Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第11季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第11季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Hey,Nick. 嘿 Nick
[00:05] Hey,there he is! 嘿 你来了
[00:06] Where are you heading? 你要去哪
[00:07] Well,if I don’t go to the gym now,I won’t go at all. 我要现在还不去锻炼 就再不会想去了
[00:10] You feeling obligated to leave Doc Robbins a good-looking corpse? 你想让Robbins医生给你验尸时 显得好看一点吗
[00:13] Yeah,something like that. 是的 差不多
[00:15] Hey,you got a big day in court today,don’t you? 你今天要出庭吧
[00:18] Yeah. Nate Haskell. 是的 Nate Haskell的案子
[00:20] Putting my game face on. 要保持平常心
[00:21] Well… I’d tell you to give him hell,but ths probably where he’s going anyway. 我本想跟你说 让他下地狱 那多半也是他的最终归宿
[00:26] Good luck. 祝你好运
[00:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[01:02] Your Honor,I’ve spent the last three days in this courtroom 法官大人 过去3天里 我一直待在这里
[01:05] trying to control myself,which has not been easy,I assure you. 艰难地控制着自己 这可是很辛苦的
[01:09] The media has tried to portray me as some sort of monster, 媒体想把我描写成某种怪物
[01:15] some seven-headed beast who sprang from a smoking pit to spread death across the land. 一种从深渊中苏醒的 到处传播死亡的七头怪兽
[01:20] But here I sit,caged,before you,a man like any other man, 但眼下我就在这里 隔着玻璃 坐在你们面前 和其他人没什么不同
[01:28] with only one head,with two hands,and with a troubled heart. 我只有1个脑袋2只手 和1颗受伤的心灵
[01:33] Objection. 反对
[01:35] Is there a point here,Your Honor? 他到底想说什么 法官大人
[01:36] Mr. Haskell,I advise you to let your attorney do the talking. Haskell先生 还是让你的律师说吧
[01:39] But I object to that,Your Honor. 我反对 法官大人
[01:41] The jury needs to see the real Nate Haskell; 让陪审团看一看真正的Nate Haskell
[01:44] the vulnerable little boy who was sadistically abused by an alcoholic father. 一个被酒鬼父亲残忍虐待的可怜男孩
[01:48] For the record… that traumatized child still trembles in me. 我要说一下 那个小男孩仍然 在我心灵深处瑟瑟发抖
[01:55] I know there’s some in this courtroom who can relate to my torment. 法庭中有些人能够理解我的这种痛苦
[02:01] Unfortunately,Your Honor,my attorney is not one of them. 法官大人 遗憾的是 我的律师却无法理解
[02:03] – You know,he doesn’t even like me. – Your Honor! – 他甚至都不喜欢我 – 法官大人!
[02:05] The court has appointed him. 法院把他指派给我
[02:07] But I,I would like to un-appoint him. 但是我不想让他替我辩护
[02:10] See how he shies away from me. How can I trust him? 你看他避开了我的视线 我怎么能相信他呢
[02:13] The only one who can speak for Nate Haskell is Nate Haskell. 只有我自己才能说出我心中所想
[02:16] Mr. Haskell. Are you asking to represent yourself? Haskell先生 你是想要为自己辩护吗
[02:19] I believe the legal term is pro per,Your Honor. 法律术语应该是自行辩护 法官大人
[02:21] For the record,I think you’re making a mistake. 我想说 我觉得你在犯一个错误
[02:24] But… so ordered. 不过 我还是准许了
[02:27] Let the record show that Mr. Haskell is now proceeding pro per. 请记录在案 Haskell先生现在为自己辩护
[02:31] But,I warn you,Mr. Haskell,there will be no delays in this trial. 但是 我要警告你 Haskell先生 审判是不会推迟的
[02:36] Oh,excellent,Your Honor. Excellent. 太好了 法官大人 太好了
[02:39] I say… 我想说
[02:42] Let’s get it on. 快点开始吧
[03:07] Stokes. 我是Stokes
[03:08] You said you wanted to be my friend. 你当初说想和我做朋友的
[03:11] Yeah,who’s this? 你是谁
[03:12] You said you wouldn’t let the cops kill my brother. 你说过不会让警察杀了我哥哥的
[03:15] And then you empty your gun into him? 但是你却亲手杀了他
[03:17] Jason McCann?
[03:19] I should just let you die,like you did Alex. 我应该杀了你的 就像你对Alex做的那样
[03:22] sic semper tyrannis 独裁的下场总是这样
[03:28] How’d you get my number? 你怎么知道我的电话号码
[03:30] Wait,they’re coming. I gotta go. 等一下 他们来了 我要挂了
[03:32] Whatever you do,don’t go home. 记住 千万别回家
[03:44] Control,this is Charlie 0-5 Stokes. 派遣中心 我是C0-5 Stokes
[03:46] I’m at 922 Rose Avenue. 我现在在玫瑰大街922号
[03:49] You,uh,better get the bomb squad out here. 请派拆弹小组过来
[03:54] Code three. 请尽快赶到
[04:22] CSI Season 11 Episode 15 慕尼黑变奏曲 Jasmine 犯罪现场调查
[04:38] ****frag grenade in a can. 罐装的M67手雷
[04:41] Pretty simple booby-trap. 挺简单的自制炸弹
[04:43] Kill zone up to five meters. 杀伤范围大概是5米左右
[04:46] All right,Stokes. 好了 Stokes
[04:48] Back up,slowly. 慢慢退后
[04:51] Might be more surprises. 以防意外
[04:52] I hope not. 希望不会
[04:54] I’m already eight lives down… if you know what I mean. 我现在就剩一条命 你明白我的意思吧
[04:57] I hear you,brother. 明白 哥们
[05:09] Right this way. 这边走
[05:10] Get off me! I’m all right. 放开我! 我没事
[05:12] No sign of forced entry. But we’ll play it safe. 没有破门而入的迹象 不过还是要小心为上
[05:15] We’ll sweep the rest of the house for any more explosives. 我们会对房屋进行搜查 看看还有没有爆炸物
[05:18] Okay! I safetied the device. 好了! 我把炸弹拆除了
[05:21] I’ll blow it and I’ll send you what’s left. 现在我要引爆它 再把残骸送到你那
[05:23] Don’t forget the trip-wire knot. 别忘了绊脚线
[05:25] I’ll send it in the package. 我会全都打包好的
[05:27] You can bronze it for Stokes. 你可以替Stokes裱起来
[05:29] Along with this piece of his wall. 连同这面墙一起
[05:31] “Sic semper tyrannis. “ “独裁的下场总是这样”(拉丁文)
[05:33] “Thus always to tyrants. “ “独裁的下场总是这样”
[05:35] Slogan for every whack job. 可以看成所有刺杀行动的口号 莎士比亚名剧<凯撒大帝>中 布鲁图斯刺杀凯撒时也说过这句话
[05:37] They came to my house! 他们进了我家
[05:38] That kid has my private number! 那孩子有我的私人手机号码
[05:40] I tell you what – if they’re looking for a fight,they found one. 跟你说 他们要想干架 老子奉陪
[05:43] I’m not afraid to die. Let’s see if they are. 爷不怕死 有种就过来试试
[05:45] – Nick,come on now. – I’m serious! – Nick 行了 – 我没开玩笑!
[05:46] I know you’re serious. Just dial it down. Come on. 我知道你没开玩笑 冷静一点 别闹了
[05:51] Did you see anything? 你看见什么了吗
[05:53] I don’t know. There was a maroon van. 我也不知道 好像有一辆栗色的货车
[05:56] Wi-with,uh,uh,an extended cab on the roof- you know? I-I didn’t think anything of it. 车顶好像加高了 我不觉得那很重要
[06:01] Neighbors saw that same van; it’s gone. 街坊们也看见那辆车了 现在开走了
[06:03] You think they were sitting in that van,waiting for me to blow up? 你是说他们就坐在那辆货车里 等着我被炸上天?
[06:07] You said that Jason McCann called you? 你说过Jason McCann给你打了电话?
[06:09] Yeah,I mean,I think that kid saved my life/ 是的 我想那孩子救了我的命
[06:11] Nick,that kid should be in jail. He helped blow up a police funeral. Come on. Nick 那孩子应该进监狱 他协助参与了警察葬礼爆炸案
[06:15] Yeah,the D.A. couldn’t make the case back then. 地方检察官当时无法立案
[06:17] Now,all of a sudden,you’ve got a bomb that shows up on your doorstep,and he calls you… just in time. 突然间 你家门口出现了炸弹 而他又恰好给你打了电话
[06:22] No,it’s no coincidence. Hail his ass in to PD. 这绝不是偶然 把他带到警察局
[06:32] Thank you,Dr. Langston. 谢谢你 Langston博士
[06:34] No further questions. 我没有其他问题了
[06:39] Well,Ray,shall we… go back to the moment I stabbed you? Ray 能回忆下我刺伤你的时候吗
[06:44] Will you describe for the court and me… 你能给我和大家描述一下
[06:48] how it felt… when I plunged my shank into your kidney? 当我刺入你的肾脏时 到底是种什么感觉
[06:52] Objection! Irrelevant. 反对! 与本案无关
[06:54] Defense is indulging in gratuitous sadism. 被告只是在满足其变态的虐待欲
[06:56] Question goes to state of mind,Your Honor,which is key to my defense. 这个问题涉及到我的精神状态 法官大人 这也是我辩护的关键
[07:00] Overruled. 反对无效
[07:01] I’ll allow it,for now. 允许提问
[07:04] – Well,Ray,how did it feel? – Painful. – Ray 到底是种什么感觉? – 很疼
[07:08] Can you be more specific? More…poetic? 能再具体一点吗 再有文采一点
[07:13] You’re a published writer,Ray. 你出过书 Ray
[07:14] Describe the sensation when my shank first pierced your skin. 描述下我用利器刺进你身体的感觉吧
[07:22] Sharp. White-hot. 锋利 灼热
[07:24] And after that… what did you feel? 那之后 是什么感觉
[07:33] Lightheaded. Very lightheaded. 眩晕 头晕眼花
[07:36] And-and-and as you laid down then,and your life was draining away,you gazed into my eyes. 然后你倒下了 生命在不断流失 你凝视我的双眼
[07:44] – What did you feel then,Ray? – Disbelief. – 那时候你是什么感觉 Ray – 难以置信
[07:47] That’s a thought. Give me a feeling. 那叫想法 说说你的感觉
[07:52] Fear. 恐惧
[07:53] – What? – Fear. – 什么 – 恐惧
[07:56] – You felt what? – I was afraid I was going to die. – 你说什么 – 我怕我会死
[08:00] Yes. A perfectly normal human reaction to a horrific experience. 这就对了 这是人类对于可怕经历 十分正常的反应
[08:05] – Objection! – Sustained. – 反对 – 反对有效
[08:08] The defendant will confine himself to questioning the witness. 被告只能对证人提问
[08:11] Boring,but fine. 无聊
[08:14] Ray? 那好吧
[08:16] When I look at you,when I see the anguish I caused you,I feel… nothing. 当我看着你 看到我给你带来的伤痛 我…毫无感觉
[08:24] Objection! Defense is testifying! 反对 被告方在做证言
[08:25] Don’t you think I want to feel something,Ray? 你以为我不想有感情吗 Ray
[08:29] The emotions that a normal human being feels? 拥有正常人类的感情?
[08:32] Look at that: Steady,calm,emotionless. 看看 稳定 平静 冷血
[08:35] That’s just not right! 这是不对的
[08:37] Your Honor! This is outrageous. 法官大人 他太猖狂了
[08:39] Sustained. 反对有效
[08:40] Strike the defendant’s last statement. The jury is instructed to disregard it. 删除被告的最后陈述 陪审团不会将其纳入考虑范围
[08:44] No further questions,Your Honor. 没别的问题了 法官大人
[08:53] Bomber used a Z-type bowline on the grenade? 制弹人在手榴弹上打了Z型水手结
[08:55] Makes him a lefty. 说明他是左撇子
[08:56] Most people don’t tie anything more complicated than their shoes. 大部分人最多只会系鞋带
[09:00] Less than 15% of the population are lefties. 左撇子的比例小于15%
[09:03] He added a half hitch to the end. 他在最后加了个半结
[09:05] You know,it’s weird. 很奇怪
[09:06] It’s the same signature that Alex McCann used on the bombs at the police funeral,and he’s dead. 这和Alex McCann在警察葬礼上 用的炸弹是同样手法 而他已经死了
[09:10] Well,we know he wasn’t acting alone. 他可不是单打独干的
[09:12] What about his brother Jason. Maybe he’s a lefty? 他弟弟Jason呢 也许是个左撇子
[09:15] Let’s check LIMS. 实验室信息管理系统上查一下吧
[09:27] Doesn’t say. 资料里没说
[09:28] Well,we’re bringing him in. 他已经在来的路上了
[09:29] I’m going to call Nick,and tell him to get his autograph,and maybe we’ll get lucky. 我会联系Nick 让他找他的笔迹 也许猜对了呢
[09:46] It’s a pretty nasty bruise. How’d you get that? 很严重的淤青 怎么弄的
[09:48] I fell. 摔的
[09:58] I want to thank you for calling me when you did,or I wouldn’t be here right now. 谢谢你那时候打电话给我 不然我就升天了
[10:02] That took a lot of guts. 那需要很大勇气
[10:04] I’m sure there’s some people out there who didn’t appreciate it. 我相信有人不喜欢你这样做
[10:07] Probably the same people who… put a grenade in my yard. 也许是…在我院子里放了手雷的人
[10:13] You give me a name… and I can help you. 你把名字告诉我 我可以帮你
[10:18] I can’t. They will kill me. 不行 他们会杀了我的
[10:27] Dr. Huxbee. Huxbee博士
[10:28] Just the guy I wanted to talk to. 我正想找你谈
[10:30] I’m Jason McCann’s legal guardian. I heard you pulled him out of school. 我是Jason McCann的法定监护人 听说你们把他从学校里带出来了
[10:34] – Is he under arrest? – No. – 他被捕了吗 – 没有
[10:36] Then he’s coming with me. 那我要带他走
[10:37] Let’s have a little chat first. 我们先说两句
[10:38] We have nothing to talk about. 没什么好说的
[10:40] Oh,you’d be surprised. 你会大吃一惊的
[10:41] Come on. 来吧
[10:46] Oh,I saw Jason when he came in. Pretty nasty shiner the kid has. Jason被带进来时我瞧了一眼 好重的熊猫眼
[10:50] So what happened? 发生了什么
[10:51] He mouthed off,so you laid a little old-fashioned discipline on him? 他胡说八道 你按老规矩给他点调教么
[10:54] Jason fell… skateboarding. Jason玩滑板时摔的
[10:57] Yeah. Sure. 那是 当然
[11:00] I checked out your file. 我看了你的资料
[11:01] Before you got your PhD in political theory,you were in the Coast Guard. 拿到政治理论博士学位以前 你是个海岸警卫员
[11:05] Must have tied a few bowline hitches back then,huh? 当初打过几个水手结吧
[11:08] Is that where you learned to make bombs? 你在警卫队里学会做炸弹?
[11:09] I told you before,I’m opposed to violence. 我告诉过你 我反对暴力
[11:12] Right. You just make ’em,you don’t plant ’em. 没错 你只制作炸弹 没有去安放
[11:15] That’s too dangerous,too much shrapnel in the air. 太危险了 会有很多碎片乱飞
[11:16] Do I need to call my attorney? 我是不是该找律师
[11:19] I came for Jason. 我是来领Jason的
[11:21] Just sign this release. 签了这张释放书就行
[11:23] Then you can go back to your public speaking engagements 然后你可以回去继续公众演讲
[11:26] where you trash this country that gives you the freedom to spew all your crap. 把允许你自由发表言论的祖国 贬得一文不值
[11:36] I know you’re between a rock and a hard place here,but I’ll protect you. 我知道你现在进退两难 但我会保护你
[11:40] Like you protected my brother,right? 就像你保护我哥哥一样吗
[11:42] Hey,your brother didn’t give me a choice,man. 是你哥哥逼我的
[11:44] You think that makes it hurt any less? 你以为这样说我就会少伤心点吗
[11:46] Jason.
[11:50] Let’s go. 我们走
[11:55] Hey,you still have my number. 你有我手机号的
[12:09] He seems scared,but I can’t read him,Jim. 他看起来很害怕 但我读不懂他 Jim
[12:11] You shot his brother. Why would he want to save your life? 你射杀了他哥哥 他怎么会想救你
[12:18] Grenade fragments had a story to tell. 手雷碎片有话要说
[12:20] Found trace amounts of benzyl benzoate. 在上面发现痕量的苯甲酸苄酯
[12:23] – Well,that’s an acetone; it’s not in grenades. – Exactly. – 那是丙酮 手雷里不需要 – 确实如此
[12:25] So if Nick’s grenade were military issue,it would have been filled with Comp-B. 如果Nick家的是军用手雷 里面应装满了Comp-B炸药
[12:29] Acetone- that’s one of the ingredients in triacetone- triperoxide,TATP. 丙酮是TATP熵炸药的原料之一
[12:34] That’s the same explosive that Jason McCann’s brother used to make pipe bombs. 和Jason McCann哥哥做管状炸药 用的材料相同
[12:37] So somebody is filling empty grenades instead of pipes. 也就是说手雷替换了管状炸弹
[12:40] Well,you can buy empty grenades as commemoratives and fill them with any boom you want. 你可以买空手雷当纪念品 然后随心所欲往里面塞炸药
[12:45] Remember how Huxbee was bragging about living off the grid and ditching his plastic and all that? 还记得Huxbee是怎么夸赞避世的生活 甩开那些塑料卡之类的吗
[12:50] Well,looks like some bank made him an offer for a low-interest credit card even he couldn’t refuse. 看来有银行给他提供了 连他也难以抗拒的低息信用卡
[12:58] Guy’s become a shopaholic. 他变购物狂了
[13:00] Retail therapy can be very effective in relieving that Armageddon stress. 购物疗法能有效释放善恶大战的压力
[13:03] Well,Huxbee’s not buying a lot of sterno and camo, Huxbee没有狂买吃穿用品
[13:06] but he did buy serious quantities of acetone and pool acid. 倒是买了很多丙酮和弱酸
[13:09] Maybe he was looking to start his own Armageddon. 也许他想自己开拓一片血腥疆场
[13:23] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你能来
[13:24] Yeah,I hope we’re not wasting your time here,Kip. 希望不会让你白跑一趟 Kip
[13:26] You kidding? I live for this. 开玩笑 我靠这个吃饭啊
[13:28] So,Dr. Huxbee’s old landlord didn’t agree with his politics, Huxbee的旧房东不同意他的政治观点
[13:31] so he booted him out of the old meeting hall,and Huxbee signed a new lease here. 把他踢出了老会议厅 Huxbee租了这儿
[13:35] Credit cards,leases – gets the doc back on the grid. 信用卡 租房 看来博士重回浊世喽
[13:38] We got an R.O. on this truck? 查到这辆车真正的车主吗
[13:40] Yeah,it’s Huxbee’s – so he must be inside. – 有
[13:44] Dr. Huxbee? 车主是Huxbee – 那他一定在里面
[13:45] LVPD. We have a warrant. 拉斯维加斯警察 我们有搜查证
[13:49] Huxbee? We need to talk. Huxbee 我们得谈谈
[13:54] Got some blood here. 发现血迹
[14:03] It’s Huxbee. 是Huxbee
[14:09] He’s dead. 他死了
[14:11] Guy just sprung Jason McCann from PD; now he’s dead? 这个人刚刚把Jason McCann 从警局带走 现在他却死了?
[14:14] Where’s Jason? Jason在哪儿?
[14:18] know,this scene looks a little too familiar. 这个场景有那么点熟悉
[14:22] Dead body in the middle of a room? 尸体在屋子中央?
[14:25] – Body’s wired. – Are you kidding me? – 尸体被连上了导线 – 你不是开玩笑吧?
[14:27] I don’t see any explosives. 我没看到任何炸药
[14:33] Oh,crap. 糟糕
[14:42] That can’t be good. 那可不是什么好事
[14:43] You think? 你觉得呢?
[14:44] What is it with you? 你怎么想的?
[14:45] You some kind of a bomb magnet? 某种磁力炸弹?
[14:48] All right,guys,let’s get out of here. 好了 伙计们 我们先撤
[14:49] The whole place might be rigged. 整个地方可能都被装配了炸药
[14:51] Retrace your steps. 按原路返回
[14:57] Hang on. 等下
[14:59] What is that? Looks like some kind of sensor. 那是什么? 看起来像某种传感器
[15:02] Yeah. 是啊
[15:05] You’re not gonna like this. 你们不会喜欢这样的
[15:13] One door in,one door out. 一门进 一门出
[15:16] We’re not going anywhere. 我们哪儿也去不了
[15:25] Control,KA-135. 控制中心 KA-135
[15:26] We have a 445 at 3027 Rosemont Boulevard. 在罗斯蒙特大街3027号有炸弹
[15:31] Control,KA-13… 控制中心 KA-13…
[15:34] – Radio’s dead. – What? – 无线电坏了 – 什么?
[15:35] – Phone,too. – Seriously? – 手机也是 – 真的?
[15:37] Must be jamming the signals. 一定是屏蔽了信号
[15:38] Fantastic. We’re on our own. 太好了 我们只能靠自己了
[15:41] Well… come on,man,you’re the rock star here. 拜托 老兄 你可是这里的摇滚巨星
[15:43] Time to start playing,bud. Let’s go. 该你上场表演了 开始吧
[15:45] Photo-sensor chip under the DB armed the bombs and lasers. 尸体下的光敏感器片直接与 炸弹和激光相连
[15:48] We break any of those beams,that much C-4 is gonna take us all out. 破坏任何光束 那么多C4炸药会让我们上天
[15:53] We got to diffuse this bad boy. 我们得搞定这个坏孩子
[15:55] – We? – Yeah. – 我们? – 是的
[15:56] How are we going to get to it? 我们怎么搞呢?
[15:58] I’m still working on it. 我还在想
[16:03] Keyless car entry receiver circuit. 无匙启动汽车接收电路
[16:06] Fob transmitter’s probably connected to the lasers. 发射器很可能连接到了激光上
[16:10] That clock say 14 minutes? 这个时钟说14分钟?
[16:11] That’s a lifetime. 那是我们的全部时间
[16:12] To disarm it,or is that just what we’ve got left? 是解除定时装置所需时间 还是我们的余生时间?
[16:15] Both. 都是
[16:18] Dr. Corey,two weeks ago you brought a mobile MRI machine to Ely State Prison to conduct a test on me. Corey医生 2周前你带移动核磁共振机 到伊利州立监狱为我做测试
[16:28] Yes. I…scanned your brain while you were shown a series of crime photographs. 是的 我…在你看一系列犯罪照片时 扫描了你的大脑
[16:34] Describe the photos. 描述下这些照片
[16:36] They were graphic,uh, extremely violent. 是图像 极其的暴力
[16:40] Images of mutilated and dismembered bodies. 肢解的照片
[16:44] What happens,Doctor,to the average person’s brain when they’re shown such images? 医生 当给普通人看这种图片 他们的大脑如何反应?
[16:49] This… is the orbital cortex. 这…是额眶部皮质
[16:53] It governs,uh,moral decision making,aggression,impulse control. 它控制了 呃 伦理决定 侵犯行为 冲动控制
[16:58] It’s lit up like a Christmas tree. It’s so beautiful,Doctor. 它亮起来就像圣诞树 真是漂亮 医生
[17:02] Well,it’s because it’s being stimulated. 那是因为它受到了刺激
[17:05] Clearly,the,uh,subject was deeply disturbed by the images. 很明显 该区域深受图片带来的干扰
[17:09] And how does this compare to a scan of… my orbital cortex? 这个和我的额眶部皮质… 扫描比起来怎么呢?
[17:14] Well… as you can see,yours is pitch black; there is no activity. 唔…如你所见 你的是深黑色的 那里没有活动性
[17:21] Your orbital cortex is profoundly impaired. 你的额眶部皮质严重损坏
[17:28] Doctor,do you know what caused this… this defect? 医生 你知道是什么引起…这种缺陷?
[17:32] You possess a genetic mutation: the Monoamine Oxidase A,or MAO-A gene. 你发生了基因突变: 单胺氧化酶A或MAO-A基因
[17:43] Otherwise known as the warrior gene,for its association with aggression. 又叫勇士基因 因为它与攻击性相关
[17:49] Doctor,what is the significance of this warrior gene for someone like me? 医生 对于我这种人来说 勇士基因的重要性是什么?
[17:53] Well,according to numerous studies,if you suffered severe childhood abuse and possessed this gene, 根据多项研究 如果儿童时期 遭受严重虐待 并拥有这种基因
[18:01] it increases your chances of committing a violent crime by… four hundred percent. 就会使暴力犯罪的机会增加…400%
[18:10] Doctor,you complete me,or at least you complete my understanding of me. 医生 你让我明白了 或者至少 你让我更明白了自己
[18:15] – Objection. – I know,counsel is testifying. – 反对 – 我知道 辩护律师在作证
[18:17] Sustained,sustained. 反对有效 反对有效
[18:18] Mr. Haskell,I’ve given you a lot of leeway because you’re pro per, Haskell先生 因为你正进行自我辩护 所以给了你很多时间
[18:22] but if you try to do my job again,I will hold you in contempt. 但如果你还想做我的工作 我就判你藐视法庭
[18:26] Mea culpa,Your Ho 对不起 法官大人
[18:29] So,Dr. Corey,it is your expert opinion that I cannot be held responsible for my actions,for any of them? Corey医生 你的专家意见是 我不能对我的所作所为负责是吗?
[18:37] That is correct. 正确
[18:38] So it is true what they say,that I am a monster,but a monster made of biology beyond my control. 那么他们说的没错 我是个禽兽 但是一个生理上无法自控的禽兽
[18:45] So convicting me of attempted murder would be like convicting a blind man of being unable to see. 指控我谋杀未遂就像 控告一个瞎子不能看得见一样
[18:51] Who’s the real victim here?! 这里谁是真正的受害者?!
[18:53] Mr.Haskell! Haskell先生!
[18:56] Who’s the real victim? 谁是真正的受害者?
[19:01] Bomb out of reach,clock facing us – they want us to see how much time we have left,force our hand. 接触不到炸弹 面对计时器-他们想 让我们知道还剩多少时间 逼我们就范
[19:06] Yeah,that’s ’cause they’re watching us. 那是因为他们在监视我们
[19:09] They want to see us sweat. 他们想看到我们紧张流汗
[19:14] Yeah,here we go. 是的 在这里
[19:22] They’ve been a step ahead of us this whole time. 他们总是快我们一步
[19:23] Yep. 是的
[19:25] Well… they want to play with lasers,I’ll give ’em lasers. 他们想玩激光 我就给他们激光
[19:37] All right,guys,ideas? 伙计们 有好主意吗?
[19:39] Well,we can’t go through the beams,so maybe we go over ’em. 我们不能穿过光束 但也许能绕过它们
[19:42] Yeah,there’s plenty of pallets and lumber. 是的 那里有很多托盘和木材
[19:45] Yeah. Yeah,enough to build a stairway to Heaven. 是的
[20:00] Lou! 足够搭建通往天堂的阶梯
[20:03] No! 别!
[20:05] You don’t want to be next. 你不会想成为下一个的
[20:06] That goes for you,too,Stokes. 你也是一样 Stokes
[20:15] Nine-mil cartridges set into the wood. Nails as firing pins. 9毫米子弹嵌在木板里 用钉子做撞针
[20:18] Very smart. 很聪明
[20:19] Yeah,smarter than me. 是的 比我聪明
[20:22] All right,you’re good along that line. 走那边没问题
[20:28] It’s bad,isn’t it? 很糟 是不是?
[20:33] He may have nicked an artery. 他可能被伤到了主动脉
[20:35] I’m gonna apply some pressure. 我要帮你压一下
[20:38] It’s gonna hurt. 会挺痛的
[20:42] Sorry. 抱歉
[20:42] God,I hate it when you’re right. 上帝 讨厌你说的没错
[20:45] We want to get out here,we better start stacking. 我们想要离开这里 最好马上开始堆垛
[20:47] All right,you guys go for it. I’m gonna stay with Lou. 好 你们去堆 我跟Lou呆在这里
[20:50] Careful what you pick up. 小心你捡的东西
[20:51] Yeah,copy that. 知道 不重蹈覆辙
[21:02] You should find more compassion in your heart for Nate. 你该更同情点Nate
[21:05] The man has a disease. 这个人有病的
[21:06] I’m sorry,who are you? 不好意思 你是?
[21:07] I’m Vivian,Nate’s fianc閑. His one true love. 我是Vivian Nate的未婚妻 他的真爱
[21:11] I see. 我明白了
[21:13] – Did Nate give you that pendant? – Yes. – 是Nate给你的吊坠吗? – 是的
[21:15] I wonder if you understand the significance of it. 你知道它的意义吗
[21:17] Oh,Nate’s a very spiritual man. 当然 Nate是个有灵性的人
[21:19] I was referring to his first two victims,Joel Steiner and Tiffany Cohen. 我是说他头2个受害人 Joel Steiner和Tiffany Cohen
[21:24] They both wore identical Stars of David. 他俩都戴了相同的大卫之星
[21:26] They were two young people very much in love,just starting out in life, 2个相爱的年轻人 生活刚刚开始
[21:30] when he kidnapped them,murdered Joel, 而Nate绑架了他们 杀了Joel
[21:32] so that he could rape and torture Tiffany at his leisure. 以便他强奸并折磨Tiffany做消遣
[21:34] Well,you heard that expert; he’s not responsible for his actions. 你听到专家说的了 他没法控制自己
[21:38] Besides,the love of a good woman can change any man. 而且 一个好女人的爱能改变任何男人
[21:41] Now,why don’t you tell that to the seven women that we found buried under his floorboards? 你为什么不把这些话告诉
[21:45] Vivian. 埋在他家地板下的7个女人?
[21:47] Join the prayer circle. 我们来一起祈祷吧
[21:56] I see you’ve met the Brides of Haskell. 你见过Haskell的新娘团了
[21:59] They’re all wearing identical Stars of David. 她们都戴着大卫之星
[22:03] Well,serial killers have groupies,Ray. 连环杀人犯总有疯狂的粉丝 Ray
[22:05] Well,they may not be the only ones listening to this psychobabble. 她们不是唯一听信那些心理学鬼话的人
[22:08] You should have seen the jury listening to his expert witness,this Dr.Corey. 你该看看陪审团听他的专家作证时的样子 那个什么Corey医生
[22:12] Haskell’s going to try and use the MAO-A defense to get all of his convictions overturned,Jim. Haskell想用MAO-A缺陷论来开脱罪行
[22:17] That’s a long shot,Ray. 这不太可能 Ray
[22:18] You heard of Willie Sutton,bank robber,right? – 你听过Willie Sutton吧? – 抢银行的
[22:21] Right. Sentenced to over 100 years. 对 被判了100年监禁
[22:23] Studied civil rights law in jail. 他在监狱里学了民权法
[22:25] Got all of his convictions overturned. 推翻了所有定罪
[22:27] He died a free man. 无罪释放 安稳终老
[22:28] Captain Brass? Brass警长?
[22:31] Ready for testimony. 到您作证了
[22:34] Okay,my turn on the hot seat. 好吧 轮到我上热锅了
[22:36] See you later. 等会儿见
[22:40] Hey,stay with me. 嘿 清醒点
[22:42] We’re gonna get you out of here. We’re all gonna get out of here. 我们会把你弄出去的 会出去的
[22:48] All right,Kip. Once you’re in,you’re in. 好了 Kip 一旦进去就出不来了
[22:51] You ready,wild man? 准备好了么 勇士?
[22:55] If I were you,I’d stick that landing,bud. 我要是你 我会稳稳落地 伙计
[23:06] You’re good. 没事
[23:15] All right. 好了
[23:21] Clock’s ticking. 时间不多了
[23:26] Big capacitors. 大电容
[23:28] Just a come-on. 真是诱惑
[23:29] You know,I don’t think Huxbee or Jason McCann pulled this off. 我觉得这不像Huxbee或是Jason干的
[23:33] You might want to find some shelter. 你最好找个掩体
[23:35] All we got is plywood. That’s no good against C-4? 这儿只有三合板 能挡得住C-4?
[23:38] It can’t hurt. 总比没有强
[23:40] All right. I’ll be right back. 好吧 我就回来
[23:45] We got to get him to cover. 我们得找个掩体
[23:47] Can you sit up for me,Lou? 你能坐起来吗 Lou?
[23:48] I got it. 好了
[23:52] Piece of cake. 小菜一碟
[23:58] Stay strong,Lou. 撑着点 Lou
[24:00] – Ah,hell. – What? What? – 见鬼 – 怎么了?
[24:02] Mercury switch. 磁性水银开关
[24:04] That doesn’t sound good. 听着不妙
[24:05] Anti-tampering device. 防干预装置
[24:07] Works on gravity. 靠重力作用
[24:10] Normally I’d cut the main power,but this baby’s got a collapsing circuit. 一般我切断主电线就行了 但这玩意儿有崩溃电路
[24:14] Translation? 说通俗点?
[24:16] I cut the power lead,it triggers the bomb. 我切断电源线 会引爆炸弹
[24:20] I’ve got to cut these two conductors separately,make sure the wires don’t touch. 我得分别切断这2根线 保证线路不接触
[24:24] All right. 好的
[24:25] You get to cover. 你去躲起来
[24:26] Hell,no,man. I’m staying right here with you. 不行 我就在这陪你
[24:28] Ah,you’re the wild man. 你才是勇士
[24:32] Less than a minute. 不到1分钟了
[24:33] Plenty of time. 有的是时间
[24:38] 45 seconds. 45秒
[24:48] First cut. 第一剪
[24:56] Second cut. 第二剪
[25:10] It stopped. 停住了
[25:11] I hate to disappoint you,Stokes,but you’re not dying today. 我不想扫你的兴 Stokes 不过你今天死不了了
[25:19] Damn! Good job. 干得好!
[25:21] Let’s get him to a hospital. 我们送他去医院
[25:23] You’re my hero,man. 你是我的救星 伙计
[25:28] He got it. He got it. We’re good. We’re good,Lou. 他成功了 我们没事了 Lou
[25:32] Come here. It’s all right 过来 没事了
[25:39] Get down! 趴下!
[26:06] Over here. 这边
[26:12] I got three people down. 3人倒下
[26:13] One female in a CSI vest. 1名女性穿着CSI背心
[26:15] Requesting two additional paramedics. 再派2名急救人员
[26:16] It’s okay. We’re gonna get you out of here. 没事了 我们会把你们弄出去
[26:20] One of my victims has life-threatening injuries. 1名受害人受了致命伤
[26:23] So Nick and Catherine are all right? 就是说Nick和Catherine都没事?
[26:26] And what about Vartann? Vartann怎么样?
[26:29] Good. Listen,Greg,get the name of his attending for me so I can follow up after. 听我说 Greg 给我他主治医生的名字 我好跟进
[26:32] Oh,um,batter up. Got to go. 该我上场了 先挂了
[26:35] Thanks for letting me know. 谢谢你打来告诉我
[26:36] So,as a medical doctor, what is your opinion about Dr. Corey’s theory 作为一个医药博士 你怎么看Corey医生的理论
[26:41] that individuals with the MAO-A gene are predisposed to violence? 具有MAO-A基因的人容易产生暴力行为?
[26:46] It is my opinion that it is utter nonsense. 在我看来这些完全没有根据
[26:49] Sure,there have been several studies that claim that there’s a link between the MAO-A gene and violent behavior, 当然 有很多研究显示MAO-A基因 与暴力行为有一定的联系
[26:55] but there are just as many studies that dispute those findings. 但也有相当多的研究对此提出质疑
[26:58] Dr. Corey’s conclusions are not neuroscience. Corey的结论并不符合神经学
[27:01] They’re neuromythology. 而是神经神话
[27:03] Could you give us an example? 你能举个例子吗?
[27:04] Alcoholics are genetically predisposed to alcoholism,which is a known disease, 酒鬼从基因方面来看是由于酒精中毒症 是一种已知的疾病
[27:09] but we don’t give drunks a pass if they decide to get behind the wheel of a vehicle and kill people. 但我们也不能纵容他们酒后驾车致人死亡
[27:15] The law is interested in whether or not a person understands the difference between right and wrong, 法律最重要的 就在于判断 当事人是否能明辨是非
[27:20] and the defendant knows the difference between right and wrong. 本案被告是明白对错之分的
[27:23] He takes pleasure in committing sadistic crimes that he knows are against the law. 他犯下残酷的虐待罪 以此为乐 并且知道这是触犯法律的
[27:28] The fact that he has tried to cover up those crimes is evidence of his consciousness of guilt. 他隐藏犯罪证据的行为恰恰证明了这点
[27:34] No further questions,Your Honor. 没有问题了 法官大人
[27:38] I have nothing but questions. 我问题倒是多得是
[27:41] – Dr. Langston,are you a psychiatrist? – No. – Langston博士 你是精神科医生吗? – 不是
[27:45] – A neurologist? – No. – 神经科专家? – 不是
[27:49] – A geneticist? – No. My field is research pathology. – 遗传学家? – 不是 我研究的是病理学
[27:54] – Then you have no expertise in this area at all,correct? – No. – 就是说你并不精通这个领域了对吗? – 不是
[28:00] No? You mean yes. 不是? 你是说是吧
[28:02] You just testified to a complete lack of credentials. 你刚才的证词说了你没有专业学历
[28:06] So,on what would you base any expertise? 你是根据哪个专家的意见?
[28:10] Personal experience. 个人经历
[28:14] Like you,I was abused by an alcoholic father as a child,and,like you,I have the MAO-A gene. 像你一样 我幼年时被酒鬼父亲虐待 像你一样 我有MAO-A基因
[28:23] DNA isn’t destiny. DNA 不能决定命运
[28:26] We’re all responsible for our own actions. 我们都要为自己的行为负责
[28:30] I share the same gene with you,Nate,but I’ve never murdered anyone. 我与你有相同的基因 Nate 可我没杀任何人
[28:34] I take satisfaction in bringing justice to victims,not killing them and torturing them. 我的满足感源于为受害者伸张正义 而不是折磨和杀害他们
[28:39] Which is the only way that you can feel any connection to another human being. 而那却是你与他人沟通的唯一方式
[28:50] Don’t you think that was a little below the belt,Ray? 你不觉得那样做很”性”奋吗 Ray?
[29:02] Welcome back. 总算醒了
[29:05] The doctors patched you up. You’re going to be okay. 医生给你做了包扎 你会没事的
[29:09] But Kip didn’t make it. 可Kip没挺过来
[29:13] Did we get ’em? 抓到他们了?
[29:15] We will. 会抓到的
[29:18] Thanks… for being here. 谢谢你…在这陪我
[29:21] Where else would I be? 我还能去哪?
[29:25] You get some rest. 好好休息
[29:27] I’ll be back. 我会回来的
[29:29] Okay. 好的
[29:37] How’s he doing? 他怎么样?
[29:39] Good,I think. 还好 我觉得
[29:42] How you doing? 你呢?
[29:44] I’m still in one piece. 没缺胳膊 没少腿
[29:46] Yeah,you should probably get checked out anyway. 是的 不过还是应该做个检查
[29:48] That’s usually my line. 这话通常是我说的
[29:53] Hey,you’re always taking care of me. 平时总是你照顾我
[29:56] How about I take care of you for a change? 这次换我照顾你怎么样?
[30:00] Okay. 好
[30:06] Thanks,Nicky. 谢谢 Nicky
[30:10] Sometime between being bludgeoned and the postmortem blast injuries, 在被打昏之后和炸飞之前
[30:14] Huxbee managed to get himself shot in the head. Huxbee 头部还中了枪
[30:16] Single GSW,execution style. 只有一处枪伤 像枪决
[30:19] Were you able to recover the bullet? 查得出枪型吗?
[30:21] Nine millimeter hollow-point. 9毫米中空子弹
[30:23] Ballistics sent over a report. 弹道测试报告刚拿来
[30:25] Gunshot was overkill. 那一枪根本没必要
[30:28] Blunt force trauma was the cause of death. 钝器击伤已经构成死因了
[30:31] IBIS hit. IBIS系统里查得到
[30:32] The same gun was used in a break-in at a National Guard armory in Salt Lake nine months ago. 9个月前 同一把枪曾用于盐湖城 国民警卫队军械库的非法闯入案
[30:37] What did they take? 他们拿走什么了?
[30:38] Couple of M-9s… 两把9毫米手枪
[30:42] 20 pounds of C-4. 还有20磅C-4炸药
[30:44] You know,the armory is not our only link to the military. 这军械库并不是与军队的唯一关联
[30:46] I ran the serial number on the camera from the warehouse. 我查了下仓库里相机的序列号
[30:51] It was purchased two years ago at an Army PX in Black Rock Arsenal,Virginia. 2年前购于弗吉尼亚州黑石军械库的 一个军中福利社
[30:55] The buyer paid cash. 付的是现金
[30:57] Maybe at the PX in Virginia,but not at Meyer’s Hardware Store in North Las Vegas. 弗吉尼亚的福利社 也许吧 但不是 Meyer在维加斯北开的五金店
[31:01] I just ran Huxbee’s recent credit card purchases. 我刚查了Huxbee最近的 信用卡消费记录
[31:03] Guess who swiped his plastic. 猜猜谁刷了他的卡
[31:08] That’s definitely Jason McCann on the left. 左边那个绝对是Jason McCann
[31:10] Using Huxbee’s card,or a card he took out in his name. 要么是他用了Huxbee的卡 要么是用了他的名
[31:13] To buy bomb-making materials. 去买造炸弹的材料
[31:15] Okay,so,Mr. Non-Violence loses his temper,gives Jason the back of his hand. 好吧 “非暴力先生”动了肝火 对Jason动了粗
[31:20] Explains Jason’s bruise in P.D. 在警局时 Jason脸上的伤就是这么来的
[31:21] Then Huxbee springs him,tells Jason that he’s a threat to their movement. 然后Huxbee突然告诉Jason 他对整个行动是个威胁
[31:26] It’s got to stop. 他得中断自己的行为
[31:27] So Jason decides Huxbee’s got to stop. 结果Jason把Huxbee给断了
[31:29] Breathing,that is. 断了他的气
[31:30] We know that he didn’t make the bomb alone. 我们知道 炸药不是他一个人做的
[31:33] Let’s push in on this guy. 来瞧瞧这个家伙
[31:36] Army field jacket. 野战夹克
[31:39] to wear a jacket Thin with his name on it? 这家伙傻到穿写着自己名字的衣服?
[31:42] ugh Let’s check him against all personnel at Black Rock Arsenal for the last two years. 查查过去2年黑石军械库人员名单 看是否能找到这家伙
[31:50] Madame Foreperson,have you reached a verdict? 陪审团 你们达成一致了吗?
[31:54] We have,Your Honor. 是的 法官大人
[32:11] In the case of Nathaniel Haskell,Case Number 20433,Clark County Criminal Court. Nathaniel Haskell一案 克拉克郡刑事法庭20433号案件
[32:17] As to the count of attempted murder,the jury finds the defendant guilty. 陪审团裁定被告 谋杀未遂罪名成立
[32:29] It’s an injustice. 判决不公正
[32:31] The whole world is watching. 全世界都看着呢
[32:33] Sentencing will be on February 28. 刑期将在2月28日宣布
[32:37] This court is now adjourned. 现在休庭
[32:47] Well done. 干得好
[32:48] Thanks to you. 多亏了你
[33:04] So,Greg was able to I.D. the guy in the hardware store with Jason McCann. Greg查明了五金店里 Jason McCann同伙的名字
[33:10] His name is Timothy Johnson. 他叫Timothy Johnson
[33:14] Specialty 89 Delta? 三角洲特种部队89特勤分队?
[33:16] That’s explosive ordinance disposal. 那是搞爆炸物处理的
[33:18] Yeah. And a less-than-honorable discharge two years ago. 2年前还被不荣誉免职
[33:21] According to Nevada DMV,he owns a maroon Chevy van. 根据内华达车管所记录 他有一辆栗色的雪佛兰货车
[33:25] Jason’s been playing me this whole time. Jason一直在耍我们
[33:27] ing me,acting like he’s trying to save my life was just bait to get me, 给我打电话 看似要救我 其实是为了引我
[33:30] Catherine and Vartann in that building at the same time, Catherine 还有Vartann 一起去那房子
[33:32] so he could blow us all to smithereens. 这样可以一次把我们都炸飞
[33:35] And Kip’s the one who paid for it. 可最后受害的却是Kip
[33:36] You know,it was all three who took his brother down. 知道吗 就是因为你们3个 他哥哥才落得这个下场
[33:39] Damn! How could I not see that,Sara? 该死!我怎么就没想到呢 Sara?
[33:41] Now,wait a minute,wait a minute. You saw the tripwire. 等等 你看到了绊脚线
[33:43] That’s the important thing. 这很重要
[33:45] You know what I want to know? 知道我想知道什么吗?
[33:47] Is Jason pulling the strings,or is someone else pulling his strings? 到底是Jason在策划 还是他被人操控?
[33:50] Well,we thought it was Huxbee. 之前我们以为是Huxbee
[33:52] It’s got to be this dude,Johnson. 应该是那个Johnson
[33:53] Well,we got to find them; they still have a lot of C-4. 我们得找着他们 他们手上炸药还很多
[33:56] Okay,what about that DMV address? 车管所记录地址查了吗?
[33:57] It’s no good. Greg ran it. 没用 Greg 查过了
[33:59] The guy used an abandoned house; it’s the end of the line. 地址是个弃所 这条线断了
[34:01] Maybe not. 也许不会
[34:03] Kids and their phones. 这帮孩子有手机
[34:05] That dumb-ass called me. 那个笨蛋打过电话给我
[34:07] I think he deserves a call back,don’t you? 我应该回一声 对不?
[34:15] – Hello? – Hey,Jason. – 喂? – 嗨Jason
[34:17] It’s Nick Stokes. How’s it going? 我是Nick Stokes 最近怎么样?
[34:20] Bet you weren’t expecting to hear from me,were you? 你没想到是我打的 对吧?
[34:23] No,actually,I wasn’t. 是没想到
[34:24] Maybe we should just continue our conversation right now,what do you think? 也许我们现在该继续聊聊 你觉得怎样?
[34:28] I mean,we were interrupted. I think we have a lot to talk about,don’t you? 我是说 上次被打断了
[34:35] Jason. 我们还有很多可以说的 不是吗?
[34:40] Come on,talk to me,you little punk. 跟我说说话 你这个小混混
[34:45] I don’t think he likes you anymore. 我觉得他再也不喜欢你了
[34:46] Oh,he’s gonna like me a lot less,believe me. 相信我 不喜欢得厉害呢
[34:49] I got the cell tower. 我找到信号的发射塔了
[34:50] CT-16,south receiver,22 miles west of Searchlight. CT-16 南部接收站 Searchlight以南22英里
[34:55] Not too many people out there. 那儿没多少人
[34:56] Probably not a lot of maroon vans,either. 估计那里栗色货车也不多
[35:10] Captain Brass, Air One here. Brass队长 这里是空中一号
[35:12] Got a visual? 找到了吗
[35:13] Affirmative. 是的
[35:14] Maroon van,two WMA’s matching suspect’s description. 栗色货车 2名嫌犯符合描述
[35:18] Hang back. Maintain visual. 原地待命 继续监视
[35:20] This is Charlie-O-five. What’s their position,Air One? 我是C05 空中一号你在哪
[35:23] Just turning west onto State Route 164. 刚向西开上164号州际公路
[35:27] Hey,they’re headed for California,Jim. Jim 他们开去加州
[35:29] We take 95 south,we can cut ’em off. 我们走95号路向南 能拦下他们
[35:31] Just try to keep up. 保持联系
[35:39] The last cage on the left. 左手最后一间
[35:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:49] Hi,Ray. 嘿 Ray
[35:51] You…were magnificent on the witness stand. 你在证人席上表现真帅
[35:54] That MAO-A revelation of yours…Delightfully unexpected. 你解释的MAO-A…还挺令人惊喜啊
[35:59] You know,a good lawyer never asks a question that he doesn’t have the answer to. 好律师从不问没把握的问题
[36:02] Beware the sin of pride,Ray. 小心刚愎自用啊 Ray
[36:06] But I feel it was a positive experience,because now I feel even closer to you. 但我觉得也算是不错的经历 现在离你更近了
[36:10] Discovering we share more than just your kidney. 我们也算共经风雨了
[36:13] Do you have chills,Ray? 你就没感到寒意吗 Ray
[36:15] No. Steady. Calm. 没有 平稳 淡定
[36:19] Question,though. 有个问题
[36:21] How long have you known that you were an MAO-A gene carrier? 你知道你携带MAO-A基因多久了
[36:25] You heard Dr. Corey,Ray – months,maybe… maybe longer. 你听Corey医生说了Ray 几个月 可能更长
[36:29] No,you must have known before your first kill. 不对 你第一次杀戮前就知道了
[36:32] My first human kill. 是我第一次杀人前
[36:35] You talk about a good excuse to start having some fun,huh? 你拿这借口找乐呢
[36:38] Oh,Ray… it’s like a mirror with you. Ray 这就好像一面镜子
[36:42] It’s like playing with myself,only… better. 最多也就是跟我玩玩
[36:46] So,how long have you known? 你知道多久了
[36:47] Ray,you know my job history and that I never,ever had one in my life. Ray 你知道我的工作经历 我没工作
[36:51] So I had to have income. 不得不去赚钱
[36:53] Blood donations,sperm bank,the odd psychological research study – 献血 捐精 古怪的心理研究实验
[36:57] those cute grad students,they pay good money. 有爱的研究生 给不少钱
[37:00] The first studies on the MAO-A gene didn’t happen until the 1970s. 70年代才有第一个关于MAO-A基因的研究
[37:03] How did you know,Nate? 你怎么知道的 Nate
[37:04] I wanted to be the first kid on my block to have one,Ray, 我想成为我们社区第一个 有那个基因的孩子 Ray
[37:08] so I could blame everything on my father. 那就可以把一切归罪于我爸爸
[37:11] I just prayed to God to bring me one of those genes,Ray. 我向上帝祈祷获得那个基因 Ray
[37:14] You can’t alter your DNA. You either have the gene or you don’t. 你不能改变DNA 要么有 要么没有
[37:20] Trust me,Ray… if you want something bad enough,you can will it to happen. 相信我 Ray 你要是极度渴求 就能让它实现
[37:24] Look at those women; they fight over me,Ray. 看看那些女人为我而战 Ray
[37:26] It’s ’cause I will it. 就因为我就想这样
[37:27] You’re really giving yourself a little bit too much credit. 你还真抬举自己
[37:29] No,I’m a chick magnet,Ray,and you know that. 不是的 我只是万人迷 Ray 你清楚这点
[37:33] You’re a magnet for the walking wounded. 你是害人精
[37:35] Look at you in this cage. You’re pathetic. 看看你在牢笼里 多可悲
[37:40] Whatever. 那又怎样
[37:43] You know what I dream of more than sex,Ray? 你知道我想的不只是性吧 Ray
[37:46] What? 什么
[37:49] Freedom. 自由
[37:51] I bet you do. 我肯定你是这么想的
[37:54] You’ve killed 14 people. 你杀了14个人
[37:57] There’s no gene that’s gonna magically make you free,not for that. 不会有基因奇迹般地给你自由
[38:01] Power of positive thinking,Ray. 多想想积极的一面 Ray
[38:04] And I’m very positive. 我可是很积极的
[38:21] I thought you were smarter than your brother,huh? 我还以为你比你哥哥聪明呢
[38:23] But you had to make it personal. 可你却把它搞成私人恩怨
[38:24] It’s always been personal. 这就是个人恩怨
[38:25] They killed my brother; now they’re gonna pay. 他们杀了我的哥哥 现在要付出代价
[38:28] Well,you think you’re the only guy who lost someone? 你以为就你失去了亲人吗
[38:29] I’ve had more friends bleed out in my arms in the middle of a damn sandbox than I can count, 中东战区 在我怀里流血致死的朋友 都数不清了
[38:33] but at least I know what I’m fighting for – real freedom. 但至少我还知道我在为什么努力 真正的自由
[38:35] Stop talking to me like I am some kid. 别用对孩子的语气跟我说话
[38:38] I brought you in! 我拉你进来的
[38:39] I taught you everything,you little punk! 都是我教你的 你个小混蛋
[38:42] Not just how to make bombs but how to bring this freedom fight home,stay alive,live to fight another day 不只是做炸弹 还有如何在家乡 为自由而战 活下去 继续战斗
[38:46] and not go strength against strength and take on the whole damn LVPD. 而不是跟整个维加斯警局硬碰硬
[38:50] You’re just gonna get us killed,kid. 你会害死我们的 孩子
[38:51] I’m not afraid. 我不害怕
[38:55] Stop the car. Stop the car! 停车 停车
[39:06] What are you doing? Run it! 你干嘛呢 冲过去
[39:07] Shut the hell up. 闭嘴
[39:11] Johnson! McCann! Get out of the car! Johnson! McCann! 下车!
[39:20] I’m not dying today. 我可不想今天死
[39:21] Don’t quit on me. 别背叛我
[39:23] Throw your weapons out the window,and step out of the car now. 从车窗丢掉武器 从车里出来
[39:28] Got no choice. Look at all those guns. 没得选 看看那枪
[39:30] Shut up! 闭嘴
[39:30] You’re surrounded! Get out of the car! 你们被包围了 快下车
[39:33] I’ll give up,but only to Stokes. 我只对Stokes投降
[39:36] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[39:38] Yeah,I’m right here. So give up. 我在这 投降吧
[39:41] I want to talk to you. 我想跟你谈谈
[39:42] We’ll talk. Get out of there! 从那出来 我们就谈
[39:44] Jase,look at me. Live to fight another day,remember? Jase 听我说 活着才能继续战斗 记得不
[39:49] Get out. 下去
[39:51] I’m coming out! 我要出来了
[39:59] Get your hands on your head,turn around and get down on your knees! 把手举到头顶 转身跪下
[40:03] Get down on your knees! 跪下
[40:07] McCann,get out of the car! McCann 下车
[40:09] Throw the weapon out! 丢掉武器
[40:19] Hands on your head! 手放头顶
[40:21] Get down on your knees! 跪下
[40:22] He’s wired! He’s got a bomb! 他缠了电线 他有炸弹
[40:23] He’s lying! There’s no bomb! Look! 他撒谎 没有炸弹 看啊
[40:24] Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! 别开枪 别开枪
[40:26] No! 不要
[40:34] Hold your fire. 停止射击
[40:34] ** 别靠近
[41:26] I need to see Nate Haskell. I need to see him right away. 我要见Nate Haskell 现在就要见他
[41:28] Okay. 好的
[41:31] Hey,Haskell? 嘿 Haskell
[41:33] Your buddy’s… 你的朋友…
[41:35] What the… 怎么…
[41:36] Hey,inmate,get up. 嘿 老家伙 起来
[41:37] Show us your wrist band. 给我们看看你的手环
[41:40] He switched them. 他掉包了
[41:42] So where is he? 那他在哪
[41:44] A minimum-security van just left about ten minutes ago. 一辆低级别安保车10分钟前刚走
[42:19] Nate! Now we can finally… Nate 我们终于可以…
[42:27] Let’s take my car. 开我的车
[42:30] Oh,your hands are so cold. 你的手真冷
[42:31] Oh,we’ll fix that. 我们会搞定的
[42:32] Let’s get out of here! Come on! 赶紧走 快点
[42:40] Come on. 走吧 慕尼黑变奏曲 Jasmine
[43:00] CSI Season 11 Episode 15 犯罪现场调查
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第11季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第11季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme