时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Kid on the ATV rolled up | 小孩骑车上山 |
[00:26] | on a mountain lion mauling a body. | 碰上一头狮子在抓尸体 |
[00:28] | He made a serious u-turn and called it in. | 掉头就跑 然后报了警 |
[00:30] | But where is the perp now? | 那个四条腿的凶手哪儿去了? |
[00:31] | Animal control is on the scene. | 动物管理局的人在现场 |
[00:33] | They’re looking for him. | 正找着呢 |
[00:34] | Body up here? Yeah. | – 尸体在这儿 山上? – 没错 |
[00:36] | No I.D. yet. | 身份还没确认 |
[00:45] | Leotard… not exactly dressed for the mountains. | 紧身衣 看着不像爬山的行头 |
[00:47] | She was definitely not out here hiking. | 她肯定不是来徒步旅游的 |
[00:55] | Looks like she tried to crawl back up to the road for help. | 看上去她想爬回路上求救 |
[00:57] | I didn’t see a car. | 没看见有车过来 |
[00:59] | The nearest house is ten miles away. | 最近的房子也在10英里以外 |
[01:01] | How did she get out here? | 她是怎么跑这儿来的? |
[01:11] | Bite marks. | 咬痕 |
[01:12] | The surrounding tissue is contused. | 周围组织破损 |
[01:14] | The bite’s antemortem. | 咬伤是死前造成的 |
[01:16] | She was alive when she was attacked. | 被袭击时她还活着 |
[01:23] | Lion may have left something behind. | 狮子还留了点儿零碎 |
[01:25] | Piece of a tooth. | 一块碎牙 |
[01:28] | Maybe he bit off more than he could chew. | 估计是吃了什么嚼不动的 |
[01:31] | Sara | Sara, I don’t think |
[01:33] | that a lion could have done all this damage. | 她身上这么多伤 一头狮子没这么大威力 |
[01:35] | She’s got fresh knuckle contusions around her eyes | 眼周关节挫伤 |
[01:38] | and older symmetrical bruises on her legs. | 伤口还是新的 两腿相同位置也有瘀伤 |
[01:41] | Could be from restraints. | 也许之前被人绑着 |
[01:42] | A young woman out here in the middle of nowhere? | 一个年轻姑娘在这儿? 前不着村后不着店的 |
[01:45] | Maybe she escaped from one animal only to fall prey to another. | 也许刚逃出虎口 又进了狼窝 阿吐 爪爪 Sama 犯罪现场调查 |
[02:30] | Oh, man. | – 老天 |
[02:32] | You okay? | – 还好吧? |
[02:33] | Now I know why you can get a steak and eggs | 现在知道为什么在维加斯 |
[02:34] | for $1.99 in this town. | 1.99元就能吃牛排煎蛋了 |
[02:37] | Well, the funny thing is, | 搞笑的是 |
[02:38] | the casino’s probably losing money. | 赌场没准还赔了呢 |
[02:40] | But you’re in the door. | 你进了赌场 |
[02:41] | Drop a couple 20’s in the nickel machines, | 塞几个20美分的�G子进去 |
[02:43] | and at least you can say to yourself, “I ate for cheap.” | 至少能安慰自己”吃饭省下不少” |
[02:46] | I had three orders, man, and I still ate for cheap. | 我都吃了3拨了 都还省下不少呢 |
[02:50] | Hey, you think three steaks | 你觉得3块牛排 |
[02:52] | and six eggs is bad for you, doctor? | 6个煎蛋算吃太多? |
[02:53] | You know what coroners say, Nick. | 验尸官的老话说得好 |
[02:55] | Everybody eventually dies of a heart attack. | 人终得死于心脏病 |
[02:58] | Whoa, whoa… What’s this? What’s this? | – 哇哦 什么情况? – 救命 帮帮我! |
[03:01] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事? |
[03:02] | A girl… she’s dead. | 一个姑娘 |
[03:04] | I saw her through the window. | 她死了 我透过窗户看到的 |
[03:05] | No, no one home! | 家里没人! |
[03:06] | No one home! | |
[03:07] | Dispatch, this is Charlie-05 Stokes. | 派遣中心 我是C-05 Stokes |
[03:09] | I got a possible 405-zebra at Goodland and Erwin. | 这里可能发生自杀事件 地点是Goodland街 |
[03:13] | Roll medical my location. | 与Erwin街交界处 请派急救员过来 |
[03:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:19] | Las Vegas police! | 维加斯警察! |
[03:26] | Vegas police! | 警察! |
[03:27] | Anybody home?! | 有人吗?! |
[03:39] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[03:50] | No pulse… | 没有脉搏 |
[03:51] | But warm to the touch. | 但体温还有 |
[03:54] | This just happened. | 刚死没多久 |
[03:56] | What a shame. | – 可惜了 |
[03:57] | Yeah. Just stay with her. | – 是的 |
[04:00] | I’ll get my kit. | 你在这里看着 我去拿工具箱 |
[04:01] | I’ll call David. | 我打电话给David |
[04:10] | Nick! Yeah. | – 怎么了 |
[04:11] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[04:13] | Fetus is moving! | 胎儿在动! |
[04:15] | We gotta get the baby out now! Give me your knife. | 现在得把孩子取出来! 把你的刀子给我 |
[04:21] | Put her on the bed, right here. | 把她放床上 |
[04:24] | We’re gonna do a crash c-section. | 现在进行紧急剖腹产 |
[04:27] | Find me something to put the baby in. | 找个东西裹孩子 |
[04:29] | She’s almost to term. | 她本来离临产不远了 |
[04:31] | Here we go. | 动手了 |
[04:33] | All right, Nick, I’m gonna need your hands. | Nick 需要你搭把手 |
[04:36] | Yeah. Hold the abdomen and the uterus open. | 把腹部和子宫撑开 |
[04:38] | Okay. As wide as you can. | 越开越好 |
[04:39] | That’s it! Wider! | 就这样! 再开一点! |
[04:46] | Oh, she’s not breathing. | 她没有呼吸 |
[04:47] | Okay, you got a clamp or forceps? Anything? | – 有没有钳子或镊子? 什么都行 – 有 有 |
[04:49] | Yeah, yeah. That’s it, that’s it. | 就是这个 |
[04:51] | Close to the navel as you can. | 尽量靠近脐部 |
[04:52] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[04:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:55] | Okay, just… | 现在 |
[04:57] | Give me a pen. | 给我支笔 |
[04:59] | Take the top off it. That’s it. | 笔盖拿掉 很好 |
[05:04] | Where’s the top? | 盖头在哪儿? |
[05:05] | All right. | |
[05:10] | Come on, doc… | 加油啊 大夫 |
[05:13] | She’s still not breathing. | 还是没有呼吸 |
[05:15] | Okay, here we go. | 加把劲 |
[05:16] | Don’t die. | 别死啊 |
[05:18] | Come on, come on… | |
[05:20] | Come on, doc. | 加油 |
[05:24] | There it is! Ah! | 大夫 |
[05:25] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[05:27] | That’s it! That’s it. | 有气了! |
[05:28] | Good little girl. | 坚强的小姑娘 |
[05:30] | Oh, man, good job. Good job. | 你真棒 |
[05:32] | Okay, she’s gonna need respiratory support. | 她还需要呼吸机支持 |
[05:34] | Here you go. | 来 抱着 |
[05:37] | Oh, I got ya. | 我在这儿呢 |
[05:47] | Looks like a compression fracture of the tib-fib. | 胫骨压缩性骨折 |
[05:50] | More than likely | 估计是直接摔下来 |
[05:51] | a vertical drop as opposed to a slide down a hillside. Mm-hmm. | 而非顺着山坡滚下来 |
[05:54] | She has deep gouges in both legs. | 两条腿都少了几块 伤口很深 |
[05:57] | To a hungry carnivore, | 对于饿极了的食肉动物 |
[05:58] | her calves are like a porterhouse steak; | 足够饕餮一顿了 肉大 |
[06:00] | thick, meaty, bone in. | 汁多 连皮带骨 |
[06:03] | It’s hard to see at night, but her jaw’s broken. | 晚上可能看不清 但貌似下巴也有伤 |
[06:06] | Blunt-force trauma injury. | 钝器所伤 |
[06:07] | I don’t know any lions with a good right hook. | 从没见过哪只狮子还长这么好的钩子 |
[06:10] | Neither do I. | 我也没见过 |
[06:13] | Some broken teeth. Some missing. | 一些牙断了 还缺了一些 |
[06:16] | Six and 11 show signs of dental work. | 第6和第11颗有整过的痕迹 |
[06:19] | And these posts I’m seeing suggest prosthetics. | 现在看到的这些被修复过 |
[06:24] | Maybe this broken tooth isn’t feline; maybe it’s hers. | 估计这颗断牙不是动物的 是她的 |
[06:30] | There’s an unusual amount of trace on this body. | 尸体上这些痕迹不太对劲 |
[06:33] | Considering the fall she took, | 想想她摔的程度 |
[06:34] | the way she was dragged through the woods, | 从林子里被拖着走 |
[06:36] | she would have shed most of it. | 大多数痕迹应该早就没有了 |
[06:38] | But she hasn’t. She’s covered in pine needles. | 但她不是 身上还有松针 |
[06:40] | I didn’t see any pine trees at the scene. | 现场也没见什么松树 |
[06:42] | I didn’t either. | 我也没看见 |
[06:49] | I think I may have the answer. | 也许我知道答案 |
[06:52] | I have two burn marks here, four centimeters apart. | 这里有2处灼伤 |
[06:56] | These look like they might be injuries from a stun gun. | 间隔4厘米 像是高压电枪所伤 |
[07:00] | A stun gun would have imparted the body with electrical current | 让电流通过人体 |
[07:03] | turning the victim into a human lint brush. | 人顿时就瘫了 |
[07:06] | Stun gun would have put her down for about a minute. | 这能使她有一分钟无法反抗 |
[07:08] | Enough time to allow trace to adhere to her body | 这段时间里 |
[07:11] | through static electricity. | 静电让她身上沾了那些东西 |
[07:15] | She’s in the system. | 系统里找到了 |
[07:17] | Iona Vail. Social worker. | Iona Vail 社工 |
[07:19] | Health card from Hope’s Path. | 医保卡上记录的单位是希望之径 |
[07:21] | The battered women’s shelter. Yeah. | – 家暴受害女性庇护所 – 没错 |
[07:24] | Spends her life helping women dodge punches, | 她花时间帮助其他女性摆脱家暴 |
[07:26] | but she couldn’t dodge this one. | 结果自己却落得这个下场 |
[07:30] | When was the last time that you saw Iona? | 你最后一次见到Iona是什么时候 |
[07:32] | Uh, it was about six weeks ago. | 大概是6个月前吧 |
[07:36] | She told me she was quitting. | 她跟我说她不干了 |
[07:38] | It was right after she broke up with her boyfriend; | 就在她跟男友分手后 |
[07:41] | no good-bye, nothing. | 没来道别 就消失了 |
[07:43] | And how long have you and Iona been running the shelter? | 你跟Iona经营这家庇护所多久了? |
[07:46] | Together? | 我们一起? |
[07:48] | About two years. | 大概有2年吧 |
[07:49] | I was, uh, one of these women once. | 我曾经也跟这些女人一样 |
[07:51] | I walked in the door, | 我走进来 |
[07:54] | and there was Iona with her easy, | 看到Iona脸上的笑容 |
[07:56] | “Everything’s gonna be all right” smile. | 好像在说 一切都会好起来的 |
[07:59] | And it was. | 事情也的确好起来了 |
[08:01] | You never went home? | 你再没回过家? |
[08:03] | Iona made me see it wasn’t worthy of the name. | Iona帮我认清了事实 那里根本不能算是家 |
[08:06] | No, this is where I belong. | 不是 这里才是我的家 |
[08:09] | Women’s shelter… | 女性庇护所 |
[08:10] | You must get more than a few threats. | 你们肯定受到过不少的威胁 |
[08:12] | It’s an occupational hazard. | 那是这份工作的风险 |
[08:14] | Every woman in here is a victim of violence, | 这里每一个女人都是暴力的受害者 |
[08:16] | which means that someone out there… husband, boyfriend… | 就是说 |
[08:20] | is a potential threat. | 外面的某个人 老公或男友 |
[08:22] | Did anyone ever threaten Iona? | 就是一个潜在威胁 有没有人威胁过Iona? |
[08:24] | Not to my knowledge. | 我不知道 |
[08:27] | That was Iona’s desk. | 那是Iona的办公桌 |
[08:29] | She never even came back for her stuff. | 她甚至都没回来拿走她的东西 |
[08:31] | Do you mind if I take a look? | 我想看看 你不介意吧 |
[08:45] | I’d like to take this. | 我想带走这个盒子 |
[08:46] | Yeah, whatever you need. | 只要对你有帮助 |
[08:48] | Please… Just find whoever did this. | 求求你…找到凶手 |
[08:59] | Maria Diorio. Just 17. | Maria Diorio 才17岁 |
[09:02] | Junior at Carver High. | 在Carver高中读二年级 |
[09:05] | Albert | Albert… |
[09:07] | What you did today was incredible. | 你今天做的事太不可思议了 |
[09:12] | It was like being part of a miracle or something. | 简直就是人间奇迹 |
[09:15] | It felt good helping the living for a change. | 挽救生命的感觉真好 |
[09:19] | You’re a good man. | 你是好人 |
[09:24] | Petechial hemorrhaging present in the eyes, | 眼底和嘴唇内侧有内出血瘀斑 |
[09:27] | inside the lips. | 死因是窒息 |
[09:28] | C.O.D. is asphyxiation. No ligature marks. | 没有勒痕 |
[09:31] | Blood didn’t get a chance to settle. | 因为血液还没来得及沉淀下来 |
[09:33] | Pregnant girl. Teen suicide. | 怀孕的女孩 青少年自杀 |
[09:35] | With or without ligature marks, | 不管有没有勒痕 |
[09:36] | it’s pretty straightforward. | 基本上都是这个结论 |
[09:37] | I thought so, too, until I found these. | 我开始也这么认为 直到发现了这个 |
[09:40] | Four simultaneous contused finger | 前臂后侧有4道指压挫伤的痕迹 |
[09:42] | impressions on the back of the forearm, | |
[09:45] | a single thumb impression on the front. | 前侧则有一个拇指压痕 |
[09:47] | Same on this side. | 这条手臂上也有 |
[09:49] | Forcibly grabbed. | 有人强行抓住了她 |
[09:50] | The fact that we can even see | 我们现在还能看到瘀伤 |
[09:51] | the bruises tells me they were inflicted less than two hours before her death. | 说明伤害是在她死前2小时内造成 |
[09:55] | So there was definitely a struggle before she died. | 也就是说她在死前挣扎过 |
[09:57] | Leading cause of death in pregnant women is | 怀孕女性死因中排第一的是孩子的父亲 |
[09:59] | expectant fathers. | |
[10:10] | I’m looking for someone in charge. | 我想要见这里的负责人 |
[10:12] | I was told my daughter is here. | 他们说我女儿在这里 |
[10:14] | Her name is Maria. | 她叫Maria — |
[10:15] | Maria Diorio | Maria Diorio. |
[10:19] | Mrs. Diorio, | Diorio太太 |
[10:20] | my name is Nick Stokes. | 我叫Nick |
[10:22] | I’m a crime scene investigator. | Stokes 是犯罪现场调查员 |
[10:23] | I’m handling Maria’s case. | Maria的案子由我负责 |
[10:25] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请您节哀 |
[10:27] | But the good news is your granddaughter’s | 好消息是你的外孙女活了下来 |
[10:29] | still fighting the good fight over at Desert Palm. | 正在沙漠棕榈医院为生存而奋斗 |
[10:31] | Granddaughter? | 外孙女? |
[10:33] | You must have my daughter confused with somebody else. | 你一定是把别人当成我女儿了 |
[10:37] | Let’s sit down here. | 我们坐下说 |
[10:38] | I don’t want to sit down. | 我不想坐下 |
[10:39] | I want to know what the hell happened. | 我想知道到底发生了什么 |
[10:41] | When I left for work this morning, Maria was fine. | 我早上出门上班时 Maria还好好的 |
[10:44] | No, ma’am, she was eight-and-a-half-months pregnant. | 抱歉 女士 她已经怀孕8个半月了 |
[10:46] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么啊?! |
[10:48] | Maria wasn’t having sex. | Maria根本没有性经历 |
[10:50] | I helped deliver the baby. | 我当时在场帮忙接生 |
[10:52] | Why don’t we have a seat? | 我们还是坐下谈吧 |
[11:02] | I don’t understand any of this. | 我完全搞不懂这是怎么回事 |
[11:05] | Did Maria have a boyfriend? | Maria有男朋友吗? |
[11:06] | No. | 没有 |
[11:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:10] | She had a few dates here and there. | 她交过几个男朋友 |
[11:14] | And do you know any of the names of the guys she dated? | 你知道跟她交往的男孩名字吗? |
[11:17] | We live under the same roof, but we hardly talked. | 我们虽然住在同一个屋檐下 但几乎不说话 |
[11:22] | She blamed me for her dad’s death. | 她怨我害死了她爸爸 |
[11:25] | He had a heart attack. | 他是心脏病发作 |
[11:29] | And he’s left me to pick up the pieces, | 他给我留下一个破碎的家 |
[11:31] | and I’m hardly holding it together. | 而我完全不知道要怎么去拯救它 |
[11:35] | I can’t handle this right now. | 我现在没办法面对这些 |
[11:37] | I understand, but-but now, | 我理解 |
[11:39] | I can have an officer drive you to the hospital, | 但是现在 我可以让警官送你去医院 |
[11:41] | if you’d like to see your granddaughter. | 如果你想见外孙女的话 |
[12:21] | Hey, Sara. Hey. | – 嘿 Sara – 嘿 |
[12:25] | I’ve been going through Iona’s stuff from the shelter. | 我检查了从庇护所拿回来的 Iona的东西 |
[12:28] | According to her date book, | 根据她的备忘录 |
[12:30] | her last appointment, right before she disappeared, | 就在失踪前 |
[12:32] | was with a Dr. K. | 她的最后一个预约是去见K医生 |
[12:37] | This changes everything. | 这回麻烦了 |
[12:45] | Lady Heather? | Heather女士 |
[12:46] | Actually, it’s Dr. Kessler now. | 事实上 现在是Kessler医生 |
[12:49] | It’s good to see you, Sara. | 很高兴见到你 Sara |
[12:50] | How’s Gil? How are the Moche? | Gil还好吗? 莫切文化有趣吗? |
[12:52] | Both still in Peru. | 都在秘鲁呢 |
[12:55] | And you must be Dr. Langston. | 你一定是Langston博士 |
[12:59] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我正期待你的来访 |
[13:05] | Iona came to see the moreme after exhausting | Iona在厌倦了常规心理治疗后来找我 |
[13:08] | more conventional psychotherapy… a diagnosis of exclusion, if you like. | 换句话说就是排除诊断法 |
[13:12] | According to these, doctor, | 根据这些执照 |
[13:15] | you’re a sex therapist. | 医生 你是性治疗专家 |
[13:16] | What exactly were Iona’s issues? | Iona的问题到底是什么? |
[13:18] | Iona was robbed of her childhood. | Iona的童年很不幸 |
[13:21] | Her mother died when she was young, | 在她很小的时候 |
[13:23] | her father hit the bottle, | 母亲就死了 父亲又酗酒 |
[13:24] | and Iona was left to raise her four siblings. | 留下Iona照顾4个弟妹 |
[13:27] | So naturally, she was drawn | 很自然的 |
[13:28] | to looking after and protecting other women. | 她热衷于照顾和保护其他妇女 |
[13:30] | Her entire life, Iona took care of others | 在整个人生中 |
[13:33] | to the detriment of her own needs. | Iona一直在照顾别人 却忽略了自己的需求 |
[13:34] | My job was to help her express | 我的任务就是帮助她表达出 |
[13:36] | a deep-seated longing for love and nurture. | 内心深处对被爱和被关怀的渴望 |
[13:40] | And you did that how? | 那你是怎么做的? |
[13:43] | I didn’t diagnose three nights in Lady Heather’s dungeon. | 我又没在诊断书上写 去Heather女士的地牢呆三晚 |
[13:46] | I suggested she express herself | 我建议她通过格式塔角色扮演的方式 |
[13:48] | through gestalt role-playing. | 来表达自己的内心 |
[13:50] | And what was that role? | 什么样的角色? |
[13:51] | After preliminary psychotherapy, | 在初步的心理治疗后 |
[13:54] | she imagined herself as a cat. | 她把自己想象成一只猫 |
[13:56] | A cat? | 一只猫? |
[13:57] | That was her starting point. | 那是她角色扮演的起点 |
[13:58] | Did she have a cat as a child? | 她小时候养过猫? |
[14:01] | Yes, growing up. | 是的 一直伴随她长大 |
[14:02] | The one member of her broken family | 那个破碎家庭中唯一不缺少关爱的成员 |
[14:04] | who never wanted for affection was a plump little tabby. | 一只圆滚滚的小斑猫 |
[14:08] | You’re not serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[14:10] | Role-play is a legitimate form of therapy… | 角色扮演是一种合法的治疗方式 |
[14:13] | a safe way to access one’s desires… And one’s demons. | 可以安全地释放一个人的欲望和心魔 |
[14:18] | Right, doctor? | 对吗 博士? |
[14:20] | You’re the expert. | 你才是专家 |
[14:26] | During Iona’s cat role-playing, | 在Iona的猫角色扮演过程中 |
[14:29] | did, uh, she ever express a desire to get eaten by a mountain lion? | 她有没有表现出想被美洲狮吃掉的欲望? |
[14:32] | Because that’s how she died. | 因为她就是被咬死的 |
[14:34] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[14:36] | I worked with Iona for several months. | Iona接受了几个月的治疗 |
[14:38] | She was making progress… | 她正在进步 |
[14:40] | finally able to demand and receive affection. | 好不容易才学会要求被爱 接受被爱 |
[14:43] | So, I suggested she bring her boyfriend Carter to a session. | 所以 我建议她带她男朋友Carter 来参加一次治疗 |
[14:50] | Carter | Carter, why don’t you stroke the kitty’s head, |
[14:53] | show her how beautiful she is? | 去拍拍小猫的头 告诉她她有多漂亮吧 |
[15:03] | It was a productive session. | 开始我还觉得这次治疗效果很好 |
[15:05] | Until the end. | 最后才发现我错了 |
[15:09] | Excellent. | |
[15:11] | Excellent. We’ll pick this up next week. | 太棒了 我们下周继续 |
[15:17] | The session’s over. | 这次治疗结束了 |
[15:20] | Iona? | |
[15:27] | Iona | Iona, whatever you’re hiding from in there, |
[15:30] | you have to come out and face it. | 不管你在逃避什么 你都得勇敢站出来面对它 |
[15:34] | Come on, this is nuts. | 别闹了 |
[15:36] | Let’s go. | 这太荒谬可笑了 我们走 |
[15:38] | Let’s go, Iona! | 走了 Iona! |
[15:41] | Ow! God… babe? | 天哪 宝贝你怎么了? |
[15:44] | That was the last time I saw Iona. | 从此我就再没见过Iona |
[15:47] | She never came back, never returned my calls. | 她再没回来过 也没再接过我电话 |
[15:50] | If you’d like, I have her boyfriend’s contact information. | 如果需要 我有她男友的联系方式 |
[15:53] | I loved Iona. | 我爱Iona |
[15:55] | You two lived together? | 你们俩住在一起吗? |
[15:56] | Till six weeks ago. Then she just took off. | 直到6周前 她就突然离开了 |
[16:00] | I blame that Dr. Kessler. She used to be a dominatrix. | 这都怪Kessler医生 她就是个女施虐狂 |
[16:03] | I mean, how the hell does a woman like that get a license? | 这种女人TMD怎么拿到执照的? |
[16:10] | Look, I know this could get me in trouble, but… | 我知道这可能会惹祸上身 |
[16:13] | I wanted to help Iona, so… I busted into her place. | 但我真的想帮到Iona |
[16:18] | I didn’t find her… | 所以… 我闯进她家 |
[16:22] | …But I found these. | 没找到她 但我找到了这些 |
[16:26] | Bondage thing or something. | 施虐受虐道具之类的 |
[16:29] | That’s what that shrink got her into… | 那医生就让她干这些事 |
[16:31] | I was gonna go down to her office and throw those in her face. | 我想冲进她办公室 用这砸她的脸 |
[17:11] | What a mess. | 怎么这么乱 |
[17:13] | Looks like a man’s belt. | 看起来是男人的皮带 |
[17:17] | I heard that Maria’s mom didn’t want to see the baby. | 我听说Maria的妈妈不想看到那孩子 |
[17:20] | No. No, she didn’t. | 对 她不想见 |
[17:33] | I got a computer here. | 这儿发现一台电脑 |
[17:38] | I may have just found the father, or part of him at least. | 我好像刚刚发现了孩子的爸爸 至少发现了一部分 |
[17:42] | Tuxedo. | 还穿着燕尾服呢 |
[17:43] | “Homecoming king.” | “返校国王” |
[17:45] | Probably went to school together. | 估计是同学吧 |
[17:46] | Pregnant 17-year-old. | 17岁怀孕少女 |
[17:48] | Clueless mom. | 妈妈一无所知 |
[17:49] | Manhandled before she died. And either she hung herself | 死前还被虐待 要么她上吊自尽 |
[17:52] | or whoever roughed her up wanted to make us think that. | 要么就是蹂躏她的人 想让我们这么以为 |
[18:08] | What kind of language is that? | 这什么鸟语 |
[18:10] | It’s called “eleet speak.” | 这叫精粹语 |
[18:11] | Text and e-mail language comprised | 主要由缩写词组成的 |
[18:13] | primarily of acronyms and abbreviation. | 用来发短信和电邮的语言 |
[18:15] | I know “lol,” “lmao,” how to wink. | 我知道LOL和LMAO 还有怎么打眨眼表情 都有笑到抽风的意思 |
[18:19] | That’s about it; I don’t even know what this is. | 精粹语意义就在于此吧 我一个字都看不懂 |
[18:21] | Eh, youth culture, my friend. | 小年轻的玩意 朋友 |
[18:24] | It’s definitely a heavy conversation going on here | Maria和Nculver12聊得很多啊 |
[18:26] | between Maria and nculver12. | |
[18:28] | Culver could be the last name. First name could start with “n.” | 也许Culver是姓 N也许是名的首字母 |
[18:31] | “Nculver12” was the last person to text Maria before she died, | Nculver12是Maria死前最后的短信联系人 |
[18:34] | and they keep coming in. | 而且现在短信还没停 |
[18:36] | These are coming in as we speak? Yeah. | – 这些都是我们说话时发来的? |
[18:39] | Well, what’s “lmirl”? | – 嗯 LMIRL是什么 |
[18:41] | “Let’s meet in real life.” “KPC”… “keep parents clueless.” | “我们见面吧” – KPC呢 – “别让家长知道” |
[18:45] | “Meet in person.” “Keep parents clueless.” | 又是见面又是别让家长知道的 |
[18:47] | Could be the homecoming king. | 估计就是那个返校国王吧 |
[18:49] | Well, one thing’s for sure in the digital age… | 在数字时代 |
[18:51] | Every keystroke’s permanent. | 有一点可以肯定 输进网络的话抹不掉的 |
[18:52] | Give me a few hours with this, I’ll give you her whole life. | 给我几个小时 我会告诉你她这一生的故事 |
[18:55] | Nculver12’s a good place to start. | Nculver12这个突破口不错的 |
[18:58] | Ah, a little chamomile. | 菊花茶嘛 |
[19:00] | I imagine the sparks between you | 我都能想象出 |
[19:01] | and Dr. Lady Heather were flying. | 你和Heather医生火花四溅的场景啊 |
[19:04] | I’m sure you dominated. Do you have something for me? | 你肯定是压着她吧 你有正事没? |
[19:06] | Yes, um… | 有的 |
[19:07] | So, about your broken lion’s tooth… | 那个什么狮子断齿 |
[19:10] | Turns out that it’s neither. | 其实啥都不是 |
[19:11] | Not from a lion, not even a real tooth. | 根本不是狮子牙齿 连颗牙齿都算不上 |
[19:13] | It’s prosthetic and synthetic. | 是假牙 |
[19:15] | A fake tabby tooth? | 一颗假的斑猫牙? |
[19:16] | Made with the same polymethacrylate formula used by all dentists, | 材料是普通牙医用的聚甲基丙烯酸酯 |
[19:20] | but this tooth featured specific feline characteristics. | 但这枚假牙猫科特征很明显 |
[19:23] | Which sent me on the hunt for veterinary dentists. | – 于是我就找了一个兽类牙医 |
[19:26] | And? It seems that there’s only one dental Dolittle | – 有结果吗 |
[19:29] | in the Vegas area who’s doing this kind of work. | 好像整个维加斯只有一个怪医杜里特干这事 (同名童话的主角 热爱动物的兽医) |
[19:32] | Dr. Tyrell Neth. Summerlin. | Tyrell Neth医生 住在Summerlin社区 |
[19:47] | Someone’s having a party. | 像是有派对嘛 |
[19:48] | Well, they won’t mind if we crash. | 他们不会介意我们参加的 |
[19:53] | Good evening. May I help you? | 晚上好 有什么能效劳的吗? |
[19:55] | Dr. Tyrell Neth? | – 是Tyrell |
[19:57] | Yes. | Neth先生吗 – 正是在下 |
[19:58] | I’m CSI Langston, this is CSI Sidle. | 我是CSI的Langston 这位是CSI的Sidle |
[20:00] | We’re from the Vegas crime lab. | 我们来自维加斯犯罪实验室 |
[20:02] | We’d like to ask you a few questions about Iona Vail. | 我们要问你几个关于Inoa |
[20:05] | Certainly. | Vail的问题 没问题 |
[20:07] | Can we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[20:10] | By all means. | 里面请 |
[20:12] | I hope you like animals. | 希望你们喜欢动物 |
[21:04] | Check out the braces. | 你看那些锁链 |
[21:07] | They prevent any bipedal activity. | 这样他们才不会只靠双脚行走 |
[21:11] | Oh, I assure you, | 我保证 |
[21:12] | what goes on here is all quite healthy | 这一切都是很健康的 |
[21:14] | and, for the lack of a better word… | 用确切的话来说 |
[21:17] | Natural. | 回归自然 |
[21:18] | How about consensual? | 她们都同意这么做吗? |
[21:19] | All the restraints are self-releasing. | 所有锁链都能自己解开 |
[21:21] | My pets choose to be here. | – 我的宠物们是自己要呆在这儿的 |
[21:24] | Your pets? | – 你的宠物们? |
[21:25] | My friends and I find comfort from their affection. | 我朋友和我在她们表达出的爱中 获得了极大的满足感 |
[21:30] | Your human pets. | 你们的人类宠物们 |
[21:32] | The idea of animal transformation… | 人类兽化 |
[21:34] | therianthropy… is as ancient as mankind itself. | 也就是兽人的概念 和人类本身一样古老 |
[21:37] | In native cultures, | 土著文化中说 |
[21:39] | young males gain an animal spirit at puberty. | 年轻男性在青春期 就会萌生一种兽性 |
[21:42] | Often, the initiate must kill his spirit animal, | 一般来说 |
[21:46] | consume it as a rite of passage. | 年轻人必须克服这种兽性 这是一种成人仪式 |
[21:49] | Yes, I’m familiar with the concept, | 不用说了 这些我都很清楚的 |
[21:51] | but my understanding of therianthropy is that it’s fleeting, | 可我的理解是兽人的时期很短暂 |
[21:55] | it’s meant to be symbolic. | 它注定只是一个象征概念 |
[21:58] | In many cultures, the notion of retaining the shape | 在很多文化中 |
[22:01] | of the beast is seen as nothing less than a curse. | 人类困在野兽身体里 无异于一种诅咒 |
[22:05] | Cat got your tongue? | 怎么不说话了 |
[22:08] | Maybe you could loosen it enough to tell us about Iona Vail. | 要不你放松放松舌头 再跟我们说说Iona Vail |
[22:11] | Iona was a creature of habit. | Iona是习惯的产物 |
[22:13] | When she wasn’t curled up at the foot of my couch, | 她不蜷缩在我的沙发旁时 |
[22:16] | she was outside… in the pine tree. | 就呆在外面的松树上 |
[22:19] | Iona was living here? As a cat? | Iona住在这儿? 作为一只猫? |
[22:22] | For the past six weeks, yes. | 是这样 过去6周一直在这里 |
[22:24] | And then what happened? | 然后怎么样了 |
[22:25] | She ran away. | 她逃跑了 |
[22:27] | Total mystery. | 完全不可思议 |
[22:29] | Oh, I have a theory. | 我的推测是这样的 |
[22:30] | Life in the gilded cage wasn’t everything that Iona hoped for. | 关在华丽笼子里 并非Iona的渴望 |
[22:33] | There were constraints, demands, | 因为有太多的约束 |
[22:36] | expectations. | 要求和期望 |
[22:37] | Oh, I’m not intimate with my pets. | 我从不和我的宠物太过亲密 |
[22:39] | No? Then what do you get out of the relationship? | 从不? 那你从这种关系中获取什么? |
[22:41] | Affection, loyalty, gratitude. | 爱 忠诚 感恩 |
[22:45] | Qualities I find sorely lacking in human society. | 人类社会中极其缺乏的品质 |
[22:48] | And this house, while certainly gilded, is no cage. | 还有这房子 的确很华丽 但不是笼子 |
[22:53] | The animals can come and go as they please. | 宠物们来去自由 |
[22:56] | I have a warrant here, Dr. Neth… | 这是搜查令 Neth医生 |
[22:59] | That allows us to go | 我们可以搜查任何地方 |
[23:01] | where we please. | |
[23:04] | How does someone who runs a woman’s shelter | 开妇女庇护所的人怎会和Neth这样的人 |
[23:06] | end up with a guy like Neth? Good question. | 纠缠到一起? |
[23:08] | Looks like Iona’s pine tree. | 问得好 这像是Iona住的松树 |
[23:16] | Gouge marks in the bark. | 树皮上有指甲的划痕 |
[23:20] | Human-sized disturbance in the needles. | 针叶上有人体被拖动的痕迹 |
[23:22] | I think she took a hard fall. | 她一定重重地摔了下来 |
[23:25] | …Right now! You get back in that house! | 马上给我下来 回到房子里去 |
[23:28] | That would explain her compression fracture. | 这可以解释她的压缩性骨折 |
[23:30] | Neth’s looking for a little affection. | Neth想要得到一点爱 |
[23:31] | Iona just wants to hang out in her tree, | Iona却只想呆在树上 |
[23:34] | so Neth breaks out a stun gun. | 所以Neth就用了电击枪 |
[23:37] | He stuns her, drags her… | 他电击了她 |
[23:45] | I think she left something behind. | 把她拖走 我想她落下了什么东西 |
[23:50] | Same color and material as her cat suit. | 颜色和质地都和她的猫女装一致 |
[23:56] | I wonder if Neth dumps all his ungrateful animals | 我怀疑Neth是不是把所有 |
[23:59] | back into the wild. | 忘恩负义的宠物都扔去野外了 |
[24:00] | Wow! Easy. | 放轻松 |
[24:03] | Really? | 你说真的 |
[24:08] | He’s got the same burn marks we found on Iona. | 他身上的电击伤和Iona身上的一样 |
[24:16] | Nathan Culver. | |
[24:17] | How well did you know Maria Diorio? | 你和Maria Diorio熟吗? |
[24:20] | She’s my girlfriend. Was your girlfriend. | – 她是我女朋友 |
[24:23] | Excuse me, are you bringing everyone in from the school, | – 曾经是 抱歉 |
[24:26] | or just my kid? Just your kid. | 你们传讯了学校所有人 还是只传讯了我儿子 只有你儿子 |
[24:28] | Nathan, is this you? | Nathan 这是你吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah, that’s my son. | 是的 那是我儿子 |
[24:32] | He’s the homecoming king. | 他是返校国王 |
[24:34] | He’s also an honor student. | 他也是荣誉学生 |
[24:35] | What can you tell us about these text messages? | 你能告诉我们这些短信是什么意思吗 |
[24:38] | “Lmirl”? “Kpc”? What is that? | “LMIRL”? “KPC”? 什么意思? |
[24:42] | “Let’s meet in real life.” “Keep parents clueless.” | “我们见面吧” “别告诉父母” |
[24:44] | Why would you want to have a meeting with her | 你为什么想瞒着父母见她 |
[24:46] | and keep your parents out of it? | |
[24:48] | Can I talk to you guys in private? | 我们能私下谈吗 |
[24:50] | Nathan | Nathan, you can tell these officers |
[24:52] | and me exactly what the deal is with you and this girl. | 你必须对警察和我说清楚 你和这女孩到底怎么回事 |
[24:57] | I got her pregnant. | 我让她怀孕了 |
[25:00] | We… we hid it from everyone. | 我们 我们瞒着所有人 |
[25:02] | She was gonna have my baby in a couple of weeks. | 再过2周她就要生下我的孩子了 |
[25:05] | Nathan, are you kidding me?! | Nathan 你在开玩笑吧 |
[25:08] | You just had to keep your nose clean for one more year, | 你只要再坚持一年不惹麻烦 |
[25:11] | get that scholarship and then you had it made, son. | 就可以拿到奖学金了 |
[25:14] | And what, you’re telling me that, uh, | 儿子 |
[25:17] | this girl and her baby… They’re dead? | 你是说 这女孩和孩子都死了吗 |
[25:19] | The baby’s not dead. The baby’s in the hospital. | 孩子没死 现在医院 |
[25:21] | And that’s lucky for you, Nate. | 你很幸运 Nate |
[25:23] | Otherwise, you’d be on the hook for a double homicide. | 否则 你就要被指控双重谋杀罪了 |
[25:25] | Homicide? Yeah, homicide. | – 谋杀 – 是的 谋杀 |
[25:28] | I would never hurt Maria. We loved each other. | 我永远也不会伤害Maria 我们很相爱 |
[25:33] | Is that your belt? Yeah, it’s my belt. | – 这是你的皮带吗 – 是的 是我的 |
[25:36] | I left it at Maria’s a while ago. | 我前不久留在Maria家里的 |
[25:38] | What can you tell me about those bruises? | 你能告诉我那些淤青是怎么回事吗 |
[25:43] | Were you at Maria’s house this morning? | 今天早上你在Maria家吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:49] | I came over after her mom left for work. | 我在她妈妈上班后过去的 |
[25:51] | You said you wanted the baby. | 你说过你想要这孩子 |
[25:54] | You were going to take care of me. You promised. | 你会对我负责的 你发过誓 |
[25:56] | I know. I’m sorry, all right? But think about it, Maria. | 我知道 对不起 好吗 但是想想吧 Maria |
[25:59] | It’s only gonna ruin our lives. | 这只会毁了我们的人生 |
[26:01] | I’m not going to get my scholarship. | 我拿不到奖学金 |
[26:03] | And without it, I can’t afford to go to college. | 没有奖学金 我就上不起大学 |
[26:05] | Why didn’t you tell me this eight and a half months ago? | 8个半月前你怎么不早说这些 |
[26:07] | I’m keeping the baby! No, you’re not! | – 我要把孩子生下来 – 不 你不能这么做 |
[26:10] | Ow! You’re hurting me. I don’t want it! | – 我不要你这么做 – 你弄疼我了 |
[26:11] | So you did grab her. | 你确实抓了她 |
[26:12] | Then what were you gonna do? String her up with the belt | 然后呢 |
[26:15] | and try to make it look like a suicide? | 用皮带勒死她 企图造成自杀的假象? |
[26:17] | No! We had a fight and I left. I went to school. | 不 我们吵架 然后我离开了 去上学 |
[26:19] | Ask anyone in first period. Enough! | – 你可以去问上第一节课的人 – 够了 |
[26:21] | We know you were in your room when she hung herself. | 我们知道她上吊时你在她房间里 |
[26:23] | You admitted that’s your belt, | 你承认了这是你的皮带 |
[26:24] | and we know you were grabbing on her. | 我们也知道你抓住了她 |
[26:26] | Grabbing, belt, sex, | 抓 皮带 |
[26:28] | baby, scholarship… motive. | 性 孩子和奖学金 构成动机 |
[26:31] | You see what this looks like? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[26:32] | Nathan | Nathan, scholarship land’s over, dude. |
[26:35] | You’re on the hook for murder here. | 奖学金已经泡汤了 你现在牵扯进一起谋杀案 |
[26:38] | Now, if you didn’t kill her, | 如果你没有杀她 |
[26:40] | you better damn sure help us find out who did, you hear me? | 你最好帮我们找出是谁杀的 听懂了没 |
[26:44] | So, who else would want to hurt her? | 还有谁想要伤害她 |
[26:51] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[26:57] | Maria received over a thousand e-mails just today, | Maria今天收到了超过1千封邮件 |
[26:59] | and twice that by text. | 2千多条短信 |
[27:00] | They’ve been coming in for months. | 这情况已经持续一个月了 |
[27:02] | She tried to delete them all, and just couldn’t keep up. | 她试着想删除它们 但是来不及 |
[27:05] | So, I tracked the cyber footprints on her devices, | 所以我追踪了她电脑上的历史记录 |
[27:07] | and it led me to this. | 找到了这个 |
[27:10] | Hate mail was just the beginning. | 仇恨邮件只是个开始 |
[27:13] | Mariaisabitch.com. What, a hate site? | MarialsABitch.com 这是什么 仇恨网站? |
[27:16] | Yeah. Check this out. | 是的 看这个 |
[27:19] | I’m a slut! | 我很淫荡 |
[27:21] | I’m a ho. | 我是鸡 |
[27:23] | What does that spell? | 鸡是什么意思 |
[27:25] | “W-h-o-r-e!” | “W-H-O-R-E!” (妓女) |
[27:27] | Turn it off. I’ve seen enough. | 关掉吧 我看够了 |
[27:29] | Maria went viral with a click of a button. | 只需一个按键 Maria就像病毒样传播出去 |
[27:31] | We’re talking 11 million hits in 18 hours. | 18小时内有1千1百万次点击量 |
[27:34] | She’s been getting a constant flow of messages via text and e-mail. | 短信和电邮无休止地涌向她 |
[27:38] | From all over the world? Mm-hmm. | 全世界都有? |
[27:40] | It’s the power of the world wide web. | 互联网的力量 |
[27:42] | She’s been dead a day. | 死亡一天后 |
[27:44] | She’s still getting messages. You know, Conrad, | 她还不停地收到短信 |
[27:46] | Conrad even if the evidence tells me this girl took her own life, | |
[27:49] | I still consider this to be murder. | 即使证据显示她是自杀 我也认为这是谋杀 |
[27:50] | Well, how do you figure that, Nick? | 为什么这么说 Nick |
[27:53] | She was bullied. Yeah. Cyber-bullied. | 她饱受欺凌 对 网络暴力 |
[27:55] | Look, it’s not like back in | 这可不比当年午餐费被偷 |
[27:57] | the days of getting your lunch money stolen, or getting tripped in the hallway. | 在走廊里被绊倒之类的 |
[27:59] | 11 million people bombarded this girl with hate, | 1千1百万人将恨意倾泻到她身上 |
[28:02] | and it drove her to take her own life. | 逼她结束了自己的生命 |
[28:04] | What do you want to do? These people are on line, Nick. | 你想干什么 那都是网民 Nick |
[28:06] | We’re not going to get 11 million arrest warrants. | 我们可弄不到1千1百万张逮捕证 |
[28:08] | I know that, Conrad, but I do feel like some of the kids | 我知道 Conrad |
[28:11] | at this school are responsible, and I want to pursue that. | 但我认为学校里的 某些学生该为此负责 我要追查到底 |
[28:14] | Listen, you weren’t there when Robbins delivered that baby. | 听着 Robbins剖腹取子时你不在现场 |
[28:17] | Maria and her child deserve some justice, | 我们有义务帮Maria母子讨回公道 |
[28:19] | and we’re obligated to give it to her. | |
[28:21] | Okay, but like anything forensic, I need proof. | 好吧 但要按照规矩来 我要证据 |
[28:25] | We know how it ended, but how did it start? | 我们知道欺凌以死亡终结 但不知道事情起因是什么 |
[28:27] | Get me names, and prove to me | 给我名单 |
[28:29] | that an honor student, soon-to-be father, | 证明一个准父亲荣誉学生 |
[28:31] | didn’t kill Maria Diorio with his own belt. | 没有用自己的皮带杀死Maria Diorio |
[28:33] | Do that and I will go to bat for you. | 你办成了 我就去替你争取 |
[28:36] | All right. | 好 |
[28:39] | Every keystroke’s permanent, right? Right. | – 输进网络的话都是擦不掉的 对吗 – 对 |
[28:41] | Give me all the hate mail linked to that high school. | 把所有来自那所高中的仇恨邮件给我 |
[28:46] | Hey. | Hey. |
[28:48] | Did you go home for lunch? | 你要回家吃午饭吗 |
[28:49] | No. I went over to the NIC unit | 不 我去新生儿重症监护室看那女娃 |
[28:51] | to visit our baby girl. Oh, yeah? How’s she doing? | 是嘛 她情况如何了 |
[28:54] | She’s off the respirator, breathing on her own now. | 能脱离呼吸机 自主呼吸了 |
[28:56] | Good. | 好极了 |
[28:57] | Nurse told me I was her only visitor. | 护士说我是唯一去看她的人 |
[29:02] | Did you have a chance to work out a timeline yet? | 你把时间线整理出来了吗 |
[29:04] | Yeah, I just finished. | 刚刚整好 |
[29:06] | Maria died at 9:30 A.M. | Maria早上9:30已死亡 |
[29:09] | Baby was alive. That puts T.O.D. | 孩子还活着 |
[29:12] | No more than 15 minutes earlier. | 死亡时间在发现她前15分钟 |
[29:14] | Okay, Brass confirmed that Nathan Culver was at school | Brass确认Nathan |
[29:17] | at 8:30, so the only way he could’ve killed Maria | Culver早8:30在学校 |
[29:19] | is if he strung her up with his own belt | 他唯一可能杀Maria的方法是 |
[29:21] | sometime before that. | 提前用他的皮带把她吊起来 |
[29:23] | Could it have taken her 45 minutes to die? | 她有可能过了45分钟才死吗 |
[29:26] | Given the absence of ligature marks around her neck… | 不可能 |
[29:29] | Impossible. | 她脖子上没有勒痕 |
[29:31] | Nathan didn’t kill her. | Nathan没有杀她 |
[29:34] | I just spent an hour talking to a man | 我刚花了1小时和自认是条狗的男人谈话 |
[29:36] | who think he’s a dog. | |
[29:37] | You ask the man a question, he barks back at you. | 问个问题 他就用狗吠回应 |
[29:40] | A year ago, this guy was the manager of a hot dog chain. | 1年前 他还是个热狗连锁店的经理 |
[29:43] | And what conclusion do you draw from that? | 由此你得出什么结论 |
[29:45] | Well, either he’s hiding behind his animal mask, | 不是他把本性隐藏在动物面具后 |
[29:48] | or Neth has got him brainwashed. | 就是被Neth洗脑了 |
[29:50] | I think that might be a little simplistic, doctor. | 你可能有点把事情简单化了 医生 |
[29:53] | All your assumptions are based on one false premise. | 你所有假设都建立在错误的前提上 |
[29:56] | Which is? | 哪个前提 |
[29:57] | You attribute all the power to Neth. | 你把Neth放在了至高无上的位置 |
[29:59] | He is the master. | 他是主人 |
[30:00] | It is his house. | 这是他的房子 |
[30:01] | They are his pets. | 他们是他的宠物 |
[30:02] | His rules. | 服从他的统治 |
[30:03] | But a king is nothing without his subjects. | 没有国民的国王什么都不是 |
[30:05] | They define him, elevate him. | 他们成就了他 凸显他的价值 |
[30:07] | Without them, he’s just a man. | 没有他们 他只是个普通人 |
[30:13] | You’re saying that the relationship is more equal than it seems? | 你是说他们的关系比表象更加平等 |
[30:17] | It’s a bond of reciprocity. | 这是互惠行为 |
[30:19] | Tyrell gets affection, his pets get shelter. | Tyrell得到爱慕 宠物们得到庇佑 |
[30:21] | It’s like the bond between | 这和施虐者与受虐者 |
[30:23] | dominant and submissive, hunter and hunted. | 猎人与猎物间的纽带差不多 |
[30:32] | I watch the news, doctor. | 我看了新闻 博士 |
[30:34] | I even read the transcripts of your trial. | 我还读了那场审判的誊写记录 |
[30:38] | Who do you think Nate Haskell | 你觉得Nate |
[30:39] | was performing for in that courtroom? | Haskell在法庭上 是在对谁表演 |
[30:41] | It wasn’t the judge or the jury. | 不是法官或陪审团 |
[30:45] | I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[30:48] | No, thank you, Dr. Kessler. | 不 谢谢 Kessler医生 |
[30:51] | You’ve answered my questions. | 你已经回答了我的问题 |
[30:54] | Then I guess we’re done here. | 那我们大概没什么可说了 |
[31:00] | For now. | 暂时 |
[31:09] | Hey, Dr. Ray. | Ray博士 |
[31:10] | I was searching Neth’s stables. Aside from a few human ponies, | 我搜查了Neth的马厩 猜猜除了 |
[31:14] | guess what I found. | 几只人形小马 我还发现什么 |
[31:15] | Our smoking stun gun. | 帮凶电枪 |
[32:01] | This itty-bitty piece of cat suit that you recovered | 你在Neth家洒水设备上找到的 |
[32:03] | from the sprinkler head on Neth’s property | 猫女装碎片没法继续追踪 |
[32:05] | was a no-go for trace, but a go-go for something very interesting. | 但发现了值得调查的有趣东西 |
[32:17] | Ridge detail. | 指纹 |
[32:18] | Could be our killer’s. | 可能是凶手的 |
[32:19] | I went on a shopping spree, | 我去大采购 |
[32:22] | and I found just what I was looking for. | 买到了想要的东西 |
[32:23] | That’s a lovely use of your personal time. | 在私人时间里用是很不错的哟 |
[32:26] | Hey! | |
[32:26] | You’d be surprised how many models of stun guns | 市场上有那么多种电枪 |
[32:29] | there are out there. Iona and the Doberman were burnt | 真令人吃惊 |
[32:32] | with the same type of stun gun, but it wasn’t Neth’s. | Iona和Doberman被同一种电枪攻击 但不是Neth家的电枪 |
[32:34] | His had a width of five centimeters. | Neth的电枪宽度是5厘米 |
[32:37] | The burns were consistent with this… It’s a PXY-2300… | 但烧痕和这把PXY-2300相符合 |
[32:40] | which has a width of four centimeters. | 宽度是4厘米 |
[32:42] | Only two retail outlets make this model. | 只有2家零售商卖这种型号 |
[32:44] | Iona purchased one last year, | Iona去年买了一个 |
[32:46] | and she registered it with the manufacturer. | 并向生产商注册过 |
[32:48] | She was attacked with her own stun gun? | 她被自己的电枪攻击了 |
[32:50] | Maybe she bought it for protection at work. | 也许是为了自卫 所以带电枪上班 |
[32:52] | Or closer to home. | 或是回家路上防身 |
[32:53] | I don’t think her boyfriend was too happy about her moving out. | 我觉得她男朋友不喜欢她搬出去 |
[32:57] | Let’s see if he put his hands on her. | 看看是不是他下的手 |
[33:29] | You know, the Iona who started the shelter, | 是Iona开办了庇佑所 |
[33:31] | who saved me from my husband, | 她把我从丈夫身边拯救了出来 |
[33:34] | she would have died before | 她在成为某个变态的宠物猫前 |
[33:36] | she let herself be some pervert’s cat. | 可能就会害死自己 |
[33:40] | So I was just trying to bring her back. | 我只是想带她走回正途 |
[33:43] | So you subdued her | 所以你用她的电枪弄晕了她 |
[33:44] | with her own stun gun, threw her into a car, | 把她塞进车里 |
[33:47] | and then beat her up. | 再暴打一顿 |
[33:48] | I had to get her out of there. | 我要带她逃出那里 |
[33:49] | I mean, it was for her own good! | 这是为了她好 |
[33:51] | Usually, when people say they’re doing something | 如果某人说 |
[33:54] | for the good of others, | 做这件事是为了谁好 |
[33:55] | that usually means they’re doing it for themselves. | 其实一般都是为了自己 |
[34:03] | Iona! | 她就像被洗脑了一样 |
[34:03] | It was like she had been brainwashed. | 她就像被洗脑了一样 |
[34:06] | Iona, come on! | |
[34:08] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[34:10] | Iona! | |
[34:19] | I wanted her to be grateful. | 我想让她感激我 |
[34:23] | I wanted her to cry in my arms. | 我想让她在我的怀抱中哭泣 |
[34:25] | I wanted to rescue her like she rescued me. | 我想拯救她 就像当初她拯救我一样 |
[34:30] | But she didn’t want to be rescued. | 但她不想被拯救 |
[34:34] | Iona, what did they do to you? | Iona 他们对你做了什么 |
[34:37] | What is wrong with you?! | 你到底怎么了 |
[34:39] | Stop it! I’m just trying to help you! | 别这样! 我只是想帮你! |
[34:46] | Iona! | Debra如果你真想救她 |
[34:47] | If you really wanted to save her, Debra, why didn’t you call 911? | 为什么不打911? |
[34:52] | I thought she was dead. | 我以为她死了 |
[34:55] | When you have lived in fear for so long, | 如果你长期生活在恐惧之中 |
[35:01] | protecting yourself is all you could think about. | 自我保护就成了你唯一的想法 |
[35:05] | I’ll tell you what I think. | 我来告诉你我在想什么 |
[35:08] | Iona didn’t want to be a cat forever. | Iona不想永远当猫 |
[35:11] | She just wanted to be treated like one for a little while. | 她只是有阵子想当猫 |
[35:13] | She wanted to be taken care of | 她只是想有人像她关心别人那样关心她 |
[35:15] | the way she had taken care of so many other people. | |
[35:18] | So why didn’t she just say that? | 那她为什么不说出来? |
[35:21] | Some people… | 有些人 |
[35:25] | Just can’t ask for help. | 就是没法向别人求助 |
[35:30] | They don’t know how. | 他们不知道怎么开口 |
[35:38] | I can tell you about the events leading up to Maria’s death | 不需要问别人 |
[35:40] | without even having to talk to anybody. | 我就能告诉你导致Maria死的原因 |
[35:42] | All started eight-and-a-half months ago. | 一切都源于8个半月以前 |
[35:43] | That’s right around the same time | 就是差不多Maria与Nathan |
[35:45] | Maria started seeing Nathan Culver. | Culver 开始约会的同时 |
[35:46] | Well, it all started with Nathan. | 一切都因Nathan而起 |
[35:48] | He was dating a homecoming queen. | 他正和返校皇后约会 |
[35:50] | Then, one day, he sees Maria. | 某天他见到Maria |
[35:53] | For homecoming, we should coordinate our colors so we match. | 为了返校舞会 我们应该让 我们的衣服颜色相配 |
[35:58] | What are you looking at?! | 你在看什么?! |
[36:01] | A couple days later, asks for her number, | 几天后就要了她的电话 |
[36:02] | texts a bunch of “I’m thinking about you’s.” | 给她发”我在想你”之类的话 |
[36:05] | Next thing you know, | 接下来你也知道 |
[36:06] | Nathan dumps the homecoming queen by SMS… | 在舞会前一周 |
[36:08] | One week before the big dance. | Nathan用短信甩掉了返校皇后 |
[36:11] | Cathy Mackey. | |
[36:12] | Now, Cathy and her two BFFs don’t like that too much. | Cathy和她的两个闺蜜可不乐见 |
[36:16] | Popular girls, | 受欢迎的女孩 |
[36:17] | cheerleaders, I see where this is going. | 啦啦队员 我知道怎么回事了 |
[36:19] | All three of them had some pretty nasty things to say to Maria. | 她们3个都向Maria说了些难听的话 |
[36:22] | But it didn’t stop there. | 但这事并没完 |
[36:24] | And that’s how Maria’s cheerleading tryout video got uploaded. | 就因为这事 Maria的啦啦队试用录像 被上传到网上 |
[36:27] | The girls had access. | 那些女孩能拿到手 |
[36:29] | I see where this is going, too. | 我也知道怎么回事了 |
[36:30] | It’s a dogpile. | 这个Dogpile搜索引擎 |
[36:31] | Not long after, | 不久以后 |
[36:33] | the girls started doctoring up photos of Maria | 这帮女孩开始篡改Maria的照片 |
[36:35] | and circulating them around the school, | 并在校园流传 |
[36:36] | which led to their suspension. | 导致她们被休学 |
[36:38] | So the school knew this was going on. | 所以学校知道是怎么回事 |
[36:40] | According to Maria’s e-mails, | 根据Maria的邮件 |
[36:42] | the principal found the photos offensive. | 校长发现这些图片 具有攻击性 |
[36:44] | The girls were suspended, | 那些女孩被停课 |
[36:46] | which led to their being ineligible | 导致她们无资格 |
[36:47] | for the national cheerleading competition. | 参加拉拉队的全国比赛 |
[36:49] | I’m sure that didn’t go over too well. | 我肯定她们没法接受 |
[36:51] | That’s when the piling on escalated | 从此这场战争就从学校升级为全球范围 |
[36:53] | from a school level to a global level. | |
[36:55] | Texts and hate mails weren’t enough. | 光是短信和恐吓信还不够 |
[36:57] | They wanted to drive the knife deeper. | 她们还想把刀捅得更深 |
[37:02] | Watch this. | 你瞧这个 |
[37:25] | So the video goes viral, and Maria becomes a laughingstock. | 所以视频像病毒那样传播开来 Maria成为笑料 |
[37:30] | Her father’s dead, her mom’s got her own thing going on, | 她父亲去世了 |
[37:34] | and she had no one else to turn to. | 母亲也有自己的事 所以她没谁可依靠 |
[37:35] | She’s pregnant, | 她怀孕了 |
[37:36] | and the boyfriend turns his back on her and the baby. | 而男友却背弃了她和孩子 |
[37:40] | And she just broke. | 她崩溃了 |
[37:44] | …O-r-e… | |
[37:47] | What does that spell? | 怎么拼写? |
[37:48] | W-h-o-r-e! | W-H-O-R-E! (妓女) |
[37:52] | Slut! | 荡妇! |
[38:13] | We might as well be staring at mug shots here. | 我们还是看看这些大头照为好 |
[38:16] | These girls are the real killers. | 这些女孩才是真正的凶手 |
[38:19] | It’s so tragic what happened to Maria. | 发生在Maria身上的事多悲惨 |
[38:22] | None of these girls are bad kids. | 这些女孩都不坏 |
[38:24] | They’re just kids. | 都还是孩子 |
[38:26] | Regardless, Ms. Johnson, | 不管怎么样 Johnson女士 |
[38:27] | they’re responsible for the death of Maria Diorio. | 她们得为Maria Diorio的死负责 |
[38:29] | It’s time to teach these kids a lesson. | 是时候给这些孩子点教训了 |
[38:31] | We’re sending a message: You send hate, | 我们发出信息是 |
[38:33] | you go to jail. | 传递仇恨 就进监狱 |
[39:17] | I’m a father. I got kids. | 我是个父亲 我也有孩子 |
[39:19] | Where were the parents during all this? | 在此期间 那些孩子的父母在哪? |
[39:21] | Probably working. Trying to get by. | 也许在工作 想要维持生计 |
[39:23] | Hoping that, eventually, one day, | 他们希望 将来某天 |
[39:24] | their kids will come up and talk to them, which never happens. | 孩子们会 主动和他们交流 那根本不会发生 |
[39:26] | Well, whether the law agrees with me or not, | 不管法律是否赞成 |
[39:29] | I think the parents had a responsibility here. | 我觉得父母都有责任 |
[39:31] | I agree, but you want to talk about responsibility? | 我同意 但你想谈责任? |
[39:34] | What about the 11 million people that watched a video | 那1千1百万人看了个他们不该看 |
[39:36] | that they shouldn’t have? | 的视频又该如何算? |
[39:37] | What’s the law gonna do about that? | 法律又应该如何处置呢? |
[39:39] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[39:44] | There’s our girl right over there. | 那小丫头就在那 |
[39:51] | Is that her? | 就是她? |
[39:53] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[39:58] | I heard what you did. | 我听说了你做的事 |
[40:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:01] | You’re welcome. You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[40:04] | You know, it’s not how you come into this world that counts, | 重要的不是如何降临到人世 |
[40:08] | it’s how you live it. | 而是你选择怎样的生活 |
[40:10] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[40:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:20] | What do you think, Nathan? | 你感觉如何 Nathan? |
[40:24] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[40:28] | I mean, I don’t know the first thing about babies. | 我是说我一点都不知道怎么照顾宝宝 |
[40:31] | She’ll let you know what she needs. | 她会让你知道她要什么 |
[40:33] | Come on. | 去吧 去吧 |
[40:35] | Come on. It’s all right, man. | 没关系的 伙计 |
[40:42] | Ladies, | 女士们 |
[40:43] | I’m Nick Stokes. I’m with the crime lab. | 我是Nick Stokes |
[40:46] | This young man would like to hold his daughter, | 罪犯实验室的 如果可以的话 |
[40:50] | if that’s all right. | 这位年轻人 想抱抱他的女儿 |
[40:52] | Why don’t you have a seat, Nathan? | 坐下吧 Nathan? |
[40:55] | Sit down right here. | 就坐在这 你瞧 |
[41:13] | You know, she kinda looks like you, man. | 她看起来很像你 伙计 |
[41:17] | Have you thought of a name yet? | 你有没想好名字? |
[41:20] | Yeah. | 想好了 |
[41:23] | Maria. | 好名字 |
[41:25] | That’s a good one. | |
[41:35] | Every file on Nate Haskell dating back to 1996. | 从1996年迄今为止 Nate Haskell的所有档案 |
[41:41] | You said you were expecting me, doctor. | 医生 你说过你在等我 |
[41:43] | Please don’t tell me that you’ve changed your mind. | 别告诉我你改变了主意 |
[41:50] | I don’t know what you’re fighting, doctor, | 我不知道你在和什么斗争 |
[41:52] | but it looks like you’re about to be overrun. | 医生 但你看起来就要到极限了 |
[41:57] | Nate | Nate Haskell is an enemy, |
[42:01] | a formidable enemy, | Haskell是敌人 一个强大的敌人 |
[42:02] | but he’s not the enemy, is he? | 但他不是你的敌人 是吗 |
[42:16] | When I went for, uh, | 我在医学院进行入学面试时 |
[42:19] | my interview at med school, | |
[42:22] | the first question they ask you, | 他们问我的第一个问题 很自然 |
[42:25] | quite naturally, is, “Why do you want to be a doctor?” | 就是 你为什么想要当医生? |
[42:28] | Well, I can’t remember the answer I prepared, | 我不记得准备的答案是什么 |
[42:30] | but I remember the one I gave. | 但记得我是这样回答的 |
[42:31] | I told them, “If I’m helping people, | 我告诉他们 |
[42:36] | I’m not hurting them.” | 如果我帮人的话 就不会害人 |
[42:39] | The guy stared at me for what seemed like a lifetime, | 那家伙盯着我看了很久 |
[42:42] | then he burst out laughing, | 然后放声大笑 |
[42:44] | so I started laughing, | 我也开始笑 |
[42:46] | and within a half an hour | 一个半小时后 我确定 |
[42:48] | I had secured myself a place at medical school. | 自己能安全过关 进医学院 |
[42:51] | You had answered truthfully. | 你的答案很诚实 |
[42:54] | There’s violence in me. | 这是我心中的暴力 |
[42:57] | In my blood. | 在我的血液之中 |
[42:58] | Sometimes I can taste it. | 有时我能感觉到 |
[43:00] | But as long as you keep a lid on it… | 但你藏得越久… |
[43:02] | DNA | DNA is not destiny… That’s what I’ve always told myself. |
[43:07] | I can’t answer your question. | 并不是命定-我一直这样告诉自己 我没法回答你的问题 |
[43:10] | I didn’t ask you a question. | 我没问你 |
[43:12] | Sure you did. | 你当然问了 |
[43:14] | Why else did you come here, | 不然你为什么来这跟我讲这故事? |
[43:16] | tell me that story? | |
[43:18] | Doctor, you want legitimacy. | 医生你想找到合理性 |
[43:21] | You want to know that it’s okay to lose the muzzle for a while. | 你想知道 偶尔失去控制也没事 |
[43:28] | I can say this: | 我只能这么说 好人Langston博士 |
[43:30] | The good Dr. Langston isn’t going to catch Nate Haskell. | 是抓不到Nate Haskell的 |
[43:40] | If I give in to my nature, I won’t catch him… | 如果我屈从天性 我就不会抓他… |
[43:47] | I will kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[43:50] | Yes, you will. | 没错 你会 |
[43:52] | What becomes of me then? | 那我会变成怎样? 阿吐 爪爪 Sama 犯罪现场调查 |