时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你在这儿干什么呢? |
[00:39] | I work here… close to 20 years now. | 我在这工作了近20年 |
[00:42] | You’re two and a half hours early. | 你早来了2个半小时 |
[00:44] | My house is too quiet, if that makes any sense. | 我家里太安静了 如果这能说得通的话 |
[00:47] | Oh, no, it makes complete sense. | 噢 不是 是很有道理 |
[00:49] | Yeah, our youngest has been | 是啊 我们家最小的那个 |
[00:51] | out of the house now for three months, | 已经离家三个月了 |
[00:53] | and we’re still wrestling with empty nest. | 可我们两口子还在努力习惯空荡荡的房子 |
[00:55] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[00:56] | So how is your daughter? | 那你女儿怎样了? |
[00:57] | Lindsey. | 琳赛 |
[00:58] | Lindsey, yeah. – Yeah. | 琳赛 是的 – 对 |
[00:59] | Uh, she’s doing… she’s doing really good. | 呃 她…她过的很好 |
[01:01] | She’s doing great, in fact. | 实际上 她棒极了 |
[01:03] | She’s… well, according to her e-mails. | 她…很好 她在电邮里是这么说的 |
[01:04] | Hey, do you do that thing where you call them, | 你碰到过无论你什么时候给他们打电话 |
[01:06] | and then you get this three-word text back? | 结果都只得到3个字的短信? |
[01:09] | Doesn’t it make you crazy? | 那没让你抓狂? |
[01:11] | Yes, but, um… | 没错 但是… |
[01:13] | …this is her time to find herself, you know? | 这是她展现自我的时候 你了解吗? |
[01:20] | Okay. | 当然 |
[01:21] | You’re on the clock now. | 你该开工了 |
[01:28] | So, neighbor called in shots fired. | 邻居报警说有枪声 |
[01:32] | Police officers found the door ajar. | 警官发现了半开的门 |
[01:34] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[01:39] | Place belongs to Michael Newbury. | 房主是迈克尔·纽伯里 |
[01:42] | Army Ranger, military lifer. | 陆战队员 职业军人 |
[01:43] | Retired out here 15 years ago. | 15年前退休来到这里 |
[01:46] | – Hmm. – Married to the mission. | – 嗯 – 终身奉献给了部队 |
[01:48] | Not a woman’s touch. | 没有任何女人的痕迹 |
[01:50] | No photos, no family. | 没有相片 没有家人 |
[01:54] | Yeah, talk about empty nest. | 没错 空荡荡的家 |
[02:01] | Okay. I give up. | 好吧 我投降了 |
[02:04] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪儿? |
[02:05] | Well, there’s none to speak of. | 啊 根本就没有尸体 |
[02:07] | We found blood | 我们找到了血迹 |
[02:08] | and evidence of those shots fired. | 开枪的证据 |
[02:12] | Lots of evidence. | 很多证据 |
[02:14] | Do you recognize this caliber? | 你能辨认这是什么口径的吗? |
[02:16] | Five-point-seven by 28? | 5.7乘28毫米 |
[02:20] | – Never seen it before. – Yeah. | – 还从没见过这样的 – 是的 |
[02:21] | Neither have I. | 我也没见过 |
[02:27] | Casings have rolled all over the floor. | 满地都是弹壳 |
[02:29] | Kind of hard to tell where the shooter was. | 枪手开枪位置有点难以确定 |
[02:34] | Easy to place the shots, though. | 射中的地方还是容易确定的 |
[02:38] | Okay, so, our guy was | 好的 受害人可能是 |
[02:40] | probably standing here, got shot, right? | 站在这 被击中了 对吗? |
[02:44] | Spatter starts to thin out. | 喷溅血迹逐渐变少 |
[02:47] | Drops the beer bottle. | 啤酒瓶掉落地上 |
[02:50] | Collapses in this direction. | 由这个方向跌落 |
[02:53] | And then… | 然后… |
[02:55] | Nothing. | 了无踪迹 |
[02:57] | No body, no suspect, no murder weapon. | 没有尸体 没有疑犯 没有凶器 |
[03:04] | Furniture moving disks. | 移动家居的垫板 |
[03:07] | Check out the scuffing along the floor. | 划痕沿着地面 |
[03:09] | Repetitive. | 反反复复 |
[03:10] | Let’s move it. | 我们挪开它 |
[03:18] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[03:26] | You guys should check this out! | 你们得看看这里! |
[03:35] | No body, no suspects. | 没有尸体 没有疑犯 |
[03:39] | But if you’re in the market for a murder weapon… | 但如果你想要找凶器… |
[03:42] | …take your pick. | 挑一件吧 |
[03:53] | # who… are you? # | # 你是谁? # |
[03:55] | # who, who, who, who? # | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[03:58] | # who… are you? # | # 你是谁? # |
[04:01] | # who, who, who, who? # | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[04:03] | # I really wanna know # | # 我很想知道 # |
[04:06] | # who… are you? # | # 你是谁? # |
[04:07] | # Oh-oh-oh # | # 噢 噢 噢 # |
[04:09] | # come on, tell me who are you, you, you # | # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 # |
[04:13] | # are you! # | # 是谁 # |
[04:21] | So, I just finished talking | 我刚找了 |
[04:22] | to all the neighbors over there. | 所有的邻居问了话 |
[04:23] | They all said the same thing. | 大家众口一词 |
[04:25] | Yeah, let me guess: Kept to himself? | 嗯 我来猜猜 他是独行侠? |
[04:26] | By all accounts, a hermit. | 据大家说 像个隐士 |
[04:27] | Anybody float any theories | 对于有谁会想伤害他 |
[04:29] | on why someone would want to hurt him? | 大家有什么想法? |
[04:31] | No, and apparently, he had no friends and no enemies. | 没人 而且显然他是既没有朋友 也没仇家 |
[04:34] | But one of the neighbors called him a, | 但有个邻居说他是 |
[04:36] | quote, “a peaceful soul.” | 用他的话来说是 “宁静的灵魂” |
[04:39] | Yeah, I’m betting they hadn’t seen that gun room. | 是嘛 我打赌他们没见过他的枪库 |
[04:42] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[04:43] | Let me show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[04:47] | – When the sun came up – thank you | – 太阳升起的时候 – 谢谢 |
[04:49] | the unis found a secondary scene. | 我们的人发现了第二现场 |
[04:52] | Take a look at it, will you, and tell me what you see? | 你来看看 然后说说你看到了什么? |
[04:55] | Well, I see lots of cartridge casings. | 我看到了许多的弹壳 |
[04:59] | Where are the bullet holes? | 弹孔呢? |
[05:00] | In the ground, by way of a body, I’m thinking. | 在地上 我想是穿透了尸体 |
[05:04] | Take a look at that jelly | 看这个胶状物 |
[05:06] | that’s kind of jammed in there. | 好像卡在那儿了 |
[05:08] | Looks like human flesh, right? | 看来是人肉吧? |
[05:11] | Looks like it. | 好像是的 |
[05:12] | Bone fragments, intestinal tissue. | 骨骼碎片 小肠组织 |
[05:15] | Take a look | 你近一点 |
[05:16] | at the tissue a little closer. | 观察这块组织 |
[05:19] | Margins aren’t inflamed. | 边缘没有红肿 |
[05:21] | Capillaries are withdrawn. | 毛细血管收缩 |
[05:23] | Tells me that this victim’s heart stopped beating | 说明受害人在受到伤害之前 |
[05:25] | before all this damage was done. | 心脏已经停止了跳动 |
[05:26] | But why would you shoot a dead man | 但为什么要对一个死人 |
[05:28] | a hundred times? | 开这么多枪? |
[05:31] | I don’t know… | 我不清楚… |
[05:35] | but maybe this has something to do with it. | 也许这东西会有点关系 |
[05:36] | Looks like a grommet or something, right? | 像是金属扣之类的东西 是吗? |
[05:39] | Shower curtain? | 浴帘? |
[06:11] | Which one of these is for OCD? | 哪瓶药是治疗强迫症的? |
[06:15] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 你看这个 |
[06:20] | Oh. Looks Arabic. | 噢 像是阿拉伯文 |
[06:22] | That’s all I got. | 只知道这么多了 |
[06:24] | Took Spanish in high school. | 高中选了学西班牙语 |
[06:25] | Moi, Francais. | 我选了法语 |
[06:27] | But fortunately… there’s an app for that. | 好在… 还有个商标 |
[06:31] | Of course there is. | 当然有了 |
[06:35] | “Farsi.” | 波斯文 |
[06:37] | Ex-military, a loner, a room full of guns. | 前陆战队员 独居 满是枪械的枪库 |
[06:40] | And medication from the Middle East. | 还有来自中东的药品 |
[06:43] | Who the hell was this guy? | 这家伙到底是什么人? |
[06:50] | Whew. | 唷 |
[06:53] | Well, leave it up to you | 这个自有枪库的家伙 |
[06:54] | to find the books in a room full of guns. | 有些什么书这点就交给你了 |
[06:56] | Let me ask you something. | 我先问你个事 |
[06:58] | What do you have on your bookshelves at home? | 你家的书柜里都有些什么书? |
[07:00] | Uh, Sports Illustrated, MoneyBall, | 呃 <体育画报> <点球成金> |
[07:03] | bunch of forensics books– | 成堆的鉴证书籍 |
[07:05] | But all in all, like, a good representation | 但总的说来 都充分说明了你是个 |
[07:07] | of who you are, right? | 什么样的人 对吗? |
[07:09] | Man, fan, CSI. | 男子气概 球迷 犯罪调查员 |
[07:12] | So, what’s on this guy’s reading list? | 那这家伙都看些什么书? |
[07:14] | Great American Manifestoes? | <美国宣言>? |
[07:15] | No, that’s the interesting thing. | 当然不是 这一点很有趣 |
[07:17] | I mean, he’s got Journal of Ballistics, | 我是说 他有<弹道学报> |
[07:20] | Hatcher’s Notebook, | <黑则少将笔记> |
[07:21] | Firearms Assembly, Part Three. | <枪支组装 > <第三要素> |
[07:23] | He’s even got a classical | 他甚至还有旧版的 |
[07:24] | mechanics text. | 机械学课本 |
[07:26] | So, he’s a nerdy gun nut. | 所以他是个书虫型的枪迷 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I think he’s more like a scientist, like us. | 嗯 我想他更像是个科学家 就像我们 |
[07:31] | I mean, look at this workspace. | 我说 看这个工作台 |
[07:33] | You could eat off this sucker. | 这家伙的收藏能尽收眼底 |
[07:34] | Everything in its place. | 所有东西原封不动 |
[07:36] | Oh, come here. This is so cool. | 过来 真是太妙了 |
[07:38] | All his guns are organized by theater of conflict, you know? | 他所有的枪支都是按交战圈排放 你知道吗? |
[07:42] | World War II Europe all the way to the surge in Afghanistan. | 第二次世界大战的欧洲到增兵阿富汗 |
[07:46] | Cool, huh? | 酷 哈? |
[07:47] | Ah, the coolest, but we info on a more current conflict. | 最酷的 好像是我们现在要查的交战双方 |
[07:49] | – The shooting up in the kitchen – Which is why | – 枪击地点在厨房 – 这就是为何 |
[07:52] | I called in the big gun. Hey, | 我把枪支专家叫来的原因了 嘿 |
[07:54] | Xiomara, welcome to Xanadu. | 希欧玛拉 欢迎来到世外桃源 |
[07:57] | Wow. | 哇 |
[08:00] | This is so much like my dreams, it’s scary. | 简直就是我梦寐以求的地方 怪可怕的 |
[08:02] | Yeah, let me ask you something | 我要先问你个问题 |
[08:03] | before I completely lose you here. | 以免我待会想不起来了 |
[08:05] | You recognize that caliber | 认得这个子弹口径吗 |
[08:07] | Five-point-seven by 28 mil. Rare. | 5.7乘28毫米 罕见啊 |
[08:11] | Can’t even by these rounds in the States. | 这种子弹国内肯定买不着 |
[08:13] | Oh, you can fire plenty. | 噢 但不见得没人用 |
[08:14] | Someone put seven in our victim. | 有人朝死者开了七枪 |
[08:17] | So, you think any of these could be the culprit? | 你觉得凶器会在这其中吗? |
[08:20] | Hmm… Well, as much as I’d love | 嗯 尽管我很想 |
[08:23] | to fire that Italian 38 Troopen Special, | 试发那把意大利楚本特制点38 |
[08:27] | or even just touch that million dollar Luger… | 或是摸一下那把值上百万的鲁格尔手枪 |
[08:30] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[08:31] | – Get a room. – Oh, I got one. | – 你也弄个枪库啊 – 哦 我有一个 |
[08:33] | And it’s perfect. | 绝对超赞 |
[08:35] | The only problem is, | 现在唯一的问题是 |
[08:36] | none of these guns in here use that caliber. | 这些枪都不用那种子弹 |
[08:38] | Oh, its crazy. | 哦 太不合理了 |
[08:40] | All this firepower, and still no murder weapon. | 这么多枪支摆着 却没有要找到凶器 |
[08:45] | Catherine, who do you want to be? | 凯瑟琳 你要扮演谁? |
[08:47] | Victim or killer? | 受害人还是凶手? |
[08:48] | I’ll be the killer. | 我扮演凶手 |
[08:50] | I’ll be the victim. I’ve got a beer in my hand, | 那我就是受害人 我手上拿着瓶啤酒 |
[08:53] | I’m standing in my own kitchen, | 站在自家的厨房里 |
[08:55] | I’ve got every kind of gun six meters that way. | 我放满各种枪械的枪库仅仅六米之遥 |
[08:59] | I’m heading that way when I’m shot. | 被枪击中后我往那边去了 |
[09:02] | These laser trajectories are too low. | 这些红外线射的太低了 |
[09:12] | Thought the killer surprised him. | 看来凶手给受害人来了个惊喜 |
[09:14] | The lasers tell us that | 红外线告诉我们 |
[09:16] | he was well inside before he fired. | 凶手在开枪时离他坐得很近 |
[09:22] | Killer was sitting at the counter. | 凶手坐在餐台这儿 |
[09:25] | Newbury welcomed him into his home. | 纽伯里把他迎进了家门 |
[09:29] | Maybe they both had a beer together. | 也许他们当时在一起喝酒 |
[09:43] | So, he was killed | 因此 他是被一个 |
[09:44] | by somebody he knew. | 相识的人所杀 |
[09:47] | Well, our victim’s paper trail is pretty straightforward. | 死者的生平记录没什么特别之处 |
[09:51] | Ex-Army. | 退役军人 |
[09:52] | Bought his little piece of heaven in 1997. | 在1997年买下那所温暖的小房子 |
[09:55] | Lived there peacefully ever since. | 自此过着波澜不惊的生活 |
[09:57] | Never married, never arrested, | 从未结过婚 从无案底 |
[09:59] | and never out of the country except for Gulf War I. | 除了第一次海湾战争 从未踏出国土半步 |
[10:02] | I think you’re wrong on that. | 我觉得你判断错了 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉你说什么? |
[10:05] | Oh, don’t be sorry. Just be wrong. | 哦 别说抱歉 你错了就是了 |
[10:06] | I ran you pharmacy labor, Hexadecylphosphocholine, | 我看了你的药品分析 十六烷基卵磷脂 |
[10:11] | which is the drug of choice foe Kala Azar parasite. | 这是用于除却黑热病寄生虫的药物 |
[10:14] | This particular little bugger resides exclusively | 这些特别的小虫子只存在于 |
[10:17] | in the Middle East. – How do you get | 中东地区 – 所以这些中东寄生虫 |
[10:19] | a Middle Eastern parasite Mountain Spring? | 为何会出现在落基山呢? |
[10:21] | You don’t. | 不可能的 |
[10:23] | It seems our evidence trails contradict each other. | 看起来我们的证据产生了矛盾 |
[10:25] | Which brings us back to you being wrong. | 所以证明你错了 |
[10:27] | Hey, why am I the one who’s wrong? | 嘿 为什么我是错的那个? |
[10:29] | Because the other person is me. | 因为那个对的人是我 |
[10:31] | Okay, well, tell you what. | 好吧 让我告诉你 |
[10:34] | Hair never lies, so let’s let it decide. | 毛发不会撒谎 让它来评判孰对孰错 |
[11:05] | So the bullets in the kitchen and the bullets | 厨房里发现的子弹 |
[11:06] | in the ground out by the barn… | 和车库外地面发现的子弹 |
[11:08] | Match each other. Same weapon. | 吻合 同一个凶器 |
[11:10] | Great. Did you get a hit on IBIS? | 好极了 集成弹道辨识系统里有发现? |
[11:11] | No. | 没有 |
[11:12] | Caliber’s never been used in a crime in the U.S. | 美国的罪案现场从未出现过这种子弹 |
[11:14] | But given the nature of the ammo, | 但考虑到弹药的性质 |
[11:17] | I called in a favor to a buddy, | 我找了一个朋友帮忙 |
[11:19] | who ran it through the military ballistics database. | 他在军事弹道数据库做了对比 |
[11:22] | Nice to have friends with friends in high places. | 真是朝中有人好办事啊 |
[11:24] | The same weapon | 同一种武器 |
[11:25] | was used in a crime scene in Pakistan a month ago. | 一月前在巴基斯坦的一个凶案现场出现过 |
[11:28] | This gun gets around. | 这支枪辗转了一番啊 |
[11:30] | What happened in Pakistan? | 巴基斯坦那个是怎么回事? |
[11:31] | Military supplies were stolen; a warehouse guard was shot. | 军需物资被盗 仓库看管被枪杀 |
[11:34] | Wow, the plot thickens. | 哇 迷雾重重 |
[11:36] | Yeah, and then it thins once you get to page two. | 是啊 不过等你翻到第二页就很简单了 |
[11:39] | The report’s been heavily redacted. | 这份报告几乎都被篡改了 |
[11:41] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 没错 要我说 |
[11:42] | The whole thing’s blacked out. | 这玩意儿全被涂黑了嘛 |
[11:43] | Oh, I found a word: | 哦 我找到了个字: |
[11:44] | “The.” | “这” |
[11:46] | – Hey, can I keep one of these? – Sure. | – 嘿 我能留着吗 – 当然 |
[11:48] | We’re looking for D.B. Russell. | 我们找D.B.罗素 |
[11:50] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[11:52] | Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人? |
[11:53] | We ran a test on the victim’s hair. | 我们检测了受害人的毛发 |
[11:55] | The oxygen isotopes that are found | 在受害人的毛发上发现了 |
[11:57] | in the local water supplies leave markers in the hair, | 当地水源中的同位素 |
[11:59] | which indicate where Mr. Newbury has been | 这告诉了我们纽伯里先生 |
[12:01] | in the last three months. | 最近三个月在什么地方 |
[12:03] | Each .44 | 每根0.44毫米 |
[12:04] | millimeters of hair is a day in the life. | 的头发都是每天生活的见证人 |
[12:06] | And,all the places | 还有 他所去的地方 |
[12:07] | he’s been in the five centimeters | 都不超过图上五厘米的比例尺 |
[12:12] | Iraq, DC, | 伊拉克 华盛顿特区 |
[12:16] | Israel, Belgium, DC again, Pakistan. | 以色列 比利时 又回到华盛顿 巴基斯坦 |
[12:18] | Have guns, did travel. | 带着枪 到处旅行 |
[12:19] | But there are no official records | 但官方记录却没有 |
[12:20] | of him going to any of these places. | 显示他去过这些地方 |
[12:22] | No airline tickets, immunization, | 没有机票记录 免疫注射记录 |
[12:25] | State Department records– nothing. | 国务院工作记录 什么都没有 |
[12:27] | So his passport’s never been stamped, | 他的过境签证从未盖过章 |
[12:28] | but his body’s been around the world? | 但他却得以周游世界? |
[12:30] | Extended family meeting– now, please. | 盛大家庭聚会 现在 来吧 |
[12:33] | What… did he mean by “extended”? | 他为什么要说”盛大” |
[12:35] | Hey, come on in, everybody. | 嘿 进来吧 大家 |
[12:36] | I want to… | 我想… |
[12:38] | I want to introduce a couple of people to you. | 我想给你们介绍几个人认识 |
[12:41] | This is Agent McQuaid, Special-Agent-in-Charge Pratt. | 这是奎德探员 案件负责着特别探员普拉特 |
[12:44] | They’re with the Las Vegas | 他们是联邦调查局 |
[12:44] | field office of the FBI. | 拉斯维加斯办事处的 |
[12:46] | We’re here to help you with the Michael Newbury homicide. | 我们是来协助调查迈克尔·纽伯里凶杀案的 |
[12:49] | You mean you’re here to take over the case from us. | 你是说你是来接手我们的这案子的 |
[12:52] | Not at all. | 根本不是 |
[12:53] | No, this case is still | 不是的 这案子现在 |
[12:54] | under Las Vegas PD jurisdiction. | 还是归拉斯维加斯警察局管辖 |
[12:55] | We’re just here to offer our assistance. | 我们只是来协助的 |
[12:58] | Assistance with what, exactly? | 具体是协助什么? |
[13:00] | That, I’m afraid, is on a need-to-know basis. | 这个我恐怕是需要权限才能知道的 |
[13:02] | And who decides who needs to know? | 谁来决定这个权限? |
[13:04] | Anyway, we’re really | 不管怎样 我们真的 |
[13:05] | excited to be working with you. Oh, yeah, | 很高兴和你们共事 哦 是啊 |
[13:08] | ditto. | 同感 |
[13:09] | Hey, hey. Come on. | 嘿 嘿 别这样 |
[13:10] | Let’s play nice. | 咱们态度好一点 |
[13:20] | Oh, boy, that’s good. | 哦 真不错 |
[13:22] | Sure I can’t get you any, uh, soy milk for that? | 确定你们不需要豆奶什么的? |
[13:25] | A little agave? | 或着来点龙舌兰酒? |
[13:27] | No. No, thank you. Black’s great. | 不 不 谢谢你 黑咖啡就行 |
[13:29] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[13:31] | So, here we are. | 开始吧 |
[13:32] | We said we’d brief you. | 我们说过会像你做简单报告的 |
[13:33] | Who’s she? | 但她是谁? |
[13:34] | I’m sorry. | 我的错 |
[13:35] | This is Catherine. | 这位是凯瑟琳 |
[13:36] | And Catherine was me before I was. | 凯瑟琳在我来之前是这主管 |
[13:39] | And I have assigned Catherine | 我已经委派凯瑟琳 |
[13:40] | to be the lead on this case. | 负责这个案件调查 |
[13:42] | Okay? So… | 好吧? 那… |
[13:45] | what is going on here? | 目前这是怎么回事? |
[13:46] | I mean, we got a room full of guns, | 我们发现一间装满枪械的枪库 |
[13:48] | we got missing bodies, | 我们有尸体失了踪 |
[13:49] | and now the FBI? | 现在联邦调查局也要介入? |
[13:50] | Is this domestic terrorism? | 这是国内恐怖主义活动? |
[13:52] | We have no reason to believe | 我们没有理由相信 |
[13:53] | that Mr. Newbury was… a threat. | 纽伯里先生是个…威胁 |
[13:56] | No, he was a ballistics consultant, right? | 没错 他是个弹道学专家 对吧? |
[13:58] | Yours or the military’s? | 是你们的人 还是军方的? |
[14:00] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[14:01] | Oh, I didn’t say it. | 哦 不是我说的 |
[14:03] | A strand of his hair did. | 他的一缕毛发证明的 |
[14:04] | For three months, | 在过去三个月 |
[14:06] | he’s been jumping from DC | 他一直从华盛顿特区辗转到 |
[14:07] | to every artillery hot spot on the globe. | 世界的各个军火重地 |
[14:11] | We can’t really speak to that. | 这个我们真的不能说 |
[14:13] | Can you speak to why you fellas are so interested in his death? | 那能说下你们为什么对他的死这么感兴趣吗? |
[14:17] | We’re more interested in the weapon that we believe killed him. | 我们对杀死他的凶器更感兴趣 |
[14:20] | This is the FN-P90, | 这是FN-P90 |
[14:22] | manufactured in Belgium, currently used by U.S. troops | 保加利亚制造 现在美国把它用做部队 |
[14:25] | in urban sweeps of Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗大突击的武器 |
[14:26] | It’s an entry weapon. | 它是一种突击型武器 |
[14:28] | It’s got a lot of power, a compact frame that | 威力巨大 坚固的结构设计 |
[14:30] | allows you to go around corners | 能让你的进攻没有死角 |
[14:31] | and sweep stairwells– it’s a bit of a beast. | 横扫千军 — 算是有点凶残的武器 |
[14:33] | And how the hell did that thing get into Clark County? | 这鬼东西怎么进入克拉克县的? |
[14:36] | I’m afraid that’s classified. | 很抱歉 这是机密 |
[14:38] | Yes, of course it is. | 那是当然 |
[14:39] | Hey, out of curiosity, | 好奇问一句 |
[14:41] | what year did you graduate from Brigham Young? | 你哪一年从杨百翰大学毕业的? |
[14:44] | ’03. How’d you know? | 零三年 你怎么知道的? |
[14:46] | FBI recruiters | 联邦调查局的新丁 |
[14:47] | are all over that place like chickens on a June bug. | 多数都是那所学校的 这么猜几乎百发百中 |
[14:50] | – Am I right? – If you’re… | – 不是吗? – 如果你… |
[14:52] | concerned with my age, | 担心我太年轻 |
[14:54] | I promise you, I’ve earned my stripes. | 我保证 我已经不是新人了 |
[14:57] | So have I. | 我也这么认为 |
[14:58] | Every suspicious cargo container in Seattle | 西雅图每出现一个可疑的货柜 |
[15:00] | came with a pair of you guys. | 就会来两个FBI探员 |
[15:01] | Eight out of ten times, | 十次有八次 |
[15:03] | it was great. | 配合得不错 |
[15:05] | Resources, manpower– | 你们有充足的资源和人手– |
[15:07] | made my job a hell of a lot easier. | 让我的工作简单很多 |
[15:08] | And… the other two? | 那…剩下的两次呢? |
[15:10] | Well, you guys would lose interest | 你们可能会失去兴趣 |
[15:12] | and chase off after the next shiny object, | 转身追逐下一个吸引人的目标 |
[15:15] | leaving us with a pretty shoddy chain of custody. | 留给我们一堆乱摊子 |
[15:18] | We have no intention | 我们不想 |
[15:19] | of compromising your investigation. – I have no intention | 破坏你们的调查 – 我也不想 |
[15:21] | of letting you. So, | 让你们这么做 所以 |
[15:23] | here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么办 |
[15:24] | We are going to pair up. | 我们合作行动 |
[15:26] | Mixed doubles, all right? | 混合搭档 怎么样? |
[15:27] | All right? Every CSI gets an FBI. | 一个犯罪调查员配一个FBI探员 |
[15:30] | Catherine, why don’t you take Agent McQuaid, | 凯瑟琳 你何不与奎德探员搭档 |
[15:32] | go back out to the farm, re-scour the place. | 返回农场 重新搜查一遍 |
[15:34] | Let’s get a bead on that body. | 找到尸体的蛛丝马迹 |
[15:36] | – Okay? – I’ll drive? | – 好吗? – 我开车? |
[15:38] | Hey, I got my own driver. | 嘿 我自己开车 |
[15:40] | Score. | 得一分 |
[15:42] | – And what about me? – You… | – 那我呢? – 你… |
[15:44] | are my new best friend. | 你可是我的新知 |
[15:46] | Somebody spilled ink all over my Pakistani | 有人用墨水涂满了我的巴基斯坦 |
[15:50] | crime report, and I’m just bet… | 犯罪报告 我就指望… |
[15:52] | I mean, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[15:54] | I’m just betting that your copy’s a little more legible | 我就指望你做的副本比 |
[15:57] | than this one. | 这个清晰点 |
[16:03] | So, why are we back here? | 我们为什么回来这里? |
[16:05] | Did you miss something the first time? | 第一次搜查的时候 有东西没考虑到? |
[16:07] | Yes. Context. | 是的 事情的来龙去脉 |
[16:09] | As your people were obscuring it. | 你们FBI打算掩饰过去的 |
[16:11] | We now know that someone brought a super-gun | 现在我们知道有人给了某个行家 |
[16:14] | to an expert. | 一把超级手枪 |
[16:15] | And that expert was then shot by the same weapon, | 然后这个行家就在他的厨房 |
[16:18] | in his kitchen, and he was wrapped | 被这把枪射杀了 他被裹在 |
[16:19] | in a shower curtain and he was brought here. | 一条浴帘里 然后被带到了这儿 |
[16:21] | Where he was shot again. | 接着他又被枪击了一次 |
[16:22] | And again. | 又一次 |
[16:24] | Why the overkill? | 为什么会过度杀害? |
[16:25] | Well, maybe it wasn’t overkill. | 也许不是过度杀害 |
[16:27] | I mean, based on the grouping | 我是说 从地上的痕迹 |
[16:28] | and the volume, my guess is he zippered him. | 和弹孔数量看 我想凶手是在给他开膛破肚 |
[16:31] | Zippered? Is that what it sounds like? | 开膛破肚? 就是真的剖开肚子? |
[16:33] | If a weapon’s cyclic rate is fast enough | 如果枪的射击速度足够快 |
[16:35] | and the ammo’s nasty enough… | 而且子弹也多的惊人… |
[16:37] | you can actually rip right through a man. | 你的确可以将人锯开 |
[16:44] | Open him up… | 一分为二… |
[16:46] | like a zipper. | 就像装上了拉链 |
[16:49] | But why halve a man after the fact? | 在杀了他后 为什么还要分尸呢? |
[16:58] | I’m thinking, | 我想 |
[17:00] | ease of transport. | 是为了方便转移 |
[17:05] | A whole body… | 整具尸体… |
[17:07] | wouldn’t fit inside one of these garbage bags. | 这些垃圾袋根本装不进去 |
[17:09] | They’re too small. | 袋子太小了 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | So the killer… | 所以凶手… |
[17:17] | shreds the shower curtain, hauling the body out here… | 撕下浴帘 用它裹住尸体拖到这儿… |
[17:20] | and he still needs to move it. | 他还需要再将尸体运走 |
[17:22] | Right. The tire treads that we cast in the driveway | 对 我们在车道上取下的车胎痕迹 |
[17:25] | match to a Dodge pickup, so perhaps the killer | 与道奇皮卡的相吻合 所以可能凶手 |
[17:28] | zippers, stuffs, ties and throws | 先分尸 装袋 打包 |
[17:31] | two bags of carcass into his truck bed. | 将这两袋残骸扔到他的卡车车厢里 |
[17:33] | And gets away without a trace. | 然后在无人发现的情况下 逃之夭夭 |
[17:35] | You know, I see idiots using garbage bags | 我一直觉得 只有蠢人才用 |
[17:38] | for body disposals all the time. | 垃圾袋处理尸体 |
[17:43] | And they almost always leak. | 因为总会有东西从袋子里漏出来 |
[17:56] | Directional blood drop. | 最直接的就是血 |
[17:57] | Its spine is telling me | 血迹形状告诉我 |
[17:59] | that he went that way. | 凶手走了这条路 |
[18:09] | Thank you. Un-redacted. | 谢谢 没被涂改的版本 |
[18:11] | So much easier to read. | 这样读起来容易多了 |
[18:15] | – Why don’t you walk me through this. – Four weeks ago | – 为什么你不跟我说说这个 – 四周前 |
[18:17] | in Pakistan, a warehouse guard was killed | 巴基斯坦的一个仓管员被杀 |
[18:19] | trying to stop a raid on U.S. military supplies. | 他想阻止一起美国军需的劫持事件 |
[18:22] | Using that same gun, the FN-P90? | 使用的是FN-P90那种枪械? |
[18:25] | According to the ballistics report. | 根据这份弹道检测报告 是这样的 |
[18:28] | So, when we ran that bullet through | 我们通过军事数据库检测那枚子弹 |
[18:30] | the military database, it raised a red flag on your end, right? | 的时候 你们那边就收到了警报 对吗? |
[18:33] | That’s why you’re here? | 这是你们前来的原因? |
[18:34] | To be frank, it’s the only flag that we’ve had. | 坦白说 这是我们唯一掌握的线索 |
[18:36] | I mean, we never recovered any supplies and didn’t find the shooter. | 我们没有找回任何武器 也没找到枪手 |
[18:39] | Who did the work-up on this for you? | 谁为你们写了这份报告? |
[18:41] | Are you familiar with the term “battlefield forensics”? | 你熟悉”战地取证”这个术语吗? |
[18:44] | That’s CSI on speed, right? | 就是高效犯罪现场调查吧? |
[18:47] | Except people are dropping bombs on you and shooting at you. | 除了有人朝你扔炸弹和射击的时候之外 |
[18:49] | This scene in Pakistan was processed | 这个巴基斯坦的案发现场 |
[18:51] | by operatives working for Ceressus Logistics. | 是塞拉瑟斯物流的工作人员处理的 |
[18:53] | – It’s a U.S. military contractor. – Yeah. | – 它是一家美国的军方承包商 – 恩 |
[18:56] | They handle most of the law enforcement | 他们基本相当于我们在海外的 |
[18:57] | in our overseas operations, right? | 的执法机构 对吧? |
[18:59] | Well, as well as police training, supplies, transportation, | 嗯 也包括警力的训练 军需 运输 |
[19:03] | artillery, food service, you name it. | 枪炮操作 食品服务等等 |
[19:05] | And you think that those people at Ceressus | 你认为是在塞拉瑟斯的人 |
[19:07] | are the ones who stole your supplies? | 偷了那些军需? |
[19:09] | – I didn’t say that. – No, you didn’t have to, though. | – 我没这么说 – 你是没必要这么说 |
[19:12] | If that gun was taken by an insurgent, | 如果是反叛分子偷走了那把枪 |
[19:14] | it wouldn’t have ended up in Nevada. | 它就绝对不会出现在内华达州 |
[19:16] | But it did– | 但它的确出现了 — |
[19:17] | so you got to be thinking inside job, right? | 所以你们认为必有内贼 对吗? |
[19:20] | I mean, there’s no evidence to support that. | 我是想说 这个想法没有证据支持 |
[19:22] | Forget about evidence, just for a second. | 先别考虑证据 |
[19:26] | What’s your gut tell you? | 直觉告诉你什么? |
[19:28] | It tells me that someone | 直觉告诉我很可能是 |
[19:29] | at Ceressus could be behind this, | 塞拉瑟斯的人在背后搞小动作 |
[19:31] | but I can’t accuse one of our law enforcement partners of theft | 但我不能在没有证据的情况下 |
[19:34] | without having any proof. | 指控我们的执法合作伙伴是贼 |
[19:36] | No, you can’t. | 对 的确不能 |
[19:37] | But what the heck, we can talk to them, right? | 但不管怎么样 我们可以跟他们谈谈对吧? |
[19:39] | I mean, there was a crime scene in Pakistan– | 犯罪现场在巴基斯坦 — |
[19:41] | we’d be just doing our due diligence. | 我们不过是去尽职调查 |
[19:44] | Don’t you think? | 你认为呢? |
[19:46] | Your boss is | 你的上司 |
[19:48] | kind of young. | 年轻了点 |
[19:50] | He’s not my boss. | 他不是我上司 |
[19:51] | He’s my replacement. | 他是我的接班人 |
[19:53] | I’m training him till I de-camp from Las Vegas office. | 我在训练他 直到我调离拉斯维加斯 |
[19:56] | On to bigger and better things? | 转去更高级更好的地方? |
[19:58] | Mm, I don’t know about better. | 我不知道什么是更好 |
[20:01] | More important, I suppose. | 我想只是更重要吧 |
[20:03] | More dangerous. | 更危险 |
[20:04] | More dangerous? Really? Where? | 更危险? 真的? 哪里? |
[20:09] | Your boss, he said you were him before he was. | 你的上司说他做这职位前 是你负责 |
[20:11] | What’s that about? | 那又是怎么回事? |
[20:13] | The technical term is “demotion.” | 专业术语管这叫”降职” |
[20:16] | Good girl does bad. So what, are you just biding your time | 马有失蹄 你是在卧薪尝胆 |
[20:18] | till you can rise to that top spot again? | 直到东山再起? |
[20:19] | I’m not sure I want it anymore. | 我不确定我是不是还想要那个职位 |
[20:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[20:24] | Right now? | 现在? |
[20:28] | I want more blood drops. | 我想找到更多的血迹 |
[20:31] | Haven’t seen any in the past couple hundred yards. | 刚刚走过了几百码 都没看到血迹 |
[20:34] | – The trail’s run dry. – Maybe not. | – 可能血迹已经风干了 – 不一定 |
[20:38] | This is McQuaid. | 我是奎德 |
[20:39] | Let’s get our cadets out here to walk the line ASAP. | 尽快让我们的学员到现场进行地毯式搜索 |
[20:42] | I want a couple of FLIR helicopters up in the air, | 派遣两架前视红外雷达直升机空中搜索 |
[20:45] | and mobilize half a dozen canine units, right now. | 再调十二队警犬小组过来 现在 |
[20:47] | I’m impressed. | 很了不起啊 |
[20:49] | But you can call off your dogs. | 不过可以让警犬别来了 |
[20:51] | I got vultures. | 我看见了秃鹰 |
[21:08] | Mike Newbury, I presume? | 我想 应该是迈克·纽伯里 吧? |
[21:12] | Looks like our feathered friends found him | 看起来这些带羽毛的朋友 |
[21:14] | a few hours before we did. | 比我们早几个小时发现了他 |
[21:16] | Good call on the zippering. | 分尸的事还真被你猜对了 |
[21:21] | That’s the beer bottle that made our ring. | 这是我们要找的啤酒瓶 |
[21:24] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[21:26] | Ink. I think. | 我想应该是墨水 |
[21:31] | It’s a tattoo… | 是纹身… |
[21:33] | but sadly… | 但是很不幸… |
[21:35] | it’s mangled beyond recognition. | 被毁得无从辨认了 |
[21:37] | On purpose, right? | 故意的 对吗? |
[21:39] | Look at the vulture nips | 看看尸体其他部位的 |
[21:41] | on the rest of the body. | 秃鹰咬痕 |
[21:42] | The skin is pulled. | 皮肤被拉扯过 |
[21:44] | These cuts here are clean, like they came | 但这里的切口却很整齐 好像应该是 |
[21:46] | from a blade of swords. | 剑锋所致 |
[21:52] | Or… | 或者… |
[21:55] | – Unh. – Shattered beer bottle. | – 呃 – 打碎的啤酒瓶 |
[21:57] | Killer wanted to obscure this tattoo. | 杀手想掩盖这个纹身 |
[21:59] | Mission accomplished. | 那他的任务算是完成了 |
[22:00] | We can’t tell what it was now. | 我们现在已经无法辨认了 |
[22:02] | No, not in this current state. | 照目前的情况来说是的 |
[22:05] | But that’s the thing about tattoos. | 但是 纹身就是这样 |
[22:07] | You better be sure, ’cause they’re forever. | 你最好保证万无一失 因为它们是很难去掉的 |
[22:10] | Doc, can I take this part to go? | 医生 这个能交给我吗? |
[22:12] | No, not yet but we deliver. | 暂时还不行 等我们送过去吧 |
[22:18] | Isn’t this the questioned documents area? | 这不是处理文件有问题的部分吗? |
[22:20] | Why, yes is. | 是的 |
[22:21] | And this is the Video-Spectral Comparator. | 这是视频光谱对照仪 |
[22:23] | We use it on worn or altered papers | 我们把它用于破损或变动过的文件上 |
[22:25] | to isolate one part of the color spectrum at a time. | 一次分离出色彩频谱中的一部分 |
[22:29] | You’re going to put this in there? | 你要把这个放在那里面? |
[22:32] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[22:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:34] | A tattoo’s ink goes down to the dermis, right? | 纹身的颜料是深入到真皮层的 对吧? |
[22:37] | Uh-huh. | 对啊 |
[22:38] | So, if we adjust | 如果我们调整好 |
[22:41] | to look for different ink colors… | 再寻找不同的颜料色彩的话… |
[22:43] | You can pull out the tattoo fragments | 你就可以根据每次测出的颜色 |
[22:45] | one color at a time. | 来恢复纹身 |
[22:48] | Mr. Gabriel, I have to say, | 加百利 先生 我得说 |
[22:50] | that when we asked to speak to a representative of Ceressus, | 在我们要求和塞拉瑟斯 的代表谈谈的时候 |
[22:54] | I didn’t expect the CEO. | 没想到是您这位首席执行官 |
[22:56] | I take my job seriously, Captain, | 队长 我对待我的工作严肃认真 |
[22:58] | and my job, above all, is to serve my country, | 而我的工作最首要的 就是服务我的祖国 |
[23:00] | so, whatever you need, | 所以 不管你想要什么 |
[23:01] | I want you to have it. – Mm. | 我都会满足你的要求 – 嗯 |
[23:03] | Very much appreciated, sir. | 感激不尽 先生 |
[23:05] | Uh, Mr. Gabriel, your Battlefield Forensics Team | 呃 加百利 先生 你的战地取证小组 |
[23:07] | processed a crime scene in Pakistan, | 在巴基斯坦调查了一个犯罪现场 |
[23:09] | and a gun was implicated. | 其中涉及到一支枪 |
[23:10] | And then, the same gun showed up stateside, | 之后 这支枪又出现在了美国境内 |
[23:13] | last night, in this mysterious homicide. | 就在昨晚的神秘杀人案中再度出现 |
[23:16] | Any idea how that might have happened? | 你对此有什么看法吗? |
[23:18] | I can’t speak to the scene here, | 此时此地我还不能发表看法 |
[23:19] | but I read my guys’ report on my plane. | 但我在自己的飞机上已经看过我手下的报告 |
[23:22] | Seems pretty straightforward. Insurgent raid, right? | 事情看来一清二楚 叛乱分子的袭击 对吗? |
[23:24] | What about your men over there? | 你们在那边的人呢? |
[23:25] | You know them well? | 你很了解他们吗? |
[23:27] | You trust them? | 你相信他们? |
[23:28] | I run a tight ship. | 我管理的团队作风严谨 |
[23:29] | I hire only the best, | 我只雇佣最好的人 |
[23:30] | only after excessive background checks. | 还必须经过严格的背景调查 |
[23:32] | In fact, I’ve had to say no | 事实上对于警方对他们的质疑 |
[23:33] | to police, | 我不能认可 |
[23:34] | even FBI agents. | 即使是FBI的探员 |
[23:36] | Yeah, but | 是的 但是 |
[23:37] | it’s like the wild west | 那地方就像当年荒蛮的 |
[23:39] | out there, right? I mean, | 西部地区吧? 我是说 |
[23:40] | a war zone. | 那是战区 |
[23:41] | Rules go flying out the window. | 制度可能有时候得不到执行 |
[23:43] | Any chance somebody did something | 有没有可能有人做了 |
[23:45] | they weren’t supposed to? | 他们不该做的事呢? |
[23:46] | What are you saying exactly? | 你究竟想说什么? |
[23:48] | It must be very tempting, that’s all. | 这种想法很有说服力 仅此而 |
[23:50] | You know, your people have a certain window of time | 你知道 你的人一定的时机 |
[23:53] | where they can do as they please. | 做任何他们想做的事 |
[23:55] | You know, take anything they want. | 拿走任何他们想拿的东西 |
[23:56] | Like those guns, | 例如那些枪械 |
[23:58] | for example, and they certainly have | 而且 他们当然也有 |
[24:00] | unlimited resources to cart them | 无限的资源 把那些武器 |
[24:02] | anywhere they want in the world. | 送到地球上的任何地方 |
[24:05] | My people do exactly what yours do Mr. Russell | 你我手下的职责完全一致 罗素先生 |
[24:08] | but without the luxury of time | 独独缺少时间和保障 |
[24:10] | or security. – Hmm. | 穷奢极侈 – 嗯 |
[24:12] | Let me go back a second here. | 我倒回去一点吧 |
[24:15] | Didn’t you just say, | 你刚才不是说 |
[24:16] | “I read it on my plane”? | “我在自己的飞机上读了报告”? |
[24:20] | Kind of hard to get a, you know, a lecture on luxury | 怎么 刚刚说过这话却又 |
[24:24] | from somebody who just used the words | 大谈戒骄戒奢 |
[24:26] | “I read it on my plane,” you know. | 真是很难接受啊 |
[24:28] | Muddies things, that’s all. | 这是含混事实 |
[24:29] | Then let me be clear. | 那么让我明确一下 |
[24:31] | Yeah. Please. | 好啊 请便 |
[24:32] | The sort of corruption | 你所暗示的这种腐败行为 |
[24:33] | you’re implying is neither encouraged | 在塞拉瑟斯是既不受鼓励 |
[24:34] | nor tolerated at Ceressus. | 也不能容忍的 |
[24:36] | Clear? | 清楚了? |
[24:42] | Laura? | 劳拉? |
[24:44] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[24:47] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[24:48] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿? |
[24:51] | Laura and I were friends… | 我和劳拉是朋友 |
[24:53] | Way too many years ago to say aloud. | 真是好多年没见了 |
[24:55] | Do you work here? | 你在这儿工作? |
[24:56] | – Uh, the crime lab. – Law enforcement. | – 呃 犯罪实验室 – 执法部门啊 |
[24:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[24:59] | – You? – Yeah, well, it’s a long story. | – 你? – 是的 说来话长了 |
[25:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢? |
[25:03] | My husband is helping out on a case | 我丈夫在协助调查一个案子 |
[25:04] | with the police and the FBI. | 他和警察还有联邦调查员一起 |
[25:06] | Your husband’s Mark Gabriel? | 你丈夫是马克·加百利? |
[25:08] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 不好意思 您是哪位? |
[25:09] | Agent McQuaid. FBI. | 联邦调查局 奎德探员 |
[25:12] | You look great. | 你气色真好 |
[25:15] | It’s been 20 years, and I can still tell when you’re lying. | 20年过去了 我还能看出你在撒谎 |
[25:17] | 22, and you still can’t take a compliment. | 是22年 而你还是不能接受夸奖 |
[25:22] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[25:24] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:26] | Oh, hey, um, | 噢 嘿 嗯 |
[25:28] | are you in town for a while? | 你在这儿会待一段时间吗? |
[25:30] | A day or two. Do you have any free time? | 一两天吧 你有空闲时间吗? |
[25:32] | Yes. Get ahold of me here. | 是的 我这有点事 |
[25:34] | Laura, today. | 劳拉 今天 |
[25:35] | Hey, Nicky, what’s up? | 嘿 小尼 什么事? |
[25:37] | Well, I got good news, and I got bad news. | 我这有好消息 还有坏消息 |
[25:39] | The good news is, I think I found our gun. | 好消息是 我想我找到我们的枪了 |
[25:43] | Great. And the bad news? | 很好 坏消息是? |
[25:54] | 16-year-old kid comes in | 一个十六岁的孩子进来 |
[25:56] | to rob the place. | 抢了这里 |
[25:57] | And the clerk must have sneezed, and the kid’s weapon | 一定店员的一个喷嚏 吓得那孩子的枪 |
[26:01] | spits out about 50 of your magic rounds. | 射出了50发那种少见的子弹 |
[26:02] | Shooter said he found it behind a dumpster | 枪手说枪是他在D大街和巴洛大街交叉口的 |
[26:05] | at D Street and Barlow. | 一个垃圾箱后面捡到的 |
[26:06] | Anybody else hurt? | 还有人受伤吗? |
[26:07] | Hell, yeah. Clerk took half a dozen. | 是的 店员吃了六枪 |
[26:09] | He’s en route to the E.R. now. | 现在正在被送往急诊室的路上 |
[26:11] | And the rifleman over there literally shot himself | 那边那个开枪的小子自己打中了 |
[26:14] | in the foot. | 自己的脚 |
[26:15] | I’m just glad he ran out of ammo. | 我说幸亏他没子弹了 |
[26:17] | Think it was a little bit too much gun for him. | 这枪对他来说 威力过猛了 |
[26:20] | Would be for me, too. | 对我来说都是 |
[26:22] | That thing’s a monster. | 那玩意儿简直就是洪水猛兽 |
[26:23] | Glad it’s off the street… | 幸好没在大街上用… |
[26:25] | Okay, see you later. | 好了 回见 |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:31] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[26:34] | If that one weapon got out, there may be more to follow. | 假如有一把流出市面 后面可能还有更多 |
[26:37] | Those are the stolen supplies you were talking about? | 这些就是你所说被盗的军需? |
[26:39] | That’s the problem we’re here to fix. | 我们就是来解决这个麻烦的 |
[26:41] | That gun? The cuts-people-in-half gun? | 那种枪? 能把人一分为二的枪? |
[26:44] | Well, how many we talking about? Give me a number. | 到底有多少这种枪 给我个数字 |
[26:48] | 144 of these! | 144支! |
[26:51] | That’s not a problem. | 那就不是麻烦这么简单了 |
[26:53] | That’s a… that’s a war zone. | 而是…这地方成了战场了 |
[27:01] | You find anything? | 有发现吗? |
[27:02] | Afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[27:04] | – Okay. – No, no, wait, wait. | – 好吧 – 不 不是 等等 |
[27:05] | I found “a frayed knot.” | 我发现了一个磨损的绳结 |
[27:07] | A thread that’s been tied into a knot. | 绒线捆扎的绳结 |
[27:09] | It was snagged in the magazine well. | 曾用于杂志的装订 |
[27:10] | And it’s… it’s | 不过这个绳结 |
[27:12] | frayed. | 破损了 |
[27:14] | The thread is wool, | 线是毛线 |
[27:16] | made from refined camel hair | 由品质优良的骆驼毛所制 |
[27:17] | And the knot is not just any knot. | 这个结也不是个普通的结 |
[27:20] | It’s the asymmetrical Sennah knot, | 是个不对称的波斯结 |
[27:21] | a Persian knot specifically used finer rugs. | 波斯结是用来制作地毯的 |
[27:24] | See, the thread is wrapped around only one warp, | 看 这根绒线只缠了一圈 |
[27:27] | and then it’s passed behind to the adjacent warp, | 然后再绕过去回旋缠绕 |
[27:30] | which divides the two ends, right? | 这样就分成了两个结点 对吧? |
[27:33] | So, these types of rugs | 所以 用这种结 |
[27:35] | that are woven with this knot are generally… | 所编织的地毯通常… |
[27:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气啊 |
[27:39] | Took a little luck and a lot of computer enhancement, | 碰到了点运气 外加运用了电脑强化影显技术 |
[27:41] | but this eagle has finally landed. | 这只雄鹰终于现形了 |
[27:43] | It’s military. | 部队的纹身 |
[27:44] | Skeleton with a beret. That’s definitely military. | 带贝雷帽的骷髅 绝对是部队的纹身 |
[27:46] | The bird’s Airborne. | 空降部队 |
[27:47] | 532? 532? | |
[27:49] | 532nd Division. | 第532师 |
[27:50] | Killer purposefully carved out this tattoo | 凶手故意用啤酒瓶 |
[27:52] | with the beer bottle. | 破坏这个纹身 |
[27:53] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[27:54] | Something to hide? | 要隐藏什么事? |
[27:55] | Maybe he had the same tattoo. | 也许他有一样的纹身 |
[27:57] | Same division. A brother in arms. | 同一个师 战友 |
[28:00] | Someone you’d share a beer with. | 和你共饮啤酒的人 |
[28:01] | Okay, Persian carpets, | 好了 波斯地毯 |
[28:03] | plus, Army tattoo. | 再加上 军队纹身 |
[28:04] | How does that equal gun runner? | 这和军火走私有什么关系? |
[28:06] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿 不如这样? |
[28:07] | Cross-reference the 532nd Airborne with locals. | 交叉对照当地532空降部队的人员数据 |
[28:11] | You drop a gun off at D street and Barlow Ave, | 你把枪丢在D大街和巴洛大街 |
[28:14] | I’m thinking you know that neighborhood pretty well. | 我猜你肯定是对这附近一带特别熟 |
[28:16] | Maybe even lived there. | 也许还住过那里 |
[28:17] | Yeah, that gives us 14 candidates | 这样我们就有了14个嫌疑人 |
[28:19] | that served while Newbury was active. | 和纽伯里生前一起服过役 |
[28:21] | Anyone drive a Dodge pickup? | 有开道奇皮卡的吗? |
[28:26] | Bingo. Lenny Wesson. | 找到了 连尼·维森 |
[28:29] | I got him. Yeah, he grew up in the alphabets. | 我认识他 成长之路可谓曲折 |
[28:31] | Dishonorably discharged. | 被军队开除 |
[28:33] | Went the way of the rap sheet. | 警局底案一大推 |
[28:35] | Catches work as an independent truck driver. | 后来成了私营货车司机 |
[28:37] | He drives a ’97, Peterbilt semi. | 开一辆97年的彼得比尔特 |
[28:40] | But he doesn’t work for Ceressus. | 但他并不替塞拉瑟斯工作 |
[28:41] | But he wouldn’t. He’s not smart enough. | 他不可能 他不够精明 |
[28:43] | Remember? “Only the brightest and the best.” | 记得吗 “唯有最强最好” |
[28:45] | Background checks. Blah, blah, blah. | 还有背景调查那些话 |
[28:47] | Now, you know, I think Lenny may be our weak link. | 我觉得眼下连尼可能就是我们要找的薄弱环节 |
[28:50] | So someone from Ceressus boosts the guns in Pakistan, | 塞拉瑟斯的人偷了巴基斯坦的枪 |
[28:52] | brings them into the country, and he’s got to move them. | 把它们带到美国 得需要有人运送 |
[28:55] | He calls an ex-foxhole buddy | 就找了个被开除的军人 |
[28:57] | They ask Lenny the truck driver | 他们让连尼这位货车司机 |
[28:58] | to haul some cargo. | 负责运送货物 |
[29:00] | Haul some Persian carpets maybe. | 也许是运送一些波斯地毯 |
[29:01] | And maybe Lenny got a look at what he was really lugging. | 也许连尼看到了他真正运送的东西 |
[29:04] | He took ’em to an expert to see exactly what he had. | 于是他找了一个军火专家 想一探究竟 |
[29:06] | What he still has. | 直至卸货之前 |
[29:07] | Until he unloads ’em, which could be right now. | 也可能就是此时此刻 东西还留在他手上 |
[29:09] | We got find Lenny and his truck. | 我们要找到连尼和他的货车 |
[29:11] | Lucky for us, we have the weight of the FBI behind us. | 老天还算开眼 我们身后还有FIB协助调查 |
[29:15] | Come on, B.Y.U. | 快走吧 杨百翰的毕业生 |
[29:16] | If you want to throw some weight around, | 如果你想要威风一把 |
[29:17] | now’s the time. | 时机已经来了 |
[29:19] | It’s nice, all our kids playing so well together. | 真不错 我们的人在一起都配合地挺好 |
[29:23] | It’s called a citizen broadcast. | 这叫公民广播 |
[29:25] | We set it up with DHS after 9/11. | 911事件之后我们和国土安全部建立的 |
[29:27] | Pretty much puts us into contact with | 能让我们了解到所有 |
[29:28] | every private company | 私人公司运送货物的情况 |
[29:29] | on the road UPS, FedEx, trucking companies. | 统一包裹服务 联邦快递 货运公司 |
[29:32] | All eyes on the road become our eyes. | 公路上的所有监控眼都在我们掌控下 |
[29:34] | Like CB radio on steroids. | 就像增强版无线电台 |
[29:37] | What’s a CB radio? | 什么叫无线电台? |
[29:39] | I was joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[29:40] | Got something! | 有发现了! |
[29:41] | Driver spotted… | 找到了那个司机… |
[29:43] | suspect Wesson going eastbound | 嫌疑人维森开着辆绿色彼得比尔特 |
[29:45] | in a green Peterbilt semi on Route 164. | 正在164大道向东行驶 |
[30:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[30:09] | Busted a dozen arms exchanges from Honduras to Salia, | 搞到的军火从洪都拉斯到索利亚 |
[30:11] | and by definition, both sides are armed, | 按理说就是 双方都有武装 |
[30:14] | which makes everyone paranoid. | 这让所有人都很抓狂 |
[30:15] | Still not following why you turned off the road. | 我还是不知道你为什么要调转车头 |
[30:17] | Because most of these things, in my experience, | 因为以我的经验来看 许多事 |
[30:19] | take place in public, hiding in plain sight. | 都是明里修栈道 实则暗度陈仓 |
[30:21] | Oh, and if you want to hide a truck in plain sight, | 如果你想光天化日之下掩藏一辆货车 |
[30:24] | there’s one obvious place to do it. | 只有一个可去之处 |
[30:34] | Plate’s a match. | 车牌吻合 |
[30:41] | Special Agent McQuaid, requesting backup– | 特别探员奎德 呼叫支援 |
[30:43] | truck stop at mile marker one-two-five. | 125号英里标志牌处发现货车 |
[30:45] | Confirming at one-two-five. Sending backup | 确认为125号 正在派出支援 |
[31:08] | Anybody in the market for a rug? | 还会有想买地毯的人吗? |
[31:10] | I was imagining something with a little more pop. | 我还想着会有点更火爆的东西 |
[31:12] | From the looks of it, somebody already took the guns. | 从这种迹象来看 有人已经拿走了枪支 |
[31:22] | Lenny Wesson? | 连尼·维森? |
[31:25] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[31:27] | Oh, crap! | 哦 见鬼! |
[31:30] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[31:47] | Grab him! | 抓住他! |
[32:12] | There’s another one out there! | 他们还有一个人! |
[32:20] | It’s all good! It’s all good! | 没事 没事了! |
[32:22] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[32:27] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[32:28] | Yeah. I’m good. | 嗯 我很好 |
[32:36] | Looks like we got the rest of the shipment. | 看来我们查获了其余的货物 |
[32:53] | I guess we should thank you. | 估计我们得感谢你 |
[32:55] | You helped us flush out some gunrunners | 你帮助我们排除了一部分 |
[32:58] | that we were looking for. | 我们要找的军火走私贩 |
[32:59] | Course they wouldn’t have guns to run, were it not for you. | 当然了 没有你 他们怎么能走私 |
[33:01] | Not to mention the murder of Michael Newbury. | 更不用说谋杀迈克尔·纽伯里了 |
[33:04] | Mike who? | 迈克什么? |
[33:06] | I don’t know what y’all are talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[33:07] | I didn’t even know there was any guns in that truck. | 我甚至都不知道那货车里面装的是什么 |
[33:10] | Your saliva and prints are all over that bottle. | 那酒瓶上布满了你的唾液和指纹 |
[33:12] | You were smart enough to take it from the crime scene, | 你很精明 能从罪案现场逃脱 |
[33:15] | but stupid enough to leave it with the body. | 但却蠢得把瓶子和尸体留在了一起 |
[33:17] | You served under Newbury, for a whole tour. | 你整个服役期间 都在纽伯里麾下效劳 |
[33:18] | He invites you into his home and then you kill him. | 他请你去做客 然后你接着就杀了他 |
[33:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:24] | We… | 我们 |
[33:26] | We were supposed to be brothers. | 我们本来是好兄弟 |
[33:30] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[33:32] | And they go on… to contracting jobs | 而他们却…做了承包工作 |
[33:34] | and consultant gigs. | 还有军火顾问 |
[33:36] | A bunch of them are working for Ceressus now, | 他们很多人现在都给塞拉瑟斯干活 |
[33:38] | and they’re living the good life. | 生活都很不错 |
[33:40] | But a rising tide didn’t lift all boats. | 但并不是所有人都混得风生水起 |
[33:42] | You fell on harder times. | 你就跌入了谷底 |
[33:44] | Yeah, I was always the idiot kid brother. | 对啊 我总是那个天真白痴的小弟 |
[33:46] | Okay? | 行了不? |
[33:49] | Finally, I get a score. | 最终 轮到我得意了 |
[33:51] | I brought the guns to Newbury because I knew he knew guns. | 我把枪带给纽伯里看 因为我知道他识货 |
[33:54] | It’s great to see you, man. | 很高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[33:55] | And at first he was happy to help. | 一开始他很乐意帮忙 |
[33:56] | Hey, uh, you mind taking a look at something? | 嘿 呃 能帮忙鉴定个东西吗? |
[33:58] | Sure, what do you got? | 当然 什么好东西? |
[34:01] | Nice, huh? | 不错吧 哈? |
[34:02] | You want a beer? | 想来瓶啤酒吗? |
[34:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:04] | But as soon as he got his hands on them guns, | 但是他一看到这些枪 |
[34:06] | his whole mood changed. | 他的情绪完全变了 |
[34:07] | Lenny… | 连尼… |
[34:09] | these guns were stolen from the military. | 这些枪是从部队偷来的 |
[34:11] | This is serious trouble. | 这件事相当严重 |
[34:14] | I’ll tell you what. | 和你这么说吧 |
[34:16] | I’ll return them for you. | 我替你把枪都还回去 |
[34:18] | Anonymously. | 匿名的 |
[34:21] | Okay? | 如何? |
[34:22] | I had bills to pay. | 我还得付各种账单 |
[34:23] | Take this. | 尝尝这个吧 |
[34:31] | They all got their golden ticket. | 他们个个都得偿所愿 |
[34:34] | Well, these guns were mine. | 这些枪才是我的 |
[34:36] | They weren’t your guns, Lenny. | 那都不是你的枪 连尼 |
[34:37] | They were stolen. | 是偷来的 |
[34:38] | We know you were just a middleman. | 咱俩都知道你不过是中间人 |
[34:40] | Who threw you the driving gig? | 谁扔给你的烫手山芋? |
[34:43] | Was it another ex-Ranger? | 另一个陆战队员? |
[34:45] | Someone from Ceressus? | 塞拉瑟斯的人? |
[34:46] | You think I’m a rat? | 你觉得我是个小偷? |
[34:47] | We know that Ceressus is implicated; | 我们知道和塞拉瑟斯有牵连 |
[34:49] | we just want to know how far up the ladder it goes. | 我们只想知道事情到底牵连有多广 |
[34:51] | Yeah, well, you know so much… | 看吧 你知道了这么多… |
[34:53] | what do you need me for? | 还需要我干什么? |
[34:55] | We need someone to say it in court. | 我们需要有人出庭作证 |
[34:59] | You cooperate, | 你合作的话 |
[35:01] | maybe we could shave a few years off your sentence. | 或许我们能帮你争取少判几年 |
[35:04] | Years? | 几年? |
[35:10] | If I tell you everything… | 如果我告诉你所有的事 |
[35:13] | everyone involved… | 所有有牵连的人 |
[35:15] | I want immunity. | 我要豁免权 |
[35:15] | Immunity? | 豁免权? |
[35:17] | Protection from-from-from it all. | 全方位的保护 |
[35:19] | You killed a man, Lenny. | 你杀了人 连尼 |
[35:20] | You put those guns out on the street. | 你让这些枪流落在外 |
[35:21] | Immunity? | 豁免权? |
[35:22] | Forget it. That’s not going to happen. | 别痴心妄想了 这是不可能的事 |
[35:24] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[35:27] | it is. | 可以的 |
[35:30] | If you can give us the names of all of your contacts | 如果你能给我们所有联系人 |
[35:32] | and it turns into something substantial. | 并且这能成事的话 |
[35:35] | Wh-What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[35:36] | – You can’t decide… – Yes, we can. | – 你无权决定 – 是的 我们可以决定 |
[35:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:41] | I’m sorry, I gotta pull rank here. | 抱歉 我有这权力 |
[35:42] | I’m going to need a lawyer | 我需要律师 |
[35:44] | to draw up the papers before I say a single word to y’all. | 签订文件 在我告诉你们细节之前 |
[35:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:46] | Whatever you need. | 任何你需要的 |
[35:55] | Why the change in venue? | 为什么要换地方? |
[35:56] | Well, this interview is a little less informal than our last. | 这次审讯比上次的更加正式些 |
[36:01] | Am I under suspicion for something? | 我现在是受到了怀疑? |
[36:03] | No. I mean, not you specifically. | 没有 我是说并非针对你一个 |
[36:06] | Yet. | 暂时的 |
[36:07] | This is the beginning of an official inquiry | 这只是正式对塞拉瑟斯 |
[36:09] | of Ceressus. | 问询的前奏 |
[36:10] | We just wanted to give you | 我们只是出于好意 |
[36:12] | the courtesy of letting you know. | 让你了解这一状况 |
[36:13] | And the opportunity to get on the record sooner than later. | 在马上开始正式审讯之前的一个机会 |
[36:17] | Courtesy? | 好意? |
[36:18] | Is that what this is? | 就是这样的好意? |
[36:20] | Look, I know you have free rein on your global turf, | 我知道你在自己的地盘有绝对的控制权 |
[36:22] | but somebody in your outfit brought those guns into mine | 但是你的人把这些枪弄到我的地盘上了 |
[36:27] | and I want some answers. | 我要的是答案 |
[36:28] | We’re gonna need of the men involved | 我们需要涉案的人员 |
[36:30] | in that gun theft and then | 在枪支的偷窃案里 |
[36:31] | we’re going to want access to all of your personnel files. | 我们还需要你所有员工的档案 |
[36:33] | I’m not giving you anything but politeness. | 除了礼貌我什么都不会给你 |
[36:36] | To be honest with you, I’m running out of that fast. | 老实说 连那个我都快丧失殆尽了 |
[36:39] | Yeah. Mr. Gabriel… | 没错 加百利先生 |
[36:40] | If you want to make demands of me, | 假如你们要我命令做什么 |
[36:41] | have your boss’s boss call me. | 让你的一把手给我电话 |
[36:44] | Otherwise, I’m done here. | 否则 我要走了 |
[36:48] | Actually, you know what? | 实际上 你知道吗? |
[36:50] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[36:51] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[36:53] | You see, all these guns that are now Stateside | 所有现在还在境内的枪支 |
[36:56] | have to go back to the troops in Afghanistan. | 都必须返还给在阿富汗的军队 |
[37:00] | You know, given your resources, | 你知道 根据你的财力 |
[37:01] | and your patriotism… | 和你的爱国精神 |
[37:03] | That’s going to cost me half a million dollars. | 这会花掉我50万美元 |
[37:05] | Oh, at least. | 至少是这样 |
[37:08] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你合作 |
[37:18] | Your daughter is beautiful. | 你女儿真漂亮 |
[37:20] | She is, isn’t she? | 她是很漂亮 不是吗? |
[37:22] | I’m jealous. | 我嫉妒了 |
[37:24] | Jealous? | 嫉妒? |
[37:26] | Laura, look at you. | 劳拉 看看你 |
[37:28] | The good life, the billionaire husband. | 高品质的生活 亿万富翁的丈夫 |
[37:31] | You got it all. | 你拥有一切 |
[37:34] | So how is your mom? | 你母亲还好吗? |
[37:40] | Laura… | 劳拉… |
[37:43] | …why are you here? | …为什么来拉斯维加斯? |
[37:45] | To catch up, just like we talked about. | 叙叙旧 我们说过的 |
[37:47] | Which has been great. Really. | 能叙旧感觉很好 真的 |
[37:51] | But… | 但是… |
[37:52] | I just have this feeling. that there’s something | 我只是觉得 你有什么事 |
[37:54] | you want to say. | 想告诉我 |
[37:58] | Is it about Mark? | 和马克有关? |
[38:00] | ‘Cause I saw the way he talked to you. | 我看到他和你说话的样子 |
[38:01] | Does he hurt you? | 他伤害你? |
[38:02] | No. No, he doesn’t. | 不 没有 他没有 |
[38:04] | It’s not… | 不是… |
[38:08] | I heard something. | 我听到些事 |
[38:10] | By accident. | 碰巧听到的 |
[38:12] | What was it? | 是什么事? |
[38:17] | Okay, this is just me being jet-lagged. | 好吧 我只是时差没倒过来而已 |
[38:20] | I’m sorry. I should go. | 抱歉 我该走了 |
[38:23] | But listen, um, | 不过听我说 |
[38:25] | it’s been so nice seeing you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[38:29] | Hey, hang on. | 嘿 等等 |
[38:30] | I just want to make sure you have all my numbers, okay? | 我只是想确保你有我的电话号码 好吗? |
[38:36] | Uh… | 呃 |
[38:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:40] | All right, so I want you to call me if you need anything. | 如果你有任何需要 给我打电话 |
[38:43] | And I mean anything. | 我是说任何需要 |
[38:45] | Is there a reason you wrote this on the back of a lawyer’s card? | 你把号码写在律师名片的后面是有所指? |
[38:47] | Random coincidence. | 碰巧而已 |
[38:50] | Coincidentally, he’s a good lawyer. | 碰巧 他是个好律师 |
[38:52] | He’s Sam’s guy. | 他是山姆的人 |
[38:53] | I think you might need that. | 我想你可能需要 |
[38:56] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[39:00] | Okay. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:02] | All right. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[39:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:18] | Did you guys have a good conversation? | 你们聊得还愉快? |
[39:20] | How long have you been standing outside my house? | 你在我屋外待了多长时间? |
[39:22] | Not important. | 这不重要 |
[39:24] | I… | 我… |
[39:25] | The thing is… | 事实是… |
[39:27] | …I’m here– my foot in the door, | 我在这 我的脚都已经跨进门槛了 |
[39:29] | my hat in hand, | 帽子也摘下了 |
[39:31] | a bottle in the other. | 手上还有一瓶酒 |
[39:33] | It’s beer. It’s Belgian. | 是啤酒 产自比利时 |
[39:34] | You know, guns aren’t the only thing they, uh, they make. | 你知道 枪不是他们唯一出产的东西 |
[39:38] | I’d like to apologize. | 我想来道歉 |
[39:41] | About the whole Lenny of it all. | 关于连尼的一切 |
[39:42] | I blindsided you, and… | 我把你甩一边 还… |
[39:44] | It sucked. | 是混透了 |
[39:45] | Yeah, it sucked. | 是呀 真混 |
[39:48] | But it’s the job. | 但也是为了工作 |
[39:49] | I have a job, too. | 我也有工作 |
[39:51] | And you did it kind of perfectly. | 而且你处理得很好 |
[39:53] | You got the guns back, by way of vultures, | 枪都收回来了 通过秃鹰 |
[39:56] | and garbage bags and whatnot. | 垃圾袋等等之类 |
[39:58] | By “whatnot” you mean saving your ass? | “等等之类” 你是指救了你的小命? |
[40:02] | I do. | 我是这意思 |
[40:10] | But the thing is, | 但事实是 |
[40:11] | I had to cut a deal with Wesson. | 我必须得和维森做笔交易 |
[40:13] | And I would do it again. | 而且我还会这样 |
[40:16] | This isn’t much of an apology. | 这可不像是道歉 |
[40:17] | But if I did it again, I would tell you beforehand. | 但如果我能重来 我会事先告诉你 |
[40:20] | You deserve that. | 你该有此礼遇 |
[40:22] | At least that. | 至少是这样 |
[40:25] | Maybe more. | 或许还能有更多的 |
[40:43] | Willows. | 韦乐丝 |
[40:44] | McQuaid. | 奎德 |
[40:46] | Lenny Wesson died en route to a federal holding facility. | 连尼·维森在送往联邦监狱的途中死了 |
[40:49] | – How? – Heart attack. | – 怎么死的? – 心脏病发作 |
[40:51] | Heart attack? He was 37 years old. | 心脏病发作? 他才37岁 |
[40:52] | How did he die of a heart attack? | 他怎么会死于突发心脏病? |
[40:54] | We need to run a tox panel. | 我们需要做个毒理检测 |
[40:56] | You won’t find anything. | 你不会有任何发现的 |
[40:58] | What, you think that Mark Gabriel is covering his tracks? | 怎么 你认为是马克·加百利杀人灭口? |
[41:01] | I do, and I think he’s really good at it. | 我是这么想的 而且我认为他精于此道 |
[41:04] | Okay, so that’s it? | 就这么让他跑了? |
[41:06] | No, we gotta do something. | 不行 我们得做点什么 |
[41:07] | No, you guys did your job– | 不 你们已经尽力了 |
[41:09] | the guns are off the street. | 枪支流落在外 |
[41:10] | I think this is our responsibility. | 我想应该是我们的职责 |
[41:12] | Agent McQuaid and myself are due back at Quantico. | 我和奎德探员要该回匡提科了 |
[41:14] | It’s back to square one. | 一切打回原形 |
[41:16] | It’s been a real honor. | 很荣幸和你们共事 |
[41:17] | Great work. – Thank you. | 工作很出色 – 谢谢 |
[41:19] | Wait, whoa, wait, hold it a second. | 等等 等等 等一会 |
[41:21] | I got a little going away present for you. | 我有个离别礼物送你 |
[41:24] | Is that a mushroom? | 是蘑菇吗? |
[41:25] | Hericium erinaceus. | 猴头菌 |
[41:27] | “Lion’s mane.” | 就是”猴头菇” |
[41:28] | It improves cognitive function and promotes well-being. | 它能提升认知功能 增进健康 |
[41:31] | I like just a little thin slice on my toast in the morning. | 早上我喜欢切一点薄片加进我的吐司 |
[41:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:36] | I think. | 我想 |
[41:40] | Uh… | 呃 |
[41:42] | you sure you’re not just trying | 你确定你不是想 |
[41:43] | to ruin my drug screening? | 害我药品检测过不了关? |
[41:45] | No, no. | 不 当然不会 |
[41:46] | You should be all right with that, I think. | 我想 你会好的 |
[41:48] | Yeah, pretty sure. | 是的 肯定会这样 |
[41:50] | CSI Willows, | 犯罪调查员 韦乐丝 |
[41:51] | it has been, uh, a real pleasure working with you. | 应该说 很荣幸能和你合作 |
[41:55] | Likewise, Agent McQuaid. | 彼此彼此 奎德探员 |
[41:59] | Good luck with the new job and everything. | 祝你的新事业还有一切都能如意 |
[42:08] | Stay away from badges. | 离警察远点 |
[42:09] | I tell my daughter every morning, | 我每天早上都告诉我女儿 |
[42:12] | “If he wears a badge, he’s wrong for you.” | “如果他有警徽 他就不适合你” |
[42:15] | really? | 真的? |
[42:16] | And what if your wife’s father had told her the same thing? | 如果你岳父也这么告诉她呢? |
[42:21] | Actually, he did. | 他的确是这么说的 |
[42:23] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[42:25] | Regular time. | 老时间 |