时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Grissom | |
[00:43] | Gil?I’m here already.Where are you? | Gil 我已经到了 你在哪儿 |
[00:45] | I’m still in Peru. | 我还在秘鲁 |
[00:46] | – Are you at the party? – Hold on,..Hold on,Gil. | – 你到派对现场了吗 – 等等 等等 Gil |
[00:49] | – I can’t hear you. – Sounds like taiko drums in the background. | – 我听不清 – 听起来像是太鼓表演 |
[00:53] | The deaf love the vibrations.they can feel them on their skin. | 聋人喜欢震动 可以用皮肤感受它 |
[00:56] | Wh-why are you still in Peru?Is everything okay? | 你怎么还在秘鲁 没啥事吧 |
[00:59] | Found another mass grave. | 又找到一个大型墓穴 |
[01:01] | – Government asked me to stay.you there? – Gil?Gil! | – 政府请我留下 喂? |
[01:05] | Grissom call ended | Grissom的通话已结束 |
[01:28] | Mrs.Grissom! | Grissom夫人 |
[01:33] | Sara | Sara,I want you to meet someone. |
[01:35] | Julia Holden… | 我带你见一个人 |
[01:37] | head of the department of deaf cultural studies. | 她是听力障碍文化研究部的主管 |
[01:41] | Nice to meet you,Professor. | 很高兴见到你 教授 |
[01:44] | Julia,please. | 叫我Julia吧 |
[01:46] | My students don’t even call me Professor. | 连我学生都不叫我教授 |
[01:49] | Sara’s Gil’s wife. | Sara是Gil的妻子 |
[01:53] | the other Mrs.Grissom. | 另一位Grissom太太 |
[01:55] | It’s Sara Sidle. | |
[01:57] | She didn’t take his name. | 她没有随他姓 |
[02:00] | Julia’s been like a daughter to me. | Julia就像是我的女儿 |
[02:02] | I’m so proud of her. | 我以她为傲 |
[02:04] | Published author,lecturer,foremost authority on deaf culture in the country. | 她是作家 讲师 全国聋人文化的权威 |
[02:10] | Ladies!You look beautiful tonight! | 女士们 今晚真是光彩照人啊 |
[02:14] | Have you met my daughter-in-law,Sara? | 来见见我的媳妇 Sara |
[02:18] | I’m Dr.Eric Lambert. | 我是Eric Lambert博士 |
[02:20] | I’m the director of the Gilbert Foundation. | 我是Gilbert基金的负责人 |
[02:23] | so you’re the one who gets to choose the grant winner. | 也就是说由你选择奖金花落谁家 |
[02:26] | Half a million dollars! | 50万美元 |
[02:27] | And they’re all a good candidate. | 他们都是很棒的人选 |
[02:30] | Julia runs the selection committee,and she’s very passionate about the candidates. | Julia负责甄审委员会 她对候选人们充满热情 |
[02:39] | Sorry.I have a stack of papers on my desk. | 抱歉 我桌上积了一堆论文 |
[02:41] | I better get going. | 该走了 |
[02:46] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[02:49] | So,where’s your son? | 您儿子呢 |
[02:53] | Gil got stuck in Peru. | Gil在秘鲁还有事 |
[02:56] | He’s been doing some consulting work for the government. | 给当地政府做顾问 |
[02:58] | He’s-he’s not coming. | 他不来了 |
[03:01] | Seems like my son’s away from home a lot. | 看来我儿子总是离家远行啊 |
[03:35] | Julia! | |
[03:37] | Get away from the car! | 离开那辆车 |
[03:41] | No!Get back! | 不要 回来 |
[03:44] | It’s gonna blow! | 要爆炸了 |
[03:47] | Julia,he-he’s dead.Lambert is dead. | Julia 他死了 Lambert死了 |
[03:50] | He’s gone.He’s dead. | 他已经去了 |
[03:52] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[03:58] | You have to stay back! | 你不能过去 hwoody 拧麻花 |
[04:30] | CSI Season 11 Episode 13 | 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:43] | Wait a minute.You did something different. | 等等 你看起来不一样了 |
[04:45] | Oh,my goodness.I almost didn’t recognize you. | 天哪 我差点认不出来 |
[04:47] | Yeah,yeah.Did you get a haircut or something? | 是的 你剪了头发还是怎么的 |
[04:49] | – Please tell me… – Yes,we have your work clothes. | – 告诉我… – 是的 我们带了你的工作服来 |
[04:51] | – Here’s your coveralls. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[04:53] | Here’s a seat for you. | 坐这儿吧 |
[04:56] | So who’s the victim? | 死者是谁 |
[04:58] | Dr.Eric Lambert. | Eric Lambert博士 |
[05:00] | He’s the director of the Gilbert Foundation.I met him at the party. | 他是Gilbert基金的负责人 我在派对上见到他 |
[05:04] | Black-tie event.Was it an open bar? | 正式宴会 有免费酒吧吗 |
[05:07] | You know,he did have a drink in his hand. | 他手里是有杯酒 |
[05:08] | Possible drunk driver. | 也许是酒后驾车 |
[05:10] | Hit the streetlight; car exploded. | 撞上了路灯 车爆炸了 |
[05:12] | Were you the first one to respond? | 你是第一个到现场的吗 |
[05:15] | no.Actually,she was. | 不 她才是 |
[05:17] | going to try and go talk to her. | 我打算过去和她谈谈 |
[05:19] | My signing’s pretty terrible. | 我的手语很差劲 |
[05:22] | We’ll,uh,we’ll check out the vehicle. | 我们去检查车子 |
[05:30] | I need to ask you some questions.Is that all right? | 我要问你一些问题 可以吗 |
[05:36] | Did you see what happened? | 你看到事情经过了吗 |
[05:44] | Wait Wait,wait,wait.I I I don’t understand. | 等等 我没看明白 |
[05:48] | It’s too fast. | 太快了 |
[05:50] | – Excuse me,excuse me you were at the party? – yes.Dennis Palmer. | – 打扰一下 你刚刚在派对上吗 – 对 我是Dennis Palmer |
[05:53] | – Could you interpret for me? – Sure,sure. | – 能帮我翻译一下吗 – 当然 |
[05:59] | Julia,what exactly did you see? | Julia 你看到了什么 |
[06:06] | I was in my office,when I felt the explosion. | 我在办公室里 感觉到了爆炸 |
[06:08] | You felt it? | 感觉到? |
[06:12] | The vibrations. | 冲击波 |
[06:13] | My windows rattled. | 窗户在震动 |
[06:14] | So I got up to see what was happening. | 我站起来看看发生了什么 |
[06:16] | That’s when I saw the fire. | 然后就看到火光 |
[06:19] | I ran from my office as fast as I could. | 我从办公室里尽快赶过来 |
[06:23] | That’s when I saw it was Dr.Lambert. | 发现车里的是Lambert博士 |
[06:25] | I wish I could have saved him. | 我能救下他就好了 |
[06:36] | Reminds me of my first case. | 让我想起了我的第一个案子 |
[06:38] | – Except you’re not wearing a tie this time. – Gonna be hard to burrito him like that. | – 除了这次你没有穿正装 – 烧成这样也不容易 |
[06:42] | I could put him in the passenger seat of the van. | 我开车时把他放在副驾驶位 |
[06:44] | Then we could use the carpool lane. | 然后就能开上合用车专用道了 (要求车内至少有两人) |
[06:46] | – Always looking for the silver lining,David? – Yeah.That’s me. | – 总要在黑暗中寻找光明哈 David – 可不是嘛 |
[06:50] | Okay,guys. | 好了 |
[06:53] | Two things make a car go boom ruptured gas tank and a spark. | 汽车爆炸两大要素 油缸泄漏和火花 |
[06:57] | Rough terrain.Sliding down this hill, | 崎岖地形 滑下山坡 |
[06:59] | there’s a lot of things that could have ruptured the tank. | 弄破油箱的可能原因很多 |
[07:01] | Yeah,and metal dragging over the rocks,could have caused a spark. | 金属和沿路的石头可以碰出火花 |
[07:04] | If it was anywhere near the tank. | 如果火花在油箱附近 |
[07:06] | Puncture,spark,boom. | 破裂 火花 爆炸 |
[07:11] | We’re in a ravine at the edge of campus,yet all the witnesses say that they felt the explosion. | 我们在大学外围的山涧里 但所有目击者都说感觉到爆炸 |
[07:16] | But if the car blew up down here,the shock waves would’ve been… | 如果车在这里爆炸 冲击波应该… |
[07:20] | absorbed by the hill,right? | 被斜坡吸收 对吧 |
[07:27] | No skid marks. | 没有刹车痕迹 |
[07:28] | Means the driver didn’t pump the brakes or turn the wheel at all. | 说明司机根本没踩刹车或者打转向 |
[07:32] | Looks like he went clean over. | 看起来他是直冲下去的 |
[07:37] | That’s gasoline. | 是汽油 |
[07:40] | You know,I don’t think this explosion happened down in the ravine. | 我不认为爆炸发生在山涧下面 |
[07:45] | There’s a debris trail here. | 这里有不少碎片 |
[07:47] | Yeah,here we go. | 找到了 |
[07:51] | Got something here. | 这里有特别的 |
[08:00] | This looks like a detonator,Ray. | 这看起来像个雷管 Ray |
[08:02] | I think I have another piece of it here,Nick. | 我找到了雷管的另一部分 |
[08:06] | Nick Lambert… | |
[08:08] | didn’t just drive into this ravine. | 并不是自己开车冲下山涧的 |
[08:10] | He had a little help. | 有人动了手脚 |
[08:13] | We got a point of explosion here. | 这里是爆炸点 |
[08:23] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[08:24] | so the explosion kills him or incapacitates him,the car continues on till it rolls over the edge. | 爆炸使他丧生或昏迷 轿车则继续前行 一直冲下山涧 |
[08:31] | This was no accident. | 这不是意外 |
[08:33] | Someone planted a bomb in Lambert’s car. | 有人在Lambert的车里安了炸弹 |
[08:37] | Dr.Lambert showed no signs of smoke inhalation. | Lambert博士的呼吸系统内没有吸入烟尘 |
[08:40] | So he was dead before the car caught fire. | 也就是说他在车起火前已经死了 |
[08:42] | The force of the blast ruptured his aorta. | 爆炸的能量撕裂了主动脉 |
[08:44] | Died almost instantaneously. | 他几乎在爆炸的瞬间就死了 |
[08:46] | – Thank you,Doctor. – Yeah. | – 谢了 医生 – 不客气 |
[08:48] | – Sara. – Yeah. | – 嗯 |
[08:49] | So,what did you find out about Dr.Lambert? | Lambert博士的情况 你查到多少? |
[08:51] | Well,he was never married.No bitter ex-wife.No greedy kids. | 他一直没结婚 没有恶毒的前妻和贪财的孩子 |
[08:54] | I’m going to check with the school and see if he had any enemies. | 我正准备去学校问问 他有没有敌人 |
[08:57] | What if you just check with your mother-in-law? | 直接问你婆婆不就得了 |
[08:59] | She’s pretty dialed-in there. | 她在那里很受欢迎 |
[09:00] | yeah,communication’s not really our strong suit. | 问题是我们存在交流障碍 |
[09:02] | I thought you were learning to sign. | 我以为你学过哑语了 |
[09:03] | I am.I’m…I’m improving. | 是学了 但还在提高中 |
[09:05] | It’s not really a language barrier,it’s just kind of a barrier. | 问题不是语言障碍 而是沟通本身有障碍 |
[09:08] | She’s very hard to get close to. | 她很难相处 |
[09:11] | She questions everything. | 她怀疑一切 |
[09:12] | She’s got to be right about everything. | 每件事都必须是她说得对 |
[09:14] | She’s mostly unavailable. | 我几乎无法跟她沟通 |
[09:16] | – Sorry. – What? | – 抱歉 – 你笑什么? |
[09:18] | it’s…you just described Grissom. | 你描述的分明是Grissom |
[09:20] | Like mother,like son. | 所谓有其母必有其子 |
[09:24] | Greg… | |
[09:25] | what have you got going on here? | 你有什么进展? |
[09:27] | I’m almost done rendering a 3-D simulation of your car bombing. | 我刚刚设定了轿车爆炸的3D模拟数据 |
[09:30] | Based on where the car was when it exploded,how much gas was in the tank, | 根据爆炸时车的位置 油箱里的汽油量 |
[09:34] | and using standard temperature and pressure, | 再加上常温常压条件 |
[09:36] | I was able to calculate the size of the explosion and the shock waves it produced. | 就可以计算出爆炸的规模 以及冲击波强度 |
[09:40] | Now,the white dots represent our witnesses and their respective locations,at the time of the explosion. | 这些白点代表爆炸发生时目击者所处的位置 |
[09:47] | Simulation’s complete. | 模拟完成 |
[09:49] | Let’s blow somebody up. | 我们看看是谁在说谎 |
[09:51] | The shock waves hit the dorm and the surrounding buildings, | 冲击波触及到了宿舍和周围的建筑 |
[09:54] | like our witnesses said; except they never reached the Humanities building, | 跟目击者的证词一致 但它们并没触及人文学院大楼 |
[09:59] | though our witness there claims she had felt it. | 那里的目击者声称她感受到爆炸 |
[10:02] | It’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[10:03] | Yeah.The dormitories are blocking the Humanities building. | 没错 宿舍楼群挡住了人文学院大楼 |
[10:06] | Who’s the witness? | 那里的目击者是谁? |
[10:09] | Julia Holden. | |
[10:11] | She lied to me. | 她对我撒了谎 |
[10:13] | You think she was involved? | 你觉得这事与她有关? |
[10:14] | If she was,we’ll need evidence to prove it. | 就算有关 我们也得找到证据才行 |
[10:19] | No sign of any nitrates or bomb-making materials yet. | 还没找到任何硝酸盐 或其他制造炸弹的材料 |
[10:23] | Well,maybe she made the bomb somewhere else. | 也许她是在别的地方制造炸弹的 |
[10:27] | Incoming. | 哦 来了 |
[10:29] | Sorry,ma’am.Can’t go in there. | 抱歉 女士 你不能进去 |
[10:31] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:34] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[10:35] | Well,we’re… | 我们在… |
[10:37] | conducting a murder investigation. | 调查一宗谋杀案 |
[10:41] | What’s going on,Nick? | 怎么回事 Nick? |
[10:44] | Mrs.Grissom,we have reason to believe that… | Grissom夫人 我们有理由认为 |
[10:46] | that somebody might have planted a bomb in Dr.Lambert’s car. | 有人在Lambert博士的车里安放了炸弹 |
[10:49] | A bomb?! | 炸弹?! |
[10:51] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[10:53] | You don’t think Julia had anything to do with it? | 你们不会认为Julia与此有关吧 |
[10:55] | Julia…you… | Julia 你… |
[10:58] | were not being honest… | 对爆炸发生时身处什么地方这个问题 |
[10:59] | about where you were when the bomb went off. | 没有说实话 |
[11:02] | Where were you really? | 当时你到底在哪里? |
[11:09] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没做错任何事 |
[11:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:16] | We’re executing a search warrant,and we’re gonna need both of you | 我们正在执行搜查任务 请你们 |
[11:19] | to wait in the hall until we’re done. | 在搜查结束前去大厅里等 |
[11:26] | You don’t seem to be winning any points with your mother-in-law. | 看起来你婆婆对你没好感啊 |
[11:29] | She really seems to like me,though. | 不过她倒是蛮喜欢我的 |
[11:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[11:37] | It’s a message… | 一条留言 |
[11:39] | a transcript from Julia’s voice mail. | 是Julia语音信箱的文字副本 |
[11:41] | Dr.Lambert called her the night that he was killed. | Lambert博士在被害当晚打过她的电话 |
[11:44] | What’s the message? | 留言里说什么? |
[11:45] | Julia,we need to talk. | Julia 我们得谈谈 |
[11:47] | This relationship has to end. | 这种关系必须结束 |
[11:49] | You know the risks involved,to us and to the school. | 你知道这风险对我们和学校有多大 |
[11:51] | We can’t let it continue. | 我们不能再继续下去了 |
[11:54] | So,let me guess,Lambert dumped you,and you blew him up. | 让我猜猜 Lambert抛弃了你 于是你就把他炸上天 |
[11:59] | I wasn’t sleeping with Dr.Lambert. | 我跟Lambert博士之间是清白的 |
[12:01] | And I certainly didn’t kill him. | 我也的确没杀他 |
[12:03] | So he wasn’t the man that you were having sex with at the party? | 他不是在聚会上跟你发生关系的男人? |
[12:08] | You lied to us about being in your office at the time of the explosion. | 你谎称爆炸时在自己办公室里 |
[12:12] | I think you planted the bomb in his car, | 我觉得是你在他车里放了炸弹 |
[12:14] | and then you followed him to make sure it detonated. | 尾随他来确认爆炸成功实施 |
[12:17] | And then you pretended like you just got there and you were trying to save him. | 然后假装刚刚到场 还尝试救他 |
[12:22] | I told you,I didn’t kill him. | 我说过 我没杀他 |
[12:31] | Obviously… | 很明显 |
[12:33] | there’s a conflict of interest here. | 我们之间有利害冲突 |
[12:36] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么? |
[12:42] | My history with your husband. | 我跟你丈夫的过去 |
[12:45] | What history? | 什么过去? |
[12:47] | We were involved. | 我们之间有过一段 |
[12:50] | Intimately. | 很亲密 |
[12:56] | Well,this is awkward. | 哦 真尴尬 |
[13:01] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你? |
[13:04] | I assumed married people told each other everything. | 我以为婚后夫妻之间无话不谈 |
[13:08] | My marriage has nothing to do with this case. | 我的婚姻跟这案子无关 |
[13:15] | It does now. | 现在有关了 |
[13:31] | So,Julia Holden agreed to give us a DNA sample | Julia Holden同意提供她的DNA |
[13:34] | but wouldn’t say anything else without her lawyer. | 但在没律师陪伴时不会再开口 |
[13:36] | Yeah,of course she wouldn’t. | 她当然不会了 |
[13:38] | She totally played me. | 她彻底耍了我 |
[13:40] | She knew exactly who I was,and she knew that I didn’t know anything about her and Gil. | 她非常清楚我是谁 也清楚我不知道她跟Gil之间的事 |
[13:44] | Come on,I mean,for all you know,they only went out a couple of times. | 得了吧 你想太多了 他们只是一起出去过几次 |
[13:48] | Well,they slept together. | 他们发生过关系 |
[13:50] | She made that perfectly clear. | 她说得非常清楚 |
[13:52] | She also made it perfectly clear | 她还清楚地表示 |
[13:53] | that she would not continue with the interview until I was out of the room. | 如果我不离开 她就不继续接受调查 |
[13:58] | What did Brass say? | Brass怎么说? |
[14:00] | What do you think?He wants you off the case. | 你觉得呢? 他想让你放弃这个案子 |
[14:03] | I said no.I told him that you’re a professional,and | 我拒绝了 我告诉他 你是专业人士 |
[14:06] | – completely capable of being objective. – Thanks. | – 完全有能力保持客观 – 谢了 |
[14:10] | You are capable of being professional and objective,right? | 你能胜任此案并保持客观的 是吧 |
[14:13] | – Yes,I am. – Great. | – 当然 – 那就好 |
[14:16] | We didn’t find any evidence of bomb-making materials at Julia’s office or her house. | 我们在Julia的办公室和家里 没找到任何制造炸弹的材料 |
[14:21] | Maybe the guys’ll find something. | 也许男士们会有所发现的 |
[14:22] | They’re checking Lambert’s car now. | 他们正在检查Lambert的车子 |
[14:30] | Well,this used to be a gas tank. | 这里曾经是油箱 |
[14:33] | Not much left of it. | 炸得没剩多少了 |
[14:39] | What is that,a magnet? | 那是什么? 磁铁? |
[14:41] | Industrial-strength magnet. | 工业强度的磁铁 |
[14:44] | Must have used it to secure the bomb to the gas tank. | 一定是用来在油箱上固定炸弹的 |
[14:49] | I think you’re losing your superpowers there,Dr.Ray. | 你已经没有超能力了 Ray博士 |
[14:53] | Come on,let’s go check it out. | 少贫嘴了 我们去检查一下 |
[14:58] | this thing is… | 这东西 |
[15:00] | pretty badly scorched. | 完全被烧焦了 |
[15:04] | These are all the bomb fragments we got on the road. | 这些是从马路上捡回来的全部炸弹碎片 |
[15:06] | We’ve got a detonator,but… | 里面包括一个雷管 不过 |
[15:08] | we still haven’t found a timer of any kind. | 我们始终没找到定时器 |
[15:10] | Lambert’s car was left unattended during the party | 聚会期间 Lambert的车子无人照看 |
[15:13] | that’s a perfect opportunity for someone to come along and… | 这是安放炸弹的 |
[15:16] | plant the bomb. | 最佳时机 |
[15:17] | Killer waits for Lambert to leave the party,follow him- | 犯人尾随Lambert离开聚会 |
[15:20] | when the car gets close enough to the ravine,flip a switch and boom, | 当车子开近山涧时 按下引爆开关 |
[15:23] | car blows up and goes off the road. | 车子爆炸 冲出山路 |
[15:24] | That means that the killer was on campus. | 说明凶手就在校园内 |
[15:26] | Let’s get the fragments over to Trace,see if we can get anything off of ’em. | 把碎片送去痕检 看能找到什么 |
[15:46] | I found nitrates on the bomb fragments consistent with smokeless gunpowder. | 残片上有硝酸盐和无烟火药 |
[15:50] | The last time we saw smokeless gunpowder was in the bombs planted at the police funeral. | 上次见到无烟火药还是在警察葬礼上 |
[15:55] | Except those devices were more sophisticated. | 只是这次的设计更复杂 |
[15:57] | Yeah,well,based on the scorch marks,I’m guessing that this was used to hold the explosives. | 根据焦痕 这是用来装炸药的 |
[16:03] | The curved shape would have given the blast the directional component, | 这个弯曲的部分能让爆炸定向发生 |
[16:06] | driving it upward into the gas tank. | 直接往上对准油箱 |
[16:09] | I’ve recovered a partial serial number and manufacturer’s mark I’m just running it now. | 修复了部分序列号和商标 正在比对 |
[16:14] | Looks like you got a hit. | 看来有结果了 |
[16:18] | Company that makes consumer products for the deaf. | 为失聪者提供产品 |
[16:20] | Looks like our bell-shaped charge started its life as part of something called the… | 这个钟形的启动器原来是个… |
[16:24] | Shake Alert. | 震动警示 |
[16:25] | I got one of those. | 我有一个 |
[16:27] | What do you need with a deaf fire alarm? | 你拿个聋子火灾警报器干嘛? |
[16:29] | My mother snores like a bear. | 我妈鼾声震天响 |
[16:31] | So I sleep with ear plugs. | 所以我得戴耳塞入睡 |
[16:33] | If there’s a fire,then the Shake Alert receives a signal from any standard smoke detector and… | 着火时 震动警示会接收烟感器的信号 |
[16:38] | shakes my bed,wakes me up and saves my life. | 然后震动我的床 摇醒我 让我逃跑 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:46] | This Shake Alert came from a batch installed in the dorms at Gilbert College. | 这个警示器来自Gilbert大学公寓 |
[17:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:40] | Sara? | |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:42] | This fire alarm is different than the other ones. | 这个警示器和别的不同 |
[17:45] | It’s white all the other ones were black. | 别的都是黑色 这块是白色 |
[17:47] | Could be brand-new. | 应该是新的 |
[17:49] | Whose room is this? | 这是谁的房间? |
[17:51] | Michael Porter. | |
[17:52] | He’s Julia Holden’s T.A. | Julia Holden的助教 |
[17:55] | What happened to your old fire alarm,Michael? | 老的那个警示器怎么了 Michael? |
[17:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:59] | I didn’t even know it was replaced. | 我都不知道被换了 |
[18:00] | You weren’t at the party last night were you in your room the whole time? | 你没去昨晚的派对 一直在房间吗? |
[18:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:06] | Really,I should’ve been at the party. | 实际上我该去的 |
[18:08] | Apparently,Julia and Dr.Lambert | 显然 Julia和Lambert博士 |
[18:10] | didn’t consider my research project worthy of the Gilbert Grant. | 并不认为我的研究能得Gilbert奖学金 |
[18:13] | Well,a half million dollars is a lot of money to miss out on. | 错过50万巨款真可惜 |
[18:16] | I’ve been Julia’s T.A.for two years, | 我当Julia的助教两年了 |
[18:18] | doing research,I even picked up her dry cleaning. | 做研究 甚至帮她取干洗衣物 |
[18:21] | Then suddenly this Sean Wyatt guy shows up from England | 突然冒出个从英国来的Sean Wyatt |
[18:24] | it’s like he’s the chosen one. | 他就像是命定之人 |
[18:26] | And a finalist for the grant. | 并且成了竞争奖学金的决赛选手 |
[18:29] | He’s Julia’s pet. | 他就是Julia的宠物 |
[18:31] | Was Sean Dr.Lambert’s pet as well? | Sean也是Lambert博士的宠物? |
[18:35] | Hardly. | 才不是 |
[18:37] | A few days ago,I saw them arguing. | 几天前我看到他们吵架 |
[18:39] | It got pretty heated. | 火药味很浓 |
[18:45] | What was that argument about? | 吵的什么内容? |
[18:48] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[18:51] | But Dr.Lambert said something like,If you don’t fix this,I will. | 但Lambert博士说了什么 如果你搞不定 我自己去 |
[18:56] | Sean Wyatt is a big fan of Julia’s work. | Sean Wyatt是Julia的超级粉丝 |
[18:59] | He’s got a lot of her books. | 有不少她的作品 |
[19:01] | This kid’s in the deaf studies program and she’s his advisor,so… | 他参与聋人学习课程 |
[19:09] | Sara? | Julia是顾问老师… |
[19:10] | Positive for nitrates. | 硝酸盐阳性 |
[19:14] | Okay,well,we know that Sean and Dr.Lambert had a fight. | Sean和Lambert博士吵过架 |
[19:17] | Maybe Lambert decided not to give him the half-million dollars. | 或许Lambert不想给他那50万 |
[19:20] | – And Sean decides to get rid of him? – Yeah. | – 然后Sean就决定干掉他? – 对 |
[19:23] | With Lambert out of the way,Julia gets to choose the grant winner, | 没了Lambert挡路 Julia来选奖学金人选 |
[19:26] | and Sean gets the half a million. | Sean就能得到那50万 |
[19:28] | Sean is Julia’s student. | Sean是Julia的学生 |
[19:29] | She was the first one at the scene and she lied. | 她第一个到现场 而且还撒谎 |
[19:32] | – You still like Julia Holden for this,don’t you? – I do. | – 你还认为Julia Holden与此有关 对吗? – 对 |
[19:34] | Why?None of the physical evidence points to her. | 为什么? 没任何证据指向她 |
[19:36] | I am not making this personal. | 我不是针对她 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[19:40] | All right,maybe a little.You know,it would’ve been nice if Gil had told me about him and Julia. | 好吧 也许有一点 如果Gil说过 他和Julia的事也许会让我好过些 |
[19:44] | It’s ancient history I’m sure it happened before the two of you even got together. | 万年前的事了 多半还在你俩在一起之前 |
[19:48] | She is pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 这倒是 |
[19:52] | Yeah,she’s pretty. | 的确漂亮 |
[19:54] | She’s very pretty,actually. | 实际上 是非常漂亮 |
[19:57] | Hi,Mrs.G. | 嗨 G夫人 |
[19:59] | Oh,great.Betty. | 嗨 Betty |
[20:03] | – I’ll catch up. – Okay. | – 我一会儿过来 – 嗯 |
[20:05] | See you back at the lab. | 实验室见 |
[20:10] | I heard you called Julia in for more questioning. | 听说你又把Julia叫去问话 |
[20:12] | Well,yes she’s a suspect in Dr.Lambert’s murder. | 是的 她是Lambert博士被杀案的嫌疑人 |
[20:18] | Julia would never hurt anyone.I know her. | Julia绝不会伤害别人 我了解她 |
[20:21] | Obviously,she was intimately involved with your son. | 她曾和你儿子在一起过 |
[20:24] | Thanks for the heads-up,by the way. | 另外 谢谢你的警告 |
[20:26] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[20:29] | No. | 我不知道 |
[20:33] | Maybe if you and Gil saw each other more often,you’d know more about each other. | 要是你和Gil更常见面 |
[20:47] | Betty… | 你们会了解得更加深入 |
[20:48] | a man was murdered,someone you know. | 一个你认识的人被杀了 |
[20:52] | If there was something going on between Julia and Dr.Lambert,you have to tell me. | 如果Julia和Lambert之间有什么 你该告诉我 |
[21:02] | Dr. Lambert was a stickler for rules and deadlines. | Lambert是个对时间和规矩 极其看重的人 |
[21:06] | Lately,Julia’s been distracted. | 最近 Julia有些恍惚 |
[21:09] | Late with paperwork,missing classes. | 论文拖延 忘了上课 |
[21:13] | Any idea why? | 为什么? |
[21:15] | I asked her about it. | 我问过她 |
[21:17] | She said everything was fine. | 她说她没事 |
[21:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:26] | I tested the nitrates in Sean Wyatt’s room. | 我测试了Sean Wyatt房间里的硝酸盐 |
[21:30] | Did he have a plant? | 他养植物了? |
[21:32] | A dead fern and a cactus. | 死了的蕨类植物和仙人掌 |
[21:34] | The classic male green thumb. | 好一个男性园艺高手 |
[21:36] | Explains why the nitrates are less consistent with explosives and more consistent with fertilizer. | 这解释了为何硝酸盐成分 与炸药不匹配 却与肥料更匹配 |
[21:42] | I did,however,find something on the sheets you collected from his dorm room. | 我在他的床单上找到了些东西 |
[21:46] | Hair and vaginal contributions. | 毛发和阴道分泌物 |
[21:49] | Both from Julia Holden. | 均来自Julia Holden |
[21:51] | Having sex with one of her students. | 与学生发生性关系 |
[21:52] | Maybe Sean was the one that Julia was having sex with in the bathroom. | 或许Sean就是在洗手间 和Julia发生关系的那位 |
[21:58] | Quite the libertine. | 相当风流啊 |
[22:00] | Not unlike Lady Heather. | 很像Lady Heather |
[22:03] | Clearly,Grissom has a yen for sexually adventurous women whose voracious appetites can only | 显然Grissom对只有危险狂热的激情 才能满足的 |
[22:09] | be sated by dangerous and unbridled passion. | 性放纵的女性很来感啊 |
[22:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[22:13] | at-at least most of the time. | 至-至少大部分时候是 |
[22:16] | That is,until he realized,of course,that even though you can have sexual satisfaction, | 直到他发现 即使性生活很满意 |
[22:21] | it doesn’t hold a candle to spirited intellectual stimulation. | 但那不等同于精神交流来得带劲 |
[22:26] | Not… | 不是… |
[22:27] | to say that you and Grissom don’t… | 说你和Grissom的… |
[22:30] | have a great sex life,um… | 性生活不和谐… |
[22:32] | I mean,when you happen to be in the same city… | 我是说 碰巧你们在一座城市… |
[22:35] | – Isn’t that your phone down the hall? – Yes,it is.Thank you. | – 外面是你的电话在响吗? – 噢对 谢谢 |
[22:44] | Grissom and I have great sex. | Grissom和我的性生活很和谐 |
[22:47] | I’m sure you do. | 我相信 |
[22:50] | Okay,so, | 好吧 |
[22:52] | Lambert… | |
[22:54] | left a message on Julia’s phone about a relationship that had to end | 给Julia留言说必须结束这段关系 |
[22:58] | maybe he was talking about Sean. | 或许他去和Sean谈了 |
[23:00] | Sex with a student is a huge scandal for the school,and… | 和学生发生性关系是学校的大丑闻… |
[23:04] | it’s kind of a career ender for Julia Holden. | 几乎会断送Julia Holden的事业 |
[23:07] | Maybe Sean didn’t just kill Lambert for the money,maybe he killed him for love. | 或许Sean不是为了钱杀人 也可能是为了爱 |
[23:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:16] | Mr.Wyatt,we found evidence in your room that you and Julia Holden had a sexual relationship, | Wyatt先生 我们在你房间发现了 你和Julia Holden发生关系的证据 |
[23:21] | and my guess is that Lambert found out about it,and that’s what your argument was about. | 我猜Lambert发现了 所以你俩吵架 |
[23:25] | Am I going too fast for you?Okay. | 我说得太快了吗? |
[23:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:30] | He demanded that I withdraw my application to the Gilbert Grant. | 他要求我撤回Gilbert奖学金的申请 |
[23:33] | He told me that my affair with Julia could be seen as favoritism. | 他说我和Julia的关系会被视为偏袒 |
[23:37] | Oh,you think? | 那你认为呢? |
[23:38] | And then you put a bomb in his car. | 你在他车里放炸弹 |
[23:40] | You killed Lambert,Julia gets to keep her job,you get to keep your grant everybody wins. | 你杀了Lambert Julia能保住工作 你得到奖学金 皆大欢喜 |
[23:47] | No,I loved Julia. | 不 我爱Julia |
[23:50] | And yes,I wanted the grant,but I didn’t kill anyone. | 我也想要奖学金 但我没杀人 |
[23:53] | You were at the party,you had motive and opportunity. | 你在派对上 你有机会和动机 |
[23:56] | When Lambert left,you followed him. | 当Lambert离开时 你跟着他 |
[23:58] | No. | 我没有 |
[24:00] | I left the party before he did. | 我比他更早离开 |
[24:02] | Where’d you go? | 你去了哪儿? |
[24:04] | I went back to my dorm room. | 我回了房间 |
[24:06] | Can anyone confirm that? | 有人能证明吗? |
[24:09] | Julia. | |
[24:11] | She arrived at quarter to 10:00,and left before 11:00. | 她9点45来的 11点前离开 |
[24:16] | Just before the explosion. | 恰好在爆炸前 |
[24:44] | What do you want now? | 你们现在想要怎样? |
[24:46] | We have more questions for you. | 我们还有些问题要问你 |
[24:48] | You need to come with us. | 你要跟我们走一趟 |
[24:51] | Fine. | 好 |
[24:53] | Let me call my lawyer. | 让我找下我的律师 |
[24:54] | Fine. | 好 |
[25:10] | – You guys all right? – Yeah,we’re fine.We’re fine. | – 你们还好吧? – 是的 我们没事 很好 |
[25:12] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 挺好 |
[25:14] | The paramedics took Julia Holden to the hospital,possible concussion. | 医护人员送Julia Holden去医院了 可能是脑震荡 |
[25:17] | Right before the explosion,we saw Michael,Julia’s T.A. | 就在爆炸发生前 我们看见Michael Julia的助教 |
[25:20] | place a package on her desk. | 在她桌上放了一个包裹 |
[25:22] | You think it was the bomb? | 你觉得那是炸弹? |
[25:23] | Well,we already know that Michael had a beef with Julia and Dr.Lambert. | 我们已经知道Michael 和Julia和Lambert教授有过节 |
[25:26] | The bomb in Dr.Lambert’s car didn’t give us much,but, | Lambert教授车里的炸弹 没有给我们很多线索 但是 |
[25:29] | here,we’re in a contained space and there was no fire | 这里 我们有个很大的空间 而且还没有着火 |
[25:31] | we should be able to collect a lot more evidence. | 应该可以收集到不少证据 |
[25:33] | Yeah…yeah,maybe enough to pin this on Michael. | 是的…是啊 也许足够可以定Michael的罪 |
[25:47] | Piece of a box. | 盒子的碎片 |
[25:49] | Looks like the bomb was hidden in a package. | 看起来炸弹藏在包裹里 |
[25:53] | You know,most… | 你知道 大部分… |
[25:54] | package bombs are rigged to explode when you open them, | 包裹炸弹都是在打开的时候引爆 |
[25:57] | but I think this one was a little bit different. | 不过我觉得这个有点不同 |
[26:00] | Got a resistor it creates a delay,like a timer. | 装上电阻器就延迟爆炸时间 就像定时器 |
[26:04] | If you’re gonna hand-deliver a bomb,you want to make sure you have time to get away. | 如果你想要亲自送个炸弹 你会确保自己有时间撤离 |
[26:09] | I would never kill anyone. | 我绝不会杀人的 |
[26:10] | Really?Your computer says different. | 真的? 你的电脑可不这么说 |
[26:13] | Nice stalker wall. | 很不错的壁纸 |
[26:17] | You had a grudge against Julia because she recommended Sean Wyatt for the grant instead of you. | 你怨恨Julia因为她推荐Sean Wyatt 而不是你竞争奖学金 |
[26:27] | I was angry. | 我很生气 |
[26:28] | I needed to vent. | 我需要发泄 |
[26:31] | I should have had a chance at that grant they took it from me. | 我本有机会获得奖学金 但他们却从我手里夺走了 |
[26:37] | I did not put the bomb in Dr.Lambert’s car or Julia’s office. | 我没在Lambert教授的车里 和Julia的办公室放炸弹 |
[26:44] | Michael,you have the skills. | Michael 你有这个能力 |
[26:47] | Your major is electrical engineering. | 你主修的是电子工程 |
[26:48] | You’re doing R&D on deaf assist devices. | 你参与了聋人辅助设备的研发 |
[26:51] | We recovered a resistor from the bomb in Julia’s office | 我们在Julia办公室的炸弹里 发现了电阻器 |
[26:54] | that traces to a batch that you ordered for your research. | 那正是你为了研究订购的那批 |
[26:59] | You’ve got the wrong person. | 你们抓错人了 |
[27:02] | The parts you’re talking about were stolen from me. | 你们说的那东西是从我这里偷走的 |
[27:05] | I reported it to the campus police. | 我早就跟校警报告过了 |
[27:08] | – Go ahead and ask them. – we will. | – 去问他们好了 – 我们会的 |
[27:13] | Somebody’s setting me up. | 有人陷害我 |
[27:16] | Who would do that? | 谁会那么做呢? |
[27:19] | Have you checked into Sean Wyatt? | 你们查过Sean Wyatt吗? |
[27:21] | I mean,really looked into him? | 我的意思是 真有好好查他吗? |
[27:23] | There’s something strange. | 有些事情挺奇怪的 |
[27:25] | I don’t know exactly what it is,but… | 我不知道到底是什么 但是… |
[27:27] | something’s just not right with him. | 他真的有点古怪 |
[27:55] | Dr. Alist,call the page operator. | Alist医生 呼叫您 |
[27:57] | Dr.Alist,call the page operator. | Alist医生 呼叫您 |
[28:02] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我坐下吗? |
[28:07] | I hope you’re not here to accuse Julia of blowing up her own office. | 我希望你来这儿不是为了指控 Julia炸了她自己的办公室 |
[28:12] | No.Actually,we have a new suspect Michael. | 不是 实际上 我们有了新疑犯Michael |
[28:17] | He’s Julia’s T.A. | 他是Julia的助教 |
[28:20] | I find it so hard to believe that there’s someone in this school, | 我觉得很难相信在这个学校 |
[28:24] | in our community,capable of such violence. | 在我们这个社区 会发生如此的暴力行为 |
[28:29] | When I went to take Julia’s statement just now,I saw her talking to Sean Wyatt, | 我刚刚去听取Julia的证词时 看到她在跟Sean Wyatt谈话 |
[28:33] | and he signed something that I didn’t recognize,nor did he. | 他做了些我认不出的手势 他也不行 |
[28:36] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗? |
[28:49] | That means “sweet pea” in LSQ. | 在LSQ里是”香豌豆”的意思 |
[28:52] | It’s Quebec Sign Language. | 那是魁北克的手语 |
[28:56] | Sign language is just like any other language it varies by… | 手语和其他语言一样… |
[29:01] | region,has its own dialect,slang… | 因为地域而有所不同 有它自己的方言 俚语… |
[29:05] | Oh,I know that,but Sean is from England – why would he be speaking Quebecoise? | 我明白了 但Sean是英格兰人 -为什么他要打魁北克手语? |
[29:10] | Maybe he spent some time in Quebec and picked up some of the slang. | 也许他在魁北克住过 学了点俚语 |
[29:15] | It’s possible. | 那有可能 |
[29:17] | When Gil and I first got back from Europe, | 当Gil和我第一次从欧洲回来 |
[29:19] | there were certain phrases that stuck with me for a while,too. | 有段时间我也经常说一些当地话 |
[29:24] | Don’t you miss it? | 你不怀念吗? |
[29:25] | Europe? | 欧洲? |
[29:28] | Being with your husband. | 和你丈夫待一起 |
[29:33] | What kind of marriage do you have? | 你们这算什么婚姻? |
[29:35] | You two barely even see each other. | 你们俩都不怎么见面 |
[29:36] | You don’t even live in the same town. | 你们甚至不住在一个城市 |
[29:38] | We talk every day,we see each other at least once a month. | 我们每天都有聊天 我们俩每月至少见一次面 |
[29:41] | That is not a marriage. | 那不是婚姻 |
[29:43] | I lost my husband too soon. | 我很早就失去了丈夫 |
[29:46] | But in all the years that we were married,we never spent one night apart. | 但我们结婚的那些年里 我们从没分开哪怕一个晚上 |
[29:51] | It’s unconventional,but what Gil and I have works. | 虽然我们的婚姻有点非传统 但Gil和我有工作要做 |
[29:56] | We love each other.We’re a family,and… | 我们爱着对方 我们是一家人 而且… |
[30:00] | You know what,if… | 你知道吗 如果… |
[30:01] | if you don’t want to be a part of it,that’s your call. | 如果你不想成为这个家的一部分 悉听尊便了 |
[30:47] | The bomb in Julia Holden’s office used the same smokeless gunpowder as the bomb in Dr.Lambert’s car. | Julia Holden办公室和Lampbert车里的 炸弹使用了同样的无烟黑色火药 |
[30:52] | No surprise. | 不奇怪 |
[30:53] | Check this out this resistor | 来看下这个电阻器 |
[30:56] | keeps electricity from reaching the detonator for a specific amount of time. | 阻止电流到达雷管 只有一段特定的时间 |
[30:59] | Now,in this case,ten minutes. | 这个案子里 10分钟 |
[31:02] | Wow,that is not a lot of time to wrap and deliver the bomb before it exploded. | 那么在炸弹爆炸前 没有足够的时间包装和递送 |
[31:05] | No,it is not.That’s why the bomber used a remote to arm it. | 是没有 那就是为什么 制弹人用了遥控来引爆 |
[31:08] | So whoever wanted to blow up Julia Holden had to make sure that | 所以不管是谁想要炸掉 Julia Holden都得确认 |
[31:12] | bomb was in her office and that she was there before they set that timer. | 炸弹送到了办公室 并且在他们触发计时器前她在办公室 |
[31:15] | Bomber had to be nearby. | 制弹人得在附近 |
[31:16] | Try within earshot. | 而且能听得到 |
[31:19] | When the bomber used the remote,it sent a signal to the receiver. | 当制弹人使用遥控器的时候 它会向接受者发射信号 |
[31:30] | Now,that beeping sound tells the bomber that the device is armed. | 那个哔哔声告诉制弹人装置装备好了 |
[31:33] | So whoever did this could hear just fine. | 所以不管是谁做的 听力都正常 |
[31:37] | So Michael wasn’t the bomber? | 所以Michael不是制弹人? |
[31:39] | No. | 不是 |
[31:41] | We’re looking for somebody outside the deaf community. | 我们在找一个聋人社群外的人 |
[31:45] | Yes and no. | 这话既对也不对 |
[31:48] | I had nothing to do with that bomb in Julia’s office. | 我跟Julia办公室炸弹毫无瓜葛 |
[31:53] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[31:55] | I’d never hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她的 |
[31:57] | Then this lie detector test will prove it. | 这个测谎测试可以证明 |
[32:00] | We’re gonna show you a series of pictures and measure your brain’s response. | 我们会给展示一系列的图片 来测量你的脑部反应 |
[32:05] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[32:09] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[32:18] | He recollects Julia Holden. | 他对Julia Holden有记忆 |
[32:30] | No recollection of the bomb materials. | 对炸弹材料没有记忆 |
[32:36] | No recollection of the bombing. | 对爆炸没有记忆 |
[32:42] | Sean,I’ve got some bad news you failed. | Sean 我有些坏消息 你没通过 |
[32:50] | I didn’t set that bomb. | 我没有装那个炸弹 |
[32:52] | The machine’s inaccurate everybody knows that. | 每个人都知道这个机器有不准确性 |
[32:54] | Well,you’re right,Sean,uh,polygraphs aren’t reliable. | 说得没错 Sean 呃 测谎仪并不可靠 |
[32:58] | Thank you very much.It’s okay. | 非常感谢 没事的 |
[33:00] | But we didn’t give you a polygraph,we gave you an Auditory Evoked Potential Test. | 但我们没给你测谎 给你做的是脑干听觉诱发电位测试 |
[33:05] | It actually measures your brain’s response to sound. | 实际上是衡量大脑对声音的反应 |
[33:08] | During the test,we played a series of clicking sounds. | 在测试中 我们播放了一系列的喀哒声 |
[33:10] | You acted as though you didn’t hear them,but your brain said otherwise. | 你表现的像是你没听到 但你的大脑却说有 |
[33:15] | The spikes in your brain wave indicate that you hear just fine. | 你大脑反应的波动显示你的听力正常 |
[33:19] | You’re not deaf,Sean.You’re a fraud. | 你不是聋子 Sean 你是个骗子 |
[33:22] | You’re also a killer. | 还是一个凶手 |
[33:29] | Sean Wyatt still isn’t talking,with or without an interpreter. | Sean Wyatt还是不愿意开口 不管有没有翻译在场 |
[33:33] | So he faked being deaf for the half-a-million dollar grant. | 他假装聋子是为了50万的奖学金 |
[33:36] | And if Dr.Lambert found out that he was a fraud, | 如果Lambert教授发现他是个骗子 |
[33:38] | that would be motive for murder right there. | 就有可能成为谋杀动机 |
[33:40] | Well,Sean lied about being deaf; makes you wonder what else he’s lying about. | Sean假装聋人 这让人不由地怀疑 他还有哪些方面撒了慌 |
[34:03] | His real name is Sean Wyatt Leblanc,and | 他的真名叫Sean Wyatt Leblanc 而且 |
[34:05] | he’s not from England he’s from Canada Montreal to be exact. | 他不是英格兰人 确切地说 是加拿大蒙特利尔人 |
[34:08] | And he lied about everything. | 所有的事情他都撒了谎 |
[34:10] | Including being deaf. | 包括伪装聋人 |
[34:13] | It’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[34:15] | We gave him an Auditory Evoked Potential Test. | 我们给他做了脑干听觉诱发电位测试 |
[34:17] | He can hear. | 他的听力正常 |
[34:19] | It can’t be easy to fool an entire campus of deaf students including a smart,savvy professor. | 可是骗过整个校园的聋哑学生 包括一个聪明机智的教授并不容易 |
[34:27] | One that he was intimately involved with. | 她还跟他有过亲密的关系 |
[34:30] | Are you saying that I knew? | 你是在说我知道? |
[34:31] | Sean’s transcripts were forged using paper with a Gilbert College watermark, | Sean的学生成绩报告单是由印有 吉尔伯特学院水印的纸张伪造的 |
[34:36] | which means that he had help from someone inside the school. | 就是说他获得了校内部人士的帮助 |
[34:39] | No.When I met Sean,he was already a student. | 不 我见到Sean时 他已经是学院学生了 |
[34:44] | I was his thesis advisor. | 我是他论文的导师 |
[34:48] | We started spending a lot of time together. | 我们开始经常在一起 |
[34:52] | One night,we were working late and he kissed me. | 一天晚上 我们工作到很晚 他吻了我 |
[35:02] | I should have put a stop to it. | 我应该喊停的 |
[35:05] | But when a young,good-looking guy tells you that you’re beautiful | 但是当一个年轻英俊的男子 告诉你你很美丽 |
[35:09] | and he can’t get enough of you,you want to believe it. | 而且他不能没有你 你会想要相信 |
[35:16] | I fell in love with him. | 我爱上了他 |
[35:19] | I haven’t felt that for a long time. | 很久以来 我都没有那种感觉了 |
[35:22] | With all that time that you and Sean spent together, | 你和Sean在一起那么长时间 |
[35:24] | you never suspected that he could hear? | 你就从没怀疑他听力正常? |
[35:30] | There was a time that I saw him sign something wrong. | 有一次我看到他打错手势 |
[35:32] | It was Quebec Sign Language. | 那是魁北克的手语 |
[35:35] | And I asked him about it. | 我问了他 |
[35:37] | He said that it was our secret term of endearment. | 他说那是只属于我们的爱称 |
[35:42] | Something that no one on the campus would understand. | 大学里没人能看懂 |
[35:48] | My career has been my life. | 事业是我的生命 |
[35:53] | I didn’t realize how lonely I was. | 我没有意识到自己如此寂寞 |
[35:59] | We… | 我们… |
[36:03] | we all have this need to find that one person to connect with. | 我们都想找到能心心相印的那个人 |
[36:10] | And when we do,we find that we’re overlooking their imperfections and disappointments. | 如愿以偿后 我们会对对方的 缺点和失败视而不见 |
[36:22] | He was using me. | 他在利用我 |
[36:25] | I’m sorry,Julia. | 很抱歉 Julia |
[36:30] | Is there anything that you know about Sean? | 你有关于Sean的线索吗 |
[36:32] | Anything that might help us? | 任何线索 |
[36:40] | One night I did go into his room while he was e-mailing | 有个晚上我去他寝室 他在发邮件 |
[36:44] | and he was using a different e-mail address.It was in French. | 不是常用的邮箱地址 它在法国 |
[36:47] | I thought maybe it was another girl. | 我以为他不止有我一个 |
[36:49] | He said,no,it was just an old friend. | 他否认 说只是个老朋友 |
[36:52] | Do you know who he was writing to? | 你知道他写给谁吗 |
[36:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[37:00] | But I do remember the e-mail address that he was using. | 但我记得那个邮箱地址 |
[37:04] | I got an A.G.waiver on the e-mail account that Julia gave us. | 拿到Julia说的邮箱的通行证了 |
[37:07] | The e-mail’s practically a blueprint for the entire grant scam, | 那邮件算是整件诈钱案的蓝图 |
[37:11] | starting with getting accepted to the school. | 从入学开始 |
[37:13] | And finishing with the bombings? | 到爆炸案结束? |
[37:14] | No,but there was a threat implied. | 不 但暗示有威胁存在 |
[37:16] | Sean was clearly worried that Dr.Lambert was on to him. | Sean担心Lambert博士看穿了他 |
[37:19] | He and his partner knew they had to do something. | 他和搭档明白需要采取措施 |
[37:21] | Who’s his partner? | 搭档是谁 |
[37:22] | His cousin from Montreal. | 他在蒙特利尔的表哥 |
[37:24] | But fortunately,we don’t have to go that far to find him. | 幸运的是 我们不用跑那么远去逮他 |
[37:27] | He’s been hiding in plain sight. | 他就躲在我们眼皮底下 |
[37:30] | Dennis Palmer. | |
[37:31] | It must feel a little lonely,huh,Dennis? | Dennis 给聋人做翻译 |
[37:34] | Being an interpreter for the deaf? | 感觉有点寂寞吧 |
[37:36] | I mean,you’re part of everyone’s intimate conversations,but somehow you’re on the outside. | 你参与了大家的亲密谈话 但你却是个局外人 |
[37:39] | You’re…you know,you’re like… | 你是…就像… |
[37:42] | – Invisible? – Yeah invisible.Exactly. | – 隐形人 – 对 隐形人 说的好 |
[37:45] | It’s part of the job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[37:46] | It’s also part of the job to have access to all the buildings on campus,including Julia Holden’s office. | 你的工作能得到校园各大楼的通行权 包括Julia Holden的办公室 |
[37:51] | We checked. | 我们查过了 |
[37:52] | You used your key card to enter Julia’s building 30 minutes before the explosion. | 爆炸前30分钟 你用自己的门卡 进入了Julia所在的大楼 |
[37:56] | I was dropping a transcript off in Dr.Gardner’s… | 我是去给Gardner博士送成绩单 |
[37:58] | We searched your room. | 我们搜查了你的房间 |
[37:59] | You know,for an invisible man,you leave a lot of evidence behind. | 作为隐形人 你留下的证据太多了 |
[38:02] | We found receipts for gunpowder and pipes. | 有火药和管线的收据 |
[38:05] | We knew you were at the party with Dr.Lambert. | 派对上你和Lambert博士在一起 |
[38:06] | So you planted that bomb under his car. | 你在他车下安了炸弹 |
[38:16] | You dropped off the package | 你放下包裹 |
[38:17] | that Michael Porter delivered to Julia’s office. | Michael Porter把它送到Julia办公室 |
[38:22] | When we searched your room,we found e-mails between you and Sean. | 在你的房间里 我们找到了 你和Sean联系的邮件 |
[38:25] | Now we know this whole con was your idea. | 这整场骗局都是你的主意 |
[38:27] | You’re the inside guy. | 你是内奸 |
[38:29] | You forged his transcript. | 你伪造了他的成绩单 |
[38:30] | Did you teach him how to sign as well? | 他的手语也是你教的吗 |
[38:33] | I learned sign language as a kid. | 我小时候就会手语了 |
[38:35] | My mother’s deaf. | 我妈妈是聋人 |
[38:36] | So Dennis got you into the school,and you agreed to split the cash with him,right? | Dennis帮你混进学校 得到的钱两人平分 对吧 |
[38:41] | It was easy money. | 人傻钱多速来 |
[38:43] | Dennis said they were just giving it away. | Dennis说他们是把钱拱手送上 |
[38:45] | You know,if you’re in a wheelchair or you’re deaf,society throws money at you. | 当你坐在轮椅上或是聋了 社会就会撒钱给你 |
[38:49] | I mean,they have all these grants for deaf students. | 聋子学生有这么多钱拿 |
[38:52] | Meanwhile,I’m working my ass off for next to nothing. | 我累死累活却拿不到几个子 |
[38:54] | So you thought you’d bilk the system. | 看来你赢了这个体系 |
[38:56] | But you got greedy. | 但你贪心不足 |
[38:58] | You went after the big prize the half-a-million dollar grant,right? | 你想要那50万奖金吧 |
[39:03] | A prize that big,we needed an edge. | 那是笔巨款 我们得有优势 |
[39:05] | Is that why you seduced Julia? | 所以你搞上了Julia? |
[39:07] | I needed her endorsement. | 我需要她的认可 |
[39:11] | But then I started to care about her. | 但我开始喜欢她 |
[39:13] | That was the first complication. | 那成了首要难题 |
[39:14] | And Lambert was the second. | 其次是Lambert |
[39:16] | Lambert found out I didn’t go to Cambridge. | Lambert查到我没有上过剑桥大学 |
[39:18] | Said he wouldn’t go to the police | 他说不会报警 |
[39:19] | if I withdrew my grant application and left the school. | 只要我撤销奖金申请 离开学校 |
[39:23] | So you thought if you get rid of Lambert,you might still have a shot at the big money. | 所以只要能解决Lambert 你还有机会拿大奖 |
[39:27] | Thought we could make it look like an accident. | 我们能把它伪装成事故 |
[39:29] | But why the second bomb? | 但为什么要安置第二个炸弹 |
[39:30] | I mean,why target Julia? | 我是说 为什么盯上Julia |
[39:32] | I was trying to take the heat off of Sean,put it on Michael. | 我想把你们的注意力 从Sean转移到Michael身上 |
[39:34] | Dennis promised me that Julia wouldn’t get hurt. | Dennis保证Julia不会受伤的 |
[39:36] | Said she wouldn’t even be in her office. | 他说她根本不会在办公室里 |
[39:39] | And you believed him. | 你相信了他 |
[40:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:13] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[40:36] | The graves were littered with pupa casings. | 墓里面填满了蛹 |
[40:39] | Looked like somebody dumped a ton of Rice Krispies on top of a bunch of Halloween skeletons. | 看起来就像有人在一堆万圣节骷髅上 盖了很多脆米饼 |
[40:44] | It indicated that it wasn’t a proper burial. | 说明这不是一个正式的墓地 |
[40:47] | During the Inca period,there was no great punishment. | 但印加文明没有酷刑 (古印第安人文明 毁于西班牙殖民者) |
[40:49] | We think it was meant as a warning don’t mess with the Moche. | 我们认为这是在警告别和莫切人对着干 (古秘鲁文明 早于印加文明 用活人献祭) |
[40:54] | So anyway,how a was your week?What’d you do? | 你这周过得怎样 做了些啥 |
[40:57] | Well,I almost got blown up twice. | 我两次差点被炸飞 |
[40:59] | I accused your ex-girlfriend of murder.And,I… | 指控你的前女友有杀人嫌疑 还有… |
[41:02] | I told off your mother. | 批评了你妈妈 |
[41:04] | good.You kept busy. | 很好 看来很忙嘛 |
[41:05] | Yeah.See what happens when you stand me up? | 你放我鸽子给我添了多少事 |
[41:08] | – Who’s that? – it’s your mother. | – 谁来了 – 你妈妈 |
[41:13] | Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[41:15] | You never came to the office when I was working there. | 我在那儿工作时 你从不来办公室看我 |
[41:19] | I heard you and Sara had an exciting week. | 听说你和Sara这周过得很充实 |
[41:30] | African violets. | 非洲紫罗兰 |
[41:33] | They’re beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[41:34] | I told her you liked vegetation. | 我告诉她 你喜欢植物 |
[41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:40] | I’m sorry,too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[41:44] | Can we start over? | 能和好吗 |
[41:51] | When I come back,the three of us will go out to dinner. | 等我回来 三人一起吃顿饭吧 |
[41:55] | Soon. | 快了 |
[42:05] | Your mother is talking about our sex life. | 你妈妈在谈论咱俩的性生活 |
[42:11] | In Incan society,the Moche elders would pass down their knowledge of sexual pleasure | 印加社会里 年长的莫切人会将 自己对男欢女爱的知识 |
[42:17] | to the younger generation. | 传给下一代 |
[42:19] | Their stories were documented on their pottery. | 那些故事记录在陶罐上 |
[42:22] | Little ceramic jars called “sex pots. | 叫做”性爱小罐”的小陶罐 |
[42:26] | Sex pots. | 性爱小罐(也可指性感女人) |
[42:34] | Sometimes too much. | 有时候太多了 |
[42:38] | Love you both. | 爱你们 |
[42:40] | Love you,too. | 我们也爱你 |
[42:41] | Bye. | 拜 hwoody 拧麻花 |
[42:46] | CSI Season 11 Episode 13 | 犯罪现场调查 |