Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Control,air 12. 12号控制塔
[00:11] I’m code four. 这里是4号
[00:13] Another quiet night in the wilderness. 又一个荒野的寂静之夜
[00:15] Nothing stirring but a pack of coyotes. 只有一些土狼在游荡
[00:18] Copy,air 12. 12号控制塔收到
[00:24] Looks like they’ve got company. 看来不只是土狼
[00:25] Stand by,one. 等等
[00:30] I have a visual. 看到了
[00:37] Bogey in a blue pickup. Half mile west of quadrant six. 嫌犯驾驶蓝色皮卡 在第6区向西半英里处
[00:40] Copy,air 12. I’ll alert ground units. 收到 我会通知地面巡逻分队
[00:44] Suspect vehicle westbound on paiute logging road. 嫌犯正在Paiute Logging公路向西逃窜
[00:47] Suspect doubling back,doubling back. 嫌犯正在掉头逃窜
[00:49] Eastbound,paiute logging road. 沿Paiute Logging公路向东逃窜
[00:51] Two ground units approaching. 地面支援正在前往
[00:54] Suspect turning southbound. Suspect turning south. 嫌犯向南转了 向南
[01:06] Subject heading westbound. Subject heading westbound. 嫌犯向西转了 嫌犯向西转了
[01:09] Park rangers have a visual. They’re in pursuit. 公园巡逻发现他们了 正在追捕
[01:29] Suspect vehicle crashed. He’s on foot. 他撞车了 嫌犯正徒步逃窜
[01:35] Control,situation is code four. 控制塔 情况得到控制
[01:42] Park service notified us. 是公园保安通知我们的
[01:45] This is a federal wildlife refuge. 这里是联邦野生动植物保护区
[01:46] Nobody should be out here. 不该有人进来的
[01:48] That’s juan ramirez,suspect,boulder city. 他叫Juan Ramirez 波尔德市人
[01:51] Buenas noches,juan. 晚上好 Juan
[01:53] What was he doing out here? 他在这里干嘛呢?
[01:55] He was dumping trash,which is what You guys are here for. 他是来丢垃圾的 叫你们来就为这个
[02:16] Surgical waste?! 外科手术的废弃物?!
[02:32] And human organs. 人体器官
[02:34] Spleen,Gallbladder And a finger. 脾脏 胆囊 和一根手指
[02:39] And these cuts– They’re surgically precise. 而这切痕 是手术留下的
[02:42] Hey,guys,we need a tarp on the ground over here,please. 伙计们 拿块防水布铺在地上 谢谢
[02:52] Nick.
[02:57] It’s just a kid. 这是个孩子
[03:02] Betadine. This boy was prepped for surgery. 是优碘(术前消毒皮肤用) 这男孩正准备做手术
[03:04] What are the chances there’s another guy in vegas Cutting out human organs on the dl? 维加斯有人暗中切割人体器官的几率有多少
[03:08] No,this is Dr. Jekyll’s work. 不 这是杰基尔博士的风格 (<化生博士>里的角色)
[03:11] I never would’ve expected him to look like juan. 那个Juan看上去可不像哦
[03:15] That’s not him. 肯定不是他干的
[03:18] Hey,Dr. Frankenstein had igor. 嘿 既然弗兰肯斯坦博士有个助手伊果
[03:20] Maybe Dr. Jekyll has juan. 那杰基尔博士就能有Juan啊 犯罪现场调查
[03:47] CSI Season 10 Episode 11
[04:02] Room service found her just after 4:00 a.M. 客房服务凌晨4点发现她的
[04:05] There’s no cameras in the hallway,And I’m waiting On the elevator surveillance. 走廊没有监控摄像头 我在等电梯监控摄像的带子
[04:09] What about the stairs? 那楼梯呢?
[04:10] Well,hotel security tells me That the door monitoring system Hasn’t been triggered in the last 12 hours. 酒店保安告诉我 房门警报器12小时里没有被触发过
[04:16] David. What have you got? David 发现什么没?
[04:18] White marks on the neck,But they don’t go all the way around,And there’s no indentations on the skin. 颈部有白色痕迹 但没有环绕颈部 皮肤上也没有凹痕
[04:23] Means she probably wasn’t strangled. 说明她多半不是被勒死的
[04:25] Possible asphyxiation. 可能是窒息?
[04:27] Possible. 是的
[04:29] We have no abrasions on her legs. 腿上没有擦伤
[04:34] Nothing on her back. 背部也没有
[04:35] She must have been dead when the killer dragged her out here. 她被拖过来时肯定已经死了
[04:37] Which means she was probably killed In a room on this floor. 说明她可能是在这层楼的某间房间被杀的
[04:40] Here’s her purse. 这是她的包
[04:44] Smooth skin. 皮肤光滑
[04:45] Very little body hair. 体毛很少
[04:47] Makes her a perfect candidate for super glue. 可以对她做超凝胶实验
[04:49] Call robbins,have him turn the thermostat down in autopsy. 通知Robbins 让他调低验尸房的空调温度
[04:52] And,david,get the body back stat. Disturb her as little as possible. David 再检查一下尸体 但尽可能确保尸体完好
[04:55] I’ll leave her clothes on. 那我不脱她内衣了
[04:59] Karen jones. 23 from phoenix. 她叫Karen Jones 23岁 凤凰城来的
[05:03] Yeah,hi,this is captain brass. I’m upstairs. 你好 我是Brass队长 我在楼上
[05:05] Do you have a karen jones Registered as a hotel guest? 有没有叫Karen Jones的客人登记入住?
[05:09] No,sir,we don’t. 不 没有 长官
[05:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:10] She’s not registered. 她不是登记的住客
[05:14] This might be. 这把家伙可能登记了
[05:40] I found some empty bottles of prescription meds over here: 我在这儿找到些空的处方药瓶
[05:44] Fluoxetine,atorvastatin calcium and prevalis. 氟西汀 阿托伐他丁钙片什么的
[05:49] And this shipping order for herbs and vitamins From a store called botanica ventura. 这份草药和维他命订单来自 一个叫Botanica Ventura的店
[05:54] You want to bet that botanica sells more than just herbs? 你愿意和我打赌Botanica不光卖草药吗?
[05:56] That’s a good bet. 那你赢定了
[05:58] What about this blood? 那这血呢?
[06:03] It’s human. 是人的
[06:05] The fresh drops are still gummy. 新鲜一些的还粘糊糊的
[06:07] Older ones are flaky. 老一些的都干碎了
[06:09] Multiple events. 说明还不止一起谋杀
[06:11] This wasn’t igor’s first trash run. 这不是伊果第一趟跑腿了
[06:18] Excuse me. 打扰了
[06:19] Did either of you hear or see anything last night? 你们俩有谁听到或看到什么吗?
[06:36] Uh,just get a japanese officer over here to f.I. Them. 呃 找个日裔警官过来翻译一下
[06:39] Thank you. Arigato. 谢谢 阿里嘎多~~
[06:41] So you haven’t slept last night? 那你昨晚没睡觉?
[06:43] I don’t know… 我不知道…
[06:44] Where did those come from? 这是哪来的?
[06:45] I-I-I mean,I think I remember some,like,stripper chicks,Like,trying to grind up on me,you know? 我我是说 我可能还记得点 比如 脱衣舞女 呃 想要跟我搞 懂吗?
[06:50] I don’t know,dude. I was so faded. 我不清楚 伙计 我当时很迷糊
[06:55] I think I’m still drunk. 我觉得我现在还醉着呢
[06:56] All right,dude,well,we need to get your statement,But first,you need to brush your teeth. 好吧 我们要录你的口供 不过你最好先去刷牙
[07:01] Mr. Crowley,just calm down. Crowley先生 你冷静一下
[07:02] I’m going to miss my plane. 我要赶不上飞机了
[07:04] So you’re not spending the weekend? 你不在这里度周末?
[07:06] I’m an actuary. 我是个精算师
[07:07] It was our annual meeting. 这是我们的年会
[07:08] Where were you last night? 你昨晚在哪?
[07:10] A group of us went to dinner and a show. 我们一群人去吃晚饭看演出了
[07:12] I’m going to need their names. 我需要那群人的名字
[07:13] Well,keep knocking on doors,’cause we’re all on this floor. 他们都住这层 你去挨个敲门吧
[07:16] Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮忙
[07:19] Jim,I’m getting a lot of no answers. Jim 我这里毫无进展
[07:21] So get a list of all the guests on 19 including checkouts. 你去搞一份19楼所有房客的名单 包括已经结账的
[07:25] Yeah,I’m on it. 好的 这就去
[07:26] We’ve been showing karen jones’ picture around everywhere. 我已经把Karen Jones的照片到处给人看
[07:29] Somebody had to see her. 肯定有人见过她
[07:30] Listen,something may be breaking now. I’ll get back to you. 可能会有进展 待会跟你说
[07:33] What do you got,joe? 有什么发现 Joe?
[07:34] Bartender recognized the photo. 酒保认出了这照片
[07:36] She was here last two nights with a girlfriend. 她前两晚都和一个女朋友在一起
[07:38] With a prostitute girlfriend? 和一个妓女朋友?
[07:39] Hard to tell,but they had guys dripping off them So if they were working girls,they were off duty. 很难说 但她们拒绝了一些男人 所以如果她们是妓女 那肯定下班了
[07:44] Can you describe the other woman? 能描述一下另一个女人吗?
[07:45] Smoking body. 火辣的身材
[07:46] Brunette. 褐色头发
[07:48] I don’t remember names. Sorry. 不记得名字了 对不起
[07:49] – But I do remember that last night,the girls got into it. – What do you mean? – 但我记得昨晚 两个女孩不太对劲 – 什么意思?
[07:52] Well,the blonde asked me To quit serving the brunette; got a little heated. 金发那个让我别给褐色那个服务了 情绪有点激动
[07:56] Have to say,the girl-fight– kind of hot. 我得说 女人吵架很性感
[07:59] Okay. All right,thanks,thanks. 好吧 谢谢
[08:16] We got no eyewitnesses on 19. 19楼没有目击者
[08:18] Found some white fibers in her nostril. 在她鼻孔里找到些纤维
[08:21] Hotel’s bedding and towels were all white. 酒店的床和毛巾都是白色的
[08:23] Maybe the killer used what was available to suffocate her. 可能凶手随手抓起什么就闷死她的
[08:27] 68 on the extremities. 四肢68度
[08:32] 70 on the abs. 躯干70度
[08:34] She’s chill. 她已经冷却了
[08:39] All right,that’s our test print. 好 这是我们的测试指纹
[08:47] Let’s go camping. 开始野营吧
[09:44] Cansado estoy de esto. 我快没耐心了
[09:45] Cansado y sabes que estas mentiendo. 你肯定是在撒谎
[09:47] Estas mentiendo! 你在撒谎!
[09:49] que estaba haciendo en la monta a,pues?
[09:50] que estaba haciendo all? ah?
[09:52] Tenemos la basura! 你这人渣!
[09:54] Y para salir de aqui… 没空在这里和你耗…
[09:56] Hay que hablar! 快说!
[09:59] Some guy paid me to take the trash out there. 有人付钱让我把垃圾扔出去
[10:03] Which guy? 谁?
[10:04] I don’t know. I-I was in the parking lot on turkson…Looking for work. 我不知道 我 我当时在特克森的停车场 找工作
[10:11] Guy comes up,gives me $20 If I take the trash up in the mountains and bury it. 那家伙过来说 要是我把这垃圾 丢到山里埋了就给我20块
[10:17] Who killed that little boy? 是谁杀的那个男孩?
[10:18] Did you do it? 你知道吗?
[10:21] You like little boys,huh? 你喜欢小男孩吧?
[10:24] You know what happens to guys like you in la prisi贸n,hmm? 你知道像你这种废人在监狱会有啥下场吗?
[10:29] Give me a name! 告诉我他的名字!
[10:35] El doctor. 是个医生
[10:51] He’s talking to you,isn’t he? 他在和你窃窃私语 对吧?
[10:54] Yes. 是的
[10:56] Sometimes I wish they would tell me more. 有时候我希望他们能透露更多信息
[10:58] Sometimes I wish they’d just shut up. 有时候我还真希望他们闭嘴
[11:01] What are you hearing? 你听到些什么?
[11:02] Well,the blood in his nostrils And the petechial dots on his skin tell me That he was some kind of bleeder. 他鼻子里的血迹和皮肤上的瘀斑 让我知道他很容易出血
[11:12] His hands are raw From detergents or cleansers Of some kind– tells me he worked hard. 他的手都掉皮了 可能是因为某种 去污剂和洗洁剂 说明他工作很辛苦
[11:19] And his teeth,see,they’re worn down by grinding. 他的牙齿 瞧 都磨损了
[11:24] Tells me he was probably in constant pain,But I don’t think it was a problem with the spleen. 告诉我他可能长期处于疼痛状况 但我觉得这跟他的脾没什么关系
[11:29] You nailed it. 你说对了
[11:30] The splenectomy was a las t-ditch effort to save his life. 这个脾切除术是为救他而做的最后努力
[11:33] The purpose of this surgery Was to remove this. 手术的目的是为了切除这个
[11:38] Supersized cyst. 超大的囊肿
[11:39] It was still in situ. 它还在原地
[11:41] Which means the surgeon was unable to remove it Because he was a bleeder. 说明医生没法移除 因为他出血不止
[11:46] Histology showed disseminated platelet-fibrin And microvascular thrombi. 组织学显示是弥散性血小板纤维 和微血管血栓
[11:52] Idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura. 原发性血小板减少紫癜症
[11:55] This boy’s immune system was destroying His blood platelets,inhibiting clotting. 男孩的免疫系统被摧毁了 他的血小板抑制了血凝
[11:59] So the moment the incision was made, 所以切开的时候
[12:02] The bleeding would have been Unstoppable and the surgeon probably panicked. 血流不止 医生也许慌了神
[12:05] And because platelet destruction occurs in the spleen, 因为是脾里的血小板破坏
[12:08] The surgeon would have hoped once it was removed, 医生希望一旦把它移除
[12:11] New platelets would form And his blood would start clotting again. 就能形成新的血小板 他的血液就能再次凝固
[12:16] Four months ago,our Dr. Jekyll made a bow tie With joey bigelow’s intestines. 4个月前杰基尔博士给Joey Bigelow的肠打了个结
[12:22] A month ago,he implanted a superfluous appendix Into bernard higgins. 1个月前他把多余的阑尾 移植到Bernard Higgins体内
[12:29] Cystectomy and splenectomy are… Routine procedures. 胆囊切除术和脾切除术都是常规手术
[12:35] If he did this,he’s not limiting himself to perversity. 如果这是他做的 他也太过反常了
[12:41] He’s operating both inside and outside the norm. 从内到外的操作都不合规范
[12:44] A true jekyll and hyde. 真正的善恶双重人格
[12:51] I went through all the camera footage from the casino bar. 我仔细查看了赌场酒吧里面的镜头
[12:53] Karen jones and her friend got there Around 8:00 last night. Karen Jones和她朋友昨晚8点左右到
[12:57] Well,now we know what she’s wearing: Sequined dress,silver stilettos. 现在我们知道她的穿着了 亮片礼服 银色高跟鞋
[13:01] What about all these guys? 那些家伙呢?
[13:02] Lots of approaches,No landings. 很多来搭讪 但没人坐下
[13:05] The bartender was right. 酒保说得没错
[13:06] There was an altercation between the girls. 两女孩之间有争论
[13:08] Nothing to write penthouse about. 没什么可以写进<阁楼>杂志的
[13:11] Picked up karen at a casino atm camera About an hour later. 在赌场摄相头里无意中看到Karen 在一个小时前
[13:15] She’s working him. 她在拉客
[13:17] He’s not interested. 他没什么兴趣
[13:18] Probably didn’t want to pay for it. 也许是不愿意付钱
[13:20] Can’t blame a girl for trying,though. He’s obviously got cash. 但不能责怪想试试的女孩 他显然有现金
[13:24] Exit camera picked her up Leaving the casino at 10:37 p.M. Solo. 出口处的摄像头拍到她 晚上10:37单独离开
[13:29] What time did she come back? 她什么时候回来的?
[13:30] Around 3:30 a.M. 大概早上3:30
[13:32] Got her going up the elevator At 3:33,in a hurry. 拍到她在3:33急急忙忙上了电梯
[13:36] Got off on 19. 上了19楼
[13:37] So her john had to be on that floor. 所以她的嫖客肯定是在那层楼
[13:39] Probably checked out by now. 多半现在已经退房了
[13:41] So what we need to do Is find that girl in the blue dress. 所以我们得找出那个蓝衣女郎
[13:47] Have brass show her picture around. 让Brass拿她照片到处问问
[13:49] my body’s done. 我的尸体好了
[13:52] Smurf’s up. 要成蓝精灵了
[15:40] So what do we have on the pickup truck? 运尸的卡车上有什么线索?
[15:42] First priority is an I. D. On the bleeder. 最首要的是出血病人的身份
[15:44] Now,he wasn’t in codis,but I did get a familial hit. 他不在CODIS检索系统内 但我找到了他的亲属
[15:47] This is carlos gomez. 这个是Carlos Gomez
[15:50] He’s doing time for assault,And he I.D.’d the victim’s autopsy photo As his son eduardo. 因袭击罪在服刑 他根据被害人的验尸照 确认是他儿子Eduardo
[15:55] It turns out eduardo was working as a night janitor at a motel On bonanza and albert. 证明Eduardo晚上在Bonanza和Albert街 的一个汽车旅馆里当看门人
[16:00] That’s only a couple of blocks From where joey bigelow was found. 离发现Joey Bigelow的地方只有几个街区
[16:03] Anything on the body parts or blood evidence? 尸体和血液里发现什么吗?
[16:05] Well,the spleen was the victim’s. 这个脾是受害人的
[16:07] The gallbladder and the fingers were from Unrelated donors. 胆囊和手指属于非亲属陌生人
[16:10] And as far as the rest,I’m working on it. 其他的我还在找
[16:13] What about the surgical evidence we found in the trash bags? 垃圾袋里的手术废弃物有线索吗?
[16:15] The syringes all contained 2% lidocaine solution. 注射器里都含有2%的利多卡因
[16:18] Local anesthetic for minor surgeries. 小手术里用来局部麻醉的
[16:20] And analysis of the tubing 软管的分析 证实是静脉注射安定
[16:24] a schedule iv Controlled substance; probably used To twilight patients. 抑制生命体征的东西 也许是用来麻醉病人
[16:28] All the empty bottles of pharmaceuticals Were from mexico; Prescription-only,here and there. 所有医药品的空瓶都来自墨西哥 这里或那里的处方药
[16:32] So maybe Dr. Jekyll has a mexico connection. 所以杰基尔博士和墨西哥那边有联系
[16:35] Yeah,it could be this botanica ventura place. 也许是Botanica Ventura这家店
[16:38] What do we know about it? 你知道些什么?
[16:39] It’s a storefront leased By a guy named jeffrey hughes. 店面被一个叫Jeffrey Hughes的人租用
[16:41] Now there were good clean Prints on those drug bottles, 药瓶上的指纹很清晰
[16:44] I just can’t confirm they’re his. No afis hits. 但我没法确认是不是他的 AFIS(指纹自动识别系统)里没有
[16:46] So we’re gonna go check him out. Warrant’s on its way. 所以我们要去查查他 搜查令马上就到
[16:48] I want to be there. 我要去
[17:07] You two stay here. 你们俩留下
[17:09] You two come with me. 你们跟我来
[17:21] Jeffrey hughes?
[17:22] Yes? 嗯?
[17:23] Yeah,we have a warrant to search the premises. 我们有搜查令来搜查你的产业
[17:27] So if everybody could please get up. 所以请大家都起来
[17:29] Afuera,por favor! 都出去吧!
[17:30] que debo hacer,doctor? 我该照做吗 医生?
[17:33] Yo me encargo de esto. 我会处理好的
[17:35] El doctor. 医生
[17:36] I’m not a doctor. I’m an herbalist. 我不是医生 我是草药医生
[17:39] All we sell is herbs,vitamins,supplements. 我们卖的都是草药 维他命 补品
[17:41] Does that include prescription drugs? 这里面包括一些处方药吗?
[17:44] You’ve seen my customers. 你都看到了 我的顾客
[17:45] Their ancestors were the maya. 他们的祖先是玛雅人
[17:47] The mayans believe that wellness resides in a balance Of body and spirit; man and god. 玛雅人相信健康是身体和精神的平衡 人和神
[17:53] We’re not here for a history lesson. 我们到这不是来听历史课
[17:56] Man has always been imperfect. 人无完人
[18:01] I do what I can. 我尽我所能
[18:04] That warrant includes your prints. I’d like to take those now. 搜查令包括你的指纹 我现在要采集你的指纹
[18:07] Give me your hand,please. 请把手伸出来
[18:10] Does “doing all that you can” Include procedures or surgeries? 尽你可能 是否包括做手术?
[18:15] Like I said,I am not a doctor. 正如我所说 我不是医生
[18:22] What’s back there? 那后面是什么?
[18:27] Just a storeroom. 只是个储藏室
[18:32] Mr. Hughes,your prints were found on crime scene evidence. Hughes先生 我们在犯罪现场证据里 找到你的指纹
[18:36] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[18:37] Come with me. 跟我来
[18:39] Escort this young lady to a car,as well. 把这位年轻女士也带上车
[18:56] No table. 没有桌子
[18:57] No surgical equipment lying around. 周围也没外科手术仪器
[19:00] Suppose it would’ve been easier if we’d walked in And found a laparoscope. 如果我们进来找到台腹腔镜就简单多了
[19:04] But Dr. Jekyll or no,he had to have some tools. 但无论他是不是杰基尔博士 他肯定有些工具
[19:07] We’ll get a warrant for his house. 我们去申请搜查令 搜他的家
[19:09] Eduardo gomez lost a lot of blood. Eduardo Gomez流了很多血
[19:11] If there was an operating table in here,It would have been in the middle of the room. 如果这里曾经有过手术台 肯定放在中间
[19:21] And he would have needed some light. 而且他还需要照明
[19:28] All right,that’s bright enough for surgery. 很好 这么亮就足够做手术了
[19:30] The boy’s blood would’ve dripped down here Off the table. 男孩的血也许从桌上流下 滴到这
[19:34] Could’ve used bleach to clean it up. 也许用漂白剂清洗过
[19:36] Bleach only cleans the surface. 漂白剂只能清洁表面
[19:38] Unless you really saturate it,It’s not gonna get down to the grout. 除非你真的让它浸透 不然它不会到水泥层
[19:40] Nick,the grout in these two areas is Two different shades. 这两个地方的水泥色调不一样
[20:10] Yep,the tiles on this floor have been regrouted,nick. 是的 Nick这块地板砖是重新贴上的
[20:15] The difference is subtle,but I can feel it. 差异很微妙 但我感觉得出来
[20:18] Well,I can only think of one reason you’d bleach and regrout. 我想到又漂白又重涂水泥的唯一原因
[20:23] We have blood. 我们发现血迹了
[20:25] If it belonged to eduardo gomez… 如果它属于Eduardo Gomez…
[20:29] It means he died here. 就意味着他死在这里
[20:33] Karen jones’ bank account shows That she paid for three nights,using her debit card. Karen Jones的银行帐号显示 她用信用卡付了三晚的钱
[20:36] Anybody with her? 有没人和她一起?
[20:37] No. She checked in two nights ago. 不 她两天前登记的
[20:39] She was alone. 一个人
[20:40] – What do you got? – Room’s all clear,captain. – 你发现了什么? – 房间警报解除 队长
[20:47] Not bad for fremont street. Fremont街(赌城的老街)上的旅馆还不错
[20:50] Got some luggage. 她有一些行李
[20:52] Looks like she didn’t check out. 看起来她没退房
[21:03] Do you smell that? 你闻到没?
[21:04] Hasn’t ripened into decomp yet. 还没开始腐烂
[21:50] The girl in the blue dress. 蓝衣女郎
[21:51] She’s definitely not sleeping it off. 她肯定不是睡得太死
[22:44] Hey,catherine. 嗨 Katherine
[22:45] I found two suitcases in karen jones’ motel room, 我在Karen Jones住的旅馆房间 找到了两只箱子
[22:49] And one of them belongs to a… Jillian rose from phoenix. 一只属于…凤凰城的Jillian Rose
[22:55] Gotta be the girl in the blue dress. 肯定是那个蓝衣女郎
[22:57] Great. 太好了
[22:58] Have brass run her. 让Brass查一下她
[23:01] Meet jillian rose. 来见见Jillian Rose
[23:03] Ms. Rose has got quite a few contusions. Rose女士有不少撞伤啊
[23:06] Yeah. Defensive wounds. 是的 防卫性伤口
[23:08] Nasty lump on her forehead. 前额有一条又深又肿的伤口
[23:10] No internal hemorrhaging,not fatal but Probably happened during the struggle. 没内出血 不致命 但也许是挣扎时出现的
[23:15] What’s c.O.D.? 死因是什么?
[23:17] Petechial hemorrhaging In the eyes and lips… 眼皮和唇上都有瘀斑性出血
[23:21] White marks,but…No indentations in the neck. 白色痕迹 但…颈上没有凹痕
[23:23] Just like her friend– she was asphyxiated. 就像她朋友一样– 窒息而死
[23:26] Uh,didn’t find any trace in her nose or esophagus. 在她鼻腔和食道内未发现痕迹
[23:28] She was suffocated before she was put into that box spring. 她在被塞进弹簧床垫前已窒息
[23:32] Any indication what time she died? 有证据显示死亡时间吗?
[23:34] Sometime between midnight And 4:00 a.M. 大概是午夜至凌晨四点之间
[23:39] Karen jones and jillian rose,Friends from the same town,sharing the same room, Karen Jones和Jillian Rose 同一个地方来的朋友 住同一间房
[23:44] Killed in a similar manner around the same time. 在同一时间被相同手法杀害
[23:47] But their bodies were found in two different locations. 却在两个不同地方发现尸体
[23:49] Are we looking for two killers? 凶手有两个?
[23:51] My gut says that we’re not. 我的直觉说不是
[23:53] Well,if just one guy did this,She had to have been killed first. 如果是同一人下手 那她一定是先遇害的
[24:01] So the blood in the truck bed and the trash bags Came from multiple donors,both male and female. 卡车厢和垃圾袋里的血 均来自多份样本 男女都有
[24:05] Including eduardo gomez? 包括Eduardo Gomez?
[24:07] And you were right– That was his blood in the grout. 你是对的–水泥上的确是他的血迹
[24:13] But I also found a second contributor in the grout sample. 但里面还有一份样本
[24:16] It was an unknown male. 属于某个未知男性
[24:18] They’re probably my epithelials. 有可能是我的上皮组织
[24:20] I had to palpate the grou t – you can’t do that with gloves on. 我得摸摸那些水泥- 戴着手套没法弄
[24:23] Well,in that case,I just need a sample of your dna,And I will exclude you. 那样的话 我需要你的DNA样本来排除
[24:27] My dna– which would go into a database. 我的DNA– 会进入数据库
[24:30] Your fingerprints are already in afi s – what’s the difference? 你的指纹已在AFIS库里- 有区别吗?
[24:33] There’s a big difference. 区别很大
[24:36] You’re gonna have to put in your report that I said no. 你只能写进报告 说我拒绝提供了
[24:57] Mrs. Hughes. Hughes夫人
[24:59] We have a warrant to search the premises. 我们有这幢房屋的搜查证
[25:21] All right,Mr. Hughes,Eduardo gomez died in your operating room. 很好 Hughes先生 Eduardo Gomez死在你的手术室
[25:26] I don’t have an operating room. 我没有手术室
[25:28] But you knew him. 但你认识他
[25:30] I knew his whole family. His mother was a loyal customer. 他全家我都认识 他母亲常来我这儿
[25:33] Did you tell his mother that you dumped him With the rest of the trash from your other surgeries? 你告诉过他母亲 你把他 跟别的手术垃圾一起扔掉的事吗?
[25:38] I mean,it must have been a busy night. 你那天可真忙
[25:40] You,um,removed a gallbladder; You amputated a gangrenous finger; 切除个胆囊 截去坏疽手指
[25:46] You attempted to remove eduardo’s abdominal cyst. 还试图切除Eduardo腹部的囊肿
[25:50] So tell me,where did you train,doctor? 告诉我 你是在哪儿受训的 医生?
[25:54] I graduated premed At harvard,And celebrated in cozumel,Where I fell in love with a local girl. 我在哈佛完成医大预科 在科苏梅尔 声名鹊起 并与一名当地姑娘相爱
[26:02] So I,uh,Went to medical school in guadalajara And trained at a hospital in monterey. 然后又去了瓜达拉哈拉的一个医学院 并在蒙特利的一家医院受训
[26:09] And are you licensed To practice in the United States? 你拿到了在美行医执照吗?
[26:13] You know the answer to that. 你明知故问
[26:15] Yes,I do. 没错 我当然知道
[26:16] So you were smuggling drugs,You were practicing without a license in unsafe conditions, 你走私药品 在恶劣条件下无照行医
[26:20] All of which cost eduardo gomez his life. 正是这些夺走了Eduardo Gomez的生命
[26:23] I was trying to save his life! 我想救他!
[26:25] He is the sole support of his mother And his newborn sister. 他是他母亲和新出生妹妹的唯一支柱
[26:29] They’re here without documentation. 他们没有合法文件
[26:31] No insurance. 没有保险
[26:32] He was in so much pain,He couldn’t travel to mexico for surgery. 他很痛苦 支持不到回墨西哥手术
[26:35] I couldn’t turn him away. 我没法不管他
[26:37] Eduardo presented With obvious signs of itp. Eduardo很明显是 原发性血小板减少性紫癜患者
[26:40] I misdiagnosed. 是我误诊
[26:42] By the time I knew what was going on,it was too late. 等到我反应过来时 一切都晚了
[26:45] His mother was there. 他母亲在场
[26:46] She made the decision to dispose of the body. 是她决定丢弃尸体
[26:48] She doesn’t blame me. 她没怪在我身上
[26:50] I delivered her baby! 是我为她接生的!
[26:52] Her perfectly healthy infant. 她完全健康的新孩子
[26:54] Eduardo was the first patient ever to die in my care. Eduardo是第一个在我手里死去的病人
[26:57] Well,what about joey bigelow And bernard higgins? 那Joey Bigelow和Bernard Higgins呢?
[27:02] What about them? 那他们呢?
[27:06] I don’t know these men. 我不认识他们
[27:10] This isn’t medicine. 这不是治病
[27:12] Look,I don’t run a practice to get rich. 听着 我不是为了赚钱
[27:15] I… Help those the system ignores. 我…帮助那些被制度遗忘的人
[27:18] The nanny whose gallbladder is inflamed,The gardener who risks his life for a gangrenous finger. 胆囊发炎的保姆 因坏疽手指而在生命线上挣扎的园丁
[27:24] There are clinics,social services For that kind of thing. 有诊所 社会服务部门提供帮助
[27:28] Reform health care all you want. 你所说的那些地方
[27:29] My patients are always gonna be left out. 从来不管我的病人
[27:40] Had the casino send over some more surveillance footage, 鉴于赌场送来了更多的监控录像
[27:43] This time tracking our second victim,jillian rose. 这次跟踪第二个死者Jillian Rose
[27:46] Started with karen and jillian at the bar,And I noticed something. 从Karen和Jillian在酒吧里开始 我注意到一件事
[27:51] A few minutes after their little argument,Karen and jillian went on the hunt– separately. 就在她俩争论后几分钟 Karen和Jillian去狩猎– 各干各的
[28:02] That’s when I found this. 然后我看到了这个
[28:07] Oh,she landed the atm guy. 她钓到了那个ATM机男
[28:10] The one that karen couldn’t. Karen失败的那个
[28:12] They got off on 19. 他们在19层停下来
[28:14] Six minutes later,she’s texting,coming down. 六分钟后 她边发短信边乘电梯下楼
[28:18] That’s not even enough time for a quickie. 草草完事也没这么快
[28:20] And why would Two hookers go after the same john? 为何两个妓女都去钓同一个男人?
[28:26] ’cause maybe they aren’t hookers. 因为她们很可能不是妓女
[28:29] And I don’t think this is about sex. 我不认为这与性有关
[28:58] from jillian: got it Jillian发出: 得手
[28:59] to jillian: 5123 Jillian收到: 5123
[29:05] Karen jones and jillian rose were running a con. Karen Jones和Jillian Rose在搞欺诈
[29:08] One of them would steal the guy’s pin number,The other would steal his credit card. 她们其中一个搞到那人的PIN码 另一个偷到他的信用卡
[29:11] – Who am I looking at? – Their mark. – 我看到的是? – 证据
[29:13] That’s karen with him at the atm,And an hour later,jillian went up to his room On the 19th floor. 这是Karen和他在ATM机前 1小时后 Jillian跟他去了19楼的房间
[29:17] We never talked to him,So he’s got to be one of the checkouts. 我们没跟他谈过 他肯定早已退房了
[29:21] Let’s go back to the mediterranean. 我们回地中海赌场去
[29:27] So,the room is registered To donald fiore. 这个房间是Donald Fiore登记的
[29:30] He works as an actuary; he’s here for the convention. 他是个保险精算师 来这儿开会
[29:33] The maid I.D.’d him from a photo. 女服务员从照片里认出了他
[29:35] She said she saw nothing unusual when she cleaned up,so… 她说收拾房间时 没发现任何异常…
[29:37] We’re only three doors down From where we found karen jones’ body. 这儿离Karen Jones的尸体仅三门之遥
[29:41] – When did fiore check out? – Well,he didn’t. – Fiore什么时候退房的? – 实际上 他没有
[29:42] He left his key in the room,And the hotel automatically checks him out at noon. 他把钥匙留在房里 酒店自动默认他在中午退房
[29:45] Right,so he could’ve checked out anytime. 好吧 他可能在任何时候离开
[29:47] Fiore lives In salt lake cit y- Fiore住在盐湖城-
[29:48] I spoke to the local cops. they said they’d keep an eye on him, 我联系过当地警方 他们会监视他
[29:50] But they weren’t gonna arrest him Until we provided them with more evidence. 但在我们提供更多证据前 他们不会逮捕他
[29:54] I gotta take this. Good luck. 我接个电话 祝你们好运
[29:57] Brass. Talk to me. Brass 说吧
[29:58] okay. So…The maid would have vacuumed,emptied the trash, 好吧 那么…服务员用吸尘器吸过房间 倒掉垃圾
[30:04] Cleaned the bathroom,Changed the towels… 清理浴室 换下毛巾…
[30:09] And the sheets,too. 还有床单
[30:10] Hotel laundry will all be commingled. 已经混在了酒店洗衣房里
[30:12] And if he threw her clothes in the trash,well… 要是他把她的衣物扔进垃圾箱…
[30:16] That’s like looking for a needle inside a stack of needles,So… 可真是大海捞针了…
[30:19] What part of the room remains From guest to guest? 房间里还有什么地方 能留下住客们的痕迹呢?
[30:55] Looks like somebody messed with this vent. 像是有人动过这个通风口
[31:10] Got a pair of shoes. 发现一双鞋
[31:12] No dress,though. 没有裙子
[31:16] Karen jones… Had silver stilettos. Karen Jones…穿着银色细高跟鞋
[31:20] They’re all wet. 全湿透了
[31:22] I didn’t see any condensation in the vent. 通风口里没有蒸气凝水
[31:25] Heels have been snapped off. 鞋跟被折断
[31:27] And the soles are… Are bent. 鞋底…弯曲
[31:30] I mean…This didn’t happen during the struggle. 我想…这不是在争斗时造成的
[31:39] He was trying to get rid of these. 他想处理掉这些
[32:11] He flushed the dress,But he couldn’t get the shoes to go down. 他冲走了衣服 但没法把鞋子冲下去
[32:28] If the dress is still in this pipe,Then the toilet would be backed up. 要是衣服还在管道里 厕所就会被堵住
[32:33] And you know what rolls downhill. 你知道水总会漏下去
[32:41] Okay. We’re ready. 很好 没问题
[33:11] Greg,stop. We’ve got something. Greg 停 找到了什么东西
[33:17] How may feet of cable do you have out? 你的管子伸下去多长了?
[33:18] Uh,about 20. 大概20英尺
[33:20] About ten feet per floor. 一层楼大概10英尺
[33:22] So,that’s… Two floors below. 那么…两层楼下
[33:25] 1721. 1721号房间
[33:56] I think that’s enough to compel a warrant. 我想这已足够申请到搜查证
[34:03] I didn’t realize I was set up until I was in the shower. 去洗澡时我才反应过来被算计了
[34:07] Oh,god,your body is unbelievable! 我的天 你的身体太迷人了!
[34:09] And you’ll get to taste all of it. 你会从头尝到脚的
[34:12] As soon as you shower. 你洗完澡一出来就知道了
[34:14] I’ll be right here,Thinking about what I’m going to do to you. 我就在这儿 想想你将享受到什么
[34:34] She stole my wallet. I should have known. 她偷了我的钱包 我早该想到的
[34:37] She was… Too beautiful to be a hooker. 她…漂亮的不像一个妓女
[34:41] I called my bank,found out that they had Used my credit card and pin,Took a $2,000 cash advance. 我打给银行 发现她们已用PIN码和卡 刷掉了2000美元
[34:47] That’s a $50 bank charge,accrues at 28% interest. 那可是50美元手续费和28%的利息
[34:51] Why didn’t you just report it? 你干嘛不报警?
[34:53] Well,if I called the cops and you found them, 要是我报警 你们找到她们后
[34:54] Then there would be reports Saying that I had brought a girl back to my room, 就会有份警方报告说我带了女孩回房
[34:59] And I couldn’t take the risk of my wife finding out. 我可不愿冒着被老婆抓到的风险
[35:01] She’s an heiress. 她继承了大笔财产
[35:04] Has all the money. 得到了所有的钱
[35:06] Simple cost-benefit analysis. 很简单的成本效益分析
[35:09] How does that analysis work? 你这分析是怎么做的?
[35:11] Their lives for your wallet? 用她们的命换你的钱包?
[35:12] The solve rates For murders,for homicides in clark county? 克拉克郡的谋杀结案率?
[35:16] 62%. 只有62%的概率
[35:17] My wife finds out that I’m philandering? 如果我老婆发现我招妓?
[35:19] That’s a 100% chance of divorce. 100%的概率离婚
[35:22] But since you didn’t cheat,You figured that she would be okay With you murdering karen and jillian? 只要你没偷情 她就不在乎你杀害Karen和Jillian?
[35:27] I never saw jillian again. 我没再见到Jillian
[35:29] As far as her friend goes,She came looking for me. 倒是她朋友跑来找我了
[35:37] You want it back? It’s gonna cost you. 想要回去吗? 要付出代价
[35:38] Just-just give it to me,and I’ll forget the whole thing. 快给我 我就不找麻烦了
[35:40] I don’t think so. 想得美
[35:42] I saw that the safety was still on,so… 我看见保险没打开 就想…
[35:45] I took my chances. 机不可失
[35:48] Prostitutes are 60 to 100 times more likely To be murdered than non-prostitutes. 妓女被杀的可能性是常人的60到100倍
[35:53] So I flushed the dress,and I pulled her out into the hallway. 所以我冲走了衣服 把她扔到过道里
[35:55] I calculated the likelihood That you would think that she was a hooker And wouldn’t be a priority. 我算到你们会认定她是妓女 不会着急调查
[36:00] You calculated wrong. 你算错了
[36:01] Regardless,I acted in self-defense. 不管怎么说 我只是自卫而已
[36:04] Yeah,right up until you suffocated her. 是的 在你捂死她之前
[36:06] Well,acquittal rates for sel 自卫辩护的脱罪率非常高
[36:09] jurors tend to judge the motives Of a beautiful con woman much more harshly Than an overworked actuary. 比起操劳过度的精算师 陪审团对美貌女骗子的动机会更苛刻
[36:57] – Hodges. – Yeah? – 在
[36:58] I need you to tell me what this is. 告诉我这是什么
[37:03] Gray fibers. 灰色纤维
[37:04] Maybe a recycled synthetic. 也许是可循环使用的合成物
[37:11] It’s polyester polyfill fiber. 是多元酯填充棉纤维
[37:13] Commonly used in box spring padding. 多用于弹簧床垫
[37:17] Don’t you have to do an ftir to confirm that? 不用做光谱分析吗?
[37:19] Just did one. 做过了
[37:20] On your motel girl; The one stuffed into the box spring. 汽车旅馆的女孩 被塞进床垫的那个
[37:25] Are you saying this fiber is from the same box spring? 你是说这纤维来自同一个床垫?
[37:27] I’m just saying that it’s the same type of material. 我只是说是同样的材质
[37:30] Your two victims shared the room. 两名死者曾同住一室
[37:32] What are the chances that it’s not from that box spring? 不是同一个床垫的几率能有多大?
[37:37] Karen had to have come into contact with the box spring After it was cut open. Karen接触过割开后的床垫
[37:42] Which puts her in the room after jillian was dead. 就是说Jillian死后她到过房间
[37:44] Or after karen killed her. 可能是Karen杀了她
[37:46] I’d hate to think fiore’s telling the truth. 我真不希望Fiore说的是实话
[37:54] Okay,so,there were no fibers In jillian’s nose or throat. Jillian的鼻喉内没有纤维
[37:59] So karen had to have used something non-textile To asphyxiate her. Karen肯定不是用纺织品捂死她的
[38:03] Shower curtain was intact. 浴室帘完好
[38:05] Plastic laundry bags were clean and folded in the closet. 橱柜里的塑料洗衣袋干净整齐
[38:16] Trash can liner. 垃圾袋
[38:18] There was nothing in it,so I didn’t collect it. 里面没东西 所以我没收集
[38:23] You had no reason to. 是没有理由
[38:30] Looks like a lipstick smudge to me. 我看是口红污渍
[38:32] Who kisses a trash bag? 谁会亲垃圾袋?
[38:35] Maybe a girl fighting for her life. 挣扎求生的女孩
[38:57] Those are carpal prints. 这是腕骨痕迹
[38:59] No way those are karen’s prints. They’re too big. 不可能是Karen的 太大了
[39:03] Karen didn’t kill her. 不是Karen杀的她
[39:05] She came back to the room and found jillian dead. 她回到屋里 发现Jillian死了
[39:08] Then karen hid jillian inside the box spring To buy herself some time. Karen把Jillian藏到床垫里 以争取一点时间
[39:15] She then… Took the wallet over to the hotel room And tried to extort money from fiore. 然后 她带着钱包到酒店敲诈Fiore
[39:20] Live by the con,die by the con. 行骗而生 行骗而死
[39:29] Mr. Fiore. Fiore先生
[39:30] There’s been a development. 有进展了
[39:33] We need your major case prints. 我们要提取你的掌纹 用于重案调查
[39:35] I already gave you my prints. 我给过你们了
[39:37] And I admitted to killing karen jones in self-defense. 我承认我自卫杀害了Karen Jones
[39:41] That was a standard ten-card. 那只是例行提取
[39:43] Give me your right hand. 右手给我
[39:44] And if I refuse? 我要是拒绝呢?
[39:46] Then I’m going to get six Of the biggest deputies you’ve ever seen To come in here and assist you. 那我就让6个你见所未见的 强壮警官来帮你
[40:17] Jillian rose Was suffocated with a trash liner from her motel room,And your prints are on it. Jillian Rose被旅馆的垃圾袋捂死 上面有你的掌纹
[40:24] How did you find out where she was staying? 你怎么找到她住处的?
[40:26] I wanted my wallet back. 我想要回我的钱包
[40:30] I went out looking for jillian,And I saw her at the casino next door. 我去找Jillian 在隔壁的赌场发现了她
[40:33] She jumped into a cab,and I followed her. 她搭上出租车 我跟踪了她
[40:48] Open up or I’ll call the police. 开门 不然就报警了
[40:50] Give me my wallet,you bitch! 把钱包给我 贱人
[40:51] I don’t have it! 不在我这儿
[40:52] Give me my wallet! 把钱包给我
[40:53] I swear! 我发誓
[40:53] I want my wallet! 把钱包给我
[41:06] It was a mathematical certainty That a woman like that would report the assault 从精算角度来看 那种女人毫无疑问会报警
[41:11] Or she would blackmail me for the rest of my life. 或者勒索我一辈子
[41:12] The only logical thing to do was to kill her. 唯一符合逻辑的做法就是杀掉她
[41:15] And you applied that same logic When karen jones showed up at your door? Karen Jones去找你时 你又运用了同样的逻辑?
[41:20] You know what that stupid girl did? 知道那傻妞干什么了吗?
[41:23] She-she pointed a gun at me,And she demanded that I give her $50,000 For her friend’s funeral. 她用枪指着我 让我给她朋友出5万安葬费
[41:30] Well,according to my math,The $50,000 that you saved Is going to cost you 20 years to life. 据我的推算 你省了5万元 却要付出20年甚至终身监禁
[41:41] W-wait… Look,I-I am a good man. 等等 我是个好人
[41:44] I work hard. I love my wife. 我努力工作 我爱妻子
[41:46] I contribute to society. 我对社会有所贡献
[41:49] I mean,these people,You deal with them all the time. 那些人 你也经常打交道
[41:50] And those girls? They were just… They were just worthless criminals. 那些女人 就是百害无益的罪犯
[41:53] No,they were human beings. 不 她们也是人
[41:55] You’re the worthless criminal. 你才是百害无益的罪犯
[42:10] Okay,I’ll come by your place. 好的 我到你那儿去
[42:12] No,no,it’s cool. I have tomorrow off. 不 没什么 我明天休假
[42:14] Hey,nick?
[42:16] I’ll call you back. 再打给你
[42:18] Listen,I need to talk to you. 我要和你谈谈
[42:19] Uh,I had wendy run the markers For race on the appendix implanted in bernard higgins. 我让Wendy查了植入Bernard Higgins的 阑尾的种族特征
[42:24] It was non-hispanic caucasian. 是非西裔白人
[42:27] Now,all the body parts we found in the truck were hispanic. 而我们在卡车里找到的 所有残骸都是西裔的
[42:31] I don’t think hughes is Dr. Jekyll. 我想Hughes不是杰基尔博士
[42:33] Regardless,w e-we got him for drug trafficking. 不过我们还是逮到他走私药物
[42:35] We got him for practicing without a license And eduardo gomez’s death. 无照行医 导致Gomez死亡
[42:40] Yeah. Yeah. He’s not going anywhere. 是啊 他逃不掉了
[42:42] Agreed. 同意
[42:44] I need a favor. 帮我个忙
[42:45] I think your spanish is a little better than mine. 你的西语比我好
[42:47] Would you take a look at that for me,please? 帮我看看这个
[42:52] “clinica gratis.”
[42:54] Okay. Free clinic. 免费诊所
[42:56] general.” “ped铆atra,emergencias,Medicina
[43:01] I thought I was the only one trying to save the world. 我还以为只有我在拯救世界
[43:05] I don’t approve of the way hughes went about it,But he had the right idea. 我不赞成Hughes的做法 但他的想法没错
[43:08] This clinic I volunteer at,It’s safe,it’s free,it’s legal. 我义务服务的这家诊所 安全 免费 合法
[43:14] I just want to spread the word. 我只是想传播这个信息
[43:16] What do you think? Claro? 你觉得呢? 明白吗?
[43:18] 是的
[43:24] Thanks,nick. 谢谢 Nick
[43:25] De nada. 不客气
[43:36] CSI Season 10 Episode 11 犯罪现场调查
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme