时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Cops found a body. | 警察发现了一具尸体 |
[00:07] | Where? L.A. | – 在哪? – |
[00:08] | Ray, we’ll find Gloria. | 洛杉矶 Ray 我们会找到Gloria的 |
[00:09] | It’s been 72 hours. | 已经过去72小时了 |
[00:11] | That means she’s already gone. | 恐怕她已经死了 她还活着! |
[00:14] | She’s still alive! Gloria’s still alive, Ray! | Gloria还活着 Ray! |
[00:16] | I don’t think that you should be here. | 我想你现在不适合呆在这里 回维加斯去吧 |
[00:18] | You’re going back to Vegas. | 这混蛋给我们留下了一堆线索 |
[00:19] | This sick bastard’s leaving us a bread crumb trail. | 请求立即支援 |
[00:22] | Request immediate backup. My location… the old Thorpe farm. | 我在老Thorpe农场 |
[00:35] | Welcome home, Ray. | 欢迎回家 Ray |
[00:37] | Glad you could make the family reunion. | 很高兴你能回来参加家庭聚会 |
[00:40] | I assume you met Dad. | 我想你见过父亲了 |
[00:42] | He knew you were here the whole time. He was protecting you? | 他一直都知道你在这里 他在保护你? |
[00:45] | He’s never protected me in my life, Ray. | 在我一生中 他从未保护过我 Ray |
[00:47] | Never knew me, never knew my genius. | 从来不了解我 |
[00:50] | Had no idea of my extraordinary, uh, uh, accomplishments. | 看不到我的才能 完全无法理解我非凡的…成就 |
[00:53] | So when he came home, I gave him a little show-and-tell. | 于是他回家时 我给他做了现场示范 |
[00:57] | Now I’m wearing the pants. | 看 我现在穿背带裤了 |
[00:58] | You don’t become | 除非你敢向父亲挥出第一拳 |
[00:59] | a real man until you take that first swing at dad. | 否则永远不能成为男人 哦 |
[01:02] | Oh, you know me so well, Ray. | 你太了解我了 Ray |
[01:03] | Except with me, it’s many swings, many dads. | 可惜你错了 我挥了很多次拳 杀了很多父亲 |
[01:06] | Many, many… Ray! | 很多很多 Ray! 别动 |
[01:09] | Careful. I’ve gotten very good with this. | 我可是神枪手 我不觉得你想开枪打死我 |
[01:13] | I don’t think you want to shoot me, Warner. | Warner 你太需要我了 |
[01:16] | I think you need me too much. | 最后几次杀人 |
[01:17] | These last few kills… the thrill is gone. | 我体会不到快感 |
[01:20] | And I blame you. No. | 这都是你的错 你永远无法忘记第一次 |
[01:22] | You never forget your first, right? | 对吗? 告诉我 |
[01:26] | Tell me, who is Nate Haskell? | Nate Haskell是谁? |
[01:28] | You’re digging, Ray. | 你猜啊 Ray |
[01:30] | You’re digging, and you’re gonna keep digging for a long time, | 你猜啊 你恐怕要猜好久呢 |
[01:33] | because the ghosts | 因为这屋子里的鬼魂终于不说话了 |
[01:34] | in this house have finally stopped talking. | 对吗 |
[01:36] | Right, Dad? | 父亲? |
[01:42] | Hey, come on, Ray. Huh? | 嘿 来啊 Ray |
[01:47] | Come on, Ray! | 来啊 Ray! |
[01:54] | What’s the matter, Ray? | 怎么了 Ray? |
[01:55] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才开始这游戏 |
[01:56] | No. We’re done. | 不 |
[02:12] | You’re all right, Gloria. | 游戏结束了 没事了 |
[02:13] | You’re gonna be fine. | Gloria 会好起来的 |
[02:20] | I’m disappointed in you, Ray. | 你太让我失望了 Ray |
[02:22] | I told you, we share something very special. | 我说过 我们之间的纽带非常特别 |
[02:29] | I told you, we’re nothing alike. | 我也说过 我们之间毫无相似之处 |
[02:30] | Aren’t you curious, Ray? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[02:34] | Don’t you wonder why she’s still alive? | Ray? 你没想过为什么她还活着? |
[02:37] | Ask her what I did to her. | 问问她 我都对她干了什么 |
[02:54] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[02:57] | Ask. | |
[03:20] | Captain? Cover the back. | 队长? 去检查后面 犯罪现场调查 (本季终) |
[04:00] | In a Dark, Dark House Original Air Date on May 12, 2011 | |
[04:04] | == sync, corrected by elderman == | |
[04:08] | * Who… are you? * | |
[04:11] | * Who, who, who, who? * | |
[04:14] | * Who… are you? * | |
[04:17] | * Who, who, who, who? * | |
[04:19] | * I really wanna know * | |
[04:21] | * Who… are you? * | |
[04:23] | * Oh-oh-oh * * Who… * | |
[04:25] | * Come on, tell me who are you, you, you * | |
[04:29] | * Are you! * | |
[04:40] | The suspect’s on the first floor. | 嫌犯在一楼 已经倒下 |
[04:41] | He’s down. Proceed with caution. | 请谨慎行事 |
[04:44] | You guys secure down here. | 你们封锁楼下 我上楼跟Brass汇合 |
[04:46] | I’m gonna head up and join Brass. | 收到 |
[04:46] | Got it. Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:47] | Gloria | Gloria… Mm? |
[04:49] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[04:50] | I’m not going to leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[04:53] | Just gonna get you to the hospital now. | 现在先送你去医院 |
[04:57] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[05:00] | Ray | Ray, listen to me. |
[05:02] | You don’t say anything… | 听着 |
[05:04] | to anyone, get it? | 别跟任何人说任何事 听到没? |
[05:07] | Nothing, nobody. | 什么都别说 对谁都不行 |
[05:18] | Mitch, Akers… meet me out front? | Mitch Akers 在门外等我 |
[05:20] | Copy. I have the car standing by. | 收到 警车已开来待命 |
[05:28] | Put him in the car. | 让他上车 |
[05:29] | Nobody talks to him. That’s an order. | 任何人都不准跟他说话 这是命令 |
[05:31] | Yep. Got it, Captain. | 收到 队长 |
[05:51] | This is Metro holding Code Three | 我是Metro |
[05:52] | to Desert Palm Hospital. | 打开警灯和警笛 |
[05:54] | Ray! | 紧急前往棕榈泉医院 |
[06:06] | We chased Haskell from Vegas | 我们从维加斯追着Haskell到洛杉矶 |
[06:07] | to L.A. and back and end up finding him here. | 再追回来 结果在这里找到他 |
[06:10] | They always go home. Home?! | 他们总是会回家 家?! |
[06:12] | This house is owned by Arvin Thorpe, | 这房子的主人是Arvin |
[06:14] | the farmer from across the street. | Thorpe 住在街对面的农场主 |
[06:16] | Langston discovered that Haskell’s real name is | 这是Langston发现的 |
[06:19] | Warner Thorpe. | Haskell本名叫Warner Thorpe |
[06:20] | That makes Haskell the farmer’s son? | 这么说Haskell是农场主的儿子? |
[06:23] | The farmer must have been lying to us. | 老农民一定是对我们说谎了 |
[06:24] | Well, he’s still lying… | 现在他也躺着呢 在楼上 |
[06:26] | upstairs with a bullet in him. | 被枪打中了 (躺着跟说谎的发音相同 此处为双关语) |
[06:29] | Face up. | 脸朝上 |
[06:32] | Came through the banister and landed here. | 是从楼上断掉的扶手处摔下来 |
[06:34] | Backwards. | 在这之前 |
[06:35] | Took a beating beforehand. | 他挨了一顿打 |
[06:37] | Blunt force trauma, nose is broken. | 钝器击伤 鼻梁断了 |
[06:41] | Thank God Ray’s okay. | 还好Ray没事 |
[06:43] | They duked it out; Ray won. | 他们打了起来 Ray赢了 |
[06:45] | It’s a classic case of self-defense. | 很简单的正当防卫案子 |
[06:46] | We all know the history of this. | 我们都知道来龙去脉 |
[06:49] | Internal Affairs is going to be all over it. | 内务处肯定要来指手划脚 |
[06:51] | We need to give Ray all the help we can. | 我们得尽全力帮Ray |
[06:53] | I’ll be outside. | 我先出去了 |
[07:03] | “You never forget your first.” | “你永远无法忘记第一次” |
[07:05] | Haskell left the same message for Langston | 在洛杉矶Tina |
[07:08] | in Tina Vincent’s room in L.A. | Vincent的房间 |
[07:09] | Trail leads upstairs. | Haskell给Langston留了相同的信息 痕迹一直通到楼上 |
[07:12] | Tickets to the fight. | 打架入场券 |
[07:13] | Ray was lured here. | Ray是被引来的 |
[07:16] | Haskell’s house. Home field advantage. | Haskell的家 主场优势 |
[07:18] | I guess Ray had more to fight for. | 我猜Ray想要保护的不止这些 |
[07:22] | Trauma’s prepped and ready, Doctor. | 急救室已经准备好了 医生 |
[07:23] | You’re going to be okay, Gloria. | 你会没事的 Gloria |
[07:27] | You hear me? | 听到了吗? |
[07:29] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[07:30] | You hear me? | 听到了吗? |
[07:33] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会好起来的 |
[07:34] | Dr. Langston, you have to let her go. | Langston博士 你不能继续跟着了 |
[07:36] | I promise, we’re going to take good care of her. | 我保证 我们会照顾好她的 |
[07:40] | Ray | Ray… |
[07:41] | thank God you’re all right. | 你没事真是太好了 |
[07:44] | You know, I’d give you a hug right now, but unfortunately, | 知道吗 我真想拥抱你一下 但不幸的是 |
[07:46] | you’re evidence, if you know what I mean. | 你是证据 你懂我的意思 我明白 我明白 |
[07:48] | I understand. | I understand. |
[07:51] | I need to be in there with Gloria. | 我要进去陪Gloria |
[07:54] | Ray, we’ve got to do this by the book. | Ray 我们得按规定办事 |
[07:57] | I’ll process Gloria, and | 我去处理Gloria的事 |
[07:58] | Nick will take your clothes. | Nick来检查你的衣服 |
[08:23] | You saved her life, Ray. | 你救了她 Ray |
[08:26] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[08:35] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[08:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:52] | I’m going to need your clothes there, too, bud. | 我得检查一下你的衣服 |
[08:54] | All right. | |
[09:03] | Jim? Jim? | |
[09:04] | I.A.’s already here. | 内务处的人已经来了 |
[09:06] | No, in your office. | 不是 在你的办公室里 |
[09:07] | You still out at the Thorpe house? | 你还在Thorpe家? |
[09:09] | Okay. No, no, no, I’ll handle it. | 好了 不用不用 我来处理吧 |
[09:11] | I.A. works for me. | 我和内务处没什么矛盾 |
[09:12] | Being boss should be good for something. Yeah. | 当老板总该有过人之处 好 |
[09:17] | Detective Schulz, | Schulz警探 |
[09:19] | Brass is, uh, still out at the scene. | Brass还在案发现场 |
[09:21] | Figure we could start without him. | 我们还是不等他了 开始吧 希望很快就能结束 |
[09:23] | Probably finish, too. | 这事其实挺清楚的 |
[09:24] | This is all going to be pretty straightforward. | |
[09:26] | Always tricky to estimate that, isn’t it? | 总是狡猾的先下结论 对不? |
[09:27] | Simpler these officer-involved cases look, | 有警察卷入的案子看上去越简单 |
[09:30] | the more surprises seem to pop up. | 结果就越让人惊讶 |
[09:33] | I’ve seen plenty of claims of self-defense turn out | 我见过很多自称正当防卫的案子 |
[09:35] | to be cold-blooded murder and a life sentence in Ely. | 其实是冷血谋杀 |
[09:38] | When do I talk to CSI Langston? | 结果被判终身监禁 |
[09:40] | Well, let’s give the guy a couple days. | 我几时才能和CSI的Langston面谈? |
[09:42] | He’s been through the wringer in two cities… | 还是让他休息几天吧 |
[09:44] | You saying you want to delay? | 他这几天遭遇了很多困扰… 你是想拖延时间吗? |
[09:45] | We all want to put this to bed, Detective, Langston included. | 我们都想让这件事早点了结 警探 也包括Langston |
[09:48] | Who wouldn’t, in his situation? | 处在他的立场上 谁不想早点了结? |
[09:51] | You’ll get your interview. | 会让你询问他的 |
[09:52] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢你的到来 |
[09:56] | Got it. | 好了 |
[10:03] | So, Haskell traveled approximately 132 inches. | Haskell从大约3米的高处掉下来 |
[10:06] | Let her rip, Dave. | 放手吧 |
[10:08] | Dave Yeah. | |
[10:11] | This wood is thick. | 这木头很结实 |
[10:14] | Took a lot of force. | 力道应该很大 |
[10:34] | Contusion on the back. | 背部有挫伤 |
[10:36] | Looks about the same width as the railing. | 看上去和扶手的宽度差不多 |
[10:39] | Guys like Haskell don’t go down easy. | 像Haskell这样的人可不会轻易掉下去 |
[10:46] | Single penetrating GSW to Dad’s head. | 父亲的头部有一处枪伤 |
[10:49] | Multiple lacerations. | 多处撕裂伤 |
[10:50] | Scabbed over. | 已经结痂了 |
[10:53] | Dad took a beating at least an hour before he died. | 看来他被打的时间至少在死前1小时 |
[10:56] | Got a baker’s dozen of stab wounds to the abdomen. | 腹部有13处刺伤 |
[11:02] | A lot of this blood could be explained by Dad’s injuries. | 这些血迹应该主要来自于父亲 |
[11:06] | Contributions could be | 可能也有Gloria和Langston的血液 |
[11:07] | from Gloria and Langston, too. | |
[11:09] | Some of it’s got to be from Haskell. | 有些肯定是Haskell的 |
[11:10] | More than some, given the condition of his face. | 应该不止一点 你看他脸上的伤 |
[11:15] | Shoot, sample, sort. | 拍照 |
[11:47] | * * | 取样 |
[12:20] | * * * * | 分类 |
[13:50] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:59] | You’re going | |
[14:01] | to make it through this, Gloria. | 你能挺过来的 Gloria |
[14:04] | You survived. | 你活下来了 |
[14:06] | He’s dead and you’re not. | 他死了 你却活下来了 |
[14:09] | You beat him. | 你打败了他 |
[14:19] | Nine-mil. | 9毫米口径的 |
[14:23] | Gun Haskell used to shoot Dad? | 是Haskell用来杀死他爸的枪吗? |
[14:25] | And Tina Vincent in L.A., I bet. | 在洛杉矶杀死Tina Vincent的枪 应该也是这把 |
[14:27] | It’s empty. | 没子弹了 |
[14:29] | Only one round in Dad. | 一枪杀了他爸 |
[14:30] | Other shots fired at Langston and Gloria? | 剩下的是想杀Langston和Gloria? |
[14:33] | We can’t talk to them until after they talk to I.A., | 内务处盘问完之前 我们没法问他们 |
[14:35] | but we can let the walls talk, | 不过我们可以检查一下墙壁 |
[14:39] | look for bullet holes, cartridge casing | 看看有没有弹孔弹壳 |
[14:50] | This wallpaper is covering something. | 壁纸下面有东西 |
[14:54] | Old blood. | 陈年血迹 |
[14:58] | It’s kids’ wallpaper. | 这是儿童壁纸 |
[15:00] | I think this was Haskell’s boyhood room. | 这里应该是Haskell小时候的房间 |
[15:06] | Yeah, there is a lot of blood. | 有很多血迹 |
[15:09] | Medium velocity, heavier drops from castoff. | 喷射速度为中速 |
[15:12] | Nate | Nate Haskell might have died in this house, |
[15:14] | but I think a serial killer was born in this room. | Haskell可能是死在了这里 但我觉得连环杀手就是在这里诞生的 |
[15:32] | So this is where the S.O.B. grew up? | 那混蛋就是在这里长大的? |
[15:37] | First sample’s not human. | 第一份取样结果显示不是人类的血 |
[15:40] | He did say his first kill was a cat. | 他确实说过 他第一次是杀了只猫 |
[15:41] | Serials love to start with animals, | 连环杀手喜欢从小动物杀起 |
[15:44] | move on to human victims. | 然后将目标转移到人类 |
[15:47] | You know, kids don’t wallpaper their own rooms. | 小孩一般不会自己贴壁纸吧 |
[15:50] | At the very least, | 至少 |
[15:51] | Dad knew what his son was up to in here. | 他爸也应该知道 儿子的能力足够干什么 |
[15:54] | Maybe he was up to it with him. | 也许是他们俩一起干的 |
[15:56] | He never called the cops. | 他从没报过警 |
[15:57] | Maybe they shared hobbies. | 也许这是他俩的共同爱好 |
[15:59] | Langston might have been up against more than one killer. | 可能Langston面对的不只1个杀手 |
[16:02] | Greg’s checking out the master bedroom now. | Greg正在检查主卧室 |
[16:14] | The Thorpes didn’t even paper over the carnage in this room. | Thorpes一家在屠杀之后 都没有用壁纸盖上 |
[16:17] | They didn’t even repaint it, | 甚至都没有重新粉刷 |
[16:18] | just washed all the blood away. | 只是把血迹洗掉了而已 |
[16:24] | Or so they thought. | 他们以为自己洗掉了 |
[16:26] | What the hell went on in this house? | 这房子里到底发生过什么? |
[16:28] | Whatever it was, | 不管怎么样 Arvin |
[16:29] | Arvin Thorpe didn’t want anyone poking around here. | Thorpe都不想 有人涉足进来 |
[16:34] | He bought this house in 1958, | 他在1958年买了这所房子 |
[16:35] | listed it as his primary residence until ’76, | 在1976年将其列为主要居住地 |
[16:39] | when he bought the house across the road and moved in there. | 当时他买了对面的一幢房子 然后搬了过去 |
[16:42] | Then lived there till his last lying day. | 直到死之前都一直住在那里 |
[16:45] | Yeah, but he never rented this place out, never sold it. | 可他没有把这所房子租出去 也没有卖掉 |
[16:49] | Guy like Arvin… this property was keeping all his secrets. | 像Arvin这样的人 这所房子隐藏了他的很多秘密 |
[16:52] | All this old blood, father and son killers… | 这些陈年血迹 父子杀手 |
[16:56] | the more bodies we find around here, | 我们在这里发现的尸体越多 |
[16:57] | the better it is for Ray. | 形势对Ray就越有利 |
[17:01] | Why don’t you and Sara keep working | 你和Sara继续做分析 |
[17:03] | the current case analysis? | |
[17:05] | I’ll have Catherine send me over some help. | 我让Catherine派人过来帮忙 |
[17:06] | Floors, walls, basement, yard… | 地板 |
[17:08] | I’m gonna rip this hellhole apart. | 墙壁 地下室 |
[17:12] | Gloria is clearly suffering | 院子 |
[17:14] | acute traumatic stress… | 我要把这地方翻个底朝天 Gloria显然是患了急性创伤性应激障碍 |
[17:16] | alert but not making eye contact, | 对外界有所知觉 |
[17:17] | not communicating. | 但不能与人对视 也不能与人交流 |
[17:18] | No, no, no, no, no. I’m monitoring for tachycardia. | – 我正在监视心跳过速的情况 |
[17:20] | You do not talk to him. | – 不行不行 |
[17:21] | He is not her husband. | 你不要跟他说话 他不是她丈夫 |
[17:25] | You do not talk to him about my daughter. | 不许你跟他说我女儿的情况 |
[17:29] | What did he tell you, that he’s a doctor, too? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[17:31] | Well, he’s not. | 说他自己也是医生? 他才不是呢 |
[17:33] | He is nothing to my daughter | 我女儿会变成现在这样都是因为他 |
[17:35] | but the one responsible for all of this. | |
[17:37] | – Mrs. Parkes, why don’t we take this somewhere…? | |
[17:39] | Get security | Parkes夫人 咱们还是到别处说吧… |
[17:40] | and get him out of here. | – 让保安来把他轰出去 |
[17:43] | He’s the one that did this to her. | 我女儿会这样都是因为他 |
[17:46] | He’s the one that brought this monster into her life. | 都是因为你 那个恶魔才会接近她 |
[17:49] | You did this to her. | 都是你的错 |
[17:52] | Nora… Go! | – 滚! |
[17:54] | Get out of my sight. | 别让我再看见你 |
[18:05] | I am taking my daughter back to Baltimore with me. | 我要带女儿回巴尔的摩 |
[18:09] | I have already arranged the transportation. | 交通我都安排好了 |
[18:11] | – Let’s talk about the best timetable… | |
[18:13] | I am taking my daughter home! | 对她最好的安排是… |
[18:18] | – Got the DNA reports from all the blood | |
[18:21] | we sampled in the hallway. | 我要带女儿回家! 走廊里血样的DNA报告全出来了 |
[18:24] | I figure we color-code | 几个人分别用不同颜色表示 |
[18:26] | each of the blood donors. | |
[18:30] | Blue for Langston, green for Gloria, | Langston是蓝色 Gloria是绿色 |
[18:33] | orange for Arvin Thorpe. | Arvin Thorpe是橙色 |
[18:35] | And Haskell’s yellow… perfect. | Haskell是黄色 |
[19:02] | * * | 太合适了 |
[19:08] | It’s almost all Haskell’s blood. | 几乎全是Haskell的血 |
[19:11] | You collected a chunk of Haskell’s scalp | 你在这找到Haskell的头皮组织 |
[19:14] | with a hair from right here. | |
[19:16] | Blood spatter from Haskell on the adjacent section of wall. | 他的血飞溅到低处的墙壁 |
[19:19] | Langston had Haskell on his back. | Langston把Haskell脸朝上按倒在地 |
[19:21] | Ground or pounded his head into the floor. | 把他的头往地上砸 |
[19:24] | So Ray got a few good blows in. | Ray狠狠揍了他几拳 |
[19:29] | Just because Langston had Haskell on the floor | 把Haskell压倒在地不能说明 |
[19:31] | doesn’t mean that he had him under control. | Langston就处于上风 |
[19:34] | Langston’s shoe prints | Langston踩到Haskell的血 |
[19:36] | in Haskell’s blood | 血鞋印 |
[19:38] | heading to the spot where Haskell went through the banister? | 朝向Haskell摔下扶手的地方 |
[19:41] | Stomping through blood that was already on the floor. | 踩过地上的血泊 |
[19:43] | Yeah, but it was | 但只有Langston的鞋印 |
[19:44] | only Langston’s shoe prints. | 但只有Langston的鞋印 |
[19:45] | Tangled up with Haskell, | 和Haskell一路扭打 |
[19:46] | battling him back towards the banister, | 逼他退到扶手边的话 |
[19:49] | Haskell would have stepped into the same blood. | Haskell也会踩上血泊 |
[19:51] | Langston had him off his feet. | Langston扛着他 |
[19:54] | He drove him towards the banister. | 冲向了扶手 |
[19:59] | Maybe Haskell still had | 也许Haskell手上有枪 |
[20:01] | the gun and jumped Langston. | 迫使Langston迅速反应 |
[20:03] | Langston did what he had to do. | Langston是迫不得已 |
[20:05] | He was fighting for his life. | 这是求生之战 |
[20:06] | Greg | Greg, if, if we were talking |
[20:08] | about two anonymous people locked in a fight… | 如果搏斗的是俩个陌生人 |
[20:09] | I’d still say it was a fight. | 我还是会说 这是场搏斗 |
[20:11] | Fights are unpredictable, | 搏斗千变万化 什么都有可能发生 |
[20:12] | anything can happen. Yeah, but one person | 对 但当一方能全力压制对手 |
[20:14] | can utterly dominate the other, have full control over them | 完全处于上风 把对手置于死地 |
[20:17] | and throw them to their death. | 我没说事实就是如此 |
[20:18] | I-I’m not saying that that’s what happened… and we both know that Haskell was a monster… | Haskell是个禽兽 |
[20:21] | but we’re looking for the truth here… | 但我们是在寻找真相…对吧? |
[20:25] | right? | |
[20:34] | Any bodies yet? | 找到尸体了没 |
[20:36] | Hey. | |
[20:37] | So far, just a few family pets who lost the owner lottery… | 目前只发现几只不幸丧命的宠物 |
[20:40] | two cats and a dog, | 2只猫 |
[20:41] | no collars, no way to date ’em… and these graves | 1只狗 没有项圈 |
[20:43] | progress in size. | 没法确定死亡时间 坟墓越来越大 |
[20:45] | I got a bad feeling about a couple of those. | 让我有不好的预感 |
[20:48] | I got something. | 我有发现了 |
[20:51] | Neither Rex nor Fluffy. | 不是猫狗 |
[20:56] | It’s human. | 是人类 |
[21:01] | You guys are going to need a hand here. | 这里需要帮手 |
[21:03] | I’ve still got my kit in my car; let me grab it. | 我的工具箱在车里 |
[21:08] | That’s the spirit. | 我去拿 干这行的精神 |
[21:12] | CSI Willows. | CSI的Willows |
[21:14] | Detective, what are you doing here? | 警探 你来这儿干嘛 |
[21:16] | Paying my respects; surprised I was the first one. | 来关心进展呗 |
[21:18] | Is that your unofficial way of asking for my team’s report? | 我竟然是第一个 你这是私下向我们要报告吗 |
[21:21] | I can make it official. | 我可以正式提出 |
[21:23] | You will get it when we’re done | 等我们处理完所有证据会给你报告 |
[21:24] | processing all the evidence. | |
[21:26] | We’ve been down this road before… | Warrick Brown案时你们就这样 |
[21:27] | Warrick Brown, now Ray Langston. | 现在又是Ray Langston |
[21:28] | I talked to LAPD. | 我和洛城那边谈过 |
[21:29] | Your guy bought a gun. | Ray买过枪 |
[21:30] | For all I know, he slapped around | 据我所知 |
[21:31] | Tina Vincent. | 他袭击过Tina Vincent |
[21:33] | I don’t think he’d hesitate to kill Nate Haskell. | 我不认为他会对Nate Haskell下不了手 |
[21:34] | I think you’re getting ahead of the evidence. | 你的猜想无根无据 |
[21:36] | Well, I’m ahead of you. | 我知道的比你多 |
[21:38] | See for yourself. | 自己去看吧 |
[21:45] | Your friend Schulz was just here. | 你朋友Schulz刚来过 |
[21:48] | Yeah, I had the pleasure. | 是啊 不胜荣幸 |
[21:50] | So what do we have? | 有什么结论了 |
[21:52] | Well, Dad here was maybe Haskell’s | Haskell弑父可能是出于正当理由 |
[21:54] | one justifiable murder. | Haskell有陈旧性骨折 |
[21:56] | Haskell had long- healed bone traumas… | 肋骨 |
[21:59] | ribs, fibula, tibia, spiral breaks… | 胫腓骨 都是螺旋形骨折 |
[22:02] | indicative of childhood abuse. | 说明儿时曾受虐待 |
[22:04] | But his father didn’t put him on this table. | 但他父亲没杀了他 |
[22:06] | Langston did. | Langston杀了他 |
[22:07] | Catherine | Catherine, if it were my wife |
[22:08] | tied up in that room, I’ll tell you… | 如果我妻子被囚禁 我告诉你… |
[22:11] | Doc, I get it. | 医生 我明白 |
[22:12] | But is that how you think Schulz is going to look at this? | 但你认为Schulz会这么想吗 |
[22:14] | Ray killed someone. | Ray杀了人 |
[22:16] | I need to know it was the only way, the right way. | 我想知道他当时是否别无选择 |
[22:19] | Tell me there’s something on this body | 告诉我尸体上有证据能支持他 |
[22:21] | that’s going to make this case. | |
[22:23] | Okay. Nate Haskell died as a result | 好吧 |
[22:26] | of atlanto-occipital disarticulation, | Nate Haskell的死因是寰枕关节脱位 |
[22:28] | consistent with his position of impact on the stairs. | 和他跌落楼梯的冲击相符 |
[22:32] | Prior to death, he endured multiple blunt force traumas | 他的脸和身体都遭受数次钝物重击 |
[22:35] | to his face and body as you would see in a serious fist fight. | 死前的肉搏很激烈 |
[22:38] | Well, Haskell fell | Haskell越过扶手摔下 |
[22:40] | backwards through the railing, and landed on his back. | 后背先着地 |
[22:42] | How did he shatter his knee? | 那么他的膝关节怎会碎掉? |
[22:44] | Could be from the fall, could be from the fight. | 摔下来或搏斗都有可能 |
[22:49] | And the kidney is severely damaged. | 肾脏严重受损 |
[22:51] | Is that from the fall, too? | 是摔坏的还是搏斗中受伤? |
[22:53] | Or the fight? | |
[22:55] | Either way, I’d call it karma, wouldn’t you? | 都有可能 我觉得这是因果报应 你说呢 |
[22:57] | Doc, my opinion is not what | 医生 |
[22:58] | we should be worried about right now. | 目前该关心的不是我的看法 |
[23:03] | I found a couple of marks on his wrists that I can’t explain. | 他手腕上有不明痕迹 |
[23:07] | Is this from the handcuffs? | 是手铐痕吗 |
[23:08] | Not consistent with Brass’s | 尸体送来时拷着Brass的双轨金属拷 |
[23:09] | two-rail metal cuffs that were on the body when I received it. | 但痕迹和它不符 |
[23:12] | Okay, so, Haskell was cuffed or bound by something else. | 就是说 Haskell是被别的东西绑住手 |
[23:17] | By someone else. | 绑他的另有其人 |
[23:19] | Did Schulz see this? | Schulz看到这痕迹了吗 |
[23:21] | I’ll tell what I told Schulz. | 我是这么跟他说的 |
[23:22] | These marks, the knee, the kidney damage… | 搏斗伤痕 |
[23:25] | none of it affects the conclusions of my C.O.D. | 膝关节破碎 肾脏损伤 |
[23:28] | I’m going to go get some air. | 这些都不是他的死因 我出去透透气 |
[23:54] | Gloria’s SAE report came in. | Gloria的性侵犯评估报告来了? |
[23:58] | It’s on the table, but you don’t want to look at that, Ray. | 就在桌上 你不会想看的 Ray |
[24:08] | I need to, Catherine. | 我应该看 Catherine |
[25:05] | Small mandible, wide pelvis. | 下颌窄 |
[25:07] | Adult female. | 骨盆宽 是成年女性 |
[25:09] | Color matches the surrounding dirt. | 骨骼颜色和周围土壤相符 |
[25:11] | She’s been here at least a decade. | 她被埋至少有10年了 |
[25:14] | Skull’s crushed in. | 头骨凹陷 |
[25:15] | That’s not really Haskell’s style. | 不像Haskell的风格 |
[25:17] | Killer’s style develops. | 杀手的风格是逐渐形成的 |
[25:19] | This may be an early rough draft. | 也许这是早期的试验品 |
[25:21] | What do you got, David? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[25:26] | Adult male. | David 成年男性 |
[25:29] | Polyester? | 涤纶的? |
[25:31] | ’70s, maybe? | 估计是70年代吧 |
[25:33] | Pockets are empty. | 口袋是空的 |
[25:36] | Supra Lux. What’s that? | Supra Lux 什么东西 |
[25:38] | My grandma had a pink oven with that logo on it. | 我祖母的粉色烤箱上有这个标志 |
[25:41] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[25:43] | Long before point-and-click shopping, | 在网购 |
[25:45] | even before washed-up celebs hawked skin cream | 甚至是过气明星在午夜档 |
[25:47] | on late-night TV, sales was a ground war, | 叫卖润肤水出现前 |
[25:49] | and the foot soldiers | 销售是地面战 |
[25:51] | were traveling salesmen. | 推销员是徒步跋涉的士兵 |
[25:52] | Sometimes, to show you just how cool their product was, | 为了展示产品有多棒 |
[25:55] | salesmen would come knocking at your door armed with | 他们会拿着样品上门推销 |
[25:57] | a salesman’s sample. | |
[26:00] | A little, semi-working model | 功能减半的产品小样 |
[26:01] | of the product. | |
[26:03] | Supra-Lux. | |
[26:05] | I noticed it when we were in here earlier. | 我上次来发现的 |
[26:07] | Nate So, you think some time in the late ’70s, a salesman | |
[26:10] | knocks on this door, and Nate Haskell, | Haskell或Warner |
[26:12] | or Warner Thorpe, kills him, | Thorpe杀了他 |
[26:14] | and then takes this little toy fridge as his first souvenir? | 把他的模型冰箱当做了纪念品? |
[26:17] | Yeah, only he didn’t just take his model. | 对 不过他拿走的可不仅仅是这个模型 |
[26:23] | He took his name. | 还有他的名字 |
[26:43] | – Hey, Doc. – Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:45] | So… this is | 医生 这个是Douglas |
[26:48] | Nathan Douglas Nathan Haskell, reported missing | |
[26:50] | in 1976, by his wife Elaine. | Haskell 1976年他妻子Elaine报案说他失踪 |
[26:53] | He was on a Supra-Lux sales swing through Southern Nevada. | 失踪时在南内华达为Supra-Lux做推销 |
[26:56] | DNA is a match to some of the old blood we found | DNA与我们在Nate的儿童房发现的血迹一致 |
[26:59] | in Nate’s childhood bedroom. | |
[27:01] | We were also able to recover DNA | 在女性遗骸的臼齿中也提取到了DNA |
[27:03] | off of our female skeleton’s molar. | |
[27:05] | And as you can see there, we ran that. | 我们做了比对 |
[27:07] | Hey. | 这些都是从他后院挖出来的 |
[27:10] | Hey. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | So, all of these were found in his backyard. Whoa. All right, who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[27:19] | This one gave him his name. | 这个人给了他名字 |
[27:22] | This one gave him life. | – 而这个给了他生命 |
[27:24] | Mother. Yeah. | – 他母亲 |
[27:26] | That’s Lois Thorpe. She worked as an aid | 对 她是Lois |
[27:27] | in an elementary school. | Thorpe 她在一所小学当校医 |
[27:29] | One day in 1968, she just didn’t show up for work. | 1968年的一天 她没去上班 |
[27:32] | So, the principal called the police, filed a report. | 校长报了警 正式立了案 |
[27:35] | Arvin said she ran off. | Arvin说她离家出走了 |
[27:36] | Multiple fractures to her skull. | 她头骨多处骨折 |
[27:39] | Healed sternal fractures. | 胸骨有骨折的旧伤 |
[27:41] | Posterior rib fractures. | 肋骨后端也有骨折 |
[27:44] | Beaten to death after a long prelude of abuse. | 经过长期暴力 最终殴打致死 |
[27:46] | Mm. She’s a DNA match | 她的DNA与在主卧找到的血迹一致 |
[27:48] | to blood we found in the Thorpe master bedroom. | |
[27:50] | Now, if she died in 1968, | 如果她在1968年死亡 |
[27:52] | the boy would have only been eight years old? | Nate才只有8岁? |
[27:55] | And incapable of beating his mother to death. | 也没能力把她母亲打死 |
[27:57] | So, Father killed Mother. | 就是说 |
[27:59] | The wall spattered with the mom’s blood was right | 父亲杀了母亲 |
[28:02] | on the other side of the little boy’s room, | 那堵墙溅满他母亲的血迹 |
[28:05] | so he had to have heard those beatings over | 而另一端就是他的房间 |
[28:08] | and over again. | 他一定听到了重复撞墙的声音 |
[28:15] | These animal skeletons exhibit a mix | 这些动物骨骼显示了不同的暴力手段 |
[28:18] | of violent method. Some of the skeletons | 有些骨骼完整无伤痕 |
[28:21] | complete, unharmed, possibly suffocation deaths. | 可能死于窒息 |
[28:25] | The others… their bones crushed into tiny pieces. | 而另一些–则是被打得粉碎 |
[28:28] | Standard serial killer evolution. | 标准的连环杀手成长模式 |
[28:31] | In 1976, he graduated to humans. | 1976年 他终于向人下手了 |
[28:33] | Warner Thorpe At 16 years old, Warner Thorpe meets Douglas Nathan Haskell, | |
[28:37] | a traveling appliance salesman. | 16岁遇见Douglas Nathan |
[28:43] | Hello. | Haskell 一个旅行推销员 |
[28:50] | Soon after, Warner Thorpe just stopped showing up for school. | 没多久 Warner Thorpe就不去上学了 |
[29:02] | And Nate Haskell is unleashed on the world. | 而Nate |
[29:05] | I.A. is on our ass. | Haskell降临人间 |
[29:07] | They want the report. | 内务处追着我们要报告 |
[29:08] | Do we know what happened between Langston and Haskell? Well… | Langston和Haskell之间到底发生了什么? |
[29:12] | um… the blood evidence says that Langston dominated in the fight. He had Haskell on his back. | 血迹显示Langston在打斗中占了上风 |
[29:20] | He even had him off his feet at one point. | 他迫使Haskell仰卧在地 甚至让他的双脚离地 |
[29:22] | He carried him to the banister. | 他拖着他去楼梯扶手处 |
[29:24] | So, reasonably, | Langston本可以制服他 |
[29:25] | Langston should have been able to subdue him, to restrain him, to cuff him. | 把他拷起来 |
[29:31] | There were marks on Haskell’s wrists. | Haskell的手腕上有勒痕 |
[29:34] | I compared the abrasions to the department-issued flex-cuffs. | 我把伤痕和警用便携手铐做了对比 |
[29:40] | Are you suggesting that Langston cuffed Haskell, | 你是说Langston把Haskell拷了起来 |
[29:43] | shoved him through the railing, and then cut the restraints off? | 推下扶手 然后再剪断手铐? |
[29:47] | Greg and I didn’t find any flex-cuffs at the scene. | Greg和我都没有在现场找到便携手铐 |
[29:50] | Well, the banister left a continuous | Haskell背部的挫伤是连续的 |
[29:52] | and unbroken contusion across Haskell’s back, | |
[29:55] | so his arms weren’t behind his back. | 就是说他的手并没有在身后 |
[29:57] | There was nothing between | 他的背和扶手直接接触 |
[29:59] | that banister and his back when he hit it. | |
[30:02] | Suggests he wasn’t cuffed. | 他并没有被拷起来 |
[30:04] | There is another possibility. | 还有另一种可能 |
[30:06] | Langston could have cut the cuffs off Haskell | Langston在把Haskell推下扶手前 |
[30:09] | before throwing him through the railing. | 剪断了手铐 |
[30:12] | There were no cuffs found at the scene. | 但在现场并没有找到手铐 |
[30:13] | And if we let the evidence speak, it’s telling us, | 如果按证据推断 |
[30:16] | no cuffs present, no cuffs used. | 现场没有 |
[30:32] | Mrs. Parkes? | 那就是没有 Parkes太太? |
[30:34] | I’m Catherine Willows with the Crime Lab. | 我是Catherine Willows 犯罪实验室的 |
[30:36] | You work with Ray. | 你是Ray的同事 |
[30:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:39] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[30:41] | I’m the one that processed your daughter | 她被送来时 |
[30:44] | when she arrived here. | 是我做的检查 |
[30:46] | I just wanted to check on how she’s doing. | 我只是想来看看她怎么样了 |
[30:48] | You want to ask her questions, you want her to relive it. | 如果你问她问题 |
[30:52] | That’s what you people do. | 就是想让她再经历一次痛苦 你们就是干这个的 |
[30:53] | Well, she’s not talking, so please, just go. | 她什么都不会说的 |
[30:57] | Mrs. Parkes, my job is not | 请你走吧 |
[30:59] | to make anyone relive their nightmares, but | Parkes太太 |
[31:03] | sometimes I’m left with a few questions. | 我的工作不是让噩梦重现 |
[31:06] | I just need a minute with Gloria. | 只是我有些问题没有解决 |
[31:10] | Eight years old. | 我只要一分钟和Gloria谈谈 8岁的时候 |
[31:14] | She made a list of all the big places | 她列了一张单子 |
[31:16] | she was going to play music. | 都是她想要去演出的重要场所 |
[31:18] | And she made it all come true. | 她把这一切都变成了现实 |
[31:22] | She could have done anything she wanted. | 只要她想做都能做成 |
[31:30] | Do you know why their marriage ended? | 知道为什么他们会离婚吗? |
[31:33] | Because Ray was afraid to have a baby with her. | 因为Ray害怕和她有孩子 |
[31:37] | Not just nerves. | 并不是不喜欢 |
[31:39] | Fear that something bad inside him would be passed on. | 而是怕他身上的缺陷会传承下去 |
[31:46] | That man has always scared me. | 那个人总会吓到我 |
[31:51] | Doesn’t he scare you? | 他没吓到你吗? |
[32:10] | Gloria? Mm. | |
[32:12] | I just wanted to ask… | 我只是想问问… |
[32:16] | …if you were doing okay. | 你还好吗 |
[32:21] | I’m tired. | 我很累 |
[32:25] | I’m tired. | 不好意思 |
[32:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[32:29] | I’ll let you rest. Mm. | 你好好休息 |
[32:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[32:54] | Isn’t that Langston’s kit? | 这不是Langston的工具箱吗? |
[32:55] | There were marks on Haskell’s wrists. | Haskell的手腕上有伤痕 |
[32:58] | They look like flex-cuffs. | 像是便携手铐的 |
[33:00] | So now you’re checking to see if his kit is still stocked | 你想查他工具箱里是否还有3副手铐? |
[33:03] | with three department-issue cuffs? | 没错 |
[33:05] | Yep. What if it was me? | 如果是我呢? |
[33:13] | My kit? | 我工具箱里的? |
[33:15] | I’d open it. | 我也会打开的 |
[33:18] | We have all had our moment in the dark | 我们都有阴暗沉沦的时刻 |
[33:20] | where we had to fight our way out, | 挣扎着想摆脱那一切 |
[33:22] | and when we did, it was up to the rest of the team | 当我们那样做时 |
[33:24] | to shine a light onto that darkness | 剩下的战友就得 |
[33:26] | to see what happened. | 让光明照亮黑暗 看看发生了什么 |
[33:27] | That’s our job. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[33:30] | I just need to know what I’m dealing with | 我得先弄清要面对的是什么 |
[33:35] | and then I will deal with it. | 然后才能去处理 |
[33:54] | Three cuffs. | 3副 |
[33:56] | Satisfied? | 满意了? |
[34:03] | That the report for I.A.? | 这是给内务处的报告? |
[34:06] | That took longer than I expected. | 比我预计的时间要长 |
[34:08] | There was a question about whether Langston | 我们不清楚Langston是否对Haskell |
[34:10] | might have used flex- cuffs on Haskell. | 用了便携手铐 |
[34:12] | And? | 然后? |
[34:14] | Greg and Sara didn’t find any at the scene, | Greg和Sara在现场什么都没找到 |
[34:16] | but you were the first responder. Is that a question? | 但你是第一个到现场的人 |
[34:23] | I didn’t see | 这有什么问题? |
[34:24] | any mention of flex-cuffs in your report. | 我看你报告里没提到便携手铐 |
[34:27] | No, you didn’t. | 是的 你没提 |
[34:29] | I presume Ray had all three pairs in his kit. | 我猜Ray工具箱里的3套完整无缺 |
[34:32] | All three, yeah, you’ve got quite a memory there. | 是的 |
[34:35] | Know how to stock a kit. | 3套都在 |
[34:41] | You have a problem, | 你记性很好 知道如何储备工具 |
[34:44] | you have about five seconds to spit it out. | 如果你有问题 |
[34:46] | I look out for my team. | 5秒钟内痛快说出来 |
[34:48] | How about you? | 我关照我的组员 你呢? |
[34:49] | Now, are you going to sign that or what? | 你到底是签还是不签? |
[34:51] | I already did. | 我已经签了 |
[34:52] | We all did. | 我们都签了 |
[34:54] | I made you a copy. | 给你复印了份 |
[34:56] | Save you time. | 节省你的时间 |
[34:58] | The evidence supports CSI Langston acting in self-defense. | 证据显示CSI Langston是自卫行为 |
[35:32] | If you care about her, don’t go in there. | 如果你在乎她 就不要进去 |
[35:36] | The doctor says Gloria is okay | 医生说Gloria可以和我一起飞回 |
[35:39] | to fly back to Baltimore with me, | 巴尔的摩了 |
[35:41] | and we’re leaving in the morning. | 我们早上就走 |
[35:43] | She doesn’t want to talk about this. | 她不想谈这事 |
[35:44] | She wants to forget, and the sight of you would just… | 她想要忘记 |
[35:47] | I understand, Nora. | 看到你只会让她更加 |
[35:50] | I know I’m responsible for what’s happened to her. | 我明白 |
[35:53] | I’d like to try and find a way | Nora 我知道我得为这事负责 |
[35:55] | to atone for it, if I can. | 如果可以 |
[35:59] | I know that we have never liked each other. | 我想找种赎罪的方法 我清楚我们从来就不喜欢对方 |
[36:02] | I’ve never understood what Gloria saw in you, but… | 我从不明白Gloria看中了你什么 |
[36:06] | …what I said to you earlier… | 但… 我先前对你说的话… |
[36:11] | It’s not for me to blame or judge you. | 不该由我来责怪你或评价你 |
[36:18] | That’s okay, she’ll do that. | 没事 |
[36:20] | Well, she can’t speak | 她可以 |
[36:21] | for herself yet, | 她还不能开口说话 |
[36:24] | so if that’s the answer you’re looking for, | 如果你要找寻什么答案 |
[36:26] | you’re going to have to wait. | 你还得等等 她需要回家疗伤 |
[36:30] | She needs to go home to heal. | 希望你能找到宁静 |
[36:37] | I hope you find peace, Ray. | Ray 明早9点 |
[37:25] | * * | 内务处面谈 |
[37:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? 知道吗 |
[37:40] | You know, it’s weird, I… I just got off the phone | 很奇怪 我… |
[37:42] | with the police officer | 我刚接到黑白马路对面警官的电话 |
[37:43] | in the black-and-white across the street. | |
[37:44] | He’s looking out for trespassers. | 他在找非法侵入者 |
[37:46] | He’s wrangling these crime geeks | 他和几个想在Haskell家过夜的 |
[37:48] | who want to spend a night in the House of Haskell. | 罪案狂热粉丝吵起来了 |
[37:50] | Now, that wouldn’t be you, would it? | 那人不是你吧? |
[37:57] | You killed a murderer in self-defense. | 你出于自卫杀了杀人犯 |
[37:59] | You get that, right? | 你明白吧? |
[38:04] | I get that, uh, | 我明白 |
[38:07] | I did everything I could do for Gloria. | 呃 我做了我能为Gloria做的一切 |
[38:15] | Look, Jim, I knew what I was walking into. | Jim 我知道我走了条什么路 |
[38:23] | Nice to see you leading this dance finally, Ray. | 终于看到你来领跳这只舞 |
[38:26] | I can feel your pulse, Nate. | 真是太好了Ray |
[38:30] | Feel your heart beating. | 我能感觉你的脉搏 Nate |
[38:31] | Can you…? | 感受你的心跳 |
[38:34] | If I’d hit you a moment earlier, | 如果我早点揍你一下 |
[38:36] | just the upstroke of your heartbeat’s T-wave, | 只要往你的心室T波上来一记 |
[38:38] | I could have induced commotio cordis, | 就可以诱发你心脏震荡 |
[38:40] | or instant death. | 或让你当场死亡 |
[38:41] | But you didn’t, Ray. | – 但你没有 Ray |
[38:43] | No. This is a slow dance. | – 是的 这是只慢舞 |
[38:45] | You made sure of that. | 是你确保的 |
[38:46] | You spent a lifetime trying to make me suffer… | 你这辈子都是想让我遭受… |
[38:49] | like you made a lot of other people. | 就像你实施在其他人身上的苦痛 |
[38:53] | Scarred me for life! | 让我留下永远的创伤! |
[38:55] | Took my kidney. | |
[38:56] | Well, I’m gonna help myself to one of yours. | 你毁了我的肾 我也要给自己拿回来 |
[39:00] | Let it go. | 放手吧 发泄出来 |
[39:01] | Let it out, Ray, let it out! | Ray 发泄出来! |
[39:03] | Let it out. | 都发泄出来 |
[39:05] | There’s still more in you, Ray, | 你还有更多厌气要宣泄 |
[39:07] | still more of me in there. | Ray 你身上还残留太多我对你的影响 |
[39:08] | There’s a little bit of me in her, too, Ray. | 她身上也有我的一点点痕迹了 Ray |
[39:14] | I think I know where you want to take me, Nate. | 我知道你要引我去哪 |
[39:18] | Nate But you know something? | |
[39:20] | I’m already there. | 但你知道吗? 我早已经在那里了 |
[39:26] | It’s all right, Nate. | 没关系 Nate |
[39:28] | It’s all right, It’s all right. | 没关系 没关系 |
[39:29] | I’ll take you the rest of the way. | 我会送你一程 |
[39:39] | Look… we are the only two people in the world | 我们是这世上唯一知道事实的两个人 |
[39:42] | who know what really happened here, | 我俩知道就行了 |
[39:44] | and this stays between you and me | 因为如果内务处 |
[39:47] | ’cause if I.A. gets ahold of it, | 知道了的话 |
[39:48] | Internal Affairs is going to kick this up | 内务处会把它定为刑事案件 |
[39:50] | to a criminal case. | 他们会告你谋杀 |
[39:51] | Ray They’ll try you for murder, Ray, | |
[39:54] | they’ll lock you up, | 把你关起来 |
[39:56] | and it won’t just be you you’ll be crucifying. | 不光如此 |
[40:16] | What? | 遭殃的还不只是你 |
[40:17] | I had white chalk on my hands… | 我手上有粉笔灰 |
[40:20] | transfer from Gloria. | 是Gloria那沾上的 |
[40:34] | Music notes. | 音符 |
[41:11] | “The Swan” | 圣桑的”天鹅” |
[41:12] | by Saint-Saens. It’s not really the story for a first date… | 第一次约会不应该讲这个故事 |
[41:19] | …but, um… | 但这段音乐… |
[41:23] | that piece of music… | 救了我的命 |
[41:26] | saved my life. Saved her life. | 救了她的命 |
[41:31] | She knew you’d come back for her. | 她知道你会回来找她 |
[41:36] | You did the right thing, brother. | 兄弟 |
[41:53] | After everything that’s happened | 你做得没错 |
[41:54] | between the two of you, | 这些事情都只有我俩知道 |
[41:56] | it’s natural that you’d need some reflection. | 这是自然本性 |
[41:59] | Reflection. | 人总是需要一个倒影 倒影 |
[42:02] | That’s what he saw when he looked at me. | 这就是他看我的时候所看到的 |
[42:04] | That’s what he wanted you to believe. | 他就是希望你相信 |
[42:07] | He wanted to bring you into that house with him. | 他想把你带回那幢房子 和他一起 |
[42:10] | He wanted to make you a helpless child, just like him, | 想让你和他一样 |
[42:15] | huddled against that bedroom wall | 成为一个无助的孩子 |
[42:16] | with nothing but terror on the other side. | 挤在卧室的墙边 |
[42:19] | My daddy was on the other side of that wall in my house. | 只能感受到墙那边的恐惧 |
[42:23] | The difference between me | 我父亲也在墙的那边 |
[42:26] | and Nate Haskell is that I decided to train myself | 我和Nate |
[42:28] | to be good, like other people. | Haskell的不同之处在于 |
[42:31] | “Be good, Ray.” | 我决定让自己和其他人一样 做个好人 |
[42:33] | Even scratched it into my desk | “做个好人 Ray” |
[42:34] | when I was little… “be good.” | 我小时候每次都把―”做个好人” 刻在桌子上 |
[42:38] | Be good. | 做个好人 |
[42:42] | You are good. | 你是个好人 |
[42:50] | This is the formal interview of CSI Raymond Langston… | 这个是对CSI Raymond |
[42:56] | …with regard to the incident resulting in the death | Langston 的正式面谈 关于导致Warner |
[42:58] | of Warner Thorpe, aka Nate Haskell. | Thorpe, 又名Nate Haskell死亡的附带调查 |
[43:05] | CSI CSI Langston has been informed of his administrative rights | |
[43:07] | and understands the nature of this investigation. | Langston已被告知其拥有的权利 并了解调查的性质 |
[43:12] | We will commence with CSI Langston’s account | 我们将从CSI |
[43:14] | of the facts in this case… | Langston对本案事实的描述开始 |
[43:15] | The fact is… that I killed a man. | 事实是…我杀了人 |
[43:21] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你在这 |
[43:23] | Question is: how did you kill him? | 问题是 |
[43:26] | Was it self-defense… | 你是怎么杀他的? |
[43:29] | or murder? | 是自卫 还是谋杀? |
[43:31] | == sync, corrected by elderman == | 犯罪现场调查 (本季终) |