时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | *** | 我是Langston |
[00:02] | Yeah,I need you back here as soon as possible,Ray.We’re holding down the fort tonight. | 尽快赶回来 今晚缺人手 |
[00:06] | I just collected the last finger on my 4-20.I’ll be on my way after that. | 我刚收集完这起谋杀案的指纹 搞定了马上回去 |
[00:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:12] | Good night,Catherine.Thank you for the time off. | 晚安 Catherine 谢谢你准我的假 |
[00:14] | Go,before I change my mind. | 快走吧 免得我不放你了 |
[00:19] | Good night,John. | 晚安 John |
[00:31] | Hey! What the…?! | 嘿! 怎么回事… |
[00:33] | Look,buddy,you got the wrong guy! That hurt! Ow! Ow! | 你们抓错人了! 疼死了! 哇哇! |
[00:36] | – Hit it! All clear. Get moving. – What the hell?!My arm! | – 搞定了! 走! – 搞什么? 我的胳膊! |
[00:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[00:53] | Look,what do you want from me? | 你们到底要干吗? |
[00:55] | You know what we want. | 你知道我们要什么 |
[00:57] | I don’t. I swear to God.I don’t know anything. | 我不知道 我发誓我什么都不知道 |
[00:58] | That’s not what Harry says. | Harry可不是这么说的 |
[01:01] | Who’s Harry? | Harry是谁? |
[01:03] | Don’t be stupid,Henry. | 别装了 Henry |
[01:05] | Now’s no time to play dumb. | 现在不是装傻的时候 |
[01:07] | ‘Cause Harry don’t like it when people play dumb. | 因为Harry不喜欢装傻的人 |
[01:11] | Understand? | 懂了吗? |
[01:12] | Please,look,if you just give me a hint,I’ll tell you anything you want to know. | 给我个提示吧 我保证什么都告诉你们 |
[01:20] | Oh,my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[01:22] | No… | 不… |
[01:24] | Happy birthday,Henry. | 生日快乐 Henry |
[01:26] | What? | 啊? |
[01:29] | – Happy birthday! – Hey,man! | – 生日快乐! – 哈哈! |
[01:31] | You scared the crap out of me! | 你们吓死我了! |
[01:32] | – What’s the matter with you idiots?! – Hey,hey,come on! I’m driving! | – 你们疯了吗?! – 嘿嘿 别这样 我在开车呢! |
[01:35] | – It was all for a laugh! – God! | – 就搞笑而已嘛! – 天哪! |
[01:37] | Henry,my friend,you are about to have the best birthday of your life, | Henry 我们会给你 这辈子最开心的生日 |
[01:41] | because we are taking you to the one,the only,Harry’s Hog Hideout. | 因为我们要带你去 独一无二的”Harry的秘密猪圈”! |
[01:48] | – Yeah! – What’s a hog hideout? | – 对! – 秘密猪圈是什么? |
[01:50] | It’s only the best barbecue known to mankind. | 那是全世界最好的烧烤店 |
[01:53] | It’s a little bit of a drive, | 只是有点远 |
[01:54] | but don’t worry. Greg knows where it is. | 不过别担心 Greg认识路 |
[01:57] | I thought you said you knew where it is. | 我以为你认识呢 |
[02:02] | It’s just a bit of a drive,y’all. | 好个”有点远”啊 |
[02:06] | Look,if this place,if it’s so great,then how come I’ve never heard of it? | 要是那地方真那么好 我怎么从没听说过啊? |
[02:09] | Come on,man. | 开心点 |
[02:10] | A little trust,baby.Come on. It’s your birthday. | 相信我们 亲爱的 这是你的生日啊 |
[02:14] | – Yeah. – I hate my birthdays.They always suck. | – 是啊 – 我讨厌过生日 总是没好事 |
[02:20] | Oh,great,we got a full moon tonight,too, | 好极了 今晚是满月 |
[02:22] | so every nut job in the state will be out. | 全国所有亡命之徒都要出动了 |
[02:25] | I’m surprised at you,Henry. | 得了吧 Henry |
[02:26] | There’s absolutely no statistical evidence linking lunar cycles to an increase in irrational, | 绝对没有任何统计数据说明 |
[02:32] | careless,or criminal behavior. | 月相与不理智 粗心和犯罪有任何关系 |
[02:34] | Are you sure about that? | 你肯定吗!? |
[03:04] | Everybody okay? Huh? | 大家没事吧? |
[03:08] | – You got a little something. – What? | – 你嘴上有点血 – 什么? |
[03:10] | Aah,I think I sprained my ankle. | 我好像扭伤了脚踝 |
[03:15] | Damn! | 见鬼! |
[03:17] | I rolled that bad boy,didn’t I? | 我们车翻得好爽啊! |
[03:20] | I’d say. | 算是吧 |
[03:26] | Anybody got cell phone service? | 谁手机还有信号? |
[03:31] | – Nope. – No. | – 没有 – 没 |
[03:34] | Doesn’t really matter. | 不要紧 |
[03:36] | Harry’s is about a mile up that way,I think. | 还差一英里就到Harry了 |
[03:40] | We can walk it. | 可以走过去 |
[03:46] | Gee… | 天… |
[03:51] | – Thanks. – Here you go. | – 谢谢 – 拿着 |
[03:53] | Thanks,brother. | 谢了 |
[03:55] | Okay. Okay.Let’s go | 好了好了 我们走 |
[04:53] | Gentlemen,we’ve arrived. | 先生们 我们到了 |
[05:11] | Doesn’t look real open,does it? | 好像没开门啊? |
[05:22] | “Notice:”Closed by the Board of Health. | 告示: “因传播乙型肝炎” |
[05:26] | “Suspected point of origin: a hepatitis B outbreak. | “健康委员会已关闭此店” |
[05:31] | Date of closure: 7-3-09.” | “关闭日期 09年7月3号” |
[05:36] | That’s five months ago. | 都五个月了 |
[05:37] | Nice. You were gonna give me hepatitis for my birthday. Thanks. | 你们送我乙肝做生日礼物 谢了 |
[05:41] | Still got no reception. | 还是没信号 |
[05:42] | All right,maybe there’s a working phone inside. | 好吧 里面可能有电话 |
[05:46] | Let’s take a look around. | 我们找找 |
[05:48] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[06:18] | I think we got a dead body here,boys. | 这儿有个死人 |
[06:28] | Best birthday ever. | 这真是我最好的生日 |
[07:01] | CSI Season 10Episode 09 | 犯罪现场调查 双份阑尾 |
[07:32] | It appears this man has a large raccoon sticking to his face. | 好像有只浣熊粘在他脸上 |
[07:36] | Procyon lotor. | 学名北美浣熊 |
[07:39] | The common North American raccoon. | 北美洲最常见的浣熊 |
[07:41] | This is quite a specimen,too. | 好一个标本 |
[07:43] | Bet that sucker weighs at least 30 pounds. | 这家伙至少重30磅 |
[07:46] | .357 in his hand.No blood pool around the body. | 手上是把点357 周围没有血迹 |
[07:49] | No apparent entry wounds. | 没有明显外伤 |
[07:51] | No signs of decomp.This is a recent event,fellas. | 也没腐烂 看来刚死不久 |
[07:54] | The entire upper half of his body looks like it was singed. | 整个上半身好像焦了 |
[07:58] | Hey. Let’s roll him. | 嘿 我们把他翻过来 |
[08:00] | Oh,no,I… I’m not a coroner. | 哦不 我可不是验尸官 |
[08:04] | Greg,help me out here.Take a look back there. | Greg 帮我一把 看看他背后 |
[08:11] | No apparent entry wounds on the posterior aspect,either. | 背后也没有明显外伤 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:16] | Maybe the raccoon leapt through that window ninja-style, | 可能那只浣熊 像忍者一样从窗外跳进来 |
[08:20] | and before this guy could shoot it,it landed on him and chewed his face off. | 这家伙还来不及开枪 浣熊就把他的脸咬下来了 |
[08:27] | Well,I guess we should call it in,huh? | 好吧 我们该通知总部 |
[08:29] | Oh,that’s right. We’ve got no reception. | 哦对了 我们没信号 |
[08:31] | Well,it looks like something propelled them both through that window at a high velocity. | 看来是什么东西 从窗外高速冲进来推倒了他们 |
[08:37] | All right,I tell you what.Greg,you and Hodges take a look around outside. | Greg 你和Hodges检查房子周围 |
[08:40] | I’m going to clear this building, | 我在屋内找找 |
[08:42] | see if I can find a phone.Henry… | 看有没有电话 |
[08:46] | stay with the body. | Henry 你看着尸体 |
[08:48] | My pleasure. | 真荣幸 |
[08:56] | You come here often? | 你常来吗? |
[08:59] | 911 operator. What is your emergency? | 911接线员 有什么情况? |
[09:01] | Please help me!He’s trying to kill me! | 救我! 他要杀我! |
[09:04] | Ma’am,please try and remain calm.Try to get to a safe place,but stay on the line with me. Do you understand? | 女士 保持镇静 找个安全的地方 但别挂电话 明白了吗? |
[09:11] | Ma’am? Ma’am?Are you still with me | 女士? 女士? 还在吗? |
[09:17] | Dispatch,possible person in distress.917 Villacot Circle.Please respond. | 调度 维克特环路917号 有人可能被袭击 请回应 |
[10:01] | Got one body– female in the bathroom.No pulse. I’ll call it in. | 浴室里有具女性尸体 没有脉搏 我呼叫总部 |
[10:05] | Roger that. I’m still clearing the first floor. | 收到 我们还在检查一楼 |
[10:08] | I’m checking the other rooms. | 我检查其他房间 |
[10:09] | Somebody help! | 救我! |
[10:25] | But when help arrived,it was too late. | 当救援赶到时已经太晚了 |
[10:28] | The victim lay dead on the floor, | 受害人已经死在地板上 |
[10:31] | and the killer had vanished. | 杀手消失了 |
[10:41] | Sir,you need to wake up. | 先生 快醒来 |
[10:45] | Sir,Las Vegas Police Department. | 先生 维加斯警局的 |
[10:48] | You need to wake up,sir. | 醒一醒 |
[10:54] | Hey,Mr. Higgins,wake up. | 嘿 Higgins先生 快醒来 |
[10:57] | He just keeps nodding off,sir. | 他还在瞌睡 长官 |
[10:59] | Come on,man. | 快醒来 |
[11:02] | Bernard,come on! | Bernard 快醒来! |
[11:03] | What…? | 什么…? |
[11:06] | Why are you guys in my house?! | 你们在我家干什么?! |
[11:08] | Because there’s a dead girl in your bathroom. | 因为你房里有个死人 |
[11:10] | What?! | 啊?! |
[11:18] | There’s a pattern of reddish abrasions ringing her neck, | 她脖子上有暗红色淤青 |
[11:21] | consistent with somebody forcing her head underwater. | 说明是被人硬按在水里 |
[11:24] | With her fighting back,that’s a noisy way to go. | 她当时还在反抗 这种杀人法太吵了 |
[11:28] | – I’m gonna see what’s up with sleeping beauty in the other room. – All right. | – 我去检查那个睡美人 – 好的 |
[11:32] | David,anchors aweigh. | David 帮我把她扶起来 |
[11:36] | – Okay,ready? – Yep. | – 准备好了? – 恩 |
[11:47] | Cath?There’s something in her arm. | Cath? 她手臂里有东西 |
[11:55] | Looks like a broken hypodermic. | 似乎是断掉的针头 |
[11:56] | In other words,she might’ve been drugged. | 也就是说 她被灌了药 |
[11:59] | Her name is Lily. | 她叫Lily |
[12:02] | Lily Chow Ping. | |
[12:04] | What was your relationship to her? | 她是你什么人? |
[12:07] | Girlfriend,I guess you could say. | 算是女友吧 |
[12:10] | She was just gonna take a bath and wake me up in an hour.We were gonna go for dinner. | 她只是去洗个澡 然后叫我起来出去吃饭 |
[12:14] | So you’re telling me you slept through the whole attack? | 你是说她被袭击时你一直在睡? |
[12:16] | Attack?! | 袭击?! |
[12:18] | Oh,God,there was an attack… | 天哪 她被袭击了… |
[12:23] | I have apnea. | 我有呼吸暂停综合征 |
[12:25] | Which means I have a chronic sleep deficit. | 就是说我长期没法睡觉 |
[12:28] | When I put on the machine,I’m dead to the world. | 当我用这机器时 我就和死了没区别 |
[12:32] | Who would want to kill Lily? | 谁会要杀Lily? |
[12:33] | Well,that’s what we’re here to find out. | 这也是我们要调查的 |
[12:37] | You o… you okay? | 你…你没事吧? |
[12:41] | I have Crohn’s disease.You know what that is? | 我有克隆氏病 你们知道是什么吗? |
[12:44] | Yes,an inflammatory disorder of undetermined etiology. | 知道 一种原因不明的炎性病变 |
[12:47] | It ulcerates the intestine.It can be very painful. | 会造成肠道溃疡 让人疼得死去活来 |
[12:50] | You can’t get rid of it,which is why I feel like my guts are on fire all the time. | 治不好 我的肚子一直疼得像火烧 |
[12:54] | – Well,do you need medical attention? – No. | – 那么你需要医务帮助吗? – 不了 |
[12:57] | – Not at the moment. – Okay,then come with us. | – 至少现在不要 – 那好 跟我们来 |
[12:59] | We have some more questions. | 我们还有其他问题 |
[13:03] | Oh,Lily,God. | 哦 Lily 天啊 |
[13:10] | A woman was attacked and violently drowned in his own bathroom and he says he slept through the whole thing? | 有个女人在他浴室被袭击被溺死 他却说他一直在睡觉? |
[13:14] | Well,being connected to a CPAP is kind of like being connected to a ventilator. | 他接了呼吸机 就像一台大风扇 |
[13:18] | It’s a noisy machine,and it’s a reasonable alibi. | 噪音很大 这不在场证明是合理的 |
[13:20] | And Mr. Higgins knows a lot about reasonable alibis. | Higgins先生对 合理的不在场证明了解颇多 |
[13:23] | He’s a big fan of true crime. | 他是真实罪案的超级拥趸 |
[13:26] | ****** | “从跟踪狂到杀人犯” |
[13:41] | Compressed ethylene gas. | 液态乙烯 |
[13:49] | Used book of matches. | 用过的火柴 |
[13:51] | – Somebody’s been playing with fire. – Gee,I wonder who. | – 有人在这儿玩火了 – 真想知道是谁 |
[13:58] | Gnawed bones and trash at the bottom of a barrel. | 圆桶底部有嚼剩的骨头和垃圾 |
[14:03] | Raccoon bait. | 浣熊诱饵 |
[14:13] | Really? | 开玩笑啊? |
[14:34] | You know,I had a hat like that when I was a kid. | 你知道吗 我小时候 也有一顶这样的帽子 |
[14:37] | Except I wore it on the back of my head. | 只是我把它反过来戴 |
[14:40] | The other kids would make fun of me and occasionally beat me up,but I didn’t care, | 其他孩子都嘲笑我 偶尔还扁我 但是我都不在意 |
[14:44] | ’cause I was… | 因为我知道自己是… |
[14:46] | Davy,Davy Crockett King of the wild frontier | Davy Crockett 野外边境之王 |
[14:53] | – Hold it right there. – Geez! | – 不许动 – 啊! |
[14:54] | I’ll unload both barrels on you and I’ll turn you into a pink mist. | 敢动就让你尝尝我的枪子 看老子不把你打成一缕青烟 |
[14:57] | Don’t you think I won’t. | 你还别以为我不敢 |
[15:00] | Did you kill my friend? | 你杀了我朋友? |
[15:03] | Well,I go away and come back.He’s dead and you’re here. | 我离开一下再回来就看到 他死了 而你却在这里 |
[15:06] | Put that gun down on the floor. | 把枪放下 |
[15:08] | And end up like Gomez?I don’t think so.You think I’m crazy? | 然后落得跟Gomez一样? 哼 我可不傻 |
[15:11] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[15:12] | – Yes,please calm down. – You calm down! | – 请冷静点 – 你自己冷静点! |
[15:14] | Hey,we’re law enforcement.Put that gun down right now! | 我们是法律部门的 马上把枪放下 |
[15:16] | No! | 不! |
[15:17] | Look,you may get a shot off.You may even kill my young friend there. | 听着 你可能有机会开枪 可能杀了我的年轻朋友 |
[15:22] | But then I will unload on you. | 但是接下来我就会马上结果你 |
[15:25] | I can’t miss from here and you don’t wanna be dead,now,do you? | 我从这里绝不可能射偏的 我看你也不想死吧? |
[15:30] | You’re a cop. | 你是条子 |
[15:32] | That’s right. | 回答正确 |
[15:33] | Mystery solved,gentlemen,courtesy of the A-Team– | 谜题解开了 伙计们 A组的… |
[15:36] | – Who the hell are you?! – I just work in the lab. | – 你他妈的又是谁?! – 我只不过是实验室的人 |
[15:39] | We’re crime scene investigators. | 我们是犯罪现场鉴证科的 |
[15:41] | I’m gonna reach in my pocket and I’m gonna show you my badge. | 我现在就拿证件给你看 |
[15:43] | Lookie here. | 看这儿 |
[15:45] | See that?That’s legit. | 看见了吗? 这可是正规合法的 |
[15:49] | There you go. Nobody has to get hurt. | 就这样吧 大家都没事 |
[15:51] | Yeah,tell that to Gomez. | 哼 对Gomez说去吧 |
[15:53] | Give me that shotgun. | 把枪给我 |
[15:54] | You all cops? | 你们都是条子? |
[15:56] | Here you go. | 给我吧 |
[15:59] | Yeah,yeah,yeah,good man. | 对 好样的 |
[16:04] | Uh,sir,I think we can explain what happened to your friend. | 先生 我们可以解释 你的朋友出了什么事 |
[16:09] | You see,it looks like he baited the pipe out back to lure the raccoons, | 他在管道底部放了诱饵 想诱捕浣熊 |
[16:15] | filled it with ethylene gas and then tried to ignite it | 然后充了乙烯 想点燃 |
[16:20] | Unfortunately,he didn’t realize that the gas was pooling at the bottom | 不幸的是 气体聚集在管道底部 |
[16:25] | so,when he resorted to other methods… | 所以他想尝试其他方法 |
[16:39] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[16:42] | That’s Raccoonzilla. | 那是浣熊哥斯拉 |
[16:43] | In life,he and Gomez was locked into a hatred that surpasseth understanding. | 他和Gomez陷入了无尽的仇恨 |
[16:49] | Uh… Raccoonzilla? | 浣熊哥斯拉? |
[16:52] | Well,that’s the meanest,vilest rodent that ever strode the planet. | 世界上最恶毒最卑劣的啮齿动物 |
[16:55] | Technically,not a rodent. | 严格说来 不是啮齿类 |
[16:58] | What? | 什么? |
[17:02] | You’re book-smart. | 你个书呆子 |
[17:11] | Gomez…he was a good man. | Gomez…他是个好人 |
[17:15] | You kept to yourself,but you always had a smile and a helping hand for others. | 总是待人和善 而且热心 |
[17:20] | You’re gonna be missed. | 我们会想你的 |
[17:26] | I saw him alive less than an hour ago.How in the hell did you boys get here so fast? | 一小时前他还活着 你们怎么这么快赶到的? |
[17:30] | We’re off duty.We came for the ribs. | 我们在休假 来这儿吃烧烤 |
[17:32] | And the hepatitis. | 没准还得肝炎 |
[17:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[17:35] | I’m the handyman.Well,I was the handyman. | 我是勤杂工 过去是 |
[17:37] | I’m the night watchman now. | 现在是夜间警卫 |
[17:39] | – Do you have a car?- Uh-uh,no. | – 你有车吗? – 额 没有 |
[17:41] | A buddy dropped me off. | 一个兄弟开车送我来的 |
[17:42] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[17:44] | That’d be Shirley,Harry’s wife. | 一定是Shirley 她是Harry的妻子 |
[17:46] | Where is Harry anyway? | 那Harry在哪儿? |
[17:48] | I’d better let Shirley tell you. | 最好让Shirley告诉你们 |
[18:01] | Damn it all to hell! | 他妈的! |
[18:06] | Who put that pig there? | 谁把这些东西堆在那儿的? |
[18:10] | Who are these assclowns? | 你们又都是谁啊? |
[18:26] | Gomez was an artist. | Gomez是个艺术家 |
[18:29] | He was a genius with the flesh of a pig. | 他做的猪肉无人可匹敌 |
[18:32] | Kept all his recipes locked up secret inside his head. | 他的秘方只有他自己知道 |
[18:36] | Now,why did you have to go do that to yourself,you dumbass? | 你个蠢蛋 怎么落到这地步? |
[18:39] | Now we are never gonna get this place reopened. | 现在好了 餐馆再也没法重开了 |
[18:41] | You can always hire another chef. | 你们可以再雇个大厨啊 |
[18:42] | No… | 不可能… |
[18:44] | No one cooks swine like Gomez did. | 没人能烧出Gomez的味道 |
[18:47] | He’s the heartbeat of this place. | 他是这个地方的灵魂 |
[18:50] | I thought Harry was. | 我以为Harry才是 |
[18:51] | – He was nothing but the front man. – Yeah,where is Harry? | – 他只是前台 – 哦 Harry到底在哪儿? |
[18:54] | Bastard cleared out the accounts,took off six months ago. | 那个混蛋半年前把所有钱 洗劫一空然后跑了 |
[18:59] | A month later,Board of Health shut us down. | 一个月后 卫生部就把我们查封了 |
[19:01] | Wouldn’t surprise me if Harry had something to do with that,too. | 肯定是那个混蛋在背后动手脚 |
[19:05] | If I ever catch up to him,I’m gonna wring his ass dry. | 如果再让我看到他 我他妈一定把他挤成渣 |
[19:09] | At least I’ve got the martini olives. | 唉 至少我还有一罐马提尼橄榄 |
[19:11] | So,Greg says that the car is toast.And reeking of alcohol. | 据Greg说那车里酒气冲天 |
[19:17] | I think that this is the same broad that ran us off the road. | 我觉得就是之前撞翻我们的车 |
[19:20] | Yeah,that’s what we just said. | 是啊 我们刚才就这么说 |
[19:25] | All right,we gotta find a way to get some backup out here. | 我们得想办法找些后援来 |
[19:27] | Hey,is there not a working phone in here anywhere? | 这里有能用的电话吗? |
[19:32] | No. | 没有 |
[19:34] | There’s a ham radio buried in the back. | 后面大概有个自制无线电吧 |
[19:39] | Keep an eye on her. | 盯紧她 |
[20:36] | That broken needle in the victim’s arm contained ketamine. | 死者手臂那根断针头 检测出麻醉剂氯胺酮 |
[20:40] | – Party drug. – Prelim tox on the victim shows no traces of ketamine in her system. | – 聚会常用药 – 但死者体内没有氯胺酮 |
[20:46] | Maybe the party hadn’t gotten started. | 或许药物根本就没注射进去 |
[20:49] | According to your measurements,the fragment we extracted from the victim was part of a 16-gauge needle. | 经你测量 死者身上 取出的是口径16的针头 |
[20:55] | Right. | 是的 |
[20:56] | The only needles we found at Bernard Higgins’ house were 31-gauge. | 但我们在Bernard家 只发现口径31的针头 |
[20:59] | He could’ve had a different kit for his recreational stuff. | 或许他还有另一套专供娱乐的装备 |
[21:02] | What about this bloody piece of metal that was found on the floor under the recliner? | 那在躺椅下地板上 发现的那片带血金属呢? |
[21:06] | It’s high-grade stainless steel,probably from a hand tool. | 是高品质的不锈钢 估计是什么工具上的 |
[21:09] | Maybe scissors or a pair of snips. | 也许是剪刀或者铁钳 |
[21:12] | I’m running the blood for DNA. | 我在检测血液的DNA |
[21:14] | Well,if it comes back the vic’s,Bernard’s got a serious problem. | 如果是受害者的血样 那Bernard先生就麻烦大了 |
[21:18] | You have to believe me. | 请务必相信我 |
[21:20] | I would never hurt Lily. | 我绝不会伤害Lily的 |
[21:22] | We,we loved each other. | 我们深爱着彼此 |
[21:26] | I wouldn’t expect a man like you to understand how this petite, | 我不指望你能够理解 |
[21:31] | exquisite creature could love a man like me,but I… | 这样一个尤物为什么 会爱上像我这样的男人 |
[21:37] | Our hearts touched. | 我们心灵相契 |
[21:40] | She used to call me… | 她以前喜欢叫我… |
[21:46] | It’s Mandarin for “bountiful panda.” | 是中国话的”熊猫肥宝” |
[21:49] | Sounds a lot sexier in Mandarin. | 中文念起来性感多了 |
[21:51] | Listen,I’m just not seeing it that way. | 听着 我不是很相信你所说的 |
[21:54] | In fact,I think she came to tell you that it was over. | 事实上 我觉得她来和你分手 |
[21:56] | She was tired of banging Sasquatch.So you kind of got all jammed up. | 她受够你这个野人了 然后你就气血攻心 |
[22:00] | You roughed her up. | 你殴打她 |
[22:02] | You roofed her with ketamine.That didn’t work.She ran away. She called 911. | 给她注射氯胺酮 但没有起效 她报了警 |
[22:06] | – So you had to kill her. – You’ve got it all wrong. | – 你只好杀了她 – 你全说错了 |
[22:09] | I’m a very sick man. | 我病得很重 |
[22:10] | You have to believe me… | 请你务必相信我… |
[22:21] | Cut the crap,Bernie. Come on. | 别装了 Bernie |
[22:23] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[22:25] | I’m a narcoleptic. | 我有发作性睡眠症 |
[22:27] | It’s a very serious disease. | 这病非常严重 |
[22:30] | But it never stopped me from making a success of myself. | 但是我从来不放弃追求成功 |
[22:33] | When I’m under stress,it gets worse. | 压力大时 病就更重了 |
[22:35] | Tell me about the beautiful friend Lily. | 说说你那个漂亮女朋友Lily吧 |
[22:39] | She comes to Vegas once in a while on a layover. | 她时不时来拉斯维加斯待一会儿 |
[22:43] | She was an international flight attendant. | 她是国际航班的空姐 |
[22:45] | And,yes,all right,I would pay her expenses when she was in town. | 好吧 她每次来我都会付钱给她 |
[22:50] | Show her a good time… | 和她享受美好时光 |
[22:56] | You know,Bernie… | Bernie啊… |
[22:57] | you’re beginning to try my patience a little bit.Come on. | 我的耐心是有限的 快点 |
[23:03] | Bernie. | |
[23:04] | Stick with me now. | 挺住 |
[23:06] | Call my doctor if you don’t believe me,all right? | 你要不信就问我医生 好吗? |
[23:08] | I can’t sleep. | 我没法睡觉 |
[23:11] | I just drop off when I’m under… stre… | 一有压力 我就这样… 啊… |
[23:17] | Bernie. | |
[23:19] | Bernie! | |
[23:20] | Hey. Bountiful! | 嘿 肥宝! |
[23:23] | Bountiful Panda… | 熊猫肥宝… |
[23:33] | There’s a radio here somewhere. | 这儿附近有无线电 |
[23:38] | I know that,uh…Lift it up… | 我找找…这上面… |
[23:42] | Ah. Here. | 啊 在这儿 |
[23:44] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[23:52] | Oh,that’s a…That’s just a walk-in. | 那…只是个储藏室 |
[23:56] | No radio in there. | 那儿没无线电 |
[24:00] | I-I wouldn’t go in there,if I was you. | 我-我可不建议你走进去 |
[24:16] | You don’t move,Slick. | 别动 Slick |
[24:18] | I mean it. Just freeze.I’m froze. | – 我认真的 别动 – 我已经冻了! |
[24:38] | It’s rubber! | 是橡胶人! |
[24:42] | Yeah,yeah. | 啊 是的 |
[24:43] | Harry used to make Shirley give first-timers the tour. | Harry总让Shirley拿这个 去吓唬第一次来的客人 |
[24:47] | Never failed to scare the crap out of them. | 百试百灵 |
[24:49] | Should’ve seen the look on your face. | 真该看看你刚才那样 |
[24:51] | Yeah,you got me. | 的确骗到我了 |
[24:52] | Eh,that’s the kind of guy Harry was. | Harry就是这样 |
[24:55] | Always good for a laugh. | 搞笑天才 |
[24:57] | Yeah,let’s find that radio. | 是啊 快找无线电吧 |
[24:59] | You think I don’t know what you see when you look at us? | 我知道你们把我们看成什么 |
[25:02] | Bunch of ignorant,drunk crackers. | 一群愚昧的酒疯子 |
[25:05] | Shiftless peckerwoods. | 没出息的啄木鸟 |
[25:07] | Let me tell you something. | 我给你们说 |
[25:08] | We built this place out of nothing | 我们白手起家 建立了这里 |
[25:10] | with our hands and our sweat and our determination. | 只靠我们的双手 汗水和决心 |
[25:14] | Mayor of Vegas used to eat here. | 维加斯的市长都来这儿吃饭 |
[25:16] | All right– if I can’t find a phone,I’m going to make one. | 要是再找不到电话 我就自己做一个 |
[25:19] | Keep an eye on her. | 盯着她 |
[25:20] | We had politicians,celebrities,rubbing up elbows with the common man. | 这儿来过政客 名流 还有一般人 |
[25:27] | Some nights,we had eight,ten limos stacked out up front. | 有些晚上 门外会停十来辆豪华轿车 |
[25:32] | Then Harry took off.All went to hell. | Harry一逃 就全完了 |
[25:36] | He didn’t care who he hurt. | 他根本不在乎伤害了谁 |
[25:38] | Are you sure,though,that I can’t fix you boys one of these? | 你们真的什么都不要尝尝吗? |
[25:42] | You know,uh,I could use a little boys’ room. | 那个 有点内急 |
[25:45] | Yeah. Yeah. Toilets is all stuffed up.There’s one in the basement. | 厕所塞满了东西 地下室还有间 |
[25:49] | But you don’t want to use that one,believe me. | 你不会想要去那儿的 相信我 |
[25:52] | There’s like,a million black widow spiders down there. | 那儿有无数只黑寡妇 |
[25:56] | It’s like black widow convention is what it is. | 就像蜘蛛开大会 |
[25:59] | You know,you just puff up and die,so… | 你会肿起来 死掉… |
[26:02] | Use the bushes. | 去外面草丛吧 |
[26:06] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办? |
[26:08] | You heard Greg. Keep an eye on her. | 你也听Greg说了 盯着她 |
[26:11] | You… | 你… |
[26:13] | are going to drink a man drink. | 给我像个爷们样 喝起来 |
[26:16] | Just like that. | 就像这样 |
[26:25] | Really? | 不是吧? |
[26:59] | Moonshine. | 私酿威士忌 |
[27:06] | Hello? Hello?Is anybody out there? | 喂? 喂? 有人吗? |
[27:09] | Earthlings,your days are numbered. | 地球人 你们时日不多了 |
[27:12] | The Imperial Armada will arrive on… | 舰队帝国就快… |
[27:19] | Well,maybe you could fix it. | 或许你能修好 |
[27:21] | Well,that depends.You got any spare vacuum tubes laying around? | 不一定 你这儿有备用真空电子管吗? |
[27:25] | Got a vacuum cleaner. | 有个真空吸尘器 |
[27:52] | This place was a gold mine. | 这地方曾经是座金矿 |
[27:56] | That man…he walked away with $250,000. | 那死男人…带走了二十五万 |
[28:03] | All I got… | 而我有的… |
[28:06] | was a postcard. | 只是张明信片 |
[28:08] | Just to rub it my face in. | 真是火上浇油 |
[28:13] | “Shirley,we “by the time you read | this,I will be sippin’ pi帽a coladas “Shirley 当你收到这个时 我已经醉倒在 |
[28:17] | “on a island somewheres far away “with the new love of my life, | 遥远的某个岛上的椰酒中 身旁是我现在的爱人 |
[28:23] | “who is much younger than you. | 比你年轻不少 |
[28:26] | “Don’t come looking for me ’cause I’m all gone. Good-bye. Harry.” | 别来找我 我已经离开了 再见 Harry” |
[28:31] | You ever hear anything so mean in all your life? | 你从没遇到过这么自私的事吧? |
[28:36] | No,ma’am. | 遇到过 |
[28:41] | You’re real cute.You know that? | 你真可爱 知道吗? |
[28:46] | Now,what’d you say y’all come out here for again? | 你们是为什么上这儿来着? |
[28:49] | It’s my birthday. | 今天我生日 |
[28:52] | Well…why don’t you come over here | 那…干嘛不过来 |
[28:56] | and give your auntie Shirley some sugar? | 跟Shirley阿姨一块儿玩玩? |
[29:01] | uh,no,I can’t.I’m-I’m engaged… | 噢不了 我已经订… |
[29:03] | I’m married,actually. | 我已经结婚了 |
[29:05] | Uh,I have syphilis. | 我有梅毒 |
[29:06] | – Perfect. Me,too. – What? | – 很好 我也是 – 啥? |
[29:14] | You ever see a really advanced case of Crohn’s disease? | 你见过克隆氏病的严重病例吗? |
[29:17] | Only tissue sections on microscope slides. | 只见过镜下组织切片 |
[29:20] | – Gross. – Yeah. | – 真恶心 – 嗯 |
[29:23] | It’s kind of amazing he lasted as long as he did. | 他能活这么久真是奇迹 |
[29:25] | Well,he was on heavy doses of broad-spectrum antibiotics.It may have helped. | 他一直使用大剂量广谱抗生素 这或许有所帮助 |
[29:31] | C.O.D.’s coronary infarction with complicating factors of widely disseminated sepsis. | 死因是由原因不明的弥漫性败血症 引起的冠状动脉梗塞 |
[29:45] | Hello,Catherine. | 喂 Catherine |
[29:46] | I found an errant shoe impression in Bernard’s bathroom. | 在Bernard的浴室找到个神秘鞋印 |
[29:50] | It doesn’t belong to the cops,and it appears to be a size 13… | 不是警察的 看起来像是13码… |
[29:54] | Bernie was a ten. | Bernie是10码 |
[29:56] | There was somebody else in this bathroom. | 浴室里还有过其他人 |
[29:57] | So Bernie may have been telling the truth. | 那Bernie说的可能是真话 |
[29:59] | – I’ll let you know if I find anything else. – All right,thank you. | – 找到别的线索再通知你 – 好的 谢谢 |
[30:02] | What’s the plural of “appendix”? | 什么是”阑尾”的复数形式? |
[30:05] | “Appendices”? | “附录”(同音词)? |
[30:06] | That’s what’s at the end of a book. | 那是书的结尾 |
[30:08] | “Appendixes” doesn’t quite sound right,does it? | “阑尾们”听起来怪怪的 不是吗? |
[30:10] | Then “appendixes” it is,because this is definitely not right. | 那么这个就是”阑尾们” 因为平时绝不会看到 |
[30:15] | This man has two appendixes. | 这人有两条阑尾 |
[30:17] | One’s healthy; the other’s clearly septic. | 一个是正常的 另一个已经脓肿溃烂 |
[30:19] | Is it possible that this is a natural condition? | 有没有可能是天生的? |
[30:21] | Well,genetically,I suppose it could happen. | 从遗传学角度讲 还是有可能 |
[30:26] | The septic appendix has been sutured to the intestine. | 那条感染的阑尾是被缝在肠上的 |
[30:35] | He has a scar in his navel.It’s consistent with laparoscopic surgery. | 肚脐有疤痕 跟腹腔镜手术留下的伤痕一致 |
[30:40] | There’s only one guy who does this kind of work. | 只有一个人会干这种活 |
[30:44] | Dr. Jekyll. | 变身怪医杰克 |
[30:47] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[31:01] | It’s about time. | 终于来了 |
[31:03] | Where’s Nick and Greg? | Nick和Greg呢? |
[31:04] | Outside. | 外面 |
[31:07] | Wha… come on! | 什… 喂! |
[31:08] | Go fish. | 我没牌 |
[31:11] | It’s rummy.It’s gin rummy. | 我们是打金拉米 |
[31:15] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[31:18] | You think you can make it work? | 你那东西能成? |
[31:19] | Yeah,all we gotta do is go up the pole | 只需要爬到电杆顶上 |
[31:21] | and clip these taps into the main line. | 把这些夹子夹在主线上 |
[31:24] | All right,on three. | 好 垫一脚 |
[31:26] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[31:31] | So,I,uh,found an ethylene gas processing plant down in the basement. | 那个 我发现地下室在制造乙烯 |
[31:36] | Old Slick and Shirley are running a distillery. | 老Slick和Shirley在酿酒 |
[31:40] | Of course they are. | 可以想象 |
[31:48] | And I told him,that’s your baby. | 我告诉他 那是你的孩子 |
[31:51] | I didn’t make that baby by myself, | 我一个人没法带 |
[31:53] | – and I need some money! – Uh,Excuse me. | – 需要钱! – 打扰一下 |
[31:55] | – Uh,this is an emergency. – That’s what I told him! | – 呃 这是紧急情况 – 我也是这么跟他说的! |
[31:58] | And you’re never going to believe what he said back to me. | 你不会相信他给我说了什么 |
[32:01] | That rat… | 那死耗子… |
[32:08] | – Willows. – Oh,Catherine. | – 噢 Catherine |
[32:10] | Hey,it’s Greg. | 这是Greg |
[32:12] | You’re not going to believe what happened. | 你不会相信我们遇到了什么 |
[32:14] | So everything’s been called in. | 我们已经叫了人来 |
[32:16] | Highway patrol and a coroner are on their way. | 公路巡查和验尸官就在路上 |
[32:19] | But listen,you two are going to have to come down to the station and answer a few questions,okay? | 你俩得去警局做点笔录 明白? |
[32:22] | That’s-that’s routine. | 这是程序 |
[32:24] | This should all be cleared up soon. | 很快就能完 |
[32:27] | It’s a good thing,too.That guy is getting pretty ripe. | 也是件好事 那人也老得差不多了 |
[32:31] | I’m sure,he wasn’t too good in real life either,but now… | 我确定他生前也不怎么样 但… |
[32:37] | I need to wash up. | 我得洗把脸 |
[32:40] | HODGES: Hey,see if you can find an air freshener. | 嗨 顺便找找空气清新剂 |
[32:50] | Aah! Oh,my God! | 啊! 我的天! |
[32:52] | What happened? Aah! | – 怎么了? – 啊! |
[32:53] | It’s sulfuric acid! Aah! | 硫酸! 啊啊啊! |
[32:55] | All right,put your hand under cold water. | 把手放进冷水里 |
[33:05] | Here,here. | 这儿 |
[33:06] | The charcoal will neutralize the acid. | 这些炭能中和酸 |
[33:10] | Yeah. Ah. | 啊 |
[33:16] | – More. More charcoal! – Just keep it underwater. | – 还 还要点炭! – 把手一直放在水里 |
[33:26] | What do we have here? | 看我们发现了什么? |
[33:28] | Check it out,guys. | 看看这个 伙计们 |
[33:33] | Y’all want to tell me who this is? | 你们知道这是谁吗? |
[33:35] | Who? | 谁? |
[33:36] | Well,I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:39] | – You tell me,Shirley. – I got no idea. | – 你告诉我啊 Shirley – 我不知道 |
[33:42] | Slick? | |
[33:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:48] | You know what? That’s okay.Just sit tight. | 我告诉你们 没关系 坐好 |
[33:54] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会查出来的 |
[33:56] | All right,the sutures had started to dissolve,which means that the septic appendix | 这缝合线正开始溶解 说明这个腐烂的阑尾 |
[34:01] | was inserted into his body about four to seven days ago. | 是在四至七天前植入他的身体的 |
[34:10] | The blood on the piece of steel I found was not Lily’s; it was Bernie’s, | 那钢片上的血不是Lily的 而是Bernie的 |
[34:14] | and it was most likely from a laparoscopic scissor. | 而且像是一把手术剪刀上面的 |
[34:23] | Dr. Jekyll has moved on to living victims,Catherine.He is escalating. | 杰克医生开始对活人下手了 他的作案手段在升级 |
[34:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:30] | Joseph Bigelow,about two months ago,was found with his intestines tied into a bow. | Joseph Bigelow 在两个月前被发现 |
[34:35] | Operated on postmortem. | 他的肠子在死后被打成一个结 |
[34:37] | What does he have in common with Bernard Higgins? | 他和Bernard Higgins有什么共同点? |
[34:39] | Joseph Bigelow:lounge piano player,homeless. | 自由钢琴表演者 无家可归 |
[34:43] | Bernard Higgins: self-help real estate guru. | 自主房地产开发商 |
[34:47] | Different ages,different social circles,different physical types. | 年龄不同 社会圈不同 身体状态也不同 |
[34:51] | Nothing leaps to mind. | 没什么关键点 |
[34:52] | We’ll run DNA on the septic appendix.If the donor’s in CODIS,it might give us a lead. | 先检测腐烂阑尾的DNA 如果能在资料库里找到 |
[34:58] | We can check hospital records… | 我们可以查医院的资料… |
[34:59] | There are almost 200 appendectomies that are performed in Las Vegas every month. | 在维加斯 每个月都有 近200起阑尾切除手术 |
[35:03] | If the appendix was stored in formaldehyde and flushed prior to surgery, | 如果这个阑尾用甲醛保存 手术前再冲一冲 |
[35:07] | it could’ve been in storage for years. | 那它可能有年头了 |
[35:09] | Right,which means it could’ve come from just about anywhere. | 那就很难找到它的来源了 |
[35:13] | Bernie was a narcoleptic, | Bernie是一个发作性睡眠病患者 |
[35:14] | the perfect victim for a surgeon who doesn’t want his patients to know they’d been operated on. | 医生想神不知鬼不觉 他就是最好的受害者 |
[35:20] | – Right. – And Jekyll performed the surgery in Bernie’s home. | – 没错 – 杰克在Bernie的家里动了手术 |
[35:23] | All of which suggests that Jekyll knew him. | 这一切都表明杰克认识他 |
[35:27] | But maybe not as well as he thought. | 不过也许不像他想象的那么熟 |
[35:30] | Bernie was so full of meds that I suspect the appendix didn’t kill him as quickly as Jekyll planned. | Bernie吃了这么多药 植入阑尾后可能死得没杰克预计的快 |
[35:37] | Well,say Jekyll saw Bernie somewhere,up and about, | 假设杰克在某处看到Bernie还活着 |
[35:40] | after he was supposed to be dead.Wouldn’t that piss him off? | 居然还没有死 他肯定不爽吧? |
[35:43] | And like many serial killers,it might have compelled him to finish what he started. | 就像很多连环杀手 那会驱使他去做个了断 |
[35:47] | So Jekyll goes back to the house,packing ketamine to subdue Bernie,and he surprises Lily. | 所以杰克又回去 用氯胺酮 放倒了Bernie 可他惊动了Lily |
[35:53] | LANGSTON: She runs. She calls 911. | 她逃跑 打了911 |
[35:56] | He chases her,tries to inject her,but fails. | 他追上她 想给她打针 但是失败了 |
[35:59] | He hears the sirens,and he leaves before he can finish Bernie off. | 他听到警笛声 没来得及杀Bernie就跑了 |
[36:03] | And all we have of him,maybe,is a size 13 shoe. | 而我们所掌握的所有 可能的证据就是一只13码的鞋 |
[36:07] | Well,if Bernie and Jekyll did know each other,then maybe there’s something that connects them back at the house. | 如果Bernie和杰克并不认识 使他们有交集的东西可能还在那儿 |
[36:25] | PHILLIPS: Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[36:27] | SANDERS: Gomez? | Gomez吗? |
[36:29] | I meant the raccoon. | 我说的是浣熊 |
[36:33] | I got Harry’s medical records and dental X-rays here. | 拿到了Harry的用药记录 和牙科X光照 |
[36:38] | Number three,M.O.L. amalgam. | 3号 构成物 汞合金 |
[36:40] | Number 30,full gold crown. | 30号 全黄金假牙 |
[36:43] | You know,I’m no forensic odontologist,but that’s Harry. | 虽然我不是法医 但可以肯定那就是Harry |
[36:47] | You will be missed. | 他们会想念你 |
[36:48] | Not by pigs. | 贪心的人可不会 |
[36:49] | Look what we got here. | 看我们找到了什么 |
[36:52] | Gomez has got a record. | Gomez有前科 |
[36:56] | SANDERS: Busted for forgery in San Antonio 13 years ago. | 13年前在圣安东尼奥因为造假被捕 |
[37:00] | Jumped bail while awaiting trial. | 等待审判时保释逃走 |
[37:02] | Whereabouts unknown. | 行踪不明 |
[37:03] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[37:04] | A little help? | 帮一下 |
[37:15] | Oh,way to go,little guy. | 哦 干得好啊 小家伙 |
[37:24] | This guy’s ribs are completely missing. | 这家伙的肋骨统统不见了 |
[37:27] | It looks like they were cut along the sternum and spine. | 似乎是沿着脊椎和胸骨切掉了 |
[37:33] | The restaurant was closed,due to a hepatitis outbreak,a month after Harry disappeared. | Harry消失后一个月 餐厅因为肝炎爆发而被关闭 |
[37:41] | Harry had hepatitis B. | Harry有乙型肝炎 |
[37:44] | Which has an incubation period of roughly four weeks. | 潜伏期大约四周 |
[37:48] | You know what that means,don’t you? | 你知道这代表了什么 不是吗? |
[38:08] | Mmm. I have always loved Harry’s ribs. | Harry家的肋条太好吃了 |
[38:12] | Where is Harry tonight? | 今晚Harry去哪儿了? |
[38:14] | You know,honey, | 嗯 宝贝 |
[38:15] | I’m not sure where he got off to. | 我也不太清楚耶 |
[38:18] | I’m sure he’s here in spirit. | 我相信他的心一定在这儿 |
[38:20] | I just can’t believe Harry’s dead. | 我真不敢相信Harry死了 |
[38:24] | I never killed nobody.I ain’t that kind of woman. | 我没有杀过人 我不是那种女人 |
[38:27] | Anyway,I loved the man until the day he disappeared. | 不管怎么说 在他消失前 我一直爱着他 |
[38:31] | Now,if you ask me… | 而现在 如果你问我的话 |
[38:35] | it was Slick. | 我爱的是Slick |
[38:36] | Now,why would he do that? | 那他为什么要这么做呢? |
[38:38] | ‘Cause… before Harry came to town,I was… | 因为…在Harry来之前…我曾经 |
[38:42] | You was what? | 你曾经怎样? |
[38:43] | 是Slick的未婚妻 | |
[38:47] | Harry swept me off my feet. | Harry迷住了我 |
[38:49] | I am not proud of what I did. | 我不是在炫耀过去 |
[38:51] | So you dumped Slick for Harry? | 所以你为了Harry甩了Slick |
[38:53] | Yes,sir. | 是的 |
[38:54] | I broke Slick’s heart. | 我伤透了Slick的心 |
[38:57] | And then,after Harry disappeared, | 在Harry消失后 |
[38:59] | I was in the vulnerable state,and Slick forgave me. | 我脆弱无助 而Slick原谅了我 |
[39:01] | He took me back,but I think that he bumped Harry off, | 他又接受了我 但我觉得是他杀了Harry |
[39:05] | get him out of the way, | 干掉他 |
[39:07] | so he could have me all to his self once again. | 好再次拥有我 |
[39:10] | What man wouldn’t? | 因为你太迷人了 |
[39:15] | I’m not one to cast aspersions,but Harry and Shirley were at each other’s throats night and day. | 我不是那种背地里说人坏话的人 但是Harry和Shirley很不对盘 |
[39:21] | Shirley’s what you might call a,uh,uh,uh… | Shirley是那种…呃…呃… |
[39:24] | a first-class bitch on wheels. | 贱人中的极品 |
[39:26] | She told me she dumped you and ran off with Harry and broke your heart. | 她说她甩了你 跟了Harry 让你很伤心 |
[39:33] | – **** – Yeah. | – 她是这么说的? – 是的 |
[39:36] | I’m the one kicked that tramp out,and she went crawling on her belly back to Harry. | 是我与她共患难 她却跟着Harry跑了 |
[39:40] | Oh,she spun her feminine wiles, | 她是玩女人的诡计 |
[39:43] | but he grew… he grew wise to her trampy ways. | 但他渐渐…变聪明了 |
[39:48] | You know,I thought he got out while the getting was good, | 我还以为他觉得骗够了 就拍屁股闪人了 |
[39:50] | but I will bet you dollars to donuts,it was that whore that barbecued his ass. | 我跟你打赌 是那个贱人烤了Harry的屁股 |
[39:55] | STOKES: They both had motive, | 他们都有动机 |
[39:57] | and they’re both accusing each other of killing Harry. | 还互相控告对方杀了Harry |
[40:00] | So far,we have no evidence that suggests either of them actually did it. | 目前对于两人我们都没证据 |
[40:03] | Could be either one or both, | 可能是其一 也可能两人合伙 |
[40:06] | or– or– it could be somebody else altogether. | 或者…或者可能是别的人 |
[40:09] | My money is on someone else altogether. | 我赌别人 |
[40:12] | Hey,Hop-Along. | 嘿 独脚大怪 |
[40:13] | What do you got there? | 你来干嘛呀? |
[40:15] | A postcard Harry sent Shirley after he was dead, | Harry死后寄给Shirley一张明信片 |
[40:18] | which is why I had Mandy print it– and get this: | 我让Mandy检查过 听好 |
[40:21] | She got a hit for Gomez’s mother,a 60-year-old truck-stop hooker in Boca Raton. | 她查出了Gomez妈妈的指纹 一个60岁的巴克兰多妓女 |
[40:28] | So I ran the handwriting through Q.D. | 我对了笔迹 |
[40:30] | It was an excellent forgery. | 是完美的伪造 |
[40:32] | It was good enough to fool Shirley,kite a check and empty their bank accounts. | 完美到糊弄Shirley 签支票 搬空他们的账户 |
[40:35] | But,wait,where did you get… | 但是 等一下 你从哪里拿到… |
[40:36] | An exemplar of Harry’s handwriting? | Harry的笔迹? |
[40:38] | From his bank. | 从他的银行 |
[40:39] | Time out. Let me get this straight. | 没时间了 我说重点 |
[40:41] | Gomez,a convicted forger,wrote the postcard,sent it to his mother, | Gomez 前造假犯 写了这张明信片 寄给他妈 |
[40:45] | who then mailed it back to Shirley all the way from Florida? | 她再寄回给Shirley 绕了福罗里达一圈? |
[40:48] | Yes! See,it’s a deliberate attempt to obscure the details of Harry’s death. | 没错! 这是精心筹备的计划 能够掩盖Harry的死亡 |
[40:52] | See,I think Shirley really believed Harry ran out on her. | 我认为Shirley真的相信 Harry厌倦了她 |
[40:55] | But why? Why would Gomez… | 但是为什么? 为什么Gomez要… |
[40:56] | Kill Harry? Yeah. | 杀了Harry? 没错 |
[40:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:59] | I bet Harry knew Gomez was on the lam, | 我猜Harry知道Gomez是逃犯 |
[41:01] | and was using it to keep him under his thumb. | 然后以此威胁他 |
[41:04] | STOKES: One day Gomez just got sick and tired of it. | 有天Gomez终于忍受不了了 |
[41:13] | You know,this birthday didn’t suck after all. | 这个生日到最后也不算糟糕 |
[41:23] | We got Bernie’s computers,Rolodex and personal correspondence. | 拿了Bernie的电脑 名片盒 信件 |
[41:28] | Everything that we collected will go into storage,in case… | 所有东西都会储藏好 以备… |
[41:31] | In case Jekyll strikes again? | 以备杰克医生再次出手? |
[41:32] | He will,you know. | 他肯定会的 |
[41:34] | Well,this is what’s been bugging me. | 我担心的不是这个 |
[41:36] | With Joey Bigelow, | Joey Bigelow的案子 |
[41:37] | Jekyll took the man’s bow tie | 杰克医生拿走了他的领结 |
[41:40] | and then left another bow tie,so to speak,inside his body. | 留下了另一个蝴蝶结 留在他的身体里面 |
[41:43] | But with Bernie,Jekyll gave him another appendix. | 但说到Bernie 杰克给了他一个阑尾 |
[41:48] | I’m just wondering,what did he take? | 我在想 他拿走了什么? |
[42:40] | **** | 《房地产获利的艺术》 |
[43:07] | * | 附录 |
[43:15] | *** | 附录与索引 |
[43:45] | ****** | 米开朗基罗 |