时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Second 430-BHT out here this month. | 这个月这片区的第二起动物投诉了 |
[00:12] | Lady can’t give up her cats,man. | 那位女士绝不会舍弃她的猫 |
[00:14] | Even when they’re dead? | 即使是死猫? |
[00:19] | That doesn’t smell like cat. | 这闻起来可不像猫 |
[00:23] | Las Vegas police! | 拉斯维加斯警察! |
[00:25] | Control,1-George-12,possible 4-19,requesting backup and CSI to our location. | 控制台 1G12号 可能发现尸体 请求支援及派遣CSI到场 |
[00:31] | Your turn. | 这次你来 |
[00:32] | Copy that. We’ll notify CSI and a unit to back up 2-4. | 收到 我们会通知CSI并派遣医疗急救 |
[00:37] | What,you getting soft,man? | 搞什么 你变娘了? |
[00:51] | I don’t think we’re getting in this way. | 估计这儿不是入口 |
[00:53] | Mitch and Akers said there’s a way in around back. | Mitch和Akers说过另一侧也有门 |
[00:56] | They didn’t go in,did they? | 他们没进去吧? |
[00:57] | Eyeballs only. | 光在门口瞄了眼 |
[00:59] | They said they didn’t want to disturb a potential crime scene. | 他们表示不想破坏可能的犯罪现场 |
[01:02] | The victim is probably the homeowner,Marta Santiago. | 被害的多半是房主 Marta Santiago |
[01:06] | She live alone? | 她自己一个人住? |
[01:07] | As far as we know. | 据了解是这样 |
[01:08] | The county declared this place a risk to public safety. | 郡里称这地方危及公共安全 |
[01:11] | They ordered a forced clean-out. | 要求强制清理 |
[01:14] | Supposed to happen by next Friday. | 计划下周五实施 |
[01:17] | Ah,how bad can it be? | 那又能多糟? |
[01:28] | Hey,watch your,uh… | 小心… |
[01:38] | So how do you want to do this? | 你想怎么开始? |
[01:40] | Well,I’d say “hug the walls,” if I could see them. | 我想说从墙开始来着 如果能看到墙 |
[01:45] | Goat trails seem to be our only option. | 估计咱只能顺着前人的足迹了 |
[01:47] | Unless you’re into Dumpster diving. | 除非你热衷垃圾搜寻 |
[01:51] | Okay,I’ll take the high road,you take the low road? | 那行 我上面你下面? |
[01:53] | Document as we go? | 边走边记录? |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:56] | Great. | 好 |
[02:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[02:39] | How could someone live like this? | 怎会有人这么生活? |
[02:41] | Well,it smells more like somebody died like this. | 闻起来更像是有人这么死掉了 |
[02:57] | Son of a bitch! | 见鬼! |
[02:59] | What was that? | 那是啥? |
[03:01] | Think I just saw a rat wearing a saddle. | 我似乎看到一只戴着马鞍的老鼠 |
[03:05] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[03:09] | I think I just became evidence. | 我大概变成证物了 |
[03:14] | I think you just found Mrs. Santiago. | 你应该是发现了Santiago太太 |
[03:19] | Nick. | |
[03:22] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[03:52] | CSI Season 11 Episode 05 | 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:05] | Hey,I heard you really stepped in it. | 听说你真的陷入尸沼了 |
[04:06] | Directly in it. Look at that. | 一脚踩中 看看 |
[04:08] | That’s nasty in there,man. | 里面一团糟呢 |
[04:10] | Oh,I,uh,called the coroner’s office. | 我通知验尸官了 |
[04:12] | Asked them to hold off until we cleared a path. | 让他们等我们清出一条路再来 |
[04:15] | Well,good luck with that. | 那祝好运啦 |
[04:16] | Sara’s inside. | Sara在里面 |
[04:19] | Hope you brought another pair of shoes. | 希望你带了备用鞋子 |
[04:31] | What the… Hello! | 搞什么… 谁啊! |
[04:33] | It’s just me. | 是我啦 |
[04:36] | Bubble wrap. | 气泡纸 |
[04:37] | Wouldn’t want to throw that out. | 这个最好别扔 |
[04:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[04:42] | Hang a right at the sewing machine,and a left at the Mason jars. | 在缝纫机右边 水泥罐左边 |
[04:45] | Which sewing machine? | 哪台缝纫机? |
[04:47] | Uh,just follow the North Star. | 跟着北极星光芒就看到了 |
[04:56] | David is going to have fun with this. | David肯定会很享受这里的 |
[04:59] | Looks like she melted right into the rug. | 看上去像她融入了地毯哦 |
[05:02] | Oh,so that’s what that is. | 原来这样呢 |
[05:04] | What are you doing in my house? | 你们在我房子里干啥? |
[05:09] | I have the paper you gave me. | 我收到你们的通知了 |
[05:12] | Mrs. Santiago? Is that you? | Santiago太太? 是您吗? |
[05:15] | Don’t make me call the police. | 别逼我报警 |
[05:17] | Ma’am,we are the police. | 女士 我们就是警察 |
[05:20] | Dr. Prescott… you promised I’d have until next week. | Prescott医生… 你说过我可以下周再清理 |
[05:25] | Ma’am,I’m not Dr. Prescott. | 女士 我不是Prescott医生 |
[05:26] | My name is Sara Sidle. I’m with the crime lab. | 我叫Sara Sidle 鉴证科的 |
[05:28] | You have a decomposing body here. | 您这儿有具腐尸 |
[05:31] | Would you mind stepping out? We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 您过来下好吗? 我们有点事请教 |
[05:34] | Okay. I’m coming. | 好 我就来 |
[05:39] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[05:41] | Why don’t you stay there? I’m going to come to you. | 不如您就在那吧? 我过去 |
[06:00] | Oh,you’re not going to take a picture of me,are you? | 你不是要给我拍照吧? |
[06:03] | Ma’am,is there anyone else in the house with you? | 女士 还有其他人住这儿吗? |
[06:06] | My whole life is in this house. | 我和我的全部人生 |
[06:08] | I mean,is there anyone else living in the house with you right now. | 我是说 现在有人跟您一起住吗 |
[06:18] | Ghosts. | 有鬼魂 |
[06:22] | Uh,Mrs. Santiago,I need you to take a look at something. | Santiago太太 我要你看点东西 |
[06:26] | If I do,will you leave? | 我看了你们就走吗? |
[06:29] | I can’t promise you that. | 这我没法保证 |
[06:31] | Please,come with me. | 麻烦跟我来 |
[06:34] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[06:50] | That’s Diana’s dress! | 这是Diana的裙子! |
[06:52] | That’s my daughter! | 是我女儿! |
[06:53] | That’s my baby! Diana! | 我的孩子! Diana! |
[06:55] | Okay,look,We’re going to take very good care of her,okay? | 好吧 听着 我们会好好照顾她的 好吗? |
[06:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:57] | – Don’t touch that! – What? | – 别动那个! – 啥? |
[06:59] | Put it down! | 放下! |
[07:00] | You need to stop that,right now! | 你们得马上停手 快点! |
[07:02] | You need to stop! Right now! | 停手! 马上! |
[07:04] | Put it down,Nick. | 先放下 Nick |
[07:05] | Ma’am,why don’t we step outside,okay? | 女士 我们出去谈吧 好吗? |
[07:08] | We’re gonna… We’re gonna… just gonna go outside. | 我们这就出去 |
[07:10] | If you’d just come with me,all right? | 您跟我一起 好吗? |
[07:13] | So sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[07:20] | You didn’t clear a path for the body. | 你们还没清出尸体旁的通路 |
[07:21] | You kidding me? You’re Super Dave. | 开玩笑? 你可是超级Dave |
[07:35] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[07:45] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗? – 嗯 |
[07:55] | Yeah,you got it? | 能抬住吗? |
[08:01] | I appreciate Nick doing the Y-incision for me. | 我挺感激Nick替我做了Y型切开 |
[08:05] | Though I generally prefer a scalpel to a boot. | 尽管我通常喜欢解剖刀多过靴子 |
[08:10] | Victim appears to be in her early 20s. | 死者应该20出头 |
[08:13] | How long do you think she was lying dead in the house? | 你觉得她死在屋子里多久了? |
[08:15] | Post-mortem interval is anywhere from five to seven days. | 5-7天 |
[08:19] | So her mother didn’t notice for a week. | 这么说一周多了她妈却没察觉 |
[08:24] | So what do you got for cause of death? | 死亡原因呢? |
[08:26] | Epidural hematoma. | 硬脑膜外血肿 |
[08:28] | That means she didn’t die instantly. | 就是说并非一击毙命 |
[08:30] | Accidental or deliberate,I can’t say,but I do know that it was a single blow to the head. | 可能是意外或故意为之 不好分辨 但肯定是头部那一击 |
[08:36] | The wound impression looks like a giant bar code. | 伤口看起来像个巨大的条形码 |
[08:40] | Have you ever seen anything like that before? | 你以前见过类似案例吗? |
[08:42] | No,it’s one weapon which has thus far escaped my attention. | 没 我暂时对凶器还没头绪 |
[08:46] | Whatever it was,if it was in the house… | 不管凶器是啥 如果是在那屋子里… |
[08:49] | she probably didn’t throw it out. | 应该还没有被扔掉吧 |
[09:01] | So,Diana wasn’t Mrs. Santiago’s only child. | Diana不是Santiago太太唯一的孩子 |
[09:06] | The case file mentioned another daughter and a son. | 档案里记录了她还有一儿一女 |
[09:08] | Both grown. | 都已经成年了 |
[09:09] | Brass is trying to track them down. | Brass正在找他们 |
[09:11] | Good luck finding anything in here,let alone a murder weapon. | 祝我们能顺利在这屋里找到谋杀凶器 |
[09:14] | I’m not so sure we’re dealing with a murder here. | 我不太确定这是谋杀 |
[09:16] | Sara,look at this place. | Sara 看看这房子 |
[09:18] | Whether the mother hit the daughter with something, | 不管当妈的用什么东西砸了闺女 |
[09:20] | or it fell off one of these big piles of crap,this house killed her. | 或者啥大件垃圾突然倒塌 她就是死于这间房子 |
[09:30] | I’ve got blood drops. | 我发现了血迹 |
[09:32] | What? | 什么? |
[09:35] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[09:49] | I lost the trail. | 接下去没了 |
[09:59] | That’s a lot of blood. | 这可是不少血啊 |
[10:00] | Sure is. | 可不是嘛 |
[10:01] | You think Doc Robbins was right about that single blow to the head? | 你觉得Robbins医生说死者头部 遭受过一次撞击的说法有道理吗? |
[10:05] | It’s a generalized reaction. | 这只是一般反应而已 |
[10:07] | Of course it is,’cause the luminol’s reacting to all the cat urine,feces,and God knows what else in this place. | 当然 鲁米诺试剂对猫尿 粪便 及其他恶心东西都会产生反应 |
[10:12] | We could use hydrogen peroxide. | 可以试试过氧化氢溶液(双氧水) |
[10:15] | Got some on you? | 你带了吗? |
[10:16] | I do. | 带了 |
[10:17] | It’ll foam up when it makes contact with the blood. | 溶液接触血液时会起泡沫 |
[10:20] | Yeah. Nice. | 好极了 |
[10:50] | Somebody tried to tidy up in here. | 看来有人想要整理一下房间 |
[10:52] | Maybe Diana. | 可能是Diana |
[10:54] | That could explain how she ended up melted into the rug. | 这也许能解释她为何最后溶入地毯了 |
[10:57] | You know,the court ordered Mrs. Santiago to clean this place up. | 法院命令Santiago夫人把这里收拾干净 |
[10:59] | Diana came over to help… | Diana过来帮忙 |
[11:01] | Diana! | |
[11:02] | – No! No! No,no,no… – We’ve got to clear this out. | – 别动! 住手! 不行… – 必须把这些扔出去 |
[11:04] | No,no! Please! | 不行! 求你了! |
[11:09] | I told you to stop! | 我跟你说过让你别动了! |
[11:11] | Mm,getting a little ahead of the evidence,Nick. | 猜测的成分太多了 Nick |
[11:13] | You think? | 是吗? |
[11:14] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[11:16] | – You have… you have authorization for this? – Calm down… | – 你们有搜查令吗? – 冷静点 |
[11:18] | I’ll check that out. | 我去看看 |
[11:20] | You can’t be here. This is my mother’s house. | 你们不能在这里 这是我妈的房子 |
[11:22] | Sir,I understand,but you need to step back. | 先生 我明白 请你退后 |
[11:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:26] | Uh,you’re Mrs. Santiago’s son? | 你是Santiago夫人的儿子吗? |
[11:29] | I’m Julian Santiago. She’s my mother. | 我是Julian Santiago 她是我妈妈 |
[11:32] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[11:34] | We’re investigating a homicide. | 我们在调查一桩谋杀案 |
[11:37] | My mother’s dead? | 我妈妈死了? |
[11:39] | We believe it’s your sister Diana. | 死者应该是你的妹妹Diana |
[11:46] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请你节哀 |
[11:50] | Wh-what happened? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[11:51] | Well,that’s what we’re trying to sort out. | 我们正在调查中 |
[11:54] | When was the last time that you spoke with Diana? | 你最后一次和Diana谈话是什么时候? |
[11:57] | She called me about a week ago. | 一周前 她给我打电话 |
[11:59] | Said Mom got a letter from Dr. Prescott about the forced clean-out. | 说妈妈收到Prescott医生的来信 关于强制要求清理房间的 |
[12:03] | She asked if I could help. | 她问我能不能帮忙 |
[12:07] | I told her I’d call her back. | 我告诉她 我会给她打电话的 |
[12:09] | Did you? | 那你打了吗? |
[12:12] | No. | 没有 |
[12:13] | You also have,um,another sister,isn’t that right? | 你还有另一个妹妹 |
[12:18] | Alisa. | 对吧? |
[12:20] | Hav-have-haven’t spoken to her in a while. | 我们很长时间都不来往了 |
[12:23] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样? |
[12:24] | She’s not the easiest person to deal with. | 她不是个好相处的人 |
[12:26] | I mean,you’ve seen the inside of this house. | 你们也见过房子里面的样子了 |
[12:30] | Alisa had the hardest time with it,growing up. | Alisa成长过程中 对此极其厌恶 |
[12:33] | Well,we’re going to need a number where we can reach her. | 告诉我她的电话 以便于联系她 |
[12:37] | Uh,yeah. | 好的 |
[12:44] | What happened in that house,Dr. Prescott? | 在那屋子里到底发生了什么 Prescott医生? |
[12:47] | Do you believe that Mrs. Santiago is capable of hurting her daughter? | 你觉得Santiago夫人会伤害她女儿吗? |
[12:52] | Based on my observation,no. | 根据我的观察 我觉得不会 |
[12:54] | She’s a hoarder,not a killer. | 她只是有储物癖 不是杀人犯 |
[12:56] | I’ve been assigned to Mrs. Santiago’s case for the past two years. | 过去2年来 我一直都在处理 Santiago夫人的案例 |
[13:00] | She’s well-groomed,she has a job,works as a librarian,supports herself; she’s quite high-functioning. | 她穿戴整洁 有工作 是个图书管理员 自己养活自己 属于高功能型患者 |
[13:05] | Except inside that house. | 除了在那房子里的时候 |
[13:07] | We can’t fully explain the phenomenon of hoarding. | 现在还不能完全解释储物癖的成因 |
[13:10] | It crosses over into several categories of mental illness: OCD,impulse control,dissociative behavior. | 它涉及精神疾病的许多领域 强迫症 冲动控制 分裂行为 |
[13:16] | And,in her case? | 就她来说呢? |
[13:17] | Based on my interviews with her and her children, | 根据我对她和她子女的访谈来看 |
[13:20] | the nature of her hoarding goes beyond the inability to throw things away. | 她储物的本性 不仅仅是无法舍弃物品 |
[13:24] | For her,it’s about… safeguarding memories. | 对她来说 那就像是…保护一种回忆 |
[13:27] | Keeping things that are important to her,and her family,close to her. | 把对她和她家人来说很重要的东西 留在身边 |
[13:32] | Family is everything. | 家人就是一切 |
[13:33] | Well,if that were the case,then how could she just leave her daughter’s dead body lying in the house for a week? | 如果是这样的话 她怎么会不管 女儿的尸体 任其腐烂长达一星期? |
[13:39] | Well,every hoarder experiences something called “clutter blindness.” | 储物癖患者都有一种叫”乱盲症”的症状 |
[13:43] | For a level-one hoarder,it can mean ignoring a stack of newspapers piling up in a room. | 对于第一级患者来说 他会无视房间里的一摞报纸 |
[13:47] | What level is Mrs. Santiago? | Santiago夫人是第几级? |
[13:50] | Level Five. | 第五级 |
[13:53] | The most extreme. | 最严重的一级 |
[13:54] | So you’re telling me that this “clutter blindness” would allow her to live in the house with her daughter’s dead body… indefinitely? | 你是说这种”乱盲症”会让她与 自己女儿的尸体共处一室…而浑然不知? |
[14:03] | Unfortunately,yes. | 很遗憾 确实是这样 |
[14:13] | When can I go home? | 我什么时候可以回家? |
[14:14] | Soon. Soon. | 马上 马上 |
[14:16] | We just need to understand what happened to Diana. | 我们只是想知道Diana发生了什么事 |
[14:21] | Let’s go back to last week. | 谈谈上周的事吧 |
[14:22] | I saw the two of you together at the house. | 我看见你们两个都在屋里 |
[14:27] | My memory’s pretty bad. | 我的记性很不好 |
[14:32] | Are you going to throw that away? | 你要扔掉吗? |
[14:35] | It’s out of ink,Marta. | 没有墨水了 Marta |
[14:37] | That’s the pen you handed Diana,to write down all her information. | 这是你递给Diana 让她填个人信息的那支笔 |
[14:42] | Name,address,phone. | 姓名 住址 电话号码 |
[14:44] | When you came by to hand me the letter, | 就在你当初来我家给我那封信时 |
[14:46] | the letter that said I had until 5:00 p.m. on November 5th to clean up. | 信上说我只要在11月5日下午5点前 收拾干净就可以了 |
[14:52] | Your memory’s not as bad as you think. | 你的记性也没那么差了 |
[14:55] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[15:00] | What can you tell me about this clock? | 关于这个时钟 你想说什么? |
[15:03] | It’s a family heirloom. | 这是传家宝 |
[15:06] | My husband’s grandfather brought it back from Spain. | 是我丈夫的祖父在二战以前 |
[15:09] | Before World War II. | 从西班牙带回来的 |
[15:12] | And whose blood is that on it? | 这上面是谁的血迹? |
[15:15] | It’s Diana’s. | 是Diana的 |
[15:17] | Blood trail ends here. | 血迹就到这里了 |
[15:20] | This must be where she was hit. | 她应该是在这里被击倒的 |
[15:24] | How did the blood get on the rug? | 血迹是怎么弄到地毯上的? |
[15:27] | It was an accident. | 那只是意外 |
[15:31] | We found our bar code. | 看来我找到条形码了 |
[15:41] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[15:43] | Diana was throwing things away. | Diana要把东西扔掉 |
[15:45] | She said she found something. | 她说她发现了一些东西 |
[15:48] | What did she find? | 她发现了什么? |
[15:49] | I didn’t want to look,I just wanted her to stop what she was doing! | 我当时不想看 我只是想让她住手! |
[15:52] | And then everything was falling; she was bleeding. | 然后一切都乱了套 她就流血了 |
[15:55] | She said she was okay. | 她说她没事 |
[15:58] | She left. | 然后就走了 |
[16:01] | Didn’t come back. | 可是再也没回来 |
[16:03] | Can you tell us what it was that she found? | 能告诉我 她发现了什么吗? |
[16:09] | May I please go home? | 求你了 能让我回家吗? |
[16:20] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你们没事吧? – 没事 |
[16:21] | Don’t touch it until I can clear it. | 在我检查之前 不要碰它 |
[16:23] | Geez,Louise. | 天啊 Louise |
[16:29] | Hey,guys? | 嘿 伙计们 |
[16:32] | Over here. | 看这儿 |
[16:42] | Looks like you stepped in it this time. | 看来这回是你发现了尸体 |
[16:59] | Scorpion and her babies. | 蝎子和她的小宝宝们 |
[17:00] | You’re kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[17:01] | And a big one. | 好大一只 |
[17:02] | They usually move in well after all the meat’s off the bones. | 蝎子通常在腐肉完全剥落后才会出现 |
[17:07] | Okay,sloping forehead,narrow pelvis,inlet’s nearly heart-shaped. | 前额倾斜 骨盆狭窄 骨盆口呈心形 |
[17:13] | Definitely male. | 绝对是男性 |
[17:15] | What do you make of the ribbon? | 那你怎么解释这条扎带? |
[17:16] | It’s not your typical ligature. | 这不是典型的捆绑方式 |
[17:18] | Look how he’s tied up. | 看看他被绑住的方式 |
[17:19] | Wrists tied in front. | 手腕被绑在胸前 |
[17:21] | So it wasn’t about restraining him. | 也就是说 并不想限制住他 |
[17:23] | Think we found Mr. Santiago? | 你觉得这是Santiago先生吗? |
[17:25] | Case file did mention something about him passing away 10 years ago. | 档案上有提到 他在10年前过世了 |
[17:29] | Maybe she didn’t want to spring for the urn. | 可能她不想买骨灰盒 |
[17:33] | I gotta tell you,man,this place is disgusting. | 我不得不说 这地方太恶心了 |
[17:37] | It’s not the crime scene that’s bugging me. | 倒不是说犯罪现场很恶心 |
[17:39] | It’s what created it. | 是构成这个现场的东西太恶心了 |
[17:40] | Well,look,Nick,you’re talking about a woman here,who has clearly been through some kind of a major trauma. | Nick 你所说的这个女人 很显然曾遭受过重大的创伤 |
[17:46] | You can be traumatized and still take out the damn trash. | 就算遭受过创伤 一样可以倒垃圾啊 |
[17:48] | There’s no excuse for this. | 这可没借口 |
[17:50] | You know,I’m starting to think this whole hoarding thing’s a pretty good cover for a killer. | 我觉得囤积垃圾是为了掩盖杀人 |
[17:54] | That’s your theory. I don’t think so. | 那是你的想法 我可不这么认为 |
[17:58] | You know,someone needs to go process Mrs. Santiago,so… | 得有人去对付Santiago夫人… |
[18:04] | I guess I’ll go do that. | 还是我来吧 |
[18:07] | And you guys can finish up this room. | 你们搞定这里吧 |
[18:11] | What’s her deal? | 这怎么分配的? |
[18:13] | Well,I got a feeling this is not the last body we’re gonna find in this house. | 我预感这房里还有尸体 |
[18:18] | Well,unless she married young,I don’t think you’re looking at Mr. Santiago. | 除非她结婚早 不然这可不是Santiago先生 |
[18:22] | Indications are male Caucasian,five feet,seven inches tall. | 迹象表明是男性白人 5尺7寸高(约1.73米) |
[18:26] | Uh,age between 15 and 17 years. | 年龄在15至17之间 |
[18:32] | No apparent injuries to the bones. | 骨头无明显损伤 |
[18:35] | No beveling,no tool marks,No fractures. | 无扭曲 无刀痕 无骨折 |
[18:39] | All right. Adolescent male. | 青春期男性 |
[18:41] | That narrows the possibilities. | 缩小了可能性 |
[18:42] | Could be… an overdose. | 可能是… 吸毒过量 |
[18:44] | Only way to determine that is bone marrow. | 确定的唯一方法是骨髓 |
[18:47] | And I know you must miss the days of research pathology– care for a slice? | 你肯定想念病理研究的日子…要刀吗? |
[18:53] | Don’t mind if I do. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[19:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:30] | Mrs. Santiago. | Santiago夫人 |
[19:31] | I’m going to need to take your clothes,and the rest of your personal possessions. | 我需要取走你的衣服和其他个人物品 |
[19:35] | Why? What’s happening? | 为什么? 出什么事了? |
[19:37] | You’re being booked. | 你被拘留了 |
[19:38] | We found another body in your house. | 我们在你屋里发现另一具尸体 |
[19:41] | Where? | 哪里? |
[19:43] | I’m sorry. I’m going to need to get your clothes,now. | 很抱歉 现在就得要你的衣服 |
[19:45] | No. I want to go home! | 不 我想回家! |
[19:49] | I understand,Mrs. Santiago; I do. | 我理解 真的 |
[19:52] | Um… you know… I really need you to do something for me right now. | 我确实需要你为我做点事 |
[19:58] | Do you think you could do that? | 可以吗? |
[20:01] | Could you give me your hand? | 能把手给我吗? |
[20:05] | It’s going to be really easy. | 这很容易的 |
[20:08] | We’re just going to step over here. | 到这里来 |
[20:10] | Just put your hand over the envelope,like this. | 把手放到封套上 像这样 |
[20:16] | There you go. All right? | 就这样 行吗? |
[20:19] | Bone marrow cells exhibited some curious anomalies, | 骨髓细胞显出异常 |
[20:22] | which you might find with dyserythropoietic anemia,or thrombocytopenia. | 可能是先天性贫血或血小板减少症 |
[20:26] | Henry,did you run a heavy metals test? | Henry 做了重金属检测吗? |
[20:29] | Yeah. And I got you John Doe’s C.O.D. | 给你无名氏的死因 |
[20:33] | “Acute arsenic poisoning.” | “急性砷(砒霜)中毒” |
[20:35] | Levels were off the charts. No way this was poisoning over time. | 砷含量远远超出标准 不可能是慢性中毒 |
[20:38] | Victim was given one massive dose of arsenic. | 死者摄入大剂量的砷 |
[20:59] | So… what’s up with you and Nick? | 你和Nick怎么了 |
[21:02] | I just don’t think he gets it,you know? | 我只是觉得他不明白 |
[21:05] | What happened in this house,something caused it to happen. | 这屋子发生的事 发生的原因 |
[21:10] | Something triggered it. | 有什么事触发了这一切 |
[21:11] | Death of her husband,perhaps? | 可能是她丈夫去世? |
[21:13] | A woman alone,with kids… | 一个女人单独带着孩子… |
[21:16] | Couldn’t let go of the things that she had left? | 无法放手过去? |
[21:18] | Yeah. It spiraled out of control. | 是的 突然间就失控了 |
[21:27] | Dr. Prescott,this is Nick Stokes. | Prescott医生 这位是Nick Stokes |
[21:30] | Nick,Dr. Prescott is Mrs. Santiago’s case worker. | Nick Prescott医生是Santiago夫人的社工 |
[21:34] | Nice to meet you,Doctor. | 很高兴见认识你 医生 |
[21:36] | So,now we’re talking about murder. | 现在我们说的是谋杀 |
[21:38] | This woman’s killing people and packing them away in her house. | 这女人杀了人 还收藏在自己家中 |
[21:40] | Okay,look,I can’t explain the presence of the John Doe or the arsenic, | 我无法解释无名男尸及砷的问题 |
[21:44] | but Marta is incapable of violence. | 但Marta没有能力施暴 |
[21:46] | Ooh,I don’t know about that. | 是吗 我可不知道 |
[21:48] | You ever touch anything of hers? | 你碰过她的东西吗? |
[21:50] | Dr. Prescott,for argument’s sake,if there are more bodies here, | Prescott医生 考虑多种情况 如果还有尸体 |
[21:54] | is there some method by which Mrs. Santiago might be hiding them? | Santiago夫人有办法藏他们吗? |
[21:57] | I don’t think you’re going to find any more bodies. | 我不认为能找到其他尸体 |
[21:59] | I’m sure you don’t. | 我知道 |
[22:00] | However,if you’re asking if a hoarder like Marta has some sort of system,then that answer is yes. | 如果你是问像Marta这样 有些精神失常的储物狂 答案是肯定的 |
[22:07] | Most of us live our lives categorically. | 我们大多数人生活很规律 |
[22:09] | Pots and pans go in the kitchen,tools go in the toolbox,underwear goes in the drawer, | 炊事工具在厨房 工具在工具箱 内衣在抽屉里 |
[22:13] | but Marta organizes her world visually and spatially by stacking. | 但Marta通过堆叠来安排物品和空间 |
[22:20] | What does this have to do with our crime scene? | 这和犯罪现场有什么关系? |
[22:22] | We’re trying to learn how to read these rooms,Nick. | 我们要试着学会读懂这些房间 |
[22:25] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[22:26] | So we’re trash whispering now? | 我们要听垃圾耳语吗? |
[22:28] | Yes,and if we listen carefully,we might be able to find what we’re looking for. | 如果仔细听 也许能发现我们要找的 |
[22:31] | I haven’t been in this part of the house in a few months,but these storage bins weren’t here before. | 我好几个月没来这里了 这些储物箱以前不在这 |
[22:40] | Looks like these items were pushed in from the hallway. | 这些以前都是堆在走廊的 |
[22:43] | All right,what would that tell us? | 这说明什么? |
[22:44] | I don’t know. Marta was shifting her possessions from one side of the house to the other. | 不清楚 Marta把东西从房子一侧移到另一侧 |
[22:59] | Why would she do that? | 为什么要这么做? |
[23:02] | Because the city told her to clean this place up. | 因为市政府要求她清理这里 |
[23:08] | These look like time capsules. | 这些就像时间舱 |
[23:10] | What’s that? | 什么意思? |
[23:11] | A time capsule’s an impulsive act by a hoarder to throw away groups of items into a single container at a single moment in time. | 时间舱是储物狂在某刻把成群的物品 扔入单独容器内的冲动行为 |
[23:17] | However,the intention is to deal with these items later. | 不过 目的是以后处理这些物品 |
[23:26] | All of those items belong to Alisa. | 这些都是Alisa的 |
[23:28] | Alisa. | |
[23:37] | Is this her room? | 这是她的房间吗? |
[23:46] | Doctor,why is this room clean? | 医生 为什么房间这么干净? |
[23:49] | I don’t know what would trigger something like this. | 我不知道什么引发了这个 |
[23:53] | I do. | 我知道 |
[23:54] | And I bet we’re gonna find her body somewhere in this house. | 我敢说我们能在这屋里找到她的尸体 |
[23:58] | You guys need to see this. | 你们得看看这个 |
[24:10] | Hands in front,bound with red ribbon. | 手放在前面 绑着红扎带 |
[24:15] | Is Alisa one of them? | Alisa在其中吗? |
[24:17] | Well,from the looks of it,I’d say three more boys. | 从外观看 是3个男性 |
[24:23] | Whatever comes in this house,doesn’t seem to make it back out. | 无论这房子里发生了什么 都与这脱不了干系 |
[24:35] | our first*** | 第一具无名尸 Matthew Price 16岁 |
[24:37] | His DNA got a hit off the U.S. Directory of Missing Persons. | 他的DNA在失踪人员名单中找到吻合的 |
[24:41] | So did two of the three of our backyard John Does. | 后院的其他两具尸体也一样 |
[24:45] | Ryan Hoff,age 17 and Derrick Kennedy,also 16. | Ryan Hoff 17岁 Derrick Kennedy 也是16岁 |
[24:49] | Henry confirmed C.O.D. on all four boys was acute arsenic poisoning. | Henry证实4个男孩的死因 都是急性砷中毒 |
[24:54] | Well,these three were all I.D.’d as runaways | 这3位都被确认负案在逃 |
[24:56] | and referred to the Avenues of Care Halfway House by the county as part of their plea agreements. | 依据认罪协议 他们都曾在郡立管教中心 “中途之家”待过 |
[25:04] | Guess who the director of the halfway house is. | 猜猜谁是过”中途之家”的主管 |
[25:08] | Julian Santiago. | |
[25:10] | The son is the one dumping the bodies. | 儿子才是埋尸的那位 |
[25:12] | Maybe Mrs. Santiago isn’t the only one in the family who can’t let go. | 也许Santiago夫人 不是家中唯一无法放手的 |
[25:17] | You’ve been busy. | 你很忙嘛 |
[25:20] | We’ve been busy,too. | 我们也很忙 |
[25:23] | We know all about your job at the halfway house. | 我们很清楚你在”中途之家”的工作 |
[25:25] | Avenues of Care– “A refuge for troubled teens.” | 关爱之路…”问题少年的庇护所” |
[25:32] | I guess they didn’t know how much trouble they were really in. | 我想他们不知道自己深陷麻烦中 |
[25:35] | Matthew Price– when he was alive,we talked to his father. | Matthew Price 他活着时 我们和他父亲谈过 |
[25:38] | He said that six months ago he drove up from Mesquite to pick his son up at the halfway house. | 他说6个月前他从Mesquite开车 去”中途之家”接儿子 |
[25:42] | But when he got there,you said that his son ran away. | 但他到时 你说他儿子逃跑了 |
[25:46] | Well,it’s unfortunate for these types of kids,but it does happen. | 对这些孩子来说很不幸 但确有发生 |
[25:50] | Sure it does. | 当然了 |
[25:51] | Matthew’s father said his son talked a lot about a girl. | Matthew的父亲说他儿子 经常谈论一个女生 |
[25:54] | Her name was Alisa Santiago. | 她名字是Alisa Santiago |
[25:57] | They met when she volunteered at your halfway house. | 她在”中途之家”做志愿者时他们相识 |
[25:59] | I told you my sister had probleMs. | 我说过我妹妹有问题 |
[26:01] | So I tried to help her the way I helped myself– by helping others. | 我试着用帮助自己和他人的方法帮她 |
[26:06] | So yes,I got her a job at the halfway house. | 是的 我给了她份”中途之家”的工作 |
[26:08] | Right. | 很好 |
[26:09] | Where she met Matthew and Ryan and Derrick. | 她在那里认识了Matthew Ryan和Derrick |
[26:16] | Love. | 爱情 |
[26:18] | It’s a beautiful thing. | 总是美妙的 |
[26:19] | Except when it turns to obsession,control,violence. | 除非变成了痴迷 控制 暴力 |
[26:25] | We talked to your coworkers at the halfway house. | 我们和你在”中途之家”的同事谈过 |
[26:27] | They said Alisa was a very popular girl and you didn’t like that. | 他们说Alisa很受欢迎 你很不喜欢这点 |
[26:31] | Must be hard for an older brother to watch his younger sister mess with all those boys. | 大哥肯定很难眼睁睁看着 小妹和这些男孩乱搞吧 |
[26:36] | We all thought that your mother did this. | 我们都以为是你母亲干的 |
[26:38] | Look,whatever freaky fantasies you have about these young boys and your sister– I don’t care. | 不管你对这些男孩和你妹妹有什么 奇思幻想 我都不管 |
[26:44] | What I care about is why you used a sick woman to bury your crimes. | 但你为什么利用一个生病的妇人 来掩埋你的罪行 |
[26:47] | This is completely insane. | 你完全在胡说八道 |
[26:49] | That cell phone number that you gave me for Alisa– service was disconnected four months ago. | 你给我的Alise的手机号 已经停机几个月了 |
[26:53] | She’s six months behind on her rent. | 她6个月都没交租 |
[26:57] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[26:59] | I want a lawyer. | 我要求请律师 |
[27:10] | No blood,no fluids,nothing. | 没有血迹 也没有体液 什么都没有 |
[27:12] | If Alisa was killed in this room,there’d be evidence of it. | 如果Alisa是在这间房被杀 肯定会留下证据 |
[27:17] | Well,these swabs are negative. | 棉棒呈阴性 |
[27:20] | Well,Mrs. Santiago cleaned this room for a reason. | Santiago夫人清理这间房 肯定是有原因的 |
[27:24] | According to Dr. Prescott,she took all of Alisa’s belongings, | Prescott医生说 她清理的都是 Alisa的东西 |
[27:29] | put them outside here in the hallway in these time capsules. | 拿出来放在走廊的时间舱里 |
[27:34] | She said it was triggered by an event. | 她说这肯定是由什么事引发的 |
[27:35] | When it comes to this lady,pick one. | 对这位女士而言是什么事呢 |
[27:42] | Family was the most important thing to Mrs. Santiago. | 对Santiago夫人来说 家庭第一 |
[27:45] | Which is why,if Julian killed his sister,she’d want to protect him. | 这也许可以解释Julian杀了 自己的妹妹 她想保护他 |
[27:48] | And the best way to protect him is to hide the evidence. | 保护他最好的方法 就是隐藏证据 |
[27:51] | It’s a two-fer. | 手心手背都是肉 |
[27:52] | Mom gets to keep both children closer to her bosom. | 所有的孩子都是妈妈的心头肉 |
[27:56] | So… | 所以 |
[28:03] | Mementos of Alisa’s graduation from college. | Alisa大学毕业的纪念品 |
[28:15] | A prom dress. | 毕业舞会礼服 |
[28:21] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[28:22] | A quinceanera dress. | 成人礼的礼服 |
[28:25] | This is like we’re going back in time. | 我们好象在回到过去的年代 |
[28:28] | It’s a regression. | 是倒叙 |
[28:30] | Like she’s putting her back into the womb. | 好象追溯到她还在子宫里的时候 |
[29:08] | Nick. | |
[29:37] | Alisa? | |
[29:40] | I’m Nick Stokes. | 我是Nick Stokes |
[29:41] | My partner and I were the ones that found you. | 是我和我的搭档找到你 |
[29:44] | You remember me? | 你记得我? |
[29:49] | You feel up to answering a couple of questions? | 你能回答我几个问题吗? |
[29:51] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈妈在哪? |
[29:54] | She’s in custody. | 她被拘留了 |
[29:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:58] | We’ll get to her in a minute. | 我们一会就能见到她 |
[30:01] | Let’s talk about you first. | 但我们先要跟你谈谈 |
[30:07] | You want to tell me who did this to you? | 你能告诉我是谁把你关起来的吗? |
[30:12] | It’s okay. Nobody’s going to mess with you. | 没关系 不会有人找你麻烦 |
[30:15] | You don’t know that. | 你不明白 |
[30:18] | I can protect you,but I need to know who did this. | 我能保护你 但我要知道是谁做的 |
[30:27] | Are you afraid of your brother? | 你怕你哥哥吗? |
[30:30] | Look,I know you’re scared,but you can speak up now. | 我知道你吓坏了 但你现在可以告诉我 |
[30:34] | Is he the one who did this to you? | 是不是他把你关起来? |
[30:43] | My mother did this to me. | 是我妈妈 |
[30:48] | The garbage,the bodies– that part I was handling okay. | 那些垃圾 尸体 我都还能够接受 |
[30:52] | But this… this is some kind of twisted. | 但这些 这个太纠结了 |
[30:59] | Is hoarding people part of hoarding? | 储藏人也算是种储藏癖吗? |
[31:03] | My understanding of it is that hoarding is more self-destructive. | 我理解是储物癖更像是自我毁灭 |
[31:06] | The damage inflicted on others is more emotional than it is physical. | 给他人带来的心理伤害比 生理伤害严重得多 |
[31:10] | You don’t think both daughters were being held here,do you? | 你觉得她并没把2个女儿都关着 是吗? |
[31:12] | Diana certainly seems to have had more freedom of movement. | 很明显Diana有更多活动自由 |
[31:15] | Alisa and the boys… That’s another story. | Alisa和那些男孩子…就不一样了 |
[31:19] | So everything I heard is true. | 这么说 我听到的是真的了 |
[31:22] | How long was Alisa held here? | Alisa被关了多久? |
[31:24] | Well,the evidence indicates that she was here for a while | 证据显示她被关着有阵子了 |
[31:26] | and that she was cared for behind a wall of time capsules. | 她在一堵时间舱堆积而成的墙后 受到照顾 |
[31:30] | If you consider a mom chaining her daughter to a bed “caring.” | 如果你觉得妈妈把女儿铐在床上 就算是在”照顾”她 |
[31:35] | Something doesn’t add up. | 有些线索连不起来 |
[32:27] | So I was able to recover the serial number from the handcuffs used to restrain Alisa. | 我复原了用来铐Alisa手铐的序列号 |
[32:31] | Tracked back to a batch order belonging to a local gun shop. | 追踪到本地一家枪械店 |
[32:34] | The owner faxed me the credit card receipt. | 店主传给我一张信用卡收据 |
[32:37] | Nice work. | 做得好 |
[32:39] | Well,Greg just I.D.’d our jailer: Julian Santiago. | Greg确认是我们的狱卒 Julian Santiago |
[32:43] | He purchased the handcuffs. | 是他买的手铐 |
[32:45] | So what? He also has a carry permit. | 那又怎么样? 他有许可证 |
[32:46] | He works with juvenile offenders. | 他管少年犯的 |
[32:49] | All the hard evidence points to Mrs. Santiago. | 所有证据都指向Santiago夫人 |
[32:52] | What Nick means is that there were two sets of prints in the bedroom. | Nick的意思是说卧室里有2个人 的指纹 |
[32:56] | There were Alisa’s prints and her mother’s prints. | Alisa和她妈妈的指纹 |
[32:58] | And the scrapings that you collected under Mrs. Santiago’s nails | 你从Santiago夫人指甲里采集的组织 |
[33:01] | were a match to the talcum powder and the skin lotion next to the bed,so… | 与床边的爽身粉 润肤露相匹配 |
[33:04] | So that puts Mrs. Santiago in the bedroom,not Julian. | 所以去过卧室的是Santiago夫人 而非Julian |
[33:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:10] | But Julian is still our connection to those dead boys in the bedroom. | 但Julian还是和那些死在卧室里的男孩 脱不了干系 |
[33:16] | Maybe Mrs. Santiago was being dominated by her son; | 也许Santiago夫人受她儿子支配 |
[33:19] | maybe she wasn’t acting out of free will. | 她并不是出于自愿呢 |
[33:21] | What is it about this woman that has you so blind? | 这女人有什么独特之处 让你如此盲目? |
[33:24] | What is it about this case that has you acting like such an ass right now? | 这案子有什么不同之处 让你表现得像个混蛋? |
[33:28] | Oh,I’m an ass now? | 呃 我现在成混蛋了? |
[33:29] | There is a very real possibility that Julian killed those boys to keep them away from his sister, | 可能是Julian杀了那些男孩 让他们不要接近他妹妹 |
[33:35] | and he’s using his mother and her house to bury the evidence. | 然后利用他妈妈和房子来掩埋证据 |
[33:37] | You’re absolutely right. | 你完全正确 |
[33:39] | There is that possibility. | 的确有这样的可能性 |
[33:42] | So why don’t we stick to the evidence that we have? | 我们为什么不根据手头上的证据 来判断呢? |
[33:45] | Can we try that? | 可以吗? |
[33:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:49] | Fine. | 很好 |
[33:50] | So,the evidence that we have suggests that Diana Santiago’s murder was an accident. | 证据显示Diana Santiago被谋杀是意外 |
[33:55] | We can’t prove either suspect committed murder. | 无法证明是2个疑犯中任何一个杀的 |
[33:58] | What we do know is that Mrs. Santiago falsely imprisoned Alisa. | 但我们知道Santiago夫人错误地 囚禁了Alisa |
[34:03] | So what do you want to do about it? | 那我们该怎么做? |
[34:04] | Julian lawyered up,so I guess we can take another look at the mother. | Julian请了律师 我们可以再跟母亲谈谈 |
[34:08] | All right. I’ll talk to her. | 好 我去跟她谈谈 |
[34:09] | We’ve spent some time together,we’ve connected. | 我跟她接触过 我们能谈得来 |
[34:12] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不能这样 |
[34:15] | I’ll talk to her. | 我跟她谈谈 |
[34:18] | Good luck with that,Nick. | 祝你好运 Nick |
[34:22] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:25] | You know,I’ve been where you’ve been,Sara. | 我以前也像你这样 Sara |
[34:26] | And sometimes I find it’s best to take a deep breath and walk away. | 有时候我觉得最好深吸一口气 然后走开 |
[34:39] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[34:40] | Where’s Mrs. Santiago? | Santiago夫人呢? |
[34:44] | Her son got her a lawyer. | 她儿子给她请了名律师 |
[34:47] | That shuts us down. | 把我们都拦在外面了 |
[34:48] | They buried those boys. | 他们把那些孩子埋了 |
[34:51] | And now that lawyer is trying to bury us. | 现在律师想要葬送我们的努力了 |
[35:00] | now what there legal strategy’s gonna be. | 他们的辩护策略不就是这样嘛 |
[35:03] | Mom blames son. | 妈妈怪儿子 |
[35:04] | Son blames mom. | 儿子责难妈妈 |
[35:05] | Yeah,and if all else fails,Mom pleads insanity. | 如果这些方法都行不通 妈妈还能以精神失常为理由 |
[35:07] | All they gotta do is send a jury through this house,and she walks. | 他们只要让陪审团参观下那屋子 母亲就可以脱罪了 |
[35:10] | They’ll run the clock down on us. | 他们在和我们磨时间 |
[35:13] | We never found the source of the arsenic. | 我们并没发现砷的来源 |
[35:15] | What about this red ribbon? | 红扎带呢? |
[35:17] | Hodges didn’t recover any trace. | Hodges没找到任何痕迹 |
[35:18] | He sent swabs to DNA,which came back negative. | 他把棉棒送去查DNA 结果呈阴性 |
[35:20] | Was he looking for epithelials? | 他找的是上皮组织? |
[35:23] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[35:25] | Looks like the killer tore these strands with his teeth. | 看来凶手是用牙齿把扎带咬断 |
[35:27] | You see how the edges line up,one strand linking to another? | 你看边缘是怎么连接的吗 上一截连着下一截? |
[35:31] | So they’re all from the same roll. | 这都出自同一卷扎带 |
[35:33] | Which means we’re looking at a timeline of the murders. | 就是说我们找的是谋杀时间表 |
[35:37] | So,the boys we identified– when did the first victim disappear? | 这些男孩身份都确认了 谁是第一个失踪的死者? |
[35:45] | Ryan Hoff went missing from the halfway house 17 months ago. | Ryan Hoff 17个月前从中途之家失踪 |
[35:48] | All right,what about the second boy? | 第二个男孩子是谁? |
[35:49] | Derrick Kennedy,ten months ago. | Derrick Kennedy 10个月前 |
[35:52] | Matthew Price,six months ago. | Matthew Price 6个月前 |
[35:55] | Six months ago,that’s the last time the killer used this roll of ribbon. | 6个月前 就是凶手最后一次 使用这卷扎带的时间 |
[35:59] | So vagaries of time,decomp,and the elements compromised the DNA on these strands. | 随时间流逝 物质分解和自然力作用 这些扎带上的DNA已被破坏 |
[36:06] | But maybe it didn’t compromise the source. | 但可能并没破坏它的来源 |
[36:08] | We need to find that roll of ribbon. | 我们要找到那整卷扎带 |
[36:13] | Is it wrong this place is starting to feel like home? | 越来越觉得这里像家 是不是不正常? |
[36:18] | You guys got a picture? | 有画面了吗? |
[36:19] | Yes,Dr. Prescott and I are with you now. | 是的 Prescott医生和我都在 |
[36:22] | Go ahead,Doctor. | 请讲 医生 |
[36:23] | The last time I was in the house,I remember seeing Christmas decorations unopened. | 上次我进屋时 记得看见 未开封的圣诞饰物 |
[36:27] | Stacked near the dresser. | 堆积在矮柜旁 |
[36:29] | Okay. Which dresser? | 哪个矮柜? |
[36:31] | It should be to the right of the window near the bed. | 应该在窗户右边靠床的地方 |
[36:34] | Got it. | 看见了 |
[36:42] | This could take till Christmas. | 这可得忙到圣诞节啊 |
[36:44] | Not if you take into account “churning.” | 如果考虑“翻覆”的话就更忙了 |
[36:46] | Churning? | 翻覆? |
[36:47] | Over time,a hoarder’s stack of items gets shuffled and shifted around; churned. | 经过一段时间 囤物者堆积的物品 会换位和调转 称为翻覆 |
[36:52] | How does this help us? | 这有什么用? |
[36:53] | The roll of ribbon that you’re looking for was last used,what,six months ago? | 你们寻找的扎带最后使用是在6个月前? |
[36:56] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[36:56] | So you might expect it to be buried under six months of stuff. | 那么它本该被埋在6个月的东西下 |
[36:59] | But it may,in fact,have been churned somewhere closer to the surface. | 但事实上它可能被翻覆到了 更接近表面的地方 |
[37:02] | Look for a reel ribbon box. | 找一找卷筒式的扎带盒 |
[37:04] | Marta tends to keep her items in the original packaging. | Marta倾向于将物品保存在原包装里 |
[37:10] | There’s a box of rat poison over here. | 这里有一箱鼠药 |
[37:24] | Not exactly the Christmas spirit. | 这可不像是圣诞节 |
[37:31] | Arsenic in its original packaging. | 砷还在原包装里 |
[37:40] | Ribbon not so much. | 扎带就不是了 |
[37:45] | We have your fingerprints. | 我们找到了你的指纹 |
[37:48] | We have your DNA. | 你的DNA |
[37:53] | You brought this boy into this home! | 是你把这男孩带到家里的 |
[37:54] | He doesn’t belong here! He has to go! | 他不属于这里 必须离开 |
[38:00] | We know what happened inside that house. | 我们知道屋里发生了什么 |
[38:02] | Your mother’s illness was hidden behind four walls, | 你母亲的病只是掩盖在墙垣之内 |
[38:04] | but yours was buried in a much deeper place,wasn’t it,Alisa? | 而你的病却藏得更深 对吧 Alisa? |
[38:08] | Your mother caught you dragging Matthew Price’s body out to your little garden of bones,didn’t she? | 你母亲发现你正往你那人骨花园里 拖拽Matthew Price的尸体 对吧? |
[38:14] | She knew what you had done to those boys. | 她知道你对那些男孩做了什么 |
[38:17] | How you lured them and seduced them. | 你是如何引诱他们 |
[38:20] | Killed them. | 杀害他们 |
[38:24] | Buried them. | 埋葬他们 |
[38:26] | She knew she had to stop you. | 她知道 她必须阻止你 |
[38:29] | When I said my mother did this to me,I meant it. | 我说是我母亲害了我时 我是认真的 |
[38:34] | She drove my father to his death. | 是她逼死了我父亲 |
[38:37] | Then she drove Julian away. | 逼走了Julian |
[38:39] | She drove everyone away. | 逼走了所有人 |
[38:40] | Except those boys. | 除了这些男孩 |
[38:42] | You made sure of that. | 记清楚了 |
[38:45] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[38:46] | Well,she loves you. | 但她爱你 |
[38:49] | Believe it or not,she acted out of love. | 信不信由你 她的行为都是出于爱 |
[38:51] | By chaining me up like an animal? | 像动物一样铐住我? |
[38:52] | To protect you from yourself and from people like me. | 是为了保护你 避免来自你自己 和我这种人的伤害 |
[38:58] | Now,I understand why you didn’t cry out when we first entered that house. | 现在我知道为什么我们刚进屋时 你没有呼救了 |
[39:05] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[39:06] | That’s not going to happen. | 不可能 |
[39:09] | Are you sure abouthaCB | 你确定吗? |
[39:13] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说过 |
[39:15] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[39:22] | I got out of that house the first chance I could. | 我一有机会就从房子里逃出来了 |
[39:25] | Alisa wasn’t so lucky. | Alisa 就没这么幸运 |
[39:28] | She was trapped in my mother’s insanity. | 被困在了我母亲的疯狂中 |
[39:31] | It turned her into a monster. | 让她变成了怪物 |
[39:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:35] | We’re both professionals,you know. | 我们都是专家 |
[39:36] | We know that what your sister did goes way beyond any damage that your mother inflicted on her. | 我们都知道 你妹妹所做的 远远超过了你母亲对她施加的伤害 |
[39:42] | Julian… your sister is a predator. | Julian 你的妹妹是猎食者 |
[39:46] | Your mother’s illness is not what drove her to kill. | 驱使她杀人的不是你母亲的病 |
[39:50] | I’m not so sure. | 我可不敢确定 |
[39:53] | My mother was schizophrenic. | 我母亲罹患精神分裂症 |
[39:56] | One night,she got a butcher knife out of a drawer. | 那晚 她从抽屉里拿出把屠刀 |
[40:00] | She walked into the bedroom. | 走进卧室 |
[40:02] | And while my father was sleeping,she stabbed him in the heart. | 趁我父亲熟睡时 捅进了他的心脏 |
[40:05] | Again and again. | 一刀又一刀 |
[40:08] | To say that my childhood was screwed up is an understatement. | 说我的童年一团糟都不足以形容 |
[40:12] | But I survived it. | 但我还是挺过来了 |
[40:16] | Just like you did. | 跟你一样 |
[40:18] | You and your sister grew up together in that house,and you took two completely different paths. | 你和你妹妹在同一幢屋里长大 却选择了截然不同的道路 |
[40:23] | Sometimes when we’re faced with crimes that are so… incomprehensible… we want answers. | 有时 当我们面对不可理解的罪行时 我们都想得到答案 |
[40:30] | We want to believe that there’s some order to things. | 我们宁愿相信事出有因 |
[40:36] | Sometimes there just isn’t. | 但有时并没有原因 |
[40:39] | I spoke to the DA and the city attorney. | 我跟地检和市府检察官谈过了 |
[40:43] | If your mother agrees to get help,they won’t prosecute. | 如果你母亲同意接受帮助 他们就不起诉 |
[40:47] | What happens after that… that’s up to you and your mother. | 在那之后 就取决于你和你母亲了 |
[40:58] | I can see your wheels turning. | 你还在动脑筋呢 |
[41:00] | qué piensas | 想什么呢(西班牙语) |
[41:02] | What’s on your mind,Nick? | 你在想什么 Nick? |
[41:03] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[41:05] | The clutter or the pathology? | 乱盲症还是变态? |
[41:09] | Both. | 都不明白 |
[41:11] | The philosopher Erich Fromm,he forecast a,uh,society that was obsessed with possessions. | 哲学家及心理学家弗洛姆预言了一个 被占有欲支配的社会 |
[41:18] | He believed that human beings had two basic orientations: having and being. | 他认为人有2种倾向 “占有”或”存在” |
[41:23] | Now,a person with a having orientation seeks to acquire and possess things,property,even people. | 占有倾向的人试图获得并占有 物品 财产甚至人 |
[41:28] | But a person with a being orientation focuses on the experience. | 但存在倾向的人则更注重体验 |
[41:32] | They derive meaning from exchanging,engaging and sharing with other people. | 他们从与他人的交换 交流和分享中 寻求生命的意义 |
[41:36] | Sounds like the right way to be. | 听上去这个更正确 |
[41:37] | Unfortunately,Fromm also predicted that a culture driven by commercialism, | 不幸的是 弗洛姆还预言 重商主义驱动的文化 |
[41:41] | like the one we live in today,is doomed to the having orientation. | 比如当今社会 命中注定倾向于”占有” |
[41:45] | Which leads to dissatisfaction and emptiness. | 这必将导致不满和空虚 |
[41:49] | When you consider that,in 1960,there was no such thing as public storage in America, | 想想60年代 美国还没有公共储存服务 |
[41:55] | today there’s over two billion square feet dedicated to it,makes you think he had a point. | 而今却有20亿平方英尺的存储空间 不得不承认他说得有道理 |
[42:00] | So,society’s to blame,is that it? | 要怪就怪社会 对吧? |
[42:02] | The point is there’s always going to be extremes like Mrs. Santiago. | 关键是 总会出现Santiago夫人一样极端的人 |
[42:06] | Things don’t have to mean everything,nor do they have to be devoid of meaning. | 物品不需要代表一切 但也不是毫无意义 |
[42:10] | They are one of the ways in which we can experience and enjoy life. | 只是我们体验和享受生活的方式之一 |
[42:13] | As long as they don’t get in the way of living. | 只要它们不妨碍生活 |
[42:18] | Here you go. | 给 |
[42:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:22] | Will you be taking me home now? | 你现在带我回家吗? |
[42:24] | Actually,you’ll be going with your son. | 事实上 你儿子会带你回去 |
[42:33] | I guess it’s for the best. | 这样最好 |
[42:36] | I tried to be a good mother. | 我也想做个好母亲 |
[42:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:16] | I was heading out,I,uh,saw your light on. | 我正要走了 看见你还开着灯 |
[43:21] | Well,you know,this case has compelled me to,uh,clean out this desk once and for all. | 这案子让我今后会好好整理桌子 |
[43:28] | How’s that going? | 进展如何? |
[43:30] | Oh,pretty good,pretty good. | 还好还好 |
[43:32] | You know,I almost threw out something Grissom gave me. | 我差点把Grissom给我的东西扔了 |
[43:36] | Ah,yeah. | |
[43:39] | Blue marble. | 蓝色弹球 |
[43:44] | You know what he said when he gave that to me? | 你知道他给我时说什么吗? |
[43:45] | Something profound,I’m sure. | 肯定意味深长 |
[43:47] | He said,”Nicky… if life ever gets crazy…” | 他说 “Nicky 如果生活无法掌控” |
[43:52] | “Roll with it.” | “就随它去吧” |
[43:55] | He gave me the same marble. | 他也给了我同样的弹球 |
[44:00] | You should hold onto that. | 好好保管 |
[44:01] | Yeah,right. | 我会的 |
[44:03] | CSI Season 11 Episode 05 | 犯罪现场调查 |