Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] You guys,ready? 准备好了吗?
[00:51] Seven. Yes! 七 太好了!
[00:57] Pay it. Pay it. 给钱
[01:27] I already ejected the guest from the show. 我已经把客人从秀场赶出去了
[01:29] You don’t need to do anything. 你不需要做任何事
[01:32] Just send him down. 让他下来
[01:33] Tell him to meet me at the front desk. 到前台见我
[01:45] What’s your floor,honey? 你几楼 亲爱的?
[01:47] 17. 17楼
[01:49] Who gets thrown out of a lingerie show in Vegas? 在维加斯谁会被从内衣秀赶出去?
[01:55] I mean,what is the point of having live girls if you can’t touch them? 活色生香的女孩不能碰有什么用?
[02:00] I flew all the way from Omaha. 我可是从奥马哈乘飞机赶来的
[02:20] – Hi. – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨
[02:29] Well,everybody’s getting lucky tonight. 今晚人人都走运
[02:33] Sorry,close call. 抱歉 化险为夷
[02:36] Too close. 真够险啊
[02:38] Where’s the setup? 工作站在哪儿?
[02:39] It’s in here. 里面
[02:41] Our first suspect,Everett Edwards,decided to bring the party back to the room. 第一位嫌疑人Everett Edwards 决定回房里狂欢
[02:44] Had to get our guys out of there fast. 赶快让我们的人出来了
[02:47] I passed Greg and Archie in the hall. 我在走廊里见到了Greg和Archie
[02:50] They got out of there just in time. 他们及时离开了
[02:52] But they didn’t finish. 但他们没完成任务
[02:57] Wow,look at this place. 看看这地方
[02:59] Oh. No bathroom cam. 没有卫生间摄像头
[03:01] Here’s the second suspect,Bellermine Quisk. 这是第二位嫌疑人 Bellermine Quisk
[03:03] Goes by Bell. 人称Bell
[03:05] These two guys are the biggest suppliers of Ecstasy in the Southwest. 这两人是西南最大的迷幻药供应商
[03:10] When did they get here? 他们什么时候到这儿的?
[03:11] Everett checked in around 2:00. Everett两点左右登记的
[03:12] Bell,about an hour ago. Bell大概一个小时前
[03:14] Since then,it’s been all booze and hookers. 一直在喝酒玩妓女
[03:17] Well,there’s no chemicals or apparatus visible. 没有可见的化学品或设备
[03:22] Probably still in the luggage. 可能还在行李里
[03:26] Hey,Greg.
[03:27] Bathroom cam malfunctioned. 卫生间摄像头坏了
[03:29] Tell her we can get a lipstick cam in the tissue box. 告诉她我们能在纸巾盒里放针孔摄像头
[03:32] Just need a little time. 只是需要点时间
[03:33] – Did you hear that? – Yeah. – 听见了吗? – 是的
[03:35] But I think the boys are in for the night. 但我想他们今晚没空了
[03:36] Okay. 好的
[03:37] I’ll send Archie back to the lab. 我让Archie回实验室
[03:40] I’m gonna stick around in case you need me. 我待在这儿 以防你需要我
[03:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:43] So you get to kick it with the babes in the casino, 你跟赌场的宝贝找乐子
[03:46] and I get Hodges at the lab. 我却跟Hodges待在实验室
[03:49] Yup. 是的
[03:51] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:35] Catherine,I think I got a dead body here. Catherine 我想我发现了一具尸体
[04:40] Uh,there’s a-a woman down. 有个女人倒在地上
[04:42] Archie,where exactly are you? Archie 你在哪儿?
[04:43] The loading dock. 货物装卸处
[04:45] Her head’s bleeding. Uh… 她头在流血
[04:46] Okay,listen to me. This is what you’re going to do. 听着 这么做
[04:48] Stay with the body,don’t let anybody come or go, 待在尸体旁 别让任何人靠近
[04:51] and don’t touch anything. 别碰任何东西
[04:52] Got it. 明白
[04:58] I don’t believe this. 真不敢相信
[04:59] We got a 419 down at the loading dock. 装卸处有具尸体
[05:01] Well… we can’t have a big police presence here. 我们不能让大批警察出现在这儿
[05:04] I’ll call it in. 我来叫人
[05:06] The last thing we need tonight is a crime scene. 今晚最不需要的就是犯罪现场
[05:37] CSI Season 10 Episode 16 犯罪现场调查
[05:44] Her name was Sasha Katsaros. 她名叫Sasha Katsaros
[05:45] She was oneof our event planners. 我们的节目策划者之一
[05:47] Outstanding employee. 优秀员工
[05:49] You know,everybody loved her. 大家都喜欢她
[05:50] She’d always gothat extra mile. 她总是比别人付出更多
[05:52] What kind ofsecurity do you have in the,uh,employeeareas,Mr. Thomas? 员工区安保状况如何 Thomas先生?
[05:56] – Call me Finn,please. – Sure. – 请叫我Finn – 好的
[05:57] Well,no cameras,but,uh,access is restricted to employees,key card only. 没有摄像头 但仅限员工出入 需要门卡
[06:03] We’re gonna need a listof all the employees who were on dutytonight. 我需要一份今晚当值的员工名单
[06:06] Absolutely. 没问题
[06:07] Did you seeor speak to Miss Katsaros at any point today? 你今天见过Katsaros女士 或跟她交谈过吗?
[06:10] Yeah. Yeah. Uh,the last timeI saw her was at… 10:00 p.m. 是的 最后一次见到她是晚上10点
[06:14] All right,Finn,can you tell me,uh,who she was goingthat extra mile for? Finn 能告诉我 她为谁加班加点吗?
[06:19] Yes. 能
[06:22] His name is Lon Rose. 他叫Lon Rose
[06:24] He’s hosting a privatelingerie show in the casino. 他主办赌场里的私人内衣秀
[06:26] And I should mentionthat Sasha sometimes 我应该提一下 Shash有时会…
[06:28] brought angry guests back hereto calm them down. 把愤怒的顾客带到这来让他们冷静
[06:31] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:32] I want everyonebehind the crime tape until we finishprocessing the scene. 在我们处理完现场前 任何人不得越过警戒线
[06:35] – Anything you need,you know where to find me. – Thank you. – 需要什么 你知道去哪儿找我 – 谢谢
[06:46] Dried blood on the stairs. 楼梯上有干涸血迹
[06:48] It looks like she took a tumble. 像是她跌倒了
[06:50] Archie said her bodywas still warm? Archie说尸体还有余温?
[06:53] Head of securitysaid he saw her at 10:00 p.m. 安保主管说晚上10点见过她
[06:57] Archie calledCatherine at 11:15. Archie在11点15分通知了Catherine
[06:59] That gives us a 75-minutewindow for time of death. 死亡时间在75分钟内
[07:03] Hey. 嗨
[07:07] He’s lookingkind of green. 他脸色苍白
[07:08] How you doing,man? 你还好吗?
[07:10] First DB’s the hardest. 第一次看到死尸总是最难捱的
[07:15] Neck feels broken. 脖子好像断了
[07:18] She’s got a four plus one on the left forearm. 左前臂有五指印
[07:23] Yeah,same thingon the other arm. 这只手也是
[07:25] Thumbs on the inside,fingers on the outside. 拇指在内 四指在外
[07:28] Stop! 住手
[07:28] Whoever grabbed herwas facing her. 抓住她的人是正面对着她
[07:32] Hey. I,uh,told Archieto go to the lab and check in his clothes 我叫Archie回实验室 把衣服上交
[07:36] and then head to the stationand give his statement. 然后去警察局录口供
[07:39] He’s,uh,a littleshook up,but he’ll be okay. 他有点受惊 不过会没事的
[07:43] He did have one unusual observation. 他有个不同寻常的发现
[07:47] David,can you please confirmif the vic has, David 你能确认下死者是不是…
[07:51] uh… gone commando? 没穿内裤吗?
[07:54] Sure. 当然
[08:01] No underwear. 没穿
[08:03] Why was he looking up her skirt to begin with? 他干嘛要从人家裙底下开始检查?
[08:07] He was just being thorough. 他只是想仔细点
[08:09] The killer might have taken the panties as a souvenir, 杀手可能拿走内裤做纪念品
[08:13] which meansthis wasn’t an accident. 也就是说不是意外
[08:15] Okay. 好的
[08:16] Be sure and collectan SAE kit,huh,Super? 务必做性侵犯检测 警官?
[08:23] I know. Just make surethat no one enters the casino with vests,radios or uniforms. 我知道 只是想确认没人 穿防弹背心 制服或拿对讲机进入赌场
[08:27] We can’t have any mistakes. 我们不能出任何差错
[08:28] Copy that. How’s the stakeout going? 收到 盯梢怎么样了?
[08:30] Well,so far,it’s like watching bad porn. 目前就像是在看九流毛片
[08:32] All right,talk to you later. 好的 待会再说
[08:33] – Keep me in the loop,Nicky. – Will do. – 保持联系 Nicky – 好的
[08:38] I just don’t getthese two idiots. 我就是不明白这俩蠢货
[08:41] They’re borninto money. 富二代出身
[08:42] They graduatedgood schools.Their daddiespaid for it all. 一流学校毕业 老爸付清了学费
[08:46] Sounds like you’ve got an issuewith rich people. 听上去你有点仇富
[08:48] No. 不是
[08:48] I got an issue withrich kids killing poor kids. 我是对富孩子杀害穷孩子不满
[08:52] These guys werein Tahoe last week. 他们上周在塔霍湖
[08:53] They were peddling bunny tabslaced with DXM. 兜售掺有右美沙芬的饮料
[08:56] Cough suppressant. 止咳药
[08:58] Causes hallucinations,inhibits sweating,raises body temperature. 引发幻觉 抑制出汗 升高体温
[09:01] You add E and a hot dance party, 加上迷幻药和火爆舞会
[09:03] you got yourself a heart attack beforeyou’re old enough to vote. 没长到法定成年 就会心脏病发作
[09:06] And with theirbackground,they probably didn’t cut the Eto save money. 凭他们的背景 他们贩药不是为钱
[09:09] Trying to distinguish their product,make it a stronger trip. 要打造优质产品 产生更强烈的幻觉体验
[09:12] And Bell,his profileis even more disturbing. Bell的行为更让人心寒
[09:14] This kid,he gets off on anything taboo. 这孩子 百无禁忌
[09:17] He is a crazy bastard. 脑子不正常的杂种
[09:19] And what makes you guys thinkthey cook in hotels? 你们为什么认为他们在酒店里制药?
[09:21] Tahoe PD foundan empty can of ether and some broken glasswarein their hotel room, 塔霍警方在他们酒店房间里 找到了乙醚空罐和碎玻璃器械
[09:26] but that’s not enoughto bust them. 但这些证据不足以逮捕他们
[09:27] So we got to catchthem in the act? 所以要抓现行?
[09:29] Just… not that act. 只是…不是这种现行
[09:39] Nothing on surveillance. 监控录像什么也没有
[09:41] Did you find anythingin the vic’s files? 死者档案里有什么发现吗?
[09:42] Yes. She noted an incidentwith an angry guest at the lingerie show,but no details. 她提到内衣秀上有一名愤怒的客人 但没有细节
[09:48] Well,it’s a private show. 那是个私人表演
[09:50] There has to be a guest list. 肯定有客人名单
[09:51] Let’s get a name. 打听下名字
[10:02] How do you want to do this? 你要怎么做?
[10:05] – Nick! – Hmm?
[10:07] How do you want to do this? 你要怎么做?
[10:09] Oh,yeah. 嗯 哦
[10:11] – Yeah,I’m sorry. Cheerleaders are my weakness. – I noticed. – 抱歉 啦啦队员是我的软肋 – 我发现了
[10:14] Let’s find the host of this shindig. 去找节目主办人
[10:17] Divide and conquer. 分头行动
[10:19] Yeah. 是啊
[10:53] Excuse me,ma’am. 打扰下 女士
[10:57] Hi. 嗨
[10:59] Hi. 嗨
[11:03] Do you know where I could find a guy named Lon Rose? 你知道哪儿能找到Lon Rose吗?
[11:07] It’s Brenda. 我叫Brenda
[11:09] Brenda? Okay. Brenda? 好吧
[11:14] I haven’t seen him in a while. 我有一阵没见到他了
[11:17] No? Mm-mm. – 没有? – 嗯
[11:18] Okay. 好吧
[11:20] What do you think about these? 你觉得这个怎么样?
[11:25] I slept in them all night. 我整晚都穿它睡觉
[11:30] I don’t know what to think,to be honest with you. 说实话 我不知该怎么回答
[11:36] I’ll take them. 我买了
[12:23] You looking for sweet or sour? 你在找甜的还是酸的?
[12:26] Sweet or sour? 甜的还是酸的?
[12:30] Well,you must b Have I got the perfect model for you. 那你肯定是新来的 我为你准备的可是最完美的模特
[12:36] – You must be Lon Rose. – Yes. – 你就是Lon Rose了 – 是的
[12:40] Hi. 你好
[12:41] I haven’t seen you before. 我以前没见过你
[12:43] You find us online? 在网上知道我们的吗?
[12:45] No,my name’s Langston. 不 我叫Langston
[12:47] Langston.
[12:48] Ray Langston.
[12:51] I’m with the Vegas Crime Lab. 我是维加斯犯罪实验室的
[12:53] I need to speak with you,Mr. Rose,about, 我要和你谈谈 Rose先生
[12:55] uh,a woman named Sasha Katsaros. 关于一个叫Sasha Katsaros的女人
[12:59] You gotta be kidding me. 你开玩笑吧
[13:00] Pudder called you guys? Pudder把你们找来了?
[13:02] Ms. Katsaros was only doing her job. Katsaros女士只是尽其职责
[13:04] Mr. Pudder was out of line. 是Pudder先生太过分了
[13:07] And who is Mr. Pudder? 谁是Pudder先生?
[13:09] A buyer. 一个买主
[13:11] See,he started pawing one of the models and when he wouldn’t stop, 他对一个模特动手动脚 还不肯停下
[13:15] I asked Sasha to eject him. 我让Sasha把他赶出去了
[13:17] He tried to sneak back in, 他还想溜回来
[13:19] I sent him downstairs to her and she took care of it. 我就把他带到楼下交给她处理了
[13:22] Hey. Hey. 嘿
[13:23] You open it,you own it,pal. 拆开就要买 哥们
[13:25] Yeah,I see you. 是啊 我看见了
[13:26] Uh,I’m happy to talk to you all night. 我很乐意和你聊上一整夜
[13:29] Just,uh,let me take care of business. 但我得打理我的生意
[13:32] – Very well. – Okay. – 没关系 – 好的
[13:36] Hey,check it out. 看看这个
[13:38] Two grand for a pair of underwear. 一条内裤两千块
[13:40] Can you believe that? 你相信吗?
[13:42] Why would you want to vacuum pack panties? 为什么要用真空包装内裤?
[13:46] Well,the vacuum process removes oxygen, 真空处理抽空了氧气
[13:49] which preserves the shelf life and quality of things. 延长物品保质期 保证质量
[13:53] But that’s typically food. 但只是对食品而言
[13:59] “By any other name…” Get it? “内裤易名” 想起来了吗?
[14:03] “Would smell as sweet.” Oh! “馨香如故”
[14:28] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. 谢谢
[14:58] He just turned down the AC. 他调低了交流电
[15:00] Must be getting ready to cook. 肯定准备制药了
[15:05] Dude… 哥们…
[15:06] girl won’t quit snoring. 女孩不停打鼾
[15:08] You don’t pay hookers for sex,buddy,you pay them to leave. 给妓女钱不是做爱 而是让她们离开
[15:10] Get her out of here. 把她弄出去
[15:14] We got a situation.Somebody’s at the door. 有情况 有人敲门
[15:17] Both suspects have at least one gun each. 两名嫌疑人至少各有一支枪
[15:19] Looks like Everett has a .357. Everett有把点357
[15:23] And Bell is packing a Colt .45. Bell拿的是柯尔特点45
[15:26] Copy that.It’s a room service waiter pushing a cart. 收到 是推车的服务生
[15:28] Looks legit. 看上去很正常
[15:30] More room service? 又有客房服务?
[15:34] I forgot,yeah. 我忘了 是的
[15:35] You can order online here. 这儿可以在线订购
[15:38] I was craving cheeseburgers,man. 我想吃芝士汉堡了
[15:40] Don’t let him in the room. 别让他进屋
[15:42] We needed more ice anyway. 反正我们也需要冰块
[15:47] Should I bring it in? 需要我推进屋吗?
[15:48] Yeah,I got this. 给我吧
[15:58] Hurry up,we got beans to cook. 快 我们还要煮豆子呢
[16:00] This isn’t a freaking vacation. 这可不是该死的度假
[16:02] That’s confirmation. 可以确认了
[16:04] You want a coffee? 要咖啡吗?
[16:06] Back in college the girls would always complain about 大学时女生总抱怨
[16:08] their underwear being stolen from the laundry room. 内裤在更衣室被偷
[16:11] It does give a whole new meaning to the term “panty raid.” 赋予了”内衣哄抢”新的意义
[16:15] You know,I spent a lot of time in Japan. 我在日本待过一段时间
[16:18] They actually have,um,vending machines filled with used panties. 他们有出售穿过的内裤的贩卖机
[16:22] Vending machines? 贩卖机?
[16:24] Seriously? 说真的?
[16:25] I’ve seen them. 我见过
[16:27] Okay,all right, 好吧
[16:28] so,this guy,Lon Rose,hosts a fetish show for men 这个Lon Rose为喜欢女人穿过的…
[16:33] – who enjoy the scent of women’s usedunderwear? – Right. – 内裤味道的男人主办了一场拜物展? – 对
[16:37] And because his clients are so hardcore,he vacuum packs them 因为他的客户如此狂热 他做了真空包装
[16:42] because it’s all about that first whiff. 因为关键在于那第一口气息
[16:46] Look,we smell with our brains,not our noses. 我们闻气味用的是大脑而非鼻子
[16:49] Every time we inhale through our nostrils,air enters the nasal cavity 每次我们用鼻子吸气 空气进入鼻腔
[16:54] which contains millions of olfactory receptor neurons, 腔内有百万个嗅觉受体神经元
[16:58] and when scent molecules lock into the cilia, 当气味分子锁进纤毛时
[17:00] it creates an electrical signal that tells the brain how to interpret the smell. 就会产生一种电子信号 告诉大脑怎么阐释味道
[17:06] We follow our noses. Exactly. 大脑受鼻子控制 没错
[17:08] Odors help us choose our mates,impacts our sex drive, 味道帮我们选择伴侣 影响我们的欲望
[17:11] alters our hormone levels,even triggers memories. 它能改变我们的荷尔蒙水平 甚至触动记忆
[17:15] For example,any time I smell nail polish, 比如 我每次闻到指甲油
[17:17] I think about my first girlfriend,Michelle. 我就想起我的初恋女友Michelle
[17:20] It’s a long way from vending machines. 这离恋物癖差很远啊
[17:24] Clint Pudder was arrested. Clint Pudder被捕了
[17:26] They picked up Pudder. 他们抓了Pudder
[17:32] Mr. Pudder, Pudder先生
[17:34] you’ve got quite a collection of women’s panties in your hotel room. 你酒店房间里收集了很多女人的内裤啊
[17:40] Did you buy all those at the show? 你是在内衣秀上买的这些内裤吗?
[17:42] Yes. And I would’ve bought more. 是啊 我还会买更多
[17:45] That’s why I came to Vegas. 这就是我来拉斯维加斯的原因
[17:48] Well,you must’ve been angry… 所以Sasha Katsaros把你赶出去时…
[17:52] when Sasha Katsaros kicked you out. 肯定很生气
[17:55] She had no right. 她没这个权利
[17:57] Yeah,is that why you killed her? 所以你就杀了她?
[17:59] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[18:00] Someone killed Sasha Katsaros,Mr. Pudder. Sasha Katsaros被杀了 Pudder先生
[18:04] Whoever did it took her panties. 杀手拿了她的内裤
[18:07] You better hope we don’t find her underwear in your little collection. 最好别让我们在你的藏品里找到
[18:20] I would never go to a loading dock. 我是绝不会去卸货区
[18:23] Those places smell horrible. 那地方闻起来很可怕
[18:27] And anyway,Miss K… not my type. 不管怎样 K小姐… 不是我的茶
[18:31] So,what is your,um,your type? 那 你的茶是怎么样的?
[18:38] Well… 嗯…
[18:41] When it comes to the,uh,chamber of Venus, 当我在金星厅时
[18:46] I have a very sophisticated palate. 我的味觉非常复杂
[18:52] You know,a woman’s aroma is… 你知道的 女人的香味…
[18:58] It’s complex,you know? 很复杂 知道吗?
[19:02] And when all of the conditions are just right… 当所有的条件都符合时…
[19:09] there’s nothing to compare. 无与伦比
[19:16] Look,why don’t you just talk to that charlatan Lon Rose? 瞧 你为什么不跟Charlatan Lon Rose谈谈?
[19:20] He’ll tell you. 他会告诉你的
[19:22] I only bought off of one model. 我只买一个模特的
[19:25] Brenda.
[19:27] After all the money I dropped on her last year, 毕竟去年我在她身上花了不少钱
[19:29] I slipped a pair off of her last night– I’d earned it. 昨晚我偷了她一条内裤–这是我该得的
[19:33] Can you tell us what you did after you had been ejected for the second time? 能说说你第二次被赶走后干什么去了?
[19:38] I hooked up with another buyer, 我和另一个买家说好了
[19:40] paid him to buy up Brenda’s whole table. 让他买下Brenda所有出售的内裤
[19:43] He dropped off the merchandise around 11:00… 他11点就离开了…
[19:47] …and I blissed out in my room for the rest of the night. …下半夜 我一直心满意足待房里
[19:51] Holed up in your hotel room with a bunch of women’s panties is not an alibi. 和一堆女人内裤待在客房 可不是过硬的不在场证明
[20:00] If you’d ever tried it,you’d know it was. 如果你试过 你就知道
[20:08] We’re gonna need a sample of your fingerprints and your DNA. 我们会采纳你的指纹和DNA样本
[20:12] Right hand,please. 请伸出你的右手
[20:15] Is that thing clean? 这东西干净吗?
[20:17] I hope so. 我希望
[20:20] Sticks. 粘乎乎的
[20:25] Okay,it’s show time. 好了 演出开始了
[20:28] Just get the stuff we need for now. 把我们现在要的东西拿来
[20:31] How long does it take to make Ecstasy? 做迷幻药要花多久?
[20:36] Well,let’s see. 嗯 我看看
[20:39] We could go shoot some craps,play a little blackjack, 我们可以吹吹牛 打打牌
[20:42] have a long lunch,go shopping. 吃吃饭 购购物
[20:45] Or you could take me to the new Cirque show. 不然你可以带我去看新的<喜悦之旅> (太阳马术团的经典节目)
[20:47] Maybe dinner. 也许共进晚餐
[20:49] And… maybe about halfway done. 也许…可以只吃一半
[20:55] You’re not a cheap date. 跟你约会还真不便宜
[20:57] Not anymore. 现在不一样了
[20:59] No. 是的
[21:01] Seriously,it all depends on the recipe and the,uh,skill of the cook. 说真的 取决于配方 烹饪技巧
[21:07] Well,it’s noon now. 现在都中午了
[21:09] Intel says that it’s a surge that starts at 10:00, 情报说10点有个”汹涌”
[21:11] they just don’t know where. 他们只是不知道在哪
[21:13] I’m assuming surge is another term for a rave? “汹涌”是锐舞晚会的代名词?
[21:17] The underground scene uses different terms. 地下环境常用不同的术语
[21:18] “Surge” is slang for an inside party. “汹涌” 是室内派对的俚语
[21:21] A “doof” is outside. “Doof”是户外的
[21:24] Surge because of the feeling you get from E,but “doof”? 汹涌是服用迷幻药后的感觉 但”Doof”?
[21:28] Doof,it’s the sound that the bass makes Doof是贝斯发出的声音
[21:32] when there are no walls to reverberate off of. 当四周空旷 没产生回音时
[21:35] – You know,”doof,doof,doof,doof.” – Yeah,I get it. – 然后”Doof Doof Doof Doof” – 嗯 我知道了
[21:51] Is that a text from your daughter? 你女儿的短信?
[21:55] Lindsey wants to visit a friend at USC. Lindsey想到南加州大学看望一个朋友
[21:57] I said no way,and she just won’t drop it. 我说没门 她就是不肯放弃
[22:02] She graduates this year,right? 她今年毕业是吧?
[22:06] Well,you’ll miss the fights some day. 你总有一天会怀恋和她争吵
[22:08] Yeah,I know. 嗯 我知道
[22:11] I even miss my son’s horrible techno music. 我甚至还怀念我儿子那恐怖的电子乐
[22:14] You’ve never talked about your son. 你从没谈起过你儿子
[22:19] Um,Jake. 嗯 Jake
[22:21] He just,uh,turned 21. 他刚满21岁
[22:25] Yeah,my ex got custody,but,uh,he was a handful, 由我前妻监护 但他很难搞
[22:28] so he ended up living with me for high school. 他高中时就不和我住一起了
[22:32] I always thought that I was… 我总以为是我…
[22:35] you know,better alone,you know? 你知道的 最好是一个人?
[22:39] But I miss having someone to come home to. 但我很怀恋能有人一起回家
[22:52] I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. 我并不是要让你为难
[22:58] Just wanted you to know. 只是想让你知道
[23:16] My uncle was obsessed with the smell of chocolate chip cookies. 我叔叔迷死了巧克力饼干的味道
[23:20] One day my aunt came home and found him with his head in the oven, 有天 我阿姨回家发现他头放在炉子里
[23:24] thought he was committing suicide. 还以为他要自杀呢
[23:25] She realized at that instant the secret to a happy marriage– 那一刻她发现幸福婚姻的秘密–
[23:31] fresh-baked cookies every day. 每天都有新鲜出炉的饼干
[23:34] You’re really kind of freaky,Doc. 你真是个怪人 博士
[23:37] Coming from you,I’ll take that as a compliment. 从你口中说出 我就当成恭维了
[23:39] You’re welcome. 别客气
[23:40] I found a contusion on her back 我在她背上发现一道挫伤
[23:44] and,uh,a couple of fractured ribs. 还有几根肋骨也断了
[23:47] It’s a partial shoe impression. 这是不完整的脚印
[23:48] David found a corresponding mark on her jacket. David在她外套上也找到相符的印痕
[23:52] No distinguishing features. 没什么明显特征
[23:55] Hmm. So,our victim was grabbed and then kicked. 那么说 凶手抓住死者 踢她
[23:59] Let me go! Oh. 放开我!
[24:04] That would explain the broken neck and the,uh,scalp lacerations. 这可以解释脖子断裂 头皮的裂伤
[24:10] Vascular birthmark shaped like a strawberry. 血管胎记像个草莓形状
[24:14] You know,in Arabic they’re calledWiham. 知道吗 在阿拉伯语里他们称为Wiham
[24:16] That translates to “wishes,” 是”希望”的意思
[24:18] and believed to be a sign of a mother’s unfulfilled dreams. 人们相信是母亲心愿未了的信号
[24:25] – Hey. – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨
[24:27] So,I just finished analyzing your victim’s SAE kit. Yeah? 我刚完成了被害人的强奸测试
[24:30] I found one plus spermatozoa,but no indication of trauma. 我发现了精子 但没有受伤迹象
[24:34] Okay. She had sex,but she wasn’t raped. 就是说她有做爱 但没被强奸
[24:36] – Right. – We know whose it is? – 是的 – 知道是谁吗?
[24:37] Yeah. It was an unknown male. 未知男性
[24:39] It wasn’t Pudder. 不是Pudder
[24:42] Is that the bra she was wearing when she died? 那是她死时穿的文胸?
[24:45] Yeah. 是的
[24:48] I don’t think Pudder took her panties. 我觉得Pudder没有拿走她的内裤
[24:50] Based on what? 什么理由?
[24:51] Based on the fact that I didn’t receive any black underwear 因为我从Pudder房间里
[24:53] like that with pink satin trim 没找到任何像这样带粉色缎花边的
[24:54] in any of the lingerie that was retrieved from Pudder’s room. 黑色文胸
[24:58] And…? 所以…?
[24:59] Okay,stay with me. 好 听我说
[25:01] That right there is an Amatore bra. 那是一件Amatore牌的文胸
[25:03] Now,it’s really nice,it’s really expensive, 质量出众但也很贵
[25:04] and if a woman buys a bra like that, 如果哪个女人买这样的内衣
[25:06] then one,she always buys the matching underwear, 那她肯定会买同款内裤
[25:08] and two,she wears them together as a set. 两件 穿起来就是一套
[25:10] It’s a thing. 就是这样
[25:12] Maybe it was in the wash. 也许内裤送洗了
[25:13] Yeah. No. She would never put underwear like that in a washing machine. 不会的 她绝不会把这种内衣 放在洗衣机里洗
[25:17] – Why not? – Just trust me. – 为什么不? – 信我就好
[25:19] I’m an expert. 我是专家
[25:27] So Bell just brought in more ice. Bell刚买了很多冰
[25:30] They’re probably bathing the condensate. 他们也许在洗浓缩物
[25:32] It’s the most dangerous part. 这是最危险的环节
[25:37] If I’m right,they just completed the Wacker 如果我没猜错 他们刚完成Wacker过程
[25:39] oxidation stage to keep the temperature down. 氧化阶段 保持低温
[25:43] The chemical reaction is exothermic, 这个化学反应产生热量
[25:46] it gives off a lot of heat. 会释放大量热能
[25:50] From this point on,they’ve got to keep the mixture 就这点看来 他们准备把混合物
[25:53] below 40 degrees Celsius at all times. 保持在40摄氏度以下
[25:56] Or what? It goes bad? 不然? 就会变质?
[25:58] No. 不
[26:00] It explodes. 会爆炸
[26:12] How you holding up? 现在感觉怎样?
[26:14] Finding that woman’s body was pretty intense. 刚看到那尸体时很紧张
[26:19] But… 但…
[26:21] You know,these bodies here are making that memory fade pretty fast. 这些肉体很快会冲淡那些记忆
[26:27] It’s all right,Archie.It gets easier. 没事的 Archie 很快就好了
[26:32] I’ve been going over Rose’s sales for the last 24 hours. 我在看Rose过去24小时出的货
[26:37] Quite an inventory. 数量庞大
[26:39] Let me tell you,this is one recession-proof industry. 我想说 这可是不会衰退的行业
[26:45] Enlarge and enhance this photo for me. 放大加清这张图
[26:47] – I want a look at her clavicle. – Yeah. – 让我看看她锁骨 – 好
[26:51] Our victim had a strawberry-shaped birthmark. 受害者有枚草莓形的胎记
[26:54] Thatis Sasha Katsaros. 这就是Sasha Katsaros
[26:57] Oh,I… I thought she worked at the hotel. 我…我以为她在酒店上班
[27:00] Apparently,she wasn’t making enough money at her day job. 明显日常工作挣不了多少钱
[27:05] I’ll see you guys tomorrow,okay? 明天见?
[27:07] Mr. Rose? Rose先生?
[27:10] There’s been a development in Sasha Katsaros’ case. Sasha Katsaros的案子有了新进展
[27:13] Oh,good news. 噢 真好
[27:15] You caught the guy. 你们抓到凶手了
[27:16] We’re circling him. 正在缩小范围
[27:18] Why didn’t you tell us that Sasha was one of your models? 你怎么不说Sasha是你的模特?
[27:21] Well,you didn’t ask. 你们没问
[27:23] You didn’t think that’s important in a murder investigation? 你不觉得这对谋杀调查很重要?
[27:27] Look,she,uh,made me promise. 是她 要我保证不说出去
[27:30] She loved her job here at the hotel. 她喜欢在酒店的工作
[27:32] That’s… that’s why she never did live modeling. 所以…她从来不做现场表演
[27:35] That’s her table,isn’t it? 那是她的展示板对吧?
[27:38] Yeah. 嗯
[27:40] My biggest seller. 我最畅销的产品
[27:41] Guys went crazy over her scent. 她的味道让人着迷
[27:46] You guys think my business is for undersexed husbands or losers who can’t get any? 你们肯定认为我的客户都是 能力不足或找不到女人的男人 对吧?
[27:52] Yeah,something like that,yeah. 差不多吧
[27:54] Well,I might have thought that,too,if I hadn’t met Sasha. 我本来也这样想 直到遇见Sasha
[27:57] You see,she was my inspiration for starting the business. 知道吗 她是我开店的灵感
[28:01] I fell in love with the way she smelled. 我爱上了她的味道
[28:03] Well,her killer liked her smell,too. 凶手也爱她的味道
[28:07] So much so that he took a pair of her panties as a souvenir. 所以把她内裤当纪念品拿走
[28:11] This is for you. 这是给你的
[28:13] There’s an officer outside who will escort you downtown. 外面有位警官会护送你去局里
[28:17] Yeah,we’re just going to sniff around,if you don’t mind. 我们打算到处闻闻 如果你不介意
[28:29] Sasha gave them to me yesterday. 这是Sasha昨天给我的
[28:31] Sasha,darling,they can’t get enough. Sasha 亲爱的 他们永不满足
[28:34] I need more product. 我还要些货
[28:36] Well,I can’t go home. I’m working. 我回不了家 在上班
[28:38] Well,what about the ones you’re wearing? 那你现在正穿着的呢?
[28:41] I could sell those as fresh. 可以当新货卖
[28:42] Get a premium. 高价出售
[28:58] Look,I swear I didn’t kill Sasha. I loved her. 我发誓我没杀Sasha 我爱她
[29:02] We’re going to need a sample of your DNA. 我们需要一份你的DNA样本
[29:04] You think I had sex with her? 你以为我和她做过?
[29:05] Did you? I would never have sex with Sasha. – 有吗? – 我绝不会和她做
[29:08] That’d be like scribbling on the Mona Lisa. 这就像是在蒙娜丽莎脸上涂鸦
[29:10] It would kill my business. 会将生意毁于一旦
[29:12] And these– turns out they’re worthless. 而这些– 就会一钱不值
[29:14] Yeah,well,they’re not yours anymore; they’re ours now. 这些不再是你的 归我们了
[29:16] Give them to me. 给我吧
[29:17] Sex changes a woman’s body chemistry, 性会改变女性分泌的化学成分
[29:20] which alters the fragrance. 也就改变了味道
[29:23] Look,she should’ve known better. 她应该知道的
[29:26] But the nose knows. 鼻子能闻出来
[29:31] No,no,no,no,l-listen to me. 不不不 听我说
[29:32] I don’t… no,no,I don’t care how big her boobs are. I… 我不… 不是 我不管她胸有多大…
[29:37] Oh,I’m so tired of white chicks. Um… 我只是对白种妞感到厌烦…
[29:39] Give me… give me an Asian chick. 那…给我个亚洲妞
[29:42] No,you know what? 不 我说?
[29:43] Make that two Asian chicks. 两个亚洲妞
[29:44] – I want… – No more hookers. – 我想… – 别招妓了
[29:46] We’ve got to finish. We only got three hours. 事还没做完 只剩三小时了
[29:48] Ev,you’ve got to relax. Ev 放松
[29:51] We’re the sole suppliers for this event. 这次我们是独家供货商
[29:53] We don’t deliver,they don’t roll. 我们不送货 他们就没得玩
[29:54] Dude,what’s going to happen if we’re five minutes late? 伙计 晚五分钟会死人吗?
[29:57] You on a suicide mission,Bell? 这事就是玩命 Bell?
[29:58] We ruin this guy’s surge,we’re dead. 毁了他们的好事 我们就得偿命
[30:00] – He won’t care how rich your daddy is. – Hey,no. – 他可不在乎你老爸多有钱 – 喂 不
[30:03] Hey,uh-uh. Don’t talk to me like that,okay? 别那样说我行不?
[30:05] You owe me. I’m the one that got us out of the mess in Tahoe,pal. 你欠我的 是我把你从塔霍湖的烂摊子里 解救出来
[30:08] – You’re the one that got us in the mess… – Oh,come on,no. – 是你招来的这些烂事… – 喂 别这样
[30:11] Don’t put that on me,all right? You cooked the beans. 别想怪在我头上 是你煮的豆子
[30:13] You’re the one that screwed up the ratio. 你搞砸了成分配比
[30:14] – Yeah,’cause you lied to me about what you put… – Shut up. – 啊 那是因为你谎称… – 闭嘴
[30:17] Shut up,Ev. Shut up,or I will shoot you. 闭嘴 Ev 闭嘴 不然我开枪了
[30:20] If that’s room service,I’m going to shoot you. 如果又是客房服务 我就杀了你
[30:23] Who’s at the door? 谁在门口?
[30:24] They are friends of mine. 是我朋友
[30:26] It is a private sale. 他们来私下交易
[30:28] Get rid of them. 让他们走
[30:29] I paid for the room,so just back off. 房费是我给的 你退开
[30:32] – Belly Bell!- Jilly-Jill.
[30:35] You are looking good. 你看起来真美
[30:37] How you doing,baby? 最近如何 宝贝?
[30:39] Who are you? You the BF? 你是谁? 她男朋友?
[30:41] We need a hook-up. 我们要买点货
[30:42] Well… 噢…
[30:44] She’s obviously trippin’ balls,so you’re out of luck. 她显然嗨过了头 你运气很背
[30:46] We’re,uh,we’y yet. 我们还没弄完
[30:49] I can feel your energy,Belly. 我能感觉到你心潮澎湃 Belly
[30:52] It’s,like,ice cream. 就像是 冰淇淋
[30:56] I love your soul. 爱死了你的灵魂
[30:59] Get off her,man. 放开她
[31:07] Oh,my God,this is amazing. 噢 天啊 真爽
[31:10] – Get up,Jill. – This is like the softest thing on Earth. – 起来 Jill – 这是全世界最柔软的东西了
[31:14] Now! 快起来!
[31:15] – Come on,Jill. – Hey! – 起来 Jill – 喂!
[31:18] You’re not going anywhere,except hell. 除了地狱 你哪儿也不能去
[31:22] All right,we got a possible 444 developing here. 注意 这里可能需要增援小组
[31:24] Entry team stand by. 先头小组待命
[31:32] Hey,buddy,you looking for these? 嗨 伙计 你是要这个?
[31:34] Yeah. 嗯
[31:35] But first I’m going to kill your boy here. 等我先杀了他
[31:37] Oh,you gotta know,I’m not going to let that happen. 你得知道 我不准这种事发生
[31:41] Besides,we start shooting,whole place goes boom. 而且 一旦开枪 这儿就爆炸
[31:47] Take them.On the house. 拿走 不收钱
[31:49] Ooh,I’ll take them. 我来拿
[31:50] Grab your lady and bounce. 带着你的女人出去
[31:53] Babe. 宝贝
[31:56] Do you guys want to come? 你们想来吗?
[31:57] Get out. 滚
[31:59] Or not. 还是算了
[32:07] Okay,stand down,stand down. 解除戒备 解除戒备
[32:09] As soon as you can,grab the male and female. 抓住那一男一女
[32:11] The guy’s armed. He’s got a revolver inside his jacket. 男的有枪 夹克里有把左轮
[32:13] Hold them until I get there. 扣留他们 等我过来
[32:15] We only got a couple more hours. Let’s go. 我们只有几小时了 走吧
[32:18] Hey,uh,you want me to send one of my guys up here,keep you company? 你想我派人上来 和你一起吗?
[32:23] I’m solid. 我准备充分
[32:24] I’ll leave the radio. 我把对讲机留下
[32:35] – Wendy. – Hmm? – 嗯?
[32:36] Here’s Lon Rose’s exemplar. 这是Lon Rose的样本
[32:38] I need you to compare it to the male contribution found in the victim’s SAE kit. 与性侵犯物证中的男性样本比对
[32:41] Okay. 好
[32:42] And… victim’s underwear. 还有…死者的内裤
[32:46] – I was right. – Yes. – 我说对了 – 是的
[32:47] You were. Thanks for the insight. 谢谢你的洞察力
[32:49] – Hey,Nick. – Yeah? – 嘿 Nick – 嗯?
[32:51] You’re going to want to see this. 来看看这个
[32:53] I was reviewing the victim’s key card history for you. 我正在看死者的门卡使用记录
[32:56] According to the hotel’s security card database, 根据酒店的安保门卡数据库
[32:59] somebody’s currently using it. 有人还在用这张卡
[33:01] That’s impossible.Sasha’s key card is still in evidence. 不可能 Sasha的门卡在证物箱里
[33:17] Let me see that thing. 我看看
[33:29] Didn’t see that coming. 没想到是这样
[33:43] Just wrapped up. 审完了
[33:45] We didn’t get anything from the boyfriend, 那男的没交代什么
[33:46] but we did get a location for the surge from the Etard girl,Jill. 但那个嗨过头的女孩Jill给了个 举办”汹涌”的地址
[33:50] It’s an abandoned building just west of Red Rock. 是红岩峡谷西面的一栋废弃建筑
[33:52] I’ve been to parties there. 我去过那里举办的派对
[33:54] Well,I used to be down with PLUR. 曾经赞同过PLUR(锐舞的精神)
[33:56] It’s an acronym for “Peace,Love,Unity,Respect.” 是”和平 爱 和谐 尊重”的首字母缩写
[33:59] It’s like the,uh,rave motto. 它就像锐舞的座右铭
[34:01] Anyways,it was a long time ago,but I know the scene. 不管怎么说 那都是久远往事了 但我清楚那种场景
[34:04] You pass your drug tests? 你通过毒品测试了?
[34:06] Of course. 当然了
[34:07] Consider yourself recruited. 想想你都是二度雇佣的
[34:09] Okay,the surveillance team that’s in place at the casino– 赌场里的监控小组–
[34:11] they’ll follow Everett and Bell when they leave. Everett和Bell离开时 他们负责跟踪
[34:13] I’ll keep the backup units at a distance. 我会在远处指挥后援小组
[34:15] Do you want to pick them up before they get to the party,or after they distribute? 你想在他们到派对前逮捕 还是他们卖掉毒品后?
[34:17] No,I want them for distribution to minors. 不 我要以向未成年人售毒的罪名 逮捕他们
[34:19] Give the DA something rock solid to deal with, 给地方检察官如山的铁证
[34:21] something they can’t skate on. All set? 不会让他们有机会脱罪的证据 都准备好了?
[34:23] I’ll head back upstairs. 我回楼上去
[34:29] Mr. Thomas. Thomas先生
[34:31] Oh,hey. 嗨
[34:32] Gentlemen,can I help you? 先生们 有什么需要帮忙的?
[34:34] Yeah,I hope so. 我希望有
[34:36] Sasha’s key card is still active. Sasha的门卡还在使用中
[34:39] What,you mean somebody’s using it? 什么 你是说有人还在用?
[34:41] Probably her killer. 很可能是杀她的凶手
[34:43] But,you see,the thing is we already found a card in her jacket. 不过 问题是我们早已在她外套里 找到一张门卡了
[34:50] May I see your key card,please? 能看看你的卡吗?
[34:52] Yes,absolutely. 好的 当然可以
[34:55] Uh,you know what? 哦 知道吗?
[34:57] I,uh,I think I left it at my desk. 我 呃 我想我把它忘在桌上了
[34:59] This is embarrassing. 真是不好意思
[35:00] – I’ll be right back. – No,no,no,no,no. – 我马上就回来 – 不 不 不
[35:05] We’ll just check your pockets right here. 我们就在这里检查你的口袋
[35:29] How do you explain that,Mr. Thomas? 这你如何解释 Thomas先生?
[35:31] Look,when I met Sasha,I knew she was special. 听着 当我遇到Sasha时 我就知道她很特别
[35:35] Hell,after the third date,I wanted to marry her. 约会过三次后 我就想娶她
[35:41] Then she booked that… that lingerie job. 可她接了那份…那份内衣的活
[35:44] It made me sick to think of her sharing herself with all those… 只要想到她和那些人一起分享她自己 我就感到恶心
[35:49] perverts. 那些变态们
[35:51] So we had it out,she promised to quit. 我们商量好了 她保证她会辞职
[35:57] – She lied. – Wait a minute. – 她说谎了 – 等等
[36:00] You’re going to choose a bunch of perverts over me? 你宁可放弃我 选择一群变态?
[36:02] They’re not perverts. 他们不是变态
[36:03] They’re fans– they’re my fans. 他们是崇拜者–是我的粉丝
[36:05] You shouldn’t be jealous. 你不该嫉妒的
[36:06] Are you kidding me here? 你开玩笑吗?
[36:07] Look,Finn,if you can’t accept my lifestyle,we’re over. 听着 Finn 如果你没法接受我的生活方式 我们就玩完了
[36:10] Wait,wait a minute.What is wrong with you?! 等等 你脑子有毛病吗?!
[36:20] You don’t know Sasha. You don’t understand. 你们不了解Sasha 你们不理解
[36:23] She was everything to me. 她就是我的一切
[36:25] I couldn’t live without her. 没有她 我无法活下去
[36:27] No,Mr. Thomas,you couldn’t let her live without you. 不 Thomas先生 你无法接受她的生活中没有你
[36:31] Let’s go. 我们走
[36:38] Are they finished? 他们完工了吗?
[36:39] They’ve been in the bathroom for over an hour. 他们在浴室待了一个多小时
[36:41] There’s no more ice coming in. 没有送更多的冰进来了
[36:42] It’s almost 10:00. 快到10点了
[36:43] – Here we go. – We’ve got movement. – 我们出发 – 有动静了
[36:46] Okay,let’s lay ’em out. 行了 把它们都平摊开来
[36:49] Final step in the process– brand your goods. 制药的最后一步–给产品贴上自己品牌
[37:27] All right,they’re leaving the room.Both suspects are armed. 他们离开房间了 2个嫌犯都携带武器
[37:29] Let me know when they hit the lobby. 等他们到大堂时通知我
[37:32] I’m going to need a uni with me when I disable and process the lab. 等会我卸下武装 处理现场时 需要个警官和我一起
[37:36] You’re looking at him. 你面前不就有一个嘛
[37:39] Suspects are at the valet. 嫌犯到了服务区
[37:41] Game on. Let’s not lose them. 游戏开始了 别跟丢了
[37:47] Suspects’ vehicle is leaving the front entrance, 嫌犯的车正驶离前门
[37:48] turning north on Las Vegas Boulevard. 朝北面的拉斯维加斯大道驶去
[37:50] I’m in the number one position. 我在一号位
[37:51] Units three and four,stand by to take over. 第三 四小组 准备继续跟踪
[37:56] Turning east on Flamingo. 转向东面Flamingo大道去了
[38:11] Well,there’s open chemicals and spilled chemicals– 这里到处是化学物品啊
[38:14] I don’t know what they are. 我都不知道它们是什么
[38:16] You’re not suited up,Lou. 你还没有穿上制服 Lou
[38:18] Stay in the living room. 待在起居室里
[38:20] Okay,I’ll search for finished product. 好的 我去搜查完成品
[38:22] Suspects are two blocks from the warehouse. 嫌犯离仓库只有两个街区了
[38:23] UC officers and Sanders are in position. 警员和Sanders已经就位
[39:01] We’ve got Sanders inside with three officers. Sanders和3名便衣警员一起进去了
[39:03] When I get a text,I’ll give the word. 我得到短信后 就发信号
[39:05] Black-and-whites move up,and standby units move in. 警员们先进去 后援小组往前移
[39:33] One for you,pretty lady… 给你一颗 漂亮女士…
[39:35] and for you. 也给你一颗
[40:11] How’s it going? 进展如何?
[40:16] Slow. 很缓慢
[40:26] Bell,let’s go,man. Bell 我们走吧 伙计
[40:28] – I’m good. – No,come on,let’s go. – 我真开心呢 – 不 来吧 我们走
[40:55] Hey,uh,can I get another roll? 嗨 我能再来一片吗?
[40:59] I lost the other one. 我那片掉了
[41:08] Thanks,man. 谢谢 老兄
[41:10] Don’t move. 别动
[41:12] Don’t even twitch,or this will be your last party. 抖都别想抖一下 要不这就是 你最后一场派对了
[41:15] Stay right there. 待着别动
[41:18] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[41:20] Let’s go,pal.The party’s over. 我们走 伙计 派对结束了
[41:22] What’s the 20 on Bell? Bell身上的那些呢?
[41:24] He was back there a minute ago,but he’s gone. 一分钟前他还在那里 可现在跑了
[41:35] Hey,they arrested Everett. 嗨 他们逮捕了Everett
[41:37] They’re still searching for Bell in the crowd. 他们仍在人群里搜寻Bell
[41:39] Almost done. 我快结束了
[41:40] The chemicals are sealed and secure,HazMat’s on their way, 化学物品都已包装妥当 危险品处理小组正在赶过来
[41:43] and we’ll need to pack up those suitcases and take them with us. 我们要整理好那些箱子带回去
[41:47] Okay,you got it. 明白了
[41:53] Adam 2-2,copy that. A2-2 收到
[41:55] We are currently in the back alleyway of the Diamond Dust. 我们正在Diamond Dust饭店后的小巷里
[42:00] No,dude,I snuck out a side door. 不 老兄 我是从边门溜走的
[42:04] Yeah. 是的
[42:05] No,the cop… the cops don’t… they don’t know where I am. 不 警察…警察不 不知道我在哪里
[42:07] I don’t know what happened to Ev. 我不知道Ev出了什么事
[42:11] Just… just come get me. 只是… 过来接我就好
[42:13] – Just-just come get me…- Confirm suspects are in custody. – 只是…过来接我就好 – 确定 嫌犯们已被拘留
[42:16] We do not have the second suspect in custody. 第二名嫌犯并没有被捕
[42:18] Repeat,we do not have the second suspect in custody. 重复 第二名嫌犯并没有被捕
[42:21] Copy that.Confirm that the suspect is still at large. 收到 确定嫌犯仍然在逃
[42:54] Any available units to Diamond Dust Hotel. 所有机动小组都赶去Diamond Dust饭店
[42:58] …1-2,yeah,stand by and we’ll check with the watch commander in your area. 1-2 原地待命 我们会和你们所在区域的 监视组长核对
[43:48] CSI Season 10 Episode 16 犯罪现场调查
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme