时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? 你连招呼都不打就把某个极度危险 的神经病带到我这里? |
[00:21] | You bring in a high-risk psychopath into my department and you don’t even bother to call me? | 怎么回事? 你连招呼都不打就把某个极度危险 的神经病带到我这里? |
[00:25] | I mean,were you two gonna fly this over my head? | 你们就准备不经我同意吗? |
[00:27] | Haskell reached out from prison,said he had something to offer in the Dr. Jekyll case. | Haskell在监狱里开了口 说他有Jekyll医生一案的线索 |
[00:31] | The man called me. | 他打电话给我 |
[00:32] | Yeah,and he hung up on you. | 没错 他还挂了你的电话 |
[00:33] | Why didn’t you just call him back? | 你为什么不直接回打他? |
[00:35] | You don’t have to send a limo for him like Paul freakin’ McCartney. | 没必要搞得像迎接他妈的保罗麦卡特尼 还派辆豪华轿车 |
[00:41] | The last time we gave him a stage,somebody got killed. | 上次给他个活动空间 就有人被杀 |
[00:44] | This was my decision,Jim. | 这是我的决定 Jim |
[00:45] | I called the governor,and the governor cleared it through the sheriff. | 我打给州长 州长又跟郡治安官沟通了下 |
[00:47] | Both friends of Daddy. | 都是你老爸的朋友 |
[00:49] | You know,it’s amazing,but Sam Braun has more clout dead than most of us do alive. | 真神奇 Sam Braun虽然死了 但他的影响力 仍比我们大多数活人还大 |
[00:54] | My team is working a serial killer case. | 我们组在办一个连环杀手的案子 |
[00:56] | We’ve got zippo leads,and the bodies are piling up. | 我们一点线索都没 尸体都堆成山了 |
[00:58] | What do you think I’m doing,writing parking tickets? | 你以为我在干吗 开违章罚单吗? |
[01:01] | Hey,last time I checked,CSI worked for me. | 嘿 据我所知 CSI是为我干活的 |
[01:03] | And have you been doing lately on the case,Jim? | 近来你在忙乎这案子吗 Jim? |
[01:05] | You develop any better leads? | 你有没发现更好的线索? |
[01:07] | Are you saying I’m not doing my job? | 你是说我无所事事? |
[01:09] | We’re all doing our jobs. | 我们都在做自己该做的 |
[01:11] | And if Nate Haskell knows anything,we should hear what he has to say. | 如果Nate Haskell知道什么线索 我们应该听听他会说什么 |
[01:15] | If he starts screwing with us,we just ship him back to Ely and weld his cage shut. | 如果他跟我们耍把戏 就把他运回伊利 锁死在笼子里 |
[01:39] | Las Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯 |
[01:43] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[01:45] | This is a stun belt. | 这是眩晕带 |
[01:47] | My own private electric fence. | 我的私人电网 |
[01:49] | That’s exciting. | 真是让人激动 |
[01:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:06] | Hiya. Glad to be back here. | 嗨 你 很高兴回到这里 |
[02:08] | Nice to be here. | 到这里来真好 |
[02:11] | I hear crime is down three quarters in a row. | 我听说犯罪率连续3个季度下降 |
[02:13] | Good work. Hey,keep that up. | 不错啊 继续保持 |
[02:15] | Let’s be careful out there. | 我们在外边可要小心了 |
[02:26] | Well,Ray,he’s all yours. | 好了 Ray 他是你的了 |
[02:28] | Wait a minute. What? What? | 等等 什么? 什么? |
[02:30] | Ray’s the one he wants to talk to…they have the connection. | 他是想跟Ray谈 他们谈得来 |
[02:32] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[02:33] | Nobody’s going in there without me. | 没我的陪同不许人进去 |
[02:38] | Do it,Officer,press the button. | 按啊 警官 按下去啊 |
[02:40] | I hear it’s better than sex with your wife. | 我觉得听起来比跟你老婆做爱还爽 |
[02:43] | One more word,I’ll have sparks coming out of your ears,you son of a bitch. | 再说一句 我要让你俩耳朵冒金花 你这狗娘养的 |
[02:46] | Oh,looky. | 哦 瞧 |
[02:49] | Hate to start this off with a complaint, | 我讨厌一来就要投诉 |
[02:51] | but on the way in,there was no food service,I didn’t get a window seat, | 但一路上 没提供吃的 连个靠窗的座位都没 |
[02:55] | and the stewardesses all had assault rifles. | 空姐们都全副武装 |
[02:58] | Plus they’re…really ugly. | 而且都长得很难看 |
[03:01] | I thought you wanted to talk,and then you hung up on me. | 我以为你想谈谈 然后你就挂了我电话 |
[03:05] | Were your feelings hurt? | 怎么伤你感情了? |
[03:08] | Tell me what happened to the unsettled,bearded fellow. | 告诉我那个情绪不定的大胡子怎么了 |
[03:11] | Griswald? Gristle? | |
[03:13] | He’s pursuing other things. | 他在追求别的事情 |
[03:17] | So that means you’ve taken his place? | 所以你代替了他的位置? |
[03:20] | Isn’t that a bit of a comedown,Professor? | 教授 这是不是有点倒退? |
[03:22] | Although…I suppose who better for a low-level job in law enforcement | 虽然…我在想谁能比一个 看着27个人死在眼前的医生 |
[03:27] | than a doctor who allowed 27 people to die before his watchful eyes. | 更适合做执法部门的低层职务呢 |
[03:33] | Shut up,Haskell. | 闭嘴 Haskell |
[03:34] | You were brought here because you said you had information about the Jekyll murders. | 你在这里是因为你说你掌握了Jekyll 谋杀案的情况 |
[03:38] | Start talking. | 说说吧 |
[03:39] | Which is it,shut up or start talking? | 哪样 闭嘴还是开始说? |
[03:40] | I don’t think I like you. | 我觉得我不喜欢你 |
[03:42] | I don’t want to play with you at all. | 我不想跟你玩这套把戏 |
[03:43] | Nate,you said you had information about Dr. Jekyll… let’s have it. | Nate你说你有Jekyll医生的消息… 我们就谈谈这个 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:47] | After I was arrested,when the police confiscated my belongings, | 我被抓以后 当警察查抄我的物品时 |
[03:53] | they took something from my dresser drawer,top right. | 他们从我右上边的梳妆台抽屉里 找到了些东西 |
[03:57] | You’ll find it in evidence. | 你会在证据箱里发现它的 |
[03:59] | Oh,I’m sure you’ve got boxes and boxes… | 我肯定你有成箱成箱的证据… |
[04:01] | Nick,get all of Haskell’s evidence out of storage,and bring it to the lab. | Nick 把所有Haskell的证据都取出来 拿到实验室来 |
[04:05] | Obviously,the coppers didn’t realize its significance,and frankly,when I was given this beautiful gift… | 很明显 警察没意识到它的重要性 坦白说 当我得到这份漂亮礼物时… |
[04:14] | I didn’t,either. | 我也没意识到 |
[04:17] | I felt,at the time,it was more like a…promise. | 我那时候觉得 它更像是一个…承诺 |
[04:22] | A talisman from a like-minded soul. | 一位志同道合者送的护身符 |
[04:27] | But…given recent events,uh… | 但…鉴于最近的案子 嗯… |
[04:34] | I kept it in a beautiful lacquer box,adorned with a dragon, | 我把它放在一个漂亮的龙纹漆盒里 |
[04:38] | which I had picked up on a trip down the Yangtze River. | 在扬子江旅游时得到的 |
[04:42] | Actually,I bought it in Chinatown,but… | 其实我是在唐人街买的 但… |
[04:46] | I do have a weakness for embellishment. | 我对装饰品的诱惑毫无抗拒之力 |
[05:01] | I think I got it. | 我想我找到了 |
[05:26] | Pasta? | 意大利面? |
[05:27] | Weird. | 真是怪异 |
[05:30] | Bow-tie pasta…tied with a spaghetti bow. | 蝶形意面 用一根细面打结 |
[05:39] | They’re identical. | 它们是一样的 |
[05:40] | Haskell’s telling the truth. | Haskell说的是真话 |
[05:44] | He knows who Jekyll is. | 他知道谁是Jekyll |
[06:14] | CSI Season 10 Episode 23 | Meat Jekyll (本季完) |
[06:27] | A monster like Haskell kills 19 people,and you see him up close and personal, | 像Haskell这样的怪物杀了19人 你还这么仔细看他 |
[06:31] | he looks just like everybody else. | 他看起来和别人一样 |
[06:37] | You got a lot of guts bringing him down here. | 你把他带到这来还真有勇气 |
[06:41] | But that’s what I like about you. | 但我就爱你这点 |
[06:45] | Now I know why you got up so early this morning. | 现在我知道今早你干嘛起早了 |
[06:47] | I wish I’d stayed in bed. | 我真希望我能待在床上 |
[06:49] | Well…me,too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[06:57] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:01] | Why am I always the last to know? | 为什么我总是最后知道的那个? |
[07:04] | Call Hodges,see what he can do with that. | 打电话给Hodges 看看他有没什么办法 |
[07:08] | It’s so funny how you cops come up with your nicknames for serial killers. | 真有趣 你们警察总能给连环杀手起外号 |
[07:12] | The…the Night Stalker,the Hillside Strangler,the Iceman. | 什么夜间狙击者 山腰绞杀手 冰人啊 |
[07:18] | I’m the Dick and Jane Killer. | 我是 Dick与Jane杀手 |
[07:20] | Kind of makes me sound so…immature. | 这名字听起让别人觉得我…很不成熟 |
[07:24] | How do you know Jekyll? | 你是怎么认识Jekyll? |
[07:26] | Dr. Jekyll,Mr. Hyde? | Jekyll医生 海德先生? |
[07:28] | Do you guys even read? Robert Louis Stevenson? | 你们不读书吗? Robert Louis Stevenson? (<化身博士>的作者) |
[07:32] | Hello? Jekyll was the good guy? | 哈��? Jekyll是个好人? |
[07:34] | Well,why don’t you be the good guy and give us a name? | 那你就不能做个好人给我们名字吗? |
[07:38] | How do you know Jekyll? | 你怎么认识Jekyll? |
[07:40] | Well…since you ask,I met him in a restaurant. | 好吧 既然你问起来 我在一家餐馆见过他 |
[07:46] | All of his victims were there. | 当时他所有的受害人都在那里 |
[07:49] | Before he was Jekyll,of course. | 当然 是在他变成Jekyll之前 |
[07:53] | That was,oh…heavens,ten,no…11 years ago. | 那是在 哦 天啊 10 哦不 11年前 |
[08:01] | My,how time crawls. | 时间过得真慢 |
[08:03] | He hadn’t discovered his…potential yet,back then,back when I was free to be me. | 他还没发现自己的…潜能 那时候 我还是个自由人 |
[08:11] | It was so…unexpected. | 那是….非常意外 |
[08:19] | So captivating. | 也非常诱人 |
[08:23] | I knew there was genius behind it. | 我知道做那道菜的人肯定是个天才 |
[08:26] | Come on… pasta? | 得了吧… 意大利面? |
[08:28] | I asked if I could meet the chef. | 我问我能不能见见主厨 |
[08:32] | What do you call this? | 你把这个叫什么? |
[08:34] | I’ll take it back if you like. | 如果您不喜欢我可以换盘 |
[08:36] | No,no,I like it,I like it a lot. | 不 不 我很喜欢 非常喜欢 |
[08:38] | You’re very talented. Sit. | 你非常有才 请坐 |
[08:42] | I spoke to him. I liked him,Dr. Langston. | 我跟他聊了聊 我很喜欢他 Langston博士 |
[08:45] | He was mad as a hatter. | 他就是一疯子 |
[08:48] | What is that mess? What’s the matter with you? | 这是什么乱七八糟的? 你怎么回事? |
[08:50] | Nobody wants to see that crap floating in their food. | 没人想看坨屎飘在盘子里 |
[08:53] | Get back in the kitchen. | 回厨房去 |
[08:55] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry if he bothered you,sir. | 如果他打搅到您 我为他表示歉意 先生 |
[08:57] | I’ll get you another plate of pasta. | 我会为您换盘意面 这盘很好 我就要这份… |
[08:58] | This is good. I’ll keep this… | 我会为您换盘意面 这盘很好 我就要这份… |
[08:59] | No,please,let me get some more pasta… | 别 请让我给你换一盘… |
[09:01] | Leave it! | 别动! |
[09:02] | Dr. Langston,choosing a partner… it’s intuitive. | Langston博士 选择伙伴…是靠直觉 |
[09:07] | It comes from a place deep inside of you. | 是发自内心深处的 |
[09:10] | What,like your colon? | 什么 就像你的结肠? |
[09:12] | Could we get a private room? There’s a fly buzzing in here. | 能不能给我们点私人空间? 有只苍蝇总在耳边嗡嗡作响 |
[09:15] | Take this psychopath,send him back to Hell and throw away the key. | 把这神经病送回地狱 把钥匙丢掉 |
[09:19] | Jim… | |
[09:21] | – Could I have a few minutes with him? – Take all the time you want. | – 能给点时间让我跟他谈谈吗? – 想跟他谈多久都行 |
[09:31] | Nice bad-cop routine. | 你在唱黑脸啊 |
[09:33] | Yeah,well,I wasn’t acting. | 是的 不过我可不是装的 |
[09:35] | I need a name. | 我要知道名字 |
[09:37] | And I’m just so bad with names. | 我就是记不住名字 |
[09:41] | I did talk to him,though,Dr. Langston. | 虽然我跟他交谈过 Langston博士 |
[09:45] | And he opened up to me. | 他向我敞开心怀 |
[09:47] | The right ones always do. | 那些选择正确的人总这样 |
[09:50] | He’s a late bloomer,but… | 他是大器晚成 但… |
[09:53] | he seems to be making quite a splash now. | 他似乎造成了轰动效应啊 |
[09:56] | What was the name of the restaurant? | 那餐馆的名字是什么? |
[09:58] | All this food talk is making me so hungry. | 总是谈论食物 我都饥肠辘辘了 |
[10:00] | I wonder whether a nice steak dinner would jog my memory. | 也许吃顿很棒的牛排能唤醒我的回忆 |
[10:03] | I’ll have the rib eye,rare,baked potato,sour cream,chives; for dessert,berry pie… | 我想要半熟的腓利牛排 烤马铃薯 洒上酸奶油和细香葱 浆果派当甜点 |
[10:09] | if it’s in season…and I’ll have it ? la mode. | 如果是在当季的话…可以吗? 再来点冰淇淋派 |
[10:12] | If you want to get something…you have to give me something. | 你想得到 就要先付出 |
[10:19] | Let’s be perfectly clear…you need me,and I need you. | 我们把话讲清楚 你需要我 我也需要你 |
[10:25] | I’m gonna die in prison,so I’m gonna have some fun. | 我会在监狱终此一生 所以要找点乐子 |
[10:29] | If you don’t like it,send me back to Ely. | 如果你不喜欢 送我回伊利监狱就行 |
[10:32] | Let the good doctor continue his work. | 让好人医生继续他的工作 |
[10:36] | I want my steak bloody. | 我要带血丝的牛排 |
[10:38] | So,the sheriff has given us 48 hours,then he ships Haskell back. | 治安官给我们48小时 之后会把Haskell押回去 |
[10:41] | Haskell said he was in a restaurant that serves pasta with a piano bar. | Haskell说 他在一家提供意面 有钢琴表演的餐馆 |
[10:45] | Jekyll was there,so were three of his victims. | Jekyll和3个受害者都在那儿 |
[10:48] | All in the same place at the same time. | 同一时间 同一地点 |
[10:49] | Oh,that’s convenient. | 这么说太容易了 |
[10:50] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信他 |
[10:52] | He’s lying for fresh air. | 他在为求得外出的机会而撒谎 |
[10:53] | Yeah. But there is the pasta. | 是啊 但我们找到了意面 |
[10:55] | Haskell’s not a magician,right,and we had that in evidence way before Joey Bigelow’s surgery. | Haskell不是魔法师 在Joey Bigelow 做手术前那东西就在证物箱里了 |
[10:59] | He likes to mix the truth with lies. | 他讲话喜欢虚实相间 |
[11:01] | Let’s run down this restaurant… if it exists…see which is which. | 去追查这个餐馆吧 如果它存在的话 看究竟是真是假 |
[11:04] | Joey Bigelow may have been playing some gigs back then,so there could be tax records,pay stubs… | Joey Bigelow当时可能在那里表演 也许会有税务档案 工资单存根… |
[11:10] | Joey had an agent. His name was,um,Marty Felnick. | Joey有个经济人 叫…Marty Felnick |
[11:15] | I know Marty. | 我认识Marty |
[11:16] | I sat on his lap a few times,back in the day. | 过去 我曾经在他腿上坐过几次 |
[11:18] | When you were a little girl? | 在你是个小女孩的时候? |
[11:19] | No,when I was a big girl. | 不 在我已是大姑娘的时候 |
[11:22] | So,if he’s still alive,I’ll find him. | 如果他还在世 我会找到他的 |
[11:25] | Okay,we should get credit card receipts for Jekyll’s victims,see if there was an overlap 11 years ago. | 要找出Jekyll的死者的信用卡凭条 看看在11年前有没有交集 |
[11:29] | I’ll take Higgins. | 我去找Higgins的 |
[11:30] | I got Herson. | 我找Herson的 |
[11:31] | And I’ll call Reno PD,get Haskell’s financials. | 我会致电里诺警方 要Haskell的财政记录 |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:39] | Mr. Felnick? | Felnick先生? |
[11:41] | I’m Catherine Willows. | 我是Catherine Willows |
[11:43] | I’m with the crime lab. | 我是犯罪实验室的 |
[11:44] | I was wondering when you guys would show up. | 我就在想你们什么时候会出现 |
[11:48] | This is about Joe-Joe,right? | 跟Joey有关 对吧? |
[11:50] | Yes. Yes,sir,it is. | 没错 先生 |
[11:53] | I heard that you were with him from the beginning. | 我听说你打一开始就和他在一起 |
[11:56] | From before the beginning,young lady. | 比那更早 女士 |
[11:59] | Now it’s after the end,isn’t it? | 现在已经结束了 对不? |
[12:04] | The man had such talent. | 那男人天赋极高 |
[12:06] | He drank,though. | 虽然是个酒鬼 |
[12:07] | But I mean,from the bottom of the bottle…he drank. | 我是说 彻彻底底的酒鬼 |
[12:11] | Dumb bastard…he threw it all away. | 小畜牲 把所有的都抛弃了 |
[12:14] | Do you recall if Joey was playing any restaurant gigs about ten or 11 years ago? | 你记得10或11年前 Joey是否 曾在什么餐馆里表演吗? |
[12:21] | You know,you’re a very attractive woman. Did anybody ever tell you that? | 你是个魅力非凡的女人 有人告诉过你吗? |
[12:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | But one time,I do remember he came to me. | 我确实记得他来找过我一次 |
[12:26] | I remember this time,he wanted me to come see him play. | 记得那次 他是想让我去看他表演 |
[12:30] | It was like a comeback,you know? | 就像是东山再起 明白吗? |
[12:32] | It was only a one-night thing in some kind of joint. | 就那么一次 在某个像是餐馆的地方 |
[12:36] | He not only lost his touch…he stiffed me for dinner. | 他不仅乱弹一气 还让我胃口大失 |
[12:40] | Do you remember the name of the place? | 你还记得那餐馆叫什么吗? |
[12:42] | No,but I remember the $150 he took from me. | 不 但我记得他拿了我150美元 |
[12:47] | That I remember. | 我就记得这个 |
[12:49] | The joint…it was…It was west of the 15,as driving,and south of the 95. | 餐馆…开车的话 在15号公路西边 95号公路南边 |
[12:58] | That’s where it was. | 就在那里 |
[12:59] | Could you show me where,on this map? | 能在地图上给我指一下吗? |
[13:02] | You got a map? | 你有地图? |
[13:06] | Somewhere around here. | 大概在这附近 |
[13:10] | Sweetheart,you are very familiar. | 甜心 你看起来很眼熟 |
[13:13] | We knew each other,something. | 我们曾经认识吧 |
[13:15] | I bet you say that to all the cops. | 我打赌你对所有的警察都这么说 |
[13:20] | Haskell’s never filed an income tax form in his life. | Haskell从没填写过所得税税单 |
[13:23] | He’s never had a job there’s any record of. | 没有留下任何工作记录 |
[13:25] | He’s very smart. He made himself invisible. | 他非常聪明 把自己隐形 |
[13:28] | I talked to Marty Felnick. | 我和Marty Felnick谈过了 |
[13:29] | Joey played piano in a restaurant in roughly the vicinity where we found his body. | Joey在餐馆里演奏钢琴 在我们发现他尸体的地方附近 |
[13:33] | I didn’t get the name,though. | 但我不知道餐馆的名字 |
[13:35] | I found this picture in Herson’s evidence. | 我在Herson的证物里找到这张照片 |
[13:39] | His shirt is from Venetti’s. | 他的T恤是Venetti餐馆的 |
[13:41] | Which is on that side of town. | 就在镇里那一块 |
[13:43] | Bernie Higgins ate out breakfast,lunch and dinner. | Bernie Higgins三餐都在外面吃 |
[13:45] | And he went to Venetti’s at least once a week. | 他一周至少要去Venetti一次 |
[14:03] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[14:04] | Let’s have a look around. | 进去看看吧 |
[14:07] | I’ll get it. | 我来 |
[14:37] | What do you know? | 写了什么? |
[14:38] | Farfalle…homemade bow tie pasta. | Farfalle…自制蝶形意面 |
[14:45] | Found their business license. | 找到了营业执照 |
[14:47] | Expired five years ago. | 5年前到期 |
[14:58] | Joe-Joe Bigelow…he’s on the wall. | Joe-Joe Bigelow 墙上有他的照片 |
[15:07] | Bernard Higgins here. | Bernard Higgins在这儿 |
[15:11] | Yeah,Herson…is here,as well. | Herson…也在 |
[15:15] | Looks like Haskell was telling the truth. | 看起来Haskell说了实话 |
[15:17] | I’d like to be the one to tell Brass. | 我去通知Brass |
[15:23] | Catherine,hey,of what makes I got the information you asked for. | Catherine 我拿到你想要的信息了 |
[15:25] | I called the Clark County Assessor and got the names of the three co-owners of Venetti’s. | 我给克拉克郡审核处打电话 拿到了Venetti餐馆3个老板的名字 |
[15:30] | Oh,great. I’ll call them. | 很好 我会打电话给他们 |
[15:31] | Yeah,uh,they’re dead. | 呃 他们已经死了 |
[15:33] | Two of them were low-level Italian mobsters. They’re brothers. | 其中2个是下级意大利黑手党徒 他们是亲兄弟 |
[15:36] | Apparently,they got sent through a wood chipper in Brime County a few years back. | 很明显 他们几年前在布莱姆郡 被人扔进了碎木机 |
[15:40] | The third is a Hasidic bookie. | 第3个是(犹太)哈西德派的赌马徒 |
[15:42] | According to Vice,the last thing they saw of his before he vanished were the charred remains of his bookie receipts | 刑案组说 他们在他消失前最后见到的 就是烧焦的赌注收据碎片 |
[15:48] | and a yarmulke on the roof of the,uh,Silver Vista Athletic Club. | 还有一顶小圆帽(犹太人祷告时戴的) 在银景运动俱乐部的屋顶上 |
[15:52] | Elroy Wax? | |
[15:54] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[15:55] | My father used to place bets with him all the time. | 我爸爸以前一直和他一起下赌注 |
[15:57] | Hell,I placed a few myself. | 我也小玩过几把 |
[15:58] | Uncle Elroy? | Elroy大叔? |
[15:59] | He’s dead? | 他死了? |
[16:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:02] | Here…I also got a list of the restaurant’s employees from the IRS. | 我还从国税局调出餐馆的职工表 |
[16:05] | If we’re to believe Haskell,one of these guys has got to be Jekyll. | 如果我们相信Haskell的话 这其中一定有Jekyll |
[16:11] | Jekyll’s forehead wasn’t that big. | Jekyll的脑门没那么大 |
[16:14] | – You said bulging. – I said prominent. | – 你说那像个灯泡 – 我说的是饱满 |
[16:17] | Make it wider,flatter. | 再宽一点 平一点 |
[16:18] | Chin is too weak. | 下巴太小了 |
[16:20] | Where did you learn to draw,my dear… | 你在哪儿学的肖像画 亲爱的… |
[16:22] | “Sketch Bambi” contest? | “画小鹿斑比”竞赛? |
[16:26] | It’s better,but the eyes more wide-set,and jaw more square,more patrician. | 这样好多了 眼距还要再宽些 下巴更方 更有贵族气质 |
[16:33] | Do you know what that means? Patrician? | 听得懂吗 古罗马贵族气质? |
[16:40] | That’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[16:43] | Do you like it,Dr. Langston? I made it for you. | 喜欢吗 Langston博士 为你量身定做 |
[16:47] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[16:49] | Bye,my dear. | 拜 亲爱的 |
[16:55] | Do you,uh,recognize this place? | 你认得这个地方吗? |
[17:00] | It looks familiar. | 看起来很眼熟 |
[17:03] | It’s come on hard times,hasn’t it? | 屋漏偏逢连夜雨 对吧? |
[17:05] | Things are so tough out there; everybody out of work. | 那里的形势越来越困难 人人失业 |
[17:08] | That’s the thing about two consecutive life sentences. | 它事关两次连续无期徒刑 |
[17:11] | Mortgage is paid. Three hots and a cot. | 抵押已付清 三具尸体 一张小床 |
[17:14] | Must be hard for you to indulge your hobbies from inside. | 在监狱里没法享受你的兴趣了吧 |
[17:19] | When you consider Dr. Jekyll is out there,free to continue his practice. | 尤其是当你想到Jekyll医生还逍遥法外 继续着他的杀人大业 |
[17:24] | You don’t get that many opportunities to,uh,”Dick and Jane” around,do you? | 你却没机会把”Dick与Jane”的名声 发扬光大 对吧? |
[17:31] | We confirmed that all of Dr. Jekyll’s victims did visit this restaurant,this,uh,Venetti’s. | 我们确认所有Jekyll医生的受害者 都去过这家…Venetti餐馆 |
[17:38] | Venetti’s. | Venetti餐馆 |
[17:41] | Yes. | 这就对了 |
[17:44] | Good work,Ray. | 干得好 Ray |
[17:48] | So you saw the Wall of Fame? | 你看到名人墙了? |
[17:50] | This is working great. | 这样很棒 |
[17:52] | I give you good information,you give me a good steak. | 我给你有用讯息 你给我美味牛排 |
[17:56] | I have a list of names here,Nate. | 我有张名单 Nate |
[17:57] | I wonder…if you see the young man’s name on this list? | 我想知道 你是否看到那个人的名字? |
[18:05] | Oh,yeah,I see it. | 是的 我看到了 |
[18:07] | What is his name? | 他叫什么? |
[18:09] | Ray…you know this is a barter system. | Ray…你知道要以物易物 |
[18:14] | You gave me good steak,I got you to the place. | 你让我吃牛排 我帮你查到了地点 |
[18:20] | Now,I need a little something else. | 现在 我需要点别的 |
[18:28] | You know that we are running down these names, | 你知道我们正在追查这些名字 |
[18:30] | which means that your information won’t be very valuable for very long. | 也就是说 你的信息很快就会贬值了 |
[18:33] | Maybe long enough for someone to die. | 也许这点时间足够让下一个受害者死亡 |
[18:37] | Be careful,Doctor. | 万事小心 医生 |
[18:39] | You might be the next victim. | 你可能就是下一个受害者 |
[18:41] | Is that a game you want to play? | 你想赌命玩这游戏? |
[19:09] | She’s for Haskell. | 她是为Haskell而来 |
[19:38] | That’s enough,thank you. | 够了 谢谢 |
[19:40] | I need a name,Nate. | 告诉我名字 Nate |
[19:42] | You’re interrupting a performance! It’s very rude! | 你打断了表演 太粗鲁了 |
[19:44] | Yes…I need his name,Nate. | 是的…告诉我名字 Nate |
[19:51] | Carlo Parini. | |
[19:53] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[19:54] | Haskell,get back! | Haskell 退后! |
[19:56] | Enjoy yourself. | 好好享受吧 |
[19:59] | Carlo Parini. | |
[20:02] | Let’s see if we can find this guy. | 看能不能找到这家伙 |
[20:03] | I’m betting he’s got a sheet. | 我想他应该有犯罪记录 |
[20:05] | See? What did I tell you? | 看到没 我说什么来着? |
[20:06] | Carlo Parini…he’s in Ely,finishing up a five-year stint for hit-and-run manslaughter. | Carlo Parini…在伊利因肇事逃逸 非预谋杀人罪而服刑 |
[20:12] | So,your friend Haskell has got himself a free lap dance in jail. | 这么说 你朋友Haskell在监狱里 白看了场脱衣舞 |
[20:16] | Look,Haskell is smart enough to know that we were going to come at him with this list. | Haskell非常聪明 知道我们会 拿着这份名单去找他 |
[20:20] | If he gives us nothing,the game’s over. He gets nothing. | 如果他口风紧 那游戏就结束了 他什么都得不到 |
[20:24] | There’s got to be something here,Jim. | 这一定有猫腻 Jim |
[20:25] | He’s making us work for it. | 他让我们为这个忙活 |
[20:33] | – Dr. Ray? – Yes. | – Ray博士? – 哎 |
[20:34] | Yeah. Uh,I accepted a package for you. | 我收到一个给你的包裹 |
[20:37] | – It was marked perishable,so I put it in the lunch fridge. – Thank you. | – 有容易腐烂的标记 我放冰箱了 – 谢谢你 |
[20:40] | It’s from a James Langston. Is that a relative of yours? | 是James Langston寄来的 是你的亲戚? |
[20:43] | My dad. | 是我父亲 |
[20:44] | Oh,that’s nice. | 哦 不错 |
[20:47] | He’s been dead for ten years. | 他已经去世有10年了 |
[21:03] | We lived in Delaware for a while,when I was a kid. | 我小时候在特拉华州住过一段时间 |
[21:07] | Maybe it’s some kind of sick joke. | 也许是什么恶意的玩笑 |
[21:08] | Or something worse. | 或者更糟 |
[21:12] | No batteries,no switches,no timers. | 没有电池 没有开关和定时器 |
[21:16] | It doesn’t look like a bomb,or any body part. | 不象炸弹 或是尸体残肢 |
[21:22] | Well…let’s take a look. | 那…我们打开看看吧 |
[21:28] | See what we can see. | 看看有些什么 |
[21:42] | It’s my old I.D. badge. | 这是我的旧身份证 |
[21:44] | Jekyll’s come out to play. | Jekyll 拿出来用的 |
[22:04] | Looks like homemade beef jerky. | 看起来象是家制的牛肉干 |
[22:06] | Or homemade people jerky. | 或者是家制的人肉干 |
[22:08] | You can’t tell by looking at it. | 光看看还不好说 |
[22:11] | That’s da Vinci’s Vitruvian man. | 这个是达芬奇的<维特鲁威人> |
[22:14] | Looks to be hand-drawn,with great precision. | 看着象手绘的 相当精确 |
[22:17] | Tattooed on meat? | 肉上的刺青吗? |
[22:21] | “NAYL”? | |
[22:23] | That’s text speak for “in a while. “ | 这在文字信息里是”立刻”的意思 |
[22:32] | I have no idea what that is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[22:39] | It appears to be a propeller of some kind. | 貌似是某种螺旋桨 |
[22:44] | An angel. | 一个天使 |
[22:46] | That number’s a John Doe. | 是个无名男尸的编号 |
[22:48] | David? | |
[22:52] | John Does are over here. | 无名男尸都在这边 |
[22:54] | Uh,help Nick move these bodies,would you? | 帮Nick挪开这些尸体 好吗? |
[23:14] | JD-09-1157. | |
[23:16] | Day shift case. | 是白班的案子 |
[23:17] | December 2,2009. | 2009年12月2日 |
[23:19] | It’s a typical body dump. | 典型的弃尸 |
[23:21] | Okay,that’s a couple of months after Joey Bigelow,and a couple of days before Bernard Higgins was worked on. | 在Joey Bigelow案子几个月后 着手Bernark Higgins案子的前几天 |
[23:25] | What was C.O.D.? | 死因是什么? |
[23:27] | Uh,exsanguination due to a stab wound. | 刺伤导致的大量失血 |
[23:29] | Stab wound? | 刺伤? |
[23:30] | “An unusual sharp-force injury,”wider at the entrance, | “不寻常的锐器伤” 入口很宽 |
[23:34] | consistent with a typical,”single-edged knife wound for the first three inches. | 符合典型的”前3英寸是单刃刀伤” |
[23:37] | “then extending another three inches “is a roughly circular, | “之后的3英寸” 近似圆形 |
[23:41] | eighth-inch-diameter “wound track,which appears to have perforated the appendicular artery. “ | 伤口深8英寸 “似乎刺穿了阑尾动脉” |
[23:45] | And eighth-inch-diameter wound that deep would be consistent…with a laparoscopic penetration. | 8英寸这么深的伤 应该符合… 腹腔镜探入 |
[23:52] | And the appendicular artery… | 再加上阑尾动脉… |
[23:54] | Jekyll surgically implanted a septic appendix into Bernie Higgins. | Jekyll手术植入了一个腐烂的阑尾 到Bernie Higgins体内 |
[23:59] | Maybe the appendix was meant for this guy and Jekyll botched it. | 可能那阑尾是这个人的 并且Jekyll拙劣地拼了上去 |
[24:02] | He knew the guy was gonna bleed out,so he tried to cover his mistake with a knife wound. | 他知道这个人血会流尽 所以想用刀伤掩饰他的失误 |
[24:07] | Why would he cover it up back then,and hand it to us on a platter now? | 为什么他当时要掩饰 现在又和盘托出? |
[24:12] | Jekyll’s getting cocky,boys. | Jekyll越来越自大了 伙计 |
[24:14] | That’s good for us. | 这对我们是好事 |
[24:32] | Door’s been open recently. | 门最近开过 |
[24:43] | If you have a key to the place,you could come and go as you please. | 如果有钥匙 你可以随意进出这地方 |
[24:49] | Got blood. | 有血迹 |
[24:53] | But then again,this is where they prepared the food. | 不过 这毕竟是备餐的地方 |
[24:56] | I’ll test it. | 我来测试下 |
[25:01] | is this guy on the wall | 墙上的照片有这个人吗? |
[25:36] | me and Yuri Grishenko, june 04, 2004 | 我和Yuri Grishenko 2004年6月4日 |
[25:39] | Hey,Nick? | 嘿 Nick? |
[25:41] | I got a photo and a name: Yuri Grishenko. | 有张照片 还有个名字: Yuri Grishenko |
[25:44] | He’s with another man who appears in a lot of the pictures on the wall. | 照片上的另一位在墙上不少照片里都有 |
[25:48] | Sara,blood on the table’s human. | Sara 桌子上的血是人血 |
[25:52] | We just found Jekyll’s operating room. | 我们刚发现了Jekyll的手术室 |
[25:57] | We got the DNA back from From Febreze the blood at the restaurant. | 饭店里血迹的DNA检验出来了 |
[26:00] | Two donors: Joey Bigelow and the John Doe,who we now know as Yuri Grishenko. | 属于2个人 Joey Bigelow和无名男尸 我们知道了他就是Yuri Grishenko |
[26:06] | He was a Ukranian businessman,made his fortune in gas and oil, | 是个乌克兰商人 经营石油和天然气 |
[26:10] | spent his winters in Vegas gambling. | 冬天来维加斯赌博 |
[26:12] | No family. | 没有家人 |
[26:14] | When his body was recovered,his passport and wallet were gone. | 发现尸体时 护照和钱包都不在 |
[26:20] | No one reported him missing,and he fell through the cracks. | 没人报告他的失踪 他从裂缝里跌落的 |
[26:24] | So how did Jekyll get Grishenko’s John Doe number? | 那Jekyll是怎么知道Grishenko的 尸体编号的? |
[26:28] | Probably called the Coroner’s Office,used Ray’s badge number to get the information. | 也许是打电话到法医办公室 用Ray的警号得到的信息 |
[26:32] | You see that mark…on the leg? | 你看到腿上那个标记了吗? |
[26:36] | That “X” is not a part of da Vinci’s original drawing. | 这个”X”在达芬奇的原画里没有 |
[26:38] | And a mark like that could imply surgical incision through the groin. | 这样的标志可能意味着 从腹股沟探入的手术 |
[26:44] | None of his previous victims had an injury there,so this could be a present or future victim. | 以前的死者在这个部位都没伤 这应该属于现在或将来的受害者 |
[26:50] | Right. | 对的 |
[26:50] | I think that I…saw something like this in Herson’s evidence box. | 我想我…在Herson的证据盒里 看过类似的东西 |
[26:59] | Like some sort of claw. | 象是某种爪子 |
[27:08] | This is an IVC filter. | 这是下腔静脉滤器 |
[27:10] | It’s used to collect clotted blood in venous thrombosis patients, | 用于在静脉血栓形成的患者体内 收集血液凝块 |
[27:14] | and it’s inserted laparoscopically through the groin. | 通过腹股沟由腹腔镜植入 |
[27:19] | So this…is a drawing of an IVC filter. | 所以这个…是下腔静脉滤器的图 |
[27:27] | “NAYL.” | |
[27:29] | No…There’s…a partial horizontal break in the stem of the “Y.” | 不…在…字母Y的枝干上 有个水平的裂口 |
[27:37] | “Navel”? | |
[27:38] | “Navel. “ | |
[27:40] | A pneumonic acronym taught to medical students to teach them how to locate the femoral artery. | 是教医科学生怎样定位股动脉的缩写 |
[27:45] | Nerve,Artery,Vein,Lymphatic. | 神经 动脉 静脉 淋巴 |
[27:49] | It’s the order in which these anatomical structures are positioned in the leg. | 是这些解剖结构在腿上定位的顺序 |
[27:54] | So if he meant N-A-V-L,why did he use a “Y”? | 如果他的意思是NAVL 为什么又用字母Y |
[27:57] | Because he’s a wordsmith. | 因为他是个语言大师 |
[27:59] | He likes double entendres,even triple entendres. | 喜欢双关语 甚至是三关语 |
[28:04] | The “Y” could represent the inferior vena cava, | Y能代表下腔静脉 |
[28:08] | which is the large forking vein that carries blood from the lower half of the body up into the heart, | 是大静脉分支 将血液从下半身带到心脏 |
[28:12] | which is typically where an IVC filter is placed. | 通常也是放置静脉滤器的位置 |
[28:17] | Jekyll is telling us that “in a while” he is going to insert an IVC filter into the inferior vena cava of his next victim. | Jekyll在告诉我们 “马上” 下一个受害者会被植入一个静脉滤器 |
[28:27] | So what’s that propeller for? | 螺旋桨又是做什么的? |
[28:33] | It looks…as if it was designed to fit perfectly inside the filter. | 看起来…仿佛是设计用来 完美地放在过滤器里 |
[28:40] | If this device was inserted into the inferior vena cava… | 如果这个装置放到下腔静脉里… |
[28:45] | blood flow would cause the propeller to turn, | 血流会让螺旋桨转起来 |
[28:48] | which would cause the legs of the filter itself to expand out, | 使得过滤器本身的支架张开 |
[28:53] | pushing against the interior wall of the vein. | 推向静脉血管内壁 |
[28:55] | How long could someone survive with that thing inside them? | 装了这个东西后 还能存活多久? |
[28:58] | It’s hard to say,but it would work very slowly,it would create excruciating pain, | 很难说 不过它工作得很慢 会导致剧烈的疼痛 |
[29:03] | and eventually,the vein would burst from the pressure,and the victim would die. | 最终 静脉经受不住压力而破裂 受害者会死亡 |
[29:10] | Barclay ? | |
[29:14] | Barclay… | |
[29:19] | Barclay ? | |
[29:23] | Barclay… | |
[29:25] | Oh,my God! Shut up! | 哦 我的天啊! 住嘴! |
[29:27] | Told you to shut the hell up. My God! | 告诉你住嘴了! 天啊! |
[29:31] | Barclay ? | |
[29:35] | Barclay… | |
[29:39] | Uh,we’re just about finished. | 哦 快完了 |
[29:40] | Just give me what you got. | 有什么结果 快告诉我 |
[29:42] | Well,the meat is definitely not human; it’s pork. | 这肉绝对不是人类的 是猪肉 |
[29:45] | In fact,it’s prosciutto di Parma. | 实际上 是帕尔马熏火腿 |
[29:47] | Common prosciutto is cured with garlic and spices…cinnamon,cloves,nutmeg… | 普通火腿是用大蒜和桂皮 丁香 肉豆蔻等香料腌制 |
[29:51] | but prosciutto di Parma is cured with sea salt and then larded and packed with cracked pepper, | 但帕尔玛熏火腿是用海盐腌制 然后洒上胡椒粉再包起来 |
[29:55] | allowing for the superior flavor of the meat to come through. | 保留了肉的口感 |
[29:58] | So maybe Jekyll is moving up in the culinary world. | 这么说Jekyll开始涉足餐饮业了 |
[30:02] | DNA? | DNA检测呢? |
[30:03] | Well,there’s definitely no touch DNA…that was negative. | 肯定没有留下DNA…检测不到 |
[30:06] | But because it’s prosciutto,that means it was dehydrated. | 不过既然是火腿 意味着是脱水的 |
[30:09] | – And not cooked. – Right. | – 而且还没有被烹饪 – 对 |
[30:10] | So we think it might still contain some embedded epithelial DNA, | 所以如果Jekyll在最早做肉干时 |
[30:13] | if Jekyll wasn’t wearing gloves when he made the jerky in the first place. | 没戴手套的话 仍会遗留上皮组织的DNA |
[30:27] | How’s it going? | 进展如何了? |
[30:28] | Oh,we’ve been cross-referencing employees from the old restaurant with people who are still in the industry. | 我们对旧餐馆的雇员和仍从事这行的人 进行了交叉比对 |
[30:32] | Well,I can narrow down the list… | 好 我可以把名单再缩小些 |
[30:34] | we’re only interested in employees who are now working at high-end Italian restaurants. | 只关注现在还为高档意大利餐馆工作的 |
[30:38] | Well,we’ve got a handful of those. | 那已经是极少数了 |
[30:41] | Let’s hit the streets. | 上街排查去吧 |
[31:02] | There’s a couple cars in the lot. | 停车场有几辆车 |
[31:04] | Somebody’s here. | 有人在这儿 |
[31:22] | Excuse me,sir? | 打扰了 先生? |
[31:24] | Sorry,fellas,kitchen’s closed. | 抱歉 各位 打烊了 |
[31:26] | I’m Nick Stokes. This is Ray Langston. We’re with the crime lab. | 我是Nick Stokes 这是Ray Langston 我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[31:30] | We’d like to ask you a few questions,if you got a minute. | 如果你有空 我们想问几个问题 |
[31:33] | it’s always an honor to help out the Las Vegas Police Department,the greatest in the world. | 能帮助维加斯警方很荣幸 你们是最优秀的警察 |
[31:37] | I’m Giovanni. Everybody calls me Papa. | 我叫Giovanni 大家都叫我老爹 |
[31:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:40] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[31:41] | All right,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:42] | Papa…did you used to work at a restaurant called Venetti’s,on the north side of town? | 老爹 你曾在一家叫Venetti的餐馆 工作过吗? 就在城北 |
[31:48] | I managed the place. | 是我经营的那地方 |
[31:50] | Worked my way up from dishwasher. | 从洗碗工一路干上去 |
[31:52] | It was old-school,you know. | 很传统的餐馆 |
[31:54] | A red sauce joint,but…a lot of great men…important men… ate there. | 一家红色酱汁餐馆 但很多大人物 贵宾们都在那里用餐 |
[32:00] | Do you manage this place? | 你现在经营这家店吗? |
[32:02] | Come on. I own it. | 才不呢 我拥有这家店 |
[32:04] | DiMasa,that’s me. Papa DiMasa. | DiMasa就是我 DiMasa老爹 |
[32:06] | Hey,how about a glass of wine? | 来杯酒怎么样? |
[32:08] | Aw,that’s very kind of you… | 谢谢你的好意… |
[32:09] | Come on,come on,come on,who’s gonna know? | 来吧 有谁会知道呢? |
[32:11] | A glass of wine’s good for the heart. | 来杯酒对心脏有好处 |
[32:13] | Hey,Charlie,yo! | |
[32:14] | A good Barolo and three glasses. | 三杯上好的巴罗洛葡萄酒 |
[32:17] | We’re looking for all the guys who used to work at Venetti’s that work here now,you know what I mean? | 我们在找以前在Venetti餐馆 现在这里工作的人 明白吗? |
[32:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:23] | so this is Charlie…he’s the cook. | 这是Charlie 厨师 |
[32:26] | Charlie. | |
[32:27] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[32:28] | Yeah,I brought a lot of the boys. All good guys. | 我带出了很多伙计 都很优秀 |
[32:32] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[32:35] | Being an owner. Lot of stress. | 当老板 压力很大 |
[32:38] | Yeah,I’d like to take a look at your employee list,if you don’t mind. | 如果不介意 我想看看你的雇员名单 |
[32:42] | Yeah,sure. | 好的 当然 |
[32:43] | Don’t get up,Dad. I’ll get it. | 别起来 爸爸 我来 |
[32:49] | How long have you been experiencing this pain,sir? | 你有这种痛感多久了 先生? |
[32:51] | I don’t know,a day or two. | 不知道 一两天吧 |
[32:53] | Aw,don’t worry about me,I’m fine. | 别担心 我没事 |
[32:55] | Do you have some kind of heart condition? | 你心脏有问题吗? |
[32:57] | Me? Nah. Come on… | 我? 没 |
[32:59] | I got a heart like a lion,like all the DiMasa men. | 我心脏跟狮子一样有劲 跟DiMasa家的男人一样 |
[33:02] | I just…I just got to…lay off the Bolognese sauce,you know? | 我只要…只要少吃点波轮亚酱汁 |
[33:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[33:11] | Stokes. | |
[33:12] | I just got the DNA results from the meat cards. | 刚刚拿到了肉屑的DNA测试结果 |
[33:14] | Whoever made the prosciutto is a filial match to the septic appendix we found in Bernard Higgins. | 做火腿的人和Bernard Higgins体内的 阑尾的所有者是父子关系 |
[33:20] | So that appendix either belonged to Jekyll’s father or… | 所以那个阑尾要么是Jekyll父亲的 要么… |
[33:23] | Or his son. | 是他儿子的 |
[33:24] | Thanks,Catherine. | 多谢 Catherine |
[33:26] | Mr. DiMasa,did you recently have your appendix removed? | DiMasa先生 你最近切除了阑尾吗? |
[33:30] | What are you,a mind reader? | 你会读心术吗? |
[33:32] | Yeah. A couple of days before Thanksgiving. | 是的 感恩节前几天切除的 |
[33:35] | Go back there and see what that guy’s doing. | 到后面看看那家伙在干嘛 |
[33:38] | Get him out of here,Ray. | 带他出去 Ray |
[33:40] | Mr. DiMasa,we’re gonna take you to the hospital. | DiMasa先生 我们要送你去医院 |
[33:41] | It’s-It’s okay. I’m-I’m a doctor. | 没关系 我是医生 |
[33:44] | my son wanted to be a doctor. | 我儿子也曾想成为医生 |
[33:45] | Yes… | 是的… |
[33:48] | – Come with me. This way,sir. – Shotgun! | – 跟我来 这边走 先生 – 霰弹枪 |
[33:50] | Clark! Clark! Situation! | Clark Clark 有情况 |
[33:53] | Clark! | |
[34:30] | Three-David-34,Control. Officer Clark,respond. | 3D34 我是指挥中心 Clark警官 请回话 |
[34:39] | Charlie-oh-three-Stokes,Control. Respond. | CO3 Stokes 我是指挥中心 请回话 |
[34:43] | Control,Langston. | 指挥中心 我是Langston |
[34:44] | Shots fired. Two officers down. | 有人开枪 击倒2名警官 |
[34:46] | Got here too early,Ray,but you’re not gonna spoil my fun. | 来得太早了 Ray 但你别想扫我的兴 |
[34:49] | Repeat. Shots fired. Two officers down. | 重复 有人开枪 击倒2名警官 |
[34:51] | Armed suspect with a shotgun in the restaurant. | 疑犯持霰弹枪在餐馆里 |
[34:54] | Sure. Call ’em all. | 是啊 把人都喊来吧 |
[34:55] | Nothing the old man likes better than an audience. | 老头子最喜欢的就是观众了 |
[34:58] | Isn’t that so,Papa?! | 对吧 老爹?! |
[34:59] | What-What-What…What are you talking about? What? | 什么…你在说什么? |
[35:02] | Put your weapon down! | 快放下武器 |
[35:04] | I don’t want to have to shoot you! | 我不想开枪打你 |
[35:06] | What do I care? | 我还在乎什么? |
[35:07] | I’m a cop killer twice over. | 我已经杀过2次警察了 |
[35:09] | I just want to see my father die. | 我只是想看着我父亲死去 |
[35:11] | You try and stop me,and I’ll blow you away! | 你胆敢阻止我 我就轰了你 |
[35:14] | What,are you crazy? Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗? 你失去理智了吗? |
[35:16] | Mr. DiMasa… slow,controlled,even breaths,please. | DiMasa先生… 别动弹 放缓呼吸 |
[35:19] | Don’t you ever get tired of standing on your feet all day? | 你站一整天不累吗? |
[35:22] | Man,I hear that’s what they do to those guys down in Gitmo to make them talk. | 我听说关塔那摩监狱就让犯人一直站 好让他们开口 |
[35:27] | I can sit down,if I want to. | 我想坐就可以坐 |
[35:29] | Why don’t you,man? | 那怎么不坐呢? |
[35:33] | Maybe I don’t want to. | 或许我不想坐 |
[35:34] | Thing is,I could make you a hero,Barclay. | 我可以让你成为英雄 Barclay |
[35:40] | I… guess I could make you famous. I’ve been screwing with these other guys. | 我想我可以让你出名 我一直在捉弄其他人 |
[35:44] | You know that,right? | 你知道 对吧? |
[35:46] | But I could just give you the whole head of cabbage. | 我可以对你和盘托出 |
[35:51] | You must know people at Ely,right? | 你在伊利肯定有认识的人吧? |
[35:55] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[35:56] | Mr. DiMasa,you have something implanted in your chest. | DiMasa先生 你胸部被植入了东西 |
[36:00] | You have to remain calm. | 你要保持冷静 |
[36:02] | I hope it’s tearing you up like a thousand knives inside. | 希望你感到体内有千刀万剐 |
[36:05] | I did that to you,Papa. | 是我干的 老爹 |
[36:10] | That’s the sound I want to hear. | 这就是我期待的声音 |
[36:12] | Keep that strong DiMasa heart pumping,Papa. | 让DiMasa家族的强劲心脏 继续跳动吧 老爹 |
[36:16] | It’s a drumbeat right to the grave. | 那是通往坟墓的节奏 |
[36:19] | I wanted to be a doctor,Papa! | 我想当一名医生 爸爸! |
[36:21] | What stopped you,Charlie? | 为什么放弃了 Charlie? |
[36:23] | He did! | 就是他! |
[36:23] | Look what I built. For-For you,Charlie. | 看我做的一切 都是为 为了你 Charlie |
[36:27] | I never wanted it! | 这不是我想要的! |
[36:29] | I could have been a great man. | 我本可以成为一个了不起的人 |
[36:31] | A doctor,Papa. | 一名医生 爸爸 |
[36:32] | But you had to wreck my life! | 但你却毁了我的一生! |
[36:34] | Do what a doctor would do. | 做医生该做的事 |
[36:36] | Let him live. | 救活他 |
[36:37] | I’m not asking for the world here,man. | 我不要求拥有一切 |
[36:40] | I… It’s just,my life there sucks. | 我…只是 我在那边过的很糟 |
[36:43] | All I want is an extra half hour in the yard, | 我只想要多半小时的放风时间 |
[36:46] | maybe some smokes once in a while,but…nothing illegal,man. | 也许偶尔抽支烟 但是…没啥违法的 伙计 |
[36:51] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[36:53] | I know I got to give up Jekyll’s name to somebody,while it’s still worth something. | 我知道我得供出Jekyll的名字 在这信息仍有价值时 |
[36:57] | Might as well be you. | 也许会告诉你 |
[36:59] | Barclay,I like you a lot,man. You have a light finger on that button. | Barclay 我很喜欢你 你轻易不会按下按钮 |
[37:03] | If it was me,I’d be mashing that thing just to watch me dance. I… | 换成是我 就会猛按下去看我跳舞 我… |
[37:07] | But you are good people,man. | 但你是好人 伙计 |
[37:09] | But I guess I’d see you on the 6:00 news,right? | 我猜可以在六点新闻看到你 对吧? |
[37:13] | You’d be getting a medal on your chest. | 你会获得一枚勋章 |
[37:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:17] | Would it help you make detective,Barclay? | 这会不会让你当上警探 Barclay? |
[37:20] | You’d strut around like those guys. | 你会像那些家伙一样趾高气扬 |
[37:22] | You could probably get laid,Barclay. I mean,you’d probably get laid a lot. | 可能会走桃花运 Barclay 我是说 很多的桃花运 |
[37:27] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[37:30] | – Dr. Jekyll is your mother. – What? | – Jekyll是你母亲 – 什么? |
[37:34] | And she banged every one of ’em before she killed them. | 她杀掉他们之前和每一个都搞过 |
[37:48] | Sergeant Barclay. I need medical in the holding cells. I got an inmate down. | 我是Barclay警官 拘留室需要医生 有犯人倒下了 |
[37:52] | Charlie,I understand you wanting to kill your old man,I do. | Charlie 我理解你想杀了你爸爸 我理解 |
[37:56] | But why Higgins? Why Herson? Why all the others? | 但为什么要杀Higgins? Herson? 还有所有其他的死者? |
[37:59] | You killed all those men,Charlie? You did that?! | 你把他们都杀了 Charlie?都是你干的?! |
[38:02] | Yeah…I killed your friends,Pop. Your heroes. | 对…我杀了你的朋友 老爸 你的英雄们 |
[38:07] | Great men who were what I could never be. Never good enough. | 我永远都成不了的好人 我做的永远不够好 |
[38:11] | I got through three years of medical school,and then Mama died. | 我上了3年医学院 然后妈妈去世了 |
[38:15] | And you used that to suck me back in,didn’t you,Papa? | 你以此为由把我叫了回来 不是吗 老爸? |
[38:20] | I need,I needed you,Charlie. | 我需要 我需要你 Charlie |
[38:22] | To serve your heroes! | 来为你的英雄们服务! |
[38:24] | I should have been your hero! | 我本该成为你的英雄! |
[38:26] | I was lonely. I – I…I needed you,Charlie. | 我当时很孤独 我 我… 我需要你 Charlie |
[38:30] | Charlie,listen to me. | Charlie 听我说 |
[38:33] | I wished my old man dead a thousand times over. | 我上千次希望我老爸死掉 |
[38:35] | He was a drunk,you know? A real bad drunk. | 他是个酒鬼 知道吗?十恶不赦的酒鬼 |
[38:38] | One night,he’d been out fighting. | 一天晚上 他出去打架 |
[38:40] | A neighbor brought him home,blind drunk. | 一位邻居把他带回家 醉得不省人事 |
[38:43] | Someone had beaten him so terribly,he had a bruise on his throat the size of a baseball. | 他被打的不成样子 喉咙上有个棒球大小的瘀伤 |
[38:47] | I pulled him up on the porch and watched him try and catch his breath while he was gargling blood. | 我在走廊里扶起他 看着他洗漱伤口时 努力喘着气 |
[38:52] | I was so tired of taking him to the emergency room,I just left him there. | 我懒得带他去急诊室 只把他留在那里 |
[38:58] | Figured he’d sleep it off. | 觉得他睡一觉就好了 |
[39:00] | When I came down in the morning,he was laying in a patch of winter sunshine, | 当我早上下楼 他躺在冬日的阳光里 |
[39:05] | and he was stone-cold dead where I left him. | 在我留下他的地方 身体已变得僵硬 |
[39:07] | How’d that make you feel? | 这让你感觉如何? |
[39:11] | Not the way you think it’s gonna make you feel,Charlie. | 不是你以为会带给我的那种感觉 Charlie |
[39:13] | I just want to see him die. | 我只想看到他死 |
[39:17] | Shouldn’t be much longer now. | 应该也没多久了 |
[39:19] | Let me tell you something,Charlie. | 让我告诉你 Charlie |
[39:20] | Even when the old man dies,you’re not gonna stop being his son. | 就算他死了 你还是他的儿子 |
[39:25] | You become the son of a ghost. | 你成为一个鬼魂的儿子 |
[39:27] | The pain doesn’t go away. The rage doesn’t go away. | 痛苦不会离去 愤怒不会消失 |
[39:31] | So,come on,put your gun down,walk out of here,be a man. | 所以 别想了 放下枪 走出来 像个男人 |
[39:35] | I will. Soon as he’s dead. | 我会的 只要他一死 |
[39:38] | I can’t let that happen,Charlie. | 我不会让你得逞的 Charlie |
[39:40] | I’m going to stand up now. | 我要站起来了 |
[39:44] | I’m standing up,Charlie. | 我站起来了 Charlie |
[39:50] | I’m going to walk into the back,get some ice. | 我要去后面 拿些冰块 |
[39:54] | Slow your father’s heart rate. | 降低你父亲的心率 |
[40:23] | Y’all better get out of here before there’s a crime scene to investigate. | 你们最好在这里成为被调查的犯罪现场前 离开这里 |
[40:27] | You scared the hell out of us,Nicky. | 你吓坏我们了 Nicky |
[40:30] | I’ll be all right. | 我不会有事的 |
[40:31] | Papa DiMasa made it through surgery. | DiMasa老爸挺过了手术 |
[40:34] | The doctors were able to remove the filter and stent the vein. | 医生取出了过滤器并用移植片 固定了静脉 |
[40:37] | He’s going to make it. | 他会没事的 |
[40:38] | The Jekyll case is closed. | Jekyll案结束了 |
[40:41] | On to the next one,right? | 该下个案子了 对吧? |
[40:43] | Unfortunately,there’s always a next one. | 不幸的是 总会有下一个 |
[40:47] | – I’ll see you soon. – All right. | – 我会再来看你 – 好 |
[40:50] | I’ll be back to give you a lift home? | 要不要我回来载你回家? |
[40:52] | Oh,no way. You’re a terrible driver. | 没门 你驾驶技术太差 |
[40:59] | – Ray? – Yeah? | – 嗯? |
[41:04] | That story you told about your father… | 你讲的你父亲的事… |
[41:07] | did you really just let him die like that? | 你真的让他那样死了? |
[41:10] | I should have let the son of a bitch die,but… | 我是该让他死 但… |
[41:14] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[41:16] | I took a knife,I opened his trachea,saved his life. | 我用刀通了他的气管 救了他 |
[41:21] | Watched him die of lung cancer two years later. | 看着他2年后死于肺癌 |
[41:27] | Hey,you feel better. | 你看上去好些了 |
[41:31] | I play dead good,don’t I? | 我演的很好 对吧? |
[41:34] | You should’ve been an actor. | 你该当个演员 |
[41:37] | Thanks,Cath. | 谢谢 Cath |
[41:39] | Nick’s going to be okay. | Nick会好起来的 |
[41:42] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[41:43] | Okay. Thanks. | OK 谢谢 |
[41:46] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[41:47] | I’m assuming he’s okay,because he wants us to bring him a pizza,or he’s gonna kick our asses. | 我猜他没事 因为他要我们给他带披萨 不然他就要扁我们 |
[41:54] | Do you want to come with us? | 跟我们一起去吗? |
[41:56] | No,thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[41:59] | just tell him I’m glad he’s all right. | 告诉他 我很高兴他没事 |
[42:06] | Jim. | |
[42:07] | Come on,I’ll buy you a drink at PJ’s. | 走 去PJ酒吧请你喝一杯 |
[42:09] | Listen,uh,give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[42:10] | I’ll catch up to you. | 我会追上你的 |
[42:19] | Officer,give us a little room,will you? | 警官 让我们单独呆一会 好吗? |
[42:22] | Hello,Nate. | 哈喽 Nate |
[42:25] | – I came to tell you that… – You killed Jekyll. | – 我来告诉你… – 你杀了Jekyll |
[42:31] | All the urgency’s gone out of your eyes,Doctor. | 你眼中的急迫不见了 大夫 |
[42:34] | All the tension’s out of your body. | 身上的紧张不安也都消失了 |
[42:37] | You look like you came out of it relatively unscathed. | 你看上去就像丝毫未受过影响 |
[42:39] | You know what they say,”Whatever doesn’t kill you… “ | 你知道有句话 “任何杀不死你的… ” (出自尼采的名言) |
[42:42] | I knew you and Charlie would get along. | 我知道你和Charlie会相处融洽 |
[42:46] | Daddy issues. | 父子间的心理纠葛问题 |
[42:48] | And the irony is,Doctor,he didn’t kill nearly as many people as he would’ve, | 讽刺的是 医生 他本不会杀那么多人 |
[42:52] | if he’d followed his dream and become,you know,your average surgeon. | 如果他追随他的梦想成为 一名普通的外科医生 |
[42:57] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧? |
[42:59] | Good-bye,Nate. | 再见 Nate |
[43:26] | CSI Season 10 Episode 23 |