时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Unbelieveable! | 难以置信! |
[00:10] | All X’s,baby. | 都是全倒(X) 宝贝 |
[00:12] | All X’s all the time. | 一路都是全倒 |
[00:15] | I’ll tell you what,he is a cocky young man,that Kevin “X-Man” Chatts. | 看看这个傲气十足的年轻人 Kevin Chatts “全倒王” |
[00:19] | Look at him out there playing to the camera. | 他在跟摄像开玩笑 |
[00:20] | What an ego,huh? | 真够自负的 |
[00:21] | Yeah. I’ll tell you though… | 没错 不过… |
[00:23] | Look at this. Oh,man. | 看吧 伙计 |
[00:25] | The crowd’s loving it. | 观众就喜欢这样 |
[00:26] | The fans love him. | 粉丝们爱死他了 但Chevy Cigs却总能吃定他 |
[00:27] | Chevy Cigs has always had his number though. | 粉丝们爱死他了 但Chevy Cigs却总能吃定他 |
[00:29] | They’ve met 12 times on tour– Chevy has 12 trophies. | 巡回赛中他们交手12次 Chevy就赢了12次 |
[00:34] | X has zero. | 全倒王全败 |
[00:36] | Well,Chevy needs to clear the rack here,he’ll make it 13. | 如果Chevy得手 就是13次胜利 |
[00:39] | All right. Here’s the determination. | 这一下是关键了 |
[00:41] | This is the closest they’ve ever been. | 他们的竞争从没这么激烈过 |
[00:43] | Here it goes. | 出手了 |
[00:49] | That’s right,the X’s are all mine! | 好极了 全倒都属于我! |
[00:51] | Seven-ten split. | 7号-10号 分瓶 |
[00:52] | The dreaded field goal. | 不可能的任务 |
[00:54] | – How many times has this been done,J.T.,in history? – Three times. | – 历史上有几次达成过 JT? – 三次 |
[00:57] | – Only three times. – Three times,national TV. | – 只有三次 – 在大赛中只有三次 |
[00:59] | Chevy Cigs has got to pick them both up to make this a win for him. | Chevy Cigs得全部击倒才能取胜 |
[01:03] | If not,X-Man wins and becomes the new champion. | 否则全倒王就会成为新冠军 |
[01:14] | Oh,my God! | 老天! |
[01:25] | This head used to be attached to the body Ronald Tobin. | 这个头的主人叫Ronald Tobin |
[01:28] | He works here at the rental desk. | 是租借处的 |
[01:30] | That’s his girlfriend over there. | 那边的是他女朋友 |
[01:31] | She works here,too. Cocktail waitress. | 她也在这工作 酒吧侍女 |
[01:34] | Understandably in shock. | 被吓坏了 |
[01:35] | What do you mean you don’t know when the match is gonna resume? | 你不知道比赛什么时候继续? |
[01:37] | I’m going back to Omaha tomorrow. It’s my son’s birthday. | 我明天就要回奥马哈了 我儿子过生日 |
[01:39] | I’m sorry,there’s nothing I can do. | 抱歉 我也无能为力 |
[01:41] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:42] | Hey,can you speed this up? | 你们能不能快点儿? |
[01:44] | I was beating this guy straight up! | 我正要赢他呢! |
[01:46] | You haven’t won anything yet,kid. | 孩子 你还没赢过 |
[01:47] | We’re not even letting him wash his hands. | 我们连他洗手都不准 |
[01:49] | Do you think we’re going to let you bowl? | 怎么会让你们继续打保龄呢? |
[01:50] | Look,I wasn’t talking to you. | 谁问你了 |
[01:51] | hey, hey, hey, Come with me. | 嘿 跟我来 |
[01:52] | Let’s go. Come on. | 来吧 走 |
[01:54] | This isn’t over yet. See you soon. | 我俩还没完 等着瞧 |
[01:56] | All right,that’s it,I’m done. | 好 我干完了 |
[01:58] | Just make sure to give your contact info before you leave. | 离开前请留下你的联系方式 |
[02:05] | You cannot touch that ball; it’s evidence. | 别碰 这是证据 |
[02:06] | I’ve thrown with that ball for ten years. It’s my go-to ball. | 这球我用了十年 是我的得胜球 |
[02:09] | You’ll get it back. Eventually. | 会还给你的 到最后 |
[02:12] | Please follow me,sir. Right this way. | 请跟我来 先生 |
[02:16] | When did bowling become so serious? | 保龄球什么时候这么严肃了? |
[02:18] | You know,it doesn’t take an expert to know, | 话说 大家都知道 |
[02:20] | if the head came out the return, it went in behind the lane. | 头从这儿出来 那一定是从球道后面进去的 |
[02:27] | Maybe that’s where the rest of the vic is. | 可能死者的身体也在那儿 |
[03:31] | Yeah,I didn’t find a body back here. | 我没找到身体 |
[03:34] | But I did find an empty bowling ball bag with blood in it. | 但找到一个带血的空保龄球包 |
[03:37] | Bag without a ball,head without a body. | 无球空袋 无头尸体 |
[03:41] | At least we know what we’re looking for. | 至少我们的目标很明确了 犯罪现场调查 情侣小道 |
[04:06] | CSI Season 10 Episode 08 | |
[04:22] | Man,this is more complicated than I thought. | 这比我想的麻烦多了 |
[04:27] | You know,at the turn of the century,this was all done by hand. | 在上世纪末 这里完全靠人工 |
[04:31] | Really? | 真的吗? 真的 十几岁的孩子忙个不停 |
[04:31] | Yeah. Ten-year-old kids called pin boys would run around | 真的吗? 真的 十几岁的孩子忙个不停 |
[04:35] | clearing and resetting all the pins, returning the balls to the bowlers. | 摆球瓶啊 把球递还选手啊 |
[04:38] | Too bad they’re not around anymore. | 可惜现在没有了 |
[04:40] | We might have some suspects. | 不然还可以叫来问问 |
[04:43] | Looks like the head rolled through there,huh? | 头是从这里滚过去的? |
[04:45] | Yeah,this is the tower section of the ball return conveyor system. | 嗯 这是整个移动装置的枪膛 |
[04:50] | The killer had to start there. | 凶手肯定从那儿入手 |
[04:52] | It’s the only way in. | 别无他法 |
[04:53] | The head went into the pit… | 头滚进槽里… |
[04:56] | through the ball door. | 过了球孔 |
[04:58] | Up the tower,under the lanes,through the accelerator… | 运上来 滚过地槽 被加速 |
[05:05] | and out the return. | 从返球道出来 |
[05:08] | You sure do know a lot about bowling. | 你很了解保龄球 |
[05:10] | Uh,mechanical engineering class in college. | 大学上机械工程课时 |
[05:13] | We took a field trip to a bowling alley. | 我们到保龄球馆做考察 |
[05:16] | Every Saturday night,family league. | 我是每周六晚 家族队 |
[05:18] | Yeah? You any good? | 嗯? 你打得怎么样? |
[05:19] | I’m not bad. | 我可不差 |
[05:21] | Okay. Photo,mark and sample. | 拍照 标记 取样 |
[05:24] | I have the victim’s vehicle registration. | 我查了死者的车辆登记 |
[05:26] | I’m gonna go see if his car’s in the parking lot. | 我去看看他的车还在不在 |
[05:29] | Too bad the only surveillance is at the register and front entrance,huh? | 可惜只有门口和登记处有监视器 |
[05:50] | I knew that field trip would come in handy. | 我就知道那次考察会有用的 |
[06:33] | LVPD. Out of the car. | 维加斯警局 下车! |
[06:37] | Come on. | 下来 |
[06:39] | Hands,hands. Let me see some hands. | 手 把手抬起来 |
[06:41] | Put them on the car. | 手放在那儿 |
[06:43] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[06:45] | What are you doing in there? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[06:48] | I was sleeping,man. | 睡觉而已 伙计 |
[06:49] | Do you know who this car belongs to? | 你知道这车是谁的吗? |
[06:51] | Yeah,Ron Ron. | 知道 Ron Ron的 |
[06:53] | He’s been letting me crash here till I got my own digs. | 我找到房子前 他都让我待这儿 |
[06:58] | I know he’s dead. | 我知道他死了 |
[06:59] | I’d seen his head come rolling out of that thing and all that. | 我看到他的头从那儿滚出来 |
[07:02] | I’m still pretty wigged out about it. | 还没回过神 |
[07:04] | But you’re still sleeping in his car? | 那你还要睡他车里? |
[07:05] | It’s a lot more comfortable than the concrete bedsprings I’m used to. | 总比睡大街好 |
[07:09] | I’m homeless. | 我无家可归 |
[07:10] | How do you know him? | 你们什么关系? |
[07:11] | We’re from the same hood. | 我们一个地方出来的 |
[07:12] | I’ve been down in the dumps,and Ron Ron was helping me out,money-wise. | 我穷困潦倒 Ron就在经济上支援我 |
[07:16] | Even got me a stock boy gig over at the SSB. | 还帮我在SSB搞了个采购活计 |
[07:19] | Yeah,what’s the SSB? | SSB是什么? |
[07:21] | It’s the Silver State Bowling Supply. Duh. | 白银洲际保龄球用品 这还用说 |
[07:24] | What about all this bowling gear? | 这些保龄用具哪儿来的? |
[07:26] | Wouldn’t happen to be stolen,would it? | 不是偷的吧? |
[07:28] | Man,I don’t know donkey about bowling. That’s Ron Ron’s thing. | 我对保龄球一窍不通 是他的事儿 |
[07:31] | You just told me you work at the bowling supply company. | 你不是说你在保龄球用品公司工作 |
[07:33] | I just started there. | 才刚上班 |
[07:35] | And like I said,that’s Ron Ron’s thing. | 我说了这都是Ron Ron管的 |
[07:36] | Yeah,so is this car. | 对 这辆车也是 |
[07:37] | You’re moving out today,buddy. Get out of there. | 你今天就得搬了 伙计 |
[07:39] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:41] | Man,what are y’all doing up so early? | 一大早的你们干啥呢? |
[07:42] | Get out of there. | 快闪 |
[08:13] | Carla always swore she was innocent. | Carla总发誓自己是无辜的 |
[08:15] | And you believed her? | 你相信她? |
[08:17] | As a Public Defender,I believe she was innocent until proven guilty. | 作为公共律师 我相信 直到她被定罪 |
[08:20] | Well,based on what’s here,that shouldn’t be a problem. | 以这情况来看 那没有疑问 |
[08:23] | But looking at it,13 months ago,Carla York and her husband James got into a heated argument, | 但看看 13个月前 Carla York 和老公James吵得不可开交 |
[08:31] | which got a little more heated. | 而且很凶险 |
[08:33] | Carla and James had a pretty volatile relationship. | Carla和James的关系很不稳定 |
[08:37] | He liked to play around,there were allegations of affairs,they fought all the time. | 他喜欢玩乐 有过私情 他们经常吵架 |
[08:41] | And Carla had served on the National Guard. | Carla参加过警卫队 |
[08:46] | So,she was trained to shoot. | 所以学过射击 |
[08:50] | The revolver was found in the bushes– a .38 | 左轮枪在树丛里被发现 点38的 |
[08:53] | It was registered to the husband. | 注册人是丈夫 |
[08:55] | It was usually kept in the master bedroom nightstand. | 枪通常放在主卧室床头柜里 |
[08:58] | This was confirmed by Ferrotrace. | 铁素检测已经证实 |
[09:00] | Bullets matched the gun. Now,what was your defense? | 子弹与枪吻合 你怎么辩护的? |
[09:03] | The usual. | 老样子 |
[09:04] | Attack the evidence. | 攻击证据 |
[09:06] | There was no GSR on the wife. | 妻子身上没有枪击残留 |
[09:08] | Day shift found the shower still wet,so she obviously cleaned up. | 白班的人发现浴室还湿着 显然她清理过了 |
[09:11] | She was heavily intoxicated– BAC 0.18 | 她醉得很厉害 酒精含量0.18 |
[09:14] | She claims she didn’t remember anything that night. | 她声称什么事都不记得了 |
[09:16] | How many innocent clients have you heard that from? | 你听过多少无辜客户说这话? |
[09:18] | She had no history of violence. | 她没有暴力历史 |
[09:21] | Well,a lot of domestic murderers don’t. | 很多家庭案凶手都没有 |
[09:23] | According to the police report,the sister named Hannah was staying with them. | 根据警方记录 妹妹Hannah和他们住在一起 |
[09:28] | Then she heard the shot,found the body,called 911. | 她听到枪声 看到尸体 打了911 |
[09:33] | Was the sister ever a suspect? | 妹妹有没有被怀疑过? |
[09:35] | Unfortunately,no. | 很不幸 没有 |
[09:36] | She’d been on a date earlier that evening,with a movie ticket stub to prove it. | 那晚早先她去约会了 有电影票根为证 |
[09:40] | Taxi dropped her off at the house. Cabbie confirmed angry voices inside. | 送她到家门口的的士司机 也证实院内传来吵闹声 |
[09:44] | Sister claims she was out back trying to get away from the noise. | 妹妹说她出门就是要躲避吵闹 |
[09:53] | Are you certain there was no one else in the house? | 确定屋里没其他人吗? |
[09:54] | Just the vic’s 11-month-old daughter in the master bedroom crib. | 只有死者11个月大的女儿 睡在主卧室婴儿床里 |
[10:00] | I tried to get Carla to plead out. She just wouldn’t do it. | 我劝过Carla认罪合作 她就是不肯 |
[10:04] | Jury came back guilty in five hours. | 五个小时后 陪审团判决有罪 |
[10:06] | She was dead five hours after that. | 再过五小时 她就死了 |
[10:08] | Why are you so interested in the original case? | 你为什么对起始案这么感兴趣? |
[10:11] | This woman hung herself over the verdict. I would like to know why. | 她为判决上吊自杀 我想知道原因 |
[10:16] | You’re thorough. | 你办事很通透 |
[10:18] | I heard that about you. | 我听说过你这点 |
[10:19] | Is there anything else you need from me? | 你还要问我什么吗? |
[10:21] | No. No,thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:24] | Take care. | 保重 |
[10:27] | You know,I brought Carla’s kid to the jail a few times to visit her while she was awaiting trial. | Carla候审时 我带她孩子去狱中见过她几次 |
[10:33] | She always used to tell her,her dad was on vacation and that he loved her very much. | 她总是告诉孩子 爸爸度假在外 他很爱她 |
[10:39] | It’s kind of sad,huh? | 很悲哀吧? |
[10:59] | Ah,just in time for the headtopsy. | 刚好赶上验头 |
[11:01] | I heard someone was using this one as a bowling ball. | 听说有人把它当保龄球 |
[11:04] | Well,his head is very spherical. | 这脑袋是挺圆的 |
[11:06] | My father had bowling alleys in every one of his casinos. | 我父亲的每个赌场里都有保龄球道 |
[11:09] | I liked everything about them but the bowling. | 可我就是不喜欢保龄 |
[11:13] | Rented shoes that you have to disinfect before you put them on. | 租来的球鞋穿之前还得消毒 |
[11:16] | Not for me. | 我不喜欢 |
[11:18] | This looks like manual saw strokes. | 这像是手工锯断的痕迹 |
[11:22] | Probably a handsaw or a box saw. | 可能是手锯或方锯 |
[11:24] | Multiple cuts from multiple angles,hesitation marks. | 多角度的多处割伤 有犹豫的痕迹 |
[11:28] | Whoever did this wasn’t skilled. | 下手的人不熟练 |
[11:30] | Lack of hemorrhagic tissue suggests decapitation was postmortem. | 无出血组织 说明是死后断首 |
[11:37] | What do you think this is? | 这是什么? |
[11:39] | Has an alveolar texture. | 具有肺泡结构 |
[11:41] | Lung tissue? | 肺部组织? |
[11:43] | How’d it end up in his nose? | 怎么会在鼻子里? |
[11:44] | Maybe the vic suffered some kind of traumatic injury to the chest,like a gunshot. | 或许死者胸部受过外伤 比如枪伤 |
[11:54] | Could be C.O.D. | 这可能是死因 |
[11:56] | We found this guy in Ronny’s car,and he has a pretty long rap sheet. | 我们在Ronny的车里 发现了他 这人前科不少 |
[12:01] | Oh,yeah,that’s Vitas. | 是啊 那是Vitas |
[12:04] | He was going through some really hard times,and Ronny was helping him out. | 他有段日子很艰难 Ronny帮了他 |
[12:10] | Do you think he killed Ronny? | 你觉得他杀了Ronny? |
[12:12] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:13] | When was the last time that you saw Ronny alive? | 你最后一次见到Ronny是什么时候? |
[12:17] | Earlier today; he was working. | 今天早些时候 他在上班 |
[12:21] | You know,before… his-his head… | 在…出事之前… |
[12:26] | You know. | |
[12:29] | Did he have any enemies that you know of? | 他有什么敌人吗? |
[12:32] | Just himself. | 只有他自己 |
[12:35] | He wanted to be pro,but he ended up being the shoe boy, | 他想成为职业选手 结果却只能管租鞋 |
[12:39] | and it really started getting to him. | 让他很是失落 |
[12:41] | So he gave up on his dream. | 所以放弃了梦想 |
[12:42] | No,his dream gave up on him. | 不 是梦想遗弃了他 |
[12:44] | He definitely had the physical ability. | 他肯定有那个身体素质 |
[12:47] | I don’t know anyone that could throw a harder ball. | 没人能掷出比他更高难度的球 |
[12:50] | He even beat the X-Man the other day in a pickup game. | 他还在即兴赛中打败过全倒王 |
[12:55] | I-I know this is weird to say after what just happened… | 我知道现在说这些很不靠谱 |
[13:01] | but he just didn’t really have it all up here. | 但他这儿却不行 |
[13:04] | You know,it takes more than skill to bag ten in a row five days in a row. | 连续五天次次打出全中不仅需要技术 |
[13:08] | You really have to have a level head. | 更需要保持头脑清醒 |
[14:01] | Yep,it’s my two-ball roller. | 是我的保龄球袋 |
[14:03] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么能确定? |
[14:05] | It was made for me. The company sponsors me. You know,those are my colors. | 我定做的 有公司赞助 是我的幸运色 |
[14:09] | Where’d you find it? | 哪儿找到的? |
[14:10] | Back of the bowling alley with the victim’s blood on it. | 球道后面 袋子上有死者血迹 |
[14:13] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 坐吧 |
[14:16] | You know you should be talking to the guy who snaked it from my dressing room first day of the competition. | 你该找那个比赛头天 溜进我更衣室的家伙谈谈 |
[14:22] | I’ve been using my spare. | 害我一直用备用球袋 |
[14:23] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[14:27] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[14:31] | So,do you know the victim? | 你认识死者吗? |
[14:33] | Not really. | 不怎么认识 |
[14:35] | Well,according to twitterverse,you know him pretty well. | 推特微博上说你跟他很熟 |
[14:38] | I don’t have a Twitter. | 我没有推特 |
[14:39] | You fans do,critics do. | 你的粉丝有 评论员有 |
[14:40] | I do. I tweet. | 我也有 我也推 |
[14:43] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[14:45] | “Kevin X gets beat by local Vegas putz.” | “Kevin X被赌城杂碎做掉了” |
[14:50] | Do you know what a “putz” is? | 知道是什么意思吧? |
[14:52] | “Shoe boy makes X-Man look like an amateur.” | “租鞋员让全倒王相形见绌” |
[14:55] | “X-Man should put down the bottle before he loses to his self.” | “全倒王该在输给自己前放下酒瓶” |
[14:58] | Ooh,that’s-that’s harsh. | 真刻薄 |
[15:02] | This is like a whole wealth of information. | 这是座信息的宝库 |
[15:05] | This is a detective’s dream. | 真是警探的天堂 |
[15:10] | Okay. Yeah…we played. | 好吧 我是跟他玩过 |
[15:17] | Hey,guy,hook me up with a lane. | 给我弄条球道 |
[15:18] | Sorry,we’re all full up right now. | 对不起 满了 |
[15:20] | – You’re full? – Yeah. | – 满了? – 是的 |
[15:22] | – Do you know who I am? – I don’t care who you are. | – 知道我是谁吗? – 我不管你是谁 |
[15:24] | Okay,look,let’s just say that I’m the best bowler in the place,all right? | 就当我是这里最牛的球手吧 |
[15:28] | I doubt that. | 不敢苟同 |
[15:30] | He challenged me,I couldn’t disappoint the ladies. | 他向我挑战 我不能让女士们扫兴 |
[15:32] | Right. And you were drunk and you think highly of yourself. | 你还喝醉了 自信心爆棚 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:46] | Come on… | 倒吧 |
[15:56] | I’ll admit he wasn’t bad. | 他确实不赖 |
[15:58] | That must have pissed you off. | 肯定把你惹毛了 |
[15:59] | It didn’t piss me off enough to kill him,if that’s where you’re going. | 那我也没毛到要杀他 |
[16:02] | It’s physically impossible for me to have tossed that head in the ball return,okay? | 我根本不可能把脑袋扔到返球道里 |
[16:06] | I can’t be in two places at once. | 我又不能分身 |
[16:07] | I’m a bowler,okay? I’m not Criss Angel. | 我只是个球手 不是魔术师 |
[16:10] | Maybe you had a partner. | 你可能有同伙 |
[16:13] | All right,let’s go to motive. | 那谈谈动机吧 |
[16:15] | Tell me about you and Chevy Cigs. | 谈谈你跟Chevy Cigs的关系 |
[16:17] | He’s,uh,he’s old school. I’m new. | 他是老派球手 我是新派 |
[16:21] | He uses a three-finger grip,I use a no-finger grip. | 他用三指抓球 我不用手指 |
[16:24] | He’s a hook guy,I’m a straight roller. | 他投勾球 我投直线 |
[16:26] | I’m a freewheeler,he’s a… technician. | 我爱花钱 他是个…技术员 |
[16:29] | But he’s the only guy you never beat on the tour. | 但他是巡回赛中 你唯一没能击败的对手 |
[16:32] | You know,I did some research ’cause bowling’s not my thing, | 我对保龄球不了解 所以做了点调查 |
[16:34] | but I found out that the old school is always kicking new school’s ass. | 发现老派总是把新派打得屁滚尿流 |
[16:38] | So maybe you thought the only way to beat Chevy is to mess with his head… | 所以你觉得要击败他 就得搞乱他的脑子 |
[16:43] | with a head. | 就用他的脑袋搞 |
[16:48] | You gonna let me go now or should I ask for my lawyer? | 我能走吗? 还是要我叫律师? |
[16:51] | No,you can go. | 你可以走 |
[16:52] | Just don’t leave town. | 但别出城 |
[17:51] | Fire in one! | 试射一发 |
[18:12] | You got the same entry wound path from two different shooting angles. | 你从两个不同角度打出了同样的伤痕 |
[18:19] | How? | 怎么做到的? |
[18:21] | A bullet hitting a slanted surface should deflect up,right? | 子弹击穿斜面应该往上偏 对吧? |
[18:25] | Not always. | 不一定 |
[18:28] | Not when they’re hollow points. | 空心弹就不是 |
[18:30] | One theory is because the lower lip of the hollow point strikes the glass first, | 一种理论是空心弹下沿先撞击玻璃 |
[18:34] | the unbalanced force on the bullet deflects it down,sometimes as much as ten to 15 degrees. | 受力不平衡使得子弹下偏 有时能达到10至15度 |
[18:39] | If you didn’t account for it,you might conclude that a shot came from a second-story window | 如果不作此解释 就会判断子弹是从二楼而来 |
[18:43] | when really,it was fired from level ground. | 而其实是从地面射来 |
[18:45] | Was this a day shift case? | 这是白班的案子吗? |
[18:47] | Those lazy,incompetent bastards… | 那帮懒惰无能的混蛋… |
[18:48] | Look,it means that the victim’s wife didn’t shoot him. | 这说明不是死者妻子干的 |
[18:52] | You just exonerated her. | 你帮她脱罪了 |
[18:54] | Like my daddy used to say,”A day late and a dollar short.” | 就像我爸说的”只差一步之遥” |
[19:00] | Where’d you get these images? | 哪儿来的图片? |
[19:01] | The bowling alley has pinsetter cameras. | 球道后有码瓶机摄像头 |
[19:04] | Really? | 是吗? |
[19:05] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[19:06] | Near the end of the lane,the ball breaks the infrared sensor, | 接近球道尽头处 球阻断了红外线传感器 |
[19:09] | which initiates the pinsetter control unit. | 由此触发码瓶机控制单元 |
[19:13] | After the ball hits,a CCD camera snaps an image,activating the sensors in the pinsetter, | 击中球瓶后 CCD摄像机拍下画面 启动码瓶机的传感器 |
[19:18] | telling it which pins have been knocked down and which need to be picked up. | 告诉它哪些瓶被击倒 哪些需要抓起来 |
[19:22] | The sensors then relay that information to the automatic scoring system. | 然后传感器将信息传递给计分系统 |
[19:28] | That is Chevy’s last toss. | 这是Chevy的最后一掷 |
[19:31] | The dreaded seven-ten split. | 望而生畏的7-10分瓶 |
[19:33] | But check this out. | 看这里 |
[19:35] | The victim’s head in the killer’s hands,moments before the head rolled out. | 死者的头在凶手手中 稍后就滚了出来 |
[19:41] | Now,according to Brass,our vic played Kevin X the night before. | 据Brass说 死者前晚与Kevin X比赛 |
[19:46] | So,I went through those photos and I found this. | 所以我查看了那些照片 发现了这个 |
[19:53] | Hey,I know that guy. | 我认识那人 |
[19:55] | Know where he works,too. | 还知道他在哪儿工作 |
[20:06] | We’re looking for Vitas Ling. | 我们找Vitas Ling |
[20:08] | Back there. | 在后面 |
[20:12] | You recognize that smell? | 熟悉这气味吗? |
[20:18] | Hey,Cheech. | 嘿 胡子男 |
[20:20] | Got your hands on a little chronic,eh,hombre? | 你在过瘾呢 伙计? |
[20:25] | Whoa,all right? Everybody just calm down,okay? | 你们别急 |
[20:28] | It’s medicinal. | 这是药用的 |
[20:29] | I got a bad back,all right? I got it at a dispensary. | 我背疼 这是从医务室拿的 |
[20:32] | I got my card in my wallet right here. | 我这儿有医疗卡 |
[20:34] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我们看得见的地方 |
[20:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:38] | This is Nevada,pal. | 这儿是内华达 |
[20:39] | You want to play that,go back to Cali. | 想玩那一套 还是回加州去吧 |
[20:41] | “Going Back to Cali.” | “回到加州” |
[20:42] | That’s a good rap song. | 挺好听的说唱歌曲 |
[20:43] | Yeah,I’m channeling Notorious B.I.G.,can’t you tell? | 我在给Notorious BIG带话呢 (已故说唱歌手) |
[20:47] | Hey,Jim,go ahead and take “High Times” back to the station. | Jim 把这嗑药的带回去 |
[20:49] | Nick and I are gonna get a little familiar with this place. | 我跟Nick了解一下这儿的情况 |
[20:51] | Oh,come on! | 得了吧 |
[20:58] | I’ve got a box saw over here. | 有把方锯 |
[21:00] | It’s the same type of saw used to cut off the victim’s head. | 跟锯掉死者头颅的是同一类 |
[21:14] | I think we just found the victim’s head remover. | 找到断首的工具了 |
[21:26] | Got some more blood over here. | 这儿还有血迹 |
[21:29] | Trail looks like it goes outside. | 好像往外面去了 |
[21:40] | See that… | 看… |
[21:41] | right there? | 那儿 |
[21:45] | Then it kind of stops. | 停住了 |
[22:05] | Positive for blood. | 血液测试呈阳性 |
[22:09] | C.O.D.is gunshot to the chest. | 死因是胸部中弹 |
[22:11] | This could be where Ronald Tobin was killed. | 也许Ronald Tobin是在这被杀的 |
[22:15] | Medium velocity spatter. | 液体快速飞溅的痕迹 |
[22:18] | Could be from an exiting bullet. | 可能是子弹射出的血迹 |
[22:30] | Nine millimeter. | 九毫米子弹 |
[22:32] | Remington Golden Saber. | 雷明顿金马刀牌 |
[22:38] | There’s a trail of wood splinters. | 这有些木屑的痕迹 |
[22:42] | Somebody was dragging something made of wood. | 有人在这拖过木头制品 |
[22:52] | You recognize that smell? | 你闻到什么了吗? |
[22:55] | Yes,ma’am. Unfortunately. | 嗯 不是好事 |
[23:01] | Staphylinidae beetles. | 隐翅虫 |
[23:05] | Clean up crew. | 尸虫 |
[23:30] | Who’s that? | 这人是谁? |
[23:31] | That you? | 是你么? |
[23:33] | Can you see through those slits,buddy? | 你眼睛还睁得开吗 伙计? |
[23:37] | Yeah,man. I was knocking over pins for Ron Ron. | 是我 我在帮Ron Ron把球瓶弄倒 |
[23:39] | He called me up,said he was bowling against some pro and he needed my help. | 他找了我 说他跟别人比赛 要我帮忙 |
[23:43] | So,you were cheating for him? | 你是在帮他作弊? |
[23:45] | Yeah. 20 bucks a pin. | 对 一个瓶20块 |
[23:47] | I knocked over,like,ten that night. | 我那晚大概弄倒了有十个瓶 |
[23:50] | It’s easy money. | 钱真好赚 |
[23:51] | It was easy money for your drug dealer. | 赚你的钱更容易 |
[23:53] | ‘Cause everything you get goes to him. Right? | 都交给毒贩了 对吧? |
[23:56] | Unless,Ron Ron wasn’t breaking you off with your paycheck on time? | 除非 Ron Ron不按约定给你钱? |
[24:00] | Of course he did. He was a stand-up dude. | 当然给了 他是个正人君子 |
[24:02] | Stand-up dudes don’t cheat. | 正人君子不会作弊 |
[24:03] | He only was doing this to impress his girl Shea. | 他这么做是为了讨Shea的欢心 |
[24:06] | Stand-up dudes don’t steal. | 正人君子也不偷窃 |
[24:07] | He only stole that stuff because he was a fan. | 他偷是为了收藏 |
[24:09] | I never seen him sell any of it. | 我从来没见他拿去卖 |
[24:11] | Well,maybe you were selling it,and you didn’t cut him in on his action. | 那也许你拿去卖了 又没分他钱 |
[24:15] | You… you think I killed him? | 你–觉得是我杀了他? |
[24:18] | You were caught sleeping in Ronald’s car. | 你睡在Ronald车里 |
[24:21] | He was shot,he had his head cut off. | 他被枪杀 头被切掉 |
[24:24] | He was thrown away like a piece of garbage,and all this happened at your place of employment. | 像垃圾一样被丢弃 这些都发生在你工作的地方 |
[24:29] | And you’re telling me you didn’t know anything about it? | 你还说你一点都不知情? |
[24:31] | No,I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[24:33] | Look,I may be a-a-a broke,homeless druggie,but I ain’t no killer. | 就算我是穷光蛋 流浪汉 瘾君子 但我绝不会杀人 |
[24:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:47] | That should do it. | 这样就行了 |
[25:10] | This is the bullet’s true path. | 这才是子弹真正的轨迹 |
[25:15] | Shot came from the backyard. | 从后院射出来的 |
[25:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:19] | And with any luck,this overhang will have protected this area from the elements. | 如果幸运 这块东西应该 保护了下面这点区域 |
[25:25] | Maybe we can still get GSR. | 也许还能测出枪击残留 |
[25:37] | Don’t you put your hands on me! | 别碰我! |
[25:38] | **** | 我再也不回来了 |
[25:48] | Well,the sister told the truth about one thing– she was exactly where she said she was. | 她妹妹至少有一句实话 她的确是在这站着 |
[25:55] | Autopsy confirms that the victim died of a single gunshot wound through the left lung. | 尸检证实了死者死于左肺一枪 |
[26:00] | All of the blood at the scene was from our victim. | 现场所有的血迹都是死者留下的 |
[26:02] | No hits on the bullet and no prints on the saw. | 子弹没有记录 锯上也没有指纹 |
[26:04] | There were two sets of prints on the bloody roller bag– | 在滚轮包上倒是有两组指纹 |
[26:07] | the victim’s and Kevin X’s. | 死者和Kevin X的 |
[26:11] | Kevin X. | |
[26:13] | Okay,we know that the victim and his pal Vitas were partners in crime, | 我们知道死者 和他哥们Vitas是一路的 |
[26:16] | stealing whatever they could get their hands on. | 只要有点机会就会偷 |
[26:18] | But if these two guys are the best we got,I’m a little worried. | 但如果这俩人就是唯有的疑犯 我有点担心 |
[26:22] | Both of them were at the front of the lanes when Ronald’s head popped out– | Ronald的头出来时 他俩都在球道前面 |
[26:25] | Kevin was bowling,Vitas was in the crowd. | Kevin在打球 Vitas在看 |
[26:27] | I mean,how could either one of them have put the head in the ball pit? | 他们怎么把头放到球道里? |
[26:30] | You’re right about Kevin– he was bowling the whole time, | 关于Kevin你是对的 他一直在打球 |
[26:33] | and we have the footage to prove it. | 有影像记录为证 |
[26:34] | Which leaves Vitas. | 那就剩下了Vitas |
[26:35] | Is it possible that he put the head in the ball pit | 他有没有可能先把头放进球道 |
[26:39] | and made it around to the front of the lanes in time? | 然后再跑到球道前面来? |
[26:42] | And obviously it’s going to take a little longer for a ball to make it back to the return | 球传送到前面需要一点时间 |
[26:45] | if it’s pushing a human head. | 而且还卡着个人头 |
[26:46] | It also depends on the pinsetter. | 这也取决于码瓶机 |
[26:48] | Some are faster than others. | 有些比较快 |
[26:50] | The automated scoring computer clocked Chevy’s first throw of the tenth frame at 8:47. | 自动计分机记下Chevy 第10轮第1击 是在8点47分 |
[26:56] | The head appeared in the return just 18 seconds later. | 过了18秒 人头就出来了 |
[26:59] | So,you’re telling me that Vitas dropped the head in the ball pit | 就是说Vitas把头扔到球道里 |
[27:03] | and then made it all the way back around to the front of Chevy’s lane in 18 seconds? | 然后再跑到前面来 只用了18秒? |
[27:10] | I don’t know if weed head could’ve pulled that off. | 我不确定老烟枪成不成 |
[27:12] | I mean,look at him. | 你看看他那样 |
[27:16] | Well,there’s only one way to find out. | 那只有试试看了 |
[27:28] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[27:36] | It’s in. | 搁进去了 |
[27:57] | 13 seconds. | 13秒 |
[27:59] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[28:03] | It’s five seconds faster than the pinsetter. | 比码瓶机还快5秒 |
[28:05] | I don’t know,man. Add in the crowd,it’s doable. | 加上有人拦道 搞不好也有可能 |
[28:09] | Even for Vitas. | 就算是Vitas也成 |
[28:14] | This is the raw broadcast footage of the tournament. | 这是比赛的素材带 |
[28:16] | We have all the camera angles. | 所有角度的都有 |
[28:20] | So,this is the moment that Ronald’s head appeared. | 这是Ronald的头出现的时刻 |
[28:25] | And there’s Vitas. | Vitas在这 |
[28:28] | Back it up. Let’s see where he came from. | 往前倒 看看他从哪过来的 |
[28:31] | This is a few moments prior. | 几分钟前的镜头 |
[28:33] | And Vitas doesn’t move. | Vitas没动过 |
[28:35] | He stayed there the entire time. | 他一直都在那 |
[28:36] | But the vic’s girlfriend is moving. | 不过死者的女友动了 |
[28:41] | Do you have a wider angle? | 有全景的镜头么? |
[28:46] | Can you zoom in,track her movement? | 能放大 看看她的移动方向么? |
[28:48] | Yep. | 好 |
[28:56] | She’s coming from the back side of the lanes. | 她是从球道后面过来的 |
[28:59] | And apparently she’s one hell of an actress. | 她可真会演啊 |
[29:05] | you sure you’re going to be okay with her? | 你会好好照顾她吗? |
[29:07] | Oh,yeah. I love them when they’re this age. | 当然 我喜欢这年纪的小孩 |
[29:10] | Hey,you want to be in CODIS? | 你想进资料库看看么? |
[29:15] | Let’s go play with CODIS. | 那我们去吧 |
[29:17] | Okay,we can play… | 好的 我们走… |
[29:19] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[29:22] | Go ahead and have a seat. | 随便坐 |
[29:28] | So? You said you had some information about my sister. | 你说有关于我姐姐的消息 |
[29:32] | Actually,it’s about your sister’s husband,James York. | 事实上 是关于你姐夫James York |
[29:38] | We were able to determine that she didn’t kill him. | 我们查出她并没有杀你姐夫 |
[29:42] | What good is that going to do her now? There’s no point. | 现在这对她有什么好处? 已经没用了 |
[29:44] | You killed him. | 是你杀的 |
[29:47] | Didn’t you,Hannah? | 对吗 Hannah? |
[29:48] | James York liked to play around. | James York喜欢寻花问柳 |
[29:50] | I suspect that he was playing around with you. | 我怀疑他也跟你搞上了 |
[29:52] | And maybe you didn’t intend to kill him, | 也许你不是有意要杀他 |
[29:54] | but after you shot him, you never thought your sister would go down for it. | 但你没想到杀了他之后 你姐姐会被拖下水 |
[29:59] | Now,we know you didn’t try to frame her. | 我们知道你不是故意想嫁祸给她 |
[30:01] | That was just an accident of bullets and geometry. | 只是子弹的角度太特别了 |
[30:06] | The D.A.is going to press charges. | 法庭会提出起诉 |
[30:09] | Just come clean now. | 说实话吧 |
[30:25] | Hannah… | |
[30:28] | spare yourself the trouble and the pain of going through another trial. | 省得再经历一次审讯 |
[30:34] | Would it make any difference if you knew that James York was a piece of garbage? | 如果你知道James York是个混蛋 会有什么不同吗? |
[30:39] | I wouldn’t have touched him with a ten foot pole. | 我离他十尺远都觉得恶心 |
[30:42] | You know he had three other children with other women. | 他和别的女人有三个孩子 |
[30:45] | Sweet little kids he’d already managed to screw up. | 三个可爱的小天使 他却已经毁了他们一生 |
[30:51] | I loved my sister,but she was never very bright. | 我爱我姐姐 但她并不聪明 |
[30:56] | And she was an idiot to stay with a man like that. | 傻到和那样的男人在一起 |
[31:00] | Their daughter… | 他们的女儿… |
[31:02] | my daughter… | 我的女儿… |
[31:04] | is two years old now. | 现在两岁了 |
[31:07] | And I tell her that I love her every day. | 我每天都告诉她我爱她 |
[31:10] | And she knows I really mean it. | 她知道我是说真的 |
[31:14] | Whoever killed James York did her a favor. | 杀James的人是在救她 |
[31:23] | That should make a difference. | 这应该不一样的 |
[31:27] | It’s not for me to judge. | 我没有权力评判 |
[31:30] | You’re going to have to go with this officer now. | 你得和这位警官走了 |
[31:54] | Did you go behind the lanes the night that Ronald was killed? | Ronald被杀那晚你到球道后面去了? |
[32:03] | That. That was when I ran to my car to get my birth control pills. | 噢 我跑到车里去取避孕药了 |
[32:07] | And you were running because… | 而你跑过来是因为… |
[32:10] | Well,because I didn’t want to miss the match. | 因为我不想错过比赛 |
[32:12] | I wanted to find out who won. | 我想知道谁赢了 |
[32:15] | Ms.Lammet,I found this in your apartment. | Lammet小姐 我在你公寓找到了这个 |
[32:21] | This is the hot designer bag of the moment. | 这是现在最流行的手包 |
[32:23] | Every woman wants one,including me,but… | 是女人都想要一个 包括我 不过– |
[32:26] | we just don’t make that kind of money. | 我们没那么多钱 |
[32:28] | What’s your secret,Shea? | 你隐瞒了什么 Shea? |
[32:31] | It was a gift. | 这是别人送的 |
[32:33] | From Ronny? | Ronny送你的? |
[32:34] | Your boyfriend makes less than you do. | 你男友挣得比你还少 |
[32:36] | Oh,but you know,it could be from his side biz. | 但也有可能是靠副业挣来的 |
[32:39] | Except… | 不过… |
[32:42] | this bag has been slashed with a razor,and totally ruined. | 这个包已经被剃刀划得没法用了 |
[32:47] | No woman I know would do this to this bag. | 没有女人会这么做 |
[32:49] | And if a guy is splurging on something like this,he’s not going to destroy it. | 如果是男人为摆阔 也不必毁了它 |
[32:53] | Who did you get it from? | 谁送你的? |
[33:02] | Chevy Cigs gave it to me. | Chevy Cigs给我的 |
[33:03] | You know,the famous bowler. | 那个很红的保龄球手 |
[33:05] | Yeah. Yeah,we know him. | 知道 我们知道 |
[33:07] | How did you meet him? | 你怎么认识他的? |
[33:09] | I served him at the alley a couple times. | 我有几次在球场为他服务 |
[33:12] | He lives in the area,so he would come in to practice. | 他就住在附近 所以也会来练习 |
[33:16] | You started dating? | 你们在约会? |
[33:19] | We fell in love,actually. | 实际上 我们相爱了 |
[33:23] | So,what happened,Chev? | 那么 到底怎么回事 Chev? |
[33:25] | So,you meet cute little Shea at the bowling alley,right? | 你在保龄球场遇到了 可爱娇小的Shea 是吗? |
[33:28] | And you’re itching to roll your balls down another lane. | 所以你也投球到她的那条道 |
[33:30] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思? |
[33:31] | So,you wine her,you dine her,you buy her. | 你请她出去 吃饭 约会 得到了她 |
[33:34] | Then the boyfriend finds out,and he slices up the purse you gave her, | 接着她男朋友发现后 把你送她的包划烂 |
[33:38] | so the boyfriend’s got to go? | 所以他就该死? |
[33:39] | Hey,I didn’t kill anybody. | 喂 我可没杀人 |
[33:41] | You’re the only one with a registered nine millimeter in the bowling alley. | 你是保龄球场唯一拥有 登记过的九毫米枪的人 |
[33:44] | Now,you know we searched your house. | 你知道我们搜查了你的家 |
[33:45] | We didn’t find the weapon,but we found a box of Remington Golden Sabers, | 没找到枪 但找到一盒雷明顿金马刀 |
[33:49] | the same ammo used to kill Ronald Tobin. | 子弹口径与杀死Ronald Tobin的一致 |
[33:51] | So,where’s the gun? | 枪在哪儿? |
[33:53] | She must have stolen it from me. | 肯定是她从我这儿偷的 |
[33:54] | So you’re saying that Shea killed Ronald? | 你是说Shea杀了Ronald? |
[33:56] | She had to,right? | 她不得不这样做 不是吗? |
[33:56] | Did she tell you that she killed Ronald? | 她说过她杀了Ronald? |
[33:59] | No. | 没 |
[34:01] | Look,I broke up with her because Ronald found out. | Ronald发现后 我就跟她分手了 |
[34:04] | And I guess she was thinking,with Ronald gone,maybe I’d get back together with her. | 我猜她认为只要Ronald死了 我就会重新和她在一起 |
[34:07] | You’re telling me that Shea killed Ronald and cut his head off just to mess up your game? | 你是说Shea杀了Ronald 把头砍下来 就是为了弄砸你的比赛? |
[34:12] | She did that because she’s nuts. | 她那样做是因为她疯了 |
[34:15] | Because I didn’t get back together with her,and I guess it’s her idea of revenge. | 我没跟她和好 我想她以此报复我 |
[34:21] | That’s the truth. I got nothing to hide. | 这就是事实 我没什么隐瞒的 |
[34:23] | I got a big match tonight. | 今晚我还有场重要比赛 |
[34:26] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗? |
[34:28] | If Chevy’s telling the truth… | 如果Chevy说的是事实… |
[34:31] | then Shea did everything by herself. | 这一切都是Shea自己干的 |
[34:33] | It doesn’t add up. | 这不合情理 |
[34:34] | Let’s see. | 仔细想想 |
[34:35] | She shoots him,cuts off his head,picks him up,tosses him in a crate, | 开枪杀他 切下头 把身体扔进箱子 |
[34:39] | then drags the crate across a parking lot. | 然后拖着箱子走过停车场 |
[34:43] | And I think Ronald weighed about 180 pounds,minus his head. | Ronald约重180磅 减掉头 |
[34:47] | Add the crate. | 加上箱子 |
[34:49] | I’d say it’s unlikely. | 我得说这真不容易 |
[34:50] | She must have had help. | 她肯定有帮手 |
[35:58] | The blood in the finger holes came from the victim. | 指洞里的血是死者的 |
[36:01] | The blood in the head was already dried by the time it was tossed into the ball pit. | 被扔进球道时 头上的血已经干了 |
[36:04] | – Which means that it couldn’t have splashed or spilled in there. – Right. | – 说明不可能是溅进去的 – 对 |
[36:07] | So we’ve got the victim’s blood on Chevy’s hands. | 所以Chevy手上有死者的血 |
[36:10] | I think it came from his fingertips. | 应该是在指尖上 |
[36:12] | And I think that the smears were minute because he washed his hands. | 污迹很小 他可能是洗了手的 |
[36:16] | I think he accidentally left blood under his nails,but… | 他偶然地没注意到指甲里的血 但… |
[36:21] | did Chevy ever actually touch the bowling ball after he touched the head? | Chevy在碰了头后碰过球吗? |
[36:24] | No,so,at the very least,we know that Chevy was involved. | 没有 所以至少Chevy与此有关 |
[36:27] | It’s just so weird,because you didn’t find blood on any of his personal effects. | 很奇怪啊 你们没在任何一件 私人物品上找到血迹 |
[36:31] | Not his shoes,clothes,towel,gloves,just nothing. | 鞋子 衣服 毛巾 手套 什么都没有 |
[36:34] | He had to have tossed everything. | 那些他肯定都扔了 |
[36:36] | I mean,clothes are replaceable. | 衣服没了还能买 |
[36:38] | His lucky ball isn’t. | 他的幸运球可不能丢了 |
[36:43] | Well,it’s been a crazy turn of events,but we’re finally gonna find out who wins this tournament. | 真是戏剧性的转变 但最终锦标赛得主将水落石出 |
[36:48] | Final frame,final throw,for the championship. | 为了冠军地位 最后一道 最后一球 |
[36:50] | Yeah,Chevy needs to knock this field goal down for the win,J.T. | Chevy得来个满贯才能赢 JT |
[36:54] | If he misses,X-Man takes his first against Chevy. | 如果他失败了 全倒王将第一次赢过Chevy |
[36:57] | Here we go. Look at the determination. | 来了 决定性的一球 |
[36:59] | All comes down to this,folks. | 伙计们 这是最后一击 |
[37:01] | He needs a miracle. | 他需要奇迹降临 |
[37:08] | Chevy,you’re under arrest. Drop the ball. | Chevy 你被捕了 放下球 |
[37:11] | Oh,this cannot be happening. Come on. | 喂 不是吧 拜托 |
[37:14] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[37:30] | You just lost. | 你输了 |
[37:32] | So did you. | 你也一样 |
[37:34] | How’s it feel to be ratted out by your own bowling ball? | 被自己的幸运球出卖感觉如何? |
[37:43] | What the hell am I still doing here? | 为什么还把我关在这儿? |
[37:45] | I’ve told you everything I know. | 我知道的都说了 |
[37:46] | No,you didn’t,but Chevy did. | 你没有 但Chevy全说了 |
[37:48] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[37:50] | What did he tell you? | 他都说了什么? |
[37:52] | That you killed Ronald,decapitated him and threw his head in the ball pit. | 你杀了Ronald 砍下他的头扔进了球道 |
[37:58] | That’s what he said. | 他说了这些 |
[37:59] | No,he didn’t. | 不 他不会 |
[38:01] | Shea,this is your life. Sit down. | Shea 这是你的生活 坐下吧 |
[38:05] | If Chevy’s lying,you need to tell me. | 如果Chevy说谎 你得揭发他 |
[38:07] | Otherwise,he’s going to continue to win bowling titles while you rot in a cell. | 不然你在局子里哭的时候 他正捧着冠军杯得意呢 |
[38:12] | Look,I didn’t shoot Ronald. | 听着 杀Ronald的不是我 |
[38:15] | Then who did? | 那是谁? |
[38:19] | When Ronny found out about Chevy,he got a gun,and he forced me to lure Chevy to SSB. | 当Ronny知道Chevy的事后 他拿了把枪 逼我约Chevy到SSB |
[38:27] | He said he was just trying to scare him,but I didn’t know. | 他说只想吓吓他 但我不知道 |
[38:31] | I got completely freaked. | 我被吓坏了 |
[38:34] | So,I just did what he wanted,and I told Chevy that I was stranded. | 我听他的话 告诉Chevy我有麻烦 |
[38:38] | Hey,bro,get out of the truck. | 伙计 从车里滚出来 |
[38:41] | – Get that gun out of my face. – Get out of the truck! | – 把枪拿开 – 出来! |
[38:42] | Ronny,don’t! | Ronny 不要! |
[38:43] | You’re gonna get out of the truck,I’m gonna call your wife, | 你给我滚出来 我要找你老婆 |
[38:46] | and you’re gonna tell her what a scumbag you are,and how you been banging my chick. | 你自己告诉她你是个垃圾 说你是怎么勾引我女人的 |
[38:50] | – Ronny,put the gun down. – Shut up. | – Ronny 把枪放下 – 闭嘴 |
[38:51] | No. | 不 |
[38:54] | Oh,my God,Chevy! | 我的天呐 Chevy! |
[38:55] | You set me up! | 你陷害我! |
[38:57] | I ought to kill you,too! | 我该把你也杀了! |
[38:58] | I’m sorry,Chevy. I’m sorry. | 对不起 Chevy 对不起 |
[39:00] | We got to get rid of this body. | 得处理掉这尸体 |
[39:03] | So,come on,pick him up. Come on,come on,come on. | 快 把他抬起来 快点快点 |
[39:04] | Okay,okay. | 好 好 |
[39:05] | Come on,lift higher. | 来 举高点 |
[39:09] | Come on,push! | 快推啊! |
[39:13] | We’re over. | 我们分手 |
[39:17] | Say a word,and we both go down. | 你要敢说出去 我们都得进局子 |
[39:19] | Oh,my God… | 我的天… |
[39:23] | Ronny promised me that he was gonna marry me. | Ronny向我保证他会娶我 |
[39:26] | 15 years later,I still have the same last name. | 但15年过去了 我的姓还是没变 |
[39:31] | Chevy promised me the same thing,just so he could keep getting laid. | Chevy对我说同样的谎言 只为上我 |
[39:35] | I was just fed up. | 我受够了 |
[39:41] | I wanted to give Chevy something that he would never forget. | 我要让Chevy留下终身不忘的记忆 |
[39:54] | It’s shocking enough to find a human head in the ball rack… | 在球架上发现人头已经很惊悚… |
[40:02] | but when it’s the head of someone that you killed– | 要是那头还属于你亲手杀的人– |
[40:07] | unforgettable. | 绝对终身难忘 |
[40:16] | So,um,what are we looking at here? | 那 我们该讨论什么? 如何在监狱里保身? |
[40:22] | What…? What am I looking at? | 我会怎么样? |
[40:24] | I mean,I didn’t actually kill anybody. | 我又没杀人 |
[40:27] | No,but cutting the head off of your dead boyfriend is not going to get you a lot of sympathy from a jury. | 你没 但是切下男友的头 可不会为你赢得陪审团的同情 |
[40:33] | Right,yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:36] | But I mean,I’ll get out some day,right? | 但我总会出来的 对吧? |
[40:40] | And Chevy– it was just self-defense. | 那Chevy 他是自卫 |
[40:44] | He could get out even before I do. | 他可能比我更早出来 |
[40:46] | You might be right about that. | 你或许说对了 |
[40:50] | By then,I mean,he could have forgiven me. | 到那时 他可能就原谅我了 |
[40:56] | Maybe we’ll get to be together after all. | 说不定最后我们还是能偕老 |
[41:08] | I had it. I almost had it and I hate this. I hate it. | 差一点 又差一点啊 太讨厌了 |
[41:12] | Happens every single time. No more. | 每次都这样 我不来了 |
[41:16] | You know,don’t be afraid to rock the granny roll,Cath. | 别怕用老奶奶式扔球法 Cath |
[41:19] | Always works for me. | 这总是有用的 |
[41:23] | Are you coming? The party’s already started. | 你来吗? 庆祝会已经开始了 |
[41:26] | You better hurry. | 你最好跑快点 |
[41:27] | You’re coming up soon. | 快来噢 |
[41:29] | Yeah,Sara,I’m here,I’m here. I’m just getting my shoes. | 好的 Sara 我已经到了 在拿鞋 |
[41:32] | Size 13 and a half,please. | 13码半 谢谢 |
[41:33] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 别挂啊 别挂 |
[41:40] | Langston’s here,everybody. | Langston来了 大家 |
[41:40] | Sara,that pin is flipping you off. | Sara 那个球瓶在藐视你 |
[41:44] | Nothing but strikes,Doc! | 医生 直接攻击! |
[41:48] | Nice hook. | 漂亮的旋球 |
[41:54] | He’s the sexiest. | 那是最性感的 |
[41:55] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[41:57] | Time for a toast. | 大家举杯 |
[41:58] | Yo,bowling is a family sport. | 保龄球是项家庭运动 |
[42:00] | I would like to raise a glass to our CSI family. | 来为CSI大家庭干一杯 |
[42:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[42:05] | Cheers! | 干杯! |
[42:06] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[42:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[42:10] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[42:13] | But unfortunately,it’s time to give the family a little ass whooping. | 但不幸的是 我想要小小臭屁一下 |
[42:18] | Oh,really! | 真的! |
[42:19] | All of us? | 挑战大家? |
[42:20] | Just pay attention,Nick. | 注意啊 Nick |
[42:21] | Be careful you don’t let your mouth write a check that your ass can’t cash. | 可别吹了大牛皮下不了台 |
[42:29] | Nice! | 好! |
[42:35] | He’s on my team. | 他跟我一组的 |
[42:37] | I told them 13 and a half. | 我说了是13码半 |
[42:40] | Wrong size. | 鞋码不对 |
[42:41] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[42:42] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[42:44] | Hey,sorry I’m late. I couldn’t find my ball. | 抱歉迟到了 我找球去了 |
[42:47] | You have a ball? | 你还有自己的球? |
[42:49] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[42:52] | Did your grandmother give you that bag? | 这包是你祖母给的? |
[42:54] | Time out. I thought you weren’t gonna bowl. | 时间到 我以为你不来玩了呢 |
[42:55] | Yeah,I changed my mind. | 嗯 我改主意了 |
[42:57] | Somebody’s rearview mirror’s a little lighter. | 小心被赶上哦 |
[42:59] | Is that legal? | 这能行吗? |
[43:00] | Don’t be scared. | 别急 |
[43:17] | CSI Season 10 Episode 08 | 犯罪现场调查 -=结束=- |