时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Shark! | 鲨鱼! |
[01:13] | Shark! | 有鲨鱼! |
[01:14] | No,guys,there’s a shark! | 大家看 那边有条鲨鱼! |
[01:16] | There’s a shark in the water! | 水里有条鲨鱼! |
[01:26] | Drops,don’t… | 佐普斯 别… |
[01:40] | You guys beat the Coast Guard here. | 你们比海岸警卫队来得还快 |
[01:43] | This is my first shark call out. You? | 这是我头一次接到鲨鱼袭人的案子 你呢? |
[01:45] | What do you think? | 你说呢? |
[01:46] | The victim’s name is Desiree McQuire. | 死者名叫戴丝瑞麦奎尔 |
[01:48] | She’s 28. She’s a cocktail waitress here at the Golden Nugget. | 28岁 是戈尔登纳吉特的鸡尾酒女招待 |
[01:52] | Today was her day off. | 今天她休息 |
[02:08] | Little jumpy,David? | 有点心惊胆颤哈 戴维? |
[02:10] | Booby-trapped bodies, a shark in a swimming pool. | 胸藏炸弹的尸体(见上集) 鲨鱼游曳的泳池 |
[02:14] | I’m a little jumpy,yeah. | 我是有点心惊胆颤 没错 |
[02:17] | How we gonna get it out of there, so we can get her out of there? | 怎么把鲨鱼先弄出池子 再把她弄上来? |
[02:19] | I think I can answer that. | 我可以回答 |
[02:21] | You see Jacques Cousteau over there? | 看到那边的”雅克库斯托”没? (知名海底探险家 被誉为环保之父) |
[02:24] | He’s the aquatic veterinarian. | 他是个海洋生物兽医 |
[02:26] | Okay,well,maybe he can share with us how a shark got into this pool. | 好吧 也许他能告诉我们 鲨鱼是如何进到泳池里的 |
[02:31] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下! |
[02:32] | Dr. Holloway. | 我是霍洛韦医生 |
[02:33] | Catherine Willows. Nice to meet you. | 凯瑟琳威洛斯 很高兴见到你 |
[02:35] | You,too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:36] | How soon can we get the shark out of here? | 要多久能把鲨鱼弄出来? |
[02:38] | I need to get my victim out of the pool. | 我需要把受害者弄上岸 |
[02:39] | Well,just give us a few minutes to pull it out. | 只要几分钟 我们会把它拉上来的 |
[02:41] | Saltwater tiger shark in a freshwater pool is a lethal combination. | 咸水虎鲨和淡水泳池 致命的组合 |
[02:45] | Shark population worldwide is in decline without crazy stuff like this. | 不需要这种疯狂事件 全世界的鲨鱼数量也在直线下降 |
[02:49] | All right,guys,let’s go. Let’s see if we can save her. | 好了 伙计们 来吧 看能不能把它救出来 |
[02:53] | Higher,higher. | 抬高点 抬高点 |
[02:54] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道能说些什么 |
[02:55] | Shark got tired of entertaining the guests and busted out of the tank. | 鲨鱼厌倦了娱乐大众 突然跃出水槽 |
[02:58] | Well,Conrad,it’s 120 degrees out here and we’re pulling a young dead woman out of the pool. | 康拉德 这儿气温将近49度 我们正把一具年轻女尸拖出泳池 |
[03:03] | That’s it,that’s all I got for you right now. | 就这些 我现在能告诉你的只有这点 |
[03:06] | Hey,sorry,I’m late. I had an appointment. | 抱歉 我迟到了 之前跟人有约 |
[03:07] | I heard it over the squawk. What’s going on? | 我听到有人尖叫 发生了什么事? |
[03:09] | You kidding me?! | 你在跟我开玩笑吗?! |
[03:11] | I got enough problems in the casino. | 赌场里的问题已经够我烦了 |
[03:12] | Now I got people going out in body bags? | 现在居然闹出了人命? |
[03:14] | Besides me,who’s in charge here? | 除了我 这儿还有谁是管事的? |
[03:16] | CSI Willows. This is Nick Stokes. | CSI的威洛斯 这位是尼克斯托克斯 |
[03:19] | Willows? | 威洛斯? |
[03:21] | You’re Sam’s little girl,right? | 你是萨姆的小姑娘 对吧? |
[03:24] | No,I’m a big girl,telling you to step behind the tape before I have you arrested. | 不 我已经不是小姑娘了 请退到隔离带后面 否则我会逮捕你 |
[03:28] | Just like your old man. | 就像你的老爹一样 |
[03:30] | Always got his way,one way or the other. | 他总能想方设法让自己如愿以偿 |
[03:33] | You should discuss this someplace else. | 你该另找个地方谈论这个 |
[03:34] | I got it,Nicky. | 我能对付 尼克 |
[03:36] | Mr. Boozell, we’re here to investigate. | 布兹尔先生 我们是来进行调查的 |
[03:39] | This is an active crime scene. | 这里是现行犯罪现场 |
[03:41] | I wouldn’t even let the sheriff past that tape, so consider this conversation a luxury. | 连警长都不准跨过那隔离带 能在这儿和我说话是你的福气 |
[03:45] | Let us do our job,and then you can go back doing yours. | 让我们进行调查 然后你可以继续营业 |
[03:49] | Sam’s little girl. | 还是萨姆的小姑娘 |
[03:58] | So that’s Earnest Boozell,huh? | 那人就是欧内斯特布兹尔哈? |
[04:01] | The “Booze”? | 那个”布兹”? |
[04:02] | Biggest shark in Vegas. | 维加斯最大的鲨鱼 {\pos(190,220)}犯罪现场调查 |
[04:37] | So,all sharks arrive from back of house. | 所有的鲨鱼都是从后门运进来的 |
[04:39] | Most from Eastern waters, off the Keys,Montauk,Costa Rica. | 大部分来自东部水域礁岛群附近 蒙托克 哥斯达黎加 |
[04:44] | They arrive via truck,in water tanks. | 装在水箱里 坐卡车过来 |
[04:48] | They’re humanely transported. | 跟人一样 |
[04:50] | I put them in the aquarium,help them survive the shock. | 我把它们放入水槽 帮它们渡过受惊期 |
[04:55] | Now they’re in show business. | 现在它们进了娱乐界 |
[04:56] | Well,I guess that’s one way to make a living. | 我猜 这也是一种谋生方式 |
[04:59] | How many tiger sharks do you have in your tank currently? | 目前你的水槽内有几条虎鲨? |
[05:01] | Well,we try to keep it to three or four. | 一般保持在三或四条 |
[05:03] | Any more than that and they start to turn on each other. | 超出这个数目 它们就开始自相残杀 |
[05:06] | Let’s put it this way, it’s a very challenging little ecosystem. | 简单说 这是个很有挑战性的小生态圈 |
[05:09] | All right,well,I’m gonna ask the obvious. | 好 那我就问个显而易见的问题 |
[05:11] | Is there a tiger shark that’s missing from this tank? | 这个水槽里有虎鲨失踪吗? |
[05:14] | Well,Mr. Boozell wants you to know that, no,all tiger sharks are accounted for. | 布兹尔先生想告诉你 没有 所有的虎鲨都在 |
[05:18] | He also wants you to know that this aquarium right here is built with eight inches of Plexiglas | 他还想告诉你 这个水槽是用八英寸厚的有机玻璃建的 |
[05:23] | and uses a completely different plumbing system than the pool. | 使用的水管系统也和泳池完全不同 |
[05:27] | He also wants you to know that if you don’t take his word for it, | 他还说 如果你不相信他的话 |
[05:30] | you can just suit up and see for yourself. | 可以穿好潜水衣 自己下水看看 |
[05:32] | I do count four tiger sharks in the tank. | 水槽里确实有四条虎鲨 |
[05:34] | Just like it says in the manifest there. Four. | 和清单上记的一样 四条 |
[05:39] | Thank you,Dr. Holloway. | 谢谢 霍洛韦博士 |
[05:40] | Hey,CSIs,tick-tock. | 嘿 调查员们 时间飞逝 |
[05:42] | Your time is my money. | 你们花时间调查 我则在损失金钱 |
[05:44] | Still here? | 你们还在这儿? |
[05:45] | How’s my day club? Up and running yet? | 我的俱乐部咋样? 能正常营业了吗? |
[05:49] | If you want me to break down the financials for you, | 如果想让我透露财务信息 |
[05:53] | I’ll be glad to do it. | 我会很乐意提供的 |
[05:54] | I’ll do it,anyway. | 我就说了吧 |
[05:55] | My night club makes three to five million on a sold-out weekend. | 如果周末满座的话 我的夜总会可以赚进三百到五百万 |
[05:59] | The day club,H20,does seven to ten million. | 白天的H2O俱乐部 能赚进七百到一千万 |
[06:02] | Not to mention the 20 mil that they drop inside. | 更不用提赌场里他们挥霍的二千万了 |
[06:05] | It’s just like this town: one minute you’re flush, the next you’re bust. | 就跟这城市一样 上一秒还风光得意 下一秒就穷困潦倒 |
[06:08] | Spoken just like a true mogul’s daughter. | 你讲话就像个正牌大亨的女儿 |
[06:10] | What made you become a cop? | 你怎么会当了警察? |
[06:12] | I happen to love my job, and could you please leave my father out of this? | 我爱这份工作 你能不能别提我爹? |
[06:15] | Well,I love my job,too,and I got to get back to it. | 我也爱我的工作 我需要重新开张 |
[06:18] | The manifests don’t lie. | 清单不会说谎 |
[06:21] | It’s clear that the shark in the pool did not come from my tank. | 很明显 泳池里的鲨鱼 不是从我的水槽里出来的 |
[06:24] | Well,it had to come from somewhere. | 那它总归是从什么地方来的 |
[06:26] | Well,maybe it checked in last night,VIP. | 也许它是昨晚入住的 VIP(贵宾) |
[06:29] | No,VIS – Very Important Shark. | 不 可见度 非常重要鲨客 |
[06:32] | He checked in,took a dip in the pool this morning, had a bite to eat. | 他登记入住 今早在泳池里游了一会 进了点餐 |
[06:36] | Now he’s on the hook for murder. | 现在则背上了杀人犯的罪名 |
[06:38] | All right,you’re right,sir. | 好吧 你是对的 先生 |
[06:39] | Your manifest did check out,but we’re far from done. | 我们已经核对过你的清单 但这事还远远没完 |
[06:42] | Now we need access to your surveillance. | 我们需要看你的监控录像 |
[06:44] | All of it. | 所有的 |
[06:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Thank you! | 该谢谢你! |
[06:51] | Wait,no,no,no,no. Pool’s closed,ladies. | 等等 不行 泳池关闭了 女士们 |
[06:55] | Let’s just go across the street to Macklin’s. | 我们去对面麦克林的那家吧 |
[06:57] | We’re losing sun. | 太阳要下山了 |
[07:01] | Last of the lookiloos? | 最后一拨了? |
[07:03] | Yeah,yeah. Now it sounds like everybody’s going to the pool across the street. | 对 听起来所有人都去了街对面的泳池 |
[07:07] | Well,I just came from the Eye in the Sky. | 我刚看完赌场天花板上装的监控 |
[07:08] | I had security run the outdoor cameras leading up to the time of the attack. | 我让保安播放到事发时的室外监控 |
[07:12] | There are no signs of anyone dropping a shark into the pool. | 没看到有人把鲨鱼扔下池子的迹象 |
[07:15] | But the cameras inside the casino are a lot better than out here. | 但赌场里的摄像头比室外的好多了 |
[07:18] | Half of this pool is covered in a blind spot. | 半个池子都处于监控盲点 |
[07:21] | Yeah,well,maybe somebody knew that,you know? | 也许有人知道这点 对不? |
[07:23] | Maybe it’s an inside job. | 也许是个内奸 |
[07:26] | This is pretty easy access. | 很容易进来 |
[07:29] | Back door leading from the house right to the… pool. | 从房子的后门直达…泳池 |
[07:42] | I got to say,it’s a great place to get high. | 不得不说 这是个嗑药的好地方 |
[07:45] | Yeah,not a bad place to smuggle in a shark,either. | 对 也是个偷运鲨鱼的好地方 |
[08:05] | Hey,there. | 嘿 |
[08:07] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[08:08] | So how was Spokane? | 斯波坎之行如何? |
[08:11] | It was your niece,wasn’t it? | 是你的侄女对吧? |
[08:12] | It was Portland. | 是在波特兰 |
[08:14] | It was my sister. | 我的妹妹 |
[08:16] | And it was good. | 旅途还不错 |
[08:21] | Oh,Catherine. | 凯瑟琳打来的 |
[08:23] | I swear to God,all she does is buzz me all day. | 我对天发誓 她整天只会骚扰我 |
[08:30] | I wanted to pick up where we left off. | 我想继续我们的关系 |
[08:32] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[08:34] | Dinner? | 一起晚餐? |
[08:36] | I can’t,I’m really busy. | 不行 我超忙的 |
[08:38] | But can we definitely talk later? | 我们一定会谈谈 但能不能晚一点? |
[08:41] | Sure,yeah,sure. | 当然 对 当然好 |
[08:44] | Oh,Catherine again. | 又是凯瑟琳 |
[08:47] | Uh,I got to go, | 呃 我得走了 |
[08:50] | but we’ll talk later? | 晚点再谈? |
[08:56] | Hey,Catherine,hello. | 凯瑟琳 你好 |
[09:09] | I thought I heard you coming. | 我好像听到你来了 |
[09:11] | Back on the rails. | 重归正轨 |
[09:13] | Steady,thanks to you. | 很稳定 要多谢你 |
[09:17] | Permission to come aboard. | 请求允许同航 |
[09:18] | Permission granted,Captain. | 允许同航 老大 |
[09:21] | This our girl? | 就是她? |
[09:22] | Desiree McQuire,28. | 戴丝瑞麦奎尔 28岁 |
[09:24] | Arm’s missing. | 失去了一条手臂 |
[09:26] | Got a hunch where it went, | 我大概猜到它丢哪儿去了 |
[09:28] | but that is the Aquatic Vet’s purview,not mine. | 那是海洋生物兽医的专业 不是我的 |
[09:31] | C.O.D. exsanguination? | 死因是失血过多? |
[09:33] | Seems obvious. | 看起来挺明显的 |
[09:36] | Well,a shark tooth. | 一颗鲨鱼牙齿 |
[09:38] | Not a drop of blood on it. | 上面一点血迹都没有 |
[09:43] | Clean as a whistle. | 非常干净 |
[09:45] | No blood on the puncture. | 伤口上也没有血迹 |
[09:47] | Tells me the tissue lacks vital response, | 这说明肌肉组织没有生命反应 |
[09:49] | which means there was no blood flowing through the tissue when she was bitten. | 也就是说她被鲨鱼咬到时 体内血液已停止流动了 |
[09:54] | According to David’s report,she bled out in the pool. | 可戴维报告里说 她死于失血过多 |
[09:56] | Well,then,blood had to be flowing. | 那么当时血应该还在流动 |
[09:59] | How can both things be true? | 这怎么可能同时发生? |
[10:03] | Been a while,Drops. | 好久不见啦 佐普斯 |
[10:05] | That’s your ganja,man. | 你的印度大麻 伙计 |
[10:07] | And that’s enough to put you right back in a ten-by-eight cell. | 这足够把你送回10乘8的小牢房去了 |
[10:09] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[10:11] | One of your fancy machines fingered me? | 某台昂贵的机器又把我揪出来了? |
[10:13] | Yeah,so,uh,what now? | 就算是吧 怎么了? |
[10:16] | You guys going to charge me with smoking? | 你们想起诉我抽大麻吗? |
[10:18] | I like murder better. | 是谋杀才对 |
[10:19] | Murder? | 谋杀? |
[10:21] | Nick,help me out here. | 尼克 快帮帮我 |
[10:23] | Hey,don’t look at me,man. I’m not the one that got you in this mess. | 嘿 别指望我 老兄 又不是我害你惹上麻烦的 |
[10:26] | That blunt puts you in the one blind spot where a shark could have been put into the water, | 这支大麻证明你去过 能把鲨鱼放入泳池里的监控盲区 |
[10:31] | and according to Human Resources,you had access to the service area, | 人事部也说你有进入服务区的权限 |
[10:34] | which is right next to the pool. | 而服务区就在泳池边上 |
[10:35] | A young woman was killed. | 一个年轻姑娘被杀了 |
[10:38] | That makes you a co-conspirator. | 而你就是共犯 |
[10:40] | To a shark? | 鲨鱼的共犯? |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:42] | Man,you Columbos got this all wrong. | 老兄啊 你完全搞错了 |
[10:45] | I promote Boozell’s day clubs. | 我在布兹尔的日光俱乐部工作 |
[10:48] | That’s why I have all access, | 这就是我有权进入的原因 |
[10:49] | and the area behind the pool is where we bring in the DJ equipment. | 泳池后面是我们搬DJ设备进来的路 |
[10:55] | Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to get a job when you get out the pen? | 你们到底知不知道 出狱后找个工作有多难? |
[11:00] | Boozell took a chance on me after I was laid off from my first gig. | 在被前一家老板解雇后 布兹尔给了我一次机会 |
[11:04] | Why would I blow that? | 我干嘛要把这机会搞丢? |
[11:05] | The job or the blunt? | 机会是指工作还是大麻? |
[11:07] | Come on,now,got a wife and kid to support. | 放过我吧 我还有老婆孩子要养 |
[11:10] | And it’s not like Macklin’s going to take me back. | 而且麦克林也没打算再雇我回去 |
[11:13] | You used to work across the street at Macklin’s? | 你过去在街对面的麦克林俱乐部工作? |
[11:14] | I used to promote his day clubs. | 我以前在他的日光俱乐部工作 |
[11:16] | I mean,until I got fired for nothing. | 直到我被无辜解聘 |
[11:20] | Okay,Macklin’s got an aquarium,sharks and a day club that would benefit from Boozell’s bad luck. | 麦克林也有水族馆 鲨鱼 日光俱乐部 如果布兹尔倒了霉 他一定会从中获益 |
[11:26] | Wait a minute. So you think that I put that shark in that poolfor a guy who fired me? | 等一下 你觉得我会帮一个解雇我的家伙往那泳池里放鲨鱼? |
[11:33] | No,but you and I both know that if the price is right, you’d look the other way. | 不会 不过你我心知肚明 如果价钱合理 你就不在乎是替谁干活 |
[11:37] | I mean,you do have a wife and a kid to support. You said it. | 毕竟你还有老婆孩子要养 你自己说的 |
[11:40] | And if there’s one guy who just can’t stay out of jail… | 如果这世上有一个 总也躲不开监狱的家伙 |
[11:45] | it’s you. | 那一定是你 |
[11:48] | Why would this Drops kid bite the hand that feeds him? | 这个叫佐普斯的小鬼有什么理由 反过来咬养他的人? |
[11:51] | I gave him a job right after Macklin threw him out. | 麦克林赶走他后 是我给了他工作 |
[11:54] | And my day club went through the roof. | 而且我的日光俱乐部势头正猛 |
[11:56] | I’m not one for puns,but it sounds like you’re fishing. | 我并不喜欢打禅机 但是我感觉你在”钓”什么 |
[12:00] | Maybe I am testing the waters a bit, | 也许我的确是想试试水 |
[12:02] | trying to get a little background. | 希望查到些内幕 |
[12:06] | Let’s be cards up on this. | 我就明说了吧 |
[12:08] | Your daddy used to say that. | 你老爹以前经常说这句话 |
[12:10] | The rivalry between you and Macklin – to insiders like me,is a bedtime story. | 你跟麦克林之间的竞争 对我这种局内人而言 就像是睡前故事 |
[12:16] | I know all about Macklin’s signature property, the Big Dragon going off,rattling the windows of your casino, | 我知道麦克林干的那些事 巨龙要爆了 震得你俱乐部的窗子哗哗响 |
[12:21] | and you barging into his office, demanding that he turn it down. | 你闯进他的办公室 要求他降低音量 |
[12:25] | And what did he do? He made it even louder. | 知道他怎么做吗? 他把音量调得更高了 |
[12:26] | So,when Macklin built his topless Euro pool, | 当麦克林建了露天欧式泳池后 |
[12:31] | you put up a tower that blocked all of his customers’ sun. | 你修了座高楼 挡住了照向那里的阳光 |
[12:34] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[12:36] | You both have day clubs,pools,sharks, | 你们都拥有日光俱乐部 泳池 鲨鱼 |
[12:39] | and a rivalry that goes back to when Bugsy set foot in the desert. | 从巴格西踏进沙漠那时候起 你们就是竞争对手 犹太后裔 首个在赌城建赌场的黑帮头目 |
[12:43] | You don’t think I put the shark in my own pool? | 你觉得我会把鲨鱼放到自家泳池里? |
[12:46] | That doesn’t make sense. | 我干嘛要这么做 |
[12:47] | You know the financials. | 你知道财务后果 |
[12:49] | They just w-walk across the street. | 客人们直接就- 就去了街对面 |
[12:54] | Macklin. | 麦克林 |
[12:56] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我早晚要杀了他 |
[12:57] | Bit of free advice. | 给你点免费的建议 |
[13:00] | Never say that in front of a cop. | 永远别在警察面前说这话 |
[13:03] | Shark bites a woman’s arm off,severs the brachial artery. What happens? | 鲨鱼咬掉了一名女性的手臂 导致肱动脉断裂 然后会怎样? |
[13:07] | She’s going to bleed out into the pool,period. | 她会在泳池里失血过多而死 就这样 |
[13:09] | Which leads us back to the tooth, | 回头看看这颗牙齿 |
[13:11] | which shows no evidence of inflammation or any hemorrhaging in the surrounding soft tissue where you found it. | 在这颗牙造成的伤口附近软组织上 没有任何炎症或内出血的迹象 |
[13:17] | Which could only mean she was dead before the shark ever took a bite. | 这只能说明 她在被鲨鱼咬到之前 已经死了 |
[13:20] | All right,so if she was dead before she was bitten, | 如果她在被咬之前就死了 |
[13:22] | a shark bites a dead woman’s arm off, severs an artery. What happens? | 鲨鱼咬掉了一名死亡女性的手臂 导致动脉断裂 然后会怎样? |
[13:26] | She’s going to bleed out into the pool. | 她会在泳池里流血 |
[13:28] | Why? Because the artery’s like a pipe; the blood’s got to go somewhere. | 为什么? 因为动脉像一个管道 一旦裂开 血液总会流向某个地方 |
[13:31] | Okay,okay,both things are true. | 好吧好吧 两个现象都是真的 |
[13:34] | Our victim did not die of a shark attack. | 死者并非死于鲨鱼袭击 |
[13:37] | We are still looking for C.O.D. | 我们要重新寻找死因了 |
[13:41] | Any other signs of trauma on the body? | 尸体上还有其他伤口吗? |
[13:44] | Not on the front. | 前面没有 |
[13:46] | I guess we’re gonna have to flip her. | 我们得把她翻过来 |
[13:49] | All righty. | 准备好 |
[13:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | Oh,injection mark. | 注射针孔 |
[14:11] | Looks like a large-gauge needle. | 看起来是大规格的针头 |
[14:13] | It would be impossible to inject yourself in the middle of your back like this. | 没人能给自己注射到后背的中部 |
[14:19] | What color was the raft? | 她的橡皮筏是什么颜色的? |
[14:22] | Catherine said coral. | 凯瑟琳说是红色的 |
[14:24] | Coral it is. | 就是红色的 |
[14:32] | According to Shark Week,it only takes a drop of blood to attract a shark from a hundred miles away. | 探索频道<鲨鱼周刊>里说 只要一滴血就能从百里之外引来鲨鱼 |
[14:37] | Which would explain why Desiree was singled out by the shark. | 这解释了为什么鲨鱼会袭击戴丝瑞 |
[14:44] | That means the shark is only guilty of biting a dead woman. | 也就是说 那条鲨鱼的罪状只是咬了一个死去的女人 |
[14:47] | Our killer’s still out there. | 真正的犯人还逍遥法外 |
[14:54] | Dr. Ray,it’s good to have you back. | 雷博士 你回来了真好 |
[14:56] | Good to be back,Henry. | 我也很高兴回来 亨利 |
[14:58] | Got C.O.D. on your shark victim. | 那名鲨鱼受害人的死因查到了 |
[15:00] | You were right. | 你猜得没错 |
[15:01] | Acute opiate toxicity. | 急性鸦片中毒 |
[15:02] | It was a heroin overdose. | 海洛因过量的结果 |
[15:04] | Based on metabolites,she was a first-time user. | 根据代谢物判断 这是她第一次注射毒品 |
[15:06] | So her first dose was also her last. | 第一次吸毒变成了最后一次 |
[15:10] | Well,there’s obviously a ton of people in the pool, | 这里明显有一大堆人在泳池里 |
[15:13] | and all the angles are terrible. | 摄像头的角度又造成很多盲区 |
[15:15] | I do have some shots of Desiree, | 我的确找到了一些录下戴丝瑞的镜头 |
[15:16] | but from the time she got on the raft until she was attacked, | 不过从她爬上橡皮筏直到被鲨鱼袭击 |
[15:19] | there’s no clear shots of Desiree or her killer. | 我都找不到清楚的录下 戴丝瑞或者凶手的镜头 |
[15:22] | She’s wearing an awful lot of bling to be hanging by the pool. | 她在泳池里戴的首饰太多了 |
[15:25] | Yeah,right? | 是啊 太多了 |
[15:31] | Yeah,hang on a second. | 对 等一下 |
[15:37] | She rolls into the pool looking like Paris Hilton, | 她进入泳池时 光鲜靓丽 就像希尔顿家大小姐 |
[15:40] | but when she comes out,she’s lost her life and all her jewelry. | 但打捞上来的时候 她的性命及全部首饰都没了 |
[15:43] | Her arm was devoured by a shark, | 她的手臂被鲨鱼吞了 |
[15:44] | which means she was thrashed about a bit. | 也就是说 她在水里被鲨鱼甩过几下 |
[15:47] | So maybe the rest of her jewelry is at the bottom of the pool. | 也许其他的首饰还留在池底 |
[15:53] | You and Wendy talk? | 你跟温迪聊过吗? |
[15:55] | Yeah,we talk all the time. | 当然 我们一直都有聊的 |
[15:59] | Why? You talk to Wendy? | 怎么? 你跟温迪聊过了? |
[16:02] | It’s more like she talks to me. | 更像是她单方面跟我说话 |
[16:05] | It’s not that serious. | 事情没那么严重 |
[16:07] | She comes to me,we talk. You know,friends. | 她来找我 我们聊了聊 朋友嘛 |
[16:10] | W- Wait. W- What kind of friends? | 等- 等一下 什么样的朋友? |
[16:14] | Friend friends or friends with benefits? | 单纯的朋友还是互惠的朋友? |
[16:16] | Well,define “benefits. “ | 定义下啥是”互惠” |
[16:22] | I’ll load up and meet you out front. | 我去拿装备 然后在外面等你 |
[16:34] | Is this the “talk later” part? | 这就是打算”以后再说”的话了? |
[16:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:40] | Is it about Henry? | 跟亨利有关? |
[16:45] | No. | 没有 |
[16:49] | Is it about me? | 那是跟我有关? |
[16:52] | It’s about you and me. | 是关于你跟我 |
[17:00] | I got a new job. | 我找到新工作了 |
[17:04] | That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[17:05] | What,they gonna send you out in the field,or…? | 他们是打算让你出外勤还是…? |
[17:08] | It’s in Portland with my sister. | 是去波特兰我妹妹那里 |
[17:11] | Not in Spokane with my niece. | 不是斯波坎我侄女那里 |
[17:15] | And I get to be a field mouse. | 我希望成为一个现场调查员 |
[17:19] | Not a lab rat. | 不是窝在实验室里 |
[17:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[17:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:30] | Does anybody else know about this? | 其他人知道了吗? |
[17:32] | Um,yeah. | 知道 |
[17:34] | Yeah,Catherine was nice enough to make a couple phone calls for me. | 凯瑟琳对我很好 帮我打了几个电话 |
[17:38] | And,um,Henry – he gave me some advice. | 还有亨利 他给了我很多建议 |
[17:44] | I’m leaving,Hodges. | 我要走了 哈奇斯 |
[17:50] | Yeah. And I’m the last to know. | 是啊 我却是最后一个知道的 |
[17:52] | Yeah,you’re the last to know. | 对 你是最后一个知道的 |
[17:54] | Because I wanted it that way. | 我是故意这样做的 |
[17:57] | Because I knew that if I told you sooner, | 因为我知道 如果我提前告诉你 |
[17:58] | you would get really upset,and then you’d blame Henry, | 你就会心烦意乱 然后怪到亨利头上 |
[18:01] | and you’d try to get me to stay. | 你还会坚持让我留下 |
[18:05] | And I can’t. | 可是我不能 |
[18:12] | Wendy… | 温迪… |
[18:25] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[18:27] | D – Don’t. | 别-别走 |
[18:38] | Mr. Danny Macklin,please pick up the nearest white courtesy phone. | 丹尼麦克林先生 请拿起手边的电话 |
[18:44] | This is Macklin. | 我是麦克林 |
[18:47] | I see. | 知道了 |
[18:49] | Strawberry blond,all business. | 金红色头发 不苟言笑 |
[18:52] | I think I found her. | 我想我看见她了 |
[18:55] | Still paging? Now,that’s old school. | 还在用传呼机? 你可真守旧啊 |
[18:58] | I consider myself new school,but paging is vintage Vegas. | 我认为自己是个新潮的人 传呼机在赌城是永恒经典 |
[19:01] | Danny Macklin. | 我是丹尼麦克林 |
[19:02] | Catherine Willows,CSI. | 我是凯瑟琳威洛斯 犯罪现场调查组 |
[19:05] | Please. | 请坐 |
[19:07] | CSI,huh? | 犯罪现场调查组? |
[19:10] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[19:11] | The Booze couldn’t keep the sharks in his tank, and now he’s blaming me. | 布兹的鲨鱼从池子里跑出来 他把责任推到我身上 |
[19:14] | Well,as you know,Mr. Macklin, day clubs are the hottest ticket in town, | 麦克林先生 如你所知 日间俱乐部是城里最热门的去处 |
[19:18] | unless of course,you have a shark-infested pool. | 当然 如果泳池里布满鲨鱼的话 就另当别论了 |
[19:21] | And I know that you have a stable of sharks. | 据我所知 你也有不少鲨鱼 |
[19:24] | Would you like to count my sharks? | 你要数数我的鲨鱼吗? |
[19:26] | Because I can tell you that if there’s a shark missing, | 我可以明确地告诉你 如果有鲨鱼丢失 |
[19:29] | I’d be the first to know. | 我是第一个知道的 |
[19:30] | Yes,but would you tell me? | 没错 但是你会告诉我吗? |
[19:33] | You know,I wouldn’t put it past the Booze to drop a shark in his own pool and try to finger me for it. | 我怀疑布兹往自家泳池放了条鲨鱼 然后故意陷害我 |
[19:37] | Not exactly the smartest ace in the deck. | 不是什么明智之举 |
[19:39] | More of a joker,actually. | 只是自作聪明而已 |
[19:42] | Well,joke’s on him, because his dollars are walking right through my front door. | 最终倒霉的是他 因为他的钱 正源源不断地流入我的口袋 |
[19:46] | Which makes you the prime suspect. | 所以你才是头号嫌疑犯 |
[19:50] | That’s enough business. Why don’t,um,why don’t we get some lunch,huh? | 公事谈得差不多了 要不要一起吃个午饭? |
[19:53] | We got a great shark fin soup here. Can I order you some? | 我们这有上好的鱼翅汤 你要不要来点? |
[19:57] | That’s one of the biggest reasons sharks are becoming extinct. | 这是鲨鱼濒临灭绝的最主要原因 |
[20:01] | I’ll pass. | 不必了 |
[20:04] | Thanks for your time,Mr. Macklin. | 感谢你的合作 麦克林先生 |
[20:08] | How long did you know? | 你知道多久了? |
[20:10] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[20:12] | Wendy was leaving. | 温迪要走了 |
[20:15] | She asked my opinion a couple months ago; I told her it was a great opportunity. | 几个月前 她向我征求意见 我告诉她说 这是个很好的机会 |
[20:19] | So,basically,you pushed her out the door. | 所以说 是你把她赶走的 |
[20:21] | You going to Portland,too,Mr. Friends With Benefits? | 你也要去波特兰? 互惠伙伴先生? |
[20:25] | Look,Hodges,as much as you think it’s a one-way street,it wasn’t,all right? | 听着 哈奇斯 你认为这是单方面的 但它其实不是 你知道吗? |
[20:28] | I can’t help that she comes to me ’cause she can’t talk to you. | 因为她不能找你 所以才来找我 我情不自禁 |
[20:30] | Henry,you might want to shut up now. | 亨利 你别说了 |
[20:33] | Seriously,you’re gonna blame me? | 不是吧 你真的怪我? |
[20:34] | – Dude,you’re the one that couldn’t close. – Henry. | – 伙计 是你一直不肯接近她的 – 亨利 |
[20:36] | No,you took her out for coffee,right? | 你带她去喝咖啡 对吧? |
[20:38] | And then you can’t take her home,’cause you live at home. | 但你不能带她回家 因为你住在家里 |
[20:41] | What are you going to tell your Mom, “take a ride around the block”? | 你怎么对你妈解释? “在附近转转”? |
[20:45] | That’s it! | 你说够了没有! |
[20:46] | – This is all your fault! – What are you doing? | – 都是你的错! – 你干什么? |
[20:55] | Henry? | 亨利? |
[20:58] | Henry! | 亨利! |
[21:01] | Henry! | 亨利! |
[21:05] | I found the murder weapon. | 我找到凶器了 |
[21:09] | Good eyes. | 好眼力 |
[22:01] | Run this through tox. | 做一下毒性测试 |
[22:02] | I want to make sure it’s the same needle that injected heroin into our victim. | 我要确定这就是给死者注射海洛因的那支针 |
[22:06] | As long as you keep Hodges away from me. | 只要你别让哈奇斯靠近我就行 |
[22:08] | I think I got swimmer’s ear. | 我下泳池后 好像耳朵发炎了 |
[22:11] | From… Forget it. | 因为…算了吧 |
[22:25] | Hey,Jim,it’s Nick. | 嗨 吉姆 我是尼克 |
[22:27] | We need to pick up a woman – Anya Sanchez,FHA. | 把这个女人带来 安雅桑切斯 |
[22:31] | Last known address: 27321 Barlow. | 目前住址 巴洛街27321号 |
[22:34] | She’s got quite a rap sheet. | 她有不少前科 |
[22:37] | I think this may be our girl. | 可能就是她了 |
[22:41] | Come on. That’s Cartier. | 拜托 那可是卡地亚手表 |
[22:42] | No,no,no,no. That’s robbery. | 不 不 这是抢劫 |
[22:44] | And this is your second strike,right? | 你这是第二次吗? |
[22:47] | I mean,that’s… that’s quite a pile. | 我是说…这儿可有不少东西 |
[22:49] | Looks like there’s a few strikes in there. Then again,all we need is three,right? | 好像不止二次吧 三振出局 对吧? (加州法律规定 三次累犯即课以重刑) |
[22:52] | Come on,you guys. Come on. | 拜托 老兄 拜托 |
[22:56] | I know this game,all right? | 我知道你们这套把戏 |
[22:58] | You bring me in here. You lean on me. | 把我带过来 对我威逼利诱 |
[23:01] | You try to get me to plea. | 想让我招供 |
[23:03] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[23:05] | You got a Patek Philippe? | 你有百达翡丽表吗? |
[23:06] | I don’t know. Check. | 不知道 我看一下 |
[23:09] | You want to keep that? | 你想自己留着吗? |
[23:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:12] | How about you take a bracelet for your little girlfriend? | 要不要给你女友挑个手镯? |
[23:15] | I got a girlfriend,too. | 我也有女友 |
[23:16] | Be my guest. | 请自便 |
[23:20] | It’s not that easy. | 事情不是那么简单的 |
[23:23] | It could be,really. | 可以化繁为简 |
[23:24] | I don’t think you realize how much trouble you’re in. | 你可能不知道自己惹上了多大的麻烦 |
[23:26] | Do you recognize… this girl? | 你认识…这个女孩吗? |
[23:29] | Her name’s Desiree McQuire. | 她叫戴丝瑞麦奎尔 |
[23:32] | I mean,you should. | 你应该认识 |
[23:33] | You’re in possession of her necklace,her rings… and I think these are her bracelets. | 你有她的项链 她的戒指… 这好像是她的手镯 |
[23:37] | And I’m going to go out on a limb here and… those gold hoop earrings-those are hers,too. | 我大胆猜测一下… 你那对金耳环也是她的吧 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | Yeah,yeah,I’ve been a bad girl. | 好啦 好啦 我不是个好女孩 |
[23:55] | I admit I got sticky fingers sometimes, | 我有时确实会小偷小摸 |
[23:56] | so…print me,book me,whatever it is. | 那就逮捕我吧 无所谓了 |
[24:01] | I’m just going to post bail and take a few days off work,so… | 我只要交了保释金 再歇几天班 就没事了 |
[24:05] | You’ll need more than a couple days. | 你可能要多歇几天了 |
[24:07] | I know how you robbed her. | 我知道你是怎样抢劫她的 |
[24:10] | You injected her with heroin. | 你给她注射了海洛因 |
[24:13] | When she was knocked out,you picked her clean. | 她昏迷时 你就把她抢得一干二净 |
[24:15] | The tough spot is, your fingerprint was on the syringe. | 不幸的是 你的指纹留在了注射器上 |
[24:18] | And let me guess. That was a new batch of heroin,right? | 我猜猜 那是一批新的海洛因 对吧? |
[24:23] | Well,you know… the weekend cleaned me out,so I had to improvise. | 你也知道…这周末我把钱都花光了 所以不得不临时凑合 |
[24:28] | So I got it from a new seller,but I didn’t sell it, so… it’s just robbery. | 我是从一个新卖家那里买的 但我没有卖 所以…这只是抢劫 |
[24:39] | Right? | 不是吗? |
[24:40] | No. No,unfortunately,Miss McQuire died – of a heroin overdose. | 不是 很不幸 麦奎尔小姐 由于注射海洛因过量而导致死亡 |
[24:47] | It’s felony murder. | 这是谋杀重罪 |
[24:48] | You gave her a hot shot, hotshot. | 你给了她致命一击 |
[24:52] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[24:55] | You’ve been a bad girl. | 你不是个好女孩 |
[25:01] | Brass ran Anya Sanchez’s Which means a ham sandwich fcredit cards. | 布拉斯查了安雅桑切斯的信用卡记录 |
[25:03] | She’s been renting out cabanas at every pool party in town. | 她一直在出租各大游泳池派对的更衣室 |
[25:06] | She had quite an attitude till she realized she’d gone from thief to murderer, | 在意识到自己从小偷变成杀人犯前 她态度还挺嚣张 |
[25:09] | but I don’t think she had anything to do with our shark attack. | 不过我觉得 她应该跟鲨鱼袭击没什么关系 |
[25:12] | Two separate events. | 两件不相干的事 |
[25:13] | Yeah,sounds like it. | 对 应该是 |
[25:14] | So we’re still chasing the idiot who put the shark in the water. | 所以我们还得找到那个把鲨鱼放到水里的白痴 |
[25:17] | Which is attempted murder on everyone in Boozell’s pool. | 他蓄意谋杀布兹尔泳池里的所有人 |
[25:21] | All right,based on her condition, I’d say she’s a young one. | 根据她的情况 我敢说 她只是条小鲨鱼 |
[25:24] | No more than five or six. | 不会超过五六岁 |
[25:26] | Under normal circumstances, not exposed to the pool’s filtration system, | 在一般情况下 如果不接触泳池过滤系统的话 |
[25:30] | she could have lived another 30 years. | 它能再活三十年 |
[25:32] | Doctor,care to do the honors? | 大夫 想来帮我一把? |
[25:34] | Why not? | 为何不呢? |
[25:45] | Dr. Langston. | 兰斯顿博士 |
[25:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:55] | That’s… that’s better. | 这把…更好点 |
[25:57] | See if you can get those spreaders in there. | 看看能不能再发现点蛛丝马迹 |
[26:07] | That is one huge gut. | 肠子真大 |
[26:09] | She is an eating machine. | 它就是个食人机器 |
[26:20] | All right. You mind if I take a look? | 好吧 介意让我看下吗? |
[26:21] | Be my guest. | 请吧 |
[26:22] | All right,let’s see what we got. | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[26:26] | Now,this shark is definitely from the wild. | 这条鲨鱼肯定是野生的 |
[26:29] | You can tell by the species she was eating. | 可以根据它吃的东西种类来判断 |
[26:32] | You got mackerel… | 有鲭鱼… |
[26:34] | Here we go. Excuse me. | 这个 麻烦让下 |
[26:36] | And some eel. | 一些鳗鱼 |
[26:38] | A little squid. | 一点儿乌贼 |
[26:41] | Ah. Got,uh,even some baby shark. | 还有鲨鱼幼崽 |
[26:44] | Zebra,blacktip. | 斑纹鲨 黑梢真鲨 |
[26:48] | Found off the Florida Keys. | 常出没佛罗里达礁岛群 |
[26:49] | What I cannot tell you is how she got here. | 我无法告诉你们它怎么跑到这儿的 |
[26:52] | There are collectors who capture sharks out of the ocean. | 是有收藏者从海里捕鲨 |
[26:55] | They’re legit if they have permits. | 只要他们有执照就合法 |
[26:58] | But the sharks are almost impossible to track. | 但鲨鱼行踪莫测 |
[27:01] | Well,thank you,Dr. Holloway. You’ve been very helpful. | 多谢 霍洛韦医生 你提供了很大的帮助 |
[27:04] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[27:09] | Helpful? | 帮助? |
[27:11] | He’s not a Shark Week watcher. | 他都不看<鲨鱼周刊> |
[27:13] | Most aquariums get their sharks from captive breeding programs. | 大部分水族馆都从人工饲养项目中获得鲨鱼 |
[27:17] | Right. | 对 |
[27:23] | Where does a wild shark get freshly-cut pieces of fish? | 野生鲨鱼能从哪得到 一块新切好的鱼肉? |
[27:27] | The doctor’s a liar. | 那医生是骗子 |
[27:29] | You know,I’ve taken the tour at Mandalay Bay. | 我去过曼德勒海湾赌场饭店玩 |
[27:32] | You know,the one with the audio guide to your ear. | 耳朵上佩戴语音导游的那种 |
[27:35] | I hate those things. | 我讨厌那玩意儿 |
[27:36] | I love them. You learn stuff. | 我很喜欢 能学点儿东西 |
[27:37] | Sharks in captivity have to be tagged. | 被圈养的鲨鱼需要标记 |
[27:39] | It’s like bringing a DB into autopsy without a toe tag. | 就好像尸检的尸体没有带标牌 |
[27:43] | I am telling you-this shark was shark-napped out of some casino. | 我是说这条鲨鱼是从赌场出来的 |
[27:48] | I believe you,Doc. | 我相信你 医生 |
[27:57] | You ever known shark skin to be smooth? | 你知道鲨鱼皮特别光滑吗? |
[27:59] | Feel that – right there. | 摸摸看 就这儿 |
[28:03] | It’s almost as if it was sanded down. | 好像都磨糙了 |
[28:05] | Well,if you can do it with the VIN number of a car, why not a shark? | 既然都能查到一辆车的车牌号码 干嘛不查查鲨鱼的? |
[28:34] | Genus: Galeocerdo. | 类: 鼬蛟科 |
[28:36] | Species: cuvier. | 物种: 真鲨科 |
[28:39] | Galeocerdo cuvier – GC. | 鼬鲨 |
[28:41] | So the first two letters of the I.D. are genus and species. | 编码的前两个字母是种类与科目 |
[28:45] | Right. The next two numbers denote the year that the shark was purchased. | 对 下面两个数字表示买鲨鱼的年份 |
[28:49] | One zero means 2010. | 10是2010年 |
[28:51] | And zero three means it was the third tiger shark purchased for that particular aquarium. | 03的意思是这家水族馆买的第三条虎鲨 |
[28:57] | And there are only a handful of aquariums in Vegas that have sharks. | 在拉斯维加斯有鲨鱼的水族馆数量有限 |
[29:02] | I’ve got the list right here. | 我现在就有名单 |
[29:05] | And I think I know who I’m going to talk to first. | 我知道先去找谁 |
[29:09] | Well,Mr. Macklin, that is your shark. | 麦克林先生 这是你的鲨鱼 |
[29:15] | At least,it was your shark until it took a dip in Mr. Boozell’s pool. | 至少在它潜到布兹尔先生的泳池之前都算是你的鲨鱼 |
[29:21] | And,Mr. Macklin, let me remind you of your own words. | 还有麦克林先生 我还记得您说的 |
[29:26] | “If there’s a shark missing from my property, I’d be the first to know. “ | “如果有鲨鱼丢失 我是第一个知道的” |
[29:32] | Here’s the thing. | 是这么回事 |
[29:33] | As of,uh,yesterday,I’m not missing a shark. | 昨天的时候 我鲨鱼没丢 |
[29:38] | But,last week,I had a shark with a tapeworm. | 但是上周 我一条鲨鱼长了寄生虫 |
[29:41] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[29:42] | Yeah,I got a $50,000 shark that’s eating me out of house and home, eating all my baby sharks. | 对 一条五万块的鲨鱼吃了所有鲨鱼幼崽 吃的我倾家荡产 |
[29:47] | Do you know how much it costs to ship a zebra or blacktip to Vegas? | 你知道运一条斑纹鲨或者黑梢真鲨 到拉斯维加斯要多少钱吗? |
[29:50] | How much? | 多少? |
[29:51] | 15 grand a fish. Yeah. | 一条鱼一万五 |
[29:54] | And this tiger shark is eating them up like potato chips. | 这虎鲨像吃薯片一样吃了他们 |
[29:58] | See,my goal on my property is to provide a tranquil aquarium for my guests as they check in. | 我想用这些建一个宁静的水族馆 招待游客 |
[30:03] | And instead,I’ve got a 200-pound eating machine that’s tearing up my tank | 但相反 我却弄了个200磅的食人机 把水族箱弄坏了 |
[30:08] | before my guests can even get their freaking key cards. | 我的客人都还没进门呢 |
[30:11] | So I,uh,checked the shark out early. I got rid of it. | 所以 我早些时候把这条鲨鱼弄出去了 |
[30:14] | How did you get rid of it? | 你怎么弄出去的? |
[30:15] | I called my guy – the guy who takes care of my fish. Um… Aquavet. | 我打电话给那个照顾我鱼的人 那个海洋生物兽医 |
[30:19] | Dr. Holloway. | 霍洛韦医生 |
[30:19] | He handles all the properties. He came by,picked it up. | 他处理这些东西 他过来 把它带走 |
[30:23] | Oh,and,uh,speaking of my words, it went a little something like this- | 按我的话说 就有点儿像 |
[30:28] | “You get that disposal with a fin off my property, before I turn it into a buffet special. “ | “在我把它端上自助餐桌之前赶紧把那带鱼翅的家伙处理掉” |
[30:33] | – I got something to say! You think I don’t know cops with cell phones? – You gotta be kidding me! | – 我有话要说 你以为我不知道警察有手机吗? – 你开什么玩笑 |
[30:36] | Who do you think dimed you out to let me know you’re here? | 你以为谁能让我知道来这儿找你? |
[30:39] | – I’m on to you,Macklin. Yeah,I want a piece of you. – You feelin’ tough?! You want a piece of me? Okay… | – 我找你算账 麦克林 我要撕了你 – 现在难过了吧? 想要撕了我? 好吧… |
[30:41] | – You want too far this time with that shark. – You just keep talking. | – 鲨鱼这事你搞的太过分了 – 你就是唠叨 |
[30:44] | – You crossed the line. – It’s all going on record. You keep talking. | – 你太过分了 – 都会被记录下来的 你接着说啊 |
[30:45] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[30:48] | This interview’s over. | 审讯结束了 |
[30:49] | Escort them out of here. | 送他们离开 |
[30:51] | Come on,let’s go. | 过来 走吧 |
[31:01] | Talk about shark-infested waters. | 这里才是鲨鱼常出没的水域 |
[31:22] | Bring it back when you take the boot off. | 你们下班时候把它给我 |
[31:28] | Send a stretch. | 拿个方案过来 |
[31:31] | Yeah,Catherine,we got a bead on Dr. Holloway. | 对 凯瑟琳 我们正盯着霍洛韦医生 |
[31:33] | His office said he’s working at Macklin’s property, | 他办公室的人说他给麦克林工作 |
[31:36] | but we can’t seem to get him on the phone, so he must be in the water. | 但我们打不通他的电话 他应该在水下 |
[31:39] | We’ll call you as soon as we find out something else. | 我们一有线索就打给你 |
[31:42] | There you are. Mom,Mom,I got it. | 在这儿 妈妈 我照到了 |
[31:45] | It’s so cool. | 太棒了 |
[31:46] | I got a great picture! Come on! | 我拍了张很棒的照片 快来 |
[31:48] | Awfully fired up about taking a picture of a fish. | 拍鱼的照片都拍烦了 |
[31:51] | Well,you know,fish are beautiful. | 其实 鱼挺好看的 |
[31:55] | Not when you’re sleeping with them. | 你跟它们一起长眠就不好了 |
[31:56] | It’s Dr. Holloway. | 那是霍洛韦医生 |
[31:58] | Well,that explains why his cell phone went straight to voice mail. | 这倒是解释了 为何他的手机转到语音留言 |
[32:14] | First blush? | 开始就泛红? |
[32:16] | Pink. | 粉红色 |
[32:17] | What caused it? | 怎么弄得? |
[32:19] | Could be carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide,cyanide. | 可能是二氧化碳 一氧化碳 氰化物 |
[32:25] | Dealer’s choice,pal. | 得看犯人选的哪个 |
[32:42] | Hey. Where do you want this? | 嘿 你要这个干吗? |
[32:44] | Why don’t you put it in my mouth and shoot it with a high-powered rifle? | 你不如把这个放我嘴里 再用大火力的步枪打爆它 |
[32:48] | No way,man. Last thing I need’s another explosion. | 不可能 伙计 我才不要又爆炸一回 |
[32:51] | I’m just starting to get my hearing back. | 我刚恢复听力 |
[32:53] | I got to buck up. I got to get my shark face on. | 我得振作 变得冷面无私 |
[32:57] | Get tough. | 变得强硬 |
[32:58] | Good. You know,I have a tough job for a tough guy. | 很好 你知道艰苦的工作适合硬汉 |
[33:00] | Excellent. | 真好 |
[33:02] | I need to keep my mind off Wendy. | 我得别再想温迪 |
[33:03] | Okay,test the contents of the tank with quants,please. | 好吧 麻烦测一下这个气瓶里面的东西 |
[33:07] | Want to give me a heads up,let me know what I’m looking for? | 给我点儿提示吗 让我知道要找什么 |
[33:09] | Whatever turned our suspect into the Pink Panther. | 把嫌犯变成粉红豹(卡通人物)的东西 |
[33:56] | I found the pink culprit: it’s CO poisoning; carbon monoxide. | 犯人呈粉红色 是一氧化碳中毒 |
[34:00] | Someone tampered with Holloway’s scuba tank. | 有人偷换了霍洛韦的水下氧气瓶 |
[34:03] | I can tell you how. | 我能告诉你们怎么做 |
[34:04] | Also found hydrocarbons and nitrous oxides. | 我还发现了碳氢化合物与氧化亚氮 |
[34:06] | Both are by-products of an internal combustion engine. | 均是内燃机产生的副产品 |
[34:09] | You’re saying somebody filled his scuba tank with car exhaust? | 你是说有人用汽车排气口给氧气瓶充气 |
[34:13] | Well,it’s not that hard really. | 其实没那么难 |
[34:15] | You just take the compressor intake, put it next to the exhaust,and you’re in business. | 你就把压缩机的入口接到排气口 就搞定了 |
[34:19] | Even one percent of carbon monoxide can kill you. | 1%的一氧化碳就能致命 |
[34:21] | It binds 200 times tighter to hemoglobin than oxygen, | 它具有200倍的氧气吸附血红素能力 |
[34:24] | preventing the O2 from being distributed and absorbed by the body. | 阻止氧气的分散和被身体吸收 |
[34:28] | And you suffocate. | 受害者就会窒息而死 |
[34:30] | Yeah,and you turn pink. | 是的 还会变粉红色 |
[34:31] | We know that it was Macklin’s shark that ended up in Boozell’s pool. | 我们知道出现在布兹尔泳池里的是麦克林的鲨鱼 |
[34:35] | Probably put there by Dr. Holloway, who worked for both Macklin and Boozell. | 可能由曾为麦克林和布兹尔两家 都工作过的霍洛韦医生所为 |
[34:39] | So,who stood to gain more by the doctor’s untimely death, the Booze or the Mack? | 医生的不期而亡对谁更有好处? 布兹还是马克? |
[34:45] | Let’s run both scenarios. I’m the Mack. | 两种情况都想想 我是马克 |
[34:48] | I call up the Aquavet and I say, “Hey,man,you wanna make a little extra cash?” | 我联系兽医 说”嘿 想捞点外快吗? |
[34:52] | Sand the number off the reject shark from my tank, | “把我弃用的鲨鱼的识别码磨掉 |
[34:55] | “throw it in Boozell’s pool” so I that I can steal all his customers. | “扔进布兹尔的池子 好让我揽走他的客人 |
[34:57] | Only don’t tell the cops. “ | 别告诉警察” |
[34:59] | Oops. | 坏事了 |
[35:00] | Or I’m the Booze, and I call the Aquavet and I say, | 或者我是布兹 我联系兽医说 |
[35:04] | “Hey,I know Macklin paid you to put that shark into my pool to ruin me. | “我知道麦克林雇你把鲨鱼弄进我的泳池里捣乱 |
[35:09] | You’re a dead man. “ | 你死定了” |
[35:10] | Who’s got better motive? | 哪种动机更合理? |
[35:11] | We let the evidence decide. | 让证据说话吧 |
[35:13] | Ask the gentlemen to start their engines. | 让两位先生都发动引擎吧 |
[35:16] | I think I can narrow that down a bit. | 我可以缩小点范围 |
[35:19] | Based on the ratio of contaminants found in the exhaust,we’re looking for an older car. | 根据尾气中污染物比例 我们要找的是老型号的车 |
[35:25] | Pre -’70s… vintage. | 七十年代之前的古董车 |
[35:29] | Okay,Joe. | 好了 乔 |
[35:31] | Everyone in Vegas knows that you have a collection of classic cars. | 维加斯人人都知道你收藏古董车 |
[35:35] | You parade them up and down the Strip every year. | 你的车队每年都在拉斯维加斯大道游行 |
[35:38] | Your ’64 Aston Martin is pre-catalytic converter. | 你64款的阿斯顿马丁没有催化装换器 |
[35:42] | Puts out plenty of carbon monoxide. | 排放大量一氧化碳 |
[35:44] | The ratios of hydrocarbons and nitrous oxides matches the ratios that we found in Dr. Holloway’s scuba tank. | 碳氢化合物和一氧化碳的比例 与霍洛韦医生氧气瓶中的一致 |
[35:51] | Willows,I flunked science. | 威洛斯 我自然课不及格 |
[35:54] | Are you trying to say that my car killed Holloway? | 你想说我的车杀害了霍洛韦吗? |
[35:58] | Why would it do that? | 它为什么那么干? |
[36:00] | Because you knew that Macklin gave back a shark. | 因为你知道麦克林退还了一只鲨鱼 |
[36:02] | And you knew who he gave it to: the Aquavet. | 你还知道他给了谁: 兽医 |
[36:04] | And you figured that Macklin and the Aquavet were in cahoots,so you had him whacked. | 你发现兽医跟麦克林串通一气 所以你做掉了他 |
[36:08] | You want to talk old school,that’s dinosaur times. | 你想用老式方式解决 可那都是恐龙时代的玩意了 |
[36:11] | I’d rather not state the obvious, but my hotel is hot. | 我本不想申明 但我的酒店重重警戒 |
[36:16] | Crawling with cops. | 遍地警察 |
[36:18] | I can’t walk through my casino without bumping into you and that other one. | 我走过赌场总会被你跟另外一个撞见 |
[36:22] | You got the wrong guy. | 你抓错人了 |
[36:23] | Well,then how did the exhaust from your vehicle end up in Dr. Holloway’s tank? | 那你汽车的尾气怎么跑到 霍洛韦医生的氧气瓶里去了? |
[36:27] | What am I,one of those Mythbusters guys? | 我又不是”流言终结者” (科普电视节目 试验各种谣传和都市传奇) |
[36:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:33] | Look,when I was younger,the tit for tat was better than sex. | 我年轻时还觉得唇枪舌剑胜于滚床单 |
[36:38] | But these days it just gives me indigestion. | 但现在 这只会让我消化不良 |
[36:41] | So when Macklin invited me to dinner last night,I accepted. | 所以昨晚麦克林邀我晚餐时 我同意了 |
[36:45] | And when he said,”Let’s bury the hatchet,” I said, “Consider it squashed. “ | 他说”恩怨勾销吧” 我说”都过去了” |
[36:50] | We broke bread. His joint – Carne’s. | 我们共进了晚餐 在他的生鲜肉餐厅 |
[36:54] | That used to mean something. | 在过去那就代表承诺了 |
[36:55] | Well,it doesn’t mean that you’re off the hook. | 但并不意味着你摆脱嫌疑了 |
[36:57] | Willows, I’m telling you- cards up- | 威洛斯 告诉你 -我坦白说- |
[37:01] | all I can give you is my word. | 我能做的只有说实话 |
[37:03] | That used to mean something,too. | 在过去 这也代表了承诺 |
[37:29] | Sorry to hear about your friend. | 你朋友的事 我很遗憾 |
[37:32] | Good news is she came to you, and now it’s squashed. | 好的方面是 她来找你了 一切都过去了 |
[37:36] | But remember one thing,Mugs… | 但要记住 小傻瓜… |
[37:38] | just because you say it’s squashed, doesn’t mean it’s squashed. | 你说”都过去了” 并不意味着真正”过去了” |
[37:44] | Remember that,Catherine. | 记住 凯瑟琳 |
[38:10] | Evening,ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[38:12] | Oh,this is my spot. | 这是我的车位 |
[38:13] | But don’t go anywhere. I’ll need you. | 别走开 待会需要你 |
[38:15] | Hey,maybe I should call Mr. Macklin. | 或许我该告诉麦克林先生 |
[38:17] | Uh,on second thought,follow me. | 又想了想 还是跟我来吧 |
[38:19] | Any surveillance on property? | 地盘上有监控录像吗? |
[38:21] | Only inside. | 只有屋里有 |
[38:23] | And every car you valet ends up where? | 你代泊的车都停哪儿了? |
[38:26] | In the lot. | 停车场 |
[38:27] | And what about the boss’s cars, or the boss’s friends’ cars? | 老板和他朋友的车呢? |
[38:30] | We keep ’em right here. Easy access. No waiting. | 就放这儿 方便 不用排队 |
[38:32] | Can I go now,ladies? | 我能走了吗 女士们? |
[38:33] | no | 不能 |
[38:35] | You’re right, I have found | 你说得对 我有所发现 |
[38:46] | Uh,what is this? | 这是什么? |
[38:48] | I don’t know. I just park cars. | 不知道 我只管泊车 |
[38:50] | Smells like exhaust. | 有尾气味 |
[38:52] | Are you sure that you didn’t see somebody using this last night? | 你确定昨晚没见有人使用这个吗? |
[38:56] | No. | 没有 |
[39:00] | Oh,Sara,I think we’ve got ourselves an eyewitness. | 莎拉 看来找到目击者了 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:07] | You know the thing about ATM machines? | 你了解自动存款机吧? |
[39:10] | They take pictures every 15 seconds. | 它们每隔15秒就会自动拍照 |
[39:14] | And you know what they say about tiger sharks? | 知道人们怎么说虎鲨吗? |
[39:17] | They can’t close their mouths. | 它们总是闭不上嘴 |
[39:20] | Neither can valet parkers. | 泊车员也是 |
[39:22] | And this one gave you up faster than a natural blackjack. | 这家伙招供比起21点赢牌还快 |
[39:29] | No comment. | 不予评论 |
[39:30] | That’s beautiful. | 好极了 |
[39:32] | Beautiful. Let me tell you a story. | 很好 给你讲个故事 |
[39:34] | How about you spare me and not tell me a story? | 别烦我 别来讲故事了行吗? |
[39:37] | Once upon a time,there was this two-bit mogul who made a cheap play for a shark. | 从前 有个蹩足大亨的鲨鱼生意做砸了 |
[39:41] | He had buyer’s remorse, so he thought he’d pawn it off on his veterinarian. | 他后悔不迭 想要推给他的兽医 |
[39:46] | But then he had a better idea. | 但他有了更好的主意 |
[39:47] | He thought,”Maybe I’ll make some money. ” After all,it is Vegas. | 他想”或许该自己挣点钱” 毕竟 这儿是维加斯 |
[39:50] | “Maybe I’ll make the money back that I spent on the shark | “或许我能赚回花在鲨鱼上的钱 |
[39:53] | and stick it to my enemy at the same time. ” Earnest Boozell. | “并把它扔给我的对手欧内斯特布兹尔” |
[39:58] | So in order to make this scam work, he needs the help of the veterinarian. | 要让骗局奏效 就需要兽医的帮助 |
[40:01] | The veterinarian has the key to Boozell’s property and a means to dump it. | 兽医是打入布兹尔地盘 转移鲨鱼的关键 |
[40:05] | How am I doing so far,Catherine? | 我说的如何 凯瑟琳? |
[40:07] | Give him a couple more bites. | 再咬他几口 |
[40:08] | The Aquavet,he’s the victim. | 兽医 他才是受害者 |
[40:11] | He’s not very bright. | 他并不聪明 |
[40:13] | He was trying to remove the VIN number from the fin- the “fin” number- | 他想移除鱼鳍上的识别号 鱼鳍号 |
[40:18] | ’cause he thought that way,we couldn’t trace the shark back to you. | 他觉得那样 我们就不会从鲨鱼查到你了 |
[40:21] | Because if there was a missing shark on your property, | 因为如果丢了鲨鱼 |
[40:23] | you’d be the first to know,right? | 你会第一个知道 |
[40:25] | I don’t know what kind of financial arrangement you had with the veterinarian, | 我不知道你跟兽医谈了什么条件 |
[40:29] | but something happened, and he had to go. | 但出事了 必须干掉他 |
[40:32] | But you thought you’d cover your tracks, so you tampered with his scuba gear. | 你要摆脱嫌疑 所以给他氧气瓶动了手脚 |
[40:35] | And you thought you’d lay that off on Boozell,as well. | 你还想赖给布兹尔 |
[40:38] | Why’d you do that? I thought it was “squashed”? | 为什么这么做? 不是”都过去了”吗? |
[40:42] | So now our story comes to an end. | 故事该结局了 |
[40:46] | You’re going down for murder… hook,line and sinker. | 你要为谋杀负责 是你发起 策划 落实 |
[41:01] | Now you know the little secret. | 现在你知道这个秘密了 |
[41:03] | Everyone thinks that this is for the guests, but it’s really for me. | 人人都以为这是为客人而设 其实是为我自己 |
[41:09] | Spoken like a free man. | 重获自由的口气 |
[41:12] | I was wrong about you. | 我之前看错你了 |
[41:15] | I thought you were just like your old man. | 我以为你跟你爹一样 |
[41:17] | How’s that? | 怎么? |
[41:19] | Passionate,hardworking, driven by money? | 激情 勤奋 唯利是图? |
[41:22] | Two out of the three. | 说对两样 |
[41:24] | Which two? | 哪两样? |
[41:25] | Passionate,hardworking. | 激情 勤奋 |
[41:28] | The truth is,I’m driven by the money,too, just like your father. | 事实上 我跟你父亲一样唯利是图 |
[41:32] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[41:33] | You’re different than us. | 你跟我们不同 |
[41:36] | Now I can see where the greatness comes from. | 现在我看清你的伟大之处了 |
[41:39] | Thank you… for the compliment. | 多谢夸奖 |
[41:45] | Squashed? | 都过去了? |
[41:50] | I don’t swim with sharks. | 我可不跟狂鲨结伴 犯罪现场调查 |