时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | I’m not saying I don’t like Vegas. | 不是说我不喜欢维加斯 |
[00:30] | I’m just saying L.A. clearly owns it | 我只是说洛杉矶在一些 |
[00:30] | 三小时前 | |
[00:32] | in a number of key categories. | 关键方面明显有优势 |
[00:34] | Vegas has no heart, no history… | 维加斯没内涵 没历史 |
[00:36] | – No history? – No taxes ought to quiet your complaint. | -没历史 -没税这一点 你没的说吧 |
[00:39] | No ocean. | 没大海 |
[00:40] | All right, Morgan, I’ll give you the ocean. | 好吧 摩根 我给你大海 |
[00:42] | And the weather, and the Lakers. | 那里的天气 湖人队 你给得了吗 |
[00:45] | And the ability to walk down the street | 沿街散步 |
[00:46] | without being handed full-frontal business cards. | 不会被硬塞色情传单 |
[00:48] | Okay, but if you think L.A. | 好吧 你要是说洛杉矶的夜生活 |
[00:49] | beats Vegas at night, | 也能打败维加斯 |
[00:50] | you need professional help. | 那你八成是脑筋有问题 |
[00:51] | You offering your services? | 你这是要提供服务吗 |
[00:53] | Hey, guys, please, we’re here for a crime scene. | 拜托了大家 我们是来看犯罪现场的 |
[00:58] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:10] | CSI Russell? | 犯罪现场调查员罗素 |
[01:12] | – Rescue helicopter? – Yes, sir. | -救援直升机 -是的 长官 |
[01:14] | We just drove 70 miles. | 我们开了70英里 |
[01:15] | We were promised murder. | 不是说谋杀吗 |
[01:16] | And you had it, till 30 minutes ago. | 是谋杀 直到30分钟前 |
[01:18] | What, the vic came back to life? | 什么 难道死而复生 |
[01:19] | He didn’t have a pulse when I found him on my patrol. | 我巡逻发现他时没了脉搏 |
[01:21] | Called it in– all of a sudden, he groans. | 就报了案 结果他突然呻吟了一下 |
[01:25] | Document everything before we lose him. | 赶紧趁他还有气 把情况都记录下来 |
[01:27] | GSW in the shoulder. | 肩膀有枪弹伤 |
[01:28] | Right, let’s get him loaded. | 好的 我们把他抬上担架 |
[01:30] | Looks like a bullet graze wound on the forehead. | 前额上看起来像子弹擦伤 |
[01:33] | Two gunshot wounds, no blood pool? | 两处枪伤 没血迹 |
[01:35] | This can’t be the primary. | 这里肯定不是第一现场 |
[01:36] | Get a shot of his wrist. Those are abrasions. | 手腕被击中 那些是擦伤 |
[01:39] | That guy was bound. | 那家伙被绑过 |
[01:40] | Yeah. And burned. | 是的 还有灼伤 |
[01:41] | Looks like two stun gun marks on his neck. | 脖子上好像有电子枪的痕迹 |
[01:45] | – No wallet? – Nothing. | -没有钱包 -没有 |
[01:48] | Yeah! | 是我 |
[01:49] | Hey, it’s Nick. | 我尼克 |
[01:49] | I just landed a double in Northtown. | 我在城北刚接手一起双尸案 |
[01:52] | Is there anybody around who can give me a hand? | 你那里有谁能过来帮个忙吗 |
[01:54] | Catherine and Sara are in court. | 凯萨琳和萨拉都出庭了 |
[01:56] | It’s your lucky day. | 今儿算你走运 |
[01:57] | Our Mount Stirling D.B. just Frankensteined on me. | 这边斯德岭山死尸把我给忽悠了 |
[02:00] | So I’ll send someone your way. | 那我派人给你 |
[02:01] | Okay, that’d be good. Thanks. | 好 那样最好 谢谢 |
[02:05] | Hey, Greg, why don’t you hop on the chopper? | 格雷格 你直接上直升机 |
[02:08] | Process our vic at the hospital, then head over to Northtown. | 把伤者安排妥后去城北吧 |
[02:11] | Nick has a double he’s having trouble with. | 尼克遇着个棘手的双尸案 |
[02:13] | Oh, you want me to leave this gorgeous crime scenery? | 你要我离开这么炫的犯罪现场 |
[02:16] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[02:19] | All right, you go. | 好吧 你去 |
[02:20] | – We’ll stay. – A chopper ride and a double homicide? | -我们留下 -打飞的加双尸案 |
[02:23] | I’m up for some excitement. | 我有点按捺不住了 |
[02:36] | 寄居蟹 ChampionT | |
[02:38] | 威廉 小蛮腰 | |
[02:41] | 旺妹 一不二 | |
[02:59] | 犯罪现场调查 | |
[03:27] | Miss me already? | 开始想我了 |
[03:28] | Head 50 yards from your 3:00. | 三点钟方向50码 |
[03:30] | I think I just found the rest of your scene. | 那边应该是另一个现场 |
[03:32] | I won’t tell Russell I gave you the tip. | 我不会告诉罗素给过你提示 |
[03:34] | You can look smart and owe me one. | 你可以表现一把 还欠我个人情 |
[03:36] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:42] | Hey, sweetheart, it might get a little bumpy. | 亲爱的 或许有点颠簸 |
[03:50] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行入室的迹象 |
[03:52] | Mailman spotted them through the iron barred windows. | 邮递员透过铁栅栏发现他们的 |
[03:56] | Mailman delivers door-to-door in this neighborhood? | 这个街区邮递员挨家挨户投递吗 |
[03:58] | Takes some serious mail-sack. | 还拿着真正的邮包 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:02] | So was the TV | 接警时 |
[04:03] | or stereo on when the officers responded? | 电视或者立体声开着吗 |
[04:05] | The whole system was blaring. | 整个系统都嘟嘟响 |
[04:07] | I know both of these guys. | 我认识这两个人 |
[04:09] | Wes Aykin, Tony Malos. | 韦斯・阿金和托尼・马洛斯 |
[04:11] | I busted them for some juvie stuff a while back, | 不久前他们因少年犯罪被我逮捕过 |
[04:13] | but now their ink | 不过现在看这纹身墨水 |
[04:15] | tells me they’ve turned pro. | 说明他们已经干上这一行了 |
[04:16] | Yeah, “Mad-10”? | 是啊 “麦十帮” |
[04:18] | Madison and Tenth. | 麦迪逊街和第十大道 |
[04:19] | That’s the gang/syndicate that runs this hood. | 是管这个团伙的组织 |
[04:22] | Diversified portfolio– drugs, extortion, | 手段多样 贩毒 敲诈勒索 |
[04:26] | prostitution, Internet porn. | 卖淫 网络色情 |
[04:28] | And quite the racket with the fake credit cards. | 非法买卖假信用卡 |
[04:31] | The killer sure did leave behind a lot of plastic. | 凶手肯定留下了很多信用卡 |
[04:34] | You know, it doesn’t seem like this was about business. | 看起来不像是为道上生意 |
[04:37] | Maybe it was personal. | 或许是私人恩怨 |
[04:50] | Metal shavings. | 金属屑 |
[04:57] | Coming from the back door. | 后门上的 |
[05:03] | Yep. Here’s our point of entry. | 是 这是侵入点 |
[05:05] | Plasma cutter. | 等离子切割器 |
[05:06] | Slashed right through the metal. | 割穿金属 |
[05:10] | Inert gas and an electrical arc create an ultra-hot plasma | 惰性气体和电弧形成极热的电浆 |
[05:15] | that chews right through the metal. | 可以粉碎金属 |
[05:31] | Hey, here it is right here. | 在这里呢 |
[05:41] | “Stolen from Ronston Welding.” | “偷自罗斯顿焊接厂” |
[05:43] | I’ll give ’em a call. | 我通知他们 |
[05:44] | Casa de Brass could use some discounted pipe work. | 布拉斯那帮人能从这些小活上找到线索 |
[05:55] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[05:56] | Just stand back. | 靠后就行 |
[05:57] | I’ve got EPI running. He’s gone back into V-fib. | 电子显示仪有动静 他又室颤了 |
[05:59] | I’m going to shock again. | 再电一次 |
[06:01] | Clear. | 离手 |
[06:03] | Actually, lift the lids. | 掀开眼皮看看 |
[06:06] | No pupil reaction. | 瞳孔没反应 |
[06:08] | One more time. Clear. | 再试一次 离手 |
[06:17] | There we go. Welcome back, buddy. | 好了 欢迎回来 伙计 |
[06:20] | You’re on your way to the hospital. | 我们正在送你去医院 |
[06:27] | Samantha… | 萨曼莎 |
[06:32] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[06:48] | Hey, boys. | 伙计们 |
[06:50] | Didn’t hear you come in. | 没听见你们进来 |
[06:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:52] | We already flipped ’em and sticked ’em. | 我们已经把他们翻过来放好 |
[06:54] | Both died around midnight. | 都死于午夜时分 |
[06:57] | I notice some burn marks on the neck | 我注意到脖子上的烧伤 |
[06:59] | consistent with a stun gun. | 与电子枪一致 |
[07:02] | Those are some pretty nasty neck wounds. | 这些颈部创伤够严重的 |
[07:04] | They were both garroted. | 他们都是被绞死的 |
[07:05] | I found that wire under this victim. | 这名死者下面发现了电线 |
[07:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:18] | This attack was clearly planned. | 这起袭击明显是有计划的 |
[07:20] | The killer used a plasma cutter to gain entry. | 凶手利用等离子切割器进入 |
[07:23] | He must have known it was a good time to strike. | 他一定知道这是袭击的最佳时机 |
[07:25] | Yo, where’s the beer? | 啤酒放哪儿了 |
[07:27] | What the…?! | 搞什么 |
[07:31] | Why are you doing this to us?! | 为什么要这样对我们 |
[07:37] | There are easier ways to end two men. | 要杀死两个男人有更简单的方法 |
[07:40] | The killer was either getting off, | 这个凶手要么是为杀人灭口 |
[07:42] | or trying to get something out of them. | 要么是想从他们身上套出点什么 |
[07:49] | You sure about this, Greg? | 你确定吗 格雷格 |
[07:51] | Sure as I can be. | 当然确定了 |
[07:55] | Oh, there you go. | 就在那儿 |
[07:57] | Good hunch, buddy. Way to call it. | 预感不错 小兄弟 干得好 |
[08:00] | Eh, just trusting my instincts. | 我只是相信直觉 |
[08:11] | Looks like we’ve got two nine mill casings over here. | 这儿有两个9毫米的弹壳 |
[08:21] | So one shot goes into our victim’s shoulder, | 一枪打进了受害人的肩膀 |
[08:25] | and… Oh, yes. | 还有 就是这儿 |
[08:28] | One shot grazes his head. | 一枪擦伤了他的头部 |
[08:33] | Definitely our primary. | 这儿绝对是第一现场 |
[08:35] | Maybe more than that. | 可能还不止 |
[08:38] | Second blood pool. | 第二个血池 |
[08:41] | Two more casings. | 还有两个弹壳 |
[08:43] | – We got a second gunshot victim? – I don’t know. | -难道还有一个枪击受害人 -我不知道 |
[08:46] | Not much blood. | 血量不多 |
[08:48] | And it looks like the ground took the brunt of these shots. | 看来这几枪是打在了地上 |
[08:57] | No blood or tissue on these bullets. | 这些子弹上没有血迹或组织 |
[09:00] | Maybe they didn’t hit anybody. | 可能是并未打中人身 |
[09:01] | Okay, so maybe both of our blood pools come from | 所以这两滩血池可能都来自 |
[09:05] | our guy on the chopper, right? | 直升飞机上的伤者 对吗 |
[09:10] | Let’s keep looking. | 继续找找看吧 |
[09:23] | Ah, found his jacket. | 找到他的夹克了 |
[09:25] | And I think I found his ride. | 我想我找到他的座驾 |
[09:29] | Tire impressions. | 车胎痕迹 |
[09:33] | Wide axle. | 宽车轴 |
[09:34] | Pickup or SUV? | 小卡车还是SUV |
[09:36] | So they drive our victim up here, they shoot him | 凶手开车把受害者载到这里之后持枪射击 |
[09:39] | and then they leave him for dead. | 然后抛尸荒野 |
[09:41] | His hands and knees were caked with dirt. | 他手和膝盖上满是泥土 |
[09:46] | He tried to crawl to the road. | 他试图爬到马路上 |
[09:54] | Yeah, here we go. | 这儿 |
[09:57] | Got a bloody print. | 有个血印子 |
[09:58] | I’ll send a photo to Mandy for an I.D. | 我会发张照片给曼迪确认身份 |
[10:04] | Save your powder. | 省省你的粉末吧 |
[10:06] | We have a suspect. | 有嫌疑人了 |
[10:07] | – Yeah? Who is it? – Ronston the welder | -是吗 谁 -那个焊工罗斯顿 |
[10:09] | told me that an assistant of his | 告诉我他的一个助手 |
[10:11] | ran off with a bunch of equipment last night, | 昨晚带着一些机器跑了 |
[10:13] | and didn’t show up for work today. | 今天没来工作 |
[10:14] | His name is Frank Cafferty and he has a record. | 名字叫弗兰克・卡夫提 有前科 |
[10:17] | Got out six months ago | 因为过失杀人被判十年 |
[10:18] | after doing a ten-year stint for manslaughter. | 六个月前才出狱 |
[10:22] | Ah, that girl, Mandy. | 那姑娘 曼迪 |
[10:24] | Look, she sent us a match for our print. | 发送过来一张与指纹配对的照片 |
[10:27] | So our guy in the chopper | 直升飞机里的那个家伙 |
[10:28] | is a Frank Cafferty. | 叫弗兰克・卡夫提 |
[10:32] | That’s a little weird. | 这就蹊跷了 |
[10:41] | Stokes. | 我是丝多克斯 |
[10:41] | Yeah, Nick, you just entered | 尼克 你刚才是不是进系统查了一个 |
[10:43] | a print for a Frank Cafferty into the system. | 叫弗兰克・卡夫提的人的指纹 |
[10:45] | Yeah, he’s my suspect over here. | 是 他是我这边 |
[10:47] | – Double homicide. – Yeah, he’s our victim. | -双尸案的嫌疑人 -他是我们的受害人 |
[10:51] | You mean the exact same guy that’s… | 你说是同一个人 |
[10:54] | Yeah, up in the air with Morgan. | 正是和摩根一起在飞机上的人 |
[11:00] | – Hell, you’re a fighter. – This is Medevac 103. | -真坚强 -这里是救援直升机103号 |
[11:03] | Estimated time of arrival at Desert Palm 0945. | 估计9点45分到达棕榈树沙漠 |
[11:06] | Tracing Route 160 toward Wilson Ridge. | 正在160航道上朝威尔逊岭飞行 |
[11:09] | Still in the air, boss. | 还在空中 老大 |
[11:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:14] | The Northtown double? | 城北的双尸案 |
[11:19] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:21] | I’ll make sure he’s in custody when we land. | 我会保证降落时他已被拘押 |
[11:29] | He’s convulsing! Protect him! | 他在抽搐 快救他 |
[11:32] | Get the I.V.– | 给他静脉注射 |
[11:34] | Get back! | 退后 |
[11:42] | I see you touch that radio, or punch in codes, | 你要再碰那个无线电 或者输什么密码 |
[11:43] | bitch is dead, you hear me? | 这女人死定了 听到了吗 |
[11:45] | Yeah. Unstrap me. | 松开我 |
[11:47] | I said unstrap me or the cop eats it! | 你不松开我这警察就要吃枪子儿 |
[11:49] | – I’m not a cop… – Now! | -我不是警察 -快 |
[12:08] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[12:09] | I want your cans off and your cell phones! | 把枪和手机都给我 |
[12:11] | Throw ’em back! | 全都扔过来 |
[12:12] | Now! Hurry up! Come on! | 立刻 赶快 快点 |
[12:14] | Now! | 立刻 |
[12:21] | You! Due south. Fly low. | 向南开 飞低点 |
[12:24] | I see a town, a cop, or a highway, | 要是我看到一个镇子 一个警察或一条高速 |
[12:27] | it’s the last thing you see. | 你们的死期就到了 |
[12:29] | You got it? | 明白了没 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[12:35] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[12:36] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[12:38] | I’m not sure how much “We” there’s gonna be about it. | 你再多嘴就没有”我们”只有”我”了 |
[12:50] | So Morgan’s still not at your scene? | 摩根还没到你们那边 |
[12:52] | No, it’s been over an hour. | 一个多小时了 |
[12:53] | She should’ve gotten there by now. | 这时候她应该已经到了呀 |
[12:55] | All right, well, I’ll check with Medevac Dispatch. | 好 我会跟救援直升机调度中心确认下 |
[12:58] | Do you still need a hand? | 你还需要帮手吗 |
[12:59] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 我能行 |
[13:00] | Catherine and Sarah finished in court | 凯萨琳和萨拉出庭完毕 |
[13:01] | and they’re checking out Frank Cafferty’s address. | 现在在查弗兰克・卡夫提的住址 |
[13:03] | All right, good. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[13:06] | No service on Morgan’s cell. | 摩根的电话打不通 |
[13:09] | Dispatch. | 调度中心 |
[13:10] | Uh, yeah, this is D.B. Russell with Crime Lab. | 我是犯罪现场实验室的DB・罗素 |
[13:13] | Do you have an ETA on a Medevac Three, | 请问你们有飞往斯德岭山棕榈树沙漠医院 |
[13:16] | heading for Mount Stirling to Desert Palm Hospital? | 3号救援直升机的预计抵达时间吗 |
[13:20] | Negative. We’ve been unable to reestablish radio contact | 没有 我们现在还未能和3号救援直升机 |
[13:22] | with Medevac Three. | 重建无线电联络 |
[13:24] | All right, well, check with Air Traffic Control, | 好吧 你能和空管 |
[13:27] | will you, please? | 确认下么 |
[13:27] | Yes, sir. | 可以 长官 |
[13:31] | Maybe they’re taking the scenic route. | 可能他们选了风景优美的路线 |
[13:34] | Looks like a match. | 看起来是匹配 |
[13:36] | Stun gun burns on Frank Cafferty’s neck | 弗兰克・卡夫提脖子处有电枪灼烧 |
[13:38] | and the necks of these dead Mad-10s | 和两名麦十帮成员 |
[13:40] | are three of a kind. | 脖子上的伤都一样 |
[13:42] | Well, Sara and I just got back | 我和萨拉刚从 |
[13:44] | from Cafferty’s apartment. | 卡夫提的公寓回来 |
[13:45] | The door had been kicked in, | 门被踢开了 |
[13:47] | there were signs of a struggle… | 里面有挣扎的痕迹 |
[13:48] | So Cafferty zapped and killed | 这么说卡夫提在城北 |
[13:51] | these fine gentlemen in Northtown, | 电晕并杀死两位 |
[13:53] | retired for the evening… | 晚上在家受害者 |
[13:55] | Somebody else– probably from their crew– | 很可能是他们一伙的人 |
[13:58] | went after Frank, busted into his place, | 跟踪弗兰克 闯进他家 |
[14:00] | used a stun gun on him, | 用电子枪电了他 |
[14:02] | then dragged him out and up to the mountains. | 然后拖到山上 |
[14:04] | Any idea what started the feud? | 查到这宿怨因何而起了吗 |
[14:06] | Well, Frank’ll be at the hospital soon. | 弗兰克马上就要到医院了 |
[14:08] | I’m sure he’s got all kinds of answers. | 我相信谜团很快会解开 |
[14:26] | Who’s Samantha? | 萨曼莎是谁 |
[14:31] | You might’ve been dreaming. | 你刚才可能做梦了 |
[14:33] | You kind of muttered it while you were under. | 你昏迷的时候说了她的名字 |
[14:35] | I wasn’t dreaming. | 我不是在做梦 |
[14:38] | Is she someone special? | 她对你很特别吗 |
[14:45] | – What’d you do? – Nothing. | -你干什么 -没有 |
[14:46] | You moved! You’re trying to do something. | 你动了 你想干什么 |
[14:48] | I didn’t move. You’re on medication. | 我没动 你刚注射了药物 |
[14:49] | Your vision’s compromised. | 视力会下降 |
[14:50] | Oh, yeah? You want to test my vision, Doc? | 是吗 是想测测我的视力吗 医生 |
[14:51] | Frank, come on, it’s not worth it. | 弗兰克 别这样 不值得的 |
[14:57] | Please… | 求你了… |
[15:00] | – Put him down. – What? | -把他放倒 -什么 |
[15:01] | Drug him! I don’t want him moving! | 给他用药 我不想让他乱动 |
[15:04] | I said drug him. | 我说给他用药 |
[15:05] | You got five seconds: five… four… | 给你五秒钟 五 四 |
[15:07] | Midazolam– two cc’s, | 咪唑安定 两毫升 |
[15:09] | front pouch, clear bottle. | 袋子前面的透明瓶子里 |
[15:12] | Hurry! Do it! | 快 快点 |
[15:14] | Quit eyeballing me. | 不要盯着我看 |
[15:18] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[15:23] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[15:33] | That’s right. Now, sit back… | 好了 现在 坐好 |
[15:37] | enjoy the ride. | 享受旅程吧 |
[15:44] | Okay, thanks, Jim. | 好的 谢了 吉姆 |
[15:46] | So Brass dug in to Cafferty’s file. | 布拉斯找到了卡夫提的档案 |
[15:48] | There were no gang connections. | 他和帮派没有任何关系 |
[15:49] | The guy spent the past ten years in prison | 这个家伙因为一场升级的酒吧斗殴 |
[15:51] | for a bar fight gone bad. | 蹲了十年监狱 |
[15:53] | There was no gang beef while he was in lockup, | 服刑期间也没参加帮派争斗 |
[15:56] | and prior to prison, he was in the service– | 而且进监狱之前在部队服役 |
[15:59] | chopper pilot. | 是直升机飞行员 |
[16:01] | You know, I’ve been | 我刚才一直在检查 |
[16:02] | going through the stuff from his apartment– | 他公寓里的东西 |
[16:03] | you know, he doesn’t strike me as a gangbanger. | 看上去不像是帮派成员 |
[16:06] | So what was he doing in that house, | 那他在那屋里折磨并杀害 |
[16:07] | torturing and killing two Mad-10s? | 两名麦十帮成员到底是为什么 |
[16:10] | Did Brass say anything about a daughter? | 布拉斯提过他有个女儿吗 |
[16:13] | Actually, yes. | 是有说过 |
[16:14] | His Army file claimed that he was divorced with one dependent. | 他部队档案里写着离异 还有一个孩子 |
[16:18] | Hm. | 是吗 |
[16:21] | Daughter’s name is Samantha. | 他女儿名叫萨曼莎 |
[16:23] | She sent him a letter in prison, four years ago. | 四年前给还在监狱的他寄了封信 |
[16:25] | I’ve got a better man in my life now. | 我现在找到一个更好的男人 |
[16:27] | He looks out for me like you never have. | 不像你 他能够照顾我 |
[16:29] | You asked me for a recent photo– here you go. | 你说想要一张近照 给你 |
[16:33] | Well, she grew up. | 她长大了 |
[16:35] | Ouch. | 这可不好受 |
[16:37] | I’ve seen him before. | 我见过他 |
[16:44] | That’s one of the Mad-10s | 他是弗兰克・卡夫提杀死的 |
[16:45] | that Frank Cafferty killed. | 麦十帮成员中的一个 |
[16:46] | Now we know why. | 现在知道原因了 |
[16:47] | So the daughter is the connection. | 女儿是其中的关联 |
[16:52] | Hi, Russell. | 罗素 你好 |
[16:58] | And that’s all we know? | 只知道这么多吗 |
[17:00] | Hey… we need to talk. | 等一下 我们需要谈谈 |
[17:02] | Uh-oh. Which one was it this time? | 这次又有什么事 |
[17:05] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[17:07] | Well, that didn’t take long. | 看来 果然没坚持多久 |
[17:08] | How’d she screw up? | 她闯了什么祸 |
[17:09] | Well, she didn’t, actually. | 事实上没有 |
[17:10] | Let me talk to you a second. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[17:13] | She hitched a ride on a medevac helicopter | 她在一架救援直升机上 |
[17:16] | that was supposed to land an hour ago. | 一小时前就该落地的 |
[17:19] | No sign of it yet. | 直到现在还没消息 |
[17:22] | Was there a distress call? | 有求助电话吗 |
[17:23] | No. No radio, no transponder signal, | 没有 没有无线电 接收器没有信号 |
[17:26] | no appearance on radar. | 雷达上也没有踪迹 |
[17:28] | Now, look– this is my team, my responsibility. | 她是我的组员 我要负责任 |
[17:31] | Yeah– my daughter. | 她也是我女儿 |
[17:32] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[17:34] | Then again, you’re a better supervisor | 话说回来 我这个父亲还没有 |
[17:36] | than I ever was a father. | 你这个主管做得好 |
[17:39] | Air Traffic Control better have some answers. | 希望空管那边有点消息 |
[17:43] | When he took off from Mount Stirling, | 从斯德岭山起飞的时候 |
[17:44] | the pilot reported his flight plan to Dispatch. | 飞行员向调度报告过航行计划 |
[17:46] | Estimated time of arrival… | 并预估抵达时间 |
[17:48] | Because of the patient’s head wound, | 因为病人头部的伤口 |
[17:49] | he wanted to avoid altitude, | 他想控制航行高度 |
[17:50] | so he was going to trace Route 160, | 所以打算走160航道 |
[17:53] | and cut across Wilson Ridge toward the city. | 然后绕过威尔逊岭到市区去 |
[17:55] | Now, McCarran radar can’t pick up aircraft | 现在麦卡伦机场雷达因山势阻挡 |
[17:57] | blocked by the mountains, | 找不到他们的信号 |
[17:58] | but at the last radio update to Dispatch, at 9:27 a.m., | 但最后一次向调度报告是上午9点27分 |
[18:02] | the copter was here. | 直升机当时在这里 |
[18:04] | Now, it should’ve emerged from behind the mountains, | 他们应该在六七分钟之后越过山脉 |
[18:05] | and onto McCarran radar six or seven minutes later. | 重新出现在麦卡伦机场的雷达中 |
[18:08] | It never emerged. | 但始终没有出现 |
[18:09] | Archie pinged the cells of Morgan, | 亚奇追踪了摩根 飞行员 |
[18:11] | the pilot and paramedic– | 还有医务人员的手机 |
[18:12] | all three were emanating from a one-acre area here. | 三个手机都在这里一公顷范围之内 |
[18:18] | Sheriff’s deputies recovered the phones, | 治安官随后找到了手机 |
[18:20] | but no sign of any wreckage. | 但没有飞机失事的迹象 |
[18:23] | Cafferty– he made ’em toss the phones. | 是卡夫提让他们扔掉手机 |
[18:26] | That chopper’s hijacked. | 那架直升机被劫持了 |
[18:28] | Okay… | 行了… |
[18:29] | All right, we keep working the case. | 行了 我们继续寻找线索 |
[18:31] | I want to find out everything we can about Frank Cafferty, | 我要知道关于弗兰克・卡夫提的一切 |
[18:34] | in case we make contact with him. | 以防他会和我们联系 |
[18:36] | I was supposed to be the CSI on that flight. | 那架直升机上的本应该是我 |
[18:39] | We don’t have time for that right now. | 现在没时间想这个 |
[18:40] | Let’s just stay focused, | 大家集中精力 |
[18:41] | and make sure we bring our girl home, okay? | 确保她能安全回家 |
[18:44] | Why don’t you check out Sara, see what she’s got. | 不如你去萨拉那里 看看她那边有什么进展 |
[18:47] | So I think I know why Cafferty was at that Northtown house– | 我知道卡夫提为什么在城北的那栋房子里 |
[18:50] | he was looking for his daughter. | 他在找他的女儿 |
[18:52] | Samantha used to go out with Wes Aykin, | 萨曼莎以前和韦斯・阿金交往过 |
[18:55] | one of the dead Mad-10s. | 其中一个死掉的麦十帮成员 |
[18:57] | So, Cafferty figures that Wes and the rest of the gang | 所以卡夫提认为韦斯和帮派里其他的人 |
[19:00] | might know where she was, right? | 可能知道他女儿在哪里 |
[19:01] | Well, it was more than a hunch. | 不止是预感那么简单 |
[19:03] | He had seen some awful proof. | 他找到了一些可怕的证据 |
[19:04] | I’d found a Web address jotted among Frank’s possessions. | 我发现一个登记在弗兰克名下的网址 |
[19:08] | A URL– it’s a file-sharing site. | 是个共享网站 |
[19:10] | Specifically, one file. | 准确地说 是共享文件 |
[19:15] | Porn video. | 色情录像 |
[19:17] | She looks drugged. | 她看起来像是被灌药了 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:20] | So Cafferty sees this, | 卡夫提看到了这个 |
[19:21] | and wants to rescue his daughter. | 然后想救他女儿 |
[19:23] | Tries to strangle her whereabouts out of Wes and Tony. | 便试着从韦斯和托尼那里逼问出她的下落 |
[19:26] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:27] | So, do we know where she is? | 知道她在哪吗 |
[19:29] | No. She renewed her license a month ago, | 不知道 她上个月更新了驾照 |
[19:31] | but the address she used is a weekly, | 但是用的是临时地址 |
[19:33] | and she’s no longer there. | 现在已经不在那了 |
[19:36] | Tire treads Greg photo’d at the mountain scene. | 这是格雷格在山上现场拍的胎痕报告 |
[19:39] | They’re high-end run-flats– | 这些轮胎是高端货 漏气还能继续开 |
[19:41] | standard on a number of luxury SUV’s– | 是一些豪华SUV的标配 |
[19:43] | Lexus, BMW, Porsche… | 凌志 宝马 保时捷 |
[19:45] | Cafferty had a digital camera. | 卡夫提有个数码相机 |
[19:47] | There were some amateur surveillance photos on it. | 上面有很多可谓蹩脚的监控照片 |
[19:50] | He was tracking the Mad-10s. | 他在追踪麦十帮成员 |
[19:52] | Probably since he got out of prison. | 可能是从他出狱以后 |
[19:54] | Their properties, cars, including… | 他们的财产 车子 包括 |
[19:58] | a Porsche Cayenne. | 一辆保时捷卡宴 |
[20:00] | So that could be the vehicle | 所以这个可能就是 |
[20:01] | that took Cafferty up into the mountains. | 带卡夫提上山的那辆车 |
[20:04] | Partial plate– | 车牌只能看见一部分 |
[20:05] | I’ll run it through DMV. | 我在车管局网里查一下 |
[20:06] | I had all the techs and interns | 我让所有的技术人员和实习生 |
[20:10] | put out a photo file on the copter– e-mail, Twitter– | 通过邮件或者微博发布了直升机的照片 |
[20:14] | saying that: If you see this, let us know. | 并且说如有人看到 请和我们联系 |
[20:17] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[20:19] | She’s a really good CSI. | 她真是个很优秀的探员 |
[20:22] | Nick, you got anything? | 尼克 你有什么发现吗 |
[20:24] | Twentynine Palms Marine Corps Base, | 这是棕榈树海军基地 |
[20:26] | 100 miles south of Mount Stirling, | 离斯德岭山南部有100英里 |
[20:28] | reported a non-transponding radio-silent craft | 汇报说一架无线电静默的飞行器 |
[20:30] | in their airspace 15 minutes ago. | 15分钟前出现在他们上空 |
[20:32] | Guy in the tower said it looked like Medevac Three. | 塔台上的人说看起来很像3号救援直升机 |
[20:34] | By the time we got the message, it was off radar. | 我们接到消息的时候 雷达上已经找不到 |
[20:36] | So they’re heading due south. What, Mexico? | 所以说他们正在往南开 墨西哥吗 |
[20:39] | CHP’s on the lookout, but they haven’t seen it. | 加州高速巡逻队有哨所 但他们也没看见 |
[20:41] | You know, Cafferty may have the pilot | 卡夫提可能让飞行员 |
[20:42] | zigging and zagging around up there. | 不停在上空盘旋 |
[20:44] | Yeah, well, even they’re straight-lining it, | 对 就算他笔直往南开 |
[20:46] | they’re going to have to refuel before they get to the border. | 到达国境线的时候也会没油 |
[20:48] | Every airstrip between here and there’s | 这附近所有小机场都收到过 |
[20:49] | got a heads up, so… | 警惕级空中截击提醒 |
[20:50] | I got that DNA on the two blood pools | 我拿到了两个血泊的DNA报告 |
[20:52] | you and Greg found at the mountain scene. | 就是你和格雷格在山上发现的那个 |
[20:53] | The big pool was Cafferty. | 大血泊中的是卡夫提 |
[20:54] | The small pool was a second contributor– a female. | 小一点的是另一位女性 |
[20:57] | Cafferty’s daughter? | 卡夫提的女儿吗 |
[20:58] | No, a 19-year-old named Tiffany Bamford. | 不 一个19岁叫蒂凡尼・班福德的女孩 |
[21:01] | She’s got priors for assault; and ties to the Mad-10s. | 有人身攻击前科 和麦十帮有关系 |
[21:03] | And I checked hospitals– she’s at Desert Palm. | 我查过医院 她现在在沙漠棕榈医院 |
[21:08] | They didn’t want me to come in here but… | 他们不想我进医院 但是… |
[21:11] | my head just kept hurting worse. | 我的头越来越痛 |
[21:12] | Who didn’t want you to come here, Tiffany? | 谁不想你来这里 蒂凡尼 |
[21:15] | Who did this to you? Hmm? | 谁把你害成这样的 |
[21:17] | Was it the Mad-10s? | 是麦十帮的人吗 |
[21:19] | They said they weren’t really going to do anything to me. | 他们说不会对我怎么样的 |
[21:21] | Supposed to be fake. | 只是装一装 |
[21:23] | Just mess with this guy. Get some cred. | 就唬唬那个男的 |
[21:26] | They took me out there. | 他们把我带到那去 |
[21:28] | Want your daughter, Frank? | 弗兰克 想要你女儿吗 |
[21:29] | Here she is. | 她就在这 |
[21:30] | No… | 不要 |
[21:33] | Look what you’ve made us do to her! | 我们这么对她 都是你逼的 |
[21:34] | No! | 不要 |
[21:37] | Samantha! | 萨曼莎 |
[21:40] | No! | 不要 |
[21:41] | Samantha! | 萨曼莎 |
[21:43] | Samantha! | 萨曼莎 |
[21:44] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[21:46] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[21:47] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[21:49] | Samantha! | 萨曼莎 |
[21:50] | Tell me their names. | 告诉我他们是谁 |
[21:54] | I’ll protect you, I promise. | 我保证 我会保护你的 |
[22:07] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:09] | Thought this was my grandmother’s room. | 还以为这是我女儿的房间呢 |
[22:10] | – Yeah, well, it’s not. – My mistake. | -不是 -我搞错了 |
[22:12] | Yeah, it is your mistake. Beat it. | 是你搞错了 赶紧走 |
[22:18] | Now, Tiffany, we can post an officer | 蒂凡尼 我们可以派名警员 |
[22:20] | – right outside of your room… – Get out. | -守在你房间外 -出去 |
[22:23] | Get out! | 出去 |
[22:28] | So these guys wanted Frank to think they killed Samantha. | 这些人想要弗兰克以为是他自己害死了萨曼莎 |
[22:31] | – The fact that they had to fake it says… – What? | -他们得作假才能… -什么 |
[22:35] | She was already dead but they couldn’t produce a body? | 要不她已经死了 但他们弄不来尸体 |
[22:37] | Or she’s still alive, they couldn’t get their hands on her. | 或者她还活着 只是他们搞不定她 |
[22:40] | And what if we did? | 我们要是可以呢 |
[22:41] | What if we find her, and let Frank know she’s still alive. | 如果找到她 让弗兰克知道她还活着 |
[22:44] | That might just bring him back down. | 没准他还能回头 |
[22:45] | Yeah, but how are we gonna find her? No address, no phone number. | 但怎么找 没地址没号码 |
[22:48] | And in the meantime, Frank Cafferty | 而且 弗兰克・卡夫提 |
[22:50] | thinks he watched his own daughter’s murder. | 以为他亲眼看见女儿已经死了 |
[22:52] | I can’t help but think what that might mean for my daughter. | 我忍不住想这对我女儿来说意味着什么 |
[23:11] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[23:14] | My daughter, Samantha. | 我女儿 萨曼莎 |
[23:18] | You asked. | 你刚刚问的 |
[23:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[23:28] | When she was little, I was, um… | 她小时候 我… |
[23:30] | I was a bad person, you know? | 我不是个好人 |
[23:33] | I went away. | 我离开了她 |
[23:35] | She ended up getting mixed in with the wrong crowd. | 她和一群坏小子混在一起 |
[23:39] | When I got out… | 我出狱之后 |
[23:43] | I tried to save her. | 试着要救她 |
[23:46] | – You wanted a second chance. – Yeah. | -你想有再做一次好父亲的机会 -是的 |
[23:51] | Ended up getting her killed. | 结果她被杀了 |
[23:54] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[24:03] | A month ago, I sat down with my dad | 一个月前 我和我父亲好好谈了谈 |
[24:05] | for the first time in a dozen years. | 十二年来的第一次 |
[24:08] | He left when you were little, too? | 他也在你小时候离开你吗 |
[24:11] | When I was about 14 and he’d messed up so much | 那时我十四岁 他把家搞得一团糟 |
[24:14] | that my mom decided she wanted to leave for California… | 妈妈决定离开他 去加州生活 |
[24:18] | He didn’t fight for me to stay. | 他也没争取把我留下 |
[24:24] | If he’d only just fought for me. | 哪怕只是争取一下也好 |
[24:27] | That would’ve been enough? | 就这样吗 |
[24:35] | You finally forgave him? | 你最终原谅他了吗 |
[24:38] | I finally decided it was worth a shot. | 我最终决定值得一试 |
[24:41] | So we’re starting over. | 所以我们又重新开始相处 |
[24:49] | Whatever mistakes he made… | 不管他犯过什么错 |
[24:51] | we can get past them. | 我们都可以既往不咎 |
[24:55] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[24:58] | He’s a better man now. | 他现在是个好人了 |
[25:01] | He had a second chance. | 他还有机会 |
[25:15] | Look what you made me do! | 都是你逼我的 |
[25:17] | Look what you made me do! | 都是你逼我的 |
[25:20] | Don’t you move. You hear me? Don’t you move. | 你别动 听见没 别动 |
[25:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:26] | Excuse me, Undersheriff? | 代理长官 打扰一下 |
[25:28] | This young woman needs to talk to you. | 这位小姐有事找您 |
[25:29] | Not the time, Shelley. | 雪莉 现在没时间 |
[25:30] | I saw on the news about my dad. | 我在新闻上看到了我爸爸 |
[25:32] | The, uh, helicopter. | 那架直升机 |
[25:36] | Samantha. | 你是萨曼莎 |
[25:39] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[25:47] | Your father’s been up in the air with hostages for over two hours. | 你爸爸和人质在直升机上已经两小时了 |
[25:52] | Do you have any idea which way he’s going? | 你知道他要去哪里吗 |
[25:54] | I don’t know. I-I barely know him. | 我不知道 我几乎不认识他 |
[25:59] | Letters, when he was in prison, | 他只是坐牢时给我写过信 |
[26:00] | a handful of weekends before that, | 之前和我共度过几个周末 |
[26:02] | but we have never been close. | 但我们从来不亲近 |
[26:04] | You don’t understand. He was trying to save you. | 你不了解 他当时是想救你 |
[26:06] | Samantha, your dad knew that you were | 萨曼莎 你爸爸知道你 |
[26:09] | caught up with the Mad-10s. | 被麦十帮诱骗 |
[26:12] | He was trying to rescue you. | 他是想救你 |
[26:16] | I didn’t need his help. | 我不需要他帮忙 |
[26:21] | I checked outta that life a year ago. | 我一年前就摆脱了那种生活 |
[26:23] | I’m sober. | 我很清醒 |
[26:25] | I’m just trying to live quiet. | 我现在只想平静地生活 |
[26:29] | So, you know what, all of this is just… | 所以 你知道吗 这一切都只是… |
[26:31] | No, you know what? My daughter is on that helicopter. | 可你知道吗 我女儿在那直升机上 |
[26:35] | Along with an innocent pilot | 还有一名无辜的飞行员 |
[26:37] | and a paramedic who both have families. | 以及一名医护人员 他们都有家庭 |
[26:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:48] | That’s what they said on the news. | 新闻上都这说了 |
[26:49] | That’s why I’m here. Not to help him. | 所以我才来这儿 不是为了救他 |
[26:54] | I just don’t want to see him hurt anyone else. | 我只是不想看到他再伤害别人 |
[27:01] | So how do I talk to him? | 我怎样才能和他通话 |
[27:04] | Frank Cafferty, Samantha is alive | 弗兰克・卡夫提 萨曼莎还活着 |
[27:07] | and wants to talk to you. | 她想和你通话 |
[27:08] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[27:09] | Frank Cafferty, Samantha is alive | 弗兰克・卡夫提 萨曼莎还活着 |
[27:12] | and wants to talk to you. | 她想和你通话 |
[27:13] | He’s either not hearing it, or he’s not buying it. | 他要么是没听到 要么是不相信 |
[27:14] | No, no, he’s probably cruising at a lower altitude. | 不不 他很可能是在低空飞行 |
[27:17] | You know, he’ll hear it when he rises above the crest. | 等他爬升到山头时 就能听到了 |
[27:19] | I appreciate the rationalization, I really do. | 感谢你安慰我 很感谢 |
[27:23] | When it comes to Morgan, | 说到摩根 |
[27:24] | I’ve become something of a master at it. | 我最了解她这孩子了 |
[27:28] | She’14, she doesn’t understand | 她那时才十四岁 还不明白 |
[27:29] | what her mom and I are arguing about. | 我跟她妈妈在吵什么 |
[27:32] | 16-year-olds are all moody, | 十几岁的孩子都喜怒无常 |
[27:33] | they… she doesn’t mean it. | 他们…她不是故意的 |
[27:36] | She’ll call. She’s busy at school. | 她会给我打电话 只是学业忙而已 |
[27:38] | She’s busy at work. She’ll call. She’ll call. | 工作忙而已 她会打给我的 她会的 |
[27:40] | She’ll call. And then she’s here. | 她会的 然后她就来这儿了 |
[27:43] | Chip the size of the Stratosphere on her shoulder, | 我知道这孩子很要强 |
[27:45] | still vowing eternal vengeance against me, but, uh… | 她心里还一直记恨着我 但是… |
[27:48] | Hey, you know what? This could be a second chance for you guys. | 你知道吗 这可能是你们的第二次机会 |
[27:51] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[27:55] | It just cannot end like this. | 只是不能就这么完了 |
[28:00] | Hey, Catherine? That Porsche Cayenne | 凯萨琳 卡夫提的照片 |
[28:02] | from Cafferty’s surveillance photos. | 拍到的那辆保时捷卡宴 |
[28:04] | DMV had only three matches to the partial plate, | 车管所只找到三辆车与车牌吻合 |
[28:06] | but one of them was in the Mad-10” neighborhood. | 不过其中一辆就在麦十帮的社区 |
[28:09] | It’s registered to an Alexander Zadian. | 这车登记在亚历山大・扎迪安名下 |
[28:11] | Brass says he’s a shot caller for the Mad-10s. | 布拉斯说他是麦十帮的老大 |
[28:13] | Priors for assault, extortion, possession with intent, | 此人有伤人 勒索和蓄谋犯罪的前科 |
[28:16] | and he’s on the street right now. | 现在还在四处活动 |
[28:18] | And the best suspect for the attempted murder of Frank Cafferty. | 而且企图谋杀弗兰克・卡夫提的主要嫌疑人 |
[28:21] | Uniforms are out looking for Zadian. | 警察已经在搜捕扎迪安了 |
[28:22] | – I will let you know if their luck changes. – Thank you. | -要是逮到他了 我会告诉你的 -谢谢 |
[28:26] | Well, it’s s your call, Ace. | 大哥 你说了算 |
[28:28] | We’re ten minutes out from Parham Airstrip. | 还有十分钟就到巴翰机场了 |
[28:30] | We touch down and refuel, or this party’s not going much longer. | 我们得降落加油 否则飞机撑不了多久 |
[28:35] | Shut him up! Go to hell. | 让他闭嘴 见鬼去吧 |
[28:37] | We got to get him to a hospital. Please, Frank. | 我们必须送他去医院 求你了 弗兰克 |
[28:39] | I’ll stay with you. Just let us land and get him some help. | 我会留下来 求你让我们降落 找人救他 |
[28:42] | – I can’t. – Please! | -不行 -求你了 |
[28:43] | I can’t do that! | 我办不到 |
[28:44] | Shut him up! | 让他闭嘴 |
[28:54] | Frank Cafferty, Samantha is alive | 弗兰克・卡夫提 萨曼莎还活着 |
[28:56] | and wants to talk to you. | 她想和你通话 |
[28:57] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[28:59] | Frank Cafferty, Samantha is alive | 弗兰克・卡夫提 萨曼莎还活着 |
[29:02] | and wants to talk to you. | 她想和你通话 |
[29:02] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[29:05] | This is Frank Cafferty. | 我是弗兰克・卡夫提 |
[29:07] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[29:09] | Frank? This is D.B. Russell, L.V.P.D. | 弗兰克 我是拉斯维加斯警局的DB・罗素 |
[29:12] | There’s someone here who would like to talk to you. | 我这儿有个人想跟你谈谈 |
[29:21] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[29:25] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:27] | Samantha? | 萨曼莎 |
[29:30] | Oh, my God baby! | 我的天哪 宝贝 |
[29:31] | Sammy, I thought you were dead. | 萨米 我以为你死了呢 |
[29:33] | The police told me. | 警察告诉我了 |
[29:35] | That wasn’t me, Dad. I’m… I’m fine. | 爸爸 那不是我 我没事 |
[29:41] | They also told me you were trying to rescue me. | 他们还告诉我你当时想救我 |
[29:45] | I tried, Samantha. | 萨曼莎 我尽力了 |
[29:45] | I tried as hard as I could. | 我尽力了 |
[29:52] | You remember when I was little, | 你还记得在我小的时候 |
[29:54] | that, uh, wishing well you told me was mine? | 你说那个许愿井是我的吗 |
[29:58] | Course I do, baby. | 宝贝 我当然记得 |
[30:01] | Go there. I’ve sent someone | 去那儿 我派了人 |
[30:02] | to help you get away. I love you, Dad. | 去接应你 爸爸 我爱你 |
[30:03] | – Frank? – Get her out of here! | -弗兰克 -把她带出去 |
[30:05] | – I don’t want her talking to anyone! – Frank? | -别让她跟任何人说话 -弗兰克 |
[30:15] | Go north. | 往北飞 |
[30:15] | Hey, come on, man. We’re not gonna make it to the next airstrip. | 拜托 哥们 我们撑不到下一个机场了 |
[30:18] | I got no problem flying solo. | 我一个人开也没问题 |
[30:19] | Don’t you want to see her? | 你不想见她吗 |
[30:22] | Now! | 快点 |
[30:24] | Maybe next life, you keep a better grip on your pistol. | 也许下辈子 你能把自己的配枪抓更牢点 |
[30:33] | While Greg and I work on | 我和格雷格负责 |
[30:34] | figuring out what the “wishing well” might be, | 研究”许愿井”是个什么东西 |
[30:36] | I want the two of you to work on | 与此同时 你们俩负责 |
[30:37] | who Samantha might have sent out to meet Frank, okay? | 查萨曼莎叫谁去跟弗兰克接头 明白吗 |
[30:40] | Now, she didn’t have a cell phone on her, so… | 她身上没有手机 所以… |
[30:41] | She might’ve stashed that in her car at P.D. | 她可能把手机藏在她停在警局的车里了 |
[30:43] | We check her recents, see if we can find | 我们查一下她的通话记录 看看能不能找到 |
[30:45] | the getaway driver she contacted, | 她联系过的司机 |
[30:47] | maybe we can intercept or follow. | 也许我们能截住或是跟踪他 |
[30:49] | Good. Yeah, let’s do it. | 很好 开始工作吧 |
[30:53] | Why not let Frank get away? | 为什么不干脆放了弗兰克呢 |
[30:56] | Wouldn’t it be safer for Morgan and the others | 如果我们让他降落的话 |
[30:58] | if we just let him land? | 那样对摩根和其他人不是更安全点吗 |
[31:01] | Let him run. | 就让他跑呗 |
[31:02] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[31:04] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不行 |
[31:08] | Because I’m not so sure | 因为我不确定 |
[31:08] | that Samantha’s trying to help him get away. | 萨曼莎是真的想要帮他逃跑 |
[31:11] | That girl hates her father | 那姑娘恨她爸恨得入骨 |
[31:13] | for leaving her. | 因为他曾丢下她不管 |
[31:14] | Now, what’s more likely, | 你自己想想看 |
[31:15] | that she wants to help him or hurt him? | 她是更想帮他还是更想害他 |
[31:18] | That’s why. You gonna be okay? | 这就是我的理由 你没事吧 |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:26] | Samantha Cafferty arrived at P.D. at around 11:16 a.m. | 萨曼莎・卡夫提在上午11点16左右到的警局 |
[31:30] | Let’s see what she was driving. | 看看她到底是开什么车来的 |
[31:37] | Black Cayenne. | 黑色卡宴 |
[31:42] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[31:54] | That’s Zadian. | 那是扎迪安 |
[31:56] | She’s in with the Mad-10s. | 她跟麦十帮的人在一起 |
[31:59] | She set her dad up. | 给她爸下套 |
[32:05] | You set them up! | 你给他们下套 |
[32:05] | You’re gonna get them killed! Bitch! | 你要害死他们 你个臭婊子 |
[32:08] | – Sanders? – Frank really thinks I tried to help him? | -桑德斯 -弗兰克真的以为我要帮他吗 |
[32:10] | Where did you send them? | 你到底把他们引到哪去了 |
[32:12] | If they hurt her, I swear to you… | 如果他们敢伤害她 我发誓 |
[32:14] | Mad-10s are my family. | 麦十帮才是我的家 |
[32:16] | Frank killed two of us. | 弗兰克杀了我们两个人 |
[32:17] | He has to pay for that. | 他要为此付出代价 |
[32:20] | Where did you send them? | 你到底把他们引到哪去了 |
[32:23] | It’s done. | 都晚了 |
[32:35] | Web search didn’t find | 我在网上搜不到 |
[32:36] | any “wishing well” in Nevada. | 内华达州有叫”许愿井”的地方 |
[32:38] | Cafferty’s not picking up on the radio, | 通过电台也联系不上卡夫提 |
[32:40] | so we have no idea if he got any of our warnings. | 所以我们根本不知道他有没有收到我们的警告 |
[32:43] | We’re gonna have to find this place, | 我们必须找到这个地方 |
[32:45] | so we can get there before Zadian does. | 这样才能在扎迪安到达之前赶过去 |
[32:46] | Well, Frank and Samantha | 弗兰克和萨曼莎 |
[32:47] | didn’t spend much time together. | 在一起相处的时间不长 |
[32:49] | So if this wishing well is a shared memory, | 所以如果这个许愿井是他们的共同回忆 |
[32:50] | it might be in one of these boxes. | 这些箱子里可能会有线索 |
[32:52] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[33:33] | I’ve got it. | 找到了 |
[33:36] | All right, it’s a park someplace, right? | 这是一个公园 对吧 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I’m not sure where. | 没错 但我不确定到底是在哪 |
[33:40] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[33:41] | Look-Look at the clothing. | 看 看他们的衣服 |
[33:42] | I’ve seen that before. | 我之前见到过这件衣服 |
[33:43] | There’s other shots they were wearing that same outfit. | 他们在别的照片里也穿过那套衣服 |
[33:46] | I’ve seen it. | 我见到过的 |
[33:47] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Here we go. | 没错 没错 没错 找到了 |
[33:50] | What is that? Winston’s Wild West Village. | 上面写的什么 温斯顿狂野西部村 |
[33:52] | That was an old theme park that shut down years ago. | 那是几年前就倒闭的一个主题公园 |
[33:57] | Hey, we’re on fumes, man! | 就快没油了 伙计 |
[33:58] | What are you looking for? | 你到底在找什么呀 |
[33:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:01] | There it is. Right there. Take her down now. | 到了 就在那 马上降落 |
[34:07] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[34:09] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[34:10] | Cops?! | 警察吗 |
[34:14] | Not cops. | 不是警察 |
[34:16] | Get us out of here. | 马上离开 |
[34:16] | – What? – Now! | -什么 -快点 |
[34:28] | That’s all she’s got! | 没油了 |
[35:33] | This is Brass. | 我是布拉斯 |
[35:34] | I want the CSIs to keep their distance. | 罪案现场调查员们跟在后面就好 |
[35:37] | I got lead. You got that, Sanders? | 我在前面领头 听到没有 桑德斯 |
[35:39] | Copy. | 收到 |
[36:02] | Follow me. They’re coming. We got to hide. | 跟我走 他们来了 我们得藏起来 |
[36:06] | Dude, you’ve got the gun. | 伙计 枪在你手里怕什么 |
[36:09] | Come on. | 快走 |
[36:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 快走 |
[36:36] | This way, come on. | 这边 过来 |
[36:37] | All right, all right. I got you. Let’s go. | 好了 好了 我扶着你 走吧 |
[36:42] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[36:45] | I got you. | 我扶你 |
[37:13] | These guys friends of yours? | 这些人是你朋友吗 |
[37:14] | Probably the same guys who left me for dead last night. | 也许是昨晚把我扔在那等死的那帮人 |
[37:17] | Bet you wish they’d finished me off, huh? | 你肯定希望他们昨晚就把我给干掉了 对吧 |
[37:20] | Bet you wish you were in Cabo right now. | 你肯定希望自己现在已经在库布尔了吧 |
[37:20] | 库布尔: 墨西哥海滩 | |
[37:38] | How do they know we’re here? | 他们怎么知道我们在这的 |
[37:45] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[37:50] | They’re in here. Cover the back. | 他们在这 守住后门 |
[38:35] | – Come on, we got to go. – I can’t. | -走吧 咱们得离开这 -我走不了了 |
[38:37] | – We got to go! – I can’t! | -咱们得离开这 -我走不了 |
[38:40] | I said, “I can’t.” | 我说了 我走不了 |
[38:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:51] | I have nothing left. | 我已经一无所有了 |
[38:56] | Save yourself, okay? | 保护好自己 好吗 |
[39:30] | Everything clear outside? | 外面安全了吗 |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 安全了 |
[39:37] | He’s over here. | 他在这边 |
[40:17] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[40:20] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[40:21] | You still owe me one. | 你还欠我个人情 |
[40:24] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[40:27] | What can I… | 我能做点什么 |
[40:28] | I’m fine, Dad. | 我没事 爸 |
[40:40] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只想离开这 |
[40:43] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[40:45] | Can we go? | 咱们走吧 |
[40:46] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[41:08] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[41:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:20] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[41:24] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |