时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I am not ready for this. | 我还没准备好出现场 |
[00:12] | Yeah,you are.Besides,you got to be. | 不 你准备好了 再说了 你也得去 |
[00:15] | Dr.Ray’s still on leave from the concussion.We’re all tapped out. | Ray博士还在因脑震荡而休整 大家都有任务在身 |
[00:19] | I got a multiple in northtown. | 我有个城北的多尸案 |
[00:21] | Call me if you need anything,okay? | 需要什么就给我打电话 好吗? |
[01:25] | Damn it,Derrick,you’re screwing up my one-to-ones. | 见鬼 Derrick 你搞砸了我的 一对一练习 |
[01:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:29] | This stuff is giving me the desire for pancakes. | 这玩意让我太想吃煎饼了 |
[01:31] | Yeah,me,too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[01:35] | kids. | 到底是孩子 |
[01:37] | Okay,Crime cadets,this is serious crime-fighting business,So… | 好了 学员们 事关严肃地打击犯罪 所以… |
[01:42] | Back to being dead,Please. | 做回死尸吧 拜托 |
[01:46] | Excuse me,CSI Hodges? | 打搅一下 犯罪现场调查员Hodgs吗? |
[01:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:50] | CSI Hodges,Th-that’s me. | 犯罪现场调查员Hodgs 就是我 |
[01:52] | Katy cypress.Nice to meet you. | 我叫Katy Cypress 很高兴认识你 |
[01:54] | Look,I know That this is just a program for wannabe csis. | 我知道这只是个节目 拍给那些 想成为CSI的观众看 |
[01:58] | And this exercise does test Observational and evidence-collection skills. | 这练习也确实检验了现场观察 和证据收集的技巧 |
[02:01] | – Yes. – Is it at least based On a real case? | – 是的 – 它至少是基于一个真实案例吧? |
[02:05] | – No.- This is just brute-force rote work. | – 不是 – 这只是普通暴力犯罪的活 |
[02:08] | I couldn’t agree with you more. | 你说得太对了 |
[02:09] | The real fun Is nailing bad guys. | 真正的乐趣在于抓住坏人 |
[02:12] | And that’s about interpreting the evidence And solving a real mystery. | 通过分析证据 揭露事实真相 |
[02:15] | That’s what… You do,And that’s what I want to do. | 这是你的…工作 也是我想做的 |
[02:21] | Okay. | 对 |
[02:23] | I’ll tell you what. | 这么着吧 |
[02:24] | Let’s finish up here,and then you Grab a couple of your cadet buddies And meet me at the crime lab For a real challenge… | 清理好这里 带两个伙伴 来犯罪实验室找我 接受真正挑战 |
[02:32] | If you’re up to it. | 如果你想去 |
[02:33] | Oh,I am up to it. | 我想去的 |
[02:35] | Guillermo.He’d love to do it. | Guillermo 他也会想去的 |
[02:37] | He has no life. | 他没什么业余消遣 |
[02:40] | I collect spores,molds and fungi. | 我收集孢子 霉菌和真菌 |
[02:43] | You,too,Derrick… it’ll be fun. | 你也去吧 Derrick 会好玩的 |
[02:50] | Grab a seat. | 坐吧 |
[02:56] | Are we waiting on Derrick? | 咱们还等Derrick吗? |
[02:58] | Uh,no.He’s not coming. | 不用等 他不来了 |
[02:59] | He has video-game Issues. | 他打电游上瘾呢 |
[03:02] | These files Are from a case we investigated four months ago. | 这份档案是我们几个月前 调查的一起案子 |
[03:06] | You said you wanted to match wits with real csis. | 你说想跟真正的犯罪现场调查员们 一试高下 |
[03:10] | Now’s your chance. | 机会来了 |
[03:11] | Among the many consequences Of a construction boom are structures That are thrown together with little regard For building codes. | 建筑物起火的后果之一 就是不同门牌号的东西都混一起了 |
[03:17] | The fire department responded quickly. | 消防部门迅速赶到现场 |
[03:20] | But even so,the lower three levels Of this apartment building were almost completely consumed. | 但即便如此 这栋公寓楼的下面三层 也几乎烧光了 |
[03:26] | The firemen,or,as we like to call them,The “evidence eradication crew,” Got the blaze under control. | 消防队员 我们称之为”证据扫荡队” 控制了火势 |
[03:34] | But they were utterly unprepared For the astonishing sight waiting there to greet them. | 但他们对接下来看到的惊人一幕 却毫无防备 |
[03:37] | Oh,boy,do I remember that one. | 哥们 我记得这个案子 |
[03:40] | It was an incredible case. | 这案子太不可思议了 |
[03:42] | I mean,like,you would never even believe it was possible Unless you saw the evidence yourself. | 是那种在亲眼见到证据前 你都不会相信的案子 |
[03:45] | Yeah,which is why I was about to show it to them. | 对 所以我才想给他们看一下 |
[03:50] | I’m Wendy. | 我是Wendy |
[03:52] | And you are…? | 你们是… |
[03:53] | Crime cadets. | 犯罪调查的学员 |
[03:55] | Guillermo. | |
[03:57] | Could we see the body already,Please? | 我们能看看尸体吗? |
[03:59] | Yeah.Okay. | 可以 好啊 |
[04:01] | I tell it better than you. | 我比你讲得好 |
[04:04] | Trust me,you guys Are really gonna enjoy this. | 相信我 你们一定会喜欢的 |
[04:08] | What used to be the parking garage Was filled with the contents of a dozen apartments, | 曾经的车库塞满了十几个公寓的东西 |
[04:13] | Everything charred Virtually beyond recognition… | 一切都被烧得面目全非 |
[04:15] | With one incredible exception. | 只有一个不可思议的例外 |
[04:19] | The csis had never seen anything like it. | 犯罪现场调查员们 都从没见过这种景象 |
[04:22] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种景象 |
[04:24] | There’s barely a mark on her. | 她身上没有任何痕迹 |
[04:26] | Given the amount of available fuel consumed by this fire, | 火灾烧掉很多可燃物 |
[04:30] | I’d say we should be looking At a pile of roasted flesh and bone. | 我们本应该看到一具烧焦的尸骨 |
[04:34] | The body must have been put here after the fire was extinguished. | 那具尸体应是火熄灭后才放到那的 |
[04:38] | There were a dozen cops And two dozen firefighters on the scene. | 那会有十几个警察 和二十几个消防队员在现场 |
[04:41] | The likelihood of anyone carrying a body into this And getting out unseen is… Slim to none. | 任何人扛着尸体进来还不被发现的 可能性…接近为零 |
[04:48] | Hodges: That’s when I said… It’s as if… The fire refused to touch her. | 那时我就说了 就好像是… 大火不想去烧到她 |
[04:54] | Excuse me? | 再说一次? |
[04:55] | And then Wendy said… – | 然后Wendy说… |
[04:59] | The question is,Is it miracle or murder? | 问题是 这是奇迹还是谋杀? |
[05:07] | Uh,please familiarize yourself with this evidence report. | 你们再熟悉一下证据报告吧 |
[05:13] | That’s what you’re doing,you’re lying to children? | 你就这么做吗? 骗骗孩子? |
[05:16] | It’s a teaching exercise. | 这是个教学练习 |
[05:17] | It’s an exercise in self-love. | 这是自恋练习 |
[05:19] | Just play along and be a role model,please? | 就陪着玩一下 做个模范调查员吧 拜托了? |
[05:21] | Uh,no.Why would I play along with you? | 不 我干嘛要陪你玩? |
[05:24] | Because if you can’t even imagine yourself Out in the field,how will you ever expect ecklie to? | 如果你自己都不敢想象出现场 又怎么指望Eckie会这么想? |
[05:31] | Okay,so there we were. | 好 就算我们在现场吧 |
[05:36] | The question is,is it miracle… Or murder? | 问题是 这是个奇迹…还是谋杀? |
[05:39] | Either way,she tried as best as she could to survive. | 不管怎么说 她曾竭尽全力逃生 |
[05:49] | Sounds like something I would say. | 貌似我也会这么说 拧麻花 Sama |
[06:20] | CSI S10E18 | |
[06:25] | A few pounds there,barclay.You been working out or something? | Barclay 你看起来瘦了 去健身还是怎么着? |
[06:28] | Yeah,new diet. | 是啊 换了新的减肥食谱 |
[06:30] | No more donuts or sugary snacks,just-just pure protein. | 不吃甜甜圈或甜食 只吃…只吃纯蛋白食物 |
[06:32] | All beef,all day. | 成天吃牛肉 |
[06:34] | Trading the diabetes for a heart attack. | 糖尿病没了 改心脏病了 |
[06:36] | good call.Yeah,what’s up,cath? | 来得正是时候 喂 怎么啦 Cath? |
[06:38] | I’m in mega-lo-mattress hell. | 我正在一大堆床垫地狱里 |
[06:39] | Found another db in a quilt. | 在被窝里找到一具死尸 |
[06:41] | I’ll be here a while. | 还得在这再呆会儿 |
[06:43] | Oh,that’s okay… I just wrapped up My 419,I’ll hold down the f… | 没事 我刚处理完手上的尸体 我会接手… |
[06:50] | Nicky? | |
[06:52] | Oh,my God! | 哦 天哪! |
[06:56] | Nicky?You there? | Nicky? 你还在吗? |
[06:58] | Yeah,yeah,I’m here. | 在 我在的 |
[07:09] | Yeah,it looks like I’m gonna be tied up For a little while longer here,Catherine. | 看来我还得再多呆一会儿 Catherine |
[07:13] | Barclay: Need paramedics and hazmat down to the squad. | 这里需要急救人员和核应急小组 |
[07:17] | Guillermo: Okay,I see it. | 好 我明白了 |
[07:18] | The concrete around the furnace is pitted and chipped,Most likely from rapid thermal expansion. | 火炉周围的水泥有凹痕和缺口 象是温度急剧上升造成的 |
[07:24] | It’s called “spalling. | 这叫”剥落” |
[07:26] | ” Now,take a look At the vent pipes. | 现在 再看看通风管 |
[07:28] | What do they tell you? | 看到了什么? |
[07:29] | They’re Rusty. | 生锈了 |
[07:30] | And since fire is essentially A rapid oxidation reaction… | 既然火灾本质上是快速的氧化反应… |
[07:33] | It means that the furnace Is most likely where the fire started. | 就是说最有可能的起火点是火炉 |
[07:36] | – Very good. – This has got to be arson. | – 很好 – 一定是蓄意纵火 |
[07:38] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[07:39] | Most fires are either started Because of insurance fraud or to cover up evidence of a crime. | 大多数火灾 不是为了保险欺诈 就是为掩盖犯罪证据 |
[07:44] | Guillermo: And that certainly is a crime. | 这肯定是一起犯罪 |
[07:46] | Were all the tenants Accounted for? | 所有的租户都问过了? |
[07:47] | And were any able to identify the victim? | 就没人认出受害者吗? |
[07:49] | Good questions… For a Detective. | 是个好问题…对于警探来说 |
[07:57] | So,all the tenants have been accounted for. | 所有住户都走访过了 |
[08:00] | I showed her picture around,but,uh,No one recognized her. | 我拿着她的照片到处问 没人认出她 |
[08:04] | Or so they say. | 或者是他们自己这么说 |
[08:06] | Thanks,Captain. | 谢谢 队长 |
[08:07] | We’ll,uh,let you know What we come up with. | 有进展会告诉你的 |
[08:10] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[08:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[08:14] | Nobody gives a damn About life or death. | 没人关心别人的生死 |
[08:16] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[08:18] | So why should I?Why should you? | 所以我干嘛要关心? 你们干嘛要关心呢? |
[08:20] | Do you know what the best thing to do is? | 你们知道做什么事最好吗? |
[08:23] | Is to just to go home… And cuddle up with someone you love… | 回家去…拥抱你爱的人… |
[08:31] | And just… Forget… | 然后…忘记… |
[08:34] | …Just forget about all this-this… Madness. | 忘记这些…这些疯狂的事 |
[08:43] | But that would let them all off the hook,wouldn’t it? | 不过这样会让罪犯逃脱 是吧? |
[08:45] | So,you know what I’m gonna do? | 所以 你们知道我会怎么办吗? |
[08:48] | I’m gonna go home,I’m gonna get painted up,Put on some kevlar, | 我会回家 在脸上画好油彩 穿上防弹背心 |
[08:53] | Go on a five-state shooting spree And take out these scumbags one at a time. | 逡巡于各个州 来场射击狂欢 干掉那些畜生 |
[08:56] | Screw ’em. | 见他们的鬼去 |
[08:58] | And then let Copper-jacketed justice take its Sweet release. | 最后再用颗正义之弹来个甜蜜解脱 |
[09:11] | what? What?! | 怎么? 怎么了? |
[09:16] | What the heck? | 真见鬼? |
[09:18] | No. No,I’m not going to do that,all right? | 不 不 我不会这么做的 对吧? |
[09:22] | No,I choose life. | 我选择生命 |
[09:26] | Keep me apprised. | 保持联络 |
[09:28] | Fyi,the alcoholism rate among police officers Is double the national average. | 仅供参考 警务人员酗酒的比例 是全国平均水平的2倍 |
[09:32] | Suicide rate’s triple. | 自杀率是3倍 |
[09:34] | – Really? – Hey,uh,wait a second. | – 当真? – 嗨 等等 |
[09:36] | That tub… where’s it from? | 这个浴缸…是哪来的? |
[09:38] | It’s,uh,from apartment 2b,second floor. | 2B号公寓 2层的 |
[09:41] | Whose tenant just happened To be out of town right before the fire. | 租客正好在火灾前出城了 |
[09:45] | Does he have a record? | 他有犯罪记录吗? |
[09:46] | No,but he wasn’t exactly a model citizen,either. | 没有 不过也不是什么模范市民 |
[09:49] | He’d had run-ins with the landlord before Over illegal sublets. | 他曾因非法转租跟房东产生过摩擦 |
[09:52] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[09:54] | Check this out… Off-the-books sublet girl was in the tub When the fire breaks out. | 这个推测如何… 火灾发生时 非法转租来的女孩正在浴缸洗澡 |
[09:59] | She dies of carbon monoxide poisoning,Leaving no marks on the body. | 她死于一氧化碳中毒 因此尸体上没有外伤痕迹 |
[10:03] | She was still in the tub When the flames torched the floor And it all came tumbling down. | 火把地板烧断时 浴缸带着她掉到楼下 |
[10:09] | So,the bath oil on her skin acts like a shield Long enough to protect her from the flames until She is discovered. | 皮肤上的沐浴油起到了防火作用 一直到她被发现为止 |
[10:14] | That’s not a bad theory. | 一个很不错的推测 |
[10:16] | And for a while,it was our theory. | 我们最初也这么认为 |
[10:17] | It was also the wrong theory. | 很可惜 这个推测是错的 |
[10:20] | Hodges: Most essential oils In bath gels have a flash point Of under 250 degrees. | 沐浴乳液中所含的香精油 闪点大多在250度以下 |
[10:24] | With a fire that hot,It would’ve actually drawn the flames to her,Not protect her. | 那种火灾温度下 非但不能保护她 反而会把火苗引到她身上 |
[10:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:31] | Well,since we know it’s arson,If we identify the victim,It could lead us to the arsonist. | 既然是纵火 如果查出死者身份 那就可能找到凶手 |
[10:35] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[10:36] | What’d you get from autopsy? | 验尸结果如何? |
[10:38] | For that,you’ll need a coroner. | 要想知道 你们最好亲自见见法医 |
[10:40] | And,uh,luckily,I happen to know where we Can find one. | 幸运的是 我恰好知道去哪能找到他 |
[10:43] | Take five. | 休息五分钟 |
[10:46] | Hey,Hodges. | 嘿 Hodges |
[10:47] | Oh,hey,Henry. – Yes? | 嘿 Henry 有事吗? |
[10:51] | Remember that time You said that thing about your having a higher commitment To the lab and the pursuit of justice? | 我记得你说过 你曾郑重承诺过 要待在实验室中为正义而战 |
[10:56] | Yeah,I’ve probably said that more than once. | 当然 我多半说过不止一次了 |
[10:57] | Yeah,you have.For the record,I find it admirable And Wendy does,too. | 果然 说真的 我非常佩服你 Wendy也是 |
[11:02] | – She does? – Yeah. | – 她这么想? – 是啊 |
[11:04] | We were chatting about it last weekend at the blood bank.We donate together. | 上周末我们一起去献血 闲聊时恰好提到 |
[11:08] | No,b-positive. | 我是B型Rh阳性血 |
[11:09] | Actually,Wendy and I have A lot in common. | 事实上 我跟Wendy有很多共同点 |
[11:12] | We dabble in calligraphy,We’re both passionate About french neoclassical architecture, | 喜欢书法 欣赏法国新古典主义建筑 |
[11:17] | And we are both allergic to eggplant. | 还有 我们都对茄子过敏 |
[11:21] | Look,I was just thinking that I should ask her out On a date, | 其实 我正在计划约她出去 |
[11:26] | and I assume that you’d be cool with that,Due to your admirable commitment to the lab. | 鉴于你对实验室令人肃然起敬的承诺 我想你该没啥意见吧 |
[11:30] | So are you Cool with that? | 你同意吗? |
[11:36] | Totally. | 当然 |
[11:37] | Great.Great,yes,see?That is awesome.Thank you,you’re a man of principle. | 太棒了 这真是太棒了 谢谢 你真是个坚持原则的好人 |
[11:44] | Uh,Wendy. | 嘿 Wendy |
[11:48] | – Hello. – What’s up? | – 你好 – 有事吗? |
[11:49] | Good.How are you? | 很好 你呢? |
[11:50] | Um,I was wondering if you want to go out to eat tonight After work. | 下班后一起吃个饭呗 |
[11:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 好啊 – 真的? |
[11:55] | Okay.All right,yeah,I’m just gonna… | 好的 好的 我正准备去… |
[12:02] | Attention,all personnel… | 请注意 全体职员… |
[12:04] | Quarantine is still in effect until further notice. | 检疫仍在进行 在新通知发布前 |
[12:07] | Continue to observe all class-four protocol. | 请继续遵守四级规定 |
[12:13] | No Anthrax,no ricin,no botulinum. | 没查出炭疽 蓖麻毒素 肉毒杆菌 |
[12:15] | And no plague and no tularemia. | 也没有鼠疫和土拉菌 |
[12:19] | We’re good,people.Area’s clear. | 一切正常 伙计们 这里没问题 |
[12:27] | Well,if it’s not in the air or a contact toxin,It has to be something they ate or drank. | 如果病毒不是靠空气或接触传播 那就一定是食物有问题 |
[12:32] | Wouldn’t be the first time a bunch of cops Cheaped out on a dinner and ended up Spewing out of both ends. | 一帮警察出去聚餐 回来就上吐下泻 这也不是头一回了 |
[12:37] | You’re a CSI. | 你是负责犯罪现场调查的 |
[12:39] | It’s not your problem. | 我想应该没你什么事了 |
[12:41] | I think I’m making it mine tonight. | 今晚这事还真得归我管 |
[12:45] | Sanders: Have you Encountered any cases recently With similar symptoms? | 最近你这里是否收治过 类似症状的病人? |
[12:51] | Projectile vomit,sweats,diarrhea? | 严重呕吐 冒虚汗 外加腹泻? |
[12:53] | I mean,it could be almost anything thing. | 这些症状可能来自任何一种病毒 |
[12:56] | You know,there’s A lot of stuff going around. | 我们身边到处都是病菌 |
[12:58] | This town is a petri dish. | 这城市就像一个大号培养皿 |
[13:05] | Hey,Jenkins… How you doing? | 嘿 Jenkins… 感觉好点了吗? |
[13:09] | I will get out of here In a second to let you get back to sleep. | 我很快就离开 让你好好休息 |
[13:12] | But I need you to tell me everything you had to eat Or drink today. | 不过那之前 你要告诉我 今天都吃了什么 |
[13:25] | Uh,nurse? | 护士在不? |
[13:29] | Hey,kids,you know,a lot of people Believe that all a coroner does is determine Cause,manner,and time of death. | 嘿 孩子们 很多人认为法医工作 就是确定死因 被害方式及死亡时间 |
[13:35] | And in a case like this,There is so much more to discover. | 但在这个案子里 我们有更多发现 |
[13:39] | All you have to do is look. | 你只需要好好观察就行 |
[13:41] | Her prints weren’t in the system. | 系统里没有她的指纹记录 |
[13:43] | And no bodies matching her description Were in missing persons. | 失踪人口中也找不到跟她样貌相符的 |
[13:46] | The condition of her… | 她的… |
[13:50] | …Area is consistent with recent sexual activity. | …某个部位的状况显示近期有过性行为 |
[13:54] | But her wet mount came back negative For,uh… | 但取样做的湿涂片中却没有 额… |
[13:58] | – Semen? – Thank you. | – 精液? – 谢了 |
[14:00] | I believe this woman had Safe sex before she died. | 因此 我可以确定 这个女人死前 进行的是安全性交 |
[14:02] | Guillermo: Could we get To the c.O.D. Please? | 死因是什么? |
[14:05] | Not so fast. | 别心急 |
[14:06] | You’ll miss it. | 否则会错过很多东西 |
[14:08] | The victim had Very poor dental hygiene: Plaque with numerous cavities, | 死者牙齿非常差 牙斑 还有很多龋齿 |
[14:13] | Crowns made of white gold… A substance not commonly used in the United States. | 修补材料是人造白金…这在美国很少见 |
[14:18] | All of which led me to conclude that the victim was Russian… | 把这些线索放在一起 我们不难推出 死者来自俄罗斯… |
[14:20] | Russian or eastern european.Obviously. | 俄罗斯或者东欧 很明显 |
[14:24] | This is,uh,”vokovushka,” The Russian mighty mouse. | 这个纹身是”Vokovushka” 俄罗斯小飞鼠 |
[14:28] | Perhaps she was a tourist? | 也许她是个游客? |
[14:33] | What are these Glossy patches on her skin? | 她皮肤上反光的东西是什么? |
[14:34] | I-I don’t know.I sent samples to trace. | 我还不清楚 已取样做痕迹检查了 |
[14:37] | Talk to trace. | 你们可以去跟检验员谈谈 |
[14:38] | Actually,trace loves to talk. | 事实上 他们非常爱聊天 |
[14:40] | I’d suggest carving out A couple hours and taking snacks. | 我建议你们先花点时间去吃饭 |
[14:43] | – C.O.D.? – Right. | – 死因呢? – 哦 |
[14:47] | There’s no soot in the trachea. | 气管中没有烟灰 |
[14:52] | Lung tissue color Is normal. | 肺部组织颜色正常 |
[15:00] | There’s no sign of carbon monoxide Pink at all. | 没有出现粉色的一氧化碳中毒迹象 |
[15:10] | Hello,morgue. | 你好 这里是验尸间 |
[15:14] | Of course.I’m always ready. | 当然 我时刻准备着 |
[15:16] | Right. | 好的 |
[15:18] | All right,the csis are on their way down. | 好啦 现场调查员正在来的路上 |
[15:21] | She didn’t inhale smoke. | 她没有吸入烟尘 |
[15:22] | Give me your notes.Give me your notes. | 记录给我 记录给我 |
[15:26] | Get out! | 出去! |
[15:29] | You see,tox revealed a bac Of .30 with several benzodiazepine sedatives,Along with zolpidem in her system. | 她血液中酒精含量是0.30mg/ml 另外还含有镇静剂以及催眠药 |
[15:35] | Now,while the individual levels were sublethal… | 尽管每一种的含量都不足以致死 |
[15:37] | – The combination was… – Deadly. | – 但同时服用的结果是… – 致命的 |
[15:40] | That’s right.C.O.D. Was multiple drug overdose. | 没错 死因就是多种药物服用过量 |
[15:43] | The victim was dead before the fire. | 受害人在火灾发生前就已经死了 |
[15:47] | I was about to say that. | 我刚想这么说呢 |
[15:48] | Too bad I said it first. | 很抱歉抢你台词了 |
[15:58] | Here you go. | 够你忙的了 |
[16:00] | Now,we’re starting off small. | 我们先从小处着手吧 |
[16:02] | This is only the stuff from the desks Of the officers who actually got sick. | 这些只是从中毒警员桌上取来的 |
[16:06] | – This is starting small? – Yep. | – 这也叫从小处着手? – 没错 |
[16:09] | And you better get the gcms fired up,boss. | 你最好先启动气质联用仪 老大 |
[16:11] | Greg’s bringing in vomit,blood and fecals. | Greg一会儿还要带回来一堆 呕吐物 血液样品和排泄物 |
[16:17] | Get it going. | 开动起来吧 |
[16:22] | In an arson investigation,After you find the area of origin, | 调查纵火案时 首先要找到起火区域 |
[16:25] | The next thing you look for is any sort Of incendiary device,faulty wiring, | 接下来要找的是燃烧装置 错误接线 |
[16:29] | Flammable fluid…basically any ignition source In the general vicinity. | 易燃液体… 简单来说就是 找通常可能引发火灾的东西 |
[16:34] | Hey,Wendy. | 嘿 Wendy |
[16:36] | Come take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[16:41] | It’s a natural gas line. | 这是天然气管道 |
[16:43] | It’s uncapped. | 没有拧上管帽 |
[16:47] | There’s no tarnish on these tool marks.This was done recently. | 工具标记上还有光泽 是最近弄的 |
[16:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:53] | Did you find the gas cap at the scene? | 你在现场发现管帽了吗? |
[16:57] | Hodges. | |
[16:59] | Uh,no.And we sifted through a ton of char. | 我们仔细检查了上吨的炭灰 没有发现那东西 |
[17:03] | I’m sure you’re still Finding soot in places you don’t want to talk about. | 尽管没说 我相信你们还在翻烟灰 |
[17:11] | Well,no gas cap means no accident. | 没管帽说明不是意外 |
[17:13] | That proves that,uh,we’re right about arson. | 也就是说 我们对纵火的推测是正确的 |
[17:15] | So it would seem. | 看起来是这么回事 |
[17:20] | We removed a section of the pipe To preserve the tool marks. | 为保护工具标记 我们割下那段管子 |
[17:27] | But what we didn’t know Was that this crime scene… It very well could have been our last. | 当时我们并不知道 那里差点成为我们最后的办案现场 |
[17:38] | No! | 小心! |
[17:51] | Shortly thereafter,the city declared the building Structurally unsound,and… | 之后不久 市里宣布 那栋建筑的结构严重损毁 |
[17:56] | That was the last time CSI was allowed in. | 于是我们被禁止入内了 |
[17:59] | He saved my life. | 他救了我一命 |
[18:02] | He saved the evidence,too. | 还保住了证物 |
[18:10] | ***What do you mean,the gcms run isn’t done yet? | 不是开玩笑吧 气质联用仪还没准备好? |
[18:14] | It was supposed to be done an hour ago. | 一个小时前你就该搞定它了 |
[18:15] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道哪里出了问题 |
[18:16] | Well,I have a bunch of sick cops Who need answers, | 我有一堆病歪歪警察等着调查结果 |
[18:18] | and if you have To pull another shift to get it done,You’re going to have to. | 如果你上班时间处理不完 那就加班 |
[18:22] | Let me look at this. | 让我看看 |
[18:25] | Henry,The run cycle’s been altered. | Henry 你改了运行循环 |
[18:28] | You set it to perform a cleaning And test cycle after each sample. | 你设置成每次进样后都重新清洗和测试 |
[18:31] | No,I didn’t set it like that.I swear. | 我发誓没有那么做 真的 |
[18:33] | Well,maybe a power interruption could have reset it To a default. | 那也许是因为断电重启 让它恢复了默认设定 |
[18:37] | There you go.Problem solved. | 好了 问题解决 |
[18:40] | You lucked out. | 你真幸运 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:53] | The uncapped gas line Was the fuel.What else do you need to make a fire? | 没有管帽的天然气管道提供了燃料 除了这个 起火还需要什么? |
[18:58] | A spark. | 点火装置 |
[18:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:00] | And I’ve got a whole box full of sparks right over here. | 我这里有一盒子点火装置 |
[19:04] | Take a look. | 来看看吧 |
[19:12] | According to this maintenance record,This breaker box was serviced the same day as the fire. | 根据记录 这断路器箱在火灾当天维修过 |
[19:17] | Guillermo: And it looks like the same company Maintains the gas lines. | 好像和维修天然气管道的是同家公司 |
[19:19] | Hodges: They do.The police questioned the maintenance man,But the csis found this in his van. | 对 警方传讯了维修工 鉴证人员在他车里发现这个 |
[19:28] | Katy: The pipe cap? | 管帽? |
[19:29] | The arsonist kept evidence of the crime on him? | 纵火犯把作案证据留在身边? |
[19:32] | Serial killers often keep souvenirs. | 连环杀手经常会拿点纪念品 |
[19:34] | The maintenance man told the cops that he had gone To the apartment building to service the gas line And removed the cap, | 维修工告诉警方 他去维修公寓的 天然气管道 并取下管帽 |
[19:39] | which had become corroded. | 管帽已经被腐蚀了 |
[19:40] | But when he returned to his van To find a replacement,he found he didn’t have one,So he left. | 但当他去车里找新管帽时 发现没带 于是就离开了 |
[19:46] | He left the gas line uncapped? | 没封住管口就离开了? |
[19:48] | He said he forgot. | 他说自己忘了 |
[19:49] | He thought he closed the gas line completely,but he Must have left a slow leak, | 他以为自己已完全关闭了管道 但肯定有缓慢泄漏 |
[19:52] | which he didn’t notice Because he was losing his sense of smell… | 没有注意是因为他鼻子闻不出来… |
[19:55] | Or so he claimed. | 他是这么说的 |
[19:56] | His medical records confirmed that. | 病历卡也证实了他的话 |
[19:58] | So,natural gas Gradually filled the room… | 于是 天然气逐渐充满房间 |
[20:02] | Until there was enough,So that when the furnace clicked on… | 达到燃烧浓度 炉子一点火… |
[20:07] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[20:08] | It was an accident. | 是意外事故 |
[20:10] | Which means that it wasn’t set To destroy the victim’s body. | 也就是说 这场火不是为了销毁尸体 |
[20:13] | Our theory was completely wrong. | 我们的推理大错特错 |
[20:15] | You said you wanted a challenge. | 你们说过想要接受挑战 |
[20:16] | Wendy! | |
[20:17] | Uh,I got great news. | 有个好消息 |
[20:19] | I had to call in a couple of favors,but I got us A reservation at the eiffel tower restaurant. | 我找了几个人帮忙 在埃菲尔铁塔餐厅订了个位子 |
[20:25] | It’s,like,the best view in Vegas. | 那儿能看到赌城最棒的夜景 |
[20:27] | That’s cool,right? | 很酷吧? |
[20:28] | Simms: It-it’s,uh… A little more fancy-pants Than the cop diner that I’d been picturing. | 这…比我想象中的同事聚餐要贵多了 |
[20:34] | No. | 不会 |
[20:35] | I,um… I was going To surprise you,but then I thought,you know, | 本想给你一个惊喜的 但转念一想 |
[20:37] | The gentlemanly thing to do Would be to let you know,so you could dress Appropriately for the occasion. | 绅士的做法应该是提前告知 以便女士准备适合的着装 |
[20:42] | I’m going to go home on my lunch break and get my suit. | 我打算午休时间回家拿套西装 |
[20:46] | You’re wearing a suit? | 你要穿西装? |
[20:48] | Ce sera parfat. | |
[20:52] | It means,”it will be perfect. | 意思是”一切将完美无缺” |
[21:01] | ” According to Henry,there were no drugs,Poisons or toxins in any Of the food or drink samples I collected. | Henry说 我收集的食物和饮料标本里 没有任何药物和毒物 |
[21:06] | We’ll just have to test Every consumable in the station. | 我们要把警署彻彻底底检查一遍了 |
[21:08] | It’s shigella. | 是痢疾杆菌 |
[21:10] | Positive? | 阳性? |
[21:11] | I called in a favor At the hospital’s microbio lab. | 我请医院的微生物实验室帮忙 |
[21:14] | We just did cultures on each of the sick unis. | 对每个发病的警官都进行了细菌培养 |
[21:17] | They all have it. | 他们都感染了 |
[21:18] | Okay,well,shigella is food-borne. | 痢疾杆菌是食源性传染 |
[21:21] | It typically vectors through unsanitary handling practices. | 通常由带菌者的不洁接触传播 |
[21:23] | Yeah,but something doesn’t make sense. | 对 但说不通啊 |
[21:27] | According to what the unis told me between pukes… ( | 警官在呕吐空当里告诉我 |
[21:30] | …None of them ate any of the same things today, | 他们今天没有吃过一样的东西 |
[21:33] | So how did they all come down With the same bacterial infection? | 怎么会感染同一种细菌呢? |
[21:37] | I might be able to answer that.I’ll call you back. | 也许我知道答案 晚点再打给你 |
[21:51] | Hey,Nick.what’s up | 嘿 Nick 什么事? |
[21:52] | Hold out your hands,metcalf. | 把手伸出来 Metcalf |
[21:55] | And,uh,don’t touch me,Please. | 不要碰到我 谢谢 |
[22:04] | So,basically,we have an accidental fire And a victim whose body Managed to remain unburned in it. | 就是说 是一场意外火灾 和在火场里毫发未燃的死者 |
[22:12] | Guillermo: These patches on her skin,Did you guys get anything useful from trace? | 皮肤上的反光处 痕迹科有找到线索吗? |
[22:15] | You always get something from trace. | 痕迹科总能找到线索 |
[22:36] | CSI Hodges. | 鉴证科的Hodges |
[22:37] | Trace tech Langston. | 痕迹技师Langston |
[22:39] | What do you have for me? | 有啥发现? |
[22:40] | The question,CSI Hodges,is what don’t I have for you? | 鉴证科的Hodges 有啥我发现不了的? |
[22:43] | I used,uh,polarized light microscopy to identify The glossy patches on your victim’s skin. | 我用偏振光显微镜查看了 受害者皮肤上的反光部分 |
[22:47] | And not to sound corny,but I think you’ll find the results A-maize-ing. | 不得不套用句老话 结果很神奇 (amaizing一词中 maize有玉米之意) |
[22:56] | Starch molecules. | 淀粉分子 |
[22:57] | Vaporized cornstarch,to be precise. | 准确说 是蒸发气化的玉米淀粉 |
[22:59] | Did you know the word “cornstarch” is derived From the middle English “sterchen” Meaning “to stiffen,” | 知道吗 玉米淀粉这个词 源自中世纪英语”sterchen” 意思是僵硬 |
[23:05] | which is apropos To the condition of your Vic. | 解释了受害者的状态 |
[23:08] | Langston,the way that your rapier wit Envelopes critical information,is just so… | Langston 你分析关键信息的敏捷思维 真是… |
[23:12] | Thrilling? | 令人惊颤? |
[23:14] | That’s exactly what I was going to say. | 正如我想说的 |
[23:16] | Now,you say you derived these results From a simple polarized light test? | 你只用偏振光试验就发现这结果? |
[23:20] | Lesser men would have Resorted to using the gcms. | 少数人会选择用气质联用仪 |
[23:22] | Why use a sledgehammer to kill a fly? | 杀鸡焉用牛刀? |
[23:24] | I bow to the master. | 向大师致敬 |
[23:26] | Nonsense.”you are great. I am great.” | 乱说 “你很出色 我很出色” |
[23:28] | – M-5.- The ultimate computer. | – 终极电脑 |
[23:30] | Star trek,the original series. | 摘自<星级迷航> 最初的系列 |
[23:32] | Is there any other? | 还有别的吗? |
[23:33] | It’s like you’re inside my head. | 你就像我肚子里的蛔虫 |
[23:39] | – That trace tech sounds kinda… – Obsequious. | – 听起来 那个痕迹科的人像是在… – 拍马屁 |
[23:43] | Misunderstood. | 误解而已 |
[23:47] | You look concerned. | 你好像若有所思 |
[23:52] | I am. | 是的 (T恤上印有”若有所思科学家联盟”) |
[23:55] | How does somebody get coated in vaporized cornstarch? | 怎么让人裹上一层蒸发的玉米淀粉? |
[23:58] | Body powder? | 爽身粉? |
[23:59] | It’s a health-conscious alternative to talc. | 比滑石粉更健康的选择 |
[24:01] | I doubt that powder would be thick enough to account for… | 我不觉得爽身粉能厚到挡得住… |
[24:07] | Peanuts.Cornstarch peanuts. | 花生粒 玉米淀粉的花生粒 |
[24:10] | Packing material. | 包装材料 |
[24:14] | She was killed and packed in the box with the peanuts. | 她被杀后装进一个填有花生粒的箱里 |
[24:16] | The cardboard and the cornstarch acted as insulation,To protect the body from the flames. | 包装箱和玉米淀粉成了绝缘层 保护尸体不受火焰吞噬 |
[24:21] | Until the firemen arrived,Blasting everything with their hoses, | 直到消防员到达 水龙狂舞 |
[24:24] | Which separated her from whatever Remained of the box. | 将包装箱里除了她以外的东西都冲走了 |
[24:29] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[24:30] | You have just matched wits with the csis. | 你们的才智足以和鉴证科匹敌 |
[24:33] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[24:34] | Okay,so what’s next? | 接下来呢? |
[24:36] | Based on what we have here,nothing. | 根据手头有的线索 毫无进展 |
[24:39] | That’s as far we got. | 我们的调查只到这里 |
[24:40] | But we never id’d the body. | 可还没有查明死者身份 |
[24:42] | – Or the killer. – Neither did we. | – 或是凶手的 – 我们也没有 |
[24:46] | What? | 什么? |
[24:48] | – That sucks. – Yes. | – 真不爽 – 是啊 |
[24:50] | But what doesn’t suck is that yesterday,The city declared the building structurally sound. | 好消息是 昨天官方宣布那公寓结构稳定 |
[24:55] | So,after you have your parents fax me Their written permission indemnifying | 所以 在你们家长传真给我书面同意书 |
[24:58] | The crime lab for any injuries you may sustain,We’re going on a field trip. | 申明实验室对你们可能将受的任何伤害 免责后 就带你们去实地考察 |
[25:03] | So,my suit’s done then? | 我的西装咋样了? |
[25:05] | Great.No,I’m on my way. | 太好了 我这就上路 |
[25:07] | You didn’t crease the pants though,did you,mom? | 你没把裤子弄皱吧 妈妈? |
[25:10] | ’cause there is nothing worse than… Oh,no. | 因为没啥比这更糟的…哦不 |
[25:15] | No,no,no.I’ll call you back. | 不不 我晚点再打给你 |
[25:16] | No,no-no-no.Not today. | 不 不要 不要今天坏 |
[25:22] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[25:33] | No! | 不要啊! |
[25:36] | – Car trouble? – Yeah,no kidding. | – 车坏了? – 是啊 |
[25:38] | This ruins my whole lunch break,And I had things to do. | 毁了我的午休时间 我还有事要做呢 |
[25:43] | You know,Henry,maybe you should stay out Of parking garages. | Henry 也许你该离停车场远点 |
[25:45] | Bad things seem to happen to you there. | 你在这儿衰运不断 |
[26:09] | Henry? Hmm? | |
[26:10] | I don’t mind taking time out of my day To check out your radiator hose, | 我不介意抽时间检查你的散热管 |
[26:13] | ’cause,clearly,it means a lot to you.But you need to back off. | 显然这对你很重要 但请你退开点 |
[26:16] | You are ripe. | 味儿太重 |
[26:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:19] | My car’s been spending a lot of time in the shop. | 我的车老是要送维修 |
[26:21] | I just wanted to know What’s wrong before I take it in again. | 我只想在送修前知道究竟哪坏了 |
[26:24] | Well… I can tell you one thing. | 我可以告诉你 |
[26:27] | This is not defective. | 不是管子本身有缺陷 |
[26:29] | These holes are straight and uniform,Which suggests they were Mechanically introduced from the outside in. | 这些孔直而规则 说明是从外面戳穿的 |
[26:37] | Somebody poked my hose.Sorry. | 有人戳了我的管子 抱歉 |
[26:40] | Sure,yeah,you could have a Shady mechanic,But as far as car sabotage goes,this is amateur hour. | 对 也许你碰到个暗黑机械师 但从车子的破坏情况来看 是个业余人士 |
[26:46] | I mean,you really want to do some damage,You pop out a spark plug And throw rocks into the cylinder. | 如果真想搞破坏 就该拔个火花塞 往气缸里扔石头 |
[26:51] | Radiator hose… third grade stuff. | 散热管…三岁小孩的把戏 |
[26:54] | You been pissing off a lot of third graders lately? | 你最近招惹了很多小P孩吗? |
[26:57] | Hodges! | |
[27:01] | You know,when you told me to join you for some fun, | 要知道 你找我加入 一起玩一把时 |
[27:03] | I really didn’t realize it was going to be As wonderful as this. | 我真没想到会这么棒 |
[27:07] | As your humble tech,I would like to thank you very much For entrusting me with such an important job. | 鉴于你拙劣的技术 我很感谢你 委任我如此重要的工作 |
[27:11] | Listen,just remember to label all Bindled evidence. | 听着 别忘了给所有证物袋都贴上标签 |
[27:15] | Chain of custody is not just A suggestion,you know. | 保管链可不是空话 |
[27:19] | Don’t push it,Hodges. | 不要得寸进尺 Hodges |
[27:20] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好吧 – 很好 |
[27:24] | Did I miss anything? | 我有错过什么吗? |
[27:26] | Thanks for texting me,k. | 谢谢你发短信给我 K |
[27:27] | Sure,I mean,the team isn’t the same without… | 我是想 没有你的小组是不完整… |
[27:33] | – Okay. – Yes. | – 没事 – 没事 |
[27:40] | fire scenes always smell this bad? | 火场总是这么难闻吗? |
[27:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:46] | Just let me know if you find Anything that matches the burn pattern that we found earlier. | 如果找到什么符合之前发现的燃烧模式 告诉我一声 |
[27:52] | Why do you feel compelled to lie to us? | 为什么硬要对我们说谎呢? |
[27:54] | About what,exactly? | 撒什么谎? |
[27:56] | You don’t have to be A real CSI to know that you and Hodges are not. | 不是鉴证科的人都能看出 你和Hodges不是真正的调查员 |
[28:00] | I suspect Hodges is a trace tech,Because I doubt any real CSI would wax so rhapsodic About that particular specialty. | 我猜Hodges是痕迹科的 真正的调查员 不可能这么夸张地描述那个专业 |
[28:10] | And,clearly,that man Does not relish being outdoors. | 而且很明显 他并不喜欢出现场 |
[28:14] | that,and the fact That you two obviously spend An inordinate amount of time with each other, | 你俩看着就像是常呆在一起的人 |
[28:18] | Would suggest that you’re Most likely a lab tech,too. | 所以你很可能也是实验室人员 |
[28:23] | I’m DNA. | 我是做DNA的 |
[28:25] | So,why lie? | 为什么撒谎呢? |
[28:27] | I guess I’m afraid that maybe I’m going To wake up one morning | 我想我是害怕某天早上醒来 |
[28:30] | and I’m going to think That I spent most of life Fighting crime in a test tube. | 发现自己大半辈子 都只能用试管与罪恶搏斗 |
[28:37] | Just because something is the size of a molecule Doesn’t mean that it can’t be filled with intrigue And excitement. | 物小也能充满乐趣啊 |
[28:43] | Csis gather the evidence,But analysis is really what gives it meaning. | CSI们收集证据 分析师才是真正 赋予它们意义的人 |
[28:50] | You need both To find the truth. | 要找到真相 两者缺一不可 |
[28:52] | Derrick: Found some crispy-ass denim. | 发现些脆脆的牛仔布 |
[28:56] | Webster: They look like men’s jeans. | 像是男款牛仔裤 |
[29:04] | A quarter and two pennies. | 27美分 |
[29:06] | Dinner’s on me. | 晚饭我请客 |
[29:11] | Dead girl’s a blonde,right? | 那女孩是金发对吧? |
[29:17] | Katy: That’s her. | 是她 |
[29:19] | “stacia borsala.” | |
[29:20] | Hungarian passport. | 匈牙利护照 |
[29:23] | Looks like I’ve got what’s left of a blister pack of… “zolpidem.” | 我找到了一板…”唑吡坦”(催眠药) |
[29:27] | This is so warped,I doubt I’m going to get Any prints off of it. | 弯曲得太厉害 估计找不到指纹 |
[29:30] | The victim had zolpidem in her system. | 被害者体内有唑吡坦成分 |
[29:32] | We did it.We id’d the Vic. | 我们做到了 找到了死者身份 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry,who? | 抱歉 你说谁做到的? |
[29:37] | In your face,csis. | 看你们那熊样 CSI们 |
[29:40] | Techs and crime cadets,we rule.Hello. | 这次归我们 技术员和学员 嘿 |
[29:48] | Metcalf doesn’t have shigella on his hands. | Metcalf手上没有痢疾杆菌 |
[29:51] | Oh,that’s surprising. | 噢 不会吧 |
[29:52] | A bit of a relief,actually. | 也让我安心了 |
[29:54] | Yeah,but get this. | 但看这个 |
[29:55] | The bacteria that infected the squad room, | 感染了值班室的细菌 |
[29:58] | Turns out to be the same strain that closed down A day care center in summerlin last week. | 与上周萨默林日托中心事件里的 细菌同一个株系 |
[30:05] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[30:07] | A day care center,huh? | 是一家日托中心对吧? |
[30:08] | Yep,half a dozen preschoolers. | 嗯 有六名儿童感染 |
[30:10] | Must’ve been quite a mess. | 一定乱成一团了 |
[30:13] | I don’t think that’s a coincidence. | 这不会是巧合 |
[30:16] | Stokes: The stuff that got ’em sick came From your pastry box. | 病原体来自于你的糕点盒 |
[30:20] | What’s the deal,bud?Hmm? | 怎么回事 伙计? 嗯? |
[30:22] | You get tired of the guys in the station Stealing your food, | 终于受够了那些偷你食物的家伙 |
[30:25] | so you thought You’d lace a few of your goodies with some shigella,Teach ’em a lesson? | 所以你就在食物里 放点痢疾杆菌教训他们? |
[30:28] | No. | 没有 |
[30:29] | Yes,the guys steal my food,Although those lowlifes would never admit it. | 就算那些傻帽偷吃我的东西 虽然他们绝不会承认 |
[30:33] | But,look,I would never… Wh-what’s shi-wha? | 但我绝不会…这个”痢”什么来着? |
[30:38] | Shigella… it’s a bacteria,man.Come on,now.Don’t make this any harder on yourself. | 痢疾杆菌…是一种细菌 拜托 别把事情做得太绝 |
[30:42] | What’d you do?Did you get The sample from your kid’s day care center? | 你怎么做到的? 在你孩子的日托中心收集细菌? |
[30:44] | I don’t know where the pastries came from,all right? | 我不知道这些糕饼怎么来的 |
[30:46] | I stopped eating sugary snacks,remember? | 我不再吃甜食了 记得吗? |
[30:48] | Oh,and this isn’t my kid’s,It’s my-my girlfriend’s kid. | 还有 这不是我孩子 是我女友的 |
[30:51] | My-my ex-girlfriend,we just broke up. | 前女友 我们刚分手了 |
[30:54] | But I got nothing against the kid.You know,it’s a good drawing,he’s talented. | 但我与那孩子没仇 这画挺好看的 他很有天赋 |
[30:57] | Was it a nasty break-up? | 分手弄得很糟对吧? |
[31:00] | Is there a pretty kind? | 难道还有好说好散型? |
[31:03] | Where can I find her? | 哪儿能找到她? |
[31:04] | Stokes: So in revenge for breaking up with you,You decide to give Sergeant barclay some delicious, | 为了报复与你分手的Barclay警官 |
[31:10] | homemade baked goods Tainted with your child’s shigella. | 你决定送他被痢疾杆菌污染的 美味自制烤馅饼 |
[31:14] | What did you do,save a diarrhea diaper And lace some in with the icing? | 用孩子患痢疾后换下的尿片 然后用糖霜做装饰? |
[31:18] | No. | 没有 |
[31:19] | Well,what you didn’t know was That sarge had just gone on a little post-break-up diet. | 但你不知道的是 他正在遵循 “分手后减肥食谱” |
[31:25] | Too bad for the cops who stole his food. | 可怜偷他食物的警察了 |
[31:29] | Your prints were on it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[31:32] | It was a gift. | 那是份礼物 |
[31:34] | I left it For barky as a peace offering. | 我向Barky示好 |
[31:35] | Without telling him? | 却瞒着他? |
[31:36] | The worst You can do is have me reprimanded for bad hygiene. | 你最多谴责我卫生做得不好 |
[31:40] | You can’t prove malicious intent. | 你不能证明我是故意的 |
[31:41] | That will be up to the d.A. | 这就由检察官定了 |
[31:44] | You caused a disruption at a police station,Which could’ve cost lives. | 你扰乱了警局工作 有人可能为此丧命 |
[31:48] | You’re looking at a class-b felony. | 这可是B级重罪 |
[31:51] | Would it help if I said I was really,really sorry? | 我真心悔过能减罪吗? |
[31:58] | Willows: I have to say I’m impressed with the initiative. | 我得说你们的主动让我印象深刻 |
[32:00] | I mean,This case had kind of fallen off the radar. | 我是指 这案子有点脱离常识 |
[32:04] | What made you follow up on it? | 你们为何还一直追查? |
[32:07] | It was… You know,for the children. | 因为…为了孩子吧 |
[32:09] | No,really,why? | 不 真实原因是什么? |
[32:11] | I have sex stains Right here. | 这儿像是有精斑 |
[32:14] | Anything usable? | 能提取吗? |
[32:15] | Maybe.I’m going to try magnetic bead separation. | 有可能 我试试用磁珠分离法 |
[32:19] | It works best for getting results From inhibited surfaces. | 对受抑制的表层分子很有效 |
[32:22] | If the inhibited surface is a negative,Then it needs A strong positive to draw it out. | 如果受抑制的表层分子是负极 那就需要强力的正极来吸引 |
[32:28] | Yeah,it also needs an outside Agent to activate The… Attraction. | 嗯 还需要外力来启动…吸力 |
[32:35] | Couldn’t the outside Agent contaminate the entire process? | 外力会不会影响整个过程? |
[32:39] | No,it’s not strong enough. | 不会 力不够强 |
[32:41] | In fact,it’s really Only there to get things started. | 实际上它只能起到推动作用 |
[32:45] | Sounds like a delicate process. | 真是个美妙的过程 |
[32:47] | Hmm,it is. | 是啊 |
[32:49] | One that requires A lot of patience. | 需要极大的耐心 |
[32:52] | It’s worth it,Because… Once the two are bound together,. | 再大都值得 因为…只要两者相吸 |
[33:00] | Everything else is left behind | 其他一切都不重要了 |
[33:04] | Okay. Let me know How it turns out. | 好吧 结果出来了给我说一声 |
[33:15] | I know what you’re doing,And I know why you’re doing it. | 我知道你干了什么 也知道原因 |
[33:19] | You’re trying to ruin my date with Wendy.Well,it’s not gonna happen. | 你想搞砸我和Wendy的约会 你不会成功的 |
[33:21] | I followed protocol. | 我遵守了协议 |
[33:22] | I asked you if it was cool,and you said “yes. | 我问了你意见 你说”可以” |
[33:24] | ” Henry,I understand you’re having a bad day,but I really don’t see How I factor into any of it. | Henry 我知道你今天不好过 但跟我没什么关系 |
[33:28] | Oh,fine,then I’ll spell it out for you. | 那我告诉你 |
[33:29] | First,you monkeyed with my gcms,And when that didn’t work,you took it to the next level. | 首先 你先乱搞我的气质联用仪 失败后你就进行下一项 |
[33:34] | But that didn’t work,either. | 但还是失败 |
[33:35] | Our date is still on.I hired a limo. | 约会照常 我租了辆豪华轿车 |
[33:38] | That’s kind of flashy for a first date. | 对第一次约会来说还真是耀眼啊 |
[33:40] | Stay out of my lab and stay out of my life,or else. | 离我实验室远点 远离我的生活 还有别的什么 |
[33:44] | Or else what? | 别的什么? |
[33:45] | Back off,man. | 离我远点 |
[33:46] | I’m a toxicologist. | 我是毒理学家 |
[33:48] | I know every odorless,colorless,Vomit-inducing liquid known to man. | 我了解所有对人类来说 无色无味导吐的流质 |
[33:52] | You think about that The next time you eat lunch. | 下次吃饭时好好想想吧 |
[34:03] | Ds are added to a sample of the stain from The jeans,the DNA actually binds to sites on the metal. | 从牛仔裤污渍提取的样本DNA 实际上是附着在金属上 |
[34:08] | And then in the magnetic field,the beads with the DNA Are separated from the rest of the soup. | 在磁场里 磁珠上的DNA就和杂质分开了 |
[34:14] | Now,this particular sample came back As a mixture,so we just Subtract out the victim’s profile. | 现在 我们得到特定的混合样本 只需要排除死者的序列 |
[34:22] | And we get… An unknown male. | 就能得到…无名男性样本 |
[34:26] | All we’ve got to do Is match it to a tenant in the building. | 然后把它与楼里租客们的样本比对 |
[34:29] | You just made denim speak for the dead. | 你让牛仔布代表死者说话了 |
[34:35] | Brass: I’m sure You’ll all be willing to give us a DNA sample to assist In our investigation. | 我想你们应该很愿意 提供DNA样本协助调查吧 |
[34:39] | There’s a bunch of other people whose apartments burned up. | 还有很多公寓被烧的人 |
[34:41] | Why are we the only ones here? | 为何只有我们来了? |
[34:43] | You just got lucky,I guess. | 可能是运气太好 我猜的 |
[34:45] | Fine,just show me the cup to pee in Or take my blood or whatever, | 行 给我尿杯还是抽血还是什么 |
[34:48] | but I gotta be at my job In 20 minutes,so can we get this done? | 20分钟内我得赶回去工作 快点吧? |
[34:50] | – That’s the attitude.Let’s go. – All right. | – 这态度好 快去 – 嗯 |
[34:55] | Hey,uh,look,Giving DNA to cops… Uh… | 嘿 我说 给警察提供DNA… |
[35:00] | The way I see it,that’s an invasion of my privacy,So I’m going to decline. | 我认为是侵犯隐私 所以我拒绝 |
[35:04] | You know,just on principle. | 你也明白 原则问题 |
[35:06] | Sure,I respect your rights.What’s your name? | 当然 这是你的权利 你叫什么? |
[35:09] | – Melvin dodge. – Melvin Dodge | – Melvin dodge. |
[35:12] | Apartment 3c. | 公寓门牌号 3C |
[35:13] | I just have a few things to follow up on,So why don’t we have a chat? | 我正好有些事想跟进 要不我们聊聊? |
[35:17] | Just you and me. | 就我们俩 |
[35:19] | Okay,okay. | 好 行 |
[35:20] | According to the landlord,you moved in Three days before the fire. | 房东说你在火灾前三天才搬进来 |
[35:24] | Boy,that’s a tough break.Has the town been treating you any better since? | 孩子 这太糟了 从那以后过得还好吧? |
[35:28] | Yeah,I got a job dealing craps over at the palermo. | 找到份在巴勒莫收垃圾的活 |
[35:31] | They let me go,though.Layoffs. | 他们又让我走路 解雇了 |
[35:33] | There is a recession going on.Maybe that’s not the best time to move. | 经济不景气 或许不是搬家好时机 |
[35:37] | Three days before the fire,That’s barely enough time to unpack. | 火灾前三天 连开箱都来不及 |
[35:40] | – Yeah,I was totally living out Of boxes. – Boxes? | – 是啊 离了箱子就活不了 – 箱子? |
[35:44] | You know what I hate about boxes? | 你知道我有多么恨箱子吗? |
[35:46] | The stuff they put in them… the peanuts… they get everywhere. | 那些东西…填充物什么的… 弄得到处都是 |
[35:49] | I learned something about them.You know,they’re not made out of styrofoam. | 我知道点那玩意 不是聚苯乙烯做的 |
[35:51] | To be friendly to the environment,they’re made out of cornstarch. | 为了环保 改用玉米淀粉 |
[35:54] | They keep things from getting crushed,and also,Keeps a dead girl from going up in flames. | 它们能保护货物 避免碰撞摔坏 同时 也能避免死人被烧掉 |
[36:00] | Look,I can get your DNA in about ten seconds. | 我说 十秒内我就能拿到你的DNA |
[36:03] | Tell me what happened right now,And maybe we can knock the charge Down to involuntary manslaughter. | 你自己交待 说不定这事能减为非预谋杀人 |
[36:09] | That’s a break for you. | 那可是你的好运 |
[36:15] | I didn’t know she was going to die. | 我不知道她会死 |
[36:17] | I met her at haze. | 我在Haze遇到她 |
[36:18] | She was new in town,too.She didn’t know anybody,either. | 她也是才搬来 也一个人都不认识 |
[36:21] | We started drinking. | 我们开始喝酒 |
[36:22] | A lot. | 喝了很多 |
[36:24] | She got flirty.She asked me if I had any drugs. | 她挑逗我 问我有没有药 |
[36:27] | I told her I had zolpidem back at my place. | 我说我公寓里有唑吡坦 |
[36:29] | She starts talking about all the dirty things we can do If we popped a couple. | 她开始唠叨 如果我们吃两颗 就能想玩啥就玩啥 |
[36:33] | 15 minutes later,she’s doing things to me I’ve only seen online. | 15分钟后 她主动向我求欢 我以前只在网上看过 |
[36:38] | – Then I woke up the next morning… – Babe? | – 我第二天早上一醒… – 宝贝? |
[36:42] | And there she was. | 她就那样了 |
[36:43] | Hey,come on.Hey,wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 嘿 快醒醒 |
[36:45] | Dead. | 死了 |
[36:46] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[36:48] | She said that she had done it before. | 她说她以前也这样过 |
[36:50] | I guess I just wasn’t thinking straight. | 我想我当时是头脑不清 |
[36:53] | So you put her body in one of your boxes,figured You’d throw it in a dumpster later?Was that the plan? | 所以你把她尸体放到盒里 以后 再丢到垃圾桶?你就这样计划的? |
[37:00] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[37:04] | But then,I got home that night And I saw that the whole place was going up in flames. | 但 我晚上回家时 看到我家着火了 |
[37:09] | The fireman came up and he told me that My apartment had been completely destroyed. | 消防员告诉我 我公寓完全烧毁了 |
[37:15] | I kind of felt like I got lucky again. | 我顿时觉得我运气不错 |
[37:17] | How do you feel now? | 你现在感觉如何? |
[37:22] | Let’s do some writing. | 写下来吧 |
[37:25] | This guy’s life is totally over. | 这家伙的生活完全毁了 |
[37:29] | How do you deal with this day after day? | 你们每天都是怎么过的? |
[37:33] | It’s good work when you know you’re on the right side. | 这是份好差事 尤其当你知道你在主持正义 |
[37:42] | Captain brass? | Brass队长? |
[37:45] | I just want to say that I think it’s awesome The way you’ve pulled your life back together. | 我只想说 我觉得你能找回你的生活 挺不错的 |
[37:49] | Did you get Into a program? | 你有没参加过什么(治疗)项目? |
[37:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[37:56] | And what’s he been telling you? | 他跟你说过什么? |
[38:14] | What? | 什么? |
[38:17] | Oh,come on… Oh,no way. | 哦别… 哦不要 |
[38:22] | This isn’t funny! | 这个可不搞笑! |
[38:28] | What the…?! | 这是什么鬼…?! |
[38:36] | Help.My face… Help. | 救命 我的脸 救命啊 |
[38:41] | Lab tech down! | 实验室技术员受伤! |
[38:46] | Wait,is that acetone? | 等等 这是丙酮吗? |
[38:48] | Ah… It is the best way to dissolve cyanoacrylate,Henry. | 啊… 这个是溶解万能胶的 最好的方法了Henry |
[38:53] | Yeah… That’s toxic. | 是的… 但这个有毒啊 |
[38:56] | Well,not so much,if you keep your mouth closed And cover your eyes with that. | 没那么多 如果你把嘴巴闭上 把眼阖上 |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:02] | Lucky for you,I was feeling better and decided to come to work today. | 你真好运 我感觉好多了 所以决定今天回来上班 |
[39:06] | There’s no telling how long you could’ve been stuck here. | 不然说不准你还要粘多久呢 |
[39:09] | Obviously,Someone has not been adhering to lab policy against pranks, | 很明显 有人没遵守实验室禁止 恶作剧的规定 |
[39:16] | Which is strange because we’re usually such a cohesive group. | 很奇怪啊 我们的团队一向很团结 |
[39:20] | Please stop. | 别说了 |
[39:21] | I think it’s a terrible Injustice,because you… | 我觉得这非常不公平 因为你… |
[39:27] | …Are the glue That holds this whole place together. | …才是把大家团结一起的万能胶 |
[39:32] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[39:36] | Looks like someone Shimmed the lock,then Applied contact adhesive To the interior surfaces of your locker. | 看来有人撬了锁 然后把万能胶 涂在你的储物柜表面 |
[39:42] | Yeah,well,I have a very good idea who. | 好了 我已经知道是谁了 |
[39:46] | Stick it to him,Henry. | 把胶水涂他身上 Henry |
[39:53] | – I saw you and Henry In the hall before… – Look,I haven’t been messing with Henry. | – 我以前看到你和Henry在大厅里… – 瞧 我没跟Henry捣乱 |
[39:58] | I’m not trying to spoil your date,and I hope that You guys have a very nice life together. | 我不想破坏你的约会 我希望你们能过得愉快 |
[40:02] | I really wasn’t trying to blame you for anything. | 我真不是想怪你什么 |
[40:06] | I was just checking in. | 我只是来 |
[40:10] | Why are your hands in your pockets? | 你为什么把手放到口袋里? |
[40:12] | Because I’m socially awkward,And it gives me a sense of security. | 因为我有社交恐惧症 这样让我觉得安全 |
[40:25] | You know,after Henry accused me,I began to suspect that someone was trying To pin their practical jokes on me. | 你瞧 被Henry指责后 我开始怀疑有人想要对我恶作剧 |
[40:32] | So I mixed up a little something called “detection spray” | 所以我做了个小东西 叫”检测喷雾” |
[40:36] | and I put it all over the surfaces That I felt that Henry would be most vulnerable to pranks,Including his locker. | 我就把它喷到柜子里 我觉得Henry也许是 最容易被恶作剧的 包括他的储物柜 |
[40:42] | It’s essentially a ninhydrin solution,Which goes on clear, | 基本上是茚三酮溶液 这样就很明显 |
[40:44] | then reacts With the amino salts in perspiration,Leaving a stain on anyone who touches it. | 出汗时会和氨基酸盐起反应 碰它的人会沾上污迹 |
[40:51] | And the more that the perp tries to wash it off,The more the stain spreads. | 那家伙越想洗掉 污迹就会越变越大 |
[40:55] | That’s really fascinating.I should go. | 真得很有趣 我该走了 |
[40:57] | It can last up to five days. | 它可以持续五天 |
[40:58] | You may want to wear a dress with pockets tonight. | 你今晚也许要穿件 浑身都是口袋的礼服了 |
[41:12] | I’m not proud of this. | 我并不为此感到自豪 |
[41:15] | Then why Did you do it? | 那你为什么还要这么做? |
[41:16] | Because,originally,I really wanted to go out with Henry. | 因为 我本来真想跟Henry一起出去 |
[41:20] | Because he’s everything that I know I should be looking for. | 因为我知道我想找的就是他那样的人 |
[41:24] | He’s adorable And charming and funny and Sweet and nice to me… | 他即甜美可爱 又幽默迷人 对我也很好… |
[41:30] | Okay,I get it.He’s peachy. | 好了 我懂了 他很出色 |
[41:32] | But then,I realized That what I’m supposed to want… Isn’t what I do want. | 但 我又意识到 我以为我想要的 实际上不是我想要的 |
[41:42] | So… Basically,I did the mature thing And I tortured the poor guy with practical jokes all day, | 所以 基本上 我做了件成熟的事 整天都用恶作剧折磨那可怜的家伙 |
[41:46] | Thinking that it might make him cancel the date. | 以为这样就能让他取消约会 |
[41:50] | That does sound like something I’d do. | 听起来很像我的做法 |
[41:53] | All right,Hodges,Henry tells me that you Reprogrammed the gcms. | 好吧 Hodges Henry跟我说你对 气质联用仪动了手脚 |
[41:57] | – And glued my face to my locker And poked my hose. – Whatever. | – 把我的脸粘在柜上 刺穿我的散热管 – 怎样都行 |
[42:00] | If this is true,you’re looking At a formal reprimand and days off. | 如果是真的 你就等着正式训斥书 并休息几天了 |
[42:03] | Did you do it? | 是你做的吗? |
[42:04] | Simms: Can I just say something? | 我能说几句吗? |
[42:06] | – I am so sorry… – That you didn’t stop me earlier. | – 我很抱歉… – 你没早点阻止我 |
[42:11] | You see,Wendy Suspected what I was up to,and she was urging me to come clean. | 你看 Wendy怀疑是我 她催促我来站出来说清楚 |
[42:16] | I swear,it’ll never happen again. | 我发誓 这事再不会发生了 |
[42:18] | Mea culpa. | 记你一过 |
[42:21] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗? |
[42:25] | This is going to go on Your permanent record. | 我会记到你的档案里去 |
[42:27] | You got your Confession… happy? | 你得到供词了… 满意了没? |
[42:31] | Nobody likes a snitch. | 没人喜欢告密者 |
[42:42] | Henry,I am so,so sorry. | Henry 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[42:46] | I guess this means our date’s off? | 我猜这意味着我们的约会取消了? |
[42:48] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[42:50] | I guess I need some time For my face to heal! | 我要花点时间等我的脸痊愈! |
[42:55] | Can I get a rain check? | 我们能改天再约吗? |
[43:10] | It’s never going to happen. | 再也不会了 拧麻花 Sama |