因为别的事 |
[18:35] | Mrs. Hoppe, I’m very sorry to tell you this, | 霍彼夫人 我很抱歉告诉你这个消息 |
[18:37] | but your business partner, Dan Traxler, | 但你的生意伙伴 丹・特莱斯勒 |
[18:40] | was killed last night. | 昨晚被谋杀了 |
[18:44] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[18:46] | How? | 怎么可能? |
[18:48] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[18:49] | Well, we’re investigating it as a homicide. | 怎么说呢 我们现在正以谋杀案立案调查 |
[18:54] | Oh, my… | 噢 天呐… |
[18:55] | Do you know if he had any enemies? | 你知道他有什么仇家吗? |
[18:58] | Anyone threaten him or your business? | 有什么人要挟他或你们生意上的仇家? |
[19:00] | No. | 没有 |
[19:02] | Dan was a prince. | 丹温文儒雅 |
[19:05] | Everybody loved him. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[19:07] | Genealogy was his life. | 家谱学是他的生命 |
[19:10] | If he had any faults, | 如果说他犯了什么错 |
[19:13] | it was that he got too close to his clients. | 就是和他的客户太过亲近了 |
[19:16] | What about his personal life? | 他的私生活呢? |
[19:19] | No, he wasn’t seeing anyone. | 也没有 他没有约会对象 |
[19:22] | Did he usually carry a briefcase? | 他是不是常带着一个公文箱? |
[19:25] | Yes. It was his second office. | 是的 那就像他的第二个办公室 |
[19:28] | What was in it? | 里面都有些什么? |
[19:31] | Um, his work, his research. | 他的工作文件 研究资料 |
[19:32] | Did he have a client list? | 他有客户名单吗? |
[19:35] | Um… | 嗯 |
[19:39] | Client names, phone numbers. | 客户名单 电话号码 |
[19:41] | Oh, great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[19:43] | Mrs. Hoppe, | 霍彼夫人 |
[19:44] | was it normal for your partner | 对于你的搭档来说 |
[19:46] | to meet with his clients at night? | 晚上约见客户是常事吗? |
[19:48] | Yes, we try to accommodate their schedules. | 我们尽量满足客户的时间安排 |
[19:50] | If they’re working, then we visit them after work. | 如果他们要工作 那么我们就会在下班后拜访 |
[19:54] | There’s a Judy Robbins | 名单上有 |
[19:55] | on this list. | 朱迪 罗宾斯 |
[19:58] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗? |
[19:59] | No, I think he finished that project. | 不认识 我想他已经完成了那个项目 |
[20:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:06] | Will you excuse me, please? | 恕我失陪 好吗? |
[20:21] | Thank you for not asking how I’m doing. | 谢谢你不问我怎样了 |
[20:23] | David’s been asking me every five minutes. | 戴维每五分钟就来问我一次 |
[20:26] | Well, he’s concerned. | 他很关心这事 |
[20:27] | As we all are. | 我们都关心 |
[20:30] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们怎么想的 |
[20:33] | Well, uh… | 嗯 |
[20:37] | it’s just hard enough | 这事的确很难挨 |
[20:39] | when someone you love’s in trouble. | 看着你爱的人陷入麻烦之中 |
[20:41] | It’s harder still when you’re dealing with betrayal. | 更难的是你要面对背叛 |
[20:43] | You don’t think about that when you have an affair. | 陷入婚外情的时候 你就不会有太多顾虑了 |
[20:47] | Judy had an affair before? | 朱迪以前有过外遇? |
[20:49] | Not her. Me. | 不是她 是我 |
[20:52] | Everyone assumes that I can’t… | 大家都觉得我不可能… |
[20:56] | a-and I wanted to see if I could. | 而 而我想看看我能不能 |
[21:01] | Almost destroyed Judy and our marriage. | 差点毁了朱迪 还有我们的婚姻 |
[21:03] | When I was married to Eddie, | 当我嫁给艾迪的时候 |
[21:05] | he would hurt me, | 他会做伤害我的事 |
[21:06] | and then… | 然后… |
[21:08] | I would hurt him back, and it was just… | 我也做伤害他的事来报复他 那只是… |
[21:10] | years of back and forth. | 来来回回的重复了好几年 |
[21:14] | That what you think happened here? | 你觉得这案子也是这一回事? |
[21:17] | Cath, I have to take this, I’m sorry. | 小凯 我得接个电话 抱歉 |
[21:18] | Yeah.Oh, of course. | 好 哦 当然 |
[21:21] | Yeah, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. | 你好 谢谢你这么快回我电话 |
[21:25] | I got your name | 我是从一个同事 |
[21:26] | from a colleague. | 那里知道你的 |
[21:27] | My wife | 是我妻子 |
[21:29] | needs a criminal defense attorney. | 需要一个辩护律师 |
[21:33] | It’s a murder. | 是谋杀 |
[21:43] | Hey, Russell wants an update. | 嘿 罗素要最新情况 |
[21:44] | You know, for a guy who seems so laid back, | 你知道吗 对一个很安分的人来说 |
[21:46] | Russell can be terrifying. | 罗素会让人觉得可怕 |
[21:48] | Terrifying? No. | 可怕? 不会 |
[21:50] | I mean, maybe a bit odd or demanding. | 我是说 可能是有点古怪 或是严厉 |
[21:53] | But, hey, as long as you get the job done | 但是 只要你在能力所及的范围内最快的 |
[21:54] | as fast as humanly possible… | 做好本职工作… |
[21:56] | Does he ever yell out your name? | 他有没有大声的吼你的名字? |
[21:57] | I like to think of it as a respectful shout. | 我情愿看做是带着尊重的大喊 |
[22:02] | – Hm. – DNA results? | – 嗯 – DNA报告呢? |
[22:03] | There. Help yourself. | 在那儿 自己拿吧 |
[22:07] | All right, | 好的 |
[22:09] | semen stains on the bed sheets | 床单上的精斑 |
[22:10] | are an admixture of DNA from Doc and Judy. | 混有医生和朱迪的DNA |
[22:12] | I didn’t find semen from Traxler anywhere, | 我没找到特莱斯勒的精液 |
[22:14] | but I found his saliva. | 但是找到了他的唾液 |
[22:18] | – On a pillow? – Likely the murder weapon. | – 在枕头上? – 有可能是凶器 |
[22:20] | Found touch DNA, too. | 还有因接触掉落的DNA组织 |
[22:22] | So the killer didn’t wear gloves. | 所以凶手当时没戴手套 |
[22:25] | And the DNA’s male, and… | 是男性DNA 而且… |
[22:26] | not Doc Robbins’. | 不属于罗宾斯医生 |
[22:27] | I’m running it through CODIS right now. | 我正在DNA联合索引系统里搜索这个DNA |
[22:30] | And our guy’s not in CODIS. | 系统内没有这个人的记录 |
[22:33] | I’ll give you anything if you tell Russell. | 只要你把这消息告诉罗素你让我干什么都行 |
[22:37] | So, the DNA’s a dead end? | DNA的线索断了? |
[22:39] | Um… well, not necessarily. | 嗯…也不完全准确 |
[22:41] | We could expand our search | 我们可以把搜索 |
[22:43] | from an individual to a family. | 范围从个人扩大到家族 |
[22:45] | If it gets | 如果在 |
[22:47] | a hit in CODIS, | 系统里找到接近的 |
[22:48] | that family could lead us to the killer, | 那可以通过家族DNA来找到凶手 |
[22:49] | like a DNA family tree. | 就像个DNA家谱 |
[22:52] | If the killer has family in CODIS, | 如果凶手的家人DNA在索引系统里 |
[22:55] | we’ll get a partial match. | 我们就会得到部分配对 |
[23:00] | Just… just one problem. | 只是…只是有个问题 |
[23:01] | Uh, can’t exactly push a button to do this search. | 这个搜索不是说做就能做的 |
[23:05] | You need the sheriff’s approval. | 你需要治安司长的批准 |
[23:07] | Okay, I will… | 好 我… |
[23:08] | mention that when I talk to the sheriff. | 和治安司长见面时会提这事的 |
[23:12] | Was there something else? | 还有其他事? |
[23:15] | No. | 没了 |
[23:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:17] | I can’t believe somebody hurt that nice man. | 我真不敢相信有人会伤害那么好的人 |
[23:19] | Ms. Smith, you were on Dan Traxler’s client list. | 史密斯小姐 你在丹・特莱斯勒的客户名单中 |
[23:24] | – You hired him? – Yes. | – 你请他工作? – 是的 |
[23:25] | See, I’m getting married. | 瞧 我要结婚了 |
[23:28] | And my dad’s dead; his folks, too. | 而我爸爸去世了 也没其他亲属 |
[23:29] | My mom’s not close to our family, but I thought | 我妈妈和家里人不太亲 但我想 |
[23:33] | if I found her father… | 如果我能找到她的父亲… |
[23:33] | my grandfather… | 我的祖父… |
[23:34] | maybe he could walk me down the aisle. | 或许他带我走进结婚礼堂 |
[23:36] | So you wanted Mr. Traxler to find him? | 所以你希望特莱斯勒先生找到他? |
[23:37] | Yeah. He said | 是的 他说 |
[23:39] | if my grandfather was alive, he could track him down. | 如果我外祖父还活着的话 他肯定能找到他 |
[23:41] | – Did he? – I don’t know. | – 他找到了吗? – 我不知道 |
[23:43] | We were supposed to meet again today. | 我们本该今天见面的 |
[23:45] | He was excited to show me new documents | 他很兴奋要给我看他找到的 |
[23:47] | and records he found. | 新的文件和记录 |
[23:48] | He was like a paper detective. | 他就像是个文件侦探 |
[23:50] | Mr. Traxler ever… | 特莱斯勒先生有没有… |
[23:53] | behave inappropriately | 对你有过 |
[23:55] | – towards you? – God, no. | – 不轨行为? – 老天 没有 |
[23:56] | The guy was a monk. | 那家伙是个修道士 |
[23:58] | He lived in the past. | 他活在过去的 |
[24:00] | “Feasted on history.” His words. | “享受历史” 他的口头禅 |
[24:02] | Ask his other clients… | 你可以问其他客户… |
[24:03] | they’ll tell you the same thing. | 他们会告诉你一样的情况 |
[24:04] | I spoke with a couple of them before I hired him. | 我在雇他之前和其他客户交流过 |
[24:06] | Oh, did you speak to Judy Robbins? | 你有没有和一个叫朱迪・罗宾斯聊过? |
[24:07] | Yeah. She couldn’t say enough nice things about him. | 有啊 她对他是赞不绝口 |
[24:13] | I was really counting on having my grandfather at my wedding. | 我真的很期待我外祖父能来参加我的婚礼 |
[24:16] | What is your grandfather’s name? | 你外祖父叫什么名字? |
[24:19] | Samuel Francis Duggan. | 塞缪尔・弗朗西斯・杜根 |
[24:22] | Isn’t that a nice name? | 多好的名字 不是吗? |
[24:27] | And here’s to you, Mrs. Ro-hah-bins… | 这儿有东西给你 罗宾斯夫人… |
[24:31] | That’s not funny, and I’m busy. | 这不好笑 而且我很忙 |
[24:32] | So if you have any results for me, cough ’em up. | 如果你有报告要给我 就快点吐出来 |
[24:38] | Lipstick on the victim’s face was a match to Judy’s brand. | 受害人脸上的唇膏和朱迪用的牌子相吻合 |
[24:41] | Well, she said she gave him CPR. | 她说给他做了心肺复苏 |
[24:43] | I’ll bet that’s not all she gave him. | 我打赌她做的才不止这个 |
[24:44] | I’m just saying | 我只想说 |
[24:46] | that when I play “Sexual Healing,” | 我玩这套”性欲治疗”的时候 |
[24:47] | it’s foreplay. | 这只是前戏 |
[24:49] | Yeah, well, playing it for yourself doesn’t count. | 是啊 但是 玩你自己可不算 |
[24:52] | What about the cat litter? | 那个猫粪什么情况? |
[24:53] | Not a match | 和罗宾斯的 |
[24:54] | to the Robbins’ cat. | 猫不吻合 |
[24:55] | It contained urine with alprazolam. | 里面有含阿普唑仑的尿液 |
[24:58] | Why would a cat need antidepressants? | 猫为什么要吃抗忧郁的药? |
[24:59] | Antidepressants are commonly prescribed for felines | 抗忧郁药通常是开给需要进行长期 |
[25:03] | undergoing prolonged medical treatment. | 药物治疗的猫科动物 |
[25:04] | And… check this out. | 还有…看看这个 |
[25:07] | One sweep of my radiation isotope identifier… | 用我的放射性同位素识别仪一扫… |
[25:12] | …rings like a Super Jackpot. | …像中了超级大奖的声音 |
[25:15] | So the cat urine | 所以这个猫尿 |
[25:16] | – is radioactive? – Iodine 131. | – 是有放射性的? – 碘 131 |
[25:19] | It’s used to treat thyroid cancer, and it has | 用来治疗甲状腺癌 而且它有了 |
[25:23] | a half-life of eight days. Now, I’m thinking | 八天的半衰期 我在想 |
[25:25] | that the sick cat belonged to the illicit lover. | 这只病猫是那个偷情男人的 |
[25:28] | No. No way. | 不对 不可能 |
[25:29] | I checked Traxler’s shoes, office, house… | 我检查了特莱斯勒的鞋 办公室 家里… |
[25:31] | no kitty litter and no kitty. | 没有猫粪也没有猫 |
[25:34] | There’s always the “unknown accomplice” theory. | 还有经常被证实的”未知的帮凶”理论 |
[25:36] | Or… Judy’s telling the truth | 或者…朱迪说的是实话 |
[25:38] | and someone else was in that house. | 屋里还有别人 |
[25:39] | Either way, you’re looking for a sick cat. | 不管怎样 你现在要找一只病猫 |
[25:41] | Chemotherapy’s expensive, done only by veterinary specialists. | 化疗很贵的 只有兽医专家才做 |
[25:45] | Okay, so then get me a list of those specialists | 好的 那么给我列张这些专家的清单 |
[25:47] | and every cat they’ve treated in the last eight days. | 还有他们在最近八天里治疗的所有的猫的信息 |
[25:50] | Get me a warrant. | 给我弄张搜查令 |
[25:51] | There’s a pet-vet privilege. | 兽医也有特权的 |
[25:53] | – Seriously? – No can get you | – 你是说真的? – 没有的话没人 |
[25:55] | a list of furless felines without it. | 能给你这些没毛的猫科动物名单 |
[26:01] | Henry, | 亨利 |
[26:01] | what do you got? | 有什么进展? |
[26:02] | Ah, the CODIS familial search | DNA联合索引系统的家族搜索 |
[26:04] | found our killer’s first order relative. | 找到了凶手的直系亲属 |
[26:06] | – A Jimmy Duggan. – “First order” | – 叫吉米・杜根的人 – “直系” |
[26:08] | meaning father, brother, son of our killer, right? | 意思是父亲 兄弟 凶手的儿子 对吗? |
[26:11] | Here’s what I’ve got. | 我这里也有些信息 |
[26:12] | Traxler’s client, Carla Duggan Smith, | 特莱斯勒的客户 卡拉・杜根・史密斯 |
[26:14] | was looking for her grandfather… | 之前在找她的外祖父… |
[26:16] | Samuel Francis Duggan. | 塞缪尔・弗朗西斯・杜根 |
[26:18] | Maybe Traxler found Sam, | 可能特莱斯勒找到了山姆 |
[26:20] | and then Sam found Traxler? | 然后山姆又去找了特莱斯勒? |
[26:21] | So now we need to find Sam. | 所以现在我们得找到山姆 |
[26:22] | Hey, maybe Jimmy knows where he is. | 嘿 或许吉米知道他在哪儿 |
[26:24] | I actually did some extra credit. | 实际上我还做了一些调查来确保 |
[26:25] | I could tell you where Jimmy is. | 我可以告诉你吉米在哪儿 |
[26:28] | Same place he’s been the last 13 years. | 在过去的13年 一直呆在同一个地方 |
[26:30] | That’s almost too easy. | 这也有点太容易了 |
[26:38] | Whatever you want, I didn’t do it. | 不管你要什么 不是我做的 |
[26:42] | It says here that you’re serving | 档案上说你因为持枪抢劫 |
[26:45] | a life sentence for armed robbery | 被判了无期徒刑 |
[26:47] | That third strike, that-that’s a bitch. | 那第三次抢劫 就那次 害我成了这样 |
[26:50] | I’ll bet. | 我相信 |
[26:52] | I want to ask some questions about your family, specifically | 我想了解下你的家庭情况 具体的说是 |
[26:55] | Samuel Duggan. | 塞缪尔・杜根 |
[26:57] | My old man left when I was 13. | 我老爸在我13岁时就离开家了 |
[27:00] | He divorced my crazy bitch of a mother. | 他和我那个疯子泼妇老妈离了婚 |
[27:03] | I mean, she was always high on something. | 我是说 她总有诸多不满 |
[27:05] | Used to beat the crap out of me. | 常常揍得我死去活来 |
[27:07] | – That must’ve been rough. – Yeah, well, | – 日子一定很难过吧 – 是啊 |
[27:09] | you won’t see me crying. | 你可不想看到我哭的样子 |
[27:10] | When the old man left, | 我爸离开家的时候 |
[27:12] | I did, too, you know? | 我哭了 你知道吗? |
[27:14] | On my own at 13. | 我十三岁就自己讨生活了 |
[27:16] | No wonder I ended up in the big house, right? | 不难想象我怎么会进了这地方了 对吧? |
[27:20] | Do you have any brothers, Jimmy? | 你还有兄弟吗 吉米? |
[27:22] | No. | 没有 |
[27:23] | I got one sister– Jasmine. | 我只有一个妹妹 茉莉 |
[27:26] | She likes to pretend I’m dead. | 她就爱当我死了 |
[27:28] | And, of course, the old man, | 当然了 我老头子 |
[27:29] | he could have more, I don’t know. | 他可能又生有子女 我不知道 |
[27:31] | No, I’m looking for full male relatives, no steps. | 不是 我在找完全同父系的兄弟 并非旁系 |
[27:35] | – You have any sons? – Nope. | – 你有儿子吗? – 没有 |
[27:37] | What did that bastard do? | 那混蛋干了什么好事? |
[27:38] | Maybe nothing, maybe murder. | 要么相安无事 要么犯了命案 |
[27:41] | Well, hot damn! | 噢 妙极了! |
[27:43] | We’d be cell mates. | 我们能做狱中室友了 |
[27:44] | Hey, do you think your mom might know where Sam is? | 嘿 你觉得你母亲知道山姆在哪儿吗? |
[27:49] | Nah, doubt that. | 才不 深表怀疑 |
[27:51] | If she’s sober, you can ask her yourself. | 假如她没醉的话 你可以自己去问 |
[27:53] | She lives in Primm. | 她住在普莱姆 |
[28:02] | I searched all our databases– | 我把我们的数据库查了个遍 |
[28:03] | all I got was Samuel Duggan’s date of birth. | 查到的只是塞缪尔・杜根的出生日期 |
[28:06] | Oh, archival databases are notoriously incomplete. | 大家都知道档案资源数据库是不全面的 |
[28:10] | He could live in another state; he could be dead. | 他也许住在别的州 也可能死了 |
[28:14] | But Dan would have discovered that weeks ago | 不过丹可能在几个星期前就发现了这一点 |
[28:15] | and informed his client. | 然后通知了他的客户 |
[28:17] | So… | 所以… |
[28:18] | Let’s find Jimmy’s father Sam by doing | 我们用给史密斯及杜根家族建立家谱的方式 |
[28:21] | the Smith-Duggan family tree. | 来找到吉米的父亲山姆吧 |
[28:23] | Okay, tell me what you know. | 好 告诉我你都知道些什么 |
[28:26] | All right, uh, my boss talked with Jimmy Duggan. | 好的 我上司和吉米・杜根谈过 |
[28:30] | His dad, Sam, | 他父亲 山姆 |
[28:32] | married Eunice Carter | 娶了尤妮斯・卡特 |
[28:34] | in 1956 or ’57, | 年份是1956或57 |
[28:37] | right out of high school. – Mm-hmm. | 是高中一毕业立即结的婚 – 嗯 |
[28:39] | They had Jimmy in 1958 | 他们1958年有了吉米 |
[28:41] | and his sister Jasmine | 还有他妹妹茉莉 |
[28:43] | in ’67. | 67年出生 |
[28:45] | Now, Jasmine Duggan married | 然后 茉莉・杜根 |
[28:46] | Gary Smith in ’88, | 88年嫁给了盖瑞・史密斯 |
[28:49] | and they had Carla | 他们生下卡拉 |
[28:51] | in 1990. | 是1990年 |
[28:52] | Oh, she’s the client who wanted to be | 噢 她就是那个想有位男性亲属 |
[28:54] | walked down the aisle by a male relative, right? | 陪同走过婚礼教堂的客户 对吗? |
[28:57] | Right. According to Jimmy, there are no other male relatives. | 对 依照吉米说的 就没有其他男性亲属了 |
[29:01] | Okay, Hojem-Sanders… | 好吧 荷吉桑德斯的后裔… |
[29:03] | the last document signed by Samuel Duggan | 最后一份由塞缪尔・杜根签署的文件 |
[29:06] | was the divorce decree– as far as we know– | 是离婚判决– 是目前我们所知的 |
[29:09] | in 1971. | 1971年 |
[29:12] | All we have to do is find it. | 我们只要找到它就行了 |
[29:16] | She’s done answering questions. | 她已经回答完问询了 |
[29:18] | Judy, let’s go. | 朱迪 我们走 |
[29:23] | Oh… Al… | 噢 艾尔… |
[29:32] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[29:35] | Listen, Mr. Lewis | 听着 路易斯先生 |
[29:37] | will drive you home. | 会开车送你回家 |
[29:40] | Al… we need to talk. | 艾尔… 我们得谈谈 |
[29:43] | I want to explain everything. | 我想解释清楚来龙去脉 |
[29:45] | It’s just… Judy, Judy… | 那就… 朱迪 朱迪… |
[29:46] | I need to believe in you– | 我想给你信心 |
[29:49] | in us– | 给我们信心 |
[29:50] | and if we talk | 一旦我们谈开了 |
[29:52] | and I’m not convinced… | 而我又不能相信… |
[29:54] | it’ll all be gone, and I’m not prepared for that. | 婚姻就等于毁于一旦了 我还没有心理准备 |
[30:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:07] | Well, when you’re ready to talk… | 只要你准备好谈了… |
[30:10] | I’ll be at home. | 我都在家 |
[30:25] | Sit down, Hojem-Sanders. | 坐吧 荷吉桑德斯 |
[30:28] | Have I got a story for you. | 我准备给你说个故事 |
[30:35] | Sam and Eunice’s divorce decree. | 山姆和尤妮斯的离婚判决 |
[30:38] | And here’s the interesting part. | 这里就是耐人寻味的地方 |
[30:39] | In the state of Nevada, a divorce is normally given | 在内华达州离婚 通常在 |
[30:43] | six months after the filing. | 上诉后还有半年时间 |
[30:46] | Check the dates. | 瞧那个日期 |
[30:47] | Well, this one took nine months. | 噢 这宗离婚案用了九个月 |
[30:49] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[30:49] | Eunice was pregnant. | 尤妮斯怀孕了 |
[30:52] | Judges won’t grant | 假如女方有了孩子 |
[30:54] | a divorce if the woman is with child. | 法官不会批准离婚 |
[30:55] | They want to wait till after the birth | 他们想等到孩子生下来 |
[30:57] | to resolve any custody issues. | 好解决监护的问题 |
[30:59] | So Jimmy Duggan could have a sibling | 所以吉米・杜根很可能还有兄妹 |
[31:01] | that he doesn’t even know about. | 他自己都不知道 |
[31:02] | Oh, it gets better– there is | 噢 更有趣的是 |
[31:04] | no mention of a baby in this decree. | 这份判决书上根本没提到婴儿 |
[31:07] | And there’s no record of a birth certificate in 1971 | 而且1971年也找不到姓杜根的 |
[31:11] | for a Duggan. | 任何出生证明 |
[31:12] | And I even checked | 我还查了 |
[31:13] | under Eunice’s maiden name Carter. | 尤妮斯娘家姓卡特的 |
[31:15] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[31:17] | So where does that leave us? | 那我们还有什么线索? |
[31:23] | “A baby was left on the steps of Desert Palm Hospital yesterday. | “昨天 一个婴儿被遗弃在沙漠棕榈综合医院 |
[31:26] | “In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, | “因为是圣帕特里克的纪念日 |
[31:28] | “the nurses named him Baby Patrick. | “护士们给他取名为宝贝帕特里克 |
[31:31] | “He will be sent to St. Martine’s Orphanage | “这个周末 他将被送往 |
[31:33] | later this week.” | 圣玛蒂娜孤儿院” |
[31:34] | March 17, 1971. | 1971年3月17日 |
[31:38] | Date fits. | 日期吻合了 |
[31:40] | It’s not very scientific. | 这个结论并不科学 |
[31:42] | Well, this isn’t science, this is genealogy. | 这的确不是科学 是家谱学 |
[31:45] | Trust your gut. | 相信你的直觉 |
[31:46] | Well, my gut says: | 不过我的直觉在说: |
[31:48] | How do we find St. Patrick? | 我们该怎么找到圣帕特里克? |
[31:51] | Have faith, my son. | 要有信念 孩子 |
[31:53] | Have faith. | 要有信念 |
[32:00] | I’m really digging. this genealogy stuff. | 我真的深挖猛掘了家谱 |
[32:02] | When Denmark ceded Norway to Sweden, | 丹麦把挪威割让给瑞典 |
[32:03] | back in 1814, | 那是1814年的事了 |
[32:05] | with the Treaty of Kiel, my great-great grandfather, | 就以一纸条约基尔条约 我的曾曾祖父 |
[32:07] | Olaf Hojem, was one of the leaders of the uprising | 奥拉夫・荷吉斯是带头反抗瑞典法则 |
[32:10] | against Swedish rule. | 的领袖人物之一 |
[32:11] | He helped convene the first Norwegian assembly | 他带领召集了首次挪威民族大集结 |
[32:13] | and write the national constitution. | 写下了国家宪法 |
[32:15] | That sounds great, | 听来很伟大 |
[32:16] | but tell me about Baby Patrick. | 不过还是告诉我帕特里克宝贝的事吧 |
[32:18] | Well, St. Martine’s Orphanage is long-gone, | 呃 圣玛蒂娜孤儿院早已不复存在了 |
[32:20] | but Donna was able to track down one of the nuns. | 不过唐娜还是找到了其中的一位修女 |
[32:23] | According to Sister Mary Agnes, | 根据玛丽・艾格尼丝修女所说 |
[32:25] | Patrick’s legal name is Patrick O’Toole, | 帕特里克的学名是帕特里克・奥图尔 |
[32:27] | which was the nun’s family name. | 用的是修女的姓氏 |
[32:28] | Apparently, there’s a lot of O’Tooles running around Vegas. | 不过显而易见 维加斯遍地都是姓奥图尔的 |
[32:31] | What do we know about Patrick O’Toole? | 那帕特里克・奥图尔我们又了解多少? |
[32:33] | Uh, he’s still local. | 呃 他还在本地 |
[32:34] | I checked out his work– | 我查了一下他的工作 |
[32:36] | Hodges is at his apartment now. | 霍奇斯已经在他的公寓了 |
[32:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:38] | Wait until I tell you about Eunice Duggan. | 等我来告诉你尤妮斯・杜根的事吧 |
[32:41] | I always try | 我一直想 |
[32:42] | to remain impartial, | 做到毫无偏见 |
[32:43] | but a woman like Eunice Duggan | 不过像尤妮斯・杜根这种女人 |
[32:44] | should not be allowed to procreate. | 根本不配生孩子 |
[32:46] | That woman didn’t stop yelling at me | 我在她家的时候她对我大喊大叫的 |
[32:48] | the entire time I was at her house. | 根本就没停过 |
[32:49] | So Eunice was ex-wife of Samuel | 尤妮斯是塞缪尔的前妻 |
[32:51] | and mother of Jimmy. | 吉米的母亲 |
[32:53] | And possibly | 还可能 |
[32:54] | the birth mother of Patrick O’Toole, | 是帕特里克・奥图尔的生母 |
[32:56] | who dumped him at Desert Palm Hospital. | 还把他遗弃在沙漠棕榈综合医院 |
[32:59] | Eunice gave up DNA, | 尤妮斯同意检测DNA |
[33:00] | but denies having a kid in 1971. | 不过她否认1971年生过孩子 |
[33:02] | Anyway, Henry’s running her swab | 总之 亨利正在用她的采样 |
[33:03] | against the other samples. | 样本和其它的做比对 |
[33:04] | Okay, so, | 好吧 |
[33:05] | uh, the landlord would not let me | 呃 房东不让我 |
[33:07] | into Patrick O’Toole’s apartment, but he did give me | 进帕特里克・奥图尔的公寓 不过他给了我 |
[33:09] | one very interesting piece of information. | 一个非常有意思的信息 |
[33:11] | O’Toole has a cat. | 奥图尔养了一只猫 |
[33:12] | A sick cat. | 一只病猫 |
[33:13] | And there’s only one vet | 而维加斯只有 |
[33:15] | in Vegas that does cat thyroid chemo. | 一家兽医诊所能做猫的甲状腺化疗 |
[33:19] | What-What about my cat? | 我的猫怎么了? |
[33:20] | You pretended to be my vet, | 你们假装我的兽医 |
[33:22] | you told me Barclay needs emergency surgery? | 还说巴克利需要做个紧急手术? |
[33:24] | That’s entrapment or something. | 那可能是圈套什么的 |
[33:25] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[33:27] | I’d be more worried | 我会更担心 |
[33:28] | about the DNA sample we just sent to the lab. | 刚送去化验室的DNA样本 |
[33:31] | – Barclay needs his meds. – Well, the vet is right outside. | – 巴克利得吃药 – 兽医就在门外 |
[33:32] | He’s gonna make sure Barclay gets what he needs. | 他会满足巴克利的需求 |
[33:35] | All right? Now that we got | 这样可以了吗? 先不说猫的事了 |
[33:36] | the cat out of the way, let’s talk about murder. | 谈谈谋杀案吧 |
[33:38] | You ever hear of Dan Traxler? | 你听说过丹・特莱斯勒吗? |
[33:40] | Nope. | 没有 |
[33:41] | Let me see the bottom of your shoes. | 让我看看你的鞋底 |
[33:43] | What, you need help? | 怎么 要人帮忙? |
[33:48] | Looks like someone stepped in it. | 好像是去过犯罪现场 |
[33:52] | Radioactive cat litter. | 带放射性的猫粪 |
[33:54] | So, you were in | 所以 你当时在 |
[33:56] | Judy Robbins’s house. | 朱迪 罗宾斯的房子里 |
[33:57] | Who the hell’s she? | 鬼知道她是谁? |
[33:58] | Dan Traxler was visiting her | 丹・特莱斯勒当时就在她家里 |
[34:00] | when you killed him. | 在你杀他的时候 |
[34:02] | Look, the evidence is going to tell us. | 听着 证据会证明一切 |
[34:04] | I just want to hear it from you. | 不过我想听你亲口坦白 |
[34:08] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病呀? |
[34:10] | I think I screwed up the DNA. | 我觉得我把DNA化验搞砸了 |
[34:12] | Well, if you screw up the DNA, | 呃 如果你搞砸了化验 |
[34:14] | you can kiss your career good-bye. | 那你可以和你的事业说拜拜了 |
[34:15] | I know! Just… look. | 我知道! 只是…你看 |
[34:18] | Well, the sample runs look fine. | 样本测试看起来没问题 |
[34:21] | Look at the references. | 你看看对照数据 |
[34:25] | Oh. | 哦 |
[34:28] | I’m not so sure | 我不确定 |
[34:30] | you did anything wrong, but | 你有没有操作失误 |
[34:32] | somebody might’ve. | 但有人可能犯错了 |
[34:33] | We have to do a kin test to try and make some sense out of this. | 我得做个血缘测试 把这个整理出头绪来 |
[34:37] | Well, I’m not gonna do this by myself. | 好吧 我一个人没办法做 |
[34:39] | Get the reagent. | 去拿试剂 |
[35:09] | Not a lot of diversity, so, | 差异不大 所以 |
[35:12] | Eunice, Jimmy and Patrick are related. | 尤妮斯 吉米和帕特里克是亲属关系 |
[35:15] | Just not how we thought they were. | 但和我们想象的不一样 |
[35:18] | We need to confirm this with Y-STR. | 我们得用检验Y染色体方法验证 |
[35:19] | Y-chromosome-linked DNA. | 与Y染色体相连的DNA |
[35:22] | That’s the only way to be certain. | 那是唯一的确认方法 |
[35:29] | – Missing briefcase? – Yup. | – 丢失的公文箱? – 是呀 |
[35:30] | Recovered it from Patrick’s car. | 在帕特里克的车里找到的 |
[35:32] | All right, great. So that proves that he was in Doc’s house. | 太棒了 这就能证明他当时在医生家里 |
[35:35] | What was in it? | 包里有什么? |
[35:36] | Documents from a bunch of clients, including | 许多客户的文件 包括 |
[35:38] | Carla Duggan Smith. | 卡拉・杜根・史密斯的 |
[35:41] | Traxler kept very detailed records | 特莱斯勒做了极其详尽的记录 |
[35:42] | of everything– every meeting, every phone call. | 每一件事 每个会议 每次电话 |
[35:45] | And according to his log, he did meet with Patrick | 根据他的日志 他的确和帕特里克见面了 |
[35:48] | several times, including the day he was murdered. | 见了好几次 包括他被杀的那天 |
[35:51] | Maybe Traxler stumbled across Patrick | 也许特莱斯勒偶然遇见了帕特里克 |
[35:53] | when he was looking for Carla’s grandfather. | 就在他寻找卡拉的祖父的时候 |
[35:55] | You know, maybe he thought he’d found another relative | 也许他觉得自己帮卡拉找到另一位 |
[35:57] | for Carla to invite to her wedding. | 能参加她婚礼的亲戚 |
[35:58] | I’m still not sure how this leads to murder. | 我还是不明白这怎么会演变成谋杀了 |
[36:00] | Yeah, me, neither. | 是啊 我也不明白 |
[36:01] | Greg’s working that angle. | 格雷格正在朝那个方向努力 |
[36:03] | Oh, good. Greg | 很好 格雷格 |
[36:05] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[36:08] | You know we have an intercom system. | 你知道我们有内线电话吧 |
[36:11] | I got our motive. | 我发现犯罪动机了 |
[36:12] | I know why Patrick killed Traxler. | 我查到了帕特里克杀死特莱斯勒的原因 |
[36:14] | And it’s twisted. | 很变态的 |
[36:15] | Cue the banjo music. | 线索就在眼前 |
[36:17] | This report says that your DNA was found | 这份报告表明 |
[36:20] | on the pillow used to smother Dan Traxler. | 闷死丹・特莱斯勒的枕头上有你的DNA |
[36:24] | Without saying one word, that’s 25 to life. | 招不招都没关系 都会判25年到终身监禁 |
[36:27] | It also says that the Duggans | 报告同样表明 |
[36:30] | have one hell of a family secret. | 杜根家有惊天大秘密 |
[36:33] | Screw you. | 去死吧 |
[36:35] | You were orphaned, abandoned, on your own since you were born. | 你一出生就成了孤儿 被抛弃 孤身一人 |
[36:39] | Must have developed a thick skin. | 现在一定是百毒不侵了 |
[36:40] | Probably tried to forget you even had a family. | 也许你想忘了自己曾有个家 |
[36:44] | Hard to miss what you’ve never had. | 从未得到过的东西 哪会觉得珍贵 |
[36:46] | Until that genealogist showed up… asking questions | 直到那个家谱专家找到了你 |
[36:50] | about your family, especially your father. | 问有关你家的事 特别是你父亲 |
[36:53] | And your curiosity got the best of you. | 而好奇心彻底控制了你 |
[36:56] | So you followed him, | 所以你跟踪他 |
[36:57] | and I’m betting that the old lady, | 我打赌那个老妇人 |
[37:00] | Mama Eunice, wasn’t too happy to see you. | 当妈的尤妮斯 不高兴见到你 |
[37:02] | And she told you, who your father was. | 而且她说出了你父亲的身份 |
[37:05] | You are the devil’s spawn. | 你是恶魔的种子 |
[37:07] | I didn’t want you then, | 当初我不想要你 |
[37:09] | and I sure as hell don’t want you now. | 现在也压根不想要 |
[37:15] | My mother had sex with her own son. | 我母亲和她的亲生儿子发生了关系 |
[37:18] | When Jimmy was 13. | 当时吉米只有13岁 |
[37:20] | Now, that’s rape in 50 states, | 这事在美国的50个州都属于强奸 |
[37:22] | without a statute of limitations. | 而且没有犯罪时效规定 |
[37:25] | She’s going down, | 她会得到惩处 |
[37:26] | and you’re the walking, talking proof of her crime. | 而你 就是证明她罪行的活生生的例子 |
[37:29] | Why take your anger out on Traxler? | 你为什么要拿特莱斯勒撒气? |
[37:31] | This guy shows up all excited, | 这家伙兴奋地跳出来 |
[37:33] | talking about family reunions and happy endings. | 讲些什么家庭重聚啊 大团圆之类的 |
[37:36] | And for the first time in your life, | 而你生平第一次 |
[37:38] | – you thought, you’re not alone. – Yeah. | – 想到 你也许不是孤身一人 – 是啊 |
[37:40] | And thanks to him, | 多亏了他 |
[37:41] | I know just how screwed up my family is. | 我现在知道了我的家庭是多么肮脏 |
[37:43] | What were you doing at Judy Robbins’s house? | 你在朱迪・罗宾斯家里做什么? |
[37:46] | After I left that crazy bitch, | 我离开那个抽疯的婊子以后 |
[37:49] | I went to Traxler’s office to get in his face. | 去了特莱斯勒的办公室 想找他麻烦 |
[37:52] | Saw him leave, so I followed him. | 我看到他下班了 于是就跟了上去 |
[37:56] | – Patrick. – Get up. Now! | – 帕特里克 – 起来 快! |
[37:59] | Come with me. And the briefcase. | 跟我来 拿上公文箱 |
[38:03] | You banging this broad? | 你连她都上? |
[38:04] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[38:05] | She’s just a client. | 她只是个客户 |
[38:06] | Take your clothes off. | 脱掉衣服 |
[38:07] | Do it, or I’ll kill her. | 快脱 否则我宰了她 |
[38:11] | Now get in the bed. | 滚上床去 |
[38:13] | Okay, okay… | 好吧 好吧 |
[38:16] | Everybody screws everybody in this world. | 这世道 大家都在互相玩弄 |
[38:19] | I knew you cops would think it was a sex thing. | 我知道你们警察会想 这事和性有关 |
[38:22] | My mother’s a drunken whore, | 我母亲是个酒鬼加婊子 |
[38:25] | and my brother’s my father. | 而我哥哥居然是我父亲 |
[38:28] | I didn’t need to know that. | 我本来不用知道那些 |
[38:30] | He ruined my life. | 他毁了我的生活 |
[38:33] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 说到杀他是否值得 |
[38:35] | I don’t think Traxler knew about the incest. | 我认为特莱斯勒不知道乱伦的事情 |
[38:38] | I don’t care! | 我才不管! |
[38:39] | Rodriguez, wrap him up. | 罗德里格斯 把他拷起来 |
[38:42] | That’s it? | 就这样了? |
[38:59] | He should’ve just left it alone. | 他就不该被孤独地留下 |
[39:12] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[39:14] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[39:16] | I found Grandpa Sam in Provo. | 我在普诺佛找到了祖父山姆 |
[39:18] | He goes by Grafs now. | 他现在路过格拉夫 |
[39:19] | And he’s agreed to meet Carla. | 他同意见见卡拉 |
[39:22] | Oh. Well, after all that, | 哦 经历了那些以后 |
[39:24] | I hope he walks her down the aisle. | 我希望他可以带她走进礼堂 |
[39:26] | Hojem-Sanders, you are a true romantic. | 荷吉桑德斯 你真是骨子里的浪漫 |
[39:30] | It’s very appealing. | 真是太有感染力了 |
[39:34] | We arrested the man who killed Dan. | 我们逮捕了杀害丹的人 |
[39:37] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[39:38] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你的努力 |
[39:39] | It’s easy to get too close to a client. | 我们很容易接触到客户的隐私 |
[39:42] | But Dan always had their interests at heart. | 但丹总是将他们的利益放在心上 |
[39:51] | In the 1900s, | 二十世纪九十年代 |
[39:53] | Alrik Magnar Hojem | 阿历克・麦格纳・荷吉姆 |
[39:56] | was one of the richest men in Edina, Minnesota. | 是明尼苏达州依代纳城最富有的人之一 |
[40:00] | And legend has it, | 有传说为证 |
[40:02] | that because of his vast wealth and enormous ego, | 他因为极其富有和自负 |
[40:07] | he earned the nickname “cake-eaters,” | 而得到了”吃蛋糕的人”的绰号 |
[40:10] | a derogatory term used to describe all Edina residents | 这个词是那些不如他们富足的邻居 |
[40:14] | by their less affluent neighbors. | 用来贬低所有依代纳城公民的 |
[40:16] | Alrik was my great uncle. | 阿历克是我伯祖父 |
[40:18] | His ego was legendary. | 他的自负的确是个传奇 |
[40:21] | In fact, that’s how my family | 事实上 那就是我的家族 |
[40:22] | ended up in California. | 最后定居加利福尼亚的原因 |
[40:23] | Ah. | 哈 |
[40:25] | If I wanted to learn more about my family history, | 如果我想知道更多的家族史 |
[40:28] | is it okay to call you? | 可以给你打电话吗? |
[40:30] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[40:31] | But let’s concentrate on the Hojems. | 但我们先关注荷吉姆一家吧 |
[40:33] | And remember, hyphenate. | 记住 传承 |
[40:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:47] | I’m glad I caught you. | 能碰见你真好 |
[40:49] | Al, everything Judy said checked out. | 艾尔 朱迪说的一切都已经证实了 |
[40:53] | I just couldn’t get past that first impression. | 我只是无法放下那个第一印象 |
[40:57] | Hard for me to get past it, too. | 我也很难放下 |
[40:59] | Yeah, I guess | 是啊 我想 |
[41:00] | I was punishing her for what my ex-wife did to me, | 我在用前妻对我的所作所为惩罚她 |
[41:02] | but that was my marriage, not yours. | 但那是我的婚姻 不是你的 |
[41:05] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[41:08] | My past clouded my judgment. | 我的过去影响了我的判断 |
[41:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:12] | I appreciate that, Jim. | 我很感谢你这么想 吉姆 |
[41:15] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[41:16] | Oh, uh… oh, this is… | 这个 这是 |
[41:18] | This was in Traxler’s briefcase. | 这个在特莱斯勒的公文箱里 |
[41:20] | It has your name on it. | 上面有你的名字 |
[41:22] | I’ll let Judy tell you what’s inside. | 还是让朱迪告诉你里面是什么吧 |
[41:25] | Go home to your wife, buddy. | 回家看你老婆吧 伙计 |
[41:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:55] | I was beginning to think | 我还以为 |
[41:56] | you were going to sleep at the office. | 你要在办公室睡觉 |
[41:59] | I’m sorry for doubting you. | 对不起 我怀疑了你 |
[42:04] | And… I’m sorry for… | 对不起 |
[42:07] | for keeping secrets. I… | 我有事瞒着你 我 |
[42:11] | I wanted it to be a surprise. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[42:16] | You did that. | 你成功了 |
[42:19] | Al, I love you. | 艾尔 我爱你 |
[42:23] | Don’t ever doubt that. | 永远不许怀疑我对你的爱 |
[42:25] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[42:39] | All right, go ahead, open it. | 好了 来吧 打开它 |
[42:43] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[42:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:46] | And look at this. | 看这儿 |
[42:48] | Look. I’m related to Buffalo Bill Cody. | 看 我是水牛 比尔・柯迪的亲戚 |
[42:51] | That is so cool. | 太酷了 |