时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | You blind,lady? Express checkout,15 items or less. | 没看见吗女士? 快速通道 应该少于15件物品 |
[00:23] | express*** | 快速结算通道 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry,how much is it? | 抱歉 多少钱? |
[00:38] | Holly,please stop. | Holly 停下 |
[00:40] | Sweetie,I’m sorry,okay? I’m sorry… | 甜心 对不起 好吗? 对不起… |
[00:41] | What are you waiting for,morning? Just pay! | 你在等什么 等天亮吗? 快给钱! |
[00:53] | – I’m gonna have to write a check. – Aw,come on! It’s cash only! | – 我写支票 – 喂! 只付现金! |
[01:20] | Turn that crap down! | 把噪音关掉! |
[01:23] | Your noise– turn it down! | 吵死了– 关掉! |
[02:09] | Well,I was needing to hit the grocery store this morning. | 我本打算一大早去超市的 |
[02:14] | Looks like someone had the same idea. | 看起来某人和你不谋而合 |
[02:18] | Shots were fired,these two went down. | 枪响之后这两人倒下 |
[02:20] | Apparently,this whole thing started | 一切都源于 |
[02:22] | because of musical differences. | 对音乐的不同理解 |
[02:24] | The smoker says the gangbangers did it. | 吸烟的说是那群帮派的干的 |
[02:26] | There was a patrol car in the area. | 这区有辆巡逻车 |
[02:28] | They apprehended the gangbangers in the lot, | 他们立即逮捕了那些混混 |
[02:30] | searched the car,didn’t find a gun. | 搜查了车里 一无所获 |
[02:33] | Now,the male victim– his name is Hector Cortero. | 男性死者–名叫Hector Cortero |
[02:36] | He’s been working here two weeks,and he’s a cart collector. | 上了2周班 管手推车 |
[02:39] | Prison tattoos. Shooting could be gang related. | 监狱纹身 可能跟帮派有关 |
[02:43] | Yeah,now,the female victim– | 是的 女性死者– |
[02:45] | we don’t know who she is yet, | 还不知道身份 |
[02:46] | but,uh,apparently,she’s just an unlucky customer. | 但似乎只是运气不好 |
[02:50] | One bag of groceries,no purse,no keys, | 一袋杂货 没有钱包和钥匙 |
[02:53] | no cell phone in her pocket. | 口袋里也没手机 |
[02:54] | You know,this could be a robbery. | 有可能是抢劫 |
[02:55] | Bagger’s prints are in the system, | 指纹库里有推车男的记录 |
[02:57] | but according to AFIS,his real name is Hector Atoya. | 但系统说他真名叫Hector Atoya |
[02:59] | – He got a rap sheet? – Yeah,he did one year for a no-hit drive-by. | – 有犯罪记录? – 因驾车射击被羁押1年 |
[03:03] | This could be retaliation. | 可能是报复 |
[03:06] | Second vic witnesses and becomes collateral damage. | 第2名死者因目击而受牵连 |
[03:09] | Bagger’s only hit once. She’s hit three times. | 推车男只被打了1枪 她中了3枪 |
[03:12] | Two small-caliber gunshot wounds to the left chest, | 左胸有2个小口径弹孔 |
[03:14] | one to the right eye. | 一枪打中右眼 |
[03:17] | Powder burns around the wound suggest | 伤口周围的火药残余说明 |
[03:18] | that it was at close range. | 是近距离射击 |
[03:20] | Looks like an execution. | 像是死刑处决 |
[03:21] | Which would make our soccer mom the primary target,but why? | 所以她是第一受害者 但理由呢? |
[03:25] | Hey,this,uh,jerk over here just told me | 嗨 那人刚告诉我 |
[03:27] | that our female vic had a kid. | 女死者还有个孩子 |
[03:29] | A kid?! You get a description? | 孩子?! 什么样的? |
[03:31] | Yeah,little girl,about three years old; blonde hair. | 小女孩 大约3岁 金色头发 |
[03:34] | Oh,and she had two bags of groceries. | 还有 她抱了2袋东西 |
[03:37] | She had a child and two bags of groceries. | 她带着孩子 还有2袋东西 |
[03:41] | I’m thinking she had a car. | 应该有辆车 |
[03:43] | We have a void. Maybe a tire crushed those pretzels. | 这有块空白 可能是轮胎碾过饼干留下的 |
[03:47] | She puts the child in first, | 她先把孩子放进车 |
[03:50] | gets one bag of groceries in the car and then… | 然后放了一包东西… |
[03:53] | Bang. Killer jacks her ride, | 砰 凶手发现了她 |
[03:55] | without knowing the kid’s in the backseat. | 没发现后座有个孩子 |
[03:57] | Yeah,this is Brass. I’m down at the double 419 down at Honolulu. | 我是Brass 我在Honolulu 有2人死亡 |
[04:00] | We have a stolen vehicle | 1辆被窃汽车 |
[04:01] | with an abducted three-year-old blonde female. | 一名3岁金发女孩被诱拐 |
[04:04] | We now have a 418/427. | 发生一起失踪/绑架案件 |
[04:06] | AMBER Alert will be forthcoming. | 马上发出安珀(儿童失踪)警报 飞羽缤纷 SAMA |
[04:33] | csi S11E10 | 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:44] | You see these things,you hear about them, | 看过 听过 |
[04:46] | you never think you’ll be involved. | 从未想过会被卷入 |
[04:50] | So the victim was in your line? | 死者是在你这里排队付款? |
[04:53] | And had you seen her in here before? Was she a regular? | 以前见过没? 是常客吗? |
[04:56] | Oh,no. Uh-uh,no. I never saw her before. | 不 不 从没见过 |
[05:00] | I’ve been working here a few years. | 我也在这儿工作了几年 |
[05:02] | She had the cutest little kid with her,too. | 她的小孩聪明可爱 |
[05:05] | She had too many items for the express line, | 她在快速通道结账的东西太多 |
[05:07] | but I don’t think that was on purpose. | 但我想她不是故意的 |
[05:08] | Just,she seemed in a hurry and upset. | 看起来很慌很烦 |
[05:12] | Upset? How upset? | 烦? 有多烦? |
[05:16] | First,I thought it was just the guy behind her. | 我开始以为是因为她后面那个人 |
[05:18] | The “Express Line Nazi. | 那个”快速通道疯子” |
[05:19] | ” Yeah,yeah,we already talked to him, | 我们问过他了 |
[05:20] | but you think she was upset about something else? | 你是说还有另外的事? |
[05:22] | Her hands were shaking. | 她的手抖得很厉害 |
[05:24] | The whole time,she seemed like she was about to cry. | 看着都快哭了 |
[05:28] | Oh,and her cell phone rang. | 她手机还响过 |
[05:29] | – Oh,it did? – Mm-hmm. She didn’t answer it. | – 噢? – 嗯 但她没接 |
[05:34] | Express line,so she,uh,she paid cash? | 快速通道 那她给的现金? |
[05:38] | No. She didn’t have enough. | 没 她现金不够 |
[05:40] | I let her write a check. | 她写了支票 |
[05:42] | Hey,Archie,it’s Nick. | 嗨 Archie 我是Nick |
[05:43] | Listen,I got a name and driver’s license number | 我这儿有个名字和驾照编号 |
[05:45] | – on our female victim. – Go. | – 女死者的 – 说 |
[05:46] | Christine Moore. Nevada DL number 2266758771. | Christine Moore 内华达州 驾照号266758771 |
[05:53] | searching*** | 检索车管处记录 |
[05:54] | search results | 检索结果 |
[05:57] | 2008 Dodge Caravan. | 2008款道奇商旅车 |
[06:00] | John-Henry- Victor-George-357. | 车牌号JHVG357 |
[06:03] | Anybody else on the registration? | 登记人还有谁? |
[06:04] | Next of kin,anything like that? | 亲戚什么的? |
[06:08] | Daniel Moore. Probably her husband. | Daniel Moore 可能是她丈夫 |
[06:11] | But registration’s secured. | 但信息保密 |
[06:13] | Guy’s got some kind of protected status. | 这家伙的资料受保护 |
[06:17] | Well,that may be what got his wife killed. | 可能就是因为这个而死 |
[06:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:52] | Huh. Looks like a .22. | 看来像点22口径 |
[06:55] | Used to be the preferred caliber for mobsters and assassins. | 曾是匪徒和杀手的首选口径 |
[06:59] | Nowadays they go for a Glock four-oh. | 现在他们都用格洛克点40了 |
[07:02] | Thank you,Ten Cent. | 谢谢你 10分先生 意指艺名为”50分”的美国嘻哈歌星 曾因黑帮纠纷连中9枪 |
[07:04] | Why don’t you move him to Autopsy | 干嘛不开始验尸 |
[07:05] | and try not to bust any rhymes on the way out. | 别一开口就不押韵了 |
[07:09] | I make no promises. | 我不保证 |
[07:12] | Agent Moore,FBI. | Moore探员 FBI |
[07:14] | Uh,how can I help you? | 请问我有什么能帮你的? |
[07:17] | Looking for the female vic of the supermarket shooting. | 我来找超市女死者 |
[07:19] | She’s in the washroom. But I… Hey. | 尸体正在清洗中… 喂 |
[07:23] | Whoa. Hold it right there. | 就站那里别过来 |
[07:25] | – Agent Moore,FBI. – Yeah,congratulations. | – Moore探员 FBI – 噢 恭喜 |
[07:27] | Nobody comes in here without my authorization. | 在我点头前没人可以进来 |
[07:29] | – Christine is my wife. – I’m sorry for your loss, | – Christine是我妻子 – 节哀顺变 |
[07:33] | but that’s all the more reason for you not to be in here. | 但你还是不能进来 |
[07:36] | No one should ever see their loved one like this. | 不能让人看到他们所爱之人是这副模样 |
[07:38] | This is what I wanted to see– her eye. | 我想看的是– 她的眼睛 |
[07:40] | It’s probably postmortem,if that’s any consolation. | 可能是死后所致 如果能让你感到慰藉的话 |
[07:48] | Oh,geez. Let me see that. | 天呐 让我看看 |
[07:52] | Keep your hand elevated. | 手抬高 |
[07:54] | David,find the first aid kit! | David 去找急救包! |
[07:56] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[07:59] | Agent Moore. Captain Jim Brass. I came as soon as I could. | Moore探员 我是Jim Brass队长 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[08:02] | We have an AMBER Alert out on your daughter. | 已经发了你女儿的儿童失踪警报 |
[08:04] | But I need you to keep it together. | 我们需要你的合作 |
[08:06] | – Can you give me a second? – Yeah. Hold it up. | – 让我们单独聊一会? – 坚持一下 |
[08:10] | Now,I know this is tough, | 我知道这很难受 |
[08:12] | but when a wife is murdered, **** | 但妻子被杀 首先都怀疑丈夫 |
[08:16] | do you have an alibi for last night? | 你有昨晚的不在场证据吗? |
[08:18] | I was on a case. I can save you a lot of time. | 我在办个案子 帮你省省时间 |
[08:21] | I know who killed Christine. The name is Rylan Gauss. | 我知道谁杀了Christine 凶手是Rylan Gauss |
[08:25] | And he has my daughter. | 他掳走了我女儿 |
[08:33] | So I got an AG waiver on Christine Moore’s missing cell phone. | 我拿到了Christine Moore手机的 弃权免责书 |
[08:36] | She got a message five minutes before she was killed. | 她遇害前5分钟收到了留言 |
[08:38] | Checker at the market said Christine received a call | 超市收银员说Christine有电话 |
[08:40] | that she didn’t answer. | 但她没接 |
[08:41] | That was from a Trent Moore. | 是Trent Moore打的 |
[08:44] | Guy sounds young. Maybe her son. | 听上去很年轻 可能是她儿子 |
[08:47] | It’s him,Christine. | 是他 Christine |
[08:48] | It’s Gauss. I’ve seen him. | 是Gauss 我看见他了 |
[08:50] | He’s following you and Holly! I-I don’t know what to do! | 他在跟踪你和Holly 我不知该怎么办 |
[08:54] | He’s going to kill us all,just like Dad said! | 他会杀了我们全部 就像爸爸说的那样 |
[08:59] | I’m gonna give you some temporary stitches in a little bit, | 我跟你简单缝几针 |
[09:01] | but they won’t hold long, | 但管不了多久 |
[09:03] | so I would advise you to get an X-ray and some antibiotics. | 建议你照个X光 服点抗生素 |
[09:09] | Rylan Gauss is a federal case. | Rylan Gauss的案子是联邦案件 |
[09:11] | I don’t know anything about it. What can you tell me about him? | 我一点也不知道 能告诉我什么吗? |
[09:13] | He’s a serial pedophile. | 他是个连环儿童绑架犯 恋童癖 |
[09:15] | He steals the little girls right out of their beds. | 把小女孩直接从床上掳走 |
[09:17] | The mother intervened on the last one. Gauss shot her in the eye. | 最后一次作案遭到母亲阻挠 Gauss一枪射进她的眼睛 |
[09:20] | Ah,just like,uh… | 就像… |
[09:21] | – Yeah. – …your wife. | – 是的 – …你妻子 |
[09:24] | I chased him for ten years. | 我追捕了他10年 |
[09:26] | Six little girls. I never found any of them. | 6个小女孩 我一个都没找到 |
[09:29] | Nothing to link him to any of the crimes. | 无法将他和案件联系起来 |
[09:30] | I was able to nail him for the murder of the mother,though. 25-to-life. | 我本可以充分证明他杀害母亲 判上25年至终身监禁 |
[09:33] | How’d the guy get out of prison? | 他是怎么出狱的? |
[09:35] | 52 days ago,the conviction was overturned. | 52天前 罪名被推翻 |
[09:39] | The appeals court tossed out the lead batch analysis | 上诉法庭剔除了铅测试的证据 |
[09:41] | that the Bureau used to link the murder bullet to Gauss’ live ammo. | 无法再将Gauss的常用弹药 与凶案联系起来 |
[09:45] | Has he contacted you or threatened you? | 他有联系或威胁过你吗? |
[09:47] | Me and my family. | 威胁过我和家人 |
[09:49] | Given his M.O.,my daughter doesn’t have much time. | 根据他的作案手段 我女儿没多少时间了 |
[09:50] | And I don’t even want to think… All right,enough already,okay? We’re done. | 我不敢想… 行了 够了 就这样 |
[09:54] | – Okay,take it easy. Thanks a lot,Doc. – Yeah. | 别着急 谢谢 |
[09:56] | Is there anyone else that Gauss,uh,may be after? | Gauss有可能还盯上谁了吗? |
[09:59] | I have a son from my first marriage. | 我第一次婚姻有个儿子 |
[10:01] | – What’s his name? – Trent. | – 叫什么名字? |
[10:09] | Hey,Trent,it’s Dad. You call me back immediately. | Trent 我是爸爸 马上回我电话 |
[10:15] | Katie,it’s Mr. Moore. Could I speak with Trent,please? | Katie 我是Moore先生 能找下Trent吗? |
[10:17] | You sure he’s not out on a delivery or…? | 你确定他不是去送货…? |
[10:21] | No,when you see him,you make him call me. | 不 你看见他就让他打我电话 |
[10:24] | No,it’s an emergency. | 不 是急事 |
[10:27] | Trent didn’t show up to work today. It’s not like him. | Trent今天没去上班 这不是他的作风 |
[10:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:41] | Trent?! | |
[10:42] | Las Vegas Police! | 维加斯警察 |
[10:48] | Trent?! Trent? | |
[11:00] | – He has Trent. – If Gauss was here, | – 他抓走了Trent – 如果Gauss在这儿 |
[11:01] | he would’ve shot you coming through the door. | 你进门时他就开枪了 |
[11:03] | You got to ratchet it down a notch,okay? | 冷静点 好吗? |
[11:08] | Control,this is Brass. | 控制中心 我是Brass |
[11:09] | I need an APB out on Rylan Gauss, | 全境通缉Rylan Gauss |
[11:12] | white male in his 30s,armed and dangerous. | 30多岁的白人男子 持枪危险 |
[11:15] | Bastard’s got my whole family. | 那混蛋带走了我全家 |
[11:34] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[11:35] | Rylan Gauss,Vegas PD! We got a warrant! | Rylan Gauss 维加斯警察 我们有逮捕令 |
[11:53] | It’s all clear. | 安全 |
[11:55] | – We’ll take it from here,boys. – Thank you. | – 交给我们吧 – 谢谢 |
[12:01] | If I was Gauss,out for revenge, | 如果我是Gauss 要复仇的话 |
[12:03] | I’d kill Agent Moore’s wife and his teenage son. | 就杀了Moore探员的妻子和儿子 |
[12:05] | And take the little girl,’cause I get off on it. | 绑走小女孩 借此获得快感 |
[12:08] | – Yeah. – Check the bed. | – 是的 – 检查下床 |
[12:19] | Nothing but porno mags. | 只有色情杂志 |
[12:21] | Where else could he hide her? | 还能把她藏哪儿? |
[12:23] | Let’s tear the place apart. | 翻个底朝天吧 |
[12:30] | Looks like the point of entry. | 这像是进屋途径 |
[12:32] | There’s some granular trace on the sill. | 窗台上有些微粒 |
[12:35] | It’s corn starch. | 是玉米淀粉渣 |
[12:37] | From cheap latex gloves. | 廉价塑胶手套留下的 |
[12:38] | That’s Gauss’ M.O. He always wears them. | 是Gauss的作案特征 他总戴手套 |
[12:40] | Guy comes in through the window,he jimmies it open with a chisel– | 他用凿子撬开窗户翻进来 |
[12:42] | that’s what that mark is,right there. | 那就是痕迹的来历 |
[12:43] | Agent Moore,with all due respect, | Moore探员 恕我直言 |
[12:45] | you need to back off and let me do my job. | 你得退下 让我专注工作 |
[12:52] | You’re… overlaying my shoe impressions. | 你踩到了鞋印 |
[12:54] | It’s not going to be that hard to distinguish,okay? | 没那么难辨认 好吗? |
[12:57] | Gauss wears a size 10,Nosumi soles. | Gauss穿10码的鞋 Nosumi的鞋底 |
[13:02] | Agent Moore? | Moore探员? |
[13:03] | You are contaminating my crime scene. | 你在破坏犯罪现场 |
[13:04] | Hey,buddy. We get it,okay? | 兄弟 交给我们吧 |
[13:06] | The crime scene investigator is a professional. | 犯罪现场调查员都很专业 |
[13:08] | She’s working as fast as she can,all right? | 她会尽快调查的 好吗? |
[13:10] | Well,I’ve seen it too many times,okay? | 我见过太多了 |
[13:12] | Cop-fast turns into hostage-late. | 警察再快也来不及救人质 |
[13:14] | Hey,hey,back off! All right? Back off. | 退下 行吗? 后退 |
[13:16] | I’ll take care of Gauss myself,then. | 那我自己追踪Gauss |
[13:19] | Let him go,Mitch. Go ahead,get out of here. | 让他走 Mitch 快走吧 |
[13:32] | Looks like we got a pill dump. | 有人冲走了药片 |
[13:40] | People don’t usually throw away narcotics unless they have to. | 除非必要 没人会扔掉镇静类药物 |
[13:43] | Olanzapine and aripiprazole. | 奥氮平和阿立哌唑 |
[13:45] | Trent Moore was on meds,antidepressants. | Trent Moore在服用抗抑郁药 |
[13:47] | Hmm. So Rylan Gauss flushed them? | Rylan Gauss把它们冲走了? |
[13:50] | It’s a good way to control a hostage. | 控制人质的好方法 |
[13:52] | He could’ve kept a few, used them to force the kid’s cooperation. | 他可以保留一些 以逼迫孩子合作 |
[13:55] | That’s assuming that Trent Moore is still alive. | 前提是如果Trent Moore还活着 |
[14:00] | The agent who delivered these files said | 送来档案的探员说 |
[14:02] | that Daniel Moore is the FBI’s top pedophile hunter. | Daniel Moore是FBI顶尖的恋童癖捕手 |
[14:06] | Ironic– his own kids get snatched. | 讽刺的是 他自己的孩子被绑走了 |
[14:09] | Yeah,well,not so ironic if one of the guys he’s been chasing | 如果是他追捕的人试图扭转局面 |
[14:12] | decided to turn the tables on him. | 就算不上奇怪了 |
[14:15] | All right,the offender profile says | 罪犯描述写道 |
[14:17] | that Rylan Gauss started in his early 20s, | Rylan Gauss于20岁出头开始作案 |
[14:20] | followed a typical escalation pattern– | 作案模式不断演进 |
[14:23] | indecent exposure,couple of burglary charges. | 暴露性器 数次入室行窃 |
[14:26] | Social Services investigated an incident involving a female cousin. | 福利机构调查过一桩涉及他表妹的事件 |
[14:29] | Four years old. | 才4岁 |
[14:31] | Gauss’ parents wouldn’t cooperate. | Gauss的父母拒不合作 |
[14:33] | I hate it when the families protect these guys. | 我讨厌家人护着这些家伙 |
[14:36] | All right,well,let’s look for anything | 我们得找一些信息 |
[14:38] | about how long he usually kept the girls, | 比如他囚禁女孩多长时间 |
[14:40] | or where he might have taken them. | 可能把她们带到哪里 |
[14:48] | Hey,Nicky. I got something. | Nicky 有发现 |
[14:55] | It’s a,uh… | 就是… |
[14:56] | clothes hanger made into some kind of a tool. | 改造成某种工具的衣架 |
[14:59] | Maybe for fishing something out of a tight space? | 可能用来从狭窄空间钩取东西 |
[15:08] | Let me see that thing. | 给我看看 |
[15:20] | Yeah,there’s something behind this panel. | 木板后面有东西 |
[15:23] | If it’s kiddy porn,we got him. | 如果是幼童色情物 就能定罪了 |
[15:39] | An Elephant Named Herman. | ‘一只叫Herman的大象’ |
[15:41] | My Puppy Dog Tale,Kitty Cat Clues? | ‘狗狗传说’ ‘猫咪线索’ |
[15:45] | Children’s read-aloud books. | 儿童故事书 |
[15:47] | They never caught Gauss with any evidence from his victims. | 从未在受害者身上找到Gauss的证据 |
[15:50] | Personal items belonging to the missing girls disappeared | 个人物品在孩子被绑架前 |
[15:52] | just prior to their abductions,including children’s books. | 就消失了 包括孩子的书 |
[15:56] | The items disappeared while the victims were playing in the park. | 都是受害者在公园玩耍时丢失的 |
[16:01] | Gauss selects his victims from local parks. | Gauss从当地公园选择受害人 |
[16:04] | That’s where he does his shopping. | 他在那儿挑选猎物 |
[16:06] | The Animal Fair. He didn’t just go out and buy these. | ‘动物集市’ 不是他自己去买的 |
[16:10] | Looks like they got some years on ’em. | 看起来有些年头了 |
[16:11] | Maybe the belonged to the victims. | 或许是受害人的 |
[16:13] | They could be trophies. | 当做战利品 |
[16:15] | Print ’em. | 验指纹 |
[16:19] | – This is Catherine. – Is there a park near your location? | – 我是Catherine – 你那附近有公园吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah,we passed one as we were driving into the neighborhood. Why? | 有 进小区时路过一个 怎么了 |
[16:24] | Gauss doesn’t keep his victims long. | Gauss很快就会杀掉孩子 |
[16:26] | And when he’s done,he goes back out hunting in parks. | 行凶以后 他又会去公园寻找猎物 |
[16:53] | There he is right there. | 他在那儿 |
[17:02] | What the hell is Agent Moore doing here? Gun! | Moore探员怎么在这儿 有枪! |
[17:05] | Agent Moore,put your gun down! | Moore探员 放下你的枪 |
[17:12] | Stand down! | 放下枪! |
[17:14] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[17:16] | – Where is she?! – Where’s who? | – 她在哪儿 – 谁在哪儿 |
[17:17] | – Where’s Holly Moore? – I don’t even know who that is! | – Holly Moore在哪儿 – 我不知道你在说谁! |
[17:20] | Fine. You’re under arrest. | 很好 你被捕了 |
[17:22] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[17:40] | – What’s that about? – It’s not illegal to make a video. | – 你为什么录像 – 拍录像又不犯法 |
[17:44] | That-that’s a cute little girl. | 那是个可爱的萝莉 |
[17:47] | I wish I had one just like her. | 我希望能有个像她一样的女儿 |
[17:50] | What were you doing in the park,Rylan? On a play date? | 你去公园干什么 Rylan 找人玩吗 |
[17:53] | After you were done with Holly Moore? | 在你杀了Holly Moore后? |
[17:55] | I spent five years in prison. | 我在牢里蹲了5年 |
[17:57] | I like parks,open spaces. | 我喜欢公园 开阔的空间 |
[18:00] | I like to look at pretty things. | 我喜欢看漂亮的东西 |
[18:01] | Where’s Holly Moore? | Holly Moore在哪儿 |
[18:02] | Is that any relation to a Daniel Moore? | 她和Daniel Moore有什么关系吗 |
[18:06] | Come on. You know it is. | 得了吧 你明知故问 |
[18:07] | You threatened her whole family. | 你威胁他的全家 |
[18:13] | Oh,did you lose that sweet little girl of yours,Daniel? | 是不是弄丢了你家小甜心啊 Daniel |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[18:19] | Oh,but you have two children,so you still have one left,right? | 但你有2个孩子 现在不是还剩一个吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah,right. Let’s talk about Trent Moore. | 对 我们谈谈Trent Moore吧 |
[18:28] | He certainly had a lot to say about you. | 他对你可是有很多怨言呢 |
[18:30] | It’s him,Christine. It’s Gauss. I’ve seen him. | 是他 Christine 是Causs 我看到他了 |
[18:33] | He’s following you and Holly! I don’t know what to do! | 他跟踪你和Holly 我不知道该怎么办! |
[18:38] | He-he’s going to kill us all,just like Dad said! | 他会杀了我们的 就像爸爸说的一样 |
[18:40] | No,no,no. No,that’s a frame-up. | 不不 这是诬陷 |
[18:43] | I went to prison for a crime I didn’t commit. | 我因为莫须有的罪名进了监狱 |
[18:45] | It didn’t work the first time,and he’s trying to get me again. | 他头一次没成功 现在又故技重施 |
[18:49] | He accused me of being a psycho. Me,a psycho?! | 他说我是个疯子 我像疯子吗 |
[18:51] | The guy stalks me my whole life! He’s the sick one! | 他一直咬在我屁股后面 他才是疯子! |
[18:54] | You hear that,Daniel?! You’re the sick one! | 听到了没 Daniel 你才是疯子! |
[18:58] | So where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[19:00] | – Oh,last night? – Yeah. | – 昨晚? – 对 |
[19:03] | Um,I was in a… | 我在… |
[19:05] | a bar,the Red Lamp,off of Fremont. | 弗里蒙特外的红灯酒吧里 |
[19:08] | The bartender’s name was,um,Terry. | 酒保叫Terry |
[19:10] | Talked about how he needs a new head gasket for his car. | 他说要给车安个新汽缸垫 |
[19:13] | He’ll remember the conversation. You just have to ask him. | 他应该记得的 你去问好了 |
[19:17] | Feel pretty good about that,huh? What do you think? | 这么说挺爽的吧 你想怎样? |
[19:19] | You’re just gonna waltz out of here,whistling a tune? | 你想哼着小调 大摇大摆走出这里? |
[19:26] | * I went to the animal fair * | * 我去了动物集市呀* |
[19:28] | * The birds and the beasts were there * | * 飞禽走兽都在那儿* |
[19:31] | * And the big baboon by the light of the moon * | * 大个的狒狒站在月光下 * |
[19:33] | * Was combing his auburn… * | * 正梳理它红褐色的… * |
[19:38] | * Hair. * | * 毛发 * |
[19:39] | I bet you know all the words to that,don’t you? | 我打赌你肯定知道这首歌 对吧 |
[19:41] | Yeah,we found your stash of books,buddy. | 我们发现你的秘密书柜了 伙计 |
[19:44] | And the lab guys are going over the prints right now. | 实验室正在对比指纹 |
[19:46] | And I’ll tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[19:48] | If we find one print that matches up | 只要找到一枚和那些失踪女孩 |
[19:51] | with any of those missing girls, | 相符的指纹 |
[19:53] | that’ll be your last walk in the park. | 你就永远别想重见天日 |
[20:00] | AMBER Alert picked up the Moore minivan. | 安珀警报发布后找到了Moore家的小货车 |
[20:02] | Car seat,no little girl. | 有儿童座位 但女孩不在 |
[20:05] | The grocery store is across town, | 超市在城的另一边 |
[20:06] | but we’re walking distance to Gauss’s place. | 但这儿离Gauss的住处很近 |
[20:11] | Van’s out of gas. | 汽车没油了 |
[20:21] | I have cookie crumbs on the car seat and half a juice box. | 在儿童座上找到饼干屑和半瓶果汁 |
[20:32] | Half a sandwich,egg salad. | 吃了一半的鸡蛋沙拉三明治 |
[20:34] | From Cordon’s Ranch Market,dated yesterday. | Cordon农贸超市的 生产日期是昨天 |
[20:37] | Christine Moore must have bought it. | 肯定是Christine Moore买的 |
[20:39] | How many three-year-olds do you know like egg salad? | 你认识几个爱吃鸡蛋沙拉的3岁小孩 |
[20:41] | I don’t know any three-year-olds, | 一个没有 |
[20:43] | but I do know that if Christine didn’t eat it, and Holly didn’t eat it, | 但我知道 如果Christine和Holly都没吃 |
[20:46] | then whoever was driving this car must have. Right? | 那么就是开车的人吃了 对吧 |
[20:50] | Gauss. | 是Gauss |
[21:51] | no match | 不符合 |
[22:01] | Ran the sandwich cellophane against Gauss’s prints. No match. | 三明治包装上的指纹不是Gauss的 |
[22:06] | Whoever ate the sandwich took the girl. | 吃了三明治的人抓走了女儿 |
[22:08] | If it wasn’t Gauss,who was it? | 如果不是Gauss 会是谁呢 |
[22:14] | The books we found in Gauss’s apartment had no prints. | 在Gauss家里找到的书上没有指纹 |
[22:16] | They’re in no way a connection to any of these missing girls. | 完全没法和失踪的女孩们联系起来 |
[22:18] | – You gotta be kidding me. – No,sir,I’m not. | – 开玩笑吧 – 不 我是认真的 |
[22:20] | All we found were traces of cornstarch between the pages. | 只能在书里找到些淀粉屑 |
[22:22] | Yeah. Because Gauss wears latex gloves. | 对 因为Gauss戴手套办事 |
[22:24] | He sits there torturing these little girls | 他一边折磨小萝莉 |
[22:26] | while he’s reading to them from their own favorite books. | 一边朗读她们最喜欢的童话书 |
[22:29] | I advise you not to leave town. | 我建议你不要出城 |
[22:31] | Oh,no,I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也没打算去 |
[22:33] | Just keep Mr. FBI away from me,or I’ll have to get a restraining order. | 只要让FBI先生离我远点就行 还是要我申请限制令? |
[22:46] | Uh,I hope your kids are all right,there,Danny. | 我希望你的孩子们安全无事 Danny |
[22:49] | You know,all that time wasted on me. | 你知道 你在我身上浪费了大把时间 |
[22:52] | Only have yourself to blame. Only yourself. | 只能怪你自己 怪你自己 |
[22:58] | You’re just going to let him go? | 你就让他走了? |
[22:59] | If we do anything now,it’ll only come back to hurt us | 如果现在扣下他 到真能抓他时 |
[23:01] | when we do try to nail him. | 会反过来妨碍我们 |
[23:02] | When is that going to be? | 什么时候才能抓他 |
[23:04] | Jim! He just as much admitted that my kids are dead. | Jim 他刚才就是在说我的孩子已经死了 |
[23:06] | Hey,when I put him in prison,he’s gonna stay there! | 如果我要送他进监狱 他绝对跑不出来 |
[23:09] | Not going to get out on some technicality. | 铁证会让他不能翻身 |
[23:11] | And by the way,his alibi checks out,you know. | 此外 他的不在场证明成立 |
[23:12] | Not only with the bartender, | 不止酒保 |
[23:14] | but several patrons who he was drinking with all night. | 整晚和他一起喝酒的客人们都能证明 |
[23:17] | Rylan Gauss didn’t kill your wife! | Rylan Gauss没有杀你老婆 |
[23:20] | He was in a bar. | 他在酒吧里 |
[23:21] | Gauss is the only angle. You heard Trent’s voice mail. | 只能是Gauss 你听到Trent的语音留言 |
[23:24] | Gauss is stalking my family, | Gauss在跟踪我的家人 |
[23:25] | and now you’re just going to let him go. | 你现在却要放走他 |
[23:27] | Hey,file a complaint. I’ll have him arrested. | 你正式投诉 我就去逮捕他 |
[23:28] | Are we on the same side here anymore? | 我们还算一伙吗 |
[23:36] | Is it just me,or does he not seem that broken up about his dead wife? | 是我的错觉吗 妻子死了 也没见他有这么大反应 |
[23:40] | It’s his focus; it’s all about Gauss, | 他的注意力全在Gauss身上 |
[23:42] | even when the evidence points away from him. | 就算证据已经把他排除了 |
[23:43] | You know,Nicky,I’ve known a lot of guys like Daniel Moore. | Nicky 我知道很多像Daniel Moore的人 |
[23:47] | When things go bad,both professionally or personally, | 当事业家庭皆失意 |
[23:49] | it’s always the bastard that got away. | 犯人总能逃之夭夭 |
[23:52] | Rylan And Rylan Gauss makes one hell of a boogeyman. | |
[24:00] | Hey,Catherine. | Gauss是他的梦魇心魔 |
[24:02] | I just got off the phone with Christine Moore’s sister. | 我刚和Christine Moore的姐姐通过话 |
[24:05] | She called to arrange release of the body to a mortuary in Wichita. | 她打电话来 是想把尸体转到 威奇托的殓葬处 |
[24:09] | Isn’t that usually up to the spouse? | 一般不是让配偶决定吗 |
[24:11] | Unless the spouses are in the middle of an ugly divorce. | 除非两口子正在闹离婚 |
[24:14] | – Did Agent Moore mention that? – No,he left that out. | – Moore探员提到过离婚吗 – 不 没说 |
[24:18] | Yeah,that’s what I figured. So I gave her my best Quincy, | 我觉得他们要离婚 所以就同意了 |
[24:22] | and she was more than happy to rat out her brother-in-law. | 她巴不得让妹夫丢脸 |
[24:25] | Christine was asking for sole custody of her daughter, | Christine在申请对女儿的单独监护 |
[24:28] | and filing for guardianship of her stepson. | 还有继子的监护权 |
[24:31] | Guardianship? | 监护权? |
[24:32] | Trent’s 18. He’s been living on his own. | Trent18岁了 已经独立谋生了 |
[24:35] | Christine was going to court to prove that Moore was an unfit father. | Christine打算去法院申明 Moore不是位合格的父亲 |
[24:38] | According to her sister,the plan was to move both kids back to Kansas. | 她姐说 她想带2个孩子回堪萨斯 |
[24:43] | Okay,well… | 好吧 |
[24:45] | If Daniel Moore weren’t FBI, | 要是Daniel Moore不是FBI的话 |
[24:48] | we’d be looking at him for the murder of his wife. | 我们早开始查他是否谋杀了自己的妻子 |
[24:51] | Jim? I need you to verify the alibi for Daniel Moore. | Jim? 你帮我核实一下 Daniel Moore的不在场证明 |
[24:58] | Good call,Cap. | 您真英明 老大 |
[24:59] | Agent Moore’s car is parked around back. It’s still warm. | Moore探员的车就停在后面 引擎还热乎 |
[25:03] | Rylan Gauss’s apartment is the last place this guy should be. | 他最不该来的地方就是Rylan Gauss的家 |
[25:09] | Let’s hope he didn’t do anything stupid. | 希望他不要做什么傻事 |
[25:17] | Drop it. Now! | 把枪放下 快点! |
[25:27] | My gun hasn’t been fired. You can check it. | 我没开过枪 你可以拿去检查 |
[25:34] | I want your backup piece. | 把备用手枪也给我 |
[25:36] | It’s in the small of my back. I’m reaching now. | 枪在身后的口袋里 我要拿了 |
[25:37] | Two fingers. | 用两个手指拿 |
[25:43] | Son of a bitch was down when I got here. | 我来的时候 这混蛋就已经死了 |
[25:46] | Not that I didn’t come here looking to kneecap him. | 我来这本来是要拷问他 |
[25:48] | Torture him until he told me where my kids are. | 让他告诉我孩子们在哪 |
[25:51] | But unfortunately,someone beat me to it. | 可是很遗憾 被人抢先了 |
[25:54] | Yeah,right. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[25:57] | The pills you collected from Trent Moore’s bathroom floor are antidepressants, | 你在Trent Moore的厕所里 找到的那些药片是抗抑郁药 |
[26:01] | but they’re also used in combination to treat emerging schizophrenia. | 不过那些药也能治疗精神分裂症 |
[26:05] | Do we know if the kid had any psychological problems? | 知道那孩子有什么精神问题吗? |
[26:07] | No,we don’t. He was living alone,holding down a job. | 不知道 他一个人住 有份工作 |
[26:10] | Not atypical. | 也不是不可能 |
[26:12] | When the disease becomes full-blown in adulthood, | 成年以后 这种疾病会愈发严重 |
[26:14] | medications ramp up in proportion | 服药量也要成倍增加 |
[26:16] | to the increase in delusions and paranoia. | 否则便会出现妄想和偏执的症状 |
[26:19] | Agent Moore never mentioned that his son is schizophrenic. | Moore探员从没说过他儿子有精神分裂症 |
[26:22] | He’s got a bad habit of leaving things out. | 他老是藏着掖着的 这样可不好 |
[26:24] | I know we think Gauss killed Trent,but if he didn’t, | 我们都认为Gauss杀了Trent 但如果没有的话 |
[26:27] | and Trent’s been off his meds for the past 24 hours, | Trent已经24小时没吃药了 |
[26:29] | then there’s a good probability | 现在很有可能 |
[26:31] | he’s in the middle of a full-blown psychotic episode. | 他的精神病已经发作了 |
[26:34] | – Sandwich wrapper. – Trent likes egg salad. | – 三明治的包装 – Trent喜欢吃鸡蛋沙拉 |
[26:37] | Which puts him in the van, | 也就是说 Christine和Holly |
[26:39] | when Christine and Holly came out of the supermarket. | 从超市出来时 他就在货车里 |
[26:42] | He was probably there the whole time. | 他可能一直都在那里 |
[26:44] | Question is,what was he doing in the minivan | 问题是凌晨4点 他和Christine还有Holly |
[26:46] | with Christine and Holly,at 4:00 a.m.? | 在小货车里干什么? |
[26:48] | Whatever the reason,he witnessed the shooting. | 不管什么理由 他都目击了枪击 |
[26:52] | Three GSWs to the torso. Small caliber. | 身体上有3处枪伤 小口径子弹 |
[26:55] | Same as the supermarket. | 和超市的枪击案一样 |
[26:57] | Well,if Agent Moore shot Gauss,did he also shoot his wife? | 如果Moore探员杀了Gauss 他是否也杀了他妻子呢? |
[27:01] | They were going through a nasty divorce. | 他俩正办离婚呢 |
[27:04] | Position of the body suggests he was hit as he entered. | 尸体的位置表明 他进门时遭到袭击 |
[27:07] | Agent Moore must’ve been lying in wait. | Moore探员肯定早就等在这儿了 |
[27:09] | But how? Where’s the .22? | 他怎么做到的? 点22口径手枪在哪? |
[27:12] | We didn’t find it on him. | 他身上没有 |
[27:13] | So why ditch a throw-away, and then come back and stand over the body | 他没必要跑出去扔了那把枪 再大老远跑回来 |
[27:17] | with your service weapon out? | 拿着公务配枪站在尸体旁边 |
[27:30] | Fast First Deliveries. | 冠速快递 |
[27:32] | Agent Moore’s son works for a messenger service. | Moore探员的儿子就在快递公司上班 |
[27:34] | That wasn’t here before. | 这帽子原来不在这 |
[27:38] | 74% of children who are abducted are dead within three hours. | 74%的被绑架儿童在3小时内就会死亡 |
[27:42] | It’s been 24. | 现在已经24小时了 |
[27:44] | So the longer we sit here talking about what I didn’t do, | 我们在这里多浪费一点时间 |
[27:46] | the less chance I have of ever seeing them again. | 我就少一分再见到我孩子的希望 |
[27:48] | I know the numbers,all right? I want to talk about Trent. | 我也清楚这套说辞 我想谈谈Trent |
[27:51] | Your son is a clinically diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. | 你儿子是确诊的偏执型精神分裂症患者 |
[27:54] | My son,Trent,is fine. | 我儿子 Trent没问题 |
[27:57] | He’s just fine. What are you talking about? | 他没问题 你在说什么? |
[27:58] | We found psychotropic meds in his apartment. | 在他的房间里发现了治疗精神病的药物 |
[28:00] | Now,clearly,he’s under psychiatric treatment. | 很明显 他在接受精神病治疗 |
[28:02] | The meds just make you crazy. | 吃了药才变神经病的 |
[28:04] | I told Christine he didn’t need to take them. | 我跟Christine说他不用吃药 |
[28:05] | Oh,and this is based on what,your experience as a psychoanalyst? | 你怎么能下结论 你是精神分析师? |
[28:08] | Don’t push that angle on me. | 别跟我扯这个 |
[28:10] | You know the job. | 你也知道我们的工作 |
[28:11] | We hunt down these scum who torture and rape children. | 我们追捕那些强奸儿童的人渣 |
[28:14] | And you just got to suck it up. | 有些事就是要忍 |
[28:16] | ‘Cause there’s no little pill | 无论你吃什么药 |
[28:18] | that’s just going to make this world a better place. | 这个世界也不会变美好 |
[28:19] | You know,your behavior has been erratic since I met you. | 从我见到你以来 你的行为越来越古怪了 |
[28:22] | They say that mental illness runs in families. | 据说精神病是遗传的 |
[28:24] | *** Everybody drinks the Kool-Aid,now– | 好了 又来了 人人都爱喝’酷爱’饮料 |
[28:26] | Christine,you,$200 shrinks. | Christine 你 看时价200美元的心理医生 |
[28:29] | Well,not me. And not my son. We’re the crazy people now? | 我可没有 我儿子也没有 我们倒成了疯子? |
[28:32] | My son and I are crazy,while Rylan Gauss is sane? Go to hell. | 我和我儿子有病 Rylan Gauss却是正常的? 去死吧 |
[28:37] | Gauss is dead. | Gauss死了 |
[28:39] | You want to know what’s really crazy? | 告诉你件怪事吧 |
[28:40] | We have evidence that Trent was in Gauss’s apartment. | 有证据证明Trent曾经去过Gauss家 |
[28:43] | Now,does your son have access | 我问你 你儿子是不是 |
[28:44] | to a small-caliber firearm,specifically,a .22? | 有一把小口径手枪 确切地说 点22口径的手枪? |
[28:49] | Gauss was killed with a .22? | Gauss是被点22口径手枪打死的? |
[28:51] | As was Christine,as was the bagger. | Christine也是 推车男也是 |
[28:53] | Now,we’re pulling slugs from the autopsy right now, | 我们正在从尸体上取子弹 |
[28:55] | and I think we’re going to get a match. | 应该很快就能出结果了 |
[28:56] | Trent was with Christine,in the minivan, | 枪击发生的时候 |
[28:59] | at the grocery store,at the time of the shooting. | Trent就在超市旁的小货车里 他和Christine在一起 |
[29:01] | Now,what is Trent’s relationship with his little sister Holly? | Trent和他妹妹Holly的关系怎么样? |
[29:04] | I refuse to believe this– any of it! | 我不相信 一点都不信! |
[29:06] | Well,let me tell you what I believe,okay? | 跟你说说我的看法吧 |
[29:08] | Trent was not kidnapped. | Trent没有被绑架 |
[29:10] | He stopped taking his meds. | 他不吃药了 |
[29:12] | He’s having a psychotic episode. He killed Gauss. | 他精神病发作以后 杀了Gauss |
[29:14] | And as hard as this is to say,I think he killed Christine. | 虽然难以启齿 但我觉得是他杀了Christine |
[29:18] | Now the question is,would he harm his little sister Holly? | 现在的问题是 他会伤害妹妹Holly吗? |
[29:22] | He loves Holly. | 他爱Holly |
[29:26] | If Trent had Holly,where would he take her? | 如果Trent抓了Holly 会带她去哪? |
[29:33] | My first wife died of cancer when Trent was ten. | Trent10岁时 我的前妻因癌症去世了 |
[29:35] | They were very close. | 他们关系很好 |
[29:36] | Sometimes,he just likes to go back to the old house. | 有时他会回老房子看看 |
[29:41] | Where’s the old house? | 老房子在哪? |
[29:46] | House is gone. Now what? | 房子没了 现在怎么办? |
[29:50] | Well,there’s a shed over there. | 那边有个小屋 |
[29:52] | Roof over his head,place to keep Holly warm,a place to think. | 上面有屋顶 可以让Holly保暖 也可以静下来思考 |
[29:56] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[30:09] | I hear something. | 有动静 |
[30:17] | I’d like to talk to him. He’s more comfortable with women. | 让我和他谈谈 和女人在一起会比较好 |
[30:20] | Okay. I’ll cover you. | 好吧 我掩护你 |
[30:24] | Trent? Are you in there? | Trent? 你在里面吗? |
[30:28] | My name is Sara. I’m here to help you. | 我是Sara 我是来帮你的 |
[30:32] | Where’s Holly? Is she okay? | Holly在哪? 她没事吧? |
[30:40] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗? |
[30:47] | Trent? | |
[30:51] | We’ve been looking for you and your sister. | 我们一直在找你和你妹妹 |
[30:54] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[30:56] | You’re safe now,you can put the gun down. | 你现在很安全 |
[30:58] | Rylan Gauss. | 把枪放下 |
[31:00] | Rylan Gauss did it. | 是Rylan Gauss干的 |
[31:03] | He has my baby sister. | 他抓了我妹妹 |
[31:06] | He killed Christine. | 他杀了Christine |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:10] | Rylan Gauss can’t hurt you anymore. | Rylan Gauss不会再伤害你了 |
[31:13] | Dad was right. He’s always right. | 爸爸说的没错 他一直都是对的 |
[31:16] | Have to always,always watch for Rylan Gauss. | 随时都要提防Rylan Gauss |
[31:21] | Did you used to play here,in this shed? | 你和妈妈住的时候 |
[31:24] | When you lived here with your mother? | 是不是常在这小屋里玩? |
[31:28] | I know she loved you,Trent. | 我知道她爱你 Trent |
[31:30] | And she would want you to put the gun down. | 她也想让你把枪放下 |
[31:33] | If you hurt yourself,who’s going to take care of your sister? | 你要是伤到了自己 谁来照顾你妹妹呢? |
[31:37] | Rylan Gauss was there. I saw him. | Rylan Gauss就在那 我看见了 |
[31:40] | Where did he take her? | 他把她带哪去了? |
[31:42] | He follows us. | 他跟踪我们 |
[31:45] | He talks to me. | 跟我们说话 |
[31:47] | Gauss is dead. You know that. | Gauss死了 你知道的 |
[31:50] | No. He’s me. | 不 他就是我 |
[31:53] | I did it. I killed her! | 是我做的 我杀了她! |
[31:55] | I’m Rylan Gauss,I’m Rylan Gauss,ask my dad! | 我是Rylan Gauss 我就是Rylan Gauss 不信你问我爸! |
[31:57] | Okay,okay,Rylan. | 好吧 好吧 Rylan |
[31:59] | Okay,listen,put the gun down,all right? | 听着 把枪放下 行不? |
[32:00] | I kill little girls! | 我杀了那些小女孩! |
[32:04] | He-he has their pictures,ask my dad. | 他有她们的照片 你问我爸 |
[32:07] | Please,please,give me the gun. Okay? | 把枪给我 好吗? |
[32:09] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[32:11] | Give me the gun,Rylan. Give it to me. | 把枪给我 Rylan 给我 |
[32:16] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[32:53] | Any info from Trent? | Trent那有没什么消息? |
[32:54] | No,no. Maybe when his meds kick in,he’ll tell us where Holly is, | 没 也许药性起效后他会告诉我们Holly在哪 |
[32:58] | but at the moment,he’s Mark David Chapman shooting John Lennon | 但现在 他觉得自己是杀约翰列侬的 凶手马克查普曼 |
[33:01] | thinking he’s John Lennon. | 觉得他自己是约翰列侬 |
[33:03] | – I hope it’s not too late. – Me,too. | – 我希望一切不会太晚 – 我也是 |
[33:05] | I believe we have an infestation. | 我想我们找到了个寄生虫 |
[33:12] | Hmm,Cimex lectularius,aka the common bedbug. Where did you find this? | 温带臭虫 又名普通臭虫 你在哪发现的? |
[33:17] | I processed the ball cap that you found in Gauss’s apartment. | 我化验了下你在Gauss公寓里找到 的棒球帽 |
[33:20] | Hey,do you know if Sara found any bedbugs at Trent Moore’s place? | Sara有没有在Trent Moore那里发现臭虫? |
[33:24] | Negative. Nor did I see bugs in the shed,but I did see bug bites on Trent. | 没有 小屋里也没看到臭虫 但我发现 Trent身上有被虫叮咬的痕迹 |
[33:31] | But we didn’t find any in Gauss’s apartment. | 但在Gauss公寓里没找到臭虫 |
[33:36] | Hey,are you sure this didn’t come from your house there,itchy? | 你确定这不是从你家带来的 痒痒? |
[33:39] | No. My mother is very clean. | 不 我妈妈非常讲卫生 |
[33:43] | Maybe Trent picked them up wherever he has Holly stashed. | 也许是Trent把Holly藏起来时沾上的 |
[33:46] | Fire in the hole! Two shots! | 子弹上膛! 两次射击! |
[34:22] | The bullets that killed Rylan Gauss came from Trent Moore’s .22. | 射杀Rylan Gauss的子弹来自 Trent Moore的点22 |
[34:38] | Trent’s gun does not match the bullets | Trent的枪与杀死Christine Moore |
[34:39] | that killed Christine Moore or the bagger at the market. | 还有超市推车男的手枪不符 |
[34:42] | So there’s another .22 in play? Any leads on the shooter? | 所以说有另外一把点22? 谁开的枪 有没什么头绪? |
[34:46] | Trent told Sara it was Gauss. | Trent跟Sara说是Gauss |
[34:48] | Well,Christine Moore was shot in the eye at close range– that’s Gauss’s M.O. | Christine Moore就在眼皮底下被杀 这是Gauss的犯罪模式 |
[34:51] | But we know that Gauss wasn’t the shooter. | 但我们知道Gauss不是凶手 |
[34:53] | So who else knew his M.O.? | 还有没其他人知道他的犯罪模式? |
[34:54] | Maybe a disgruntled husband going through a nasty divorce | 也许是丈夫不甘心离婚 |
[34:57] | who’s hunting a serial pedophile for ten years | 他追逐一个连环恋童癖已经10年了 |
[35:00] | and trying to put back in prison for good. Maybe somebody like that. | 想把他关进监狱 也许有人喜欢这样 |
[35:04] | Thanks,Catherine. I’ll get back to you. | 谢谢 Catherine 我会再跟你联系 |
[35:09] | Okay,so what happened? | 好吧 怎么回事? |
[35:11] | You and Christine had an argument,huh? | 你和Catherine达成了协议? |
[35:13] | You were sitting around watching,waiting. | 你坐在那看着 等着 |
[35:15] | You watched her pull out of the garage. | 你看着她走出停车场 |
[35:16] | She was leaving in the middle of the night, she was leaving you, | 她就在午夜离开 她离开了你 |
[35:18] | and she’s taking your kids with her. | 还带走了你的孩子 |
[35:20] | But what you didn’t know was Trent was in the car. | 但你不知道Trent在车上 |
[35:23] | Did Trent tell you where Holly is? | Trent有没告诉你Holly在哪? |
[35:25] | Trent doesn’t even know where he is. | Trent自己都不知道她在哪 |
[35:27] | He doesn’t even know who he is. | 他甚至都不知道他是谁 |
[35:29] | Most of the time he thinks he’s Rylan Gauss. | 大多数时候他以为他是Rylan Gauss |
[35:32] | A parent’s obsession becomes a kid’s delusion. | 父亲的执着成为孩子的幻觉 |
[35:34] | Trent thinks Gauss killed Christine. | Trent以为是Gauss杀了Christine |
[35:38] | But you and I know different. | 但我们都清楚不是那么回事 |
[35:45] | I just wanted to give Trent a normal life. | 我只是想还给Trent一个正常的人生 |
[35:48] | And I wanted justice for those girls. | 我想为那些女孩声张正义 |
[35:50] | Somewhere in between,I just ruined everything I ever loved. | 在两者之间,我毁了我所爱的一切 |
[35:55] | Look,you gotta be honest with your kid. | 瞧 你得对孩子说实话 |
[35:58] | You gotta tell him straight up | 你得老实告诉他 |
[36:00] | what happened in that grocery store parking lot, | 在超市停车场里到底发生了什么事 |
[36:02] | and maybe shock him into reality, | 也许会让他回到现实 |
[36:04] | because little Holly’s three years old | 因为小Holly才三岁 |
[36:06] | and she’s out there alone and we don’t have much time. | 她独自在外 我们没那么多时间 |
[36:08] | You and I both took an oath to protect the innocent. | 我们都发过誓 要保护无辜的人 |
[36:11] | Well,here’s the time. You gotta confess to your son. | 时候到了 你得向你儿子坦白 |
[36:15] | You gotta tell him that Rylan Gauss wasn’t the only bad guy in his life. | 你得告诉他 Rylan Gauss并不是 他生命中遇到的唯一坏蛋 |
[36:54] | *** your daughter,your wife! | 是我杀了你女儿 你老婆! |
[36:59] | No,you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[37:02] | You’re Trent. You’re my son. | 你是Trent 我的儿子 |
[37:08] | And you love Holly and you loved Christine. | 你爱Holly 你也爱Christine |
[37:15] | He broke into my apartment and told me he was coming after them. | 他闯入我公寓 跟我说 他跟踪她们 |
[37:24] | I fought him,but I couldn’t stop him. | 我跟他大打出手 但没法阻止他 |
[37:28] | It’s not real. It was you… | 这不是真的 是你想象的 |
[37:32] | thinking you were Rylan Gauss. | 你以为自己是Rylan Gauss |
[37:37] | That’s why I went to Christine… | 所以我去找Christine |
[37:40] | to warn her. To-to save Holly. | 警告她 为了救Holly |
[37:44] | He killed them,Daddy,like you always said he would. | 他杀了她们 爸爸 像你说的那样 |
[37:48] | Trent,look at me. | Trent 看着我 |
[37:50] | Where’s your sister,hmm? | 你妹妹在哪? |
[37:52] | ‘Cause I know you took her someplace safe. | 我知道你把她带到某个安全的地方 |
[37:54] | Rylan Gauss took her. He took her. | Rylan Gauss把她带走了 他抢走了她 |
[37:57] | I took her. I took her. | 我抢走了她 我抢走了她 |
[37:58] | Trent,stop it! | Trent别这样! |
[38:02] | You are not Rylan Gauss. You are my son. | 你不是Rylan Gauss 你是我的儿子 |
[38:04] | – Rylan Gauss,Rylan Gauss,Rylan Gauss. – Son,you killed Rylan! | – 儿子 你杀了Rylan! |
[38:09] | You did it! | 你杀了他! |
[38:11] | Rylan Gauss is dead. | Rylan Gauss死了 |
[38:17] | You were at the supermarket with Holly… | 你和Holly一起在超市 |
[38:22] | …and you saw me. | 你看到的是我 |
[38:24] | Not Rylan Gauss,me. | 不是Rylan |
[38:28] | Daniel? | Gauss 是我 |
[38:42] | I didn’t know you were there. | 我不知道你在那里 |
[38:44] | I wanted to put Gauss away for good. | 我想把Gauss绳之以法 |
[38:46] | I didn’t want Christine to take you away from me. | 我不想Christine把你们从我身边带走 |
[38:54] | Now tell me… where’s your sister? | 现在 告诉我 你妹妹在哪? |
[38:58] | – Where’s Holly,hmm? – I don’t know. | – Holly在哪? – 我不知道 |
[39:01] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[39:03] | She’s gone. I-I lost her. | 她死了 我失去了她 |
[39:08] | I lost her! | 我失去了她! |
[39:18] | Well,we got our confession. | 他招供了 |
[39:20] | I’d rather we had the little girl. | 我情愿我们找到了小女孩 |
[39:23] | Archie looked for surveillance in the supermarket parking lot. | Archie查看了超市停车场的监控录像 |
[39:25] | – Came up empty. – But? | – 刚开始时是空的 – 但是? |
[39:27] | But he was able to catch Christine’s minivan on a traffic cam. | 但交通监控录像捕捉到了 Christine的小货车 |
[39:30] | Check it out. Trent was driving the van. | 查一下 是Trent在驾驶小货车 |
[39:33] | Traffic cam picked this up ten minutes after the shooting. | 这是枪击10分钟后交通监视录像 拍到的画面 |
[39:35] | Trent turned north off of Honolulu onto Glenwood. | Trent往北驶离Honolulu转往Glenwood |
[39:38] | That van’s really booking. | 那辆货车还真是预先准备好的 |
[39:39] | So,after Christine was shot,Trent panicked. Thought that Rylan Gauss was after them. | Christine被枪杀后 Trent惊慌失措 以为是Rylan Gauss跟着他们 |
[39:43] | And he was trying to protect his sister. | 他想保护妹妹 |
[39:45] | Well,after he turned onto Glenwood,he disappears off the radar. | 他转到Glenwood 就从监视摄像里消失了 |
[39:49] | If he stashed her somewhere,I might be able to get you an area. | 如果他把她藏起来 我也许可以给 你个大致范围 |
[39:52] | – So he stopped somewhere in the ‘hood. – It’s a good-sized area. | – 所以他就停在标识区 – 这范围也太大了吧 |
[39:55] | Yeah,but he was running out of gas. He was scared. | 但他没油了 很害怕 |
[39:59] | He didn’t have a lot of money. | 他身上钱不多 |
[40:00] | He needed a safe place for Holly so he could go after Gauss. | 他得给Holly找个安全的地方 这样他才能去追Gauss |
[40:03] | – Maybe a motel. – Yeah,maybe one with bedbugs. | – 也许是汽车旅馆 – 是的 也许是一家有臭虫的汽车旅馆 |
[40:06] | I’ll call Environmental Health, | 我给环境卫生部打电话 |
[40:07] | check out the complaints at the motels in the area. | 查查这一带汽车旅馆的投诉 |
[40:12] | No luck. What do you got? | 没什么线索 你查到什么? |
[40:14] | The manager recognized Trent,but he didn’t recognize the little girl. | 经理认出了Trent 但他不认识小女孩 |
[40:16] | Room seven. | 7号房 |
[40:39] | Bedbugs. | 臭虫 |
[40:44] | She was here. | 她在这里 |
[40:52] | Las Vegas Police. | 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[40:56] | Yes,yes,we are looking for the little girl. | 是的 我们在找一小女孩 |
[40:58] | The young man asked me to watch her for a little while but he never came back. | 一个年轻人让我照看她一下 但他再也没回来 |
[41:00] | – It’s okay. Come on out there. – I didn’t know what to do. I took care of her. | – 没关系 出来吧 – 我不知道怎么办 一直照顾她 |
[41:02] | No,you did the right thing. | 没事 你做的没错 |
[41:04] | Hi,Holly. My name is Jim. | 嗨 Holly 我是Jim |
[41:06] | Boy,we’ve been looking all over for you. | 小家伙 我们到处找你呢 |
[41:09] | Come on. I’m gonna take you home. Come on. | 来 我带你回家 过来 飞羽缤纷 SAMA |
[42:36] | csi S11E10 | 犯罪现场调查 |