时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Las Vegas,are you ready for one more? | 拉斯维加斯 准备好看更多节目吗? |
[00:06] | Let’s go! | 开始吧! |
[00:08] | (band playing “Unstoppable”intro) | |
[00:18] | *Oh,oh * | |
[00:25] | *So… * | |
[00:27] | *So you made a lot of mistakes * | |
[00:30] | *Walk down the road a little sideways * | |
[00:35] | *Cracked a brick when you hit the wall * | |
[00:38] | *Yeah,you’ve had a pocket full of regrets * | |
[00:42] | *Pull you down faster than a sunset * | |
[00:47] | *Hey,it happens to us all * | |
[00:50] | *When the cold,hard rain just won’t quit * | |
[00:53] | *And you can’t see your way out of it * | |
[00:56] | *You find your faith has been lost and shaken * | |
[00:59] | *You take back what’s been taken * | |
[01:02] | *Get on your knees and dig down deep * | |
[01:05] | *You can do what you think is impossible * | |
[01:09] | *Keep on believin’,don’t give in * | |
[01:12] | *It’ll come and make you whole again * | |
[01:14] | *It always will,it always does * | |
[01:19] | *Love is unstoppable * | |
[01:27] | *Love… * | |
[01:29] | *It can weather any storm * | |
[01:32] | *Bring you back to being born * | |
[01:36] | *Again * *Oh * | |
[01:40] | *Helpin’ hand * | |
[01:41] | *It’s a helpin’ hand when you need it most * | |
[01:44] | *A lighthouse shinin’ on the coast * | |
[01:47] | *That never goes dim * | |
[01:52] | *When your heart is full of doubt * | |
[01:55] | *And you think that there’s no way out * | |
[01:57] | *You find your faith has been lost and shaken * | |
[02:01] | *You take back what’s been taken * | |
[02:04] | *Get on your knees and dig down… * | |
[02:10] | Hey,Bucky,get out there.Get out there. | 嗨 Bucky 离开那里 离开那里 |
[02:15] | *Somebody say hey!* | |
[02:19] | *Oh… * *Oh… * | |
[02:22] | *Yeah… * *Yeah… * | |
[02:29] | *Got a man down * | |
[02:32] | *Got a man down… * | |
[02:36] | Pupils are dilated but unresponsive. | 瞳孔放大 无反应 |
[02:38] | Jay. | |
[02:40] | Hey,Jay. | 嗨 Jay |
[02:44] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[02:45] | Miss? Miss,I’m gonna need you to stand back. | 小姐 小姐 你得往后站 |
[02:49] | Miss,I told you to get back. | 小姐 我要你退后 |
[02:50] | His pulse rate is 120 and rising.We need to get him to an ER. | 他心跳达到120 还在加快 我们需要立刻送他去急诊室 |
[02:55] | Okay,you know all our songs,you go out there. | 好吧 你知道我们所有的歌 你得上台 |
[02:56] | – No. – Come on,Travis. | – 不 – 快点 Travis |
[02:57] | Come on,give him a bass. | 快点 给他贝斯 |
[02:59] | – Come on,Travis,get out there! – Here you go. | – 快点 Travis 快上台去! – 给你 |
[03:12] | Looks like Jay’s gonna be okay. | 看样子Jay会平安无事的 |
[03:15] | Guy’ll do anything to get off work early. | 这位老兄会尽快开工 |
[03:18] | Ladies and gentlemen,the oldest living bass tech in show business, | 女士们先生们 巡演舞台上最老的贝斯手 |
[03:24] | Mr.Travis Murray. | Travis Murray先生 |
[03:28] | *When your heart is full of doubt * | |
[03:30] | *And you think that there’s no way out * | |
[03:33] | *You find your faith has been lost and shaken * | |
[03:36] | *You take back what’s been taken * | |
[03:39] | *Get on your knees and dig down deep * | |
[03:42] | *You can do what you think is impossible * | |
[03:46] | *Keep on believin’,don’t give in * | |
[03:49] | *It’ll come and make you whole again * | |
[03:52] | *It always will,it always does * | |
[03:56] | *Love is unstoppable… * | |
[04:06] | I was just working in the garage,man,and something blew up in my hand. | 我只是在车间干活 有东西炸掉了我手指 |
[04:12] | You think they can put my fingers back on? | 你觉得他们能接回我的手指吗? |
[04:15] | Well,the good news is,you brought them with you. | 好消息是 你把断指都带来了 |
[04:17] | So,what was it that exploded? | 到底是什么东西爆炸了? |
[04:19] | A volcano… They’re not getting my fingers. | 火山… 还好我的手指还在 |
[04:22] | Mr. DeMarcus? Huh? | DeMarcus先生? 嗯? |
[04:23] | I need to examine your injuries. | 我要查一下你的伤口 |
[04:25] | – Okay. – Do you remember the accident on stage? | – 好的 – 你还记得舞台上的事故吗? |
[04:28] | – No,no. – You received an electrical shock from your guitar. | – 不 不 – 你被你的吉他电到了 |
[04:32] | No. | 不 |
[04:35] | May I see your hands? | 能看一下你的手吗? |
[04:37] | You can see whatever you want to. | 随便你想看啥都行 |
[04:39] | You’re gorgeous. | 大美女 |
[04:41] | And you’re married. | 你是已婚男士 |
[04:44] | I’m not married; I’m not the marrying kind. | 我没结婚 我不是那种人 |
[04:50] | You want to kiss me,don’t you? | 你想要吻我 对吗? |
[04:52] | Uh,Catherine? | 嗯 Catherine? |
[04:55] | Is the guy from Rascal Flatts hitting on you? | 这个Rascal Flatts乐队的家伙看上你了? 美国著名乡村乐乐队 本集为乐队成员真人出演 |
[04:59] | I’ve only seen Lichtenberg figures on electric and phone company workers. | 我只见过利希滕伯格图形和电话公司职工 利希滕伯格图形: 电流通过非导电物体 产生的蕨类植物样图案 |
[05:05] | You can’t get ferning from 110 volts. | 只有110伏的电流无法产生蕨类图形 |
[05:07] | This was no accident. | 这不是一次意外 |
[05:11] | Where did you put my pants,honey? | 你把我的短裤放哪了 宝贝? |
[05:13] | Jay. Dude,what happened? | Jay 伙计 出什么事了? |
[05:16] | You scared us to death. | 你把我们吓死了 |
[05:19] | Jay,it’s us. | Jay 是我们 |
[05:22] | Joe Don and-and Gary. | Joe Don 还有-还有 Gary |
[05:24] | Sorry about the fight,all right? | 很抱歉呵你吵架 好了吗? |
[05:25] | Should’ve never happened,but,you know,it’s always just been the three of us. | 这本不该发生 不过你知道的 我们3个总是一家人 |
[05:30] | What the hell is that noise? | 这是啥噪音? |
[05:32] | Oh,noise? | 噪音? |
[05:34] | Dude,you wrote that song. | 哥们 是你写的那首歌 |
[05:35] | I hate country music. | 我讨厌乡村乐 |
[05:37] | I was feeling bad for you. | 我对你的感觉真不太好 |
[05:39] | Man,you just won’t let it go,will you? | 伙计 你就是不想放下 对吧? |
[05:41] | Dude,I don’t even know who you are. | 伙计 我都不知道你是谁 |
[05:43] | I think he means it.A neurologist is on the way. | 我认为他是说真的 神经科医生正在赶来 |
[05:47] | I’m Catherine Willows from the crime lab.I need to finish processing him. | 我是犯罪实验室的Catherine Willows 我得完成对他的检查 |
[05:50] | We can talk later? | 我们能以后再谈吗? |
[05:55] | That’s more like it. | 我更喜欢那个 |
[06:14] | 泡泡飞 | |
[06:35] | CSI Season10Episode 14 | 犯罪现场调查 |
[07:10] | Spotted the body on a routine patrol. | 例行巡逻时发现的尸体 |
[07:11] | He was caught in the reeds; figured I shouldn’t touch him. | 在芦苇塘里被发现 想来我不该碰他的 |
[07:15] | Judging from the bloating,he’s been in the water at least 24 hours. | 根据尸体膨胀程度 他在水里呆了至少一天了 |
[07:19] | There is a deep horizontal laceration approximately five inches long just above his right ear. | 右耳边有大约5英寸长的横向深度割伤 |
[07:26] | Fishing vest,fishing pants. | 钓鱼背心 钓鱼裤 |
[07:29] | Boating accident?Hit his head? | 渔船事故? 撞到了他的脑袋? |
[07:32] | Uh,usually there’s an empty boat to go along with that. | 如果那样 通常旁边会有条空船 |
[07:35] | Uh,no boat or fishing equipment. | 没有船 也没有渔具 |
[07:40] | No wallet. | 没有钱包 |
[07:45] | Silver cigar case. | 银色雪茄盒 |
[07:48] | Cuban cigar. | 古巴雪茄 |
[07:53] | Lighter. | 打火机 |
[07:55] | He may have been military. | 他可能参过军 |
[07:57] | Special Forces guys in Vietnam really went in for this kind of gruesome imagery. | 越战特种兵喜欢这种恐怖图像 |
[08:01] | It’s an interesting watch. | 这手表很有趣 |
[08:06] | “Luftwaffe.”Nazi Air Force.That’s an iron cross. | “Luftwaffe” 纳粹德国空军 这是铁十字勋章 |
[08:12] | “Kampfgeschwader.” | “轰炸航空团” |
[08:15] | Geschwader. | 轰炸联队 |
[08:18] | Oh,flight squadron. | 是德国空军的航空团 二战德军最大战术编制 下辖团本部和3-4个大队 |
[08:19] | This watch could’ve been worn by a German pilot during the second World War. | 这块表绝不可能是二战时的 德国空军飞行员所戴 |
[08:23] | Maybe he’s a tourist. | 也许他是个游客 |
[08:26] | Somehow,I doubt it,unless his initials are CIA. | 也许吧 我很怀疑这一点 除非他是CIA的人 |
[08:38] | Are you guys with,uh,occupational security hazard,whatever it is? | 你们这些人 嗯 职业上的安全意识还是怎么的? |
[08:43] | No,we’re with the crime lab. | 不 我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[08:44] | Yeah,we’re here to collect Jay’s guitar. | 我们是来取Jay的吉他 |
[08:46] | Well,I-I called OSHA,and they’re supposed to be sending somebody out to check for faulty wiring in this building. | 我给美国职业安全与健康局去过电话 他们应该派人来查下大楼的线路缺陷 |
[08:52] | That’s the only way he could’ve been shocked. | 只有那种情况下 他才会触电 |
[08:54] | And why would you think something like that? | 你为什么会那样想? |
[08:56] | I’m Travis Murray; I’m Jay’s bass tech.I take care of his equipment. | 我是Travis Murray 我是Jay的贝斯技师 我照管他的器材 |
[09:00] | – I do a shock test before every concert. – Oh,okay. | – 每场演出前我都会做触电试验 – 好的 |
[09:04] | Yeah,that’s why the wiring in this building’s got to be jacked. | 这幢楼里的电压一定被提高了 |
[09:07] | It fried most of our wireless equipment before the show,and that’s why we had to cable Jay. | 它在演出前就烧毁了我们的无线设备 所以我们不得不为Jay连上电线 |
[09:14] | Then zap! Huh. | 然后 咝! |
[09:15] | Where is Jay’s guitar? | Jay的吉他在哪里? |
[09:17] | Ma’am,I’m not authorized to give that up. | 女士 我无权交给你 |
[09:19] | – Th-that’s Buddy’s call.- Who’s Buddy? | – 那要听 Buddy的命令 – 谁是Buddy? |
[09:22] | He’s the band manager. | 他是乐队经纪人 |
[09:23] | Buddy? | |
[09:28] | I’m not a waitress,Travis. | 我可不是服务生 Travis |
[09:29] | It’s OSHA.What took you folks so long? | 是美国职业安全与健康局的人 你们怎么这么晚才到? |
[09:32] | No,you know,actually it’s not OSHA.They’re,uh,they’re cops. | 事实上 不是职业安全与健康局的 他们是 是警察 |
[09:34] | She was at the,uh,the hospital last night. | 她昨晚去了医院 |
[09:36] | Gentlemen,we’re here to collect Jay’s guitar,his amp,his mic,his rack,all that. | 先生们 我们来取Jay的吉他 功放 麦克风 乐谱架等等 |
[09:41] | Well,this doesn’t sound very good. | 这听起来不怎么妙啊 |
[09:43] | Jay’s injuries are not consistent with an accident. | Jay的伤与普通事故不吻合 |
[09:46] | What are they consistent with? | 那和什么吻合? |
[09:48] | Intentional electrocution. | 故意制造触电 |
[09:49] | You’re saying that somebody actually tried to hurt Jay on purpose? | 你是说有人想故意伤害Jay? |
[09:52] | Why don’t you tell us about the fight you guys had? | 你干嘛不说说你们之间的争吵? |
[09:55] | I mean,what’s there to tell?Families fight. | 我是说 没啥可说的 内部争执而已 |
[09:56] | That’s just something that happens. | 偶尔会发生的 |
[09:58] | You know,at least once a tour. | 每次巡演至少出现一次 |
[10:02] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[10:06] | And did you have one of those fights last night? | 昨晚你们也吵过吗? |
[10:08] | That’s none of your business. | 和你们无关 |
[10:09] | Well,I’m making it my business,how about that? | 好吧 就是和我有关 怎么样? |
[10:11] | WILLOWS: All right,uh… Joe Don,why don’t you tell us? | 行了… Joe Don 干嘛不告诉我们? |
[10:17] | Well,uh,Jay wants to do his own project,you know? | Jay 想要做自己的事 明白吗? |
[10:19] | He told us,uh,he wanted to take a little time away from the band and threw it on us last night. | 他想离开乐队一段时间 他昨晚告诉了我们 |
[10:24] | And we didn’t think it was very cool,so we tried to kill him. | 我们觉得这想法不好 所以我们想要杀了他 |
[10:28] | Dude,they’re cops. | 伙计 他们可是警察 |
[10:31] | Okay,how about you give us Jay’s equipment? | 好吧 能把Jay的装备给我们吗? |
[10:34] | Uh… Yes,yes. | 嗯… 行 行 |
[10:35] | You give these folks whatever they need and none of your damn lip. | 他们要什么就给他们 闭嘴 |
[10:38] | Buddy,lighten up a little bit. | Buddy 放轻松点 |
[10:40] | You know what,we’re all Rascal Flatts here,you know,even though Jay can’t remember. | 你知道 我们可是Rascal Flatts乐队 哪怕Jay不记得了 |
[10:48] | COD? | 死因呢? |
[10:50] | Got a laundry list of what didn’t kill him. | 我有一张非致他死命的原因清单 |
[10:52] | No water on the lungs,no water on the stomach. | 肺里没水 胃里也没水 |
[10:55] | He didn’t drown. | 他不是淹死的 |
[10:57] | Head wound was severe but not fatal. | 头部受伤严重 但不致命 |
[11:03] | This man had cancer. | 这人患有癌症 |
[11:05] | Prostate,stage four. | 前列腺癌 已经到四度了 |
[11:07] | It migrated to his liver,colon and stomach. | 癌细胞已扩散到了他的肝脏 结肠和胃 |
[11:10] | But it’s not COD. | 但这仍然不是死因 |
[11:11] | Nope,it’s undetermined pending tox. | 是的 还有毒物测试没有做 |
[11:14] | Let’s start clipping. | 帮忙夹一下 |
[12:01] | My father liked to fish. | 我父亲喜欢钓鱼 |
[12:04] | he never took me with him. | 他从不带我去 |
[12:06] | Maybe he felt you were crowding him. | 也许他觉得你太吵着他了 |
[12:08] | Hmm,not true. | 不是这样的 |
[12:11] | I think he just liked his alone time. | 我觉得他只是喜欢独自一人 |
[12:14] | My mother and I would bake cookies. | 我和我妈会烘制饼干 |
[12:18] | Your father ever take you fishing? | 你父亲从未带你去钓鱼? |
[12:21] | Fishing?No. | 钓鱼? 没有 |
[12:25] | Hey,head wound wasn’t accidental. | 嗨 头部伤口并非意外造成 |
[12:28] | Gravitational blood on the shirt indicates that he was standing when he was hit. | 衬衫上呈重力下坠的血迹表明 他遇袭时是站着的 |
[12:37] | There was no blood on the outside of the vest,only transfer on the inside. | 马甲外面没有血迹 只有里面有 |
[12:41] | He was dressed after the event. | 是事后才被穿上的 |
[12:43] | Someone wants us to thin it was an accident. | 有人想让我们以为那只是起意外 |
[12:52] | – Willows. – It’s Craig Halliday. | – 我是Craig Halliday |
[12:54] | Associate Director,Central Intelligence Agency. | 助理主管 中央情报局 |
[12:59] | Tha’s right,CIA. | 没错 就是CIA |
[13:01] | heard the pause. | 听到你停了一下 |
[13:03] | Listen,I’m sitting here in my office,and I just happened to notice | 听着 我在办公室偶然听说 |
[13:08] | that CSI Raymo Langston is running the fingerprints of former deputy director ofperations Vance Colton. | CSI Raymo Langston正在处理 前副主管Vance Colton的指纹 |
[13:17] | That old goat didn’t get caug with trick dice,did he? | 那老色鬼不会是因为出千被抓吧? |
[13:20] | Before I givyou any information,I’ll need to verify your identity. | 在告诉你消息之前 我需确认你的身份 |
[13:24] | Good j.You’d be surprised how many people don’t ask. | 干得好 很多人都不问这问题的 |
[13:28] | You call Langley,ey’ll route you through to me. | 打给Langley 他们会转接给我 |
[13:30] | Headquarters is expecting your call. | 总部正在等你电话的 |
[13:41] | Hi,Catherine. | 嗨 Catherine |
[13:43] | So,you were sing? | 那么 你有什么要说的呢? |
[13:45] | My team is investigating a floater recovered from Lake Mead early this morning. | 我的团队今早在Mead湖发现了不明漂浮物 |
[13:50] | A floater,huh? | 漂浮物? |
[13:51] | Like a dead fish? | 死鱼? |
[13:53] | As in a dead human being. | 是死人 |
[13:54] | Male Caucasian,70s. | 白种男性 70多岁 |
[13:56] | Does that sound likeour Vance Colton? | 这像你说的Vance Colton? |
[13:58] | Well,Catherine,this falls under National Security protocols, | Catherine 根据国家安全条例 |
[14:02] | meaning I’m taking the body and all logs,reports,evidence and whatnot that your teSam has collected. | 我来接手尸体和一切日志 报告 以及你们搜集的所有”有的没的”证据 |
[14:09] | If the victim is Deputy Director Colton,dence his body is the property of the Clark County coroner. | 如果这真是行动组副主管Colton 他的尸体属于克拉克郡法医 |
[14:16] | You will need to contact them. | 你得给他们打电话 |
[14:18] | As for the “whatnot,” you’ll need to put it in writing me. | 关于那些”有的没的” 你需要给我书面文件 |
[14:21] | Whoa,there,yikes. | 哇 呀! |
[14:24] | Uh,Catherine,I’m not tryi to dance on anybody’s feet here. | Catherine 我不是来找麻烦的 |
[14:28] | How about a collaboration? | 合作如何? |
[14:32] | In exchange for heing your government,how about I give you something you won’t get otherwise? | 作为交换 给你些你从别处得不到的东西? |
[14:43] | I’ve seen access denied,but access restricted? | 我见过拒绝访问 但访问受限是怎么回事? |
[14:48] | Denied is “ge” Restricted– that’s like a fence you wanto climb over. | 拒绝是”没连上” 而受限– 像是你想要越过什么防火墙 |
[14:55] | That fence surrounds the CIA. | 是中情局的防火墙 |
[14:57] | Your floater’s name is Vance Colton. | 浮尸名叫Vance Colton |
[15:00] | That would explain the pocket full of memories. | 这能解释包里的那些物品 |
[15:04] | Vance Colton,Deputy Director of Operations. | Vance Colton 行动组副主管 |
[15:08] | Central Intelligence Agency,1976 to 1983. | 中央情报局 1976至1983年 |
[15:13] | “As Deputy Director,”he oversaw covert operations on four continents. “ | “作为副主管 他负责四大洲的秘密行动” |
[15:18] | High point of his career was Operation Blackwood. | “布莱克伍德行动是他事业的巅峰” |
[15:22] | “Colton conceived and successfully conducted Operation Blackwood against the East German Stasi.” | “Colton构想并成功指挥了 布莱克伍德行动以对抗东德情报局” |
[15:28] | East Gman Stasi? | 东德情报局? |
[15:30] | Bad guys. | 是坏人 |
[15:31] | Well,the CIA is takg the body and all our evidence,so… we made copies of everything. | 中情局要把尸体和所有证据都带走 所以…把所有东西都复制一份吧 |
[15:37] | Do we get anything in return? | 我们得到什么回报了? |
[15:40] | Colton’s home address. | Colton的住址 |
[15:42] | And maybe the primary. | 可能是第一现场 |
[15:50] | Put down the saw! | 放下锯子! |
[15:54] | Step away from the guitar. | 离吉他远点 |
[15:57] | You were about to commit murder on an immaculate ’62 Fender jazz bass with the original factory pat. | 你刚打算对一把无瑕疵的 62年Fender原厂爵士贝斯出手 |
[16:03] | So,what? | 那又怎样? |
[16:04] | For someone from the great state Texas,you show very little respect for a true American art form. | 对于一个德州人来说 你太不尊重美国本土艺术了 |
[16:10] | Hey,just ’cause I’m from Texas doesn’t mean I like country music. | 我从德州来 并不代表我喜欢乡村乐 |
[16:13] | This,Nick,is a solid body guitar.Do you mind? | 这个 Nick 是把实心吉他 介意吗? |
[16:16] | Please. | 请便 |
[16:18] | What you see is what you get. | 所见即所得 |
[16:23] | You ever hear of the Yardbirds? | 你听过Yardbirds乐队的歌吗? |
[16:25] | Oh,come o Clapton,Page,Beck,Relf? | 拜托 是Clapton,Page,Beck,Relf? (均为Yardbirds乐队成员 前3位都是吉他大师) |
[16:28] | Of course I have. | 当然听过 |
[16:29] | Ba in 1976,practicing for a reunion his basement, | 1976年 一次为重聚而在地下室排练时 |
[16:33] | Keith Relf did not properl,and he killed himself. | Keith Relf没有正确使用吉他 结果触电身亡 |
[16:39] | If this guitar was sabotaged,we’d see aved wires. | 如果是吉他的问题 应该看到电线被动过手脚 |
[16:43] | Well,if it was just a short,these two pot resistors would show residue from the ozone flash. | 如果只是短路 这两块电阻器会有 臭氧火花残留 |
[16:49] | There’s not even any burned skin to the strings. | 弦上连烧焦的皮肤都没有 |
[16:54] | a guitar-topsy on the wrong guitar,buddy. | 吉他”尸”检还弄错了吉他 伙计 |
[16:57] | One of those Rascal Flatts boys is jerking us around. | 某个Rascal Flatts乐队成员在耍我们 |
[17:26] | Dr. Langston. And,uh,Cathine? | Langston博士 这位是Cathine? |
[17:30] | Sara. Sidle. | |
[17:31] | Oh,CSI three,and a very good one. | 噢 是三级CSI 非常优秀的 |
[17:34] | Associate Director,CIA,Craibut you know that. | 中情局副主管Craig Halliday 你们都知道了 |
[17:37] | And how do you know me? | 你怎么会知道我? |
[17:38] | Sorry. They beat it into us from day one of training. | 抱歉 从训练第一天开始 我们就被灌输要牢记 |
[17:41] | You never meet any stranger you d’t already know. | 你永不会遇到任何不认识的陌生人 |
[17:43] | – Agent Halliday… – Actual,we recruit agents; we’re called officers. | – Halliday探员… – 实际上 我们负责招聘探员 我们叫官员 |
[17:47] | Your officers are corrupting a potential crime ene. | 你的官员们正在破坏 一处潜在的犯罪现场 |
[17:52] | Catherine told me DDO Colton drowned. | Catherine跟我说副主管Colton是淹死的 |
[17:55] | We are investigating his death She as a probable homicide. | 她不是这样说的 我们正在调查 可能是谋杀 |
[18:01] | Aw,hell. | 噢 见鬼 |
[18:03] | Oh… offer a favor and I screw it up,h? | 噢… 帮倒忙了是吗? |
[18:06] | You can fix it by pulling back your officers. | 你可以让你的官员们回去 |
[18:09] | Well,I would if I could,but you see,fedel statute demands | 我也想 但你们也知道 联邦法律规定 |
[18:14] | that any investigation of t death of one of our own, | 所有我们雇员的死亡调查 |
[18:17] | the crime scene be tned over to the agency for 24 hours in order to secure any and all whatnot pertaining to National Security. | 现场都由我们的探员看守24小时 以确保符合国土安全条例 |
[18:23] | But 24 hours is for slowpokes.I’m out of your y in less than two. | 但24小时太慢了 我帮你们省到2小时吧 |
[18:37] | Since when is a mattress National Security? | 什么时候床垫也与国土安全有关了? |
[18:53] | Travis,why’d you give the man the wrong guitar? | Travis 你干嘛要给他别人的吉他? |
[18:55] | I gave him the guitar case. | 我给了他吉他箱 |
[18:58] | I-I thought Jay’s bass was in it because I put it there after I finished playing with y’all. | 我-我以为Jay的贝斯就在里面 跟你们演奏完后 我就放那儿了 |
[19:04] | Okay,so which one of these shocked him? | 好吧 是哪把电吉他? |
[19:08] | No of them. | 哪一把都不是 |
[19:09] | I put that one in the case. | 我把那把放在盒子里了 |
[19:11] | Okay,so where is Jay’s guitar? | 那Jay的吉他在哪? |
[19:13] | Is it missing or what? | 掉了还是怎么的? |
[19:15] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[19:16] | Well,you better tell me something. | 你最好说点什么 |
[19:20] | You know,this i starting to look a lot like a conspiracy to me,fellas. | 我觉得这看着就像一个阴谋 伙计们 |
[19:24] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看我 |
[19:26] | Like what?I’m not even looking at you,man. | 哪样? 我还没看你呢 伙计 |
[19:28] | – Yeah,then why am I sweating? – You tell me. | – 那我为什么在出汗? – 你说呢 |
[19:30] | Look,our security tm would’ve stopped somebody leaving with Jay’s guitar. | 保安肯定会拦住想带走Jay吉他的人 |
[19:34] | Look,guys,if you want to c me,I get it. | 伙计们 如果你们想解雇我 我认了 |
[19:37] | You’re not going anywhere.We got a concert tonight and Jay still doesn’t know who his. | 你哪儿也不去 今晚还有演奏会 Jay还在神游 |
[19:40] | Look,we have no show withouJay. | 我说 没Jay就不演 |
[19:42] | Figure it out,boys. | 你们自己解决 |
[19:44] | I’m going to talk to secury. | 我去问问保安 |
[19:54] | I wonder what this place would look like if they weren’t cooperating with us. | 我在想要是他们不合作 这房间会是什么样 |
[19:57] | If Vance Colton was murdered,why would the A want to cover it up? | 如果Vance Colton是被谋杀 为什么中情局想掩盖这一切? |
[20:04] | Maybe they were looking for something here in the house. | 他们可能是在找东西 |
[20:08] | Something… they thought the killer was after. | 东西…他们认为凶手也是为此而来 |
[20:13] | If they were looking for something specific,why not just take it? | 他们要是在找什么特别的东西 干嘛不直接拿了就走? |
[20:17] | I mean,we would never know. | 反正我们也不知道 |
[20:18] | They took everything. | 他们拿走了全部 |
[20:20] | They either didn’t know what they were looking for,or they di’t want anyone to know what they were taking. | 要么他们不知道找什么 要么不想让别人 知道他们拿走了什么 |
[20:37] | One cae missing,one paddle missing. | 独木舟少了一条 桨叶少了一把 |
[20:40] | Colton was dressed to go out on the water. | Colton被穿上衣服后 扔进水里 |
[20:43] | Could be the primary. | 这儿可能是第一现场 |
[20:44] | Freshly split logs,no axe. | 刚劈好的柴 没有斧头 |
[20:48] | Gogreen-painted plastic fragments,possibly polyethylene. | 有绿色塑料碎片 可能是聚乙烯 |
[20:53] | Same color and composition as these two canoes. | 与这两条独木舟相同颜色和材质 |
[20:57] | If these are from the missing canoe,then it has a hole in it. | 如果这来自失踪的那条 那它上面就有个洞 |
[21:04] | An ax could put a hole in this,in which case both the ax and the canoe are probably at the bottom of the lake. | 斧子给独木舟凿了个洞 很可能两样东西都在湖底 |
[21:11] | Mae not,actually. | 或许不一定 |
[21:12] | Canoes today are made with flation devices on each end. | 现在的独木舟在尾部都有稳定装置 |
[21:16] | Grissom and I take canoe trips. | Grissom和我乘独木舟旅行 |
[21:18] | We went looking for bugs in canoe on our honeymoon. | 度蜜月时 乘独木舟找虫子 |
[21:20] | Uh,point is that,um,canoes today don’t always sk. | 重点是 现在的独木舟不一定会沉 |
[21:28] | I got drag marks here. | 这儿有拖拽痕迹 |
[21:30] | Green paint transfer. | 绿色的转移痕迹 |
[21:36] | Why would a guy like Colton drag his canoe to the dock every time he used it? | 为何Colton每次都要把独木舟拖下水? |
[21:40] | And if he did do that,wouldn’t there be a lot more drag marks here? | 如果他真这么做 为何这儿没多少拖痕呢? |
[21:51] | Negative. | 什么都没有 |
[21:54] | All right,what if Colton was inhe canoe before it was dragged to the water? | 好吧 要是Colton在独木舟下水前 就已经在舟里了呢? |
[22:06] | Killer launches him from the dock, | 凶手把他从码头拖下水 |
[22:08] | assuming that he’ll drift away and sink,leaving no evidence. | 认为他会飘远然后下沉 就没证据了 |
[22:13] | Just got off the phone with the head poer at the Palermo Center. | 刚跟Palermo中心的头头通了电话 |
[22:16] | One of his guys saw some crazy groupie chick Dumper-diving last night. | 他的人昨晚看到几个疯狂的女歌迷 在翻垃圾 |
[22:20] | Thout the Web site on her T-shirt was pretty funny. | 因为觉得她T恤上的网站很有趣 |
[22:24] | RascalFlattsPsychoBitch.com. | (RascalFlatts的疯狂婊子.COM) |
[22:27] | That is pretty funny. | 的确很有趣 |
[22:29] | I checked the site,she’s be blogging about Jay’s guitar. | 我就去查了下网站 她写了篇关于Jay吉他的博文 |
[22:36] | Are you Marta PetrovHmich? | 你是Marta PetrovHmich? |
[22:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:39] | We have a rrant to search your apartment. | 我们有搜查令 要检查你房间 |
[22:42] | Well,what are you looking for? | 你们要找什么? |
[22:44] | Uh,we heard about your guitar. | 我们听说了吉他的事 |
[22:46] | We’d really love to see it. | 很想看看 |
[22:48] | Well,you don’t need no warrant for that. | 那你不需要带搜查令 |
[22:50] | I’d love to showt off. | 我喜欢给别人看 |
[22:51] | Come on,come on. Come on. | 进来 进来 进来 |
[22:58] | Okay… So nice. | 好…真不错 |
[23:01] | Yeah. When I found it in the Dumpster,I just about died. | 那是 我昨晚在垃圾箱里找到它时 我高兴死了 |
[23:04] | I love them so much. | 我爱死它们了 |
[23:07] | The problem is that guit is evidence in an atmpted murder investigation. | 问题是 这把吉他是一场谋杀案的证物 |
[23:12] | Yeah,and you know,you could be a her helping to solve a really big case invoing Rascal Flatts. | 你想想 你能成为与Rascal Flatts 有关案件中的英雄 |
[23:17] | Yeah,and I’m sure the band woulde happy to reward it to you when we’re done. | 我相信在我们完事后 乐队会很乐意奖赏你的 |
[23:22] | Yeah,do you,uh,mind if I step on your uch? | 你 你介意我踩在你沙发上吗? |
[23:24] | Uh,I-I guess so… J-J-Just look,don’t touch! | 呃 我-我想… 只-只-只能看 别摸! |
[23:30] | I mean,Jay’s fingers are still on it. | 我是说 Jay的指纹还在上面 |
[23:32] | Oh,boy,yeah,I hope so. | 是啊 我也希望 |
[23:34] | Don’t you,Greg? | 你说呢 Greg? |
[23:41] | I hate to break it to you,sweetie,but,uh,this guitar is coming with us. | 我很不想让你难过 但 这吉他归我们了 |
[23:45] | No,no,nono,it’s mine. | 不不不不不 这是我的 |
[23:47] | Yeah,I’m really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:48] | I found it!No,you can’t do this! | 是我找到的! 你们不能这样! |
[23:49] | Maybe we can get you an autraph. | 或许我们能帮你要亲笔签名 |
[23:59] | But I already have their autographs. | 但我已经有他们的亲笔签名了 |
[24:11] | At our headquarters,we have a whole food cou in the basement. | 在总部地下室总有食物供应 |
[24:13] | I always get a kick out of the idea that the girl serving the burgers has to have security clearance. | 我总是拒绝那种要求 卖汉堡的女孩都必须有安检许可 |
[24:20] | Craig Halliday,Associate Director.You’re Jim Brass. | Craig Halliday 助理主管 你是Jim Brass |
[24:23] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[24:25] | So,uh,what do you need from me,Mr.Halliday? | 你需要我做什么 Halliday先生? |
[24:29] | Well,I think that you need something from me. | 我认为是你需要我什么 |
[24:33] | An apology. | 一个道歉 |
[24:35] | Well,II offered CSIou need somy full cooperation,and I hate always being the bad guy. | 我给CSI提供了全面合作 而我讨厌当个坏人 |
[24:40] | Ah,don’t worry about it,I’m alys the bad guy around here. | 这没事 在这儿我总是坏人 |
[24:43] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗? |
[24:44] | So,anything else you want tget off your chest? | 那么你想说点什么呢? |
[24:46] | Captain,Larry Colton to see you. | 队长 Larry Colton要见你 |
[24:48] | No,I’ve achieved what I came for. | 不 我已经得到想要的了 |
[24:55] | Your father was a great patriot. | 你父亲是位伟大的爱国者 |
[24:57] | I’m here to sign whatever there is to sign and go home. | 我是来签字的 然后就回家 |
[24:59] | You know,It’s,uh,it’s not gonna lea good idea really. | 我说 这 这不是个好主意 |
[25:03] | I haven’t se my father in 20 years,I couldn’t care less. | 二十年没见他 我也不能马虎 |
[25:06] | Mmm,Inow that he loved you very much. | 嗯 我知道他很爱你 |
[25:08] | My fatr hated me. | 他恨我 |
[25:11] | You know that;it’s in my file. | 你知道的 都在我档案里 |
[25:13] | Just by sitting here,he’s already started a file on you. | 你坐在这儿 他已开始对你剖析了 |
[25:16] | So,besides you,any other haters? | 除了你 他还有什么别的仇人吗? |
[25:18] | All five of his wis. | 他的五个老婆 |
[25:20] | The thousands of people he had killed and everyone in between. | 那些被他杀害的人 和所有与此有关的人 |
[25:23] | Ah,if only we could kill them by the thousands. | 要是不那么做 |
[25:25] | The problemple he had killwith killing our enemiesen. | 那就会是他被敌人所杀 |
[25:29] | is that you can’t spy on them after that. | 你不能总监视着他们 |
[25:32] | Just want to let the family know,the agency is behind you. | 我们只是想家属知道 中情局一直在支持你们 |
[25:37] | Hmm,your way of sayinthat you’re sharpening the daggers, | 哼 你这口气就像是一边磨匕首 |
[25:39] | screwing on the silencers and that the foreign flunky | 一边上消音器 而那些杀死我爸的外国狗 |
[25:41] | who ok out my father is about to get capped as payback. | 就能被抓住一样 |
[25:44] | screwExecutive order 11-905 anforbids the agency flunky from engaging in assassination. | 操作命令第11-905条规定 严禁特工走狗执行暗杀任务 |
[25:49] | Okay,on that note,have you seen what you needed? | 好了 那份记录上 你看到想看的了吗? |
[25:51] | Because,uh,I think I can handle it from here. | 我想接下来的我能搞定 |
[25:54] | Captain Brass. | Brass队长 |
[25:55] | Good-bye,Halliday. | 再见 Halliday先生 |
[26:19] | Tire tracks look like they were made by Suburbans. | 轮胎印看着像是雪弗兰Suburban的 |
[26:22] | Three of them. | 有3辆车 |
[26:24] | Two miles from the house,a mile from where we found the body. | 离房子2英里 离尸体被发现处1英里 |
[26:30] | And look,green paint transfer. | 看 绿色擦挂痕迹 |
[26:33] | Colton’s canoe washed up here. | Colton的独木舟被冲到了这里 |
[26:39] | Halliday beat us here. | Halliday捷足先登了 |
[26:45] | lliday spooks? | Halliday在暗中监视? |
[26:48] | That’s not a Suburban. | 那可不是特工专驾 (雪弗兰Suburban为美国特工外勤配车) |
[26:49] | I’ll call it in. | 我叫人来 |
[27:01] | TCan I help you with something? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[27:03] | 1111111 | 我们不说英语 |
[27:05] | 222222 | 我懂点德语 |
[27:08] | 333333 | 为什么拍摄我们? |
[27:10] | 444444 | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:13] | 555555 | 我们只是看看风景 |
[27:15] | 666666 | 找个地方钓鱼 |
[27:19] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[27:22] | I’m reaching for my identification. | 我拿证件 |
[27:25] | This doesn’t have to be an internaonal incident. | 没必要造成国际纠纷 |
[27:36] | You’re with the German consulate. | 你是德国领事馆的 |
[27:38] | As consulate officls,we are protected by diplomatic immunity. | 作为领事馆官员 我们受外交豁免权保护 |
[27:41] | Why don’t you be diplomatic and toss the guns out? | 何不乖乖地把枪扔出来? |
[27:44] | This car is German soil. | 这车可是德国领土 |
[27:48] | You have no jurisdiction inside of it,including us. | 你们对车里的东西 包括我们 没有司法管辖权 |
[27:53] | My passport. | 我的护照 |
[27:54] | – Thiss a bunch of crap. – Yes,but he’s telling the truth. | – 太扯淡了 – 是的 但他说的是实话 |
[27:57] | For your information,gentlemen,it’s illegal to shoot fish in the state of Nevada. | 提醒两位 在内华达州用枪打鱼是违法的 |
[28:04] | Auf Wiedersehen. | 再见 |
[28:31] | 7777777777 | 无以为证 否认一切 Vance Colton 我在CIA的密探生涯 |
[28:36] | So,even though we’re on a secure network,someone hacked Hodges’ computer. | 也就是说 尽管我们处于安全网络中 还是有人入侵了Hodges的电脑 |
[28:42] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[28:43] | Well,maybe it’s because you like to surf more outside sites than anyone se in the lab. | 或许因为你比实验室其他人更喜欢上外网 |
[28:47] | It’s all research. | 都是研究需要 |
[28:48] | Archie,can’t you just trace the sour of the hack? | Archie 你能追踪入侵源吗? |
[28:50] | With enough time. | 只要时间够 |
[28:51] | Well,if I’m not needed,I need to go delete some personal files. | 如果没我事 我得去删除些个人档案了 |
[28:58] | The book certainly starts off with a bang. | 这书真是爆炸性开篇 |
[29:01] | A word-for-word transcript of a telephone cversation | 东德秘密警察和Nettie Moller的 |
[29:05] | between the East German secret police and Nettie ller. | 通话记录的精确抄本 |
[29:09] | She’s like their German Obama. | 她就像是德国的奥巴马 |
[29:11] | TheyWell,she w’ta win thif this gets out. | 人们说她将以巨大优势赢得选举 |
[29:13] | ****4 | 如果此事走漏 她就不会了 |
[29:16] | During the 1970s,Moller was a double agent, | 70年代 Moller是个双重间谍 |
[29:20] | recruiting agents for the CIA and beaying them to the East German Stasi for execution. | 一边为CIA招募特工 一边将他们供给东德国安局处决 |
[29:26] | *** | 如果我们都能得到这本回忆录 |
[29:28] | it’s not a stretchveor the CIA to think that the Germans and thCIA had it first. | 那认为CIA和德国早已得到也不为过 |
[29:32] | You can say anything you want to say in a book, | 在书里你想怎么说就怎么说 |
[29:34] | but Colton had to be working from a tape when he wrote this. | 但要写这个 Colton必须要有录音带 |
[29:38] | ****The tape is whatuse,theyere looking for | Halliday 那房子 那些德国人 他们寻找的正是这录音带 |
[29:44] | A pe worth killing for. | 值得让人行凶的录音带 |
[29:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:49] | Well,it’s a decent theory for a spy novel. | 在谍战小说里 倒是个不错的理论 |
[29:51] | What do we have in the way of evidenc COD? | 证物里查出什么了? 死因呢? |
[29:54] | thing yet. | 还没结果 |
[29:55] | Still waiting for x. | 还在等毒性检测 |
[29:59] | Pots are fried,buno shaved wires. | 电位计烧坏了 但电线没动过手脚 |
[30:03] | This is the right guitar bunot the source of the shock. | 吉他是这把 但不是电击的源头 |
[30:06] | If it’s not his guitar,then it’s gotta be his mic oris amp. | 如果不是吉他引起的 那就是话筒或者功放 |
[30:18] | Well,yee-haw. | |
[30:20] | The ground on the amp has been removed. | 功放的地线被移除了 |
[30:22] | – Without grounds,the circuit breaker’s **** – ***** | 没有地线 断路器就不会起作用 而你会… |
[30:26] | Yeah,but that alone’s not enough to cause electrocution. | 是的 但单单这样不足以导致触电 |
[30:30] | Well,the power comes from the amp into the guitar and through Jay to his mic, | 电流从功放进入吉他 通过Jay传到话筒 |
[30:39] | where Jay’s lips close the circuit. | Jay的嘴唇闭合了电路 |
[30:42] | XLR plug’s been singed. | XLR插头烧焦了 |
[30:44] | This is part of the circuit that shocked Jay. | 这是击中Jay的电路的一部分 |
[30:47] | But there’s not enough voltage from a 110 to leave fern patterns on his arms likehat. | 但110伏电压不足以造成 他手臂上那种蕨草状伤痕 |
[30:52] | 220 hato come from somewhere. | 220伏的话 肯定来自其他地方 |
[30:54] | Well,the venue runsn 220. | 场馆是用的220伏电压 |
[30:56] | All somebody had to do was satage a 110 box so 220 could run through it. | 需要做的就是改动110伏接线盒 使之能接入220伏 |
[31:04] | Hereou go,this is 220 right here. | 找到了 这就是220伏的 |
[31:09] | Once whoever did this linked the 220 to the sabotaged 110, | 220伏电压接入改造的110伏接线盒后 |
[31:13] | **** | 便可击中Jay |
[31:15] | And without a breaker dito protect him,. | 没有断路器的保护 |
[31:17] | as soon as his lips touch the mic,Jay fries. | 只要他嘴唇接触话筒 就会触电 |
[31:38] | So,wait a minute,why didn’t Jay get zapped when the concert started? | 等等 为什么演出开始时Jay没被电呢? |
[31:42] | When his lips first touched that mic? | 他嘴唇几时第一次接触话筒? |
[31:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:45] | But whoever’s responsible for this h to rig this box. | 但干这事的人必须改造这个接线盒 |
[31:48] | So maybe there’s some prints on the inside. | 或许里面会有些指纹 |
[31:50] | If we get an ID,we’ll ask him ourselves. | 如果能查明身份 我们就能亲自问他了 |
[31:54] | Henry,what do you have for me? | Henry 有什么结果? |
[31:55] | Well,I ran an expanded tox nel on Vance Colton, | 我用扩展毒物检测了Vance Colton |
[31:59] | all the normal drugs of abuse and poisons were negative. | 排除了所有常见的药物过量和毒药 |
[32:05] | Not even the cancer drugs. | 也没有抗癌药物 |
[32:07] | No,he wasn’t taking any medications. | 没有 他什么药都没吃 |
[32:09] | The man had stage four canr. | 这人癌症晚期了 |
[32:11] | Then he must’ve stopped treaent. | 那他肯定停止治疗了 |
[32:15] | All right,try these. | 那好 试试这些 |
[32:17] | Aconitine,succinylcholine,fluphenazine and sarin. | 乌头碱 琥珀酰胆碱 氟非那嗪和沙林 |
[32:23] | I’ve never heard of aconitine. | 乌头碱我没听说过 |
[32:25] | Fluphenazine is a psyctropic. | 氟非那嗪是治疗精神病的 |
[32:27] | Sarin’s a binary chemical weapon. | 沙林是一种二元化学武器 |
[32:30] | Saddam used it againstthe Kurd’. | 萨达姆在80年代用来对付库尔德人 |
[32:33] | But I thought the United Nations banned production and stockpiling of allhemical weapons. | 但我记得联合国禁止了 所有化学武器的生产和存储 |
[32:36] | Correct,but all four compounds are mentioned here in Colton’s memoir. | 对 但这4种化合物 都在Colton的回忆录中被提及 |
[32:42] | Tools of the spy trade | 间谍行当的工具 |
[32:56] | Okay,backed the last zombie to the source. | 好了 由最后一部傀儡电脑追踪到来源 |
[33:00] | Hodges’ printer was hacked here,in Vegas. | Hodges的打印机从这里被入侵 在赌城 |
[33:03] | German Consulate or Halliday’s office? | 德国领事馆还是Halliday的办公室? |
[33:07] | Coffee shop at the Blue Siren Motel. | 蓝笛旅馆的咖啡厅 |
[33:11] | That’s not very007. | 这可不像007的风格 |
[33:27] | I mean,it figures the Colton kid was lying to us. | 这说明Colton那孩子在撒谎 |
[33:30] | He’been registered here for four nights. | 他登记入住已经4天了 |
[33:32] | ich means he checked in a day fore his father was killed. | 也就是说他在父亲遇害前一天入住 |
[33:48] | Yeah,the manager says he may still be in his room. | 经理说他可能还在房间里 |
[33:51] | The door is open. | 门开了 |
[34:06] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[34:15] | Well,they tossed the room,probably looking for that tape. | 他们翻乱了房间 可能在找录音带 |
[34:19] | And his computer’gone. | 他电脑不见了 |
[34:24] | Contl,this is Captain Brass. | 调度中心 我是Brass队长 |
[34:26] | We have a 419 down at the Blue Siren Motel. | 蓝笛旅馆有人死亡 |
[34:29] | Send backup… and the coroner’s wagon. | 派出后援 和运尸车 |
[34:38] | The Geans want us to know they didn’t kill Vance Colton. | 德国人想让我们知道 他们没有杀Vance Colton |
[34:41] | And they also want us to know they killed his son. | 还想让我们知道他们杀了他儿子 |
[35:06] | You call my mother a whore in print,you say I’m a bastard. | 你在稿子里说我妈是个荡妇 说我是个私生子 |
[35:09] | It’s ju more of your lies. | 全是谎言 |
[35:10] | She was a whore,you don’t exist,and I’m going fishing. | 她的确是个荡妇 你也不存在 我要去钓鱼了 |
[35:21] | Larry died believing grohe’d killed his father. | Larry死前一直相信是自己杀了父亲 |
[35:23] | He sent us the manuscript to deflect suspicion om himself onto the Germans. | 他把手稿发给我们 让我们 把嫌疑从他转移到德国人身上 |
[35:29] | From Colton’s vest,we always assumed that Coltowas on the dock because he was going fishing. | 由Colton的背心 我们一直认为 他在船坞是想要去钓鱼 |
[35:35] | But there’s no fishing equipment here. | 但并没有渔具 |
[35:37] | Colton took down the canoe. | Colton卸下了独木舟 |
[35:40] | So,he planned to go out on the water before Larry put him there. | 在Larry击倒他前 他就打算要划船 |
[35:43] | But if Larry hadn’t been there,what was gng to happen next? | 但如果Larry没出现 他又会怎么样? |
[35:47] | Vance Colton was going to die anyway. | Vance Colton总归是要死的 |
[35:51] | By wse hand? | 由谁造成? |
[35:53] | That’s what’s bothering me. | 这正是困扰我的问题 |
[35:56] | I bet if we dug a little deeper,we’d find out that when Larry was a boy, | 我打赌如果我们再深入调查 就会发现Larry小时候 |
[35:59] | he wanted to b just **** | 想要成为父亲一样的人 即便他讨厌他 |
[36:02] | You always see something of evenboth parents in yourlf. | 你总会在自己身上找到与父母的共同点 |
[36:06] | Even if it’s more than you’d like to admit. | 即便你不愿承认 |
[36:08] | Hey,I got your COD,Even if it’s more than anit’s right you’out of James Bond. | 我查到死因了 就像007里一样 |
[36:11] | Just call me “H.” You get it? | 叫我H 懂吗? |
[36:13] | ‘Cause “M” and the “H”… “H,” “Q,” Yeah. | 因为M H Q… |
[36:16] | – special branch– – I get it. | 特务代号 我懂 |
[36:17] | Righ I-I tested all the poisons from the memoir,and you’re negativ. | 我测试了回忆录上的毒物 前3个都不对 |
[36:21] | Which leaves sin. | 那就只剩下沙林了 |
[36:22] | It was first creed by the Germans as a super pesticide until World War II when | 它最先由德国人当杀虫剂制造 |
[36:26] | they discovered it was very effective | 二战时 他们发现用来杀人很奏效 |
[36:29] | at killingeople. | 又回到德国人了 |
[36:30] | These levels of sarin you found in Vance Coltonermans. | 你在Vance Colton体内发现的沙林含量 |
[36:33] | shou have killed him instantly. | 应该让他当场死亡 |
[36:35] | Which suggests the poison was administered when he was already in the canoe. | 也就是说他上了独木舟才服用的毒药 |
[36:38] | Yeah,but out on the ke and out cold? | 但在那么寒冷的湖面上 |
[36:40] | Why didn’t they just shoot him? | 他们怎么不直接枪杀他? |
[36:42] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[36:43] | Henry,is there a way to make sarin not instantaneously lethal? | Henry 有办法让沙林不立即致命吗? |
[36:47] | Well,it’s clear liquid,so I suppose it’s possible to putt in a capsule. | 它是种透明液体 我想可以放入胶囊中 |
[36:50] | Which means it would take some time to dissolve before it entered the system, | 也就是说它被吸收前需要时间先溶解 |
[36:54] | so hcould’ve ingeed it before he was out on the dock. | 所以他可能在去船坞前就服用了 |
[36:58] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[36:59] | Yes,but Catherine asked for COD. | 是的 但Catherine想知道死因 |
[37:02] | That she did. | 这倒是 |
[37:05] | I’llell her. | 我去告诉她 |
[37:08] | Dr.Ray?You think I could read the rest of Colton’book? | Ray博士 我能把Colton的书看完吗? |
[37:11] | I love spy thrillers. | 我超爱谍战惊悚题材 |
[37:12] | No.I’m going to return this to its author. | 不 我要把它还给所有者了 |
[37:25] | I’d offer to buy you a drink,but you already got one. | 我本想请你喝一杯 但你已经有了 |
[37:27] | Can I have a scotch? | 来杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[37:29] | Okay.It needs to be a new bottle Sure.with the seal unbroken. | – 好的 – 要新瓶 还没开封的 |
[37:33] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[37:34] | Seriously? | 不是吧? |
[37:36] | I’m just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[37:38] | Thanks for calling me and… and bringing me this. | 多谢联系我 带给我这个 |
[37:45] | Sometimes old men forget the promises they made,d secrets must remain just that. | 有时候老人们忘记了自己的承诺 秘密必须尘封起来 |
[37:50] | I think Colton kept his promises,which is why you gave him exactly what he wanted. | 我想Colton信守了他的承诺 所以你给了他想要的 |
[37:55] | What was it that he wanted? | 他想要什么? |
[37:57] | His way out of this world. | 离开人世的方式 |
[37:59] | Yeah,drning sure is a tough way to go. | 是啊 溺死太痛苦了 |
[38:02] | So is cancer. | 癌症也是 |
[38:04] | So is blunt force trauma. | 钝器击打也是 |
[38:06] | With sons like that,who needs enemies,huh? | 有了那样的儿子 谁还想树敌? |
[38:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:14] | We both know what lled him was the sarin you gave him. | 我们都知道致他死亡的是你给他的沙林 |
[38:35] | Sarin? | 沙林? |
[38:37] | They don’t even make at stuff anymore. | 都没人制造这玩意儿了 |
[38:39] | Germans still ma it. | 德国人还在制造 |
[38:40] | You put Colton back in business. | 你让Colton重操旧业 |
[38:43] | You had him write the memoir.You provided the Moller tape. | 让他撰写回忆录 给了他Moller的录音带 |
[38:47] | If there ever was a Moller tape. | 如果真有这份录音带的话 |
[38:49] | If there’s a tape,there’s a tape. | 信则有之 |
[38:53] | I believe that Colton post the manuscript on the Internet, | 我相信Colton把原稿放在了网上 |
[38:58] | knowing that the Germans would read it. | 知道德国人会读到 |
[39:00] | No,I don’t think so,because Colton was retired. | 不 我可不这么想 因为Colton退休了 |
[39:03] | I doubt that he cared Habout German politics. | 癌症晚期 我想他可没工夫关心德国政事 |
[39:06] | Heared about his legacy. | 他关心自己的后世 |
[39:08] | He didn’t want to come in from the cold and di a sick,old man. | 他不想从风口浪尖退下 衰老病死 |
[39:10] | He wanted to go out a hero,poisoned by his old enemies fighting for his country | 他想作为英雄死去 被为他的祖国奋斗的旧敌毒死 |
[39:15] | So you helped an old friend commit suicide. | 所以你帮你的老朋友自杀了 |
[39:19] | Well,Dr.Langst,you like the… extra spin around the block, | Langston博士 你真是爱绕圈子 |
[39:27] | uhgoes beyond the t-and-dry microscoped answer from the green paint chips of life. | 不安于绿漆碎片在显微镜下 给出的老套答案 |
[39:35] | You know where work,that block has an unlimited horizon. | 你知道我在哪儿工作 那儿的前途不可限量 |
[39:42] | Are you offering me a job? | 你在给我介绍工作吗? |
[39:45] | Have you found one yet that fits? | 你找到合适的了吗? |
[39:54] | Well,my mistake. | 对不起 |
[39:59] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[40:02] | Did your father ever talk to you about hitime in Vietnam? | 你父亲给你讲过他在越南的时光吗? |
[40:06] | It was an odd place to take leave with a war staring us in theace. | 那是个我们在激战正酣时撤离的神奇地方 |
[40:12] | Or maybe you two weren’t that close? | 或许你们俩没那么亲近吧? |
[40:40] | There he is right there. | 他就在那儿 |
[40:41] | Just hang on a second. | 稍等 |
[40:43] | How’s it going,fellas? | 怎么样 伙计们? |
[40:46] | Mr.Murr? | Murry先生? |
[40:50] | I think you know why I’m here. | 我想你知道我为什么来这 |
[40:52] | Man,we got a show to do. | 我们有演出呢 |
[40:53] | Yeah,not with him,you’re not. | 他演不成了 |
[40:55] | He’s the one that sabotaged Jay’s equipment. | 就是他对Jay的乐器做了手脚 |
[40:57] | What?!Travis? | 什么? Travis? |
[41:01] | Why would you do something like that? | 你为什么干这种事? |
[41:04] | I justeant to give him a little jolt so I could do the one song. | 我只是想稍微电下他 我好上台演奏一曲 |
[41:07] | Travis,all you had to do was ask. | Travis 你问问我们就行了 |
[41:10] | I… Don’t-don’t you guys see? | 我…你们不明白吗? |
[41:13] | I’m getting old. | 我老了 |
[41:16] | Th-th-the show was over after this tour for me. | 这次巡演后 我的生涯就结束了 |
[41:20] | – Jay. – Hey,Jay! | |
[41:24] | Jay,I… I dn’t mean for this to get so out of control. | Jay 我并不想闹成这样 |
[41:27] | Man,you lit me up like a Christmas tree,and you smoked my best guitar. | 你把我电得跟圣诞树似的 还毁了我最好的吉他 |
[41:31] | Why would you do that? | 为什么? |
[41:33] | I’m sorry,man. | 对不起 |
[41:34] | – What did I do to you? – I’m sorry. | – 我对你做过什么? – 对不起 |
[41:40] | Are you back? | 你回归了? |
[41:41] | Lookt me. | 看着我 |
[41:43] | You recognize me? | 认得吗? |
[41:45] | A face like yours,as ugly as it is,it’s hard to forget. | 你这张丑脸可忘不了 |
[41:49] | GARY: Oh,yeah,laugh if you want to, | 你就笑吧 |
[41:50] | but I’m the one that’s sitting there been covering for you this entire ti. | 我可是一直罩着你的 |
[41:52] | – Hey,rightack at you,big boy. – Hey,guys. | – 彼此彼此 大块头 – 伙计们 |
[41:54] | I wrote a new song *** | 我在医院里写了首新歌 |
[41:56] | It’s a little bit different.You’re gonna have to follow me. | 有些许不同 你们得跟上我 |
[41:59] | Yoguys stick around. | 你们留下吧 |
[42:00] | We’re going to have some fun tonight. | 今晚可有得乐了 |
[42:06] | Enjoy yourselves tonight. | 今晚玩得愉快 |
[42:15] | Okay Hey,Las Vegas!How y’all feeling? | 赌城的朋友们 感觉如何? |
[42:19] | As most of you know,Cousin Jay got a little shocked last night on stage. | 如你们多数人所知 Jay老弟昨晚在台上被电了 |
[42:24] | And,um… ‘s feeling better. | 他现在感觉好多了 |
[42:27] | He doesn’t look any better but he’s feeling better. | 虽然看上去还是很衰 但他感觉好多了 |
[42:30] | Ladies and gentlemen,Jay DeMarcus.He’s back! | 女士们先生们 Jay DeMarcus回来了 |
[42:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:34] | I got a little song I wrote for you. | 我为你们写了首小曲 |
[42:36] | You guys just follow along,we’ll do this. | 你们跟着我 咱唱一唱 |
[42:38] | Y’all ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[42:39] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[42:41] | Kick it off. | 开始 |
[42:44] | *S,I thought Rascal Flatts was unstoppable * | *我以为Rascal Flatts势不可挡* |
[42:47] | *That’s before I became shockable * | *但那只是在我被电之前* |
[42:50] | *But now I’m back * | *现在我回来了* |
[42:52] | *That makes us unshockable * | *我们变得不可动摇* |
[42:54] | *Saw my whole life ,Flash befe my eyes* | 我看见了一生在我眼前闪过 |
[42:57] | *The ups,the downs, The lows,the highs * | *得志失意 起起落落* |
[43:00] | *My mom,my dad,the kids,the wife * | *老爸老妈 孩子老婆* |
[43:03] | *And then I apped right back into life,yeah* | *接着我又回到了现实生活* |
[43:07] | (band playing “Unstoppable”) | |
[43:18] | *So… * | |
[43:20] | *So you made a lot of mistakes * | |
[43:23] | *Walked downhe road a little sideways * | |
[43:28] | *Cracked a brick when you hit the wall * | |
[43:31] | *Yeah,you got a pocket full oregrets * | |
[43:35] | *Pull you down faster th a sunset * | |
[43:40] | *Hey,it happens to us all * | |
[43:43] | *When the cold,hard rain just won’t quit * | |
[43:46] | *And you can’t see your way out of it… * |