时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | walder*** | Walder旧货商店 |
[00:14] | What about that? | 这个怎么样? |
[00:26] | Mm! So what do we got here? | 这里有什么啊? |
[00:28] | Back away,ma’am. | 别过来 |
[00:29] | We go through the boxes before the customers do. | 员工检查之后才能让顾客看 |
[00:41] | I smell a Gucci bag in one of these. | 我觉得这里面有Gucci的包 |
[00:52] | – A wig. – I could use a wig. | – 是顶假发 – 我也想买顶假发 |
[01:11] | Dead body inside? | 里面有尸体吗? |
[01:13] | – Yeah,but we’re not dealing with a full body. – What do you mean? | – 有 但是尸体不完整 – 你是什么意思? |
[01:16] | So far,we have a head and a foot. | 到目前为止 我们只发现了头和脚 |
[01:18] | You know,I actually shop at this store. They have some good stuff. | 我经常来这家店买东西 这里有不少好货 |
[01:22] | They always sell body parts? | 包括人体的残肢吗? |
[01:27] | No leakage. Killer was tidy enough to wrap the parts in plastic. | 没有渗漏 凶手干净利落地把尸体 裹进了塑料袋 |
[01:31] | Rest of him is probably in these other boxes. | 其余部分可能在这些剩下的箱子里 |
[01:34] | We’re going to have to take them all back to the lab. | 看来要把它们全部带回实验室了 |
[01:36] | Were these boxes drop-offs or pickups? | 这些盒子是被人遗弃的还是收捡的? |
[01:39] | Pickups. The manager said they just came off the truck. | 被工人收捡上车的 经理说这些货 刚卸下卡车 |
[01:41] | – Where did the truck get them? – All over town. | – 卡车从哪里进货的? – 全城到处都可以 |
[01:43] | They don’t keep track of which box comes from which house, | 他们不记录哪个盒子来自哪家 |
[01:45] | but the store manager gave me a list of the addresses on the driver’s route. | 但商店经理给了我份司机的路线图 |
[01:49] | You know,I have heard of donating a body to science. But to a thrift store? | 我听说过把遗体捐给科学研究 没听说过捐给旧货店 |
[01:53] | I wonder how much the killer thought it was worth? | 也不知道凶手觉得他值多少钱 |
[01:57] | I mean… times are tough. | 我是说…现在经济不景气啊 |
[02:24] | CSI S11E14 | 犯罪现场调查 |
[02:41] | Excuse me. Uh,does Ray Langston work here? | 打扰了 请问Ray Langston在这上班吗? |
[02:45] | Yes,ma’am. I work with Ray. | 是的 我和Ray是同事 |
[02:46] | Oh,good. I thought he worked at the morgue until they sent me here. | 太好了 我还以为他在太平间工作 结果他们把我送到这里来 |
[02:49] | No. No,he hasn’t had that office over there for a while now. | 他早就不在那上班了 |
[02:52] | Is there something I can help you out with? | 有什么能帮你的吗? |
[02:54] | I just wanted to say hi to him. You know,I’m not… I’m not always in Las Vegas. | 我只是想跟他打个招呼 我不常在拉斯维加斯 |
[02:58] | I’m sorry. I’m Gloria. | 不好意思 我是Gloria |
[03:00] | Gloria. You wouldn’t happen to be Ray’s wife,would you? | Gloria 你该不会是Ray的老婆吧? |
[03:03] | Yeah. Yeah,I’m Nick Stokes. It’s nice to meet you. | 我是Nick Stokes 见到你很高兴 |
[03:06] | I’ll tell you what. Follow me and I’ll take you to him. | 这样吧 你跟我来 我带你去找他 |
[03:08] | – Thank you. – All right,let’s go. | – 谢谢 – 那好 咱们走吧 |
[03:17] | – Come on. – Firing six! | – 没事的 – 第六次射击! |
[03:24] | Reloading! | 重新装弹! |
[03:27] | Firing one! | 第一次射击! |
[03:29] | Here he is. | 他就在那 |
[03:31] | Of course,right now,he looks a lot more like Dr. Dre than Dr. Ray,but… | 当然 他现在看上去比较像说唱天王Dr.Dre 而不像Ray博士 |
[03:35] | – Ray! Ray! | – Ray! Ray! Somebody here to see you. – Firing two! |
[03:43] | Gloria. | 有人找你 – 第二次射击! |
[03:53] | What a surprise. | 真没想到 |
[03:57] | You know,I really have a lot of work to do,so I’m gonna run. | 我还有好多事要做 就不打扰了 |
[03:59] | It was good to see you. Hope to see you again,Mrs.Langston. | 见到你很高兴 后会有期 Langston太太 |
[04:01] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you,too. | – 见到你很高兴 – 我也是 |
[04:05] | – You got yourself a really good man here. – I could really use your help,Hodges. | – 你老公可真是个好男人 – 过来帮我一下 Hodges |
[04:10] | You know,it took him a little time to warm up,but,uh,now we’re family. | 他个性有点慢热 不过我们现在就像一家人一样 |
[04:14] | – Hodges! – What? | – 怎么了? |
[04:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:25] | Nice to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[04:28] | What part of your job is this exactly? | 你这究竟在做什么? |
[04:31] | Oh,this car was involved in a drive-by shooting. | 这辆车卷入了飞车枪击事件 |
[04:34] | The occupants said that they didn’t hear any gunshots, | 车主说他没听到枪声 |
[04:36] | so we’re comparing the decibel level of the gunfire | 我们在比较枪声的分贝数 |
[04:39] | to the decibel level of the music they were listening to. | 以及他们所听音乐的分贝数 |
[04:43] | – Sounds like fun. – You leave the dead bodies out of the equation,it is. | – 看起来挺有意思 – 如果没有死人 确实挺有意思 |
[04:48] | What…? | 你… |
[04:54] | What brings you to Vegas? | 你怎么来拉斯维加斯了? |
[04:58] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[05:02] | I,um… I-I got engaged a couple of months ago, | 我…我几个月前就订婚了 |
[05:05] | and I didn’t let you know,and I just… | 我当时不想让你知道 可是现在 |
[05:07] | I didn’t want to do the same thing with the wedding. | 我不想再次隐瞒婚礼的事了 |
[05:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[05:13] | We’re just gonna,um,do it at,like,a little chapel up the street. Nothing fancy. | 我们就在街边的小教堂办典礼 不会很隆重 |
[05:21] | Ray,I know that you won’t come,but I’d really like you to meet Phil. | Ray 我知道你不愿意来 可我真的很想让你见见Phil |
[05:29] | I,um… still consider you my best friend. | 我…还把你当成我最好的朋友 |
[05:35] | – Can I think about it? – Yeah,of course. | – 能让我考虑一下吗? – 好的 当然可以 |
[05:40] | – Where are you staying? – Uh,at the Eclipse. | – 你现在住在哪? – 我住在月蚀酒店 |
[05:42] | If you… If you change your mind,why don’t you… | 如果…如果你改主意了 |
[05:44] | why don’t you meet us for a drink,at the lounge,tomorrow night at 8:00? | 明晚8点我们能不能去酒吧见个面? |
[05:49] | I will think about it. | 我会考虑一下 |
[05:52] | – You look really good. – Thank you. | – 你看起来很好 – 谢谢 |
[06:08] | There she is. Look,look,look. | 就是她 快看 快看 |
[06:13] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[06:15] | Well,she’s a little bit different than I expected. | 她跟我想的有点不太一样 |
[06:18] | I thought she’d be more bookish. | 我以为她会有些书卷气 |
[06:19] | He’s been working here for two years,and it’s the first time I’ve seen her. | 他都在这工作2年了 这还是我第一次看见她 |
[06:22] | Dr.Robbins hasn’t even met her,and they’re buddies. | 连Robbins医生都没见过 他们还是好哥们呢 |
[06:24] | Looks like sand or dirt in his mouth. | 他嘴里好像有沙土 |
[06:27] | But the rest of the head seems pretty clean. | 但头部的其余部分很干净 |
[06:29] | You know,if he had been buried,he’d be covered in dirt. | 如果他被埋过 那就应该全身都是土 |
[06:35] | Maybe the killer was trying to shut him up. | 也可能凶手只想堵住他的嘴 |
[06:40] | – There’s someone else in his mouth. – What? | – 他的嘴里还有别人 – 你说什么? |
[06:43] | Take a look. | 你自己看 |
[06:46] | Hmm. Bone fragments. | 骨头碎片 |
[06:51] | Ash… morphology… | 灰…用术语来说的话… |
[06:54] | – Cremated human remains. – Cremains. | – 火化过的人体残骸 – 骨灰 |
[07:39] | Guys? | 先生们 |
[07:40] | Judging by these curved tool marks,some sort of flexible saw was used. | 根据这些弯曲的刀痕来判断 凶手所使用的应该是一种可弯曲的锯 |
[07:45] | – He was four-pointed. – Yeah. | – 他四肢都被捆绑过 – 是的 |
[07:47] | These marks are too narrow to be rope or handcuffs. | 这些痕迹太细 不可能是绳子或手铐造成 |
[07:50] | Maybe wire? | 会不会是金属丝? |
[07:52] | Check out his chest. | 你看他的胸部 |
[07:56] | These faint contusions. | 这些模糊的挫伤 |
[07:57] | I’ll see what I.R.Photography develops. | 我要等红外线成像的结果才能确定 |
[08:00] | Hear you had a visitor. | 听说有人来找你了 |
[08:03] | – Yes. – I would’ve liked to have met her. | – 是的 – 我本来还想见见她的 |
[08:06] | If I knew she was coming,I would’ve introduced you to her. | 要是我知道她要来 肯定会介绍你们认识 |
[08:09] | Maybe you and Gloria could come over for dinner one night this week. | 你和Gloria这周可以来我家吃饭 |
[08:15] | Epiglottis is inflamed. | 喉头盖红肿 |
[08:18] | That means he was alive when the cremains were dropped down the hatch. | 也就是说骨灰倒进他嘴里时 他还活着 |
[08:22] | C.O.D.is asphyxia due to oropharyngeal obstruction. | 死因是咽部堵塞 导致窒息而死 |
[08:27] | Which tells us the cremains were the murder weapon. | 也就是说骨灰是凶器 |
[08:31] | There is a message in there somewhere. | 肯定还有线索被遗漏了 |
[08:35] | – You found all his pieces. – Yes,we did. | – 尸体都找全了? – 对 找全了 |
[08:38] | What’s in the tox report,Henry? | 毒理报告怎么样 Henry? |
[08:40] | Well,John Doe was double-fisting alcohol and zolpidem. | 在死者体内发现了大量酒精和唑吡坦 |
[08:44] | That’s a strong sedative. | 那可是强效镇静剂 |
[08:45] | At these levels,he would’ve had to have been comatose | 这样的话 给他灌骨灰时 |
[08:48] | when he ingested the cremains. | 他就应该已经昏迷了 |
[08:50] | That explains his lack of injuries to his lips and tongue. | 所以他的嘴唇和舌头上才没有伤痕 |
[08:53] | So he was unconscious,the killer tied him up, | 他不省人事了 然后凶手把他绑起来 |
[08:56] | poured the cremains in his mouth. | 把骨灰倒进他嘴里 |
[08:59] | His involuntary gag reflex opened up his gullet, | 他无意识的咽反射动作打开了咽道 |
[09:01] | allowing the cremains to be sucked into his throat, | 所以骨灰才能进入他的喉咙 |
[09:03] | asphyxiating him to death. | 导致他窒息而死 |
[09:06] | Why would anyone ever choose to end up like this? | 怎么会有人愿意这样死? |
[09:09] | Money. Cremation’s fast and cheap. | 因为钱 火化既迅速又便宜 |
[09:13] | Yeah,well,I’ll fork out the extra dollars to go six feet under. | 我还是愿意多花点钱选择土葬 |
[09:17] | I don’t like the idea of being portable. | 我可不想被人随身携带 |
[09:19] | In a vase,being passed around from relative to relative. | 被装在小罐里 在亲戚之间传来传去 |
[09:23] | No,I’m gonna get a tombstone. | 不行 我要有个墓碑 |
[09:25] | Something that someone can worship me at. Hmm. | 以便让后人景仰我 |
[09:29] | So,we got pieces of bone. | 这里有骨头碎片 |
[09:34] | A surgical screw. | 医用螺丝 |
[09:38] | And an intact gold tooth. Got a good chance of DNA. | 还有颗完整的金牙 应该能验出DNA来吧 |
[09:45] | This is probably from a hip replacement. | 这可能是臀部复位手术遗留下来的 |
[09:47] | You know,if that crematorium was doing their job right, | 如果死者被正确火化的话 |
[09:49] | this shouldn’t exist. | 这是不应该有的 |
[09:51] | 2,100 degrees for three hours | 在2100度高温下炙烤3小时 |
[09:53] | is what it takes to ensure the disintegration of a corpse. | 足以确保尸体完全分解 |
[09:56] | Anything less than that,plastic hip replacements, | 除此之外 像人造髋关节 |
[09:58] | silicone implants,large chunks of bone, | 硅胶植入物 大块的骨头 |
[10:01] | are all going to be left behind. | 都是不会有的 |
[10:03] | How does identifying the cremains help us to identify the vic? | 确定骨灰身份跟确定死者身份有何关系? |
[10:06] | I’m thinking the victim and the dearly cremated were probably related. | 我觉得死者和这骨灰的主人 应该有某种关系 |
[10:12] | DNA should confirm. | DNA会告诉我们结果的 |
[10:32] | Excuse me? You,uh,are you Ray? | 不好意思? 你是Ray吗? |
[10:35] | Yes. And you are? | 是的 你是? |
[10:37] | I’m the guy who’s marrying your wife. Phil Baker. | 我是要和你妻子结婚的那个人 我叫Phil Baker |
[10:40] | – Phil,nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you,too. Beer? Wine? | – Phil 见到你很高兴 – 我也是 喝啤酒还是红酒? |
[10:44] | Um… shot of bourbon. | 来杯波旁威士忌吧 |
[10:47] | Excuse me. Can I get a shot of tequila and a shot of bourbon,please? Thanks. | 不好意思 请给我来杯龙舌兰 一杯波旁威士忌 谢谢 |
[10:51] | So,look,hey,thanks for coming. | 多谢你能赏脸过来 |
[10:54] | You know,Gloria raves about you,and,uh… | Gloria一直对你赞不绝口 |
[10:57] | – Gentlemen. – Thanks. – Thanks. Great. | – 先生们 – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[11:01] | – Here’s to you and Gloria. – Thank you. | – 敬你和Gloria – 谢谢 |
[11:08] | Hey,looks like you did the deed before us,huh? You should have brought her. | 嘿 看起来你动作比我们快嘛? 你应该带她一起来的 |
[11:14] | Well,um… I see that Gloria is still fashionably late. | 唔…我看Gloria现在还是很赶时髦 |
[11:19] | Good to see she didn’t save that one just for me. | 很高兴看到她没有仅仅为我梳妆打扮 |
[11:21] | – Some things never change. – Yeah. Anyway,look,uh… | – 有些东西永远不会改变 – 是的 不管怎样 听着… |
[11:24] | You know,Gloria really wants you to come to the wedding. | 你知道 Gloria真的希望你来参加婚礼 |
[11:27] | And I just want you to know I’m-I’m-I’m cool with that. | 我只是想让你知道我没问题 |
[11:29] | – You know? I’m… – Thank you. | – 你知道吗? 我… – 谢谢 |
[11:35] | Okay. You actually came! | 你真的来了! |
[11:39] | Wow. Oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:43] | – How you doing? – Good. | – 你怎么样? – 很好 |
[11:47] | Yeah… hey,we were just,we were just talking about the wedding,and,uh… | 是的…我们刚刚聊了一会 还有… |
[11:50] | What? No. | 什么? 不 |
[11:52] | Babe. Babe,I told you to not to. | 宝贝 宝贝 我告诉你别说的 |
[11:55] | – He said he’s gonna come. – No,he’s not gonna come. Okay? | – 他说他要来的 – 不 他不会来的 好不好? |
[11:57] | He barely made it for our wedding. | 他很难有空参加我们的婚礼 |
[11:59] | So… | 那么… |
[12:01] | Ray,oh my God. I’m s… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. I just… | Ray 上帝 我…我很抱歉 我不是有心的 只是… |
[12:06] | Yes,you did. But it’s okay. Because you couldn’t be more right. | 你是有心的 但是没事 因为你说的没错 |
[12:08] | I barely made our wedding. | 我差点错过了自己的婚礼 |
[12:12] | So want to assure you that I will be early for your wedding to Phil. | 我向你保证你和Phil的婚礼我会早到 |
[12:20] | – Y… Y-You’re gonna come? – I’m invited? | – 你…你会来? – 你邀请我吗? |
[12:24] | – Yes! – Yes? I’ll be there. | – 邀请的! – 是吗? 我会到的 |
[12:26] | – Thanks a lot,man. – Thank you. | – 非常感谢 老兄 – 谢谢 |
[12:28] | – Oh,babe. – Yeah. | – 宝贝 – 在 |
[12:30] | – He’s gonna come. I know he’s gonna come– – I told you. | – 他会来 他会来耶– – 我跟你说过的 |
[12:33] | Hodges got a CODIS hit off that gold tooth he found in the cremains. | Hodges在骨灰里找到的金牙 在CODIS系统里找到匹配 |
[12:36] | Joe Malton. Death row inmate. | Joe Malton 死刑犯 |
[12:38] | Killed his girlfriend 20 years ago, | 20年前杀死了自己的女友 |
[12:39] | but he had a heart attack before they could give him the needle. | 但在处刑前 他心脏病发作 |
[12:41] | – Hmm. When did he die? – Two years ago. | – 他什么时候死的? – 2年前 |
[12:45] | Crazy thing is,the cremains were a mixture. Two sets of DNA. | 疯狂的是 骨灰是混合的 有2组DNA |
[12:48] | Death Row Joe and an unknown female. | 死刑犯Joe和一个无名女性 |
[12:51] | So the killer poured the cremains from two different urns into the victim, | 凶手把2个不同罐里的骨灰 倒进了死者的嘴里 |
[12:54] | or it was two sources mixed into one? | 或者2份骨灰混在一起了? |
[12:56] | But who wants to get mixed in with a psycho killer? | 但谁会想和一个变态杀手混在一起? |
[12:59] | Well,it sounds like this crematorium where Joe was incinerated | 听起来Joe被火化的火葬场 |
[13:02] | is running a shady business. Cutting corners. | 在干非正当买卖 投机取巧 |
[13:04] | I’ll bet they’re burning more than one body at a time. | 打赌他们每次火化肯定不止1具尸体 |
[13:23] | – Hey,boys. – You guys in charge? | – 嘿 伙计们 – 你们是负责的吗? |
[13:34] | Gross. | 讨厌 |
[13:42] | Now why’d you have to go and do that? | 你们为什么要这么做? |
[13:44] | See,now you made me mad. | 看 现在你们让我生气了 |
[13:46] | I just wanted to talk to you. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[13:50] | You’re making this harder than it needs to be,guys. | 你们把事情搞复杂了 |
[14:14] | We’d like to take a look at your records. | 我们想看一下你们的记录 |
[14:33] | The unknown female cremains aren’t unknown anymore. | 那个无名女性的骨灰不再无名了 |
[14:36] | They belong to Sabrina Pose. | 她叫Sabrina Pose |
[14:38] | Died two years ago in a car accident. | 2年前死于车祸 |
[14:40] | According to the crematorium’s records, she was cremated the same day as Death Row Joe. | 根据火葬场的记录 她与死刑犯Joe同天火化 |
[14:45] | Shared this house with her husband Ronald Pose. | 和她丈夫Ronald Pose住在一起 |
[14:47] | His DMV photo matches our John Doe. | 他驾照照片和无名男尸相符 |
[14:49] | He live alone? | 他一个人住? |
[14:51] | With his daughter Camryn,13.No sign of her. | 和他女儿Camryn 13岁 没有她的踪迹 |
[14:53] | Well,let’s hope she’s at school or at her friend’s house, and not in some box like her old man. | 希望她在学校或朋友家 而不像她老爹那样在盒子里 |
[14:57] | I’ve got a call into CPS. | 我已经致电儿童保护机构了 |
[14:59] | This house wasn’t on the Thrift Store pick-up list, but the one across the street was. | 这套房不在旧货店的收捡名单里 但对面的房子在名单上 |
[15:04] | I’ll go check it out. | 我会去核实的 |
[15:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:06] | Yeah,yeah,thanks. | 是的 是啊 谢谢 |
[15:21] | Husband and wife were both lawyers. | 夫妻俩都是律师 |
[15:24] | Accounts for the swanky pad. | 出入时髦派对的那种人 |
[15:26] | There’s a void on the mantle. | 这里有个空缺 |
[15:28] | Typical place to put the urn,over the fireplace. | 壁炉上这个位置通常放骨灰盒 |
[15:31] | Maybe the killer took it with him. | 也许是凶手带走的 |
[15:55] | Found his night cap kit. | 找到了他的安眠药 |
[16:02] | This looks like ash on the lampshade here. | 灯罩上面看起来是灰 |
[16:12] | Ligature marks on the bedposts. | 床柱上有金属丝的痕迹 |
[16:20] | This is home plate. | 这就是第一现场 |
[16:22] | Let’s check the bed. | 我们检查一下床 |
[16:41] | More cremains. | 更多的骨灰 |
[16:42] | The directionality of the ash suggests that he was dragged by his feet off the end of the bed. | 这些灰的指向性显示他被人 拽住双脚拖下床 |
[16:59] | I got an ash trail. | 我找一条灰迹 |
[17:05] | Trail ends here. | 到这里结束 |
[17:07] | It’s easier to sweep the ash up off the tile than to get it out of carpet. | 掸掉瓷砖上的灰 比从地毯上弄干净 容易得多 |
[17:11] | And if you’re gonna chop somebody up, this is the best place to do it, then the easiest to clean up. | 如果你要分尸 这是最好的地点 也是最容易清理的 |
[17:19] | These are recent cut marks,Sara. | 这些是最近切割的痕迹 Sara |
[17:21] | Slaughter tub. | 屠杀池 |
[17:24] | There’s no blood trail in the house. | 房间里没有血迹 |
[17:26] | I’m thinking that the killer packed up the parts in here. | 我想凶手是在这里包裹好尸块的 |
[17:30] | So where’d he box him up? | 那他是在哪里包装的? |
[17:32] | – Garage. | – Garage. – 车库 – 车库 |
[19:03] | The killer kills the vic in his own bed, dismembers him in the tub, cleans up, | 凶手在他的床上杀了他 在浴缸里肢解了他 清理干净 |
[19:07] | boxes him up in the garage and then just puts the boxes on the neighbor’s curb for the thrift store to pick up. | 在车库里包装好 再把那些盒子 放在邻居门口 等旧货店来收走 |
[19:14] | And somebody else disposes of the body for you. | 接着就有其他人替你处理尸体 |
[19:16] | It’s kind of genius. | 还真有才 |
[19:19] | The house is empty.Foreclosure.Belonged to a minister and his wife. | 这座房子没人住 丧失产权 属于一对牧师夫妇 |
[19:22] | – I’m running them down now. – All right. | – 我在找他们 – 好 |
[19:34] | Why are you at my house? | 你们为什么在我家? |
[19:35] | I’m Nick.This is Frankie. | 我是Nick 这位是Frankie |
[19:37] | We’re with the police department. | 我们是警察 |
[19:39] | The police? | 警察? |
[19:41] | Something’s happened, and we need to talk to you about it. | 发生了些事 我们需要跟你谈一谈 |
[19:44] | When was the last time you saw your dad? | 你最后一次见你父亲是什么时候? |
[19:47] | Last night.Before I went to bed. | 昨晚 我睡觉前 |
[19:50] | Look,if you need to talk to him, he’s probably at work. | 听着 如果你们需要跟他谈 他很可能是在工作 |
[19:53] | Was there anyone else in the house with you last night? | 昨晚还有其他人跟你在一起吗? |
[19:57] | – No. – How’d you get to school this morning? | – 没有 – 今天早上你怎么上学的? |
[20:00] | I’m on it. | 骑车啊 |
[20:02] | My dad goes to work really early, so I usually just get myself ready for school. | 我爸爸很早就上班了 所以我通常是自己准备的 |
[20:08] | Can I go now? | 我现在能走了吗? |
[20:09] | No.I’m sorry,Camryn. | 不行 很抱歉 Camryn |
[20:12] | You’re going to have to go with Child Services, just for now. | 你得跟儿童服务机构走 暂时的 |
[20:20] | I just want to go to my room. | 我想回自己的房间 |
[20:22] | No,no,no,no, no,Camryn.I can’t let you go in there.I can’t. | 不 不 不 Camryn 我不能让你进去 |
[20:26] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[20:28] | ‘Cause something really bad’s happened to your dad. | 因为你爸爸发生了非常可怕的事情 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry,honey.I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 孩子 抱歉 |
[20:42] | Just got done processing some prints that Sara sent over. | 刚刚处理完Sara传过来的几枚指纹 |
[20:44] | Got a hit off a work card that’s worth checking out. | 在工作证上找到枚指纹 值得一查 |
[20:47] | – Local dancer.Stripper? – No. | – 本地的舞者 脱衣舞娘? – 不是 |
[20:49] | She works on the Strip for some of Vegas’s biggest shows. | 她参与维加斯大道上最重要的演出 |
[20:52] | All right.Besides the photo, what about her is worth looking at? | 除了这些照片 她还有什么值得查的? |
[20:54] | She’s the vic’s ex-girlfriend. | 她是死者的前女友 |
[20:55] | Her prints were all over his bedroom. | 他卧室里都是她的指纹 |
[20:58] | It’s obviously a live-in, ’cause she has the same address. | 明显她是住在那里 她的地址也是那里 |
[21:01] | Hey,didn’t Nick and Sara find some dancer’s clothes in a box at the thrift store? | Nick和Sara不是在旧货店的 一个盒子里找到些舞衣嘛? |
[21:04] | Sure did.Nick found even more women’s clothes in the garage. | 的确是 Nick在车库里找到不少女性衣服 |
[21:07] | Doesn’t sound like an amicable breakup. | 听起来不像是和平分手 |
[21:09] | Well,maybe he kicked her out.Wouldn’t let her take her things. | 也许是他把她赶走了 没让她带走自己的东西 |
[21:12] | She probably has a key.Instead of coming back for her stuff, she comes back for revenge. | 她多半有钥匙 回来不是为了拿东西而是为了报仇 |
[21:16] | Well,revenge is one thing,but,uh… | 复仇是件事 但是 呃… |
[21:19] | shoving his dead wife’s ashes down his throat and slicing him up… | 把他妻子的骨灰塞进他喉咙 然后肢解他… |
[21:23] | that’s a monster. | 那是个怪物 |
[22:03] | Excuse me,ladies. | 打扰一下 女士们 |
[22:06] | We are looking for a Sydney Preston. | 我们在找Sydney |
[22:09] | Preston Sydney Preston? | |
[22:12] | What’s the problem? | 有什么事? |
[22:13] | We’d like to talk about that at the station. | 我们想请你回局里谈一下 |
[22:15] | I can’t.I’m rehearsing.What’s up? | 我不行 在排练 怎么了? |
[22:17] | Do you know Ronald Pose? | 你认识Ronald Pose吗? |
[22:20] | – Yeah.Why? – He’s dead. | – 认识 怎么了? – 他死了 |
[22:26] | Do you still want to talk about that here? | 你还想在这里谈吗? |
[22:34] | When last time you were in Ron Pose’s house? | 你最后一次在Ron Pose房子是什么时候? |
[22:39] | About two weeks ago… | 大概2个礼拜前… |
[22:42] | when I found out he cheated on me. | 当我发现他欺骗我的时候 |
[22:45] | And you haven’t been back since? | 那之后你就没回去过? |
[22:47] | No. | 没有 |
[22:48] | According to your work card, you still live there. | 根据你的工作证来看 你还住在那里 |
[22:50] | I moved in with my mom. | 我搬去跟我妈妈住了 |
[22:52] | Work has been hectic. | 工作很忙 |
[22:54] | Haven’t had a chance to go look for a new place. | 没机会找新的地方 |
[23:00] | Do you recognize these things? | 你认得出这些东西吗? |
[23:03] | Are they yours? | 是你的吗? |
[23:07] | So you moved out of Ron Pose’s house two weeks ago, but your belongings are still there.Why? | 你2个星期前搬出Ron Pose的家 但为什么你的东西还在那里? |
[23:11] | I never got a chance to go back because I didn’t want to see him. | 我没机会回去 因为我不想见到他 |
[23:15] | After the breakup,that… | 分手后 那… |
[23:16] | that’s the last thing that I wanted,so… | 那是我最不想干的事情 所以… |
[23:19] | I left my stuff there. | 我把东西留那儿了 |
[23:21] | What does this have to do with anything? | 这又有什么关系呢? |
[23:25] | This box of dance attire was found along with some other boxes. | 这盒舞衣和其他盒子一起被发现 |
[23:30] | In those other boxes, we found Ron’s body parts. | 那些盒子里装的是Ron的碎尸 |
[23:35] | Someone cut him up? | 有人把他肢解了 |
[23:39] | Why would someone do that? | 怎么会有人做出这种事 |
[23:40] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[23:42] | Wait–you don’t think that I did it? | 等等 你不会以为是我干的吧 |
[23:45] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[23:46] | In spite of everything, I still loved Ron. | 无论如何 我还爱着Ron |
[23:49] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[23:50] | I love him more than I’ve loved any man. | 他是我最爱的男人 |
[23:52] | I thought he was the one. | 我曾以为他会是我的另一半 |
[23:55] | Apparently,I was one of many. | 显然 我只是他的选择之一 |
[23:58] | So Ron saw a lot of women? | Ron有很多女友吗 |
[23:59] | He was a juggler.He had a stable. | 他是个骗子 他有个后宫 |
[24:01] | You would think that a widower would be rusty on their skills.No,uh-uh,not him. | 你可能觉得鳏夫的床技荒疏 他神勇着呢 |
[24:06] | You have any names? | 你知道她们的名字吗 |
[24:08] | Serina.Tammy.Julie.Deanna. | |
[24:14] | The list goes on. | 还有很多 |
[24:15] | All I know is that I didn’t want to be on that list,so I left. | 我只知道自己不想上他的名单 所以离开了 |
[24:20] | What’s going on with Camryn?Where is she? | Camryn怎样了 她在哪儿 |
[24:22] | She’s fine.She’s with Child Protective Services. | 她很好 现在在儿童保护机构里 |
[24:25] | No.She-She doesn’t belong there.She can stay with me. | 不 她不属于那儿 她可以和我在一起 |
[24:31] | Can I leave? | 我能走了吗 |
[24:33] | As soon as I get a DNA sample from you,you are free to go. | 给我一份DNA样本 你就可以走了 |
[24:38] | Whatever it takes to get me out of here. | 随便你 只要让我出去就成 |
[24:41] | So how long did you live across from the Poses? | 你住在Poses家对面多久了 |
[24:45] | 15 years. | 15年 |
[24:48] | But even the Lord is not safe from this hellish economy. | 这天杀的经济形势 连主也不得安宁 |
[24:53] | Church foreclosed, the house went next. | 教堂被取消赎回权 房屋被转让 |
[24:57] | We were forced to move into a smaller place. | 我们被迫转移到小点的房子 |
[24:59] | And so you donated what you couldn’t take to the thrift store. | 所以你把带不走的都捐给了旧货店 |
[25:02] | Unfortunately for us. | 我们的不幸 |
[25:04] | Fortunately for someone else. | 也许是他人的幸运 |
[25:10] | What is she doing here? | 她在这儿干嘛 |
[25:12] | So,how well do you know Ms.Preston? | 你对Preston小姐了解多少 |
[25:14] | Well,better than I knew Ron,actually. | 比对Ron的了解多 |
[25:17] | He wasn’t really around that much. | 他不经常出现 |
[25:18] | But Sydney–she used to spent a lot of time with his daughter Camryn. | 但Sydney曾花大把时间陪他女儿Camryn |
[25:22] | I mean,even when her mother was alive, she was basically alone, or with babysitters. | 连妈妈还在世时 她也总是孤零零的 或和保姆在一起 律师 |
[25:30] | you know, they work day and night. | 他们都是夜以继日的工作狂 |
[25:32] | Camryn–she raised herself. | Camryn是靠自己长大的 |
[25:35] | But when Ron started dating Sydney,all that changed. | 但自从Ron和Sydney交往 一切都变了 |
[25:37] | See,Camryn was an only child, like Sydney, and I always felt like they had a spiritual connection,too. | Camryn和Sydney一样是独生女 我总觉得她们精神上有共鸣 |
[25:45] | So,what about Sydney’s relationship with Ron? | 那Sydney和Ron的关系如何 |
[25:48] | Well,it’s the first time since his wife died, I even saw a smile on his face. | 自丧妻以后 他脸上第一次露出笑容 |
[25:52] | That is,of course, until they broke up. | 当然 是在他们分手以前 |
[25:54] | Man,he was screaming. | 他在咆哮 |
[25:55] | She didn’t want to have anything to do with him. | 她不想再和他有任何关系 |
[25:57] | It broke Camryn’s heart. | 这伤透了Camryn的心 |
[26:00] | Must’ve felt like losing another mother. | 感觉就像再次失去母亲 |
[26:02] | Sydney came to church the next day. | Sydney第二天来到教堂 |
[26:04] | Did she tell you what the fight was all about? | 她说了为何吵架吗 |
[26:07] | Something about strange videos. | 跟什么录像带有关 |
[26:10] | Videos? | 录像带 |
[26:12] | She say what was on them? | 她说过录的是什么吗 |
[26:14] | Girls. | 女孩们 |
[26:16] | Sex tapes.I don’t know.I didn’t pry. | 性爱录像吧 我不知道 我没有深究 |
[26:18] | That’s not my world. | 那不是我的领域 |
[26:19] | So,as far as you know, did Sydney ever come back to the house after the big fight? | 就你所知 Sydney在大吵一架后 曾经回来过吗 |
[26:23] | No.That’s the last time I saw her until just now. | 没有 除了刚才 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[26:31] | We’ve got a lot of evidence. | 我们有很多证据 |
[26:33] | Yeah,but it adds up to a whole lot of nothing. | 但却毫无用处 |
[26:36] | Yeah,probably ’cause we’re dealing with the cleanest house in Las Vegas. | 也许因为我们在处理拉斯维加斯 最”干净”的一栋房子 |
[26:39] | All the prints are explainable. | 所有的指纹都是合理的 |
[26:41] | Belonging to either the vic,his daughter, the housekeeper or Sydney Preston. | 只属于死者 女儿 保姆和Sydney Preston四人 |
[26:46] | Prints from the moving boxes are also explainable. | 箱子上的指纹也是合理的 |
[26:48] | They come back to the thrift shop driver, the victim, his daughter or Sydney. | 属于旧货店司机 死者 他女儿及Sydney |
[26:53] | And we found no prints on the wire saw. | 在钢丝锯上没发现指纹 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:57] | What about the blood evidence? | 血迹呢 |
[26:59] | Blood all came back to the victim. | 所有血迹都是死者的 |
[27:01] | Killer must’ve worn gloves. | 凶手肯定戴了手套 |
[27:03] | So the killer cleaned up. | 也就是说凶手做了善后 |
[27:04] | Knew the neighbors were moving. | 知道邻居要搬迁 |
[27:06] | The garbage bags and boxes were in the victim’s garage. | 垃圾袋和盒子在死者的车库里 |
[27:09] | Killer knew the house. | 凶手对这房子很熟悉 |
[27:10] | My money’s on Sydney. | 我赌是Sydney干的 |
[27:12] | She had motive. | 她有动机 |
[27:13] | Their breakup was ugly. | 他们分手闹得很僵 |
[27:14] | And the minister said there were sex tapes involved. | 牧师也说争吵和性爱录像有关 |
[27:17] | You know,we haven’t released the house yet. | 房子还没有解除封锁 |
[27:19] | I could go back, look for ’em. | 我可以回去找找 |
[28:18] | So you just,like, want me to talk about myself? | 你找我来 就是想让我介绍自己吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah.How old you are, where you’re from, that kind of thing. | 对 你多大 从哪儿来之类的 |
[28:24] | I’m 22,I grew up in Cali, and got into singing and dancing real young. | 我22岁 在加利福尼亚长大 从很小就开始学习歌舞 |
[28:28] | Any kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[28:29] | – One,and she’s just– Wow,that’s great. | – 有一个 她才… – 很赞嘛 |
[28:31] | Okay,let’s see you dance. | 好了 来跳一段吧 |
[28:49] | Just relax and tell the camera a little bit about yourself. | 放松 对着镜头介绍下你自己 |
[28:52] | – But you already know me. – The executive producer doesn’t. | – 但你认识我的 – 执行制片可不认识你 |
[28:55] | That’s who’s casting the part. | 由他决定选谁出演 |
[28:57] | Okay.Um, I’m 22,I go to WLVU– | 好吧 我22岁 我上的是西维加斯大学… |
[29:05] | Where is the sex? | 性爱在哪里 |
[29:06] | Tell me about it. | 不晓得 |
[29:08] | It’s like watching American Idol auditions. | 就像在看<美国偶像>的海选 |
[29:09] | Why would the vic have these locked up?He was a lawyer, not a casting director. | 死者为什么要把这些锁起来呢 他是律师 不是选角导演 |
[29:13] | Have you watched them all? | 你都看过了? |
[29:15] | All but one.There’s 30 tapes. | 还差一个 一共30盘带子 |
[29:17] | They’re all numbered, but number 15 is missing. | 编过号的 但第15号不在 |
[29:21] | Well,they come from Trufant Productions. | 她们都来自Trufant工作室 |
[29:23] | Maybe they can tell us why they were locked up in a dead man’s safe. | 他们也许知道为何自己的录像 会锁在死人的保险箱里 |
[29:27] | Yeah.I under…I understand. | 对 我…我明白 |
[29:28] | No,that girl is a wax figure. | 不 那姑娘僵得跟木头一样 |
[29:30] | The last thing she needs is more procedures. | 她不需要更多推销 |
[29:32] | She should be subletting some to her girlfriend. | 那些应该分给其他人 |
[29:34] | You know what I’m saying? | 明白吗 |
[29:36] | Hey,that’s a big call. | 嘿 那是很重要的电话 |
[29:37] | And you’re gonna be in big trouble if you don’t sit down,Mr.Trufant. | 不坐下来才会有大麻烦 Trufant先生 |
[29:41] | What exactly do you do? | 你到底是做什么的 |
[29:43] | Agent,manager,producer. | 经纪人 经理 制片人 |
[29:46] | Busy man. | 挺忙的哈 |
[29:47] | What kind of shows do you produce? | 你提供哪几种演出 |
[29:49] | Reality shows to strip shows and everything in between.What am I doing here? | 从真人秀到脱衣秀 应有尽有 找我啥事 |
[29:53] | These your tapes? | 这些是你的带子吗 |
[29:55] | Not anymore. | 曾经是 |
[29:57] | I mean,I made them,yeah, but I-I gave them away. | 是我拍的 但送人了 |
[29:59] | Who’d you give them to? | 送给谁了 |
[30:03] | She could book you,you know.She’s a casting director for the LVPD. | 她能逮捕你 知道吗 她可是 维加斯警局的选角导演 |
[30:09] | I gave ’em to my buddy,Ron. | 我把录像带给了我哥们 Ron |
[30:11] | I was just trying to help him out. | 我想要帮他走出低谷 |
[30:12] | Help him out,how? | 怎么帮 |
[30:14] | He’s not a club guy. | 他不爱去俱乐部 |
[30:15] | I’ve known him since he was a kid, and-and he’s a little nerdy. | 我们是穿一条裤衩长大的 他有点宅 |
[30:18] | He’s not a go-getter.Always needed a little help with the ladies. | 他不会主动出击 在恋爱上总要人帮忙 |
[30:20] | Especially since his wifey died. | 尤其是他妻子死后 |
[30:23] | So,you held these auditions to get him laid? | 所以你拍了这些录像帮他找床伴 |
[30:26] | Basically.I mean,we didn’t tell the girls that,of course. | 差不多 当然没对姑娘们说实话 |
[30:28] | Said we were producing a new hip-hop musical. | 而是说要制作新的嘻哈音乐剧 |
[30:31] | So Ron watches the tapes, and he picks the girls that he likes? | Ron看过录像后 挑出喜欢的姑娘? |
[30:35] | Yeah,and then I set up the dates. | 对 然后由我安排见面 |
[30:36] | Tell the girls Ron’s the executive producer on the project, make him sound important. | 我告诉姑娘们 Ron是节目的执行制片人 让他显得很重要 |
[30:40] | What happens when they find out the show is a fake? | 当她们发现不存在这个秀呢 |
[30:43] | I just tell the girls the project fell through. | 我就跟她们说项目吹了 |
[30:44] | Lost the venue, couldn’t get the rights to the story–whatever, blah,blah– | 没有场地 拿不到故事授权 诸如此类 |
[30:47] | that’s easy. | 很容易的 |
[30:48] | By that time, the girl is hooked on Ronny. | 那时候 姑娘已经迷上Ronny了 |
[30:50] | I mean,once you get past his nerdy side, he’s a charming guy with money to blow. | 一旦扒开宅的外衣 他是个有魅力又多金的对象 |
[30:54] | You want to know how many girls he picked off those tapes? | 你想知道他从带子里挑了多少姑娘吗 |
[30:57] | We can only imagine. | 可以想象 |
[30:58] | Seriously,so, what kind of charge am I looking at for something like this? | 说真的 这么做犯啥法了 |
[31:01] | I mean,honestly,I thought it was all legal,you know. | 老实讲 我觉得这些都是合法的 |
[31:03] | I’m a homicide detective. | 我是负责谋杀案的警探 |
[31:05] | You are here because Ron was murdered. | 你会在这里 是因为Ron被谋杀了 |
[31:10] | Well,Ron’s,Ron’s my boy. | Ron是我的好哥们 |
[31:11] | I’d never do anything to hurt him. | 我绝对不会伤害他的 |
[31:13] | You got copies of those tapes? | 你有这些录像的拷贝吗 |
[31:16] | Of course.Yeah,I keep all the originals. | 当然 母带都在我这儿 |
[31:18] | I’d like to take a look at number 15. | 我想看看第15号 |
[31:26] | Beautiful Sydney,what’s up? | 美丽动人的Sydney 近况如何 |
[31:29] | You know.Another day, another casting. | 你知道的 新的一天 新的试镜 |
[31:32] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么样? |
[31:32] | Ah,you know, same old thing. | 你知道的 还是老一套 |
[31:34] | Just putting together another show. | 准备另一场演出 |
[31:35] | So,Sydney finds Ron’s secret stash of tapes. | 就是说 Sydney 发现了 Ron藏起来的录像带 |
[31:39] | She realizes she was auditioning to be his girlfriend. | 发现自己居然是通过”选秀”成了Ron的女友 |
[31:42] | She feels betrayed, kills him, slices him up and takes the tape. | 她觉得被出卖 杀了他 剁成块 还拿走带子 |
[31:46] | I think the cremains were Sydney’s way of telling Ron that he belonged with his wife. | 我想那骨灰是Sydney在告诉Ron 他应该和他老婆一块 |
[31:50] | In death. | 化成灰 |
[31:57] | What’s with the guitar? | 怎么还有把吉他? |
[31:59] | I’m taking lessons. | 我在学 |
[32:01] | Let me see it. | 让我瞧瞧你都学了些什么 |
[32:02] | Okay.I thought that I would play you a little something. | 好吧 我想我能给你弹一小段 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[32:08] | That guitar was in one of the boxes from the thrift store. | 吉他在旧货店的一个盒子里找到的 |
[32:10] | We have that in evidence. | 我们带回来作证据了 |
[32:12] | Those guitar strings are strong and thin enough to make those ligature marks on the body and bedposts. | 那些琴弦够细够坚韧 足以在尸体和床柱留下那些捆绑痕迹 |
[32:18] | Hey,guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[32:19] | I got the infrared photos from Autopsy. | 我拿到尸检的红外照片了 |
[32:22] | There’s some odd-looking bruises on the victim’s chest. | 受害人胸口有些奇怪的伤痕 |
[32:25] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[32:26] | Looks like the killer was pressing down pretty hard on him with something. | 看来凶手用什么东西 用力压在他身上 |
[32:30] | Well,the shape of those bruises look an awful lot like Sydney’s knee pads. | 伤痕形状和Sydney的护膝很像 |
[32:47] | Guitar’s missing four strings. | 吉他少了4根弦 |
[32:49] | Just the amount needed to tie up our vic. | 要把受害人绑起来 正需要那么多 |
[32:54] | This guitar is clean. | 吉他是干净的 |
[32:55] | I’m not getting a single print. | 一个指纹也没找到 |
[32:57] | Maybe DNA–we’ll have more luck. | 看看DNA吧 也许我们会走运 |
[33:01] | Wear pattern’s a match. | 磨损形状吻合 |
[33:04] | Sydney was wearing these knee pads when she killed him. | Sydney杀人的时候就是带着它们 |
[33:10] | See,Cam? | 看到了 Cam? |
[33:11] | We’re closer to getting you out of here. | 我们快能带你离开这儿了 |
[33:12] | Today? | 今天? |
[33:14] | Few days at the most. | 最多几天之内 |
[33:15] | And I’ll come live with you,right? | 然后我就和你一起生活 对吗? |
[33:17] | Where else would you go? | 不然你还想去哪? |
[33:25] | What are they doing here? | 他们来这儿做什么? |
[33:28] | Hey,Camryn. | 嗨 Camryn |
[33:30] | Ms.Preston,we need you to come with us. | Preston小姐 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[33:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:32] | We can talk about it downtown. | 我们可以回到城里再谈 |
[33:34] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[33:36] | Don’t worry,I’ll be back here for you,okay,Cam? | 别担心 Cam 我会回来接你的 |
[33:38] | – No,I’ll come with you. – Just let me go. | – 不 我跟你一起去 – 让我去吧 |
[33:41] | I don’t want to be here alone. | 我不想一个人呆在这儿 |
[33:44] | Well,I’ll stay here with you. | 如果你愿意 |
[33:46] | If you want. | 我可以留在这陪你 |
[33:54] | We’ll order a pizza up in here.I don’t care. | 我们可以叫个比萨 反正我无所谓 |
[33:56] | We can watch a movie or something.You hungry? | 要不看部电影 你饿吗? |
[33:58] | Everything’s going to be okay,Cam. | 都会好起来的 Cam |
[34:00] | Hey,it’s going to be all right. | 嘿 没事的 |
[34:05] | This is bordering on harassment. | 这都快成骚扰了 |
[34:07] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我又没做什么坏事 |
[34:09] | You haven’t been honest with us. | 你没跟我们说实话 |
[34:10] | I told you everything I know. | 我知道的都已经告诉你了 |
[34:12] | About Serina and Julie and Tara and Deanna, but not about these other women. | 你说了Serina Julie Tara 还有 Deanna的事 但没提其他这些女人 |
[34:22] | I believe this is the reason you broke up with Ron. | 我相信这就是你和Ron分手的原因 |
[34:25] | You found these audition tapes,and you snapped. | 你找到这些录像带 怒不可遏 |
[34:29] | Maybe I did. | 也许是吧 |
[34:32] | Here’s this-this geeky business guy, who wasn’t my type at all. | 突然来了个讨厌的生意人 完全不是我喜欢的类型 |
[34:37] | Wasn’t out in the club every night, or-or spitting mad game at me. | 不喜欢出入夜总会 也不跟我乱玩疯狂游戏 |
[34:44] | I fell in love with him anyway. | 我还是爱上了他 |
[34:47] | Till I found out he was the shadiest of them all. | 直到我发现 他才是最不堪的那种 |
[34:52] | I felt angry,betrayed. | 我很生气 觉得被背叛 |
[34:54] | I didn’t want anyone to know I fell for something so stupid, including you guys. | 我不想让人知道我会为这种蠢货动心 也不想让你们知道 |
[35:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:07] | – Are these your knee pads? – Yeah. | – 这些是你的护膝? – 是的 |
[35:13] | Is this your guitar? | 这是你的吉他? |
[35:17] | – Yes. – All right. | – 是 – 好的 |
[35:19] | The guitar is missing four strings. | 吉他少了4根弦 |
[35:22] | We believe those strings were used to tie Ron down. | 我们相信 这些琴弦就是用来绑Ron的 |
[35:25] | The knee pads were used to hold him down while he was choking on his wife’s remains. | 嘴里满是妻子的骨灰 快要窒息 被你的膝盖牢牢压在身下 |
[35:29] | I left these things back there at the house. | 我把它们落在家里了 |
[35:32] | And then you went back for them. | 事后你跑回去找 |
[35:34] | Decided to pack up a few boxes of Ron. | 决定把Ron切块装盒 |
[35:38] | You know,you sound real crazy right now. | 知道吗 你越说越离谱了 |
[35:39] | No,crazy is what we found when we processed the knee pads for DNA. | 不 我们给护膝上DNA做的 检测结果才离谱 |
[35:43] | Inside the knee pads,we found DNA from two contributors. | 这里面发现2个人的DNA |
[35:47] | A major one and a minor one. | 一个量多 一个量少 |
[35:50] | You were the minor contributor. | 你是那个量少的 |
[35:53] | But that’s weird.They’re your knee pads. | 这就怪了 护膝是你的 |
[35:55] | The major contributor had half of Ron’s DNA. | 量多的那个人有一半DNA和Ron匹配 |
[36:00] | Half… | 一半… |
[36:02] | of Ron’s DNA. | Ron的DNA |
[36:04] | Now,who would have half of Ron’s DNA? | 那谁会有Ron一半的DNA? |
[36:06] | His daughter Camryn. | 他女儿 Camryn |
[36:09] | I used to let her use my stuff all the time. | 我经常让她用我的 |
[36:11] | If someone besides you and Camryn used the knee pads, we would have found DNA. | 如果除了你和Camryn 还有其他人用过 我们会找到DNA的 |
[36:14] | We didn’t. | 可是没有 |
[36:15] | That means either you killed Ron, or the two of you killed him together. | 也就是说要不是你杀了Ron 就是你们俩合谋 |
[36:21] | I didn’t kill anyone, let alone use a child to help me. | 我没有杀人 更别说找个孩子做帮凶 |
[36:28] | I love that little girl. | 我爱那孩子 |
[36:30] | That means there’s only one other possibility,Sydney. | 那只剩下一种可能 Sydney |
[36:34] | No,there’s not. | 不 没有可能 |
[36:37] | There’s got to be an explanation. | 肯定有别的解释 |
[36:38] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她谈谈 |
[36:59] | I knew you’d get me out of that place. | 我就知道 你肯定会带我离开这儿的 |
[37:02] | I didn’t get you out. | 不 我没有 |
[37:04] | The police did. | 是警察 |
[37:06] | Look… | 听着… |
[37:08] | they think we did something bad to your dad. | 他们认为我们对你爸爸做了坏事 |
[37:11] | But we didn’t. | 但我们没有 |
[37:12] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[37:13] | You know that. | 你也知道 |
[37:15] | But they don’t. | 但警察不知道 |
[37:18] | If you know what happened to your Dad,you have to tell me. | 如果你知道你爸爸究竟是怎么死的 就必须得告诉我 |
[37:22] | Or else we’ll never get to see each other again. | 要不我们永远都不能见面了 |
[37:28] | Did anyone come see your dad at the house that night? | 那晚有人来家里见过你爸爸吗? |
[37:31] | Maybe another girl? | 也许是个姑娘? |
[37:34] | I won’t get mad, I promise. | 我保证不生气 |
[37:37] | You can tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[37:39] | Did you hear anything? | 你听到什么了? |
[37:41] | Did you see anything? | 看到什么了? |
[37:43] | Please tell me.Who else was there? | 告诉我吧 还有谁在那儿? |
[37:46] | What happened,Cam? | 发生了什么 Cam? |
[37:49] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[37:54] | He got mad,Syd. | 他生气了 Syd |
[37:59] | Just because I was playing your guitar. | 仅仅因为我玩了你的吉他 |
[38:04] | Honey,turn it down.I’m trying to do some work. | 亲爱的 声音放小点 我在工作 |
[38:09] | I told you to stop playing with Sydney’s stuff,didn’t I? | 我告诉过你 别再碰Sydney的东西 对不? |
[38:12] | Get rid of it! | 把它扔了! |
[38:14] | There’s no Sydney anymore!Sydney’s dead! | Sydney不在了!她死了! |
[38:17] | You get it? | 明白吗? |
[38:19] | My birthday parties were always thrown by my grandparents. | 每年生日派对 都是外公外婆给我开 |
[38:23] | And when they died, they were thrown by my babysitters. | 后来他们死了 换成我的保姆开 |
[38:28] | Until you showed up. | 接着你出现了… |
[38:32] | I didn’t have parents until you showed up. | 你出现之前 我等于没有父母 |
[38:37] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么? |
[38:48] | When he said you were dead, I wanted him dead. | 他说你死了的时候 我希望死的是他 |
[38:57] | So after he took his sleeping pills, I snuck into his room and tied him down. | 他服了安眠药睡着之后 我溜进他的房间 把他绑起来 |
[39:04] | Fed him my mom’s ashes. | 用我妈的骨灰塞满他的嘴 |
[39:12] | Dragged him into the bathroom. | 把他拖进浴室 |
[39:22] | Put him in the boxes. | 装在盒子里 |
[39:24] | Got rid of your stuff, like he wanted me to do. | 如他所愿 把你的东西丢掉 |
[39:30] | And I left it all on the minister’s curb. | 把它们全部丢到牧师家的旁边 |
[39:34] | I hated my mom and my dad. | 我恨我爸跟我妈 |
[39:38] | They didn’t have me to love me. | 他们生了我却不是为了爱我 |
[39:42] | I just looked good on their Christmas card. | 我只是个给他们争面子的摆设 |
[39:45] | He belonged with her. | 他俩应该在一起 |
[39:51] | I belong with you. | 我该和你在一起 |
[39:55] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[40:13] | Now do you believe me? | 现在信了? |
[40:17] | What are you doing?Where are you going? | 你怎么了?你去哪? |
[40:22] | Are you mad? | 你生气了? |
[40:59] | It’s always very difficult to accept the truth about people. | 真正了解一个人 总是很难 |
[41:02] | Especially about people that we love. | 尤其是了解所爱的人 |
[41:07] | Denying it doesn’t make it go away. | 否认并不会让它消失 |
[41:13] | What’s going to happen to her? | 她会怎么样? |
[41:14] | She’ll be detained,tried, and,if convicted, she’ll be in juvenile detention until she’s an adult. | 会被拘留 审判 如果罪名成立 会在少管所呆到成年 |
[41:22] | After that,it’s pretty much up to the courts. | 在那之后 就由法院决定了 |
[41:42] | I love you,Syd. | 我爱你 Syd |
[42:21] | Where you going, looking so sharp? | 打扮得这么帅 要去哪儿啊? |
[42:23] | – My wife’s getting married. – Hmm? | – 我老婆要结婚了 – 啊? |
[42:27] | My ex-wife is getting married. | 我前妻要结婚了 |
[42:32] | But you still wear the ring. | 但你还戴着婚戒 |
[42:34] | Yeah.I don’t even know why I do that. | 是的 我也不知道为什么 |
[42:37] | I mean,we got divorced two years ago. | 我是说 我们都离婚2年了 |
[42:40] | I suppose it just represents the best part of my life. | 我想 是因为它代表了 我生命中最快乐的时光 |
[42:43] | I thought you were living the best part of your life right now, here with us. | 我还以为现在你最快乐 和我们在一起 |
[42:46] | Yeah,you’re right.I am. | 是的 没错 |
[42:53] | I loved her a lot,Nick. | 我很爱她 Nick |
[42:55] | I miss her. | 我很想她 |
[42:56] | And…when she came to visit the other day, | 还有…那天她来看我 |
[43:00] | I saw this look in her eyes I’d seen many times before, whenever she was really happy. | 我看得出她真得很快乐 那种眼神之前我也看到过 |
[43:05] | – So… | – So… – 所以… – 所以… |
[43:10] | you’re happy she’s happy. | 她快乐所以你快乐 |
[43:12] | Yeah,I guess that’s one way of looking at it. | 没错 也可以这么说 |
[43:14] | Well,it’s big of you to go. | 你这么做很伟大 |
[43:16] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[43:19] | But you might want to do yourself a favor– | 不过为你自己好 去之前你应该- |
[43:22] | take that ring off before you go. | 把那戒指摘掉 犯罪现场调查 |