Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:40] What are you looking at? 在看什么呢
[00:40] The view. 美丽的夜景啊
[00:42] Never seen the city from this perspective before. 我第一次从这个角度俯瞰这座城市
[00:44] It’s beautiful. 真是漂亮极了
[00:45] Takes your breath away. 惊艳得令人窒息
[00:46] Yeah. It can take more than that. 它可不只是令人窒息
[00:49] We used to call this place the Missile Base. 以前我们都把这里叫做”初夜地带”
[00:51] The Missile Base. 初夜地带
[00:53] Care to share why? 能告诉我为什么吗
[00:55] Why did I bring that up? 我就不该提这事
[00:58] All right, I’ll tell you what. 你听我说
[00:58] I’ll make it easy for you– I’ll go first. 为了让你放得开 我先说
[01:00] I met my wife freshman year in college, 我大一时认识了我的妻子
[01:03] and she was my first and only love. 她是我今生第一个也是唯一的爱人
[01:07] Seriously? 真的假的
[01:09] You lost your virginity to your wife? 你的第一次是给你妻子吗
[01:10] Yep. 没错
[01:12] Life is simple sometimes. 生活有时很简单
[01:14] You meet the right person, and you know it’s forever. 遇到对的人 然后就明白这就是一辈子
[01:16] And that was a boring story, so it’s your turn. 我的故事无聊透顶 轮到你了
[01:18] Tony Anthopoulos. I was 16. 托尼・安索伯罗斯 那时我十六岁
[01:20] Too many beers, too little romance. 终日花天酒地 感情却不深
[01:22] Seemed like a good idea at the time. 但在那时这样也不错
[01:24] Ah, that’s better. 至少比我好
[01:25] Swept away by the passion of the moment. 年少轻狂 随心所欲
[01:27] Something like that. 差不多
[01:29] Tony was a bad boy. First of many. 托尼是一干混混的老大
[01:32] I liked being wanted… till that got old. 我喜欢这种被喜欢的感觉 但后来日渐成熟
[01:35] Well, you’re a very smart woman. 你是个聪明的女人
[01:36] You probably just wanted to be appreciated for that, too. 可能希望在这方面得到认同
[01:40] Yeah. 确实
[01:41] Hey, David. 大卫
[01:44] So, what are we looking at here? 今天要查什么
[01:46] I’m not sure yet. Just got here myself. 我也不知道 我才刚到
[01:48] The tarp’s pretty clean. 裹尸布很干净
[01:50] Doesn’t look like it’s been dragged or rolled. 看起来不像是被拖来或是滚来的
[01:52] Looks more like it was carried and placed here. 比较像是运过来放在这的
[01:55] We’ll get it to trace. 看看周围有没有痕迹
[01:57] Concrete caliche. 这是生硝混凝土路面
[02:00] Not going to get any foot impressions. 无法留下任何脚印
[02:18] There’s like a dozen needles here. 死者身体扎满了针
[02:20] But there’s no blood. 却没留一滴血
[02:26] You get your shots? 照片拍好了吗
[02:27] Yeah. 好了
[02:31] There’s some expertise demonstrated here. 听听专家的意见吧
[02:34] Those needles are thrust through and through– see that? 这些针穿透皮肤 看到了吗
[02:37] Yeah. Right under the cornified layers of the epidermis. 正好穿过表皮角质层
[02:41] Minimize the hemorrhaging, maximize the pain. 以最小的出血量 造成最大的痛苦
[02:45] Well, this was not about killing her. 凶手的目的不是要杀她
[02:49] This was about watching her suffer. 而是要看着她痛不欲生
[02:58] 寄居蟹 板凳小早
[03:00] 一不二 小蛮腰
[03:03] 子衿
[03:21] 犯罪现场调查
[03:38] Morgan. 摩根
[03:39] I heard Russell cleared you to come back. 我听说罗素批准你请假了
[03:42] If you need more time… 如果你需要多休息几天
[03:43] Oh, I’m good. 我没事
[03:44] I might put off that helicopter tour of 推迟一下大峡谷
[03:45] the Grand Canyon for a while. 直升机旅行就好了
[03:48] Yeah, that’d probably be smart. 这么做就对了
[03:50] Well, since you’re here, I could use a hand. 既然你都来了 那就帮个忙吧
[03:53] Yeah, no problem. 没问题
[04:08] These are 20-gauge hypos. 这是用于皮下注射的20号针管
[04:10] The kind used in bone marrow transplants. 一般用于骨髓移植
[04:14] Killer had access to medical supplies. 凶手能够接触到医疗器械
[04:16] Needles are inserted approximately 大约每隔7.5公分有一支针
[04:18] three inches apart. 垂直于手臂
[04:20] Perpendicular, in a line, wrist to wrist. 从左手腕到右手腕 连成一条线
[04:24] You think the pattern is significant? 你是说这是一种模式吗
[04:26] Seems ritualistic. 似乎是一种仪式
[04:27] But it’s definitely sadistic. 这个仪式也太残忍了
[04:32] Hold on. 等等
[04:35] This isn’t a hypo. 这个不是针头
[04:40] Shish kabob skewer. 是烤肉串的铁签
[04:43] It’s a black residue. 末端有黑色残留物
[04:47] Looks like candle wax. 看起来像蜡
[04:51] The scarring– it’s all over her body. 伤痕遍布全身
[04:53] Consistent with the needles and the skewer. 凶器包括针头和烤肉铁签
[04:56] You’d think after all these years, 这些年来 罪犯无所不用其极
[04:58] I wouldn’t be surprised by what people are capable of. 我都见怪不怪了
[05:10] Hodges? 霍奇斯
[05:12] What are you doing? 干嘛呢
[05:12] Scusi. 抱歉问一下
[05:14] Did Lorenzo interrupt Michelangelo 米开朗琪罗创作的时候
[05:16] when he was creating? 洛伦佐会上前打扰他吗
[05:17] He didn’t wrap bodies in his canvas. 他可没把尸体裹在油画布里
[05:19] And I thought you said you didn’t find any trace on this. 你不是说上面没有什么线索吗
[05:22] Not trace. 线索确实没有
[05:23] Something better. 但有更好的
[05:25] Art. 艺术品
[05:26] Are you familiar with a pentimento? 你听说过原画再现吗
[05:28] What do you think? 你想说什么
[05:30] It’s an alteration in a painting. 油画中有一种涂改方法
[05:33] When an artist makes a mistake or they want to change something, 当画家画错东西想要改正时
[05:35] they simply whitewash over the error, 就在错的地方涂上白色颜料
[05:38] and then begin again. 然后重新画
[05:39] I don’t want to get too excited, 虽然我不想表现得太不淡定
[05:41] but we may have a lost treasure here. 但没准我们发现了遗失的宝藏
[05:44] Maybe even a Rembrandt. 也许是幅自画像呢
[05:44] 原意伦勃朗 荷兰画家 以自画像出名
[05:46] Really? 真的吗
[05:48] Scusi. 打扰一下
[05:52] Prego. 不用谢我
[06:03] I am getting excited. 我开始不淡定了
[06:04] See? 没错吧
[06:05] What I see is more layers. 我能看到好多层
[06:07] More paint, Leonardo. 好多层颜料 大艺术家
[06:09] Maybe what’s under here will give us a clue to our killer. 这里面可能会有关于凶手的线索
[06:12] So stop your scratching. 你就别搓手了
[06:14] Canvas is mine now. 这幅画我要了
[06:19] Hey, you better hope I don’t find out what that means. 你最好祈祷我不知道你说什么
[06:22] I ran our Jane Doe information through Missing Persons. 我在失踪人口数据库里比对了这具女尸
[06:24] – Nothing. – Run it again. -没有匹配 -再查一次
[06:26] I did. I know. It doesn’t make sense. 我查了 这不合常理
[06:29] The injuries, the evidence all suggest 伤口和证据都证明
[06:31] that she was abducted weeks ago. 她几周前就被绑架了
[06:33] Somebody should have missed her by now. 现在肯定有人开始想她了
[06:36] Doctor. 医生
[06:49] So, C.O.D.? 死亡原因是什么
[06:52] Don’t know yet. 目前还不知道
[06:52] I sent samples off to Toxicology. 我已经把样品送去做毒理检测
[06:55] We’ll see what Henry has to say. 看看亨利怎么说
[06:57] As you both observed, the external scarring 正如你们看到的 死者体表的这些伤口
[07:00] indicates a prolonged period of abuse. 说明她受到了长时间的虐待
[07:03] However, I did find something unusual about the injuries. 然而我还发现一些不寻常的现象
[07:07] Scar tissue in the wound tracts. 结痂伤口周围的组织显示
[07:09] It’s as if the needles and the skewer 凶手用针头和铁签
[07:11] were inserted in the same areas repeatedly. 反复刺入她的皮肤
[07:14] You mean like body piercing? 你是说像人体穿孔艺术一样吗
[07:15] Similar. In piercing, 差不多
[07:17] a needle’s inserted through the skin, 但穿环是用穿刺针刺破皮肤
[07:19] penetrating the various layers of the epidermis. 经皮下组织再从皮肤穿出
[07:22] As scar tissue develops, a permanent hole is created. 伤口结痂以后就形成永久的穿孔
[07:27] Difference in this case is, 但这起案子却不一样
[07:28] we’re not talking about piercings. 死者身上不是人体穿孔
[07:30] No. No, we’re not. 不 当然不是
[07:31] We’re talking about 20-gauge needles and a barbecue skewer 我们说的是有人用20号的针头和烤肉铁签
[07:35] driven repeatedly into this girl’s flesh. 在女孩的皮肤上来回穿刺
[07:39] That’s what we’re talking about. 这才是问题
[07:44] What is this? Is this a knee implant? 这又是什么 膝关节植入物吗
[07:47] Hers, I assume. 我想是的
[07:48] She had unicompartmental knee arthroplasty. 她做过膝关节单髁置换手术
[07:51] Likely due to injury, 可能是受过伤
[07:52] given the attenuation of her collateral ligaments. 导致她膝关节处的侧韧带变薄
[07:55] Whatever the case, we have a lot number, 不管怎样 我们可以通过批号
[07:57] which will give us an orthopedic surgeon. 查到当时的外科手术医生
[07:59] And a name for our… 也就能查到
[08:01] our Jane Doe. 女死者的身份了
[08:08] Renny was born with an angular limb deformity in both rear legs, 雷尼出生时 后肢就患有角肢畸形
[08:11] which means that her back legs 这就意味着它的后肢
[08:13] were growing faster than her front legs. 生长速度比前肢快
[08:15] A horse foal my daughter Sylvia is nursing 我女儿西尔维娅照顾的那匹小马
[08:17] has the same condition, 也患了同样的病
[08:18] so, in order to help the bones grow, 为了让它的骨头能够正常生长
[08:21] we performed a brief surgical procedure 我们今天要给它做个简单的外科手术
[08:22] called a periosteal stripping. Now… 叫做骨膜剥离术
[08:24] – Dr. Grier? – Yes? -歌瑞尔医生吗 -我是
[08:26] Catherine Willows with the Crime Lab. 我是犯罪实验室的凯萨琳・韦罗斯
[08:28] I need to speak with you. 我得跟您谈谈
[08:29] I’m sorry. I’m in the middle of a seminar. 抱歉 我正在给学生上课
[08:31] It’s about your sister Rachel. 是关于您的妹妹瑞秋
[08:36] So, when was the last time that you saw your sister? 你最后一次看到你妹妹是什么时候
[08:39] I haven’t seen Rachel in years. 我已经很多年没见过她了
[08:41] She called me a few months ago. 几个月前她给我打过电话
[08:42] Um, she had some medical bills, needed money. 说她需要钱付医疗账单
[08:45] Fort Lauderdale. She had knee surgery. 她在劳德代尔堡做了膝盖手术
[08:50] I just wired her the money. 我只是把钱汇了过去
[08:51] I stopped asking questions a long time ago. 很久以来我都不多过问她的生活
[08:53] What do you mean? 您的意思是…
[08:54] My little sister was a wild child. 我妹妹从小就不听话
[08:57] She ran away after high school. 高中毕业就离家了
[09:00] She broke my mother’s heart. 她伤透了我母亲的心
[09:03] Rachel couldn’t even be bothered to come to her funeral. 瑞秋甚至不愿去参加她的葬礼
[09:08] You say that she met with violence. 你说她遭到暴力袭击
[09:10] What does that mean? What happened? 是什么意思 到底发生什么了
[09:12] I’m sorry, I can’t discuss the specifics. 非常抱歉 我不能透露细节
[09:14] What I can tell you is that we found her here in Vegas, 我只能告诉你我们在拉斯维加斯发现了她
[09:17] and we suspect that she was taken against her will, 我们认为她可能是几周前
[09:20] probably several weeks ago. 就被人绑架了
[09:22] That’s impossible. 这不可能
[09:24] I had lunch with Aunt Rachel on Monday, 这周一我才和瑞秋阿姨一起吃过午饭
[09:26] and she was totally fine. 那时她还好着呢
[09:28] You had lunch with Rachel? 你和瑞秋一块吃饭了吗
[09:29] I didn’t even know she was in town… 我甚至不知道她在这里
[09:31] Excuse me, Sylvia, 打扰一下 西尔维娅
[09:32] you saw your aunt three days ago? 三天前你见过你阿姨是吗
[09:35] Yeah. I mean, she called, and she said 是的 她打电话来
[09:37] that she was in town and needed to talk. 说她在市里 需要和人谈谈
[09:39] Made me promise not to say anything. 要我保证不告诉你
[09:41] Why? 为什么
[09:43] My mom and Aunt Rachel don’t really talk. 我妈妈和阿姨有点隔阂
[09:47] But Aunt Rachel wanted things to change; 但瑞秋阿姨试图改变现状
[09:49] she wanted to fix things. 她希望能有所弥补
[09:51] She wanted to come home. 她想回家了
[09:53] Where did you and your Aunt Rachel have lunch? 你和瑞秋阿姨在哪吃的午饭
[09:56] The Tangiers. 丹吉尔餐厅
[09:58] I don’t know. Maybe she was staying there. 不知道 或许她住那里
[10:02] Hey, Catherine. 凯萨琳
[10:03] Tangiers was a bust– 丹吉尔没进展
[10:04] Rachel Grier was never registered, 瑞秋・歌瑞尔没登记入住过
[10:06] and no one I.D.’d her photo. 没人认识她的照片
[10:08] Yeah, I’m on it. 是 我在查
[10:10] Hey, Henry, got my tox report? 亨利 毒性检验报告有了吗
[10:12] Yeah, right here. 有了 在这里
[10:12] Great. 好极了
[10:14] Mm, not so great. 不太好
[10:15] What’s the problem? 什么问题
[10:16] You’ll find the findings are both inconclusive and, 你会发现 检验结果既模糊
[10:20] well, confusing. 又混乱
[10:21] She had lidocaine in her system? 她体内有利多卡因[局部麻醉剂]
[10:23] But it didn’t kill her. 但不致死
[10:24] “Injected at therapeutic levels directly into the tissue “在皮下注射器和针头周围的皮肤
[10:27] surrounding the hypodermic needles” 直接注射
[10:29] and the skewer.” 适量药物”
[10:31] What kind of sadist uses an anesthetic 什么样的虐待者会在折磨死者之前
[10:33] before torturing their victims? 使用麻醉剂呢
[11:13] I dug out these images, using optical microscopy. 我用光学显微镜发现这些图片
[11:16] So what are we feeling about this? 大家感觉如何
[11:18] Depressed. 压抑
[11:18] Yeah, I mean, it’s no Rembrandt. 是的 这个不是自画像
[11:21] You know, maybe it’s a Rachel Grier. 或许这是瑞秋・歌瑞尔
[11:24] I mean, look at that. 我是说 看那个
[11:26] That’s gotta be more than a coincidence. 不仅仅是个巧合而已
[11:29] Yeah, there’s a similar pattern to the needles in her arms. 是 她胳膊上有类似的针的图案
[11:33] And the flames– 还有火苗
[11:35] we did find candle wax residue. 我们确实找到了蜡烛的残渣
[11:37] Now, is it me or does she look like a human candelabra? 我怎么觉得她像人体蜡烛呢
[11:41] All right, let’s think about this. 大家好好琢磨一下
[11:43] Maybe our victim was posed to look like this painting. 或许死者的姿势就是按这幅画摆的
[11:47] So you’re saying you think that our killer was inspired 你是说 觉得凶手的灵感来自于
[11:50] – by this image? – Maybe. -这幅画 -或许吧
[11:52] Or maybe the killer got artistic as he was torturing her. 又或许凶手折磨她是为了艺术
[11:55] Poses her, paints her, doesn’t like his work, 摆姿势 作画 不喜欢这件作品
[11:58] so he whitewashes over it, 就用白色涂料覆盖
[12:00] and then just wraps her up in his failure. 然后把她裹起来 当作败笔处理了
[12:02] Question is, which came first– 问题是 哪个在前面
[12:05] the Rachel Grier or Rachel Grier? 这幅画还是瑞秋・歌瑞尔
[12:09] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[12:10] I just did an image search for “Human candelabra” 我刚搜索了名为”人体蜡烛”的图片
[12:14] Check it out. 看这个
[12:15] Major Willie’s Rambling Carnival and Curious Extravaganza. 威利少校的嘉年华怪诞秀
[12:19] What century you get this out of? 这是哪个年代的古董玩意儿
[12:22] This one, as in tonight, two shows, 7:00 and 10:00. 这个在今晚 两场表演 7点和10点
[12:26] Featuring the Human Candelabra. 特别演出人体蜡烛
[12:29] “The Magnificent Femmistopheles, empress of Pain.” “伟大的痛感女王 菲米斯多芬丽丝”
[12:35] Looks like it’s time for a road trip. 看来得跑一趟了
[12:42] You wish to try? Only ten bucks to try. 想试试吗 只要十元一次
[13:10] That’s the oldest trick in the book. 老掉牙的骗人把戏
[13:11] About all they’re good for nowadays. 对现在还是有些用的
[13:19] Come up and get your darts. 上来拿你的飞镖
[13:21] You buy the darts for ten of your Yankee dollars. 花几美元买十支镖
[13:25] Now, who will be next? 现在 谁是下一个
[13:28] Pop the cherry, win a prize. 首发命中 可赢大奖
[13:31] Come on, you have to do better than that. 加油 再准一点点
[13:33] Pop the cherry, win a prize. 首发命中 可赢大奖
[13:35] This is entertainment? 这是娱乐吗
[13:37] Hard to tell who’s more entertained. 恐怕谁都没觉得享受
[13:42] Well done, mate. 干得好 老兄
[13:45] Sorry, kitty’s not a virgin. 抱歉 这小猫是破了处的
[13:48] Zodiac will be back in 15 minutes. 佐帝艾克15分钟后回来
[13:52] Be seeing you. 一会儿见
[13:59] Oh… my… God. 我的天啊
[14:04] Oh, it looks like Femmistopheles is a no-show. 看来菲米斯多芬丽丝不能表演了
[14:07] 抱歉, 暂时停演
[14:07] I want to look inside. 我想进去看看
[14:11] Can I help you? 有什么需要吗
[14:12] We’re from the Las Vegas Crime Lab. 我们来自拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室
[14:14] Sorry, no comping the constables here, I’m afraid. 抱歉 恐怕这里不招待警察
[14:17] So who’s in charge of this freak show? 谁是这些怪诞秀的负责人
[14:20] Me– you’ve seen the game, you know the name. 我 你看了游戏 就知道名字
[14:22] Major Willie at your service. 威利随时为您服务
[14:24] Good to know. 多谢告知
[14:26] Have you seen this woman? 见过这名女子吗
[14:28] Seen her? 见过吗
[14:29] I’ve seen all of her. 都看她了
[14:31] Femmistopheles, Empress of Pain. 菲米斯多芬丽丝 痛感女王
[14:34] So, what’d she do this time? 这次她又犯什么事了
[14:36] She’s dead. 她死了
[14:38] That’s… unfortunate. 那真是不幸啊
[14:41] You don’t seem too broken up. 你好像毫无伤感
[14:43] Or surprised. 也没有惊讶
[14:45] Maybe we know why. 或许我们知道原因
[14:53] Am I surprised Rachel’s dead? 问我对她的死感到惊讶吗
[14:56] – No. – And why is that? -不惊讶 -为什么
[14:58] Well, take a look around you. 看看周围这些人
[14:59] You’ve heard what your friend said– we’re freaks. 听你朋友怎么说的 我们是怪物
[15:02] You try cranking up this whoopee machine 要是让你带着这么一大帮人
[15:04] two shows a night, on the road 351 days a year, 一年351天在路上颠簸 每晚两场表演
[15:07] ending up in places you wouldn’t want 最后死在你不想去的某个地方
[15:09] to be seen dead in. 你会怎样
[15:11] Sorry, poor choice. 抱歉 都是生活所迫
[15:15] So what was it– O.D., old ex? 怎么了 吸毒过量还是前任男友
[15:18] Rachel always did have the most appalling taste in men. 瑞秋对男人的品味真是不敢恭维
[15:21] Does that include you? 包括你吗
[15:23] I was the best thing that ever happened to her. 我是她遇过的最好的人
[15:26] I saw qualities in Rachel she couldn’t see in herself. 我发掘瑞秋不曾预见的才能
[15:30] Lucky girl. 幸运的姑娘
[15:32] Willie, we need to check out that tent, 威利 我们要搜查那个帐篷
[15:33] so you gonna step aside or do we need to go get a warrant? 你是主动让开呢还是我们申请搜查令
[15:36] Boss. 老板
[15:38] Joey needs his intro. 乔伊要开场白
[15:40] Zodiac, aidez les gendarmes. 佐帝艾克 帮帮这些警察
[15:43] It’s all good. 没问题
[15:45] I’m gonna keep my eye on Willie. 我盯着威利
[15:47] Yeah, D.B, I’m gonna grab some equipment. 是 罗素 我去拿些设备
[15:49] I’ll be right back. 马上回来
[15:57] Life is full of terrible surprises 生活充满可怕的意外
[16:02] and miserable fates. 和悲惨的宿命
[16:06] Consider that of a young woman, heavy with child, 想象一下 一位怀孕的年轻女子
[16:09] mauled by a ferocious pachyderm– 被残忍的厚颜无耻的人殴打
[16:13] her son born hideously deformed, 于是生下的儿子畸形可怖
[16:15] yet able to sow the seeds of future generations, 而且不能无法生育后代
[16:18] all cursed to the same twisted destiny. 都是同样被诅咒的扭曲的命运
[16:25] Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the last heir 女士们先生们 我向大家介绍梅瑞克家族
[16:29] of the House of Merrick– Joseph the Elephant Man! 最后的继承人象人约瑟夫
[16:33] Aw, come on. 来吧
[16:36] Surprised? 惊讶吗
[16:38] Disgusted? 恶心吗
[16:40] Not what you paid to see? 不是你花钱要看的吧
[16:43] I want to draw your attention 我想请大家注意
[16:46] to the condition of this poor specimen. 这个可怜的男子
[16:51] Note the aquiline jaw, 注意鹰钩下巴
[16:53] the sharp, muscular definition. 鲜明的肌肉轮廓
[16:58] This animal… is not one of us. 这家伙 不是我们的一员
[17:02] He is not a freak, a freak like me. 他不是怪物 不是像我这样的怪物
[17:20] Watch as she continues to wrap these chains around me… 看她继续往我身上绑链子…
[17:40] I got hypos and skewers. 我找到注射器和针了
[17:42] I got blood. 还有血迹
[17:48] If she was tortured in this chair, 如果她是在这张椅子上被折磨
[17:51] the blood pattern’s off. 那血迹模式明显不符
[17:53] There’s no void. 上面没有空白的地方
[18:01] Hey– see these streaks? 看这些条纹
[18:02] This contraption could be our blood source. 这个新玩意儿上可能有血迹
[18:04] Where is, uh…? 哪里是…
[18:05] Oh, yeah. 对了
[18:07] What, what do I call you again? 你 你说你叫什么来着
[18:09] Zodiac. 佐帝艾克
[18:10] Can you tell us a little bit more about Femmistopheles’ act? 能说一说菲米斯多芬丽丝的表演吗
[18:13] Wasn’t an act. 那不是表演
[18:15] It was unlike anything you ever seen. 绝对是你见所未见的
[18:40] She didn’t just give a performance. 她不仅是在演出
[18:42] She gave her own blood. 她用自己的血
[18:44] She rocked the house. 震撼全场
[18:46] And people– what, they’d pay extra to see this? 观众 要加钱才能看这个吗
[18:49] What’s the point in torturing yourself 如果我们自己不乐在其中
[18:51] if we ain’t all going to have some fun? 折磨自己又有何意义呢
[18:54] Okay, and what’s back there? 好吧 后面是什么
[18:56] Femmie’s dressing room. 菲米的更衣室
[18:57] She lived in it. 她住在里面
[19:30] 利多卡因 麻醉药
[19:41] Empress of pain and pleasure. 痛感与快感之女王
[19:46] You mind? 借用一下
[19:49] Thought you were a coffee snob. 以为你是咖啡控呢
[19:51] Machine in my office is broken. 我办公室的机器坏了
[19:53] I’m waiting for parts. 我在等零件
[20:00] A little light reading, I see. 原来在看小段子
[20:02] Satisfying my curiosity. 满足一下好奇心
[20:05] So Nick and I found a whole pharmacy 我和尼克在瑞秋・歌瑞尔的帐篷里
[20:08] in Rachel Grier’s tent, 找到一整箱药
[20:10] including lidocaine. 包括利多卡因
[20:11] Henry is sourcing the stuff for me. 亨利在查药物来源
[20:13] Also running an expanded tox panel. 他还用上了毒理测试板
[20:17] Maybe one of the other drugs killed her. 或许是别的药杀死了她
[20:18] Here, we thought some sick bastard tortured the girl. 我们都以为她是被某个变态折磨致死
[20:21] Maybe she OD’d. 没准儿是吸毒过量呢
[20:22] Nah, you know, I don’t think so, actually. 不是 我觉得不是
[20:24] I mean, she certainly wouldn’t have wrapped up her own body 她肯定不会包好自己的尸体
[20:26] – and dumped it. – No. -再抛尸 -是
[20:28] You know, there’s something about this Major Willie. 有些关于威利的事
[20:31] He reminds me of… 他提醒了我…
[20:34] I told you about my parents being singers, right? 我跟你说过我父母想当歌手 对吧
[20:36] – Yeah. – Performers, really. -是 -歌手 真的
[20:39] When I was a kid, they were part of this traveling show. 我还是孩子的时候 他们参加巡回演出
[20:43] We went around the country in our van. 我们坐着货车到处去
[20:46] Anyway, the leader of this group was a, 不管怎样 带队的是一个
[20:49] a guy who called himself Durga Joe. 自称杜尔迦・乔
[20:52] He was a real charismatic, 他真的很有魅力
[20:54] kind of like this Willie guy. 就是威利那种人
[20:56] He could make people… 能让人…
[20:59] he could make people do pretty much anything he wanted. 能让人对他死心塌地 惟命是从
[21:03] That was the problem, at least for my parents, 那是问题所在 至少我父母是
[21:05] so, one day they decided they wanted 所以 有一天他们决定离开
[21:06] to leave and Durga Joe did not like that at all. 而杜尔迦・乔一点都不乐意
[21:11] What happened? 后来呢
[21:12] In the middle of the night, 在午夜
[21:14] we got in our van and we just took off. 我们上了货车就离开了
[21:16] And never really… looked back. 再也没回头
[21:18] Anyway… the point is that this Rachel Grier, 总之… 关键是瑞秋・歌瑞尔
[21:23] she wanted to leave, too, you know? 也想离开 知道吗
[21:25] She wanted to go home. 她想回家
[21:26] Maybe this is about control. 或许这是控制的问题
[21:28] Major Willie’s Rambling Carnival– 威利少校的嘉年华
[21:31] one big, happy family. 一个美满的大家庭
[21:32] Until somebody wants to leave. 但是有人想离开
[21:34] Got your new and improved tox panel. 新毒理测试板的报告出来了
[21:37] I know what killed Rachel Grier 我已经知道瑞秋・歌瑞尔的死因
[21:38] and maybe who. 也能猜到凶手了
[21:42] Major Willie– 威利
[21:43] A.K.A. Steven Watt of Tampa, Florida. 在佛罗里达坦帕市又名史蒂芬・沃特
[21:46] You know, without the Willy Wonka get-up, 除了威利・旺卡的装扮
[21:46] 威利・旺卡 《查理与巧克力工厂》中角色 由强尼・德普扮演
[21:48] you could pass for just another freak. 你还可以装成另一个怪物
[21:51] The word is “Geek,” 那个词叫”极客”
[21:52] as in someone who can perform freakish acts 是指能够表演怪诞节目的人
[21:55] without actually themselves being a freak of nature. 但是这个人本身并不是天生的怪物
[21:58] I’ll take your word for it. 这个我相信
[21:59] And I will take that. 借这个一用
[22:01] Oh, look. 看啊
[22:03] What’s he going to do? 我要干什么呢
[22:14] Yeah, and if you think that’s freaky… 如果你们觉得这很吓人
[22:25] Don’t worry, 别担心
[22:26] I’ll regurgitate it later. 我等一会儿会吐出来的
[22:29] Wow. We gotta learn how to do that. 我们得学学这一招
[22:33] So, uh… 所以说
[22:35] we know what killed Rachel– propofol. 我们已经知道瑞秋死因 异丙酚
[22:38] Which is used in anesthesia, 一般用于麻醉
[22:41] but in high enough doses 但如果摄入过大剂量
[22:42] and without a ventilator, 并且没有戴上呼吸机的话
[22:44] it paralyzes the diaphragm. 会导致横膈膜瘫痪
[22:46] So basically… 可以这么说
[22:48] Rachel… suffocated to death. 瑞秋是窒息而死
[22:51] You’re licensed in Florida and New York 你持有佛罗里达和纽约的
[22:53] to practice body piercings and modifications. 人体穿孔和改造证书
[22:56] That’s how you were able to obtain the pharmaceuticals 这使得你可以弄到
[22:58] we found in Rachel’s tent. 我们在瑞秋帐篷里发现的药物
[23:01] You people just don’t get it. 你们这帮人不懂
[23:03] We don’t get what? 我们不懂什么
[23:04] Freaks versus geeks. 怪物和极客的区别
[23:07] A guy like Zodiac, 像佐帝艾克这样的
[23:08] he has congenital analgesia. 他有先天性无痛症
[23:10] He was born not feeling pain– a freak. 他生来就感觉不到痛感 这是怪物
[23:13] Rachel and me, 瑞秋和我
[23:14] we need… 我们需要
[23:16] needed help. 需要帮助
[23:18] A little pharmacology. 一点点药物
[23:20] Stuff like lidocaine, to take the edge off the pain, 比如说利多卡因 可以减弱痛感
[23:20] 一种局部麻醉剂
[23:23] to enhance performance. 来加强演出效果
[23:30] No drugs, no show, 没有药就不能表演
[23:32] no dough. 也就没有钱
[23:34] I won’t lie– maybe at the end of the evening 这个用不着骗你们 表演结束
[23:37] we all like to indulge in a little… 我们会沉迷于
[23:39] something something… 某些东西
[23:41] to ease an old Carney’s burden. 来减轻辛苦营生的负担
[23:44] But straight up… 但是坦白说
[23:46] I am a businessman; I look after my people, 我是个商人 我照顾我的手下
[23:49] I take care of them. 护着他们
[23:50] And Rachel, she was an earner. 瑞秋 她可是摇钱树
[23:53] Who wanted to stop earning, I believe. 但她不想再干了 对吧
[23:57] She would never have left me. 她不会离开我的
[24:04] You didn’t find any propofol in Rachel’s tent, did you? 你们在瑞秋的帐篷里没发现异丙酚对吧
[24:08] No. 没有
[24:10] Am I under arrest? 我被捕了吗
[24:12] Not yet, no. 还没有
[24:13] But this, uh, this is just our opening act. 但是 这只是我们的”开场表演”
[24:17] Here. One for the road. 给 再吞一个吧
[24:21] Got the DNA results from Rachel Grier’s tent 瑞秋帐篷里的DNA报告出来了
[24:23] the blood Russell found in the fridge is a match to Rachel. 罗素在冰箱上发现的血和瑞秋吻合
[24:26] – Also the torture chair. – Well, it makes sense. -拷问凳上的也是 -那就说得通了
[24:28] Rachel was storing her blood to use in her act. 瑞秋正在储存表演中需要的血
[24:30] Yeah, well, the blood also tells us another story– 这血还告诉了我们另外一个故事
[24:32] hormone levels suggest that Rachel was pregnant. 荷尔蒙显示瑞秋怀孕了
[24:35] Labels on the pack say as recently as two weeks ago. 血包上的标签是两周前的
[24:40] There was no evidence in autopsy. 但是验尸报告上并没有迹象
[24:42] Not just that. 还不止这些
[24:44] Nick found traces of blood and semen in Rachel’s bed. 尼克在瑞秋床上发现了血液和精子的痕迹
[24:49] Single donor. 属于一个人的
[24:51] No hits in CODIS. DNA库里并没有找到这个人
[24:53] “Profile is a male Caucasian suffering from 样本是一个白种人
[24:56] neurofibromatosis type-1 and Proteus Syndrome.” 患有I型神经纤维瘤和普洛提斯症候群
[24:56] 赘生性疾病主要的特征包括颅骨 增生,长骨变形, 肢体膨大等症状
[25:02] Rachel was sleeping with the Elephant Man? 瑞秋和象人搞到了一起
[25:20] So, last heir to the House of Merrick. 梅瑞克家族的最后继承人
[25:23] That’s a good story. 真是个好故事
[25:24] I saw the movie, too– it was… I liked it. 我也看了那部电影 我很喜欢
[25:28] But truth is, there is… no house, right? 但是事实是 根本就没有什么家族对吧
[25:31] Because the Elephant Man didn’t have any children. 因为象人不能生育
[25:34] So your name’s not really Merrick, is it? 所以你的真名并不是梅瑞克 对吧
[25:37] No. 对
[25:38] My name is Joshua Helm. 我的真名是乔舒亚・赫姆
[25:41] And, Joshua, 乔舒亚
[25:41] you don’t have any children, either, do you? 你也没有孩子 对吧
[25:43] – No. – Rachel Grier made sure of that. -没有 -瑞秋・歌瑞尔确保了这一点
[25:47] She got rid of the baby. 她打掉了孩子
[25:49] Just like she wanted to get rid of you. 就像她想离开你一样
[25:51] You don’t know what you’re saying. 你根本就不知道你在说什么
[25:53] Rachel and I were in love. 瑞秋和我是相爱的
[25:55] – Is that why she was making plans to leave the show? – Yes. -这是她要离开怪异秀的原因吗 -是的
[25:59] I told her she was crazy, 我跟她说过 她的想法太疯狂了
[26:01] that we couldn’t have a normal life on the outside. 我们在外面根本不能过正常生活
[26:04] Wait-wait-wait a minute. So you’re saying 等一下 你是说
[26:06] that the two of you were planning on going away together? 你们准备一起走吗
[26:09] That’s what she wanted. 她是这么想的
[26:10] You could survive on the outside, but I can’t. 你可以在外面生存 但是我不能
[26:14] You can with me. 你可以和我在一起
[26:15] I love you, Joshua– that’s all that matters. 我爱你 乔舒亚 这才是最重要的
[26:18] Rachel had lost the child, 瑞秋不下心流产了
[26:20] and she wanted to try again. 她想再试着怀孕
[26:22] I said no. 我没答应
[26:24] I told her she could leave if she wanted to, 我告诉她如果她想走就走吧
[26:27] but that I wasn’t going with her. 但是我不会和她一起的
[26:28] Rachel was always naive, 瑞秋总是很天真
[26:30] living in a fantasy land. 活在幻想世界里面
[26:32] You do tell a good story. 你的确讲了一个好故事
[26:42] Is that what you think this is? 你就是这么想的吗
[26:45] I’ve already seen the show, 我看过那个表演
[26:46] and I’m familiar with the story. 也熟知这个故事
[26:49] Girl hates her life, is searching for something, 一个女孩厌恶了现在的生活 想寻找刺激
[26:53] thinks she finds it in a man, 以为在某个男人身上找到了
[26:55] a man who needs her, and then… 一个需要她的男人
[26:59] it all goes wrong. 然后一切都不一样
[27:01] You killed her because she wanted her life back. 是你杀了她 因为她想回到以前
[27:04] Look… I don’t know what happened to Rachel, 我不知道瑞秋发生了什么事
[27:09] and if you’re trying to provoke me, it’s not working. 但是如果你们用激将法 没用的
[27:14] You can’t imagine how the love that we had for each other existed, 你们不明白我们之间的爱是怎样的
[27:19] because you’ve never known it. 因为你们不知道什么是爱
[27:22] And you never will. 以后你也不会知道
[27:27] So, we turned Major Willie’s Carnival upside down, 我们把威利少校的嘉年华翻了个底朝天
[27:30] didn’t find any propofol. 都没发现异丙酚
[27:31] We have any record of him buying the stuff? 有他的购买记录吗
[27:33] No, we have nothing to tie him to the drugs 没有 我们没有任何证据
[27:34] that killed Rachel, 能把他和害死瑞秋的药物联系起来
[27:36] and Brass just cut him loose. 布拉斯刚释放他
[27:38] Stokes. 我是丝多克斯
[27:40] Yeah. 是
[27:42] You kidding me? 开玩笑吧
[27:44] Greg’ll be interested to hear that. 格雷格肯定特想听这个
[27:45] Thanks, Jimbo. 谢了吉姆
[27:47] Well, it looks like we’re gonna have to cut Major Willie loose again. 看起来 我们恐怕还是得放了威利
[27:58] Well… rigor hasn’t set in. 尸体还没开始僵硬
[28:01] T.O.D.’s less than two hours ago. 死亡时间不到两个小时
[28:04] No vital response. 没有严重勒痕
[28:06] He was dead before he was hanged. 他是死后被吊起来的
[28:08] Staged. 吊到台上
[28:09] Yeah, poorly. 真可怜
[28:11] Okay, cut him down, get him to Autopsy. 把他放下去吧 送去验尸房
[28:13] Let’s find out what really killed him. 查查死因是什么
[28:15] CSI Stokes? 丝多克斯探员
[28:16] Yeah. We’ve got a suspect in custody. 我们抓到了一名嫌犯
[28:23] You need to stay back, okay? 退后
[28:25] Which one of the freaks is it? 是哪个怪物
[28:27] There. 那里
[28:30] Suspect’s name is Sylvia Grier. 嫌犯的名字是西尔维娅・歌瑞尔
[28:34] Rachel Grier’s niece? 瑞秋・歌瑞尔的外甥女
[29:01] This is insane. 这不可能
[29:03] Dr. Grier, your daughter was detained 歌瑞尔博士 您女儿
[29:05] while fleeing the scene of an apparent homicide. 在逃离凶案现场时被捕
[29:08] I… I don’t know what Sylvia was doing at the freak show, 我不知道西尔维娅去怪诞秀干什么
[29:11] but… but I do know that she would never hurt anyone. 但是我肯定她不会伤害任何人的
[29:15] Well, then neither you nor Sylvia has anything to be afraid of. 你和西尔维娅可能有点麻烦了
[29:20] What were you doing there, Sylvia? 你去那里干吗 西尔维娅
[29:22] I went there because I needed to see for myself. 我去那是因为我要亲眼看看
[29:26] See what? 看什么
[29:28] S-See who my aunt really was. 看看我姨妈到底是怎么样的人
[29:31] I found the story online, 我在网上看到了那件事
[29:33] “Sideshow Performer Murdered”” “怪诞表演者被杀”
[29:36] and it was Aunt Rachel. 受害人就是我姨妈
[29:38] To my mom, 对我妈妈来说
[29:39] Aunt Rachel was a ghost, but… 瑞秋是个幽灵 但是
[29:43] to me, she was like this… 对我来说 她就像
[29:46] force of nature. 自然的力量
[29:49] You know? She did what she wanted to do 她做她想做的
[29:51] and lived how she wanted to live, 过着她想过的生活
[29:53] and I just felt this… 然后我感觉到了
[29:55] connection. 我们的联系
[29:59] I mean, is that weird? 是不是很奇怪
[30:03] Look, I didn’t kill that man. 听着 我没杀那个男人
[30:06] Why don’t you tell me what happened? 为什么不告诉我发生了什么呢
[30:07] I went looking for where Aunt Rachel had been living, 我去找我姨妈生前住的地方
[30:11] and I got lost. 然后迷路了
[30:13] And I wandered into that tent, 我就乱走进了那个帐篷
[30:15] and that’s when I saw him. 看见了他
[30:18] I was so scared. 我害怕极了
[30:22] And then, they were all staring at me. 然后他们都怒视着我
[30:25] I mean, they thought I did it. 他们以为是我干的
[30:28] So I ran. 所以我逃跑了
[30:30] And I hid, but the officers found me. 我藏起来了 但是警察还是找到了我
[30:33] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[30:39] Do you believe her? 你相信她吗
[30:40] Sylvia? Yes. 西尔维娅吗 是的
[30:43] Well, I don’t know what to believe anymore. 我不知道该相信什么了
[30:44] I think I made a mistake about Major Willie. 我想我错怪了威利
[30:47] I think I let my past cloud my thinking. 我想我的过去影响了我的想法
[30:49] Well, we’re all guilty of that. 我们都很内疚
[30:52] Whoa, what do you mean? 你这话什么意思
[30:53] You’re not having doubts 你不会是开始质疑
[30:54] about our Elephant Man, are you? 我们对象人的判断了吧
[30:56] No. No. 没有 没有
[30:58] I mean, I don’t like being called out 我当然不喜欢
[31:00] about my lack of romance, 别人指责我不解风情
[31:02] but it’s no argument for innocence. 但这不会影响我对他是否有罪的判断
[31:05] You still think Elephant Man 你仍然认为象人
[31:07] had motive to kill Rachel? 有杀害瑞秋的动机
[31:08] Yes. Yes, and I think Sylvia was sincere 是的 而且我认为当西尔维娅是真心认为
[31:13] about feeling a connection towards her aunt, 她跟她姨妈之间有共鸣
[31:14] which says to me 所以我认为
[31:15] that she wouldn’t do her any harm. 她不可能会伤害她姨妈
[31:18] Okay. But that doesn’t mean 好吧 但这不代表
[31:21] that she wouldn’t go after the man 她不会去伤害
[31:22] who she believed did. 她心中假定的凶手
[31:24] Major Willie? 你是说威利吗
[31:25] But why would she suspect that he killed Rachel? 但她为什么会怀疑是他杀了瑞秋呢
[31:27] We’re not even convinced ourselves. 连咱们都不认为他是凶手
[31:29] Maybe somebody whispered Willie’s name in her ear. 也许是有人鼓动她 跟她说凶手是威利
[31:32] Maybe our real killer. 也许是真正的凶手在误导她
[31:40] Okay. 好的
[31:42] What have we got here, boys? 有什么发现吗
[31:44] Well, your carnival barker’s C.O.D. 你这个嘉年华老板
[31:45] was massive internal hemorrhaging 死于大量内出血
[31:47] due to an inch-and-a-half laceration and perforation 造成内出血的原因是
[31:50] of the stomach wall, 他左侧胃网膜供血的胃壁上
[31:51] severing the left gastro-omental artery. 有一个近四厘米长的裂口
[31:54] Check it out. 看看
[31:56] Stomach wall’s punctured from the inside out. 胃壁是从内部穿透的
[31:59] That’s bigger than a paper clip. 这个伤口可比回形针要大
[32:03] I found no injuries to the pharynx 他的咽喉和食道上
[32:04] or esophagus. 都没发现任何损伤
[32:06] So, it’s not like somebody 所以说这就不是有人
[32:07] shoved something down his throat. 硬把某种东西塞进了他的喉咙
[32:09] No, no. 不是 不是
[32:11] Guy swallowed a sword. 这家伙吞了把剑
[32:13] Check that out. 你看
[32:14] Well, that would do it. 这就说得通了
[32:16] Actually, our friend here 实际上 我们这位朋友吞下去的东西
[32:18] swallowed lots of things. 可远不止一把剑
[32:19] Bon appetit, gentlemen. 祝你们有好胃口 先生们
[32:48] Good thing for us, 威利少校倒是帮了咱们一个忙
[32:49] Major Willie bit off more than he could chew. 他真是贪多嚼不烂呀
[32:54] Gemini. 双子座
[32:55] Sign of the Zodiac. 这是佐帝艾克的标志
[32:59] Take your shirt off. 把你的上衣脱了
[33:01] You want to play, you got to pay. 你想看表演就得先给钱
[33:04] Oh, I got my ticket right here, Muscles. 我已经买票了 壮男
[33:06] It’s called a search warrant. 这张票叫做搜查令
[33:08] Now, take it off. 快脱上衣
[33:23] If you want a picture with me, 如果你想跟我合影的话
[33:24] your friend right there I’m sure will take it. 你站在那里的那位朋友肯定会帮咱们照的
[33:26] No, that’s all right. I’ll pass. 不用了 没这兴趣
[33:28] We’re done here. 这边没事了
[33:29] Check him for warrants while you’re at it. 字幕
[33:36] Catherine, it’s Nick. 凯萨琳 我是尼克
[33:38] No go on Zodiac. 佐帝艾克这边没有进展
[33:40] We’re gonna need a pile of warrants. 我们要申请一大堆搜查令了
[33:42] We’re gonna need to bring the whole freak show down here. 要把整个怪诞秀都搬回实验室来
[34:09] I need to see your chest, too. 我也要看看你的胸口
[34:12] You want some help? 要找人帮你吗
[34:22] Remove the bandage. 把纱布撕掉
[34:29] Dog bite. 狗咬的
[34:31] I hope you had all your shots. 希望你打了狂犬疫苗了
[34:34] Sergio the Strong. 大力士赛杰罗
[34:36] Where do you people come up with the stage names? 你们这些人是怎么想出这些艺名的
[34:38] I mean, I get it, I do. 我明白
[34:39] Because “Seth the Strong” doesn’t look good on a poster. 因为大力士赛斯宣传不起来
[34:44] But “Seth Soon-To-Be-Convicted” — 但是”疑犯赛斯”
[34:47] that has a ring to it. 倒是挺有卖点的
[34:48] We got back the DNA profile on your ounce of flesh. 我们拿回你身上那块肉的DNA检测结果了
[34:51] Looks like you and the Elephant Man were fraternal twins. 发现你和象人原来是异卵双胞胎
[34:55] I got to admit, I didn’t see that coming. 我真得承认 我没想到会出这么个结果
[34:58] Let me guess, mom always liked you best. 我猜猜 妈妈一直最疼你了
[35:02] We know Rachel broke your brother’s heart. 我们知道瑞秋伤透了你哥哥的心
[35:05] You made her pay for that. 所以你就叫她血债血偿
[35:06] And then when Willie found out what you did, 当威利发现你的所作所为后
[35:08] you shut him up, too. Is that about right? 你就把他也给干掉了 差不多是这样吧
[35:12] Our mom died during childbirth. 我们的母亲在生我们的时候难产死了
[35:16] Dad dumped us before we could walk. 我们还没学会走路之前就被父亲抛弃了
[35:18] And when Joshua started to…change, 当乔舒亚开始变异时
[35:22] the relatives we were staying with got freaked out. 原来收留我们的亲戚被吓坏了
[35:24] Said that Joshua and me were born of the Devil. 他们说我和乔舒亚是恶魔的孩子
[35:28] For my brother, there was only one path to salvation. 对我哥哥来说 他的未来只有一条路
[35:31] Major Willie’s Rambling Carnival 那就是待在
[35:32] and Curious Extravaganza. 威利少校的嘉年华怪诞秀
[35:35] Willie was no saint, 威利不是什么圣人
[35:37] but he was better than most. 但他至少比大多数人强多了
[35:40] He didn’t treat my brother 他没把我哥哥
[35:41] like a monster. 当做怪物一样看待
[35:42] He was…he was good to him. 他 他对我哥哥不错
[35:47] Until… 直到
[35:48] Until what? 直到什么
[35:54] What the hell happened? 到底发生了什么事
[35:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:57] I just found her like this. 我发现她时已经这样了
[35:59] Maybe she OD’d or something. 也许她是吸毒过量
[36:01] You call the cops? 你报警了吗
[36:02] You crazy? 你疯了吗
[36:04] They’ll close us down. 警察会让咱们关门的
[36:05] You got to help me, Seth. 你得帮帮我 赛斯
[36:07] We need to make this go away. 我们要把这件事摆平
[36:09] Think about your brother. 替你哥哥想想
[36:11] No show. 不然就没演出了
[36:13] Where does that leave him? 他以后怎么办呢
[36:17] So I did what he asked me. 于是我就听了他的指示
[36:31] I made it all go away. 就这么把事情摆平了
[36:34] But it didn’t go away. 但是事情并没有就此结束
[36:35] And we all know that Rachel didn’t just OD. 我们都知道瑞秋并不是吸毒过量死的
[36:38] You people found out what was going on 你们发现了乔舒亚
[36:40] between Joshua and Rachel. 跟瑞秋之间的关系
[36:42] You hauled him in here, you questioned him. 你们把他抓过来 审问他
[36:45] But he didn’t do it. 但这不是他干的
[36:47] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[36:48] ‘Cause I know who did. 因为我知道是谁干的
[36:50] Cops picked up Joshua. 警察把乔舒亚带走了
[36:52] Don’t sweat it. 别大惊小怪的
[36:53] That’s just what they do. 这只是例行公事而已
[36:55] Josh will be fine. 乔舒不会有事的
[36:57] Best thing you can do is to keep your mouth shut. 你要是想帮他 就把自己的嘴管好了
[37:00] Trust me. 相信我
[37:06] Not this time. 这次不行
[37:32] I didn’t mean to kill him. 我没想要杀他的
[37:34] I thought that if I made it look like 我想要是我能把现场伪装成
[37:36] he killed himself, that it all would really go away. 他畏罪自杀的样子 那整件事就真的摆平了
[37:42] You don’t believe me, do you? 你们不信我 对吧
[37:45] We believe the evidence. 我们只相信证据
[38:01] There’s your evidence. 这就是你们要的证据
[38:03] Willie killed Rachel. 威利杀了瑞秋
[38:17] Heard the suspect coughed up the smoking gun. 听说嫌犯把凶器给吐出来了
[38:20] Yeah. 是啊
[38:22] What, did Nick leave you to do the dirty work? 怎么了 尼克把脏活交给你来干了
[38:24] No. Actually, I wanted to run this myself. 不是 是我自己想自己检测一下这个的
[38:27] So, Sergio found 这么说 赛杰罗在
[38:28] the propofol when he was cleaning up Rachel’s tent? 清理瑞秋的帐篷时发现了异丙酚
[38:31] Yeah, he had doubts about Willie, 是的 他怀疑是威利干的
[38:33] so he decided to hang onto this. 于是他就决定要把证据藏起来
[38:35] In his stomach? 藏到胃里吗
[38:36] Better than a safety deposit box, I guess. 应该比保险柜安全吧
[38:38] Little messier. 不过就是脏了点
[38:40] So the propofol belonged to Willie? 这么说这个异丙酚是威利的咯
[38:43] That’s what Sergio thinks. 赛杰罗是这么认为的
[38:44] I’m not so sure. 我不确定
[38:46] Why not? 为什么
[38:47] Willie was the resident Dr. Feel Good. 威利的确是给大家提供药物的人啊
[38:50] Well, we’re to believe Sergio’s story, 我们相信赛杰罗的故事
[38:52] Willie talked him into dumping a body for him. 相信是威利说服他去抛尸的
[38:55] I mean, come on. 我想说 拜托
[38:56] Guys like Willie are the consummate con artists. 威利这种人是完美的骗子
[38:59] They’re, like, the best salesmen in the world. 他们就像是 世界上一流的销售人员
[39:00] So my question is: 所以我的疑惑是
[39:02] if he was worried about losing Rachel, 如果他担心失去瑞秋的话
[39:03] why wouldn’t he just talk her out of it? 为什么不干脆哄骗她继续留下呢
[39:06] If he could talk her out of it, 如果他能哄骗住她
[39:08] there’d be no reason to kill her. 也就用不着杀她了呀
[39:10] Right. 没错
[39:10] So back to the Elephant Man? 所以我们的疑点又回到象人身上了
[39:16] Nope. 不
[39:19] We traced the drug that killed your sister Rachel 我们查到害死你妹妹瑞秋的药
[39:21] to the Clark County Zoo. 来自于克拉克县动物园
[39:23] To you. 来自于你
[39:26] Why? 为什么
[39:30] My daughter always worshipped Rachel. 我女儿一直很崇拜瑞秋
[39:35] Even though she was barely a part of our lives. 就算瑞秋根本都不存在于我们的生活中
[39:38] To Sylvia, Rachel was this adventurer, 对于西尔维娅来说 瑞秋是个探险家
[39:43] this nonconformist, 是个不墨守成规的人
[39:45] a free spirit — 一个自由的灵魂
[39:47] everything I wasn’t, 总之就跟我完全相反
[39:49] everything I wasn’t allowing Sylvia to be. 也跟我对西尔维娅的期望完全相反
[39:54] Rachel was just a fantasy. 瑞秋就是西尔维娅的一个幻想
[39:59] Until she wasn’t. 可她不仅仅停留在幻想上
[40:00] She wanted to come back into our lives. 她想真实地回到我们的生活中来
[40:04] To insert her twisted self into our home. 把她的一切变态行为带回家来
[40:11] Sh-She was having sex with that…that thing. 她 她跟那个东西上床
[40:15] What kind of a sick person 她得是个多变态的人
[40:17] would do that? 才能干的出这种事来呀
[40:20] She was your sister. 她是你妹妹啊
[40:21] No…she wasn’t. 不 不是
[40:25] She was… She was a freak. 她是 她就是个变态
[40:29] I told her there was no place in our home for her. 我跟她说我们家不欢迎她
[40:35] But she wouldn’t listen. 但她不听
[40:37] She tried to go through Sylvia to get to me. 她想通过西尔维娅来说服我
[40:40] She used her. 她利用了西尔维娅
[40:43] My own daughter. 我的亲生女儿
[40:45] Who always loved my sister more than she loved me. 她一直爱瑞秋多过爱我
[40:50] My sister left me no choice. 我妹妹逼得我别无选择
[40:52] And you left her to suffocate. 而你就把她丢在那窒息而死
[40:54] I did what I had to do. 我只是做了我不得不做的事情而已
[40:59] I protected my daughter. 我保护了我的女儿
[41:05] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[41:07] She’s the only family I have. 她是我唯一的亲人
[41:12] I would’ve done anything…anything to protect her. 我会做任何事 任何事来保护她
[41:20] Sylvia’s safe now. 西尔维娅现在安全了
[41:24] She’s safe from the monsters in this world. 她终于不会受到这个世界上的怪物的伤害了
[41:29] Yes, she is. 的确
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme