时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | Oh,my god,you’re killing me. | 天啊 杀了我吧 |
[01:46] | Don’t worry,roc,we’re still in good shape. | 别担心 Roc 还不算糟 |
[01:48] | We’re only two back Of waldorf now,and that nagano kid’s totally in the tank. | 只落后Waldorf两杆 那个Nagano家的孩子完全不在状态 |
[01:53] | We can still do this. | 我们还有机会 |
[01:56] | Ho. | 等等 |
[01:57] | I mean,you can still do it,roc. That’s what I meant. | 我是说 你还有机会的 |
[01:59] | Pards,if that’s our ball,We’re definitely going to need a ruling. | Pards 如果那是我们的球 我们肯定要申请仲裁了 |
[02:04] | Gary,rocco’s dead in here,But I got to tell you,I don’t think he’s the only one. | Gary Rocco卡死在这儿了 但死掉的可不是只有他 |
[02:10] | So,the guy says it was an accident. | 那家伙说只是个意外 |
[02:13] | That he didn’t mean to kill his wife. | 他不是故意要杀老婆的 |
[02:15] | The golf ball just hit her in the head. | 高尔夫球砸中了她脑袋 |
[02:17] | So the detective says,”well,the coroner also found A golf ball lodged up against her rectum.” | 警探就说”法医还在她直肠里找到了个球” |
[02:25] | – And the guy says… – “yeah,that was my mulligan.” | – 那人说… – “是的 那是我重打的” |
[02:28] | You’ve heard it before. | 你听过 |
[02:29] | It’s an old one. | 老笑话 |
[02:31] | Well,this is new. | 这个人倒是新鲜 |
[02:33] | Dead man in a golf cart. | 死在高尔夫车里 |
[02:35] | Medium caliber bullet hole Right side of the throat. | 喉咙右部有中等口径弹孔 |
[02:38] | Maybe a nine millimeter or a .38. | 9毫米或者点38 |
[02:42] | And no exit wound. | 没有射出伤口 |
[02:45] | The blood’s reddish brown. Deoxygenated. | 血迹呈红棕色 已脱氧 |
[02:47] | That’s right. | 对 |
[02:49] | Bullet hit his jugular. | 子弹击中颈静脉 |
[02:51] | He’s in full rigor. | 尸体已完全僵硬 |
[02:52] | T.O.D.’s ten to 12 hours ago. | 死亡时间10到12小时前 |
[02:55] | Excuse me,excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[02:57] | Uh… He was dead before my ball got there,wasn’t he? | 我的球打到这儿前 他就死了 对吧? |
[03:02] | Well,so far,it seems that way. | 目前看来是这样 |
[03:05] | But don’t leave town. | 但别出城 |
[03:10] | Sir,you have to stay behind the tape. | 先生 请退出警戒线 |
[03:11] | Sorry,cath,no I.D. | 抱歉 Cath 身份未知 |
[03:13] | Oh,the club official told me That his name is russell huntley. | 俱乐部官员说他叫Russell Huntley |
[03:16] | He’s a member,so he’s out here often. | 他是会员 经常来这儿 |
[03:18] | Apparently he used to be a pro. | 显然 他曾是职业选手 |
[03:20] | This is his own personal cart. | 这车是他自己的 |
[03:24] | This club head cover’s saturated in blood. | 浸血的球杆头护套 |
[03:27] | The victim probably grabbed Whatever was within his reach,And tried to staunch the bleeding. | 死者可能随手抓起身边的东西 试图止血 |
[03:33] | But this soft,porous fabric Probably acted more like a sponge. | 这种柔软多孔的织物更像是海绵 |
[03:39] | So we’ve got a club head cover,but no clubs. | 那么只有球杆头护套 没有球杆 |
[03:43] | A little overdressed for night putting. | 晚上练球 穿得也太正式了 |
[04:15] | What have you got,catherine? | 有什么发现 Catherine? |
[04:17] | It’s a dead end. | 死胡同 |
[04:18] | The golf cart tracks end On the main path,which means it could have come from Practically anywhere on the course. | 高球车的痕迹在主路上消失 它可能从球场任何地方过来 |
[04:22] | Which also means we don’t know the primary crime scene. | 也就是说不知道第一现场 |
[04:25] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[04:26] | I guess we’ll just have to play it where it lies. | 看来只能从这里开始了 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 是的 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:58] | csi Season 10 Episode 10 | |
[05:06] | Yesterday this kid comes out of nowhere,fires a 61. | 昨天 这个孩子不在状态 只打了61杆 |
[05:10] | Well,gary,after a disastrous opening nine– 41– Nagano in trouble again here at the 11th. | 在9号洞41杆的灾难性开局后 Nagano在11号洞又遇到了麻烦 |
[05:16] | I don’t think that break in the action helped him at all. | 我觉得中途休息对他完全无益 |
[05:18] | I mean,not that it would. | 我是说 本来也没用 |
[05:21] | He’s been all over the place… | 球打得满场乱飞… |
[05:22] | Mrs.Huntley? | Huntley夫人? |
[05:24] | Not since we divorced. | 离婚后就改名了 |
[05:27] | Michelle nagano. | |
[05:28] | How do you do? I’m detective jim brass,las vegas police. | 你好 我是维加斯警局的警探Jim Brass |
[05:32] | I have to ask you a few questions. | 有几个问题要问你 |
[05:36] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我对你的损失表示遗憾 |
[05:39] | No one mentioned that you were russell’s ex-wife. | 没人提起过你是Russell的前妻 |
[05:41] | Our family’s been coming to this club for so long,People just assume. | 我们家很早便加入俱乐部了 人们只是想当然 |
[05:45] | – It doesn’t matter. – I see. | – 我无所谓 – 明白 |
[05:47] | Nagano in trouble again here at the 11th. | Nagano在第11洞又遇到了麻烦 |
[05:48] | After hitting it all over this hole,He’s got a four and a half footer downhill for bogey. | 在屡击不中后 球在坡上离洞4英尺半 他可以比标准杆多打一杆 |
[05:52] | But this is the only part Of his game that’s been any good today. | 这可能是他今天最佳表现了 |
[05:59] | Oh… Oh,boy. | 哦 乖乖 |
[06:01] | This is not for the faint of heart. | 这可不是怯场者的游戏 |
[06:04] | So that’s your son In the tournament? | 那就是你参加锦标赛的儿子? |
[06:06] | I’m his stepmother. | 我是他继母 |
[06:08] | He’s russell’s son. | 他是Russell的儿子 |
[06:10] | But with your last name. That’s curious. | 但却跟你姓 很奇怪 |
[06:12] | It was his decision. I raised him. | 是他的决定 是我抚养他的 |
[06:16] | So,when was the last time you saw russell? | 你最后一次见到Russell是什么时候? |
[06:19] | Last night,after the first round. | 昨晚 首轮结束后 |
[06:23] | Ladies and gentlemen,your attention please. Maestro. | 女士们先生们 请注意 Maestro |
[06:25] | Duffy would like to say a few words. | Duffy想说几句话 |
[06:28] | Thanks,gary. | 谢谢 Gary |
[06:29] | Here’s to danny nagano,the new course record holder. | 敬Danny Nagano 新任球场纪录保持者 |
[06:32] | Enjoy the night,kid,Because tomorrow I’m gonna be gunning for you. | 尽情享受吧 因为明天 我会奋起直追 |
[06:36] | Are you going to stand for that,danny? | 你觉得呢 Danny? |
[06:39] | Danny? | |
[06:40] | It’s one round. You didn’t win the tournament. | 只是首轮而已 你还没拿下锦标赛 |
[06:42] | No,you shot one round. | 不 你才赢一轮 |
[06:43] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[06:44] | Can’t you stand the fact That your son beat your old record,huh? | 你就不能接受儿子打破你纪录的事实吗? |
[06:47] | Don’t take that tone with me. | 别对我这种口气 |
[06:48] | No. You go home. | 不 你回家去 |
[06:50] | You are drunk. | 你醉了 |
[06:51] | Go home before you embarrass yourself any more than you have. | 快回家 别再让自己更难堪了 |
[06:53] | Hey,try to remember what this game is really about. | 记住这项运动真正的意义 |
[06:56] | Don’t worry. Shake it off. | 别担心 别放在心上 |
[07:02] | If you’ll excuse me,I have funeral arrangements to make. | 很抱歉 我还要安排丧事 |
[07:06] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:34] | I couldn’t find the bullet,And with no exit wound,I don’t think he was shot. | 找不到子弹 没有射出伤口 我想他不是遭枪击 |
[07:39] | Take a look. | 瞧瞧 |
[07:42] | Well,if that’s the case,This wound might indicate shar p-force trauma. | 如果是这样 这伤口就是尖锐物创伤 |
[07:53] | There’s a fragment of something. | 有个什么碎片 |
[07:58] | Black plastic maybe? | 或许是黑色塑料? |
[08:01] | With something else embedded in it? | 嵌含其他物质? |
[08:12] | Got a sportsbook ticket from the eclipse. | 有张Eclipse运动店的押注票 |
[08:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | If he picked a winner,Is the casino obligated to pay his next of kin? | 如果他押中了 赌场是不是要把奖金给他下一代? |
[08:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:20] | I’ll q.D. That.And you can I.D. This. | 我去查这个 你来鉴别这个 |
[08:24] | So,find out what’s on his shoes. | 看看他鞋上有什么线索 |
[08:26] | Oh,is that all? | 就这样? |
[08:28] | We don’t have a primary crime scene. | 还没找到第一现场 |
[08:30] | We need to know where he was. | 要找出他去过哪儿 |
[08:32] | I’m thinking a golf course. | 我想是高尔夫球场 |
[08:36] | David! | |
[08:43] | Well,this ought to keep hodges busy for a while. | 这够Hodges忙活的了 |
[08:46] | So,uh,dr. Ray? | Ray博士? |
[08:48] | Yes? | 在 |
[08:48] | What’s your handicap? | 你有什么不便? |
[08:51] | I don’t golf. | 我不玩高尔夫 |
[08:52] | I thought all doctors played golf. | 我以为博士都打高尔夫 |
[08:54] | Maybe only the rich ones. | 可能只有有钱的才打 |
[08:56] | Oh,come on now. | 得了吧 |
[08:57] | That’s not true. Anybody can play golf. | 才不是呢 任何人都可打 |
[09:00] | There’s plenty of public golf courses. | 很多公共球场 |
[09:01] | Sure there are. | 是有 |
[09:04] | Mark twain referred to golf As “a good walk spoiled.” | 马克-吐温称高尔夫为”被糟蹋的散步” |
[09:08] | Well,it can be,if you don’t stay in bounds,believe me. | 如果走到界外 确实可能 |
[09:18] | This medium-velocity spatter I’ve got on the roof here looks like it could be cast-off. | 车棚上的中速溅射血迹像是抛甩状 |
[09:28] | Was there any evidence of a passenger at the crash site? | 撞车地点有其他乘客的证据吗? |
[09:30] | No,but these things aren’t exactly race cars. | 没有 但这不是赛车 |
[09:33] | It wouldn’t be hard to jump out of one While it was moving. | 开动中跳车并不困难 |
[09:35] | Which puts up back to,where is the primary? | 又回到了第一现场在哪儿的问题? |
[09:38] | Right. | 对 |
[09:39] | Hey,the balls in this shag bag are jupiter ptxs,But the ones in the front rack are fuschidas. | 绒布袋里的球是Jupiter PTX牌的 而前架上的球却是Fuschida的 |
[09:44] | That’s fascinating. | 有意思 |
[09:46] | Different balls are designed With different playing characteristics. | 不同的球是为不同的球风设计 |
[09:48] | Some hit the green and stop dead; Others have a harder core for the long game. | 有的球落到球道就停下 有的硬核球还要滚动 |
[09:54] | You know,each one is unique,sara. | 每一只球都是独一无二的 Sara |
[09:55] | Oh,just like snowflakes. | 就像雪花 |
[09:58] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[09:59] | I think nick’s point is Two different types of balls suggest two different players? | Nick的意思是 两种不同的球 暗示两个不同的球手? |
[10:04] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[10:13] | Hang in there,danny. | 坚持住 Danny |
[10:14] | If there’s anything I can do,you let me know,yeah? | 需要帮忙就开口 |
[10:17] | – Thanks,jonathan. – Take care,man. | – 谢谢 Jonathan – 保重 |
[10:19] | Mr. Nagano,can I talk to you? I’m detective jim brass,las vegas police. | Nagano先生 能谈一谈吗? 我是维加斯警局的Jim Brass警探 |
[10:22] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 有几个问题想问你 |
[10:24] | – Do we have to do this now,detective? – I’m afraid so. | – 改天行吗 警探? – 恐怕不行 |
[10:26] | Yeah,today’s been kind of rough. | 今天已经很不好过了 |
[10:27] | Well,been really rough for his dad. | 对他爸来说确实是 |
[10:30] | He’ll meet you in the clubhouse,okay? | 你们到会所再见吧 |
[10:32] | Don’t forget to sign your card,kiddo. | 一会儿别忘了填卡 孩子 |
[10:34] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[10:35] | Sorry about this,but I got to ask you,When was the last time you saw your father? | 深表遗憾 但我还得问 最后一次见到你父亲是什么时候? |
[10:38] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[10:40] | There was a party in the clubhouse. | 俱乐部有个派对 |
[10:41] | Your stepmother mentioned that. | 你继母也说起这事 |
[10:43] | You broke his course record. | 你打破了他的球场记录 |
[10:45] | Well,that must have been tricky. | 这种局面真是微妙啊 |
[10:46] | I mean,he was a competitive guy,right? How did he feel about that? | 他是个争强好胜的人 对吧? 这事他怎么看? |
[10:49] | We just happened to be in the room with the bar,so… | 只是凑巧在同一个酒吧里遇到… |
[10:52] | Here’s to danny nagano,the new course record holder. | 为了Danny Nagano 新球场记录保持者 |
[10:56] | Enjoy the night,kid. | 祝你玩得愉快 孩子 |
[10:57] | So you think this puts you in the same league as your old man? | 你以为这样就能跟你老爹平起平坐? |
[11:00] | Ah,I wouldn’t set my sights that low. | 我才不会这么没追求 |
[11:01] | Why you little piece… | 你个小崽子… Russell 别这样 今晚别这样 算了吧 |
[11:02] | Russell,please,not on a night like tonight. Please,don’t do this. | 你个小崽子… Russell 别这样 今晚别这样 算了吧 |
[11:05] | Hey,mom,it’s okay. | 妈 没事的 |
[11:07] | He’s just ranting and probably drunk. | 他只是喝多了跑来说教 |
[11:08] | Don’t take that tone with me. | 你敢用这种口气跟我说话 |
[11:09] | No,go home,dad. | 回家去吧 老爸 |
[11:11] | Go home before you embarrass yourself more than you already have. | 快回家 别再让自己更难堪了 |
[11:14] | Why don’t you try to remember What this game is really about. | 你最好记住这项运动真正的意义 |
[11:20] | – Just ignore him,okay? It’s your night. – Yeah,that’s what I’m gonna do. | – 无视他就是了 好吗? 今夜属于你 – 嗯 我会的 |
[11:23] | And that was the last thing he ever said to me. | 那是他对我说过的最后一句话 |
[11:27] | I gotta go turn in my scorecard. | 我得去填记分卡了 |
[11:29] | No,I understand. Thanks for the help. | 好的 谢了 |
[11:30] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:33] | Copper glen,manager’s office. | 铜河谷经理办公室? |
[11:35] | Yes,this is captain brass. | 我是Brass队长 |
[11:36] | How can I help you,sir? | 有什么能帮你的 先生? |
[11:37] | Look,I need to know who was on duty At the clubhouse bar last night. | 我想知道昨晚俱乐部酒吧是谁值班 |
[11:41] | Preferably somebody with a good memory. | 最好他记性好一点 |
[12:44] | Russell huntley’s prints are on the jupiters. | Jupiter上是Russell Huntley的指纹 |
[12:46] | That’s not surprising. | 很正常 |
[12:47] | Let’s see what we’ve got on the fuschidas. | 看看Fuschida上是谁的 |
[12:50] | The fragment we recovered From the victim’s neck wound | 死者颈部伤口处发现的碎屑 |
[12:52] | is carbon fiber Reinforced polymer and thermosetting epoxide polymer. | 是碳素纤维增强聚合物 和环氧热固性聚合物 |
[12:58] | Graphite and epoxy. He got shafted. | 石墨和环氧基树脂 是被轴杆捅了 |
[13:00] | Yeah,the murder weapon is most likely The composite shaft of a golf club. | 凶器很可能是俱乐部的合成轴杆 |
[13:03] | How appropriate. | 真应景 |
[13:07] | Here’s some prints on a fuschida Belonging to a guy Named john dudek. | Fuschida上的指纹中有些属于 一个叫John Dudek的家伙 |
[13:11] | I believe he’s the son’s caddy. | 他是那儿子的球僮 |
[13:16] | And another print on a fuschida. | Fuschida上的另一枚 |
[13:19] | Belonging to erin nagano. Wlvu student. | 属于Erin Nagano 西拉斯韦加斯大学 |
[13:23] | Ooh,quite a record. | 这记录真壮观 |
[13:24] | I’d say. “dui,disorderly conduct,Open or gross lewdness.” | “酒后驾车 扰乱治安 公开及不当裸露” |
[13:29] | On a golf course? | 在高尔夫球场? |
[13:33] | She’s michelle’s sister. | 她是Michelle的妹妹 |
[13:34] | With her prints all over her sister’s ex’s balls. | 她的指纹遍布前任姐夫的球上 |
[13:57] | Erin nagano? | |
[13:58] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[13:59] | – My name’s nick… – Goggle up and tell me who you are. | – 我是Nick… – 戴上护目镜再说你是谁 |
[14:05] | Okay,sure. | 好的 当然 |
[14:07] | I’m nick stokes.I’m with the vegas crime lab. | 我是Nick Stokes 犯罪实验室 |
[14:11] | Interferometer? | 干涉仪? |
[14:13] | No. | 不是 |
[14:15] | Optical heterodyne detector. | 光学外差检波器 |
[14:17] | – Yeah. | – Yeah.Nice. – 是的 – 真不错 |
[14:19] | All right,am I getting busted? | 好吧 我被捕了吗? |
[14:21] | Now,why would I want to go and do something like that? | 我为什么要做那样的事? |
[14:23] | No reason. | 没有原因 |
[14:25] | It’s just happened before. | 只是以前发生过 |
[14:27] | Yeah,that I do know about you. | 我知道 |
[14:30] | Your prints were found on a golf ball In a cart russell huntley’s body was found dead in. | Russell Huntley死在高尔夫球车上 旁边的球上有你的指纹 |
[14:35] | Really? | 是吗? |
[14:37] | P.D.Passed your picture around in the clubhouse. | 警察拿着你的照片去酒吧里问 |
[14:39] | Bartender said he saw you with russell the night that he died. | 酒保说看到那晚你跟Russell在一起 |
[14:43] | looked like you two were in a fight. | 看起来像是在吵架 |
[14:44] | Leave danny alone! | 离Danny远点! |
[14:46] | I was at the party,yeah. | 我是在派对上 |
[14:48] | But for danny. | 不过是为了Danny |
[14:50] | I blew off my physics 101 section so I could Watch his round. | 我放弃101物理课程就为看他比赛 |
[14:52] | And I saw every single amazing shot. | 欣赏到了每个漂亮的击球 |
[14:54] | What was going on with you and russell? | 你和Russell是怎么回事? |
[14:56] | Oh,damn. | 见鬼 |
[14:58] | I mean,you make it sound like we’re just knocking it out. | 你这口气就像我刚跟他分手 |
[15:02] | Were you? | 是吗? |
[15:03] | Oh,believe me,even if russ hadn’t been married To my sister,I’m not into old retired pros. | 相信我 就算Russ没跟我姐结婚 我也对那退休的老头没兴趣 |
[15:09] | But if michelle had been married To a pro looper,then yeah,sure, | 但要是Michelle跟个球僮一块儿 我会 |
[15:14] | She might have had some competition. | 那她可能会有竞争对手了 |
[15:16] | A looper? | 球僮? |
[15:17] | You’re into caddies? | 你喜欢球僮? |
[15:19] | What can I say?I just like a man who hauls a big bag. | 我能说什么呢? 我喜欢那种背个大包的男人 |
[15:25] | Maybe russell was drinking. | Russell可能喝多了 |
[15:26] | I know I was. | 反正我喝醉了 |
[15:28] | He had a lot to be angry about,Because he was a douche,To my sister and to danny. | 他就是个白痴 能惹他生气的东西太多 不管对我姐还是对Danny |
[15:34] | I had as little to do with him as possible. | 我必须得尽力做点什么 |
[15:36] | Still doesn’t explain how the golf ball got in the cart. | 还是没能解释车里球上的指纹 |
[15:39] | I don’t know how those got there. | 我也不知道是怎么在那儿的 |
[15:41] | I mean,sometimes I buy balls for danny. | 有时候我会买球给Danny |
[15:44] | But I’ve never given anything to russell. | 但我绝不会给东西给Russell |
[15:46] | You buy fuschida golf balls for danny. | 你给Danny买Fuschida高尔夫球 |
[15:48] | He’s sponsored by fuschida.He gets all that stuff for free. | 他是Fuschida赞助的 那些用品都免费 |
[15:51] | All right,look,a couple of years ago,Before danny started making noise on the tour, | 几年前 Danny在球场上还籍籍无名 |
[15:56] | I bought him a box of fuschidas before the las vegas open. | 拉斯维加斯公开赛前 我给他买了盒Fuschida |
[15:59] | As a gift. | 作为礼物 |
[16:00] | You know,’cause he is my step-nephew. | 你也知道 他是我继外甥 |
[16:03] | Anyways,danny ends up winning And,ta-da,a new tradition’s born. | 不管怎样 Danny最终赢了 然后 新记录诞生 |
[16:07] | Golfers are hardcore superstitious,So every time danny tees it up in competition, | 高尔夫球手都很迷信 Danny每次参赛都会用这个牌子的球 |
[16:10] | I have to fork over the dough And buy him a bran d-new box of those pills. | 每次我都得付出一大笔给他买新的 |
[16:13] | And trust me,they are not cheap. | 相信我 那一点都不便宜 |
[16:16] | And I’m still in school. | 而我还在读书 |
[17:43] | So… | 你… |
[17:44] | You got a primary crime scene? | 找到第一现场了? |
[17:46] | Well,the soil on your vic’s shoes Had a ph range of 5.0 to 7.1, | 死者鞋上的泥土pH值在5.0至7.1之间 |
[17:52] | With traces of potassium,Hydrogen,magnesium,phosphorus,Zinc,copper. | 含有钾 氢 镁 磷 锌 铜 |
[17:58] | And I I.D.’d all the grasses as bent,bermuda and rye. | 我检验了所有的草类 像苇草 百慕大和黑麦 |
[18:02] | Which means? | 有什么结果? |
[18:03] | He was on a golf course. | 他曾去过高尔夫球场 |
[18:05] | Soil and grass With all of those properties can be found At numerous places on both courses of copper glen. | 铜河谷所有的球场都能找到 含有这些元素的泥土和草 |
[18:11] | In other words,you got nothing. | 换句话说 你什么也没找到 |
[18:14] | When you put it that way,it makes me sound ineffectual. | 你要是这么说 会让我感到自己很没用 |
[18:16] | That’s the secret to good leadership. | 这就是好领导的秘密 |
[18:23] | According to laser girl,the fuschida golf balls In russell’s cart belong to danny. | 那激光妹说 Russell车里的Fuschida是Danny的 |
[18:28] | Danny’s prints weren’t on the balls Or anywhere on the cart; just his caddy’s. | 车里和球上都没有Danny的指纹 只有他的球僮的 |
[18:32] | At least we know who to talk to next. | 至少我们知道接着找谁 |
[18:34] | Hey,guys,you gotta see this. | 伙计们 来看看这个 |
[18:37] | Before john dudek became a caddy,He was a professional golfer. | 在John Dudek成为球僮之前 他是个专业高尔夫球手 |
[18:42] | He toured in europe and north america. | 他在欧洲和北美巡回比赛 |
[18:44] | He went from pro to caddy? | 他从球手变成球僮? |
[18:46] | Usually it’s the other way around. | 这方向反了吧 |
[18:48] | Well,it wasn’t by choice. | 这不是他选的 |
[18:49] | He was suspended for the illegal use Of performance-enhancing drugs. | 他因非法服用提高成绩的药物 而被停赛 |
[18:53] | Specifically propranolol. | 特别是心得安 |
[18:55] | That’s a beta-blocker. | 那是β受体阻滞剂 |
[19:00] | They’re designed to lower heart rate,reduce tremors. | 用来减缓心律 降低兴奋 |
[19:07] | They don’t really enhance performance So much as they ease anxiety. | 这药并不能提高成绩 只是降低他们的焦虑感 |
[19:11] | But they’re still banned in all professional sports,Including golf. | 但仍被禁止使用于职业体育运动 包括高尔夫 |
[19:16] | Want to know how dudek got caught? | 想知道Dudek是怎么被抓的吗? |
[19:17] | Yeah,lay it on me. | 给我看看 |
[19:19] | Russell huntley dimed him out. | Russell Huntley揭发的 |
[19:22] | But,for the most part,golf has been spared Scandals involving performanc e-enhancing drugs, | 但更多的是 高尔夫球运动的 兴奋剂丑闻还是很少 |
[19:27] | Which is why the suspension of john dudek In 1987 was so notable. | 这就是为何1987年 John Dudek被停赛引起那么多关注 |
[19:31] | It was a disgrace. | 这是耻辱 |
[19:32] | You had a very personal stake in it. | 你与这事也牵扯甚深 |
[19:34] | When he was on tour,You often referred to john dudek as a brother. | 当他参加巡回赛时 你总说John Dudek是你兄弟 |
[19:38] | That’s the way I felt about him. | 他是的 |
[19:41] | There’s an old saying: “if you’re not cheating,you’re not really trying. | 俗话说: “如果不作弊 你根本不算努力” |
[19:46] | ” That kind of attitude doesn’t have a place in golf. | “这种看法在高尔夫运动里没有立足之地” |
[19:50] | The only person you’re really playing out there is yourself. | “上场比赛的 只能是你自己” |
[19:53] | At the end of day,when you put your name on that scorecard,You’re swearing,” | “一天结束时 你把名字填在记分卡上 并发誓” |
[19:58] | this is what I did,This is who I am. | “这是我的实力 这就是我” |
[20:02] | ” John tried to put himself above the honor of the game. | “John试图把自己抬得比 高尔夫运动的荣誉还高” |
[20:05] | I couldn’t let him.Nobody gets to do that. | “我不能让他这样做 没人能够” |
[20:14] | Woman: Golf laboratories state-of-the art Computer-controlled robot offers today’s professional | 高尔夫现代科技电脑控制机器人实验室 今日带来的机器人 |
[20:19] | Complete mastery over all variables of the game– | 精通所有比赛可变因素– |
[20:22] | From club and shaft dynamics to overall ball performance, | 从球杆及轴动态到球的总性能 |
[20:25] | Our robot is indispensable to teaching And the advancement of golf technology in the 21st century. | 我们的机器人很适合用来教学 同时也是21世纪高尔夫科技的先锋 |
[20:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:37] | Come on,man,no autographs right now.I’m working here. | 拜托 现在不签名 我正练习呢 |
[20:39] | That was a very nice finish,But you’ve been laying it off at the top a little bit lately. | 收杆不错 但在上面停的时间迟了点 |
[20:42] | You might want to watch that. | 你也许有兴趣看看这个 |
[20:44] | My name’s ray langston.I’m with the crime lab,And I need to speak to mr.Dudek,if you don’t mind. | 我是Ray Langston 犯罪实验室的 如果不介意 我想和Dudek先生聊聊 |
[20:49] | Catch you later,johnny.I hope. | 以后再聊 Johnny 如果有机会 |
[20:54] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的? |
[20:56] | Well,you can tell me why we found your fingerprints On a golf ball | 你能解释一下为什么你的指纹 |
[21:01] | that we found near russell huntley’s body. | 出现在Russuel Huntely尸体旁 的高尔夫球上 |
[21:04] | Russell huntley– you remember him. | Russell Huntley– 你记得他的 |
[21:05] | He’s the man that turned you into a caddy After he ratted you off the tour. | 是他告发你 使你不能参加巡回赛 变成一个球僮 |
[21:09] | That was over 25 years ago.It was another lifetime. | 都是25年前的事了 那段生活已经结束 |
[21:12] | What do you want me to say,I killed russell ’cause he ruined my life? | 你想让我说什么 是我杀了Russell 因为他毁了我的生活? |
[21:15] | You can say Whatever you like,mr.Dudek. | 你想说什么都行 Dudek先生 |
[21:18] | Look,I didn’t become tiger woods,But you want to know something? | 听着 我没能成为泰格伍兹 但你知道吗? |
[21:22] | Being steve williams isn’t half bad. | 做Steve Williams也没什么不好 |
[21:25] | Steve williams is tiger woods’ caddy. | Steve Williams是泰格伍兹的球僮 |
[21:27] | I’m aware of who steve williams is. | 我知道Steve Williams是谁 |
[21:30] | I just don’t care. | 我只是不关心 |
[21:32] | What about your prints? | 那你的指纹呢? |
[21:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:35] | Maybe russell borrowed some of danny’s balls. | 也许Russell借了些Danny的球 |
[21:39] | I didn’t get the impression that they were that friendly. | 我不知道他俩关系这么好 |
[21:41] | How’d you wind up on danny’s bag? | 你是怎么当上Danny的球僮? |
[21:44] | I was at the hospital with russell The night that danny was born. | Danny出生那晚 我陪Russell在医院 |
[21:48] | And on the green the day he picked up his first clubs. | 当他选第一只球杆时 我也在场 |
[21:50] | Years after russell blew up my career,Danny called me,asked me if I would carry for him. | Russell毁了我的职业生涯后 Danny打电话给我 问我愿不愿当他球僮 |
[21:55] | Gave me a way back. | 给了我一条重返球场的出路 |
[21:57] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[21:58] | So the other day,you and danny Set fire to the course,You partied at the clubhouse, | 所以当你和Danny在球场上大放异彩 你参加了会所的派对 |
[22:04] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[22:06] | Same as every night– Pizza and porn. | 每晚都一样–披萨和性爱 |
[22:36] | Sidle: So,russell corners laser girl,Argues with his son and his ex-wife, | 那么说 Russell遇到激光女 为了他儿子和前妻吵架 |
[22:41] | And then leaves the party around 7:15 p.M. | 在晚上7:15离开派对 |
[22:44] | His body was found the next morning On the golf course at… | 第二天早上在高尔夫球场上 发现他的尸体是在… |
[22:48] | 9:45 a.M.,which gives us a gap of 14 and a half hours. | 早上9:45 有14个半小时的时间间隔 |
[22:52] | And we still don’t have a primary crime scene. | 我们还没找到第一犯罪现场 |
[22:56] | Russell huntley Placed a $5,000 over/under bet On danny’s first round score. | Russell Huntley买了5千块的大小盘 赌Danny的第一场比分 |
[23:03] | Cash in on his son’s success. | 买他自己儿子赢 |
[23:04] | No,actually he bet against his son. | 不 事实上他赌他输 |
[23:07] | Man,he bet the ball on danny? | 伙计 他赌上Danny? |
[23:09] | – Bet the ball? – He bet the over. | – 赌球? – 他赌大盘 |
[23:11] | He bet that his son,a professional golfer,Wouldn’t even break par. | 他赌自己儿子 一个职业高尔夫选手 无法打出低于标准杆的杆数 |
[23:14] | – That’s cold. – Danny shot 61. | – 真冷血 – Danny打了61杆 |
[23:17] | Russell lost the bet– big time. | Russell输了–可不少 |
[23:19] | Sounds like a better theory for father killing son. | 听起来更像是父亲杀儿子的理由 |
[23:23] | Stokes: You know,danny’s round was pretty incredible. | Danny这轮还真是相当惊人 |
[23:26] | I mean,a 61’s no joke. | 我是说61杆 可不是开玩笑 |
[23:28] | There’s nothing in his recent tournament history To suggest he was on the verge of blowing up. | 没迹象显示他在近期锦标赛上 会大比分落败 |
[23:36] | What if danny was cheating? | 要是Danny在作弊呢? |
[23:38] | And his father found out about it. | 然后他父亲发现了这事 |
[23:40] | Danny’s caddy,John dudek,has a history of cheating. | Danny的球僮John Dudek就有作弊史 |
[23:44] | “honor the game above all else. | 这项运动的荣誉胜过一切 |
[23:47] | ” That was russell’s credo. | 那是Russell的信条 |
[23:49] | Willows: Well,if you think That cheating is a viable motive,See if you can prove it. | 如果你觉得作弊是可行动机 就看看能不能证明这点 |
[23:59] | Every amateur golfer,at one time or another,Has used the old foo t-wedge to improve his lie, | 每个业余选手时不时都会用些脚契 来提高球位 |
[24:03] | But it’s a big no-no in tournament play. | 但这是锦标赛中的大忌 |
[24:05] | I once played a podiatrist Who used to apply lip balm to his driver To reduce his side spin. | 我曾和一个脚病医生一起打球 他常将唇膏搽于球杆减少侧旋球 |
[24:10] | He still couldn’t break a hundred. | 可他还是破不了100杆 |
[24:12] | I thought you said you didn’t play. | 我还以为你说过你不打球的 |
[24:13] | I did,once upon a time,But not anymore. | 我玩过 很久以前 现在再也不玩了 |
[24:17] | So how does a professional golfer cheat With the cameras and the eyes of the gallery on him? | 那职业选手如何在众目睽睽下作弊呢? |
[24:22] | Think the answer is in these pages? | 这几页里面就能找到答案? |
[24:24] | The list of conforming balls is 35 pages long. | 合格球就有35页 |
[24:27] | So is the list of non-conforming balls. | 这就是不合格球列表 |
[24:29] | Right.Conforming drivers,Non-conforming drivers. | 合格木杆 不合格木杆 |
[24:33] | Standards designed to balance human skill Against technological advantage. | 设计标准是平衡选手技巧与技术优势 |
[24:38] | To prevent things Like drivers from adding distance With a trampoline effect. | 防止木杆用蹦床效应增加飞行距离 |
[24:45] | Stokes: Or that the ball’s dimple pattern Doesn’t greatly reduce the drag or spin rate. | 或球的酒窝模式极大减少阻力和旋速 |
[24:49] | But it’s still just a game.It’s a golfer,a club and a ball. | 但这只场游戏 高尔夫球手 球杆和球 |
[24:54] | Yeah,if danny was cheating,He was either messing with the ball,his club Or his body. | 如果Danny作弊 他只能在球 球杆 或他自己身上下动脑筋 |
[24:58] | Or all three. | 要么这三者都作假了 |
[25:00] | Danny: I just don’t understand why they need my clubs. | 我不明白 他们拿我的球杆干嘛 |
[25:02] | It’s all in the warrant.Come on in here.I want to show you something. | 球杆也在搜查范围内 来 我想给你看点东西 |
[25:07] | Sit here.Watch this.Check it out. | 坐下 看看这个 仔细看看 |
[25:11] | Huntley: Golf is not a game of perfect. | 高尔夫不是一项完美的运动 |
[25:13] | No matter how good you are,you’ll want to get better at it,And you’ll never master it. | 不管你多优秀 你都想更进一步 你永远也无法精通它 |
[25:17] | But that,like any great love affair,Is the pain and the passion of golf, | 但正因为这样 就像伟大的爱情故事 高尔夫运动充满着痛苦与激情 |
[25:22] | Whether you’re playing against The greatest players in the world | 不管你在和世上最强的选手对抗 |
[25:25] | Or just knocking around On a late afternoon with your son. | 还是在午后和你儿子随便玩玩 |
[25:31] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么让我看这个? |
[25:32] | You know,jog your memory a little bit. | 稍稍唤醒你的记忆 |
[25:34] | I mean,for someone whose father just got killed,You seem a little… | 对于一个父亲刚遇害的人 你似乎有点… |
[25:38] | Detached. | 漠然 |
[25:40] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[25:44] | You know what I remember most about that day? | 你知道我对那些日子什么印象最深? |
[25:46] | What? | 什么? |
[25:48] | My dad’s driver. | 我父亲的木球杆 |
[25:51] | It was a gift from byron nelson. | 是Byron Nelson送他的礼物 |
[25:54] | A ’55 five-screw Macgregor mt eye-o-matic. | 一根55英寸五螺钉的MacGregor牌 Eye-O-Matic球杆 |
[25:57] | He loved that club. | 他爱那根球杆 |
[26:02] | My father started coaching me when I was five. | 我五岁时 父亲就开始培训我 |
[26:04] | Dropped me when I was 19. | 到19岁时就撒手不管了 |
[26:06] | Too many false starts.Too many choked-out finishes,he said. | 他说挥杆不对 收杆也很死 |
[26:10] | Didn’t have what it takes. | 完全不得要领 |
[26:11] | So is that why you brought dudek back,huh? | 所以你就请Dudek来帮你? |
[26:13] | To stick it to the old man? | 为了坚持走你老爸的路? |
[26:15] | Give yourself a different kind of edge? | 给你另一种优势? |
[26:18] | You think I’m cheating? | 你觉得我在作弊? |
[26:20] | Sir,I’m gonna take your blood. | 先生 我要取些血液样本 |
[26:21] | You’re not taking anything from me.Is that what you think? | 你从我这什么也拿不走 这就是你的想法? |
[26:23] | – I can come back later… – No,do it now. | – 我可以等会再来… – 不不 就现在吧 |
[26:26] | We’re gonna take your blood.It’s in the warrant. | 我们要取你的血样 写在搜查令上的 |
[27:32] | Nice. | 很好 |
[27:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:35] | Langston: There is nothing unusual about any of his clubs. | 他的球杆没什么异常 |
[27:38] | And all of his golf balls check out. | 他所有的高尔夫球也查过了 |
[27:40] | Dimple pattern,weight,diameter,They’re all up to spec. | 酒窝模式 重量 直径 都符合标准 |
[27:43] | So I got expanded tox on danny nagano’s blood,And I got nothing. | 我对Danny Nagano做了血检 什么也没查到 |
[27:47] | No traces of propranolol Or any other bet a-blockers in his system. | 他体内没有心得安以及其他 β-受体阻滞剂的迹象 |
[27:52] | Maybe we were wrong. | 也许我们错了 |
[27:54] | Maybe danny has game after all. | 也许Danny真是高手 |
[27:57] | Sorry; I’m sorry.I’ll clean that up. | 对不起 真对不起 我会清理的 |
[27:59] | That’s all right…Wait,wait,wait,wait. | 没关系…等等等等 |
[28:13] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[28:15] | A not-so-inelastic collision. | 一次有点弹性的撞击 |
[28:23] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[28:24] | Hodges,you want to know what we’re doing? | Hodges你想知道我们在干嘛吗? |
[28:26] | I guess that means you found the primary crime scene. | 我想你大概已找出了第一犯罪现场 |
[28:37] | The center mass of the ball from russell’s cart Is almost 20% harder than it should be. | Russell车上球的中心质量 比普通球要硬20% |
[28:43] | Danny was definitely cheating. | Danny肯定作弊了 |
[28:44] | There was no evidence of any tampering on the shell,So how do you harden a polybutadiene core Without leaving a mark? | 表面没篡改的证据 怎能不留痕迹地 加硬球核里的聚丁二烯? |
[28:54] | Frickin’ laser beams. | 有该死的激光束 |
[28:59] | Isn’t this,like,a matter for,like,the usga? | 这样的事 是不是像 美国高尔夫球协会的事? |
[29:03] | Murder during the course of a felony,such as fraud, | 赛间犯下谋杀可是重罪 就和诈骗一样 |
[29:08] | – Murder? – That’s right. | – 谋杀? – 是的 |
[29:11] | You know,I… I read a lot,erin. | 我读过不少资料 Erin |
[29:15] | And I remember a writ e-up a few years back About some japanese scientists who exposed golf balls To focused x-ray sources. | 我记得几年前的一篇文章 说日本科学家将高尔夫球放在X光下 |
[29:25] | They found that the radiation altered The composition of the cores,making them harder, | 他们发现辐射改变了球核心的成分 让它更坚硬 |
[29:29] | Which increased the distance per drive. | 增加了每杆的飞行距离 |
[29:31] | I mean,it’s not a hard experiment to duplicate. | 这样说吧 这个实验也不是很难模仿 |
[29:34] | Especially not for a bright,Young laser jockey like yourself. | 尤其像你这样 聪明 年轻的激光操作师 |
[29:37] | All right,so I juiced the balls. | 好吧 是我对球做了手脚 |
[29:39] | But that’s all. | 可也就是这样了 |
[29:41] | Giving them to danny,that was dudek’s idea. | 把它们给 Danny 那是Dudek的主意 |
[29:44] | I heard erin bragging in the clubhouse,A few weeks ago,about what she could do With her lasers and balls. | 几周前 我听到Erin在俱乐部里吹嘘 她用激光能让高尔夫球大变样 |
[29:48] | So I asked her if she could make me some. | 所以我请她能否为我做一批 |
[29:50] | Did you tell her what for? | 你告诉她是用来干嘛的吗? |
[29:51] | She didn’t care. | 他才不关心 |
[29:52] | – She just wanted one thing in exchange– Sex. | – 她只要一个回报 – 性爱 |
[29:57] | Bad kitty,I know. | 我很坏 我清楚 |
[30:00] | I’m only consoled,though,by some recent studies Suggesting a link between iq and sex drive. | 不过让我感到安慰的是 最近一些研究指出智商与性爱有关 |
[30:06] | In women. | 对女人来说 |
[30:08] | Danny just needed a edge. | Danny需要一种优势 |
[30:10] | Making a living on ten percent Doesn’t work unless your man’s into the serious money. Right? | 靠他收入的10%过日子并不好过 除非你的球手能挣到大钱 对吗? |
[30:17] | All right. | 没错 |
[30:19] | I needed an edge. | 我需要一种优势 |
[30:20] | Danny had nothing to do with it. | Danny和它没有关系 |
[30:21] | Why do I find that so hard to believe? | 为什么我觉得难以相信呢? |
[30:24] | The kid has never cheated A day in his life. | 这孩子平生从未作弊过 |
[30:26] | He had no idea.He-he was just having a great round. | 他根本没想过 他 他只是打了场好球 |
[30:33] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[30:34] | A nine iron?I can’t get there with that. | 九号铁杆? 我做不到的 |
[30:36] | You can today,kiddo. | 今天能做到 孩子 |
[30:38] | Believe. | 相信我 |
[30:52] | But russell… He figured it out,didn’t he?He knew better. | 但Russell…他察觉到了 是吗? 他很清楚 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:58] | Danny didn’t have enough talent to play the way he did today. | Danny没有足够天赋打成今天这样 |
[31:01] | You gave him some of those damn laser balls,didn’t you? | 你给了他该死的激光球 对吧? |
[31:03] | Look,I don’t know what you’re talking about,sunshine. | 听着 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:04] | Is this dudek’s idea? | 是Dudek的主意? |
[31:06] | Is dudek helping danny cheat?Is that it? | Dudek帮Danny作弊的? 是吧? |
[31:08] | Why don’t you just leave danny alone? | 你就不能别管Danny? |
[31:10] | Just let him enjoy the moment. | 就让他享受这一刻吧 |
[31:12] | Ladies and gentlemen,your attention please. | 女士们 先生们 请注意 |
[31:14] | Duffy would like to say a few words. | Duffy想说几句 |
[31:16] | And that was the last time that I saw him alive; I swear. | 那是我最后一次见到他 还活着 我发誓 |
[31:19] | Why should I believe you now,erin? | 我为什么要相信你呢 Erin? |
[31:23] | Can I borrow your phone? | 能用下你的电话吗? |
[31:26] | I’m not calling a lawyer. | 不是叫律师 |
[31:30] | Yeah. Yeah,sure. | 好 当然 |
[31:34] | I can show you my alibi. | 我给你看看我的不在场证明 |
[31:38] | I put a webcam in my lab. | 实验室里有摄像头 |
[31:41] | To document research. | 用来记录研究的 |
[31:44] | You see,um,I couldn’t have killed russell. | 看到啦 我不可能杀Russell |
[31:49] | I was kind of busy. | 我当时有点忙 |
[31:52] | Yeah,yeah,kind of. | 是啊 有点 |
[31:57] | Like I said,Pizza and porn. | 就像我说的 匹萨和性爱 |
[32:16] | Rhizoctonia solani. | 水稻纹枯病 |
[32:20] | It’s a fungus that causes “large patch disease” In zoysia grass and bermuda grass. | 这是一种真菌 可以在草坪草 和百慕大草上引起”大斑块疾病” |
[32:25] | A fungus on a golf course is bad. | 这种真菌出现在高尔夫球场上真是糟糕 |
[32:27] | Yes,but for us,it’s very,very good. | 没错 但对我们来说 非常有用 |
[32:30] | You see,The greenskeepers at copper glen Are doing a magnificent job keeping the rhizoc at bay. | 铜河谷球场的草地管理员对 立枯丝核菌保护的可真好 |
[32:35] | Only two areas Are currently affected. | 只有两块区域被感染 |
[32:37] | This one near the clubhouse is being used During the tournament by the media. | 俱乐部附近的这块在锦标赛期间 是媒体在使用 |
[32:41] | But this one is a private teaching range Behind course number two. | 但这一块是2号场地后的私人教学区 |
[32:45] | Technically,it’s closed. | 严格来说 不对外开放的 |
[32:49] | You see what you can accomplish when your pride’s on the line? | 看看 当你的骄傲岌岌可危时 你就能做到什么地步? |
[32:52] | Every day of my life. | 每天都如此 |
[33:26] | Okay,so we have russell’s bag,His jacket and an open box of fuschidas. | 我们有Russell的包 夹克 和一盒开口的Fuschidas |
[33:35] | Weird,there’s no driver in here. | 奇怪 没有木杆 |
[33:43] | Sidle: Here’s hodge’s fungus. | 这里是Hodge所说的真菌 |
[33:45] | You know,golf always Struck me as the kind of sport that might appeal to grissom. | 我总认为高尔夫会吸引我 就像某种可以吸引Grissom的运动 |
[33:51] | I don’t know.It’s never come up. | 不知道 从没提过 |
[33:54] | Sometimes I wonder if you two are really married. | 有时我会纳闷你们两个是否真的结婚啦 |
[33:57] | Well,now that you mention it… Just kidding. | 那既然你提到了…开玩笑啦 |
[34:03] | 6,000 miles,huh? | 6000英里 哈? |
[34:06] | So far,so good. | 目前为止 挺好 |
[34:08] | All right. | 那好 |
[34:13] | Looks like some paint transfer here. | 看起来这里有些颜料 |
[34:18] | It’s red,like the driver head. | 红色的 像木杆杆头 |
[34:29] | Busted graphite shaft. | 断掉的石墨轴杆 |
[34:32] | Grip end. | 把手端 |
[34:35] | No sign of the head. | 没见杆头 |
[34:38] | I got some blowflies over here. | 这里有苍蝇 |
[34:57] | Now,this looks like murder to me. | 现在看来是谋杀 |
[35:02] | We found black and red enamel paint traces In the concrete near the practice tee, | 在练习发球区附近的现场 发现了黑色和红色的瓷漆痕迹 |
[35:06] | Consistent with a fuschida driver head. | 和Fuschida木杆的相一致 |
[35:10] | We believe that the club broke in the course of a struggle,And that it was used as a weapon to kill russell huntley. | 相信这根球棒引起了一场争斗 也是杀害Russell Huntley的凶器 |
[35:16] | Well,I didn’t do anything to russell. | 我没对Russell做什么 |
[35:18] | Well,you were there. | 你去过那里 |
[35:22] | And so was michelle. | Michelle也在 |
[35:23] | She didn’t have a thing to do with this. | 她和此事无关 |
[35:25] | Well,then tell me what happened. | 那就告诉我发生了什么 |
[35:32] | Russell had accused me of cheating. | Russell要告我作弊 |
[35:35] | I break your course record,so I must be cheating,is that it? | 我破了你的球场记录 那一定是作弊了 对吗? |
[35:37] | You are a jealous old man. | 你是个爱妒忌的老头 |
[35:39] | And you’re a fraud. | 那你是个骗子 |
[35:41] | And if you got the guts,You meet me at the teaching range in an hour And I’ll prove it to you. | 如果你有种 1小时后在教学区见我 我会证明给你看 |
[35:48] | Try to remember what this game is really about. | 记住这项运动的真谛 |
[35:53] | Danny: And what it’s about is honor. | 真谛就是荣誉 |
[35:56] | And that’s why I had to go. | 那就是我要去的原因 |
[35:59] | Huntley: That’s the best I got. | 这是我的最好成绩 |
[36:02] | Not bad,huh? | 不赖吧 哈? |
[36:03] | All right,that was a new ball. | 那好 换个新球 |
[36:05] | Now I’m gonna do it again with this one. | 现在我要用这个再做一遍 |
[36:07] | Took this out of your bag in the clubhouse. | 这是从你的包里拿的 |
[36:09] | This is what you,uh,Shot your big 61 with. | 这就是你 呃 怎么击出61杆的 |
[36:19] | He said the balls were juiced. | 他说球被动过手脚 |
[36:22] | Yeah,they were. | 没错 |
[36:23] | Whether you knew it or not. | 不论你知不知道 |
[36:25] | You know,I switched to new balls the next day,so… I don’t know,maybe I did know. | 第二天我换了新球…不知道 或许我确实知道 |
[36:30] | On my best day,I was never able to hit it that good. | 即使在最佳状态 我也从没打那么好 |
[36:35] | Okay.So then what happened? | 好吧 那之后发生了什么? |
[36:38] | I left. | 我离开了 |
[36:39] | You gotta man up and come clean,danny. | 你得做个男子汉 出来澄清 |
[36:41] | This is insane,all right?I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 那就是疯了 好吧? 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:44] | You gotta go to those officials,Confess and take the consequences,you hear me? | 去向那些官员坦白 承担后果 听见没? |
[36:48] | It’s better to lose than to be a cheater. | 输了也比作弊好 |
[36:51] | Go to hell,dad!I said I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 去死吧 老爸! 我说了我不知道你在说什么! |
[36:54] | You gotta tell them! | 你必须告诉他们! |
[36:55] | You hear me,son,you’ve gotta tell them! | 听我的 儿子 告诉他们! |
[36:57] | You gotta tell them or I will! | 你告诉他们 要不我就去! |
[36:59] | You gotta tell them what you did! | 告诉他们你做了什么! |
[37:01] | You tell them or I will,you hear me?! | 你告诉他们 要不然我就说 听见没?! |
[37:05] | So you’re saying that he was alive when you left?There wasn’t a struggle? | 那你是说 你离开时他还活着? 没有打架? |
[37:07] | I never touched him. | 我没碰过他一根毫毛 |
[37:09] | Well,did your stepmother witness anything? | 你继母可以作证吗? |
[37:11] | I just saw michelle driving up As I was leaving. | 我离开时看见Michelle开着车 |
[37:18] | Danny? Danny! | |
[37:25] | She would never hurt anyone. | 她不会伤害任何人 |
[37:29] | Yes,I did see danny on his way out of the teaching range. | 是的 我的确看见Danny离开了教学区 |
[37:33] | What were you doing up there? | 你在那里做什么? |
[37:35] | I was just going to hit a few,blow off some steam. | 我只是想去打几杆 发泄发泄 |
[37:38] | It’s nice and quiet up there. | 那里很漂亮 很安静 |
[37:40] | But when I saw danny leaving,I turned around And followed him back to the clubhouse. | 但我看到Danny离开 我就掉头跟着他回到俱乐部 |
[37:44] | So you never went to the practice tee? | 那你没去过练习发球区? |
[37:47] | Listen,uh,I know you want to protect danny,I understand that. | 听着 我知道你想保护Danny 我能理解 |
[37:52] | But the best way to protect him Is to tell me the truth. | 但是保护他的最好方式是说实话 |
[37:55] | I told you before. | 我先前告诉过你 |
[37:57] | I don’t know what happened to russell. | 我不知道Russell发生了什么 |
[38:00] | Well,I think I do. | 那好 我想我知道 |
[38:03] | I think you went up to the practice tee,And you saw what your stepson had done to his father. | 我认为你到了发球区 看到了你继子对他父亲做的事情 |
[38:10] | Danny? Danny! | |
[38:18] | And you left. | 然后你离开了 |
[38:20] | You walked away. | 你走开了 |
[38:22] | And you didn’t even bother To make an anonymous phone call for help. | 甚至不想打个匿名电话求救 |
[38:28] | That never happened. | 子虚乌有 |
[38:36] | I figure she sees him and leaves. | 她看到了他 然后离开了 |
[38:38] | He gets into the cart to try to get help and doesn’t make it. | 他坐上车 想寻求帮助 没能成功 |
[38:40] | Agreed,but we still have no way to determine Who’s telling the truth. | 同意 我们仍没法判断谁说了真话 |
[38:43] | Either danny’s protecting michelle Or michelle’s protecting danny. | Danny和Michelle在互相包庇 |
[38:47] | Or the two of them are in on it together. | 或者他们两个一起做的 |
[38:48] | They certainly both had their reasons to want russell dead. | 他们都有足够理由让Russell死 |
[38:51] | What we need is the murder weapon. | 需要找的就是凶器 |
[38:52] | All right,assuming that russell was stabbed With the broken club head at the teaching range, | 假设Russell是在教学区被断掉的杆头刺中 |
[38:57] | Then the cas t-off on the golf cart’s roof Probably came from when he pulled it out of his neck. | 那车顶的痕迹可能是他拔出杆头时造成的 |
[39:01] | – Yes. – Since we know where he crashed… | – 没错 – 既然我们知道他撞车的地点… |
[39:04] | We know where to look. | 就知道该查哪里 |
[39:33] | Sidle: I’ve got bad news and worse news. | 我有一个坏消息和一个更糟的消息 |
[39:36] | Let’s hear it. | 听听吧 |
[39:37] | Bad news is the only prints that I recovered from the murder weapon Are a match to the victim. | 坏消息是从凶器上提取的指纹 和死者的相符 |
[39:42] | So we can’t put the murder weapon in the hands of Either one of our suspects? | 那凶器不能指向任何一个嫌犯? |
[39:47] | It exonerates the both of them. | 反而证明那两位无罪 |
[39:48] | Yeah,that’s the,uh,worse news part. | 没错 这就是更糟糕的消息 |
[39:50] | So,both danny and michelle just walk? | 那Danny和Michelle可以脱罪了? |
[39:58] | Sara,can you blow up the prints On the grip there,please? | Sara 放大把手那里的指纹 好吗? |
[40:02] | Sure. | 好 |
[40:11] | That’s a partial palm print. | 是一个局部掌纹 |
[40:13] | Nick,you familiar with any of the urban legends about golf? | Nick 记得关于高尔夫的都市传说吗? |
[40:17] | Vaguely. | 有点模糊的印象 |
[40:18] | Look at the orientation of the prints. | 看这个指纹的走向 |
[40:22] | I think I know what you’re getting at. | 我想我知道你意思了 |
[40:26] | When I told the company rep what we were doing,He was more than happy to lend us the robot. | 当我告诉公司销售要干什么时 他高兴坏了 借给我们这个机器人 |
[40:38] | All right,why don’t we let the big dog eat? | 我们干嘛不让这条大狗狗吃点什么呢? |
[40:43] | You know,ray,For somebody who doesn’t like golf,You certainly seem to know an awful lot about it. | Ray 作为不喜欢高尔夫的人 你显然知道一大堆相关知识 |
[40:49] | It’s not that I don’t like golf. | 不是我不喜欢高尔夫 |
[40:50] | It’s just that you have to focus your mind,Practically every fiber of your being On a small white ball | 只是你需要全神贯注 每根神经都要集中在一个小白球上 |
[40:57] | That you want to hit just the right way,And then when you hit it… The feeling is exhilarating. | 你想着要正确击打 当你打中它后… 那种感觉令人兴奋 |
[41:04] | And so you chase the small,white ball All day… | 随后你就要整天追逐这个小白球… |
[41:10] | So that you can hit it exactly the same way. | 这样就可以用几乎同样的方式打它 |
[41:12] | You chase that feeling. | 你追求的是那个感觉 |
[41:14] | It’s kind of like cocaine. | 就像可卡因一样 |
[41:16] | Not exactly The best hobby for an obsessive personality. | 对于一个强迫性的人来说不是最佳爱好 |
[41:21] | Yeah,people like that are better suited for a job In criminalistics,huh? | 没错 像那样的人更适合刑侦工作哈? |
[41:25] | Wow,you guys weren’t kidding about this thing. | 这个东西你们没有开玩笑 |
[41:29] | That’s a lot of technology for smacking golf balls. | 打高尔夫有很多种技术 |
[41:31] | It can be a serious game. | 是一项严肃的运动 |
[41:33] | Okay,so what’s your theory? | 那你的观点是? |
[41:34] | What caught our eye were Russell’s partial palm prints on the shaft,Just below the grip. | 我们注意到Russell在杆身的局部指纹 就在把手下方 |
[41:39] | Yeah,and when danny left his dad,He said he was just pounding his club against the ground. | 没错 当Danny撇下他老爸时 他说 他在用球杆狠狠敲打地面 |
[41:46] | He was mad as hell and he wasn’t gonna take it anymore. | 他大发雷霆 再也无法克制了 |
[41:58] | Fore! | 开动! |
[42:15] | That’s gotta be about a on e-in-a-million shot. | 这可是价值百万的一击啊 |
[42:17] | It is. | 没错 |
[42:18] | And believe it or not,it’s not just an urban legend. | 不管你信不信 那可不只是传说 |
[42:21] | There are at least four reported cases,Worldwide | 全球范围内 有至少4起案例报道 |
[42:24] | of golfers Who accidentally killed themselves By breaking their clubs. | 高尔夫球手因为折断球杆 杀死了自己 |
[42:28] | Well,there’s a lesson in that. | 那就得到一个教训 |
[42:30] | What? | 什么? |
[42:32] | – Don’t drive angry. | – Don’t drive angry. – 千万别抓狂 – 千万别抓狂 犯罪现场调查 |