时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | *** | 寻找有关涉嫌谋杀及手术使人致残的 “Jekyll医生”线索 |
[01:32] | Lividity is fixed,consistent with her body position. | 尸斑已经形成 和尸体的姿势吻合 |
[01:35] | No apparent discoloration. | 尸体没有明显的变色 |
[01:37] | Puts T.O.D. around 24 to 48 hours ago. | 死亡时间应该是24到48小时前 |
[01:40] | Brass said the Dumpster diver that called it in hadn’t been down this way in a few days. | Brass说报警的垃圾车司机 很多天没走这条路了 |
[01:47] | Four-plus-one impressions on her throat. | 喉咙附近四加一的手指印 |
[01:50] | Manual strangulation. | 可能是被人用手掐死的 |
[01:53] | There’s also a thin abrasion. | 还有一条很细的擦伤痕迹 |
[01:55] | Killer swapped her necklace for a choker? | 凶手扯下了她的项链想用来勒死她? |
[02:02] | Where’s the source of that blood? | 不知道血从哪里流出来的? |
[02:07] | It’s a V-shaped wound. | 是一个V型的伤口 |
[02:09] | Doesn’t look too deep. | 看起来不深 |
[02:10] | Maybe incidental to the strangulation? | 也许是被勒时留下的? |
[02:13] | Blood flow defies gravity. | 血流的方向证明它受重力影响 |
[02:24] | She bled in an upright position and was moved after death. | 她流血时是直立状态 死后被挪动了 |
[02:29] | I think she might have been dumped here. | 我觉得这里可能只是弃尸现场 |
[02:31] | There is some yellow trace in the wound. | 伤口里有些黄色的物质 |
[02:33] | I got a purse. | 我找到个钱包 |
[02:48] | Heidi Custer.New York,New York. | Heidi Custer 纽约人 |
[02:52] | Business cards.Just her name and a 212 number. | 名片 只有她的名字 还有一个212号码 (212是纽约区号) |
[02:57] | No cash. | 没有现金 |
[02:59] | Maybe a robbery gone bad. | 可能是抢劫后杀人 |
[03:01] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[03:04] | Room key from the Luxor. | Luxor酒店的房间钥匙 |
[03:10] | Joey Bigelow?! | |
[03:12] | Hey,uh,guys… | 嘿 伙计们… |
[03:16] | she’s carrying photos of all of Jekyll’s victims.Multiple copies. | 她带着Jekyll手下受害者的照片 还都是多份的 |
[03:21] | – She a cop? – No badge or creds. | – 她是警察? – 没有警徽和证件 |
[03:24] | So what was her interest in the Jekyll case? | 她为什么对Jekyll的案子那么感兴趣? |
[03:26] | And did he have any interest in her? | 不知道他是否也对她产生了兴趣? |
[03:58] | CSISeason10 Episode22 | |
[04:10] | The Lone Ranger returns. | 我们的孤胆英雄回来啦 |
[04:12] | Lately,you’ve had more solos than a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert. | 你最近的”独奏”时间比Lynyrd Skynyrd乐队 一场演出中的吉他独奏总和还多 |
[04:15] | I don’t mind working alone. | 我不介意一个人工作 |
[04:17] | Uh,I wanted to speak with you about something else,actually. | 其实我是想和你说点别的事情 |
[04:20] | Um,Heidi Custer. | 嗯 Heidi Custer |
[04:23] | The woman found in the alley? | 巷子里发现的那个女死者? |
[04:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:27] | I knew her. | 我认识她 |
[04:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:31] | She was a reporter. | 她是个记者 |
[04:33] | She covered the Angel of Death murders at Delaware General while I was there. | 我在特拉华州时 她负责报道”死亡天使”谋杀案 |
[04:39] | We spent quite a bit of time talking back then. | 我们那时候聊了不少 |
[04:41] | You talk to her recently? | 你们最近有见面吗? |
[04:42] | No,it’s been years.But she was a great reporter. | 没有 很多年没见面了 不过她是个很出色的记者 |
[04:45] | Fierce,tenacious. | 犀利独到 坚持不懈 |
[04:46] | Well,Brass reached her husband,who’s also the editor of the magazine she writes for. | Brass联系了他丈夫 他在同一家杂志社做编辑 |
[04:50] | He’s been in L.A. all week,and confirmed that she was working on a story about Jekyll. | 他整周都在洛杉矶 他证实她在写关于Jekyll的报道 |
[04:55] | Do we know when she got into town? | 我们知道她什么时候到这里的吗? |
[04:57] | Monday.How much could she discover in three days? | 周一 3天内她能有多少发现? |
[05:00] | Reporter like Heidi wouldn’t have come out here without a good lead. | Heidi这样的记者没得到有价值的线索 是不会过来的 |
[05:02] | It’s possible that she turned up something that we didn’t. | 有可能她发现了一些 我们都不知道的事情 |
[05:05] | Well,Nick is heading to her hotel room. | Nick正在去她酒店的路上 |
[05:07] | You should join him. | 你要不也过去吧 |
[05:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:22] | No signs of a struggle,no blood. | 没有争斗过的痕迹 也没有血迹 |
[05:24] | This doesn’t look like the primary. | 这里不像第一犯罪现场 |
[05:27] | And according to Heidi’s credit card records,she had a rented Malibu,which is still MIA. | 根据Heidi的信用卡纪录 她租了一辆Malibu 车子仍不知所踪 |
[05:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:40] | Where’s her work?Where are her notes and… her research? | 她写的东西呢? 她做的纪录 还有调查材料都在哪里? |
[05:45] | There’s a camera charger here and a laptop power cord. | 这里有一个相机充电器 还有笔记本电源 |
[05:48] | But she could have the camera and the computer in her car. | 但她可能把相机和电脑放在车里了 |
[05:51] | Right,or it could be in the hands of her killer. | 没错 但也可能被凶手拿走了 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:56] | Blue Aces Casino Player’s Club Card here. | 蓝A赌场会员卡 |
[05:58] | It’s a locals-only type place. | 这基本上都是当地人去的 |
[06:01] | I know.Jack Herson clocked some credit card debt there. | 我知道 Jack Herson在那有过消费纪录 |
[06:05] | It’s also along Joey Bigelow’s panhandling route. | Joey Bigelow也经常在那一带活动 |
[06:09] | And why don’t I remember any of that? | 为什么我就想不起来这些呢? |
[06:13] | I’ve been following up on some of the Jekyll leads in my spare time. | 我空闲时也在跟进Jekyll一案的线索 |
[06:17] | – Oh,you have? – Yeah,I’ve been talking to victims’ families and friends. | – 噢 是吗? – 对 我一直找死者家人和朋友了解情况 |
[06:21] | Trying to get a feel for their habits.Trying to get a feel for Jekyll. | 试图了解他们的习惯 也试图了解Jekyll |
[06:24] | Ray… this job will eat you alive if you take it home with you. | Ray…如果你下班时间还奉献给工作 你撑不了多久的 |
[06:32] | Okay,so,two victims connected to the Jekyll case, | 这么说 两个Jekyll案子的死者 |
[06:36] | and a reporter who was investigating it all visited the same little casino. | 还有一个调查案子的记者 都去过同一个小赌场 |
[06:41] | If Heidi used that player’s card anywhere,we should be able to find her on surveillance. | 如果Heidi用过那个会员卡 我们应该能在监控录像里找到她 |
[06:46] | Right. | 没错 |
[06:49] | What about that? | 这个呢? |
[06:51] | That looks exactly like the letter L. | 完全就像字母L |
[06:54] | Could be a message from Jekyll.L for… | 可能是Jekyll传达什么信息 L代表… |
[06:57] | David,those are two surgical screws, | David 那只是2个普通的手术用螺丝 |
[06:59] | implanted at a 90-degree angle as part of a knee operation, | 以90度角植入 是膝盖手术的一部分 |
[07:03] | documented in her medical records as having been performed three years ago | 这是3年前的手术 医疗纪录里写着呢 |
[07:08] | by a doctor whose name was distinctly not Jekyll. | 做手术的医生名字显然不是Jekyll |
[07:13] | Let it go. | 别多想了 |
[07:16] | Hey,David,Doc. | 嘿 David 医生 |
[07:18] | What do we have? | 什么情况? |
[07:19] | Well,C.O.D.’s no surprise. | 死亡原因如我们所料 |
[07:21] | Asphyxiation via manual strangulation. | 被人掐死的 |
[07:24] | Broken hyoid. | 舌骨断裂 |
[07:25] | Superficial head wound,clotted. | 额头有很浅的伤口 已经开始愈合了 |
[07:28] | Later reopened around the time of death. | 又在死亡前后裂开了 |
[07:30] | As for the question of whether she was a Jekyll victim– | 至于判断她是不是Jekyll的 另一个受害人– |
[07:33] | I performed a thorough examination for puncture wounds,laparoscopic entry points, | 我仔细检查过所有刺伤 微创手术的切入点 |
[07:39] | and despite David’s imaginative analyses… | 除了David胡思乱想的分析之外 |
[07:42] | Greg,tell me that does not look exactly like a smiley face. | Greg 你难道不觉得这像张笑脸吗 |
[07:46] | There was nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么异常的 |
[07:49] | No unaccounted-for objects or organs inside her. | 她体内没有不明物体或者器官 |
[07:53] | So,Heidi Custer could be another victim like Lily Xiaoping– | 那么Heidi Custer可能和 另一个受害人Lily Xiaoping类似 |
[07:57] | a spur-of-the-moment,unplanned kill by a cornered Jekyll, | 临时起意 无预谋的犯罪 与Jekyll狭路相逢 然后被杀 |
[08:02] | who was simply trying to avoid capture. | Jekyll只是想逃脱追捕而已 |
[08:06] | Hey,Archie,I brought you that blinky thing from the beepy no-working thing you told me you’d take a look at. | Archie 从不太好使的家伙上取出的 亮闪闪东西 你说要看一下 我带给你了 |
[08:14] | – Is that…? – Yeah. | – 那不会是…? – 没错 |
[08:16] | Anything on the Blue Aces surveillance,Archie? | Archie 蓝A赌场监控录像有什么发现? |
[08:19] | Actually,there is. | 还真有 |
[08:24] | 3:30 p.m. Monday. | 周一下午3点半 |
[08:26] | Heidi Custer goes into the casino bar. | Heidi Custer进到赌场酒吧 |
[08:31] | – Okay. – 30 seconds before that… | – 好的 – 30秒前… |
[08:41] | Langston goes into the bar. | Langston也进去了 |
[08:43] | There’s no surveillance inside the bar. | 里头没有摄像头 |
[08:46] | But 20 minutes later,Langston leaves. | 但是 20分钟后Langston离开了 |
[08:48] | 15 seconds after that… …Heidi leaves. | 15秒后…Heidi也离开了 |
[08:54] | Did he say anything about meeting her for a drink? | 他提过他们有见面喝一杯吗? |
[08:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | Afghanistan,Liberia,Iraq. | 阿富汗 利比亚 伊拉克 |
[09:10] | Of all the places she went for stories,I never– | 这些地方她都去报道了 我从来… |
[09:14] | I never thought Vegas would be the one that got her. | 我从没想过她会在拉斯维加斯出事 |
[09:17] | Do you see this mark on her neck? | 你看到她脖子上这条痕迹了吗? |
[09:20] | Did your wife wear a necklace? | 你妻子戴项链吗? |
[09:24] | Amber pendant. | 琥珀坠子 |
[09:27] | Well,gift from a Congolese rebel. | 是刚果的一个反政府人士送的 |
[09:30] | I was never able to get her to wear her wedding ring,but… | 我一直没法说服她戴结婚戒指 但是… |
[09:34] | she never took that damn thing off. | 那玩意她倒一直都戴着 |
[09:37] | I always knew I came second to her work. | 我知道我和她的工作比肯定排第二 |
[09:41] | But she was worth it. | 但是我心甘情愿 |
[09:46] | Yeah,I heard she was a hell of a reporter. | 是啊 我听说她是个很出色的记者 |
[09:51] | A colleague of mine knew her.Ray Langston. | 我一个同事认识她 Ray Langston |
[09:58] | Ray Langston’s a cop? | Ray Langston是警察? |
[10:00] | No,he’s a CSI. | 不是 他是犯罪现场调查员 |
[10:04] | Ray Langston is a murderer. | Ray Langston是杀人犯 |
[10:14] | About five years ago,my wife was writing a piece on the Angel of Death at Delaware General Hospital. | 5年前 我妻子在特拉华综合医院 写关于”死亡天使”的报道 |
[10:20] | 27 patients were murdered by injection of ethylene glycol into their I.V.’s. | 27个病人因为静脉注射药物中 被加入了乙二醇乙醚死亡 |
[10:25] | Langston was a pathologist at the hospital… and a very helpful source to Heidi. | Langston是医院的病理学家 对Heidi的报道很关键 |
[10:30] | At first. | 一开始是这么回事 |
[10:33] | If the tragedy at Delaware General is ever granted the full autopsy it deserves, | 如果特拉华综合医院的悲剧事件 都按正常的程序做尸检 |
[10:38] | a haunting truth will be revealed in the harsh morgue light. | 停尸房的刺眼灯光将揭露出 让人难以忘却的真相 |
[10:42] | When the primary suspect,Dr.Michael Webb,killed himself the same way he killed his patients, | 当第一嫌犯 Michael Webb医生 以同样手法自杀的时候 |
[10:48] | the police and hospital quickly closed the case,even though there was compelling evidence | 警方和医院立即结案 虽然大量确凿证据表明 |
[10:54] | that Dr.Webb did not act alone. | Webb医生还有同谋 |
[10:57] | Death by ethylene glycol does not arrive unheralded. | 乙二醇乙醚致死并不是无迹可寻 |
[11:00] | Distinct crystals of calcium oxalate accumulate in the tubules of the kidney. | 肾脏细管里会聚集大量乙二酸钙晶体 |
[11:05] | And yet,with the evidence of Dr.Webb’s murders | 然而 即使面对Webb医生谋杀案中… |
[11:07] | literally glittering before him,Delaware General’s pathologist, | 找到的大量证据 特拉华综合医院的病理学家 |
[11:12] | Raymond Langston,claimed to have seen nothing unusual. | Raymond Langston声称之前都没有 发现任何异常 |
[11:16] | 27 times over,he saw nothing,and allowed Dr.Webb’s sinister work to continue. | 27次 他都没有察觉异常 他让Webb医生邪恶的罪行继续 |
[11:24] | Well,I talked to CSI Langston. | 我和调查员Langston谈过 |
[11:26] | He had nothing but admiration for your wife. | 他对你妻子只有赞美之词 |
[11:29] | He never mentioned her article. | 他没有提过她的文章 |
[11:30] | That’s because we never published it. | 因为那篇文章根本没有刊登 |
[11:33] | It never passed the fact-checking process. | 它没通过杂志社的”事实核对”程序 |
[11:34] | So,her accusations were false? | 这么说 她的指控是错误的? |
[11:36] | I didn’t say that.We kill stories all the time… | 我没那么说 我们总在枪毙记者稿件… |
[11:39] | because reporters rely too heavily on unnamed sources. | 因为记者太依赖来源不明的消息了 |
[11:42] | And the only reason that this story got spiked was | 这篇报道被否决的唯一原因就是 |
[11:44] | because a bunch of lawyers were too afraid the magazine was gonna get sued. | 一帮律师太害怕杂志会被起诉 |
[11:49] | But my wife was right. | 但我老婆说得对 |
[11:51] | Langston helped Dr.Webb,and now he’s helping Dr.Jekyll. | Langston曾帮过Webb医生 现在则是在帮Jekyll医生 |
[11:55] | CSI Langston has been relentless in his pursuit of Dr.Jekyll. | CSI的Langston在追查Jekyll医生上 是铁面无私的 |
[12:00] | He was personally assaulted by the suspect. | 他还曾遭到嫌犯的攻击 |
[12:07] | And you saw this happen? | 你看到他被打了? |
[12:09] | He had a gash on his head– that told the story. | 他头上开了个大口子 这足以说明 |
[12:11] | Giving himself a bump on the head– nice touch of authenticity. | 给自己脑袋敲上一下…增加了真实性 |
[12:15] | Raymond Langston hid behind a lab coat,and now he’s hiding behind a badge. | Raymond Langston曾穿着白大褂伪装 现在则靠警徽掩人耳目 |
[12:25] | It’s a lovely shade of saffron,no? | 很可爱的藏红花形状 对吧? |
[12:30] | Just got my annual trace metals report. | 刚拿到我的年度微量金属报告 |
[12:34] | Hmm,my mercury is as high as the Baker thermometer. | 我的含汞量和贝克的温度计一样高了 (加州贝克镇 世界最高的温度计) |
[12:38] | Guess I should lay off that tuna sushi. | 或许我该放弃吃金枪鱼寿司 (FDA曾发警告金枪鱼含汞量超标) |
[12:40] | Otherwise,I’m facing chelation therapy. | 否则 我就要去接受鳌合疗法了 (用于治疗重金属中毒) |
[12:42] | The trace we found in Heidi Custer’s head wound was lead paint. | Heidi Custer额头伤口里找到的东西 是含铅涂料 |
[12:46] | My lead levels are well within the normal range. | 我的含铅量在正常水平 |
[12:50] | The weapon could have been any tool or implement with a 90-degree angle and old enough to have lead paint. | 可能是任何有90度棱角的工具或道具 古老到使用含铅涂料 |
[12:56] | Or a super-fun new toy from China. | 或是中国进口 超好玩的新鲜玩具 07年中国出口美国的大批玩具 铅含量超标 不得不全部召回 |
[12:59] | – Ray. – Yes. | – 嗯 |
[13:01] | – My office. – Right. | – 来我办公室 – 就来 |
[13:09] | She came at me in disguise,Catherine. | 她接近我别有用心 Catherine |
[13:10] | She pretended to value my insights,and the whole time Heidi was investigating me. | 假装重视我的观点 其实一直在调查我 |
[13:14] | – Ray… – This article of hers is full of junk science. | – 她这文章通篇伪科学 |
[13:17] | That’s not the issue here. | 不是那个原因 |
[13:19] | I examined samples that I received from other doctors. | 我检查其他医生送来的样本 |
[13:23] | Dr.Webb wasn’t just going to send me evidence of his murders. | Webb医生可没打算把行凶证据送给我 |
[13:27] | And when his mortality rates became suspicious,I was the one that bucked protocol. | 他的病人死亡率出奇地高 是我不顾实验室规定 |
[13:31] | I started autopsying the bodies myself. | 开始亲自动手尸检 |
[13:32] | We’re not here about the article or your feelings,Ray. | 我们不是来讨论文章或你的感觉 Ray |
[13:35] | You met with a homicide victim shortly before she died. | 被害者死前不久 你和她见过面 |
[13:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[13:39] | And then withheld that information from your supervisor. | 而你却向主管隐瞒了这条信息 |
[13:47] | I was at the Blue Aces,but I was there on my own time,and I swear,Catherine,I never saw her there. | 我当时在蓝A赌场 但是在办私事 我发誓 Catherine 我从没在那见过她 |
[13:58] | Conrad… you know what a casino floor is like. | Conrad…你知道赌场里面是怎样的 |
[14:02] | It’s a maze of slot machines and gaming tables. | 那是个老虎机和赌桌组成的迷宫 |
[14:07] | You know,I admire you guys for sticking together,I really do. | 要知道 我羡慕你们能团结友爱 真的 |
[14:11] | I’m not saying I don’t believe you,Ray– I’m struggling to– | 不是说我不相信你 Ray 我在纠结… |
[14:14] | but when we catch Heidi’s killer, | 但当我们抓住了杀害Heidi的凶手 |
[14:16] | 12 members of a jury aren’t going to be as understanding as Catherine when it comes to coincidence. | 12个陪审员可不会像Catherine 一样富有理解力 认为这只是巧合 |
[14:21] | They’re just going to see an over-involved CSI who had a conflict of interest. | 他们只会看到一个有利益冲突的CSI 超常规插手办案 |
[14:25] | So… it’s hands off.You can’t work this one. | 所以…放弃吧 你不能跟这个案子 |
[14:53] | *** | 交易历史 Heidi Custer |
[15:07] | Ray,Catherine just told me what happened with Ecklie. | Ray Catherine刚告诉我和Ecklie的谈话 |
[15:09] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[15:11] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[15:13] | Heidi Custer used her credit card at the Blue Aces when I was there. | 我在蓝A赌场时 Heidi Custer在那刷过信用卡 |
[15:16] | Then she used it again to park at WLVU Medical School. | 然后她在WLVU医学院泊车时又刷了一次 |
[15:20] | I was there– same place,same time. | 我也在那儿 同一地点 同一时间 |
[15:24] | – Heidi Custer was following me. – Why would she do something like that? | – Heidi Custer在跟踪我 – 为什么要跟踪你? |
[15:27] | Because she thought I was connected to the Jekyll murders. | 因为她认为我和Jekyll凶杀案有关联 |
[15:29] | I’m investigating Jekyll,she’s investigating me. | 我在调查Jekyll 而她在调查我 |
[15:32] | All right,all right,if anybody asks,though,I found this,you didn’t. | 好吧 如果有谁问起 就说这是我发现的 不是你 |
[15:35] | Now,you got to get out of here– I think you’re up next for call-outs. | 现在你该离开这儿了 下一个任务可能会叫你出外勤 |
[15:37] | I may have led her to Jekyll.I may have gotten her killed. | 我可能把她引向了Jekyll 给她招来了杀身之祸 |
[15:40] | You don’t know that. | 你是无心之过 |
[15:41] | I was going to all the places that Jekyll’s victims went to,places that Jekyll may have gone to himself. | 我在重访死者们去过的所有地方 Jekyll可能曾在那些地方出现 |
[15:46] | Heidi was there,asking questions about Jekyll, | Heidi在那儿 询问关于Jekyll的问题 |
[15:48] | She asked the wrong person the wrong question. | 她找错了人 问错了问题 |
[15:50] | I need to go out there.I need to retrace my steps. | 我要回去再重新调查一遍 |
[15:52] | No,no,we’ll go back out,as a team. | 不不 我们会去的 作为一个团队 |
[15:54] | You need to stay off this case and trust us. | 你别插手 只要相信我们就行了 |
[15:57] | We’ll handle it. | 我们会解决的 |
[16:00] | I’m going to get you my notes. | 我去把记录本拿给你 |
[16:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:07] | He’s off the Heidi Custer case. | 他退出Heidi Custer的案子了 |
[16:10] | I want to tell you something,but you cannot tell anybody else. | 我要告诉你一件事 千万别对别人说 |
[16:13] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[16:15] | Okay,this time,I swear. | 好吧 这次不说 我发誓 |
[16:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:19] | Do you remember the Botanica case? | 你还记得Botanica药店的案子吗? |
[16:22] | Langston had palpated some grout with his bare hands. | Langston没戴手套 碰了水泥粉末 |
[16:25] | So I asked him for a control DNA sample because I wanted to exclude him,right? | 所以我向他要DNA对照试样 那就可以排除掉他 对吧? |
[16:28] | Well,in that case,I just need a sample of your DNA and I will exclude you. | 那样的话 我需要你的DNA样本来排除 |
[16:32] | You’re going to have to put in your report that I said no. | 你只能写进报告 说我拒绝提供了 |
[16:34] | He refused. | 他拒绝了 |
[16:36] | Well,after seeing Gattaca,you can’t hardly blame him. | 看了电影”千钧一发”后 你很难责怪他 科幻片 男主角为实现漫游太空的梦想 千方百计隐藏DNA信息 |
[16:39] | We all have privacy issues. | 我们都想有点隐私 |
[16:41] | Okay,that’s a valid point,but a couple months before that, | 好吧 这很有道理 但那之前几个月 |
[16:45] | he was in the break room,and he was reading somebody’s genetic report about MAOA deficiency. | 他在休息室里 读某人关于MAOA(单胺氧化酶A) 基因缺乏的遗传学报告 |
[16:49] | You know,that specific mutation right there has actually been linked to violent behavior. | 你知道 这个位点的特殊变异 与暴力行为息息相关 |
[16:53] | MAOA deficiency doesn’t make you violent. | MAOA缺乏不会让人性格狂暴 |
[16:55] | Just ’cause something might happen,doesn’t mean it will. | 某件事情可能发生 不代表它一定会发生 |
[16:58] | It’s genetics,it’s not destiny. | 这是遗传学 不是命运 |
[17:00] | Now I understand your need for the cone of silence. | 现在我明白你为啥下缄默令了 |
[17:03] | First his hospital,his classroom,and now here. | 先是他的医院 他的讲堂 然后是这里 |
[17:06] | The man does seem to be a magnet for serial killers. | 这男人就像个连环杀手吸引器 |
[17:10] | I understand not wanting to share the details of your personal life with your coworkers. | 我明白他不想和同事分享所有的隐私 |
[17:14] | But when you don’t share the fruits of your investigative work… No,he will from now on. | – 但如果不和他人共享调查成果… – 不 今后他应该会共享的 |
[17:19] | He wasn’t purposely shutting us out. | 他不是有意避开我们 |
[17:21] | Look,I really like Ray. | 我很喜欢Ray |
[17:23] | I think he’s a great CSI. | 我认为他是个很棒的CSI |
[17:26] | But if he doesn’t trust us,how can we have his back? | 但如果他不相信我们 他又如何能支持我们? |
[17:29] | And how can he have ours? | 那我们又如何支持他? |
[17:31] | Hey,Heidi Custer used her credit card Wednesday night at 7:05 p.m.to get gas. | Heidi Custer周三晚上7:05 用信用卡买过汽油 |
[17:37] | I called the station.I got a surveillance photo of her at the pump. | 我联系加油站 拿到了她在 油泵旁边的监控照片 |
[17:40] | Now,that narrows down the time of death to Wednesday night. | 这就把死亡时间限制到周三晚上 |
[17:44] | It does something else,too. | 还有另外的作用 |
[17:46] | It gives Langston an alibi for Heidi’s murder. | Langston有了Heidi案的不在场证明 |
[17:48] | At 7:05 p.m.,he was already at work. | 傍晚7:05 他已经在工作了 |
[17:51] | Solo burglary. | 一个人调查入室行窃案 |
[17:52] | He was gone a couple of hours. | 他去了几个小时 |
[17:57] | Well,it’s easy enough to confirm he was there,right? | 要确认他是否在现场很简单 对吧? |
[18:09] | Well,the crime scene photos are all time-coded. | 犯罪现场的照片都有时间编号 |
[18:11] | 7:20. | |
[18:14] | 7:20. | |
[18:16] | 24. | |
[18:18] | 7:32… and last one’s at 7:40,so he obviously photo’d first. | 7:32… 最后一张是7:40 很明显他先拍了照片 |
[18:26] | Three latent prints in two hours? | 2个小时只提取了3个模糊的指纹? |
[18:30] | That’s all he collected? | 他就收集了这点东西? |
[18:34] | What else was Langston doing? | Langston还做了什么? |
[18:41] | Parking control spotted Heidi Custer’s vehicle. | 停车场管理员发现了Heidi Custer的车 |
[18:43] | Let’s start a canvass. | 开始排查吧 |
[18:45] | See if anybody recognizes her or saw who parked the car. | 看有没有人认出她 或看到是谁把车停在那里 |
[18:49] | – Will do. – Thanks. | – 得令 – 谢谢 |
[18:56] | Well,she wouldn’t have walked away and left the keys in the ignition. | 她不会把钥匙插在车上就离开 |
[19:03] | No laptop,no camera. | 没有手提电脑 没有相机 |
[19:05] | Nothing in here either. | 这也什么都没有 |
[19:07] | So,the killer dumps Heidi in the alley a couple miles away, | 就是说 凶手把Heidi抛尸在 几英里外的小巷里 |
[19:12] | drives over here and walks away with the camera and the laptop. | 把车停在这儿 带着相机和电脑离开 |
[19:16] | A private lot like this is rarely patrolled by police or parking control. | 私营停车场很少有警车或泊车管理员巡逻 |
[19:20] | Dumping the car here indicates the perp may have some knowledge of law enforcement. | 在这里弃车 说明凶手可能 熟知本地区的警力分布 |
[19:26] | Well,if they were banking on us not finding the car,maybe there’s something inside it. | 如果他们不想我们找到这辆车 车里可能会有点线索 |
[20:03] | Bloody print on the steering wheel. | 方向盘上有血指印 |
[20:10] | More blood over here. | 这儿也有血 |
[20:37] | I was going to all the places that Jekyll’s victims went to. | 我重访了死者们去过的所有地方 |
[20:40] | Places that Jekyll may have gone to himself. | Jekyll可能也在那些地方出没 |
[20:42] | I need to go out there.I need to retrace my steps. | 我要回去再重新调查一遍 |
[20:44] | You need to stay off this case and trust us. | 你别插手 只要相信我们就行了 |
[20:47] | I may have led her to Jekyll.I may have gotten her killed. | 我可能把她引向了Jekyll 给她招来杀身之祸 |
[21:13] | Hello.My name’s Ray Langston.I’m with the Vegas Crime Lab. | 你好 我是Ray Langston 是拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室的 |
[21:17] | I came in here the other day and showed you some pictures. | 我曾来过这里 给你看了一些照片 |
[21:19] | – You remember? – Oh,yeah,I remember. | – 你还记得吗? – 对 我记得 |
[21:21] | Um,I have one more photograph to show you. | 我还有一张照片 请你看看 |
[21:24] | Do you recognize this woman? | 你认得这个女人吗? |
[21:26] | No. I don’t make eye contact with the customers. | 不 我不和顾客眼神交流 |
[21:28] | It only encourages them to yell. | 那只会让他们火冒三丈 |
[21:30] | I’m trying to find out if she came in here shortly after I did the other day. | 我想知道 那天她是不是紧跟着我进来的 |
[21:33] | Maybe she spoke with someone else? | 也许她在和别人说话? |
[21:35] | Uh,a white male,average build? | 白人男性 中等身材? |
[21:38] | I’ve never seen her.But I know we got surveillance,’cause the night shift gets robbed all the time. | 我从没见过她 但我们有监控录像 因为夜班老是遇到打劫 |
[21:43] | All right,I’ll,uh,come back with a warrant.Thank you. | 好的 我会带张搜查令过来 谢谢 |
[22:09] | You son of a bitch,you killed my wife! | 狗娘养的 你杀了我老婆! |
[22:12] | You killed my wife,you son of a bitch! | 你杀了我老婆 狗娘养的! |
[22:16] | You son… you killed my wife! | 你这混…你杀了我老婆… |
[22:18] | You just,you’re gonna let him go?Just let him walk away?This guy’a murderer! | 你们就 你们要放了他? 就这样让他离开? 这家伙是凶手! |
[22:22] | I’m telling you he’s a murderer! | 我跟你们说他是凶手! |
[22:25] | – He blindsided me,Catherine. – Yeah,I know the feeling. | – 他袭击我 Catherine – 对 我知道是什么感觉 |
[22:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[22:29] | I was on my way to a 406 on Riviera. | 我在去里维拉盗窃现场的路上 |
[22:31] | And you decided to stop for a soda and the Jekyll Killer special,is that it? | 而你决定停下来要杯加 Jekyll Killer的苏打水 是吧? |
[22:35] | Ray,you got to quit playing detective,you know? | Ray 你不能再扮警探了 知道吧? |
[22:38] | ‘Cause I don’t have time to keep getting your ass out of jams that you shouldn’t be in in the first place. | 我没时间总在你惹上不该惹的麻烦时 帮你收拾 |
[22:45] | So this is why it took you two hours to lift three points at your last 406? | 这就是在上个盗窃案里你花2个小时 才提取3枚指纹的原因? |
[22:48] | – You’re running your own investigation. – Catherine,listen… | – 你在进行自己的调查 – Catherine 听我说… |
[22:51] | Ray,it’s a lot harder to blindside a guy if he follows the playbook and trusts his team. | Ray 如果一个人遵从工作手册并信任 他的团队 袭击他要难得多 |
[22:55] | I was honestly on my way to my scene. | 我确实是在去现场的路上 |
[22:57] | – I passed– You’re not going to your scene anymore.You’re going home. | – 我路过… – 你不会再去现场了 你要回家 |
[23:01] | – You’re suspending me? – No,I’m diagnosing you. | – 你要停我职? – 不 我正在帮你看病 |
[23:02] | You got the whatever virus.Take a sick day. | 你一定感染了什么病毒 休病假去 |
[23:58] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[24:03] | Catherine send you to take my temperature? | Catherine派你来给我量体温? |
[24:06] | No,no,I’m not a doctor. | 不 不 我不是医生 |
[24:09] | Maybe if I was,I could decipher your chicken-scratch handwriting. | 如果我是的话 就能识别你的潦草字体了 |
[24:16] | Nice place. | 这房子不错 |
[24:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:20] | Single-malt. | 纯麦威士忌 |
[24:22] | Boy,that’s good stuff. | 老兄 那是好东西 |
[24:24] | Doc Robbins brought it by last week. | Robbins博士上周带过来的 |
[24:26] | Care for a snort? | 来一点? |
[24:28] | – I’m,I’m good. – Sure? | – 不 不用了 – 你确定? |
[24:31] | Good stuff. | 好酒哦 |
[24:33] | I’m sure it is. | 肯定的 |
[24:38] | We can work back there. | 我们可以到那里工作 |
[24:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:06] | You’ve been,uh,busy,huh? | 你一直 呃 很忙哈? |
[25:12] | Just a little bit. | 有点吧 |
[25:29] | What,uh,what happened over here? | 这儿 呃 这儿发生了什么? |
[25:32] | Those are leads I decided to eliminate; crackpot theories mostly. | 是我决定排除掉的线索 大多是疯子理论 |
[25:36] | Tinfoil-hat ramblings,some of which are not even my own. | 胡思乱想而已 有些都不是我自己的 |
[25:40] | You know how it is,Nick.You listen to any piece of music long enough,it starts to sound good. | 你知道怎么回事 Nick 任何一段音乐 只要听久了 就会觉得它悦耳动听 |
[25:48] | We found Heidi’s rental car. | 我们发现了Heidi租的车 |
[25:50] | Unknown fingerprint on the steering wheel.Heidi’s blood on the interior of the passenger-side door. | 在方向盘处有一枚不明指纹 副驾驶车门内侧有Heidi的血 |
[25:57] | The car went off the road at some point. | 从某种意义上来说 车驶离了公路 |
[26:02] | Did you have any places of interest out in the desert,off the beaten path? | 你认识什么沙漠深处 远离大道的名胜吗? |
[26:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:09] | A dump where Jack Herson used to salvage scrap metal,an airstrip where Bernard Higgins used to charter jets. | Jack Herson常去淘废金属的垃圾场 Bernard Higgins常去租飞机的简易机场 |
[26:15] | Half a dozen other places, | 还有半打别的地方 |
[26:16] | You think she uld have homed in on some of your leads gone out here on her own? | 你认为她或许在追踪你泄露的线索? |
[26:21] | I didn’t go out to any of those places while she was following me,but… | 她跟踪我时 那些地方我都没去 但… |
[26:25] | sure,I suppose it’s possible. | 当然 我认为有这个可能 |
[26:30] | Ecklie’s not gonna like us running around all over the place. | Ecklie可不喜欢我们四处乱逛 |
[26:34] | – Us? – Yeah,man,we’re a team. Come on. | – 我们? – 对啊 老兄 我们是个团队 |
[26:44] | Okay? | 行吧? |
[26:48] | Now,who’s this on the back wall over here? | 在那边墙上的是谁? |
[26:53] | Ah… yes. My family. | 啊…我家人 |
[27:01] | The great mystery: my father. | 伟大的奥秘: 我父亲 |
[27:03] | A man with a very violent temper. | 一个脾气非常火爆的男人 |
[27:06] | I sometimes wonder if my affinity for Chicago blues isn’t the only thing that I inherited from him. | 有时我想 我从他身上继承来的 大概不止对芝加哥蓝调的痴迷 |
[27:16] | You know,I think everybody has a violent streak in ’em. | 我认为每个人在内心都有暴力倾向 |
[27:19] | I know I do. | 我知道我就是的 |
[27:21] | But it’s how we deal with it that determines who we are as men. | 但我们应对的方式决定了 我们会成为哪种男人 |
[27:31] | – We brought soup,bagels… – And bat feces. | – 我们带了汤 面包圈… – 还有蝙蝠便便 |
[27:35] | I’d prefer cream cheese. | 我更喜欢奶油乳酪 |
[27:37] | But come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[27:38] | Hodges analyzed the trace recovered from the Malibu’s tires– bat guano. | Hodges分析了Malibu轮胎上发现的痕迹 –蝙蝠粪便 |
[27:44] | And based on the insect matter,the little morsels were the work of the free-tailed bat. | 根据动物习性 这些小块是无尾蝙蝠的功劳 |
[27:49] | Considering the large amount of the sample,the car must’ve been driven near a bat roosting spot. | 考虑到量很大 这辆车一定 在蝙蝠栖息点附近驶过 |
[27:54] | Mines,caves. | 矿井 洞穴 |
[27:56] | There are a lot of those around Clark County. | 在克拉克县周围有很多 |
[27:58] | But we can eliminate most of them. | 但我们可以排除大部分 |
[28:02] | The Malibu’s tires were clean when Heidi filled up at 7:05 p.m. | 早上7:05 Heidi加油时 轮胎很干净 |
[28:06] | She started with a full tank of gas. | 她上路时是满油状态 |
[28:07] | Malibus can get,you know,up to 34 miles to the gallon. | Malibus能开到时速34英里/每加仑汽油 (约合88公里) |
[28:10] | We found the car with a half a gallon consumed,which means she drove up to 17 miles after she filled up. | 我们发现那辆车消耗了半加仑油 那就是说她在加油后开了17英里 |
[28:17] | Maximum 8.5 miles out,8.5 miles back. | 最多8.5英里出去 8.5英里回来 |
[28:20] | There are only a handful of caves and mines within 8.5 miles of that gas station. | 在那家加油站8.5英里范围内 只有几个矿井和洞穴 |
[28:24] | We marked them here. | 我们在这儿做了标记 |
[28:28] | Huh– Lobo Flats. | 哈–Lobo Flats |
[28:30] | Were you out there? | 你去过那里? |
[28:32] | – What was the lead? – A fairy tale. | – 是什么线索? – 不靠谱的传说 |
[28:35] | That’s why I tore it down. | 那就是我排除掉的原因 |
[28:37] | A couple of weeks ago,I was out at WLVU Medical School. | 几星期前 我在WLVU医学院 |
[28:41] | A man approached me,a coffee server named Vince Grady. | 一个人来找我 是个叫Vince Grady的咖啡服务员 |
[28:46] | He said he was interested in what I was working on. | 说他对我正在研究的感兴趣 |
[28:49] | Dr. Langston?You’re still investigating the Dr.Jekyll case,right? | Langston博士? 你还在调查Jekyll医生的案子 对吧? |
[28:55] | – Yes. – I saw something this weekend. | – 没错 – 我这周末看见了一些事情 |
[29:00] | Why don’t you have a seat. | 你为什么不坐下来? |
[29:05] | I was out near Lobo Flats looking for arrowheads. | 我在Lobo Flats附近找箭头 |
[29:08] | Valuable stuff out there,if you’ve got the eye for it. | 值钱的东西 如果你有眼光的话 |
[29:11] | That’s where I saw him.There was blood all over his scrubs. | 我就是在那里看到他的 身上全是血 |
[29:15] | So I went out there with Vince. | 所以我就和Vince去了那里 |
[29:18] | At first,I thought,”Why would he be way out here?” | 起先 我想 “为什么会在这里呢?” |
[29:20] | But if you think about it,it’s the perfect place. | 但如果你考虑一下 这是个完美的地方 |
[29:23] | Nobody could hear his victims scream. | 没有人能听到受害者的叫声 |
[29:26] | Who knows how many victims he’s chalked up by this point. | 天知道他在这里残害了多少受害者 |
[29:28] | He could have bodies buried all around here. | 他可以在这周围埋掉尸体 |
[29:30] | You might consider bringing out some cadaver dogs or ground-penetrating radar. | 你或许该考虑带警犬或探地雷达过来 |
[29:36] | LANGSTON: The place wasn’t even locked. | 那个地方甚至都没锁门 |
[29:37] | Hardly the fastidious work of a killer like Jekyll. | 对于像Jekyll的杀手来说 可不是他会干的事 |
[29:40] | And what I found inside did nothing to assuage those doubts. | 而我在里面发现的也不能减轻我的怀疑 |
[29:46] | – He’s good. – Not a drop of blood anywhere.Guy’s a genius. | – 他很厉害 – 这儿一滴血都没留下 这家伙是天才 |
[29:49] | I’ll be sure to integrate this lead into our investigation. | 我会确保把这条线索纳入调查中 |
[29:57] | Is this the place? | 是这个地方? |
[30:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:17] | It’s clear! | 安全! |
[30:19] | It’s all clear. | 都很安全 |
[30:21] | All right,Ray,I’m heading in. | 好了 Ray 我要进去了 |
[30:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:19] | I got a stain on the floor in here. | 我在地上发现了一个污点 |
[31:23] | Blood? | 血? |
[31:30] | Nick,you there? Nick,you there? | Nick 你在吗? Nick 你在吗? |
[31:35] | – Nick,you there?! – Yeah. | – Nick 你在吗?! – 在 |
[31:40] | Yeah,and so was someone else. | 没事 还有别人来过这儿 |
[32:03] | I got a toolbox here. | 这里有个工具箱 |
[32:08] | Yellow paint like we found in Heidi’s head wound. | 黄色漆 像是我们在Heidi头部伤口找到的 |
[32:12] | And some of the paint’s been knocked off one of the corners. | 箱角上有些油漆被碰掉了 |
[32:26] | Think I may even have a partial palm print. | 我也许找到了部分掌纹 |
[32:35] | The bloody fingerprints from the fridge are Heidi Custer’s. | 冰箱处的血指纹是Heidi Custer的 |
[32:38] | Well,what about the palm print from the toolbox? | 那工具箱上的掌纹呢? |
[32:40] | Yeah,I’m running it right now. | 我正在查 |
[32:47] | Let’s see… | 让我们看看… |
[32:48] | No.No match.And no way to tell if it’s from the same contributor | 没有符合的 和Heidi车方向盘上的血印相比 |
[32:52] | as the bloody fingerprint from the steering wheel in Heidi’s car. | 也没法判断是不是来自同一个人 |
[32:56] | That means Heidi was in the building and alive at least long enough to have left her prints. | 就是说Heidi曾去过那间屋子 至少在那里留下指纹时还活着 |
[33:03] | Ray… if you haven’t been back out to this place since she came to town,how did she learn about it? | Ray…如果她进城后 你就没回过这里 她又怎么知道这地方? |
[33:09] | Perhaps from the same person who led me out there. | 或许是从同一个人那里 |
[33:15] | Happy to aid you with the Jekyll investigation. | 很高兴能支持你们对于Jekyll案的调查 |
[33:19] | Has Dr.Langston been following up on my lead? | Langston博士有查过我的线索? |
[33:23] | Mr.Grady… you recognize her? | Grady先生…你认出她没? |
[33:30] | Yes,ma’am.She-she’s dead? | 认出了 长官 她-她死了? |
[33:39] | Nev… Never should have taken her out there. | 真…真不应该带她到那里 |
[33:42] | She said that she had seen me talking to Dr.Langston. | 她说她看到我在和Langston博士谈话 |
[33:47] | Gave him a big lead in the Dr.Jekyll investigation. | 在Jekyll医生的调查里给他提供重要线索 |
[33:50] | It was integrated. | 被采纳了 |
[33:53] | What was the lead? | 是什么线索? |
[33:55] | Well,that’s police business.Really don’t want to compromise the investigation. | 那是警察的工作 我可不想妨碍调查 |
[34:00] | Um,well,I’m working on a story for a big national news magazine. | 我为一家全国性大型新闻杂志写报道 |
[34:05] | Think a $100 latte might be the fix I need? | 一杯100元的拿铁或许能满足我的要求? |
[34:09] | GRADY: Hey,Lou,cover for me. | 嘿 Lou 帮我照看下 |
[34:15] | See,the key with a killer like Jekyll– | 看到没 调查Jekyll这样的杀手关键就是- |
[34:18] | you gotta put yourself into his twisted mindset. | 你要按照他扭曲的思维来思考 |
[34:21] | It’s a chess game,really.Every move Jekyll makes is calculated. | 就像玩象棋 Jekyll每一步行动都是事先计算好 |
[34:26] | Guys like Langston and I,we have to anticipate his deadly gambits. | 像我和Langston这样的人 就必须预测到他的致命伎俩 |
[34:31] | A location like this– this fits my profile of Jekyll. | 像这样的地方–符合我对Jekyll的侧写 |
[34:34] | I’m thinking there may be a secret passageway to an underground operating room. | 或许有条通往地下手术室的秘密通道 |
[34:40] | Geez! | 哎呦! |
[34:41] | The toolbox just happened to fall on her head? | 工具箱碰巧就砸在她头上了? |
[34:44] | That’s what happened.I swear. | 我发誓 就是这样的 |
[34:46] | So,tell me more about that secret passageway theory. | 那再跟我说说那个秘密通道理论 |
[34:51] | I’m not buying it,Mr.Grady. | 我不会吃这套的 Grady先生 |
[34:53] | And I don’t think Heidi was,either. | 我认为Heidi也不会 |
[34:55] | I think Heidi realized that there was nothing in that building but a story | 我想Heidi意识到在那屋里什么也没有 |
[35:00] | and a pathetic little man who had spun it for some attention. | 除了一个虚构故事和一个为了引起 人们注意就随意杜撰的可怜男人 |
[35:03] | She called you out on it– she humiliated you– so you attacked her. | 她叫你出去 羞辱了你 所以你袭击了她 |
[35:07] | You smashed her head into that toolbox,grabbed her by the throat… | 你把她的头撞向那个工具箱 钳住她的喉咙… |
[35:12] | No.No. No. Uh,no,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 没有 |
[35:18] | Okay,yeah,maybe she wasn’t thrilled about the head wound and some of my theories, | 也许她对头部受伤和我的说法不太感冒 |
[35:24] | but I certainly did not touch her. | 但我绝对没有碰她 |
[35:26] | She gave me a ride back to the medical school. | 她载我回到医学院 |
[35:28] | She was alive when she dropped me off.And I was not lying. | 我下车时她还活着 我说的是实话 |
[35:36] | We never should have breached Jekyll’s lair. | 我们不该乱闯Jekyll的窝 |
[35:38] | But we did– he tasted her blood,he hunted her down,and he finished her. | 但我们还是去了 他闻到了她的血 一路追踪并解决了她 |
[35:44] | – Where’s Dr. Langston? – Excuse me? | – Langston医生呢? – 什么? |
[35:46] | I need to speak to Dr. Langston. | 我得找他谈谈 |
[35:47] | He understands the kind of criminal mastermind that we’re after. | 他了解我们所寻找的凶手 |
[36:01] | The palm print on the toolbox is Vince’s,but the bloody print on Heidi’s steering wheel is definitely not. | 箱子上的掌纹是Vince的 但Heidi的车方向盘上的血迹绝对不是 |
[36:08] | Still unknown. | 仍然未知 |
[36:10] | Well,it’s consistent with the goofball’s story. | 不过倒是和这傻瓜的说法吻合 |
[36:14] | Guy’s delusional,but I don’t think he killed her. | 他有妄想症 但我不认为他是凶手 |
[36:16] | And we don’t have any other suspects. | 我们也没有其他的嫌犯 |
[36:18] | But we do have another theory. | 但我们还有种推测 |
[36:21] | Langston’s. | Langston的 |
[36:23] | If Langston was right and he led Heidi to Jekyll, | 如果如Langston所说 是他将Heidi引向了Jekyll |
[36:25] | we might find him somewhere in this Blue Aces surveillance footage. | 也许能在蓝A赌场监控录像里找到他 |
[36:29] | Well,I’ve looked through it all. | 我从头到尾都看过了 |
[36:32] | She didn’t talk to anybody. | 她没和任何人说话 |
[36:34] | She just follows Langston through the casino,into the bar,and then out again. | 只是跟着Langston穿过赌场进入酒吧 然后就出来了 |
[36:39] | Besides,aside from a guy playing keno in his bloody scrubs,how are we even going to be able to identify Jekyll? | 此外 除非看到他用带血的手玩赌博机 不然没法辨认谁是Jekyll |
[36:45] | Some random five-foot-ten white dude? | 某个身高1米80左右的白人男子? |
[36:49] | STOKES: Yeah… with an erratic gambling pattern. | 对… 并且赌博方式诡异的 |
[36:51] | Check out this guy: He’s playing a penny machine near Langston and Heidi. | 看下这家伙 他在Langston和Heidi附近玩 一分钱老虎机 |
[36:55] | But when they move to the other side of the casino, | 但当他们到赌场的另一边时 |
[36:57] | there’s the same guy playing ten dollar slots,and again,right by the two of them. | 同一个人在那玩十块钱老虎机 就在他俩旁边 |
[37:02] | Now,nobody who plays pennies starts yanking ten dollars a spin like that. | 没人像他这么玩的 从一分钱玩起 再突然提高到10块钱 |
[37:06] | Well,maybe I can get some other angles on this guy. | 我也许能从其他角度看下这个人 |
[37:09] | Yeah,but first,give me a surveillance still of Jekyll from the St.Sebastian’s Hospital supply room. | 不过先给我看一段Jekyll在 圣萨巴斯蒂安医院库房的监控 |
[37:15] | Biometric comparison? | 计量生物学对比? |
[37:17] | – Yeah,exactly. – All right. | – 没错 – 好的 |
[37:35] | So,Heidi’s following Langston. | 也就是说 Heidi在跟踪Langston |
[37:38] | and Jekyll is following one– or both– of them. | 然后Jekyll在跟踪一个…或他们俩 |
[37:42] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[37:43] | And somewhere along the way,Heidi meets Jekyll,and he kills her. | 然后在某段路上 Heidi遇到Jekyll 被其杀害 |
[37:49] | It’s looking very possible. | 很有可能 |
[37:51] | Okay.There are no more angles on this guy. | 没法从其它角度看到他了 |
[37:53] | No.He’s good.He ducks the cameras. | 对 他很狡猾地避开了摄像头 |
[38:00] | Hey,Jim. | |
[38:01] | So we picked up a guy who was trying to pawn Heidi Custer’s amber pendant,and her laptop and camera. | 我们发现有人试图当掉 Heidi Custer的琥珀坠 笔记本和相机 |
[38:06] | And his print matches the bloody print we found on the rental car. | 他的指纹与我们在租来的车上 发现的血指纹吻合 |
[38:09] | Jim,that’s gotta be him– Dr.Jekyll. | Jim 应该就是他了 Jekyll医生 |
[38:12] | No,this kid is no Doogie Howser. | 不 他连Doogie Howser医生都不是 (美剧<天才小医生>主角) |
[38:15] | He’s been spilling his guts.His name is Lou Brennan. | 他已经全都招了 他叫Lou Brennan |
[38:18] | He’s a busboy at the loony-tune coffeemaker Vince’s place,and he was tweaked on more than a macchiato. | 他是那个疯子Vince店里的服务生 简直比玛奇朵咖啡还要扭曲 |
[38:25] | Said he saw Heidi talking to Vincent at the coffee stand. | 说他看见Heidi在咖啡台边和Vincent讲话 |
[38:29] | Well,I’m working on a story for a big national news magazine. | 我在为一家全国性的大型新闻杂志写报道 |
[38:32] | Saw her flashing a wedge of cash. | 看见她手里的一沓现金 |
[38:34] | Think a $100 latte might be the fix I need? | 一杯100元的拿铁或许能满足我的要求? |
[38:39] | After Lou closed up,he waited for Heidi and Vince to come back. | Lou关门后 他等着Heidi和Vince回来 |
[38:43] | What the hell…? | 搞什么…? |
[38:45] | Heard you give money to people who know stuff. | 听说你会给知情人一些钱 |
[38:47] | I know stuff about all kinds of stuff. | 我无所不知 |
[38:49] | You know what?I have had a belly full of crap from losers today. | 知道吗?我今天听了一天窝囊废的废话 |
[38:53] | I am not giving you any money. | 我不会给你一分钱 |
[38:55] | You don’t think I know stuff? | 你觉得我没有料? |
[38:57] | You mop the floors for a guy who knows nothing,so no. | 你给一个啥都不懂的蠢货拖地 对 |
[39:01] | Now,get out of my car. | 下车 |
[39:04] | Give me my…! | 放开…! |
[39:20] | Claims he didn’t mean to kill her. | 他说他并没想杀她 |
[39:22] | Just accidentally strangled her for four and a half minutes. | 只是无意间勒了她四分半钟 |
[39:30] | Then he had to clean up his mess. | 然后不得不收拾残局 |
[39:41] | So,Heidi’s murder had nothing to do with Dr.Jekyll. | 也就是说Heidi的死和Jekyll医生无关 |
[39:44] | It was a simple crime of opportunity. | 只是单纯的机会性犯罪 |
[39:46] | My big question is,if Jekyll wasn’t after Heidi,what was he doing at the Blue Aces? | 我的疑惑是 如果Jekyll没在跟踪Heidi 那他当时在蓝A赌场做什么? |
[39:54] | He was following me. | 他在跟踪我 |
[40:02] | The man stole my I.D. badge.He knows my face. | 他偷走了我的证件 警徽 认得我的脸 |
[40:06] | He could have followed me from the lab to that casino. | 可能从实验室一直跟到赌场 |
[40:16] | He could have followed me home. | 可能跟踪我回家 |
[40:19] | He could have followed me here. | 可能跟踪我到这里 |
[40:23] | I can talk to Brass to get a protection detail for you. | 我可以和Brass谈 为你配备保护 |
[40:28] | You should think about wearing a gun again. | 你得重新考虑一下配枪了 |
[40:31] | Jekyll’s had plenty of opportunities to hurt me. | Jekyll有很多机会对付我 |
[40:34] | I don’t think that’s what he wants. | 我不认为这是他的目的 |
[40:36] | Don’t be so sure. | 不要这么确定 |
[40:37] | Jekyll’s meticulous,takes his time. | Jekyll行事小心 不会急于求成 |
[40:40] | He might be planning something special for you. | 也许在为你准备特殊的计划 |
[40:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:47] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[40:50] | This is Langston. | 我是Langston. |
[40:52] | MAN: It’s been a while,Professor. | 有段时间了 教授 |
[40:55] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[40:57] | Did I come up on your phone as “unknown”? | 你手机上显示我的号码是”未知”吗? |
[41:01] | And you answered anyway. | 但你还是接电话了 |
[41:05] | It’s nice to know you haven’t lost your faith in your fellow man. | 很欣慰看到你没有丧失对你同事的信任 |
[41:10] | How’s the real world been treating you? | 现实社会待你如何? |
[41:13] | Ever get nostalgic for our school days? | 有没有怀念你的学校生活? |
[41:18] | – Nate Haskell. – That’s right. | – 没错 |
[41:21] | Your favorite serial killer. | 你最爱的连环杀手 |
[41:25] | I’m calling with an exciting limited-time offer. | 我打给你是提供一个 让人激动的限时邀约 |
[41:29] | What do you want,Nate? | 你想要什么 Nate? |
[41:30] | That’s the wrong question,Professor. | 不该这么问 教授 |
[41:33] | This isn’t about what I want. | 不是我想要什么 |
[41:35] | This is about what you want. | 而是你想要什么 |
[41:37] | Or rather… who you want. | 或者说 你想要谁 |
[41:41] | I know who Dr. Jekyll is. | 我知道Jekyll医生是谁 |