时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | No… | |
[01:47] | Please! | 不 不要 |
[01:50] | Stop! No! | 住手 |
[02:01] | Hey, Nick. Guys. | Nick 各位 |
[02:04] | Don’t worry. She’s going to make it. | 别担心 她会活下来的 |
[02:05] | Hey, I saw you on TV last week, Ryan. | 我上周在电视上看到了你 Ryan |
[02:06] | You’re a real hero. What can I say? | 真是个英雄 我能说什么呢? |
[02:09] | It’s not all it’s cracked up to be. | 受之有愧 |
[02:10] | He saved a bunch of kids out of a burning building last week. | 他上周从着火楼房里救出一帮孩子 |
[02:13] | Hey, isn’t that Margot Wilton. | 那不是Margot |
[02:15] | First Lady of Vegas. | Wilton吗? 维加斯的第一夫人 |
[02:17] | She’s Miss Philanthropy herself. | 她就是慈善女士 |
[02:18] | She’s got more buildings named after her than you can count. | 以她命名的建筑数都数不过来 |
[02:21] | It’s a real slash job. | 凶手乱砍一气 鲜血飞溅 |
[02:22] | Bedroom’s a horror show. | 卧室里很可怕 |
[02:24] | Upstairs on your left. | 上楼左拐 |
[02:25] | It’s a real shame. | 很难堪 |
[02:37] | Ray and I will take the bedroom. Nick… | Ray和我查看卧室 Nick |
[02:38] | I’ll find out how he got in. | 我看他怎么进来的 |
[02:41] | Guess I’m on the perimeter. | 我就去检查周边了 |
[03:36] | Fresh carvings. | 新鲜划痕 |
[03:39] | Must be what’s left of the boy’s face. | 肯定是男孩的脸部纸片 |
[03:43] | So the intruder had to take the photographs | 入侵者要把照片取出相框 |
[03:45] | out of the frames, obliterate the faces | 划烂人脸 |
[03:47] | and then reassemble them. | 再重新装进去 |
[03:49] | Not once, but twice. | 不止1次 是2次 |
[03:51] | He certainly wasn’t in any rush. | 他一点都不急 |
[03:54] | Key to the City. | 城市之匙 |
[03:58] | Upside down. | 挂倒了 |
[04:08] | Dust. | 灰尘 |
[04:11] | Someone just did this. | 刚被人倒过来 |
[04:14] | Clean as a whistle. | 一尘不染 |
[04:16] | Two carved-out faces… | 2张被划破的脸 |
[04:20] | and an upside-down award. | 1个倒挂的奖状 |
[04:22] | It’s up to us to make it right side up. | 该由我们来为之正名了 犯罪现场调查 |
[05:47] | Blood on the bed, | 插花:祝粘子新婚快乐 床上 |
[05:49] | the headboard, wall. | 床头板 墙上都是血 |
[05:53] | This is obviously where she called for help. | 她显然是从这里求救的 |
[05:55] | The “9” and the “1” are covered in blood. | 9和1沾满血迹 |
[06:00] | The castoff on the wall | 墙上的溅血说明袭击者在她正上方 |
[06:02] | suggests her attacker was directly over her. Two voids. | 两处无血迹 |
[06:13] | Consistent with someone kneeling over her… | 与有人跪着俯在她身上的情景相符 |
[06:17] | on top of her. | |
[06:19] | There was no visible blood on the stairs we just came up | 我们上来的楼梯和刚刚离开的门厅 |
[06:21] | or the hallway we just came out of. | 都没有可见血迹 |
[06:22] | There has to be a trail somewhere. | 肯定在哪儿有痕迹 |
[06:27] | Here we go. | 这儿 |
[06:30] | Footprint, handprint, | 脚印 |
[06:32] | followed by handprint, footprint. | 手印 然后是手印 |
[06:34] | That’s odd. | 脚印 奇怪 |
[06:35] | Fading as they go out these doors here. | 朝门口离开时渐渐消失 |
[06:40] | So this guy gets off the bed one hand and one foot at time. | 这家伙下床后手脚同时着地行动 |
[06:44] | That’s weird. | 很诡异 |
[07:16] | Hey. I found the point of entry. | 我找到了入侵点 |
[07:21] | No, no, you’re a little late, buddy, I already found it. | 不 你迟了 我已经找到了 |
[07:23] | Entry and exit. | 入口和出口 |
[07:24] | Looks like he cut a circular hole | 他在法式大门的玻璃上划掉一块圆形 |
[07:25] | in the glass of the French door. | |
[07:28] | Guess he put it back in on his way out. | 离开时又装了回去 |
[07:30] | I don’t know why he’d do that. | 我不知道他为什么那么做 |
[07:32] | Unless he’s trying to make us think | 除非他想让我们认为他之前从没进过屋 |
[07:34] | that he’s never been in the house before. | |
[07:35] | All the other windows I checked | 我检查的其他窗户都被清漆封住了 |
[07:38] | have been varnished shut, except this one. | 除了这扇 |
[07:41] | See, the varnish seal has been cut. | 看 |
[07:45] | And I got fresh chips | 封口被切破了 |
[07:47] | and what appears to be a dust void on the sill | 还有新鲜的碎屑 |
[07:49] | with a feathering pattern on either side of the void. | 窗台上的灰尘痕迹 |
[07:53] | All indicative of entry and exit. | 间杂着羽毛状的无尘区域 都暗示着有人钻进钻出 |
[07:57] | Somebody has been through this window, multiple times. | 肯定有人多次从这扇窗口进出 |
[08:00] | What is that, 12 by 12? | 有多大 12乘12英寸? |
[08:02] | That’s pretty tight. | 真够小的 |
[08:03] | I know neither one of us are getting through there. | 咱俩都过不去 |
[08:05] | Well, then, it could be we’re looking for a small guy, | 或许是小个子 |
[08:08] | or even a kid. | 甚至孩子 |
[08:10] | Yeah, or a leprechaun. | 是啊 |
[08:12] | Or a leprechaun. | 或者是小精灵 或者是小精灵 |
[08:15] | Big ups to Greg… he found a second entry point, | Greg立功了 他找到了第二处进入点 |
[08:18] | but now I’ve got more questions than answers. | 我更加困惑了 |
[08:20] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[08:24] | Woman in her 60s, vulnerable in her bed, | 年过六旬的老妇 |
[08:27] | versus a blade- wielding intruder. | 毫无防备地躺在床上 面对持刀入侵者 |
[08:29] | Is she lucky to be alive | 她的生还是幸运呢 |
[08:31] | or did she survive by design? | 还是有意为之? |
[08:34] | All right, now, based on the messages he left, it’s obvious | 根据留下的信息 |
[08:38] | that he didn’t approve of her Key to the City. | 显然他不赞同她所获的城市之匙 |
[08:40] | And the child in the wheelchair | 而且他还很不爽轮椅男孩 |
[08:41] | obviously didn’t sit well with him. | 我觉得这是私人恩怨 |
[08:44] | This all makes me think it was personal, Nick. | 他多次进出房屋 |
[08:47] | He’s been in and out of her house multiple times. | 随时可以杀掉她 |
[08:50] | He could have killed her whenever he wanted to. Why tonight? | 为什么偏偏今晚呢? |
[08:53] | I think the answer is in these messages he left. | 我想答案都在他留下的信息中 |
[08:55] | I mean, it can’t be in the fingerprints, | 我是说 |
[08:57] | because he didn’t leave any. | 没法从指纹找答案 |
[08:59] | Does any of this make sense to you? | 因为他没留下指纹 你觉得这有什么意义吗? |
[09:02] | No, but I bet it makes a lot of sense to him. | 不 |
[09:04] | We need to examine the one piece of evidence | 但肯定对他意义重大 |
[09:06] | the killer shouldn’t have left behind. Margot Wilton. | 我们应该调查凶手最不该留下的证据 |
[09:11] | It was very dark. | 当时很黑 |
[09:13] | I think… that he was African-American. | 他好像是个黑人 |
[09:19] | Strange, uh, slippery. | 怪异 滑溜 |
[09:23] | Slippery how, was he sweating? | 怎么滑溜 他在出汗吗? |
[09:25] | No. Uh, more like… | 不 |
[09:28] | he was wearing gloves. | 更像是戴着手套 |
[09:32] | The one thing that I can’t get out of my head… | 我忘不掉的 |
[09:36] | those eyes. | 是那双眼睛 |
[09:39] | Black holes. | 黑洞一般 |
[09:42] | Teeth. | 牙齿 |
[09:44] | Teeth? | 牙齿? |
[09:45] | Braces. | 牙箍 |
[09:47] | Braces? I don’t know. | 牙箍? – 不知道 |
[09:49] | I’m not sure. All right, all right, all right. | 说不好 – 没事 |
[09:50] | Did he say anything to you? | 他对你说什么了吗? |
[09:53] | No… | 没有 |
[09:55] | I only heard my own screams. Well… | 我只听见我的尖叫 |
[09:58] | You are a very brave woman, | 你是个勇敢的女人 |
[10:01] | and now I understand why you received the Key to the City. | 我明白为什么授予你城市之匙了 |
[10:07] | I, um, noticed in your home | 我注意到你家中有几张 |
[10:10] | there were several pictures of yourself and a young boy in a wheelchair. | 你和坐轮椅男孩的合照 |
[10:15] | Is that your son? | 那是你儿子吗? |
[10:16] | Robbie. | |
[10:17] | From my first marriage. | 第一次婚姻所生 |
[10:19] | Uh-huh. | |
[10:20] | He died very young. | 他夭折了 |
[10:22] | He was so sick. | 他病得很厉害 |
[10:23] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[10:25] | Looks like his spirit lived on, though. | 看上去他的灵魂仍然健在 |
[10:27] | Um, I read the plaque. What did it say? | 我看过奖状了 怎么说来着? |
[10:30] | Uh, fortitude, fulfillment | 坚韧 |
[10:32] | and philanthropy, was it? | 执着和博爱 对吗? |
[10:34] | I did it for him. | 都是为了他 |
[10:35] | All I ever wanted to was help people. | 我只想帮助人们 |
[10:38] | And 50 years later, | 50年后 |
[10:40] | Mayor Goodman gave me the Key to the City. | Goodman市长颁予了我城市之匙 |
[10:44] | I’m sorry. Your cuts are evidence. | 对不起 你的伤口是证据 |
[10:46] | Don’t you doctors and police ever talk to one another? | 医生和警察不交流吗? |
[10:50] | Wouldn’t it have been a lot easier | 让那个帅气的年轻医生别给我缝上 |
[10:52] | if that cute young resident | 岂不更好? |
[10:55] | hadn’t stitched me up at all? | 他只是履行他的职责 |
[10:56] | Well, he was just doing his job, and I’m doing mine. | 我也是 |
[10:58] | What’s the matter, I’m not cute? | 怎么了 我不够帅吗? |
[11:00] | Not right now. | 现在不帅 |
[11:02] | Would you put your finger right here, please. | 请把手指放在这里 |
[11:07] | Say I’m cute. | 说我帅 |
[11:09] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[11:17] | You look like you just fell down a chimney. | 你像是刚从烟囱摔下来 |
[11:19] | That’s about the only thing I haven’t printed. | 就那儿没检查过了 |
[11:23] | I’ve been at this for hours. | 折腾几小时了 |
[11:25] | I don’t have one usable print. | 一个有用的指纹都没有 |
[11:26] | Well, you know what my Papa Olaf used to tell me… | 知道老爹Olaf怎么说吗? |
[11:29] | What’s that, Greg? | 怎么 Greg? |
[11:30] | “Hojern | “Hojern, when the going gets rough, |
[11:34] | keep your chin up.” | 若遇艰险 昂首面对” |
[11:37] | I was walking the perimeter, | 我在周边巡查时发现 |
[11:39] | and I noticed a window above the bedroom window. | 卧室窗户上面还有个窗口 |
[11:42] | This place has an attic somewhere. | 这屋子肯定有个阁楼 |
[11:44] | We know this guy has been coming | 我们知道那家伙进进出出 |
[11:46] | in and out of here, but that’s one place we haven’t looked. | 但有个地方我们还没查看过 |
[12:00] | After you. | 你先请 |
[12:02] | I don’t do attics. | 我可不上阁楼 |
[12:03] | I’m dirty enough. | 已经够脏了 |
[12:05] | After you. | 你先请 |
[12:08] | Attaboy. | 阁楼小子 |
[12:26] | Damn, she’s got a lot of awards. | 她拿过好多奖啊 |
[12:30] | Yeah, she’s got a lot of everything. | 是啊 她什么都多 2000年度维加斯慈善女性 Margot Wilton 感谢你为我们带来的远见和慷慨 |
[12:43] | This house is holey. | 屋子有洞 |
[12:46] | What? | 什么? |
[12:47] | Look up. | 往上看 |
[12:49] | How many pinkies? | 几个手指? |
[12:51] | I know a rat didn’t do that. | 这可不会是老鼠干的 |
[13:04] | Not unless the rat’s kinky and knows how to use a lipstick cam. | 除非这只怪老鼠会用针孔摄像头 |
[13:32] | He’s been living up here | 他一直住在这里 |
[13:35] | and keeping one eye on Margot Wilton. | 监视着Margot |
[13:38] | Wilton Hey. | |
[13:39] | He’s, he’s been reading her mail. | 他一直在看她的邮件 |
[13:41] | These envelope lips are rippled. | 这些信封的封口处有褶皱 |
[13:43] | It’s pretty obvious they’ve been steamed open. | 很明显 |
[13:45] | You and Margot have something in common. | 这些信曾用蒸汽开过封 你和Margot有个共同点 |
[13:48] | Yeah, what’s that? | 什么共同点? |
[13:50] | A stalker. | |
[13:51] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[13:55] | Nick. | |
[14:00] | Help me with this bed. | 帮我搬一下床 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:17] | Looks like they were sleeping together. | 看来他们一直睡在一起 |
[14:21] | But he never touched her until last night. | 但是直到昨晚才惊动了她 Margot |
[14:28] | Margot Wilton’s house is a bust… | Wilton的房里什么都没有 没有指纹 |
[14:29] | no fingerprints, no trace, no DNA. | 没有痕迹 没有DNA |
[14:31] | As of right now, the guy we’re chasing is forensic-proof. | 到目前为止 我们要找的凶手 做好了一切反侦察工作 |
[14:35] | He’d be the first. | 他还是第一个 |
[14:37] | Which leads us to the Hourglass of Evidence. | 这也就把我们引向了证据的沙漏 |
[14:41] | Now, normally, | 通常情况下 |
[14:42] | we collect evidence, we analyze it, | 我们收集证据 |
[14:44] | it leads us to the truth, but here we have | 分析证据 然后得出真相 |
[14:46] | the absence of individualized evidence, | 但现在我们缺乏有效证据 |
[14:49] | so let’s flip… | 所以我们把沙漏翻转一下 |
[14:51] | the hourglass. | |
[14:55] | The absence of evidence is evidence. | 缺乏证据也就是证据 |
[14:57] | And from that, we can draw certain conclusions. | 由此进行推断 也能得出一些结论 |
[14:59] | So the suspect went in and out of the house | 嫌疑犯从一个小窗里进进出出 |
[15:02] | through a small window. | |
[15:04] | So he’s small. Which is consistent | 可以证明他身材矮小 |
[15:06] | with the dust void under her bed. | 这也与床下灰尘的轮廓相一致 |
[15:08] | No more than five-eight. | 不会超过1米7 |
[15:10] | He’s agile. | 他动作灵活 |
[15:12] | Virtually spider-walked off of her bed… | 像蜘蛛一样爬下床…脚 手 |
[15:14] | foot, hand, hand, foot. | 手 脚 |
[15:15] | So we have | 所以嫌疑犯大致是男性 体型瘦小 中等身高 身体强健 年纪很轻 |
[15:16] | a possible male, slight build, medium height, | 所以嫌疑犯大致是男性 |
[15:19] | physically fit, | 体型瘦小 中等身高 |
[15:21] | younger rather than older. | 身体强健 年纪很轻 |
[15:22] | And… maniacally patient. | 而且有精神病 |
[15:24] | He sat in the attic eating oranges, watching Margot Wilton | 他坐阁楼里 边吃桔子边观察Margot |
[15:28] | for possibly weeks, even months. | Wilton 大概有几周甚至几个月 |
[15:32] | Lying under her bed, reading her mail, | 躺在她床下 偷看她的信件 |
[15:33] | invading her life without her ever knowing it. | 闯入她的生活 而她对此却一无所知 |
[15:36] | He’s diabolical. | 他很邪恶 |
[15:37] | So, by analyzing what’s not there, | 通过分析缺失的证据 |
[15:41] | we begin to fill the bottom of the hourglass, | 我们可以把沙漏的底部填满 |
[15:44] | which leads us to… | 从而将我们引向… |
[15:51] | the truth. | 真相 |
[15:53] | Let’s reanalyze the evidence with fresh eyes. | 我们重新分析一下证据吧 |
[16:09] | Looks like urine. | 好像是尿 |
[16:11] | But it’s not in the appropriate anatomical region. | 但是位置好像不太对 |
[16:21] | Doesn’t smell like urine. | 闻起来不像是尿 |
[16:23] | You know, uh, Grissom would have tasted that. | 要是Grissom的话 |
[16:26] | Could be sweat. | 会舔舔看的 也可能是汗液 |
[16:29] | It fluoresces the same as urine. | 汗液与尿液一样 都会发出荧光 |
[16:31] | So you’re saying | 你是说 |
[16:32] | only his spine was sweating? | 只有他的脊椎才会出汗? |
[16:34] | Spines don’t have sweat glands. | 脊椎没有汗腺 |
[16:35] | Well, if it is sweat, then we can get epithelials. | 如果这是汗液的话 |
[16:38] | Hm. Run DNA. | 我们就能得到上皮细胞 |
[16:40] | No sweat. | 做一下DNA测试 |
[17:28] | Wish I could say I don’t have a fetish, but I do. | 没问题 |
[17:31] | Should I shut the door? | 真希望我没有恋物癖 |
[17:34] | Amylase confirmed | 可是我有 |
[17:37] | that the carpet stain | 需要把门关上吗? |
[17:38] | was sweat. | 淀粉酶证实了地毯上的痕迹就是汗液 |
[17:39] | DNA was compromised, | DNA测试没法做 |
[17:41] | so it was a dead end there, but the sweat | 所以线索断了 |
[17:43] | was not alone. | 但那些痕迹里不只有汗液 |
[17:45] | What was with it? Well, | 还有什么? |
[17:46] | here’s where the fetish comes in. | 下面就是有关恋物癖的部分了 |
[17:48] | Found trace amounts | 我发现了微量的硅胶 |
[17:50] | of silicone, cyclopentasiloxane, | 环戊硅氧烷 |
[17:51] | and other components | 以及其他一些在乳胶喷剂中常见的成分 |
[17:53] | that are commonly found in latex fetish sprays. | |
[17:56] | Primary use is to slide on skintight latex suits. | 主要用于乳胶紧身衣的表面涂层 |
[18:01] | The victim said her attacker was a black male adult | 受害者说 |
[18:05] | who felt slippery. | 攻击她的是一个 皮肤很光滑的黑人男性 |
[18:06] | He was probably wearing latex. | 他可能穿着乳胶衣 |
[18:07] | With a zipper | 背后有拉链 |
[18:08] | up the back. | |
[18:10] | Which explains | 也就解释了为什么他的脊椎会出汗 |
[18:11] | why his spine was sweating. Time to get kinky. | 变态真快乐 |
[18:20] | I knew I should’ve shut the door. | 我就知道应该把门关上 |
[18:37] | Doberman head, nice. | 杜宾犬头 真不错 |
[18:39] | That’s new. | 那是新货 |
[18:41] | What do you mean “that’s new”? | 你说”那是新货”是什么意思? |
[18:42] | You got to keep up with these things, Nicky. | 你得熟悉这些东西 Nicky |
[18:44] | All sex crimes start with fantasies. | 所有的性犯罪都源于性幻想 |
[18:47] | When it goes from the big head to the little head, | 当性幻想从上半身发展到下半身时 就该我们出马了 |
[18:49] | that’s where we come in. You follow? | 你明白了吗? |
[18:51] | I mean, you didn’t think I came in here recreationally, did you? | 你不会认为我来这里是为了玩吧? |
[18:53] | I don’t know, you just referred to a dog mask in a sex shop | 我不知道 |
[18:55] | as “nice” and “new.” | 你刚指着情趣商店里的 狗头面具说”真不错”还有”新货” |
[18:56] | I had to ask. | 我不得不问问 |
[18:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[18:59] | Are you? | 你呢? |
[19:00] | Catherine! | |
[19:01] | Hey! Hey, I got your call. | 我接到你的电话了 |
[19:03] | Got that multispeed hoo-hah | 你订的那个变速自慰器已经到货了 |
[19:05] | they ordered for you. | |
[19:06] | It was hot pink, right? | 是桃红色的 对吧? |
[19:09] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[19:12] | Joey’s been a great resource for all my sex crimes. | Joey为我侦破性犯罪提供了很多线索 |
[19:14] | So… | 说正事…乳胶? |
[19:15] | latex? Mm! What is our suspect into? | 嫌疑犯穿着什么? |
[19:20] | Well, according to our trace tech, | 根据技术分析 |
[19:21] | it’s a silicone-based fetish spray. | 是种硅胶制喷剂 |
[19:24] | To put on latex, preferably skintight latex. | 主要喷于乳胶紧身衣表面 |
[19:27] | It’s probably full-body. | 可能是全身的 |
[19:28] | Okay, let’s talk silicone spray. | 好吧 我们还是谈谈硅胶喷剂吧 |
[19:31] | You know, I only carry one brand. | 我这只有一个品牌 |
[19:33] | It’s a pretty slow mover. | 不太好卖 |
[19:35] | I did sell a couple bottles, though, about six months ago, | 6个月前 |
[19:38] | to a guy who, uh… | 我好像卖出去了几瓶 |
[19:40] | oh, he custom-ordered two latex head-to-toes. | 有人定做了两套全身的乳胶衣 – |
[19:43] | Head-to-toes? Yeah. | 全身的? – 对 |
[19:45] | It’s full head gear, gloves, booties. | 全套的头饰 手套 靴子 |
[19:46] | Every inch covered except for the eyes, the nose, the mouth. | 全身除了眼睛 鼻子和嘴以外 |
[19:49] | Well, I know you keep some kind of records. | 都被衣服覆盖住 我知道你会做些记录 |
[19:51] | Oh, come on, I got more than that. | 拜托 我可不只是做记录 |
[19:53] | I got concept drawings, I got photos. | 我有草图 还有照片 |
[19:55] | I made the suits myself. | 我自己做的这套衣服 |
[19:56] | Took me a couple days, but they turned out just so great. | 花了我好几天时间 不过物有所值 |
[20:00] | Photos? | 照片? |
[20:01] | I mean, you have a picture of him? | 你有他的照片? |
[20:05] | Yep. | 对 |
[20:09] | This explains the sweat stain in the dust void. | 这也就解释了灰尘轮廓中的汗渍 |
[20:12] | He was sweating through his zipper. | 汗液从拉链处流出来 |
[20:14] | Do you have anything with him without the mask? | 你有他不戴面具的照片吗? |
[20:17] | No. | 没有 他不让拍 |
[20:18] | He wouldn’t allow it. | 没有 他不让拍 |
[20:20] | That’s a pretty tough ask in a place | 在这种地方 我也不得不尊重他的要求 |
[20:21] | like this. Sure. | 当然 |
[20:23] | Heterochromia. | 虹膜异色症 |
[20:24] | One blue eye, one brown. | 一只眼睛是蓝色的 另一只是棕色的 |
[20:27] | You got anything else on this guy? | 你还有关于这个人的信息吗? |
[20:28] | I don’t know, let me check. | 不知道 让我查一下 |
[20:29] | I remember he wouldn’t leave an address, | 他没有留地址 |
[20:31] | he always paid cash, but… look at that. | 总是付现金 不过 |
[20:34] | Did leave a name. Ian Moone. | 看这个 |
[21:00] | Ian Moone. Ian… | 他倒是留了姓名 |
[21:09] | Moone. | “我是无名氏” 别忘了锁好车门 |
[21:17] | One. | |
[21:32] | “I am no one.” | |
[21:50] | Uh, be sure to lock your doors. | |
[21:52] | Okay. | |
[21:53] | Go, Mommy. | |
[21:54] | Car wash! Yay! | 快点 妈妈 洗车喽! |
[21:56] | It’s on a timer, sweetie. | 这是定时的 宝贝 |
[21:58] | Sit back and relax, put your earbuds in. | 坐好了 把耳机带上 |
[21:59] | Listen to your music. | 听音乐吧 |
[22:06] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[22:14] | I’m at the car wash. | 我在洗车 |
[22:16] | A-And I’m sorry I couldn’t get away earlier to talk, but… | 很抱歉我没能早一点跟你谈这件事 |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 不过… 对 |
[22:22] | How’s my Mr. Everything? | 我的完美先生呢? 你看 |
[22:24] | Look, Dolly, it’s a bubble bath! | Dolly 是泡泡浴诶! |
[22:27] | Really! | 真的吗! |
[22:28] | Okay. | 你知道我肯定会的 |
[22:30] | You know I will. I always do. | 我一直这样 |
[22:33] | I will make it happen. | 我肯定会成功的 |
[22:42] | I always do. | 我一向如此 |
[22:43] | I need to see you. | 我想见你 |
[22:46] | No, I need to see all of you. | 不是 我想见你的”全部” |
[22:48] | Say good-bye! | 说再见吧! |
[22:52] | Help me! Help…! | 救命啊! |
[23:28] | What do you think the “A” stands for? | 你觉得这个”A”代表什么? |
[23:31] | Are you sure it was just the mother and daughter in the car? | 你确定车里只有母女二人吗? |
[23:36] | Yeah, just the two, ma’am. | 是的 |
[23:39] | Well, if they were alone in a locked car, | 只有她们俩 |
[23:41] | how the hell did this happen, Greg? | 如果她们真是独自呆在锁着的车里 |
[24:02] | Catherine? | 那凶案到底是怎么发生的 Greg? |
[24:04] | Got blood back here. | 这里有血迹 |
[24:06] | Mostly smears. | 大多数有涂抹的痕迹 |
[24:08] | Well, I’ve got half of a bloody hand impression. | 我找到了半个血手印 |
[24:11] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[24:15] | Well, it appears that there was | 看起来 |
[24:18] | no blood on him as he went to kill her, | 凶手杀她时 身上没有血迹 |
[24:20] | but he definitely left traces of her blood | 但在出来时 |
[24:22] | as he was backing out. | 肯定留下了血迹 |
[24:26] | Blood transfer on the hatch release. | 窗栓上有血迹 |
[24:32] | Carpet’s bone-dry. | 地毯非常干 |
[24:35] | He had to be in the car before | 凶手肯定在洗车前就已经在车里了 |
[24:36] | it went through the wash. | 备胎槽 |
[24:41] | Spare tire compartment. No tire. | 没有轮胎 |
[24:45] | Is it possible that the same guy | 那个钻浴室窗户的家伙 |
[24:47] | who crawled through the bathroom window fit into a space like this? | 有可能躲在这么狭小的地方吗? |
[24:56] | Well, if he was here, where did he go? | 就算是吧 他人呢? |
[24:59] | And how did he get away without being seen? | 他怎么从眼皮下溜走的? |
[25:05] | 425A! Suspect on the premises! | 425A!(指犯罪嫌疑人) 嫌疑人就在这里! |
[25:22] | Greg, flashlight. | Greg 手电筒 |
[25:39] | Damn it! Who turned on the water? | 该死! |
[25:41] | Shut it down! Shut it down! | 谁把水打开的? 快关上! |
[25:46] | Alise… I know you don’t want to talk to anybody, | 快关! |
[25:50] | and I know you’re scared, | 我知道你现在不想说话 也很害怕 |
[25:51] | but I’m a policeman and I’m trying to do my job, so, | 叔叔是警察 |
[25:55] | I thought maybe we’d play a little game. | 尽本职工作 |
[25:56] | Maybe… if you let me, | 如果…可以的话 |
[25:58] | I… I’ll talk to your doll. | 我和你的小朋友谈谈吧 |
[26:00] | Would that be okay? | 行吗? |
[26:06] | Great. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:07] | Hello, doll. | 你好 小朋友 |
[26:10] | My name is James. | 我是James |
[26:11] | I’m trying to help Alise | 我想帮Alise度过困境 |
[26:13] | out of a tough spot. | 能告诉我 |
[26:15] | So can you tell me, was anyone else in the car | 除了Alise和她妈妈 |
[26:18] | with Alise and her mom? | 车里还有谁吗? |
[26:21] | No, huh? | 没人? |
[26:23] | You know, I want to believe you, | 我很想相信你 |
[26:25] | but, uh, there had to be somebody. | 但一定有别人 |
[26:26] | Maybe you just didn’t see him? | 你没看见? |
[26:29] | Maybe you… | 或许… |
[26:30] | and Alise were watching the car wash? | 你和Alise在看洗车? |
[26:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:36] | Well, let me ask you is there… | 我来问问…能告诉我一些 |
[26:38] | is there anything that you could tell me | |
[26:40] | that would help me catch the man that hurt Alise’s mom? | 能帮忙抓住伤害Alise妈妈的坏人线索吗? |
[26:43] | You can even whisper it, if you want. | 可以悄悄告诉我 |
[26:45] | It’s okay. Whisper it in my ear. | 没事 来悄悄说 |
[26:50] | Sqwee… gel. | 什么? |
[26:54] | Excuse me? Could you say that again? Sqwee… gel. | 再说一遍 |
[27:00] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[27:01] | Alise! Daddy! | |
[27:03] | Oh, baby. | 爹地! |
[27:05] | Oh, my baby. | 噢宝贝儿 |
[27:06] | Oh, my baby. | 小心肝 小甜心 |
[27:08] | Oh, my girl. | 我的乖女儿 |
[27:10] | My girl. Do you know anyone who would want to harm your wife? | 你知道有谁想伤害你妻子吗? |
[27:28] | Actually, yes. | 知道 |
[27:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:31] | Explain that. | 说说 |
[27:34] | My wife, uh… she was recently appointed | 我妻子她…最近被克拉克郡的 |
[27:36] | to the Family Values Committee in, uh, Clark County. | 家庭价值委员会指定为主席 |
[27:40] | Oh. She got there because she… | 因为…她极力反对那些游戏公司 |
[27:42] | she single-handedly went up against these… | 并禁止他们销售那些第一人称视角的 |
[27:44] | these big video game companies | 暴力游戏 |
[27:46] | and banned the sale of, uh, Vehicular Manslaughter | 驾车杀人之类的 |
[27:50] | and all those other violent first-person games, to minors. | 给未成年人 |
[27:53] | Minors. | 未成年人 |
[27:56] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[27:57] | Did she receive any, uh, | 那她收到过恶作剧电话 |
[28:00] | crank calls or hate mail, death threats? | 恐吓信 威胁要弄死她? |
[28:04] | Much more than that. Really? | 比这更恶劣 |
[28:06] | Someone broke into our home. | 噢? |
[28:10] | I was at work. | 有人闯入了我们家 |
[28:11] | Alise was at day care. | 我在上班 Alise在幼儿园 |
[28:13] | Uh, hey, Doc? | 嘿 |
[28:14] | This guy, he… | 医生? |
[28:16] | he put my wife in the hospital. | 那人…把我妻子伤得很重 直接被送进医院 |
[28:19] | Okay? He cut her up real bad. | 他用刀把她划得很厉害 |
[28:24] | Carrie | Carrie Jones, our car wash victim, |
[28:26] | was attacked twice. | Jones 死者被袭击过2次 |
[28:28] | Most recent was a few hours ago. | 大部分新伤为几小时前所受 |
[28:30] | The first attack was probably no more than a few weeks ago. | 第一次袭击应该是数周前 |
[28:34] | Both are sharp-force injuries. | 两次均为锐器伤 |
[28:35] | What’s your guess on weapon of choice? | 你认为是什么凶器? |
[28:38] | Could be a box cutter. | 可能是美工刀 |
[28:41] | Maybe a straight razor. | 也可能是直线型剃刀 |
[28:45] | Ray. Hey. | |
[28:46] | C.O.D. is sharp-force injuries to the neck. | 颈部锐器伤致死 |
[28:50] | Severed the carotid. | 划断了颈动脉 |
[28:52] | All the other wounds are defensive. | 其余伤均为防御伤 |
[28:56] | Some old… some new. | 有新…有旧 |
[28:58] | I had a conversation with my gut on the way down here. | 我在路上又仔细想了想 |
[29:02] | I just want to see if my suspicions are correct. | 到底我的猜测正确与否 |
[29:06] | We have… | 同样的伤…长度相同 |
[29:07] | identical wounds, similar in length, double-edged blade. | 双刃 |
[29:13] | That means whoever attacked | 说明袭击Margot Wilton的人… |
[29:14] | Margot Wilton… killed Carrie Jones. | 杀了Carrie Jones |
[29:20] | I need to see what was under her bed. | 我要去看看她床下 |
[29:27] | Dust void. | 无尘区 |
[29:29] | Well, he was definitely here. | 他肯定在这儿 |
[29:34] | Sqweegel. That’s the name the little girl gave the killer. | 小女孩说的凶手名字 |
[29:41] | She was in the car at the car wash when her mother was killed. | 当她母亲被杀时 她正在车里看洗车 |
[29:44] | Now, I’m guessing is, Sqweegel is the sound | 我猜Sqweegel应该是洗车时擦挡风玻璃 |
[29:46] | that the mops make as they go back and forth across the windshield. | 发出来的声音的象声词 |
[29:49] | Sqweegel, you know? | 嚓-刮 |
[29:50] | Yeah. | 明白不? |
[29:51] | Traumatic memory image. | 嗯 外伤性形象记忆 |
[29:53] | Oh, I got traumatic memory image for you. | 有个外伤性形象记忆要告诉你 |
[29:55] | Deja vu. | 似曾相识(法语) |
[29:57] | This is Margot Wilton’s place all over again. | 这完全是Margot Wilton住所的翻版 |
[29:59] | You got same M.O., jimmied bathroom window, | 手法完全相同 |
[30:02] | multiple entries and exits… I bet if | 浴室窗户被撬 多个出入口… |
[30:04] | we all look up, we’ll find a hole | 我赌如果抬头 |
[30:06] | with a lipstick cam in it, no prints, | 一定会看到个 装了摄像头的小孔 |
[30:08] | no DNA. | 无指纹 |
[30:10] | There it is. | 无DNA 那儿 |
[30:13] | I’m on it. | 我去看看 |
[30:19] | Got something here. | 这儿有东西 Ray |
[30:23] | Ray, get a shot of this. | 来照一张 |
[30:39] | The letter “A.” | 字母”A” |
[30:43] | Just like the car wash. | 跟洗车站里一样 |
[30:49] | Lucky for you, I hate my husband. | 你很幸运 |
[30:52] | I’ll take football over car insurance any day. | 我讨厌我丈夫 我会用橄榄球员替掉车险员的 |
[30:55] | Car insurance. | 车险 |
[30:57] | Mr. Jones… | Jones先生…你是做什么工作的? |
[30:59] | what do you do for a living? | |
[31:01] | Turn it off. Just turn it off, please. Very well. | 关掉它 |
[31:06] | I can’t imagine how difficult this must be for you, | 请关掉 好吧 |
[31:10] | Mr. Jones, but unfortunately, | 无法想象这对你来说是多大的伤害 Jones先生 |
[31:11] | I do have to ask you another question. | 更不幸的是 我得问你几个问题 |
[31:15] | Now, we found this, uh… | 我们在你床下…发现了这张DVD |
[31:18] | DVD under your bed. | |
[31:22] | Now, did you hire a P.I. To follow your wife? | 你是否雇了私人侦探跟踪你妻子 |
[31:26] | Well, why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[31:29] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[31:31] | She’s the chair of the Family Values Committee. | 她是家庭价值观委员会主席 |
[31:33] | Her whole life has been about the truth, | 一生致力于真理 |
[31:37] | honesty and morality. | 诚实和道德伦理 |
[31:44] | That’s what he meant. | 他是在说这个 |
[31:46] | What are you talking about? That’s what he meant. | 你在说什么 他是在说这个 |
[31:48] | When Carrie was attacked, | Carrie告诉过警察 |
[31:50] | she told the police, she said, | 她被攻击时 |
[31:52] | that animal, he kept saying to her… | 那禽兽一直对她说 |
[31:56] | “I know. | “我知道 |
[31:57] | Confess.” | 忏悔吧” |
[32:01] | She said she didn’t know what her attacker | 她说不知道凶手在说什么 |
[32:03] | was talking about… I think she did. | 我猜她知道 |
[32:04] | That Scarlet letter on the windshield can only mean one thing. | 挡风玻璃上的猩红字母只有一个意思 (A是英文通奸的首字母) |
[32:07] | Well, she had a dirty little secret… she was a party girl, | 她有不为人知的小秘密 派对狂欢 |
[32:09] | cheating on her husband who didn’t have a clue. | 红杏出墙 而丈夫毫不知情 |
[32:12] | But Sqweegel did. | 但凶手知道 |
[32:13] | Now, he attacked Carrie two weeks ago, | 他2周前袭击了Carrie |
[32:16] | didn’t kill her, leaves her alive | 没下杀手 |
[32:18] | “I know. Confess.” | 只说”我知道 忏悔吧” |
[32:20] | Gave her a chance to repent. | 给她忏悔的机会 |
[32:22] | I guess she didn’t, | 她没有照做 |
[32:23] | because he killed her in the car wash. | 所以在洗车站里被杀 |
[32:24] | My thought is, he gave Margot Wilton | 他可能也给Margot |
[32:27] | the chance to repent as well, | Wilton忏悔的机会 |
[32:29] | and if she hasn’t, her life’s still in danger. | 如果她没有忏悔 |
[32:32] | I have lived there | 生命依然危在旦夕 |
[32:33] | for 45 years, and I want to go home. | 我在那儿住了45年 |
[32:36] | The department has the resources to put you in a hotel | 我想回家 警方会安排你住酒店 |
[32:39] | and provide round- the-clock security. I don’t want to go to a hotel. | 全天保护 我不想住酒店 |
[32:42] | With a bunch of strangers next to me? | 难道要和一堆陌生人为邻吗? |
[32:44] | Chances of that guy coming back are a million to one. | 那男人去而复返的可能只有万分之一 |
[32:47] | You weren’t his only victim. | 你不是唯一的受害者 |
[32:49] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[32:51] | this is an unauthorized interview. | 这是无授权讯问 |
[32:53] | You’re compromising Mrs. Wilton’s right to counsel, | 你们威胁到她的请求律师权和自由权 |
[32:56] | not to mention her freedom of movement. | |
[32:57] | Need I remind you… | 容我提醒 |
[32:59] | she’s a victim, not a suspect. | 她是受害者 而非嫌疑人 |
[33:01] | Oscar, we’re just trying to keep her safe, that’s all. | Oscar 我们只想保证她的安全而已 |
[33:03] | Oh, Jim, quit with the fear tactics. | Jim 别来危言耸听 |
[33:04] | No fear tactics, Mayor Goodman. | 没有危言耸听 Goodman市长 |
[33:06] | We have every reason to believe that the first attack was a warning. | 我们十分相信 |
[33:08] | I’ll take my chances. | 首次袭击是个警告 |
[33:10] | Please take me home. | 我想赌一把 带我回家吧 |
[33:11] | – Jim Jim, I need a minute with her. All right. Oscar. | |
[33:14] | I need to talk to you privately, please. Over here. | 我要和她说两句 – |
[33:18] | Yes? | 好的 Oscar 我要和你单独谈谈 |
[33:20] | I just need one minute. | 这边请 – |
[33:25] | “I know. | 什么事 – |
[33:27] | Confess.” | 我只说1分钟 “我知道 忏悔吧” |
[33:32] | Your attacker said the same thing to a young mother. | 袭击你的人也对一个年轻母亲 说了这句话 2周前 他入室袭击并警告了她 现在她死了 他想要你忏悔什么 Margot 什么事他知道 而你没有告诉我们 和你的孩子 或城市之匙有关吗 时间已到 你再敲这门 我明天就去法院告你扰民 |
[33:35] | Two weeks ago, he attacked her at home, | |
[33:37] | gave her a warning, now she’s dead. | |
[33:40] | What does he want you to confess, Margot? | |
[33:44] | What does he know that you’re not telling us? | |
[33:47] | Does it have something to do with your son | |
[33:49] | or the Key to the City? | |
[33:52] | Your minute’s up. | |
[34:09] | If you so much knock on that door, | |
[34:12] | I’ll have you in court tomorrow on harassment. | |
[34:17] | Pardon my bark; She’s a friend. | 抱歉我要唠叨了 |
[34:20] | Go over my head, and I’ll kill you. | 她是我的朋友 不听我的话 |
[34:52] | No. | 我就杀了你 不 |
[34:54] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[35:19] | Looking for your letters? | 在找你的信吗? – |
[35:32] | What’s going on, Akers? | 怎么了 Akers |
[35:34] | Got a call about an abandoned vehicle. | – 有电话报告发现弃车 |
[35:36] | One of our guys ran the plates | 查了车牌 |
[35:37] | and it came back to one of ours. | 是我们的人的车 |
[35:38] | Yeah? Whose is it? Ryan Fink. | 谁是车主 |
[35:40] | You know that hero paramedic who saved all those kids? | 救了那些孩子的英雄急救员 |
[35:41] | Yeah, yeah, I know who that is. | 我知道他 |
[35:43] | This is the car the city gave him for saving the kids. | 这辆车是市里为此奖给他的 |
[35:46] | It’s locked up. | 锁上了 |
[35:47] | Looks like I got some blood. | 里面好像有血迹 |
[35:50] | Hand me your stick. | 把你的警棍给我 |
[35:53] | Exigent circumstances. Watch yourself. | 紧急情况 小心 |
[36:57] | This is not the kind of situation where you just stand by | 这不是该原地待命的时候 |
[36:58] | and wait, okay? We gotta go in. Help me out here. | |
[37:00] | Hey. Give me the green light. Okay. I’ll stand by and wait. | 我们要进去 帮帮我 让我进去 |
[37:02] | I just found blood all over Ryan Fink’s car, | 好吧 我在这待命 我刚在Ryan |
[37:05] | enough to presume he’s dead. | Fink的车里发现血迹 按出血量推算 他已经死了 |
[37:07] | Carrie Jones, Ryan Fink, Margot Wilton… | 3人都是荣誉市民 |
[37:08] | all three honored by the city and now two of them are dead. | 现在死了2个 |
[37:11] | I guarantee you she’s next. | 我保证 她是下一个 |
[37:12] | The whole team’s right behind me. Let’s go in. | 全队人手马上就到 |
[37:39] | What do you want from me? | 我们进去吧 |
[37:42] | I think you know. | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[37:45] | I don’t know anything. | 你知道的 我什么都不知道 |
[37:48] | You know everything. | 你什么都知道 |
[37:51] | I read your letters. | 我读了你的信 |
[37:54] | I heard your phone calls. | 监听了你的电话 |
[37:58] | I even watched while you slept. | 甚至看着你睡觉 |
[38:02] | I know why you toss and turn at night. | 我知道你为何晚上辗转难眠 |
[38:07] | It’s hard to be still in Robbie’s nightmare. | 还困在Robbie的噩梦里 一定很难过 |
[38:11] | He was my baby. | 他是我的孩子 |
[38:13] | He was so sick, he was in pain. | 病入膏肓 |
[38:16] | He’d cry, every night, in his chair. | 疼痛难忍 他每晚都在轮椅里哭泣 |
[38:21] | He was trapped and so was I. | 我们都为此深受折磨 |
[38:23] | Tell me about the pool. | 告诉我 |
[38:24] | How your son’s death was an act of mercy. | 水池的事 为何你儿子的死是仁慈之举 |
[38:27] | A mother’s love. | 母爱 |
[38:28] | Oh, you bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[38:30] | You don’t know the whole story. | 你不了解来龙去脉 |
[38:31] | I know everything! | 我知道一切 |
[38:32] | All right! | |
[38:34] | All right, I know that you know. | 好吧 好吧 |
[38:36] | But you have to understand, my son was dying. | 你知道 但你要理解 我的儿子快死了 |
[38:41] | Say it. Robbie drowned… | 说下去 |
[38:47] | and it was not an accident. | Robbie淹死了 |
[38:51] | I killed him. | 那不是意外 |
[38:56] | I murdered my son, | 我杀了他 |
[38:59] | ’cause I believed | 我杀了我儿子 |
[39:01] | in my heart that it was the right thing to do. | 因为我深信 |
[39:12] | Mrs. Wilton? | 这是明智之举 |
[39:14] | Are you hurt? I shot him. | Wilton女士 你受伤了吗 |
[39:17] | Which way’d he go? I don’t know. I shot him. | 我朝他开枪了 他朝哪边跑了 不知道 我朝他开枪了 |
[39:19] | Five shots, no blood? | 开了5枪 |
[39:20] | The case mouths are crimped. He replaced | 没流一滴血 弹壳口变形 |
[39:22] | her real ammo with blanks. This guy thought of everything. | 他把实弹换成了空包弹 思虑缜密啊 |
[39:24] | Mitch, get her out of here. | Mitch 带她出去 |
[39:26] | Nick, check upstairs. | Nick 去楼上检查 |
[39:27] | The rest of you, on me. | 剩下的人跟着我 |
[39:28] | Let’s go find this bastard. | 找出这个混账 |
[39:29] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[39:33] | Lady, we’ve got to get out of here now. | 女士 |
[39:36] | No! My letters! | 我们出去吧 |
[39:38] | My letters! | 不 |
[40:28] | Ray? | 我的信 我的信 |
[40:31] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[40:36] | Tache noir. | 出现黑斑 |
[40:38] | The exposed sclera has gone black. | 巩膜变黑 |
[40:40] | He’s got a little bit of a stench | |
[40:42] | coming off of him, so he’s been dead | 有点尸臭 |
[40:43] | for a couple of hours. | 他死了有几小时了 |
[40:45] | How can that be? | 怎么可能 |
[40:49] | That’s Ryan Fink. | 是Ryan |
[40:52] | Fink The paramedic? | |
[40:53] | Yup. | 急救员 |
[41:00] | You see the scars? | 对 |
[41:02] | Attacked first, | 看到伤痕了没 |
[41:04] | then killed. | 先袭击 再取命 |
[41:06] | Just like Carrie Jones. | 和Carrie Jones一样 |
[41:10] | Margot Wilton was lucky. | Margot Wilton是个幸运儿 |
[41:14] | That’s why he bought two suits. | 所以他买了2套衣服 |
[41:16] | But why put them under the bed? | 但为何把他们挪到床下 |
[41:18] | I think our answer | 答案可能随风而逝了 |
[41:20] | is in the wind. | 致Henry |
[41:47] | Dear Henry, | 我希望自己能有勇气 |
[41:49] | I hope I have the courage to send you this letter. | 把信寄给你 |
[41:52] | Because you’re his father, | 你是他父亲 |
[41:55] | I owe you the truth about our son. | 我欠你一个真相 |
[41:58] | Robbie begged me to end his suffering. | Robbie恳求我结束他的苦难 |
[42:01] | He was failing, more and more each day. I can’t. | 他每况愈下 |
[42:06] | You can if you love me. | 我做不到 如果你爱我 |
[42:14] | I did a terrible thing. | 就做得到 我铸下大错 |
[42:20] | I just stood there… | 我站在那里…看着他 |
[42:23] | watching him. | 我永远都不会原谅自己 |
[42:25] | I’ll never forgive myself. | 难怪她坚持要回家 |
[42:54] | It’s no wonder she insisted on going back to her house. She needed to get the letters. | 她要拿信 |
[42:59] | That was her secret. | 那是她的秘密 |
[43:01] | I got a call from the fire chief. | 消防队长打电话说 |
[43:02] | Some tipsters have been calling the fire department hotline. | 有知情人打电话给消防热线 |
[43:06] | There’s evidence this guy Fink had been setting fires | 有证据表明Fink靠纵火让自己成为英雄 |
[43:08] | to make himself look like a hero. That’s his secret. | 这是他的秘密 |
[43:13] | Who is Ian Moone? | 最大的秘密是 Ian |
[43:33] | I am no one. | Moone是谁 我是无名氏 |