时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | CABARET | Jefferson高中 “CABARET”(卡巴莱) |
[01:45] | what’s going on outside. | 嘿 外面出事了 |
[02:15] | Man,this town floods at the drop of a hat. | 这座城市随时都可能发生水灾 |
[02:18] | Water’s almost up to the street. | 水几乎快漫到马路上了 |
[02:20] | We’re lucky he got tangled up in the bars. | 很幸运 这家伙被栏杆卡住了 |
[02:24] | Kid could be spilled out in the desert by now. | 否则他可能已被冲到沙漠去了 |
[02:27] | Yeah,but we could still lose him if the water starts to drop. | 不过如果水位下降 尸体可能会被水流带走 |
[02:30] | Cuff his wrist to the gate. | 把他的手腕和栏杆拷在一起 |
[02:32] | I’ll go down below when it’s safe and get him out of there. | 等下面安全了 我就进去把他弄出来 |
[02:34] | Good call. | 好主意 |
[02:47] | Hey,Catherine. | 嘿 Catherine |
[02:49] | Didn’t expect to see you out here.You like the rain? | 没想到你会来 你喜欢雨天? |
[02:52] | I was in the area. | 我恰好在附近 |
[02:54] | He was obviously trying to claw his way out.Any I.D.? | 很明显他拼命想逃生 确定身份了吗? |
[02:57] | No,no I.D.,but I can’t exactly check his pockets right now. | 还没有 我现在还没法查他口袋 |
[03:01] | This is technically off school property, | 严格来讲 这里不算学校管辖范围 |
[03:03] | but he looks young enough to be a student. | 不过从他的年纪看 很可能是个学生 |
[03:06] | We’re still trying to contact the principal now. | 我们还在想办法联系校长 |
[03:08] | Phil Anderson. | |
[03:11] | He’s certainly had his hands full this semester. | 这个学期他忙得要死 |
[03:13] | Oh,yeah,that’s right,Lindsey goes to school here,doesn’t she? | 对了 Lindsey在这里上学 对吧 |
[03:15] | Yeah,she had a late rehearsal. | 是的 她今晚在学校彩排 |
[03:17] | Actually,I was here to pick her up. | 我其实是来接她的 |
[03:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:24] | Lindsey,honey. | Lindsey 亲爱的 |
[03:25] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[03:29] | Do you know that boy? | 你认识那个男孩? |
[03:31] | Yeah. It’s Sean Becker. | 是的 那是Sean Becker |
[03:34] | He goes to school here. | 他也在这里上学 |
[03:37] | – Was he a friend? – No. | – 你的朋友? – 不是 |
[03:39] | Look,Mom,I know this is going to sound bad, | 妈妈 我知道这么说很不好 |
[03:41] | but… he’s not going to be missed. | 不过… 不会有人因此想念他的 |
[04:15] | CSI Season 10 Episode 19 | |
[04:26] | I think I’ve bumped into every piece of dog poop | 我想我不幸踩到了Las Vegas城里 |
[04:29] | and used condom in the city of Las Vegas. | 每一块狗屎和用过的安全套 |
[04:32] | Aw,David,suck it up. | David 认命吧 |
[04:36] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[04:43] | Yep,he’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[04:46] | David,you think you have a hard job? | David 你觉得这工作很辛苦? |
[04:49] | Well,Officer,I am the one who has to haul him out of here. | 警官 至少我还要把他弄出去 |
[04:52] | – Unlock the cuffs. – Got it. | – 打开手铐 – 明白 |
[04:54] | Okay,get under his pit. | 来吧 我们托住他 |
[04:56] | Gently.Gently. | 轻点 轻点 |
[05:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:01] | Got him?Good. Okay. | 抬好了? 好的 |
[05:12] | The only way to get something as big a body | 想把一具尸体扔进排水系统 |
[05:14] | into the drain system is through an access point on the line. | 就必须打开排水道上的某个下水井盖 |
[05:18] | This is the first one upstream. | 这是上游的第一个井盖 |
[05:20] | It looks like there’s a service platform down there. | 看起来这下面刚好有个维修平台 |
[05:24] | Feeling lucky? | 会走运吗? |
[05:26] | Well,it is Vegas. | 这里可是维加斯 |
[05:29] | After you. | 你先请吧 |
[05:31] | You know,the city’s got like 350 miles of storm drain running under it. | 本市地下有大概350英里长的泄洪道 |
[05:36] | I’ve heard there’s probably a thousand homeless living down here. | 听说有上千个流浪者都住在这里 |
[05:40] | High ground spots like this must be prime real estate. | 这种高台肯定是定居首选 |
[05:54] | This is the same design that kid had tattooed on his hand. | 这图案跟那孩子手上的刺青一样 |
[05:57] | Maybe this was his hangout. | 也许这里就是他的窝 |
[05:59] | It’s close to the school. | 距离学校很近 |
[06:00] | Good place to catch a buzz between classes. | 可以在课间跑过来爽一把 |
[06:03] | Could have been huffing out the storm | 很可能他冲出暴风雨 |
[06:05] | and puffing up a storm. | 吸得晕晕乎乎 |
[06:07] | Passed out and rolled into the drink. | 失去意识后掉进水里 |
[06:13] | Yeah,that’s possible. | 有这可能 |
[06:16] | You know,this spot’s beginning to look | 不过 这里越看越像个 |
[06:20] | more like a Klan house than a clubhouse. | 3K党聚集点而不像个俱乐部 |
[06:28] | Numerous perimortem abrasions. | 许多死前擦伤 |
[06:30] | Small puncture wounds. | 小刺伤 |
[06:32] | All consistent with tumbling through debris filled water. | 都是由水中的垃圾造成的 |
[06:39] | That… | 这是… |
[06:40] | is a white supremacist tattoo. | 白人至上主义者刺青 |
[06:44] | Knuckles thickened, | 指关节增厚 |
[06:47] | discolored. | 变色 |
[06:50] | This boy was no stranger to using his fists. | 这孩子对用拳头并不陌生 |
[06:53] | Dr. Langston,I think you should take a look. | Langston博士 你应该来看看这个 |
[06:56] | There’s no writing on the back, | 背面什么都没写 |
[06:57] | and nothing to indicate who or where… | 无法推测照片里的人是谁 在哪儿 |
[07:00] | at least,not as far as I can tell. | 至少 我什么都看不出来 |
[07:01] | A racist carrying a picture of two young black girls. | 一个种族主义者带着一张 两个黑人女孩的照片 |
[07:04] | Could be targets. | 可能是他的目标 |
[07:06] | Assuming they’re not already victims. | 她们最好还没变成受害者 |
[07:10] | So Lindsey has told me a little bit about Sean Becker. | Lindsey告诉我一些有关Sean Becker的事 |
[07:12] | What can you tell me? | 你还能告诉我什么? |
[07:14] | Same crap,different iteration. | 一样的废话 不同的表述罢了 |
[07:16] | Abusive father… used to disappear for long periods of time. | 一个暴力狂父亲… 经常闹失踪 |
[07:20] | Until he finally came out of the closet, | 直到最后他终于承认自己是同性恋 |
[07:22] | left Sean’s mother for another man. | 为另一个男人跟Sean的母亲离婚了 |
[07:24] | The mother was already unstable, | 他母亲的情绪一直不稳定 |
[07:26] | so the father’s departure just knocked her into a psychiatric institution. | 离婚直接导致她进了精神病院 |
[07:29] | That kid was filled with hate. | 那个孩子的心里充满了… |
[07:31] | Blacks,Jews,gays. | 对黑人 犹太人 同性恋的仇恨 |
[07:33] | Well,I’m going to need his disciplinary files, | 我需要看看他的档案文件 |
[07:36] | and I’ll need to talk to his friends. | 还有 我要跟他的朋友们谈谈 |
[07:37] | That would be Daryl Johnson and Karl Hart. | 你可以去找Daryl Johnson和Karl Hart |
[07:40] | But good luck finding them. | 不过能否找到他们得看运气 |
[07:41] | I suspended them both when I kicked Sean out. | 我开除Sean时 让他们俩停学了 |
[07:43] | Well,just give me their info…we’ll find them. | 告诉我他们的资料 我会找到他们 |
[07:45] | Oh,man. | 上帝啊 |
[07:46] | Billy Tinker… that’s the boy that was killed | Billy Tinker 那是2个月前 |
[07:48] | in the hit-and-run two months ago. | 在一起交通肇事逃逸案中死去的男孩 |
[07:49] | The gay student. There isn’t a kid in this school | 这学生是个同性恋 这学校里 |
[07:52] | who thinks his death was a accident. | 没有一个学生认为他的死是个意外 |
[07:53] | Half of them think Sean did it. | 一半的学生认为Sean杀了他 |
[07:56] | Do you? | 你怎么看? |
[07:58] | You’re the cop,you tell me. | 你才是警察 你说呢? |
[08:00] | As far as I know,it’s still an open case. | 据我所知 这案子还没结 |
[08:03] | Well… | 好吧… |
[08:06] | After Billy was killed,a bunch of students formed | Billy死后 一群学生成立了一个 |
[08:09] | a gay and lesbian defense league. | 同性恋防御联盟 |
[08:12] | Fights broke out all over the place. | 整个学校都在争论 |
[08:14] | So I organized Tolerance Week to help defuse things. | 于是我组织了一个”容忍周” 想缓解一下矛盾冲突 |
[08:18] | Sean and his pals | Sean和他的朋友 |
[08:20] | always seemed to be around the action,so… | 却总在想办法挑刺 所以… |
[08:22] | Just one more thing. | 最后一个问题 |
[08:24] | Do you recognize these girls? | 你认识这些女孩吗? |
[08:28] | They’re not students here.I’ve never seen them before. | 她们不是这里的学生 我从没见过她们 |
[08:32] | Okay,let me get this straight… | 好吧 我就直说了 |
[08:33] | you’d rather do the legwork on a next-of-kin notification… | 你其实应该呆在泄洪道里… |
[08:36] | you’d rather do that than slog around in the sewer | 寻找证据 |
[08:40] | looking for evidence? | 而不是跟我跑这里通知家属 |
[08:41] | I mean,that-that is not the down and dirty Sara Sidle I used to know. | 这事不是我认识的那个 脏兮兮的Sara Sidle想干的 |
[08:46] | I like to know where haters come from. | 我只是想看看仇恨的源头 |
[08:49] | Maybe you’ll get your chance. | 你会得到机会的 |
[08:55] | May I help you? | 你们有事吗? |
[09:00] | Can I get you some tea? | 要喝点茶吗? |
[09:02] | No,thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[09:03] | No,no,no,thank you. | 不用 不用 谢谢你 |
[09:04] | Um,so you’re Sean Becker’s guardian,is that right? | 你是Sean Becker的监护人 对吗? |
[09:08] | Yes,it is. | 是的 |
[09:10] | Mrs. Becker,please sit down. | Becker女士 请坐下 |
[09:11] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[09:12] | I have some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[09:16] | Sean’s dead. | Sean死了 |
[09:17] | His body was found in a storm drain near the high school. | 我们在他就读的高中附近 泄洪道里找到了尸体 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry to tell you this. | 我很遗憾告诉你这件事 |
[09:22] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[09:25] | Oh,my God. | 上帝啊 |
[09:29] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[09:37] | Ma’am… | 女士… |
[09:39] | we need to take a look around Sean’s room. | 我们需要看看Sean的房间 |
[09:42] | Would that be okay with you? | 可以吗? |
[09:45] | Oh,of course,of course. | 哦 当然 当然 |
[09:47] | It’s… | 就在… |
[09:51] | it’s the first room on the right. | 就在右边第一间 |
[10:01] | When Sean comes back, | 如果Sean在家里 |
[10:02] | I’m sure he’ll be happy to show you around. | 他一定很高兴带你们参观 |
[10:05] | Now,now,now,Mrs. Becker… | Becker女士… |
[10:07] | you understand what I’m telling you,right? | 你理解我刚才说的话了 对吗? |
[10:10] | You know? | 记得吗? |
[10:10] | Sean’s not coming back. | Sean不会回来了 |
[10:13] | He’s… he’s dead. | 他已经… 已经死了 |
[10:16] | He’s,uh… | 他… |
[10:18] | he’s with Jesus. | 他去了上帝那里 |
[10:21] | He’s with Jesus. | 他去了上帝那里 |
[10:28] | How did that happen? | 那孩子出了什么事? |
[10:30] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 那正是我们来这里的目的 |
[10:33] | Well,then,we’ll just have to wait for Sean to get back. | 那么 我们就在这里等Sean回来吧 |
[10:38] | He’ll certainly be able to shed some light on… on,um… | 他肯定有线索帮你揭示… 揭示… |
[10:44] | Uh… It’s okay.It’s okay. | – 呃… – 没关系 没关系 |
[10:47] | Can I get you some tea? | 要喝点茶吗? |
[10:50] | That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[11:20] | The grandmother’s non compos mentis. | Sean的祖母精神不健全 |
[11:23] | She has serious short-term memory loss. | 她有严重的短期记忆丧失症 |
[11:26] | Probably Alzheimer’s. | 很可能是老年痴呆症 |
[11:29] | I called up Social Services. | 我给社会服务部门打了电话 |
[11:31] | They’re coming out here to do an evaluation. | 他们会派人给她做评估 |
[11:33] | What do you got? | 你查到什么了? |
[11:35] | Well,it’s not at all what I expected. | 跟我想的完全不一样 |
[11:37] | Heidegger,Nietzsche. | 海德格尔 尼采(均为著名哲学家) |
[11:39] | Seems like he was whip smart. | 看起来他挺聪明的 |
[11:41] | And fascinated with killing. | 还痴迷于杀戮 |
[11:45] | The mural that the guys found in the storm drain, | 泄洪道里发现的壁画 |
[11:48] | it’s definitely this kid’s work. | 我可以肯定是那孩子的手笔 |
[11:50] | Well,Hitler started as a painter,too. | 希特勒年轻时也是个画家 |
[11:55] | Bones fractured and never properly reset. | 骨折 从未正确复位过 |
[11:59] | This young man’s body was a road map | 这个年轻人的身体上 |
[12:01] | of violence inflicted and meted out. | 满是暴力留下的伤痕 |
[12:03] | Live fast,die you,and leave a not-so-good-looking corpse. | 放纵的生活 年纪轻轻就死去 留下一具不怎么好看的尸体 |
[12:07] | Prelim tox is in. | 初步的毒化检验结果出来了 |
[12:08] | Sean Becker was clean. | Sean Becker没吸毒 |
[12:10] | If he was into drugs,he wasn’t high the night he drowned. | 就算有毒瘾 他淹死那晚也没吸毒 |
[12:14] | He didn’t drown. | 他不是淹死的 |
[12:16] | No foam cone,perinasal sinuses | 没有泡锥 |
[12:19] | are negative for water. | 鼻腔内也没有水 |
[12:21] | Then what killed him? | 那他是怎么死的? |
[12:24] | I knew you would ask that. | 我就知道你会问 |
[12:26] | Take a look. | 看看这里 |
[12:28] | One of the exterior puncture wounds extended into the lung. | 其中的一个刺伤深入了肺部 |
[12:32] | The size of the clot suggests roughly two liters of blood loss. | 这个血块的大小说明他大概失血2升 |
[12:38] | That’s definitely the C.O.D. | 这才是真正的死因 |
[12:46] | Wound is cylindrical, | 伤口是圆柱型的 |
[12:49] | roughly three inches deep and about an eighth of an inch wide. | 大概是3英寸深 1/8英寸宽 |
[12:53] | X marks the spot.My guess would be Phillips-head screwdriver? | 伤口呈十字形 我猜是一把十字螺丝刀 |
[12:57] | Mine,too. | 我也这么想 |
[12:58] | A racist gets stabbed before he can drown. | 一个种族主义者被刺伤后淹死 |
[13:02] | A lot of people would call that justice. | 很多人会说这是”正义” |
[13:05] | We still have to call it murder. | 不过我们还是认定为”谋杀” |
[13:11] | Didn’t you say were going to keep checking these access points | 你是不是说过 我们要一个接一个地 检查这些下水井 |
[13:14] | until we found something? | 直到找到些什么? |
[13:17] | Till we found something useful,yeah. | 对 直到找到有价值的证据 |
[13:20] | Well,I think this qualifies. | 我觉得这个够格了 |
[13:28] | Same color fibers as the vic’s jacket. | 和死者外套同色的纤维 |
[13:31] | I think this might be the dump site. | 这里可能是抛尸点 |
[13:42] | My turn,right? | 轮到我了? |
[13:43] | Yeah,your turn. | 对 该你了 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | Well,what do you know? | 知道吗? |
[14:15] | Langston said we might be looking for one of these. | Langston说要找类似这样的东西 |
[14:18] | Killer must have dropped it in with the body. | 肯定是凶手抛尸时掉下的 |
[14:20] | Kid washes downstream,weapon sinks and gets caught up. | 死者漂到下游 沉底的凶器却被网住了 |
[14:25] | I think we got lucky here,buddy. | 我们走大运了 伙计 |
[14:28] | Yeah,kinda. | 是的 也许吧 |
[14:30] | That thing’s been sitting in rushing storm water. | 那东西被激流冲刷 |
[14:33] | We’ll be lucky if we get DNA or prints. | 如果能提到DNA或指纹才叫幸运 |
[14:36] | Ah,I’m an optimist. | 我是个乐观主义者 |
[15:16] | That’s quite a road map. | 看起来真是详细清晰啊 |
[15:20] | It’s a lot violence for such a short life. | 年纪不大 遭受的暴力可不少 |
[15:23] | Some people turn their anger inward:depression,self-mutilation,suicide. | 有些人将会将愤怒的情绪内敛 导致抑郁 自残 自杀 |
[15:28] | Sean Becker tended to turn his outward. | Sean Becker倾向于将情绪外放 |
[15:31] | Now,based on the bruise coloration, | 根据瘀斑的颜色 |
[15:33] | the most recently sustained injuries, | 受伤时间最接近案发当晚的… |
[15:35] | before the night of the murder,are these: displaced knee, | 是这几处伤 膝关节错位 |
[15:40] | torso and facial bruising approximately three days earlier. | 身上和脸上的血瘀 时间大约是3天前 |
[15:53] | The high school sent us his disciplinary files. | 校方送来了他的纪律档案 |
[15:56] | Something stood out. | 有吻合之处 |
[16:00] | Hmm,fight at school three days ago with another student: | 三天前和同学在校内打架斗殴 |
[16:03] | Ian Wentworth. | |
[16:05] | So you think what started there | 你觉得是和Sean Becker打架的人 |
[16:07] | ended with a screwdriver to Sean Becker’s lung? | 把螺丝刀刺进了他的肺部吗? |
[16:10] | Catherine’s at the school now. | Catherine现在学校 |
[17:07] | no no no stop! | 不行 不行 暂停! |
[17:10] | This is a play about the last days | 这是关于世界末日之前… |
[17:13] | before the end of the world! | 最后几天的舞台剧! |
[17:16] | The song is a romantic dream of a pure and orderly future | 这首歌是幻想 纯净而有秩序的 |
[17:23] | purged of the filth and decadence | 洗净一切污秽和堕落的未来 |
[17:26] | represented by the cabaret life. | 是卡巴莱歌者的绮丽幻想 |
[17:29] | It is a song sung by beautiful children | 这是美丽的孩子们所唱的歌 |
[17:33] | who will soon turn into monsters, | 他们不久就会摇身变为野兽恶魔 |
[17:35] | leaving corpses spread across the length and breadth of Europe! | 让欧洲尸横遍野 血流成河! |
[17:40] | Next time you’re going to do it | 下次再表演的时候 |
[17:43] | like you got genocide on your minds. | 要把自己当成种族灭绝者 |
[17:46] | Take five. | 休息5分钟 |
[17:49] | Ben? | |
[17:51] | Catherine,nice to see you. | Catherine 幸会 |
[17:53] | Lindsey,your,uh,mother’s here. | Lindsey 你妈妈来了 |
[17:55] | Oh,actually,I’m here in an official capacity. | 其实 我来是为了公事 |
[17:58] | I need to see Ian Wentworth. | 我要见Ian Wentworth |
[18:00] | It’s about Sean Becker. | 跟Sean Becker有关 |
[18:02] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点都不吃惊? |
[18:03] | I’ll get him. | 我去找他 |
[18:04] | Mom,what’s going on? | 妈 怎么了? |
[18:06] | Ian couldn’t have had anything to do with Sean’s death. | Ian不可能跟Sean的死有任何牵连 |
[18:08] | – Linds… – I know Ian. | – 我了解Ian |
[18:09] | Are you giving me information or your opinion? | 你是提供线索 还是你的主观判断? |
[18:12] | This is business. | 这是公事 |
[18:14] | Stay out of it. | 别来捣乱 |
[18:16] | Fine. | 随你便 |
[18:21] | Three days ago,you got into a fight with Sean Becker. | 3天前 你和Sean Becker打过架 |
[18:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[18:26] | It wasn’t much of a fight. | 那算不上什么打架 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:29] | I’m sure he was there planning some kind of mayhem to ruin the play: | 我肯定他想使坏来破坏演出 |
[18:33] | tomatoes or hand grenades. | 扔西红柿 或灭火瓶 |
[18:36] | With someone like that,who knows? | 像他那种人 谁知道呢? |
[18:40] | I just wanted to put him on notice. | 我只是想给他点警告 |
[18:42] | – What are you doing here? – Nothing. | – 你在这儿干嘛? – 没干嘛 |
[18:43] | Just checking out the play. | 观摩演出而已 |
[18:45] | Yeah,right. | 是吗 |
[18:49] | Get the hell out of my way. | 你他妈别挡路 |
[18:50] | What are you looking for,fear? | 你想看到什么? 恐惧? |
[18:54] | Like what you saw in Billy Tinker when you got him in your headlights? | 就像你撞上Billy Tinker前看到的反应? |
[18:56] | Screw you! | 滚蛋! |
[19:04] | You like bashing gays?! | 你喜欢殴打同性恋?! |
[19:06] | Well,I fight back! | 那么 看我反击! |
[19:10] | In other words,you started it. | 也就是说 是你挑起来的 |
[19:12] | Sean threw the first punch.I defended myself | Sean先动的手 我以攻为守 |
[19:15] | in a way I’m sure he thought I couldn’t. | 我肯定他绝对没预计到这点 |
[19:18] | I… I’m not gonna lie to you,Miss Willows. | 我…我不会对你说谎 Willows女士 |
[19:20] | I’m glad he’s dead. | 他死了我很高兴 |
[19:22] | It’s like someone finally gave him | 就像…终于有人给他颁发了 |
[19:25] | the lifetime achievement award he so richly deserved. | 罪有应得的终身成就奖 |
[19:29] | But I didn’t kill him. | 但人不是我杀的 |
[19:32] | I was in dress rehearsal that night with about 50 other people | 那天晚上我和50个人一起彩排 |
[19:35] | who’ll swear to it… | 他们都能证明… |
[19:37] | including Lindsey. | 包括Lindsey |
[19:43] | A common Phillips-head screwdriver with a cracked wooden handle. | 常见的十字螺丝刀 木质手柄破损 |
[19:47] | Available at over a hundred hardware stores in town. | 城里几百个五金店都有卖 |
[19:50] | It’s consistent with the shape of the wound. | 和伤口形状相符 |
[19:52] | Yeah,but unfortunately,we didn’t recover any blood or prints off of it. | 对 可惜没从上面找到血迹或指纹 |
[19:55] | I swabbed for epithelials.We’re still waiting for DNA. | 我用棉签拭过 在等上皮细胞的DNA结果 |
[19:58] | Take a look at these bruises on his torso and his face. | 看看他身上和脸上的这些瘀斑 |
[20:00] | They’re more than three days old. | 是3天以前造成的 |
[20:02] | Yellowish brown. | 黄褐色 |
[20:03] | That’s seven- to ten-days old. | 也就是7到10天 |
[20:05] | Maybe they were from the same altercation. | 也许是因为同样的口角 |
[20:07] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 同感 |
[20:10] | This fracture of the ulna would have hurt like hell. | 尺骨骨折会有剧痛 |
[20:17] | You’d think he would have at least gone to an ER,had it checked out. | 他至少要去急诊室 检查一下 |
[20:20] | There’s nothing in his medical records. | 病历卡里没有任何记录 |
[20:21] | There’s nothing in the school file. | 学校的档案一干二净 |
[20:25] | Someone did this to him. | 有人动过手脚 |
[20:30] | Phil? | |
[20:31] | Hey,Catherine. | 嘿 Catherine |
[20:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[20:34] | Just something I realized I probably should have mentioned before. | 我想起来 有些事可能之前就该告诉你 |
[20:39] | What’s on your mind,Phil? | 你想到了什么 Phil? |
[20:42] | Well,uh… | 呃… |
[20:45] | I guess this is what it feels like when I call someone into my office. | 我叫别人来办公室谈话时 原来就是这种感觉 |
[20:49] | Phil,this is a homicide investigation. | Phil 这是凶杀案调查 |
[20:51] | If you know something… | 如果你知道什么… |
[20:52] | Uh… someone roughed up the school janitor last week. | 上周有人殴打过学校的门卫 |
[20:57] | He came in one morning bruised and limping. | 某天早上他是跛着脚来的 皮肤有瘀青 |
[21:00] | Did he say it was Sean Becker? | 他有说是Sean Becker打的吗? |
[21:01] | I asked him. He wouldn’t say, | 我问过了 他不肯说 |
[21:03] | but I… I knew it in my gut. | 但…我心知肚明 |
[21:05] | Sean and his crew had been on a real tear. | Sean和同伙真的被激怒了 |
[21:08] | Why didn’t this janitor file a police report? | 门卫为什么不报警? |
[21:11] | Laurent Senyabou’s a very private man. | Laurent Senyabou很低调 |
[21:14] | He didn’t want to invite any more trouble. | 他不想再惹上任何麻烦 |
[21:15] | Lord knows,he’s seen enough of it to last several lifetimes. | 天知道 他受的苦已经够多了 |
[21:21] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[21:24] | Laurent Senyabou? | 是Laurent Senyabou吗? |
[21:27] | Ye-yes? | 是 怎么了? |
[21:28] | I’m Detective Jim Brass,Las Vegas Police. | 拉斯维加斯警察 我是Jim Brass警探 |
[21:30] | I’d like to ask you some questions about the alleged assault last week. | 想就上周你遭到的袭击问几个问题 |
[21:34] | Please,I’d rather not. | 求你 别来问我 |
[21:37] | You seem nervous. Are you okay? | 你看起来很紧张 没事吧? |
[21:39] | Where I come from,the government and the police | 我过去待的国家 那里的政府和警察 |
[21:42] | are not forces with which one wishes to get involved. | 可不是小百姓乐意打交道的对象 |
[21:45] | Please,I am okay. | 谢谢 我很好 |
[21:47] | Now if you don’t mind,I have a lot of work to finish. | 如果你不介意 我还有很多工作要做 |
[21:49] | No,no,wait,wait,wait,wait. | 不 等等 等一下 |
[21:50] | Laurent,look,in this country, | Laurent 在这个国家 |
[21:52] | the police protect their citizens. | 警方是民众的保护伞 |
[21:55] | So I can’t do my job unless you help me. | 除非你帮忙 否则我无法保护你 |
[21:57] | – Did Sean Becker assault you? – No. | – Sean Becker有没有殴打过你? – 没有 |
[22:00] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[22:01] | When I heard about his death,it saddened me. | 听到他的死讯时 我很难过 |
[22:05] | Well,that’s a first. | 这可是头一个 |
[22:06] | So far,you’re the only one. | 目前为止 你是第一个这样说的 |
[22:13] | *** Sean was there when I was attacked. | 我被袭击时 Sean确实在场 |
[22:15] | Oh,no! | 哦 看看! |
[22:17] | But he was not the one who attacked me. | 但他不是袭击者 |
[22:20] | S’up,homie? | 怎么了 看门的? |
[22:21] | How you doing,huh?! | 最近过得如何?! |
[22:23] | Oh,come on,you little monkey. | 来吧 小猴仔 |
[22:25] | Hey,hey,hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[22:27] | Come on,boy. | 来啊 小子 |
[22:34] | Sean Becker was a stone-cold racist with a history of violence. | Sean Becker是个冷酷的种族主义者 有暴力行为史 |
[22:38] | I mean,why would a kid like that put himself on the line for you? | 我是说 那种人怎会帮你出头呢? |
[22:43] | We had become friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[22:45] | That’s a tough one for me to understand,you know. | 对我来说 这可真是难以理解 |
[22:48] | It’s no secret I survived the genocide in my home country of Rwanda. | 我逃过了家乡卢旺达的种族大屠杀 这不是什么秘密 |
[22:52] | An event as meaningless to most students here | 对这里多数学生来说 这事无足轻重 |
[22:55] | as… Latin is to a bush hog. | 就像…对牛弹琴 |
[22:59] | But one day,Sean showed up at my door. | 但某天 Sean找上了我 |
[23:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:03] | What do you want? | 你要干什么? |
[23:05] | I want to know more. | 我想知道更多 |
[23:06] | About what? | 知道什么? |
[23:10] | You. | 你 |
[23:11] | Your life. | 你的人生 |
[23:12] | I admit,he frightened me at first. | 我承认 一开始他吓到我了 |
[23:15] | He had a reputation for cruelty. | 他的残暴远近闻名 |
[23:17] | But I soon realized Sean Becker was a truly intelligent young man. | 但我很快意识到 Sean Becker 是个聪明绝顶的孩子 |
[23:24] | He could see that the future which awaited him would be bleak | 他预感到除非能控制住 体内肆意燃烧的怒火 |
[23:27] | unless he learned to contain the anger which consumed him. | 否则他的未来将黯淡无光 |
[23:30] | So I told him about what I had experienced. | 所以我告诉他我的经历 |
[23:34] | In my town of Gitambo, | 在我的家乡吉坦伯 |
[23:36] | the entire village took refuge in a church | 因为知道我们第二天一早就会被杀 |
[23:39] | because we knew the next morning we would be killed. | 所以全村人躲在教堂里避难 |
[23:42] | So we sent an envoy with a letter to our priest, | 我们派了一个信使去找神父 |
[23:45] | begging him to intercede with the authorities, | 求他向有关部门调解求情 |
[23:48] | to spare our lives. | 饶我们一命 |
[23:53] | The envoy returned with the letter,stating only, | 信使把信带了回来 上面只写着 |
[23:57] | “Get your spiritual affairs in order. | “整顿情绪 摒弃杂念 |
[24:00] | God wants you to die. “ | 上帝希望你们死去” |
[24:06] | What did you do? | 你们怎么办? |
[24:08] | We prayed and awaited the end. | 祈祷 等待终结时刻的到来 |
[24:12] | Why didn’t you pick up a knife or a club and strike back? | 为什么不用刀枪棍棒反击? |
[24:16] | We had no weapons… | 我们没有武器… |
[24:17] | Then you should have gouged out their eyes with your fingers! | 那就用手指抠出他们的眼睛! |
[24:20] | You should have ripped out their throats with your teeth. | 咬断他们的喉咙! |
[24:22] | It would’ve made no difference. | 结果还是一样 |
[24:25] | I told him about how hatred begets only hatred, | 我告诉他 仇恨只能招致仇恨 |
[24:28] | and that,in the end,all one is left with | 最后 一个人能保有的 |
[24:31] | is loss,diminishment and death. | 只有失落 渺茫和死亡 |
[24:36] | The next morning,the Hutu militia | 第二天早上 胡图族武装 |
[24:39] | tossed grenades into the church. | 向教堂里投掷了手榴弹 |
[24:42] | Those who could fled outside, | 逃到外面去的人 |
[24:45] | but only to be hacked with machetes and left to die slowly. | 都被弯刀砍倒 慢慢失血而死 |
[24:49] | Some,myself included, | 有些人 包括我 |
[24:52] | slipped into a forest and escaped. | 溜进森林 逃了出去 |
[24:55] | But I never saw my family again. | 但从此再也没见过我的家人 |
[25:00] | He came around often after that,always in secret. | 那之后 他经常偷偷过来 |
[25:04] | And we discussed many things. | 我们讨论了很多事情 |
[25:09] | Is that a picture of you and your family? | 这是你和家人的照片吗? |
[25:10] | You know,God works in mysterious ways,Detective Brass. | 上帝自有评判 Brass警探 |
[25:14] | In Rwanda,he took everything from me. | 在卢旺达 他拿走了我的一切 |
[25:18] | But in my new country,he granted me a new family. | 但在这儿 他给了我新家 |
[25:24] | Do you recognize them? | 你认识她们吗? |
[25:29] | They were my sisters. | 是我妹妹们 |
[25:32] | This is Eliane. | 这是Eliane |
[25:34] | She was studying to become a nurse. | 正在学做护士 |
[25:37] | And this is Grace,the baby. | 这是Grace 小宝贝 |
[25:41] | Silly girl. | 傻姑娘 |
[25:43] | She was always laughing for reasons known only to herself. | 总是笑嘻嘻的 原因只有她自己知道 |
[25:47] | I think perhaps he had fallen a bit in love with them. | 我想他可能喜欢上她们了 |
[25:51] | He asked me if he could copy the photo. | 还问我能否复制一张 |
[25:55] | I didn’t see why not. | 我同意了 |
[25:58] | Do you think Sean’s friends knew about your friendship with him? | 你认为Sean的朋友知道你俩的事吗? |
[26:00] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[26:03] | But if so,it would have been very dangerous for Sean. | 但如果他们知道 对Sean将是个危险 |
[26:15] | The big dumb one’s Daryl Johnson. | 胖子叫Daryl Johnson |
[26:17] | Little dumb one’s Karl Hart. | 瘦子是Karl Hart |
[26:18] | They look wasted. | 像霜打的茄子似的 |
[26:19] | Found them huffing spray paint, | 他们在绿谷公园里到处涂鸦 |
[26:21] | Green Valley Park,with the girl. | 和那女孩一起 |
[26:24] | Well,my guys are waiting in the rooms for them. | 好 我的人正在里面等着他们 |
[26:26] | Let’s go,big boy. | 走吧 大个子 |
[26:33] | Okay. You don’t have to talk if you don’t want to. | 好吧 如果你不想开口也行 |
[26:38] | But if you’re smart, | 但你要是聪明 |
[26:40] | you will write down everything that happened that night. | 就把那晚发生的事写下来 |
[26:44] | In your own words. | 用你自己的话 |
[26:45] | So at least we have your side of the story. | 至少我们能看到你这方面的说法 |
[27:02] | You want a layer? | 你要绿师? |
[27:05] | It says “lawyer,” dude. | 是”律师” 笨蛋 |
[27:07] | Don’t you know how to read? | 你念不来字吗? |
[27:09] | So I hear that gold gives you the best buzz. | 我听说上帝把最好的赐予了你们 |
[27:12] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[27:13] | Yeah,nothing but the best for us,bro. | 是的 给了我们最好的 老兄 |
[27:17] | So why don’t you tell me about the altercation that you | 说说上周那晚你 Karl和Sean Becker |
[27:20] | and Karl and Sean Becker got into with the school janitor last week. | 和学校门卫吵架的事吧 |
[27:25] | Oh,right. | 好 |
[27:27] | That. | 那个 |
[27:31] | Uh… Sean and Karl, | 嗯… Sean和Karl |
[27:34] | they were gonna kick this,um, | 他们想去教训下那个…嗯 |
[27:39] | African-American dude’s ass. | 那个非洲裔美国人 |
[27:42] | But then I stepped in and said,you know, | 然后我说 |
[27:46] | “Seeing as this is Tolerance Week and all, | “这周不是宽容周吗” |
[27:49] | why don’t we try a little tolerance for a change?” | “我们干嘛不也尝试下宽容呢?” |
[27:53] | You know? | 你懂吧? |
[27:54] | “Try and see things from the point of view of the brother. “ | “试着站在别人的角度看问题” |
[27:58] | Right? | 对吧? |
[27:59] | But they just kept on wailing on him. | 但他们还是要去 |
[28:01] | So,I mean… | 所以… |
[28:05] | The janitor says that you were the one that attacked him. | 门卫说是你打他的 |
[28:10] | Those banana-eaters can’t tell white people apart. | 吃香蕉的猩猩分不清白人 |
[28:15] | I’m gonna kick his ass when I get out of here. | 等我出去了就好好收拾他 |
[28:18] | Well,you’re not going anywhere just yet,tough guy. | 你现在哪儿也去不了 硬汉 |
[28:20] | When I cut your friends a deal and they flip on you, | 等我和你朋友达成协议 他们反咬你的时候 |
[28:23] | which they will,you’re gonna find yourself locked up | 他们肯定会的 你就知道因袭击罪… |
[28:27] | in the county jail for assault. | 被关监狱的感觉了 |
[28:30] | But you know what,I’m gonna do you a favor, | 对了 我再帮你个忙吧 |
[28:32] | since you like to whup so much ass. | 既然你这么想收拾别人 |
[28:35] | I’m gonna have the warden put you in | 我就让典狱官专门关照你 |
[28:36] | with some African-Americans so that they can give you | 把你和非洲裔美国人关在一起 |
[28:39] | an up-close and personal lesson on race relations. | 他们会好好教你处理种族关系的 |
[28:46] | I saw you there that night outside the storm drain,Molly. | 我那晚看到你站在泄洪道边 Molly |
[28:49] | If you know anything about what happened to Sean, | 如果你知道Sean的事 |
[28:52] | you need to tell me. | 你要告诉我 |
[28:55] | I killed Sean. | 是我杀了Sean |
[28:57] | What do you mean? | 你说什么? |
[28:58] | Sean had been acting weird lately. | Sean最近行踪诡秘 |
[29:00] | He was pulling away from me, | 对我不理不睬 |
[29:02] | disappearing a lot. | 经常玩失踪 |
[29:03] | I thought he was cheating on me. | 我以为他外面有人 |
[29:05] | So I followed him. | 所以跟踪了他 |
[29:07] | Ten years ago,in the small East African country of Rwanda, | 10年前 在东非小国卢旺达 |
[29:11] | 800,000 people were slaughtered by their own government. | 80万平民被他们自己的政府屠杀 |
[29:14] | Virtually the entire world turned away. | 而全世界都袖手旁观 |
[29:17] | It was so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[29:19] | He was being so secretive. | 他会这样偷偷摸摸的 |
[29:23] | So I followed him again the next day. | 第二天我又跟踪他 |
[29:27] | And it got even weirder. | 看到了更怪的事 |
[29:31] | That janitor was,like,touching him. | 那个门卫 竟然拍他的背 |
[29:36] | I had this just sick feeling | Sean这样和有色人种如此友好 |
[29:38] | that Sean was,like,getting it on with the colored guy. | 让我恶心到吐 |
[29:42] | I told Daryl and Karl,and they didn’t believe me. | 我告诉Daryl和Karl 他们不信 |
[29:47] | So they decided to test Sean’s loyalty. | 然后他们决定试探一下Sean |
[29:52] | What’s going on,little man? | 怎么啦 小子? |
[29:53] | – How you doing,huh?! – Hey,hey,hey. | – 想干嘛啊?! – 嗨 嗨 |
[29:55] | Let’s blow,man. This guy ain’t worth it. | – 收拾收拾他 – 打他没意思 |
[29:56] | Hey,chillax,bro. We’re just trying to have a good time,all right? | 喂 冷静点 兄弟 玩玩而已嘛? |
[29:59] | Aren’t we? | 是吧? |
[30:00] | Hey,hey.I said cut it out,bro. | 嘿 我说别打了 |
[30:02] | This guy mops the floors, | 他不过是个擦地板 |
[30:04] | cleans the toilets. | 洗厕所的 |
[30:05] | He’s one Negro who knows his place. | 他个黑鬼知道自己的位置 |
[30:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:28] | Don’t think,Daryl! | 别做梦了 Daryl! |
[30:30] | It’s not your gift! | 那不是你的事! |
[30:31] | You just do what I tell you to do! | 照着我说的做! |
[30:34] | Daryl called Sean a race traitor. | Daryl说Sean是个种族背叛者 |
[30:38] | He said he was gonna kill him. | 说他会杀了他 |
[30:41] | The only thing we have on Karl and/or Daryl | 我们唯一能逮住Karl和Daryl的证据 |
[30:44] | is Molly’s statement. | 就只有Molly的证词 |
[30:46] | But then she eventually told me | 但她又说 |
[30:48] | that she didn’t actually witness the murder. | 她没有亲眼目睹谋杀 |
[30:51] | Well,even if the two dummies ended up killing Sean in retribution, | 就算这俩笨蛋报复Sean而杀了他 |
[30:55] | we’re not getting anything out of them. | 我们也没法问出什么来 |
[30:57] | They both “layered up. “ | 他俩都有”绿师”护着呢 |
[31:00] | Well,they all had access to the storm drain where the body was found. | 他俩也都能进入发现尸体的泄洪道 |
[31:02] | And no surprise,the murder weapon came back negative for epithelials. | 而且 凶器上也没发现上皮组织 |
[31:06] | So much for optimism. | 乐观派到此结束 |
[31:08] | I do believe that the body evidence | 我相信尸体上的伤痕 |
[31:11] | corroborates the janitor’s statement. | 证明了门卫的说法 |
[31:13] | Sean was protecting him. | Sean在保护他 |
[31:16] | The facial bruising is consistent | 脸颊的瘀伤证实 |
[31:18] | with Daryl’s blow to Sean’s mouth. | Daryl给了他一拳 |
[31:22] | The ulnar fracture is a classic defensive wound. | 尺骨骨折是典型防卫伤 |
[31:26] | Sean warding off Daryl’s attack. | Sean在防御Daryl的攻击 |
[31:32] | Sounds like Sean was really trying to change his life. | 听着像Sean是真心想改变 |
[31:35] | Probably what got him killed. | 这多半也导致了他被杀 |
[31:37] | It’s always easier to,uh,embrace hatred | 要想仇视某些人很简单 |
[31:39] | than it is to leave it behind. | 想摆脱这种仇视却很难 |
[31:42] | And we still don’t have a shred of evidence to prove who killed him. | 我们目前还无证据找出凶手 |
[32:04] | Those files are confidential,Lindsey you know that. | 那些文件都是机密 Lindsey你知道的 |
[32:09] | You’re lucky your mother didn’t catch you. | 你该高兴不是你母亲抓到你现行 |
[32:11] | I know. Sorry. | 我明白 对不起 |
[32:16] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗? |
[32:19] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[32:20] | Not really what? | 不是什么? |
[32:23] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[32:26] | it seems like Sean had a really rough life. | Sean的生活好像很艰辛 |
[32:29] | I was thinking I could’ve been a little nicer to him. | 如果我能对他好点就好了 |
[32:33] | A couple days ago,he tried to talk to me. | 几天前 他试图和我说话 |
[32:35] | Hey,Lindsey. | 嗨 Lindsey |
[32:36] | Your mom is,like,a cop | 你妈妈像是警察 |
[32:39] | or a CSI or something like that,right? | 还是CSI还是什么的对吧? |
[32:41] | – So? – I was just curious. | – 那又怎样? – 我很好奇 |
[32:42] | Um,how exactly does one go about accessing fingerprint databases? | 呃 要怎么才能进入指纹库呢? |
[32:47] | Why? You want to know if you’re already in the system? | 怎么? 你想知道你是不是已经在里面了? |
[32:51] | Why would Sean be interested in fingerprints? | Sean怎么会对指纹感兴趣? |
[32:54] | He was hitting on me. | 他只是想引起我注意 |
[32:55] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[32:56] | I think he even had a little crush on me. | 我想他有点迷恋我 |
[33:25] | Graphite | “石墨” |
[34:37] | Matthew Babajide. | |
[34:39] | Born in 1968. | 生于1968年 |
[34:40] | Believed to have risen to a position of leadership | 被认为是胡图族权运动 |
[34:44] | in the Hutu Power Movement. | 领导者之一 |
[34:46] | Wanted for crimes against humanity | 因参与1994年的卢旺达大屠杀 |
[34:48] | related to the 1994 Rwanda genocide. | 被判反人类罪遭到通缉 |
[34:52] | Fugitive since 1995. Whereabouts unknown. | 从1995年开始逃亡 下落不明 |
[34:57] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[35:04] | In the spring of 1994, | 1994年春天 |
[35:08] | 800,000 Rwandans were murdered by their neighbors and friends. | 80万卢旺达人被他们的朋友和邻居所杀 |
[35:13] | 4,000 of those souls live in a village called Gitambo. | 其中四千人住在一个叫吉坦伯的小村庄 |
[35:18] | When the killing was over,only 22 of them had survived. | 屠杀结束后 只有22人活了下来 |
[35:22] | Laurent Senyabou does not exist. | Laurent Senyabou事实上并不存在 |
[35:25] | His real name is Matthew Babajide. | 他的真名是Matthew Babajide |
[35:27] | He was not only a participant, | 他不仅是参与者 |
[35:29] | but one of the chief architects of the massacre at Gitambo. | 还是吉坦伯屠杀的总设计师 |
[35:34] | This is from testimony given to the Rwandan Commission on High Crimes. | 这是一份来自卢旺达重罪委员会的证词 |
[35:38] | “Babajide threw the first grenades into the church, | “Babajide向教堂扔了第一枚手榴弹” |
[35:42] | “and for the next three days,his machete | “接下来的三天 他和他手下拿着大刀” |
[35:44] | “and those of his men rose and fell | “不停地 单调但规律地” |
[35:46] | “with monotonous regularity. | “上下挥舞” |
[35:48] | “He performed his task in a way | “他完成任务的方式是… |
[35:50] | “that would prolong the suffering of his victims. | “尽量延长受害者的痛苦” |
[35:54] | “At night,his men would play music on the radio | “晚上 他们打开收音机听音乐” |
[35:56] | “and drink themselves into a stupor, | “喝得不省人事” |
[35:59] | “as hyenas emboldened by the smell of blood | “土狼也循着血的味道” |
[36:02] | “wandered into the village | “走进屠杀后的村庄” |
[36:04] | “and ate the flesh not only of the dead, | “不仅吃死人的肉” |
[36:07] | but also of the dying. “ | “还吃奄奄一息的受害者” |
[36:08] | Captain Brass. | Brass队长 |
[36:11] | I need you to come to the station with me… | 想请你去局里走一趟… |
[36:15] | Mr. Babajide. | Babajide先生 |
[36:20] | Wait a minute,that’s-that’s not his name. | 等等 那-那不是他的名字 |
[36:22] | – You have the wrong man. – Daddy… | – 你们抓错人了 – 爸爸… |
[36:24] | – Laurent,tell him. – Daddy! | – Laurent 说啊 – 爸爸! |
[36:26] | – Stay with your mother. – Daddy! | – 和妈妈一起 – 爸爸! |
[36:27] | Papa will be back,yeah? | 爸爸会回来的 嗯? |
[36:28] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[36:34] | If that’s true,Matthew Babajide has killed more people than all the murderers | 如果这是真的 Matthew Babajide所犯下的罪 |
[36:39] | this team has ever brought to justice combined. | 比这个小组所有送进监狱的罪犯 加起来还重 |
[36:44] | We notified the State Department, | 我们已联络国务院 |
[36:46] | which coordinates with the International War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague. | 他们已通知海牙国际刑事法庭 |
[36:49] | They confirm Babajide’s identity, | 那边确认了Babajide的身份 |
[36:52] | and they’re arranging for extradition. | 并正在安排引渡 |
[36:54] | It’d be nice if we could add Sean Becker to his tally. | 如果能把Sean Becker算进去就更好了 |
[36:57] | You like him for it? | 你认为呢? |
[36:58] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[37:00] | Yes,just speculation for now, | 我正在想这个 |
[37:03] | but we believe that Sean Becker inadvertently discovered | 我想Sean Becker不经意间发现了 |
[37:06] | the janitor’s true identity. | 门卫的真实身份 |
[37:15] | Sean couldn’t be certain it was him, | Sean没法确认 |
[37:17] | so he tried to prove it by lifting | 所以他保存了一枚 |
[37:18] | one of Laurent’s fingerprints. | Laurent的指纹 |
[37:24] | Unfortunately,he had no way of running the print. | 很不幸 他没办法做比对 |
[37:27] | He decides to confront Laurent nonetheless, | 即使如此 他仍想当面与Laurent对质 |
[37:29] | assuming that the truth will reveal itself based on the reaction. | 或许对方的反应会使真相大白 |
[37:32] | And Laurent stabs Sean with a screwdriver in a panic to protect his secret. | Laurent用螺丝刀捅了Sean 为了隐瞒自己的秘密 |
[37:38] | In other words,we’ve got the murder weapon. | 另外 我们有了凶器 |
[37:40] | We just can’t put it in his hands. | 却无法证明是他 |
[38:37] | You stabbed Sean Becker with a screwdriver. | 你用螺丝刀捅了Sean Becker |
[38:41] | So what happened,you get in a fight? | 到底怎么了 你俩吵架了? |
[38:43] | Sean found out who you really were and confronted you? | Sean发现了你的真实身份 并找你对质了? |
[38:46] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎 |
[38:48] | Preach peace? | 传播和平? |
[38:49] | You’re entire life is a lie. | 你的一生都是谎言 |
[38:51] | You’re no better than anybody else. | 你和他们一样差劲 |
[38:52] | Sean,what are you talking about? | Sean 你在说什么? |
[38:55] | You think that is me? | 你觉得那就是我? |
[38:58] | What about them? | 那么他们呢? |
[39:01] | Did you simply kill them too, | 你也杀死了她们吗 |
[39:02] | or did you rape them first? | 还是你先强奸了她们? |
[39:05] | – Sean… – How about I take these to the cops? | – 我把这些交给警察如何? |
[39:08] | We’ll see what’s true and what’s not. | 等着瞧哪些是真哪些是假吧 |
[39:17] | That’s not what happened. | 事情不是这样的 |
[39:19] | What,he didn’t find out who you were? | 怎么 他没有发现你是谁吗? |
[39:21] | No. I-I-I mean… | 不 我 我 我是说… |
[39:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:28] | But I never meant to hurt him. | 可我从未想过伤害他 |
[39:29] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[39:30] | That’s really semantics. | 那只是玩弄词义 |
[39:32] | You threw his body in a storm drain, | 你把他的尸体扔进了泄洪道 |
[39:35] | and Sean Becker was probably still alive when you did it. | 而那时Sean Becker多半还活着 |
[39:47] | Who are they? | 她们是谁? |
[39:53] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[39:57] | I knew when I fled Rwanda to create my new future, | 当我逃离卢旺达 开创新生活时 |
[40:00] | I would have to create a new past as well. | 我明白还要编造一套以往经历的说辞 |
[40:08] | I found the photo in a pile of bones picked clean by scavengers, | 我在一堆被食腐动物啄得干干净净的 白骨中发现了这张照片 |
[40:15] | bleached in the sun. | 在阳光下有些褪色了 |
[40:20] | Sean was going to track them down,wasn’t he? | Sean打算找到她们 是吗? |
[40:25] | For you… his friend. | 为了你…他的朋友 |
[40:30] | Out of love. | 出于爱 |
[40:33] | For once in his life to do something good. | 平生第一次 他想要做件好事 |
[40:46] | For the past 15 years, | 过去15年来 |
[40:49] | I’ve tried to make amends for what I’ve done. | 我一直试图弥补自己的过错 |
[40:53] | I never expected God to forgive me, | 我从未期盼上帝饶恕我 |
[40:57] | but I thought,if I could save this one boy, | 但我觉得 如果我可以拯救这个男孩 |
[41:01] | this one soul, | 这一个灵魂 |
[41:04] | I could save a part of myself as well. | 我也可以拯救自己的部分灵魂 |
[41:11] | I never meant to hurt him. | 我从未故意想要伤害他 |
[41:14] | You’re just a criminal on the run. | 你只是个在逃的罪犯 |
[41:17] | So what’s it to you to kill another kid? | 再次杀害了一个孩子 感觉如何? |
[41:21] | Oh,I tell you… | 告诉你… |
[41:25] | lucky is the man who never has to confront what he is truly capable of. | 幸运就是 不必被迫正视 自己究竟能干出什么事来 |
[43:14] | CSI Season 10 Episode 19 |