时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Yeah, baby! | 呀吼 赢了 |
[00:44] | 曼德勒海湾酒店 | |
[00:48] | Hey, it’s Carrot Top. | 大家好 我是红萝卜头 |
[00:49] | Welcome aboard the inner casino tram system. | 欢迎乘坐赌城穿梭有轨电车 |
[00:51] | This takes you from the Palermo hotel all the way down | 本列车将载您从巴勒莫酒店 |
[00:53] | to the Mediterranean hotel. | 前往地中海酒店 |
[00:54] | This is the best way to get from hotel to hotel. | 实乃穿梭酒店的不二之选 |
[00:56] | Just take the tram. It’s easy, it’s smart, too. | 搭电车 省事省时省心 |
[00:58] | It’s like 150 degrees outside in the shade. | 现在外头阴处好像高达150华氏度 |
[01:00] | It’s like 4:00 A.M., | 大概凌晨四点吧 |
[01:00] | and you’re like… ” I think my heart’s…” | 你感觉心脏快要… |
[01:39] | Don’t spend all your kids’ college funds at one hotel. | 别在一家酒店就花光孩子的大学经费 |
[01:42] | Spread the wealth, you know. | 得”分散投资” 内涵你懂的 |
[01:42] | 注:奥巴马上台前也曾说过这话,其意则为”分富于民” | |
[01:43] | Put a little bit everywhere. | 什么消费都尝下鲜 |
[01:44] | Drinking, gambling, smoking, prostitution. | 拼酒 赌博 抽大麻 嫖妓 |
[01:46] | Bring the kids. It’s great. | 带上孩子 家庭娱乐两不误 |
[01:48] | And when you’re in Vegas, go see a movie, | 来到维加斯 少不了看场电影 |
[01:50] | maybe go shopping, go check out a show, | 或去血拼一番 看场秀 |
[01:51] | but save room for carrot cake! | 但要腾出时间来看我的秀喔 |
[01:51] | 注:carrot cake指红发有雀斑的男生 | |
[01:56] | Looks like we’re at our destination. | 看来列车到站了 |
[01:57] | Remember, go explore the wonders of the mediterranean. | 别忘了挖掘地中海酒店的奥妙 |
[01:59] | Remember, in Vegas, anything can happen. | 记住 在维加斯 一切皆有可能 |
[02:04] | Hey, next time we break in a new supervisor, | 嗨 下回要再重新适应一位新上司 |
[02:07] | I’m in Hawaii, toes in the sand, drink in my hand. | 换我去夏威夷 享受海滩与冷饮 |
[02:10] | And I won’t be looking at bugs. | 那我就不用看到虫子了 |
[02:13] | Have fun in there. | 祝你勘察愉快 |
[02:15] | – Aloha, stranger. – Aloha. | -你好啊[夏威夷语] 外地人 -你好 |
[02:18] | Did you have a good training session? | 培训完成得顺利吗 |
[02:19] | Yeah, you know, three weeks of sand, surf and scarabs. | 顺利 享受了三周的沙滩 冲浪和飞艇 |
[02:23] | Well, I hope you got some rest, | 希望你休息够了 |
[02:24] | because it’s looking like a serious tower-caper. | 因为这事看来是起恶性的列车持械作案 |
[02:26] | Oh, yeah? Whose tower, the sheriff or the mayor’s? | 是吗 归谁管辖 州长还是市长的 |
[02:28] | Both. | 都是 |
[02:29] | Ow, I’m excited. | 噢 我沸腾了 |
[02:30] | Well, good. | 那就好 |
[02:32] | Shootout at the LV corral. | 市内电车环线发生枪战 |
[02:34] | Two dead, three injured. | 二死三伤 |
[02:41] | Whoa, I thought you said two dead. | 咦 你不是说二死三伤吗 |
[02:44] | I did. | 没错啊 |
[02:46] | Well, wh-what’s, what’s going on? | 那 那边那位是怎么回事 |
[02:48] | Should I be worried about something here? | 我有什么要注意的吗 |
[02:51] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |
[02:55] | You must be Stokes. | 你一定是丝多克斯吧 |
[02:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:59] | Yeah, you, uh… | 你在… |
[03:01] | You must be contaminating the crime scene. | 你刚无疑是在破坏犯罪现场 |
[03:03] | No, no, no. I already cleared the area. | 没有没有 这边我清过场了 |
[03:06] | – Give me a hand, will ya? – Yeah. | -来 拉我一把 -行 |
[03:09] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:11] | Oh, uh, D.B. Russell. New guy. | 哦对了 我是新来的DB・罗素 |
[03:15] | D.B…. Really? | 这缩写… 说真的 |
[03:15] | 注:此缩写可以是dead body | |
[03:18] | Right. Crazy. | 对 很绝吧 |
[03:20] | Platform surveillance. | 拿到站台监控录像了 |
[03:23] | Party at the Palermo. | 在巴勒莫站台还好好的 |
[03:26] | Hangover at the Mediterranean. | 到了地中海站台就乱套了 |
[03:28] | Time stamp. | 留意时间 |
[03:31] | Wow, the whole ride only lasted 73 seconds. | 哇 电车开过来只用了七十三秒 |
[03:35] | That’s about as long as it took you to size me up. | 就跟你判断我所花的时间差不多 |
[03:38] | Which is not bad, | 表现还不错 |
[03:38] | ’cause he’s still working on it. | 因为他还没弄懂我呢 |
[03:41] | Am I right? | 说中了吗 |
[03:51] | cam小池 | |
[03:54] | 后期 | |
[03:54] | 瓜瓜 | |
[04:14] | 犯罪现场调查 | |
[04:22] | What are you doing here, little buddy? | 你怎么会在这里呢 小家伙 |
[04:24] | EMTs said the wounded mom’s face was covered in ants. | 急救员说那位受伤母亲当时脸上全是蚂蚁 |
[04:28] | Spilled Mai Tai right where she went down. | 迈泰酒刚好洒在她倒下的地方 |
[04:31] | Explains the ant face, but how’d they get here? | 所以脸上才会有蚂蚁 但蚂蚁从哪来的 |
[04:35] | These are red harvesters. | 这是红色收获蚁 |
[04:37] | Pogonomyrmex Barbatus. | 一种收获蚁 |
[04:39] | They’re really the showgirls of the ant kingdom. | 它们算得上蚂蚁界的明星 |
[04:42] | They’re perfect for things like… | 它们最适合养在… |
[04:43] | – Ant farms. – Yeah. | -蚂蚁农场里 -没错 |
[04:46] | That would explain the sand. | 所以才会有一地沙子 |
[04:48] | The kid must have had it and dropped it. | 那孩子肯定是把农场摔了 |
[04:51] | Six years old… seeing all of this. | 才六岁的孩儿…目睹了这一切 |
[04:55] | What’s the, uh, what’s the cowboy telling us, suit? | 这边这个牛仔死因是什么 法医 |
[04:58] | A single gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸部中了一枪 |
[05:00] | Not a lot of blood. | 没大量失血 |
[05:02] | Game over in seconds. | 被秒杀了 |
[05:04] | His right hand tested positive for GSR. | 检测到右手有火药残留 |
[05:06] | The security guard had a .357. | 保安有把九毫米口径手枪 |
[05:09] | So the Beretta belongs to the cowboy. | 也就说这把贝瑞塔手枪是牛仔的 |
[05:13] | And let me take a look at this. | 我来检查下这枪 |
[05:19] | Two shots fired. | 开了两枪 |
[05:22] | How did baseball jersey do? | 穿棒球服这位的死因是什么 |
[05:24] | Well, there’s a lot of blood, | 流了一大滩血 |
[05:26] | but it looks like a single shot near the liver. | 看来是肝脏附近中了一枪 |
[05:29] | It’s a really awkward angle. | 这个角度相当别扭 |
[05:30] | A crossfire hit, maybe. Bled out. | 可能是误中流弹 血流不止 |
[05:39] | Thank you, suit. | 法医 谢谢你 |
[05:43] | Thomas Finnerty. | 汤马斯・芬尼特 |
[05:44] | Locust Valley, New York. | 住在纽约长岛蝗虫谷 |
[05:46] | No cash. Credit cards still here. | 没有现金 信用卡还在 |
[05:50] | What is all this stuff? | 这一滩是什么 |
[05:52] | It’s slimy. | 黏糊糊的 |
[05:53] | It’s like the tram puked. | 就像是电车漏油了 |
[05:59] | Ah. | 看 |
[06:00] | The rust pattern on the thing up here | 车顶上的锈迹 |
[06:03] | looks exactly the Centaurus constellation. | 就跟半人马星座一个样 |
[06:07] | How cool is that. | 真是巧啊 |
[06:10] | And that looks like a ricochet. | 那个看来是子弹撞凹的 |
[06:13] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[06:16] | Russell. | 我是罗素 |
[06:18] | Okay, where? | 收到 地点在哪 |
[06:21] | I just finished up my shift at the Palermo. | 我刚在巴勒莫站台交完班 |
[06:23] | Minding my own business. I hear a shot. | 正想着自己的事 就听到一声枪响 |
[06:25] | I look up. The guy in the cowboy hat’s got a gun. | 我一抬头 看到戴牛仔帽的家伙拿着枪 |
[06:28] | So, I took a deep breath, | 所以 我深吸一口气 |
[06:31] | went by the book. | 依法办事 |
[06:32] | – How many rounds did you fire? – Two or three. | -你一共开了几枪 -两三枪吧 |
[06:34] | They tell me you didn’t know this guy, right? | 他们说你不认识这个人 对吧 |
[06:35] | No, I didn’t know him. | 对 我不认识他 |
[06:36] | What I know is, he pulled a nine mil in a crowd. | 我只知道 他在人群中抽出把九毫米手枪 |
[06:39] | Yeah, I didn’t hear anything. | 我啥都没听到 |
[06:39] | I was in the car in front; It was quiet. | 我当时在前一节车厢 里头很静 |
[06:42] | Did you see anyone or anything odd on the Palermo platform? | 你在巴勒莫站台有看到可疑的人或事吗 |
[06:46] | No. | 没有 |
[06:47] | I’d lost my rent in Keno, so I was a bit dazed. | 我之前玩基诺输掉了租金 所以有点发愣 |
[06:47] | 基诺:对号牌赌博游戏,类似于乐透 | |
[06:51] | I heard people died. | 我听说有人死了 |
[06:52] | The sheriff will be making a statement soon. | 州长稍后会发表声明 |
[06:55] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[07:00] | His first mistake was playing keno. | 玩基诺是他犯的首个错误 |
[07:02] | It’s the worst odds in town. | 那是城里赢率最低的游戏 |
[07:03] | Good to know. | 受益匪浅 |
[07:05] | All right, we’ve accounted for all the passengers in the kill car | 好了 出事电车上的乘客都找到了 |
[07:08] | except for two. | 除了这两人 |
[07:09] | They’re in the wind. | 他们没了踪影 |
[07:10] | Any word on the mom? | 那位妈妈那边有消息吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah, she’s out of surgery. She’s going to be fine. | 有 她做完手术了 她会好起来的 |
[07:13] | I just got a call. 419 in… Brim county? | 我刚接到一个电话 在布林姆郡发现尸体 |
[07:17] | – Brime. – Brime. Brime. | -是布莱姆 -哦 布莱姆 |
[07:20] | So, probably a two-person job. | 也许需要两个人过去 |
[07:23] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[07:24] | What do I think? You’re the boss. | 问我吗 你才是老大呀 |
[07:27] | I think you should stop asking me what I think. | 你不该再问我的看法了 |
[07:29] | I’m glad we got that out of the way. | 很高兴咱俩把话说清了 |
[07:31] | I’ll take it. I haven’t been to Brim county in a while. | 我去吧 有一阵子没去过布林姆郡了 |
[07:33] | I just heard “Brime.” Wh…? | 不是叫布莱姆吗 为什… |
[07:38] | Take Saunders with you. | 带上商德斯 |
[07:39] | – Sanders. – Sanders. | -是桑德斯 -桑德斯 |
[07:40] | I’ll get it. | 记住了 |
[08:10] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[08:12] | Ricochet? | 子弹撞凹的吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:16] | All right. Thanks a lot. | 好的 十分感谢 |
[08:20] | Camper found him. | 露营者发现他的 |
[08:21] | No I.D. | 没身份证 |
[08:25] | Did you see the look on Nick’s face | 你有瞧见尼克进车厢后 |
[08:26] | on the tram when he saw Russell just lying there? | 看到罗素装死人时的表情吗 |
[08:28] | Awesome. | 值得玩味 |
[08:30] | Yesterday, Russell put on a murder victim’s watch, | 昨天 罗素还戴上了某凶案死者的手表 |
[08:33] | but he kept asking me for the time. | 但却不停问我时间 |
[08:35] | And so finally I was like, | 后来 我终于忍不住 |
[08:36] | “Russell, what time is it?” | 问他现在几点 |
[08:37] | And he just looked at his watch and walked away. | 他就看着手表 默默走开了 |
[08:40] | He did catch that Gig harbor killer. | 他确实是抓住吉格港杀手的人 |
[08:42] | Maybe it works for him. | 也许那套对他管用 |
[08:44] | Do you want to lie down on the ground and play dead or should I? | 那你要躺在地上装死人吗 还是我来 |
[08:48] | No sign of animal activity. | 没有动物来过的痕迹 |
[08:50] | Now, the coroner said that he had puncture wound in his belly. | 法医说他的肚子被刺伤了 |
[08:54] | So where’s the blood? | 怎么没流血呢 |
[08:56] | Wow,never seen that before? | 从来没见过呢 |
[09:00] | Face of a Jonas brother, body of my grandpa Pete. | 长着像乔纳斯兄弟 身体倒像我爷爷皮特 |
[09:04] | Shirt’s stretched out. | 衬衫拉得绷直 |
[09:05] | Incremental tears. | 还扯破了 |
[09:06] | Most of the buttons missing. | 大多数纽扣都掉了 |
[09:09] | Ripped off during the scuffle? | 是扭打时扯掉了吗 |
[09:13] | Now we just need to find our primary. | 看来咱们得找到第一案发现场 |
[09:16] | Hey, the casino’s all over my ass about this tram. | 赌场满世界追着我问电车的事 |
[09:19] | They want their tram back pronto. | 他们想马上要回电车 |
[09:20] | No people mover, no money in their pockets. | 缺了载客交通 他们赚不了钱 |
[09:22] | So I told them it was your call. | 所以我说这得由你说了算 |
[09:23] | So what’s it going to be, D.B.? | 那接着该咋办呢 DB |
[09:28] | Okay, let’s wrap it up. | 行 咱打包走人 |
[09:31] | But we haven’t even collected all the blood yet. | 但咱们还没收集完所有的血液样本 |
[09:33] | Yeah, exactly. Let’s wrap it up to go. | 没错 所以啊 咱们包回去继续 |
[09:37] | What, you want to take the whole tram | 什么意思 难不成你想把整辆电车 |
[09:39] | back to the CSI lab? | 搬回犯罪实验室吗 |
[09:40] | The whole thing? | 整辆吗 |
[09:41] | Why? Where would you take it? | 不行吗 给你会搬去哪 |
[09:43] | Excuse me just a second. | 恕我失陪一下 |
[09:45] | Oh, too many bubbles. | 噢 汽泡太多了 |
[09:51] | Yeah, I’m at the hospital now. | 对 我人在医院 |
[09:52] | I got to run. | 我得挂了 |
[09:53] | Hey, Albert, thanks for coming in, man. | 艾尔波特 谢谢你专程赶来 |
[09:55] | You know, the ER doc looks like… | 你也知道 急诊医生貌似… |
[09:57] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[09:58] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:00] | I’ve got some questions about the mom’s wounds. | 对于那位妈妈的伤势 我有点疑问 |
[10:02] | Well, it’s a pleasure to be here. | 很高兴能来医院 |
[10:03] | Somebody alive is a nice change. | 见着活人是个不错的转变 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[10:07] | Hey, hear anything about Ray Langston? | 对了 有雷・兰斯顿的消息吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah. Gloria’s doing well, so he’s doing well. | 有 格洛里亚渐有起色 所以他也好多了 |
[10:12] | Baltimore’s proven to be a potent medicinal for both of them. | 事实证明回巴尔的摩对他俩来说是帖强效良药 |
[10:15] | Medicinal? | 良药吗 |
[10:17] | You call being railroaded by IA therapeutic? | 你是说给爱荷华州医生草率定罪是良药吗 |
[10:22] | A serial killer is dead. | 一个连环杀手死了 |
[10:23] | The world’s a better place, right? | 世界更美好了 不是吗 |
[10:26] | Jim, Ray’s back with the woman he loves. | 吉姆 雷重回到心爱的女人身边 |
[10:28] | He’s got a second chance. | 他有了第二次机会 |
[10:30] | I think killing Haskell may have saved his life. | 我想 杀死哈斯克尔 也许让他重生了 |
[10:37] | Before she blacked out, | 在她昏迷前 |
[10:38] | she told the paramedics she felt paralysis in her legs. | 她告诉医护人员她觉得双腿麻痹 |
[10:42] | The gunshot didn’t do that. | 不可能是枪伤造成的 |
[10:43] | Well, something on that tram did. | 该是车上某样东西导致的 |
[10:45] | – Well, this is strange. – What? | -这就奇怪了 -怎么了 |
[10:53] | A puncture of some kind. | 被什么戳了一口 |
[10:55] | Needle mark? Bug bite? | 针刺的 还是虫咬的 |
[10:59] | That’s a hell of a big bug. | 那一定是一只大虫 |
[11:01] | Here you go. | 还你 |
[11:01] | I think this is yours, isn’t it, pal? | 这是你的 对吧 伙计 |
[11:04] | Hmm? | 对吧 |
[11:07] | Secret seal, right? | 《神秘海豹》对吧 |
[11:10] | Boy, I loves me some secret seal. | 伙计 我也挺喜欢神秘海豹的 |
[11:15] | Say, who’s your favorite character on there? | 说来听听 里面你最喜欢哪只 |
[11:19] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 不如这样吧 |
[11:20] | I’m gonna leave it right here | 我把帽子放在这 |
[11:22] | till you’re ready for it. | 你准备好了再拿回 |
[11:30] | Yeah, you’re doing great, bud. | 你表现得很好 伙计 |
[11:36] | Hey, Nick. | 喂 尼克 |
[11:38] | Have you seen my tennis ball anywhere? | 你有没有看到我的网球 |
[11:43] | You know, the invisible one? | 就是那个 透明的那个 |
[11:46] | Um… No, I, uh, | 呃 没有 我 |
[11:49] | I haven’t seen it. | 我没看见 |
[11:50] | Oh, for goodness’ sakes, it’s right here. | 噢 谢天谢地 在这呢 |
[11:56] | God, I love these things. | 啊 我爱死这球了 |
[12:00] | Still got it. | 宝刀未老呀 |
[12:02] | Oop. | |
[12:04] | Hey. | 喂 |
[12:05] | – See if you can get one by me. – Yeah. | -试试能不能接到我的球 -好 |
[12:08] | Oh, you’re gonna play that way, are you? | 噢 你想玩那套把戏 对吧 |
[12:12] | Whoop, Emmett, heads up. | 噢 埃米特 小心 |
[12:16] | Where’d you get it? | 你在哪买到的 |
[12:17] | Uh… | 呃 |
[12:18] | That was, uh… Target, yeah. On sale. | 这是在…塔吉特超市买的减价货 |
[12:21] | You can keep it if you want. | 你喜欢 你留着好了 |
[12:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:29] | Listen, I-I know it’s hard, | 听着 我知道你不容易 |
[12:31] | but Emmett… | 但是埃米特 |
[12:33] | If you can tell us anything you saw on the tram, | 如果你能告诉我们你在车上看到了什么 |
[12:36] | it would be very helpful. | 将对我们很有帮助 |
[12:37] | It’s okay if you can’t remember anything. | 要是你全忘了 那也没关系 |
[12:41] | I saw an alien. | 我看到一个外星人 |
[12:43] | Wow. | 哇 |
[12:44] | Big one, or… A little one? | 体型庞大 还是瘦小呢 |
[12:48] | Little one. | 瘦小的 |
[12:50] | Was it by itself? | 就它一个吗 |
[12:59] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[13:02] | Got an ID on our cowboy. | 查到这牛仔的身份了 |
[13:03] | Robert Mundler. Tolleson, Arizona. | 罗伯特・门德勒 住在亚利桑那州托尔森 |
[13:07] | In town for the gun show. | 来这儿看枪展的 |
[13:08] | And he decides to start his own. | 还决定也秀一回自己的枪 |
[13:11] | I recovered a bullet from his chest. | 从他胸部取出了一颗子弹 |
[13:13] | It severed the ascending aorta. | 子弹切断了升主动脉 |
[13:16] | Sent it off to ballistics, | 送去做弹道测试了 |
[13:17] | came back a .357. | 结果证明是九毫米口径子弹 |
[13:19] | Well, it’s the same caliber | 跟咱们在那位母亲身上 |
[13:20] | as the two we collected from the mom. | 取出的两颗口径一样 |
[13:21] | Confirms that our security guard got off at least three shots. | 证明那位保安至少开了三枪 |
[13:25] | So, who ruined Mr. Finnerty’s night? | 那芬尼特又是断送在谁手上呢 |
[13:28] | The cowboy or security guard? | 牛仔 还是保安 |
[13:30] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[13:31] | He had other complications. | 他患有某种并发症 |
[13:34] | He was suffering from advanced Mesothelioma. | 他的间皮瘤已经到了晚期 |
[13:36] | The lungs are encased by a dense, fibrotic mass. | 肺部被大量稠密的纤维化组织包住 |
[13:40] | Tumors infiltrated the ribs | 肿瘤已渗透到肋骨 |
[13:42] | and intercostal muscles. | 和肋间肌 |
[13:44] | How much time did he have? | 他原本还能活多久 |
[13:45] | Three months at best. | 最多三个月 |
[13:46] | Mercifully cut short by sharp-force trauma, | 所幸他被利器所伤 肝脏遭横切 |
[13:49] | transecting his liver. | 让他得以解脱 |
[13:52] | Wait a minute. He wasn’t shot? | 等一下 他没中枪吗 |
[13:54] | Nope. Another crime, another assailant. | 没有 是两起凶案 不同凶手 |
[13:58] | Somebody brought a knife to a gun fight. | 也就是有人持刀闯入了一场枪战 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:06] | So in 73 seconds, we have a gunfight | 在这七十三秒内 车里发生了一场枪战 |
[14:09] | and a guy getting stabbed. | 以及一位男子遇刺 |
[14:10] | Yeah, and don’t forget about mom’s bug bite. | 对 别忘了还有母亲被虫咬了 |
[14:12] | What the hell didn’t happen on this ride? | 什么离奇事都让这趟车给碰上了 |
[14:15] | Okay, all right. Let’s start with what we know. | 好了 咱们从已掌握的信息开始吧 |
[14:17] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[14:18] | Red strings are the security guard’s. | 红线代表保安 |
[14:19] | He saw the cowboy draw his gun. | 他看到牛仔抽出手枪 |
[14:22] | Got off three shots. | 于是开了三枪 |
[14:24] | Two shots missed and hit the mom; | 两枪射偏了 击中了母亲 |
[14:26] | The third kills the cowboy. | 第三枪击毙牛仔 |
[14:28] | How’d our cowboy do at the rodeo? | 那牛仔在火拼中表现如何 |
[14:30] | Well, the green strings are his. | 绿线代表的就是他 |
[14:31] | He returns fire. One shot was a total miss, hitting the window. | 他回击了 一枪射失 打中车窗 |
[14:35] | And then the other one went through the security guard, | 随后一枪擦伤了保安 |
[14:37] | and kind of just takes a tour of the tram. | 而后在车厢里飞了一轮吧 |
[14:40] | And the bullet goes… | 最后子弹飞向… |
[14:42] | up and ricochets. | 车顶 撞出个凹洞 |
[14:46] | Oh. Sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[14:47] | Hold that thought. | 待会接着说 |
[14:49] | Could be my wife. | 可能是我妻子打来的 |
[14:51] | Hey, honey. | 喂 宝贝 |
[14:53] | Uh… well, I’ll ask. | 呃 我会问的 |
[14:55] | Um… | 呃 |
[14:57] | My wife’s calling about a farmers market. | 我妻子打来问我农贸市场在哪 |
[14:59] | You, you guys have those here, right? | 你们这里有农贸市场吧 |
[15:04] | Um, you know what? I’m going to have to call you back. | 那个 这样吧 我待会再回你电话 |
[15:08] | All right. Explain this to me: | 继续 给我解释一下 |
[15:10] | if the stabbing victim, Tom Finnerty, | 如果遇刺死者汤姆・芬尼特 |
[15:12] | is standing right here, | 站在这里 |
[15:14] | in the middle of the crossfire, | 正好处于枪战的中心 |
[15:15] | how come he’s not Swiss cheese? | 他怎么就没落个千疮百孔呢 |
[15:17] | Well, he must have gone down before the shooting started. | 那他一定是在枪战发生前就倒下了 |
[15:20] | I’ll buy that. | 我同意 |
[15:22] | Yeah, and don’t forget about the slime. | 别忘了那滩黏液 |
[15:24] | Yeah, all right. So the… | 好的 那… |
[15:25] | The slime path goes over the Mai Tai, | 黏液痕迹覆过了迈泰酒迹 |
[15:28] | which means the slime event came later in the ride. | 也就是说这滩黏液是之后才弄上去的 |
[15:33] | Did someone say “Slime”? | 刚有人提到黏液对吗 |
[15:35] | Actually, uh, what you’re looking at is | 其实 你们眼前那滩东西是 |
[15:37] | a concentrated mixture of mucus, Tyrosinase, | 生物黏液 酪氨酸酶 赖氨酸 |
[15:40] | Lysine and Sodium Chloride. | 和氯化钠的浓缩混合物 |
[15:42] | -Meaning… -Meaning… | 也就是…-也就是说 |
[15:44] | there was an octopus on board. | 车上有一条章鱼 |
[15:47] | A Cephalopod Mollusk, technically. | 严格来说 应是头足类软体动物 |
[15:49] | Uh, how’d you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[15:50] | The kid said he saw an alien. | 那孩子说看到一个外星人 |
[15:53] | And we found saltwater trace in the slime. | 而我们则发现黏液里含有海水 |
[15:56] | Not sure how the alien part factors into the equation. | 没听出来你是怎么从这些联想到外星人的 |
[16:00] | All right. Look. | 好了 看这 |
[16:02] | Slime path heads towards the door, right? | 黏液痕迹的方向正对车门 对吧 |
[16:04] | What if our ricochet left the scene? | 那要是咱们的流弹不在现场呢 |
[16:11] | I think that our ‘pod got winged. | 我想咱们的海洋生物中弹了 |
[16:15] | Well, it’s all perfectly logical, except for one thing. | 整个推理非常合乎逻辑 除却一件事 |
[16:18] | What’s an octopus doing on a Vegas tram? | 章鱼怎么会跑到维加斯的电车上呢 |
[16:24] | What do you make of the Shar-pei chest? | 你对这像沙皮狗似的胸部怎么看 |
[16:26] | Exposure? | 因为曝尸荒野吗 |
[16:27] | It’s more like the skin was stretched. | 更可能是皮肤绷紧了 |
[16:36] | That’s odd. | 奇怪了 |
[16:39] | Connective tissues separated | 结缔组织和 |
[16:40] | from the Subcutaneous fat. | 皮下脂肪分离了 |
[16:42] | Falls right off the muscle. | 跟肌肉脱离了 |
[16:45] | Dark residue along the Stratum Germinativum | 生发层上的黑色沉淀物 |
[16:49] | it’s curious. | 很不寻常 |
[16:52] | Ugh. | 噢 |
[16:53] | Just got results back from | 刚拿到沙皮男的 |
[16:54] | Shar-pei’s shirt and pants. | 衣裤检验报告 |
[16:56] | Found traces of “Bambi blood.” | 上面沾有鹿血 |
[16:59] | You know, he had GSR on his hand. | 知道吗 他手上有火药残留 |
[17:01] | Maybe he was a hunter. | 也许他是个猎人 |
[17:05] | That doesn’t look like a knife. | 这伤不像是刀子造成的 |
[17:06] | Barely penetrated the skin. | 完全穿透皮肤了 |
[17:10] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[17:11] | This… | 这… |
[17:13] | is so incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[17:15] | I think I know what happened. | 我想我清楚来龙去脉了 |
[17:17] | I gotta make a call. | 我得打个电话 |
[17:24] | Thanks for the heads-up, Catherine. | 谢谢你的提前通知 凯萨琳 |
[17:28] | Nicky, I’m sorry. | 尼克 对不起 |
[17:29] | There’s just been a hell of a lot going on around here. | 只是最近这里发生了太多变故 |
[17:31] | New boss needed an office; | 新头儿需要一间办公室 |
[17:33] | I gave him yours, I’m sorry. | 所以我把你的让给了他 抱歉 |
[17:34] | You know he’s growing ‘shrooms in there, right? | 你知道他在里面养死亡蘑菇 对吧 |
[17:34] | 死亡蘑菇:一种致幻类蘑菇 | |
[17:36] | – They’re supposed to be medicinal. – Medicinal? | -它们应该是用来入药的 -入药 |
[17:38] | – Don’t get me started. – This is great. | -别说这个了 -真是好极了 |
[17:40] | Ray Langston screws up, and we all gotta pay for it. | 雷・兰斯顿犯了错 我们却得陪着赎罪 |
[17:42] | Awesome. This is really fair. | 了不起 公平极了 |
[17:43] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[17:45] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[17:46] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:48] | Um, that’s my phone. Excuse me. | 那电话找我的 失陪一下 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry, Morgan. Good to see you. | 抱歉 摩根 很高兴见到你 |
[17:54] | How’s it going? | 过得怎样 |
[17:55] | You know… it’s going. | 生活嘛 也就那样过呗 |
[17:59] | You’re not leaving? | 你不是要走吧 |
[18:00] | No, no. I’m just, uh, moving offices, I guess. | 不 不是 我只是在换办公室…吧 |
[18:06] | I heard about Langston. | 我听说了兰斯顿的事 |
[18:08] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[18:10] | So what are you doing here? | 对了 你怎么来了 |
[18:12] | I’m due for a little Vegas action. | 我应约来维加斯转转呀 |
[18:14] | Oh, well… All the action’s at the strip, | 哦 该转的地方都在长街上 |
[18:16] | it’s not around here. | 这里没啥好转的 |
[18:17] | Hey, Greg. | 格雷格 |
[18:18] | Come here, I want you to meet somebody. | 过来 给你介绍个人 |
[18:20] | Morgan Brody, | 摩根・布洛迪 |
[18:21] | this is Greg Sanders. | 这位是格雷格・桑德斯 |
[18:22] | Greg was our L.A. Expert on the Haskell case. | 格雷格是哈斯克尔一案咱拉斯维加斯的专家 |
[18:25] | Oh, right! Great work. | 哦 是你 干得漂亮 |
[18:27] | Good to put a face with the name. | 很高兴见到真人 |
[18:29] | You don’t look like a history nerd. | 你看起来不像是历史宅 |
[18:31] | Neither do you. | 你也不像啊 |
[18:33] | I mean the nerd part. | 我是指你不像宅 |
[18:35] | Not that you are a nerd. | 并不是说你是宅女 |
[18:36] | Or that there’s anything wrong with being a nerd. | 也不是说当一个宅有什么不好 |
[18:40] | Right. | 对 |
[18:43] | I’ll catch you guys later. | 回头见 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:49] | That’s Ecklie’s daughter? | 那是埃克利的女儿 |
[18:52] | Dude, don’t even think about it, I’m telling you. | 兄弟 听哥一句劝 想到别想 |
[18:58] | I finally found him under the tracks at the Palermo station. | 最后给我在巴勒莫站的车轨下找到它 |
[19:02] | Hmm, good shape, considering. | 真神呐 竟然还完好无缺 |
[19:05] | I do love a good “Octopsy.” | 验章鱼尸 我喜欢 |
[19:06] | Hodges, please. | 霍奇斯 别玩了 |
[19:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:14] | COD is… hearts failure. | 死因是心力衰竭 |
[19:18] | They have three. | 它们有三颗心脏 |
[19:20] | Looks like the bullet | 看来子弹 |
[19:21] | perforated the bronchial hearts | 穿透了两个鳃心 |
[19:24] | and lodged right in the oxygenating heart. | 最后不偏不倚嵌进了输送充氧血的心脏 |
[19:34] | Four, five, six. | 四 五 六 |
[19:36] | Right twist. Nine mil. | 膛线向右缠绕 九毫米口径 |
[19:38] | Consistent with the cowboy’s Beretta. | 跟牛仔的贝瑞塔手枪吻合 |
[19:42] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[19:44] | Looks like human tissue on the beak. | 嘴上貌似残留了些人体组织 |
[19:46] | I think he bit somebody. | 我想它咬了人 |
[19:48] | Somebody’s mother. | 某人的妈妈 |
[19:49] | That would explain Mrs. Drake’s paralysis. | 所以德雷克夫人才会双腿麻痹 |
[19:53] | Huh. | 哈 |
[19:55] | Got something you like? | 看到金子了吗 |
[19:56] | I do. Look at our missing couple. | 没错 瞧这对人间蒸发的男女 |
[19:59] | I think I can explain why senior Ocho was on that tram. | 我想我知道八脚章鱼哥为什么会在车上了 |
[20:03] | Look at the tattoo: Vintage diving helmet. | 看这个纹身 是个老式潜水头盔 |
[20:08] | Japanese woman. Octopus. | 日本女人 章鱼 想到没 |
[20:11] | Two word: Shokushu goukan. | 两个词 触手 强奸 |
[20:14] | Tentacle erotica. | 就是触手淫虐 |
[20:16] | Ancient Japanese secret. | 古老的日本秘事 |
[20:18] | Men will pay money to watch women… | 男人会花钱看女人… |
[20:20] | Make love with senior Ocho? | 跟八脚章鱼哥做爱吗 |
[20:22] | – Ew. – Oh, come on. | -好恶 -胡说 |
[20:24] | Eight times the pleasure, eight times the fun. | 那可是八倍的愉悦 八倍的乐趣 |
[20:25] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[20:26] | So… red dress had octopus on a leash? | 那红裙子女人拴着一条章鱼上车吗 |
[20:29] | No. No, as a matter of fact… | 不 不对 实际上 |
[20:32] | in her purse. | 藏在她包里 |
[20:34] | Purse looks full going in, | 上车时挎包看起来很鼓 |
[20:37] | empty coming out. | 下车时都瘪了 |
[20:40] | Let me, uh… let me ask you something real quick. | 我想…我想简单问你个问题 |
[20:44] | I’m kind of new in town. | 我初来乍到 |
[20:46] | Do you know any good | 推荐几家不错的 |
[20:48] | Shokushu goukan parlors? | 表演触手强奸的店来 |
[21:17] | Seaworld’s closed. | 海洋世界要闭馆了 |
[21:22] | So you want to tell me about | 你想跟我说说 |
[21:24] | your little tram ride adventure last night? | 昨晚那趟电车惊险之旅吗 |
[21:26] | I wasn’t on a tram. I was in a tub. | 我没在车上 我当时在浴缸里 |
[21:28] | So, that’s not you fleeing a crime scene? | 那逃离现场的这个人不是你咯 |
[21:32] | I didn’t feel like getting shot. | 我也是不想挨子弹罢了 |
[21:33] | No, who does? I don’t feel like getting shot. | 对啊 谁会想挨啊 这借口谁都会说 |
[21:35] | You know, I’ve always wondered. | 我一直很好奇 |
[21:36] | What do you feed those guys? | 你都拿什么喂它们 |
[21:39] | – Crayfish, mostly. – Ah. | -通常拿小龙虾 -哦 |
[21:42] | Claude actually had a thing for shrimp. | 但克劳德却对虾情有独钟 |
[21:45] | He was fussy. | 他很挑剔 |
[21:48] | But he was worth it. | 但他值得特别对待 |
[21:49] | So Claude was on the tram? | 所以说克劳德也在车上 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[21:55] | So you found Claude? | 那么说你找到克劳德了 |
[21:56] | Forget about Claude. Okay? | 别再谈克劳德了 好吗 |
[21:58] | Let’s talk about the guy with the knife in his gut. | 咱说回那个身中一刀的家伙 |
[22:00] | Look, I had nothing to do with that. | 听着 那事跟我没一点关系 |
[22:01] | Oh, well, maybe your boyfriend did. | 是吗 或许跟你男朋友有关 |
[22:03] | Boyfriend? You mean the psycho with the blade? | 男朋友 你说那个拿着刀的神经病吗 |
[22:07] | Look, one second he’s drooling all over me, | 听着 前一秒他还对着我猛流口水 |
[22:09] | shoving a room key in my… | 把房间门卡硬塞进我… |
[22:12] | Next second, he’s got a knife out. | 下一秒 他就抽出一把刀 |
[22:15] | Like magic. I’ll show you a magic room… | 像魔术一样 给你看看我的魔法房 |
[22:18] | Hey. | 喂 |
[22:24] | The poor guy in the baseball jersey. | 可怜了那个穿棒球服的人 |
[22:26] | Do you still have that hotel key? | 那张房间门卡你还留着吗 |
[22:29] | That depends on what you’re gonna charge me with. | 这要看你要告我什么罪了 |
[22:31] | We’re gonna charge you with… | 我们将要告你… |
[22:32] | Wh-what? | 怎么了 |
[22:36] | Do you want to see Claude again? | 你想再看到克劳德吗 |
[22:39] | Yes. | 想 |
[22:40] | I can make that happen, | 我可以答应你 |
[22:42] | but we’ll need to see that hotel key. | 但你要先交出那张房间门卡 |
[22:43] | – Okay? – Okay. | -行吗 -行 |
[22:50] | The room’s registered to Tom Finnerty. | 登记入住该房的是汤姆・芬尼特 |
[22:53] | – The victim? – Yeah. | -死者吗 -对 |
[22:56] | Las Vegas police. Open up. | 拉斯维加斯警察 开门 |
[23:10] | Got the knife. | 刀在这 |
[23:24] | Suicide. | 是自杀 |
[23:33] | Whoa… | 哇 |
[23:36] | Am I dead? | 我死成了吗 |
[23:41] | I swear to God, I didn’t kill my brother. | 我发誓 我没杀我哥 |
[23:48] | Tom was my brother. I’d never hurt my b… | 汤姆是我哥 我绝不会伤害我… |
[23:51] | Why would I hurt my brother? | 我干啥要伤害我哥 |
[23:52] | You do know that | 你也知道 |
[23:53] | we found the murder weapon in your hotel room, right? | 我们在你房间里找到了凶器 |
[23:55] | With your fingerprints all over it? | 上面全是你的指纹 |
[23:57] | Look, man, my brother only had a few months left. | 听着 伙计 我哥只剩下几个月命 |
[24:00] | He was dying of lung cancer, so… | 他有肺癌 快死了 所以 |
[24:02] | I was giving him a make-a-wish weekend. | 我给他搞了个许愿周 |
[24:04] | It says here, Jimmy, | 这上面说 吉米 |
[24:05] | that you served two years in juvie for auto theft, | 你在因偷车在少管所蹲了两年 |
[24:09] | and two in Ely for assault, | 因伤人在伊利监狱蹲了两年 |
[24:10] | and that you’re currently out on parole from Corcoran | 另一宗伤人案判到了科科兰监狱 |
[24:12] | for another assault. | 目前假释中 |
[24:14] | And do you know that | 还有你知道 |
[24:14] | it’s a violation of your parole to be in Vegas? | 你来维加斯是违反了假释吗 |
[24:17] | All that’s true, except the part about killing Tom. | 全都属实 但我没有杀汤姆 |
[24:20] | I don’t even know how it happened. | 我根本就不晓得事情是怎么发生的 |
[24:23] | We were heading to the tram. | 我们当时正准备上车 |
[24:26] | And I see this hot Asian chick in a tight red dress… | 接着我看到一个穿紧身红裙的亚裔辣妹 |
[24:32] | Tom catches up to me and, uh, | 汤姆跟上我后 |
[24:35] | he’s got this friggin’ knife sticking out of him, | 我看到他身上插着一把刀 |
[24:38] | and so I pulled it out. | 我马上跑去拔刀 |
[24:39] | Then the guy in the cowboy hat started shooting. | 接着戴牛仔帽的家伙开始乱开枪 |
[24:42] | Tommy was dying. Um… | 汤姆快断气了 |
[24:46] | Nothing I could do. | 我啥都做不了 |
[24:50] | Well, if I really loved my brother, | 要是你真爱你哥 |
[24:53] | I would have stayed with him. | 你就会一直陪着他 |
[24:54] | I wouldn’t have just left him alone to die like that. | 绝不会丢下他一个孤独上路 |
[25:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:05] | Tommy deserved better. | 汤姆不该就那样死掉 |
[25:07] | A lot better. | 太不该了 |
[25:20] | This is embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[25:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:25] | Here you go. Why don’t you take that? | 给你 你拿着擦擦吧 |
[25:28] | I’ll tell you what. Why don’t we back up | 这样吧 咱们往回说 |
[25:30] | and tell me how this whole day started, all right? | 说说当天一天你们是怎么过的 |
[25:32] | It was a 51’s game, right? | 去看了拉斯维加斯51区队的棒球赛吗 |
[25:34] | We, um… we both played in high school, and… | 我们 上高中那会都玩过棒球 |
[25:40] | Tommy was a hell of a first baseman. | 汤姆是出色的一垒手 |
[25:42] | Yeah, I played in college little bit. | 我上大学也玩过一下 |
[25:44] | I wasn’t very good. | 水准马虎 |
[25:46] | What about you? Were you any good? | 你呢 你擅长什么位置 |
[25:48] | He’s not playing good cop right now, is he? | 他不是为了演好警察而为之 对吧 |
[25:51] | No. That’s what I’m talking about. | 对 我就是想说这个 |
[25:52] | They all think they’re social workers. | 他们都当自己是社工 |
[25:54] | They are good, though. | 但他们很不错 |
[25:56] | Yeah, but that’s not the point. | 话是没错 但重点不在这 |
[25:58] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我懂 |
[26:01] | Medication, and, uh… | 药物 和… |
[26:03] | I like Nick. | 我喜欢尼克 |
[26:04] | I went down to play a little black Jack. | 我下楼玩了会21点 |
[26:07] | I’d hate to lose him. | 我不想失去他 |
[26:15] | Hey. | 喂 |
[26:16] | Oh, hey, I uh, ran into Morgan Brody today. | 我今天碰见摩根・布洛迪了 |
[26:19] | She’s really… | 她真的… |
[26:20] | – What are you watching, Greg? – Norwegian YouTube. | -格雷格 你在看啥呢 -挪威视频网 |
[26:23] | So, our Shar-pei Doe got me thinking. | 咱们的沙皮无名男启发我的 |
[26:25] | He’s a deer hunter, right? | 他是名猎鹿人对吧 |
[26:26] | Like a long line of Sanders men. | 跟俺家一样 是猎鹿世家 |
[26:28] | Don’t worry, the bucks stop with me. | 别慌 我为钱所动 转行了 |
[26:30] | But meet my cousin Jerker from Nesoddtangen. | 但看看我这位住纳索统良村的表兄尤尔科 |
[26:33] | He’s got this deer-skinning technique | 他懂得这门剥鹿皮的技术 |
[26:35] | that uses an air compressor to separate the skin from the muscle. | 就是用空气压缩机使皮肤和肌肉分离 |
[26:39] | That is disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[26:41] | Well, that also might be our COD. | 这可能就是沙皮男的死因 |
[26:43] | Our Vic had a puncture wound in his torso. | 死者上身有一处刺孔 |
[26:46] | I’m thinking he was “hulked.” | 我认为他被”浩克”了[源自《无敌浩克》] |
[26:48] | You mean like inflated. | 你是指他被充气了 |
[26:49] | It’s possible. Probably take one big-ass air compressor. | 很有可能 也许用了大型空气压缩机 |
[26:53] | You know, you and your cousin Jerker may be on to something. | 也许 你和你表兄杰尔科还真蒙对了 |
[26:56] | It’s Jerker. | 是尤尔科 |
[26:57] | The trace report on the black residue | 痕量报告指出咱们在灭鹿男 |
[26:58] | we found on our deer hater… Polyalphaolefin. | 体内发现的黑色沉淀物是聚α烯烃基础油 |
[27:02] | – It’s a lubricating oil. – It also kind of sounds Norwegian. | -这是一种润滑油 -发音也像挪威语 |
[27:05] | It’s found in commercial air compressors, | 常见于商用空气压缩机 |
[27:07] | like the ones they use in truck stops to fill big rig tires. | 比如卡车停靠站专供大车胎充气的那种 |
[27:11] | And I think there’s a truck stop | 我想犯罪现场附近 |
[27:12] | a few Miles from our crime scene. | 应该有个卡车停靠站 |
[27:22] | Your jacket is impressive. | 你的履历很亮眼 |
[27:27] | So, uh, what was it this time? | 这次来 又是为了什么事 |
[27:32] | I think you know. | 你还不清楚吗 |
[27:36] | Langston fallout… | 兰斯顿事件的负面影响 |
[27:38] | It had a far reach. | 波及到我 |
[27:44] | There are hundreds of other crime labs in this country. | 国内有好几百家犯罪实验室 |
[27:48] | This one’s the best. | 这家是最顶尖的 |
[27:51] | It’s your call. | 全凭你一句 |
[28:11] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[28:13] | Let me talk to you for a second. | 咱俩来聊一会 |
[28:15] | Yeah, sure. | 行 |
[28:18] | Look, I don’t know how things were done before I got here, | 瞧 我不知道在我之前你们是怎样办事的 |
[28:22] | and I like to think of myself as an easygoing kind of guy. | 我喜欢当个平易近人的人 |
[28:25] | I like it that way. | 我喜欢随和点 |
[28:27] | But when I ask for something, I expect to get it. | 但同时 我也希望对方能按我要求做事 |
[28:32] | Oh, yeah, I’m sorry. | 哦 那个 抱歉 |
[28:34] | I’m still working on my field investigation report. | 现场勘察报告我还在完善 |
[28:37] | I don’t see a pen in your hand. | 没看到你有带纸笔啊 |
[28:43] | All right, man, I’ll give you the report, | 好了 老兄 我会交报告给你的 |
[28:44] | but it’s not gonna have the right answers in it. | 但里面可没有事件的真相 |
[28:46] | It’s a start. It’s a form of communication, | 这是第一步 是一种交流方式 |
[28:48] | and I shouldn’t have to chase you down here to get it. | 不该由我追着你 问你要 |
[28:54] | Yeah, you’re right. It won’t happen again. | 你说得对 下不为例 |
[28:56] | Oh, it probably will. | 这很难说 |
[28:59] | Hey, college baseball, huh? | 大学玩过棒球是吧 |
[29:03] | Yeah, how’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:04] | Well, I watched you get all cozy with our suspect. | 我一直看着你安抚咱们的疑犯 |
[29:12] | Why don’t we talk about the tram ride, instead? | 咱们不如说回电车事件吧 |
[29:14] | I was a pretty lousy baseball player. | 我那时棒球玩得很烂 |
[29:17] | I think that’d be a good idea. | 那就言归正传吧 |
[29:20] | Okay, 73 seconds station to station. | 两站之间车程为七十三秒 |
[29:22] | And in that time frame, Tom Finnerty is stabbed. | 在这段时间里 汤姆・芬尼特遇刺了 |
[29:25] | We assume the cowboy sees Jimmy with the knife, | 假设牛仔看到吉米拿着刀 |
[29:28] | pulls out his gun. | 于是拔出枪 |
[29:29] | Security guard sees that, pulls out his. | 保安看到这幕 也拔出了枪 |
[29:31] | Bullets start flying. | 顿时子弹四飞 |
[29:33] | Both the security guard and the cowboy get hit. | 保安和牛仔都中弹了 |
[29:36] | And the mom’s collateral damage. | 而这位母亲则遭殃及 |
[29:37] | Now, that part is in my report. | 这些都写进报告了 |
[29:39] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很好 |
[29:40] | Okay. So we know what they did. | 好了 现在我们搞清楚这几人了 |
[29:41] | We don’t need them anymore. | 可以剔除他们了 |
[29:43] | Adios, folks. | 你们几个消失吧 |
[29:46] | That leaves the stabbing. | 还剩遇刺谜团未解 |
[29:47] | But now, you don’t think that your best friend Jimmy did it. | 但是 你认为凶手不是你好友吉米 |
[29:50] | Red dress said Jimmy stabbed his brother. | 红裙女说吉米刺了他哥一刀 |
[29:54] | Jimmy said he was only trying to pull the knife out. | 吉米说他只是帮他把刀拔出来 |
[29:56] | Personally, I think that | 个人来看 我想 |
[29:58] | she probably saw the knife in Jimmy’s hand | 她可能是看到吉米手握着刀 |
[30:00] | and just filled in the rest. | 就想当然了 |
[30:02] | Okay, I’ll buy it. Red dress can go. | 好 我同意 红裙女排除了 |
[30:08] | You’re Jimmy. | 当你是吉米 |
[30:09] | Yeah, and I see my brother with a knife sticking out of his gut. | 好 我看到我哥身上插着一把刀 |
[30:13] | I got to help him. | 我上前帮他 |
[30:14] | So, I run over. | 所以我跑上去 |
[30:17] | I go to pull the knife out, | 把刀拔了出来 |
[30:19] | and that’s when all hell breaks loose. | 这时情况便一发不可收拾 |
[30:22] | The shooting starts as the tram pulls to a stop. | 电车进站后 枪战开始 |
[30:25] | Self-preservation kicks in. | 出于自卫本能 |
[30:27] | As I’m running out… | 我匆忙逃走… |
[30:30] | I deposit two blood drops on the door here from the knife. | 过程中甩了两滴刀上沾的血在门这 |
[30:34] | And we know that that’s Tom’s blood. | 我们都知道那是汤姆的血 |
[30:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:42] | Hang on now, wait a second. | 等等 有新发现 |
[30:45] | There’s a third blood drop here, | 这里还有另一滴血 |
[30:46] | and it’s different than the others. | 而且跟别的血迹不同 |
[30:48] | Come take a look at this. | 过来看看 |
[30:51] | Looks like they were all deposited at the same time. | 乍一看像是同时溅上车门的 |
[30:55] | But this droplet has a ghost ring. | 但这滩血滴有个细而大的圆环 |
[30:58] | Blood drops dry from the outside in. | 血液是从外往内逐渐干涸的 |
[31:00] | It takes at least 30 seconds to form a ghost ring. | 形成这样的圆环至少得花三十秒 |
[31:03] | If this blood came off the knife as Jimmy was running out, | 如果这滴血是吉米拿着刀逃跑时溅到的 |
[31:06] | there wouldn’t have been enough time to form a ring. | 那是不够时间形成圆环的 |
[31:08] | 73 seconds is plenty of time. | 但七十三秒就足够有余 |
[31:11] | And the only way that could have happened | 所以有且只有一个可能 |
[31:13] | if it was on the door before the tram ride even started. | 那就是这滴血是在电车离站前沾上的 |
[31:18] | I don’t think there’s any way | 我认为俺老朋友 |
[31:19] | my old pal Jimmy could have done this. | 吉米不可能是凶手 |
[31:20] | Well done, Nick. | 干得漂亮 尼克 |
[31:22] | We’re still looking for a killer. | 凶手还等着我们抓呢 |
[31:24] | Well, we do have a witness with the best seat in the house. | 别忘了我们有一个视角绝佳的现场目击证人 |
[31:28] | Oh, yeah, we do, don’t we? | 哦对 可不是嘛 |
[31:33] | Emmett, you’re doing great. | 埃米特 你表现得很好 |
[31:35] | Okay, so you sat down. | 好了 你坐下了 |
[31:38] | Tram started to fill up. | 人们陆续上车 |
[31:40] | I’m the guy in the 51’s Jersey. | 我是穿51区队球衣的人 |
[31:40] | 51s是拉斯维加斯51区棒球队的缩写 | |
[31:42] | Come walking on. | 踏入车门 |
[31:45] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[31:49] | Did you see anyone try to hurt him? | 你有看到有人想伤害他吗 |
[31:54] | No. | 没有 |
[31:56] | Did anyone bump into him? | 有人撞上他吗 |
[31:59] | No. | 没有 |
[32:01] | All right, uh… what… | 好吧 那… |
[32:04] | Hey… | 等等 |
[32:06] | Emmett? | 埃米特 |
[32:07] | Oh, Emmett, what are you doing, buddy? | 噢 埃米特 你怎么了 |
[32:09] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[32:11] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[32:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:14] | I did something bad when I was going to the tram. | 我准备上车前干了件坏事 |
[32:17] | Oh, okay. | 哦 知道了 |
[32:19] | Well, I-I bet it wasn’t that bad. | 我想肯定没多坏 |
[32:23] | Some money fell out of a man’s pocket. | 有个男人口袋里的钱掉了 |
[32:26] | It was right… right here on the floor. | 就掉在…地上这里 |
[32:29] | I took it. | 我捡了 |
[32:32] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[32:42] | – Can you look for him and give it back? – Sure. | -你能帮我还给他吗 -没问题 |
[32:46] | Why don’t you give it to me, Emmett? | 埃米特 给我好吗 |
[32:48] | And I’ll make sure it gets back to its rightful owner, okay? | 我保证一定帮你物归原主 好吗 |
[32:51] | Now let me ask you something. | 我来问你几个问题 |
[32:53] | Did that belong to the man in the 51’s Jersey? | 钱是那个穿棒球服的男人掉的吗 |
[32:57] | No. He was smaller. | 不是 那个男人矮小点 |
[33:00] | Smaller. All right. Well… | 矮小身型 好的 那… |
[33:03] | Well, when people help the police, | 凡帮过警察的人 |
[33:05] | they always get a reward. | 都能得到奖励 |
[33:06] | So I’m gonna make sure that you get | 所以我一定会奖你 |
[33:08] | a brand-new one-hundred-dollar bill. | 一张崭新的一百元 |
[33:11] | All right? | 好吗 |
[33:12] | And right now, I want you to go over, and that nice lady… | 好了 现在乖乖跟着那位美女姐姐 |
[33:15] | she’s gonna buy you an ice-cream cone. | 她会给你买一个雪糕筒 |
[33:17] | All right? | 好吗 |
[33:21] | If this blood’s Tom Finnerty’s, | 如果这是汤姆・芬尼特的血 |
[33:23] | he was definitely stabbed before he got on that tram. | 那他一定是上车前就遇刺了 |
[33:25] | But he couldn’t have been stabbed on the platform here | 但他不可能是在站台或者赌场内 |
[33:27] | or in the casino, | 遇刺的 |
[33:28] | or we would’ve seen that on the surveillance cameras. | 不然我们就能在监控录像上看到 |
[33:33] | You know, I’m thinking they don’t have surveillance in bathrooms. | 我在想 洗手间里应该没安监控录像机 |
[33:57] | Oh, yeah. | 找到了 |
[34:01] | I think we just found where Tom Finnerty was stabbed. | 我想咱们找到汤姆・芬尼特的遇刺现场了 |
[34:12] | It’s quite an operation you run, Mr. Gibbs. | 吉布斯先生 你的生意不错啊 |
[34:14] | Service over 30 trucks a day. | 每天至少接待三十辆卡车 |
[34:17] | Found this picture on your wall. | 在你那墙上找到这张照片 |
[34:20] | Who’s your hunting pal? | 你的猎友是谁 |
[34:21] | That’s Del Hartley. | 那是戴尔・哈特利 |
[34:23] | Have you seen Del lately? | 最近有见戴尔吗 |
[34:25] | Think he’s on a fishing trip. | 他不是去钓鱼了吗 |
[34:31] | Nice air compressor. | 这空气压缩机不错嘛 |
[34:33] | Who has the key? | 钥匙谁保管 |
[34:35] | Me. | 我 |
[34:36] | You forgot to clean it. | 你漏了钥匙没洗 |
[34:37] | Tested positive for human blood. | 检测到上面有人血 |
[34:39] | I got a feeling that the DNA will be a match to Del. | 我猜上面的血一定是戴尔的 |
[34:42] | How about you? | 你说呢 |
[34:43] | When you were cleaning up, you missed a button. | 当你收拾尸体时 弄掉了一颗纽扣 |
[34:49] | It was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[34:51] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[34:53] | We had a deer come to. | 我们猎来了一头鹿 |
[34:55] | It happens. | 谁知道出事了 |
[34:57] | Del tried to restrain it, | 戴尔想绑紧它 |
[34:58] | but he forgot that the deer had a weapon. | 但他忘了鹿也有武器 |
[35:01] | The deer was carrying? | 鹿还能有武器 |
[35:02] | Yeah. Ten points. | 对 十叉角呀 |
[35:06] | Del, I’m gonna pop some holes in here. | 戴尔 我要在这打几个洞 |
[35:10] | Del gets cut, | 戴尔被戳了一下 |
[35:12] | and he’s worried about | 他担心 |
[35:14] | rabies or-or deer worm or something. | 会惹上狂犬病 鹿虫之类的 |
[35:17] | He grabs the nozzle to clean the wound. | 他抓起喷嘴想清理伤口 |
[35:20] | Seemed to make sense. | 看上去合情合理 |
[35:22] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[35:24] | It got stuck with the nozzle on. | 喷嘴死死地吸住他的身体 |
[35:27] | Air’s blowing in his body, his body’s popping off his muscles. | 他的身体被气充胀 皮肉都分离了 |
[35:31] | And I yank the thing out, and he’s dead. | 我把喷嘴拔出后 他就死了 |
[35:39] | He was my friend, but I got a… a business. | 他是我朋友 但我还有生意要顾 |
[35:41] | I can’t have dead bodies lying around. | 我不能让尸体就这样躺在那 |
[35:46] | And, uh, it was… | 而且 现在… |
[35:49] | it was out of season. | 过了准猎季节 |
[35:54] | I think poaching is probably the least of your problems right now. | 我想你目前最大的麻烦也许不是非法狩猎 |
[35:59] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[36:02] | DNA confirms that the blood on the money | DNA报告证实了美钞 |
[36:04] | as well as the stall door was Tom Finnerty’s. | 和车门上的血都是汤姆・芬尼特的 |
[36:06] | And I went through the ID logs | 我还查了巴勒莫酒店所有 |
[36:08] | from all of the Palermo’s ATMs. | 自动提款机的用户提款记录 |
[36:11] | At 12:53 A.M., | 在凌晨十二点五十三分 |
[36:13] | our bloody hundred was spit out from Tom’s account. | 这张染血的一百元从汤姆的户头取出 |
[36:15] | That was right before he got on the tram. | 刚好就发生在他上车之前 |
[36:18] | Hold on a second. All right. | 稍等一下 好了 |
[36:20] | Print came back to an Allen Krick. | 指纹证实是艾伦・克里克的 |
[36:23] | Why do I know that guy? | 这人怎么这么眼熟 |
[36:27] | Because I talked to him. | 因为我问过他话 |
[36:28] | He was in the next tram car. | 他当时在另一节车厢里 |
[36:30] | Krick is in the wind. | 克里克人间蒸发了 |
[36:31] | The address he gave is bogus. | 他提供的地址是假的 |
[36:34] | We’re checking the hotels now. | 目前正逐家酒店排查 |
[36:36] | I found an interesting connection | 我发现克里克和 |
[36:37] | between Krick and Jimmy Finnerty. | 吉米・芬尼特关系匪浅 |
[36:39] | They were partners in crime. | 他们曾是犯罪同伙 |
[36:41] | They were busted in a chop shop scam in Tahoe in ’07. | 零七年他们因一起拆车铺骗局在塔霍被捕 |
[36:43] | Krick got two to five, | 克里克被判两到四年有期徒刑 |
[36:45] | Jimmy got the hell out of town. | 吉米则溜之大吉 |
[36:46] | Took the money and ran. | 卷钱跑人了 |
[36:48] | Of course he couldn’t stay out of trouble. | 难怪他一直麻烦不断 |
[36:49] | When did Krick get out? | 克里克什么时候出狱的 |
[36:51] | He was paroled from NCC five days ago. | 他五天前获NCC假释出狱了 |
[36:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry, but NCC? What…? | 愚昧问下 NCC是什么 |
[36:57] | It’s the correctional facility in Carson city. | 那是卡森城一间监狱 |
[37:00] | Okay. | 了解 |
[37:01] | Which is exactly where his day started out yesterday. | 他昨天刚好从那里过来 |
[37:03] | We were able to obtain Krick’s phone records. | 我们成功取得克里克的电话记录 |
[37:06] | He had a long day, made quite the drive. | 他开了一天的车 长驱直下 |
[37:08] | Carson city at noon. | 正午从卡森城出发 |
[37:10] | Yerington by 2:00. | 两点到达耶宁顿 |
[37:12] | Now, that’s when he first called Jimmy. | 这时他拨了第一通电话给吉米 |
[37:14] | Went straight to voice mail. | 但被转到语音信箱了 |
[37:16] | By 4:00 o’clock, he was in Hawthorne. | 下午四点 他到了霍桑 |
[37:18] | And then by 5:00, | 一小时之后 |
[37:19] | he was all the way down in Indian Springs. | 他一路直下来到印第安泉 |
[37:21] | Called again and straight to voice mail. | 又拨了一通 还是转到了语音信箱 |
[37:24] | Now, the last hit was at | 最后一次接收到信号的 |
[37:25] | a cell phone tower on Flamingo road. | 手机信号塔位于红鹤路 |
[37:27] | That’s just four blocks from the Golden Nugget. | 那里离金块赌场只有四个街口 |
[37:29] | Where Jimmy was staying. | 吉米入住的酒店 |
[37:31] | Right. | 正是 |
[37:33] | He drives all that way, | 他大老远开车过来 |
[37:35] | but when Krick finally gets here, | 终于来到这里时 |
[37:38] | he kills the brother. | 却杀了吉米哥哥 |
[37:41] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[37:51] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[37:52] | The Big Dipper? | 北斗七星吗 |
[37:53] | The last thing Tom Finnerty saw before he died: | 汤姆・芬尼特临死前看到的最后一幕 |
[37:57] | his brother. | 是他弟弟 |
[37:59] | Let me, let me try this. | 我试试换个说法 |
[38:01] | Okay, so… | 好了… |
[38:03] | Head rush. | 头晕 |
[38:05] | Okay. | 言归正传 |
[38:06] | Tom’s dying of cancer, and yet he flies 3,000 Miles | 汤姆患癌病危 仍不远千里坐飞机 |
[38:09] | to be with his screwup brother. | 过来陪他的败家弟弟 |
[38:12] | He gets stabbed, and he walks another 300 feet | 他挨了一刀 却坚持走了三百步 |
[38:15] | just so he can be with him at the end. | 只为了最后能死在弟弟怀里 |
[38:17] | So, where does Krick fit into all this walking? | 那么克里克在这段过程中扮演什么角色呢 |
[38:21] | Jimmy pulls a knife out of Tom trying to save his life, | 吉米从汤姆身上拔出刀 想救哥哥 |
[38:24] | and Tom pulls cash out of an ATM to try to save Jimmy. | 而汤姆则从提款机取出钱打救弟弟 |
[38:29] | I’m with her. Where’s this going? | 我站她这边 到底发展是怎样的 |
[38:30] | Krick’s phone records, right? | 记得克里克的电话记录吗 |
[38:31] | Follow it all the way through. | 可谓锲而不舍啊 |
[38:33] | All day long, from Carson city to Vegas, | 一天马不停蹄从卡森城赶到维加斯 |
[38:36] | Krick’s calling Jimmy, right? | 一路不断打给吉米 对吧 |
[38:38] | Over and over, getting closer. | 不停地打 渐渐靠近目的地 |
[38:39] | Obviously, he wants something. | 显然他想要什么东西 |
[38:41] | That’s why he’s at the Palermo, | 所以他才会出现在巴勒莫 |
[38:42] | why he’s shadowing Jimmy. | 所以他才跟踪吉米 |
[38:44] | But-but Tom is with Jimmy. | 但汤姆跟吉米在一块 |
[38:47] | And what did Jimmy tell you about-about big brother? | 吉米是怎么跟你说他哥哥来着 |
[38:50] | That he spent a lifetime looking out for little brother. | 他终其一生都照顾着自己的小弟 |
[38:52] | Yeah. See, I think Tom saw Krick first. | 没错 懂吗 我想汤姆最先发现了克里克 |
[38:58] | And given Jimmy’s past, | 考虑到吉米的过去 |
[38:59] | you got to figure little bro owes Krick big money. | 他立即想到小弟或许欠克里克一大笔钱 |
[39:03] | So, Tom gets money out of the ATM, | 所以汤姆从提款机取钱 |
[39:05] | and when Jimmy’s distracted by a hot red dress, | 当吉米被红裙辣妹吸引之际 |
[39:10] | he follows Krick into the men’s room. | 他跟着克里克进了洗手间 |
[39:12] | Hey, look, let me make this all go away. | 听着 让我代他摆平你们的矛盾 |
[39:15] | I don’t need your money. | 我才不要你的钱 |
[39:16] | I need the last five years of my life back. | 还我过去的五年人生给我 |
[39:18] | You stay out of it. | 你别插手 |
[39:19] | This is between Jimmy and me! | 这是我和吉米的恩怨 |
[39:20] | Now it’s between you and me. | 我弟的恩怨就是我的恩怨 |
[39:22] | Bitch, get out of the way! | 贱人 滚一边去 |
[39:22] | Hey, hey, hey. | 等等 |
[39:36] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[39:39] | He was trying to clean up another one of my messes. | 他在帮我收拾另一个烂摊子 |
[39:41] | What about Krick? | 说说克里克 |
[39:42] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[39:45] | I’m not telling you that. | 我不能说 |
[39:48] | I roll, he rolls, I do serious time. | 我俩都偷过东西 我坐过牢 |
[39:51] | I’m not, I’m not doing that again. | 我不能再害他坐牢了 |
[39:52] | Okay, so you’re gonna cover for the guy who killed your brother. | 所以说他打算包庇杀害你哥哥的凶手吗 |
[39:56] | Who died stepping up for you. | 他是为你出面才遇害的 |
[39:58] | Don’t you think it’s time you stepped up for him | 你不觉得自己是时候在这儿 |
[39:59] | just a little bit here? | 为他做一点事吗 |
[40:04] | Krick’s got a girl in Boulder city. | 克里克有个女友在博尔德城 |
[40:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:23] | Thank you, Emmett. | 埃米特 谢谢你 |
[40:24] | That was a really good thing you did. | 你做了一件很了不起的事 |
[40:27] | Make sure you spend it all in one place now. | 一定要把钱花在一个地方喔 |
[40:32] | You like basketball? | 你喜欢打篮球吗 |
[40:33] | – Yeah. – Well, I got a, | -喜欢 -那好 |
[40:34] | I got a boy, little bigger than you. | 我儿子 比你大一点 |
[40:36] | Plays college ball here. | 在这儿的大学打球 |
[40:38] | Maybe the next time you and your mom are in town, | 也许下次你和你母亲再来的时候 |
[40:41] | we could go to a game together. | 我们可以一起去观赛 |
[40:43] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[40:45] | Okay. | 说定了 |
[40:49] | Brass picked up Krick. | 布拉斯抓到克里克了 |
[40:51] | Genius still had the blood money on him. | 蠢得还把染血的钱带在身上 |
[40:53] | That’s real smart. | 愚不可及啊 |
[40:54] | Yeah, I called Jimmy’s probation officer. | 对了 我打给了吉米的监督缓刑官 |
[40:56] | Tried to get him to cut Jimmy a little slack. | 想让他饶了吉米这一回 |
[40:58] | This will be his third strike. | 不然他就三犯了 |
[41:03] | Call him back. | 再打给他 |
[41:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:06] | I mean that we are doing things by the book now. | 意思是我们现在要按章办事 |
[41:10] | What book, Catherine? | 凯萨琳 什么章啊 |
[41:11] | I’m just trying to help the guy out. | 我只是想帮他一把 |
[41:13] | You’re not listening, Nick. | 你还没听明白 尼克 |
[41:15] | There are no more under-the-table deals, | 从今开始再也不能私下交易 |
[41:18] | no more going rogue, | 不能独断独行 |
[41:19] | no more personal vendettas, | 不能牵扯个人恩怨 |
[41:20] | no more L.A. | 不能再像洛杉矶那样了 |
[41:22] | Now, what does this have to do with L.A.? | 怎么就扯到洛杉矶的事上去了 |
[41:24] | I wouldn’t change anything about what I did there. | 要再回到那时 我的做法也不会变 |
[41:26] | I would! | 我会呀 |
[41:27] | I’m not in charge anymore, | 我不再是主管了 |
[41:29] | because this is our problem. | 因为问题出在我们身上 |
[41:31] | We lead with our hearts instead of our heads. | 我们太过感情用事 而不是理智处事 |
[41:33] | And then we justify it after the fact. | 之后我们还替自己开释 |
[41:37] | Why you so pissed off? | 你干嘛那么火大 |
[41:38] | I got demoted, Nick! | 我被降职了 尼克 |
[41:40] | I got demoted! | 降职了 |
[41:42] | I mean, you’re setting up shop here in the break room, | 你把办公室设在了休息室 |
[41:43] | and D.B. Moonbeam is running the show. | 还换了DB新主管主持大局 |
[41:46] | And you know what, maybe he’s just what this team needed. | 但你知道吗 也许咱们就需要他这样的人 |
[41:50] | I disagree. It’s not what this team needed, | 我反对 需要他的是埃克利和州长 |
[41:52] | it’s what Ecklie and the sheriff… | 而不是我们这队人 |
[41:53] | Hey, sweetheart, I’m just leaving. | 喂 宝贝 我刚下班 |
[41:57] | – Yeah. How was your day? – You always blame other people | -你今天开心吗 -你总是把个人的错 |
[41:58] | for what you’re responsible for. | 推到别人身上 |
[41:59] | – Stop with the excuses. – Don’t give me that, Catherine! | -别再找借口了 -别对我说教 凯萨琳 |
[42:02] | There’s a bunch of people have no idea how this team works. | 有一大堆人根本就不懂咱们的运作 |
[42:05] | Well, you can add me to that list. | 那你大可把我也算上 |
[42:07] | Starting to yell. | 开始吵架了 |
[42:08] | Honey, I’m gonna, um, I’m gonna go. | 宝贝 我得 我得挂了 |
[42:11] | I need another hour. | 我得多待一小时 |
[42:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:14] | 19 years is a very long time to be doing this job. | 这行一干就干了十九年 也许太久了 |
[42:17] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[42:17] | What am I trying to say? | 你还不懂吗 |
[42:19] | Well, I’m saying that this team has to move on. | 我想说咱们这个团队得进步 |
[42:21] | We got to get back to what we do best. | 我们得做回自己最擅长的事 |
[42:23] | And if you can’t handle that, | 如果你做不来 |
[42:24] | then, you know, there’s the door. | 那边那扇门 请自便 |
[42:25] | I know where the door is. I’ve used it a couple times. | 我知道那有扇门 我走过几次了 |
[42:31] | 发信人:DB・罗素(手机) 一块吃早餐 我请客 |