时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | **** | 这就是变得骇人的时候 |
[00:09] | use the bad guys are coming. | 这就是坏人将要来临 大家惊慌失措的时候 |
[00:14] | Wait,where’d you see this movie? | 等等 你在哪儿看的这电影? |
[00:17] | It’s not a movie,okay,it’s a book. | 不是电影 是书 |
[00:21] | But anyways,everybody is scared,except for one boy. | 总之 人人都魂不附体 除了一个男孩 |
[00:27] | He is the bravest one. | 他是最勇敢的 |
[00:37] | So can I go ahead and open it? | 我能打开它吗? |
[00:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:45] | Oh,Mom,this is exactly the one I wanted! | 妈妈 这正是我想要的 |
[00:49] | – Is that the good one? – Where did you get this? | – 就是这个吗? – 你从哪儿弄到的? |
[00:53] | Oh,my gosh. | 天啊 |
[00:56] | – Come here. – Stop. | – 来 – 别 |
[00:58] | This is the best mom in the world. | 这是世界上最棒的妈妈 |
[01:00] | Ah,I love you,baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[01:02] | – Love you,too. – I have legal proof now. | – 我也爱你 – 现在我有合法证明了 |
[01:04] | I’m the best mom. | 我是最棒的妈妈 |
[01:42] | At 6:47 a.m.,an anonymous phone call was made from a pay phone on the I-15 by an adult male. | 早上6点47分 一名成年男子 在I15公路的电话亭打来匿名电话 |
[01:49] | The caller said he drove by and saw the body. | 说他驾车路过时看见了尸体 |
[01:52] | Sunrise was at 6:54 a.m. this morning. | 今早日出是6点54分 |
[01:55] | Would have been too dark for even an eagle-eyed passerby to spot the body from that distance. | 即便目光犀利如鹰眼 也无法从这么远发现尸体 |
[01:59] | Have one of your guys dust that pay phone for prints.We might get something off it. | 叫人去电话亭采集指纹 可能会有收获 |
[02:03] | I’m gonna check with missing persons.Good luck. | 我去查下失踪人口 祝好运 |
[02:04] | Yeah,I’ll handle it.Thanks,Jim. | 好的 交给我 谢谢 Jim |
[02:06] | Morning,Doc. | 早 医生 |
[02:07] | – Nick. – What’s going on? | – 什么状况? |
[02:09] | Well,he’s been dead about four to eight hours based on liver temp. | 根据肝温 他已死亡4到8小时 |
[02:13] | Depressed skull fracture with a laceration to the overlying scalp. | 头骨破裂 头皮上有撕裂伤口 |
[02:17] | C.O.D. is most likely contusion of the brain and a subdural hemorrhage. | 死因极可能是大脑撞伤及硬膜下出血 |
[02:23] | The breadth of the depression suggests impact with a wide,flat surface. | 凹陷度说明撞击物表面宽平 |
[02:28] | A wound like that with no blood pool? | 那样的伤口却没有血泊? |
[02:30] | Nope.A body dump. | – 没有 – 是弃尸 |
[02:40] | Dried blood underneath his fingernails. | 指甲里有干燥血迹 |
[02:42] | I’ll bag his hands,preserve any evidence for transport. | 我把他手包起来 在运送中保护证据 |
[02:46] | – Okay,if I check his pockets? – Go for it. | – 我能翻翻他的兜吗? – 随意 |
[02:55] | Compass,pocket knife. | 指南针 折叠刀 |
[03:00] | Music. | |
[03:04] | Food rations. | 定量食物 |
[03:06] | Possible runaway. | 可能是离家出走 |
[03:11] | A flashlight with “East Las Vegas High School” on it. | 手电筒上写着”东维加斯高中” |
[03:15] | Well,if he was a student,he had to be at least 14 years old. | 如果他是学生 至少该有14岁了 |
[03:18] | He’s kind of small for that age. | 他看上去比那年纪小 |
[03:21] | I’ll get a photo over to the school. | 我会把照片发到学校 |
[03:24] | You know,I was really small when I was 14. | 你知道 我14岁时也很小 |
[03:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[03:27] | Made me ambitious. | 使得我雄心勃勃 |
[03:29] | So what did you want to be when you were 14? | 你14岁时最想要什么呢? |
[03:33] | Probably the same thing he most wanted to be– | 可能跟他最想要的一样 |
[03:37] | fifteen. | 快点长到15岁 |
[04:07] | CSI Season10Episode 15 | 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:25] | When was the last time you saw your son? | 你最后一次见到儿子是什么时候? |
[04:29] | I didn’t even look in Will’s room last night when I got home from work. | 我昨晚下班回家没去看Will的房里 |
[04:34] | Didn’t check on him. | 没看他在不在 |
[04:37] | And when did you get home? | 你什么时候回的家? |
[04:40] | Uh,club closed at 2:00. | 俱乐部2点打烊 |
[04:42] | Cashed out,divided up my tips with the other waitresses. | 结账 跟其他服务员分了小费 |
[04:45] | It was– it was about 3:00. | 大概3点到家 |
[04:48] | I thought I was letting him sleep in this morning,till I got the call. | 我以为他早上在睡懒觉 直到接到电话 |
[04:53] | Ms. Sutter,do you have any idea where he might have been going last night? | Sutter女士 你知道他昨晚可能去了哪? |
[04:56] | Who he might have been with? | 可能跟谁在一起吗? |
[04:58] | He knows not to open the door for anyone,or-or leave without calling me. | 他知道不给陌生人开门 或者离家前要告诉我 |
[05:04] | A million times we’ve gone over it. | 我对他说了千万遍 |
[05:08] | – And where’s his father? – He’s not in Will’s life. | – 他父亲在哪儿? – 他不属于Will的生活 |
[05:11] | Do you know if Will had tried to contact him? | Will是否联系过他? |
[05:13] | Because a boy Will’s age starting to think about growing up,manhood– | Will这个年纪的男孩 开始考虑如何长大 成为男子汉 |
[05:21] | sometimes they seek out a mentor. | 有时会寻找一位导师 |
[05:23] | Will’s father is no mentor. | Will的父亲不是导师 |
[05:25] | He’s hardly a man. | 他甚至算不上男人 |
[05:28] | I will still need to be in touch with him. | 我还是得与他取得联系 |
[05:31] | His name’s Billy Melvoy. | 他叫Billy Melvoy |
[05:33] | Your line of work– you’re more likely to bump into him than I will. | 你们这一行 比我更容易撞见他 |
[05:36] | What about Will’s friends? | Will的朋友呢? |
[05:38] | Were any of them driving yet? | 他们有谁开车吗? |
[05:40] | No.No,he’s– he’s got two best friends. | 没有 他有两个好友 |
[05:43] | They’re 14,too. | 也都14岁 |
[05:45] | Mason and Steve. | Mason和Steve |
[05:47] | They live down the street. | 他们就住在这条街上 |
[05:49] | They’ve all grown up together. | 他们一起长大 |
[05:51] | So they spent a lot of time with Will? | 就是说他们经常跟Will在一起? |
[05:54] | More than I ever got to. | 比我跟他一起的时间都多 |
[06:53] | Found a small crack in the front window,but no prints. | 前窗上有个小裂痕 但没指纹 |
[06:56] | Other than that,the perimeter’s clean.No sign of forced entry. | 除此之外 周边正常 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[07:00] | That’s not surprising when you consider how much equipment Will had in his pockets. | 想想Will兜里有多少工具就不奇怪了 |
[07:04] | It’s clear he wasn’t dragged out of his bed in the middle of the night. | 显然他不是半夜被从床上掳走 |
[07:07] | He was prepared for something. | 他为某事做好了准备 |
[07:09] | He’s got the whole universe and all of human history here. | 他这儿囊括了整个宇宙和全部人类史 |
[07:14] | So what was he out in search of? | 那他出去是寻找什么? |
[07:16] | Or… what was he running away from? | 或者 他在逃避什么? |
[07:19] | Right. | 对 |
[07:27] | Got his recent online activity here. | 这儿有他最近的线上活动 |
[07:31] | E-mail,encyclopedia,some comic book site. | E-mail 百科全书 一些漫画网站 |
[07:36] | Open this one,please. | 麻烦打开这个 |
[07:40] | Article of tribal coming-of-age rituals. | 部落成人仪式的文章 |
[07:43] | “Only through a solitary “and trying journey into a literal “or metaphysical wilderness, | “只有独自经历过真实或精神意义上的 荒野之旅程 |
[07:47] | “can a young boy gain new acceptance “as a man amongst the members of his tribe or village. | “男孩才能在他的部落或村庄中 被承认为男人” |
[07:56] | – You must be Mason Ward. – Yeah. | – 你就是Mason Ward了 – 是的 |
[07:57] | Yeah,hi,I’m Nick Stokes.I’m with the crime lab. | 你好 我是Nick Stokes 我是刑侦实验室的 |
[08:00] | I’m going to be asking you a few questions.Go ahead and have a seat. | 我要问你几个问题 坐吧 |
[08:02] | – Okay. – Now do you want a soda or something to eat before we get started? | – 好的 – 开始前来点饮料还是吃的? |
[08:04] | Nah.The vending machines here suck. | 不要了 这的自动售货机不好使 |
[08:07] | Yeah,yeah,I’d have to agree with that. | 是啊是啊 我同意 |
[08:10] | Now how do you know something like that?You come here often? | 你怎么知道这个 你经常来这? |
[08:12] | My dad’s a cop.I’ve been around. | 我爸是个警察 我来过这 |
[08:14] | Oh,okay. | 哦 好 |
[08:16] | Then you know how important it is that you help me figure out what happened to your friend last night. | 那你也该知道 帮我查出你朋友昨晚 出了什么事很重要吧 |
[08:20] | Right. | 知道 |
[08:22] | Will wasn’t really my friend anymore. | Will不再是我的朋友了 |
[08:27] | Steve,Will’s mom said that you and Mason are Will’s best friends. | Seteve Will的妈妈说 你和Mason是他最好的朋友 |
[08:31] | Yeah,we were. | 嗯 曾经是 |
[08:33] | – It’s just different now. – How so? | – 现在不是了 – 怎么回事? |
[08:36] | Will would still ask us to,like,ride bikes or look for lizards in the park,but we’re not into that anymore. | Will还是会约我们骑自行车 或去公园找蜥蜴 但我们不喜欢这些了 |
[08:46] | What are you into now? | 那你们喜欢什么? |
[08:48] | Girls.You know,getting serious about working out. | 女孩子 我们开始认真追女孩子了 |
[08:50] | And,you know,other stuff. | 还有 其他事情 |
[08:55] | Do you have any idea what might have happened to him last night? | 你知不知道昨晚他出了什么事? |
[09:00] | No clue. | 一点都猜不出 |
[09:02] | When was the last time that you saw Will? | 你上次见到Will是什么时候? |
[09:04] | I saw him yesterday at school,but that’s it. | 我昨天在学校见到他 仅此而已 |
[09:06] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他说话了吗? |
[09:09] | No. | 没说 |
[09:12] | Steve,you don’t look so good.Are you feeling okay? | Steve 你看起来不太好 感觉还好吧? |
[09:14] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[09:18] | Look,I know what you mean about moving on to other things. | 我明白你的意思 你们开始喜欢其他东西 |
[09:23] | When I was your age,I couldn’t get there quick enough. | 当我象你这么大时 我的兴趣转移没那么快 |
[09:27] | I started to wish there was some magic potion I could swallow to make myself older,cooler. | 我希望有什么魔法药水 好让我喝了后长大些 更酷些 |
[09:35] | Turned out there was. | 结果确实有那种药水 |
[09:37] | The downside was,the next day,I would feel awful. | 副作用是 第二天我会觉得很难受 |
[09:41] | My mouth would be dry,my head would be pounding and I could just smell this… | 口干舌燥 头晕脑涨 只闻得到… |
[09:46] | sweet sugary poison seeping out of my pores. | 甜蜜的毒药从我的毛孔渗出来 |
[09:54] | You’re a tequila man,huh,Steve? | 你喝了龙舌兰酒吧 Steve? |
[09:57] | There were two different fibers found on Will Sutter. | 在Will Sutter身上 发现了两种不同的纤维 |
[09:59] | This one’s a standard trilobal nylon polypropylene fiber. | 其中一个是标准的三叶形 尼龙聚丙烯纤维 |
[10:03] | Widely used in the manufacture of upholstered furniture and bedding. | 广泛用于制造软垫家具和床上用品 |
[10:08] | This other fiber that Nick found on the boy,is significantly more specific. | Nick发现的另一种纤维 更特别些 |
[10:13] | It’s an 80-20 rayon-nylon with an emerald hue,used,as far as my research shows, | 是祖母绿色调的人造丝和尼龙混纺 据我的研究表明 |
[10:19] | exclusively to carpet 1970’s green Cadillacs. | 专门用在70年产绿色凯迪拉克的地毯上 |
[10:23] | Not a popular seller. | 并非流行的车型 |
[10:25] | And in addition to carpeting the interior,this same material was also used to line the vehicle’s trunk. | 除了地毯内饰以外 同种材料还铺于汽车后备厢 |
[10:35] | You know,I read something a while back. | 我先前看了些资料 |
[10:37] | Said that the distance from home that the average parent would allow their nine-year-old to wander | 说一般父母允许9岁孩子的离家距离 |
[10:42] | had shrunk to a tenth of what it was when I was a kid. | 已缩小到我那么大时的十分之一 |
[10:46] | The world’s a scarier place,that’s for sure. | 世界越来越让人害怕 这是肯定的 |
[10:48] | Oh,I was terrified back then. | 哦 我那会很害怕 |
[10:52] | But a boy who ventures out thinking the world isn’t a place to hide from,shouldn’t be proven wrong. | 但对一个爱冒险 不爱躲开世界的孩子 我们不该证明他错了 |
[11:02] | Will Sutter was exchanging emails with someone screen-named “BlackChipCraig. | Will Sutter跟一个网名叫 “BlackChipCraig”的有邮件往来 |
[11:07] | ” Correspondence was mostly about historic sites,ghost towns,old mines. | 内容主要关于古迹 鬼城和旧矿井 |
[11:11] | So,one day… | 所以 某一天… |
[11:14] | **** | 这个月去看个这种地方怎样? 打开附件看看我说的 BlackCrip建议去看看 其中的一个旧矿井 |
[11:14] | BlackChip suggests they go check out one of the old mines. | 这个月去看个这种地方怎样? 打开附件看看我说的 BlackCrip建议去看看 其中的一个旧矿井 |
[11:18] | Sounds like innocent geek fun. | 听起来象是无害的怪人乐趣 |
[11:20] | Except… a check of BlackChip’s static I.P. address | 只是…查了BlackChip的静态IP地址 |
[11:24] | and a quick Web search reveal him to be Craig Lifford, | 再通过网络搜索 发现他叫Craig Lifford |
[11:29] | 40-year-old librarian from Henderson. | 来自Henderson的49岁图书管理员 |
[11:32] | So a 40-year-old man invites a 14-year-old boy to a secluded location. | 49岁的男人邀请一个14岁男孩 去偏僻的地方 |
[11:36] | Could be more than just innocent geek fun. | 可就不止是无害的怪人乐趣了 |
[11:44] | Mr. Lifford. | Lifford先生 |
[11:47] | I see you’re a history buff.You like old things– vintage clothes,vintage cars. | 看得出你是个历史爱好者 喜欢旧东西–旧款衣服 老爷车 |
[11:52] | Well,I-I drive a hybrid,but… What is this about? | 我…我开的是混合动力车(新型车) 但…这有什么关系吗? |
[11:57] | Can you tell me how you got the scratches on your left wrist? | 说说你左腕上的抓痕是怎么回事吧? |
[12:02] | Um,yeah.I have aew kitten. | 呃 我新养了只小猫 |
[12:04] | A new kitten? | 新养了只小猫? |
[12:06] | So you like some newer things,younger things. | 看来你也喜欢更新 更年轻些的东西 |
[12:10] | Should I have a lawyer here? | 我应该有个律师吧? |
[12:11] | Younger things like,um,Will Sutter. | 更年轻的 就象 Will Sutter |
[12:15] | The young man you invited on a trip to the Crowley Silver Mine.Remember him? | 你邀请一起去Crowley Silver矿井 的年轻人 不记得了? |
[12:19] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[12:21] | Whathe hell is this? | 这究竟怎么回事? |
[12:26] | – No. No,no,no,no,no – Yes. | – 不 不不不不不 – 是的 |
[12:28] | I-I work in a library. | 我在图书馆工作 |
[12:31] | Among children. | 身边都是孩子 |
[12:32] | This has been my life’s passion. | 这一直是我人生的激情所在 |
[12:34] | And if someone g in that boy’s ear and egged him into thinking | 如果有人向那孩子灌输 挑唆他认为 |
[12:38] | that my communication with him was something that it was not… | 我和他之间的联系是不那么… |
[12:41] | Tell me about what happened between you and Will. | 跟我说说你和那孩子之间发生的事 |
[12:44] | Um,we met online,um,in a forum on a history Web site. | 我们在一个历史论坛上遇到 |
[12:50] | His intellect,his-his bearing– I assumed he was an adult. | 他的智慧 他的谈吐风度 都让我以为他是个成年人 |
[12:54] | When I found out that he was a young man… | 当我发现他是个小孩时… |
[12:56] | You continued to contact him. | 你还是和他保持联系 |
[12:57] | About Nevada mining history! | 我们谈的是内华达州的矿井历史! |
[13:00] | I suggested a few historic sites that his parents should take him to. | 我建议了几个他父母应带他去的古迹 |
[13:04] | When he explained that he could not,that that was not possible,I guess,yeah,-I volunteered– | 当他解释他去不了 不可能去时 我想 没错 我自愿– |
[13:10] | forgetting for one moment the implicit nefariousness of an adult male taking a young | 那一瞬间我忘了 一个成年男性 带上一个有强烈学术好奇心的男孩 |
[13:16] | b’s academic curiosity seriously. | 这其中所隐含的邪恶暗示 |
[13:19] | But we didn’t go to the mine I never met him. | 但我们没去那矿井 我从来没见到他 |
[13:21] | I didn’t even know his last name. | 我甚至不知道他姓什么 |
[13:24] | I need to take a sample of your DNA. | 我需要提取你的DNA样本 |
[13:27] | – Absolutely. – Open your mouth,please. | – 当然可以 – 请张开你的嘴 |
[13:32] | So is Will really claiming that something happened? | 这么说Will当真声称发生了些事情? |
[13:35] | Mr. Lifford,Will is dead. | Lifford先生 Will死了 |
[13:50] | I got your text.Whatxactly am I not gonna believe? | 收到你的短信了 究竟有什么是我不敢相信的? |
[13:53] | That blood that was under Will Sutter’s nails was a hit to somebody already in CODIS. | Will Sutter指缝里的血迹 CODIS系统中有匹配的 |
[13:57] | One of Sara’s old cases. | 是Sara以前的一个老案子 |
[13:59] | And,before you look at this,I promise you,I triple-checked this; it’s absolutely accurate. | 在你看之前 我保证已检查了3次 这绝对是精确的 |
[14:03] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好的 – 好吧 |
[14:10] | – *** – I know. | – 我知道 |
[14:12] | I don’t know what to tell you.It’s impossible,but it’s true. | 我不知道怎么告诉你 这不可能 但确实是真的 |
[14:16] | Yeah,but he’s been in prison forhe last… Two and a half years. | – 是啊 但他在监狱里呆了… – 两年半 |
[14:20] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[14:23] | So how does his blood end up undethe nails of a dead kid? | 那他的血是怎么跑到死去孩子的 指缝里的? |
[14:28] | nce the morning of January 1,2006,when his we Samantha was found murdered in their home, | 从2006年1月1日早晨 他妻子Samantha被发现死于家中开始 |
[14:37] | I have stood by my client Simon Rose. | 我始终支持我的委托人Simon Rose |
[14:41] | I was at his side while he grieved over his loss,while he endured trial, | 当他一面承受着丧妻之痛 一面接受着庭审 流审与复审 |
[14:46] | mirial and the retrial that wrongfully convicted him of a crime he did not commit. | 最终错误地让他为一场未犯的罪受罚时 我一直站在他身旁 |
[14:54] | My belief in Simon Rose has never faltered. | 我对Simon Rose的信任从未动摇过 |
[14:58] | And this morning’s development has ndicated my belief. | 而今早的案情进展 让我更坚定了自己的想法 |
[15:02] | The discovery of this blood under the dead child’s nails is evidence | 死去孩子的指甲里发现的血迹 |
[15:06] | that there is someone in Las Vegas– | 证明在拉斯维加斯还有人– |
[15:08] | Tha ild murderer–his blood who has the same DNA profile as my incarceratedbut innoc. | 儿童杀手–的DNA与我无罪的 在押委托人Simon Rose的一模一样 |
[15:16] | Mr. Rose must beeleased and the real murderer of both | Rose先生应被立即释放 |
[15:21] | Will Sutter and Samantha Rose brought to justice. | 而杀害了Will Sutter和Samantha Rose 的真凶应被捕送交审判 |
[15:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[15:31] | This is Simon Rose’s bloo all over his wife. | Simon Rose的妻子身上到处是他的血 |
[15:34] | He choked her to death,left her on the kihen floor, | 他把她掐死并扔在厨房地上 |
[15:36] | and then claimed to havbeen stairs asleep when she was attacked. | 然后声称妻子遇袭时 他正在楼上睡觉 |
[15:40] | Well,if he choked her then how did his blood wind up on her? | 如果她是被掐死的 他的血怎会溅上去? |
[15:44] | Well,because for once,she fought back. | 因为她中途反抗了一下 |
[15:48] | She broke his nose scratched his face.She couldn’t stop him. | 打断了他的鼻梁 抓了他的脸 但没法阻止他 |
[15:51] | And I guarantee that he took her halfway there a dozen times before. | 我打赌他以前也干过不少这样的事 |
[15:55] | And there were poli call-outs for domestic but no coictions. | 之前也因家庭暴力报过几次警 但都没定罪 |
[15:58] | The house told the story. | 房子诉说了一切 |
[16:00] | Punched-inalls covered up with paintings. | 墙壁砸破处用画掩盖 |
[16:02] | Broken vases glued back together. | 重新粘好的花瓶 |
[16:05] | He’s rich and handsome,he always got away with it,and he almt got away wi killing her,too. | 他有钱又帅 总是能搞定这一切 也差点逃脱了谋杀罪 |
[16:09] | The mistrial? | 流审是怎么回事? |
[16:10] | The prosecution had a slam dungoing,but there was juror miscondu. | 审判本来进行顺利 但后来发生了 陪审员行为不当的事 |
[16:13] | Couple of weeks into the tal,two jurors got their hands on a bottle of gin and got tanked at nch. | 庭审进行几周后 两名陪审员 午饭时喝杜松子酒醉了 |
[16:19] | Other jurors said that they saw one of Lynn Stecker’s associates bringi the booze to them. | 其他成员说是Lynn Stecker的合伙人 把他们灌醉的 |
[16:23] | Yeah,but nobody can prove that. | 但没人能证明 |
[16:24] | – They have tried everythingates brinto get this guy off,. – and they’re sti trying. | 他们想尽办法让这人摆脱牢狱之灾 到现在也没放弃 |
[16:28] | By planting blood under a dead kid’s nails? | 还把他的血故意放进死去孩子的指甲里? |
[16:30] | I got to say,I wouldn’t put it past them. | 我得说 就算真是他们干的 我也不惊讶 |
[16:32] | Okay.So,where did Rose’s blood come from? | 好吧 那Rose的血从何而来? |
[16:36] | There were no preservatives in the sample, | 样本里没有防腐剂 |
[16:38] | which means it wasn’t blood drawn from Rose and stored in a blood bank. | 说明这不是从他身上抽取后 存放在血库里的 |
[16:42] | If Rose did plan this,he could have had blood drawn and stored without preservative before gng to prison. | 如果Rose计划了这一切 他很可能坐牢前 就抽血保存 且不加防腐剂 |
[16:48] | We’re only dealing with a minute amount. | 我们手上的血样只有一丁点儿 |
[16:50] | He could’ve snuck some blood out of prison a mail or a bribed guard. | 他完全可能通过邮件或贿赂狱警 偷偷把血送出监狱 |
[16:54] | Be tough to track that oneown. | 这可不好追踪 |
[16:56] | Well,if Rose cut himself to draw blood,might still hava wound. | 如果Rose真把自己切了口子取血 那他身上应该还有伤口 |
[17:00] | I’d like to examine him. | 我想检查他 |
[17:02] | long as you’re just looking and not questioning,heoesn’t have a right to an attorney. | 只要你只看不问 他就不能要求律师在场 |
[17:05] | So make that happen. | 就这样 |
[17:07] | Any other possible sources fothe blood? | 还有没有另外可能的来源? |
[17:09] | Samantha’s dress with Rose’s blood on it. | Samantha的裙子上有Rose的血 |
[17:12] | It’s in permanent storage at the Central Evidence Vault. | 在证据保管中心 |
[17:15] | Greg and I will don’t the three look at something else. | 那你们三个就行动 Greg和我去找点别的 |
[17:21] | A boy was killed.Simon se didn’t do it We need to find out who did. | 男孩被杀 如Simon Rose不是凶手 我们就得找出真凶来 |
[17:27] | Jim,at this firm,we are the Lakers,nothe Globetrotters. | Jim 在这儿 我们是湖人队 不是哈林篮球队 (后者以花式杂耍篮球闻名) |
[17:31] | We do’t rely on tricks. | 我们可不指望玩诡计 |
[17:33] | Oh,I’ve seen you pass the ball behindour back que a few times over the years,Lynn. | 但过去几年我还是发现 你在我们背后传过几次球 Lynn |
[17:36] | We’ve been pressing to get an appeal for nearly two years. | 为了上诉我们争取了两年 |
[17:40] | This morning’s discovery willerely serve as one more piece to present in the evidentiary hearing– | 今早的发现只不过是为听证会 多加了点材料– |
[17:46] | a chance to get real justice for my client. | 一个让我委托人看到正义的机会 |
[17:48] | This morning’s discovery? | 今早的发现? |
[17:49] | We’re talking about a dead bo Don’t give me justice for yourlient; don’t give me that. | 我们在说死去的男孩 别说什么委托人的正义 别给我说那些 |
[17:53] | Samantha Rose was covered in your client’s blood. | Samantha Rose满身都是你委托人的血 |
[17:55] | Funny how that works. | 真奇怪这理论还有说服力 |
[17:57] | I argue in trial that one ‘s could easily have drugged | 我在审判中竭力宣称 Rose先生的仇人们能轻易地 |
[18:03] | and wounded Mr.Rose, | 给他下毒并打伤他 |
[18:05] | killed his wife and then planted Mr.Rose’s blood on his wife, | 杀了他妻子 然后把他的血弄上去 |
[18:09] | d the prosecution,the media,treat that theory like it was a joke. | 而控方和媒体却当这种推测是笑话 |
[18:13] | And yet,in this new case,some vast blood-plant conspiracy is the only viable explanation. | 而且 这次的新案中 只有这种 栽赃血迹的阴谋论才是唯一解释 |
[18:20] | Fitting that it should be blood we’re talking about, | 只有我们正在谈论的血才符合 |
[18:22] | – becausisn’t the stuff supposed ron-y?- That’s cute,Lynn. | – 这说法听来难道不是 有点讽刺? – 有意思 Lynn |
[18:28] | But I’m lling you,anI want you to hear this. | 但我告诉你 你听着 |
[18:30] | If you know anything about this dead boy or the manipulation of evidence, | 如果你知道关于死去男孩的事 或是谁在操纵证据 |
[18:35] | you have a lot more to loses it get old,*** | 你失去的不仅仅只是上诉 |
[18:39] | ***Jim?Being sent as the sheriff’s messenger? | 不觉得老套吗 Jim? 一直当治安官的传话筒? |
[18:44] | Beuse when you’re ready to join a new team,you call me. | 当你想要跳槽时 给我电话 |
[18:48] | Yeah,I know a lot of guys who worked P.I. for you. | 我知道你手下很多私家侦探 |
[18:50] | Financially,it’s great. | 经济上来说很好 |
[18:53] | Ethically,it’s not soreat. | 道德上来说就不怎么好了 |
[18:55] | By the way,your theory’s flawed. | 顺便说下 你的说法也有缺陷 |
[18:57] | If someone wanted to plant blood they could do it in any crime scene. | 如果真有人想伪造证据 任何一个犯罪现场都可以 |
[19:01] | What kind of a monster would kill a kid to accomplish that? | 哪种怪物才会杀掉孩子达成目的? |
[19:06] | The same kind of monster who couldn’t just divorce Samantha Rose. | 与死不肯和Samantha Rose离婚的怪物 同属一类 |
[19:15] | W-When Re got off that fst time round on that mistrial, | 我记得你 Rose案的流审 |
[19:22] | must have driven you nuts. | 肯定让你抓狂了吧 |
[19:24] | Drove me toward some brochureabout Costa Rica. | 直接把我送去了旅游手册上 介绍的哥斯达黎加 |
[19:27] | You’re smartto get away like th. | 那样做很聪明 |
[19:29] | ‘Cause I remember,when I was wearing that vest,I always told myself I’d dohe same. | 因为当我也穿这身制服时 我总告诉自己也要这样 |
[19:34] | Little fishing lodge,Ely,Minnesota. | 去明尼苏达州钓鱼 |
[19:38] | Clear all of it out. | 彻底摆脱这一切 |
[19:40] | But… just didn’t happen that way. | 但…从没实现过 |
[19:43] | – You ever get out of town now,George – Oh,nah. | – 你现在更出不去了 George – 噢 |
[19:46] | This-this here,this is my castl Let me see here. | 这儿就是我的城堡 我找找 |
[19:51] | Samantha Rose. | |
[19:55] | When was the lastime this evidence was taken out by the defense for independent examination? | 这些证据最后一次被拿去做独立检验 是什么时候? |
[20:00] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[20:02] | November 4,2006.Returned two days later. | 2006年11月4日 两天后归还 |
[20:06] | Right before the trial started. | 就在审判开始前 |
[20:08] | aled,signed and dated by yours truly. | 密封 签字并按时归还 |
[20:12] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 给 – 谢谢 |
[20:41] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好的 – 嗯 |
[20:50] | I’m going to need to see Simon Rose’s visitation records. | 我想看看Simon Rose的访客记录 |
[20:54] | Yes,ir. | 遵命 |
[20:55] | And I’d also like to speak with his cell mate. | 我还想和他室友谈谈 |
[20:57] | Well,his ce mate was paroled three days ago. | 他室友三天前假释出狱了 |
[20:59] | – But I can get you his P.O.’s contact fo.p – All right. | – 但我能给你假释官的联系方式 – 好 |
[21:02] | – You Ray Langston? – Yes. | – 你是Ray Langston? – 嗯 |
[21:08] | Na Haskell says hello. | Na Haskell向你问好 |
[21:11] | Trustee!Get back to work! | Trustee! 快点工作! |
[21:20] | Step to the center of the cel | 站到狱室中间去 |
[21:23] | Hello,Mr.Rose. My name is Ray Langston,I work with the ime lab, | 你好 Rose先生 我是Ray Langston 在犯罪实验室工作 |
[21:26] | and I’m here to examine you today. | 今天我是来给你做检查的 |
[21:29] | Notice you have a cut ere on your neck. | 我注意到你的脖子上有伤痕 |
[21:31] | Can’t help but breed a few enemies in he. | 这儿总会有敌人 |
[21:34] | You just hope that they come at you with spoons not knives. | 你该感谢他们用的是勺而不是刀 |
[21:37] | Breakfast,couple days ago. | 几天前的早餐时 |
[21:40] | Infirmary already shot photos,documented the wound,wrotup a report. | 医务室已经照了相 书面验伤证明并提交了报告 |
[21:45] | Take your sht off,please. | 请脱下衣服 |
[21:50] | know how you guys are feeling. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[21:54] | Wake up one day and everything’s upsi down. | 有天醒来时一切都颠倒了 |
[21:58] | Suddenly,what you know to be impossible is the only thing anyone else will believe, | 突然间你绝不相信的事 在他人看来却是唯一可信的 |
[22:02] | because it’s written in blood. | 因为血迹已证明了一切 |
[22:04] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[22:07] | You know,when I was framed… **** | 当我被陷害后…我一直告诉自己 |
[22:12] | if everything could be upended in one morning like that,… | 如果一切都能像那天清晨一样颠倒… |
[22:15] | maybe someday I’ll wake another day and everything gets flipped back the way it should be just asuddenly. | 或许有天早上我醒来时 事情又会突然回到正轨 |
[22:23] | It took a thousand morngs for that to finally happen,Doctor. | 为了这一天 已过去了一千个清晨 |
[22:26] | I wodn’t count on that if I were you. | 我要是你就不会去数 |
[22:28] | Noshut up and drop your pants. | 现在闭嘴脱下裤子 |
[22:32] | What sort of physical evidence do you guys have? | 你们有哪种物证? |
[22:34] | Anything,uh,interestin from the dump site? | 什么都行 从弃尸现场找到的? |
[22:36] | Well,we’re working on it. | 我们还在努力 |
[22:38] | Well,what about that pay phone where the guy phoned it in? | 公共话亭呢 就是那人打电话的那个? |
[22:40] | Sometimes you luck out with a camera,fingerprints… Sorry. | 有时候运气特好 能找到摄像头 指纹…抱歉 |
[22:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:47] | You still have the instincts,huh,George? | 你的直觉依然还在 是吧 George? |
[22:50] | Take care of yourself,okay? | 自己小心 嗯? |
[22:52] | – You,too. Good to see you. | – You,too. – 你也是 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[22:59] | – George? – Hmm? | – 嗯? |
[23:02] | Whose Cadillac is this? | 那是谁的凯迪拉克? |
[23:05] | That’s mine– uh,thing barelyuns anymore.I just. | 是我的– 以后不会再这样了 我只是 |
[23:09] | I just can’t bring myself to junk it. | 我只是不忍心丢弃它 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna need you to open the trunk for me.please. | 请帮我打开后备箱好吗 |
[23:30] | Step over there for . | 请后退点 |
[23:55] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[23:57] | Th’s a piece of a candy bar wrapper. | 一片糖纸 |
[24:01] | Same brand Will Sutter was eating. | 与Will Sutter吃的是同一个牌子 |
[24:10] | I was the only one left in the building last night. | 我是昨晚最后离开的人 |
[24:12] | I was closing up the vault… a little after midnight. | 正在关仓库的门…大概刚过午夜 |
[24:16] | Turning off the lights. | 关灯 |
[24:35] | He was dead. | 他死了 |
[24:38] | And I was afraid that him being inside there could jeopardize the evidence. | 我怕他的出现会危害证据 |
[24:42] | George,why didn’t you just call it in? | George 你干嘛不报告? |
[24:44] | Why didn’t you just let us know about it? | 干嘛不告诉我们? |
[24:45] | at vault… is mine to protect. | 那间仓库…是我负责的 |
[24:49] | I keep the records. | 我保存记录 |
[24:51] | I watch over the evidence. | 我看管证物 |
[24:53] | If someone gets insidehat’s not supposed to get inside… | 如果不该进去的人进去了 |
[24:57] | that intrusion can compromise all the evidence,can threaten every conviction. | 他的闯入将危害到所有证物 危及每一桩判决 |
[25:04] | I was not going to let tt happen. | 我不会让那种事发生 |
[25:19] | I put all the Rose evidence in a new box,I… | 我把所有Rose案的证物放进新箱子里 |
[25:22] | signed and redated the seals and placed it back on its spot on the shelf. | 我签署并修改了封条日期 并放回了它在架上的原位 |
[25:27] | I drove out to theacant lot,cleaned out the unk afterwards… | 我驾车去了荒地 事后清理了后备箱 |
[25:34] | then called 911. | 然后报了警 |
[25:37] | I didn’t want to leave him out there any longer than I had to. | 我不忍让他继续被扔在那儿 |
[25:42] | Well,it looks like this is where Will Sutter bled out. | 看来这就是Will Sutter淌血的地方 |
[25:46] | It’s consistent with George’s story. | 跟George的说辞相符 |
[25:50] | What was that kid doing in here? | 那孩子来这儿干嘛? |
[26:05] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[26:11] | “5-4-A- 0-0-2-8-A.” | |
[26:16] | That’s the evidence number for the Rose cas | 是Rose案证物的编号 |
[26:21] | Wi someone’s algebra homework on the back? | 背面是某人的代数作业? |
[26:22] | I’m guessing… Will Sutter’s. | 我猜是…Will Sutter的 |
[26:26] | – He knew what he was looking for. – Ye. | – 他知道他在找什么 – 是的 |
[26:28] | How did he get this number? | 他怎么得知这编号的? |
[26:30] | Well,Ros’s attorneys would have it in their case files. | Rose的律师会记在他们的档案中 |
[26:33] | But anybody in law eorcement can look that up on the Crack Database. | 但任何执法人员都能在 案件追踪数据库中查到 |
[26:36] | So what are we saying,that… | 也就是说… |
[26:38] | Simon Rose didn’t ll Will Sutter and have his blood planted on him, | Simon Rose并没有杀死Will Sutter 并将自己的血弄到他身上 |
[26:41] | but one of Rose’s associates sent Will in here to steal evidence? | 但Rose的一位律师 却派Will来这儿窃取证物? |
[26:45] | It looks good for Rose’s peal if the prosecution lost all the evidence. | 如果控方失去了所有证据 对Rose的上诉有好处 |
[26:50] | Yes,but why send a kid? | 是的 但为什么派个孩子? |
[26:51] | He’s 14 years old,he’s smart,he follows instructions well,and if he gets caught, | 他14岁 很聪明 听从指令 而且如果被抓 |
[26:56] | he’s a juvie– they just chalk itp to a… youthful misadventure. | 他是个未成年人 他们只会当做未成年过失记录 |
[27:01] | That sounds right,but why Will Sutter? | 有道理 但为什么是Will Sutter? |
[27:04] | What is his connection to Simon Ros | 他与Simon Rose有何联系? |
[27:09] | Whoever’s looking at Will Sutter’death,here’s your tip: kid’s dead boy’s mother cashes in. | 给调查Will Sutter遇害案的人一点提示 小孩死了 他妈就能拿到现金 |
[27:15] | ,You look at her bank account. | 查查她的银行账户吧 |
[27:16] | Strae how that happens– he’s dead and she’s rich. | 真是怪事 他死了 她却富了 |
[27:22] | It came in as an anonymous tip. | 这是收到的匿名提示 |
[27:25] | That’s Will’s dad. | 那是Will的爸爸 |
[27:28] | – You told me that he wasn’t in*** – He isn’t. | – 你说过他不属于你们的生活 – 是的 |
[27:33] | You used to work athe Shade Club. | 你曾在庇荫俱乐部工作 |
[27:36] | Simon Rose was a silent partner in that club,spent a lot of time ther | Simon Rose是那儿的秘密合伙人 经常光顾 |
[27:40] | I served him drinks. | 我给他服务过几次 |
[27:41] | And la week you deposited $10,000 into yr bank account. | 上周你在银行账户上存入了10000美元 |
[27:46] | Are you actually accusing mof something. | 你真的在指控我什么吗? |
[27:48] | Your son broke in to the police evidence vault. | 你儿子闯入了警方证物仓库 |
[27:50] | He died while trying to steal evidee from the Samantha Rose murder case. | 他在试图窃取Samantha Rose 谋杀案证物时身亡 |
[27:54] | Somebody sent him on that mission. | 有人派他去干这事 |
[27:56] | Now,between the money and ur affiliation with Simon Rose,it says that that somebody was you. | 鉴于这笔钱和你与Simon Rose的关系 那个人就是你 |
[28:00] | t… The money? | 那笔…钱? |
[28:04] | Will’s dad came by last week. | Will他爸上周来过 |
[28:06] | He’d hit some parlay at the sports book: $50,000. | 他在体育博彩上赚了一笔 50000美元 |
[28:10] | He was drunk and generous– gave me $10,000. | 他醉得一塌糊涂 慷慨地给了我10000 |
[28:13] | I took the money. | 我收下了钱 |
[28:15] | God knows he owes me twice that in chilsupport. | 天知道他在抚养费上欠我两倍的钱 |
[28:17] | Why is he calling us? | 那他为什么联系我们? |
[28:18] | He probably sobered up when he und out what happened to Will | 可能他得知Will的事后 猛然清醒 |
[28:22] | and-and t pissed that I’d still have the money… all myself. | 愤恨我可以独占那笔钱 |
[28:28] | What a deal r me,huh? | 对我真是笔好买卖啊 |
[28:31] | Look,if you’re gonna arrest me,then-then do it. | 要逮捕我 就动手吧 |
[28:34] | – I’m not here to… – Then get the hell out of my house. | – 我不是来… – 那就滚出我的家 |
[28:47] | I ill can’t figure out how Will got inside the vault. | 我还是不知道Will怎么进入仓库 |
[28:50] | On the night of his death,the ly thing that enters the vault are the evidence custodians… | 他死亡当晚 唯一进入过仓库的 只有证物看护员… |
[28:57] | and the evidce. | 和证物 |
[29:02] | Wait,go back a little bit. | 等等 回倒一点 |
[29:05] | That’s good.Hold it.Bring up camera three. | 好 停 放大三号摄像头 |
[29:09] | You know,I found some beige microfibers in Will’s hair. | 我在Will的头发里找到过米色微纤维 |
[29:13] | Hodges I.D.’d them as the same type used in upholstered furniture. | Hodges确定跟装饰软垫家具用的一样 |
[29:18] | nd me that evidence entry list again,please. | 麻烦把证物录入单给我 |
[29:22] | anks. | 谢谢 |
[29:27] | “A wan walking her dog spotted the bloody sofa “sitting under a streetlight in aark at 10:30 p.m. | “一位遛狗的女士在晚上10点半 发现了公园路灯下浸血的沙发 |
[29:34] | vidence custodians were sent out to retrieve the sofa,” | “证物看护员前去运回沙发 |
[29:37] | and it was brought back to the vault for holding pending further investigation. | “暂由仓库保管 以待进一步调查” |
[29:54] | ” Give me a hand here,will you? | 帮我一把 好吗? |
[30:05] | Cloth has been. | 沙发布套被人… |
[30:06] | slit alonghe seam. | 沿纹路割开 |
[30:09] | Stapled shut at the top. | 上部订合 |
[30:11] | Open at the bottom. | 下部敞开 |
[30:14] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[30:18] | Trojan horse. Trojan sofa. | 特洛伊木马 特洛伊沙发 |
[30:28] | Must have been pretty terrifying,huh? | 肯定很恐怖吧? |
[30:30] | All hunkered down,alone in there in the dark. | 蜷成一团 独自在黑暗中 |
[30:38] | Brave kid wasted on a fl’s errand. | 勇敢的孩子浪费在傻瓜的差事上 |
[30:44] | Wi wasn’t bleeding when he came into the vault. | Will进入仓库时没有流血 |
[30:47] | – Then where d that blood come from? – Right. | – 那这血是从哪儿来的? – 是啊 |
[30:53] | – Yeah.ells a little fishy. – Does it? | – 有腥味 – 是吗? |
[30:58] | Yeah,it does. | 是啊 |
[31:00] | Hematrace. | 血液检测 |
[31:27] | Yeah. Not human. | 不是人血 |
[31:28] | Blood was just the bait. | 血只是诱饵 |
[31:30] | Smeared the sofa to draw attention. | 抹到沙发上引人注意 |
[31:32] | Sacrificial sea bass to bless the Trojan voyage. | 以鲈鱼献祭 保木马入城 |
[31:38] | Captain,you wanted to see me about the Sutter case? | 队长 你想找我谈Sutter的案子? |
[31:41] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[31:42] | Will… s actually a friend of my son,Mason. | Will…其实是我儿子Mason的朋友 |
[31:46] | But CSI,they’ve already talked to him. | 但CSI已经找过他了 |
[31:48] | two days ago,you looked up theon the C-Track database.Why? | 两天前 你在案件追踪数据库里 查找了Samantha Rose的案件 为什么? |
[31:53] | No,I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[31:55] | case Your computer,4:00 p.m. | 你的电脑 下午4点 |
[31:57] | on the C-Track database4:00 p.m. I would’ve been…ed up doing paperwork in my office. | 两天前的4点 我应该在… 办公室里干文案活 |
[32:02] | My son stopped by hang out.Do some homework. | 我儿子来找我 做了会作业 |
[32:04] | Was Mason in your office? | Mason进过你办公室吗? |
[32:07] | Yeah,he said his mom was bugging him at home,so I said he cod hang out. | 是的 他说他妈在家烦他 我就让他出来了 |
[32:09] | Did he have access to your computer? | 他接触过你的电脑吗? |
[32:11] | Well… for a minute,yeah,I guess. | 有那么一会吧 我想 |
[32:13] | Do you recognize this sofa? | 认得这沙发吗? |
[32:18] | This looks like an old one we got out in the garage. | 像是我们从车库搬出来的旧沙发 |
[32:21] | Is that ood? | 那是血吗? |
[32:29] | Mason? | |
[32:35] | Get out here.Now. | 出来 快 |
[32:39] | Mason? | |
[32:42] | My God! | 天啊 |
[32:45] | – Control,this is Captain Brass– we have a 421- Oh,my God! | 调度中心 我是Brass队长 有人受到… |
[32:47] | with head wounds. | 头部创伤 |
[32:48] | – Easy,buddy. – Send paramedics to my location. | – 放松 孩子 – 派救护队到我的位置 |
[32:52] | sy,Mason. | 放松 Mason |
[33:14] | Mason must have written down the Rose evidence number and given it to Will. | 肯定是Mason记下Rose案证物号给了Will |
[33:19] | Thkid might have miscalculated more than his algebra. | 这孩子做错的可不止代数作业 |
[33:43] | Found the weapon. | 找到凶器了 |
[33:51] | With a bloody print on the handle. | 棍柄上有带血指纹 |
[33:53] | You know,either this assailant’s sloppy and disorganized,or really,really bold. | 袭击者要么粗心大意 要么胆大妄为 |
[33:59] | They didn’t just leave a print– th left a card. | 他们不止留下了指纹 还留了名片 |
[34:03] | Lynn Stecker,Attorney at Law. | Lynn Stecker 事务所律师 |
[34:09] | You’re lucky this was on my route between appointments,Jim. | 算你走运 我正好顺路 Jim |
[34:12] | And whatever you want to show me better be earth-shattering. | 无论要给我看什么 最好分量重点 |
[34:19] | Do you know him– Officer Ward? | 你认识他 Ward警官吗? |
[34:21] | Hene of the guys on your team? | 是你队伍中的一员吗? |
[34:23] | Never seen him before. | 从没见过他 |
[34:25] | I know you know his son Mason. | 我知道你认识他儿子Mason |
[34:27] | I know you know him,because we found your business card in his bedroom. | 我知道你认识他 因为我们在他卧室发现了你的名片 |
[34:33] | How dare you. | 胆子不小 |
[34:34] | He’s going in and out of consciousness. | 他时而昏迷时而苏醒 |
[34:36] | He hasn’t said much– yet. | 他还没说太多 暂时 |
[34:40] | Yes,I met the kid earlier today. | 是的 我今天早些时候见过这孩子 |
[34:46] | He tried to ambush me in t firm’s parking garage. | 他在事务所停车场埋伏我 |
[34:50] | I say you on TV,and I know you’re trying to get Simon Rose out of jail, | 我在电视上见过你 我知道你在帮Simon Rose脱罪 |
[34:52] | because nody knows how his blood got on that dead kid,but I do know how. | 没人知道他的血怎么到了那孩子身上 但我知道 |
[34:55] | Look,kid,I don’t know what you’re doing here… | 听着 孩子 我不知道你在做什么 |
[34:57] | Will snuck in the evidence vault on a dare,all right? | Will冒险潜入了证据仓库 对吧? |
[35:00] | I know how he got in,and I know how he got Simon Rose’s blood on him. | 我知道他怎么进去的 怎么沾上Simon Rose的血 |
[35:02] | And if you don’t give me $5,000,I’m gonna tell the cops. | 如果你不给我5000块 我就告诉警察 |
[35:05] | And Simon Rose will stay in prison forever. | Simon Rose将永远待在监狱里 |
[35:10] | He tri to extort you and you didn’t report it? | 他敲诈你 你却没上报? |
[35:12] | I’m reporting it now. | 我现在正在上报 |
[35:14] | You pay him,or do you know someone who plays baseball? | 你付钱了 还是认识某个打棒球的? |
[35:18] | I gave him cab fare. | 我给了他打车的钱 |
[35:19] | – Told him to get lost. – How much? | – 让他消失 – 多少钱? |
[35:22] | I don’t kn– whatever was in my pocket– $200. | 不知道…兜里所有的钱…200块 |
[35:25] | Th’s like cab fare to Reno. | 那可以坐到里诺了 |
[35:28] | A bold and creative kid like that– he reminded me of some my best interns. | 那样大胆且富于创造力的孩子 让我想起了我最优秀的实习生们 |
[35:34] | I gave him my card,told him to call me in a few years. | 我给他名片 让他几年后再找我 |
[35:37] | Let’s let him make it through the night first. | 先让他熬过今晚吧 |
[35:42] | Good luck on that appeal. | 祝上诉好运 |
[35:50] | So I heardhat Mandy matched the bloody print from the bat to another crime scene. | 我听说Mandy把球棍上的指纹 跟另一现场匹配起来了 |
[35:54] | Yeah,a swing shift case from the night before Will Sutter died. | 是的 Will Sutter死亡前小夜班的案子 |
[35:58] | Swing shift CSIs responded to an extinguished house fire at 494 Harris Street. | 小夜班的CSI接手的在Harris街494号 有房子发生火灾 |
[36:04] | Just northwest of Will Sutter and Mason Ward’s homes. | 就在Will Sutter和Mason Ward家西北 |
[36:07] | The house had stood vacant for the past three months,but upon entering it, | 房屋闲置了三个月 但进入后 |
[36:11] | the CSIs discovered the following items. | CSI发现了以下物品 |
[36:14] | Lighter– peace pipe… | 打火机 和睦烟斗 |
[36:18] | And the print on that bong matches a print on the bat. | 那烟枪上的指纹和球棍上的吻合 |
[36:22] | So somebody parties in a vacant hous sets it on fire | 就是说有人在闲置房里狂欢一场 然后付之一炬 |
[36:26] | and then three days later attempts to kill Mason Ward? | 三天后试图杀害Mason Ward? |
[36:29] | Mason helps Will sneak into the evidence vault. | 是的 同时 Mason协助Will潜入证据仓库 |
[36:34] | There’s got to be a connection there. | 他们之间肯定有联系 |
[36:36] | Rose.The burnt house was at the corner of Harris Street and Rose Street. | 是Rose这个字 被烧毁的房屋正位于 Harris街和Rose街路口 |
[36:43] | Mason must have thought the address was on Rose Street. | Mason肯定以为那地址是在Rose街 |
[36:46] | He wanted to retrieve the evence. | 他想取回证据 |
[36:50] | So Mason went to his dad’s office. | Mason去了他爸办公室 |
[36:55] | He looked up Rose Street in the C Track database, | 在案件追踪数据库中查找Rose街 |
[36:58] | but mistakenly wrote down the evidence number for Rose,Samantha. | 却错误地记下了Samantha Rose的证物号 |
[37:03] | But we don’t have any evidence of Will being in that burnt house. | 但我们没有Will去过起火房屋的证据 |
[37:07] | There was no THC in his tox results. | 他的毒性检测没有四氢大麻醇 |
[37:09] | So he wasn’t partying. | 他没有参加聚会 |
[37:11] | Whdid he go in to get the evidence? | 他为什么要去取证物? |
[37:12] | Maybe soe’d be invited to the next party. | 或许这样他就能参加下次聚会了 |
[37:15] | This ia bottle of tequila. | 这是一瓶龙舌兰酒 |
[37:21] | We need to find Steve Reppling. | 我们要找到Steve Reppling |
[37:24] | Las Vegas Police.Open up. | 维加斯警察 开门 |
[37:26] | Mr. and Mrs. Reppling,we need to talk to your son.Open up. | Reppling夫妇 我们要同你儿子谈谈 开门 |
[37:32] | Anything we can do? | 有什么可以帮忙吗? |
[37:33] | There’s nobody home. | 没人在家 |
[37:34] | I’ll be back with a unit– we’ll break down the door. | 我带人回来 破门而入 |
[37:36] | Call me if you need me. | 有需要叫我 |
[37:38] | Copy that,Captain. | 收到 队长 |
[37:40] | – Dr.Ray. – Yes? | – Ray博士 – 怎么? |
[37:41] | Something’s burning over there. | 那边有什么烧起来了 |
[37:44] | – Wouldn’t that be right around… – The corner of Harris and Rose. | – 那会不会就在… – Harris街和Rose街路口 |
[37:49] | Patrol,this is Charlie-Zero-Four Sidle. | 巡警队 我是C04 Sidle |
[37:51] | 402 fire,single-family residence at the corner of Harris and Rose Street. | 有火情 Harris街和Rose街路口独立房屋 |
[38:03] | His bike’s here. | 他的自行车在这儿 |
[38:06] | Steven,where are you? | Steven 你在哪儿? |
[38:08] | Stev your bicycle outside.We know you’re in here. | Steve 我们看见了外面的自行车 知道你在这儿 |
[38:15] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[38:20] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[38:23] | Dr.Ray,come on! | Ray博士 快走 |
[38:24] | – I’ll be right behind you. – Let’s go! | – 随后就来 – 快走 |
[38:44] | Sara,we’ve got,uh,aprent kindling for the blaze. | Sara 我们显然找到了火源 |
[38:49] | Lynn Stecker gave Mason Ward $200. | Lynn Stecker给过Mason Ward 200美元 |
[38:52] | He deserved it. | 他活该 |
[38:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[38:55] | Mason deserved to di Mason started everything that night. | Mason该死 一切都是那晚Mason挑起的 |
[39:00] | He bought some weed off a sophomore. | 他从高年级生那儿买了大烟 |
[39:03] | Snuck a few bottles om his dad. | 从他爸那儿偷了几瓶酒 |
[39:08] | We’d been hging out in that house. | 我们本该在那屋里享受一番 |
[39:11] | Mason… Wha…?What did you do?! | Mason 你做了什么?! |
[39:14] | I was just messing around with the lighter,and then the whole… | 我就玩了玩打火机 结果整个… |
[39:16] | I’m gone. | 我闪了 |
[39:24] | We needed help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[39:26] | We knew Will could figu something out. | 我们知道Will会想出办法 |
[39:32] | So we went back er,and the firemen had put the fire out, | 我们回去了 消防员已经扑灭了火 |
[39:34] | but the CSIs were bringing out all the stufwe left in there. | 但CSI找出了我们留下的所有东西 |
[39:38] | What kind of stuff? | 什么东西? |
[39:40] | Uh… Look,Will,you got to help us. | 听着 Will 你得帮我们 |
[39:45] | Okay,that stuff is evidence. | 那些都是证据 |
[39:46] | They’You’re the smart one– u can come up with something. | 他们会找到我们 关起来 你最聪明 你能想出办法的 |
[39:51] | – Just please.Please. – Come on,man. | – 拜托 – 求你了 |
[39:57] | All right.Just let me think for a minute. | 好吧 让我想想 |
[40:01] | Will was smarter,braver,he was better than botof us. | Will更聪明 更勇敢 比我们都优秀 |
[40:08] | Two Benjamins. | 两张本杰明(200美元) |
[40:10] | And I think I can get even more out of the lady if I just… | 我想能从那女人身上捞到更多 只要… |
[40:12] | Will died!Trying to save us. | Will死了 为了保护我们 |
[40:15] | And what,you’re just goin to make money off of that? | 怎么 你要靠这个捞钱? |
[40:18] | All right,you can have $50 of it,okay? | 好吧 给你50块 好吗? |
[40:21] | You got change? | 找得开吗? |
[40:27] | and I needed to see it bn. | 都是沾血的钞票 我要看着它被烧掉 |
[40:30] | I didn’t even care if I went with it. | 我甚至不在乎我会不会被烧死 |
[40:34] | let Will down. | 我辜负了Will |
[40:36] | He’s the one who deserved to grow up. | 他才是该活着长大的那一个 |
[41:38] | Oh,Mom,this is exactly the one I wanted! | 妈妈 这正是我想要的 |
[41:42] | That the good one? | 就是这个吗? |
[41:43] | – Stop. – This is the best mom in the world. | – 别 – 这是世界上最棒的妈妈 |
[41:47] | – Ah,I love you,baby. – I love you,too. | – 我爱你 宝贝 – 我也爱你 |
[41:49] | I have legal pro now. | 我现在有合法证明了 |
[41:51] | I am the best mom. | 我是最棒的妈妈 |
[42:10] | Check this out.We can pop wheelies right here. | 看 我们可以在这里拎前轮 |
[42:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[42:17] | Okay,guys,get in for a group shot. | 孩子们 来张合照 |
[42:23] | All right. |