时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You see an address? | 你找到地址了吗? |
[00:10] | Man,I don’t even see any houses. | 我连房子都没看到 |
[00:13] | I didn’t know they had this much farmland outside of Vegas. | 维加斯附近竟然有这么多农场 |
[00:16] | Welcome to Nessus. | 欢迎来到Nessus |
[00:18] | Half a dozen slot machines,one blackjack table and manure…lots and lots of manure. | 几台吃角子老虎 一张21点牌桌 还有牛粪 很多很多牛粪 |
[00:24] | I can’t see it,but I can sure smell it. | 我没看见 但我闻到了 |
[00:27] | Nick,I’m telling you,we passed the crime scene. | Nick 我觉得我们肯定走过头了 |
[00:30] | No,no,just keep going. I’ve had plenty of 419s out here. | 不不 接着开 这儿的死尸可多得是 |
[00:33] | What’s up with this GPS? | GPS定位怎么回事? |
[00:38] | Holy cow! | 好大一头牛! |
[00:41] | You know,you kill one of those in India,you spend six months in jail. | 知道吗 在印度杀一只牛得蹲6个月监狱 (牛是印度教的主神湿婆的坐骑) |
[00:49] | Control,this is Langston. | 控制中心 我是Langston |
[00:54] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[01:14] | What took you guys so long? You hit a cow or something? | 怎么这么久才来? 撞到牛了还是怎么着? |
[01:16] | Better not. They’re 1,600 bucks apiece. | 最好不要 1600块一头呢 |
[01:19] | And they don’t milk when they’re riled. | 而且激怒了它们就不产奶了 |
[01:23] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪? |
[01:25] | I’ll show you. | 跟我来 |
[01:29] | Watch your step there. | 小心脚底下 |
[01:35] | Farmer went camping at the Virgin River. | 主人去Virgin河野营 |
[01:36] | Came back tonight to feed the cows,and saw this. | 今晚回来喂牛 就看到这个 |
[01:40] | Ah,manure with hint of decomp. | 牛粪和尸体腐烂的味道 |
[01:44] | Well,it’s definitely got legs,but no hands. | 腿倒是齐全 就是没有手 |
[01:57] | First generation,third instar larvae. | 第一代 幼虫期三段 |
[02:00] | Been dead 96-plus hours. | 死亡96小时以上 |
[02:04] | White female adult. | 白人女性 |
[02:06] | That’s not all we have. | 还不止这些 |
[02:09] | Killers sometimes remove the head and hands to avoid identification. | 凶手砍下头和手 是为无法识别死者身份 |
[02:13] | Don’t usually dump ’em with the body. | 跟尸体扔在一处可不是常事 |
[02:15] | I don’t think this is her hand. | 我不觉得这是她的手 |
[02:17] | It’s too thick. The ridges are wide. | 太厚了 纹路很宽 |
[02:20] | Tells me it was a male. | 应该是个男性 |
[02:23] | Yeah,so’s this. | 这只也是 她的身体 他的手 |
[02:30] | We’re gonna have to go through this whole haystack,see if we can find the rest of them. | 得搜下干草堆 看能否找到剩余部分 |
[02:34] | It’s easier than looking for needles. | 这比大海捞针容易多了 |
[02:39] | Langston. | |
[02:42] | What?! Yeah,be right there. | 什么?! 好 我马上就到 |
[02:44] | Sorry,Nick,gotta go. | Nick 不好意思 我得走了 |
[02:46] | Hey,where you going?! | 嘿 你去哪?! |
[02:47] | We’re gonna have to search this whole farm! | 我们得翻遍整个农场! |
[02:49] | Think you just lost your ride. | 也没车载你回去了 |
[02:53] | I’ll handle it. | 我会想办法的 |
[02:57] | I know you’re starting to question your commitment to your job,Ray. | 我知道你开始质疑你的工作 Ray |
[03:01] | And I don’t think I’m the only one. | 这么想的人不止我一个 |
[03:04] | Your friend Haskell surfaced. | 你的老朋友Haskell出现了 |
[03:06] | I thought I left you enough bread crumbs to follow. | 我觉得留下够多线索了 |
[03:08] | Did I need to make a video,Ray? | 你还得让我录个录像 Ray? |
[03:12] | I’m getting tired of doing all the work in the relationship. | 我已经厌烦了这段关系里总是我在付出 |
[03:16] | And,you know,when I feel unwanted,bad things happen. | 你知道 当我觉得没人需要我 就要有事发生了 |
[03:21] | Maybe you’re just afraid to catch me. | 也许你只是怕抓到我 |
[03:23] | Maybe you don’t like looking in the mirror,Ray. | 也许你怕看到镜子里的自己 Ray |
[03:26] | Maybe you don’t like what you see. | 也许你不喜欢那个你 |
[03:53] | CSI Season 11 Episode 20 | Sama 拒绝吃狗肉 汝若颜兮 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:02] | Maybe you don’ ‘t like looking in the mirror,Ray. | 也许你不喜欢看到镜子里的自己 Ray |
[04:05] | Where did you get this? | 你们从哪拿到这个的? |
[04:06] | Vivian Tinsdale’s parents. | Vivian Tinsdale的父母那里 |
[04:09] | Vivian Tinsdale. One of Haskell’s brides. | Vivian Tinsdale Haskell的新娘之一 |
[04:12] | Yeah. You walked in at the end of the movie. | 没错 你是在影片结束时候来的 |
[04:14] | You need to see the opening. | 你得看看开头 |
[04:16] | Please,Daddy,I’m sorry,but you’re the only one who can save me. | 求你了 爸爸 对不起 但只有你能救我了 |
[04:22] | Daddy,he’s done things to me! | 爸爸 他在折磨我! |
[04:24] | And the things he says he’s gonna do… | 他说他会对我… |
[04:29] | Please,Daddy,whatever he wants,just pay him! | 求你了爸爸 他想要什么都给他吧! |
[04:34] | When did they get this? | 他们什么时候得到的? |
[04:35] | Four days ago. | 4天前 |
[04:36] | She’s probably already dead. | 她也许已经死了 |
[04:41] | Mr. Tinsdale,it took you four days to come forward with this video? | Tinsdale先生 你得用4天才能拿来这段录像? |
[04:46] | – Who are you? – Ray Langston. | – 你是谁? |
[04:48] | I’ve been investigating Nate Haskell for two years. | 我负责调查Nate Haskell有2年了 |
[04:50] | Why didn’t you come forward sooner? | 你们为什么不早点来? |
[04:52] | Well,my computer marked Vivian’s e-mails as spam. | 我的电脑把Vivian的邮件设定成垃圾邮件 |
[04:55] | I didn’t see them until last night. | 我昨晚才看到 |
[04:56] | That’s still 24 hours ago. | 那也是24小时以前了 |
[04:58] | Officer,we haven’t spoken to Vivian in years. | 长官 我们很多年没跟Vivian说过话了 |
[05:01] | She’s a stranger to us. | 她跟我们形同陌路 |
[05:03] | Now she’s asking for our help. | 现在她来寻求我们的帮助 |
[05:05] | So you’re saying you don’t care? | 就是说你不当回事? |
[05:06] | Listen,my daughter is mentally ill. She’s a sociopath and a pathological liar. | 听我说 我女儿精神有问题 反社会并且习惯性说谎 |
[05:11] | How do you explain the bruises on her face? | 那你怎么解释她脸上的淤青? |
[05:13] | Well,I assume they’re self-inflicted. | 也许是她自己弄的 |
[05:15] | So you’re saying the video’s a scam? | 你觉得这视频是为了骗钱的? |
[05:16] | I’m saying that the only time we ever hear from our daughter is when she’s asking for money. | 这么多年 她一联系就是为了钱 |
[05:21] | She’s not getting another dime. | 她一个子也得不到 |
[05:23] | You have the video. My husband and I are going to go. | 你们拿到视频了 我和我丈夫可以走了吧 |
[05:25] | Look,that video and your daughter are our only link we have to an escaped serial killer. | 你女儿的这段视频 是我们和某个 连环杀手逃犯的唯一联系 |
[05:29] | If you’re right and Vivian is only interested in money,you’ll get a call from Haskell. | 如果你们说对了 Vivian只是要钱 你们会接到Haskell的电话 |
[05:33] | When that call comes,we need to be there. | 我们得监听这个电话 |
[05:35] | We all want the same thing: we don’t want Nate Haskell to kill your daughter. | 我们的目标是一样的: 都不想Nate Haskell杀掉你女儿 |
[05:39] | Or anyone else. | 或杀死其他人 |
[05:41] | Now please help us. | 请你们协助 |
[05:56] | Hey,Nick. | 嘿 Nick |
[05:58] | Please,don’t ask me if I need a hand. | 别问我是不是需要帮手 |
[06:01] | Actually,I was gonna tell you you smell like a Porta Potti. | 我其实是想告诉你 你身上的味道像厕所 |
[06:04] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[06:05] | Obvious sharp-force trauma. | 明显的利器伤 |
[06:07] | Crushed and cut carpals. | 腕骨被切断 |
[06:10] | Skin on the anterior aspect of the wrist looks like it’s been pulled and snapped from the forearm. | 手腕前端的皮肤好像是从上臂撕扯开 |
[06:16] | My guess is the killer got a little happy with a hand ax. | 我猜凶手用手斧用得挺开心 |
[06:20] | So you think this guy was alive when his hands waved good-bye to the rest of his body? | 你觉得这手挥手告别身体时 那人还是活着的? |
[06:25] | Well,no contusions around the cut. | 伤口周围没有挫伤 |
[06:29] | Postmortem hack job. | 是死后所为 |
[06:31] | Go ahead and print. | 取指纹吧 |
[06:32] | No,these fingers are too dehydrated. | 不行 这些手指脱水了 |
[06:35] | I’m gonna have to PVS them. | 得用蛋白氨基酸序列分析鉴定 |
[06:37] | If you compare his hand to her wrist,there are similar crushing and cutting injuries to the radius and ulna. | 你对比一下她的胳膊和他的手 桡骨和尺骨的切割伤很相似 |
[06:43] | Same tool,same killer. | 同一件凶器 同一个凶手 |
[06:46] | Video camera’s clock and GPS were turned off. | 录像机的时间和GPS定位都被关掉了 |
[06:49] | No metadata. | 没有元数据 |
[06:50] | No way to tell when or where it was shot. | 没法看出是什么时候在哪拍的 |
[06:52] | Mm,the video was e-mailed to the Tinsdales. You should be able to trace that. | 视频是发给Tinsdale家的 那个应该可以跟踪 |
[06:56] | Working on it. | 我在处理 |
[06:58] | Haskell bounced it around the Web a half-dozen times. | Haskell在网络上转了好几次 |
[07:05] | Well! Deputy Chief Curtis. | 哦! Curtis副局长 |
[07:08] | The shield looks good on you. | 警徽戴在你身上真不错 |
[07:09] | Congrats on the promotion. | 祝贺你升职 |
[07:11] | Thanks,Archie. | 谢了 Archie |
[07:13] | You must be Ray Langston. Sofia Curtis. | 你一定是Ray Langston 我是Sofia Curtis |
[07:16] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:17] | Just got the nod from the sheriff to head up the Haskell task force. | 我刚得到治安官命令接管Haskell的案子 |
[07:21] | FYI,I’m calling in the feds. | 顺便说一下 我正要请求联邦调查局协助 |
[07:24] | That might not be the best move. | 这也许不是个好主意 |
[07:26] | We’ve had sightings of Haskell from Bangor to San Diego. | 在班戈和圣迭戈都有证人 目击到Haskell |
[07:28] | We got reason to believe he’s crossed state lines. | 有证据表明他已经跨越州境了 |
[07:32] | That makes it federal. | 必须启动联邦调查 |
[07:33] | What about the video? The Tinsdales live here in Vegas. | 那视频是怎么回事? Tinsdale家就住在维加斯 |
[07:36] | Why demand a ransom and then not stick around to collect it? | 如果他不在这儿怎么收赎金呢? |
[07:39] | Haskell made no specific demand for money. | Haskell对钱没有特殊需求 |
[07:41] | So,even if it’s not about money,it’s about the Tinsdales. | 就算不为钱 也和Tinsdale家有关 |
[07:44] | That connects him to Vegas. | 这就说明他在维加斯 |
[07:47] | We both know how this works. | 我们都明白流程是怎么走的 |
[07:49] | The lab will still process the evidence. You’re not relinquishing control. | 实验室还会继续分析线索 你也继续主持案子 |
[07:52] | This video is the first solid lead we’ve had in months. | 这视频是几个月来唯一的突破口 |
[07:55] | Unless you got proof that Haskell’s still in state,I’m making the call. | 除非你能证明Haskell还在州内 我就要给联邦调查局打电话了 |
[07:59] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[08:01] | Haskell must be getting some I.T. support. | Haskell肯定有IT后援 |
[08:03] | He uploaded the video from a open Wi-Fi hot spot near the Vegas Motor Speedway. | 他在维加斯高速公路一个无密码的 无线热点区上载的视频 |
[08:09] | I know him. I knew I was right. | 我了解他 我知道我是对的 |
[08:11] | You got lucky today. | 你今天走运了 |
[08:13] | Police officers at the Tinsdale house just intercepted a call from Haskell. | 在Tinsdale家的警探刚拦截了 一个Haskell的电话 |
[08:17] | I got him on the line now. Run a trace. | 已经连线了 追踪一下 |
[08:18] | Yes,sir,running it now. | 好的 马上做 |
[08:21] | Avery,pencils ready? Just give me a second. | – Avery 准备好笔了吗? – 等我一分钟 |
[08:24] | Now,you really should be better prepared for this kind of thing,Avery. | 你真该好好做准备的 Avery |
[08:26] | I hope you’re not stalling so my good friend Ray Langston can trace this. | 我希望你没在拖时间 让我的好友 Ray Langston来追踪我 |
[08:30] | Maybe I should hang up right now. | 也许我应该挂了 |
[08:32] | No,don’t. I’m here. | 不 不要 我在这 |
[08:33] | Provenzi Park,5:30,bench by the playground. No cops. | Provenzi公园 5:30 游乐场旁边的长椅 不许报警 |
[08:39] | You hear that,Ray? | 听到没 Ray? |
[08:42] | “No user information.” Disposable phone. | “无用户信息” 一次性手机 |
[08:45] | He’s probably disposed of it already. | 他也许已经把它丢了 |
[08:46] | Shout-out from Haskell. | Haskell打来的 |
[08:48] | The man does like sticking it to you. | 那家伙好像跟你卯上了 |
[08:50] | All right,5:30. That gives us two hours. | 好的 5:30 我们还有两小时 |
[08:57] | Well,thank you for showering. | 感谢你洗了个澡 |
[08:59] | Well,I didn’t necessarily do it for you,but you’re welcome. | 我没必要为了你而洗澡 但不用谢 |
[09:02] | Got a C.O.D. Yet? | 知道死因了没? |
[09:03] | No. I don’t even have a head. | 还没 我连脑袋都没有 |
[09:05] | Torso’s fairly fit,rules out most natural causes. | 躯体相当健康 排除自然死亡 |
[09:08] | Can anything else help us get an I. D. On her? | 有没什么可以让我们辨别她的身份? |
[09:11] | Appendectomy scar. | 阑尾切除疤痕 |
[09:12] | Cervix shows no prior pregnancies,no tattoos,no implants, | 宫颈显示没怀过孕 没纹过身 没移植过 |
[09:16] | but small scar on the abdomen could be from liposuction. | 但下腹的小创口也许是抽脂留下的 |
[09:20] | Left femur has an old radial fracture. | 左股骨有以前桡骨骨折的痕迹 |
[09:23] | Slight calcification. Early to mid-30s. | 轻微钙化 35岁以下 |
[09:27] | Woman in her 30’s,appendectomy,lipo and a busted leg. | 30多岁的女性 做过阑尾手术 抽脂 腿骨折过 |
[09:31] | All you need now is a name. | 你现在要的就是个名字 |
[09:34] | I just got a hit off one of the hands. Came back to a Graham Kole. | 刚发现其中一只手的线索 是一个叫Graham Kole的 |
[09:37] | Greg DMV’d him,got an address. It’s a doctor’s office. | Greg从车管处找到的 有个地址 是医生办公室 |
[09:55] | Plastic surgeon with his hands cut off,huh? | 手被砍的整形外科医生是吧? |
[09:58] | Maybe he messed up some psycho hooker’s boob job. | 也许他搞砸了哪个变态妓女的隆胸手术 |
[10:01] | Yeah,what kind of a surgeon works out of a strip mall next to a taco joint? | 没错 哪个外科医生会在炸玉米饼店 旁边的小店干活? |
[10:10] | Well,we got a warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[10:12] | We do,don’t we? | 是的 不是吗? |
[10:26] | There’s the head,neck,arms and rest of Dr. Kole. | 这里有Kole医生的脖子 手臂和其他部位 |
[10:41] | Two blood pools… | 2滩血… |
[10:44] | two victims. | 2个遇害者 |
[10:45] | Good chance this is our primary. | 很可能这里就是案发现场 |
[10:59] | Mr. Tinsdale. Mr. Tinsdale,if you can hear me,please cough. | Tinsdale先生 Tinsdale先生 如果您能 听到我的话 请咳一声 |
[11:04] | Okay,we’re good. | 好 听得很清楚 |
[11:28] | I don’t think it’s his cell phone. | 我觉得那不是他的手机 |
[11:30] | Tell him to answer it. | 让他接 |
[11:31] | Mr. Tinsdale,please find that phone and answer it. | Tinsdale先生 请找到电话接起来 |
[11:35] | Hold it up to your right ear so I can record the caller’s voice in your earpiece. | 请换到右边接听 这样我可以录下 耳机里通话人的声音 |
[11:40] | Hello? | 你好? |
[11:41] | The other ear. The right ear. Tell him the right ear. | 另一只耳朵 右耳 告诉他用右耳 |
[11:43] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[11:43] | Mr. Tinsdale,switch sides,please. Your other ear. | Tinsdale先生 请换一边 另一只耳朵 |
[11:45] | Wait a minute. You’re breaking up. | 等等 你们打断他了 |
[11:49] | Yeah,there,I can hear you. | 行了 我听得到你们 |
[11:51] | Too bad we can’t. | 太糟了 我们听不到你 |
[11:53] | That wasn’t the deal. | 这不是我们说好的 |
[11:55] | I did what you asked. | 我都照你说的做了 |
[11:58] | Where’s Vivian? I want to talk to her right now. | Vivian在哪里? 我要马上跟她说话 |
[12:04] | Yes,I see it. | 是的 看到了 |
[12:06] | It’s the pink one? | 粉红色的? |
[12:19] | Yes,I have it. | 是的 拿到了 |
[12:22] | All right,I understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[12:29] | Well,happy big birthday,baby. He better hope that’s not a bomb. | 生日快乐 宝贝 他最好希望里面不是炸弹 |
[12:34] | He’s being directed. | 他正按别人的指示行事 |
[12:35] | Scan the park. | 扫描下公园 |
[12:37] | Turn to the woman by the playground. | 转到游乐场那个女人 |
[12:40] | I thinks she’s got eyes on Tinsdale. | 我想她在监视Tinsdale |
[12:42] | Archie,give me a better look. | Archie放大 让我看看 |
[12:44] | Damn! That’s Tina Vincent! | 见鬼! 那个是Tina Vincent! |
[12:46] | It’s a bride! | 是那个新娘! |
[12:52] | He spotted us. Suspect now on foot,running southbound. | 他发现了我们 疑犯现在离开了 往南边跑了 |
[12:57] | LVPD! Down on the ground! Now! | 维加斯警察! 趴在地上! 马上! |
[13:00] | She’s gone! | 她跑了! |
[13:02] | Out of the way! | 让开! |
[13:05] | Where is he?! | 他在哪?! |
[13:07] | Where’s Nate? | Nate在哪? |
[13:10] | Where is he?! | 他在哪?! |
[13:12] | Ray! Hey,Ray! | Ray! 嘿Ray! |
[13:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[13:28] | What were you doing in the park,Tina? | 你在公园里干嘛 Tina? |
[13:31] | What do people do in parks? | 人们在公园能干吗? |
[13:33] | Walk dogs. Walk themselves. | 遛狗 自己散散步 |
[13:38] | I find it very…soothing. | 我发现这样非常惬意 |
[13:41] | I find it very coincidental given your relationship with Nate Haskell. | 鉴于你和Nate Haskell的关系 这事也太巧了 |
[13:44] | Relationship? No. | 关系? 不 |
[13:47] | I admire him. | 我崇拜他 |
[13:49] | I admire his courage because he’s clearly a victim of the justice system | 我敬佩他的勇气 因为很显然他是 司法系统的受害者 |
[13:54] | that is bent on persecuting him for crimes he could not commit. | 为他没有犯下的罪行而迫害他 |
[13:58] | You were present at his recent trial along with Vivian Tinsdale | 你和Vivian Tinsdale一起出席了 他最近的审判 |
[14:01] | what’s your relationship with her? | 你跟她是什么关系? |
[14:02] | She disgusts me. | 她令我作呕 |
[14:05] | And I think she’s a bad influence on Nate. | 而且我觉得她对Nate有不良影响 |
[14:07] | It sounds like you’ve seen Vivian and Nate recently. | 这样说来你最近见过Vivian和Nate |
[14:10] | My client didn’t say that. Don’t put words in her mouth. | 我的当事人可没这么说 不要套她的话 |
[14:12] | I couldn’t if I tried. | 就算我想那样也做不到的 |
[14:14] | Where is Nate Haskell now? Where’s Vivian? | Nate Haskell现在哪? Vivian在哪? |
[14:16] | Are you aware that she’s been kidnapped? | 你知道她被绑架了吗? |
[14:17] | My client’s told you what she knows. | 我的当事人已经交代了她知道的 |
[14:19] | Last I checked,a walk in the park is not a crime. | 据我所知 在公园散步可没犯什么罪 |
[14:23] | But a cop beating up on an innocent civilian is. | 但警察殴打无辜公民就是了 |
[14:27] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会跟你们再联系 |
[14:35] | Oh,your prisons couldn’t hold Nate. | 你们的监狱可关不住Nate |
[14:39] | He willed himself to be free. | 他想要自由 |
[14:42] | Tell Ray Langston he’ll never catch him… not until Nate wills it. | 告诉Ray Langston 他永远也抓不到他 除非Nate愿意 |
[15:09] | Where is Hodges? | Hodges在哪? |
[15:12] | Uh,he’s moving out of his mother’s place… finally. | 他最终还是从他妈妈家搬出去了 |
[15:16] | I’m not sure who’s more traumatized. | 我不知道哪个更受伤 |
[15:19] | Is,uh,is that the package from the park? | 这是不是公园里那个包? |
[15:21] | I heard Haskell. left you a present. | 我听说Haskell留了个礼物给你 |
[15:23] | It’s evidence. | 这是证据 |
[15:24] | I assume it’s been X-rayed? | 我想它已经被X光验过了? |
[15:25] | Yes,the Bomb Squad scanned it. I just checked it for trace. | 是的 拆弹小组检查过了 我就查查有没留下痕迹 |
[15:30] | I need to print it. Where’s Mandy? | 我要查下指纹 Mandy在哪? |
[15:32] | Uh,Denver. Conference. | 在丹佛 开会 |
[15:34] | You’re in luck. I’ve worked in every forensic discipline except QD. | 你走运了 除了QD外 我在其他的 法医部门都工作过 |
[15:38] | Too many paper cuts. | 太多文书工作了 |
[15:40] | Let me help you. You do the box,I’ll do the tape. | 我来帮你 你处理盒子 我处理带子 |
[16:15] | Ray,the size says probably male. | Ray 这个尺寸说明可能是男性 |
[16:19] | He left it dead center. | 他把这个放在死角 |
[16:20] | Exquisite ridge detail. | 精美的纹路细节 |
[16:22] | Sloppy,sloppy. | 马虎啊马虎 |
[16:24] | Not sloppy. Intentional. | 不是马虎 故意的 |
[16:26] | It’s Haskell’s way of signing the package. Run it anyway. | 这是Haskell给包裹签名的方式 不管怎样检查一下 |
[16:45] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个男人吗? |
[16:46] | Yeah,I sure as hell do. | 是的 我非常肯定 |
[16:48] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄来的? |
[16:49] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[16:50] | That’s Jack. That’s Jack York. | 那是Jack 是Jack York |
[16:53] | It was Vivian’s first husband. | 是Vivian的第一任丈夫 |
[16:55] | This was in the box you gave me. | 你给我的盒子里就是这个 |
[16:56] | You have any idea why Nate Haskell wanted you to give me this photograph? | 你知道为什么Nate Haskell让 你把这张照片给我吗? |
[16:59] | No,I don’t. | 不 不知道 |
[17:01] | Tell us about Jack York. | 给我讲讲Jack York的事 |
[17:03] | Well,he was just one in a long line of men that took advantage of Vivian. | 他只是众多利用Vivian的男人之一 |
[17:07] | Except this one she married. | 但他们结了婚 |
[17:10] | Only lasted a few months. | 只维持了几个月 |
[17:11] | Where is he? We’d like to talk to him. | 他在哪? 我们想跟他聊聊 |
[17:13] | Well,I can’t help you. He took off. | 我帮不了你 他走了 |
[17:14] | I mean,Jack was bad news. He didn’t love Vivian,only her money. | 我是说Jack是个坏蛋 他不爱Vivian 只爱她的钱 |
[17:19] | That day in the park,what did you and Haskell talk about? | 那日在公园你和Haskell说了些什么? |
[17:22] | Well,I could only hear about half of what he was saying. | 我只听到了一半 |
[17:24] | “That wasn’t the deal! I did what you asked. Where’s Vivian?” | “我们不是这样说的! 我照你说的做了 Vivian在哪?” |
[17:28] | Sounds like you two had a conversation. | 听起来你们像在谈话 |
[17:30] | He was yelling at me,making demands. Most of it was about you. | 他朝我吼叫 命令我 大部分和你有关 |
[17:34] | “That wasn’t the deal.” That sounds like it was about you,pal. | “我们不是这样说的” 听起来好像说的是你 伙计 |
[17:38] | I told you what I know. | 我已经跟你说了我知道的 |
[17:39] | He made no demands for ransom? He gave you no instructions? | 他没提出赎金要求?他没给你下指令? |
[17:44] | We have a warrant for your computer,bank records,cell phone and credit cards. | 我们有搜查令 要调查你的电脑 银行记录 手机和信用卡 |
[17:50] | We’re going to take a very long look at everything in your life. | 我们会调查你生活的方方面面 |
[18:01] | This blood’s dry and flaky. | 这片血迹已经干涸成片了 |
[18:03] | It’s days old. | 有好多天了 |
[18:05] | Matches the time line of the maggots I found on the bodies. | 和我在尸体里找到的尸虫时间一致 |
[18:08] | No bone chips,no bone fragments. | 没骨头 没碎片 |
[18:12] | Not enough blood to suggest dismemberment. | 这点血量说明断肢发生在其他地方 |
[18:14] | They might have been killed here,but they were probably cut up somewhere else. | 他们也许是在这里杀人 到别处截肢 |
[18:29] | Small blood trace. Looks like he just stripped these off. | 微量血迹 看起来好像他刚脱下手套 |
[18:32] | You know,I think Dr. Kole might have been seeing a patient right before he became one of these blood pools. | 我觉得Kole博士也许在变成这滩血前 见过一个病人 |
[18:43] | Got a chart. | 有份病历表 |
[18:46] | Medical sticker’s been ripped off. | 医用标签被撕掉了 |
[18:49] | It’s empty. | 里面是空的 |
[18:50] | Maybe the patient had something to do with this. | 也许跟病人有关 |
[18:53] | Okay,so,the patient kills the doctor and the nurse? | 好吧 那就是病人杀了医生和护士? |
[18:57] | If the doctor was working on someone with the nurse by his side, this second blood pool’s probably hers. | 如果医生和护士站在同侧 第二滩血很有可能是她的 |
[19:05] | And the spider trajectory points back to the doorway,and not to the patient. | 而喷溅血迹说明开枪处在门口 而不是躺着的病人 |
[19:11] | Maybe the shooter. | 或许正是枪手 |
[19:13] | – A little groggy,huh? – You’re looking good. | – 感觉有点晕? – 没问题 |
[19:15] | Hey,what are you doing here? | 喂 你是谁? |
[19:26] | Bullet… looks like a nine mill. | 子弹…像是9毫米 |
[19:28] | I don’t see any cartridge casings. | 没发现弹壳 |
[19:30] | Well,one of the victims was definitely shot. There’s tissue on the bullet. | 死者之一肯定遭到了枪击 子弹上有人体组织附着 |
[19:34] | Through and through. | 贯穿伤 |
[19:35] | We need to get this back to the lab,see if the tissue on the bullet matches the hands or the torso. | 把子弹带回去检查下 看组织是属于手还是躯干的主人 |
[20:38] | Uh,Ms. Kole? | Kole夫人? |
[20:44] | I’m CSI Stokes. I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我是CSI的Stokes 请您节哀顺变 |
[20:48] | Boy,is my life starting to look up. | 孩子 是生活开始变好了 |
[20:53] | I need to get your fingerprints. | 我需要你的指纹 |
[20:54] | If you can get past these,be my guest. | 别弄坏我的指甲就行 |
[20:57] | We’ll see what we can do. Why don’t you have a seat for me? | 尽力而为 请坐? |
[21:01] | By the way,I didn’t kill my crappy husband. | 顺便说一句 我可没杀我那混蛋丈夫 |
[21:06] | Well,if you didn’t kill your crappy husband,who do you think did? | 如果不是你 那你认为是谁? |
[21:09] | Did you know that Vegas is the fugitive capital of the world? | 你知道维加斯是逃犯乐园吧? |
[21:12] | – I didn’t know that. – Yeah. | – 这我可不知 – 好吧 |
[21:14] | Right hand,please. | 右手 谢谢 |
[21:15] | And,uh,Graham did a few,um,faces,if you know what I mean. | Graham做过几次整容手术 你懂的 |
[21:21] | I get it. | 明白了 |
[21:22] | – Do you? – Yeah. Please. | – 请? – 好的 |
[21:25] | So,when was the last time that you saw Graham? | 你最后一次见到Graham是什么时候? |
[21:27] | When he told me to turn my vibrator down. | 他让我把震动棒关了 |
[21:30] | He didn’t speak to me for weeks. | 他好几周都没跟我说话 |
[21:32] | It was a Monday,so it must have been about five days ago. | 那天是周一 算算应该是5天前 |
[21:34] | And when he didn’t come home,how come you just didn’t call the police? | 他没回家 你也没想给警察打个电话? |
[21:37] | Because I knew where he was. | 因为我知道他在哪儿 |
[21:39] | He was either at the Wynn or the Encore. | 不是在Wynn就是在Encore |
[21:41] | And why would he stay at a hotel if he’s got a house here in town? | 他有家干嘛要去酒店? |
[21:44] | Because he doesn’t have a vibrator. | 因为他没有震动棒 |
[21:47] | And he would be bringing home the real thing. | 他会把真人带回家 |
[21:48] | And then I would be up all night long listening to nothing but, | 然后一晚上我都得在楼上听着 |
[21:52] | “Oh! Oh,God. Oh,Graham,you’re the best.” | “噢! 我的天 噢Graham 你太棒了” |
[21:57] | “Oh,gosh,there’s nobody like you.” | “天啊 没人比得过你” |
[22:02] | Guys like fake. | 男人都喜欢听假话 |
[22:04] | – Some guys do. – Oh,okay. | – 有些男人是这样 – 好吧 |
[22:07] | And do you have any idea who this affair might have been with? | 你知道他外遇的对象是谁吗? |
[22:10] | Nursey Newtox. | 肉毒素护士 |
[22:12] | – You know what you need to do? – Tell me. | – 知道你需要做什么吗? – 说说 |
[22:14] | You need to put up “Wanted” Posters of a girl who looks just like me… minus 20 years… | 贴出”通缉”海报 找一个和我一样 只是小了20岁的女孩… |
[22:20] | with a touch of silicon,a dash of collagen,rhino,Botox and lipo, | 有着硅胶胸 整过容 隆过鼻 打过肉毒杆菌还抽过脂 |
[22:25] | and the perkiest double-D’s you’ve seen this side of the Hoover Dam. | 挺着对胡佛大坝一样的D杯胸脯 |
[22:30] | – | – And this nurse,does she have a name? – Teagan. |
[22:33] | – Teagan Murphy – Teagan. – Teagan Murphy. | 知道这护士的名字吗? |
[22:35] | I mean,who has a name like Teagan? Right? | 我是说 谁想要个Teagan这样的名字? 对吧? |
[22:38] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[22:47] | I got a name on Kole’s nurse. | 找到了Kole的护士的名字 |
[22:48] | I ran her through the DMV. I’m heading over there right now. | 在车管所数据库里查了 我正准备去一趟 |
[22:51] | Should be able to pull some exemplars for DNA. | 应该能找到不少DNA证据 |
[22:55] | You all right,bud? | 你没事吧伙计? |
[22:58] | The bullet that we found at Kole’s office is a match to the gun used during Haskell’s escape. | Kole办公室找到的子弹 来自Haskell越狱案的手枪 |
[23:05] | Whoa,wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:06] | Now,that gun was fired by one of Haskell’s brides. | Haskell的某个新娘用过那把枪 |
[23:09] | And if the gun was at Kole’s office,one of the brides was there. | 如果枪曾在Kole的办公室出现 说明那女人也在 |
[23:13] | And the brides go… where Haskell goes. | 新娘们总是…跟着Haskell走 |
[23:17] | If Haskell was at that office,do you think there’s a chance he had some plastic surgery,changed his face? | 如果Haskell在那儿 你认为他是去做整容吗? |
[23:24] | And killed the doctor and his nurse to cover his tracks. | 杀了医生和护士隐藏踪迹 |
[23:28] | If we’re right about this,Haskell could be just another face in the crowd. | 如果假设正确 Haskell就变成路人甲了 |
[23:32] | Which means we don’t know who we’re looking for anymore. | 我们也就不知道要找的到底是谁了 |
[23:39] | Here’s what we have: Haskell’s out there,and he may have a new face. | 目前情况: Haskell在逃 变了脸 |
[23:43] | Well,the new face is a game changer. | 变脸可是大逆转 |
[23:45] | I’m sick of this guy. He’s like the Joker in Batman. | 我讨厌他 就像是<蝙蝠侠>里面的小丑 |
[23:49] | Except without the laughs. | 只是没那副招牌笑容 |
[23:50] | We have no hard evidence that puts Haskell at the plastic surgeon’s. | 无有力的证据证明Haskell在整容室 |
[23:54] | That may be wishful thinking. | 这也许是一厢情愿 |
[23:56] | Ballistics only puts a gun,used by one of Haskell’s brides,at the scene. | 弹道检验只能锁定Haskell的某位新娘 曾到过现场 |
[24:01] | After the trial,I saw all of Haskell’s brides,including Tina,in the parking lot. | 审判后 我见到了Haskell所有的新娘 包括公园里的那个Tina |
[24:06] | The only ones that weren’t there were Robin and Vivian. | 只有Robin和Vivian没在 |
[24:08] | Well,we know it wasn’t Robin that talked to Kole,because she was popped during the escape. | 我们知道Robin不是和Kole交谈的人 因为越狱时她死了 |
[24:12] | Most likely by Vivian after she shot the four prison guards. | 很可能是Vivian在杀了4名狱警后 开枪干掉她的 |
[24:15] | If Vivian is Bonnie to Haskell’s Clyde,why is Haskell holding her for ransom? | 如果Vivian和Haskell是雌雄双煞 为何Haskell还要绑架她勒索赎金? Bonnie&Clyde:美国历史上著名的情侣大盗 |
[24:23] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[24:25] | The timeline’s wrong. | 时间线错了 |
[24:27] | While Daddy’s getting a video of his little girl begging for her life,Vivian is off killing the doctor and the nurse. | 当老爸收到女儿求助的录像时 Vivian已经杀了医生和护士 |
[24:34] | So Haskell and Vivian are working together. | Haskell和Vivian的确是一伙的 |
[24:36] | There was no kidnapping. | 根本没有绑架案 |
[24:38] | So why the dog-and-pony show at the park? | 那公园上演的是什么幕? |
[24:40] | I don’t know,but it must have something to do with Haskell sending me this photograph of Vivian’s ex. | 不知道 但一定和Haskell给的这张 Vivian前夫的照片有关 |
[24:45] | Well,Tinsdale knows,but he’s not talking. | Tinsdale知道 但他就不说 |
[24:48] | Hey,Archie. | 嘿 Archie |
[24:50] | Be right there. | 马上过来 |
[24:52] | We may not need Tinsdale. | 或许用不着Tinsdale了 |
[24:55] | What have you got,Archie? | 发现什么了 Archie? |
[24:57] | Yeah,well,Tinsdale didn’t help us out at the park,but his computer is helping us out plenty. | Tinsdale在公园的确没能帮上忙 但他的电脑帮了很多 |
[25:01] | That video file he brought in wasn’t the first message he got from Haskell. | 这段录像并不是他唯一 从Haskell那儿收到的 |
[25:04] | – You got to be kidding me. – Nope. | – 你骗我吧 – 没 |
[25:06] | I pulled this off of deep memory. Must’ve thought he deleted it. | 我从深储存器里找到的 他肯定以为他删了 |
[25:09] | – When did this video file come in? – One week before the one he showed us. | – 这段是什么时候收到的? – 比他给我们看的那段早一周 |
[25:12] | Put it up,put it up,put it up. | 快放快放 |
[25:14] | I’m sorry I can’t get a better image quality here. | 抱歉影像质量不大好 |
[25:16] | You have been so generous with me already,Avery,giving me your daughter. | 你对我太慷慨了 Avery 把女儿都送给了我 |
[25:20] | She is such a fragile flower. | 她真是一朵娇嫩的花 |
[25:23] | And we both know why. | 你我都知道其中的奥秘 |
[25:25] | She’s told me some secrets. | 她告诉了我一些秘密 |
[25:28] | Very naughty,Avery. | 真调皮啊 Avery你 |
[25:30] | Yet the more I hear about you,the more I like you. You’re my kind of guy. | 我了解你的事越多 越喜欢你 你就像我 |
[25:34] | But not everyone is as open-minded as I am,Avery,so you’re gonna have to open your wallet. | 并非所有人都像我一样开明 Avery 所以你最好打开钱包 |
[25:38] | It’s so tawdry to talk about amounts,but how about $2 million? | 虽然谈钱太俗 2百万如何? |
[25:44] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[25:45] | Now we know why Haskell made no ransom demand and why Tinsdale showed no real interest in getting his daughter back. | 这下我们知道Haskell为何不谈赎金 Tinsdale为何也不急着要回女儿 |
[25:51] | This is all about blackmail. | 这是勒索 |
[25:53] | Haskell had already been paid. | Haskell已经收到了钱 |
[25:55] | Secrets between father and daughter. | 女儿和父亲之间的秘密 |
[25:58] | Clearly,Vivian’s bad taste in men started early. | 显然 Vivian对男人的糟糕品味从很小就开始了 |
[26:01] | If Tinsdale wanted to hide his dirty little secret,why would he come forward? | 如果Tinsdale想瞒住这些黑历史 他干嘛又要来找我们? |
[26:04] | Because Haskell forced him to. | Haskell逼他的 |
[26:06] | I pulled Tinsdale’s bank records. | 我调查了Tinsdale的银行记录 |
[26:09] | He withdrew $2 million,in cash,five days ago. | 5天前他提了2百万现金 |
[26:13] | Told the bank manager it was for some offshore investment deal. | 给银行经理说是用于某项离岸投资 |
[26:17] | He lied to us. | 他对我们说谎 |
[26:18] | He just bought Haskell $2 million worth of freedom,the son of a bitch. | 他给了Haskell 2百万 该死的混蛋 |
[26:22] | I know where you’re going,Ray. | 我知道你要去哪儿 Ray |
[26:23] | Don’t try to stop me,Catherine! | 别阻止我 Catherine! |
[26:25] | Okay,then go ahead. You’ll be doing exactly what Haskell wants you to do. | 好吧 那你去 正中Haskell下怀 |
[26:29] | Haskell sent you Jack York’s photo for a reason. | Haskell给你Jack York的照片 是有原因的 |
[26:33] | York disappeared right after he married Vivian. | York在和Vivian结婚后就失踪了 |
[26:40] | He came between father and daughter. | 他插入了女儿和父亲之间 |
[26:42] | Maybe Tinsdale killed him. | 或许Tinsdale杀了他 |
[26:44] | Vivian knew about it. | Vivian知道这一切 |
[26:46] | She told Haskell. | 她告诉了Haskell |
[26:47] | This is a game. | 这是场游戏 |
[26:48] | This is a dance between you and Haskell. | 是你和Haskell的对决 |
[26:51] | Haskell isn’t talking to Tinsdale on the video. | Haskell在录像里不是和Tinsdale对话 |
[26:53] | He’s talking to you. | 而是和你 |
[26:55] | Catch me if you can. Well,he wants to play… | 只要你能抓到我 |
[26:58] | Ray. | 好吧 他想玩… |
[27:08] | What do you want me to do,boss? | 你要我怎么做 老大? |
[27:10] | You don’t do this alone. | 不要只身犯险 |
[27:12] | We go after Haskell together. | 我们一起去抓Haskell |
[27:33] | Mrs. Tinsdale,are you all right? What happened? | Tinsdale夫人 你还好吧? 发生什么事了? |
[27:38] | My husband’s in the study. | 他在书房 |
[27:54] | He’s dead. | 死了 |
[27:55] | .38 special. | 点38子弹 |
[27:57] | So,you think it’s suicide or an assist from the wife? | 你认为是自杀还是妻子干的? |
[28:00] | I’m checking both both for GSR. | 都做枪击残留物检查 |
[28:02] | Contact wound. | 近距离枪伤 |
[28:03] | Single exit to the back of the head. | 后脑一处子弹射出口 |
[28:06] | The pattern on the wall is consistent with an upward angle. | 墙上血迹显示是一个向上的射角 |
[28:13] | Bullet exited the head and entered the wall. | 子弹穿出后射进了墙里 |
[28:17] | The blood on Mrs. Tinsdale is probably transfer from embracing him. | Tinsdale夫人身上的血迹 是因抱他而粘上的 |
[28:20] | Well,why kill himself now? He already paid Haskell $2 million for his silence. | 他干嘛要自杀? 不是已经给了Haskell 2百万封口费 |
[28:24] | Take a look around. Maybe Haskell wanted more money. | 看看周围 或许他想要更多 |
[28:27] | Didn’t we take his computer,Jim? | 我们不是把他电脑拿走了吗 Jim? |
[28:29] | He bought himself a new one. | 他买了个新的 |
[28:33] | Looks like new video. | 新的录像 |
[28:35] | Avery,I know we had a deal. I really appreciate the money. | Avery 我知道我们有过协定 我很感激你的钱 |
[28:39] | Financial security in… in midlife is so important. | 人近中年…经济保证太重要了 |
[28:43] | But,Avery,the… the home movies that Vivian has shown me… not the… family trip to Washington. | 可Avery… Vivian给我看的家庭影片 不是…全家去华盛顿旅游时拍的 |
[28:50] | The other one. | 是另外一部 |
[28:51] | You know,I’m not a… fan of the police or the church,but what you did was a sin. | 我对…警察 对教会都不感兴趣 但你所做的确是恶行 |
[28:58] | So I do have to file-share it with my friends in uniform. I have no choice. | 让我不得不与警察朋友共享此文档 别无他择 |
[29:02] | Oh,and,Ray… there is a moral to this story. | 而且 Ray… 这故事中有道义存在 |
[29:16] | It wasn’t his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[29:19] | He didn’t want it. | 他没想过要这样 |
[29:21] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[29:22] | She came to him. | 她自己送上门 |
[29:26] | Vivian… was a child. | Vivian… 只是个孩子 |
[29:29] | You were her mother. It was your job to protect her. | 你是她母亲 有责任去保护她 |
[29:32] | Do you think it’s strange that I gave birth to the true bride of my husband? | 我丈夫真正的新娘是我亲生女 怪吗? |
[30:26] | Did you,uh,you got the DNA results? | DNA结果出来了吗? |
[30:29] | Are you sure you got all the body parts that were out at that farm? | 你确定带回了农场所有的尸块? |
[30:31] | I’m sure I’m not gonna like what you’re about to tell me. | 我想我肯定不喜欢你要告诉我的事 |
[30:35] | Well,the major blood pool from Kole’s office matches exemplars from Dr. Kole. | Kole办公室的血迹都与他的血样相配 |
[30:41] | Okay. | 行 |
[30:42] | The secondary blood pool plus the tissue from the bullet you pulled out of the wall is a match to the nurse. | 第二滩血迹 以及墙内子弹上的组织 与那个护士的相配 |
[30:47] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[30:48] | The DNA from the nurse is not a match to your torso. | 护士的DNA与你找到的躯干不相配 |
[30:53] | But if that torso isn’t the nurse,then who is it? | 如果不是护士的躯干 又是谁的? |
[30:55] | And what’s it doing in a haystack with the doctor’s hands? | 怎会和护士的手同时出现在干草堆里? |
[30:59] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[31:00] | Okay,at least tell me the patient on the tape was Haskell. | 行 至少告诉我录像带上的病人是Haskell |
[31:05] | – Well… – Oh,come on,man,you’re killing me. | – 这… – 快说吧 别逗我了 |
[31:07] | The blood was definitely male,but not in the system. And not Haskell. | 血样肯定属于男性 不在系统内 不是Haskell |
[31:11] | So it’s possible we’re looking for another victim. | 我们有可能查的是另一个受害者 |
[31:14] | And more parts,too. | 还有更多尸块 |
[31:15] | Let’s get back out to that farm. | 再去农场看看 |
[31:20] | Looking for more body parts? Thought you already did that. | 还想找尸块? 你找到的已经够多了 |
[31:24] | No,actually,we’d like to ask you a few questions,if you don’t mind,Mr. Thorpe. | 事实上 如果你不介意 我们想问几个问题 Thorpe先生 |
[31:28] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[31:29] | – Do you recognize this man? – No. | – 认识这个男人吗? – 不 |
[31:33] | – What about her? – Sorry,no. | – 她呢? – 抱歉 不认识 |
[31:37] | Well,do you recognize any of these people? Show him the rest of ’em. | 这些人有你认识的吗? 把其他的给他看 |
[31:40] | Don’t know this one. | 不认识这个 |
[31:41] | But this other pretty girl,that’s my cousin’s daughter Tina. | 但另一个美女 是我堂弟的女儿Tina |
[31:48] | You’re related to Tina Vincent? | 你跟Tina Vincent是亲戚? |
[31:50] | She’s Irma’s sister’s fourth daughter. | 她是Irma姐姐的第4个女儿 |
[31:53] | Wild one. Wild in the eye. | 很野的一个 骨子里就很叛逆 |
[31:57] | She’s been staying out here for a bit. | 她曾在这里住过一段日子 |
[32:00] | What’s this about? | 这又怎么回事? |
[32:01] | What about this man? He’s a friend of Tina’s. | – 这个男人呢? – Tina的一个朋友 |
[32:05] | Can’t say for sure. | 不是很确定 |
[32:08] | But one day this fella showed up,kind of squirrelly,and they started shacking up. | 但有天这个有点古怪的家伙来了 他们就同居了 |
[32:15] | The guy was in a car accident; face was bandaged. | 那家伙曾遇车祸 脸包着绷带 |
[32:18] | Could be him. | 有可能是他 |
[32:20] | And do you know where Tina and this squirrelly guy are shacking up? | 你知道Tina和这个怪男现住哪吗? |
[32:24] | The old house across the road. | 这条路对面的那幢老屋 |
[32:48] | Tire tracks. DRY! Wide tread. | 轮胎的痕迹 干! 宽轮胎面 |
[32:53] | Yellow paint over there says low clearance. | 黄漆说明车子的离地间隙不足 |
[32:56] | High-end sports car. | 是高档跑车 |
[33:03] | Driver left in a hurry. | 急匆匆开走的 |
[33:22] | Not using much juice. | 没用多少电 |
[33:26] | No water flow. | 没水流 |
[33:37] | Electronics gear. | 电子传动设备 |
[33:39] | Think we just found where those videos came from. | 这应该是视频拍摄的地方了 |
[33:42] | – I can see you. – What do you mean? | – 我能看见你 – 什么意思? |
[33:45] | Inside,on the monitor. | 从里面 通过监视器 |
[33:55] | Found a minivan around back. It’s clean. | 后面发现一辆小货车 很干净 |
[33:58] | Backup’s still ten minutes out. What do you want to do? | 后援还要10分钟赶到 打算怎么办? |
[34:01] | Let’s get it on. | 我们上 |
[34:07] | Let me take it,Nick. | 让我来 Nick |
[34:30] | You hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[34:33] | It’s music. | 音乐的声音 |
[35:07] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗? |
[35:09] | It’s decomp. | 尸体腐臭味 |
[35:11] | Snap,crackle,maggot. | 噼啪 咔 蛆虫 |
[35:29] | That’s Bach’s cello solo in G. | 巴赫的G大调第1号无伴奏大提琴组曲 |
[35:32] | I studied the cello; it’s a beautiful piece. Man,that’s just not right. | 我学过大提琴 这是首很美的曲子 只是感觉不对 |
[35:57] | Talk about “Not right.” | 正说到”感觉不对”呢 |
[36:02] | Well,we hit the jackpot. | 我们是中头奖了 |
[36:04] | Found the rest of Dr. Kole,his nurse,what was left of Vivian Tinsdale,and a bonus body. | 找到Kole残尸 他的护士 Vivian Tinsdale的残尸 还有具尸体 |
[36:10] | – That the I.D.? – Yeah. | – 确认身份了? – 确认了 |
[36:11] | Calvin Frost,white male,San Diego address. | Calvin Frost 白人男性 住圣迭戈 |
[36:14] | He rented an exotic car on the Strip a week ago… yellow Porsche. | 他上周在维加斯大道租了辆外国车去 … 黄色保时捷 |
[36:18] | Never returned it. | 至今没还回去 |
[36:19] | So where’s the car now? | 那车现在哪里? |
[36:20] | We’re still looking for it. | 还在找 |
[36:21] | But the blood on the gloves in the doctor’s office came back as a match to Frost. | 但医生办公室手套上的血迹 和Frost的相配 |
[36:25] | Which makes him Dr. Kole’s last patient. | 他是Kole医生的最后一位病人 |
[36:45] | I found Calvin Frost’s chart. | 我找到了Calvin Frost的病历 |
[36:47] | New patient. First visit… day of the murders. | 是新病人 案发那天第一次就诊 |
[36:52] | Says that he tripped and took a header in the men’s room at the Orpheus,and Kole stitched him up. | 说是在房间绊倒撞到了头 Kole给他缝了几针 |
[36:57] | So he had the bad luck of being on the table when Haskell and Vivian showed up,making him collateral damage. | 这么说他运气太差 就诊时撞上了 Haskell和Vivian 成了连带伤亡 |
[37:02] | We thought the chart that we found on the floor belonged to the guy on the table, | 我们以为之前找到的病历表是他的 |
[37:05] | so if I’m holding Frost’s file,whose empty chart did we find? | 如果我手上的病历表是Frost的 那上次的空表又是谁的? |
[37:09] | Haskell’s. | Haskell的 |
[37:10] | He killed the doctor and the nurse and probably took his records to cover his tracks. | 他杀了医生和护士 拿走病历为了掩护行踪吧 |
[37:14] | Well,I’ll print Frost’s chart and see who put it back into the cabinet. | 我查下Frost病历表上的指纹 看看是谁把它放回柜子里 |
[37:17] | Well,if we find Haskell’s fingerprints,that means he was still in Vegas four or five days ago. | 要能找到Haskell的指纹 就说明他四五天前还在拉斯维加斯 |
[37:24] | Welcome to the chop shop… | 欢迎来到屠宰店 |
[37:26] | body parts here,bodies across the hall. | 断肢在这里 躯体在房间那边 |
[37:29] | David,I’d like to see Vivian’s hands,please. | David 让我先看看Vivian的手 |
[37:31] | Well,I got two lefts and a right. | 这里有2只左手 1只右手 |
[37:34] | Now,Dr. Robbins used tool marks to determine which hands were Vivian’s. | Robbins医生给Vivian的手做了标记 |
[37:38] | I used nail polish. | 我用了指甲油 |
[37:40] | Vivian is wearing Fuchsia Flare. | Vivian用的是火红色 |
[37:47] | Positive for lead. | 有线索了 |
[37:49] | Vivian fired a gun shortly before she was killed. | Vivian被杀前不久开过枪 |
[37:57] | Doc. | 医生 |
[37:59] | I know you’re anxious for answers. | 我知道你急于想知道结果 |
[38:01] | Dr. Kole took a nine – mil in the chest. | Kole医生胸部枪伤是9毫米的 |
[38:04] | Nurse had a nine-mil perforate her head. There’s your through and through. | 护士头部弹孔也是9毫米 贯穿伤 |
[38:07] | What about Calvin Frost here? | Calvin Frost的呢 |
[38:09] | Like Vivian Tinsdale,he was shot in the head. | 跟Vivian一样 头部被击中 |
[38:11] | T.O.D.? | 死亡时间呢 |
[38:12] | All four victims were killed within hours of each other,four to five days ago. | 4位死者都是在四五天前 几小时内死亡的 |
[38:17] | You didn’t feel a thing,did you? | 麻醉起效了吧 |
[38:18] | Thank God. | 谢谢老天 |
[38:20] | Hey,what are you doing? | 喂 你们干嘛 |
[38:23] | So,the evidence says that Vivian was our shooter,but we have no evidence that Calvin Frost was killed at the office. | 证据显示Vivian是凶手 但没证据显示 Calvin是在办公室被杀 |
[38:30] | If they’re going to kill him anyway,why not shoot him there? | 如果他们真想杀他 干嘛不在那里动手 |
[38:33] | Maybe Haskell and Vivian needed someone to help them carry the bodies. | 或许Haskell和Vivian需要 有人帮忙搬尸体 |
[38:36] | So they drove out to the house,shot Frost,and then commenced to choppin’? | 所以他们开车去了老屋 杀了Frost 开始剁尸体 |
[38:41] | Then someone used the same gun to shoot Vivian and then began chopping her up. | 之后有人用了同一把枪杀了Vivian 又把她剁了 |
[38:46] | Haskell? | Haskell吗 |
[38:47] | Chopping up bodies and leaving the job unfinished? | 剁了尸体又没剁完 |
[38:50] | Leaving parts in a haystack and then the rest in a bathtub? | 留一部分在草堆里 剩下的放在浴缸里 |
[38:54] | Whatever Haskell is,he’s not disorganized. That’s not his M.O. | Haskell不是精神分裂 这不符合他的作案模式 |
[39:00] | Tina… | 是Tina… |
[39:02] | Tina. She was his connection to the farm,she was his eyes at the park. | 农场 公园 Tina是他的眼线 |
[39:07] | She’s his new number one. | 她是他的新任头号新娘 |
[39:34] | Hey,Catherine. | 嘿 Catherine |
[39:36] | I traced the serial numbers from the electronics at the farmhouse. | 我查了农场电子设备的系列号 |
[39:39] | All purchased by Tina Vincent,and here’s the kicker… | 都是Tina Vincent买的 还有重大收获 |
[39:42] | I pulled the metadata off her video camera’s SD card. | 我从她相机的储存卡里调取了元像素 |
[39:46] | All those videos Haskell sent to Tinsdale… | Haskell寄给Tinsdale的所有录像 |
[39:48] | all recorded on the same day eight weeks ago,specifically on the day after Haskell escaped. | 都是8周前同一天拍的 就在Haskell逃跑后的那天 |
[39:53] | He’s been playing us this whole time. | 他一直在耍我们 |
[39:56] | I printed Frost’s chart. | 我检验了Frost病历表上的指纹 |
[39:58] | Tina Vincent was all over it,yet we didn’t find a single Haskell print in that entire office. | 都是Tina的指纹 整间办公室都没有Haskell的指纹 |
[40:03] | Doesn’t mean he wasn’t there,just not lately. | 不代表他没去过那里 只是最近没去 |
[40:05] | Well,we do know that both Tina and Vivian were at the scene. | 我们确定Tina和Vivian都在现场 |
[40:08] | Vivian’s dead and Tina Vincent’s in the wind. | Vivian死了 Tina溜走了 |
[40:11] | We won’t find her or Haskell,not looking here. | 我们在这儿找不到她和Haskell |
[40:15] | They’re not in Vegas. | 他们不在拉斯维加斯 |
[40:17] | The video,the ransom demand,the park,the murders at Dr. Kole’s… | 录像 赎金 公园 Kole诊所的谋杀 |
[40:22] | they were all intended to make us think that Haskell was still here in Vegas. | 他们想让我们以为Haskell还在这里 |
[40:26] | And now you think he isn’t? | 现在你认为他不在这里了? |
[40:28] | Eight weeks ago,Haskell escaped from custody with Vivian’s help. | 8周前 Vivian帮Haskell逃跑了 |
[40:35] | Then he went to Dr. Kole’s for plastic surgery. | 去了Kole医生那里做整形手术 |
[40:39] | Then he and Tina started making movies of Vivian in the old house to send to Daddy. | 然后他和Tina在老屋给Vivian录像 寄给父亲 |
[40:47] | Nate was careful to stay in the background. He didn’t want us to know that he’d changed his face. | Nate躲在暗处 不想让我们知道他整了容 |
[40:53] | Then he sent the two brides to kill the doctor and the nurse. | 然后他派2位新娘去杀了医生和护士 |
[40:57] | They removed his chart but not before they kidnapped the patient on the table,took his car,his clothes, | 她们拿走了他的病历表 绑架了就诊病人 抢走了后者的车和衣服 |
[41:04] | and the two bodies,brought them back to the house where they murdered him. | 把2具尸体带回去之后杀了他 |
[41:15] | And that’s when bride turned on bride. | 就是那时一个新娘杀了另一个 |
[41:20] | Then Tina murdered Vivian. | Tina杀了Vivian |
[41:24] | Now Tina starts to chop up the bodies. | Tina开始剁尸体 |
[41:28] | She disperses the body parts sloppily,scattering them,not unlike her scattered mind. | 她疯狂地砍尸体 接着分散各处 |
[41:37] | Two days later,Tina shows up in a park to keep an eye on Mr. Tinsdale. | 2天后 Tina在公园监视Tinsdale |
[41:42] | Then she disappears. | 之后她消失了 |
[41:43] | Haskell and Tina… they’re both fugitives. | Haskell和Tina都是逃犯 |
[41:47] | Traveling as a couple draws less attention. | 假装夫妻旅行 减少别人的注意 |
[41:49] | So Haskell’s got a new face,$2 million,trades in his old bride for a younger one and gets a new car in the deal. | Haskell整了容 手上有2百万 换了个年轻老婆和一辆新车 |
[41:56] | Plastic surgery,cash,bimbo,Porsche. | 整容 金钱 女人 保时捷 |
[42:01] | Well,if he’s not in Vegas,I can think of another place he might fit in. | 如果他不在拉斯维加斯 我知道另一个适合他待的地方 |
[42:06] | We need to call LAPD. | 我们得联系洛杉矶警局 |
[43:07] | Isn’t she just heavenly? | 她拉得真好 |
[43:10] | I think so. | 是的 |
[43:11] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[43:15] | Really! | 真的 |
[43:17] | You’re a very lucky man. | 你真是个幸运的男人 Sama 拒绝吃狗肉 汝若颜兮 |
[43:34] | TO BE CONTINUED | 未完待续 |
[43:38] | CSI Season 11 Episode 20 | 犯罪现场调查 |