Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第11季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第11季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Oh my god,**** 天呐 那个家伙居然来闻我的头发
[00:08] What was with all the short guys? 为啥我碰到的都是矮子啊?
[00:10] He was like,five feet tall. 他大概也就5英尺高(约合1.52米)
[00:12] I know,he came up to…there. 我知道 他大概到你…这里
[00:16] There’s not a decent guy in there. 那里一个像样的男人都没有
[00:18] The one who kept grabbing my ass – total reject from the Jersey Shore. 不停摸我屁股的那家伙 上<泽西海岸>根本没人要
[00:22] At least he wasn’t dragging around an oxygen tank. 还好他没拖着个氧气罐
[00:29] See the way he’s looking at her? 看到他看她的眼神了吗?
[00:31] It’s like she’s the only girl in the world. 就好像她是这世上唯一的女孩
[00:34] I want that. 我也好想要
[00:36] Where are all the good men? 好男人都死哪去了?
[01:05] Smell that? 你闻到了吗?
[01:07] Alcohol. 酒精
[01:09] Maybe this guy had a few too many and fell off his balcony. 也许这家伙喝太多 从阳台摔下去了
[01:12] Well,the back of his skull is completely obliterated. 他的后脑都摔坏了
[01:16] Unfortunately,that won’t help us determine how far he fell. 很遗憾 这不能帮我们判断他从多高掉下
[01:22] These injuries could have occurred if he fell five stories or 20. 无论5层还是20层 这些伤口都可能出现
[01:27] It all happened so fast. 这一切发生得太快了
[01:29] It’s like the guy just fell out of the sky. 这家伙就好像从天而降
[01:34] What are you looking at? 你在看哪里啊?
[01:35] Oh,I’m sorry. You got something in your,uh… 哦 抱歉 有些东西在你的 额…
[01:38] I do? 是吗?
[01:39] Yeah,it’s okay. Don’t move. 是的 别紧张 别动
[01:46] What is it? 那是什么?
[01:47] Just a little piece of brains. 一小块大脑
[01:48] You always said you were looking for a guy with brains. 你总说要找个有脑子的男人
[01:52] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[01:53] I make jokes when I’m nervous. 我紧张的时候就会开玩笑
[01:55] That’s all right. Just a couple more questions. 没关系 我还要问几个问题
[01:57] Did you girls hear anything before he hit the ground? Any yelling? Screaming? 在他掉下前 你们听到什么了吗? 有没有争吵? 或者尖叫?
[02:01] No. I was just looking for a nice guy. 没有 我当时正忙着找个好男人
[02:05] One with a pulse. 活生生的那种
[02:08] Maybe a badge? 也许还带着警徽
[02:11] Sorry…I flirt when I’m nervous,too. 抱歉…我紧张的时候还会调情
[02:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:24] Victim is Brad Malone; guest at the hotel. 受害者是Brad Malone 酒店的客人
[02:27] Bad couple of days. He was down over 100 grand. 手气真差 他已经输掉10万了
[02:30] Another $50,000 in unpaid markers. 还有5万未偿还的欠条
[02:32] You got all of that for a hug? 这么多信息 你一个拥抱就搞定了?
[02:34] Jerry? He used to work for my father. Jerry? 他过去是我父亲的手下
[02:37] So he just handed over the casino’s financials? 那么说他刚给了你赌场的财务账册?
[02:39] Come on. How well do you know this guy? 得了吧 你对这家伙了解多少?
[02:41] It’s really not what you’re thinking. 真不是你想的那样
[02:44] When Sam died,he…left me a little piece of the Eclipse. Sam去世后 留给我日蚀酒店一小部分股权
[02:48] How little? 有多小?
[02:51] It’s really no big deal. 真没啥值得一提的
[02:52] Then why haven’t you said anything? 那你为啥一次都没提过?
[02:53] I don’t want everyone to know. 我不想让每个人都知道这事
[02:54] So now I’m “everyone”? 我也成”每个人”了?
[02:57] Let’s just… talk about this some other time. 我们… 再找个时间谈这事
[03:02] Victim is Brad Malone. He was in suite 730. 死者是Brad Malone 住在730套房
[03:06] Lost his shirt at the casino. 在赌场输掉了上衣
[03:08] And apparently his pants. 很明显 裤子也输了
[03:09] It could be a jumper. 他可能是自己跳楼的
[03:10] Vegas is the suicide capital of America. 维加斯可是美国的自杀之都啊
[03:12] Come to gamble, 来一次豪赌
[03:13] see a show, 再看场演出秀
[03:15] kiss your life goodbye. 最后跟自己的人生吻别 犯罪现场调查
[03:40] CSI Season 11 Episode 09 Wild Life 谨以此悼念上海11-15火灾遇难者 愿逝者安息 愿历史不再书写悲剧
[03:58] Jumper’s name’s Brad Malone. 跳楼者叫Brad Malone
[04:00] Checked in four days ago. 4天前入住
[04:03] Divorced twice. No kids. 离婚两次 没孩子
[04:05] And he was about to file for bankruptcy. 而且正准备提交破产申请
[04:07] Not a lot to live for. 没啥活下去的动力
[04:17] Clothes neatly folded. 衣服叠得很整齐
[04:21] Phone and wallet on the nightstand. 手机和钱包都在床头柜上
[04:24] – Everything in its place. – Consistent with suicide. – 每件东西都放在正常的位置上 – 符合自杀的情况
[04:27] You get your life in order before you end it. 在结束生命前确保一切井井有条
[04:29] There’s no suicide note. 这里没有自杀留言
[04:31] Nah. They don’t typically leave one. 并不是所有的自杀者都会写留言
[04:39] Got a few recent e-mails. 找到一些近期的电子邮件
[04:41] Past due notices. 欠费提醒
[04:47] Offerings of joy? 花钱买欢了?
[04:49] No. No signs of sexual activity. 没有 没有性活动的残留物
[04:54] Looks like he spent his last night alone. 看起来他独自一人度过了最后一夜
[04:59] Door’s locked. 阳台门是锁着的
[05:04] Latching mechanism only operates from the inside. 门闩只能从内部打开
[05:07] If he jumped off his balcony,how’d he lock the door behind him? 如果他从自己的阳台跳下去 阳台门又是怎么锁上的?
[05:10] Well,maybe he didn’t jump,maybe he was pushed. 也许他不是跳下去 而是被推下去的
[05:14] Which means…he wasn’t alone. 也就是说…他不是独自一人
[05:17] – I’ll check it for prints. – Yeah. 我来检查一下指纹
[05:29] We got a print. 找到了
[05:36] Okay,we have a double homicide. 这里有一起双尸命案
[05:39] Landlord I.D.’d the bodies as Lance and Denise Irwin. 房东指认了死者是Lance和Denise Irwin
[05:43] on four months ago, so they had to move here. 4个月前 他们的房子被收缴了 于是只能搬到这里
[05:47] – Talk about a step down. – Yeah. – 因为经济下滑吧 – 没错
[05:49] – Who called it in? – She did. – 谁打的报警电话? – 女死者
[05:52] The 911 operator said all she could get out was,”Help me,help me,” 911的接线员说她只听到 有人喊”救救我 救救我”
[05:55] and then there was no response. 然后就没有回应了
[06:00] No blood on the phone. 电话上没有血迹
[06:02] Lots of cast-off,though. On the couch,the lamp,the ceiling… 其他地方却都是血 沙发 台灯罩 天花板…
[06:10] Did you see what happened? 你看到发生了什么吗?
[06:12] If you tell us,I’ll give you a cracker. 如果你告诉我们 就奖励你一块饼干
[06:16] Well,if he did see anything,he’s not talking. 就算他看到了 也不会说话
[06:20] So we contacted Animal Control for the parrot. 我打了电话给动物管制中心 他们会来带走这只鹦鹉
[06:23] You know,it’s a first floor unit. 由于这里是一楼
[06:25] The window was open,the screen was ripped,so that’s probably how the killer got in. 窗户开着 纱窗也被撕开了 凶手很可能从那进来
[06:28] Where’s the husband? 死者丈夫在哪里?
[06:29] The husband is in the bathroom. 他在浴室
[06:31] What’s going on? They dead? 这怎么回事啊? 他们死了?
[06:33] Can somebody get this guy out of here? Take his information? 谁把这家伙带走? 记下他的信息?
[06:35] We’ll be with you in a minute,sir. 我们很快过去见你 先生
[06:44] Slight discoloration of his extremities. 手足轻微变色
[06:48] Lividity is just setting in. 尸斑刚刚出现
[06:50] The Irwins were killed less than an hour ago. Irwin两口子被害还不到1个小时
[06:52] Can’t tell if he was stabbed,too. 看不出他是否也被刺了
[06:58] Nasty head wound,though. 头部损伤严重
[06:59] Possible broken nose,too. 很可能还有鼻骨骨折
[07:02] So,Mr. Irwin was probably getting ready to go to work. Irwin先生正准备去工作
[07:05] He works the 7:00 a. m. shift at the gas station at the corner. 拐角处加油站早7点的班
[07:08] Looks like Mrs. Irwin was making him breakfast. 看起来Irwin太太正在为他准备早餐
[07:10] An omelette. Maybe a frittata. 摊鸡蛋 也许是做煎蛋饼
[07:12] Oh,how Continental. Lucky guy. 多么欧式的早餐啊 幸福的家伙
[07:15] Check out the family photo. 来看看他们的全家福照片
[07:18] Matching outfits. 一样的打扮
[07:19] There is something very wrong with that. 这里有个大问题
[07:22] What? That is a nice family photo. 什么? 不就是一张温馨的全家福嘛
[07:24] Still wrong. 还是有问题
[07:26] I don’t see the cat. 我没看到那只猫
[07:28] Probably took off. 也许是跑掉了
[07:30] Okay,so the killer came through the window and surprised Mrs. Irwin,right? 好吧 凶手从窗户跳进来 首先吓到了Irwin夫人
[07:44] *** 然后听到丈夫关了淋浴 准备出来
[07:46] Goes to take care of him. 就走进浴室解决了他
[07:56] Hey,uh,guys? 嘿 伙计们
[07:58] Cash and credit cards are still here. 现金和信用卡都在
[08:00] You know,come to think of it,parrots like these are worth thousands of dollars. 想想也是 这种鹦鹉值好几千美金呢
[08:05] More,if they can talk. 如果会说话 值更多
[08:07] I don’t think this is a robbery. 我不认为这是抢劫杀人
[08:08] Well,maybe they were targeted. 也许他们才是凶手的目标
[08:10] I’ll go talk to the landlord. See if anybody had a problem with the Irwins. 我再去跟房东谈谈 看是否有人跟Irwin两口子有过节
[08:14] Hey,David. – 嘿 David – 嘿
[08:16] I am so sorry I’m late. It’s been one of those days. 非常抱歉 我迟到了 今天真是倒霉
[08:19] They’re not going anywhere. 反正他们也跑不掉
[08:26] What is the deal with glass tables today? 今天怎么都跟玻璃桌子有仇啊
[09:02] The print on the balcony door belongs to Malone. 阳台门上的指纹属于Malone
[09:07] There’s only one set of shoe prints out here. 唯一的鞋印在这里
[09:09] Size 10,same size as Mr. Malone. 10号 跟Malone先生的一样
[09:11] If he was pushed from this balcony, 如果他是从这个阳台被推下去的
[09:13] there’d be evidence of his attacker out here and there doesn’t appear to be any. 肯定会留下袭击者的痕迹 可我们一丁点都没找到
[09:17] Maybe he was pushed from somewhere else? 也许他是从别的地方被推下去?
[09:29] Look where the body landed. 看看下面尸体的落点
[09:31] The body’s not directly below this balcony. 并不在这个阳台的正下方
[09:33] It’s under the one next door. 而是在隔壁阳台下面
[09:38] Suite next door is registered to a Stacy Cano and a Dana Carlston,from Ohio. 隔壁套房的登记房客是来自俄亥俄的 Stacy Cano和Dana Carlston
[09:42] No connection to the victim that we know of. 没找到她们跟死者之间的关系
[09:50] Drop of blood. 有血滴
[09:56] LVPD! Open up! 维加斯警察! 开门!
[10:12] Got a blood trail. 这里有一条血迹
[11:00] Here you go. Drink this. 给你 把这个喝了吧
[11:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:04] You’ve got some minor bruising,but no open wounds. 你们身上有些轻微的瘀伤 但没有开放性创口
[11:08] And it appears that the blood that you were both covered in doesn’t belong to either of you. 看来你们身上沾的血迹 不属于你们任何一个
[11:14] Who does it belong to then? 那是谁的血?
[11:17] We were hoping you could tell us. 我们还指望你俩知道呢
[11:18] Do you recognize this man? 你认识这个男人吗?
[11:24] No,I don’t think so. 不 我不认识
[11:27] We think he might have been in your hotel room last night. 我们认为他昨晚可能在你们的房间
[11:31] You don’t remember? 你们一点都不记得了?
[11:34] We had a lot to drink. 我们喝了好多酒
[11:36] Everything’s a little hazy. 什么都记不清楚了
[11:38] Do you think that this is his blood? 你们觉得那是他的血?
[11:43] What happened to him? 他怎么了?
[11:45] He’s dead. 他死了
[11:47] Oh,my God. 哦 上帝啊
[11:49] I’m gonna be sick again. 我又觉得恶心了
[11:54] An officer’s going to come by and take you both to the hospital,get you checked out. 有位警官会带你们去医院检查
[11:58] But we’re still going to need to ask you some more questions. Okay? 不过我们还要问你们一些问题 行吗?
[12:02] Okay. 行
[12:06] The victim suffered a fractured skull and intercranial bleed. 死者有颅骨骨折和颅内出血
[12:11] Rendered him unconscious. 导致了昏迷
[12:13] So the killer attacked him in the shower and smashed his head against the wall. 凶手在他洗澡时袭击 把他的头往墙上撞
[12:17] – And he drowned. – Drowned?! – 然后他淹死了 – 淹死了?
[12:19] We didn’t find any water in the tub. 浴缸里没有水啊
[12:21] You know,it’s possible to drown in an inch of water. 即使一英寸深的水也能淹死人
[12:26] Victim was unconscious. Couldn’t lift his head up. 他失去了意识 无法抬头
[12:28] Drain was clogged. Water built up. 排水孔被堵住 水位上升
[12:30] By the time you arrived,the water was gone. 你们到现场时 水已经流光了
[12:34] But I found something else. 我找到些别的东西
[12:36] Healed scars on his upper body. 他上半身有愈合的伤疤
[12:38] Could be from some past altercation. 可能是以前发生争执时弄伤的
[12:40] Guess Mr. Irwin had some enemies. Irwin先生可能有些敌人
[12:43] You are dead,you hear me?! You’re dead! 你死定了 听到没 你死定了!
[12:46] You left that message on the Irwin’s voice mail a couple days ago,Dwayne. 几天前 你在Irwin家语音信箱留了言 Dwayne
[12:50] How do you know it was me? 你怎么知道是我
[12:51] How do I know it was you? You called from your home phone. 我怎么知道是你? 你用的是自家电话
[12:54] Yeah,that doesn’t prove I made the call. 对 但不能证明是我打的电话
[12:56] Dude,it’s your voice. 伙计 这是你的声音
[12:58] All right,look,Dwayne,you live next door to the Irwins. Dwayne 你住Irwin家隔壁
[13:01] Your landlord says you threatened him several times. 房东说你恐吓过他好几次
[13:03] You tried to get him evicted,right? 你想让他搬走 对不
[13:05] Yeah,I hated him all right,but I didn’t kill him. 对 我是恨他 但我没杀他
[13:09] I thought about killing that bird,though. 虽然我想过杀了那只鹦鹉
[13:11] – It never shut up. squawking all day and night. – Hold on a minute. – 它喋喋不休 一天到晚叫唤 – 等一下
[13:14] You mean you threatened to kill your neighbors because the bird was making too much noise? 你恐吓要杀邻居 就因为鹦鹉太吵了
[13:17] Wasn’t just the bird. 不止是那只鸟
[13:19] The Irwins were arguing all the time. Screaming,throwing things. Irwin夫妇俩一直在吵架 尖叫 扔东西
[13:23] It was like Fight Club over there. 就像隔壁开了家搏斗俱乐部
[13:24] You call the cops? 你叫过警察吗
[13:25] No,they wanted to kill each other. Why not let ’em. 没有 他们想自相残杀 有啥不好
[13:28] All right,where were you at 7:00 this morning? 你今天早上7点时在哪儿
[13:30] In my apartment. 在我家
[13:32] Your apartment? Alone? 你家 一个人
[13:34] Not exactly. 不完全是
[13:35] Not exactly? What does that mean? 不完全是 什么意思
[13:38] I was having some pretty hot phone sex with Betsy. 我在和Betsy享受火辣的电话嘿咻
[13:43] Okay,I’m going to have to verify that. 好吧 我要去证实一下
[13:44] How do I get ahold of Betsy? 怎么联系Betsy
[13:46] You got a credit card? 你有信用卡吗
[13:48] Only cost you $4.99 a minute 1分钟只要4.99美元
[15:04] You ladies had quite a party last night. 你们昨晚有够疯狂的
[15:07] We were celebrating. 我们在庆祝
[15:09] My divorce was finalized a week ago. 上礼拜我终于离婚了
[15:13] How long were you married? 你结婚多久了
[15:15] Seven years. 7年
[15:17] Worked two jobs to send that son of a bitch to medical school. 我做两份工 送混蛋老公去读医
[15:20] And it turned out he was examining the anatomy of every girl in the class. 结果 他把班上所有女孩睡了个遍
[15:26] I was married to one of those. 我也曾经嫁给过这种人
[15:27] Then you know. 那你懂的
[15:28] It’s been the worst year of my life. 那是我这辈子最糟糕的几年
[15:32] Oh,I just wanted to cut loose and have some fun. 我只是想放开手玩一回
[15:37] Stacy,we found Brad Malone’s fingerprints on your balcony. Stacy 在你们的阳台上发现了 Brad Malone的指纹
[15:42] He was staying in the room next to yours. 他住在你们隔壁的房间
[15:45] Good-looking guy. 是个帅小伙
[15:46] I mean,is it possible that you and Dana met him in the hall,invited him in for drinks? 有没有可能 你和Dana在大厅里遇到他 请他喝酒
[15:51] I honestly – I wish I could remember. 说真的 我希望我记得
[15:55] We were pretty hammered. 我们都喝高了
[15:57] Were your drinks ever out of your sight? 你的酒离开过你的视线吗
[16:01] Maybe. 也许
[16:02] Um,when I was dancing. 在我跳舞的时候
[16:06] Wh-What’s the last thing you remember about last night? 你对昨晚最后的印象是什么
[16:10] Um,we were at a club… 呃 我们在一个夜总会里
[16:20] – Which one? – I have no idea. – 哪个夜总会
[16:25] We made our way from one end of the Strip to the other, – 不知道
[16:31] and then it’s just like I’m looking down a long tube. 我们沿维加斯大道一个一个玩过去 然后 我好像在看着一根长管子
[16:46] I haven’t had that much to drink since college. 大学毕业后我就没喝过那么多了
[16:50] My weekends are usually full of soccer and birthday parties. 我的周末总是被足球和生日聚会占据
[16:53] Not a lot of adult time. 没多少属于成年人的时间
[17:00] Do you recall meeting Brad Malone in one of the clubs you went to? 你记得在夜总会里碰到Brad Malone吗
[17:05] I told you I don’t remember. 我说过我不记得了
[17:08] I’m just trying to understand how he ended up in your suite. 我只想知道 他怎么进你们房间的
[17:11] I’d like to know that,too. 我也想知道
[17:17] Um,well,Dana,your physical exams indicate that both you and Stacy engaged in sexual activity last night. Dana 体检证实你和Stacy昨晚都有过性交
[17:27] Oh,my God. 上帝啊
[17:30] You’re going to be okay. 你会没事的
[17:32] I’m going to try to help you figure this out. 我会帮你找出答案
[17:35] My husband and I,we fell in love when we were 16. 我和丈夫在16岁就坠入爱河
[17:39] He’s the only man I’ve ever been with. 他是我唯一的男人
[17:43] Alcohol affects the frontal lobe of the brain,which controls judgment. 酒精会影响控制判断力的大脑额叶
[17:47] Makes people do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do. 让人们作出不同平常的举动
[17:49] Don’t I know it. 我完全同意
[17:50] One night in college,I drank so much, 大学时 某晚我喝高了
[17:52] that I woke up the next morning on my front lawn with a box of corn flakes stuck to my head. 第二天早上 我在自家前院草坪上醒来 沾了一头玉米片
[17:57] Had no idea how it got there. 我完全不知道自己怎么到那儿的
[17:58] Why am I not surprised. 我一点儿也不吃惊
[18:00] College. 大学嘛
[18:01] The frontal lobe of the brain also controls memory,which is why Dana and Stacy can’t remember anything. 大脑额叶同时控制记忆 所以Dana和Stacy什么都不记得了
[18:06] It’s kind of hard to remember a complete stranger from a three-way in the middle of the night. 大半夜的 玩3P时要记住一个陌生人 是有点困难
[18:16] That’s an odd place for an iron. 熨斗出现在这儿可够奇怪的
[18:22] Somebody got steamed. 某人被熨斗招呼了
[18:36] Positive for blood. 是血液
[18:38] We smelled alcohol on our victim. Which means he had been drinking. 死者一身酒精味 就是说他也在喝酒
[18:41] We know the girls had been drinking. We know they were in this room having sex. 我们知道她们喝醉了 在这房间里和人做活塞运动
[18:45] So somewhere during the evening,the party took a darker turn. 晚上某个时候 狂欢开始变质了
[18:49] That’s the problem with a menage a trois,is somebody always gets left out. 这就是三人行的问题 总有人会被冷落
[18:52] Yes,someone always gets jealous. 是啊 那个人会产生嫉妒
[18:54] The question is,did one of those girls get so angry that she picked up that iron and used it as a weapon? 问题是 两个女人中 会有人生气到拿熨斗伤人吗
[18:59] Stacy had just come off a bitter divorce. Stacy刚经历了痛苦的离婚
[19:01] Maybe our victim said something,did something,that reminded her of her ex. 也许死者的言行让她想起了前任老公
[19:05] She snapped. 她爆发了
[19:09] killed him and then Dana helped her get rid of the evidence. 她拿起熨斗猛砸他的头 他死了 Dana帮她湮灭证据
[19:15] And what’s that old saying? 俗话怎么说来着
[19:17] “A good friend will help you move. “ “好友会帮你搬家 “
[19:18] A really good friend will help you move a body. 真正的好友会帮你毁尸灭迹
[19:26] Brass said the neighbor’s alibi checked out. Brass说 邻居的不在场证明成立
[19:28] The sex line confirmed that Dwayne’s hands were full when the Irwins were killed. 色情热线证实 Irwin夫妇被杀时 Dwayne正勇攀高峰呢
[19:32] Well,he was also right about the Irwins’ marital discord. 他说Irwin夫妇情感不合也是实话
[19:35] Police were called out to their house at least once a month. 警方每月至少1次接到报警登门拜访
[19:38] Here are some of the 911 tapes. 这儿是部分911的录音
[19:41] 911. What is your emergency? 911 您有什么情况
[19:44] Help me,please! He’s gonna kill me! 救救我 他要杀了我!
[19:46] You call the cops,you stupid bitch? 你竟然叫警察 臭婊子
[19:52] Thin line between love and hate. 爱与恨 一线之隔
[19:55] Did you run the prints from the apartment? 你对比公寓里的指纹了吗
[19:56] Yeah. They all came back to the Irwins. 都是Irwin夫妇的
[19:58] I spoke with the landlord about the window. 我问了房东窗户的情况
[20:01] Turns out the screen’s been broken for weeks. 据说几周前窗户就破了
[20:03] Apparently Mr. Irwin put his fist through it. 显然是被Irwin先生的拳头打破的
[20:07] So maybe… there was no intruder. 也许 没有入侵者
[20:09] I’m sick of you! 我受够你了
[20:10] Every single day,all you do is watch your stupid football… 每天 你只知道看傻逼橄榄球…
[20:14] ***fight 他们又开始争吵
[20:17] *** 这次Irwin先生拿刀刺了她
[20:22] *****her 杀死了她
[20:24] Got her blood all over him, so he takes a shower. 他全身都是她的血 所以去洗澡
[20:26] Slips in her blood and drowns. 踩到她的血 滑倒后淹死了
[20:28] Karma’s a bitch. 天理昭彰啊
[20:30] If we’re right,his prints will be on the knife,and her blood will be in the tub. 如果这猜测正确 刀上会有他的指纹 浴缸里会有她的血迹
[20:35] Considering the damage to Brad Malone’s skull,I can’t tell you whether he was struck by an iron. 就Brad Malone的头部损伤来说 我不知道他有没有被熨斗砸过
[20:41] These cuts are from the glass table. 这些伤是玻璃桌造成的
[20:44] On the plus side,take a look at the abrasions on his buttocks and thighs. 另外 看看他臀部和大腿的磨损
[20:50] That’s linear clotting. 有线性血凝块
[20:51] It means his blood was flowing when he hit the pavement. 说明他掉到人行道上时血液还在流动
[20:55] These look like drag marks. 这些看起来像拖曳痕迹
[20:56] I pulled glass and some interesting trace from them. 我从伤口里找到玻璃和一些有趣的东西
[21:01] These look like paint chips. 好像是油漆碎片
[21:03] They’re the same color as the railing at The Eclipse. 和日蚀酒店的栏杆一个颜色
[21:05] That’s consistent with being pushed over backwards. 和他被朝后推下阳台的推测相吻合
[21:08] Mr. Malone’s last night wasn’t all bad. Malone先生昨晚不是糟糕透顶
[21:10] I did a penile swab and found vaginal secretions. 我在他的老二上找到阴道分泌物
[21:13] He had sex close to time of death. 死前不久他正在做爱
[21:16] That’s odd. We found a used condom in the women’s hotel room. 怪了
[21:20] Parallel linear scrapes with parabolic edges. 在她们房间里找到了用过的套套
[21:25] Fingernail marks. 平行的刮痕 边缘是弧形的 是抓痕
[21:27] Well,maybe Mr. Malone got a little too aggressive with the second woman. 也许Malone和第二个女人做时 有点太生猛了
[21:30] Didn’t want to use a condom. 他不想用套套
[21:31] She struck him in the back of the head with the iron. 她用熨斗敲了他后脑勺
[21:33] That didn’t stop him. 可那也没能制止他
[21:35] So maybe one of them or both of them pushed him off the balcony. 也许其中一人 或是两人一起 把他推下阳台
[21:39] In my fantasies,a three-way never ends in death. 在我的想象中 3P从来不以死亡告终
[21:46] This sheet… 这张床单
[21:48] Brad Malone’s pants and the iron. Brad Malone的裤子 还有熨斗
[21:52] All this blood came from the same person. 所有血迹都是同一个人的
[21:54] Brad Malone.
[21:55] Nope. Unknown male. 不 是未知男性
[21:59] You’re saying there was a second man in the room? 你说房间里还有个男人
[22:00] I’m saying that three-way was a four-way. 我说这不是三人行 而是四人行
[22:11] What is he still doing here? 它怎么还在这儿
[22:12] What happened to Animal Control? 动物管制中心的人呢
[22:14] They must have forgotten about him. 肯定是把它忘了
[22:16] We should bring him back to the lab,hmm? 我们该把它带回实验室吧
[22:19] You hungry,buddy? 你饿了吗 伙计
[22:22] What’s the point of having a parrot if he doesn’t talk? 如果鹦鹉不会说话 养它何用
[22:25] Well,he might be traumatized. 也许它受打击了
[22:27] He was living in an abusive household. 住在暴虐的家庭环境里
[22:28] He witnessed Dad kill Mom. 目击了双亲相残
[22:30] Now if we could only prove it. 如果我们能证明的话
[22:32] None of her blood was in the bathroom. 浴室里没有她的血迹
[22:34] Doc Robbins said the tub might have had a clogged drain. Robbins医生说 浴缸也许曾堵塞过
[22:36] Hopefully,some of her blood got stuck in the trap when Mr. Irwin took a shower. 希望Irwin先生洗澡时 还有些血液留在排水阀里
[22:41] Yeah,I’m on it. 是吧 我去看看
[22:43] You know,this would be a lot easier if you just told us what happened. 你能说出事件真相的话 我们就不用那么费劲了
[23:16] I found hair and a bunch of feathers in the trap. 排水阀里找到了一些毛发和羽毛
[23:19] – Feathers? – Yeah. – 羽毛? – 是啊
[23:20] Guess they didn’t just dress him up,but they gave him showers,too. 看来他们不只是精心打扮这只鸟 还给他洗澡
[23:23] Looks like blood on the feathers. 羽毛上好像有血迹
[23:25] Hopefully,it belongs to Mrs. Irwin. 希望是Irwin太太的
[23:28] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[23:29] Well,these blood drops weren’t here before. 之前没有这些血迹
[23:31] Our crime scene’s been contaminated. 犯罪现场被破坏了
[23:32] What? The door was sealed. 什么? 可是门已经封起来了
[23:38] They’re paw prints. 这些是爪印
[23:40] Guess the Cat in the Hat came back. 看来是小猫咪回来了
[23:42] Or he’s been hiding here this whole time. 也许他一直藏在这里
[23:51] I found him. 我找到了
[23:53] Well,you’re evidence now,buddy. You’re coming back to the lab,too. 你现在是证据了 跟我回实验室吧
[23:56] Come here. Come here,kitty. 过来 过来 猫咪
[23:58] Come on,buddy. 过来 猫咪
[24:01] – You’re telling me those ladies from Ohio had two men in their room? – Yeah. – 你说俄亥俄来的女人房里有2个男人? – 没错
[24:05] One guy ends up dead,and the other one’s blood is all over the bedroom. 一个死了 另一个的血迹遍布整个卧室
[24:08] That must have been some orgy. 肯定是玩得太过火了
[24:10] Actually,it was more of a one-on-one thing. 实际上 基本还是一对一的方式
[24:12] She never swapped partners. 没有交换性伴
[24:13] We found a condom that contained DNA profiles of the newly divorced Stacy and the mystery man. 避孕套里含有最近离婚的Stacy 和那个神秘人士的DNA
[24:20] And Dana’s SAE kit indicated that she had unprotected sex with Brad Malone. Dana的强奸测试显示 她和Brad Malone发生了不安全性行为
[24:25] And the women claim that they don’t remember any of this? 她俩都说自己什么都不记得了?
[24:28] Come on. Give me a break. 得了吧 饶了我吧
[24:30] Give me a break. 饶了我吧
[24:31] Do you know what it’s like to wake up naked in a motel room with no memory of how you got there? 你知道光着身子在汽车旅馆里醒来 又不知道发生了什么是啥感觉?
[24:36] Your head is throbbing. You’re bruised,you’re sore. 你头痛欲裂 身体淤青 浑身酸痛
[24:39] You’ve got no idea of what you did or what was done to you. 你不知道自己做了什么 也不知道别人对你做了什么
[24:43] But you do? 你知道?
[24:48] Well,yeah. 是的
[24:59] A couple of years ago,I… went with a friend to a John Mayer concert, 几年前 我和一个朋友 去参加John Mayer的音乐会
[25:06] and someone roofied my drink. 有人在我的酒里下了迷药
[25:12] What? You were…you were raped? 什么? 你被…你被强奸了?
[25:15] No,thank God. I wasn’t. 没有 谢天谢地 我没有
[25:18] I… I thought I was. 我以为自己被强奸了
[25:19] But… I mean,even worse than that,was just having no memory of it. 可是…更糟的是 我什么都不记得了
[25:23] There was just hours of my life gone. 我生命中的那几个小时成了一片空白
[25:26] me y…ver to me any of this? 你怎么从来没跟我说过这些?
[25:31] Not something I like to talk about. 我不想谈这事
[25:35] Yeah,I’m getting used to that. 是的 我已经习惯了
[25:42] Sorry to interrupt. 不好意思 打扰了
[25:44] We just got back Dana and Stacy’s tox report. Dana和Stacy的毒理报告结果出来了
[25:47] Stacy’s alcohol level was.32. Stacy的酒精指标是32
[25:49] That’s the equivalent of 13 drinks. 相当于喝了13杯
[25:52] We also found GHB in their systems. 在她们体内也发现了GHB (丙种羟基丁酸盐 即迷奸药)
[25:54] So they were drugged. 也就是说 她们确实被下药了
[25:55] Yeah,it was in their yard-longs. 是的 下在她们的长酒杯里
[25:57] But here’s the kicker: Dana had trace amounts of GHB,but her blood alcohol level was only.07. 意外的是 Dana体内有微量的GHB 但她的酒精浓度只有0.07
[26:03] That’s not even legally drunk. 那她根本没喝醉
[26:06] Look,I’m telling you,your soccer mom Dana remembers a lot more about last night than she’s letting on. 跟你们说 良家妇女Dana记得昨晚的事 只是她没告诉我们
[26:10] Someone drugged us? 有人给我们下药了?
[26:13] Is that why we don’t remember anything? 所以我们才不记得发生了什么?
[26:15] Well,that’s why Stacy doesn’t remember,but you were only slightly intoxicated. Stacy是这样 而你只是喝了一点
[26:19] Not enough to cause memory loss. 不会造成失忆
[26:22] Dana,you need to tell us the truth. Dana 你要说实话
[26:24] We know that Brad Malone wasn’t the only man in your room last night. 我们知道昨晚你们屋里 除了Brad Malone之外还有别人
[26:27] Who else was there? 那人是谁?
[26:31] I think his name was Kyle. 他应该叫Kyle
[26:35] We never got his last name. 不知道他姓什么
[26:36] And where did you meet this Kyle? 你在哪遇见这个Kyle的?
[26:37] At a bar. 在酒吧
[26:39] I don’t remember which one. 不记得是哪个酒吧了
[26:40] And how did he end up in your room? 他怎么会去你们的房间?
[26:43] Stacy invited him. Stacy邀他过来的
[26:45] We emptied the minibar. 我们把小吧台里的酒都喝完了
[26:48] Then Stacy wanted to dance,so… we blasted the stereo. Stacy想跳舞 我们就开了音响
[26:54] Is that when Brad joined the party? 那时Brad来了?
[26:56] He knocked on our door. He told us to keep it down. 他敲我们的房门 让我们小声一点
[26:59] And Stacy invited him in for a drink. Stacy请他进来喝酒
[27:02] And then… she and Kyle went into the bedroom. 然后她和Kyle去了卧室
[27:08] Leaving you alone with Brad. 留下你和Brad单独在一起
[27:11] Well,we found your vaginal fluid and Brad’s semen on the sofa,as well as the coffee table. 我们在沙发和咖啡桌上发现了 你的阴道分泌物和Brad的精液
[27:17] It seems like things got pretty crazy. 看来你们玩得挺疯
[27:19] It… it wasn’t like that. 不是那样的
[27:21] He raped me! 他强奸了我!
[27:26] I slept with one man my whole life. 我一生只和一个男人睡过
[27:27] You think I’m going to have unprotected sex with a total stranger? 你觉得我会和陌生人 发生不安全性行为吗?
[27:31] I begged him to stop. 我求他停下
[27:34] And because he raped you,you pushed him off the balcony? 因为他强奸了你 你就把他推下阳台?
[27:37] I didn’t push him. 我没有推他
[27:39] Then who did? 那是谁推的?
[27:41] After Brad raped me… I went into the bedroom. Brad强奸我以后 我去了卧室
[27:48] And Kyle grabbed me,and he… he pulled me down. Kyle抓住我 把我推倒
[27:53] He said it was his turn. 他说轮到他了
[27:57] All of a sudden,Brad was there. 突然 Brad出现了
[27:59] Kyle flipped out. Kyle就发疯了
[28:01] He… he ran at Brad. 他冲向Brad
[28:04] Shoved him into the other room. 把他推到另一个房间
[28:05] He-he-he just kept shoving him and shoving him and shoving him. 他就那样一直推他 一直推他 一直推他
[28:14] So Dana was raped,witnessed a murder,and then she goes to bed as if nothing had happened? Dana先被强奸 又目睹了谋杀案 然后像没事人一样上床睡觉了?
[28:18] Kyle said,if she told anyone,he’d come back and kill her. Kyle说 如果她告诉别人的话 就会把她杀掉
[28:20] She was scared. 她害怕了
[28:21] Well,was there any evidence of rape in her physical exam? 她的体检里有被强奸的痕迹吗?
[28:24] There was bruising,but it was inconclusive. 有挫伤 但还不能确定
[28:27] Well,whatever happened in that hotel room,we know our mystery man Kyle was involved. 不管那个房间里发生了什么 都与那个神秘的Kyle有关
[28:30] We need to find him. 我们要找到他
[28:32] David,you said you had something you wanted to show me. David 你说要给我看样东西
[28:34] Yes. This is from the bedding in the women’s motel room. 是的 这是从旅馆房间的床单上 取下的样本
[28:38] Take a look. 你看一下
[28:41] – A feather? – Not just any feather. – 羽毛? – 这可不是一般的羽毛
[28:43] It’s premium quality,hand-harvested Hungarian goose down. 这可是特级手工匈牙利天鹅绒
[28:47] Now,take a look at this feather that Nick found on the floor. 再看看Nick在地板上找到的这根羽毛
[28:52] It’s synthetic. 这是人造的
[28:53] Made fa ific bld of polyester fibers. 由一种特殊的聚酯纤维制成
[28:57] I managed to trace it to a manufacturer in China. 我查到了一家中国的制造商
[29:00] They supply low-end pillows to several motels in Vegas, 他们为拉斯维加斯的汽车旅馆 提供廉价枕头
[29:02] but their biggest buyer is a bar called the Pillow Club. 但他们最大的买家却是一家叫 枕头俱乐部的酒吧
[29:06] Stacy and Dana said they went to a lot of clubs,a lot of bars last night. Stacy和Dana说她们昨晚去了 很多俱乐部 很多酒吧
[29:09] Now,I happen to know from personal experience that this particular club does sell the yard-long drinks, 根据个人经验 我恰好知道 这家俱乐部卖那种长杯饮料
[29:16] much like the ones that you found in the their suite. 跟你们在房间里发现的那种很像
[29:19] Maybe that’s where they met Kyle. 也许她们是在那遇到的Kyle
[29:21] But what does a club need with pillows? 不过俱乐部为什么会需要枕头?
[29:40] So,half-naked people hitting each other with pillows. 一群半裸的人互相用枕头打闹
[29:43] An adult slumber party. 成人的睡衣晚会
[29:45] That’s kinky. 太诡异了
[29:46] Well,you’re already dressed for bed. 你已经准备好上床的衣服了
[29:48] It sends a pretty clear message. 应该也是个很明显的暗示
[29:49] Yeah,add alcohol to the mix. 再加上酒精的作用
[29:52] Gives you permission to act out your aggressions. 就等于让你释放所有的欲望
[29:54] No limits,no taboos. 没有限制 没有禁忌
[29:57] Excuse me. 不好意思
[29:59] What can I get you? 二位需要什么吗?
[30:00] Yeah,we’re from the crime lab. 我们是犯罪实验室的
[30:01] We have reason to believe that these two women were in here drinking last night. 我们有理由相信昨晚这两女人在这里喝酒
[30:05] Drinking a lot. 喝了很多
[30:07] You know who might have served them? 你知道是谁招待的吗?
[30:08] It was my night off,but check at the bar. 我昨晚歇班 不过你们可以去吧台看看
[30:12] Our bartender,Kyle,he was working. 酒保Kyle昨晚上班
[30:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:27] Are you Kyle? 你是Kyle吗?
[30:29] Yeah. 我是
[30:30] What happened to your head? 你头上怎么了?
[30:32] Oh,I hit it on the edge of the bar. 我磕到吧台边了
[30:34] Say what? 你说什么?
[30:36] I said I hit it on the edge of the… 我说我磕到…
[30:39] Damn! What the hell,man? 靠! 你怎么回事?
[30:42] Looks like you ran into an iron. 你应该是磕到熨斗上了吧
[30:51] Man,girl’s lying. 老兄 那女的撒谎
[30:53] About which part? 哪个部分?
[30:54] – The attempted rape or the murder? – Both. – 是你企图强奸还是谋杀? – 都是
[30:58] We know you had sex with Stacy Cano. 我们知道你和Stacy Cano发生了性关系
[31:00] We also found GHB in her system. You’re a bartender. 我们也在她体内发现了GHB 你是个酒保
[31:03] Man,you had easy access. 你可真是近水楼台
[31:04] Yeah,I gave her the drugs,but she asked for them. 没错 我是给她下药了 不过那是她自己要求的
[31:08] Said she wanted to party,lose control. 她说想疯狂一下
[31:16] Come on,Dana! You said that we were going to have fun. 来嘛 Dana! 你说过要找点乐子的
[31:19] Drink it! 喝吧!
[31:22] So Stacy thought we’d bring the party back to her room. Stacy想在房间里继续狂欢
[31:25] Then,after you had sex with her,you thought you’d just have sex with Dana? 你和她做爱以后 还想和Dana做爱?
[31:28] Hey,I offered to do her,but the bitch hit me in the head with an iron. 我是这么想来着 可那娘们用熨斗打我的头
[31:31] Don’t be like that,girl. 别这样嘛 小妞
[31:33] Damn! Come on! 靠! 来嘛!
[31:36] wait*** 等一下
[31:39] Dana is the one who hit you in the head with the iron. 是Dana用熨斗打了你的头
[31:42] Yeah. She went mental. 是的 她像疯了一样
[31:45] Chased me out in the hallway,screaming. 把我赶到走廊里 还大喊大叫
[31:46] Where was Brad Malone during all this? 在这段时间里 Brad Malone在哪?
[31:48] You mean the hero boy next door? 你是说隔壁的那个小子?
[31:49] He came out his room to see what the hell was going on. 他出来看看到底怎么回事
[31:51] Get out! 出去!
[31:53] Are you okay,miss? 你没事吧 小姐?
[31:54] None of your damn business! 跟你有什么关系!
[31:57] Get the hell out of here! 快滚出去!
[31:59] So,you and Mr. Malone were never in the ladies’ hotel room at the same time? 这么说 你和Malone并没有 同时出现在她们的房间里?
[32:04] I got to the elevator to see Captain America taking Dana back to her room. 我走去电梯 看见大英雄送Dana回房间
[32:08] Where’d you go after that? 你之后去哪了?
[32:09] E.R. Took me four hours to get stitched back up. 急诊室待了4小时缝合
[32:12] You don’t believe me,call Desert Palm. 不相信我 可以打电话给沙漠棕榈医院
[32:14] I’ll do that. 我会的
[32:15] C.O.D. is exsanguination due to sharp force injury. 死因是尖锐刺伤造成的大失血
[32:18] Stabbed once. 被刺了一次
[32:19] Only one stab wound? 只有一个伤口?
[32:21] You’re kidding me,right? 你开玩笑 是吗?
[32:22] There was castoff on the walls. I mean,her blood was everywhere. 墙上沾着污物 到处都是血迹
[32:25] None of the physical evidence in this case makes any sense. 这案子里的所有证据都无法解释
[32:27] Only the Irwins’ prints in their apartment. 公寓里只有Irwins夫妇的指纹
[32:29] Only Mrs. Irwin’s prints were on the knife. 刀上只有Irwins夫妇的指纹
[32:31] – Only Mr. Irwin’s blood was in the bathroom. – May-may-may I interject? – 浴室里只有Irwin先生的血迹 – 能-能-能不能插个话?
[32:35] Please. 请说
[32:36] I don’t think Mr. Irwin killed his wife,though she was the victim of foul play. 我认为Irwin先生没有杀死太太 虽然她是这场不公正比赛的牺牲品
[32:42] See these scalp lacerations? 看到这些头皮上的伤口了吗?
[32:44] Yeah. 看到了
[32:45] These are talon marks. 那是爪痕
[32:47] I heard the Irwins had a parrot. 我听说Irwin夫妇有只鹦鹉
[32:48] If you are suggesting that the bird is a suspect,he was in his cage with the door closed when we arrived. 如果你是说鹦鹉是凶手 我们到时 他还在鸟笼里 门关得好好的
[32:54] Parrots are extremely smart. 鹦鹉极其聪明
[32:55] You can teach them to do almost anything,even let themselves in and out of their cages. 你几乎可以教他们做任何事 包括自行进出鸟笼
[32:59] Well,yeah,it’s true,but… there’s no way that that bird picked up a knife and stabbed Mrs. Irwin. 那倒没错 但…那鸟不可能 抓起刀子刺向Irwin太太
[33:08] Right? 是吗?
[33:21] Wh-What is with this family? 这个…这个家到底怎么了?
[33:22] Even the animals hate each other. 即使是宠物也互相痛恨
[33:24] Why didn’t you just separate them,Hodges? 你干嘛不把他们分开 Hodges?
[33:28] Even though I project an aura of raw courage and unwavering self-confidence, 哪怕我鼓足了勇气和坚定的自信
[33:33] I suffer from…ornithophobia. 我患有…恐鸟症
[33:38] You’re afraid of birds. 你害怕鸟类
[33:39] Let’s just say that I was terrorized by a flock of Canadian geese while visiting my uncle in Saskatchewan. 这么说吧 我拜访住Saskatchewan的叔叔时 被一群野雁吓住了
[33:45] Really? 真的?
[33:46] They were Canadian. 他们是加拿大人
[33:48] I thought they were friendly. 我还以为他们很友善
[33:50] All right,well,according to Doc Robbins,the parrot attacked Mrs. Irwin. 根据Robbins医生的说法 是鹦鹉袭击了Irwin太太
[33:54] We already know that the cat ran through the crime scene, 我们早就知道猫跑过了犯罪现场
[33:57] so we’re gonna have to process both of them. 我们得对他们都进行检查
[34:00] I’ll take the cat. 我负责猫
[34:31] What is that? 那是什么?
[34:41] What happened to you? 你怎么了?
[34:42] The castoff on the walls wasn’t from the knife. 墙壁上的污物不是刀子留下的
[34:44] It was was from the parrot. He attacked Mrs. Irwin. 是鹦鹉留下的 他袭击了Irwin太太
[34:46] We found her DNA under his talons,and we found her blood under his feathers. 在他的爪子和羽毛里发现了她的DNA
[34:51] When he flapped his wings,it spattered blood on things. 他拍打翅膀时 血迹就溅的到处都是
[34:56] The parrot killed Mrs. Irwin? 是鹦鹉杀死了Irwin太太?
[34:58] Uh,well,he had an accomplice,the cat. 他有个同谋 猫咪
[35:00] Technically,he’s responsible for Mr. Irwin’s death. 严格来说 他要对Irwin先生的死负责
[35:05] So Sylvester and Tweety whacked their owners. 这么说傻大猫和崔弟杀死了主人 (华纳公司经典动画片的主角名)
[35:07] Think of it as a series of unfortunate events. 由于一系列不幸事件导致了悲剧
[35:09] What do you mean,don’t think of it as a cartoon? 什么意思 你觉得像是卡通片?
[35:11] Well,Hodges found traces of soap on the bird,and I found feathers in the bathtub. Hodges在鸟身上发现了肥皂的痕迹 我在浴盆里找到了羽毛
[35:16] – Mr. Irwin was giving the parrot a shower when the cat attacked. – Okay. – Irwin先生给鹦鹉洗澡时 猫发动了攻击 – 好吧
[35:20] Hodges also found plastic from the shower curtain under the cat’s claws. Hodges还在猫爪下发现了塑料浴帘碎片
[35:25] In his defense,you know,I think the cat was probably going after the bird. 作为防卫 我认为猫很可能想追杀鸟
[35:28] The really hate each other. 他们确实互相憎恨
[35:34] The bathroom door was open,and the cat saw its opportunity. 浴室门开着 猫觉得有机会了
[35:51] Now,Mrs. Irwin was in the kitchen making breakfast. Irwin太太正在厨房准备早餐
[35:54] She must have heard the commotion. So,she went to check it out. 她一定听到了骚乱 所以出去看个究竟
[35:57] There were chopped vegetables on the counter so the knife was already in her hand. 切好的蔬菜在案板上 刀还在她手里
[36:02] And you know what they say about running with scissors. 你知道俗话怎么说的 剪不断理还乱
[36:04] The parrot was trying to get away from the cat. 鹦鹉想要从猫的魔爪下逃离
[36:08] And in his frenzied state,he turned his aggression on Mrs. Irwin. 在极度惊恐的状态下 他向Irwin太太发动了袭击
[36:15] The evidence strongly suggests that Mrs. Irwin,in then trying to get away from the bird,fell onto the coffee table. 证据有力地证实了 Irwin太太试图赶开鸟 结果跌倒在咖啡桌上
[36:30] – She stabbed herself? – Yeah. – 她自己刺死了自己? – 是的
[36:32] And then the cat went into hiding and the bird went back into its cage and shut the door. 然后猫藏了起来 鸟飞回鸟笼关上门
[36:40] Remarkably,it all makes perfect sense. 印象至深 这个解释太完美了
[36:42] There is one thing that we can’t explain. 有件事 我们无法解释
[36:44] Mrs. Irwin had blood all over her hands. Irwin太太手上全是血
[36:47] How did she call 911 and not get any blood on the phone? 她如何能报警且不在座机上留下血迹?
[36:54] Bartender’s story checks out. 酒保的说法证实过了
[36:56] He was in the E.R. when Malone hit the pavement,so he didn’t do it. Malone掉下去时 他正在急诊室 不是他干的
[37:00] Which means Dana lied. 那就意味着 Dana说谎了
[37:01] Yeah,makes you wonder what else she’s lying about. 让人不得不怀疑她还对哪些事说了谎
[37:04] Like being raped. 比如被强奸
[37:06] Well,if she wasn’t attacked,why did she push Brad Malone off the balcony? 如果她没被袭击 干嘛要把Brad Malone推下阳台?
[37:10] We know that she scratched him. His epithelials were under her nails. 我们清楚她抓过他 指甲里有他的上皮组织
[37:13] Yeah,he’s a big guy. Dana’s about your size. 他是大个子 Dana也就你的体格大小
[37:15] Is it even possible for her to push him off that balcony? 她可能把他推下阳台吗?
[37:22] It’s possible. 有可能的
[37:25] Check out my ass. 看看我的屁股
[37:26] Ray,your ass is a work of art. Ray 你的屁股真是艺术品
[37:28] But there’s no paint on the backs of your thighs. 但你的大腿后面没有染色
[37:30] Doesn’t match Malone’s injuries. 与Malone的伤口不吻合
[37:32] Well,that would mean his thighs would have to have more contact with the rail when he went over. 那就是说当他滚下去时 大腿和栏杆有更大的接触面
[37:36] The only way to replicate those kind of injuries is if he was sitting on the railing when he went over. 唯一能制造出那种伤口的 只有他当时正坐在栏杆上
[37:43] Fresh coat of paint? 重来一次?
[37:45] Well,rape is all about power,but sitting on a balcony is not a position of power,so… 强奸与权力有关 但坐在阳台上 不是什么有力的位置
[37:52] maybe Brad Malone wasn’t the aggressor. 也许Brad Malone不是袭击者
[37:54] We know he and Dana had sex right before he died. 我们知道他死前和Dana有过性关系
[37:57] Did that sex move out to the balcony? 会不会转移到阳台继续了?
[38:00] Well,we found a lot of partials on the railing. 在栏杆上发现了许多不完整的痕迹
[38:03] We assume they were fingerprints. Maybe they were toe prints. 假定都是指纹 也许它们是脚趾纹
[38:05] If they were toe prints,she would have been sitting in his lap. 如果是脚趾纹 她应该坐在他大腿上
[38:11] Have a seat,boss. 请坐 老大
[38:13] Me? 我?
[38:13] Well,I’m not getting up there. 我可不想坐那里
[38:16] Come on,Catherine. 来吧 Catherine
[38:18] Toes are under the bottom railing there. 脚趾应该在底部的栏杆那里
[38:20] Got it? Okay. 这样? 好的
[38:21] Yo,Ray,you’re good. Ray 你真不错
[38:23] Ecklie’s not in the building,right? Ecklie不在这楼里 对吧?
[38:25] Seven stories up? Really? 7层楼高? 真的吗?
[38:27] Isn’t this a little Cirque de Soleil? 这像不像太阳马戏团的杂耍?
[38:29] Danger just adds to the excitement,Nicky. 危险会增加快感 Nicky
[38:31] Suspended Congress. 悬挂式做爱
[38:34] What? 什么?
[38:35] This position is called Suspended Congress in the Kama Sutra. 这个姿势在印度<爱经>里叫悬挂式做爱
[38:41] What? I’m a doctor. 什么? 我是个医生
[38:42] This is my first three-way. 这是我第一次来3P
[38:44] Really? 真的?
[38:45] Yeah,I’m very excited. 是的 我非常兴奋
[38:47] Okay,so things are heating up. They’re really going at it. 激情燃烧 双方都欲仙欲死
[38:50] It wouldn’t take much for him to fall over now. 不用多大力气就能推他掉下去
[39:04] Yup. Paint right down the back of your thighs. 是的 颜料刚好洒在你的大腿后
[39:06] That’s match to Brad Malone’s injuries. 刚好和Brad Malone的伤口相吻合
[39:08] Brad’s death was an accident. Brad之死是次意外
[39:11] He fell off the balcony while you were having consensual sex. 你们在发生双方自愿的性行为时 他从阳台上摔下去了
[39:15] You did try to save him,which is why he had the scratches on his arm. 你想救他 所以他臂上有抓痕
[39:21] I have three amazing kids. 我有3个好孩子
[39:26] My husband is the love of my life. 我丈夫又是我的至爱
[39:29] Not once in 15 years have I even looked at another man. 这15年里 我都没正眼瞧过别的男人
[39:33] Until Brad? 直到Brad出现?
[39:34] We had this immediate…connection. 我们有了亲密…关系
[39:40] I couldn’t stop myself. 我控制不了自己
[39:43] I lost control,and I’m not that person. 我失控了 我不再是自己了
[39:48] You have to understand,my husband and I only have sex twice a month. 你得明白我丈夫每月才跟我做2次爱
[39:52] Lights out,under the covers. 关上灯 盖上被子
[39:55] Well,you’re not the first woman to have sex with a stranger…to have cheated on her husband. 你并不是第一个和陌生人有染 不忠于老公的女人
[40:00] A man died while I was having sex with him. 跟我做爱的时候 那男人死了
[40:06] Incredible…mind-blowing sex. 难以置信…欲仙欲死的性爱
[40:12] Dana,you’re not being charged. Dana你不会被指控
[40:15] You do have some explaining to do to your husband. 但你得向你丈夫解释一下
[40:20] A bit of advice: The part about the mind-blowing sex… 给你点小建议 那段欲仙欲死的性爱
[40:27] I’d leave that part out. 我可不会讲出去
[40:48] Case closed? 结案了?
[40:50] Yeah. 是的
[41:00] I know you’re upset. You think I’m not being honest with you,but… 我知道你生气 觉得我没对你说实话 但
[41:05] I just don’t think couples need to tell each other everything. 我只觉得伴侣不需要凡事都告诉对方
[41:09] So,who gets to draw that line? 所以 是谁要划定界限?
[41:13] You own a piece of a casino. That’s a big thing to keep from me. 你拥有赌场的一部分 而你瞒着我
[41:17] But,Lou,that’s business. 但Lou 那只是门生意
[41:19] That has nothing to do with us. 那与我们之间的关系无关
[41:21] Well,that says a lot. 这足以说明很多事了
[41:24] I- I-I’ve had all the complicated relationships I could handle. 我可以自行处理这些复杂的关系
[41:28] This is who I am. 这就是我
[41:29] Please don’t try to change me. I promise I won’t try to change you. 请不要试着改变我 我发誓我不会想要改变你
[41:32] So,what? 所以 怎么办?
[41:34] Take it or leave it? 是接受还是离开?
[41:39] Call me when you decide. 你决定了再找我
[41:54] We found you a good home with a nice family. 我们给你找了户好人家
[41:57] No cats,and they have another bird. 他们家没养猫 养了只鸟
[42:00] This is your last chance. 这是你最后的机会
[42:02] You attack anyone else and your goose is cooked. 你再攻击别人 你就完蛋了
[42:09] Damn it. 该死
[42:11] – You okay? – Yeah. – 你没事吧? – 没
[42:28] 911. What is your emergency? 911 您有什么紧急情况吗?
[42:30] Help me! Help me! 救我! 救救我!
[42:33] No blood on the phone. 电话上没染血
[42:35] You’ve been holding out on us. 你要为我们保守秘密
[42:41] CSI Season 11 Episode 09 Wild Life 犯罪现场调查
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第11季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第11季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme