时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What if someone sees us? | 被人看见了怎么办 |
[00:16] | Please, this place is like a ghost town. | 拜托 这里根本没人 |
[00:18] | Well, what about God? | 上帝还看着呢 |
[00:20] | He sees everything. | 他什么都看得见 |
[00:22] | Well, I mean, if he has a problem with it, | 他老人家要是不同意 |
[00:24] | he’ll let us know, right? | 肯定会让我们知道 对吧 |
[00:52] | – Uh, you’re, um… – What? | -你… -怎么了 |
[00:54] | There’s, uh… You’re covered in… | 有… 全都是… |
[00:59] | – Is it really…? – Blood? | -是真的… -人血吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[01:12] | So, I talked to Kid Casanova. | 我问过这小子 |
[01:16] | He tells me that God’s wrath rained down. | 他说都是上帝在怪罪他们 |
[01:18] | You know, you lose the blood and the police tape, | 要是没有这些血 没有这警戒线 |
[01:22] | my wife could really go for a neighborhood like this. | 我妻子最喜欢这种小区了 |
[01:26] | Very eco-friendly. | 房子很环保 |
[01:28] | Not so friendly tonight. | 今晚这事可称不上好 |
[01:30] | The Chambliss family. Quadruple homicide. | 钱布里斯一家四口 灭门惨案 |
[01:33] | You’re gonna need backup. | 你一人恐怕搞不定 |
[01:35] | You get many “Stigmata” Houses in Seattle? | 在西雅图见过很多圣疤屋吧 |
[01:38] | No, no, our saints bleed coffee up there. | 不一样 圣人在上面喷洒的是咖啡 |
[01:41] | The owner was a pharmaceutical salesman. Laid off six months ago. | 户主是药品推销员 六个月前失业 |
[01:44] | Okay, thank you. I got it. | 好 谢谢 我来吧 |
[01:48] | Well, I hope moonbeam brought his booties | 希望托月光的福 他能找到线索 |
[01:51] | and a strong stomach. | 还能受得了这血腥场面 |
[02:32] | Retain possession, very, very lucky. | 继续保持控球 非常非常幸运 |
[02:36] | Lining up for the next play, Al. | 下面播放美国职业棒球联赛 |
[02:37] | That’ll make it second down and a loss of five on the play. | 比赛进行到第二轮进攻丢失五分 |
[02:41] | Second down and 15… | 第二次进攻和15… |
[03:18] | Greenhouse gray water system. | 温室废水系统 |
[03:20] | Recycles everything that goes down the drain. | 能回收下水道里的一切液体 |
[03:23] | And out to the sprinklers. | 然后传输到喷水装置 |
[03:24] | Explains why the house was bleeding. | 所以龙头才会喷血 |
[03:33] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[03:35] | When was the last time you bought a rainbow marshmallow? | 你上次买彩虹软糖是什么时候 |
[03:38] | When my daughter was eight. | 我女儿八岁的时候 |
[03:41] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[03:49] | Do you feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[03:51] | Change in temperature. | 温度变了 |
[04:19] | There’s no blood on her pajamas. | 睡衣上没有血迹 |
[04:22] | She’s been redressed. | 她被换过衣服 |
[04:23] | Cleaned up, tucked in. | 洗干净 然后盖上被子 |
[04:27] | By somebody who cared about her. | 凶手肯定是个疼爱她的人 |
[04:40] | This was where she was shot. | 她在这里被枪杀 |
[04:48] | What’s blood doing way up there? | 上面的血迹怎么回事 |
[05:26] | Wait here till you get the Code Four. | 在这里等消息 |
[05:39] | Got someone over here. Show me your hands! | 这里有人 举起手来 |
[05:41] | Get down on your knees! Get down on your knees! | 趴下 趴下 |
[05:43] | Sounds like a Code Four to me. | 像是可以了 |
[05:46] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[05:46] | Get down on the ground! Get down on the ground! | 趴下 趴下 |
[05:48] | Let me see those hands! Get him down! | 手举高 把他抓住 |
[05:50] | – Get him on the ground! Get on the ground! – I loved her! | -让他站好 站好 -我爱她 |
[05:52] | Do not resist! Cuff him up. | 不许反抗 铐起来 |
[05:56] | I loved her! Oh, God! | 我爱她 上帝啊 |
[05:59] | Cuff him. Get him out of here! | 铐起来 带他走 |
[06:06] | 寄居蟹 紫杉 旺妹 | |
[06:09] | 一不二 小样 小蛮腰 | |
[06:29] | 犯罪现场调查 | |
[06:35] | You are going the wrong way. | 路线错误 |
[06:37] | Make a U-turn at the next intersection. | 请在下一个十字路口掉头 |
[06:40] | – Intersection? – You are going the wrong way. | -十字路口 -路线错误 |
[06:42] | There’s no road! | 没有路了啊 |
[06:44] | You are going the wrong way. | 路线错误 |
[06:47] | Recalculating. | 正在重新选择路线 |
[07:00] | You have arrived at your destination. | 您已抵达目的地 |
[07:07] | Your dad teach you how to drive? | 你老爹就没教过你怎么开车吗 |
[07:08] | Funny. You guys could use a few more freeways around here. | 笑什么笑 你们几个可以走高速公路 |
[07:13] | Who’s inside? | 里面都谁呀 |
[07:14] | Me and Greg. You want to take the perimeter? | 我和格雷格 你要看一下周围吗 |
[07:16] | I got my sunscreen. | 我有带防晒霜 |
[07:18] | Ah, there you go. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | Oh, speak of the devil, there’s the old man there. | 说曹操曹操就到 老家伙在那里 |
[07:22] | Enjoy yourself. | 好好享受吧 |
[07:26] | – Hey, Conrad, how you doing? – Nick. | -康拉德 你好 -尼克 |
[07:27] | Good to see ya. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:32] | Cigars? | 还带雪茄 |
[07:34] | Kills the decomp. | 对付腐臭 |
[07:35] | I always had a few on hand. | 我也一直随身带一些 |
[07:37] | So, uh, you settling in? | 你也参与这案子吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:42] | You make an appearance at every crime scene? | 每个案子都有你吗 |
[07:44] | I usually roll on anything over a double. | 通常我把案子过两遍 |
[07:47] | And this one, press is gonna be all over it. | 这个案子肯定会引来很多媒体 |
[07:49] | I got stuff to do. | 我还有事情做 |
[07:51] | Undersheriff Ecklie! | 艾克利副局长 |
[07:53] | Is it true you have a suspect in custody? | 是不是真的有一个嫌疑犯已被拘留 |
[07:55] | Can you tell us if you have any leads? | 方便透露什么线索吗 |
[07:56] | Can you tell us if you have a suspect? | 能告诉我们有嫌疑犯了吗 |
[07:58] | Look, look, all I can say is | 听我说 我只能告诉你们 |
[08:00] | we have a person of interest in custody | 警方已拘留了嫌疑人 |
[08:01] | and that we intend to question him. | 正要开始审问 |
[08:03] | Is there any additional information | 您还有其他 |
[08:04] | you can share with the press? | 可以向媒体公布的信息吗 |
[08:06] | As a matter of due diligence, | 为践行尽职调查 |
[08:07] | we’re performing a thorough search of the neighborhood, | 我们正在彻底搜查整个社区 |
[08:09] | including one of the neighboring homes. | 包括其中一个邻居的家 |
[08:23] | Uh, don’t mean to interrupt your search, but, uh, | 不是有意打扰你搜查 不过 |
[08:26] | I’ve torn this place apart– there’s no gun, | 我把这地方翻遍了 没有枪 |
[08:28] | – no knife… – Did you notice the decor? | -没有刀… -注意到装饰了吗 |
[08:31] | You in the market for a decorator? | 你要找装潢设计师吗 |
[08:34] | The kid’s 27 years old. | 那个年轻人27岁 |
[08:35] | He answers phones at a body shop. | 在汽修厂是个接电话的小弟 |
[08:37] | Yet all the furniture in this place looks like | 而这里所有的家具看起来 |
[08:39] | it belongs to his parents. | 都是他父母的 |
[08:41] | Like hand-me-downs. | 像是些老古董 |
[08:43] | The only room that reflects his taste | 只有这个房间能看出 |
[08:46] | is this one, | 他的品味 |
[08:47] | and it’s laid out exactly like… | 房间陈列非常像… |
[08:50] | like the dead little girl’s room. | 像被害小女孩的房间 |
[08:51] | Even has the same dollhouse. | 连玩具屋都一样 |
[09:01] | Not exactly the same. | 不完全一样 |
[09:19] | Guy lived just across the way. | 这个人就住对面 |
[09:21] | He’s been watching her for years. | 已经观察了她好几年 |
[10:01] | Sanders? | 桑德斯 |
[10:03] | I got boot prints. | 有脚印 |
[10:04] | Me, too. | 我这里也有 |
[10:05] | Mine have been here a while. | 我这边的有一段时间了 |
[10:07] | I think somebody made a habit out of hiding at here. | 我想肯定有人经常藏在这里 |
[10:10] | Yeah. Looking in. | 对 一直观察里面 |
[10:13] | Just got a text from Catherine. | 刚收到凯萨琳的短信 |
[10:15] | Our perv is a peeper. | 嫌疑犯是个偷窥者 |
[10:17] | Can I get you anything? | 要点什么 |
[10:20] | Want a soda, something? | 想要苏打水什么的吗 |
[10:22] | Cherry cola would be nice. | 樱桃可乐就不错 |
[10:24] | I’m sure it would. | 是不错 |
[10:26] | I know what you think. | 我知道你怎么想 |
[10:29] | You’re just lucky I’m a cop. | 算你走运 我要不是警察早扁你了 |
[10:33] | I’m CSI Willows here to process you. | 我是犯罪现场调查员 现在开始取证 |
[10:36] | Get up. | 起来 |
[10:43] | Step on the paper. | 站在纸上 |
[10:45] | Strip. | 脱衣服 |
[10:47] | Just pretend she’s an eight-year-old girl. | 就把她当作八岁小女孩吧 |
[11:02] | Pants next. | 裤子也脱了 |
[11:04] | Could you close the blinds? | 能把百叶窗拉上吗 |
[11:11] | Better? | 好点儿没 |
[11:26] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[11:33] | Three in the van. | 三具尸体已经放上车 |
[11:34] | Still waiting on the mom. | 母亲的尸体还没处理好 |
[11:36] | Thanks, David. | 谢谢 大卫 |
[11:39] | Any reason you’re holding her? | 为什么一直在研究她的尸体 |
[11:43] | I need her in context. | 我的想象她当时所在的场景 |
[11:45] | There’s a lot of blood spatter here. | 血迹四溅 |
[11:47] | There’s a lot of blood in this house, period. | 整栋房子里都遍地鲜血 |
[11:50] | All this had to have taken a lot of time. | 这场屠杀很花功夫 |
[11:52] | Grandmother was stabbed a dozen times; | 祖母被扎数刀 |
[11:55] | the father was shot three times | 父亲身中三枪 |
[12:04] | Guy has a knife and a gun. | 这家伙又有刀又有枪 |
[12:07] | So why does he need the towel bar? | 为什么还要毛巾杆 |
[12:11] | You really think one person could’ve done all this? | 你觉得只有一个人能干成这些吗 |
[12:19] | Cadets are outside beating the bushes | 实习生正在外面的灌木丛里 |
[12:21] | looking for the knife and the gun. | 翻来覆去地找刀和枪 |
[12:23] | They’re having the same luck that we did. | 跟我们一样不走运 |
[12:25] | I’ve seen this freezer before. | 我觉得这冰箱似曾相识 |
[12:28] | My wife and I once went away for a weekend, | 有一次我和妻子周末出去度假 |
[12:31] | and we left our eldest in charge, | 就让最大的孩子负责看家 |
[12:33] | God help us, so the kids did all the shopping. | 天啊 结果几个孩子东西倒是全买了 |
[12:36] | When we came back, | 等我们回来时 |
[12:38] | the freezer looked just like this. | 冰箱就是这副样子 |
[12:39] | Popsicles, ice cream. | 冷饮 冰激凌 |
[12:41] | It’s a great way to lure a kid. | 对孩子来说是最大的诱惑 |
[12:44] | Yeah. You know, not a lure, more like a… | 不能说是诱惑 更像是… |
[12:47] | a lifestyle. | 一种生活方式 |
[12:49] | Arrested development. | 发育不健全的孩子 |
[12:50] | You think John Lee likes little girls | 你是说约翰・李喜欢小女孩 |
[12:52] | because he’s a little boy? | 是因为他自己还是个小男孩 |
[12:54] | Immature, isolated. | 幼稚 孤僻 |
[12:56] | You know, he hides, takes pictures through windows | 他藏在窗户后偷拍 |
[12:59] | I’m passive, I’m not aggressive. | 非常被动 不是主动攻击型的 |
[13:00] | I thought you liked to play dead, | 我以为你更喜欢从死者角度推理 |
[13:02] | get into the head of the victim. | 研究受害者的想法 |
[13:03] | You know, it depends– | 也要看情况 |
[13:04] | you know, you walk into a room, the victim, suspect. | 看见受害者和犯罪嫌疑人 |
[13:07] | I go with whoever has the best story to tell. | 我主要是看谁背后的故事更吸引 |
[13:09] | What story is this guy telling you? | 那这个凶手有什么故事呢 |
[13:11] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[13:13] | But I’m not so sure that it ends in a quadruple homicide. | 但我不确定最后会演变成四口灭门惨案 |
[13:16] | Oh, whoa, you don’t think the man-boy did it? | 你觉得不是那个长不大的男孩儿干的 |
[13:19] | He was in their house, | 他在他们的房子里 |
[13:20] | he… was holding | 他保存着… |
[13:22] | the little girl’s nightgown, he watched her for years. | 那小女孩的睡衣 偷窥了她那么多年 |
[13:25] | Yeah, exactly. | 的确如此 |
[13:27] | For years. Thank you, yeah. | 偷窥了那么多年 谢谢提醒 |
[13:28] | And all of a sudden one night he stops watching | 突然有一天晚上 他停止偷窥 |
[13:31] | and he starts killing? | 大开杀戒 |
[13:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:36] | Right hand. | 伸右手 |
[13:40] | Is it gonna hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[13:41] | A lot less than jabbing a towel bar into a woman 20 times. | 比用毛巾杆捅一个女人二十多次轻多了 |
[13:44] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[13:46] | Any of it. | 我什么都没做 |
[13:48] | I went by the house. | 我只是路过那座房子 |
[13:50] | I looked in and I saw her. | 往里面一看 就看见了她 |
[13:51] | She was already dead. | 她已经死了 |
[13:53] | The blood. | 全是血 |
[13:57] | I loved her. | 我很爱她 |
[14:00] | I couldn’t leave her there like that. | 不能让她就这么躺在血里 |
[14:01] | Other hand. | 另一只手 |
[14:02] | You know, I ran you– | 我查过你的档案 |
[14:03] | you had no record, no complaints. | 没有犯罪记录 没有任何指控 |
[14:05] | But here’s what I think happened. | 我想事情是这样的 |
[14:07] | I think you were hanging out | 你应该正怕人家窗户偷窥 |
[14:08] | by that window peeping, and someone saw you, | 结果被人看见了 |
[14:11] | told the Chamblisses– | 告诉了钱布里斯夫妇 |
[14:13] | Dad didn’t like that. | 孩子父亲很生气 |
[14:14] | So he walked across the street to your house, | 然后他跑到街那边你们家 |
[14:17] | knocked on your door, then knocked on your head. | 敲开门 把你暴打一顿 |
[14:21] | And you didn’t like that. | 于是你不爽了 |
[14:22] | I tested your hands for lead to determine if you fired a gun. | 我刚在检测你手上是否有弹药残留痕迹 |
[14:25] | And guess what color positive is? | 知道阳性结果是什么颜色吗 |
[14:31] | You shot that little girl. | 是你开枪杀了那个女孩 |
[14:33] | You shot her father, sliced and diced her grandmother, | 你先杀了父亲 把老奶奶大卸八块 |
[14:37] | and stabbed and beat her mother with a towel bar. | 再用毛巾杆虐杀她的母亲 |
[14:39] | And we’re gonna prove it, too. | 我们能证明凶手就是你 |
[14:41] | So you got a choice– | 所以你可以选择… |
[14:43] | you can spend the rest of your life in general pop | 和流氓 杀人犯 |
[14:45] | with a bunch of gangsters and killers | 一起共度余生 |
[14:46] | who never get to see their kids, | 他们有些人再也见不到自己的孩子 |
[14:48] | they’re gonna take it out on you in a heavy way, | 一定会好生拿你出气 |
[14:51] | or you can tell us what you did… | 或者你老实告诉我们你所做的一切 |
[14:54] | and maybe buy yourself a private cell– what’s it gonna be? | 也许能给自己挣个单人间 你怎么选 |
[14:57] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[15:02] | I’m the one who killed the Chambliss family. | 是我杀了钱布里斯一家 |
[15:08] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[15:09] | I’m Undersheriff Ecklie | 我是拉斯维加斯警局 |
[15:11] | of the Los Vegas Police Department. | 代理长官埃克利 |
[15:13] | I’m here to announce that, | 在此宣布 |
[15:15] | thanks to the fine efforts of our detectives and CSI’s, | 由于探员和现场调查员的不懈努力 |
[15:18] | we have a suspect | 已有一名在押犯罪嫌疑人 |
[15:19] | in custody who has confessed to the murders | 对谋杀钱布里斯一家的罪行 |
[15:21] | of the Chambliss family. | 供认不讳 |
[15:22] | Can you tell us his name? | 能透露下名字吗 |
[15:23] | Why did he do it? How did he it? | 作案动机和作案方法是什么 |
[15:25] | I have no further comment at this time. | 其余的目前无可奉告 |
[15:27] | Why can’t you tell us? One last question. | 为什么不能说 最后一个问题 |
[15:29] | – Hey, thanks. – Nice job. | -谢谢 -干得好 |
[15:31] | – Good work, sir. | -干的漂亮 长官 |
[15:35] | I am saying there has been a mistake. | 我说了这里面有误会 |
[15:37] | I saw the news– that sheriff… | 我看到新闻了 那名长官… |
[15:38] | Ma’am, slow… down. | 女士 慢一点 |
[15:40] | Don’t patronize me. | 不要对我大呼小叫 |
[15:42] | I have information about the Chambliss murders. | 我有钱布里斯谋杀案的信息要提供 |
[15:44] | I need to talk to somebody in charge. | 我要跟负责人谈话 |
[15:46] | That would be Captain Brass. | 负责人是布拉斯队长 |
[15:47] | – You arrested the wrong man! – Really? | -你们抓错人了 -是吗 |
[15:50] | And you would know that how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:54] | I know because I did it. | 因为是我干的 |
[15:58] | I’m the one who killed the Chambliss family. | 是我杀了钱布里斯一家 |
[16:13] | So… | 那么… |
[16:15] | Leslie, uh… | 莱斯利… |
[16:16] | Gitig. | 哥提格 |
[16:17] | Leslie Gitig. | 莱斯利・哥提格 |
[16:19] | G-i-t-i-g | G-I-t-I-g. |
[16:21] | People always get it wrong. | 人们经常念错 |
[16:22] | Well, we’re gonna get everything right today, Leslie. | 现在把这件事好好说清楚 莱斯利 |
[16:26] | How do you know the Chambliss family? | 你是如何认识钱布里斯一家的 |
[16:29] | Calvin Chambliss and I were having an affair. | 凯尔文・钱布里斯和我有一腿 |
[16:32] | He promised he’d leave his wife Susan for me. | 他答应过为了我离开妻子苏珊 |
[16:35] | I guess that didn’t work out. | 看来没结果 |
[16:37] | He caved. | 他屈服了 |
[16:38] | He told Susan about me. | 他告诉了苏珊我的事 |
[16:41] | Bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[16:42] | And then he stopped calling. | 然后他就不给我打电话了 |
[16:44] | You can check my phone records. | 你可以查我的通信记录 |
[16:46] | Oh, we’re gonna do that. | 我们会查的 |
[16:47] | So, where were you last night between 9:00 and midnight? | 昨天晚上九点到半夜你在哪里 |
[16:50] | Where I always am– | 同往常一样… |
[16:51] | parked outside their house. | 坐在车里 停在他家门外 |
[16:54] | You can check the traffic cameras. | 你可以看监控录像 |
[16:56] | Oh, and I stopped for gas. | 因为车没油了 |
[16:58] | – So you got out of your car? – Yes. | -然后你下了车 -是的 |
[17:00] | – Then what? – I rang the doorbell. | -然后呢 -摁了门铃 |
[17:02] | Cal’s mother, Anita, answered the door. | 凯的妈妈 安妮塔开了门 |
[17:04] | I told her I was there to see Cal. | 我跟她说我来找凯 |
[17:06] | She wouldn’t let me in, so I killed her. | 她不让我进 我就杀了她 |
[17:09] | And then I killed Cal… | 然后杀了凯 |
[17:12] | and Susan… | 接着是苏珊 |
[17:13] | and Fiona. | 还有菲欧娜 |
[17:14] | Yeah, I read the paper, too. | 我也读了报纸 |
[17:16] | Tell us something the whole world doesn’t know, | 别光说一些世人皆知的事情 |
[17:18] | Ms. Guy-tig. | 盖提格小姐 |
[17:19] | Gitig. | 是哥提格 |
[17:24] | You mean like Anita’s throat was slashed. | 你是说安妮塔的喉咙被切开 |
[17:29] | Cal was shot twice in the chest, | 凯胸前中了两枪 |
[17:31] | once between the eyes. | 还有一枪正中两眼之间 |
[17:34] | And Susan was stabbed repeatedly. | 还有苏珊被多次刺伤 |
[17:40] | Oh, and little Fiona… | 哦 还有小菲欧娜 |
[17:43] | …was shot in the head. | 头部中弹 |
[17:48] | So, you said you entered the house through the front door? | 那么你说你从大门进入房子的吗 |
[17:51] | If you want to videotape this, | 如果你想把这个录下来 |
[17:52] | I can start again from the beginning. | 我可以再重头讲一遍 |
[18:04] | I heard about the second confession. | 我听说又有了份供词 |
[18:07] | One is good; two is bad. | 有一个就好 多一个就不妙了 |
[18:09] | Nut job or not, | 不管她是不是疯子 |
[18:11] | she’s just made things a lot more difficult for us, | 她引起的这些合理怀疑 |
[18:13] | creating reasonable doubt. | 让我们的工作困难了许多 |
[18:15] | So… | 那么 |
[18:17] | where would you like to start? | 你想从谁开始 |
[18:18] | Let’s start with Mom. | 从母亲开始吧 |
[18:22] | Susan Chambliss. | 苏珊・钱布里斯 |
[18:25] | Massive head trauma. | 头部重创 |
[18:26] | Exsanguination. | 大量失血 |
[18:27] | 24 sharp-force injuries consistent with | 24处锐器伤 |
[18:30] | the jagged ends of the towel bar. | 与毛巾架的锯齿状末端相符 |
[18:33] | 15 accompanying | 还有15处 |
[18:34] | blunt-force injuries consistent with its rounded sides. | 钝器伤和扶手圆形另一端相符 |
[18:38] | Beaten and stabbed to death. | 殴打然后被捅死 |
[18:40] | 39 blows. | 39下 |
[18:43] | Towel bar ripped from the wall. | 毛巾架被从抢手拔下来 |
[18:46] | – Rage. – Yeah. | -凶手很愤怒 -是的 |
[18:47] | Dear old Dad’s a different story. | 亲爱的老爸就不是一回事了 |
[18:50] | Two gunshot wounds | 胸口上有 |
[18:51] | to the chest, and a coup de grace. | 两处枪伤 还有头部的致命一击 |
[18:53] | David found these blue fibers on Dad’s clothing. | 大卫在父亲的衣服上找到一些蓝色的纤维 |
[18:57] | Could be the shooter. | 很可能是凶手的 |
[18:59] | Contact wound right through the frontal bone, | 接触式伤口贯穿整个额骨 |
[19:02] | execution style. | 行刑式处死 |
[19:03] | Clean and quick. | 干净利落 |
[19:05] | Rounds look like nine-mill. | 子弹看上去像是9毫米 |
[19:07] | Same as little girl. | 和小女孩的一样 |
[19:10] | I’m not sure I want to hear this, but… | 虽然不想问 但没办法 |
[19:13] | sexual assault? | 有没有性侵犯 |
[19:15] | There was nothing. | 没有 |
[19:17] | No physical findings of any sexual abuse. | 身上没有任何性侵犯的痕迹 |
[19:20] | He escalates to murder but leaves the object | 他走到凶杀这一步 |
[19:23] | of his perversion untouched? | 但是却没动他的幻想对象 |
[19:24] | Then he just kills her? | 然后就直接杀了她 |
[19:26] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这讲不通 |
[19:31] | Hey. | 你好 |
[19:31] | Good first day? | 第一天还不错 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:34] | Finished processing outside, | 室外处理完了 |
[19:35] | and I’m starting on the blood inside. | 我现在开始处理室内的血迹 |
[19:36] | Great, great. Walk with me. | 很好 跟着我走 |
[19:39] | Family meeting. | 家庭会议 |
[19:39] | Everybody. Let’s go. | 所以人都过来 |
[19:43] | Is he for real? | 他是说真的吗 |
[19:48] | Hey, looks good, Greg. | 干得不错 格雷格 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:53] | So, this is how I like to run a family meeting. | 那么 我喜欢这样开家庭会议 |
[19:55] | Clarify the problem first, okay? | 首先找出问题所在 |
[19:57] | And we have two competing stories in this case. | 现在我们有两个互相矛盾的理论 |
[20:00] | Who thinks that, uh, | 认为袭击目标 |
[20:01] | the target of this attack was the little girl? | 是小女孩的 |
[20:04] | Raise your hands. | 请举手 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | Never mind. Point of entry. | 没关系 再说进入的地点 |
[20:08] | The window? | 窗户吗 |
[20:11] | All right, okay, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:12] | Here comes the birdbath. Smash! | 哗啦一声 水盆砸了过来 |
[20:14] | What’s the little girl do? | 小女孩做了什么 |
[20:16] | I, uh, found a puddle of urine under the bed. | 我在床下发现了一滩尿迹 |
[20:19] | She must have hid there. | 她肯定在那里躲过 |
[20:20] | All right. Nick, you processed the dad. | 好的 尼克 父亲是你处理的 |
[20:23] | Could he have heard all of this? | 他听得到这些吗 |
[20:24] | Evidence tells me no. | 根据证据推测听不到 |
[20:26] | He barely got off the sofa before he was shot. | 他中枪之前几乎没离开过沙发 |
[20:28] | TV was on– he might have been asleep. | 电视开着 他大概睡着了 |
[20:30] | And Grandma wears a hearing aid, | 还有奶奶戴着助听器 |
[20:32] | so she probably didn’t hear anything. | 所以她大概也什么都没听到 |
[20:33] | Flour on the kitchen floor indicates Mom was baking a cake. | 厨房地上的面粉说明母亲正在烤蛋糕 |
[20:37] | Mixer’s on. That’s pretty loud. | 搅拌机开着 声音很吵 |
[20:39] | Okay, so maybe nobody hears the window break. | 那么大概没有人听到窗户被打碎 |
[20:42] | But that’s crazy. | 但这根本不可能 |
[20:43] | You know, if someone breaks in to my daughter’s bedroom, | 要知道如果有人闯入我女儿的卧室 |
[20:46] | first she yells bloody hell, then she wouldn’t hide, | 她肯定会大叫 而且她不会躲起来 |
[20:48] | she’d run to me. | 她会跑来找我 |
[20:49] | Little girl’s behavior is off. | 小女孩的行为不正常 |
[20:50] | Everybody’s behavior’s off on this thing. | 在这里所有人的行为都不正常 |
[20:52] | Oh, by the way, Catherine called and said | 还有顺便提一下凯萨琳打电话说 |
[20:54] | John Lee did not touch the girl sexually. | 约翰・李没有对小女孩进行性侵犯 |
[20:57] | So I’m glad to see none of you raised your hands when I asked | 所以我很庆幸我问你们小女孩是否 |
[21:00] | if she was the source of this whole thing. | 是这件事的目标时你们没人举手 |
[21:01] | In that case, I’d like to retract | 这样的话 我要收回 |
[21:04] | my hand-raise from earlier. | 我先前的看法 |
[21:06] | Girl’s behavior is more consistent | 女孩的行为比较符合 |
[21:07] | with point of entry at the front door. | 歹徒进入的地点是大门 |
[21:09] | Then she ran and hid. | 然后她逃走躲了起来 |
[21:10] | But there was no evidence of forced entry at the front door. | 但是大门上并没有证据显示是强行进入 |
[21:14] | Dad’s on the sofa, | 父亲坐在沙发上 |
[21:15] | Mom’s in the kitchen… | 母亲在厨房 |
[21:19] | and Grandma had to let them in. | 肯定是奶奶让他们进来的 |
[21:20] | Grandma was first, | 奶奶是第一个 |
[21:22] | Dad was second, Mom was third, | 然后是父亲 接着是母亲 |
[21:24] | stabbed and then dragged into the bathroom. | 被刺伤然后拖到浴室 |
[21:26] | Fiona was last. | 菲欧娜是最后一个 |
[21:27] | But if John Lee didn’t assault her… | 但是如果约翰・李没有侵犯她 |
[21:29] | Why did he kill her? | 那他为什么杀了她 |
[21:30] | Well, maybe he didn’t, now. | 他可能没有杀她 |
[21:31] | Maybe he came in after the killings. | 他可能是在杀戮结束之后进来的 |
[21:33] | He breaks in, throws the birdbath through the window, | 他用水盆砸碎窗户闯了进来 |
[21:36] | and then, like he says, he changes her clothes. | 然后就像他说的 他给她换了衣服 |
[21:38] | It would explain why we haven’t found | 这就能解释为什么 |
[21:39] | any bloody clothes, or a gun, | 我们在他家没找到 |
[21:41] | or a knife at his house. | 任何血衣 手枪 还有刀 |
[21:42] | Somebody else killed this family. | 杀害这一家的凶手另有其人 |
[21:44] | I wore gloves. | 我戴着手套 |
[21:46] | I always keep a pair in my car. | 我总是在车上备着一副 |
[21:48] | Disposable. | 一次性的 |
[21:49] | Disposable? | 一次性的 |
[21:52] | Where’d you dispose of the gun, | 你是怎么处理 |
[21:54] | the knife, the clothes you wore? | 手枪 刀 还有你穿过的衣服 |
[21:56] | I threw them away. | 我把它们扔掉了 |
[21:58] | Where? | 哪里 |
[22:03] | I disposed of my Beretta | 我把我的贝雷塔手枪 |
[22:06] | in the water hazard off the 12th hole | 扔到奥斯泰德乡村俱乐部 |
[22:08] | at the Alsted Country Club. | 第12杆球洞旁的水坑里 |
[22:11] | I drive by there every day on my way to the firm. | 我每天上班都经过那里 |
[22:14] | I find it peaceful. | 我觉得那里很安静 |
[22:21] | Ooh. Is that it? | 是这个吗 |
[22:23] | Just like she said. | 就像她说的 |
[22:24] | 12th hole water hazard. | 12杆球洞旁的水坑 |
[22:26] | Swan took a bite out of the diver. | 天鹅咬了潜水员一口 |
[22:28] | I’m surprised you let someone else go in after it. | 没想到你还会让别人下去 |
[22:31] | You know how those Navy Seals are. | 你知道这些海豹突击队 |
[22:33] | They make us Marines take a back seat. | 他们让我们陆战队退居二线 |
[22:34] | Yeah. Well, bullets are in evidence. | 没错 子弹在证据里面 |
[22:37] | When you’re done, make sure Russell gets your report? | 你处理完之后把报告交给罗素 |
[22:39] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[22:40] | Best job in the world. | 这是世界上最好的工作 |
[22:41] | Get to play with guns. | 天天开枪 |
[22:43] | Nobody’s shooting back. | 却没人反击 |
[22:46] | Print of John Lee’s boot. | 约翰・李的鞋印 |
[22:48] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:50] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:56] | Individual characteristics line up. | 开始比对个人特征 |
[22:59] | Boots match. | 脚印吻合 |
[23:00] | Got him at the window. | 这是在窗户下面发现的 |
[23:10] | But not in the house. | 但是房间里并没有 |
[23:14] | He gained two sizes coming in. | 房间里的脚印比他的大两码 |
[23:16] | Russell was right. | 罗素的推断是对的 |
[23:18] | Nice hand retraction… | 脑子转得挺快 |
[23:20] | brown nose. | 马屁精 |
[23:31] | Fire in the hole. | 准备开火 |
[24:04] | Where are the other gentlemen? | 那几位先生去哪里了 |
[24:10] | If you’re going to ask me the questions now, | 如果你现在要问我问题的话 |
[24:11] | that red light isn’t on. | 提醒你 那个红灯没亮 |
[24:14] | You know what a ballistics match is, right? | 你知道什么是弹道匹配 对吧 |
[24:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:19] | Well, the gun you had us fish out | 那把你让我们从乡村俱乐部捞出来的枪 |
[24:20] | at the country club was not the murder weapon. | 并不是本案的作案工具 |
[24:23] | The caliber was the same, | 两把枪口径相同 |
[24:25] | but the rifling wasn’t even close. | 但是膛线痕并不一样 |
[24:27] | Wow. As I understand it, | 据我了解 |
[24:31] | any number of things can change a gun’s rifling characteristics. | 很多东西都能改变一把手枪的膛线痕特征 |
[24:35] | Like shoving a screwdriver down the barrel. | 比如说 把螺丝刀塞进枪管里 |
[24:39] | Are you going back to the lake? | 要不要再去一次湖边呢 |
[24:42] | Obviously, you found the wrong gun. | 很显然 你捞错枪了 |
[24:43] | You… | 你 |
[24:44] | are a… legal secretary, right? | 是个律师行政秘书 对吧 |
[24:48] | You seem like you’d be really good at that job. | 看来你很擅长这份工作 |
[24:50] | I mean, you know criminal procedure, | 你懂得刑事诉讼的程序 |
[24:52] | you got the lingo down. | 你懂得术语 |
[24:53] | I bet you even have contacts at PD, | 我敢断定你一定联系过警署 |
[24:56] | or maybe the coroner’s office, | 可能也联系过法医 |
[25:00] | or the crime lab. | 和实验室 |
[25:01] | I killed that family. | 是我杀了那家人 |
[25:04] | Do you want to know why I did it? | 想知道我为什么这么做吗 |
[25:06] | ‘Cause that bitch got in the way of me and Cal. | 因为那个贱人一直挡在我和凯中间 |
[25:13] | Which is why I sunk that knife into her | 所以我用刀刺了她 |
[25:15] | 24 times. | 24次 |
[25:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:21] | I completely forgot. | 我都给忘了 |
[25:23] | Um… be right back. | 马上回来 |
[25:25] | Don’t-Don’t go anywhere, though. | 哪都别去 |
[25:30] | Oh, brother, she’s a piece of work. | 哎呀 老兄 她可真难搞定 |
[25:33] | And she’s, what, like, 105 pounds soaking wet? | 她撑死也就105磅的样子 |
[25:35] | And I don’t think she owns work boots. | 而且我看那靴子也不是她的 |
[25:37] | Not men’s size 12, anyway. | 反正她不会有12码的男款[约46码] |
[25:38] | It was a towel rod, not a knife. | 而且那件凶器是毛巾杆 不是刀 |
[25:40] | I ran her phone logs. | 我查了她的通话记录 |
[25:41] | She’s been making calls to law enforcement all over the county. | 她此前一直在给本郡的执法部门打电话 |
[25:45] | She got a look at our evidence. | 她看过我们的调查到的证据 |
[25:47] | You know, she may be crazy, | 也许她是个疯子 |
[25:48] | but she figured out point-of-entry before we did. | 但是她比我们先想到凶手是从哪里进去的 |
[25:51] | – Maybe we should keep that to ourselves. – Yeah. | -这种事大可不必声张 -恩 |
[25:53] | John Lee dressed yet? | 约翰・李穿好衣服了吗 |
[25:54] | I would hope so. Why? | 希望如此 为什么这么问 |
[25:55] | Guy’s a peeper. | 这家伙是个偷窥狂 |
[25:56] | And if he didn’t murder that family, | 如果他不是凶手 |
[25:59] | maybe he saw who did. | 也许他看见了凶手 |
[26:08] | So, John, | 约翰 |
[26:10] | we know you were in the house that night, | 我们知道你那天晚上在死者家里 |
[26:12] | in Fiona’s room. | 在菲欧娜的房间 |
[26:13] | Now you said that… that she was already dead. | 你是说你看到她的时候 她已经死了 |
[26:16] | Let’s say we believe your first version. | 那么我们就相信你第一次的口供 |
[26:19] | You were still there. | 你一直在他们家对吗 |
[26:20] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[26:23] | No. | 没看到 |
[26:23] | Oh. Well, maybe not the night of the murders, | 不只是发生命案那一晚 |
[26:25] | but come on, buddy. | 拜托 伙计 |
[26:26] | You’ve been watching that family for years. | 你已经偷看那家人好几年了 |
[26:29] | You trying to trick me? | 你这是在诱供吗 |
[26:30] | No. No, no, no, no. John, | 不不不 约翰 |
[26:34] | you loved Fiona. | 你爱菲欧娜 |
[26:36] | Loved her. | 那么爱她 |
[26:37] | And something horrible happened to her. | 现在她经历了这么可怕的事情 |
[26:38] | She would want you to help us. | 她肯定希望你能帮我们 |
[26:49] | Have you ever seen this woman? | 你见过这个女人吗 |
[26:52] | Red BMW. Three Series. | 红色三系宝马 |
[26:56] | She would park down the street and just sit there. | 她就停在街边 一直坐在那里 |
[27:00] | She’s an awful woman. | 她是个可怕的女人 |
[27:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:03] | You can just tell sometimes. | 有时候你就是可以感觉得到 |
[27:06] | Did this… awful woman ever go inside? | 这位…可怕的女人进过死者家吗 |
[27:15] | Did you ever see any other awful people go inside? | 你看过其他可怕的人进去吗 |
[27:20] | Can I have that cherry cola now? | 现在我能喝樱桃可乐了吗 |
[27:27] | Explain this to me. | 给我解释解释 |
[27:29] | Some perv stalks your daughter, | 假如有一个变态跟踪你的女儿 |
[27:32] | peeks in her window, takes photos for years. | 在窗户外偷窥 偷拍 年复一年 |
[27:35] | Mother doesn’t work, father is unemployed. | 妈妈是家庭主妇 爸爸失业了 |
[27:37] | I mean, they were around. | 我意思是 他们就在女儿身边 |
[27:39] | You can’t tell me they didn’t know. | 他们不可能不知道这件事 |
[27:41] | I found dozens of footprints outside that window. | 我在窗外看到超多脚印 |
[27:44] | So why didn’t they call the police? | 那么 他们为什么没有报警呢 |
[27:47] | Maybe they couldn’t. | 也许他们不能报警 |
[27:49] | Did you get a look inside that garage? | 你进车库看过了吗 |
[27:50] | Porsche still has dealer plates, | 保时捷上的经销商牌照还没卸 |
[27:52] | new Volvo wagon. | 还有一辆全新沃尔沃 |
[27:54] | Money. | 很有钱 |
[27:54] | Dad was laid off. | 爸爸被解雇了 |
[27:56] | Where’d it come from? | 哪来的钱呢 |
[27:57] | In L.A., | 在洛杉矶 |
[27:58] | at least 70% of all murders are related to drugs. | 至少百分之七十的犯罪和毒品有关 |
[28:01] | Well, that might explain what I recovered from the kitchen. | 这就能解释我在厨房里发现的这个东西了 |
[28:04] | Finally got a chance to process everything. | 案情终于有进展了 |
[28:08] | I don’t think Mom was just baking cakes. | 妈妈肯定不止是在烤蛋糕这么简单 |
[28:10] | That is a lot of baking soda. | 小苏打太多了 |
[28:13] | And one seriously accurate scale. | 而且每包的规格很精确 |
[28:17] | Either mom was OCD, | 这位妈妈不是有强迫症 |
[28:20] | or she was cutting powder. | 就是在分装毒品 |
[28:21] | Cocaine? Maybe meth. | 可卡因 或者是兴奋剂 |
[28:22] | Well, we didn’t find any drugs in that house. | 不过 我们在房子里一点毒品也没搜到 |
[28:24] | Because we weren’t looking for them. | 因为我们之前的目标并不是它 |
[28:27] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[28:28] | I know the way. | 我认得路 |
[28:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[28:38] | My hand looks like Gorbachev’s head. | 我的手看起来像戈尔巴乔夫的头一样 |
[28:41] | I was out in the field whacking the weeds for weaponry… | 我当时在边割草边找作案的枪 |
[28:43] | You know better than to handle evidence without gloves. | 你知道拿证据的时候不能不带手套吧 |
[28:46] | …when I dropped my gloves. | 然后我的手套掉了 |
[28:47] | And when I went down to pick them up, | 当我蹲下来捡的时候 |
[28:49] | I put my hand in some very un-eco-friendly battery acid. | 我的手摸了一些不环保乱丢的电池液 |
[28:52] | Why’d you drop your gloves? | 你怎么会把手套弄掉呢 |
[28:54] | You know, they really shouldn’t even let you out of the lab. | 他们真不该让你出外勤 |
[28:56] | May I cite you | 要不要我表扬 |
[28:57] | in my Workmen’s Comp case? | 你在工人赔偿金案件中的”出色表现” |
[28:59] | How about citing your results from the blue fibers | 不如表扬你对蓝色纤维的检验结果吧 |
[29:01] | Super Dave found on Mr. Chambliss, instead? | 超人大卫在钱布里斯先生身上找到的那个 |
[29:03] | Lucky for you, I can work through the pain. | 你真幸运 我能带伤上阵 |
[29:08] | Your blue fibers– denim | 你的蓝色纤维是 牛仔布 |
[29:10] | of the phylum Levis. | 出自李维斯其中一个系列 |
[29:12] | – So jeans. – Almost. | -牛仔裤吗 -差不多 |
[29:14] | Just as you’ll never get the chance to run Grave, | 就好像你永远不可能去经营墓地一样 |
[29:17] | these never got the chance to be pants. | 这个玩意也永远不可能是来自内裤 |
[29:20] | How much pain do you want to have to work through, Hodges? | 你是不是想再带点伤上阵 霍奇斯 |
[29:22] | Please turn to page two. | 翻到第二页 |
[29:26] | The fibers were saturated in borate– | 这条纤维里面饱含硼酸盐 |
[29:28] | Fire retardant. | 阻燃剂 |
[29:30] | Jean companies will pulp their cutting room scraps | 牛仔裤厂家通常会把裁床的废料捣成糊状 |
[29:32] | and sell them for insulating materials. | 拿去做隔热材料卖 |
[29:34] | Which is used in green construction. | 这种材料在绿色建筑中会用到 |
[29:36] | So how does insulation end up on dad? | 那隔热材料最后为什么会在老爸身上 |
[29:38] | Well, maybe he was doing some sort of home improvement? | 或许他在做家庭改造 |
[29:40] | Or maybe the killer works construction. | 亦或凶手是搞建筑的 |
[29:45] | You don’t have to be mean about it. | 你不必这么绝吧 |
[30:01] | Morgan, Greg, get in here. | 摩根 格雷格 过来 |
[30:08] | This is the exact layout of John Lee’s bedroom, | 这简直和约翰・李卧室的布局一摸一样 |
[30:11] | except he didn’t have one of these. | 只是他屋里没有这东西 |
[30:12] | Yeah, and the electrical panel’s in the garage. | 是啊 配电板应该在车库里 |
[30:24] | Good call, Hollywood. | 好想法 美人 |
[30:26] | I love it when I’m right. | 很高兴我是对的 |
[30:28] | We searched the house, John. | 房间我们搜查过了 约翰 |
[30:29] | We know about the drugs. | 我们知道毒品的事了 |
[30:31] | So these awful people that went | 那些坏人闯进去 |
[30:33] | into the house– is-is that what they came for? | 就是出于这个目的吗 |
[30:36] | They let strange men sit on her bed. | 他们让陌生男子坐在她床上 |
[30:39] | Made her sit out in the hallway. | 而她坐在走廊里 |
[30:41] | One time, she forgot her doll. | 有一次 她忘记拿洋娃娃了 |
[30:44] | Tried to come back in and get it. | 试图回卧室去拿 |
[30:47] | Her dad yelled at her. | 她爸爸对她大喊大叫 |
[30:49] | She cried. | 她哭了 |
[30:53] | He yelled a lot. | 老爸经常吼她 |
[30:54] | Did he ever yell at anybody else? | 他有对别人吼过吗 |
[31:20] | Got a hit– multiple arrests for drug possession. | 找到线索了 因为持有毒品多次被捕 |
[31:24] | “Lonny Gallows.” | “朗利・盖洛斯” |
[31:26] | John, you saw something happen in that house. | 约翰 你看见那间房子里的案发经过了 |
[31:29] | You saw someone arguing with Fiona’s dad. | 你看见有人与菲欧娜的父亲吵架 |
[31:32] | Who? | 那人是谁 |
[31:40] | John, is this the guy? | 约翰 是这家伙吗 |
[31:44] | Hey! Did you ever see this man, John? | 见过这个人吗 约翰 |
[31:52] | Yes. | 见过 |
[31:53] | In Fiona’s bedroom? | 在菲欧娜的卧室里 |
[31:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:58] | Yes, a lot. | 非常肯定 |
[32:04] | Lonny Gallows?! | 朗利・盖洛斯 |
[32:11] | Get out of here. | 出来 |
[32:13] | Where you going, dude? | 伙计 你这是要去哪 |
[32:14] | Yo, I didn’t do nothing! | 我什么都没做 |
[32:15] | Yeah, pat him down good, Mitch. | 是啊 米奇 搜他的身 |
[32:20] | Lonny, | 朗利 |
[32:21] | this looks bad. | 看起来不妙啊 |
[32:23] | Yeah, this looks worse. | 这个看起来更糟 |
[32:24] | Lonny Gallows, you’re under arrest. | 朗利・盖洛斯 你被捕了 |
[32:27] | Possession for sales of a controlled substance. | 持有并买卖管制药物 |
[32:31] | Well, you’re in a lot more trouble than that, bud. | 伙计 你的麻烦可远不止这些 |
[32:33] | Hey, what are you doing with my son? | 你们为什么逮我儿子 |
[32:36] | Arresting him for murder. | 因为谋杀逮捕他 |
[32:37] | My son didn’t kill anyone. | 我儿子从没杀人 |
[32:38] | Sir, stay out of this now. | 先生 劝你别掺和 |
[32:39] | You don’t want to interfere with a police investigation. | 你最好别干扰警方调查 |
[32:43] | Those boots are mine. | 那双靴子是我的 |
[32:46] | So are the gloves. | 手套也是我的 |
[32:48] | Arrest me. I did it. | 逮捕我吧 是我干的 |
[32:50] | I’m the one who killed the Chambliss family. | 是我杀了钱布里斯全家 |
[32:53] | You got to be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[33:02] | You understand lying to a police officer is a crime. | 你要知道欺骗警察可是犯罪 |
[33:05] | – I’m not lying. – Really? | -我没有骗你们 -真的吗 |
[33:07] | I got your file. | 我查了你的档案 |
[33:09] | You know, Mr. Gallows, you’ve never done anything wrong in your life. | 盖洛斯先生 你一辈子安分守己 |
[33:13] | You’re a family man, | 是个居家男人 |
[33:14] | you own your own business, you’re doing well. | 有自己的生意 经营得很好 |
[33:16] | You’re the only guy in construction that I know who’s making money. | 你是我知道的唯一赚钱的建筑商 |
[33:19] | Then you massacre a family? | 而你却要屠杀一整家人 |
[33:21] | I want to make a deal. | 我想做笔交易 |
[33:22] | I’m not making a deal with you because I don’t believe you. | 我才不会做呢 我根本不相信你 |
[33:24] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[33:25] | Listen, listen, we know your son’s a drug addict. | 听着 我们知道你儿子吸毒 |
[33:27] | He was high when we busted him | 我们逮捕他的时候他还迷糊着呢 |
[33:29] | and it’s pretty safe to assume he was high | 所以假设他在几天前案发当天 |
[33:30] | a couple of nights ago when he committed these crimes. | 也神志不清是理所当然 |
[33:32] | We found his prints all over the cash | 钱布里斯房子里的钱和毒品上 |
[33:35] | and drugs in the Chambliss house, | 到处都有他的指纹 |
[33:36] | that’s how we know he was running drugs for Cal Chambliss. | 因此我们才知道他为凯・钱布里斯贩毒 |
[33:39] | I get it– | 我懂了 |
[33:39] | You want to protect your kid. | 你想保护你的孩子 |
[33:40] | I did protect my kid by killing that family. | 我就是为了保护他才杀人灭口 |
[33:45] | Lonny got clean in rehab. | 朗利在戒毒所把毒戒了 |
[33:47] | I tried to keep him clean, I put him on my crew | 我想让他不再沾毒品 就安排他与 |
[33:49] | building green houses– | 我的工人一道 建造环保建筑 |
[33:51] | Same damn houses in Cal Chambliss’ neighborhood. | 与凯・钱布里斯邻居一样的房子 |
[33:53] | So that’s how they met. | 所以他们就认识了 |
[33:55] | It’s my fault, my mistake. | 这是我的错 |
[33:59] | Here’s how I correct it. | 我用这种手段 算是改正错误 |
[34:01] | You drop the drug charges on Lonny… | 只要你们取消朗利贩毒的罪名 |
[34:04] | …and I’ll tell you everything. | 我就把事情经过全告诉你们 |
[34:07] | Well, thanks to Maurice Gallows’ confession, | 感谢毛里斯・盖洛斯的认罪 |
[34:10] | Leslie Gitig just got sprung, | 莱斯利・盖提格被释放了 |
[34:13] | and our perv John Lee just made bail. | 而那个变态约翰・李被保释了 |
[34:17] | I’m telling you, it pays to have rich parents. | 有个有钱的父母还真不赖 |
[34:19] | I don’t see the dad doing it. | 我觉得不是他父亲干的 |
[34:20] | No, no, man, he’s taking the rap for his son. | 当然不是 他在替儿子承担罪责 |
[34:24] | Okay, so Lonny’s dealing drugs for Chambliss, | 好的 朗利为钱布里斯贩毒 |
[34:27] | gets hooked, starts dippi’ into his boss’s supply. | 继而上瘾 开始偷窃老板的货源 |
[34:29] | Cal cuts him off, and Lonny just decides to gets even. | 凯裁掉了他 于是朗利决定报复 |
[34:32] | Great, | 棒极了 |
[34:33] | so our only viable suspect is the one person | 所以疑犯就只有一个人了 |
[34:35] | who hasn’t confessed to the crime. | 就是那个没有认罪的人 |
[34:43] | Any thoughts? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[34:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:47] | Who killed Cock Robin? | 谁杀死了知更鸟 |
[34:51] | Those shrooms in your office aren’t medicinal, are they? | 你办公室那些死神蘑菇不能当药吃的是吧 |
[34:54] | “I,” said the Sparrow. | “我” 麻雀说 |
[34:55] | “With my bow and arrow, I killed Cock Robin.” | “用我的弓和箭 我杀了知更鸟” |
[34:58] | Who saw him die? | 谁看见他的死 |
[35:00] | “I,” said the Fly. | “我” 苍蝇说 |
[35:01] | “With my little eye, I saw him die.” | “用我小小的眼睛 我看见他的死” |
[35:03] | “I,” said the Fish, “I,” said… | “我” 鱼说 “我” |
[35:05] | Oh, come on. | 拜托给点反应啊 |
[35:07] | All right, forget folk songs. | 好吧 不说民谣了 |
[35:08] | Uh, crime novels. | 犯罪小说 |
[35:09] | – Strangers On A Train. – Yeah, I saw the movie. | -《火车怪客》 -电影我看过 |
[35:12] | What’s, what’s your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[35:13] | The p… | 就是… |
[35:13] | Nick, when you were hooking up Lonny, | 尼克 你逮捕朗利时 |
[35:15] | what did his father say– exact words? | 他父亲说什么了 原话 |
[35:17] | He said, “I did it, | 他说 “是我干的 |
[35:19] | I’m the one who killed the Chambliss family.” | 是我杀了钱布里斯全家” |
[35:21] | “I,” said John Lee, | “我” 约翰・李说 |
[35:22] | “I did it, I’m the one who killed the Chambliss family.” | “是我干的 是我杀了钱布里斯全家” |
[35:26] | “I,” said Leslie Gitig, | “我” 莱斯利・盖提格说 |
[35:27] | “I did it, I’m the one who killed | “是我干的 是我杀了 |
[35:30] | the Chambliss family.” | 钱布里斯全家” |
[35:31] | Now, that’s three confessions, | 这三个认罪 |
[35:32] | all identical. | 全都一摸一样 |
[35:34] | Hell of a coincidence. | 多巧啊 |
[35:35] | So it’s like they got their stories straight. | 他们的故事好像原封不动照抄照搬 |
[35:37] | They were working together. | 他们合伙干的 |
[35:38] | Strangers On A Train. | 与《火车怪客》一样 |
[35:39] | Total strangers get together to commit a crime, | 几个陌生人联手犯罪 |
[35:41] | figuring the cops won’t make the connection. | 认为警察不会把他们联系起来 |
[35:43] | And each one of them had motive to do harm | 而且他们每人都有杀死 |
[35:45] | to someone in that family. | 其中一位家庭成员的动机 |
[35:47] | And each had reason to confess. | 而且每人都有认罪的理由 |
[35:48] | By all confessing, they muddied the water. | 他们通过全部认罪混淆视听 |
[35:51] | There is no perfect crime, | 世上没有完美犯罪这一说 |
[35:52] | but if you create enough reasonable doubt, | 但如果你能想到足够多的合理疑点 |
[35:54] | you might just have the perfect defense. | 就会有完美的辩护 |
[35:56] | And that’s something a legal secretary would know. | 这种事法律秘书肯定知道 |
[35:58] | Now, how do we get around reasonable doubt? | 现在我们怎么找到合理疑点 |
[36:02] | Find the train. | 找到火车[寻根溯源] |
[36:06] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:10] | So I just spoke with the owner of Benson’s Auto Body. | 我刚跟本森汽修厂的老板通过话 |
[36:13] | Two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[36:14] | Leslie Gitig paid him $4,500. | 莱斯利・盖提格给了他四千五百美金 |
[36:16] | Benson’s Auto Body? | 本森汽修厂是什么地方 |
[36:18] | That’s where John Lee works. | 那是约翰・李工作的地方 |
[36:19] | Could be where they met. | 他们可能就是在那认识的 |
[36:20] | Leslie’s BMW was in an accident | 莱斯利的宝马出了车祸 |
[36:22] | and she didn’t want to run it through her insurance. | 而她又不想报保险 |
[36:24] | She paid cash, | 于是她就付了现金 |
[36:25] | but not just for her repair but | 但是她不止付了自己的修车费 |
[36:26] | for the truck that she plowed into. | 还付了被她撞了的那辆卡车的修车费 |
[36:28] | Truck, what kind of truck? | 卡车 什么卡车 |
[36:30] | I don’t know, the driver hasn’t brought it in yet. | 不知道 卡车司机的车还没送修 |
[36:32] | Maybe ’cause he needed it for work. | 也许他的工作离不开那辆车 |
[36:35] | I saw a couple of thousand dollars worth of damage | 我注意到毛里斯・盖斯洛的卡车上有蹭痕 |
[36:37] | to Maurice Gallows’ truck. | 看上去也得花上个几千块钱去修 |
[36:40] | All right, | 好的 |
[36:41] | well, sounds like | 看来 |
[36:42] | we need to take a look at that truck, | 我们得去好好检查一下那辆卡车 |
[36:43] | compare the damage to Leslie’s car. | 将车上的碰撞痕迹跟莱斯利的车对比一下 |
[36:45] | I’ll take the truck. | 我负责卡车 |
[36:47] | Greg and I’ll take the Beemer. | 我和格雷格负责宝马 |
[36:52] | Victor 2-4, Victor 2-4. Come in. | V2-4 V2-4 收到请回话 |
[36:55] | Nice job matching the color. | 补色补得不错嘛 |
[36:56] | Well, yeah, to the naked eye anyway. | 是啊 至少肉眼是看不出差别 |
[37:06] | Yep, left-side damage. | 车的左侧有碰撞痕迹 |
[37:08] | I’ll call for a warrant. | 我打电话申请搜查令 |
[37:11] | 3-David-34. Shots fired. | 3-D-34 发生枪击 |
[37:13] | Request backup at our location. | 请求支援 |
[37:15] | 2-David-3-4, copy that. 4-34 call. | 2-D-3-4 收到 4-34马上到 |
[37:28] | We got one down. | 有一名伤员 |
[37:43] | We need rescue at 10923 Cartland Avenue. | 请派救护车到卡特兰大街10923号 |
[37:46] | – Gunshot victim. – Put the gun down! | -有枪击伤者 -把枪放下 |
[37:48] | Put the gun down! Now! | 把枪放下 快点 |
[37:50] | Stay with her. | 你留在这 |
[37:51] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[37:52] | John… | 约翰 |
[37:55] | please… | 拜托 |
[37:57] | do what he says. Put down the gun. | 听他的话 把枪放下 |
[38:00] | They made me go there. | 他们逼我去的 |
[38:03] | She made me. | 是她逼我的 |
[38:05] | Leslie? | 莱斯利吗 |
[38:06] | She said I could have her, | 她说菲欧娜归我 |
[38:08] | but she didn’t tell me what we had to do. | 但她没告诉我我们要去干什么 |
[38:11] | And then the screaming started. | 然后我就听到尖叫声 |
[38:17] | The shooting — | 还有开枪的声音 |
[38:18] | it was so loud and there was blood. | 枪声好大 到处都是血 |
[38:23] | There was so much blood. | 好多血 |
[38:25] | John, we can talk about this. | 约翰 我们可以慢慢谈 |
[38:26] | You’ve got to put the gun down. | 你要先把枪放下 |
[38:27] | She said Fiona had to die. | 她说菲欧娜必须得死 |
[38:30] | She gave me her gun… | 她把她的枪给了我 |
[38:33] | this gun. | 就是这把枪 |
[38:34] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:35] | – I just couldn’t do it. – Give me that. | -我就是下不了手 -把枪给我 |
[38:37] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[38:40] | She was so beautiful. | 她好美 |
[38:44] | I didn’t want to remember her like that, | 我不想记住她浑身是血的样子 |
[38:46] | so I came back | 于是我后来 |
[38:48] | afterward. | 又回去了 |
[38:56] | That awful woman. | 那个恶毒的女人 |
[38:59] | Sh-She took my Fiona away from me. | 她 她抢走了我的菲欧娜 |
[39:06] | Now… I have nothing. | 我现在 一无所有了 |
[39:15] | We found the murder weapons at Leslie Gitig’s house. | 我们在莱斯利・盖提格的家中找到了凶器 |
[39:18] | Knife, gun — the real one. | 刀 还有枪 那把真枪 |
[39:21] | I killed Chambliss and his family, like I said. | 我说过 是我杀了钱布里斯一家 |
[39:24] | Well, it’s a good story, | 你故事编得是不错 |
[39:25] | but this gun tells a better one. | 但是这把枪讲述的故事更真实 |
[39:29] | Maurice, your son did it. | 毛里斯 人是你儿子杀的 |
[39:31] | The gun goes back to him, | 这把枪是他的 |
[39:33] | so unless you make us understand | 所以除非你能告诉我们 |
[39:34] | what really happened, | 到底发生了什么 |
[39:36] | Lonny’s going to get the needle. | 不然的话朗利就要被安乐死了 |
[39:40] | Th-This is crazy, you know, I… | 这一切都太疯狂了 我 |
[39:43] | I’d blame Leslie. | 我觉得该怪莱斯利 |
[39:44] | It wasn’t like she hit your truck by accident. | 她撞上你的卡车绝对不仅仅是个意外 |
[39:47] | That’s just the beginning of the damage she did | 那仅仅是她给你和你家人 |
[39:49] | to you and your family. | 带来的噩梦的开始 |
[39:50] | There are no accidents, right? | 那根本就不是什么意外 对吧 |
[39:52] | A woman scorned | 一个被甩了女人 |
[39:54] | parks outside her ex-lover’s house night after night, | 每天晚上开车到她前男友家门口停着 |
[39:57] | thinking about how to destroy him? | 琢磨着怎么毁掉他 |
[40:00] | What does she see? | 她都看到了些什么 |
[40:01] | A pedophile lusting after a little girl… | 一个有着疯狂渴望的恋童癖 |
[40:04] | Stop pushing drugs on my son | 不要再给我儿子用毒品了 |
[40:06] | …and a father | 和一个为了儿子 |
[40:07] | fighting for his son. | 而抗争的父亲 |
[40:09] | Three strangers | 三个陌生人 |
[40:10] | who all want something. | 却有着相同的目标 |
[40:12] | They just need to meet. | 只需要创造个机会让他们见面 |
[40:15] | I did everything I could to get Lonny clean, | 我已经竭尽所能地让朗利戒毒了 |
[40:19] | and it was working. | 而且也很奏效 |
[40:22] | Then he met Cal, and I was losing him again. | 然后他遇到了凯 就又开始走回头路了 |
[40:27] | She swore it was just going to be Cal. | 她发誓我们只要杀掉凯就好了 |
[40:31] | Cal’s expecting me. | 凯在等我 |
[40:32] | She lied. | 她骗了我 |
[40:39] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[40:41] | Once I stepped into that house, | 从我踏进那家门的瞬间起 |
[40:43] | I had no choice. | 我就别无选择了 |
[40:49] | Run! | 快跑 |
[40:53] | You bitch! | 你个臭婊子 |
[41:07] | Give me that. | 把枪给我 |
[41:08] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[41:13] | You know what it’s like to lose a kid to drugs, | 你了解看着自己孩子吸毒成瘾的感受吗 |
[41:16] | to wish the world for ’em | 你希望他们拥有全世界 |
[41:18] | and see that world come crashing down around ’em? | 最终却眼睁睁看着他的世界走向毁灭 |
[41:23] | I do, | 实际上 |
[41:24] | actually. | 我了解 |
[41:29] | I do. | 我了解 |
[41:31] | But it still doesn’t justify killing a whole family. | 但你还是没有权利杀掉一整家人 |
[41:50] | I’m going to head out. | 我要出去了 |
[41:51] | You need anything? | 你还有什么事吗 |
[41:52] | No, I’m good, thank you. | 没事了 谢谢 |
[41:54] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[42:02] | “Cock Robin”. | 知更鸟 |
[42:03] | Really? | 亏你想得出来 |
[42:05] | What journal | 你这个灵感 |
[42:06] | did you get that one from? | 又是从哪本期刊上得来的 |
[42:09] | My parents were singers, | 我的父母都是歌手 |
[42:10] | and that was kind of a favorite around our, our van. | 小时候我整天都听这首歌 |
[42:15] | Go with what you know, right? | 凭经验办事 对吧 |
[42:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:18] | Well, it worked, it really worked. | 效果不错 真的不错 |
[42:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[42:23] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[42:29] | 家 | |
[42:33] | Aren’t you going to get that? | 你不接电话吗 |
[42:34] | I don’t want to be rude. | 我不想无礼 |
[42:35] | Oh, be rude. | 别顾忌那么多 |
[42:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:43] | Hey, doll, how are you? | 宝贝 你好吗 |
[42:46] | Uh, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[42:47] | I-I’ll pick something up for us on the way home. | 我回家的路上买点东西带回去吃就好了 |
[42:49] | Yeah, hey, hey, wait, how, how did Charlie do in practice? | 等一下 查理怎么样了 |