时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Five grand?! | 五千块 |
[00:18] | For this?! | 就这玩意儿 |
[00:22] | It speaks to me. | 我和它产生共鸣了 |
[00:23] | Really. | 真的假的 |
[00:24] | Well, look at the face– no expression. | 看这张脸 面无表情 |
[00:27] | ‘Cause it’s a frying pan. | 因为它根本就是一张平底锅 |
[00:31] | Come over here. | 到这边来 |
[00:39] | Now are you getting hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[00:40] | The Golden Nugget has a really good steak house. | 金砖路有家牛排店很不错的 |
[00:42] | Come on, Nick, just give it a try. | 来嘛 尼克 看看这个 |
[00:45] | Tell me what you see. | 有什么感受 |
[00:47] | Okay, uh, | 这个 |
[00:48] | a banged-up muffler. | 一只破消音器 |
[00:50] | Says to me: car accident. | 我看就是一”车祸现场” |
[00:53] | No? | 不像吗 |
[00:54] | What then? | 那你说像什么 |
[00:55] | Mm… says to me… | 它好像 |
[00:59] | two people breaking down the walls | 两个作茧自缚的人 |
[01:01] | that they’ve built around their hearts, | 冲破内心的桎梏 |
[01:04] | surrendering to their innermost feelings. | 最终选择服从灵魂的旨意 |
[01:08] | That’s real nice. | 见解很独特 |
[01:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:11] | All right, okay, I can do some curating here. | 看来我可以自己开博物馆了 |
[01:19] | Oh, boy, this one’s yelling at me. | 哇 这件作品震撼到我了 |
[01:22] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -真的 |
[01:24] | Yeah, the cement, the brick, the metal… | 你看这些水泥 这些砖块 还有金属 |
[01:27] | It’s very heavy. | 是那么沉重 |
[01:28] | We all carry a load in this life | 好比我们在生活中 |
[01:31] | and if we can’t overcome our burdens, | 必须负重前行 一旦松懈 |
[01:33] | we’ll be crushed like a beer can. | 就会被像易拉罐一样压扁 |
[01:35] | That was beautiful. | 很犀利 |
[01:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:45] | Oh, wow! It’s interactive. | 它居然和观众有互动 |
[01:52] | You know what it’s telling me now? | 你猜它对我说什么 |
[01:54] | What? | 什么 |
[01:55] | This date’s over. | 约会到此结束 |
[01:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:07] | Nice catch. | 收获不小啊 |
[02:09] | It’s definitely human. | 这绝对是人体 |
[02:10] | You think there’s a real arm in there? | 你想说这里藏了一只膀子 |
[02:13] | At these prices, | 就凭这价钱 |
[02:14] | I’m thinking an arm and a leg. | 少说还有一条大腿 |
[02:18] | Hey, come here. | 伙计 过来 |
[02:23] | Which one is she? Hmm? | 说吧 哪个是她 |
[02:25] | Oh, come on. | 少来 |
[02:26] | Art gallery opening. It’s not your thing. | 就你一个人会来看艺术画展 |
[02:28] | You’re on a date, right? | 你在约会对吧 |
[02:31] | What? | 什么 |
[02:32] | No, wait, wait– let me guess. | 慢着 让我猜猜看 |
[02:33] | The pretty brunette? | 是那个褐发美人吗 |
[02:34] | It’s Doc Robbins’ niece. | 她是罗宾斯博士的外甥女 |
[02:35] | She’s in from Ohio. I’m just showing her around. | 从俄亥俄州过来 我带她到处逛逛 |
[02:38] | It’s one date she’ll never forget. | 这次约会够她永生难忘了 |
[02:43] | See, am I crazy? | 我没看错吧 |
[02:44] | What do you see? | 你说这有什么寓意 |
[02:47] | Please don’t start that. | 别跟我提这茬 |
[02:48] | Well… | 好吧 |
[02:49] | I wouldn’t be putting my face in there. | 我可不会把脸凑上去的 |
[02:52] | Yeah, you know what? | 我跟你说 |
[02:53] | You’re right. You do it. | 你猜得没错 |
[02:55] | That’s an order. | 确实是人体组织 |
[03:03] | Nose, cheekbone, eye socket. | 鼻子 颧骨 眼窝 |
[03:07] | Half a face, right? | 拼起来是半张脸 |
[03:09] | Yeah, looks like it. | 差不多 |
[03:11] | Is there an artist in the house here? | 这里有没有艺术家 |
[03:13] | Yeah. | 有 |
[03:15] | Come here. | 来一下 |
[03:17] | I’m-I’m the artist. | 我 我是艺术家 |
[03:19] | Name? | 你叫 |
[03:20] | Slade. | 史雷德 |
[03:21] | What’s your last name, Slade? | 你姓什么 史雷德 |
[03:23] | Just Slade. | 叫史雷德就行 |
[03:24] | Well, this is just Stokes | 这位就叫丝多克斯 |
[03:25] | and I’m just Russell, crime lab. | 我就叫罗素 鉴证科的 |
[03:28] | We love what you’re doing here. | 我们非常欣赏你这里的展品 |
[03:30] | The cement’s fresh, the hint of decomp. | 刚凝固的水泥上还点缀着腐肉 |
[03:32] | It’s nice. | 有创意 |
[03:34] | Maybe you better tell us about your process. | 你可以谈谈它的制作工序 |
[03:36] | I’m an artist, man. | 人家是搞艺术的 老兄 |
[03:38] | I find things. | 我从原材料中寻找灵感 |
[03:40] | They tell me what they want to be. | 再根据灵感加以创作 |
[03:41] | Do these blocks talk to you | 那这些水泥块是在凝固之前 |
[03:43] | before or after the cement dries? | 还是凝固之后给你灵感的呢 |
[03:46] | It’s called “Found art” for a reason. | 它叫”现成艺术”是有它的道理的 |
[03:48] | Like, that’s how I found them. | 比如 出于某种机缘我发现它们啦 |
[03:51] | Where’d you find it? | 你在哪儿发现的 |
[03:53] | Tresser Park. Dump site. | 特雷塞尔公园的垃圾场 |
[03:56] | Prime objet turf. | “草坪上的垃圾盛宴” |
[03:58] | – Objet? What the…? – I’ll translate. | -什么鬼东西 -我来告诉你 |
[04:01] | You know something, pal, you’re going to come with us. | 伙计 既然你了解情况 跟我们走一趟吧 |
[04:03] | And if we don’t find | 要是我们没发现 |
[04:04] | some objet in Tresser Park, | 特雷塞尔公园有什么盛宴的话 |
[04:05] | it’s going to be “Bonjour, bastille.” | 你就等着”蹲监监”吧 |
[04:08] | “Hello, prison.” | 就是”进监狱” |
[04:17] | 威廉 板凳小早 小蛮腰 | |
[04:19] | 旺妹 一不二 | |
[04:37] | 犯罪现场调查 | |
[04:47] | Man, all this heat’s gonna ruin my spot. | 我的宝地都要被这搜查给糟蹋了 |
[04:50] | Our market’s cutthroat. | 就怪那个凶手 |
[04:53] | Hey, uh, how much for a used cop car? | 一辆二手警车要多少钱 |
[04:57] | Maybe you got one that’s been all shot up? | 你该不会就有辆满是弹孔的吧 |
[04:59] | Give it a rest, Picasso. | 大艺术家 闭嘴吧 |
[05:04] | Is that evidence, too? | 那个也算证据吗 |
[05:06] | This? No, that’s a perfectly good hibachi. | 不算 这个烤架还能用 |
[05:11] | You aren’t really thinking about taking that home with you, are you? | 你不会真想把它带回家吧 |
[05:12] | Hell, yes. This’ll clean up great. | 没错 弄干净还是完好的 |
[05:15] | There’s enough junk in the world already. | 这世上的垃圾已经够多了 |
[05:17] | Why buy more? | 何必再花钱买呢 |
[05:22] | Hey, would you tag that? | 能把那个贴上标签吗 |
[05:25] | You need a TV, too? | 你还想来一台电视 |
[05:26] | No, for the serial number. | 我是为了得到上面的序列号 |
[05:28] | In case one of our litter bugs is the killer. | 万一丢垃圾的人里就有凶手 |
[05:31] | Or saw the killer. | 或者见过凶手呢 |
[05:32] | Got some cement blocks over here. | 那边还有些水泥块 |
[05:34] | Could be more body parts. | 说不定里面有其他残肢 |
[05:36] | Go ahead and tag the microwave, too. | 去把微波炉也贴上 |
[05:43] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[05:48] | I think we just found our missing face. | 这大概就是那不见的脸了 |
[05:51] | Early instars of the Black Soldier Fly. | 这是蜕变早期的黑水蝇幼虫 |
[05:54] | Cheese Skippers. Hide Beetles. | 还有酪蝇 皮金龟 |
[05:56] | That face has been exposed about three weeks. | 这脸部已被丢弃近三个星期 |
[05:59] | Killed, cut up, | 从遇害 到肢解 |
[06:00] | encased in cement. | 再封入水泥 |
[06:05] | Did you ever read The Lady in Cement? | 你有没有看过《水泥中的女人》 |
[06:07] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[06:09] | It’s a great book. | 原著很棒 |
[06:11] | So-so movie. | 电影就一般般了 |
[06:13] | Frank Sinatra, Raquel Welch. | 弗兰克・辛纳特拉 拉蔻儿・薇芝 |
[06:15] | It was a mob hit. | 帮派电影 曾经很火 |
[06:16] | They fitted the lady with cement shoes, | 他们给那女人穿上水泥鞋 |
[06:18] | and then threw her in the ocean. | 然后把她扔进大海 |
[06:20] | That’s a good way to dispose of the body. | 倒是个毁尸灭迹的好方法 |
[06:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:27] | Killer tosses the block, | 凶手扔下水泥块 |
[06:30] | it rolls down the hill… | 水泥块沿着斜坡滚下来 |
[06:35] | the block splits open, exposes the head. | 石块裂了开来 露出了头 |
[06:44] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[06:45] | What you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[06:46] | A flower earring– I’ve seen that before. | 花形耳环 我之前见过 |
[06:50] | Five girls were abducted, | 五个女孩被绑架 |
[06:51] | sexually assaulted and murdered, | 遭受性侵犯之后被谋杀 |
[06:53] | dismembered… then encased in cement. | 分尸 然后封进水泥里 |
[06:56] | – Was it a cold case? – No, no. We solved it. | -是悬案吗 -不 不 破了 |
[06:59] | It was a husband and wife team. | 是夫妻档联合作案 |
[07:00] | They were convicted a couple of years ago. | 他们几年前已经被判刑了 |
[07:01] | It was Sara’s case. | 是萨拉经手的案子 |
[07:04] | Colleen, what do you think? Hm? | 科琳 你觉得怎样 |
[07:08] | I wore this just for you. | 我为了你才穿的这个 |
[07:10] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[07:11] | I know you’ve been waiting for this all day. | 我知道你已经期待一整天了 |
[07:14] | Oh, you’re such a pretty girl. | 你真是个漂亮的姑娘 |
[07:19] | You pulled this from my old case files. | 这是从我的旧案卷宗里拿的吧 |
[07:24] | Last sip is yours. | 最后一口给你喝 |
[07:33] | Say, “I want to be a good girl.” | 说 “我想成为一个乖女孩儿” |
[07:39] | I want to be a good girl. | 我想成为一个乖女孩儿 |
[07:43] | Good girl. | 乖女孩儿 |
[07:46] | Go on, Gina. | 继续 吉娜 |
[07:48] | Give the good girl a reward. | 给我们的乖女孩儿一个奖励 |
[07:50] | How did a woman like this | 这样一个女人怎么 |
[07:52] | not get life? | 没被判终身监禁 |
[07:53] | Because the jury never saw these. | 因为陪审团没看到这些 |
[07:56] | Gina Sinclair’s husband, | 吉娜・ 辛克莱的丈夫 |
[07:58] | Todd, hid their sex tapes | 托德 把他们的性爱录像带 |
[07:59] | in his grandmother’s attic. | 藏在他奶奶家的阁楼 |
[08:00] | We found them after she died, but it was, uh, | 她死后我们才找到的 |
[08:02] | three weeks after the verdict. | 但那已经是审判三周之后了 |
[08:07] | Colleen Hughes was their only | 科琳・休斯是唯一一个 |
[08:10] | surviving victim? | 幸存者 |
[08:12] | They, um, held her captive for three years. | 他们把她囚禁了三年 |
[08:16] | How did she walk out of there? | 她是怎么活下来的 |
[08:17] | What did she do differently? | 她有何异于他人之举 |
[08:18] | The psychiatrist said | 精神科医生说 |
[08:20] | that Colleen was completely compliant. | 科琳完全顺从他们 |
[08:22] | She indulged their fantasies, she never challenged them. | 她满足他们的幻想 从不挑战他们 |
[08:27] | Most kids wouldn’t be able to get past the fear. | 大多数孩子都忘不掉那种恐惧 |
[08:29] | As soon as I heard from Nick, I called the prison. | 我一从尼克那听说这事 就打电话给监狱 |
[08:32] | Gina got out two months ago. | 吉娜两个月前出狱了 |
[08:33] | Early release with parole. | 提前假释 |
[08:35] | I’m not surprised. She is a master manipulator. | 我一点都不奇怪 她是个操纵大师 |
[08:38] | She sold a sob story to the jury that her husband controlled her, | 她向陪审团编造了一个她丈夫控制她 |
[08:42] | that he forced her to abuse the girls, | 强迫她虐待那些女孩 |
[08:44] | that he threatened her life. | 并以性命相挟的悲惨故事 |
[08:46] | Which explains why she got five years, and he got 120. | 所以她被判了5年 而她丈夫是120年 |
[08:49] | He was not the one in control. | 他并不是主谋 |
[08:52] | She was. | 她才是 |
[08:52] | So, you think that now that she’s out… | 所以 你认为她既然出狱 |
[08:54] | She’s picking up right where she left off. | 就会重操旧业 |
[08:56] | Flower earrings and cement. | 花形耳环和水泥就是她的招牌 |
[08:57] | I was on this case then. | 以前这案子是我调查的 |
[09:00] | I want on it now. | 现在我还是想参与 |
[09:02] | Well, I guess there’s something to be said for continuity. | 好吧 我觉得做事连贯挺好的 |
[09:19] | Oh, if you’re feeling homesick for L.A., | 你要是还惦记着洛杉矶 |
[09:21] | this should cure you. | 这场面绝对够熟悉 |
[09:22] | Not this homesick. | 我惦记的不是这个 |
[09:24] | Listen, I’m not saying I’m one to date guys on the job, | 我可没有工作不专心 |
[09:26] | but can I ask you a personal question? | 但是我能问你一个私人问题吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[09:29] | I heard Nick was on a date with Robbins’ niece. | 我听说尼克在和罗宾斯的侄女约会 |
[09:31] | They an item? | 他们是一对吗 |
[09:37] | Hey, guys. | 朋友们 |
[09:40] | Welcome to my third trash run of the day. | 欢迎参观我今天的第三个流浪汉 |
[09:43] | In L.A., they at least leave the underwear. | 这要是在洛杉矶 他们至少还留着内裤 |
[09:45] | Blunt force trauma, a little blood, | 钝器击打创伤 少许血迹 |
[09:49] | but no blood pool. | 但未形成血池 |
[09:51] | Slight lividity on his back. | 背部有轻度尸斑 |
[09:55] | But it’s more prominent in his lower extremities. | 但下肢尸斑就更为明显 |
[09:57] | No blanching on the soles of his feet. | 脚底没有黄化现象 |
[10:00] | It’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[10:02] | Guy died standing up, but not standing on anything. | 此人是站着死的 却没站在任何物体上 |
[10:05] | Maybe he was suspended. | 可能他是悬浮着的 |
[10:06] | Hung. | 或者被吊起来 |
[10:09] | No. No ligature marks. | 不 没有绳索的痕迹 |
[10:11] | Roll him? | 把他翻过来 |
[10:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:13] | A little help? | 搭把手吧 |
[10:14] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[10:18] | Pretty well fed for a junkie. | 看来这瘾君子营养还不错 |
[10:22] | No jaundice. | 没有黄疸 |
[10:25] | No track marks. | 没有毒品注射的痕迹 |
[10:26] | Check his teeth. | 检查一下牙齿 |
[10:28] | Nice pearlies. | 漂亮的贝齿 |
[10:30] | Didn’t brush today, | 今天没有刷过 |
[10:31] | but not on the pipe. | 但也不是太脏 |
[10:33] | So we can forget the trash run. | 所以可以排除流浪汉的可能 |
[10:35] | He was dumped. | 他是被抛尸在这里的 |
[10:37] | Oh, this is good. | 这下有看头了 |
[11:38] | Based on the lack of eruption of the wisdom teeth, | 鉴于智齿还没冒出来 |
[11:40] | I’d estimate she’s… 12 to 15 years old. | 我估计她在12至15岁之间 |
[11:44] | Same age as all the Sinclair victims. | 和辛克莱的受害人年纪相仿 |
[11:46] | I sent her dental X-rays to Missing Persons. | 我会用X线扫描她的牙齿然后跟失踪人口对比 |
[11:48] | Hopefully it’ll give us an I.D. | 希望能查出她的身份 |
[11:50] | Evidence of sexual assault? | 有没有性侵犯的痕迹 |
[11:52] | I found significant vaginal trauma, | 我发现阴道有外伤 |
[11:54] | possibly involving a foreign object. | 估计是异物导致 |
[11:56] | Gina used to, um, use bare bottles. | 吉娜以前会用空瓶子 |
[11:59] | I sent the SAE kit to DNA. | 我已经把性骚扰物证送去进行检测DNA了 |
[12:02] | C.O.D.? | 死亡原因 |
[12:04] | Well, aside from the hack job, | 除去撬开水泥引起的伤痕 |
[12:05] | no other signs of obvious trauma. | 没有其他创伤痕迹 |
[12:07] | Condition of the body makes it hard to tell much of anything. | 以尸体的腐败状况 能得到的线索并不多 |
[12:12] | Sinclair’s previous victims were | 辛克莱之前的受害者 |
[12:14] | all dismembered at the major joints. | 都是从关节处被肢解 |
[12:16] | Tool marks are almost identical to our cement girl here. | 工具痕跟这水泥里的女孩儿极其相似 |
[12:20] | We never did figure out what they used to cut up the bodies. | 我们从未找到他们切割尸体的工具 |
[12:22] | Same M.O., same tool. | 相同的作案手法 相同的工具 |
[12:25] | I don’t think we’re looking at a copycat here. | 我不认为这是个模仿者 |
[12:27] | We know who we’re looking for. | 我们都知道这是谁干的 |
[12:29] | Gina Sinclair. | 吉娜・辛克莱 |
[12:30] | Sara’s not the only one who knows she’s out of prison. | 萨拉并不是唯一知道她已经出狱的人 |
[12:35] | Whose Web site is this? | 这是谁的网站 |
[12:36] | Ed Burrows. | 埃德・博罗斯 |
[12:38] | His daughter Jennifer | 他的女儿詹妮弗 |
[12:39] | was the Sinclairs’ second victim. | 是辛克莱夫妇的第二个受害者 |
[12:41] | This guy has quit his job, sold his house, | 此人辞了工作 卖了房子 |
[12:44] | pretty much devoted his life to seeing the Sinclairs put away. | 一心要将辛克莱夫妇判刑 |
[12:47] | Somebody killed my daughter, | 要是有人杀了我的女儿 |
[12:48] | I’d do the same thing. | 我也会这么做的 |
[12:49] | And if I found out they got out of prison, | 而且我要是知道他们出狱了 |
[12:51] | I’d have eyes on them, too. | 我肯定会盯着他们不放 |
[12:52] | There’s a lot of people that would like to see | 有很多人都想看到吉娜・辛克莱 |
[12:54] | Gina Sinclair pay for what she did. | 为她所作的一切付出代价 |
[12:57] | And by people, you mean Sara. | 你说的是萨拉吧 |
[13:00] | You know how it is. | 你也知道 |
[13:01] | You, uh, live with a case for a couple of years, | 如果你花了好几年追查一件案子 |
[13:03] | you obviously get very close | 自然而然就会和受害者 |
[13:04] | to the victims and their families, | 和他们的家人亲近 |
[13:06] | and then justice isn’t served. | 而结果正义却无法得到伸张 |
[13:08] | She said she wants another shot. | 她说她想再试一次 |
[13:11] | Should I be worried? | 我能放心让她干吗 |
[13:13] | I know why Ecklie brought you in. | 我知道埃克利让你来的原因 |
[13:16] | Clearly, as a supervisor, | 显然 作为一个主管 |
[13:18] | I was too close to my team. | 我和下属走得太近了 |
[13:19] | I allowed one of them | 我会允许他们中的一个 |
[13:21] | to walk into a house with a serial killer. | 和连环杀手共处一室 |
[13:23] | Right. Wh-What are you saying? | 是的 你想说什么 |
[13:25] | I’m saying that you can’t let Sara | 我想说你不能让 |
[13:27] | walk through that same door. | 萨拉再经历一次这种折磨 |
[13:28] | You are the supervisor now. | 现在你是这的主管了 |
[13:29] | You’ve gotta protect the team. | 你必须要保护你的团队 |
[13:32] | Okay, I got that. | 好的 我知道了 |
[13:35] | And I appreciate the heads up. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 不用谢 |
[14:06] | Mr. Burrows… | 博罗斯先生 |
[14:13] | I’m more than 200 feet away from her place. | 我没有进入她家60米的范围之内 |
[14:15] | You can check for yourself. | 不信你可以去量 |
[14:16] | I’m not here about the restraining order. | 我不是因为限制令而来的 |
[14:22] | I heard they found another body. | 我听说他们又发现了一具尸体 |
[14:25] | Mr. Burrows, when was the last time you were home? | 博罗斯先生 你上次回家是什么时候 |
[14:30] | My wife kicked me out three weeks ago. | 我妻子三个礼拜前把我赶出来了 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:36] | I, um, I’ve seen your web site. | 我去看过你的网站 |
[14:38] | You’ve been busy. | 你一直没闲着 |
[14:42] | She’s a killer. | 她是凶手 |
[14:43] | There’s no way I can stand around and do nothing. | 我不可能袖手旁观 |
[14:46] | Ed, do me a favor. | 埃德 算是帮我个忙 |
[14:48] | Go home, make up with your wife… | 回家去 跟你的妻子和好 |
[14:51] | let us do our job… okay? | 这事交给我们处理 好吗 |
[15:17] | Gordon! Stop running! | 戈登 别跑了 |
[15:29] | CSI Sidle, right? | CSI的赛德尔对吧 |
[15:31] | Mm. | 没错 |
[15:33] | Care for a cold one? | 要来杯冰镇的吗 |
[15:34] | You look good, Gina. | 你气色不错 吉娜 |
[15:35] | I guess prison agreed with you. | 看来监狱很适合你 |
[15:38] | And you’re looking a little pale. | 你看上去有点苍白 |
[15:40] | Yeah, I spend most of my time in a lab | 是啊 我都待在实验室里忙着抓 |
[15:42] | busting psychopaths like you. | 那些像你一样心理变态 |
[15:44] | We, um… found a girl. | 我们找到了一个女孩 |
[15:48] | In cement. | 被水泥浇灌起来的 |
[15:50] | That’s got nothing to do with me. | 这跟我一点关系也没有 |
[15:52] | Good. Then you won’t mind if I search your apartment. | 那你应该不介意我搜查你的公寓吧 |
[15:55] | Well, it’s kind of a mess. | 里面可有点乱 |
[15:57] | Maid’s day off. | 女佣今天放假 |
[15:58] | You’re on a parole. I don’t need a warrant. | 你还在假释期 我不需要搜查令 |
[15:59] | I don’t need to be harassed by you. | 我也不需要忍受你和 |
[16:01] | Or by numbnuts out in the car. | 外面车上那疯子的骚扰 |
[16:03] | Burrows has been stalking me ever since I got out. | 自从出狱后博罗斯就一直在跟踪我 |
[16:06] | Well, you, um, raped, murdered and dismembered his daughter. | 因为你强奸 杀害 并且肢解了他的女儿 |
[16:10] | Court said Todd did it. | 法庭认为是托德干的 |
[16:13] | I’m as much of a victim as those other girls. | 我和那些女孩一样都是受害者 |
[16:24] | Am I blocking your view? | 我挡住你的风景了吗 |
[16:26] | I’m just admiring the flowers. | 我只是在欣赏那些花 |
[16:29] | Excuse me… | 打扰了 |
[16:31] | may I have your attention? | 请大家听我说两句 |
[16:33] | I am with the Las Vegas police department. | 我是拉斯维加斯警局的 |
[16:36] | Your neighbor here, Gina Sinclair, | 你们住在206的邻居吉娜・辛克莱 |
[16:39] | apartment 206, is a rapist and a murderer. | 是个强奸犯和杀人犯 |
[16:44] | And, if I were you, | 如果我是你们 |
[16:45] | I would keep an eye on your children. | 我会好好保护自己的孩子 |
[16:51] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[16:52] | I’m calling your parole officer. | 我要给你的假释官打个电话 |
[16:53] | Let’s see what kind of mess your maid left. | 让我们来看看你的房间有多乱 |
[17:01] | Look, already know why you called me in here. | 我知道你为什么叫我来 |
[17:03] | I paid a visit today to a person of interest, | 我今天去拜访了一位相关人士 |
[17:05] | who, by any reasonable measure, is our prime suspect, | 同时也正好是我们的首要嫌疑人 |
[17:07] | and I executed a search. | 而且我对她进行了搜查 |
[17:09] | Yeah, and in the process, in front of 30 of her neighbors, | 在搜查过程中 当着30多位邻居的面 |
[17:12] | called her a rapist, a murderer… | 说她是一名强奸犯 杀人犯 |
[17:14] | And a psychopath. | 还有心理变态 |
[17:15] | But that was to her face. | 但那个是对她说的 |
[17:17] | Well, you should know | 你应该知道 |
[17:18] | that her attorney has threatened | 她的律师威胁 |
[17:21] | to sue the department and you for harassment, | 要告警局还有你骚扰她 |
[17:23] | which he has every right to do. | 而且他也有权这么做 |
[17:29] | My son is on the freshman team at WLVU. | 我的儿子在西城大学的新生球队 |
[17:33] | The kid’s been practicing since he was six. | 他从六岁就开始练球了 |
[17:36] | And you know something? | 你知道吗 |
[17:37] | In junior high, he used to practice at night, | 初中的时候 他都在晚上练球 |
[17:39] | and he wanted to walk home, but I wouldn’t let him. | 他想自己走路回家 但我不同意 |
[17:42] | One of us always picked him up. | 我们总是接他回家 |
[17:45] | Kids should be able to walk home from school. | 孩子们放学本该能够走着回家的 |
[17:49] | These girls should have been able to walk home. | 这些女孩本应该能够走着回家 |
[17:53] | You know, I want the Gina Sinclairs of the world | 要知道 我和你一样也想让全世界 |
[17:55] | off the street just as much as you do. | 像吉娜・辛克莱这样的人都消失 |
[17:57] | I was just taking her temperature. | 我只是在试探她 |
[17:59] | Yeah, rectally. | 但却被你弄巧成拙了 |
[18:01] | You showed your hand today to a master manipulator. | 你今天向一个操纵大师露了底 |
[18:05] | Your words. | 就因为你的话 |
[18:06] | Her neighbors have a right to know. | 她的邻居有权知道 |
[18:08] | She did this, five years ago, | 是她干的 五年前是她 |
[18:10] | three weeks ago, and she’s gonna do it again. | 三个礼拜前也是她 她是不会停手的 |
[18:12] | Yeah, and maybe now, she’ll get away with it, again. | 是的 也许这次她又能侥幸逃脱 |
[18:15] | Look, you know this, when we walk into court, | 你也知道 当我们进入法庭之后 |
[18:17] | if the defense can’t attack the evidence, they attack us, | 如果证据无懈可击 被告就会攻击我们 |
[18:20] | which is why we need to be unbiased and impartial. | 所以我们要公正公平 |
[18:23] | You– no– | 而你呢 |
[18:24] | you blew it today. | 你今天搞砸了 |
[18:26] | In front of 30 potential jurors. | 在30个潜在的陪审人员面前 |
[18:29] | And I don’t want to lose this, Sara. | 而我不想输掉这场 萨拉 |
[18:31] | I want to win. | 我想赢 |
[18:32] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[18:35] | Am I off the case? | 我不再负责这个案子了吗 |
[18:36] | Because, if I am, someone needs to call Colleen Hughes | 如果那样的话 得有人告诉科琳・休斯 |
[18:41] | and tell her that Gina’s out of prison. | 吉娜出狱了 |
[18:45] | Maybe I should handle that. | 我来处理这件事 |
[18:59] | Good call on the dual livor mortis. | 这个观察肝部尸斑的方法很好 |
[19:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:03] | I didn’t get this job ’cause of nepotism. | 我又不是靠关系得到这份工作的 |
[19:06] | Never crossed my mind. | 从来没这么想过 |
[19:09] | Am I late? | 我迟到了吗 |
[19:11] | Nope. | 没有 |
[19:11] | I’m always early. | 我一向来的比较早 |
[19:13] | You don’t see this too often. | 这种情况很不常见 |
[19:15] | Lungs are distended. | 肺部肿大 |
[19:16] | They should feel like deflated balloons. | 本来摸起来应该像瘪的气球一样 |
[19:19] | These feel more like pillows, but heavy. | 这个摸起来更像是枕头 沉沉的枕头 |
[19:23] | May I? | 我能摸一下吗 |
[19:27] | Oh, that’s awesome. | 太神奇了 |
[19:30] | Let’s see how much they weigh. | 称称看有多重 |
[19:40] | That looks like, uh… | 看起来像是 |
[19:42] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[19:44] | Guy’s a souffle. | 这家伙像个蛋奶酥一样 |
[19:45] | Lungs full of chocolate, | 肺里充满了巧克力 |
[19:47] | lividity in the lower extremities, | 下肢铁青 |
[19:49] | died vertical | 站着死的 |
[19:51] | but not on his feet, | 脚却没踩任何地方 |
[19:52] | and not hung. | 也不是被吊死的 |
[19:53] | Victim was floating. | 受害人是悬浮着的 |
[19:55] | Doc, is it possible for somebody to drown in chocolate? | 博士 有没有可能是在巧克力里淹死的呢 |
[19:58] | So, milk or dark chocolate? | 是牛奶巧克力还是黑巧克力 |
[20:02] | Really? That’s your first question? | 什么 这是你的第一个问题 |
[20:04] | No, but it’s gonna be my wife’s, | 不 这会是我老婆的第一个问题 |
[20:06] | as soon as I tell her this story. | 只要我把这个案子讲给她听 |
[20:09] | Well, we sent chocolate samples to Hodges. | 我们已经把巧克力样本给霍奇斯了 |
[20:12] | Okay, so what’s our guy weigh? | 好吧 那么受害人多重 |
[20:16] | 221, give or take a little fudge. | 差不多221磅[约100公斤] |
[20:18] | How tall is he? | 多高 |
[20:19] | Five-eleven-ish. | 5英寸11英尺[约1.81米] |
[20:20] | So what do you think, | 你觉得对吗 |
[20:21] | maybe a hundred plus gallons? | 他的体积差不多是100加仑 |
[20:24] | Well, at least. | 至少 |
[20:24] | I mean, he must have drowned in a lot of chocolate. | 能淹死他的巧克力肯定非常之多 |
[20:26] | Right, so– Oh, you guys, | 对 这有本书 |
[20:29] | there’s this great book you’d love. | 你们两个一定很喜欢 |
[20:32] | Uh, Road to Wellville by T.C. Boyle. | T・C・波伊尔的《窈窕疯人院》 |
[20:36] | There’s a part where a man kills his adopted son | 有一章讲一个男人 |
[20:39] | by drowning him in a vat of macadamia nut butter. | 用一大缸澳洲坚果黄油把他的养子淹死了 |
[20:45] | All right, well, I guess we should… | 我猜我们应该 |
[20:46] | Find the vat. | 找到那个缸 |
[20:48] | Yeah, that’s probably a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[20:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:58] | Okay… Ryan Thomas? | 哪位是瑞恩・托马斯 |
[21:11] | You know that dumping’s illegal, right, Mr. Thomas? | 托马斯先生 你知道乱扔废品是违法的对吗 |
[21:15] | It’s an $800 fine. | 要罚款800美元 |
[21:19] | It was just a busted microwave. | 那只是个坏微波炉 |
[21:20] | I mean, it doesn’t even… microwave anymore. | 而且也…没有微波了 |
[21:24] | Is that what you do with all your old stuff? | 你的旧东西都是这么处理的吗 |
[21:25] | You just dump it in the ravine at Tresser Park? | 就扔到特雷塞尔公园的沟里吗 |
[21:28] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 |
[21:29] | It costs money to dump at the dump. | 扔在垃圾场是要花钱的 |
[21:31] | You throw anything else in that ravine? | 你还在沟里扔其他东西了吗 |
[21:33] | No. | 没有 |
[21:35] | I mean, why are you sweating me? | 你为什么这么审问我 |
[21:36] | It’s not like I dumped a body or something. | 我又没扔尸体什么的 |
[21:38] | Somebody did. | 有人扔了 |
[21:40] | And your junk was right on top. | 你扔的垃圾就在尸体上面 |
[21:42] | When’d you dump the microwave? | 你什么时候扔的微波炉 |
[21:44] | I don’t know, about… | 我不知道 大概… |
[21:47] | three weeks ago. | 三个星期以前 |
[21:49] | Did you see anybody else in the park that night? | 那天晚上你看到其他人了吗 |
[21:53] | There was a truck. | 有一辆卡车 |
[21:54] | And it… peeled out. | 当时突然加速 |
[21:56] | Damn near hit me. | 差点就撞到我 |
[21:57] | Did it look like… | 长得像 |
[22:01] | that? | 这个吗 |
[22:03] | Maybe… | 差不多 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:06] | A chick was driving it. | 一个小妞开的 |
[22:07] | She was hot. | 很性感 |
[22:09] | Look, man, take my prints, | 老兄 赶紧收集我的指纹 |
[22:11] | my… my DNA. | 验我的DNA吧 |
[22:11] | I-I-I got to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[22:19] | There you are. | 给你 |
[22:20] | But I just had a Coke. | 我刚喝完一杯可乐 |
[22:21] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[22:23] | I can’t believe they let her out. | 我真不敢相信他们竟然把她放出来了 |
[22:27] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[22:29] | Under the conditions of her parole, | 她得保释条件是 |
[22:31] | she has to stay in Vegas. | 她必须留在拉斯维加斯 |
[22:36] | Of course she does. | 当然了 |
[22:38] | So what, now she’s free and I have to hide? | 她现在自由了 轮到我躲躲藏藏吗 |
[22:41] | No. No. No one says you have to hide. | 不 没人说你要躲起来 |
[22:43] | But maybe you should move | 但也许 你应该搬回去 |
[22:45] | back in with your parents, just for a while. | 和你父母住一阵子 |
[22:48] | No way. | 不可能 |
[22:50] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你知道和以为你已经死了的父母 |
[22:52] | to live with parents who thought that you were dead? | 住在一起是什么感觉吗 |
[22:56] | Do you have any friends you can stay with? | 你有朋友可以一起住吗 |
[22:58] | I don’t have any friends because I don’t trust anyone. | 我一个朋友都没有 因为我不相信任何人 |
[23:01] | The shrinks call it PTSD. | 心理医生管这个叫创伤后应激障碍 |
[23:04] | I say, once you’ve been chained to a bed and raped | 如果你被绑在床上强奸了 |
[23:07] | for 1,112 days… | 1112天 |
[23:11] | it’s better to be alone. | 还是一个人比较好 |
[23:22] | I-I’ll try to arrange for some police protection. | 我尽量安排警力保护你 |
[23:25] | No. | 不用了 |
[23:28] | Why don’t you send the cops to her place? | 你为什么不派警察去她家里看着 |
[23:30] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[23:34] | I’m done being a victim. | 我不想一直被人当受害者对待 |
[23:39] | All right. Um… | 那好吧… |
[23:42] | this has the number to the department on the front, | 这上面是警署的电话 |
[23:44] | but that’s my cell phone on the back. | 反面是我的电话 |
[23:46] | I want you to call me. | 我希望你能打给我 |
[23:48] | Colleen, I want you to call me anytime you want. | 科琳 我希望你能随时打电话给我 |
[24:02] | Samantha Chase, 13. | 萨曼莎・切斯 13岁 |
[24:03] | Our girl in cement. | 就是这水泥里的女孩儿 |
[24:05] | Doc Robbins I.D.’d her off of her dental records. | 罗宾斯博士从牙科记录查明了她的身份 |
[24:09] | She was last seen three weeks ago | 最后有人看见她是在三周前 |
[24:11] | leaving Desert Palm Library. | 她那时正在离开棕榈沙漠图书馆 |
[24:13] | Library is here. | 图书馆在这儿 |
[24:15] | Samantha Chase’s home is here. | 萨曼莎・切斯的家在这儿 |
[24:17] | And Gina Sinclair’s condo is right in the middle. | 吉娜・辛克莱的公寓正好这两地中间 |
[24:21] | We know that… | 我们知道 |
[24:23] | both of her parents work. | 她父母都有工作 |
[24:24] | Latchkey kid. | 放学得自己回家 |
[24:26] | She walks home from the library every day, | 她每天从图书馆走回家 |
[24:28] | right past Gina’s window. | 正好路过吉娜家窗外 |
[24:29] | Same age. | 年龄相仿 |
[24:30] | Even looks like the previous victims. | 就连长相都像之前的受害者 |
[24:32] | Gina’s a predator. | 吉娜是个猎手 |
[24:33] | She probably waited for the right moment, | 她很可能早有埋伏 伺机而出 |
[24:34] | and then she just grabbed her. | 然后把孩子逮走 |
[24:35] | Yeah, but you said you searched Gina’s place. | 是啊 不过你说你搜过吉娜家了 |
[24:37] | Yes, and I didn’t find anything, | 没错 而我没发现什么可疑的 |
[24:39] | but that doesn’t mean she didn’t take her somewhere else. | 但这不代表她没把她带到别的地方去 |
[24:41] | Well, we need to find that someplace else. | 这么说 我们得找到那个”别的地方” |
[24:42] | And until we do, | 在我们找到之前 |
[24:44] | that’s just a theory. | 这些都还只是猜测 |
[24:47] | A theory. | 猜测 |
[24:49] | 指甲刮痕中发现毛发 | |
[24:49] | Trace results from Samantha Chase’s | 检查萨曼莎・切斯的指甲刮痕后 |
[24:51] | fingernail scrapings– found dog hair. | 发现了狗的毛发 |
[24:52] | Pomeranian. | 波美拉尼亚狗 |
[24:54] | Gina Sinclair has a Pomeranian. | 吉娜・辛克莱就有一条波美拉尼亚狗 |
[25:07] | This guy looks good from every angle. | 这家伙从各个角度看都很帅 |
[25:11] | If he’s selling, I’m buying. | 要是他卖 我就买 |
[25:14] | I’m not so sure it’s chocolate he’s selling. | 我怀疑他卖的不是巧克力 |
[25:17] | Some studies suggest women prefer chocolate to sex. | 一些研究表明 女人爱巧克力胜过性爱 |
[25:21] | I say, why not have both? | 依我看 何不二者兼得呢 |
[25:23] | Angie Salinger, CEO, | 我是安吉・萨林格 |
[25:25] | Sinful Pleasures. | 醉乐的首席执行官 |
[25:27] | I really like your ad campaign. | 我们很喜欢你的广告 |
[25:28] | And we’re investigating a guy | 我们正在调查一个男人 |
[25:29] | who really liked your chocolate. | 这家伙很喜欢你们的巧克力 |
[25:32] | You recognize this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[25:34] | Uh, yes. He came into the factory a few days ago, | 认识 他几天前刚来过工厂 |
[25:36] | looking for a job. | 来找工作 |
[25:38] | Do you remember his name? | 你记得他的名字吗 |
[25:40] | No, but I can have HR look him up. | 不记得 但我可以让人事部找找看 |
[25:43] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[25:44] | We believe that your chocolate was… | 我们觉得你们的巧克力 |
[25:47] | Involved. | 与此案有关 |
[25:49] | This guy died from eating my chocolate? | 这家伙吃我家巧克力吃死了吗 |
[25:50] | More like inhaling it. | 应该是吸入肺里窒息而死 |
[25:52] | According to our chemical analysis, | 根据我们的化学分析 |
[25:54] | it was your Argentinean Virgin Honey Bee chocolate. | 是你们的”阿根廷处女蜂蜜巧克力” |
[25:59] | We’re going to need to take a tour | 我们得去考察一下 |
[26:00] | of your chocolate factory. | 你们的巧克力工厂 |
[26:21] | Floral hints of honey, combined with cocoa. | 香气四溢的蜂蜜 混合着可可浆 |
[26:24] | That’s intense. | 太好闻了 |
[26:27] | If I fall in, don’t save me. | 要是我掉进去了 别救我 |
[26:29] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[26:30] | Hey, while you’re up there, notice if anyone else fell in? | 你在上边发现有别人掉进去过吗 |
[26:43] | I’m thinking pube recall. | 看来得为这阴毛召回产品了 |
[26:46] | Well, looks like we found our primary. | 这么说 咱们找到了第一案发现场 |
[26:49] | If John Doe drowned in this vat, | 如果约翰・道伊掉进这个缸里 |
[26:52] | then by definition, | 很显然 |
[26:53] | – he didn’t climb out. – Oh, he had help. | -他没爬出来 -有人把他捞了出来 |
[26:56] | Six-foot drop. | 从六英尺[约1.8米]处的缸口摔下 |
[26:58] | Explains the postmortem BFT to the head. | 所以尸检发现他头部有撞伤 |
[27:03] | Guy covered in chocolate– | 一个浑身巧克力的男人 |
[27:04] | that’s gonna make a mess. | 肯定把这儿搞得一团糟 |
[27:06] | Somebody cleaned up. | 有人清理过 |
[27:08] | Gave this place | 清扫了现场 |
[27:09] | and our John Doe a bath. | 而且把约翰・道伊的尸体清洗干净 |
[27:24] | Piece of scalp. | 发现一块头皮 |
[27:26] | Shut it down. | 把厂子关掉 |
[27:28] | This place is a crime scene. | 这里是案发现场 |
[27:39] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[27:41] | Did you process these blocks? | 是你处理的这些水泥块吗 |
[27:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:45] | By yourself? | 你一个人吗 |
[27:46] | No, I worked with Nick. | 不 我和尼克一起干的 |
[27:48] | Why, is there a problem or…? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[27:50] | These blocks’re heavy. | 这些水泥块很重 |
[27:51] | Not surprising it’s a two-person job. | 这显然是两人干的活儿 |
[27:58] | Gina had help. | 吉娜有个帮手 |
[28:00] | Like before. | 一如既往 |
[28:02] | I don’t think she’s a solo act. | 我觉得她不是单独作案 |
[28:05] | She found another Todd– | 她另外找了一个”托德” |
[28:06] | somebody weak, someone easily controlled. | 一个软弱且容易控制的人 |
[28:10] | Find the weak link, | 找到弱点 |
[28:11] | nail Gina. | 就能治住吉娜 |
[28:23] | Is that your lunch? | 这就是你的午饭 |
[28:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:27] | I thought you guys said you found pubes in the cocoa. | 你们不是说在可可浆里发现了阴毛吗 |
[28:30] | No, this is pre-pube. | 没事儿 这是在阴毛之前生产的 |
[28:34] | You should try this. | 你得尝尝这个 |
[28:37] | Dark chocolate infused with pasilla chili, | 夹心黑巧克力 |
[28:39] | cayenne pepper, and cinnamon. | 里面有甜椒干 辣椒末 还有肉桂 |
[28:42] | Oh, no, I’ve already got some chili, thanks. | 免了吧 我碗里有辣椒了 谢谢 |
[28:45] | So, did you get an I.D. on your victim yet– | 你们查清楚被害人的身份了吗 |
[28:47] | the, uh, truffle guy? | 那个巧克力男 |
[28:48] | Mm. Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:50] | 25, local. | 二十五岁 本地人 |
[28:53] | Greg and I searched his place. | 我和格雷格搜查了他家 |
[28:55] | Mm… sorry. Sticky. | 不好意思 黏着了 |
[28:58] | Guy was drowning in chocolate. | 这家伙沉溺于巧克力 |
[29:00] | Well, before he was drowning in chocolate. | 结果就真的溺死在巧克力里了 |
[29:03] | Could be why he was hitting up Sinful Pleasures for a job. | 所以他才向醉乐巧克力求职 |
[29:06] | You know what they say about loving your work. | 干一行 爱一行 你懂的 |
[29:08] | – Yeah. – Hey. | -我懂 -诸位 |
[29:10] | I love my work, too. | 我也热爱我的工作 |
[29:11] | So chocolate wasn’t Chad’s only obsession. | 巧克力并不是查德唯一的爱好 |
[29:15] | Archie unlocked Chad’s laptop. | 亚奇破解了查德的电脑 |
[29:18] | That’s the hot bod from the ad campaign. | 这是广告里的性感艳照 |
[29:21] | Now, Chad has | 查德在电脑里 |
[29:22] | over a thousand images of “Hot bod” on his photo file. | 储存了一千多张”艳照” |
[29:25] | Check this out. | 瞧这个 |
[29:27] | His eyes are amber. | 他的眼睛是琥珀色的 |
[29:32] | Victim’s eyes are amber. | 被害人的眼睛也是琥珀色的 |
[29:34] | Well, in order to get amber eyes, | 要有琥珀色的眼睛 |
[29:36] | you need two recessive genes, | 必须组合两个隐性基因 |
[29:37] | one from Mom, one from Dad. | 一个来自母亲 一个来自父亲 |
[29:39] | Typically found in less than one percent of the population. | 一般只有百分之一的人是这样 |
[29:42] | One in a hundred shot. | 百里挑一啊 |
[29:43] | Try one in one. | 我一个个试 |
[29:44] | Pull up his old DMV photo. | 找到了他在车管所的旧证件照 |
[29:48] | Wow, it’s the same guy. | 竟然是同一个人啊 |
[29:50] | Just more of him. | 只是发福了 |
[29:51] | That’s really depressing. | 那就太难受了 |
[29:53] | Gained a hundred pounds, | 胖了一百磅 |
[29:55] | lost his looks. | 毁了容 |
[29:57] | Lost more than that. | 失去的还不只这些 |
[30:01] | You lied to us when you said you didn’t know Chad Ellis. | 你骗我们说你不认识查德・埃利斯 |
[30:05] | I don’t. | 我没骗你们 |
[30:06] | He came into the factory looking for a job– end of story. | 他到工厂来找工作 仅此而已 |
[30:09] | Well, his photos are all over your factory. | 你的工厂里贴满了他的照片 |
[30:13] | That’s Tristan Duran. | 这是崔斯坦・杜兰 |
[30:15] | Now, him, I know– | 他的每一寸肌肤 |
[30:17] | every inch. | 我都认得 |
[30:18] | Then you can confirm the birthmark | 那你知道他左边臀部上 |
[30:20] | on his left butt cheek– one in the shape of Rhode Island? | 有一个罗德岛状的胎记吗 |
[30:23] | Absolutely. | 那是当然 |
[30:25] | Well, Chad Ellis has a birthmark, too, | 查德・埃利斯也有那个胎记 |
[30:28] | only now it’s the size of Texas. | 只不过如今它已经有德州地图那么大了 |
[30:32] | When did you guys stop seeing each other? | 你们俩什么时候分手的 |
[30:34] | It was a fling. | 我们只是闹着玩 |
[30:35] | He moved on, I moved on. | 后来一拍两散 |
[30:37] | Heard he was walking runways in Milan. | 听说他在米兰飞黄腾达 |
[30:39] | Well, apparently, | 很明显 |
[30:40] | he didn’t walk them too long. | 好景不长 |
[30:43] | Just like your ad, he dipped into the chocolate. | 就像你的广告 他一头栽进巧克力 |
[30:45] | Ate himself out of a career. | 把他的事业和巧克力一块吃光 |
[30:47] | Broke, modeling days are over, | 破产 模特生涯结束 |
[30:50] | he came to you for a job; any job. | 沦落到去你的工厂找工作 什么都愿干 |
[30:52] | I didn’t know it was Tristan, I swear. | 我发誓我不知道那是崔斯坦 |
[30:55] | I think you did. | 我想你知道 |
[30:56] | After all, he drowned in your chocolate, | 毕竟他溺死在你的巧克力缸里 |
[30:59] | which means he had to make it past your security. | 意味着他能够通过你的安保措施 |
[31:01] | And somebody had | 而且还要有人 |
[31:02] | to fish him out of the vat and clean him up | 把他从大缸里拖出来 清理干净 |
[31:04] | and dump him in an alley. | 再丢到小路上 |
[31:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:11] | We’re done here. | 该说的都说完了 |
[31:14] | We’ll let the jury decide. | 让陪审团来决定吧 |
[31:16] | I didn’t kill the guy. | 我没杀他 |
[31:18] | Then who did? | 那是谁呢 |
[31:19] | He killed himself. | 他是自杀的 |
[31:23] | Triston, Chad, whatever– he… | 崔斯坦 查德 随便他叫什么 |
[31:27] | he came into the factory after hours, | 几个小时后 他又回到工厂 |
[31:29] | told my security guy he used | 告诉保安他曾经在这里工作 |
[31:31] | to work there– happiest days of his life– | 说这是他生命中最快乐的时光 |
[31:33] | paid him off, and told him that he needed some alone time. | 贿赂了保安 希望能独处一会 |
[31:36] | He said he was moving on, wanted to say good-bye. | 他说他已经开始新的生活 只想道个别 |
[31:39] | Well, he sure did. | 他确实道别了 |
[31:54] | How come you didn’t call the cops? | 你为什么没有报警呢 |
[31:56] | Each of those vats is worth $20,000. | 每口大缸里的巧克力价值两万美元 |
[31:59] | I call you guys and I’m out of business. | 要是报警 我的生意都不用做了 |
[32:01] | So you cleaned him up and dumped him in an alley? | 所以你就把他清理干净 丢到小路上吗 |
[32:04] | I didn’t. | 不是我干的 |
[32:04] | My security guy did for an extra 50 bucks and his job. | 保安干的 为了他的工作和额外的五十块钱 |
[32:09] | It’s not a crime, he killed himself. | 这不算犯罪 他是自杀的 |
[32:12] | Suicide… by chocolate. | 死在我的巧克力里 |
[32:16] | Dumping a body is a Class-D felony. | 抛尸是D级重罪 |
[32:20] | And making false statements to the police– | 向警察伪造口供 |
[32:25] | that’s the whipped cream on the sundae. | 罪加一等 |
[32:26] | Or… | 没准会… |
[32:27] | another year on the nickel. | 再加一年有期徒刑 |
[32:31] | I’m here because I’m worried about Colleen. | 我很担心科琳 所以来找你们 |
[32:34] | I called the cafe, she didn’t show up for work, | 我打电话到咖啡厅 她没有去上班 |
[32:37] | so I-I went over to her house, | 所以我去了她家 |
[32:39] | and that’s when I found this. | 发现了这个 |
[32:42] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[32:44] | Mrs. Hughes, I contacted your daughter to let her know | 休斯夫人 我联系过你女儿 |
[32:46] | that Gina Sinclair had been released from prison. | 告诉她吉娜・辛克莱已经出狱 |
[32:52] | Is, is Colleen in police protection? | 科琳已经被警方保护起来了吗 |
[32:58] | Sara… | 萨拉 |
[32:59] | Supervisor Russell | 罗素警长 |
[33:00] | offered Colleen protection, but she declined. | 想为科琳提供保护 可她拒绝了 |
[33:06] | I could feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[33:08] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道有事要发生 |
[33:12] | It’s happening again. | 悲剧又要重演 |
[33:15] | She has her. | 她把我女儿抓走了 |
[33:27] | Burrows’ car. | 博罗斯家的车 |
[33:28] | No Burrows. | 博罗斯不在 |
[33:29] | Control, Charlie Zero-One-Russell. | 罗素紧急呼叫总部 |
[33:31] | Requesting immediate backup | 请求火速支援 |
[33:32] | at Gina Sinclair’s apartment. | 目标吉娜・辛克莱的住处 |
[33:35] | You took the best thing from me! | 你抢走了我最宝贵的东西 |
[33:39] | – Stop…! – Look at me! | -住手 -看着我 |
[33:41] | – Look at me! – No! | -看着我 -不 |
[33:42] | – I’m gonna kill you. – Ed? | -我要杀了你 -埃德 |
[33:44] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[33:46] | Don’t you look away from me! | 别看他们 看着我 |
[33:47] | Ed, drop the knife! | 埃德 把刀放下 |
[33:49] | Ed, listen to me. | 埃德 听我说 |
[33:50] | – Listen to me. – Shoot him! | -听我说 -开枪啊 |
[33:51] | You did this. You did this! | 这一切都是你害的 |
[33:53] | You’re not gonna get your daughter back this way. | 杀了她也换不会你女儿呀 |
[33:54] | You do this, she wins. | 杀了她 她就赢了 |
[33:56] | Come on, put it down. | 把刀放下 |
[33:57] | She cut my little Jenny into pieces. | 她把我的宝贝詹妮切成了碎片 |
[33:59] | Just shoot him. | 快开枪啊 |
[34:01] | Put the knife down, or I’ll shoot you. | 把刀放下 不然我开枪了 |
[34:04] | We’re all right. We’re gonna be all right here. | 没事的 我们都会没事的 |
[34:05] | – We’re gonna be all right. – Ed? | -我们都会没事的 -埃德 |
[34:07] | Colleen Hughes is missing, okay? | 科琳・休斯不见了 |
[34:10] | And Gina is the only person who knows where she is. | 只有吉娜知道她在哪里 |
[34:14] | We need to find Colleen, okay? | 我们必须找到科琳 好吗 |
[34:16] | We need you to put the knife down. | 快把把刀放下 |
[34:19] | Ed, Ed, please! | 埃德 埃德 拜托了 |
[34:23] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[34:29] | There you go, buddy. | 把他带走 |
[34:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:00] | Fire in the hole! | 准备开火 |
[35:34] | You okay, Sara? | 萨拉 你还好吗 |
[35:36] | I heard it got pretty ugly over at Gina’s. | 我听说吉娜那边搞得一片狼藉 |
[35:39] | Well, the good news is, she’s in the hospital. | 好消息是 她被揍得送进医院了 |
[35:42] | Bad news is, she’s going to be okay. | 坏消息是 她没什么大碍 |
[35:43] | And we still have no idea | 而且我们仍然不知道 |
[35:44] | where they’re holding Colleen. | 他们把科琳关在哪里 |
[35:47] | Ed Burrows is facing kidnapping, | 埃德・博罗斯面临着绑架 |
[35:49] | assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder charges. | 持械攻击他人以及谋杀未遂的指控 |
[35:52] | Once again, Gina skates. | 吉娜又一次逃了 |
[35:55] | Well, maybe not this time. | 这回可不一定 |
[35:58] | Hodges found traces of sodium metasilicate | 霍奇斯在水泥中的女孩尸块上 |
[36:01] | and anionic surfactant | 找到了硅酸钠 |
[36:03] | on cement girl’s body parts. | 和表面活性剂的成分 |
[36:05] | Soap? | 肥皂吗 |
[36:06] | Not just any soap. | 不是一般的肥皂 |
[36:07] | Soap that’s used in industrial pressure washers, | 是用于工业高压清洗装置的肥皂 |
[36:10] | which got me thinking, | 这让我想起 |
[36:12] | we never found the tool that was used | 我们从未找到他们作案的凶器 |
[36:13] | to cut up the Sinclairs’ victims, right? | 辛克莱用来分尸的工具 对吧 |
[36:15] | Uh-uh. | 没错 |
[36:16] | So, I got one of those power washers, | 于是我弄来了一个压力式清洗机 |
[36:18] | and used it on a pork shank. | 然后用它在一块巨大的猪排上做实验 |
[36:20] | And the traumatic injuries | 得到的外伤痕迹和我们之前 |
[36:21] | were consistent. | 在其他尸体上找到的恰好吻合 |
[36:22] | Those things are no joke. | 这些清洗机可真不是闹着玩的 |
[36:23] | So, Gina used a pressure washer | 这么说吉娜是用压力式清洗机 |
[36:25] | to dismember the bodies? | 来分尸的 |
[36:27] | But you know, we never found | 但是我们从未在 |
[36:29] | any trace of soap in the original case. | 之前的几起案件中发现肥皂的痕迹 |
[36:32] | ‘Cause I don’t think she used it. | 那是因为之前负责分尸的人不是她 |
[36:33] | I think that was Todd’s job. | 我认为之前是托德负责分尸的 |
[36:35] | Todd knew to rinse off the soap. | 他知道要把肥皂洗掉 |
[36:37] | Gina missed that step. | 而吉娜却忽略了这一步 |
[36:38] | Or whoever she’s teamed up with now. | 又或者是她现在的搭档疏忽了 |
[36:41] | So Gina has access to a pressure washer. | 这么说吉娜可以接触到压力式清洗机 |
[36:43] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该是这样 |
[36:44] | A big, fat, industrial one– | 而且是大型工厂才用得着 |
[36:45] | a $50,000 unit. | 一台差不多要五万美金呢 |
[36:47] | There’s not a lot of those floating around. | 这种清洗机可不是随处可见的 |
[36:56] | Yeah, come… | 过来… |
[36:59] | I love DNA. | 我爱DNA |
[37:01] | I like Tox, too, | 我也喜欢毒素检测 |
[37:02] | but this new DNA gig — it’s like… | 但是这个新DNA检测机 简直就像… |
[37:03] | Yeah, Henry, you tapped. | 是啦是啦 亨利 你叫我过来干嘛 |
[37:05] | Yes, I did, and… | 对了 没错 |
[37:07] | – I think I hit a grand slam. – What do you got? | -我中奖咯 大满贯呢 -有什么发现 |
[37:09] | I examined the SAE kit on Samantha Chase — | 我检查了萨曼莎・切斯的性骚扰物证 |
[37:11] | the Lady in Cement. | 就是那个水泥里的女孩 |
[37:13] | Found semen on the vaginal swab, | 我用这台新DNA检测仪对在她阴道里的精液 |
[37:14] | which I ran on my first post-qualification DNA batch. | 与数据库中的样本进行对比 |
[37:18] | All right, but why are you handing me the results | 好吧 但你干吗把所有九十六个 |
[37:20] | of the entire 96 sample run? | 样本的结果都拿给我看 |
[37:22] | Because I happened to notice | 因为我恰好发现其中 |
[37:23] | that two of the samples were the same DNA. | 两个样本的DNA完全一致 |
[37:26] | A match. | 匹配了 |
[37:27] | Samantha Chase and Number 26. | 萨曼莎・切斯身上的精液和26号样本匹配 |
[37:28] | 26. Ryan Thomas. | 26号 瑞恩・托马斯 |
[37:30] | Ryan Thomas. | 瑞恩・托马斯 |
[37:32] | He’s the guy who threw the microwave down the ravine. | 瑞恩・托马斯就是那个把微波炉丢沟里的家伙 |
[37:35] | All I know is, it was his semen. | 我只知道这是他的精液 |
[37:36] | He had relations with the Lady in Cement. | 他跟水泥里的那个女孩有关联 |
[37:39] | Henry, home run, buddy. | 亨利 干得好 伙计 |
[37:42] | Ryan Thomas partnered up with Gina. | 瑞恩・托马斯和吉娜狼狈为奸 |
[37:44] | They tortured and murdered Samantha Chase, | 他们折磨并杀害了萨曼莎・切斯 |
[37:45] | and now they’ve got Colleen Hughes. | 现在他们又抓了科琳・休斯 |
[37:47] | Oh, man, I had him. | 居然让他溜了 |
[37:49] | Yeah, he was sitting right across from me. | 他当时就坐在我对面耶 |
[37:51] | We still got him, Nick. | 他跑不掉的 尼克 |
[37:52] | You swabbed his cheek, | 你取了他的DNA |
[37:53] | and you took his info. | 录入了他的数据 跑不掉的 |
[37:55] | All right, Brass checked out Thomas’ place. | 布拉斯去过托马斯家了 |
[37:57] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在家 |
[37:58] | We have a broadcast out on the van. | 我们已经对他的车发出通缉令了 |
[38:00] | So where did Thomas work? | 托马斯是干什么的 |
[38:01] | He was a day laborer. | 他是个打散工的 |
[38:03] | Construction, odd jobs. | 做做建筑工人 干干零活什么的 |
[38:05] | Stuff like that. | 基本就这样 |
[38:06] | Last employment was at a marina. | 他上一份工作是在一个小艇船坞 |
[38:07] | Hodges ran the fibers | 霍奇斯对你们从 |
[38:09] | that you pulled from the cement blocks. | 水泥中提取的纤维做了检验 |
[38:11] | Said it was fiberglass. | 检验结果表明那是玻璃纤维 |
[38:12] | The type used in auto body repair, | 通常是用来做 |
[38:14] | as well as boats. | 车体或是船体维修的 |
[38:16] | You know, in Seattle, | 你们知道在西雅图 |
[38:17] | when we take a boat out for the winter, | 当人们把小艇收起来准备过冬之前 |
[38:18] | you know what we do? | 都会做什么吗 |
[38:20] | Power wash it. | 我们要先用压力清洗机清洗船体 |
[38:23] | So what marina employed Ryan Thomas? | 那瑞恩・托马斯在哪家船坞干活 |
[38:33] | There’s a warehouse around the back. | 后面有个仓库 |
[38:35] | – Looks abandoned. – Pop it. | -看上去已经废弃了 -剪了 |
[38:58] | No, don’t cry. | 别 别哭 |
[39:00] | You want to be a good girl, don’t you? | 你想当个乖女孩儿 对吧 |
[39:01] | Come on, say it. | 来 说给我听听 |
[39:02] | “I want to be a good girl.” | 说”我想当个乖女孩儿” |
[39:03] | Say it. Say, “I want to be a good girl.” | 说呀 说”我想当个乖女孩儿” |
[39:06] | Last sip is yours. | 最后一口是留给你的 |
[39:08] | No, don’t cry. | 别 别哭 |
[39:09] | Say, “I want to be a good girl.” | 说”我想当个乖女孩儿” |
[39:12] | Say it. | 说呀 |
[39:13] | I want to be a good girl. | 我想当个乖女孩儿 |
[39:18] | Police! On the ground, now! | 警察 趴到地上 快点 |
[39:20] | Help me! | 救我 |
[39:21] | Don’t you move! Don’t you move! | 不许动 不许动 |
[39:24] | Don’t move. Don’t move. Secure that man. | 不许动 不许动 把那家伙拷起来 |
[39:29] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[39:30] | No! Stop it! Don’t touch me! | 不 住手 别碰我 |
[39:32] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[39:34] | Colleen? | 科琳 |
[39:36] | I just wanted to give Gina another flower. | 我只是想再给吉娜献上一朵花 |
[39:39] | I’m a good girl. | 我是个乖女孩儿 |
[39:41] | I’m a good girl. | 我是个乖女孩儿 |
[39:45] | I’m not gonna let anybody else hurt you. | 我不会再让其他人伤害你了 |
[39:46] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[39:47] | It’s over. | 都过去了 |
[40:13] | The doctor says, uh, | 医生说 |
[40:16] | victims sometimes identify with their abusers. | 有时候被害人会和施虐者产生情感联系 |
[40:20] | Colleen is who she is | 科琳会变成今天这个样子 |
[40:23] | because of what Gina Sinclair did to her. | 都是吉娜・辛克莱害的 |
[40:26] | Colleen was at a… | 科琳被绑架时 |
[40:29] | a critical age when she was abducted. | 正处在一个关键的年龄 |
[40:31] | She was still developing some key aspects | 她那时候正处在 |
[40:33] | of her personality. | 性格发展的关键时刻 |
[40:36] | I thought it was a miracle… | 我一直认为她能活下来 |
[40:40] | a gift that she survived. | 是个奇迹 是上天的眷顾 |
[40:44] | And now… | 可现在 |
[40:55] | how do I protect her | 我怎么能保护她 |
[40:58] | from herself? | 不伤害自己呢 |
[41:40] | Have you eaten? | 你吃过饭了吗 |
[41:42] | You know, I’m not really in the mood. | 我没心情吃饭 |
[41:44] | Yeah, I’m hungry, too. | 正好我也饿了 |
[41:46] | You like Chinese? | 你喜欢吃中餐吗 |
[41:51] | Sushi? | 寿司呢 |
[41:54] | Italian? | 还是意大利菜 |
[41:56] | Greek? | 希腊菜 |
[41:58] | I will go on. | 你要是不回答我 我就一直问下去了 |
[42:00] | Oh, I-I know you will. | 我 我知道 |
[42:05] | Do you like Indian? | 你喜欢印度菜吗 |