时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We should go skinny-dipping. | 我们该裸泳 |
[00:08] | Oh,that’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[00:09] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们说什么? |
[00:11] | Hey,no. We were just… You know,we were gonna have a little blast. | 没 我们…想下水了 |
[00:13] | Grab this. Take a swing of this. | 抓住这个 |
[00:14] | – Grab that right there. – What is this? | 抓好了 |
[00:23] | Make me one. Make me one. | 来一个 |
[00:25] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[00:27] | Lexie. | |
[00:29] | Come on. | 快来 |
[00:30] | Lexie,come on. Here. | 在这儿 |
[00:32] | I’m coming! I’m coming! I’m coming! | 来了来了 |
[00:33] | Cannonball. Cannonball. | 跳吧 |
[00:34] | Is it cold? I don’t want to get cold. | 冷吗? 我可不想着凉 |
[00:37] | Lexie,come on! | Lexie 来吧 |
[00:39] | Got to get in here. It’s like a Jacuzzi. | 下来吧 这儿就像按摩浴缸 |
[00:40] | Oh,yeah,right. | 好 |
[00:44] | Down,boys. | 别急 |
[00:48] | I see you. | 我看着噢 |
[00:51] | Oh,it smells like rotten eggs. | 一股臭鸡蛋味 |
[00:54] | It’s just sulfur. It’s good for the zits. | 是硫磺 能治痘痘呢 |
[00:56] | Good for you. You’ve been trying to see me naked for a year. | 想得美 你想看我裸体都一年了 |
[00:58] | We won’t look. | 我们不看 |
[01:00] | Okay,fine. Close your eyes. | 好吧 闭上眼睛 |
[01:12] | Hey,what what the hell was that for? | 这什么意思? |
[01:14] | You got a look. You don’t need to grab my ass. | 你看就看了 还摸我屁股 |
[01:16] | I didn’t touch you. | 我没碰你 |
[01:17] | Right. Come on. | 得了吧 |
[01:19] | What the hell! | 干什么 |
[01:21] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[01:23] | Don’t look at me. | 别看着我 |
[01:23] | Oh,yeah. | |
[01:35] | So,when I was a teenager,we used to go skinny-dipping in a quarry in New Jersey. | 我年轻时常去新泽西一处采石场裸泳 |
[01:39] | Ran into a few bodies. | 发现了几具尸体 |
[01:41] | Most of them were wearing cement shoes. | 多数是被绑着重物扔进了水里 |
[01:44] | And all of them were named Anthony. | 他们都叫Anthony |
[01:46] | Back in the good old days,when the Mob really knew how to take care of business? | 黑帮还懂得打点生意的美好昔日 |
[01:49] | Ah,yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:50] | Actually,it’s kind of nice in here. | 这儿还挺舒服的 |
[01:52] | Yeah,maybe if you hold your nose. | 捏着鼻子的话还行 |
[01:54] | Sulfur spring. | 硫化泉 |
[01:55] | You know,if you bathe in this water every day,you can have a really beautiful complexion. | 天天泡这水里 肯定有益皮肤保养 |
[01:59] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗? |
[02:00] | I got you. | 我接住了 |
[02:06] | Yeah,his complexion’s definitely improved. | 是的 他的面色有明显改善 |
[02:11] | Blood exuding from the right nares. | 右鼻孔渗血 |
[02:14] | Probable internal head trauma on that side. | 这侧头部似有外伤 |
[02:18] | Interesting pattern to this wound. | 伤痕形状很奇怪 |
[02:20] | Maybe he hit his head on the rocks? | 撞到石头了? |
[02:21] | Well,it’s an L-shaped wound,so,not a rock. Probably a pistol butt. | L形伤痕 不是石头 可能是手枪托 |
[02:36] | No pruning on the volar pads. | 掌丘没有消减 |
[02:38] | That means he was dead before he hit the water or very soon after. | 就是说他死于落水前或落水后不久 |
[02:41] | Well,maybe there was a struggle at the edge of the water. | 或许岸边有挣扎的痕迹 |
[02:44] | Or a body dump. | 或是弃尸 |
[02:47] | Shirt’s torn. | 衬衣破损 |
[02:48] | Ambient temp’s 97,water’s 107,and the liver temp is 106.5. | 环境温度摄氏36度 水温41.7度 肝温41.4度 |
[02:55] | So,calculated PMI is four to seven hours. | 已死亡4到7小时 |
[02:59] | Well,air unit didn’t see any other cars,except the kids’ Jeep. | 除了孩子们的吉普 直升机没发现其他车辆 |
[03:03] | Guy’s out here in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night… | 大半夜在荒郊野外 |
[03:06] | How’d he get out here? | 他要怎么离开这儿? |
[03:08] | And who was he with? | 他跟谁在一起? |
[03:35] | csi Season 11 Episode 08 | 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:05] | Hey,it’s hot out here. Stay hydrated. | 这儿真热 别脱水了 |
[04:07] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | Let me show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[04:10] | Okay,what have you got? | 有什么发现? |
[04:10] | Now,this soil’s pretty hard packed, | 这里的土壤很严实 |
[04:12] | so even if there was another vehicle out here,we probably wouldn’t know it. | 就算有别的车来过 我们也无从知晓 |
[04:15] | But I did find something interesting here. | 但我发现了有趣的东西 |
[04:18] | This is a fresh motor oil deposit. | 这是新近沉积的发动机油 |
[04:22] | The color of it tells me it’s been in the engine for a while. | 这颜色说明它在发动机里有段时间了 |
[04:25] | Someone had a leak. | 有车漏油了 |
[04:26] | Yeah,and I’m pretty sure it’s not from the kid’s Jeep,or one of ours. | 肯定不是孩子们的吉普 也不是我们的车 |
[04:29] | Could be how the John Doe got out here. | 可能这就是尸体来这儿的方式 |
[04:37] | Mrs. Robbins has a birthday. | Robbins夫人要过生日了 |
[04:39] | The big one. | 大寿 |
[04:40] | She doesn’t want to make much of it,which means I have to. | 她不怎么放在心上 所以我就得上心 |
[04:43] | You got any ideas? | 有什么主意吗? |
[04:45] | Can’t go wrong with diamonds. | 送钻石准没错 |
[04:47] | Girl’s BFF. | 女人最好的朋友 |
[04:49] | Man’s worst enemy. | 男人的死敌 |
[04:51] | What about a nice pair of yellow-metal earrings? | 一对黄金耳环如何? |
[04:53] | Oh,come on,Doc. | 行了 |
[04:55] | You can say the word. | 你就直说吧 |
[04:57] | Gold for her 50th? | 50岁生日金耳环就打发了? |
[05:00] | I mean,it’s okay. | 还行吧 |
[05:02] | Just add a few carats. | 上面再镶几颗钻石就成 |
[05:04] | You’ll thank me for it later. | 你会感谢我的 |
[05:07] | Any thoughts on C.O.D.? | 死因有头绪了吗? |
[05:09] | We can rule out the L – shaped laceration and associated blunt force trauma to the head, | 可以排除头部钝器击伤 及其造成的后果L形伤痕 |
[05:14] | because there was no damage to the skull. | 因为颅骨没有受损 |
[05:18] | I can’t say the same for the rest of him. | 其他部分就不敢恭维了 |
[05:20] | He was a smorgasbord of disease. | 他就是个病篓子 |
[05:22] | Liver’s enlarged and necrotic. | 肝肿大并有坏死 |
[05:24] | The brain and the kidneys are peppered with precancerous lesions. | 大脑和肾脏有癌变迹象 |
[05:29] | The gastrointestinal tract looks like it’s been scrubbed with steel wool. | 消化道像被钢丝绒刮过 |
[05:34] | Plus there was nerve tissue degeneration. | 还有神经组织衰退 |
[05:36] | How old was he? | 他才多少岁? |
[05:38] | Not old enough for all of this. | 没到该得这些病的岁数 |
[05:40] | He was a very sick man with a seriously-shortened life expectancy. | 他是个短寿的重病号 |
[05:44] | So,what did kill him? | 那他是怎么死的? |
[05:47] | I was just getting to that. | 正要说到 |
[05:57] | He drowned. | 溺死 |
[06:00] | When the water passed through his larynx,it caused a reflexive spasm, | 水流经喉头时 导致了反射性痉挛 |
[06:05] | and that sealed the airway,making it impossible for him to breathe. | 封住了进气孔 让他无法呼吸 |
[06:10] | Not so good for him,but good for us, | 他可不好受 但我们倒方便了 |
[06:13] | because it locked a sample of the water that killed him into his vocal folds. | 因为他的声带封存住了致其死亡的水样本 |
[06:18] | Well,if he did drown in that hot spring, | 如果他是在温泉溺死的 |
[06:21] | the water sample that Ray collected should match what you’ve got in that syringe. | 那Ray采集的水样就该和你针管里的一样 |
[06:30] | Looks like two different sources to me. | 我看不一样 |
[06:31] | Trace will have to confirm, | 来源有待查证 |
[06:33] | but I would say that our friend here did not drown in that spring. | 但这位老兄肯定不是在温泉溺死的 |
[07:19] | Floater’s prints came back to a Walter Burns. | 浮尸的指纹来自Walter Burns |
[07:22] | In the system for assault,25 years ago. | 25年前 因伤害罪被记入数据库 |
[07:24] | He got into a bar fight over a girl,but no record since then. | 他为了个女孩在酒吧斗殴 但之后就没记录了 |
[07:28] | – Not exactly a hardened criminal. – No. | – 不是惯犯 – 对 |
[07:30] | You check DMV? | 查过驾照资料了吗? |
[07:31] | Burns lived on a ranch in Cable Springs. | Burns住在凯布尔泉地区一座农场 |
[07:34] | Not far from where we found him. | 离发现他的地方不远 |
[07:35] | He owed a pickup,so,Brass put a broadcast out on the plates. | 他有辆皮卡车 Brass已经通告了车牌号 |
[07:38] | Sent a couple of unis over to the ranch. | 派人去了农场 |
[07:40] | No truck. Not much of anything,really. | 没有车 也没什么别的东西 |
[07:42] | The place had pretty much gone to seed. | 整个农场都衰败了 |
[07:44] | Next of kin? | 亲属呢? |
[07:45] | Had a wife,but she died last year. | 妻子去年去世了 |
[07:48] | I checked Walter Burns’ phone records. | 我查了Walter Burns的电话记录 |
[07:50] | Apparently,he didn’t have many friends,except maybe one. | 他没什么朋友 倒是有个人 |
[07:54] | More than a dozen calls made back and forth in the last week. | 上一周来回通了十几次电话 |
[07:57] | Rosalind Johnson? | |
[07:58] | She is the editor of the Cable Springs Courier. | 她是<凯布尔泉时报>的编辑 |
[08:02] | Editor,publisher,lead reporter,advertising rep. | 编辑 出版商 首席记者 广告代表 |
[08:05] | And I sweep the place out every night. | 我每晚还得打扫单位的清洁 |
[08:07] | So,what capacity you calling Walter Burns three times a day? | 那你还有空每天联系Walter三次? |
[08:10] | Walter is a source for a story I’m working on. | Walter是我眼下一则报道的线人 |
[08:12] | What story? | 什么报道? |
[08:14] | Not at liberty to say,but you’ll be reading about it soon enough. | 无可奉告 但不久你们就能在报上看到了 |
[08:17] | Drop the Woodward and Bernstein act,okay? | 别搞得自己像报道水门事件的两记者 |
[08:20] | Your source,Walter Burns,was found dead last night. | 你的线人Walter Burns 昨晚已身亡 |
[08:27] | Your phone records indicate you were the last person to speak with him. | 你的电话记录显示你是最后和他通话的人 |
[08:33] | So? | 那又如何? |
[08:37] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[08:38] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 无可奉告 |
[08:41] | Fair enough. | 有你的 |
[08:44] | How about a little give and take? | 做个交换如何? |
[08:46] | I help you,you help me. | 互相帮助 |
[08:48] | Starting with how Walter died. | 先说说Walter怎么死的 |
[08:49] | No. Let’s start with what you and Walter talked about last night. | 不 先说你昨晚跟Walter谈了些什么 |
[08:52] | We talked about Cable Springs. | 谈了谈凯布尔泉地区 |
[08:54] | About his ranch,his health. | 他的农场 他的健康状况 |
[08:57] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[09:02] | Walter was a very sick man. | Walter病得很重 |
[09:04] | – You do an autopsy? – Yes. | – 做过尸检了? – 是的 |
[09:07] | He was riddled with systemic lesions,amongst other things. | 生理系统严重受损 还不止如此 |
[09:11] | Can I see the report? | 能看看尸检报告吗? |
[09:12] | Can I see your story? | 能听听你的报道吗? |
[09:14] | Do I need to remind you of my First Amendment rights? | 要我提醒你宪法第一修正案吗? (确保公民享有言论 新闻 出版 集会等自由) |
[09:16] | Ms. Johnson,we can get a court order and subpoena your notes and sources. | Johnson小姐 我们会拿法庭传票 传唤你的线人 查看你的笔记 |
[09:20] | And I’ll go to jail before I give them up. | 我坐牢都不给你们 |
[09:25] | Am I free to go? | 可以走了吗? |
[09:27] | Just don’t go far. | 别走太远 |
[09:32] | Oh,um,Walter’s wife was sick,too. | Walter的妻子也曾病重 |
[09:35] | You might want to look into that. | 你们可以去查查 |
[09:38] | That’s on the house. | 这条免费 |
[09:42] | Reporters. | 记者啊 |
[09:48] | Hey,Archie. | |
[09:50] | I got your text. What’s going on? | 收到你的短信 怎么了? |
[09:52] | This vehicle. | 这车 |
[09:53] | Found in an empty lot near Fremont. | Fremont附近的空停车场找到的 |
[09:56] | No driver. | 没发现司机 |
[09:57] | It looks like blood on the outside here. | 车外好像有血 |
[09:59] | Yeah,that’s never good. | 不是好兆头 |
[10:00] | We can’t get to it right now,man. We’re working the Walter Burns case. | 我们没空 正忙Walter Burns的案子呢 |
[10:04] | This is the Walter Burns case. | 这就是Walter Burns的案子 |
[10:05] | He drove a pickup. | 他是开皮卡的 |
[10:07] | I know. Check this out. | 我知道 瞧瞧这个 |
[10:08] | This Escalade is equipped with an aftermarket navigation system. | 这辆凯雷德加装了导航系统 |
[10:13] | It’s full of goodies. | 很有料啊 |
[10:16] | Okay,what are you looking at right now? | 你看的是什么? |
[10:18] | 1901 Old Ranch Road,Cable Springs. | 旧农场大道1901号 凯布尔泉地区 |
[10:22] | That’s Walter Burns’ property. | 那是Walter Burns的农场 |
[10:23] | Who’s the registered owner? | 这车的车主是谁? |
[10:26] | Richard Adams. Also from Cable Springs. | Richard Adams 也是凯布尔泉地区的居民 |
[10:30] | Been to Walter Burns’ property half a dozen times. | 去过Walter Burns的农场6次 |
[10:32] | Really? What about the hot springs,last night? | 真的吗? 那他昨晚去过温泉吗? |
[10:36] | No. According to the system, | 没有 系统显示 |
[10:39] | the last trip started in Cable Springs around Main Street, | 最后一次行车记录 始于凯布尔泉地区大街 |
[10:42] | and ended just around Fremont and Nordling where the cops found it. | 终于Fremont Nordling区 也就是警察发现的地方 |
[10:47] | Positive for blood. | 血液测试呈阳性 |
[10:57] | Expended nine millimeter cartridge casing. | 用过的九毫米弹壳 |
[11:00] | Ejector and extractor marks are consistent with a Beretta,or a Taurus semi-auto. | 膛痕线与Beretta手枪或Taurus半自动枪一致 |
[11:05] | So the gun is fired inside the car, | 是在车内开的枪 |
[11:08] | but instead of the blood being on the inside,it’s on the outside. | 但血迹不在车内 而在车外 |
[11:17] | Amylase bubbles. | 淀粉酶泡 |
[11:18] | Amylase indicates saliva. | 淀粉酶显示有唾液的痕迹 |
[11:20] | That’s consistent with a gunshot wound to the chest. | 这也与胸部的枪伤相吻合 |
[11:24] | You know,I’m thinking,the shooter sat right here in this seat,told the driver to get out. | 我在想 杀手坐在这个位置上 让司机出去 |
[11:29] | Please… don’t…don’t do this. I… I have a family. | 求你了…别…别杀我 我…我还有家人 |
[11:37] | which induaka saliva. coughing, | 中枪后 血液冲上喉咙 引发咳嗽 |
[11:42] | *** | 也就造成了混有唾液的血滴 |
[11:48] | Assuming Richard Adams is the victim,what happened to him? | 假设Richard Adams是受害者 那他出什么事了? |
[11:52] | Cops searched the area around the lot. | 警察在附近进行过搜查 |
[11:54] | They didn’t find anything. | 什么都没发现 |
[11:55] | No… body,no blood pool. | 没有…尸体 也没有大面积血迹 |
[11:58] | So where did all this happen? | 那这事是在哪发生的? |
[12:00] | I’m betting the answer’s in here. | 打赌答案就在这里 |
[12:09] | Nothing throws cold water on a guy’s libido like a couple of cops out for a midnight stroll. | 警察临检估计会让男人性欲全无 |
[12:14] | Hey,Sheila,roll up the sidewalk. | Sheila 待一边去 |
[12:17] | We’re gonna be a while. | 我们短时间内不会走 |
[12:18] | You,hey,different story; zero tolerance. | 你就不一样了 下不为例 |
[12:21] | I see you again,I’m gonna give you a ride home to your wife. | 再让我看见你 就带你回家去见你老婆 |
[12:25] | That’s good PR. | 你够有手腕啊 |
[12:27] | I try. | 我只是尽力而为 |
[12:29] | I spoke with Richard Adams’ wife. | 我找Richard Adams的老婆谈过 |
[12:31] | She said he called her last night around 8:00 from the office. | 她说昨晚8点左右 他在办公室给她打过电话 |
[12:35] | The guy’s an engineer with a local gas company-Conservo Solutions. | 那人是当地的一家天然气公司 Conservo Solutions的工程师 |
[12:39] | He said he was on his way home. | 他说马上就回家 |
[12:41] | Where’s his office? | 他的办公室在哪? |
[12:43] | Cable Springs. | 凯布尔泉地区 |
[12:44] | Yeah? On Main Street? | 在凯布尔泉大街? |
[12:46] | What,do you do tarot readings on the side? | 你怎么知道? 你当过灵媒? |
[12:49] | Adams lives and works in Cable Springs. | Adams在凯布尔泉工作生活 |
[12:52] | This ain’t Cable Springs. | 这里可不是凯布尔泉 |
[12:54] | No,it is not. | 确实不是 |
[12:56] | Uh,excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:59] | Carry on. | 你们继续 |
[13:01] | Well,the navigation system in his car said he stopped around here for a couple minutes. | 他车里的导航系统显示他在这停了几分钟 |
[13:05] | To remove the blood spatter from the car. | 为了擦掉车上的血迹 |
[13:07] | I figure him for a $50 recreational detour. | 我觉得他是想花钱乐一下 |
[13:11] | Maybe that’s what the killer wanted us to think. | 也许凶手就是要让我们这么想 |
[13:13] | So they abduct him from his office,and they drive him to Vegas,to Hooker Alley? | 他们从办公室绑架了他 把他带到维加斯的红灯区? |
[13:17] | That’s premeditation. | 那就是有预谋的 |
[13:20] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[13:24] | Looks like we got some blood here. | 看来这里有血迹 |
[13:43] | Divot in the pavement,some dry blood… | 人行道上的草皮 干掉的血迹… |
[13:46] | Looks like a piece of bone – I think it’s skull fragment. | 像是骨头碎片 应该是头骨碎片 |
[13:50] | You know,Adams was probably already down when he was shot the second time. | Adams第二次被枪击时 可能已经死了 |
[14:02] | Spent casing. | 用过的弹壳 |
[14:05] | Head stamp nine mil. | 九毫米的 |
[14:07] | Yeah,it’s the same brand as the nine mil I found in Adams’ car. | 和我在Adams车里发现的九毫米弹壳 是同一个牌子的 |
[14:11] | So the guy has been shot at least twice. | 也就是说 这人至少中了2枪 |
[14:14] | Body couldn’t be far. | 那他的尸体不会太远 |
[14:19] | Drag marks. | 拖拽的痕迹 |
[14:37] | Well,there he is. | 找到了 |
[14:39] | Hello,Richard. | 你好 Richard |
[14:51] | Pretty wife. | 他老婆很漂亮 |
[14:53] | Wonder if he called anybody else last night. | 不知道他昨晚有没有给别人打电话 |
[14:56] | Bingo. | 猜对了 |
[15:00] | What,you just gonna call it right now? | 你现在就打过去? |
[15:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:05] | You’ve reached Rosalind Johnson at the Cable Springs Courier. | 这里是<凯布尔泉时报>的Rosalind Johnson |
[15:08] | I can’t take your call right now,but if you leave a message,I’ll get back to you. | 我现在不能接电话 你可以留言 我会给你回电话 |
[15:12] | So,Richard Adams,our dead engineer here,knew Walter Burns,our dead rancher. | 这个死去的工程师Richard Adams 认识死去的农场主Walter Burns |
[15:16] | Adams was killed less than a day after Burns,and they both made one final call to Rosalind Johnson? | Burns死后不到一天Adams被杀 最前一通电话都打给Rosalind Johnson? |
[15:21] | She sure has a knack for interviewing dead guys. | 她可真是会选人 |
[15:24] | Two dead bodies in 24 hours. | 一天之内 2具尸体 |
[15:28] | That must be one hell of a story she’s writing. | 她写的肯定是个猛料 |
[15:43] | Richard had been on edge for weeks. | 这几周来 Richard都紧张兮兮的 |
[15:47] | Even my sister noticed it. | 连我妹妹也注意到了 |
[15:50] | He would check the locks at night,and then he would check them again. | 晚上他会反复检查门锁 |
[15:55] | He was convinced that someone was following him,but he wouldn’t tell me who. | 他说有人跟踪他 可他不告诉我是谁 |
[15:58] | Your husband was an engineer at Conservo Solutions. | 你丈夫是Conservo Solutions公司工程师 |
[16:02] | What exactly did he do there? | 他具体是做什么的? |
[16:03] | He was a safety inspector. | 他是安全检查员 |
[16:06] | Conservo Solution’s drilling for natural gas in… the neighborhood, | Conservo Solution公司在附近挖掘天然气 |
[16:10] | and so he would go around to the ranches, | 所以他就时常去农场巡查 |
[16:12] | and he would… just make sure there were no problems. | 确保没有问题发生 |
[16:15] | He went to visit a rancher named Walter Burns several times. | 他找过好几次叫Walter Burns的农场主 |
[16:20] | He visited a lot of ranchers. | 他去找过很多农场主 |
[16:22] | Anyone who complained. | 投诉的农场主 |
[16:24] | What did they complain about? | 他们投诉什么? |
[16:28] | You have to ask the company. | 这你就要问公司了 |
[16:32] | What can you tell me about a woman named Rosalind Johnson? | 你认识一个叫Rosalind Johnson 的女人吗? |
[16:35] | You mean that reporter? | 你是说那个记者? |
[16:37] | She was in close contact with your husband. | 她和你丈夫联系密切 |
[16:39] | She called him the night he died. | 他死的那天晚上 他们也曾联系过 |
[16:41] | She called him all the time. | 她一直给他打电话 |
[16:43] | She was working on some story. | 她要写什么报道 |
[16:45] | And are you certain that was the extent of their relationship? | 你确定他们没有其他关系吗? |
[16:49] | Are you suggesting he was having an affair with her? | 你是想说我丈夫和她搞外遇吗? |
[16:52] | No. No way. Richard didn’t even want to talk to her, but she was so pushy. | 不 不可能 Richard根本就不想和她说话 但她太执着了 |
[16:55] | And do you know what they talked about? | 你知道他们谈了什么吗? |
[16:57] | The woman had a bug up her ass about the drilling. | 那女的对钻井反应很强烈 |
[16:59] | She was convinced that it wasn’t… | 她确信那不是… |
[17:02] | That it wasn’t what? | 那不是什么? |
[17:06] | I can’t talk to you about company business. | 我不能和你说公司的事 |
[17:09] | Ms. Adams… | Adams夫人… |
[17:10] | Conservo Solution employees and their families all sign nondisclosure agreements. | Conservo Solution公司的员工 和他们的家人都签署了保密协议 |
[17:15] | If I violate it,I will lose all of Richard’s benefits. | 如果我违反了协议 就拿不到Richard的福利了 |
[17:18] | I can’t afford that; I have a son in college. | 我不能没有这笔钱 我儿子还在上大学 |
[17:20] | Ms. Adams… someone has murdered your husband. | Adams夫人…有人谋杀了你丈夫 |
[17:25] | Now,if you know something,you gotta tell me. | 你要是知道内情 就请你告诉我 |
[17:30] | What,did somebody threaten you? | 有人威胁你吗? |
[17:35] | Someone from that company? | 是公司的人吗? |
[17:40] | Not from the company. | 不是公司的人 |
[17:51] | goat’s head | 羊头 |
[17:54] | someone*** | 有人把这放在你家门口? |
[17:57] | when? | 这是什么时候的事? |
[17:58] | the day before yesterday. | 前天 |
[18:01] | the day before your husband died? | 你丈夫死去的前一天? |
[18:05] | okay, *** | 你发现时 它就在这袋子里吗? |
[18:08] | no*** | 不是 是在那边的盒子里 |
[18:20] | Bug spray should keep the creepy crawlies contained. | 杀虫剂应该会让这些小爬虫老实点 |
[18:25] | Second instar maggots. | 这是蛆虫的二期形态 |
[18:28] | Been dead at least 24 hours. | 证明死去至少有24小时了 |
[18:30] | This looks like a hatchet job. | 应该是斧头砍的 |
[18:33] | Tissue’s necrotic. | 组织坏死 |
[18:34] | No contusions on the wounds caused by the hatchet. | 切口周围没有挫伤 |
[18:38] | Yeah,this animal was dead before someone separated it from its head. | 这只羊在被砍头前就已经死了 |
[18:48] | Oh,dear. | 我的天 |
[18:50] | Dozens of lesions,just like our floater Walter Burns. | 有很多病变 跟浮尸Walter Burns一样 |
[18:53] | Could they have had the same disease? | 他们是不是患了同一种病? |
[18:56] | Well,maybe it’s our goat’s C.O.D. | 可能这就是这只羊的死因 |
[18:59] | Why would you leave an infected goat’s head on someone’s doorstep? | 为什么要把一只感染的羊头 放在别人门口? |
[19:02] | I’ll take that one. | 我来回答 |
[19:03] | I’ve seen The Godfather 11 times – this was a message. | 我看过11遍<教父> 这是一条信息 |
[19:08] | It’s not a horse head,but,uh,hey,times are tough. | 虽然不是马头 可是 呃 经济不景气 <教父>中的老教父曾砍下某强奸幼女的 制片商的爱马脑袋 并放在其床头 |
[19:12] | So we have…a rancher and a goat showing similar gross pathology, | 一个农场主和一只羊显示出相似病症 |
[19:18] | both with connections to Cable Springs and…the Conservo engineer. | 二者都和凯布尔泉地区 还有Conservo公司的工程师有关 |
[19:25] | So we’ll let this culture grow overnight. | 让它在培养皿里生长一晚 |
[19:28] | I already popped some lesion pus from a rancher,and I’ll pull his tissue slides for comparison. | 已提取了农场主的病变脓液 去和他的组织切片做对比 |
[19:33] | And maybe we’ll get an answer to this medical mystery. | 可能解决这个医学难题 |
[20:05] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[20:07] | Found a bloody print on the inside of the box. | 在盒子内部发现了血印 |
[20:10] | Blood’s not human. | 不是人类的血 |
[20:12] | It’s all goat’s blood? | 都是羊血吗? |
[20:13] | Well,as soon as they develop a presumptive test for goat’s blood,I’ll let you know. | 等有人发明出羊血测试仪 我再告诉你 |
[20:18] | But in the meantime,the print’s pretty good. | 不过 这印迹非常完整 |
[20:20] | It’s got a right-slant loop,a core and a delta. | 我找到了右箕纹 点和三角点 |
[20:24] | It’s AFIS quality. | 符合指纹识别系统的标准 |
[20:26] | I’ve been downloading all the images from Richard Adams’ cell phone. | 我从Richard Adams的手机上下载了图片 |
[20:28] | You got to see this. | 你们过来看看 |
[20:34] | – That’s my goat. – You sure? | – 就是这只羊 – 你确定吗? |
[20:36] | Yeah,the left horn is damaged,just like the one I found. | 确定 左角缺了一部分 和我发现的那只一样 |
[20:42] | See there? | 你看那里? |
[20:44] | Hey,did you get latitude and longitude within the metadata? | 你找出元数据的具体地址了吗? |
[20:47] | Sorry. Haven’t gotten that far yet. | 不好意思 还没弄到那呢 |
[20:49] | I was getting a little excited. | 我有点兴奋过头了 |
[20:53] | There we go – 1903 Old Ranch Road. | 有了 旧农场大道1903号 |
[20:56] | That’s right down the road from Walter Burns’ property. | 这离Walter Burns的农场不远 |
[20:58] | Well,maybe his neighbor’s got the rest of your billy goat. | 可能这羊的身体在他邻居那里 |
[21:00] | And the nine millimeter and the truck with an oil leak. | 九毫米口径枪和漏油的卡车估计也在 |
[21:04] | You think he killed Walter Burns and Richard Adams? | 你认为是他杀了Walter Burns 和Richard Adams? |
[21:07] | I’ll ask him when I get there. | 我还是自己去问问吧 |
[21:09] | I’ll run the print. | 我去验指纹 |
[21:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:36] | Gas company’s drilling right in his lap. | 天然气公司在他的地盘上钻井 |
[21:38] | I checked out the owner of this place,Bill Gibson. | 我查了一下这里的业主 Bill Gibson |
[21:40] | No priors. He’s been here for 40 years. His work card’s on file. | 没有前科 他在这住了40年 他的工作卡也登记在案 |
[21:43] | Well,if his prints are on that box,Greg should be able to get a match. | 要是盒上有他的指纹 Greg应能比对一下 |
[21:48] | It’s not exactly a thriving enterprise. | 这里好像六畜不旺 |
[21:51] | I didn’t see any livestock. | 一头牲畜都没有 |
[21:53] | What do you got,Nick? | 你发现了什么 Nick? |
[21:54] | No oil leak. | 不漏油 |
[21:56] | But he could’ve fixed it by now. | 也许是他已经修好了 |
[21:58] | Let’s see if Mr. Gibson’s here. | 看看Gibson先生在不在 |
[22:05] | I got point – don’t shoot me in the ass. | 我先过去 别乱开枪 |
[22:11] | Mr. Gibson,LVPD! | Gibson先生 我们是拉斯维加斯警方! |
[22:19] | What the hell you people doing on my property? | 你们在我的农场里干什么? |
[22:23] | Sir,put the animal down; show me your hands. | 先生 把那动物放下 让我看见你的手 |
[22:33] | You want to tell me what this is about? | 能告诉我是为什么吗? |
[22:35] | Why don’t you tell us why you shot that goat? | 你为什么不说说你干嘛要射杀那山羊? |
[22:38] | ‘Cause he was sick,and I’m putting him out of his misery. | 因为他病了 我在帮他解脱 |
[22:40] | You gonna cut that one’s head off,too? | 你要把那只的头也砍下来吗? |
[22:42] | Throw it on somebody’s porch? | 把它丢到别人门口? |
[22:44] | Is that why you’re here,you think I killed that engineer? | 这就是你们来这的原因? 你们以为我杀了那工程师? |
[22:47] | – Did you? – No! | – 是你杀的吗? – 不是! |
[22:48] | What about your neighbor,Walter Burns? | 你邻居Walter Burns是怎么回事? |
[22:52] | Walter was a friend,so was his wife. | Walter夫妇曾经是我的朋友 |
[22:55] | In a way,he was lucky. | 某种程度上 他很幸运 |
[22:57] | He got put out of his misery,too. | 他也从痛苦中解脱了 |
[22:59] | Sir,we’re gonna need you to come to Vegas and answer some questions. | 先生 我们需要你去维加斯警局 回答些问题 |
[23:02] | This place may not look like much,but there’s only one way I’m leaving. | 这地方可能看起来不怎么样 但只有一种方法让我离开 |
[23:06] | I don’t want to shoot you,sir. | 我不想朝你开枪 先生 |
[23:08] | We don’t want any trouble,now,Mr. Gibson. | 我们现在不想惹麻烦 Gibson先生 |
[23:10] | But trouble’s all I s, | 但我总是有麻烦 孩子 |
[23:12] | bson you haven’t been feeling well lately,have you? | Gibson 你最近感觉不舒服吧? |
[23:15] | What do you care? | 你在意什么? |
[23:18] | You know,40 years, I get good,sweet water from my well. | 你看 我喝甘甜的井水有40年了 |
[23:23] | 40 years! | 40年啊! |
[23:24] | You want to know how much the gas company paid me for my mineral rights? | 你知道天然气公司为了我的矿产权利 补偿了多少吗? |
[23:29] | $50,000. | 5万美元 |
[23:32] | Only covered one round of my wife’s chemo. | 仅够支付我妻子的一个化疗疗程 |
[23:35] | Your wife had cancer? | 你妻子得了癌症? |
[23:37] | Just like Walter’s wife,like a whole lot of other people around here. | 就象Walter的妻子一样 象这一带众多其他人一样 |
[23:41] | You know,I called… the Water District,the mayor,the EPA,but nobody cared. | 我打给了…供水部门 市长 环保组织 但没人关心 |
[23:47] | We care,Mr. Gibson. | 我们关心 Gibson先生 |
[23:49] | Now,Walter was gonna get proof that Conservo Solutions was poisoning us! | 现在 Walter就要能够证明 Conservo Solutions正在毒害我们 |
[23:54] | Then he turns up dead! | 然后他就死了! |
[23:56] | Sir,I’m not gonna ask you again. | 先生 我不会再请求你了 |
[23:59] | You won’t have to. | 你不用请求了 |
[24:02] | I buried my wife. | 我埋葬了我妻子 |
[24:08] | Now I’m burying my last animal. I ain’t got nothin’ left. | 现在埋葬我最后的牲畜 我一无所有了 |
[24:12] | Oh,and now you folks from the county finally come down here,accuse me of murder. | 现在你们这些家伙终于从城里来了 却指责我谋杀 |
[24:18] | We only want to understand what’s going on. | 我们只想弄明白是怎么回事 |
[24:21] | You want to understand? | 你想弄明白? |
[24:25] | Let me show you. | 我告诉你 |
[24:49] | I don’t see any evidence of any kind of explosive device in there. | 没证据表明这里有任何爆破设备 |
[24:53] | I don’t mean to insult your intelligence,but water’s not supposed to blow up like that. | 我不想侮辱你的智商 不过水不应该爆炸成这样 |
[24:58] | Wasn’t there a river in Ohio a long time ago that was so polluted that it caught on fire? | 很久以前俄亥俄州是不是有条河 严重污染 以致能被引燃 |
[25:03] | The Cuyahoga,just outside of Cleveland. | Cuyahoga河 就在克利夫兰郊外 |
[25:07] | You know,I had a cousin who lived there. | 我有个表亲住在那 |
[25:08] | He said the water didn’t flow,it oozed. | 他说那水不流动 是汩汩往外渗出来 |
[25:11] | Said if you got in that river water,you’d probably dissolve before you’d drown. | 说如果你掉到水里的话 还没等被淹死就先溶化了 |
[25:16] | It’s what started the Clean Water Act. | 之后才出台了清洁水法 |
[25:18] | Maybe we got the same thing here. | 也许这的情况也一样 |
[25:19] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:23] | What ar | 你怎么想? |
[25:24] | Well…I don’t mean to insult your intelligence,Nick,but… | 我不想侮辱你的智商 Nick 不过… |
[25:32] | water’s not supposed to bubble like that unless it’s Perrier. | 水不该那样冒泡 除非是毕雷矿泉水 (一种以冒泡出名的矿泉水) |
[25:38] | Smell that. | 闻闻看 |
[25:39] | Serious chemical odor. | 化学气味很浓 |
[25:41] | Yeah,I smell it – but the main component of natural gas is methane,and it’s odorless. | 闻到了 但天然气的主要成分是甲烷 应该是无味的 |
[25:45] | Odorless… but highly flammable. | 无味…但是高度可燃 |
[25:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[25:51] | Just a little science. Relax. | 只是个科学实验 放松点 |
[25:55] | You’re a smart guy. | 你真聪明 |
[26:01] | So…Mr. Gibson’s water contains methane. | 看来… Gibson的水里含甲烷 |
[26:08] | Yeah,and who knows what else? | 是的 谁知道还有别的什么? |
[26:09] | Well,I’d bet that it’s that “what else” that’s got all these people around here and their animals sick. | 我想这个”别的什么” 导致这一带的人畜生病 |
[26:25] | Ms. Johnson,would you come inside,please? | Johnson小姐 进来好吗? |
[26:30] | I heard Bill Gibson is dead. | 我听说Bill Gibson死了 |
[26:32] | I’m not authorized to make public statements about an active investigation. | 我无权公开评论正在调查的案件 |
[26:35] | What the hell happened? | 究竟怎么回事? |
[26:36] | You have to talk to the PIO. | 你得去问新闻发言人 |
[26:39] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你抽时间 |
[26:40] | I can talk off the record. | 我可以私下说说 |
[26:45] | Please. | 这边请 |
[26:56] | So,talk. | 那就说吧 |
[26:59] | There’s a problem with Bill Gibson’s well water. | Gibson井里的水有问题 |
[27:01] | We suspect there’s a similar proble with the well water in Billthe surrounding ranches. | 我们怀疑牧场周围的水有类似问题 |
[27:06] | Tell me something that everybody in Cable Springs doesn’t already know. | 告诉我点凯布尔泉居民不知道的吧 |
[27:09] | All right. Richard Adams was the engineer who ran the safety inspections. | Richard Adams是负责安全检查的工程师 |
[27:14] | The GPS on his Escalade showed that he visited ranches in the surrounding area. | 他车上的GPS显示他去过周边的牧场 |
[27:19] | He knew there was a problem with the water. | 他知道那水有问题 |
[27:21] | Which means Conservo knew as well. | 意味着Conservo公司也同样清楚 |
[27:24] | I could have told you that. | 我本来可以告诉你的 |
[27:26] | Ms. Johnson,can you tell me why you think Bill Gibson,Walter Burns and Richard Adams are all dead? | Johnson小姐 能说说你为何觉得Bill Gibson Walter Burns和Richard Adams都死了吗 |
[27:36] | Because…they figured out a year ago what you’re just figuring out now. | 因为…他们在1年前 就发现了你现在发现的事情 |
[27:41] | Conservo was taking shortcuts,ignoring safety protocols. | Conservo公司在走捷径 无视安全协议 |
[27:45] | Gibson and Burns tried to do something about it. | Gibson和Burns尝试过做些努力 |
[27:48] | Did you know they were both sick? | 你知道他们都生病了吗? |
[27:50] | Lots of sick people in Cable Springs. | 凯布尔泉地区有不少人都病了 |
[27:55] | Have you seen your doctor recently? | 你最近去看过病吗? |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 看过了 |
[28:03] | You can read about it in my article. | 你可以从我的文章里看到 |
[28:05] | Which is coming out when? | 就是即将发表的? |
[28:07] | Unfortunately,all my sources keep dying on me. | 很不幸 我所有的线人都没用了 |
[28:11] | And I’m still missing one crucial piece of the puzzle. | 我仍然缺少拼图里最关键的一块 |
[28:15] | Have you ever heard of “fracking”? | 你听说过”fracking”吗? |
[28:17] | Sounds like a sci-fi expletive. | 听起来象是科幻小说里的咒语 |
[28:20] | Look it up. | 查一下吧 |
[28:22] | And then give me a call. | 再给我电话 |
[28:26] | ell. | 好 |
[28:39] | I’m not gonna touch anything. | 我什么都不会碰的 |
[28:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:44] | Those the results from the water samples? | 那些是水样的化验结果吗? |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:47] | Hand ’em over. | 拿过来吧 |
[28:50] | I analyzed the sample we collected from Mr. Gibson’s well. | 我化验了Gibson先生井里收集的样本 |
[28:55] | Methane,fumaric acid,barite,ammonium silicate… | 有甲烷 富马酸 重晶石 铵硅酸盐 |
[29:00] | Glutaraldehyde?! Benzene?! | 戊二醛?! 苯?! |
[29:02] | Huge carcinogen. | 严重致癌物质 |
[29:03] | 5- Chloro-2-methyl-4- isothiazolin-3-one. | 5氯2甲基2H异噻唑3酮 |
[29:09] | All of these chemicals are implicated in cardiovascular | 所有这些化学成分会造成 心血管和呼吸系统的疾病 |
[29:12] | and respiratory disorder,endocrine disruption,gastroenterological failure,nerve and urinary system destruction… | 以及内分泌紊乱 胃肠道功能衰竭 破坏神经及泌尿系统 |
[29:19] | Yeah,uh,bad for you – I get it. | 是的 对你身体不好 我明白了 |
[29:21] | I’ve been examining the bacterial culture for Mr. Burns’ brain lesions. | 我对Burns先生脑部病变的细菌培养 作了检查 |
[29:26] | Come on over here. | 过来 |
[29:28] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[29:30] | This way. | 这边请 |
[29:32] | Take a look. | 看一眼吧 |
[29:36] | I don’t need a mask,do I? | 我不需要面罩吧 是吗? |
[29:38] | No. | 不需要 |
[29:46] | Nasty. | 真讨厌 |
[29:48] | I’d hate to have those floating around my colon. | 我讨厌这些东西在我的结肠里漂浮 |
[29:49] | Or anywhere else. They like necrotic tissue. | 在其他地方也不好 象是坏死的组织 |
[29:52] | But the real story is in the histo. | 不过真相在他的病史里 |
[29:54] | The slides confirm Walter Burns was suffering from metastatic carcinoma. | 切片确认了Walter Burns正饱受转移癌折磨 |
[30:00] | I pulled the clinical autopsy reports on Gibson’s wife and Mrs. Burns- | 我调出了Gibson夫人和Burns夫人的尸检报告 |
[30:04] | they both died from metastatic carcinomas. | 她们都死于转移癌 |
[30:07] | Because maybe… they were drinking bad water. | 也许是因为…她们喝的水有问题 |
[30:11] | This is the analysis from the water found in the vocal folds of your hot springs floater. | 这是温泉浮尸声襞里的水样分析结果 |
[30:17] | You see,it’s the same toxins,but much higher concentrations. | 同样的毒素成分 但浓度要高得多 |
[30:21] | So Walter Burns may have drowned in the source of the contamination. | 就是说Walter Burns可能是在污染源溺死 |
[30:27] | If these chemicals are in the water supply in Cable Springs, | 如果这些化学物出现在 凯布尔泉地区的供水系统中 |
[30:30] | we have a major public health emergency. | 就是重大突发公共卫生事件 |
[30:32] | We need to warn people. | 我们需要警告居民 |
[30:33] | And tell them what? | 告诉他们什么? |
[30:35] | A water sample from one well is hardly proof of widespread contamination. | 只有一个水井里的水样本 很难证明有大范围污染 |
[30:40] | – **** – what? | – 我找到了 – 什么? |
[30:41] | What Rosalind Johnson was talking about – fracking. | Rosalind Johnson说的”fracking”是什么 |
[30:44] | It’s short for hydraulic fracturing. | 它是”水力压裂”的缩写 |
[30:46] | It’s a process used to obtain natural gas from shale rock. | 是从页岩层获得天然气的一种方法 |
[30:52] | Conservo Solutions pioneered the process in Nevada. | Conservo Solutions公司在内华达州率先使用 |
[30:55] | They drill until they hit gas-bearing shale. | 他们一直钻到含天然气的岩层 |
[30:58] | Then they pump millions of gallons of water,sand and chemicals into the hole. | 泵入数百万加仑的水 沙和化学品 |
[31:03] | This creates miniature earthquakes breaking up the rock,releasing the gas. | 引发人工地震 破坏岩层 释放出天然气 |
[31:09] | So they’re drilling right through the aquifer in Cable Springs, | 就是说 他们钻孔时经过了 凯布尔泉地区的蓄水层 |
[31:11] | where everyone gets their drinking water. | 即人们饮用水的来源 |
[31:13] | What happens to all the chemicals they put down the hole? | 他们泵进地下的化学品呢? |
[31:15] | It says here that half the fracking fluid comes up with the gas,gets pumped into an evaporation pool. | 这里写着 一半的水力压裂液 会随天然气喷出 进入蒸发池 |
[31:23] | And the rest remains underground? | 剩下一半留在地下? |
[31:25] | If industry safety protocols aren’t followed,methane in the fracking fluid enters the groundwater. | 如果不按工业安全协议采取措施 水力压裂液中的甲烷会溶入地下水 |
[31:31] | Which means that if a farmer or a rancher is pumping water from his well, | 也就是说 如果农牧人从井中汲水 |
[31:35] | gas comes up with it,it mixes with the air-it creates an extremely combustible mixture. | 水中含的甲烷与空气混合…极其易燃 |
[31:49] | Well,Conservo Solutions had to file an environmental impact study before they started drilling. | Conservo Solutions公司在钻孔前 应提交环境影响研究报告 |
[31:54] | There was no study. | 根本没有相关研究 |
[31:56] | Since 2005,gas companies haven’t been bound by the Clean Water Act, | 自2005年起 天然气公司就没有遵守 清洁水法 |
[32:00] | the Safe Drinking Water Act,or the National Environmental Policy Act. | 安全饮用水法 或是国家环境政策法 |
[32:04] | So I’ll do my civic duty and I’ll call the Health Department,while you guys are solving crimes. | 你们继续办案 我会尽公民义务 打电话给卫生部 |
[32:09] | The water’s the crime. | 水污染就是犯罪 |
[32:10] | Seriously,it’s not Chinatown,Ray. | 别较真 这儿不是唐人街 Ray |
[32:15] | Okay. Be more specific. | 好吧 详细点说 |
[32:17] | Now,this is a trace report on the oil that Nick found at the hot springs – it contained soot, | 这是Nick在温泉旁发现的汽油的 检验报告-含有煤灰 |
[32:23] | which tells us it came from a diesel engine. | 那是台柴油发动机 |
[32:25] | It also contained titanium at 114 ppm. | 还含百万分之114的钛 |
[32:28] | That’s an additive used in commercial fleets. | 商用车队用它作添加剂 |
[32:30] | Which tells us it came from a commercial-grade vehicle. | 就是说 这是辆商用等级的车 |
[32:33] | The only commercial fleet in Cable Springs belongs to Conservo Solutions. | 凯布尔泉地区唯一的商用车队 属于Conservo Solutions公司 |
[32:38] | Richard Adams was their employee. | Richard Adams是员工之一 |
[32:40] | Walter Burns and Bill Gibson both leased their mineral rights to the company. | Walter Burns和Bill Gibson 都把矿藏开采权出租给这家公司 |
[32:44] | Well,I’m not sure that’s enough for a warrant. | 我没把握这是否够申请搜查令 |
[32:46] | Whoever drowned Walter Burns was driving a commercial diesel truck. | 淹死Walter Burns的人开商用柴油车 |
[32:50] | The same person probably killed Richard Adams. | 也许是同一个人杀了Richard Adams |
[32:54] | Get us the warrant,Conrad. | 把搜查令弄来 Conrad |
[32:59] | conservo solutions entrance | conservo solutions公司 入口 |
[33:33] | Can I help you,Officers? | 需要帮忙吗 警官? |
[33:35] | You sure can,big man. | 当然 大个子 |
[33:37] | I gotta take a look at your trucks. | 我要看看你们的货车 |
[33:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:40] | ‘Cause that piece of paper says so. | 因为这张纸上是这么写的 |
[33:48] | Excuse me. | 问一下 |
[33:49] | Do you guys have a gym on site,as well? | 你们在工地上也有健身馆吗? |
[33:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[33:53] | Well,I see you have a nice little lap pool here. | 我看到这有个不错的小泳池 |
[33:55] | No,no,no. That’s for the bunny huggers. | 不不 那不是给人玩的 |
[33:57] | Environmental regs. It’s an evaporation pool. | 环境法的规定 那是个蒸发池 |
[33:59] | For what? | 什么的蒸发池? |
[34:02] | Stuff we use for drilling,mostly water. We pump it back out and store it there. | 蒸发用来钻孔的东西 大部分是水 我们把它们重新泵出来 存在那儿 |
[34:06] | Fascinating! | 太神奇了! |
[34:43] | Hey,partner,you mind if I use your truck? | 老兄 |
[35:11] | Ray! | 介意我用一下你的车吗 |
[35:12] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[35:15] | Got what looks like a piece of a shirt here. | 我可能找到了一块衬衫碎片 |
[35:18] | It’s the same pattern as the one that farmer was wearing that we pulled out of the lake. | 和泉里发现的农夫穿的衬衫图案相符 |
[35:22] | Walter Burns? | |
[35:23] | Yeah,man. I think he was here. | 对 我觉得他来过这儿 |
[35:29] | Gibson said that Burns was going to get proof that Conservo Solutions was poisoning the water. | Gibson说Burns打算找Conservo Solutions公司 污染水源的证据 |
[35:34] | The proof is in that evaporation pool. | 证据就在蒸发池里 |
[35:36] | There’s a higher concentration of chemicals there, | 那里化学品浓度更高 |
[35:38] | and I bet we can get a match to the water we found in his vocal folds. | 我打赌 它能和死者声襞里的水样吻合 |
[35:41] | Yeah. Guy rips his shirt jumping the fence ’cause he wants to get a sample out of that pool. | 对 他想去蒸发池里取水样 衬衫在翻栅栏时刮破了 |
[35:45] | Somebody spots him,hits him in the head with the butt of a gun. | 有人发现了他 一枪托子砸在脑门上 |
[35:48] | He falls in the pool. He drowns. | 他倒进蒸发池里 淹死了 |
[35:49] | Then they take the body out to the hot springs and dump it there. | 他们把尸体运到温泉 抛尸灭迹 |
[35:52] | Yeah,I buy that for a dollar. | 对 我同意 |
[35:54] | – hey – Yeah? | – 嘿 – 什么事? |
[35:55] | These all the trucks you have? | 所有的货车都在这儿了? |
[35:57] | We got a few more out on the road. | 还有几辆在路上 |
[35:58] | We need license plates and drivers’ names. | 给我们车牌号和驾驶员名字 |
[36:02] | I gotta call my boss. That’s gonna take some time. | 我得打电话给上司 需要点时间 |
[36:05] | Oh,you take all the time you need,Hoss. | 慢慢来 大个子 |
[36:07] | Nothing moves till you do. | 在那之前 一辆车都不能开走 |
[36:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:13] | Langston. | |
[36:14] | Hey,Ray. | 嘿 Ray |
[36:15] | Found your leaky truck. | 找到漏油的货车喽 |
[36:17] | And then some. | 另外还有 |
[36:19] | Blood inside the cab. | 驾驶舱里有些血迹 |
[36:21] | Got a Beretta nine mil by the driver’s seat. | 驾驶座旁有一把九毫米口径的Beretta枪 |
[36:24] | You hang on to that driver. We’re gonna need to talk to him. | 你看住那司机 我们有话要和他谈 |
[36:27] | Yeah? Well,he’s not going anywhere. | 是吗 他哪儿也不会去的 |
[36:30] | He’s not talking,either. | 也不会说话了 |
[36:32] | 401A. Hit and run,fatality. | 代号401A 攻击逃逸 当场死亡 |
[36:55] | I have been up and down this entire godforsaken road and nobody has seen nothing. | 我在这荒凉的路上来回询问 没有一个目击者 |
[36:58] | No accidents,no vehicles,nothing. | 没有事故 没有车辆 啥都没有 |
[37:00] | They’re all suffering from retinitis pigmentosa. | 他们都睁眼瞎吗 |
[37:03] | Well,have a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[37:05] | The valve’s loose,about a quarter turn. | 阀门松了大约1/4圈 |
[37:08] | Almost never happens without human intervention. | 肯定是人为造成的 |
[37:10] | I think somebody set up our trucker Cody Trimble to get a flat. | 有人设计让Cody Trimble的车胎漏气 |
[37:15] | Slow leak. Tire goes down. | 缓慢撒气 车胎瘪了 |
[37:18] | Trimble gets out to fix his tire,becomes the proverbial sitting duck. | Trimble下车修轮胎 成了个活靶子 |
[37:25] | And that takes care of Conservo’s only loose end. | 把Conservo公司的最后一个 不安定因素也抹消了 |
[37:29] | This wasn’t an accident. | 这不是意外事故 |
[37:31] | Firing one. | 第一枪 |
[37:55] | The back spatter on this pistol is consistent with the dead trucker’s gun. | 回溅到枪上的血迹和死亡司机的枪相匹 |
[37:58] | Right. | 没错 如果DNA和Richard Adams吻合 我们就找到了凶器和凶手 |
[37:58] | If DNA’s a match for Richard Adams,then we’ve got the murder weapon and his killer. | 没错 如果DNA和Richard Adams吻合 我们就找到了凶器和凶手 |
[38:03] | The bullets and the cartridge casings from Adams’ Escalade and the alley are both a match. | 从Adams的车和小巷里发现的 子弹和弹壳都是吻合的 |
[38:10] | This guy Trimble made our job easy. | Trimble让破案变得容易了 |
[38:12] | Too easy. | 太容易了 |
[38:15] | That’s some blood on the lanyard ring. | 系索扣环上有些血迹 |
[38:20] | And what looks like some hair. | 还有一些毛发 |
[38:22] | It’s the same color as Walter Burns’ hair. | 和Walter Burns同样的发色 |
[38:33] | I think we know what made Walter Burns’ head wound. | 这下知道Walter Burns头上的伤口 是怎么来的了 |
[38:36] | So Burns hopped the fence at Conservo Solutions, | Burns翻过Conservo Solutions公司的栅栏 |
[38:38] | hoping to get a water sample from the evaporation pool. | 想从蒸发池里取水样 |
[38:50] | But what he got was a Beretta to the head. | 但只得到Beretta枪托的当头一敲 |
[38:52] | He drowned in that pool,which explains why he had high concentrations of fracking fluid in his vocal folds. | 他淹死在蒸发池里 解释了为什么 他喉咙里有高浓度的水力压裂液 |
[38:58] | Cody Trimble drove Walter’s body out to the hot springs. | Cody Trimble开车到温泉抛尸 |
[39:02] | Which we confirmed by the blood we found in Cody’s truck. | 这点从Cody车里的血迹可以确认 |
[39:04] | Right. So…a Conservo Solutions trucker with no priors goes on a murder spree. | Conservo Solutions公司一个无前科的 货车司机突然大开杀戒 |
[39:09] | He kills two Conservo whistle-blowers. | 杀了2个想揭发公司的人 |
[39:12] | He then takes a hit for the home team? | 然后替公司挨撞? |
[39:15] | That’s some serious company loyalty. | 对公司无比忠诚啊 |
[39:18] | Thank you,gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[39:27] | That’s it. Case closed. | 结束了 案子结了 |
[39:29] | What? Seriously? | 什么? 真的吗? |
[39:31] | You’re going to let some corporate lawyers tell us when our investigation is over? | 你想让那个公司的律师告诉我们 该什么时候结束调查吗 |
[39:34] | No. They’re not telling you. I’m telling you. | 不 他们不会的 我来告诉你们 |
[39:36] | You got your evidence. You got the bad guy. | 你们拿到了证据 抓到了凶手 |
[39:38] | Justice has been served. | 正义已得到伸张 |
[39:39] | Well,we still need a water sample from Conservo’s evaporation pool. | 我们还需要Conservo公司蒸发池的水样 |
[39:42] | For what? | 为什么 |
[39:43] | cause Walter Burns drowned in fracking fluid,and the only place it can be found is in that pool. | Walter Burns淹死于水力压裂液中 唯一可能的地方就是那蒸发池 |
[39:47] | You don’t need a sample,because there’s not going to be a trial. | 不需要水样 因为根本不会有庭审 |
[39:50] | Killer’s dead. | 凶手已经死了 |
[39:51] | Oh,like the engineer and Walter Burns? | 和工程师还有Walter Burns一样 死于非命? |
[39:54] | Another happy accident for Conservo? | Conservo公司另一起欢乐事故? |
[39:56] | Et tu,Brass? | 还有你 Brass |
[39:58] | No one can accuse me of being a bleeding heart, | 没人会怪我当个老好人 |
[40:01] | but I know that someone with deep pockets hired that trucker to do their dirty work and then disposed of him. | 但我知道 某个腰缠万贯的人 买通货车司机行凶抛尸 再干掉他 |
[40:05] | Don’t you want to nail those bastards? | 你难道不想逮住那些混蛋吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah. Of course I do. | 当然想 |
[40:08] | But do you have any evidence to prove that? | 但你有证据证明吗 |
[40:11] | Bill Gibson blew himself up because Conservo Solutions took everything away from him. | Bill Gibson自爆而亡 是因为 Conservo Solutions公司夺走了他的一切 |
[40:16] | They took his ranch. | 他的农场 |
[40:18] | They took his health. They took his wife. | 他的健康 他的妻子 |
[40:21] | And there’s hundreds of Bill Gibsons out there. | 还有上百个像Bill Gibson一样的人 |
[40:23] | Catherine,you’re a crime scene investigator,not Erin Brockovich. | Catherine 你是个犯罪现场调查员 不是Erin Brockovich 加州发生的水污染民事诉讼案 由于Erin Brockovich不懈努力 迫使污染公司向当地居民赔偿3.33亿美元 |
[40:29] | What about the hit and run? | 那攻击逃逸案呢 |
[40:34] | Keep the case open,and let me know if anything else turns up. | 继续调查 有最新进展要通知我 |
[40:45] | “Fracking” is industry slang for “hydraulic fracturing. “ | “Fracking”是水力压裂的行话 |
[40:49] | It’s the method that Conservo’s uses to drill for natural gas. | Conservo公司用这种方式钻取天然气 |
[40:53] | You get a gold star. | 送你一颗小金星 |
[40:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:56] | Walter Burns busted into Conservo’s well site to steal a sample from the evaporation pool. | Walter Burns潜入Conservo公司的井场 想从蒸发池里偷水样 |
[41:01] | That was the missing piece of your puzzle. | 你的拼图就缺了这一块 |
[41:04] | I tried to talk Walter out of it. | 我尝试过说服他放弃 |
[41:06] | I told him I had a better way-an insider who was going to give me corporate documents. | 我告诉过他 有更好的办法 会有内部人士给我公司文件 |
[41:12] | Proof that Conservo knew they were polluting the water and they chose to cover it up. | 证明Conservo公司知道水污染的事 但选择掩盖真相 |
[41:16] | And Walter didn’t listen. | 但Walter不听 |
[41:19] | Richard Adams got himself killed before he could deliver. | Richard Adams在给你文件前就被杀了 |
[41:22] | I worked Richard for months. | 我给Richard做了几个月的工作 |
[41:25] | He was the one going to those ranches. | 他是去农场交涉的人 |
[41:27] | He was the first to see people were dying. | 是他第一个目击当地居民接连死去 |
[41:35] | Short,controlled breaths. | 呼吸短促 |
[41:37] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这个 就是这个 |
[41:49] | I thought I could expose Conservo before it was too late. | 我本以为 在为时已晚之前 能揭发Conservo公司 |
[41:56] | I believed that stuff about “one person can change the world. “ | 我相信”能凭一己之力改变世界”的理念 |
[42:05] | Maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[42:10] | I’m not going to quit. | 我不会退出的 |
[42:12] | So what can you do now? | 你现在能做什么? |
[42:14] | Publish what I have. | 就我手头有的进行发表 |
[42:16] | Rosalind,all you have are anecdotal accounts. | Rosalind 你手上有的只是道听途说 |
[42:18] | If you publish without the hard evidence to back it up,Conservo will bury you. | 没有铁证支持 Conservo公司会弄垮你的 |
[42:23] | They will shut your newspaper down. | 他们会让你的报社倒闭 |
[42:25] | They will try. | 尽管来 |
[42:28] | That’s how they win. | 他们一直是这样得手的 |
[42:31] | By threatening people. | 靠着威胁他人 |
[42:33] | Or buying their silence. | 或是花钱封口 |
[42:36] | Fear is their biggest weapon. | 我们的恐惧是他们最大的武器 |
[42:40] | But… funny thing is,I’m not afraid anymore. | 但有趣的是…我现在一点也不怕了 |
[42:49] | Guess it’s ’cause I don’t have much to lose. | 因为我已经没啥好失去的了 |
[42:54] | I have a friend who may be able to help you. | 我有个朋友 也许能帮你 |
[42:58] | She’s starting a clinical trial. | 她要开展临床试验 |
[43:01] | Holding a slot open for you. | 为你留了个位子 |
[43:13] | Least I could do. | 这是我至少能做的 |
[43:43] | csi Season 11 Episode 08 | 犯罪现场调查 |