时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Slam it,slam it! | 喝光 喝光! |
[00:19] | Okay,39 hours and you’re an old married bitch! | 39小时后 你就成了结了婚的老婊子! |
[00:25] | I’m not married yet and you’re the bitch! | 我还未婚呢 你们才是婊子! |
[00:28] | No,n-no,n-no,you’re driving,I’m drinking. | 不 不 你开车 我喝酒 |
[00:33] | Brenda,flash the trucker. | Brenda 让卡车司机开开眼 |
[00:34] | Flash the trucker,flash the trucker! | 让他瞧瞧! |
[00:36] | Flash the trucker,flash him! | 让他瞧瞧! |
[00:59] | Look out!There’s a car! | 小心! 对面有车! |
[01:16] | Look,sir,it’s just standard operating procedure. | 先生 这是标准操作程序 |
[01:19] | Hey,I told you I wasn’t drinking,but those girls,they must have been on something. | 我说了我没喝酒 但那些姑娘 她们肯定磕了什么药 |
[01:26] | What about the pedestrian that was hit? | 被撞到的人呢? |
[01:29] | Did you see where she came from? | 你看到她从哪边过来吗? |
[01:30] | I didn’t see her till she was on the ground. | 她被撞倒后我才注意到她 |
[01:32] | Girls were screaming.I’m the one that called 911. | 姑娘们只会尖叫 是我打的911 |
[01:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:36] | All right,all right,calm down. | 好了 好了 冷静一下 |
[01:38] | Tell me what happened before you hit that lady. | 告诉我 撞到那女士以前发生了什么 |
[01:40] | We didn’t hit her.She hit us. | 我们没撞她 是她自己撞上来的 |
[01:41] | Shut up,Claire. | 闭嘴 Claire |
[01:43] | You girls been drinking tonight? | 你们一晚上都在喝酒? |
[01:45] | Is that woman going to die? | 那女人会死吗? |
[01:47] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[01:48] | Which one of you was driving? | 是谁开的车? |
[01:51] | – All right,Mitch,breathalyzers and sobriety tests times three. – Got you. | – Mitch 三个人都做酒精测试 – 知道了 |
[01:55] | But I’m getting married this weekend. | 但我周末就要结婚了 |
[01:57] | And if he loves you,he’ll wait. | 如果他爱你 他会等的 |
[01:59] | Julie was driving. | 开车的是Julie |
[02:01] | Julie? | |
[02:03] | I’m not going to miss my wedding for you. | 我不会为了你而错过婚礼 |
[02:09] | You got a whole desert here. | 在荒漠里你可以尽情吐 |
[02:14] | Hey,Nick,what do you got? | 嘿 Nick 找到什么吗? |
[02:15] | Why can’t people just wait till they get to Vegas to start partying? | 为啥不能等到了赌城再开始狂欢呢? |
[02:18] | Is that so difficult? | 真有那么难? |
[02:19] | Well,it is for some people.You know what they say– beer before wine,you’ll be fine. | 对某些人来说如此 不是说嘛 先喝啤酒 再喝红酒 平安无事 |
[02:23] | Yeah,wine after liquor,never sicker. | 没错 先喝烈酒再喝红酒 就不会感到难受 |
[02:25] | Which is probably the case here. | 可以解释这个状况 |
[02:27] | Right front tire is flat and as you can see,this front bumper is just shredded. | 右前胎瘪了 保险杠支离破碎 |
[02:30] | Yeah,that looks like the point of impact. | 是的 这里应该是撞击点 |
[02:32] | Paramedic said he found the victim over there. | 急救人员说伤员是在那边找到的 |
[02:34] | I’m still trying to figure out what she was doing out here all by herself in the middle of nowhere. | 我想知道 她一个人在荒郊野外 在做什么 |
[02:51] | We moved her from critical to stable,but it’s going to be a while before you can talk to her. | 她的情况已经稳定下来了 但你还要等会才能和她谈话 |
[02:55] | – Okay,thank you. – Okay. | – 好的 谢谢 – 没事 |
[02:59] | Hey,Jim.Greg found an abandoned vehicle about a mile from the scene. | Jim, Greg在现场1公里外发现一辆空车 |
[03:03] | It could be the victim’s.Keys and wallet were under the seat,Nevada license. | 应该是她的车 座位下有钥匙和钱包 内华达州的驾照 |
[03:07] | Her name is Janet Marie Marsh. | 她是Janet Marie Marsh |
[03:11] | She lives in Seven Hills. | 住在七山 |
[03:14] | She’s a friend. | 是我的朋友 |
[03:16] | About three years ago,her husband and two kids went missing. | 大约3年前 她丈夫和2个孩子失踪了 |
[03:21] | We found his abandoned SUV with blood inside on the I-15. | 在I-15公路上找到了他的越野车 车里有血 |
[03:26] | She was hit near mile marker 41. | 她是在41号路标附近被撞的 |
[03:30] | It’s the same stretch of road. | 是同一条公路沿线 |
[03:32] | She lost her whole family. | 她失去了所有家人 |
[03:35] | She was looking for them. | 她想把他们找回来 |
[03:37] | She’s looking for ghosts. | 她在寻找的是幽魂 |
[04:08] | CSISeason10 Episode21 | |
[04:15] | There-s always a case that just won’t let you go. | 有些案子你总是难以放手 |
[04:18] | I carried this around in my wallet for three years. | 这照片在我钱包里放了3年 |
[04:21] | This is the husband,Mike Marsh,and the two kids – that’s Andy,age nine,and Emily,age 15. | 她丈夫Mike Marsh和两个孩子 9岁的Andy 15岁的Emily |
[04:27] | Hmm,how did it all go down? | 案情是怎样的? |
[04:29] | Well,Janet got out of work a little after midnight. | Janet午夜之后下班 |
[04:33] | Comes home,nobody’s there,you know. | 回到家 家里却空无一人 |
[04:35] | So she calls her husband,she calls her daughter– no answer. | 她打给丈夫和女儿 没人接 |
[04:38] | She,uh,calls her brother who lives nearby. | 打给住在附近的弟弟 |
[04:40] | He doesn’t know anything about it,so calls the hospital and then she calls us. | 他对此毫无头绪 所以她先问过医院 然后报了警 |
[04:43] | We put out a broadcast.Around 6:00 a.m.,Highway Patrol found an abandoned SUV on I-15 North. | 我们发了通告 早上6点左右 公路巡警 报告I-15公路以北发现辆遗弃的越野车 |
[04:51] | Inside we find the husband and the daughter’s blood in the backseat, | 车后座上有她丈夫和女儿的血迹 |
[04:54] | and a bloody pajama top of the young boy. | 还有男孩血迹斑斑的睡衣 |
[04:57] | Not enough blood to confirm death,but certainly enough to suspect serious injury. | 血量不足以证明死亡 但说明他可能受了重伤 |
[05:02] | That’s all the evidence we recovered. | 我们只找到了这些线索 |
[05:04] | Case went cold. | 案子一直没破 |
[05:06] | And she just keeps going back out to the crime scene? | 所以她就不停地回到犯罪现场? |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:18] | You know,I usually work scenes like this solo– | 我经常一个人处理这种现场 |
[05:21] | deserted stretches of highway,nothing around but coyotes. | 荒凉的公路 只有郊狼在附近出没 |
[05:25] | I used to consider it punishment,but now I enjoy the quiet. | 我以前认为这是种惩罚 现在觉得安静真好 |
[05:31] | I can leave if you like. | 我可以离开 让你如愿 |
[05:37] | Looks like the convertible bottomed out here. | 敞篷车在这里停下了 |
[05:39] | Yeah,this dip probably caused the car to bleed off a lot of speed. | 对 这个落差可以让车子大大减速 |
[05:44] | It’s probably why the victim is still alive. | 也许受害者因此捡回了一条命 |
[05:49] | What’s this? | 这是啥? |
[05:58] | I got a flashlight… | 找到一个手电筒… |
[06:01] | …with what appears to be fresh blood on the grip. | …手把上有新鲜血迹 |
[06:07] | Could’ve belonged to the victim. | 应该是受害者的 |
[06:09] | And you didn’t have any suspects? | 没有嫌疑人吗? |
[06:11] | I kinda liked the brother.Name is Bill Cornwell. | 我有点怀疑她弟弟 Bill Cornwell |
[06:14] | He has a construction business. | 他是个建筑商 |
[06:16] | He was in partnership with Mike Marsh. | 和Mike Marsh是合伙人 |
[06:18] | There’s a lot of debt,a lot of insurance. | 他们有很多债务和保险纠纷 |
[06:20] | That’s motive right there,Jim. | 那就是动机了 Jim |
[06:22] | We brought him in,we interrogated him,you know? | 我们拘留审问过他 |
[06:24] | He didn’t give me a straight answer.He was very cagey. | 他从不直接回答问题 非常狡猾 |
[06:26] | I just didn’t like his face.I felt he was lying. | 我不喜欢他的表情 我认为他在撒谎 |
[06:28] | But he had an airtight alibi. | 但他有完美的不在场证明 |
[06:30] | Captain,she has a concussion. | 队长 她有脑震荡 |
[06:31] | Her left ulna’s fractured in two different places. | 左侧尺骨2处骨折 |
[06:34] | There’s no internal bleeding. | 没有内出血 |
[06:35] | She got lucky.I’m going to keep her under observation for a few more hours. | 她很走运 我要再观察几个小时 |
[06:38] | That’s great news.Thank you,Doctor. | 真是好消息 谢谢 医生 |
[06:40] | – Okay. – Thanks for your help. | – 没事 – 谢谢协力 |
[06:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:43] | – Would you mind if I just…?Give me a minute? – No,please. | – 你介意我…?等我一下? – 不介意 请吧 |
[06:45] | – Thanks. – Go ahead. | – 谢谢 – 去吧 |
[06:54] | I thought we had a deal. | 我以为我们说好了 |
[06:56] | No more moonlight hikes. | 不再大半夜出去找人 |
[07:00] | What happened out there? | 发生了什么? |
[07:02] | How are the girls? | 那几个姑娘怎么样了? |
[07:04] | Did their parents get notified? | 通知她们家长了没? |
[07:06] | Come on,Detective. | 好了 警探大人 |
[07:07] | Don’t do my job for me,okay? | 别抢我的饭碗 行吗? |
[07:13] | Okay. This is CSI Nick Stokes. | 这是CSI的Nick Stokes |
[07:15] | He’s got to do a little work,okay? | 他有点工作要做 |
[07:17] | Mrs.Marsh,I’m here to,um,document your injuries and collect your clothing,okay? | Marsh女士 我要给伤口拍照留档 收集你的衣服 行吗? |
[07:22] | Janet,they’re gonna release you in about two hours. | Janet 大约2小时后能让你出院 |
[07:24] | I’m gonna come back and give you a ride home,okay? | 我待会再来送你回家 好吗? |
[07:34] | How many stitches did they give you? | 缝了几针? |
[07:36] | You’re wasting your time.I’m not going to press charges. | 你这是浪费时间 我没打算起诉 |
[07:40] | Well,that’s up to the D.A.,but I’ll put it in my report. | 那要看检察官的决定 我只是要完成报告 |
[07:43] | Jim told you all about me,didn’t he? | Jim把一切都告诉你了吧? |
[07:46] | I can tell by the look in your eyes you pity the poor crazy lady who lost her family. | 从你的眼神能看出来 你在可怜我这个失去家人的疯女人 |
[07:52] | – No. – Yes. | – 没有 – 是的 |
[07:54] | No,I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[07:56] | Listen,I don’t pity you. | 听着 我不是在怜悯你 |
[07:58] | Honestly,I completely understand. | 说实话 我完全能理解 |
[08:01] | If I lost my whole family like that,I would never stop looking for them until I got some answers. | 如果我失去了所有家人 水落石出前 我绝不会停止搜寻 |
[08:07] | No matter what. | 无论结果是好是坏 |
[08:10] | Can you remember anything about the car accident? | 你能记起被车撞时的情况吗? |
[08:15] | – Mommy,Mommy,I’m here! – He was calling me. | – 妈咪 妈咪 我在这儿! – 他在呼唤我 |
[08:19] | Mommy,Mommy,I’m here! | 妈咪 妈咪 我在这儿! |
[08:20] | Mommy,I’m here! | 妈咪 我在这儿! |
[08:30] | Sometimes I get lost in my thoughts. | 有时我会沉浸在自己的思绪里 难以自拔 |
[08:33] | Is that what happened last night?You got lost in your thoughts? | 昨晚也是吗?你沉浸在自己的思绪里? |
[08:36] | No. | 不是 |
[08:38] | I was out following a lead on the case. | 我在跟踪案件的线索 |
[08:42] | And did you tell Captain Brass about that lead? | 你把线索告诉Brass队长了吗? |
[08:46] | Because the lead came from a psychic. | 线索是一个灵媒告诉我的 |
[08:49] | A reputable one who’s worked with the LAPD. | 她很有名 曾和维加斯警方合作过 |
[08:52] | Jim thinks it’s all hocus-pocus. | Jim觉得那都是胡诌乱造 |
[08:54] | You probably do,too. | 你可能也这么想 |
[08:57] | No,ma’am.I’ve learned to keep an open mind. | 不 我知道凡事不能妄下定论 |
[09:00] | This job will do that to you,you know? | 这工作教给我的 明白吗? |
[09:05] | This psychic… she’s sure that Andy is dry,yet near water. | 那个灵媒…她确信Andy在一个 干燥但靠近水源的地方 |
[09:13] | Did you know that Vegas is built on some underground springs? | 你知道赌城有好几条地下河吗? |
[09:16] | – Yeah. – Well,I got a map. | – 知道 – 我找了张地图 |
[09:19] | And there’s a spring in the desert,right under where they found Mike’s Jeep. | 沙漠里 他们找到Mike车的地方 下面就有一条地下河 |
[09:24] | See– dry,yet near water. | 看到没 干燥但靠近水源 |
[09:26] | Mommy,Mommy,help me. | 妈咪 妈咪 救救我 |
[09:29] | Help me!Mommy,please… Please help me. | 救救我! 妈咪 求你救救我 |
[09:31] | Andy’s so close. | Andy离我如此之近 |
[09:35] | He wants me to find him. | 他希望我找到他 |
[09:37] | I feel him all around me still. | 我能感到他一直在我身边 |
[09:44] | What about your husband and your daughter? | 你的丈夫和女儿呢? |
[09:50] | Never. | 从来没感觉 |
[09:52] | – Isn’t that terrible? – No. | – 是不是很糟? – 不会 |
[10:30] | Hey,Greg,you gotta come take a look at this. | 嘿 Greg 过来看下这个 |
[10:34] | I was just processing the fresh blood from the grip, | 我在处理把手上的新鲜血迹时 |
[10:38] | and I noticed old blood and tissue in this ring around the lens. | 发现灯筒上有陈旧的血迹和组织 |
[10:41] | – Old blood?! – Yeah. | – 陈旧的血迹?! – 对 |
[10:43] | So it can’t be casual transfer from the vic. | 就是说 不可能是她的血渗了进去 |
[10:46] | Has to be from an earlier event. | 而是以前发生的事件留下的 |
[10:48] | Right.And that impact had to be significant enough to actually damage tissue. | 对 打击力很大 足以伤到组织 |
[10:52] | Plus those are hair fragments right there,which tells me that somebody was whacked on the head. | 另外 这里有毛发 说明有人被猛击头部 |
[11:05] | So,uh,Wendy got a hit on the blood and tissue from Janet Marsh’s flashlight. | Wendy在Janet Marsh的手电筒上 发现的血迹和组织 |
[11:10] | Familial match to her son Andy. | 与她儿子Andy的家族性匹配 |
[11:13] | We could be looking at our murder weapon. | 这也许就是凶器 |
[11:15] | So this woman’s been searching for her son all these years with the exact same flashlight that was used to kill him? | 也就是说 这女人几年来一直在 用杀害她儿子的手电筒找他? |
[11:21] | If Janet Marsh was in possession of the murder weapon,that makes her the only suspect. | 如果Janet Marsh持有凶器 那她就是唯一的嫌疑人 |
[11:25] | Wait a minute now.I’ve met the woman. | 等等 我见过她 |
[11:28] | It’s very tough to fake grief like that. | 她的悲伤不像是伪装的 |
[11:30] | Well,guilt can masquerade as grief. | 罪恶感可以表现成悲伤 |
[11:33] | And there’s a lot of people who express remorse after committing a homicide. | 很多人行凶以后都会懊悔自责 |
[11:38] | If this were the father that we were talking about,and not the mother,what would we be thinking then? | 如果我们在讲的不是母亲 而是父亲 你会怎么想? |
[11:46] | “Lock him up”? | “把他铐起来”? |
[11:47] | And,ordinarily,we’d be right,but this is by no means an ordinary case. | 一般我们都是对的 但这次绝对不是普通案件 |
[12:00] | How you feeling,Janet?Better? | Janet 感觉好点了吗? |
[12:02] | – I’m okay. – Good. | – 我没事 – 很好 |
[12:04] | So,what brings you here? | 哪阵风把你吹来了? |
[12:06] | We found some new evidence.It concerns Andy. | 我们找到一些新的证据 和Andy有关 |
[12:09] | You found my son? | 你们找到我儿子了? |
[12:10] | Uh,no,ma’am,but with your help,we may be able to. | 不 女士 但有你的帮助 我们也许能找到他 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:16] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[12:35] | So,what can I do?How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙? 要我怎么做? |
[12:38] | You had a flashlight with you last night. | 昨天晚上你拿了个手电筒 |
[12:40] | – Yes. – Where did you get that? | – 对 – 从哪里拿的? |
[12:42] | It was in the car. | 从车里 |
[12:43] | Okay,so it’s yours. | 那么 是你的手电筒 |
[12:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:46] | And where do you keep that,in the car? | 你平常把它放在车里吗? |
[12:48] | In the kitchen. | 放在厨房 |
[12:49] | How long have had the flashlight? | 这个手电筒用了多久了? |
[12:51] | Uh,ten years.Since we bought the house. | 呃 十年 我们买房时就有了 |
[12:54] | Why are they asking about the flashlight? | 他们为什么要问这个? |
[12:57] | We found Andy’s blood on it. | 上面有Andy的血迹 |
[13:02] | Well,how can that be? | 怎么可能? |
[13:05] | You all searched the house already. | 你们早就彻底搜查过房子了 |
[13:07] | When we searched Mike’s Jeep,that became our crime scene. | 检查Mike的车时 我们认为那里才是犯罪现场 |
[13:11] | Mrs.Marsh,we’d like permission to process your house. | Marsh女士 请允许我们检查你的房子 |
[13:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:16] | Kitchen’s that way. | 厨房在那边 |
[13:34] | When did you get the police scanner? | 你什么时候弄了这东西听警用频道? |
[13:36] | Oh,I hardly listen to that thing anymore. | 噢 我现在基本都不听了 |
[13:40] | It’s in the kitchen. | 就放在厨房呢 怎么可能不听 |
[13:43] | – Yeah.Let-Let me show you where I keep the– No,no. | – 嗯 我-我带你看看我… – 别 别 |
[13:46] | You can just point it out for me,if you don’t mind. | 如果不介意的话 指给我看就行了 |
[13:49] | I keep it in the last drawer. | 我放在最里边那个抽屉里 |
[13:54] | Come on,Janet. | 走吧 Janet |
[13:55] | I’ll buy you lunch. | 我请你吃午饭 |
[14:02] | All right,I got a police report here with a supplemental in Brass’ handwriting. | 我这里有一份带着 Brass手写补充材料的案件报告 |
[14:06] | Time cards substantiate that Janet Marsh was working at Wellington’s Market | 时间上看Janet Marsh家人失踪那晚 |
[14:10] | from 4:00 p.m.to midnight the night her family went missing. | 从下午4点到午夜 她都在Wellington市场上班 |
[14:14] | She had an alibi. | 她有不在场证明 |
[14:15] | But she didn’t call 911 until almost 4:00 a.m. | 但是她快凌晨4点才报的警 |
[14:18] | Which would’ve given Janet Marsh time to kill her family,to clean up, | 那她就有足够的时间杀害家人 清理现场 |
[14:22] | to dispose of the bodies and to dump the bloody truck, | 弃尸 丢弃掉带血的车子 |
[14:25] | which gave her a diversion and took us 23 miles away from the house. | 这样就把我们的注意力分散到 离她家23英里远的地方 |
[14:29] | That’s a lot for one person to do. | 一个人做那么多事情难度太大了 |
[14:31] | So,if she did it,she had to have help. | 如果她真和这事有关 她应该还有帮凶 |
[14:39] | If a stranger committed these murders,he would’ve brought his own weapon. | 如果凶手是陌生人 定会自己带凶器 |
[14:43] | And if he didn’t,he would’ve done a quick search of the room and grabbed one of these knives. | 就算没带 在屋子里很快搜一圈 就会随手拿起一把刀 |
[14:49] | Why would he pick a flashlight? | 怎可能找了个手电筒呢? |
[14:52] | And why put it back in the drawer? | 而且为什么完了还放回抽屉里? |
[14:55] | Maybe force of habit. | 可能是习惯为之 |
[14:56] | Or the killer thought he cleaned it off and put it back where it belonged. | 或者凶手觉得应该清理干净 放回原处 |
[15:00] | Either way,it suggests we’re looking at a family member or a friend. | 不管是哪种 都像是家人或朋友所为 |
[15:03] | Janet admitted to Brass that her marriage was rocky. | Janet跟Brass坦诚 她的婚姻出现了问题 |
[15:06] | A lot of marriages end because of infidelity. | 很多婚姻问题都是因为有人出轨 |
[15:08] | Maybe she was seeing someone. | 也许她有外遇 |
[15:10] | Brass checked her phone records.There was no unusual calls. | Brass查过她的电话记录 没什么不正常的 |
[15:13] | Looks like she talked to her brother at least twice a day. | 看起来她每天至少和弟弟通2次话 |
[15:17] | Let’s say Janet snapped,killed her family,calls brother Bill. | 假设Janet真杀了自己全家 再打电话让弟弟Bill来帮忙 |
[15:21] | He helps her cover it up. | 他帮她掩饰罪行 |
[15:23] | Well,Brass’ gut told him that the brother was involved,but the guy had a ironclad alibi. | Brass直觉那弟弟和这事有关 但他有确凿的不在场证明 |
[15:28] | He was questioned a dozen times. | 他被讯问好几次了 |
[15:30] | Searched his home,his office,his car. | 也搜查过他家 办公室 和车子 |
[15:32] | Still,Janet told Nick that she had hallucinations about her dead son. | 不过 Janet告诉Nick 她有时幻觉见到他死去的儿子 |
[15:36] | It sounds like she was experiencing some kind of dissociative episode. | 听起来她有点精神分裂的迹象 |
[15:40] | Her personality splintered because of the guilt. | 因为负罪感 她人格分裂了 |
[15:43] | This is why she wanders the highway at night. | 所以她大半夜在高速公路边游荡 |
[15:45] | She’s being tormented by her own conscience. | 她受到良心的谴责 |
[15:48] | Or she’s a cold-blooded murderer who’s still playing out her diversion to keep the suspicion away. | 或者她其实是冷血杀手 继续耍手段避免有人怀疑她 |
[17:16] | *** | <动物星球> |
[17:24] | check this out. | 看看这个 |
[17:26] | This is the latest issue of this magazine. | 这是这本杂志最新的一期 |
[17:29] | Janet Marsh never canceled her son’s subscription. | Janet Marsh一直没有退订 她儿子的杂志 |
[17:32] | You know,it looks to me like she just quit living the night her family disappeared. | 知道吗 我觉得她一直在逃避 她家人失踪的那晚 |
[17:36] | And she’s not going to live again until she gets some answers. | 没有答案的话 她是不可能正常生活下去的 |
[17:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[17:42] | Her daughter had a diary. | 她女儿的日记 |
[17:44] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[17:45] | “He gave me the coolest bracelet today “and told me how special I am. | “他今天送了我一个超炫的手镯 还告诉我我有多特别” |
[17:49] | “He’s the only one who understands me,” | “只有他了解我” |
[17:51] | especially since my mom only cares about Andy,”and my dad’s never home. | “尤其是从我妈妈只关心Andy 爸爸从不回家开始” |
[17:56] | “I love him,and I wish he could take me away from here. | “我爱他 我真希望他带我走” |
[18:00] | Maybe someday. | “我盼着那一天” |
[18:02] | ” Did Brass interview the boyfriend? | Brass有讯问过她男朋友吗? |
[18:04] | Brass never mentioned a boyfriend. | Brass根本没提到有男朋友存在 |
[18:06] | Well,this is the last entry,five months before her disappearance. | 这是最后一篇 失踪前5个月写的 |
[18:10] | She wrote in this journal every day for a year,and then just stopped. | 她一年来每天都写 忽然就停了 |
[18:15] | There must have been something going on,especially at that age. | 肯定发生了什么事 尤其她那个年龄 |
[18:19] | Maybe a significant event with a significant other? | 也许是和那个重要的人之间 发生了什么要事? |
[18:22] | The boyfriend could’ve known his way around the house. | 她男朋友应该对这房子不陌生 |
[18:23] | What’s his name?We’ll have Brass round him up. | 他叫什么? 让Brass把他带过来 |
[18:25] | She doesn’t even mention his name. | 她没提过他叫什么 |
[18:27] | Not even an initial. | 连名字首字母都没有 |
[18:28] | Ah,that’s weird. | 这太奇怪了吧 |
[18:30] | Maybe it was someone her parents didn’t approve of. | 可能她父母不赞成 |
[18:38] | You think they’re dead,don’t you? | 你觉得他们都死了 对吧? |
[18:41] | It’s just that I always had this feeling that somehow Andy got away. | 我只是一直都感觉Andy活下来了 |
[18:48] | What about your daughter? | 如果是你女儿呢? |
[18:50] | Could you ever give up on Ellie? | 你会放弃Ellie吗? |
[18:57] | Actually,I think,in some ways,Ellie gave up on me. | 事实上 我觉得某种意义上 是Ellie放弃了我 |
[19:00] | You never stop loving your kids. | 你永远都不会停止爱自己的孩子 |
[19:03] | There’s a difference between giving up and letting go. | 不过放弃和放手解脱还是有区别的 |
[19:08] | Janet,you got to learn to let go. | Janet 你得学着让自己解脱出来 |
[19:20] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事吗? |
[19:22] | What’s going on here? | 这里是怎么回事? |
[19:24] | This is a police investigation.Who are you? | 警察办案 你是谁? |
[19:26] | Bill Cornwell. | |
[19:28] | This is my sister’s house. | 这是我妹妹的房子 |
[19:30] | Let me see some I.D. | 给我看看你的身份证 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[19:38] | You’re not an organ donor? | 你不是器官捐赠人? |
[19:40] | Look,Janet came home from the hospital this morning. | Janet今天早上从医院回来的 |
[19:43] | She should be resting.Where is she? | 她应该静养的 她人呢? |
[19:45] | Your sister’s fine,Mr.Cornwell. | 你姐姐很好 Cornwell先生 |
[19:47] | My sister hasn’t been fine in a long time. | 我姐姐很长时间状态不佳了 |
[19:50] | That’s why I have to come by every day; pay her bills,make sure she eats. | 所以我每天都过来 帮她处理账单 让她吃点东西 |
[19:54] | Is there something going on with the case? | 案子有新的进展? |
[19:57] | Yeah,yeah,yeah.I know.You can’t talk about it. | 明白 明白 你什么都不会说的 |
[20:00] | I just miss them,you know? | 我只是很想他们 明白吗? |
[20:02] | Andy and Emily were great kids. | Andy和Emily都是很好的孩子 |
[20:04] | Hey,Bill,while we’re talking,have you ever met any of Emily’s boyfriends? | 嘿 Bill 正好你来了 你有见过Emily任何一个男朋友吗? |
[20:10] | If she did have any,she didn’t bring them home. | 如果她真有男友 也没带回家来过 |
[20:12] | Yeah?Why’s that? | 是吗? 为什么呢? |
[20:13] | Mike was pretty protective of his little girl. | Mike对他女儿的保护意识很强 |
[20:15] | And Em and Janet,you know,they had a pretty stormy relationship. | Em和Janet 又总是吵吵闹闹的 |
[20:20] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你顺道过来 |
[20:21] | Yeah,I hope you find something again. | 希望你们有新的发现 |
[20:23] | We’ll do the best we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[20:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:37] | Janet’s brother. | Janet的弟弟 |
[20:40] | Heard you could use an extra hand. | 听说你想要个帮手 |
[20:42] | Yeah. Yeah,thanks,Ray.Greg’s finishing up with the luminol inside, | 没错 谢谢 Ray Greg就快做完屋里的发光氨检查了 |
[20:45] | but so far,there’s no evidence of any killing that took place here. | 但目前为止 没找到屋里发生过凶案的证据 |
[20:49] | Let’s check the garage. | 去车库看看吧 |
[21:06] | It’s frozen in time. | 时间凝固了 |
[21:08] | Just like the rest of the house. | 就像房子的其他地方一样 |
[21:09] | Let’s go to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[21:26] | The luminol’s reacting with the detergent. | 发光氨会和洗涤液反应 |
[21:28] | Yeah,and the bleach. | 没错 还有漂白剂 |
[21:38] | Nick. | |
[21:40] | I’ve got something over here,and it ain’t bleach. | 这里有点发现 不是漂白剂 |
[21:46] | No,sir. | 肯定不是 |
[21:48] | We need to get up there. | 得上去仔细看看 |
[21:55] | Here’s the stain that seeped through into the garage. | 这条痕迹一路到了车库 |
[21:57] | A trail of fluid leads back to… this footlocker here. | 液体的来源是…这里的军用提箱 |
[22:03] | U.S. Army standard issue. | 美国军队的标准配备 |
[22:07] | A psychic told Janet that her son was dry but near water. | 灵媒告诉Janet 她儿子在干燥 但是靠近水的地方 |
[22:42] | Andy was wearing pajamas the night he disappeared. | Andy失踪那晚 穿的是睡衣 |
[22:48] | Where exactly? | 具体在哪里? |
[22:50] | Have they recovered anything else? | 还有找到别的东西吗? |
[22:52] | Okay,keep me posted,Nick. | 好的 有新情况通知我 Nick |
[22:57] | Jim,what is it? | Jim 怎么回事? |
[23:00] | What?Did they find something? | 到底怎么回事? 他们发现什么了? |
[23:03] | Tell me. | 告诉我啊 |
[23:07] | They found Andy’s body. | 他们找到了Andy的尸体 |
[23:10] | – At the house? – Yes. | – 在房子里? – 对 |
[23:12] | No. Oh,he was with me all the time! | 不 噢 他一直就在我身边! |
[23:16] | – Janet… Janet… – He was with me! | – 就在我身边! |
[23:19] | – Come on. – No! No! No! | – 过来 – 不! 不! 不! |
[23:46] | You know,Doc… | 知道吗 博士… |
[23:50] | I’m against the death penalty… | 我是不赞成死刑的… |
[23:52] | …except when it comes to people who kill children. | …除了那些杀害小孩子的凶手 |
[23:55] | I think they should be tortured first and then guillotined. | 我觉得他们应先上酷刑 再上断头台 |
[24:00] | ***eaten away by bugs,so I can’t get prints. | 皮肉组织已被虫子蚕食殆尽 不可能提取指纹了 |
[24:05] | Tissue sample should be able to confirm his identity through DNA. | 本可以通过组织样本里的DNA比对 证实他的身份 |
[24:08] | Well,I confirmed the remains as male. | 我能确定这是个男性 |
[24:11] | Femur measured 11 inches.That’s consistent with an average nine-year-old. | 大腿骨长11英寸 和一般9岁的孩子吻合 |
[24:15] | The decay was consistent with a boy who’s been dead approximately three years. | 腐烂程度看死亡时间也差不多是3年 |
[24:20] | What about C.O.D.? | 死亡原因呢? |
[24:22] | Blunt force trauma to the temporal bone. | 颞骨钝器外伤 |
[24:24] | Single blow? | 一击致命? |
[24:25] | As far as I can tell. | 看来是的 |
[24:27] | The wound appears compatible of an object the size and shape of that flashlight I saw. | 从伤口看来 凶器和那个我见过的 手电筒大小和形状吻合 |
[24:31] | And there were bone fragments inside what was left of his brain. | 大脑残留物中还有碎裂的头骨 |
[24:39] | I can’t tell you what Andy was feeling in the final moments of his life… | 我不知道Andy生前最后一刻遭受了 多大痛苦… |
[24:44] | …but I do know he didn’t suffer long. | …不过还好时间不长 |
[24:47] | He shouldn’t have suffered at all. | 他根本不应该受任何苦 |
[24:52] | Her son’s body was found in her garage. | 她儿子的尸体在自家车库里被发现 |
[24:54] | She was in possession of the murder weapon. | 她持有凶器 |
[24:56] | That makes Janet Marsh suspect number one. | 这样看来Janet Marsh是第一嫌疑人 |
[24:58] | – We’re taking her into custody,Jim. – The woman has been through hell. | – 把她关押起来 Jim – 她受的罪够多了 |
[25:01] | She just found out she’s been living with her kid’s corpse. | 她刚知道她一直和儿子的尸体住一起 |
[25:05] | A corpse that was never in her husband’s vehicle. | 尸体从来就不在她丈夫的车里 |
[25:07] | Which means that her son’s bloody pajama top was planted there,which brings us back to your friend Janet. | 意味着她儿子带血的睡衣是被人 故意放车里的 嫌疑还是指向Janet |
[25:11] | – She didn’t kill her family. – Jim,I know you’re trying to do your job, | – 她没有杀自己全家 – Jim 我知道你想尽职工作 |
[25:15] | but you have a personal relationship with this woman. | 但是你和这女人关系不一般 |
[25:17] | Okay?And that’s not going to look good. | 明白吗? 这可不是什么好事情 |
[25:19] | Don’t go there,Conrad,okay? | 别来这一套 Conrad 行吗? |
[25:21] | Jim,we’re going to do this by the book. | Jim 我们得按规矩办事 |
[25:23] | I’m not taking you off the case,but I want to interview her. | 我不会把你调离这案子 但是我来问话 |
[25:25] | She knows me.She trusts me. | 她认识我 她相信我 |
[25:26] | Let’s just see what she’ll say when she’s talking to someone she doesn’t know. | 那就让我们看看 她和陌生人会说些什么 |
[25:32] | Mrs.Marsh,my name’s Conrad Ecklie.I’m the undersheriff. | Marsh夫人 我叫Conrad Ecklie 我是副警长 |
[25:35] | We need to ask you some questions. | 我们得问你点问题 |
[25:38] | First,I need to make sure this waiver of attorney we have on file still applies. | 首先 我得确认一下你不要求 律师在场的声明还有效吗 |
[25:42] | Do you waive your right to have an attorney present? | 你还是坚持不要律师吗? |
[25:45] | Yes or no,please? | 回答是或者不是就行? |
[25:46] | Yes.I waive my right to have an attorney present. | 是的 我放弃律师在场的权利 |
[25:50] | Janet,you remember me,yeah? | Janet 你记得我的吧? |
[25:52] | – We’ve talked before. – Yes. | – 我们之前谈过 – 记得 |
[25:54] | Guess we’ll talk a little bit again here. | 看来我们这次还得多聊点 |
[25:56] | Um,what can you tell me about the footlocker in the crawl space above the garage? | 你对你家车库顶上的军用提箱 有什么要说的吗? |
[26:05] | Oh,my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[26:07] | Was he in there? | 他在那里面? |
[26:10] | Stay with me now,Janet. | Janet 集中注意 |
[26:14] | How long has it been there? | 那箱子在里面多久了? |
[26:17] | Since Mike got back from Desert Storm. | Mike从沙漠风暴行动(1991年)里得来 就一直在那里 |
[26:19] | So it was your husband’s footlocker? | 那么说是你丈夫的了? |
[26:23] | Yes.But we kept Andy’s camping stuff in it. | 对 用来装Andy野营用的东西 |
[26:28] | He loved to camp. | 他很喜欢野营 |
[26:36] | And how long has it been since you opened it? | 你有多久没打开过了? |
[26:40] | We took a camping trip to Cathedral Gorge that summer. | 我们那年夏天去Cathedral Gorge州立公园 野营了一次 |
[26:46] | The kids,Mike,Bill and me. | 孩子们 Mike Bill还有我 |
[26:48] | And Bill is…? | Bill是…? |
[26:50] | My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[26:52] | He spent more time with the kids than their own father. | 他和孩子们在一起的时间 远多过孩子的父亲 |
[26:56] | Taught Andy to fish. | 教Andy怎么钓鱼 |
[27:00] | Uh,Emily was being difficult,so I brought her home. | Emily那次又发小脾气 所以我带她回家了 |
[27:06] | I’m pretty sure they put the locker away when they got back. | 我很确定他们回来以后 把箱子放回去了 |
[27:20] | You think I killed my little boy? | 你觉得我杀了自己的儿子? |
[27:25] | My daughter?My husband? | 我女儿? 我丈夫? |
[27:30] | I can’t move because I’m afraid if they come back,they won’t be able to find me. | 我不能搬家 因为我怕他们回来找不到我 |
[27:38] | I can’t sleep,and so I go looking for them on the highway. | 我睡不着觉 所以我夜里去高速公路上找他们 |
[27:42] | It’s all I do! | 仅此而已! |
[27:45] | Why can’t you people understand that? | 你们怎么就没办法理解呢? |
[27:49] | I hire psychics to help me,and then people think I’m crazy. | 我找了灵媒帮忙 大家就觉得我疯了 |
[27:53] | This is making me crazy! | 这才让我疯了呢! |
[27:56] | And it’s got to stop! | 得停下来! |
[28:00] | It’s got to stop! | 停下来! |
[28:06] | I collected 16 prints. | 收集到16枚指纹 |
[28:09] | Six were identifiable. | 其中6枚可以辨别 |
[28:11] | Five were on the bottom panel of the footlocker. | 5枚位于军用提箱的底板 |
[28:13] | Position suggests that someone was trying to pick it up. | 这个位置表明有人试图把它抬起来 |
[28:16] | All five were a match to Mike Marsh. | 所有5枚指纹都属于Mike Marsh |
[28:19] | Identified by an old work card. | 由一张旧工作卡辨别出来的 |
[28:21] | Construction contract at the Eclipse. | 埃克里普斯的建筑合同 |
[28:25] | This one… …is unknown. | 这枚…未知 |
[28:30] | Did you check it against the brother? | 你和弟弟的比对过吗? |
[28:31] | Yes.Everyone’s money is on Uncle Bill,but no match. | 对过 大家都把宝押在Bill叔叔身上了 但是不匹配 |
[28:36] | Print could belong to one of the kids. | 指纹可能是属于其中一个孩子 |
[28:37] | David Phillips was unable to get any fingerprints off the boy’s body. | David Phillips无法从男孩尸体上 提取到指纹 |
[28:40] | And there were no exemplars from Andy or Emily in the file. | 档案里也没有Andy或Emily的样本 |
[29:32] | What made you collect this? | 你怎么收集到的? |
[29:34] | Emily’s room was full of stuff that belonged to her,but this was actually a part of her. | Emily的房间里都是她自己的东西 但这个实际上是她自身一部分 |
[29:49] | No hit on your lid print. | 没有对上箱盖上的指纹 |
[29:51] | It was a long-shot,but we had to play it. | 可能性不大 但我们不得不试一把 |
[29:59] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[30:00] | That’s impossible. | 不可能啊 |
[30:01] | There were no exemplars. | 没有样本的 |
[30:03] | She can’t be in AFIS. | 她不可能在AFIS系统里 |
[30:04] | What did Emily’s print hit on? | Emily的指纹有找到吻合的吗? |
[30:07] | Current work card– Hope Wilson,Reno,Nevada. | 当前工作证 Hope Wilson 内华达的里诺市 |
[30:09] | Date of birth,September 2,1992. | 出生日期 1992年11月2日 |
[30:13] | It’s a different name,but it’s the same birthday. | 不同的名字 但是相同的生日 |
[30:20] | That is Emily Marsh. | 那就是Emily Marsh |
[30:28] | *** | 内华达 里诺市 |
[30:31] | Suspect’s vehicle is approaching. | 嫌犯的车正在靠近 |
[30:34] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[30:41] | Emily Marsh,step out of the vehicle.Emily Marsh? | Emily Marsh 从车里出来 Emily Marsh? |
[30:44] | My name is Hope Wilson. | 我的名字是Hope Wilson |
[30:46] | Put your weapons away. | 收起你的枪 |
[30:48] | – Mommy. – There’s a child in the backseat. | – 妈咪 – 在后座有一个孩子 |
[30:50] | Call Child Services.Get an ambulance,get the kid back to Vegas. | 打给儿童服务机构 叫辆救护车 把这个孩子送回维加斯 |
[30:53] | Emily Marsh,you’re under arrest.Come with me. | Emily Marsh 你被捕了 跟我走 |
[30:55] | My name is Hope Wilson. | 我的名字是Hope Wilson |
[30:57] | Please don’t hurt my son. | 请别伤害我的儿子 |
[30:58] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事的 |
[31:05] | Oh,Connor,don’t be sad.Everything’s cool. | Connor 别伤心 一切都很好 |
[31:07] | Hey,I got something for you.You want to see? | 嘿 我有东西给你 你想看看吗? |
[31:13] | Pick one. | 挑一个 |
[31:15] | – Green. – Green? | – 绿的 – 绿的? |
[31:17] | Are you sure?The red’s really good. | 你确定吗? 红的真得很棒哦 |
[31:20] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我和你做个交易吧 |
[31:20] | You try the red one,and if you don’t like it,I’ll give you the green one. | 你先试试红的 如果不喜欢 我就把绿的给你 |
[31:25] | – Okay | – Okay. – 好的 – 好吧 |
[31:27] | There you go. | 给 |
[31:31] | You don’t like it? | 不喜欢? |
[31:33] | Okay. All right,the green one it is then.There you go. | 行 好吧 那就来绿的 给 |
[31:38] | Good? – Good. | – 不错? – 那就好 |
[31:42] | How old are you? | 你几岁了? |
[31:43] | Three?No way.You’re a big boy. | 3岁? 不可能吧 你是个大男孩了 |
[31:48] | You like that one? | 你喜欢那个? |
[31:49] | I got to get me a green one. | 我也该给自己拿个绿的 |
[31:53] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 |
[31:54] | You’re Emily Marsh. | 你是Emily Marsh |
[31:58] | Your fingerprints confirm it. | 你的指纹确认了这一点 |
[32:02] | Emily,we’ve been looking for you for three years. | Emily 我们已经找了你3年 |
[32:05] | We’re still looking for your father. | 还在寻找你父亲 |
[32:08] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生什么了吗? |
[32:15] | I’m going to need to take your DNA to confirm you’re the mother of Connor. | 我需要提取你的DNA来证实 你是Connor的母亲 |
[32:20] | I am. | 我是的 |
[32:22] | Who’s the father? | 那谁是父亲? |
[32:33] | Open up,please. | 请张开嘴 |
[32:44] | How’s it going in here,Ray? | 进行的如何了 Ray? |
[32:48] | Looks like we’re back to square two. | 看来我们又回到了差不多起点 |
[32:50] | You know,her neighbors in Reno said that Emily was living with her husband– an older guy. | 知道不 她在里诺的邻居说Emily和她的 丈夫住在一起 是个老家伙 |
[32:54] | Connor’s father,Doug Wilson. | Connor的父亲 Doug Wilson |
[32:57] | D.O.B. September 14,1967. | 出生日期 1967年11月 |
[32:59] | – Age…- Forty-three. | – 年龄 – 43岁 |
[33:03] | Mike Marsh would have been 43. | Mike Marsh也应该43岁了 |
[33:05] | People on the run are desperate.They’re not thinking straight. | 逃跑的人是绝望的 他们不能正常思维 |
[33:08] | They change their names,but they forget to change their date of birth. | 他们改名字 但忘改出生日期了 |
[33:20] | Doug Wilson. | |
[33:22] | That’s the same face. | 同一张脸 |
[33:24] | Father and daughter living as husband and wife. | 父亲和女儿像丈夫和妻子一样生活 |
[33:28] | Connor was three. | Connor是3岁 |
[33:30] | Emily was pregnant before she disappeared. | Emily在她失踪前就怀孕了 |
[33:33] | Her father’s the father. | 她的父亲就是孩子的父亲 |
[33:35] | I want to see Emily now. | 我现在就想见Emily |
[33:38] | It’s gonna be a while.We haven’t finished talking with her yet. | 得等一会儿 我们还没和她谈完呢 |
[33:41] | Why? What’s the matter? | 为什么要谈? 出什么事了? |
[33:43] | Emily is safe. | Emily很安全 |
[33:45] | So keep that in the front of your mind,okay? | 所以要先记住这一点 好吧? |
[33:47] | But things are unraveling very quickly,and there’ve been some unexpected developments. | 但事情很快就会弄清楚 而且有意想不到的进展 |
[33:55] | Mike is alive. | Mike还活着 |
[33:59] | Emily has a child. | Emily有了一个孩子 |
[34:03] | What? | 什么? |
[34:04] | He’s three years old. | 已经3岁了 |
[34:07] | How…? | 怎么会…? |
[34:09] | No,no,that can’t be.How could that be? | 不 不 不可能的 那怎么可能? |
[34:12] | – Captain. – Yeah? | – 队长 – 怎么? |
[34:13] | There’s a Doug Wilson at the reception.Wants to talk to you. | 接待处有一个叫Doug Wilson的 想和你谈谈 |
[34:16] | Okay. I’m gonna send someone home with you,okay? | 好吧 我会派人送你回家的 好吗? |
[34:20] | And I’ll call you later. | 随后打给你 |
[34:23] | As soon as I take him to interrogation,get her out of here. | 我一把他带往审讯室 你就把她弄出来 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 行 |
[34:29] | Oh,my… Oh,my God. | 哦 我的…哦 我的上帝啊 |
[34:40] | Mike Marsh. | |
[34:42] | – Have you arrested him? – Yes,Captain. | – 你们抓捕他没? – 抓了 队长 |
[34:44] | That’s why I’m here. | 那就是我来这儿的原因 |
[34:45] | I’m the guy you want,not my daughter. | 我才是你要的那个人 我女儿不是 |
[34:48] | Emily didn’t do anything wrong. | Emily没做任何错事 |
[34:50] | We’re gonna talk about that. | 我们会谈到那方面的 |
[34:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:54] | I made the decision to run. | 是我做的逃走决定 |
[34:56] | I took her with me.Let Emily and her son go. | 我带走了她 放了Emily和她儿子 |
[34:58] | She didn’t have anything to do with Andy’s death. | 她和Andy的死没有一点关系 |
[35:00] | I killed him!It was an accident.It was all me. | 是我杀了他! 那是个意外 都是我干的 |
[35:03] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗? |
[35:05] | It was all my fault! | 是我的错! |
[35:07] | I killed my son. | 我杀了我儿子 |
[35:10] | You sick bastard! | 你个变态混蛋! |
[35:13] | You were supposed to protect our children! | 你本该保护好我们的孩子! |
[35:17] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[35:37] | Dad? | 爸? |
[35:46] | Dad!Daddy!Daddy! | 爸! 爸爸! 爸爸! |
[35:51] | Daddy… Daddy… Daddy. | 爸爸…爸爸…爸爸 |
[36:08] | A man murders his son,impregnates his daughter… | 一个男人杀了儿子 让女儿怀孕… |
[36:13] | Why turn yourself in? | 为什么要自投罗网? |
[36:15] | I mean,he ran once,why not run again? | 我是说 他逃过一次了 为什么不再跑? |
[36:18] | Maybe he thought,in his own sick,twisted way,that he was really in love with her. | 或许在他病态扭曲的逻辑里 他认为他真爱上女儿了 |
[36:23] | And then he found out that she and their son were in custody…? | 然后发现她和他们的儿子被拘留了…? |
[36:27] | He wanted to protect the both of them. | 他想保护他们两个 |
[36:30] | DNA results on Connor Wilson came back. | Connor Wilson的DNA检测结果出来了 |
[36:32] | He shares more than 20 alleles with Emily. | 他和Emily有超过20对等位基因相同 |
[36:35] | Because Connor’s mother and father were father and daughter. | 那因为Connor的母亲和父亲是父女关系 |
[36:38] | The extra alleles come from the maternal DNA. | 另外的等位基因来自母亲那方 |
[36:41] | Say again? | 再说一次? |
[36:42] | Mike Marsh is not Connor Wilson’s father. | Mike Marsh不是Connor Wilson的父亲 |
[36:45] | His father shares seven alleles with Janet Marsh. | 他父亲和Janet Marsh有7对等位基因相同 |
[36:49] | Janet’s brother? | Janet的弟弟? |
[36:51] | Uncle Bill. | Bill叔叔 |
[36:53] | I told my mom I didn’t want Uncle Bill to come over anymore. | 我告诉过我妈我不想让Bill叔叔再过来了 |
[36:59] | She said I was ungrateful,and it was her house. | 她说我不知感激 而且那是她的房子 |
[37:04] | This whole thing is her fault! | 整件事都是她的错! |
[37:06] | Everything is her fault! | 一切都是她的错! |
[37:09] | When did your dad find out? | 你爸爸是什么时候发现的? |
[37:14] | That night. | 就在那天晚上 |
[37:15] | My dad was still at work. | 爸爸还在上班 |
[37:19] | Uncle Bill let himself in. | Bill叔叔自己进来 |
[37:23] | I thought since I was pregnant,he would leave me alone,but he didn’t. | 我以为怀孕后 他就会放过我 但他没有 |
[37:30] | Andy should’ve been in bed. | Andy本应该在床上的 |
[37:56] | When Uncle Bill left,I went to find Andy. | 当Bill叔叔离开后 我就去找了Andy |
[38:00] | I didn’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道说什么好 |
[38:03] | But the way he looked at me… He started yelling,”I’m gonna tell Mom! | 但他看我的眼神…他开始嚷嚷着 “我要告诉妈妈” |
[38:07] | I’m gonna tell Mom! | 我要告诉妈妈 |
[38:11] | ” She would have blamed me! | 她会怪死我的 |
[38:14] | I just wanted him to shut up! | 我只是想让他闭嘴! |
[38:16] | I’m gonna tell Mom! | 我要告诉妈妈! |
[38:18] | Quit it!You’re not gonna tell Mom! | 收回你的话! 你不会告诉妈妈的! |
[38:20] | Yes,I am! | 不 我会的! |
[38:21] | Get that thing out of my face! | 把那个东西从我面前拿开! |
[38:23] | You’re gonna be in so much trouble! | 你会惹上很多麻烦的! |
[38:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[38:29] | When my dad came home and found us,I told him everything. | 爸爸回来时发现了我们 我把一切都告诉了他 |
[38:34] | Emmy,what happened? | Emmy 发生什么了? |
[38:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:39] | He said it wasn’t my fault,that he’d make it all better. | 他说那不是我的错 还说他来搞定 |
[38:47] | My dad said we’d come back someday and bury him. | 爸爸说总有一天我们会回来 把他下葬 |
[38:55] | My dad was just trying to protect me. | 爸爸只是想保护我 |
[38:58] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没有做任何错事 |
[39:13] | I loved my brother. | 我爱着我弟弟 |
[39:22] | I’m sorry.I’m so sorry! | 对不起 真的对不起! |
[39:34] | The D.A. has decided not to file charges against Emily. | 地方检察官决定不起诉Emily |
[39:38] | She’ll be a much better mother than I ever was. | 她会是一个比我好得多的妈妈 |
[39:42] | I never could talk with Emily… even when she was little. | 我从没法和Emily谈心 即使在她小时候也不行… |
[39:49] | Andy was different. | Andy不一样 |
[39:51] | He was so easy to love. | 他很惹人爱 |
[39:57] | This all happened because they knew I could never forgive her. | 发生这件事是因为他们知道 我永远都不会原谅她 |
[40:02] | I hope one day she can learn to forgive me. | 但我希望有一天她能学着原谅我 |
[40:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:17] | Okay,there’s your mom.It’s time to go. | 好了 你妈妈来了 该走了 |
[41:19] | But before you leave,how about… a green one for the road? | 你走之前 来根绿的路上吃…怎么样? |
[41:25] | All right,you’re a good boy. | 好的 真是个好孩子 |
[41:27] | Go on,you little CSI. | 去吧 你个小家伙 |
[41:28] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[41:31] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[41:32] | How are you?Are you okay? | 你怎么样? 还好吧? |
[41:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 是的 – 是的? |
[41:37] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |