时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Strangled! | 勒杀! |
[00:05] | Left outside the dumpster. | 尸体被丢去垃圾箱 |
[00:07] | That’s a new one. | 这是最新的一个 |
[00:08] | Maybe the killer wanted her to be found. | 也许凶手希望她被发现 |
[00:11] | Wait– you actually think this is real? | 等一下– 你以为这是真的? |
[00:13] | Well look at her coloring,she is not dead. | 看看她皮肤的颜色 她没死 |
[00:16] | With all due respect,Mandy,you’re a fingerprint expert,and this is kind of out of your league. | 恕我直言 Mandy 你是指纹专家 但这个问题超出你的专业范围了 |
[00:22] | And I quote,”She is not only merely dead,she is most sincerely dead.” | 请允许我引用一句– “她不只是死了 她是真真实实地死了” 出自 |
[00:28] | I beg to differ,Dorothy. | 恕我不能赞同 Dorothy (著名童话 |
[00:30] | If you knew your Wizard of Oz, | 如果你真熟悉OZ国历险记 |
[00:31] | you’d know that it was the Munchkin coroner that pronounced her dead,not the girl with the dog. | 就知道宣布女巫死亡的是梦境城验尸官 而非带着狗的小姑娘 |
[00:36] | Slow night in here,kids? | 漫长的夜晚哈 孩子们? |
[00:38] | You do know that everything posted on this Web site’s fake,don’t you? | 你们知道这个网站上发布的照片 都是假的吧 |
[00:42] | I mean,come on. You guys are supposed to be professionals. | 得了吧 你们可都是专家啊 |
[00:44] | Exactly what I’ve been trying to tell them. | 这正是我想要跟他们讲的 |
[00:47] | So,you made up your mind already? | 那么说 你已经拿定主意了? |
[00:49] | You haven’t thoroughly examined the photo. | 你还没仔细检查过照片 |
[00:52] | That’s not very professional. | 真不敬业 |
[00:55] | All right,zoom in on the hand. | 好吧 放大她的手 |
[01:02] | Look there,by her knuckle. | 那里 看她的关节 |
[01:03] | Blood vessels are distended; that means she has blood pressure. | 血管扩张 这说明她还有血压 |
[01:06] | Arms flexed,muscles are contracted. | 手臂弯曲 肌肉紧缩 |
[01:08] | She’s alive. It’s a fake. | 她还活着 这是假的 |
[01:10] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[01:12] | Hand is below the level of her heart. | 手的位置低于心脏 |
[01:13] | Blood’s pooled in her extremity,distending the vessels. | 血液会流向那里 导致血管扩张 |
[01:16] | It could be lividity,not blood pressure. | 很可能是瘀血 而非血压所致 |
[01:19] | But how do you explain that flexed arm? | 那弯曲的手臂又如何解释? |
[01:21] | Body position puts pressure on the tendons,pulling her arm into a slight flex. | 尸体的姿势对肌腱产生压力 导致她的手臂轻微弯曲 |
[01:28] | I say she’s dead. | 我认为她死了 |
[01:30] | – Hard to tell without a body. – You’re right. | – 没有尸体的情况下很难说 – 没错 |
[01:33] | And if this is real,then we have a DB off the strip. | 如果这是真的 那长街附近就有具尸体 |
[01:37] | Looks like it’s,uh,west of the Tropicana. | 看起来应该在热带天堂酒店往西 |
[01:40] | We should go check it out. | 我们应该去查查 |
[01:41] | I’m telling you,it’s a waste of time. | 我告诉你这是在浪费时间 |
[01:44] | Hundred bucks says I’m right. | 100块赌我是正确的 |
[01:47] | I don’t even think you have $100. But let’s go; I’ll drive. | 你有没有100块都值得怀疑 不过可以去看看 我来开车 |
[02:05] | LVPD– make a hole,people. | 维加斯警察 请大家让一让 |
[02:07] | Oh,man,this just keeps getting better. | 伙计 这感觉越来越棒了 |
[02:24] | “She is most sincerely dead.” | “她是真真实实地死了” |
[02:27] | I suppose it would be tasteless for me to mention the 100 bucks you owe me. | 我觉得提醒你欠我100块有点不地道 |
[02:30] | Extremely. | 是非常不地道 |
[02:31] | Any of you curious kittens think to call 911? | 你们这些好奇猫就没想过打911吗? |
[02:37] | Dispatch,Charlie 0-5 Stokes. I got a 419. I need two backup units to my location. | 派遣中心 我是C0-5 Stokes 发现一具尸体 请派2组人来这里 |
[02:42] | Hey,man! | 嘿 伙计! |
[02:44] | Hey,that’s my camera. | 嘿 那是我的相机 |
[02:46] | Yeah,well,now it’s our evidence. | 是的 但它现在是我们的证物了 |
[02:48] | And this is our crime scene. | 这里是犯罪现场 |
[02:49] | And you’re a suspect. I want to see some I.D. | 你则是嫌疑犯 我要看你的证件 |
[02:52] | And that goes for the rest of you! Nobody’s leaving now! | 你们其他人也是! 谁都不准离开! |
[02:55] | You’re all suspects! I want to see some I.D.! | 你们都是嫌疑犯! 我要看你们的证件! |
[03:03] | Come on,now. | 别乱动 |
[03:07] | Where you going,bud? | 你要去哪儿 小子? |
[03:09] | Show’s just getting started. | 好戏才刚刚开始 |
[03:36] | CSI Season 11 Episode 11 | 飞羽缤纷 SAMA 犯罪现场调查 |
[03:47] | Look,Officer, I just got off work at the diner. | 听我说 警官 我刚刚从速食店下班 |
[03:51] | You can call my boss. He’ll tell you I was there all night. | 你可以给我老板打电话 他能证明我整晚都在店里 |
[03:54] | I came by ’cause I saw the picture on the Web site. | 我来这里只是因为在网上看到了那张照片 |
[03:56] | Nice little crime scene you got here. | 你找到的犯罪现场真是不错 |
[03:59] | So you called in your own 419 off a Web posting? | 那么说 你为网站上贴的尸体照报了警? |
[04:02] | I mean,I heard of firemen setting fires to get overtime. | 我听说过消防员放火来赚加班费 |
[04:04] | Don’t tell me you’re dropping bodies for extra cash. | 别跟我说你们故意扔尸体来赚钱 |
[04:06] | Well,he does need 100 bucks. | 他的确急需100块 |
[04:10] | T.O.D. was four to six hours ago. | 死亡时间是4到6个小时之前 |
[04:14] | Petechial hemorrhaging,consistent with strangulation. | 点状皮下出血 符合勒杀的特征 |
[04:17] | Yeah,the orange cord around her neck was my first clue. | 绕住她脖子的橘黄色带子 也是这么跟我说的 |
[04:20] | Yeah. Looks like a lanyard. | 是的 看起来像是条挂绳 |
[04:22] | Something was attached to it– an I.D. badge or… security pass. | 曾经用来串什么东西 身份卡或通行证 |
[04:26] | Could be a robbery. | 可能是抢劫 |
[04:28] | Little black dress,stilettos– she could be a tourist. | 黑色短裙 细高跟鞋–也许是游客 |
[04:31] | Or working girl. | 或者是个妓女 |
[04:32] | Either way,she should have stuck to the Strip. | 不管怎样 她都应该待在长街那里 |
[04:34] | I mean,you know,out here– isolated lot,at night– this place is bad news. | 在这里–这么偏僻 又是晚上 –这里不是好地方 |
[04:40] | Victim is Amber Rowe. Priors for solicitation and possession. | 死者名叫Amber Rowe 有过卖淫和非法持毒的前科 |
[04:44] | Well,C.O.D.’s asphyxiation due to strangulation. | 死亡原因是勒杀导致的窒息 |
[04:47] | I did a wet mount. She had intercourse shortly before death. | 我做了个湿涂片 她在死前不久发生过性交 |
[04:51] | Lots of swimmers. | 到处都是精子 |
[04:53] | And I thought hookers enforced the raincoat rule. | 我还以为妓女会要求客人戴安全套 |
[04:56] | Anyway,she died around 1:00 a.m. | 她是在凌晨1点左右被害的 |
[04:59] | Most hookers hit the streets between 11:00 and midnight. | 大多数妓女都是在11点到午夜之间上街 |
[05:01] | Maybe those swimmers were from her first and last trick of the night. | 也许这些精子来自她当晚的所有客人 |
[05:05] | Well,I sent the rape kit to DNA. | 我已经把DNA送去做强奸测试了 |
[05:08] | You mind if I use your laptop for a second? | 你不介意我用下你的笔记本吧 |
[05:11] | Open a new window. I’m in the middle of an auction– Robert Johnson 78s. | 开个新窗口 我正在参与拍卖 |
[05:17] | What’s up,Nicky? | 怎么了 Nicky? |
[05:22] | This is a photo from the Web site. | 这是网站上的照片 |
[05:24] | Take a look at the position of the lanyard. | 来看看这条挂绳的位置 |
[05:27] | It’s tight around the bottom of her neck– here. | 它勒在脖子的底部– 这里 |
[05:30] | But the ligature mark on the body’s different. | 但是 尸体上的勒痕位置却不同 |
[05:33] | It’s higher,at an angle. | 位置更高 而且有角度 |
[05:37] | This is not a match. | 这跟照片上的不符 |
[05:39] | The killer dumped the body,Nick. | 凶手丢弃了尸体 Nick |
[05:41] | The lanyard could’ve changed position. | 挂绳很可能会改变位置 |
[05:43] | Could be any number of explanations. | 这有无数种解释 |
[05:46] | I don’t know. The dress in the photo looks different,too. | 我不知道 不过照片中的裙子 看起来也不太一样 |
[05:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[05:51] | They’re not the same. | 它们不一样 |
[05:55] | There’s sequins along the neckline of the dress. | 这条裙子的领圈上有亮片 |
[05:58] | Take a look at the dress she was found in. | 看看她被发现时穿的裙子 |
[06:00] | Yeah,right here. | 在这里 |
[06:06] | No sequins. | 没有亮片 |
[06:09] | Same location… and I know this is the same girl. | 相同的地点…也是同一个女孩 |
[06:14] | The photo shows a different dress,different ligature. | 照片上却显示不同的衣着和挂绳位置 |
[06:17] | Well,how’s that happen? | 这是怎么回事? |
[06:21] | So I contacted the Web hosts from VictimsOfVegas.com. | 我联系了VictimsOfVegas.com的站长 |
[06:24] | They sent over the metadata for the uploaded photo. | 他们发来了上传照片的元数据 |
[06:27] | According to the data,the picture of your dead hooker was taken at 12:23 a.m. two nights ago. | 这些数据显示 死亡妓女的照片 拍摄于2天前的午夜12点23分 |
[06:33] | But she died around 1:00 a.m.– this morning. | 但是她死于今天凌晨1点 |
[06:36] | So the photo was taken at least 24 hours before she died. | 那么 照片至少拍摄于她死前24小时 |
[06:39] | Your metadata must be wrong. | 你的元数据肯定错了 |
[06:41] | No,no,I don’t think so. | 不不 我不这么认为 |
[06:42] | You really can’t stand to lose a bet,can you? | 你就这么不肯承认失败吗? |
[06:45] | – Are you in on this? – Wait. Don’t look at me. Data’s data. | – 这事你也有份? – 嘿 别看我 数据就是数据 |
[06:49] | Zoom in on that hubcap,Archie. | 放大那个轮毂罩 Archie |
[06:57] | – Fireworks?! – Yep. | – 礼花?! – 没错 |
[06:59] | Over the Tangiers. Every Wednesday night from midnight to 12:30. | 丹吉尔酒店 每周三晚上从12点到12点半 |
[07:02] | This photo was taken two nights ago,Greg,and she was alive. | 这张照片拍摄于2天前 Greg 那时候她还活着 |
[07:05] | I think you owe the man 100 bucks. | 我想你欠这位先生100块 |
[07:07] | So what are we saying? | 那说明了什么? |
[07:08] | A killer fakes a photo of a dead hooker in a Dumpster 24 hours before he kills her for real? | 凶手先制作了假的弃尸照片 24小时后再动手杀害妓女? |
[07:14] | That’s insane. | 真是变态 |
[07:16] | No. No,you know what’s really insane? | 不不 你知道什么才是真正的变态吗? |
[07:20] | Betting against me. | 就是跟我打赌 |
[07:22] | Let’s go,baby. | 掏钱吧 伙计 |
[07:26] | Thanks a lot,Archie. | 谢了 Archie |
[07:39] | Didn’t hear you ride up. | 我没听到你骑摩托的声音 |
[07:41] | Thought you said it was just running rough. | 我以为你说只是运转不良 |
[07:42] | Yeah,it was until about a half mile ago when it died in front of a high school… | 开始的确是 但离这还有1.5公里时 它在一所高中前熄火了 |
[07:46] | full of youngsters who need to be taught that this is proper motorcycle attire and not fodder for ridicule. | 一群少教养的青少年 我这可是最恰当的摩托装 不是笑料 |
[07:52] | I thought you said this bike was all original. | 我记得你说过这辆车是原厂的 |
[07:54] | That’s what the guy at the swap meet told me. | 我在旧货市场遇到的那家伙这么说的 |
[07:56] | You bought a vintage bike at a swap meet? | 你在旧货市场买古董摩托? |
[07:59] | Is that bad? | 那样做不对吗? |
[08:00] | Tell me you got the name and number of the guy that sold this bike to you. | 告诉我你留了卖车家伙的姓名和电话 |
[08:03] | Well,he-he had honest eyes and a firm handshake. | 那家伙的眼神很诚实 握手也很用力 |
[08:07] | Your headlight,your tank– that’s real. | 你的车前灯 油箱– 这些都是真的 |
[08:09] | Your taillight’s retro,your seat’s retro… | 尾灯是后配的 座位也是后配的… |
[08:13] | You got some… sloppy welding here at the exhaust. | 这里还有… 排气管焊接很粗糙 |
[08:17] | This,uh,rearview mirror is certainly not original. | 后视镜肯定不是原装的 |
[08:21] | So I got suckered. | 所以我上当了 |
[08:22] | Yes,you did. | 没错 |
[08:23] | My bike’s a Frankenstein monster. | 我的摩托是个组装的怪物 |
[08:25] | Yes,Igor. | 没错 助手先生 |
[08:26] | But listen… maybe we can get it running again for you. | 不过别急… 也许我们能让它重新跑起来 |
[08:32] | You been working on the bike,David? | 你彻底检查过车子了 David? |
[08:34] | No. Why? | 还没 怎么了? |
[08:35] | Well…there’s blood on your air filter. | 你的空气过滤器上有血迹 |
[08:41] | Think I may have found your problem. | 我找到你的车毛病在哪了 |
[08:47] | – What is that? – That is tissue. | – 那是什么? – 皮肤组织 |
[08:48] | – See the ridge detail? – Yeah. | – 看到那些细小突起了吗? – 看见了 |
[08:49] | And the partial nail? | 还有一片指甲? |
[08:51] | Judging from the width,I’d say this was the tip of someone’s thumb. | 从宽度判断 这应该是某人的拇指尖 |
[08:54] | All I wanted to buy was a sweet ride. | 我只是想买部好坐骑 |
[08:55] | Well,it looks like you bought yourself a crime scene. | 怎么说 似乎你还买了个犯罪现场 |
[08:57] | Yeah,you’re right. | 是啊 没错 |
[08:58] | – You know,I’ve been defrauded. – And “bethumbed.” | – 所以 我被人骗 – 还被”指”点了一回 |
[09:00] | Yeah,I’m going to get to the bottom of this! | 我非查个水落石出不可! |
[09:02] | You wanted to be in the field more. | 你还想继续出外勤的话 |
[09:05] | Follow the evidence. | 就顺着证据追查下去吧 |
[09:10] | I talked to this vice cop I know. | 我跟一个认识的风化组警官谈过 |
[09:11] | He said that Amber Rowe was a regular,but that she cleaned her act up. | 他说Amber Rowe是个老手 不过已经洗手不干了 |
[09:15] | She got out of the business about six months ago. | 6个月之前她洗手不干 |
[09:17] | Guess not. | 估计没有 |
[09:21] | LVPD! Open up! | 维加斯警察! 开门! |
[09:26] | Can I help you? | 什么事? |
[09:27] | Yeah,we’re looking for Amber Rowe’s apartment. Who are you? | 我们在找Amber Rowe的公寓 你是谁? |
[09:30] | I’m her boyfriend. | 我是她男友 |
[09:35] | She,uh… promised me she wasn’t going to do it anymore. | 她 呃… 跟我保证 说她不会再干这一行了 |
[09:39] | Do you know if she had a pimp? | 知道她是否有个拉皮条的? |
[09:42] | Obviously she was… pretty good at hiding that stuff from me. | 很显然… 她很擅长对我隐瞒关于 那方面的事情 |
[09:46] | So,she must have been getting calls from dates,all hours of the day and night. | 所以 无论白天黑夜 她肯定时不时 接到”生意”上的电话 |
[09:53] | How’d she hide that? | 她怎么瞒过你的? |
[09:54] | She told me that she was modeling,you know? | 她说她在干模特的工作 |
[09:57] | That things were going really well for her. | 说她事业一帆风顺 |
[09:59] | So let me get this straight. Your model girlfriend doesn’t come home last night, | 我直说了 你的模特女友昨晚没回家 |
[10:03] | and you don’t start to think there might be something wrong? | 你就没觉得有什么不对劲? |
[10:05] | She called me last night,all right? | 她昨晚还打电话给我的 |
[10:07] | just after midnight– and told me that she was out with some of her friends. | 那时午夜刚过 她说要和几个朋友一起出去 |
[10:12] | She’d see me in the morning. It’s Vegas. | 她说早上回来看我 这里是拉斯维加斯 不是很正常嘛 |
[10:14] | – | – And what’s your first name again? – Craig. |
[10:17] | Craig. | 你叫什么来着? |
[10:20] | And,uh… what is it that you do for a living,Craig? | 还有 呃… 你以什么为生Craig? |
[10:25] | I do a little consulting. | 我做些咨询工作 |
[10:27] | In your pajamas? In the middle of the day? | 穿着睡衣? 大白天的? |
[10:30] | Hey,you know,I,uh… don’t see much,uh,consulting going on. | 你看 我看不出你…哪里像是搞咨询的 |
[10:35] | Hey,I don’t let my girlfriend support me,if that’s what you think. | 我可没让女朋友养我 你们这么想就错了 |
[10:41] | All right,look. I mean,I think,deep down…I knew. | 好吧 听着 我是说 其实打心里…我知道 |
[10:46] | You know? But I couldn’t stop her. | – 你知道? – 但我无法阻止她 |
[10:48] | For Amber,hooking was… was like a drug,you know? | 对Amber来说 卖淫就像是…有瘾 你明白吗? |
[10:53] | Nah,I just,uh,I don’t know. | 不 我只是…我不知道 |
[10:55] | I don’t know,I guess she stayed with me ’cause…I made her feel safe. | 也许她跟我在一起只是因为… 我让她有安全感 |
[11:00] | Tell you what,why don’t you put on some clothes and have a cup of coffee with the officer outside | 干嘛不穿好衣服 出去和外面的警官 一起喝杯咖啡 |
[11:04] | while we take a look around here for a little bit? | 我们得在屋里瞧一瞧 你看怎么样 |
[11:07] | I mean,you don’t mind,do you? | 我是说 你不介意吧? |
[11:09] | You got nothing to hide. | 反正你也没什么隐瞒的 |
[11:11] | No. | 是这样 |
[12:36] | I examined that little black dress that Nick and I found in Amber Rowe’s apartment. | 我检测了一下我和Nick在Amber Rowe 公寓里找到的那条黑裙 |
[12:41] | Oh,the one she was wearing when she wasn’t dead? | 她没死时穿的那条? |
[12:43] | Yeah,found hairs– Equus burchelli,otherwise known as zebra– confined to the butt area of the dress. | 没错 上面有些毛发 学名Equus burchelli 就是斑马 但只有裙子的臀部区域才有 |
[12:51] | So,what,she was sitting on a zebra? | 所以呢 她骑在斑马身上? |
[12:54] | More likely zebra-skin seats. | 不如说坐在铺着斑马皮的座位上 |
[12:56] | I thought zebra seats went out with disco. | 我以为这种座和迪斯科一样 早过时了 |
[12:58] | Well,actually,they’re making a comeback,starting about three hours ago. | 貌似3小时前开始 它们卷土重来了 |
[13:03] | Now,a buddy in Patrol sent this to me. | 一个巡逻的哥们把这个交给我 |
[13:05] | It’s not an official police photo,but it’s been making the rounds. | 不是警方的官方照片 但也能说明问题了 |
[13:10] | That’s Carrot Top. | 这不是Carrot Top吗 |
[13:12] | He went missing the other night. | 有一天晚上他失踪了 |
[13:14] | Kidnapped for a few hours. | 被绑架了几个小时 |
[13:15] | Looks like he was found. | 貌似被找到了 |
[13:19] | Zoom in on his wrists. | 把他的手腕位置放大 |
[13:25] | That’s the same type of lanyard used to strangle Amber Rowe. | 这跟勒死Amber Rowe的绳子是同一类型 |
[13:28] | Sure is. | 肯定是 |
[13:30] | Carrot Top and a dead hooker. | Carrot Top 再加个死掉的妓女 |
[13:34] | Why am I not laughing? | 我怎么就笑不出来呢? |
[13:41] | So what’s the deal,Captain? The sheriff told my manager everything was cool. | 什么情况 队长? 警长告诉我的经理 已经没事了 |
[13:45] | I said I wouldn’t press any charges. | 我也说了我不会起诉 |
[13:46] | Well,now we know why. | 现在 我们知道你为啥不起诉了 |
[13:48] | The other night got a little wilder than your story about how some crazed fans kidnapped you, | 你当时说有疯狂粉丝绑架你 把你灌醉然后绑在豪车后座 |
[13:52] | got you drunk,and hog-tied you in the back of a limo. | 貌似真实情况比这重口味吧 |
[13:55] | Well,when you’re a celebrity– icon,you know– things are a little nutty. | 怎么说呢 名人嘛 偶像 你知道 有时候会有些头脑发热 |
[13:58] | Sometimes you’re a target,you know? There’s a lot of crazy people out here. | 有时候会变成别人的靶子? 现在疯子可不少 |
[14:01] | Icon. | 偶像 |
[14:02] | My face is on a room key. Dude,I kill in Vegas– look at that. | 房卡上有我的头像 哥们 在赌城 我可是很有杀伤力的 瞧瞧 |
[14:05] | That’s what we want to talk to you about. | 我们就想谈谈你的杀伤力 |
[14:10] | You seen her before? | 之前见过她吗? |
[14:14] | Looks like you knew her. | 看起来你认识她 |
[14:15] | I did know her. She was alive when I knew her– she was hot. | 我确实认识她 那会她还活着 性感辣妹 |
[14:19] | When I say that,I mean,like,in a live way. | 我的意思是 很有活力 |
[14:21] | She was,she was definitely alive when I saw her last. | 我最后一次见到她时 她绝对还活着 |
[14:24] | And how did you two get together? | 你们怎么走到一起的? |
[14:25] | I had a show the other night and,uh,I wanted to blow off a little steam, | 一天晚上我有场表演 想放点烟雾弹出来 充充场面 |
[14:28] | so I got a limo,just in case things turned out better than they normally do. | 所以我弄了辆豪华轿车 要是那晚反应异常热烈 我也有所准备 |
[14:31] | “Carrot Top’s Wild Ride.” | “Carrot Top 狂野之骑” |
[14:34] | How’d it start? | 如何开始的? |
[14:36] | It started at a,uh,strip club. | 开始的时候是在…一个脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[14:38] | I know,shocker,right? It’s called Crazy Ponies. | 够劲爆 是吧? 叫”疯狂的小马” |
[14:40] | It was great ’cause some of my fans were there, | 演出很棒 因为很多粉丝来捧场 |
[14:42] | and so,that’s good,’cause they buy you drinks and everything else,so… | 很不错 他们会请你喝饮料 还有其它东西… |
[14:44] | And this girl– was,was she the “everything else”? | 还有这个姑娘 她就是”其它东西”? |
[14:48] | She was the “everything else,” yeah. | 没错没错 她就是”其它东西” |
[14:49] | I remember her high-beams. | 我记得她那对”前灯” |
[14:51] | Very attractive. | 很迷人 |
[14:52] | Couple guys there,too. I don’t remember them as well. | 还有其他几个人 我不记得他们了 |
[14:57] | After that,it was lights out. | 在那之后我就没有意识了 |
[14:58] | Next thing I know,I see a bunch of cops laughing at me,and I wasn’t telling any jokes, | 接下来我能记得的 一伙条子冲着我乐 我又没说什么笑话 |
[15:03] | so we kind of wanted to keep it on the lowdown,you know,’cause I have a reputation. | 所以我们还是想低调处理 我是名人 得顾及名誉 |
[15:06] | You probably know that,though. | 估计你们也清楚 |
[15:08] | – Hog-tied…in your boxer shorts,passed out on zebra skin. – Yep. | – 四肢反绑 只穿短裤 晕在斑马座上 – 没错 |
[15:12] | That’s kind of an image you can’t get out of your head. | 这种画面想忘都忘不了 |
[15:14] | It’s an image we’d all like to get out of our heads. Thanks for bringing it up. | 是人都想忘掉 谢谢你又让我想起了 |
[15:17] | So these guys that were in the limo– can you describe them for me? | 这些在豪车里的人 能形容一下吗? |
[15:21] | Uh,my eyes were more on the girl. | 我只注意那女孩来着 |
[15:24] | Uh,they were two preppy guys,and they asked for,for passes,and they were nice, | 2个像大学生的人 找我要入场券 他们人很好 |
[15:29] | so I gave ’em a couple backstage passes,and they used them to,uh,tie me up. | 所以我就给了他们后台入场券 他们就在那绑了我 |
[15:33] | Well,you’re lucky you didn’t end up like Amber. | 你该庆幸没像Amber这样 |
[15:37] | – To think the Topper was in danger. – Yeah. | – 我觉得Topper危险了 – 嗯 |
[15:40] | It’s a shame only the good die young,isn’t it? | 英年早逝真是一大遗憾 不是吗? |
[15:43] | I get,like,one phone call,don’t I? | 我想打个电话 行吗? |
[15:45] | You don’t need a lawyer,Topper. | 你不需要律师 Topper |
[15:46] | I know,I need my publicist. | 我知道 我找我的公关人员 |
[16:32] | What do you think– cheap jewelry? | 你怎么看– 廉价珠宝? |
[16:34] | Well,looks like it’s from some sort of costume. | 看起来像是什么戏服上的 |
[16:37] | Could be from a previous rental. | 可能是以前租的人留下的 |
[16:39] | So do you think you have to request zebra-skin seats,or did Carrot Top just get lucky? | 你认为他是特意要求斑马皮座椅 还是Carrot Top运气好赶上一辆? |
[16:51] | Ran DNA on the thumb and blood we found on my motorcycle air filter. | 检验了拇指和空气过滤器上血迹的DNA |
[16:55] | The blood and the thumb were from two different contributors? | 拇指和血迹分别来自不同的人? |
[16:58] | Ran both through CODIS,ran the thumb through AFIS. | 都查了DNA数据库 拇指还查了指纹数据库 |
[17:00] | There were no hits on the thumb,but the blood came back to an unidentified male victim in a bus accident. | 拇指没结果 但血迹来自于巴士车祸的无名尸体 |
[17:07] | A month ago,Highway 19,head-on collision between two buses. | 1个月前 19号高速公路上2辆巴士迎头相撞 |
[17:15] | Both drivers were killed. | 两车司机均死亡 |
[17:17] | Now,the blood wasn’t a match to either one of the drivers, | 血迹DNA与2个司机都不匹配 |
[17:19] | but the unknown male was thought to be a passenger on one of the buses. | 认为未知男性是其中一辆车的乘客 |
[17:23] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样想 |
[17:24] | You’re thinking the unknown male wasn’t on the bus. He was on your bike? | 你认为他不在车上 在你的摩托上? |
[17:29] | I think the body was vaporized. | 我想尸体被蒸发了 |
[17:31] | It’s possible,isn’t it? | 也有可能 对吧? |
[17:32] | Well,there’s no mention of a motorcycle in this accident report. | 但事故报告里没提到摩托车 |
[17:35] | Nor in any of the news reports,but that doesn’t mean my bike wasn’t there. | 新闻里也没说 但也不能说明就没有 |
[17:39] | Doesn’t it? | 没有吗? |
[17:40] | Oh,come on,surely you’ve heard this story. It’s been around for decades. | 我说 你肯定听过这故事 都疯传十几年了 |
[17:43] | No. | 真没 |
[17:48] | Family in a VW Beetle are crushed between two semis. | 一家人开着甲壳虫 被两辆货车挤扁 |
[17:52] | Nobody realizes this until they pry the semis apart | 谁也不知道 直到他们分开货车 |
[17:55] | and there’s the VW,accordioned,with the family entombed inside it. | 才看到手风琴一样的甲壳虫和那一家人 |
[17:59] | That sounds like an urban myth to me. | 听着像都市传说 |
[18:01] | Yeah,more like a fairy tale compared to what must have happened that dark night on that lonely stretch of two-lane terror. | 与月黑风高夜 阴森恐怖的公路上 发生的事相比 这更像童话了 |
[18:07] | It says here it happened during the day. | 这儿说是白天 |
[18:10] | Also says… the wreckage was hauled away by Mars Brothers Salvage. | 而且…残骸被火星兄弟救援队拉走了 |
[18:15] | You might want to check that out. | 可以去看看 |
[18:27] | If you’re looking for tickets for a show,I could call in a favor,but… | 你要是想去看表演 我可以帮你 但… |
[18:29] | Thanks. Actually,I’m looking for these. | 谢了 我是在找这些东西 |
[18:32] | Found them in the limo. | 在一辆豪车里找到的 |
[18:34] | Trace says the chain is silicon-bronze plated and the emerald is tourmaline. | 痕检证实链子是硅青铜镀金 绿宝石是电气石 |
[18:39] | It’s costume jewelry. | 是表演用饰品 |
[18:42] | Emphasis being on costume. | 特别是在服装上 |
[18:44] | Bring up the Mediterranean. | 想到了地中海酒店 |
[18:46] | I already checked. The showroom’s dark. | 已经查过了 表演区空白 |
[18:48] | No,not the showroom,the casino. | 不 不是表演 是赌场 |
[18:49] | And click on the photo gallery. | 点相册 |
[18:52] | Okay,now pull up that photo of the Spartan in the Agora. | 把那张阿哥拉的斯巴达照片点开 (阿哥拉:古雅典的市集广场) |
[18:55] | – The what? – The mall. | – 什么? – 商场那个 |
[18:59] | I helped Sam pick out those costumes when I was a little girl. | 小时候我总帮Sam选这些戏服 |
[19:02] | I loved Kirk Douglas in Spartacus. | 我喜欢Kirk Douglas的斯巴达克斯装扮 (电影<斯巴达克斯>的男主角) |
[19:04] | I loved his skirt,his himation. | 爱死了那裙子和大长袍 |
[19:07] | I take it that’s Greek? | 是希腊的? |
[19:08] | It’s the cloak. | 就是斗篷 |
[19:10] | That and the skirt were my idea. | 那可是我的主意 |
[19:13] | All I’m saying is that your trace is from a Greek. | 我只想说 你要找的是个希腊人 |
[19:16] | Spartacus was in that limo. | 豪车里有个斯巴达克斯 |
[19:24] | Two nights ago,I was on a bathroom break. | 2天前的晚上 我正上厕所 |
[19:27] | Can’t be easy in that getup. | 这身衣服可真不方便 |
[19:29] | Well,it’s not so much the skirt as it is the armor and weaponry. | 不是裙子的问题 主要是这盾牌和武器 |
[19:32] | Right up here. | 就这儿 |
[19:34] | Scene of the crime. | 犯罪现场 |
[19:37] | I go to the gym,work out. | 我去健身房锻炼 |
[19:39] | Like to think I can handle myself,but these guys caught me at a strategic disadvantage. | 我很想自己解决 但当时那些人抓住了我的弱点 |
[19:46] | “Guys”– so there was more than one? | “那些人”–不止一个? |
[19:48] | Well,it would take at least two. I mean,I didn’t actually see ’em. | 至少2个 我也没看到 |
[19:54] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[19:56] | All right,well,tell me what happened. | 好吧 说说经过 |
[19:58] | Sat my gear down on the floor like I always do,took a seat. | 把装备都放在地上 我一直这样 然后坐下 |
[20:14] | I grabbed onto the door,but they hit me with it. | 我抓着门 但他们直接用门撞我 |
[20:22] | Bastard took my sword,cloak,shield and helmet. | 他们拿走了我的剑 斗篷 盾牌和头盔 |
[20:25] | I mean,took me half a week’s pay to replace them. | 花了我半周薪水才重新搞定 |
[20:27] | Why would anyone want that stuff? | 他们拿那些东西来干嘛? |
[20:29] | I mean,what guy’s gonna dress like a Spartan if he doesn’t have to? | 没必要的话 干嘛装成斯巴达? |
[20:31] | Well,I can think of about 300. | 随便一想都有300个理由 |
[20:34] | Excuse me. | 抱歉让一下 |
[20:49] | I think I found your barbarians. | 我找到那野蛮人了 |
[20:55] | I don’t know what to tell you,boys. | 我也不知道说什么 |
[20:56] | We just haul the wrecks away and sell off any good parts we can salvage. | 我们只是把残骸拖回来 捡好的卖出去 |
[21:00] | Do you recall a head-on collision between two buses on Highway 19 last month? | 还记得上月19号高速公路上 2辆巴士迎头相撞的事故吗? |
[21:03] | Oh,yeah. Hell of a mess. | 记得 简直就是一团糟 |
[21:06] | Pretty nasty cleanup,too. | 清理真是够麻烦 |
[21:08] | Well,do you still have the buses here? | 那巴士还在吗? |
[21:11] | Oh,boy. | 伙计 |
[21:13] | You know,my brother Denny’s in charge of inventory. | 我弟弟Denny管仓库 |
[21:15] | Denny! | |
[21:17] | What? | 啥事? |
[21:18] | Hey,where are them two buses from that demo derby on 19? | 19号路的那两辆巴士呢? |
[21:22] | They’re over in row nine. | 第九排 |
[21:24] | Man,he’s good. He’s got one of them photogenic memories. | 他厉害着呢 过目不忘 |
[21:28] | Clearly. | 的确 |
[21:29] | Mind if I take a look? | 介意我去看看吗? |
[21:30] | No– anything for the police. | 不– 一切为了警官 |
[21:32] | Hey,just remember me next time I get a ticket. | 记得下次有车祸也叫我 |
[21:37] | Will do. | 会的 |
[21:38] | Yeah. Yeah,I,too,am blessed with a photogenic memory. | 我正好 也会过目不忘 |
[21:41] | You’re good here. | 那是 |
[21:45] | – I’m gonna get to work. – All right. Right down that way. This row right here. | – 我工作去了 – 好 顺着这条路下去 就在那里 |
[21:47] | Just holler if you need a hand,partner. | 有需要就喊我 |
[23:26] | Oh,no. | 噢 不是吧 |
[23:27] | How embarrassing! | 太丢人了! |
[23:28] | You are so busted! Cyber-schmooze on your own time there,Arch. | 抓你现形! 下班后再视频啊 Arch |
[23:31] | Yeah,we’re in the middle of a case here. | 我们正办案呢 |
[23:33] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[23:34] | In fact,when you were on your bathroom break with the Spartan, | 实际上 在你和斯巴达一起看厕所时 |
[23:37] | I traced the photo of the living hooker back to a social networking site. | 我顺着那妓女的照片 找到了一家社交网站 |
[23:41] | Oh,yeah? Did you get us a name? | 是吗? 找到名字吗? |
[23:43] | No. But I got three prepaid cell phone users all sharing photos on the site,anonymously. | 没 但有3个预付费手机用户 共享了这些照片 匿名的 |
[23:49] | – See,there’s Carrot Top… – And Amber. | – 看 是Carrot Top… – 和Amber |
[23:52] | Number three: “Kidnap a celebrity”? | 第3张: “绑架名人”? |
[23:55] | Check out number two. | 看看第2张 |
[23:58] | “Steal from a casino.” | “在赌场里偷东西” |
[24:00] | And number one? | 第1张呢? |
[24:03] | “Grand theft auto.” | “侠盗车手” |
[24:04] | I mean,all these photos were posted on the same night– the night before your hooker was actually murdered. | 这些照片都是同一晚发的– 是那妓女死的当天晚上 |
[24:09] | Including this photo,that ended up on VictimsOfVegas. | 包括这张 在”赌城受害者”上 |
[24:13] | Number four: “Kill a hooker.” | 第4张: “杀死一个妓女” |
[24:16] | Okay,three cell phones,three suspects– this is like some kind of twisted bucket list. | 3个手机 3个嫌犯–像是一份名单 |
[24:20] | The night starts with stealing a car,ends in murder. | 从偷车开始 到谋杀结束 |
[24:23] | Except it didn’t– they only went through with the first three things on the list. | 但并没有实现– 只干了前3件事 |
[24:27] | And they didn’t kill the hooker. | 没杀妓女 |
[24:28] | At least not until the following night. | 至少等到了第2天 |
[24:30] | All right,so,maybe on the first night,the creeps got cold feet. | 或许第1天他们临阵怯场了 |
[24:34] | And then,the next night,they decided to complete their list before heading home. | 第2天 他们决定在回家前完成这份名单 |
[24:39] | Let’s just hope the list ends here. | 希望这名单到此为止 |
[24:46] | The part I pulled from the bus at the junkyard was definitely from a Triumph motorcycle. | 我从废车堆里翻出来的碎片 绝对是凯旋摩托车上的 |
[24:49] | Sounds like you found out where the parts for your Frankenstein bike came from. | 听来你发现了你的怪物摩托 是从哪找来的零件了 |
[24:53] | Serial number traced back to a bike owned by a Peter Farmer. | 序列号查出车主是Peter Farmer |
[24:56] | Last known address: 214 Harlan Way. | 地址:哈伦街214号 |
[24:58] | Yeah,it’s an apartment. I talked to the landlord. | 是间公寓 我问过房东 |
[25:00] | Farmer’s ex-girlfriend still lives there. | Farmer的前女友还住在那 |
[25:01] | You bringing her in? | 你把她带来了? |
[25:02] | – She’s on her way to PD. – Great. | – 她正在来警局的路上 – 很好 |
[25:03] | – Care to join me? – Why not? | – 和我一起来吗? – 干嘛不? |
[25:06] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[25:08] | Are you sure,smashed between two busses? | 你确定 是被2辆巴士夹在中间撞烂的? |
[25:11] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[25:13] | Uh,when was the last time you… saw Peter? | 你最后一次见到Peter是什么时候? |
[25:18] | The day he left. | 他走的那天 |
[25:20] | I felt bad; I-I made him lunch. Curry egg salad. | 我很难过 我给他做了午饭 咖喱蛋沙拉 |
[25:24] | I love that. On toast points. | 我就爱吃 夹吐司面包 |
[25:29] | I remember his last words. | 我还记得他说的最后一句话 |
[25:32] | “We’ll always have Comic Con.” | “我们总会记得动漫展的” |
[25:36] | You were very close. | 你们关系很好 |
[25:38] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[25:39] | But… he couldn’t commit. | 可他… 他不能给我承诺 |
[25:42] | He never loved me the way he loved his mother. | 他从来没有像爱他母亲那样爱我 |
[25:45] | That’s why I ended it. | 这就是为什么我决定要分手 |
[25:47] | It’s my fault. I’m the reason he was on that motorcycle. | 是我不好 因为我 他才骑摩托出了事 |
[25:51] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[25:53] | After I broke up with Peter,he was… lost,adrift,searching. | 我跟Peter分手后 他… 好像迷失了 好像在漂泊 寻找什么 |
[25:59] | He bought the bike. | 他买了摩托车 |
[26:01] | Bought a whole outfit. | 然后买了一整套的行头 |
[26:03] | He looked just like Marlon Brando in The Wild One. | 打扮得跟<飞车党>的马龙白兰度一样 |
[26:06] | Except thinner. | 只是Peter要瘦些 |
[26:08] | He wanted to… hit the open road and…find himself. | 他想… 在公路上闯荡…想找到自我 |
[26:13] | I know. | 我明白 |
[26:15] | – May I ask you something? – Okay. | – 我可以问你件事吗? – 说吧 |
[26:18] | Was there…anything he could have said, | 有没有…可能他说什么话 |
[26:21] | was there…something he could have done that would have convinced you to give him one more chance? | 或做什么事情 能说服你 再给他一次就会吗? |
[26:27] | Um… I’ve asked myself that same question over and over. | 呃…我也一遍遍问自己相同的问题 |
[26:32] | And? | 然后呢? |
[26:34] | There is one thing. | 有一样 |
[26:36] | What? | 什么? |
[26:37] | It’s my boyfriend. | 是我男友打来的 |
[26:39] | Uh,he’s got a big race today– triathlete. I,uh,I gotta go. | 今天他有个重要比赛 三项全能 我 呃 我得走了 |
[26:45] | Thank you for… for telling me about Peter. | 谢谢你告诉我关于Peter的消息 |
[26:49] | You remind me so much of him. | 你让我想起他很多事 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:56] | – Uh,can I ask you something? – Yes. What is it? | – 能问你个问题吗? – 当然 你说? |
[27:00] | How far did he get? | 他走了多远? |
[27:02] | The Grand Canyon? Glacier Park? Nova Scotia? | 大峡谷? 冰川公园? 新斯科舍? |
[27:06] | Highway 19,near the 12 junction. | 19号公路 靠近第12个路口处 |
[27:09] | A quarter mile. | 0.25英里 |
[27:20] | Archie got the numbers from the prepaid cells that shared the bucket list photos on the social networking site. | Archie查到了在社交网站上传 人生目标列表照片的预付电话号码 |
[27:27] | Area codes are all 312. | 区域代码都是312 |
[27:29] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[27:31] | Even a life of rooting for the Cubs is no excuse for this behavior. | 就算是给小熊队打气也说不过去 (美国职棒联盟里100年未拿冠军的球队) |
[27:34] | So we know where the guys are from,we just don’t know who they are. | 现在我们知道这群家伙是从哪来的 但不知道他们的身份 |
[27:37] | I might be able to help with that. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[27:39] | The prints on the men’s door that clocked that Spartan came back to a Scott Horan. | 留在门上的指纹 那个打斯巴达人的家伙 属于一个叫Scott Horan的人 |
[27:44] | Arrested ten years ago for trespassing. | 因为非法入侵罪被监禁10年 |
[27:47] | He tried to mount Caesar’s chariot and race it down the Strip. | 他想登上凯撒酒店的战车 在长街上跑 |
[27:50] | What?! | 什么?! |
[27:51] | I love this town. | 我爱这小镇 |
[27:52] | Looks like our chariot-jacker’s from Chicago. | 看来劫车犯是从芝加哥来的 |
[27:55] | Let’s see what he’s doing now. | 来看看他现在做什么 |
[28:01] | Scott Horan– still living in the Windy City. | Scott Horan还住在芝加哥 |
[28:04] | 32 years old. | 32岁 |
[28:06] | Guy’s got a Maybach and a Bentley registered to him. | 名下登记了一辆迈巴赫和一辆宾利 |
[28:09] | Boy’s got dough. | 这家伙有钱啊 |
[28:10] | You know how boys tire of their toys. | 你知道那些男孩如何对待玩厌的玩具 |
[28:12] | But if he considers this playtime,we need to end it. | 但如果他觉得现在是游戏时间 我们就得终结它 |
[28:16] | I’ll have Brass trap Horan’s credit cards. | 让Brass查查Horan的信用卡记录 |
[28:25] | So,hotel security spotted Scott Horan in a long checkout line. | 酒店保安在收银台排队人群里 认出了Scott Horan |
[28:29] | We pulled his credit cards receipts. | 我们查看了他的信用卡收据 |
[28:30] | We found out that he bought three plane tickets and three rooms. | 发现他买了3张机票 订了3个房间 |
[28:33] | The other names are Hunter Ahern and Jeff Blakely. | 其他2个名字分别是 Hunter Ahern 和Jeff Blakely |
[28:37] | That must be our other two suspects. | 肯定是另外2名疑犯 |
[28:38] | Exactamente. | 说对了 |
[28:41] | Larry,Curly and Moe. | Larry Curly还有Moe |
[28:44] | Las Vegas Police. You’re under arrest. | 拉斯维加斯警察 你们被捕了 |
[28:45] | We-We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[28:47] | What the hell’d you do,Scott? | 见鬼 Scott你干了什么好事? |
[28:48] | Dude,you dime us out? | 伙计 你把我们出卖了? |
[28:49] | No,hey,look… hey,this isn’t what you think. | 不 嘿 你看… 不是你想的那样 |
[28:51] | Big misunderstanding. Huge! | 天大的误会 好吧! |
[28:52] | Seriously,I can explain! | 真的 我可以解释! |
[28:55] | Look,we didn’t do anything. | 听着 我们什么都没做 |
[28:57] | Really,Hunter? Who’s lying,you or the pictures? | 真的吗 Hunter? 谁在说谎 你还是照片? |
[29:00] | We were just playing a game. | 我们只是在玩游戏 |
[29:02] | Felony murder’s not a game. | 杀人重罪可不是什么游戏 |
[29:04] | Golf is a game. | 高尔夫才是游戏 |
[29:07] | We came to Vegas to celebrate our ten-year college reunion. | 我们来赌城是为毕业10周年聚会 |
[29:09] | Oh,yeah? Is killing a hooker how you celebrate? | 是吗? 你们庆祝的方法就是杀个妓女? |
[29:12] | Uh,these pictures are fake. | 那些照片上假的 |
[29:14] | My buddies,Jeff and Hunter,they were messing with me, | 我的好朋友Jeff和Hunter 他们戏弄我 |
[29:16] | and I fell for it– at least at first– but,uh,no,these are a joke at my expense. | 我还信以为真了 至少开始我以为是 但不是的 他们在取笑我 |
[29:22] | A joke? | 是个玩笑? |
[29:23] | That young lady’s dead. This ain’t no joke. | 那位年轻的女士死了 这可不是笑话 |
[29:26] | I’m,uh,I’m telling you that these are not real pictures. | 我跟你说 那不是真的 |
[29:30] | She’s not dead. You can ask her. She’ll tell you. | 她没死 你可以问她 她会告诉你 |
[29:32] | Well,she already told me from the autopsy table. | 她已经在解剖台上说了 |
[29:36] | She’s really dead? | 她真死了? |
[29:41] | As dead as it gets. | 如假包换 |
[29:43] | That’s why you’re here,Scott. | 不然你怎么被请到这的 Scott |
[29:45] | If Jeff and Hunter killed her and you know something, | 如果Jeff和Hunter杀了她 你又知道些什么 |
[29:49] | well,you better talk to me or you’re going down with them. | 你最好说实话 不然就跟他们一起完蛋 |
[29:55] | Look,it was my idea to come to Vegas. | 你看 是我提议来赌城 |
[29:58] | The last time we were here,we did all these things on a dare. | 上次我们来这做了所有列出来的事 |
[30:00] | Yeah,yeah,like,uh,steal Caesar’s chariot and ride down the Strip. | 好像偷凯撒酒店的马车在长街上驾驶 |
[30:03] | I was a kid. It was a dumb thing to do. I got busted. | 我那时候还是个孩子 做了些蠢事 被抓到了 |
[30:07] | And I still had the dare list from ten years ago. | 我还留着10年前的冒险列单 |
[30:11] | And I thought it would be fun to do it again. | 我觉得如果再做一次肯定很有趣 |
[30:16] | This is so lame,dude. I can’t believe we did this. | 真是很差劲 伙计们 不敢相信我们以前还做过这个 |
[30:19] | Nah,it just needs a little work. | 不 需要简单地加工一下 |
[30:24] | Hunter’s a magazine editor. | Hunter是个杂志编辑 |
[30:25] | It’s his job to edit and spice things up. That’s what he did. | 他负责编辑加料 这是他策划的 |
[30:29] | A game?! Grand theft auto? Stealing from a casino? Kidnapping? Murder? | 游戏?!侠盗?从赌场偷东西?绑架?谋杀? |
[30:35] | What do you get when you win this game? | 如果你赢了能得到什么? |
[30:38] | Nothing. Well,I mean,everything. | 什么都没有 我是说 所有的东西 |
[30:41] | A free weekend in Vegas– loser pays. | 免费在赌城度周末–输家支付 |
[30:43] | In this case,Scott. He picked up the tab for all of you. | 就这事来说 是Scott 他承担了全部费用 |
[30:47] | As smart as Scott is,it never ceases to amaze me how easy it is to mess with him. | 就Scott的智商 我一直惊讶 他怎么那么轻易就被我糊弄了 |
[30:52] | I mean,the guy’s a loser. He’s always been a loser. | 他是个输家 永远是输家 |
[30:56] | But he’s our loser. | 但他是我们中的输家 |
[30:57] | Even when we were kids. Back then,his dad was loaded. | 即使是在我们小时候 那时候 他父亲很有钱 |
[31:00] | Then Scott struck it rich a couple years ago with this software app. | 几年前Scott靠这些软件应用程序 发了笔横财 |
[31:03] | So what are you saying– this whole thing was just a setup for your loser pal to pay for your weekend? | 你是说 这整件事就是为了让 输家好友为你们免费周末而计划的? |
[31:07] | And have a little fun at his expense. | 看他花钱带来的小小乐趣 |
[31:09] | It was going great until we had a little rules dispute. | 一直都很愉快 直到我们对规则起了争议 |
[31:13] | Scott was pissed. | Scott很生气 |
[31:15] | Said we cheated because we teamed up,instead of playing on our own. | 说我们作弊 因为我俩联合起来 而不是各自筹划 |
[31:17] | You rolled a greeter in a men’s room,and you call this stealing from a casino? | 你在男卫生间里抢了个迎宾员 就称这是从赌场偷的? |
[31:22] | I’m sorry. You’re an embarrassment. | 对不起 你太逊了 |
[31:24] | It’s just sad. | 真可悲 |
[31:25] | I was following the rules. | 我遵守规则 |
[31:27] | Yeah,and before that,you tipped a valet so you could drive some jerk’s Ferrari around the block. | 以前你可是放倒一个泊车小弟 开着某个混蛋的法拉利去逛街 |
[31:31] | We frickin’ kidnapped Carrot Top! | 我们绑架了Carrot Top! |
[31:35] | Give it up,Poindexter. Your friends won. | 放弃吧 书呆子 你的朋友赢了 |
[31:39] | Scott said he was through with the game, | Scott说他完成了游戏 |
[31:41] | but we told him there was one more dare left on the list. | 但我们告诉他 单子上还有一个 更大胆的冒险行动 |
[31:44] | “Kill a hooker.” | “杀一个妓女” |
[31:45] | No. We just made it look like we did. | 不 我们让它看起来像是我们做的 |
[31:49] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:51] | Really. Get down. Put your arm right over– aw,that’s perfect. | 真的 俯下身 把你手放在这 完美 |
[31:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:56] | We paid Amber to lure Carrot Top,so we figured,for a few bucks more,she’d play dead. | 我们付钱给Amber去勾引Carrot Top 所以我们想多花点钱 她肯定愿装死 |
[32:01] | I mean,hell,she even thought it was funny. | 我是说连她自己都觉得有趣 |
[32:03] | And then you sent the photo to your buddy Scott. | 然后你把照片发给好友Scott |
[32:06] | Bet he freaked out. | 他肯定吓坏了 |
[32:07] | Understatement. | 不言而喻 |
[32:08] | Here’s what I don’t understand. Why’d you go back the next night and kill Amber? | 这就是我不明白的地方了 你为什么第二天又去杀了Amber? |
[32:11] | You already won. | 你已经赢了 |
[32:12] | We didn’t kill her. | 我们没杀她 |
[32:13] | Well,at least…well,at least,I didn’t kill her. | 至少 我没杀她 |
[32:16] | Well,somebody did. | 有人杀了 |
[32:17] | And then they posted your fake photo on some Web site for psychologically disturbed individuals. | 然后他们把你的假照片贴在网站上 让人心里忐忑不安 |
[32:22] | I swear I don’t know anything about that. | 我发誓我真的一点都不知道 |
[32:25] | The only thing we did with that photo was e-mail it to Scott. | 我们只是把照片用电邮发给了Scott |
[32:28] | Are you sure about that? | 你肯定吗? |
[32:30] | Because you and your buddies were the only ones who had the photo. | 你和你的好友是唯一拥有照片的人 |
[32:32] | Oh,no. | 哦 不是 |
[32:34] | Amber. | Amber有 |
[32:35] | Amber?! | |
[32:36] | She wanted a copy. | 她也想要 |
[32:37] | I e-mailed the photo to her. | 我把照片发给了她 |
[32:39] | I told Hunter not to give it to her. | 我跟Hunter说过不要给她 |
[32:41] | Chick said she wanted to show her boyfriend. Said it was the easiest two grand she ever made. | 那女孩说她要给她男友看 这是她赚得最容易的2千块 |
[32:45] | Her boyfriend? Does he have a name? | 她男友?叫什么名字? |
[32:48] | I think it was… Greg or Craig. Something like that. | 我想想 好像是叫Greg还是Craig 这样的名字 |
[32:52] | Where did you drop Amber off? | 你们让Amber在哪下的车? |
[32:54] | Where we met her. | 跟她碰面的地方 |
[32:56] | At the hotel bar. | 酒店的酒吧 |
[32:58] | Yeah,I know this guy. He’s at the tables every single night. | 我认识那家伙 他每晚都在台上 |
[33:01] | You know what he is? He’s a cheap bastard. | – 你知道他是谁? – 他是个贱货 |
[33:02] | Win or lose,the guy never tips. | 不管是赢还是输 从来不给小费 |
[33:04] | Seen him lately? | 最近有见到他吗? |
[33:05] | Yeah,that’s his usual table. | 还在他常去的那桌 |
[33:06] | Let’s go. You’ve been killing me all night,Ty. Let’s go! | 开始 你一整晚都让我难受 快开始! |
[33:09] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[33:09] | Yeah– 18. I’ll take it. | 耶 18 都归我了 |
[33:14] | Is this how you mourn the loss of your girlfriend? | 你就是这样哀悼你的女朋友? |
[33:16] | Not now. All right,guys? I’m working. | 现在不是时候 好吧 伙计们? 我在干活 |
[33:17] | No,you’re all done. You’re all done,Cool Hand. | 不 你输了 你失败了 酷手 |
[33:19] | You’re coming with me. Let’s go downtown. | 跟我们走 去城里 |
[33:21] | – Downtown? – Yeah. | – 城里? – 对 |
[33:22] | I don’t think so,okay? I’m doubling down here. It’s a big hand. | 我才不去 我这把可是下双倍注 要赢一把大的 |
[33:24] | You’re doubling down? | 你双倍下注? |
[33:26] | Color him out. | 把他架出去 |
[33:29] | My chips! | 我的筹码! |
[33:30] | I got this. Don’t worry about it. | 我来处理吧 你别担心 |
[33:32] | This is from Amber. | 这是Amber给你们的 |
[33:35] | Take it all. | 都拿去吧 |
[33:41] | Hey,Denny. | 嘿 Denny |
[33:43] | Is your brother around? | 你兄弟在吗? |
[33:44] | Hey,Doyle! | 嘿 Doyle! |
[33:46] | Your buddy’s back. | 你哥们回来了 嘿 犯罪调查员! |
[33:47] | Hey,Crime Lab Man! | 你哥们回来了 嘿 犯罪调查员! |
[33:51] | Nice bike. | 车不错嘛 |
[33:53] | Oh,you think so? | 噢 是吗? |
[33:54] | Want to ask you about a refund. | 我想让你退款 |
[33:56] | Refund? | 退款? |
[33:59] | I didn’t sell it to you. | 这车不是我卖给你的 |
[34:01] | No,but you sold the parts to the guy who made this Frankenstein. | 确实不是 但你把零件卖给组装这车的人 |
[34:05] | Which means that you knew that this motorcycle and its dead rider were involved in that bus wreck, | 也就是说你知道这辆摩托 和已故的骑手卷入了公交车事故 |
[34:11] | and you didn’t report it. | 可是你没有向警方报告 |
[34:13] | That’s evidence tampering. | 这是破坏证据 |
[34:15] | Come on now,hoss. | 拜托 老兄 |
[34:17] | I’m just trying to make a living here,man. If I sell a few extra parts on the side,what’s the harm? | 我这不是也混口饭吃嘛 没事卖卖 多余的零件也没什么坏处 |
[34:20] | The man’s already dead. | 反正那人已经死了 |
[34:22] | Well,thanks to you,nobody knew that. | 正因为你 没人知道他死了 |
[34:28] | Well… I’m sure we can work something out. | 呃…这事肯定有办法解决的 |
[34:33] | What kind of refund would make you look the other way? | 要多少退款才能让你高抬贵手? |
[34:37] | It’s not going to cost you any money. | 你不用花一分钱 |
[34:39] | No,but it’ll cost you six months in County. | 不过你们要在监狱里呆六个月 |
[34:41] | You’re both under arrest for obstruction of justice. | 你们因妨碍司法公正而被逮捕了 |
[34:46] | I got to know. | 我想问问 |
[34:48] | How’d you figure it out? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[34:49] | I followed the evidence. | 我追寻证据 |
[34:51] | Where you saw some scrap and some quick cash,I saw a man who needed to be spoken for. | 你看到的是零件和现金 我看到的是有人需要别人代他开口 |
[34:58] | Your brother’s the one who gave me the tip. | 你兄弟给了我提示 |
[35:13] | You got this. | 你拿着吧 |
[35:15] | What about your bike? | 你的车怎么办? |
[35:16] | Oh,keep it. It’s evidence. | 你留着吧 这是证据 |
[35:19] | I’m done with the open road. | 我不玩公路越野了 |
[35:31] | You got nothing. | 你们没有证据 |
[35:32] | These are Amber’s bank records. | 这是Amber的银行记录 |
[35:34] | You cleaned her out after she died. | 她死以后 你就把钱全提光了 |
[35:36] | Yeah. Well,what’s hers is mine,okay? | 是啊 她的就是我的 不是吗? |
[35:39] | That’s love,buddy. | 这就是爱 兄弟 |
[35:41] | No,sir. This here is motive. | 不是 这叫动机 |
[35:43] | Now,the staff at the Luxor tells me that you drop a couple of g’s there every other day. | Luxor赌场的工作人员跟我说 你每隔几天都要在那里花几千块 |
[35:49] | Is that why you forced your girlfriend to start hooking again? | 所以你才逼你女朋友去卖淫? |
[35:51] | Hey,I did not force her,okay? She did it on her own. She wanted to do it,you know? | 不是我逼她的 是她自愿的 她想卖淫 |
[35:57] | Hey,what do they say– “once a whore,always a whore.” | 有句话说得好 “一日做鸡 终身做鸡” |
[36:00] | Wow. Wow,you know,you’re a real gentleman. | 你还真是个好男人啊 |
[36:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:05] | I think she wanted to leave you,but you wouldn’t let her. | 我觉得她想离开你 但你不让她走 |
[36:08] | She showed you that phony photo of her own death. | 她给你看了那张假死的照片 |
[36:10] | You just took it as an opportunity to really kill her. | 你觉得这是杀死她的好机会 |
[36:13] | You could just pin it on one of those Chi Town flunkies. | 你可以栽赃给那帮芝加哥小混混 |
[36:16] | – Am I right? – No. No. | – 我说得对吗? – 不对 不对 |
[36:19] | Listen to me. Amber– she loved me,okay? | 你听我说 Amber她爱我 知道吗? |
[36:21] | Everything she did,she did it for me. | 她所做的一切都是为了我 |
[36:24] | You know,on the night she died,she called me,okay? Earlier in the night. | 她死的那晚 那晚早些时候 她打电话给我 |
[36:26] | She said she came into some green,some cash– five grand and… | 她说她又挣了好多钱 有5千块… |
[36:31] | I had kind of a rough night at the tables that night,so… | 我那天晚上手气不太好 所以… |
[36:35] | What was I gonna do? | 我又能怎么办? |
[36:36] | She said she’d put it in my account. | 她说要存到我的账户里 |
[36:38] | Hey,call the Luxor,okay? | 你可以给Luxor赌场打电话 |
[36:40] | I was there,all night long– losing. | 我整晚都在那里 一直输钱 |
[36:44] | Five grand,huh? | 5千块? |
[36:46] | How many tricks did she have to turn to make that kind of money? | 要挣那么多钱 她得接多少客 |
[36:50] | One. | 就一个 |
[36:52] | Guy’s little head was doing all the thinking for him. | 那人的小弟弟替他思考了 |
[36:55] | You know,he even told her he would give her another five g’s after he was done. | 那人还告诉她 完事后再给她5千块 |
[37:00] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[37:01] | And who was this guy? | 那人是谁? |
[37:03] | He’s one of those guys– Chi Town flunkies. | 是那帮芝加哥小混混中的一个 |
[37:08] | how did she get you that much cash in the middle of the night? | 大半夜的 她怎么把现金给你? |
[37:12] | You ever hear of an ATM? | 你听说过自动柜员机吗? |
[37:13] | They scan cash now. | 现在可以扫描现金了 |
[37:31] | Bank traced Amber’s $5,000 deposit to this ATM. | 银行查到Amber用这个自动柜员机 存了5千块 |
[37:34] | And if one of our Chicago boys gave her the money,his prints may still be on it. | 如果是某个芝加哥小混混给她钱 他的指纹应该还在上面 |
[37:38] | The last cash deposit was for $1,200. | 最后一笔存款是1200 |
[37:45] | $1,200. | |
[37:50] | Cash deposit for $1,500. | 存款1500 |
[37:52] | Another cash deposit for $280. | 又一笔存款是280 |
[37:58] | That’s $5,000. | 总共5000 |
[39:07] | We found your prints on the cash you gave Amber Rowe. | 我们在你给Amber Rowe的钱上 发现了你的指纹 |
[39:12] | Right before you killed her. | 就在你杀她之前 |
[39:16] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[39:18] | Tired of being the loser? | 不想再当笨蛋了? |
[39:20] | Tired of being the brunt of your friends’ jokes? | 不想再当你朋友们的笑柄了? |
[39:25] | Check your e-mail. | 看看邮件 |
[39:30] | Told you,bro. | 早跟你说了 兄弟 |
[39:32] | Game’s over when we say it’s over. | 我们说游戏结束时 才是真结束了 |
[39:34] | You lose. Again. | 你又输了 |
[39:37] | You… You killed the girl for a bet? | 你们就为了打赌就把那女的杀了? |
[39:40] | Man up. | 爷们点吧 |
[39:41] | You got bills to pay. | 你还要付账呢 |
[39:44] | By the way,we drained the minibar. | 顺便 我们把客房小酒吧一扫而空了 |
[39:49] | I thought they really did it. | 我以为他们真的杀人了 |
[39:53] | I wanted to call the cops a hundred times,but I was scared. | 我当时非常想报警 可是我胆怯了 |
[39:57] | The minute I make that call,my life is over. Whether I killed her or not,I’m a part of it. | 我一旦报了警 我的人生就完了 无论我杀没杀她 我都参与其中了 |
[40:03] | Tried to drink it all away. | 我本想借酒浇愁 |
[40:06] | Or maybe tried to get up the courage to do the right thing. | 或许只是想鼓起勇气去做正确的事 |
[40:10] | And then she walked in. | 然后她走了进来 |
[40:19] | You’re friends with the guys. | 你是那些人的朋友 |
[40:22] | Yup. Uh,you know,I,uh… I fell for it. | 是 我跟你说…我上当了 |
[40:27] | Come on,you can’t be that stupid. | 拜托 你不会那么傻吧 |
[40:31] | She told me she was in on the whole thing. | 她告诉我整件事她都参与了 |
[40:33] | When I told her that I really thought she was dead…she just started laughing. | 我告诉她 我真的以为她死了… 她就开始笑我 |
[40:40] | She said she couldn’t believe that I was so stupid. | 她说她不相信我会那么傻 |
[40:46] | I could take that from the guys,but not from some whore. | 那些人说我可以 妓女说我不行 |
[40:49] | That’s when I figured it out. | 那时我就想好了 |
[40:52] | A way to wipe the smiles off all their faces. | 让他们再也笑不出来 |
[40:56] | I offered her ten grand for another photo shoot. | 我给她1万块 让她再拍张照 |
[41:00] | In all those years…I know it’s sick,but… | 这么多年来…我知道这样很变态 可是… |
[41:04] | it felt so good…to one-up them. | 超过他们的感觉…真是太棒了 |
[41:10] | After I killed Amber,I uploaded the staged photo– their photo– to that Vegas Web site, | 我杀了Amber以后 把他们的假照片 上传到维加斯网站上 |
[41:16] | and I killed their hooker. | 我杀了他们的妓女 |
[41:20] | On the plane home,I was going to tell them that I did it,but they were on the hook for it. | 回家路上 我会告诉他们是我干的 可他们要给我当替罪羊 |
[41:25] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[41:29] | I was finally the one calling the shots. | 我终于成了主宰 |
[41:32] | I was The Man. | 我是爷们 |
[41:34] | And-And what’s that like,being The Man? | 当爷们的感觉是怎么样的? |
[41:38] | So your friends are gonna go to jail for misdemeanor. | 你的朋友们会因为轻罪而进监狱 |
[41:42] | You’re going to go to prison for murder one. | 而你则因为一级谋杀而坐牢 |
[41:46] | I guess that’s a win. | 看来是你赢了 |
[42:21] | There you go. | 给你吧 |
[42:22] | What are you doing? You won the bet. | 你干什么? 是你赢了 |
[42:25] | No. No,all bets are off. Nobody wins here. | 不 不赌了 没有人是赢家 飞羽缤纷 SAMA |
[42:40] | CSI Season 11 Episode 11 | 犯罪现场调查 |