时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Willows: Haskell reached out from prison, | Haskell在监狱里开了口 |
[00:03] | said he had something to offer on the Dr. Jekyll case. | 说他有Jekyll医生一案的线索 |
[00:05] | Brass: Were you two gonna fly this over my head? This was my decision, Jim. | 你们就准备不经我同意吗? 这是我的决定 Jim |
[00:08] | Hey, last time I checked, CSI worked for me. | 嘿 据我所知 CSI是为我干活的 |
[00:10] | You need me; I don’t need you. | 你需要我 而我不需要你 |
[00:12] | I give you good information. I got you to the place. | 我给你有用讯息 我指引你查到地点 |
[00:15] | Stokes: Go back there and see what that guy’s going. | 到后面看看那家伙在干嘛 |
[00:16] | (Gunshots) Clark! | 走 |
[00:18] | Come on, I’ll buy you a drink at P.J.’s. I’ll catch up to you. | 去PJ酒吧请你喝一杯 我会追上你的 |
[00:20] | You killed Jekyll. | 你杀了Jekyll |
[00:22] | You look like you came out of it relatively unscathed. | 你看上去就像丝毫未受过影响 |
[00:24] | Good-bye, Nate. | 再见 |
[00:28] | (Groaning) | Nate 马上派救护车到监狱来 |
[00:30] | (Weak, gasping breaths) | |
[00:39] | (Gasping weakly) | |
[00:41] | Haskell… | |
[00:44] | (Alarm blaring) | |
[00:46] | Man: Get in there! | |
[00:51] | (Electrical crackling, buzzing) | |
[00:58] | I need emergency to lockup right now. | |
[01:01] | Come on. Come on… | 快点 快点 |
[01:02] | Let’s move! | 走吧! |
[01:04] | Haskell: Ray! Ray! Ray! | |
[01:06] | Come on! Ray! | 过来! |
[01:07] | Lockdown! | 锁住他! |
[01:09] | Ray! | |
[01:11] | Willows: Ray. | |
[01:14] | Ray | Ray, it’s Catherine. |
[01:15] | It’s okay. | 我是Catherine 没事了 |
[01:17] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[01:19] | EMT: All right, guys, watch out. We’re coming through! | 好的 让一让 我们要过去 |
[01:21] | Stay with me, ray. | 坚持住 Ray |
[01:23] | Get set up. Nurse: I’ve tried paging ultrasound. | 做好准备 |
[01:25] | They’re not responding. | 我传呼了超声室 没人接 |
[01:27] | Go another one coming in… watch it! | 又来一个病人 看着点! |
[01:29] | Doctor: Call respiratory… | 联系呼吸科 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna need to intubate him. | 我要给他气管插管 |
[01:31] | Okay, set him here. | 好 把他放这边 |
[01:32] | Doctor: Ray, can you hear me? | Ray 听到我说话吗? |
[01:35] | Nurse: Respiratory on the way. | 呼吸科的人马上到 |
[01:36] | Can you hear me? | 听到我说话吗? |
[01:38] | Ray? | 他可以稍后处理 |
[01:41] | He can wait. | |
[01:45] | Doctor: He’s seizing… give me five milligrams of perced. | 他癫痫发作了 给我5毫克的镇静剂 |
[01:47] | Open the I.V…. Wide open. | 准备静脉注射…扩张血管 |
[01:50] | Nurse: I’m going to start a second line, | 我正要扩张第二路 |
[01:52] | try to get some blood. (Alarm beeping) | 去拿点血来 |
[01:58] | Tech: BP’s 70/40. | 血压70/40 |
[01:59] | Pulse is 140. He’s crashing. | 心率140 |
[02:00] | Doctor: Prep O.R. | 他要休克了 准备手术 |
[02:02] | Gotta open him up, see what’s going on inside. | 要剖腹探查 |
[02:05] | Call X-ray! Got a stat chest! | 叫X光室 快点拍个胸片! |
[02:09] | Ray… | Ray… |
[02:12] | Would you like to pray together? | 想和我一起祈祷吗? |
[02:15] | Don’t be ashamed. | 不要羞愧 |
[02:16] | All the others did. | 别人都这样做 |
[02:19] | (Panting, gasping) | |
[02:22] | (Panting, gasping) | |
[02:26] | You’re gonna be all right, ray. | 你会没事的 Ray |
[02:27] | Stokes: You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[02:31] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[02:32] | (Echoing): ray… you’re gonna be all right. | Ray… 你会没事的 |
[02:36] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[02:38] | Doctor: Call the O.R., tell ’em we’re on the way right now. | 联系手术室 说我们现在就过去 |
[02:40] | You’re gonna be okay. All right, let’s move him. Here we go. | 你会没事的! 好 推走吧 |
[02:45] | Tech: Clear, please! | 请让一让! |
[03:23] | (Quietly): I know your heart’s | 我知道你心里难过 |
[03:25] | Nick in the right place, Nick, | |
[03:27] | but the family, | 但如果你不呆在这里 |
[03:28] | would be more comfortable if you weren’t here. | 他的家人会更好受一点 |
[03:31] | Now, I’ve been where you are, | 我也曾有过这种经历 |
[03:33] | I know how you feel, but sometimes | 我明白你的感受 |
[03:35] | the best thing is just to walk away. | 但有时 |
[03:38] | Okay? | 离开是最好的选择 好吗? |
[03:40] | That’s the right thing. | 这样做才好 |
[03:49] | Ecklie: Officer Franklin Clark died a hero. | Franklin Clark警官英勇献身 |
[03:54] | He wore the badge proudly, | 他以警徽为荣 |
[03:56] | and he saw his life tragically cut short | 将职责置于首位 |
[03:59] | when he put duty ahead of all else. | 不幸结束了短暂的生命 |
[04:03] | He will be remembered as a family man… | 人们将缅怀他 |
[04:08] | As a friend… | 作为家人 作为朋友 |
[04:09] | And all of us who knew him, | 我们每一个认识他的人 |
[04:12] | who will always remember him, | 都将永远铭记他 |
[04:15] | we stand shoulder to shoulder | 在此比肩而立 |
[04:18] | in honoring his memory. | 赞颂他的事迹 |
[04:23] | To officer Clark’s children, Tarik and Brandon, | 对Clark警官的孩子 |
[04:27] | we promise you today… | Tarik和Brandon 我们在此承诺 |
[04:31] | (Over radio): that we will never let you forget | 不会让你们忘记 |
[04:33] | what a great man your dad was. | 你们的父亲是个多么伟大的人 |
[04:36] | Go back there and see what that guy’s doing. | 到后面看看那家伙在干嘛 |
[04:40] | Ecklie: And as you stand with your family… | 你们正和家人在一起 |
[04:47] | …Know that we are your family, too. | 请记住 我们也是你们的家人 |
[04:50] | You will never be alone. | 你们将永远不会孤单 |
[04:54] | Officer: Atten-hut! | 举枪 |
[04:56] | Ready… | 准备…放! |
[04:58] | (Bagpipes play “amazing grace”) …Fire! | |
[05:00] | Shotgun! | 有枪击! |
[05:01] | Fire! (Rifles fire) | 放! |
[05:02] | Stokes: Clark! | |
[05:03] | (Rifles fire) Fire! | |
[05:05] | Quarter arms. | 收枪! |
[05:07] | Dispatch (Over radio): Control advising all units, | 派遣中心通知所有单位 |
[05:09] | Franklin officer Franklin Clark, | |
[05:11] | p-number 4-3-5-2-8-4… | Clark警官 |
[05:14] | (voice breaking): Secure, final. | 警号435284 |
[05:18] | (Bagpipes continue playing “amazing grace”) | 确认安全 结束 |
[05:37] | (“Amazing grace” continues in distance) | |
[05:56] | (Quiet, rhythmic clicking) | |
[06:01] | (Clicking) | |
[06:24] | (People screaming) | |
[06:36] | Stokes: No, no, go back, go back, go back! | 不 不行 |
[06:38] | (Gunshots) | 回去 退回去! 扔下枪 |
[06:40] | There’s another bomb! | 还有一个炸弹! |
[06:44] | CBS, c.S.I. Productions, | 海贼女御 Echo wangkkyy 犯罪现场调查 对 有3次爆炸 |
[06:48] | and Toyota. | |
[06:51] | ¶ Who… are you? ¶ | |
[06:54] | ¶ who, who, who, who? ¶ | |
[06:57] | ¶ who… are you? ¶ | |
[07:00] | ¶ who, who, who, who? ¶ | |
[07:02] | ¶ I really wanna know ¶ | |
[07:04] | ¶ who… are you? ¶ | |
[07:07] | ¶ oh-oh-oh ¶ ¶ who… ¶ | |
[07:08] | ¶ come on, tell me who are you, you, you ¶ | |
[07:12] | ¶ are you! ¶ | |
[07:25] | Ecklie: Yeah, three explosions, yes. | |
[07:28] | Two fatalities, about, uh, | 2人死亡 |
[07:31] | a dozen injured, | 大概十几人受伤 其中3人重伤 |
[07:33] | three critical. | 本来事态会更糟的 |
[07:36] | Well, it could have been a lot worse. | 不是 市长先生 |
[07:39] | No, Mr. Mayor, I’m not trying to minimize the situation. | 我不是想大事化小 |
[07:42] | Look, do yourself a favor, turn on your television. | 听着 帮个忙 |
[07:45] | Nicky… can you hear me? | 自己开电视看吧 Nicky… |
[07:48] | Tinnitis. (Vomits) | 能听到我说话吗? 耳鸣 |
[07:51] | It’s temporary. So is the nausea. | 是暂时性的 恶心呕吐也是 |
[07:52] | Normal after you get hit with a blast wave. | 在爆炸冲击波后很常见 |
[07:56] | (Loudly): I think I popped a couple stitches. | 我觉得 可能有几针迸裂了 – |
[07:59] | What tipped you off? | 是什么提醒了你? – 什么? |
[08:00] | – What? What tipped you off | |
[08:02] | about the explosion? | 是什么提醒你有爆炸物的? |
[08:04] | Periplaneta americana. | – 美洲大蠊 |
[08:05] | – Cockroaches? Yeah, they were | |
[08:07] | all over the van… you know, | 蟑螂? |
[08:08] | daylight’s not really their thing. | – 对 |
[08:10] | I think they were attracted | 爬满了车子 |
[08:11] | to the clicking sound of the detonators, | 可它们通常是夜猫子 我觉得 |
[08:13] | like a mating call or something. | 它们是被雷管的滴答声吸引 听起来像求偶信号之类 |
[08:15] | Hey, thank God okay. | 嘿 感谢上帝 你没事 Nick |
[08:16] | You’re okay, Nick. | Nate Haskell干的 |
[08:17] | Nate Haskell did this. | 如果他好好待在监狱里 |
[08:18] | And if he’d stayed in prison where he belongs, | 我也不会损失2名警员了 |
[08:21] | I wouldn’t have lost two of my men. It’s always easy to quarterback after the fact. | 当事后诸葛真是容易啊 |
[08:26] | Bomb squad says | 拆弹小组说一切安全 现场交给你了 |
[08:28] | it’s all clear, it’s yours. All right, well, | 好的 |
[08:30] | I’m gonna need video from all the news teams. | 我要媒体拍到的所有影像 地面和航拍的都要 |
[08:32] | On the ground and in the air. Okay. | 好 |
[08:35] | Catch up with you later. | 一会儿给你 |
[08:40] | Oh, Nicky, why are you flanking me? | 噢 Nicky |
[08:42] | You’ve already been a hero today. | 你跟来干嘛? 你今天已经很英勇了 去医院吧 |
[08:44] | Go to the hospital. | 我听不见 |
[08:46] | I can’t hear you. The hospital! | 医院! |
[08:48] | Not so fast. | 别急着走 |
[08:50] | This jacket’s evidence. | 这件外套是证物 |
[08:52] | Now, that was my best suit. | 这可是我最好的西装 |
[08:55] | Have you seen your car? | 看见你的车了没? |
[09:01] | Newsman: Investigators are combing through the debris, | 调查者正在现场残骸里搜寻 |
[09:04] | looking for clues that might identify the perpetrators | 想找到线索 查出犯下如此滔天大罪的罪犯 |
[09:08] | of this horrendous crime. | 没有人出面声明对此次爆炸负责 |
[09:10] | No one has stepped forward | |
[09:11] | to claim credit for the bombing. | 来自拉斯维加斯警署内部的消息称 |
[09:13] | Sources within LVPD admit they have no solid lead… | 他们还没有切实的证据… 觉得怎么样 |
[09:15] | How you feeling, man? | 伙计? |
[09:16] | (Sighs quietly) | Nick怎么样了? 他幸运地活下来了 |
[09:19] | How’s Nick? | |
[09:21] | He’s lucky to be alive. | |
[09:24] | Langston: That’s the fourth | 就5分钟 我都看见4条拆弹犬了 |
[09:27] | bomb dog in five minutes. | 我们是不是该撤离了? |
[09:28] | Should we evacuate? | 只是以防万一 |
[09:29] | Just a precaution. | 只是以防万一 你知道这个按钮是干嘛的 |
[09:31] | (Labored breathing) | 对吗? 吗啡让我有点神智不清 好吧 |
[09:33] | You know what this button’s for, right? | |
[09:36] | Morphine clouds my thinking. | |
[09:39] | Okay. | |
[09:40] | You’re thinking Haskell did this? | 你觉得是Haskell干的? |
[09:43] | But how’d he do it? | 但他是怎么做到的? |
[09:45] | I mean, his mail | 他的邮件和电话都受到监狱监控 |
[09:46] | and his phone calls are monitored by the penitentiary. | 他也没和同狱的犯人有接触 |
[09:48] | He has no contact with other inmates. | 他肯定在外面有接应 |
[09:51] | He’d have had to have outside help. | 我是说 他以前也有过帮手 |
[09:52] | I mean, he’s used acolytes before. | 把我的电脑给我…还有手机 Jim |
[09:56] | I need my laptop… And my cell phone, Jim. | 拜托 Ray 就消停点吧 |
[10:00] | Come on, ray, give it a rest. | 还有充电器 |
[10:01] | Don’t forget my charger. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:07] | I still owe you that drink. | 我还得请你喝酒 |
[10:09] | Jim… | Jim… 和Haskell谈谈 |
[10:10] | You talk to Haskell, you play your game, not his. | 得主动点 别让他牵着鼻子走 |
[10:13] | (Quietly): Okay. | 好 |
[10:20] | Man’s got an amazing attitude for a guy who lost a kidney. | 对一个少了一只肾的人来说 他心态还真好 |
[10:23] | Does he know that? Mm-hmm. | 他知道吗? |
[10:25] | Fortunately, God gave him two. | 幸运的是 上帝给了他两只肾 |
[10:36] | How’s ray? | Ray怎么样了? |
[10:40] | He’s gonna make a full recovery. | 他会完全康复的 |
[10:43] | Thank goodness. | 感谢上帝 |
[10:45] | I want ray to live a long, long time, | 我希望Ray能长命百岁 |
[10:47] | so that every time he unzips his pants to take a leak | 这样 他每次拉裤子撒尿时就能想到我了 |
[10:51] | he’ll think of me. | 对的 |
[10:52] | Yeah, he’ll always remember what a putz you are. | 他会永远记得你有多傻逼 |
[10:56] | You know, you’re a smart guy, Nate. | 知道吗 你很聪明 Nate |
[10:58] | You’ve been three steps ahead of us during this whole game. | 这场游戏中你比我们领先3个身位了 |
[11:01] | Four. | 4个 |
[11:02] | Well, five. | 或者5个 |
[11:04] | But you’re here | 但你是想知道我是不是想来场爆炸 |
[11:05] | to see if I decided to go out… | 然后借机出去? |
[11:08] | With a bang. | 你有吗? |
[11:10] | Did you? | 你会和别人不一样吗? |
[11:12] | What’s different about you? | 多好啊 |
[11:14] | This has been so nice. | 你是第一个来看我的人 |
[11:15] | You’re my first visitor. | 让我猜猜 |
[11:17] | Let me guess. | 这次爆炸让你变得友善温和了 |
[11:19] | The blast turned over this new kinder, gentler leaf | |
[11:23] | in you. If you don’t mind, | 你不介意的话 |
[11:25] | I’d like to eat my lunch. | 我要吃午餐了 |
[11:27] | Could you untie me, please? | 能把我松开吗 |
[11:33] | Bon appétit. | 拜托? 祝你好胃口 |
[11:35] | Your next meal will be through a hole | 你下一顿就只能透过牢门送过来了 |
[11:37] | in a cell door. | 把他带回Ely |
[11:40] | Take him back to Ely. (Sighs) | 那些是汽车炸弹中还未爆炸的硝酸铵 |
[11:48] | Woman: Those, uh, | |
[11:51] | prills are unexploded ammonium nitrate | |
[11:53] | from your van bomb. | |
[11:55] | You know, you’re lucky only one of those barrel(Sighs) | 知道吗 你很幸运只有一管炸药爆了 |
[11:56] | Woman: Those, uh, | 否则我们都会被掀翻在地 |
[11:57] | prills are unexploded ammonium nitrate | 就像被油灰刀或刮铲一把抄起一样 |
[12:01] | or a spatula. Or with a putty knife. Yeah. The | 对嘛 |
[12:04] | new bomb tech, huh? | 新的高科技炸弹? |
[12:06] | You’re Monahan, right? | 你是Monahan 对吧? |
[12:07] | Anyone crazy enough to wave a pistol | 你是那个朝上百个警察挥枪的疯子… |
[12:10] | at 100 armed cops… | |
[12:12] | You can call me Kacey. | 叫我Kacey好了 |
[12:14] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[12:15] | All right, the brains of the bomb | 炸弹控制装置通常都掉在20码内 重的东西飞得远些 引爆装置一般比较轻 控制装置应该会带我们找到幕后黑手 |
[12:17] | are usually within the first 20 yards. | |
[12:19] | Heavier stuff flies farther. | |
[12:21] | Detonators tend to be light. | |
[12:23] | And the brains should lead us | |
[12:26] | to our big bad bomber. | |
[13:09] | Bomb was designed to maximize chaos… injuries. | 炸弹是用来制造大规模动乱 或人员伤亡的 |
[13:14] | Well, the good news… it’s left us a lot of evidence. | 好消息是–它会留下很多证据 |
[13:46] | That looks like brain matter. | 那个貌似是控制装置 |
[13:52] | (Inhales) | 手机引爆器 从伊拉克回来后就没见过这玩意了 |
[13:54] | Cell phone detonator. | |
[13:56] | I haven’t seen one of these since Iraq. | |
[13:58] | Does a cell phone trigger make a clicking sound? | 手机引爆器会发出滴答声吗? |
[14:01] | Not usually. | 通常不会 |
[14:03] | We have got | 我们有3个不同的炸弹 |
[14:04] | three different bombs. | 这意味着 |
[14:06] | Which means, there’s possibly three detonators. | 一共有3个引爆装置 这是爆炸现场的合成图 |
[14:09] | Willows: This is a composite image of the bomb site. | 质谱联用仪从棺木和碑石残骸中 |
[14:12] | GCMS identified residue from the casket and tombstone bombs | 检测到了无烟火药 |
[14:15] | as smokeless gunpowder. | 具体说来 是Nosumi |
[14:16] | Specifically, nosumi pro formula four. | Pro四号配方 随便哪家枪药店都能买到 |
[14:19] | You can buy it at any gun store. | 这说明前2个炸弹属于低爆炸性装置 |
[14:21] | What it tells us is that the first two bombs were | 低爆炸性 |
[14:24] | low explosive devices. | 什么意思? |
[14:26] | Low explosive. Why? | 原料易得 |
[14:28] | Easy to acquire, easy to build. | 制造简易 |
[14:30] | The van bomb’s a different story. | 那个汽车炸弹就不同了 它是高爆炸弹 |
[14:32] | ANFO– It’s high-explosive. | |
[14:34] | Anfo… ammonium nitrate, fuel oil. | 硝酸铵 |
[14:36] | Same stuff that destroyed | 燃油 炸掉俄克拉荷马市联邦大厦的也是这东西 |
[14:37] | the federal building in Oklahoma city. | (1995年发生的恐怖爆炸案) 对 |
[14:39] | Willows: Yeah, it was the kill bomb. | 这个才是用来杀人的 他是怎么把炸药放过来的? |
[14:41] | Well, how do we think the bombs got there? | 棺材里的炸弹在殡仪馆时 |
[14:43] | The casket bomb was placed | 就被放在Clark警官的尸体旁边 |
[14:44] | with officer Clark’s body at the funeral home. | 那里全天24小时开放 |
[14:46] | It’s open 24/7. There’s no security. | 又没有保安 |
[14:48] | The claymore was placed in a flower arrangement, | 一家名为Bouquet |
[14:52] | which was delivered by a company called, uh, | Builders的公司 送来的花里放了一颗克莱莫地雷 |
[14:54] | bouquet builders. Now, | 他们两天前丢了一辆车 |
[14:56] | they reported their van stolen two days ago. | 现在倒是想起来报案了 |
[14:58] | Let’s go back to the low explosive devices. | 还是先看看那两个低爆装置吧 |
[15:01] | First one… | 首先是– 棺材里的炸弹 |
[15:02] | the casket bomb, was designed | 目的是制造恐慌 而非杀人 警察都接受过专业训练 |
[15:04] | to scare, not to kill. | 懂得在交火时寻找掩体 现场的掩体只有那些墓碑 刚好在第2颗炸弹的爆炸范围内 |
[15:07] | (Explosion, people screaming) | 于是 就只剩下一条路可退– 退向汽车炸弹的爆炸范围 |
[15:10] | Langston: Cops are trained to take cover under fire. | |
[15:14] | The only cover was the tombstones, | |
[15:17] | right in the path of the second bomb. | |
[15:21] | There was only one way to go… | |
[15:23] | right into the path of the van bomb. | |
[15:26] | (Beeping quietly) | |
[15:31] | (People screaming) | |
[15:33] | Shock. | 惊吓 |
[15:35] | Run. | 逃跑 |
[15:37] | Kill. | 死亡 |
[15:39] | Bombers are unlike any other criminals, except poisoners. | 炸弹客不像其他罪犯 更像是下毒者 |
[15:42] | They plan meticulously, they nurse long grudges, | 他们小心翼翼地计划 |
[15:45] | and they retaliate far out of proportion | 积累经年的怨恨 为自己受到的点滴伤害大肆报复 |
[15:47] | to any injury they feel they’ve received. | 听起来好像是Nate |
[15:48] | That sounds like Nate Haskell. | Haskell的手法 Nate |
[15:50] | Nate Haskell likes to kill people one at a time. | Haskell喜欢一次杀一个人 没错 |
[15:53] | Yeah, he gets off on the intimacy | 他喜欢享受别人遭受痛苦 缓慢死去的过程 |
[15:55] | of inflicting pain and slow death. | 他不是一个大规模屠杀者 |
[15:57] | He’s not one for mass murder. | 你是说这次的犯人不是Nate |
[15:58] | Haskell? Are you saying it wasn’t Nate Haskell? | |
[15:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:01] | Then who the hell is it? | 那会是哪个该天杀的? |
[16:03] | Someone with a grudge against cops. | 某个对警察积怨已深的家伙 回家去 |
[16:18] | (Groans) | Nicky 你累了 |
[16:24] | (Sighs) | |
[16:27] | Go home, Nicky. | |
[16:29] | You’re tired. | |
[16:33] | No, I’m-I’m… I’m okay. | 不 我- 我… 我很好 |
[16:35] | I mean, everybody’s tired, right? | 我是说 大家都很累 不是吗? |
[16:37] | Everybody wasn’t shot and then blown up. | 大家都没遭到枪击 |
[16:39] | (Laughs quietly) | 然后又被炸飞 |
[16:41] | It’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[16:42] | I almost lost you. | 我差点再也见不到你了 |
[16:44] | I almost lost ray. | 我也差点再见不到Ray |
[16:46] | And I don’t want to lose this case | 我更不想因为你超负荷工作 |
[16:49] | because you’re maxed out. | 而砸掉这个案子 |
[16:52] | You need to sit down with the department shrink. | 你需要坐下来跟局里的心理专家谈谈 |
[16:54] | Oh, come on. It’s mandatory after a shooting incident. | 哦 得了吧 这是枪击事件后的强制命令 |
[16:57] | Yeah, I-I know the rules. | 是啊 我- |
[16:59] | But it’s not about rules, Nicky. | 我知道规矩 跟规定无关 Nicky |
[17:01] | It’s about you. | 这关系到你的健康 |
[17:02] | Look, the time I waste talking to a shrink is time | 听着 |
[17:06] | I could be helping you out on this case. | 如果不和心理专家浪费时间 我可能会帮你解决这个案子 |
[17:08] | You can’t just John Wayne this like everything else. | 在这件事情上 你不能一个人逞英雄 在失去Warrick后 |
[17:11] | (Sighs) | 我以为 如果我 努力工作 把注意力都集中在案子上 |
[17:14] | After losing Warrick, | |
[17:16] | I thought, if I just | |
[17:19] | worked hard enough, | |
[17:21] | if I focused completely on the cases | |
[17:24] | that I… I wouldn’t have to think about his death. | 我就不会去想他的死 |
[17:30] | There isn’t enough work in the world… | 但是这世上并没有足够多的工作… |
[17:38] | I realized that I couldn’t do my job | 我发现如果不找人谈谈 |
[17:42] | without talking to somebody. | 就没办法做好我的工作 |
[17:45] | I never knew that about you. | 我想不到你会这样 |
[17:47] | Well, I’m… | 那是因为… |
[17:49] | I’m good at hiding things. | 我很会掩饰自己 |
[17:51] | Like you. (Sighs) | 就像你一样 |
[17:56] | Just ask yourself this, okay? | 问问你自己这些问题 |
[18:00] | If you got a callout tomorrow | 好吗? |
[18:03] | to the restaurant where | 如果明天你接命令去那家Clack警员被杀 |
[18:04] | you got shot and officer Clark died, | 你被击伤的饭馆 |
[18:07] | could you focus? | 你能集中注意力吗? |
[18:10] | Could you be there for your team? | 你能对你的小队有所帮助吗? |
[18:13] | Would you want you backing you up right now? | 你会希望现在的你成为你的后援吗? |
[18:19] | Make that call. | 打个电话吧 |
[18:26] | (Camera shutter clicking) | |
[18:35] | Officers morales and hooper. | Morales警官和Hooper警官 |
[18:37] | Both had kids. | 他们都有孩子 |
[18:47] | (Camera shutter clicks) | |
[18:49] | This poor soul’s been through here twice. | 这个可怜的灵魂在这里徘徊两次了 |
[18:52] | Once in the line of duty, and then a bomb. | 上一次是因为执勤牺牲 这次是因为炸弹 |
[18:55] | Makes you want to slug someone. | 导致你很想扁人 |
[18:57] | And then some. | 不止扁一个人 |
[18:59] | Explosive must have been beneath his thorax. | 爆炸物一定被放置在他的胸腔下 |
[19:02] | Trauma lessens as it moves out from there. | 伤口的缩小度说明它是从这里炸开的 |
[19:05] | Mostly plastic and wire. No shrapnel. | 几乎都是塑料和电线 |
[19:07] | Consistent with our theory | 没有金属弹片 |
[19:10] | that the coffin bomb was designed to cause panic. | 这证实了我们的理论 棺材里的炸掉是用来制造恐慌的 |
[19:13] | I can’t stop thinking | 我一直在想他的家人 |
[19:15] | about his family. | |
[19:18] | Losing a husband is horrible enough | 失去丈夫已经够糟了 |
[19:20] | without the funeral ending up like this. | 葬礼还被弄成这样 |
[19:22] | I spoke to his wife. | 我跟他妻子谈过 |
[19:24] | Told her he was already in a better place. | 告诉她 她丈夫已经去了更好的地方 |
[19:26] | Do you believe that? | 你相信那种话? |
[19:29] | I believe that it helped her. | 我相信那能让她好受点 |
[19:43] | Hmm… maybe officer Clark just helped us. | 也许Clark警官刚好帮了我们 |
[19:55] | I may have found the bomber’s signature. | 我也许找到炸弹客的制作特点了 |
[19:58] | You see the way the wires are twisted | 你看 |
[20:00] | and then soldered? | 这些电线在缠绕后又被焊死 |
[20:02] | Well, if you put a wire | 把电线绕在螺丝上拧几圈 |
[20:04] | on a post and then twist it, most people are happy with that. | 一般人就觉得可以了 |
[20:08] | This guy soldered it, too. | 但这个家伙还把它们焊在一起 |
[20:09] | He didn’t leave anything to chance. | 他不希望有任何意外 |
[20:12] | He is meticulous. | 他真是非常细心 |
[20:14] | Maybe even OCD. | 也许有点强迫症 |
[20:17] | Sounds like you admire this guy. | 听起来你好像挺欣赏这家伙的 |
[20:19] | (Laughs) Yeah, I admire the work. | 我欣赏这个炸弹 |
[20:21] | Doc Robbins just pulled this SIM card out of | Robbins医生刚刚从Clark警官体内 |
[20:24] | officer Clark’s body. | 找到了这个电话卡 |
[20:25] | You want to bet that’s from the cell phone | 我打赌这张卡来自 |
[20:27] | that detonated the casket bomb? | 引爆棺材炸弹的那部手机 |
[20:28] | Sanders: Let’s plug it in, | 通上电源 |
[20:30] | and see who reached out and touched someone. | 让我们来瞧瞧 |
[20:56] | (Beeping) | 是谁把主意打到葬礼上的 |
[20:58] | Hey, bomber, we got your number. | 嘿 炸弹客 我们查到了你的电话号码 |
[21:02] | So the cell number came back to a Thomas rand. | 这个电话号码属于 一个名叫Thomas Rand的人 |
[21:04] | He’s a local kid. | 他是本地人 |
[21:05] | A marine deployed to Afghanistan. | 一名驻扎阿富汗的海军陆战队员 |
[21:07] | Says here he was a demolition specialist, | 根据档案记录 他是一名爆破专家 |
[21:10] | 4th engineers, 1st marines. | 隶属陆战一师第四工兵营 也就是说 这家伙熟悉炸弹 |
[21:12] | So the guy knows bombs. | 没错 |
[21:14] | Yeah, but if you look at the bottom of the page, | 但你还没看到档案最下面 |
[21:15] | he was killed in action last month. | 他上个月刚战死疆场 |
[21:17] | Well, maybe a friend or relative is looking for payback, huh? | 也许是他的朋友或亲属想要报复 |
[21:21] | Well, that’s just what I’m going to ask his wife. | 所以我才打算跟他妻子谈谈 |
[21:29] | Mrs. rand. | Rand太太 非常感谢您能来 |
[21:30] | (Clears throat) | 我是Jim Brass队长 |
[21:32] | Hello. | |
[21:34] | Thank you for coming in. | |
[21:36] | I’m Captain Jim brass. | |
[21:37] | Look, uh, I know your husband was killed recently, | 听着 |
[21:42] | bravely serving our country in Afghanistan. | 我知道你的丈夫刚刚去世 他在阿富汗光荣地为国捐躯 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我对此深表遗憾 |
[21:46] | Yeah, that’s what the marines said | 你跟那些到家里来的陆战队员说得一样 |
[21:48] | when they came to the house. | |
[21:50] | The insurance Agent… | – 还有保险公司 – Rand太太 我理解 |
[21:51] | Mrs. rand, I know. I… I’m a former marine. | 我…我也曾是陆战队员 |
[21:53] | I served in Vietnam. | 在越南服役 |
[21:54] | I saw a lot. I lost | 我看得太多了 我失去了好多战友 |
[21:56] | a lot of friends. I understand your anger. | 我理解你的愤怒 |
[21:57] | My daughter is four, and I have a son on the way. | 我的女儿才4岁 儿子还没出生 |
[22:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:01] | What’d you do with your husband’s cell phone, | 你丈夫的手机是怎么处理的 |
[22:03] | the 0-1-0-1 number? | 那个尾号是0101的号码? |
[22:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 我- |
[22:07] | I-I gave most of his stuff away to charity. | 我把他的大部分东西 捐给了慈善团体 怎么了? |
[22:10] | Why? Because it was used | 因为它在葬礼上引爆了炸弹 |
[22:12] | to detonate a bomb at a funeral. | |
[22:16] | Th-that policeman’s funeral? | 那个警察的葬礼? |
[22:18] | The-the one that’s on the news? | 新闻上播的那个? |
[22:20] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[22:21] | So, what’d you do with it? Who’d you give it to? | 你把它怎么了? 给了谁? |
[22:23] | A-a community center. | 一个社区中心 |
[22:24] | Um, it was a charity drive. | 有个慈善活动 |
[22:26] | They were collecting | 他们帮士兵收集手机 |
[22:27] | cell phones for soldiers. | |
[22:28] | Which community center? | 哪个社区中心? |
[22:30] | Man: Are you ready for a new America? | 准备好迎接新的美国了吗? |
[22:33] | Where hard work pays off? | 一个劳有所得的国度 |
[22:35] | (Indistinct shouts, cheers) | |
[22:37] | This country’s been hijacked by profiteers! | 这个国家已被奸商劫持! |
[22:41] | Big banks, wall street, | 大银行 |
[22:43] | giant corporations. | 华尔街 大公司 |
[22:44] | They have a license to steal at our expense. | 他们在合法偷窃我们的财产 |
[22:47] | (Various shouts) Their credit cards | 信用卡让我们背负债务 |
[22:50] | keep us in debt. | |
[22:51] | That’s it! | 就是! |
[22:52] | Their mortgages… | 按揭贷款…制约着家庭的前途 |
[22:54] | Leverage the future of our families. | |
[22:57] | So what I say is, | 我要说的是 |
[23:00] | we stop playing their game. (Shouts, cheers) | 我们不玩他们那套了 |
[23:03] | That’s right! | 对! |
[23:05] | Stop paying our taxes that pay for their failures. | 停止缴税给他们的失败买单 |
[23:09] | Yes! Cut up your cards! | 对! 掰烂你的卡! |
[23:11] | Credit, driver’s license, | 信用卡 |
[23:13] | social security. | 驾驶证 社保卡 |
[23:14] | They can’t control you if they can’t find you. | 他们找不到你便不能控制你 |
[23:18] | (Cheering, shouting) | |
[23:19] | Sure, there are those who say, | 当然 有人会说 等等 Huxbee博士 我们干嘛不找华盛顿理论? 开展建设性对话 从体制内改变国家? |
[23:21] | hold | hold on there, Dr. Huxbee… |
[23:24] | on why can’t we reason with Washington? | |
[23:31] | there, Huxbee: …Engage in constructive dialogue, change our country from inside the system?” | |
[23:39] | Brother Ralph Harvey went down that road, | 我们的兄弟Ralph |
[23:41] | and where is he now? | Harvey开车上街 现在他在哪儿? |
[23:43] | He’s in jail! Brother Ralph was exercising his right… | 监狱里! |
[23:48] | To drive his own car… Down a public road. | Ralph兄弟行使了他在公路上驾车的权力 |
[23:52] | His crime: Driving without a license. | 罪行: 无证驾驶 |
[23:56] | Ralph is no criminal! | Ralph无罪! |
[23:58] | He’s a decent man. | 他是个好人 |
[23:59] | He took me and my brother when we didn’t have anyone. | 我和我哥哥无家可归是 是他收留了我们 |
[24:02] | And now the government took him away from us. | 而政府却把他从我们身边夺走 |
[24:03] | And why? | 为什么? |
[24:05] | Because Ralph dared to live as a new American. | 因为Ralph敢作新美国人 |
[24:11] | And you see what happens when we speak truth to power. | 瞧瞧对当权者说实话的后果 |
[24:14] | The profiteers send in their mercenaries. | 奸商们把佣兵派来了 |
[24:17] | Las Vegas police. | 拉斯维加斯警察 |
[24:18] | Officer: I need everyone | 全部站起来面向墙壁 |
[24:19] | to get up against the wall and let me see your hands. | 举起双手 |
[24:23] | Your authorities are not good here. | 你的权威在这儿不管用 |
[24:26] | I’ll give you authority | 如果你不面向墙壁 |
[24:27] | if you don’t get up against the wall. | 你就会知道什么是权威了 |
[24:29] | Huxbee: Uh, no, no resistance, brothers and sisters. | 不不 |
[24:31] | Don’t play their power game. | 不要反抗 |
[24:33] | (Clamoring) | 兄弟姐妹们 别上他们权力游戏的当 |
[24:41] | (Labored breathing, monitor beeping) | |
[24:46] | Just say no, huh? | 拒绝吗啡? |
[24:48] | Hey, you pack a real… Mean right hook. | 嗨 你把右勾拳…包起来了 |
[24:50] | Like Gandhi, I turn the other cheek. | 就像甘地 把另一半脸也凑上去了 |
[24:53] | Just wasn’t mine. | 不过不是我的 |
[24:56] | Look, I been, uh… | 我一直…在分析爆炸模式 |
[24:58] | Analyizing the blast patterns. | |
[25:00] | We’ve confirmed one initial device, | 已确认是初始装置连接两个从属装置 |
[25:02] | followed by two secondaries. It’s all about timing. | 引爆只是时机问题 |
[25:05] | If I’m the bomber, | 如果我是炸弹人 |
[25:07] | I’m not gonna set off those two explosions | 我肯定不会在目标没全部 |
[25:09] | unless all of my targets are in the kill zone, right? | 进入爆炸范围就接连引爆 |
[25:12] | You think the bomber had “eyes on.” | 对吧? 你认为炸弹人在”监视” |
[25:14] | He had to be there. | 他肯定在那儿 |
[25:15] | I’ve been looking for him in the news footage. | 我一直在新闻片断里找 |
[25:18] | Here’s what I’ve found. | 找到了这个 |
[25:23] | That is not southwest. | 那可不是航班 |
[25:25] | No, it’s a radio- controlled model. | 那是个无线电遥控的航模 |
[25:27] | Here’s what caught my attention. | 这里引起了我注意 |
[25:29] | 1: The casket bomb goes off. | 一: |
[25:32] | Cell phone detonated. | 棺材爆炸 由手机引爆 |
[25:34] | 2: The claymore. | 二: |
[25:36] | At this point, the plane clearly loses control. | 霰粒爆炸 同时飞机失去控制 |
[25:39] | 3: The van bomb goes off. Now… | 三: 汽车爆炸 |
[25:42] | A remote-controlled plane | 那么…遥控飞机掉落的时间 |
[25:44] | dips and crashes almost at the same time | 恰好与后两个炸弹爆炸时间一致 |
[25:47] | that the last two bombs go off. They were radio-detonated. | 是无线电引爆 |
[25:51] | Probably by the same controller. | 很可能是同一个遥控者 |
[25:53] | Probably by whoever was flying the plane. | 也很可能是遥控飞机的人 |
[25:54] | Remote-controlled planes have a range of about 2,500 feet. | 遥控飞机的控制范围只有2500英尺 |
[25:57] | That means those last two explosions | 说明遥控最后两个爆炸的所处范围 |
[25:59] | could have been set off from no more than a half a mile. | 不超过半英里 |
[26:04] | Bomber’s in the wind, | 炸弹人无处可寻 |
[26:05] | but the plane isn’t. | 但飞机不会 好了 |
[26:10] | That’s it, kiddo. Have a seat. | 孩子 坐吧 |
[26:17] | You got a wallet on you, boss? | 带钱包了吗 老大? |
[26:26] | No I.D., no credit card. | 没身份证 |
[26:27] | Do you got anything with your name on it? | 没信用卡 有什么有你名字的东西吗? |
[26:29] | I burned ’em. | 我把它们都烧了 |
[26:30] | Emancipated myself. | 以求解放 |
[26:32] | Okay, well, congratulations, | 好吧 |
[26:34] | you’re not gonna need ’em where you’re going. | 恭喜 反正你要去的地方也用不着 |
[26:35] | Now, open up. | 张开嘴 |
[26:36] | We’re on the same side, sister. | 我们立场相同 |
[26:38] | I love this country, | 我爱这个国家 |
[26:40] | revere our constitution. | 尊重宪法 |
[26:42] | But dark forces are afoot. | 但黑暗势力正蠢蠢欲动 |
[26:46] | Think about who you really work for. | 想想你到底为谁工作 |
[26:48] | I work for the people of Clark county. | 我为克拉克郡的人工作 |
[26:50] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[26:51] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:53] | Brass: Released? | 释放? |
[26:55] | Half of these dingbats were assaulting | 这儿一大半的混蛋袭击了警察 |
[26:56] | a police officer, including the one standing | 包括你面前站着的这个 |
[26:58] | in front of you now. Yeah, I get it Jim, | 我知道 |
[26:59] | but you found no weapons or explosives on their premises. | Jim 但你在屋里没搜到武器或炸弹 |
[27:02] | Oh, a cell phone from their center detonated the bomb, | 他们中心的一个手机引爆了炸弹 |
[27:04] | so someone had to be involved. | 肯定有人与此有关 |
[27:06] | Where’s the evidence? Well, I don’t know… CSI’s working on it. | – 证据呢? – |
[27:08] | It takes time. | 不知道 CSI在找 需要时间 |
[27:10] | These guys got no I.D. | 这些人都没身份 |
[27:11] | You let them go, they’re in the wind, it’s buh-bye. | 让他们走 |
[27:14] | All right, we can legally hold them until we process | 那就再也找不到了 |
[27:18] | the transitory evidence. | 好吧 在处理完现有证据前 |
[27:19] | Lab is backed up, I’m not inclined to approve overtime, | 可以合法扣留他们 实验室工作堆积 |
[27:22] | so… I can buy you 24 hours. | 我不希望延长时间 所以… |
[27:23] | Okay. | 我帮你争取24小时 好吧 |
[27:43] | Sanders: All right. | 好了 |
[27:44] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[27:46] | Got a perfect view of the grave site. | 能完整看到葬礼处 |
[27:49] | How far away are you? | 有多远? |
[27:50] | At least a football field. | 至少一个橄榄球场 |
[27:52] | You’re still well within range. | 还在范围内 |
[27:55] | Well, ray, I don’t see any plane around here. | Ray 但我没发现任何飞机 |
[27:58] | Maybe he took it with him. | 或许他拿走了 |
[28:02] | Nobody ever looks up. | 没人搜寻 |
[28:04] | Looks up what? | 搜寻什么? |
[28:06] | Looks up looks up. | 搜寻头上 |
[28:08] | In the sky. | 在空中 |
[28:10] | In “plane” sight. (Whirring) | 抬头便是 |
[28:36] | You asked me if a cell phone detonator | 你问我手机引爆器是否会有滴答声 |
[28:39] | could make a click-click. | |
[28:40] | Answer: No. | 答案 |
[28:42] | But a radio-controlled detonator… | 不行 |
[28:47] | (Quiet, rhythmic clicking) Are you hearing that? | 但是无线电引爆器… |
[28:48] | I switched the frequency. | 听到了吗? |
[28:51] | I found this 18 yards from the van bomb. | 我改变了频率 |
[28:56] | It’s a servo switch, just like the one | 我在汽车炸弹18码外找到这个 |
[28:59] | that operates this plane. | 它是个伺服开关 |
[29:00] | See? | 跟操控飞机的开关一样 看 |
[29:04] | It’s clicking because it’s searching for a signal | 它在闪 |
[29:06] | from the radio controller and not finding one. | 因为它正在搜寻无线电信号 |
[29:09] | I switched it back to “a.” | 但是没搜到 |
[29:12] | (Whirrs) And we are back in business. | 我把它调回”A”档 就正常了 |
[29:17] | So some guy’s innocently flying this plane around, | 有人无意间遥控这架飞机 |
[29:20] | he flicks a switch and… he’s a bomber? (Heavy sigh) | 触到开关然后…就成了凶手? |
[29:41] | Somebody please give me some good news. | 拜托给我个好消息吧 |
[29:43] | That shiner’ll go away in about a week. | 红肿一周就能消 |
[29:44] | (Groans) The last two bombs | |
[29:46] | were radio-controlled, | 后两枚炸弹是无线电操控 |
[29:48] | detonated by whoever was flying that model airplane around. | 由那个遥控航模的人引爆 |
[29:51] | The better news is that Greg got a print off of it. | 更好的消息是Greg提取了指纹 |
[29:54] | Came back to an Alex McCann, 21. | 属于一个叫Alex McCann的 |
[29:56] | Went through foster care. | 21岁 曾被寄养 |
[29:57] | He’s already in the system for b&e, | 他因入室行窃被记入系统 |
[29:59] | couple of petties. | 小偷小摸的事 |
[30:01] | No address, but… Willows: We got a McCann | – 没地址 但… |
[30:03] | in custody… a Jason McCann. | – 我们抓到一个Jason McCann |
[30:04] | Yeah, yeah, that was one of the people that I processed. | 没错 |
[30:07] | 16 years old. | 那是我审阅过的人 16岁 |
[30:08] | Could be a younger brother. | 可能是弟弟 |
[30:09] | Certainly old enough to be involved. | 年龄已经足够犯案了 |
[30:11] | Stokes: Well, the owner of Hank’s hobby shop | Hank休闲品店主所说的买飞机的孩子 |
[30:13] | said the kid that bought that plane | 符合Jason的特征 |
[30:15] | fit Jason’s description, so… So let me get my hooks into him. | 所以… 所以我来跟他谈谈吧 |
[30:17] | He’s not gonna talk to you. Okay, well, are you gonna tell me | 他不会跟你说的 |
[30:20] | how to do my job again? | 你又要指导我工作了吗? |
[30:21] | We know how well that turned out, right? | 我们知道那会有什么结果 对吧? |
[30:22] | I’m gonna tell you how not to blow this. | 我要告诉你如何不搞砸这事 |
[30:24] | In case you haven’t noticed, it’s already blown. | 你还没发现吗 事情已经砸了 |
[30:26] | All right, let me go. What are you gonna do, Nick, | 好吧 让我去 |
[30:28] | give the kid a lollipop? | 你要怎么做 Nick 给孩子根棒棒糖? |
[30:30] | It’s the least I can do for officer Clark. | 这是我能为Clark长官所做的最起码的事 |
[30:32] | I mean, I owe him that much, don’t you think? | 我欠他太多 你不觉得吗? |
[30:40] | Where’s your gun, your vest, your badge? | 你的枪 防弹背心 警徽在哪? |
[30:45] | You off work or something? Well, no, | 你下班了还是怎么? |
[30:47] | I only wear my vest when I’m in the field, | 不是 |
[30:49] | and you can’t really have your gun on in this room, | 我只有出外勤才穿背心 也不能把枪带进这屋子里 |
[30:51] | and I’m not a cop, so I don’t have a badge. | 我也不是警察 所以没有警徽 |
[30:53] | I just… have an I.D. | 我只有…证件 |
[30:55] | You still represent the authority. | 你仍然代表权力机构 |
[30:56] | Everything I hate. | 我恨他们 |
[30:59] | Just like… You probably hate me. | 就像你可能恨我一样 |
[31:01] | No, what I hate’s got nothing to do with you, man. | 不 我所憎恨的与你无关 |
[31:06] | You know what I really hate right now, | 你知道我现在恨什么吗? |
[31:08] | it’s kind of eating me alive? | 我感觉自己快被生吞了 |
[31:11] | A few days ago, | 几天前 |
[31:13] | a police officer lost his life on my watch, | 一个警官随我出勤时丧生 |
[31:16] | ’cause I didn’t have his back. | 因为我没有保护他 |
[31:18] | And he had a wife and two kids. | 他有妻子和两个孩子 |
[31:22] | When I went to the funeral to pay my respects, | 当我去葬礼表达我的敬意时 |
[31:24] | his family asked me to leave. | 他的家人让我离开 |
[31:27] | I hated that, you know. | 我恨这样 |
[31:33] | But I got involved in law enforcement | 但我参加执法工作是想要帮助他人 |
[31:35] | because I want to try and help people. | |
[31:38] | And that’s the only reason I’m here, man, | 这就是我在这里的原因 |
[31:40] | is trying to help you out. | 帮助你 |
[31:41] | Do you have a brother named Alex? (Sighs) Hm? | 你有个叫Alex的哥哥吗? |
[31:48] | Well, if you really love him and you don’t want any more people to die, | 如果你真的爱他 |
[31:51] | you need to go ahead and tell me where he is right now. | 不想让更多人死去 |
[31:57] | (Sighs) | 就告诉我他现在在哪 |
[31:58] | They’re gonna kill him, aren’t they? | 他们会杀了他 对吗? |
[32:00] | Not if I can help it. | 如果我帮忙的话就不会 |
[32:02] | I didn’t have anything to do with the bombs, I swear. | 我和炸弹的事无关 |
[32:06] | I just bought the airplane. I believe you. | 我发誓 我只是买了飞机 |
[32:08] | But what’s the deal with your brother? | 我相信你 但是你哥哥是怎么回事? |
[32:13] | When the cops arrested Ralph, Alex snapped. | 当警察逮捕Ralph时 Alex气疯了 |
[32:17] | Ralph was like a father to us. | Ralph就像是我们的爸爸 |
[32:19] | He was a decent man. | 他是个很好的人 |
[32:22] | And the cops treated him like a lowlife. | 但是警察把他当畜生对待 |
[32:24] | So your brother’s waging war against | 所以你哥哥因为Ralph的待遇 |
[32:25] | the entire Las Vegas police force because of the way that Ralph was treated? He told me | 向整个拉斯维加斯警方发起战争? |
[32:30] | he was just gonna throw a scare in the cops. | 他告诉我他只是想给吓唬警察 |
[32:32] | Not blow them up. Okay, look, all you’re guilty of right now | 而不是把他们给炸飞 |
[32:36] | is buying a model airplane… | 好的 现在你唯一的罪过就是买了航模 |
[32:37] | and that’s not a crime, last time I checked. | 而据我所知 这不算犯罪 |
[32:39] | But it is a crime to make bombs and go around | 但像你哥哥那样 |
[32:41] | trying to kill people, like your brother’s doing. | 制造炸弹杀人就是犯罪 |
[32:43] | So you got to go ahead | – 所以你要告诉我他在哪 |
[32:45] | and tell me where he is, Jason. I can’t. | Jason – 我不能 |
[32:46] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[32:48] | If you really want to protect him, | 如果你真的想保护他 |
[32:52] | you’ve got to help me get him into custody | 你要尽快帮我在更多人受到伤害前找到他 |
[32:53] | as soon as possible before somebody else gets hurt. | |
[32:57] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[32:59] | He’s got a house in old Henderson. | 他在老亨德森有套房子 |
[33:01] | Where? | – 在哪? |
[33:03] | On Landon. Landon. | – 兰顿 |
[33:04] | Good man. | 兰顿 |
[33:06] | You better hurry. | 好孩子 你得快点 |
[33:07] | That show at the funeral was just fireworks | 葬礼上的爆炸跟即将发生的相比 |
[33:08] | compared to what’s coming. | 只是小试身手 |
[33:13] | I don’t see anybody inside. | 我没看见里面有人 |
[33:24] | Okay, I’ve got to tell you, Nick… | 我要告诉你 |
[33:25] | that is a really bad idea. | Nick 这是个坏主意 |
[33:28] | Well, I appreciate you having so much confidence in me, | 我谢谢你对我充满信心 |
[33:30] | but armor’s still 20 minutes out, | 但是装甲部队还要20分钟才到 |
[33:31] | and according to that kid Jason… | 根据Jason那孩子说的… |
[33:32] | I get it. We don’t have time. | 我明白 我们没时间 |
[33:34] | But can we just make sure we don’t blow us both up? | 但我们能不能先确保别把自己炸飞了? |
[33:37] | That’s a good idea, yeah. | 是个好主意 |
[33:57] | – Trip wire. | |
[33:59] | Seriously? Uh-huh. | 有机关 |
[34:05] | – There’s no battery. | |
[34:07] | Okay. | 真的? 没有电池 |
[34:09] | We are in luck. | 我们很幸运 |
[34:10] | The circuit’s not powered. (Door creaks) | 没通电 |
[34:31] | Monahan (On phone): Ray, we’re inside. | Ray 我们进屋了 |
[34:49] | Okay, we’ve got nine empty bomb cases | 找到有9个空炸弹壳和一碗冰 |
[34:51] | and a bowl of ice. | |
[34:52] | Ice means he hasn’t been gone that long. | 冰块意味着他还没走远 |
[34:55] | There’s some white crystals here… it looks like some meth. | 这儿有些白色晶体 看起来像冰毒 |
[34:58] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[35:01] | (Crackling) | |
[35:02] | Kacey? | |
[35:03] | Monahan: We’re okay. | – 我们没事 |
[35:04] | He’s using tatp. | 他用的是熵炸药 |
[35:06] | Triacetone triperoxide. | 三过氧化三丙酮 |
[35:08] | You pack those pipes with it, | 在管子里填满这个 |
[35:10] | it’ll bring down a casino. | 就能摧毁一个赌场 |
[35:13] | Tell me more about the ice. | 再说说冰块 |
[35:15] | Well, you need a serious chill | 需要严寒来促成爆炸 |
[35:16] | to precipitate the explosive but… | 但是… |
[35:18] | Looks like our boy didn’t finish the job. | 看起来这孩子还没完事 |
[35:21] | Stokes: Maybe this is the reason why. | 或许这就是原因 |
[35:23] | Hydrochloric acid. | 盐酸 |
[35:26] | Final mixer in the tatp cocktail. | 最后混入炸药的东西 |
[35:28] | Bottle’s empty. | 瓶子是空的 |
[35:29] | Maybe Alex went shopping. | 或许Alex去购物了 Alex McCann 你被捕了 举起手来 趴下 快趴下 孩子 扔掉袋子 趴下 不不不 |
[35:33] | (Blipping) | |
[35:43] | (Alarm chirps twice) | |
[35:44] | (Police siren whoops) | |
[35:48] | Alex McCann, you’re under arrest! | |
[35:51] | Get your hands in the air, get down on the ground. | |
[35:55] | Get down on the ground right now! | |
[35:58] | Son, drop the bag and get down! | |
[36:03] | No… no, no, no! | |
[36:05] | (Shots firing) | |
[36:14] | Nick, drop it. | Nick 放下 |
[36:14] | Nicky! Huh? | Nicky 快放下 – |
[36:16] | Drop it. You all right? Yeah. | 你还好吗? – 是的 |
[36:18] | You all right? Huh? Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 是的 |
[36:20] | Officer: Dispatch, this is Ida three-two. | 调遣中心 |
[36:21] | We have a male suspect down. | 这是Ida 32号 |
[36:23] | Requesting ems. | 一名男性疑犯中枪 请求急救队 |
[36:26] | Dispatch (Over radio): Ida three-two, copy that. | Ida 32号 |
[36:28] | Ems has been notified. | 收到 已通知急救队 |
[36:58] | He was planning to hit pd. | 他计划袭击警局 |
[37:00] | Well, you just saved a lot of cops’ lives. | 你救了很多警察的命 要是Brass再责怪你 |
[37:03] | (Sighs) | 或是你自责时 想想这次吧 |
[37:05] | Next time brass tries to beat you up, | |
[37:07] | or you beat yourself up, remember that. | |
[37:14] | Well, the bomber’s dead. | 炸弹手死了 |
[37:16] | That’s one less wack job running loose in the world. | 世界上又少了档子事 |
[37:18] | I call that a good day’s work. | 我称之为饶有成效 |
[37:20] | Where are we with our friends from the community center? | 社区中心的朋友们去哪儿了? |
[37:23] | Well, none of them had criminal records. | 他们都没犯罪记录 |
[37:25] | Nothing ties them to the bombing, | 跟爆炸也没联系 |
[37:27] | so I let them walk. | 我把他们放了 |
[37:28] | Except the younger brother. He had prior knowledge. | 除了那个弟弟 他事先知情 |
[37:30] | The d.A.’S going to want to talk to him. | 检察官想找他谈谈 |
[37:43] | I didn’t wake you, did I? | 我没吵醒你吧? |
[37:45] | (Chuckles) | 给你带了点东西 |
[37:46] | I brought you a little something. | |
[37:48] | Oh. | |
[37:50] | Is it a tie? | 是领带吗? |
[37:53] | Okay. | 很精美 |
[38:04] | That’s beautiful. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:07] | You’re going to be out of here in a few days. | 再过几天你就要出院了 |
[38:09] | It’ll help you get back on your feet. | 它会帮助你站起来 |
[38:13] | When I lost my legs, | 我失去双腿时 |
[38:15] | I had to let go of some dreams. | 不得不放弃了一些梦想 |
[38:18] | I was never going to be Fred Astaire. | 我再也成不了Fred Astaire了(舞蹈家) |
[38:23] | Lost a little off my jump shot. | 跳投也逊色了 |
[38:25] | But I still dance | 但我还是每周都投投篮 |
[38:27] | with my wife and shoot hoops once a week. | 跟妻子跳跳舞 |
[38:32] | I’m never going to be a kidney donor. | 我不能捐肾了 |
[38:34] | Ray | Ray… |
[38:36] | No matter how much we think we can control in life, | 无论我们觉得对生活能有几分掌控 |
[38:40] | there’s always going to be this much | 总有那么一点不受我们控制 |
[38:43] | we have no control over. | |
[38:45] | When you accept that, you can move on. | 认识到这点 |
[39:05] | (Sighs) | 便能释怀了 我以为你回家了 |
[39:21] | (Phone beeps on) | |
[39:27] | I thought you went home. | |
[39:29] | Oh, I’m trying. | 我也想走啊 |
[39:30] | I’m too tired. (Cell phone rings) | 但太累了 |
[39:37] | Where are we headed? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[39:39] | You’re going home. I’ll take Greg. | 你回家 |
[39:42] | (Phone beeps off) | 我带Greg去 |
[40:00] | Hey. Hi. | |
[40:02] | Where we headed, Andy? | 往哪儿走 Andy? |
[40:03] | Uh, just, uh, follow your noses. | 跟着气味走吧 |
[40:08] | Sanders: Phew! Akers wasn’t kidding. | Akers真没开玩笑 |
[40:11] | I smell urine, alcohol… | 尿味 酒味… |
[40:14] | No decomp, though. This is recent. | 不过还没腐烂 不算太久 |
[40:16] | Caucasian male, between 30 and 50 years old. | 白人男性 30到50岁 |
[40:20] | It’s hard to tell with these homeless guys. | 这些流浪汉 年龄说不好 |
[40:22] | Somebody called it in about, uh, 20 minutes ago. | 有人约20分钟前报的警 |
[40:27] | You need some sleep, Lou. | 你需要睡眠 |
[40:28] | Lou Don’t we all? | |
[40:32] | Blunt force trauma. | 谁不是呢? |
[40:34] | Looks like somebody dragged him. | 一处钝器击伤 看来被人拖过 |
[40:37] | There’s a pup tent and some old bottles back there. | 后面有个小帐篷和一些旧瓶子 |
[40:40] | He might have been squatting. | 他可能寄居在这儿 |
[40:41] | Why don’t you guys take the blood trail? | 你们去瞧瞧血迹吧 |
[40:42] | I’ll take Mr. aromatic. | 我来看看芬芳先生 |
[40:48] | Every so often, a trash run? Kind of refreshing. | 时不时来点小案子 真提神 |
[40:52] | That’s the spirit, David. | 就该这么想 |
[41:06] | David Sanders: Spatter. | |
[41:08] | Looks like we found our primary. | 溅血 |
[41:10] | There’s the tent. | 这该是案发现场了 |
[41:11] | (Flashlight switch clicking) | 帐篷在那儿 |
[41:13] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[41:14] | Do you have any extra batteries? | 有多的电池吗? |
[41:18] | Why kill a guy and drag him into the middle of an empty room? | 为什么杀了人还拖到空房中央? |
[41:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:41] | David, wait. | David 等等 |
[41:46] | Lou! | Lou! Greg! Don’t touch anything! |
[41:56] | We’re okay. | Greg! 什么都别碰 |
[42:00] | Thanks. | 我们没事 |
[42:13] | It isn’t over. | 谢谢 还没结束 |