时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Green 30! Green 30. | 绿 30! 绿 30! |
[00:12] | Sweep right! Watch the backs! | 往右攻! 小心背后! |
[00:14] | Set! Hut! | 准备! 开球! |
[00:21] | Burns is tackled… | Burns被晃过了… |
[00:23] | he’s goin’ for it! | 他向前冲! |
[00:26] | He’s hit by the Aztec safety. | 他被中卫野蛮地撞倒 |
[00:27] | Time-out! Time-out! Give me a time-out! | 暂停! 暂停! 快暂停! |
[00:29] | Kayle! | Kayle 过来! |
[00:33] | All right,look,this is it. This is it. | 好 听着 就现在了 |
[00:35] | Just stay focused,son. | 集中注意力 |
[00:37] | It’s our will versus their will. | 这是拼意志的时刻 |
[00:38] | Run 2-22 Strike. | 2-22 冲球进攻 |
[00:50] | Nice snap,dropping back… | 漂亮的传球 退后几步然后… |
[00:53] | He’s got a man open downfield! | 前场没人! |
[00:59] | He got it! | 他接到了! |
[02:36] | Coach? | 教练? |
[02:38] | Coach,you okay? | 教练 你怎么了? |
[02:52] | You know the Mustangs were 7 and oh this season? | 你知道野马队这个赛季拿了7比0吗? |
[02:55] | On their way to winning their third consecutive Silver State Bowl. | 眼看着就要赢得银州杯三连冠了 |
[02:58] | Didn’t realize you were a fan,David. | 不知道你也是个橄榄球迷啊 David |
[02:59] | My father took me to my first game when I was seven. | 七岁时我爸带我去看了第一场球 |
[03:03] | And it was Coach Miller’s first game,too. | 那也是Miller教练的第一场比赛 |
[03:07] | My father loved this man. | 我爸可喜欢他了 |
[04:22] | Spatter is concentrated on the pillow,the headboard; | 血迹集中在枕头和床头板上 |
[04:26] | there’s cast-off on the ceiling and the wall. | 还撒到了天花板和墙上 |
[04:32] | Looks like he was attacked while he was sleeping. | 他应该是在睡觉时遭到袭击的 |
[04:35] | A large blood pool under his head. | 他的头下有一大滩血 |
[04:37] | Looks like he laid there for hours,bleeding. | 他躺在那流了几小时的血 |
[04:39] | And still managed to get out of bed when his alarm went off at 6:00 a.m. | 还能在6点闹钟响起时起床 |
[04:45] | I turned it off. | 是我关掉的 |
[04:46] | There wasn’t any blood on any of the phones. | 电话上完全没血迹 |
[04:48] | But he still had the wherewithal to pour himself a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal, | 他竟然还能给自己倒咖啡 冲麦片 |
[04:52] | but not call 911. | 却没打911报警 |
[04:54] | You know how it is with head wounds. | 现在你知道头部受伤是啥样了吧 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:58] | All right. I got a couple shoe impressions. | 找到几个鞋印 |
[05:01] | Coach Miller was barefoot,so this has got to belong to the killer. | Miller教练光着脚 所以鞋印肯定是凶手的 |
[05:09] | I spoke to the home security company. | 我问过家庭安全公司 |
[05:10] | The system was triggered at 6:04 a.m. | 警报系统在6点04分被触发 |
[05:12] | So,the security system was on last night? | 也就是说警报系统昨晚就一直开着? |
[05:15] | Suggests the killer knew the code, | 说明凶手知道密码 |
[05:16] | otherwise,how would they get in and out of here without setting it off? | 否则他怎么可能 不触发警报就进进出出呢? |
[05:20] | I was teaching at WLVU when Coach Miller won his second conference title. | Miller教练拿到二连冠时 我还在西维加斯大学教书 |
[05:26] | Everybody loved him,treated him like a god. | 人人都爱他 把他当神 |
[05:30] | Even gods have enemies. | 神祗也有敌人 犯罪现场调查 血腥运动 |
[05:56] | CSI Season 10 Episode 05 | |
[06:34] | Did you find Nemo? | 找到小丑鱼尼莫没? |
[06:36] | Not unless Nemo was a Beemo. | 没有 除非尼莫是辆宝马 |
[06:38] | Some kids spotted the car over the weekend. | 几个小孩在周末发现了这车 |
[06:41] | Couldn’t get a crane here until this morning. | 今早才有吊车来 |
[06:43] | Ran the tags. | 查了一下 |
[06:45] | Fleet vehicle from Vegas Legacy Motors. | 是维加斯遗宝汽车公司的商用车 |
[06:48] | Reported stolen about six months ago. | 半年前被盗 |
[06:57] | She’s been down there a while. | 看来她在水里泡了很久了 |
[07:07] | This window’s rolled down,that one’s broken. | 这扇窗摇下来了 那扇碎了 |
[07:11] | She had two escape routes. | 她本有两条路可逃生 |
[07:13] | It looks like she might’ve gotten stuck in her seat belt. | 她好像是解不开安全带 |
[07:33] | “Paige Hammer,19.” | 她叫Paige Hammer 19岁 |
[07:35] | North Dakota license. | 北达科他州的驾照 |
[07:37] | Possibly a tourist or a new resident. | 可能是游客 或刚搬来 |
[07:40] | Both airbags are deployed. | 两个气囊都弹出了 |
[07:42] | The airbags only go off if someone’s sitting in the seat. | 气囊只会在有人坐着时弹出 |
[07:45] | She wasn’t alone. | 她当时不是一个人 |
[07:46] | Guess we’re looking for the one who got away. | 看来该去找那个脱险的人 |
[07:49] | So,did you see anyone else when you pulled up? | 你停车时看到了其他人吗? |
[07:52] | No,sir,just Coach. | 没有 长官 只看到教练 |
[07:53] | And I usually keep an extra eye out for his house. | 我一般会多留意一下他的房子 |
[07:55] | You know,he spends a lot of time on the road,so I take in his newspaper and his mail. | 他很少在家 所以我帮他拿信和报纸 |
[07:59] | Then I guess you’re the one who turned off the alarm? | 是你关掉警报的? |
[08:01] | Was that bad? | 我做错了吗? |
[08:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:04] | So,is it just you who knows the code or everyone in the department? | 只有你知道警报密码 还是局里所有人都知道? |
[08:07] | Pretty much the whole department. | 差不多整个局吧 |
[08:09] | Everybody loves Coach M and the Mustangs. | 所有人都爱教练和野马队啊 |
[08:12] | Okay,I’m gonna need a list of everyone. | 那我们就需要”所有人”的名单 |
[08:14] | I got ’em right here. | 我来分给他们 |
[08:16] | Put that on for Coach,all right? | 为了教练 戴上它好吗? |
[08:19] | Did everybody get one? Did everybody get an armband? | 大家都有了吗? 都拿到臂带了没? |
[08:21] | Yeah,I got one. | 嗯 我有了 |
[08:23] | Did you get an armband? | 你拿到臂带了没? |
[08:24] | Did everybody get one? | 都拿到臂带了没? |
[08:25] | She needs one. | 她要一个 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:33] | It’s more than a loss. It’s a tragedy. | 遗憾是不够的 简直是悲剧 |
[08:35] | Coach took a third-rate team with players no other school wanted, | 教练收下了一支 没有学校想要的三流球队 |
[08:38] | turned them into champions with real futures,real degrees. | 给他们带来了未来的冠军和学位 |
[08:43] | He was one of a kind. | 他是独一无二的 |
[08:44] | I’m Catherine Willows with the Crime Lab. | 我是Catherine Willows 罪案调查科的 |
[08:46] | And you are… | 你是 |
[08:47] | I’m Pal Arnold. | 我是Pal Arnold |
[08:49] | I’m president of the Booster Club. | 我是球队的筹委会主席 |
[08:51] | Did you know Coach Miller well? | 你和Miller教练熟吗? |
[08:53] | Like a blood brother. | 是铁哥们 |
[08:54] | Did he have any family? A wife,any kids? | 他有家庭吗? 妻子啊 孩子啊? |
[08:56] | Yeah,about 85 of ’em; the whole roster. | 当然 大概有85个 一大票呢 |
[09:00] | Coach always said,”Your team is your family.” Am I right? | 教练总说 球队就是你的家 对吧? |
[09:03] | That’s right. That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[09:04] | His wife passed on about ten years ago,and they had no kids. | 他妻子十年前就去世了 没有孩子 |
[09:08] | So he lived alone? | 那他一个人住咯? |
[09:09] | I wouldn’t say that. | 那倒不是 |
[09:11] | House was always full. | 他的房子总是满满的 |
[09:12] | It’s the way he liked it. | 他很喜欢这样 |
[09:14] | Would you happen to know if any of his extended family had a key to the house? | 他有哪个亲人有他家的钥匙吗? |
[09:18] | They kind of all did. | 都有吧 |
[09:19] | What do you mean by that? | 这算啥意思? |
[09:20] | Let me show you,can I… | 我去指给你看… |
[09:21] | No,no,just tell me. | 别 别 在这里说就行了 |
[09:23] | Um… you see those three rocks there in front? | 呃…你看见那边的三块石头没? |
[09:26] | Uh,there’s a small rock,uh,on the left-hand side. | 左边有块小石头 |
[09:31] | That’s the one,right… | 对 就是那块… |
[09:33] | Right… your right. That’s it. | 对… 没错 就是它 |
[09:51] | C.O.D.’s exsanguination due to both sharp force and blunt force trauma. | 死因是利器和钝器外伤 导致的大量失血 |
[09:57] | Coach was struck at least a dozen times. | 教练至少被袭击了12次 |
[09:59] | Lot of rage here. | 看来有人很恼火啊 |
[10:01] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[10:01] | The multiple impacts crushed his skull and drove bone fragments into the brain, | 多次撞击打碎了颅骨 碎片进入了脑子 |
[10:06] | causing catastrophic hemorrhaging. | 造成严重溢血 |
[10:09] | It’s like when you push your finger into a hard-boiled egg– | 就像你用手指按煮熟的鸡蛋 |
[10:12] | the shell cracks, but the pieces stay in place. | 蛋壳碎了但碎片还在原处 |
[10:15] | Thanks for ruining another breakfast for me. | 真要感谢你毁了我的早饭 |
[10:17] | It’s what I do. | 我就是专门干这个的 |
[10:19] | What about the weapon? | 那武器呢? |
[10:20] | Well,you’re looking for a wide,flat object with narrow sharp edges. | 大概是一件宽而平 有窄边的东西 |
[10:25] | I can’t be any more specific than that. | 没法再详细了 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:28] | Come on. You’re not gonna ask me about the zombie thing? | 嘿 你怎么不问我 那僵尸行为是怎么回事? |
[10:31] | You’re obviously eager to tell me. | 看来你迫不及待想告诉我啊 |
[10:34] | Well,damage was predominantly on the right side of the brain to the neocortex | 大脑皮层右侧遭到损伤 |
[10:40] | which controls thought,language and reason. | 也就是控制想法 语言和理性的部位 |
[10:43] | It was almost completely destroyed. | 几乎全毁了 |
[10:45] | But the paleocortex,which lies beneath it,remained intact. | 可是下面的原脑皮质完好无损 |
[10:50] | The paleocortex controls learned instinct and rituals, | 而原脑皮质负责人的本能和习惯 |
[10:54] | which explains why the victim was able to brush his teeth and eat his breakfast | 所以死者当时还能刷牙和吃早饭 |
[10:58] | without noticing that he was bleeding to death. | 却没注意到自己的血都要流光了 |
[11:00] | They never seem to get that right in zombie movies. | 看来僵尸片里都不科学嘛 |
[11:07] | Most of the mud and silt is over here. | 多数淤泥都集中在这里 |
[11:09] | Tells me the car settled driver’s-side down on the lake bed. | 说明驾驶座那边朝下对着河床 |
[11:13] | Yeah,which eliminates using the driver’s-side window as an escape route. | 那就不可能从驾驶座的窗口逃生了 |
[11:26] | Lots of diced glass. | 有些碎玻璃 |
[11:27] | Must be from the broken window. | 是车窗玻璃的 |
[11:29] | It is not easy to break one of these. | 要敲碎车窗可不容易 |
[11:32] | I wonder how she did it. | 不知她是怎么弄碎的 |
[11:47] | Hey,Sara… | 嘿 Sara… |
[11:49] | Got a .38 Smith & Wesson. | 找到把点38史密斯威逊 |
[11:51] | What? | 啊? |
[11:52] | We got to open it up right now and get the cartridge cases out before the gun totally rusts. | 得马上打开拿出弹壳 否则会完全锈掉的 |
[12:00] | Mandy,we just recovered a .38 revolver that’s been in water. | Mandy 我们刚发现了把 浸水很久的点38左轮枪 |
[12:03] | We need a rush on getting it processed. | 得赶紧处理 |
[12:06] | Okay,got it. | 好的 |
[12:10] | It’s a five-shot. | 是五发弹转轮 |
[12:11] | Four live rounds. | 还剩4发 |
[12:13] | One cartridge has been fired. | 开了一枪 |
[12:15] | This is the most excitement I’ve had in weeks. | 这是几周来最大的娱乐 |
[12:19] | Oh,okay. Well,the prints for this are gonna be a long shot,but we’ll give it a try. | 要取指纹得费很大功夫 我会试试 |
[12:54] | That’s a lot of computing power for a football coach. | 一个橄榄球教练还要这么好的电脑 |
[12:57] | It’s a complex game. | 橄榄球很复杂 |
[12:59] | Two teams,11 players,each play crafted with multiple levels of redundancy. | 两队相争 各11名球员 每场比赛都包含大量各类信息 |
[13:05] | And yet,most academics and intellectuals prefer baseball. | 可是多数学院和知识分子偏爱棒球 |
[13:09] | I suppose for the poetry. | 大概是有情趣 |
[13:11] | I just like to watch the guys hit each other. | 我喜欢看到球员撞在一起 |
[13:13] | And I like their butts. | 还喜欢他们的屁股 |
[13:16] | Check out this photo. | 看这张照片 |
[13:19] | Okay,in the photograph,there are two trophies and a football on the top shelf. | 照片里的架子顶上 有两个奖杯和一个球 |
[13:24] | The Coach of the Year trophy and the football are missing. | 年度教练奖杯和球不见了 |
[13:34] | The remaining trophy has been moved. | 剩下的这个奖杯被移动了 |
[13:41] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[13:43] | Think itight be a burglary gone bad. | 看来是入室行窃失策 |
[13:56] | The cover-up always leaves behind more evidence. | 越掩饰越暴露 |
[14:02] | See,one of the downsides to working in law enforcement is that your fingerprints are on file. | 在执法部门工作的坏处之一 就是你的指纹已被记录在案 |
[14:07] | So when you break the law,you’re screwed. | 要是犯了法 你就没戏了 |
[14:13] | Okay,listen,I… | 好吧 我… |
[14:15] | Like I said before,I’m a huge Mustang fan, | 我说过的 我是野马队超级粉丝 |
[14:17] | and while I was waiting for your guys to arrive at the scene,I… | 在等你们到现场时 我… |
[14:22] | may have touched one of Coach M’s trophies. | 可能碰了下教练的奖杯 |
[14:26] | Oh,you did more than touch. | 你可不只是碰碰 |
[14:28] | I don’t know anything about that. | 那我就不知道了 |
[14:30] | Are you sure? ‘Cause look at the big bid I just put on BarterBarrel.com. | 是吗 看看卖物网这个出价的数字 |
[14:36] | Captain,do you know how much the university pays campus security? | 队长 你知道大学校警工资多低吗? |
[14:40] | Well,I know that prison inmates make 15 cents an hour. | 我知道牢犯一小时挣15美分 |
[14:43] | Is it less than that? | 比那还少吗? |
[14:46] | Look,here’s what I think happened. | 我觉得事情是这样 |
[14:47] | I think you broke into Coach Miller’s house— | 你闯进Miller教练家– |
[14:49] | you already admitted to having the alarm code– you snatched up some valuable memorabilia. | 反正你有警报密码– 然后拈了些值钱东西 |
[14:53] | You went upstairs hunting for some more. | 然后上楼想再捞一把 |
[14:55] | Coach Miller wakes up,you panic,and you grease him. | Miller教练醒了 你吓得动手 |
[14:57] | No,no. I loved Coach Miller,all right? | 不 我很爱戴Miller教练 |
[14:59] | Don’t go around saying that. | 别说这种话 |
[15:04] | All right,I’ll cop to stealing the football. | 我承认我偷了球 |
[15:07] | Okay,what about the big trophy,the Coach of the Year? | 那个奖杯呢 年度最佳教练的? |
[15:09] | No,I only stole the football. | 没 我只拿了球 |
[15:10] | I mean,the trophy would’ve been tempting,but… | 奖杯我可能也想要 但… |
[15:15] | I don’t even remember it being there. | 好像根本就没放在那儿 |
[15:21] | C.O.D. should come as no surprise; she drowned. | 死因不出奇 是溺死 |
[15:23] | One of my greatest fears,by the way. | 这是我的梦魇之一 |
[15:26] | Can’t definitively tell you if she engaged in sexual activity immediately prior to death, | 没法确认死前是否有过性行为 |
[15:31] | but I did find this wedged between her central and lateral incisors. | 但她门牙和侧牙间有这个东西 |
[15:36] | Oh,pubic hair. | 噢 阴毛 |
[15:38] | I’ll get it to Wendy. | 我会带给Wendy |
[15:39] | I also found something in her right main stem bronchi. | 我在她的右主支气管里发现了东西 |
[15:47] | Tempered auto glass. | 钢化安全玻璃 |
[15:49] | She aspirated it while drowning. | 她溺水时吸了进去 |
[15:52] | Glass particles wash down the trachea,eventually wedging in a pathway of the main-stem bronchi. | 玻璃渣被冲进气管 落入了右主支气管 |
[15:58] | Confirms that the passenger window was broken after the car was submerged. | 说明车窗是在水下被打破 |
[16:02] | Thanks,Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[16:04] | Hey,Sara. | 嗨 Sara |
[16:06] | How’s it going? | 你那儿如何? |
[16:07] | I’m,uh,kind of underwater on this one. | 我这个是水底两百里 |
[16:09] | Yeah,looks like it. | 我看也是 |
[16:10] | Have fun on campus. | 上学愉快 |
[16:12] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[16:13] | Hey,Doc,are these the casts from Coach Miller’s head wounds? | 医生 这些碎片是 Miller教练头上的伤口里的? |
[16:17] | Yeah. You got a weapon to compare? | 嗯 你找到凶器来比对了? |
[16:19] | No… No,just a hunch. | 没… 只是直觉 |
[16:49] | So Coach Miller was killed with his Coach of the Year trophy. | Miller教练是被他的奖杯打死的 |
[16:53] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这可不是巧合 |
[16:55] | No,I think Coach knew his killer. | 嗯 我认为教练认识凶手 |
[16:57] | And given his penchant for treating everyone like family, | 根据他把所有人当家人来看的癖好 |
[17:00] | that narrows our suspect pool down to… | 嫌疑人的范围缩小至… |
[17:03] | The entire university. | 整所大学 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:05] | Bloody shoe impression you found in the bedroom is a size 12 Jupiter Athletic Gear Galaxy One. | 卧室发现的血鞋印来自 一款12码的木星运动鞋 银河一号 |
[17:11] | Last year’s model. | 去年的款 |
[17:13] | Mine’s current. | 我是今年的 |
[17:14] | And I’m sure this is leading somewhere. | 我想这是什么潮流风向标 |
[17:16] | Yeah,to the gross overcommercialization and corruption of college athletics. | 嗯 引领着腐烂堕落的 过分商业化的大学运动员 |
[17:20] | See,uh,Jupiter sponsors WLVU football. | 这个 木星赞助西维加斯球队 |
[17:24] | Yeah,I contacted the Mustang’s equipment manager. | 嗯 我联系了野马队的装备管理员 |
[17:27] | And he said that Jupiter did donate a pair of Galaxy Ones to every player on the team. | 他说木星给队里每个人 都赞助了双银河鞋 |
[17:31] | How many of them wore size 12s? | 有多少穿12码的? |
[17:33] | Five. | 五个人 |
[17:34] | Four of which have gone on to graduate,which is not unusual for Coach Miller’s players. | 四个人读研 这在Miller教练的队里很正常 |
[17:39] | Which leaves us with the star running back Calvin Crook. | 就剩下耀眼的Calvin Crook |
[17:42] | Is Mr. MVP living up to his name? | 这位MVP先生名副其实吗? |
[17:48] | Where’s Archie? | Archie呢? |
[17:49] | He’s at a technical conference in Sioux City,Iowa. | 他去爱荷华的苏城参加技术会议了 |
[17:53] | How can I help you? | 有什么能为你效劳? |
[17:57] | I’m interested in any e-mails between Coach M and Calvin Crook. | 我想看Miller教练 和Calvin Crook之间的邮件 |
[18:01] | Coach had two separate e-mail accounts. | Coach有两个邮箱 |
[18:03] | One was an “edu” through the university,the other was personal. | 一个是大学里的”edu” 一个是私人 |
[18:06] | – I found an e-mail trail between the two of them back in April. – April? | – 他俩之间的往来回溯到四月 – 四月? |
[18:09] | Yeah,got a little heated. | 两边都挺激动 |
[18:10] | That’s around the time of the NFL draft. | 差不多是NFL(国家橄榄球联盟) 招兵买马的时期 |
[18:12] | Rumor had it that Calvin was gonna skip out on his senior year and enter the draft early. | 传言Calvin想提前毕业进入联盟 |
[18:17] | Money,money,money. | 钱钱钱 命相连 |
[18:18] | But he stayed. | 但他没去成 |
[18:19] | Yeah,and he lost some of his magic. | 嗯 还失去了不少魔力 |
[18:22] | Wasn’t being played as often,and he was playing for free. | 不像以前那么频繁打球 还经常免费出场 |
[18:24] | Most of their back and forth was on the university account, | 大部分往来都是大学里的事情 |
[18:27] | the majority of which was between the coach and Calvin’s reps. | 中心都是训练和Calvin的名声 |
[18:30] | But…check these out. | 但…看看这个 |
[18:34] | “Coach,Agents are blowing up my cell saying I can “enter the draft now | “教练 球探给我打电话 说我”立刻就能进联盟” |
[18:37] | and sign for three years,five mil. Calvin.” | 并签三年协议 五百万 Calvin” |
[18:40] | Now comes the tough love. | 接着是严酷的爱 |
[18:44] | “The Mustangs are family,Calvin,”and that has more value than money. | “野马队是一家人 Calvin 这比钱更珍贵” |
[18:46] | “Money waits for talent. “ | “有才便有钱” |
[18:48] | Finish your education,”not just for the team but for yourself “ | “完成学业 不是为了团队 而是你自己” |
[18:51] | so you’ll have a career after football. Coach M.” | “毕业后你会有自己的球坛生涯 M教练” |
[18:54] | Five minutes later,the Coach sends Calvin a link to this Las Vegas Globe article. | 五分钟后 教练发给Calvin 一份LV环球日报的文章 |
[18:59] | 22-year-old restaurant worker found in the lake. | 湖中惊现22岁餐厅男侍尸体 |
[19:02] | Single gunshot wound. | 一枪毙命 |
[19:03] | Andrew Jimenez. | |
[19:05] | Calvin never mentions the draft again. | Calvin没再提要去联盟的事了 |
[19:07] | Because of this article? | 就因为这? |
[19:09] | Well,something made him walk away from five million. | 总有什么让他抛下那五百万 |
[19:16] | I know you’re hurting. | 我知道你们很伤心 |
[19:18] | I’m hurting. | 我也一样 |
[19:20] | But we have to remember what Coach M taught us. | 但我们要谨记Miller教练的教诲 |
[19:22] | What he expected from each of us. | 他对我们的希望 |
[19:25] | We play in that game on Saturday and we play hard. | 周六的比赛 我们全力以赴 |
[19:30] | And we honor Coach M by drilling the Cougars into the ground. | 我们打倒美洲豹来悼念教练 |
[19:34] | What did he always tell us? | 他总说什么? |
[19:36] | “God didn’t put us on this Earth to be losers.” | “我们生来不是为了失败” |
[19:38] | – So what are we going to do?! – Win! | – 所以我们要怎么办?! – 赢! |
[19:40] | That’s right! | 说得对! |
[19:43] | Calvin… | |
[19:45] | I’m Nick Stokes. This is Ray Langston,we’re with the Crime Lab. | 我是Nick Stokes 这位是Ray 我们从犯罪实验室来 |
[19:47] | We need to ask you a few questions,okay? | 有些事想问问你 |
[19:50] | Sure,sure. Yeah,ask away. | 好 随便问 |
[19:51] | Last season you received some Jupiter Athletic Gear,specifically a pair of Galaxy Ones. | 上季度你收到木星赞助的运动装备 特别是一双银河鞋 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 我们想检测一下 |
[19:57] | We need to examine them. | 嗯 我们想检测一下 |
[19:58] | Well,I don’t know what that has to do with anything. | 我不明白这有什么联系 |
[20:00] | And I’d love to help you guys out,but I tossed those months back. | 我很想帮你们 但那鞋子早被我扔了 |
[20:03] | The more expensive the kicks,the quicker they wear out I guess,huh? | 出场费越高 装备就坏得越快 是吧? |
[20:06] | Hey,what can you tell us about Andrew Jimenez? | 你能说说Andrew Jimenez吗? |
[20:09] | I’m sorry,who? | 抱歉 谁? |
[20:10] | Andrew Jimenez. | |
[20:11] | He was a waiter at Lakeside Pizza. | 湖畔披萨的男侍者 |
[20:13] | Coach Miller sent you an article on him back in April,didn’t he? | Miller教练不是在四月底 给你发了篇关于他的报道吗? |
[20:18] | That’s it. I forgot his name. | 那个啊 我忘了他名字 |
[20:19] | Uh,shot coming home from work. | 回家路上被枪杀的那个 |
[20:21] | So you two weren’t friends? | 你们不是朋友咯? |
[20:22] | No,no,no. I never met him. | 不是不是 我从没见过那人 |
[20:24] | See,Coach used to do stuff like that all the time. | 教练他总是用这种方法教育我们 |
[20:26] | You know,he’d send me stories to keep my head straight. | 说些故事让我保持头脑清醒 |
[20:29] | I was thinking about entering the draft,but… | 我当时很想进联盟 但… |
[20:31] | that guy’s death just reminded me how short life can be. | 这人的死让我意识到生命的短暂 |
[20:35] | So it was a life lesson? | 那是一场生活课? |
[20:36] | “Our decisions define who we are.” | “选择决定为人” |
[20:39] | If I were to die tomorrow,would I want to be the guy | 如果我明天就死了 我是愿意当个 |
[20:42] | who turned his back on his team for some quick cash | 为了钱而背弃自己的球队的小人 |
[20:44] | or the guy who stayed loyal and led the Mustangs to another victory? | 还是忠于球队 带领野马走向另一次辉煌的人? |
[20:47] | The decision was easy after that. | 选择不言而喻 |
[20:49] | You know what? Save it. | 我说 省省吧 |
[20:51] | Where were you yesterday between 1:00 and 6:00 a.m.? | 你昨晚1点到6点在哪儿? |
[20:54] | I was asleep. In my bed. | 睡觉 自家床上 |
[20:57] | – Hey,guys,if you don’t mind,I got to get back to practice. – Sure. | – 伙计 如果不介意 我去训练了 – 嗯 |
[21:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:08] | Firing two! | 开两枪! |
[21:44] | Hey,that,uh,.38 revolver Sara and I found got a hit on IBIS. | Sara和我发现的点38左轮 在系统里找到了匹配 |
[21:49] | It was used in a six-month-old unsolved homicide. | 来自六个月前的一桩未破谋杀案 |
[21:52] | And get this– the victim died of a single gunshot wound. | 注意 受害者一枪毙命 |
[21:56] | The gun had one expended round. | 那把枪开了一发 |
[21:57] | Yeah,and there’s more. | 此外 |
[21:59] | Bobby Dawson found fragments of tempered auto glass on the tip of the bullet that killed the vic. | Bobby Dawson还在子弹顶端发现 钢化安全玻璃的碎渣 |
[22:04] | He couldn’t explain it. | 没法解释 |
[22:05] | I think that the bullet shattered the passenger window and then went into his chest. | 我猜是子弹穿过玻璃射进他胸口 |
[22:10] | He could be our missing driver. | 他可能就是失踪的司机 |
[22:11] | Well,and Doc Robbins found glass fragments in Paige Hammer’s bronchi,along with a lot of water. | Robbins医生在Paige Hammer 气管里的水中发现了不少玻璃碎渣 |
[22:16] | I think that the gun was fired underwater. | 我认为是在水下开枪的 |
[22:20] | What’s your theory? | 你们猜想是什么? |
[22:22] | She’s trapped by her seat belt and he realizes that the only way to save her is to save himself. | 她被安全带困住 他意识到先救自己才能救她 |
[22:28] | So,he escapes out the window… | 所以他从窗户出去… |
[22:32] | the car’s already listing… | 汽车已经完全倾斜… |
[22:33] | and she thinks that he’s abandoned her. | 她认为他要抛下她 |
[22:36] | There’s a gun in the car,not sure whose. | 车里有把枪 不知是谁的 |
[22:39] | The only way out is through the passenger window, | 唯一逃出去的办法就是打破车窗 |
[22:41] | so she shoots it out not realizing he’s on the other side. | 所以她开枪 没意识到他在这边 |
[22:46] | And he becomes a dead hero. | 造成了英雄之死 |
[22:48] | Well,it says here that your vic was found without the shoes,jacket or bicycle he left work with. | 这儿说死者没穿鞋和外套 也没找到上下班骑的车 |
[22:55] | Do you even have any evidence that he was inside the car? | 有证据证明他在车内吗? |
[22:59] | No,but that doesn’t necessarily mean he wasn’t the driver. | 不 但这并不意味着他不是司机 |
[23:04] | All right,just to be safe,let’s go back to the lake and canvass the area where we found the car. | 保险起见 我们再回湖边去找 |
[23:09] | Okay,but in the meantime,assuming your theory is correct, | 好 同时假设猜想成立 |
[23:12] | is it even possible for a bullet fired underwater through glass to actually kill somebody? | 在水下开枪穿过玻璃能够杀死人吗? |
[23:27] | Andrew Jimenez. | |
[23:30] | That’s just really weird. | 还真奇了怪了 |
[23:31] | His name popped up in Coach Miller’s homicide. | 这名字在Miller教练谋杀案中也出现 |
[23:35] | Prove your theory. | 证明你们的猜想 |
[23:37] | We gotta find out what the hell’s going on here. | 看看到底发生了什么 |
[23:44] | He’s Andrew. | 他是Andrew |
[23:47] | And this is the car window. | 这是车窗玻璃 |
[23:49] | We fire the gun through the glass and see if it was possible to shoot him underwater. | 我们从这边水里开枪 看有没可能在水下杀人 |
[24:01] | Firing one! | 一枪! |
[24:26] | Wound has a depth of two inches. | 伤口深两英寸 |
[24:28] | According to the file,Andrew Jimenez had a shallow penetrating wound of approximately two inches. | 根据报告 Andrew Jimenez 的贯通伤大约也深两英寸 |
[24:34] | Paige Hammer shot Andrew Jimenez,most likely by accident. | Paige Hammer对Andrew开枪 很可能是意外 |
[24:41] | So we know that Coach Miller was murdered the day after the BMW surfaced. | 我们知道Miller教练 是在宝马车被发现的当天被杀 |
[24:46] | But was he murdered because the BMW surfaced? | 但是不是宝马被发现导致了他的死? |
[24:49] | Was there any direct connection between Coach Miller and Andrew Jimenez? | Miller教练和Andrew Jimenez 有什么直接联系吗? |
[24:52] | We haven’t been able to find one. | 目前还没发现 |
[24:54] | Andrew had no ties to WLVU. | Andrew和西拉斯维加斯大学无关 |
[24:57] | High school dropout,didn’t go to college. | 他高中就退学 没读大学 |
[25:00] | Never played sports. | 也不参与体育项目 |
[25:01] | Could they be indirectly connected through your female victim? | 那会不会因女死者间接相关? |
[25:05] | Ah,Paige Hammer. | |
[25:06] | Was new to Vegas,no known address. | 刚来维加斯 没有固定地址 |
[25:09] | She was arrested for solicitation six months ago. | 六个月前因教唆罪被捕 |
[25:13] | A hooker doesn’t really jibe with Coach Miller’s good-guy reputation. | 招妓不符Miller教练的名声 |
[25:16] | According to Andrew’s co-workers,it didn’t fit his rep either. | 据Andrew的同事说 他也不会做这种事 |
[25:18] | What about the gun that you found in the car? | 车里那把枪查得怎么样? |
[25:21] | Unregistered. Untraceable. No prints so far. | 没有登记 无法追查 还没找到指纹 |
[25:24] | Mandy’s processing the ammo. | Mandy在处理子弹 |
[25:26] | Okay,this is a bit of a stretch,but your car was a BMW,right? | 延伸思考 你开的是宝马对吧? |
[25:30] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[25:31] | Coach Miller drove a Beemer as well– M5. | Miller的车也是宝马 M5型 |
[25:35] | Oh,ours was a sedan fleet vehicle from Vegas Legacy Motors. | 我的是辆轿车 购自维加斯遗宝汽车公司 |
[25:42] | Coach Miller’s was also from Legacy. | 教练的车也是遗宝的 |
[25:43] | Car dealerships are typically big supporters of college football. | 汽车销售公司常常是 高校橄榄球队的大赞助商 |
[25:47] | Look at this guy. | 看这家伙 |
[25:48] | I pulled up this site earlier. | 我先前找到的网站 |
[25:50] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[25:51] | He was at the crime scene. | 他在现场 |
[25:53] | President of the team’s Booster Club. | 球队筹委会主席 |
[25:55] | “Pal Arnold. You can always trust your Pal.” | 老伙计Pal永远值得信任” |
[25:58] | All right,I’ll call Brass,check him out. | 我找Brass去问问他 |
[26:16] | Welcome,gentlemen. | 欢迎 先生们 |
[26:17] | You’re just in time for burgers. Grab a brew. | 来得正是时候 享受汉堡和酒吧 |
[26:20] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说的 |
[26:21] | We’re still working. | 我们要工作 |
[26:22] | Mr. Arnold,we found something that– | Arnold先生 我们发现… |
[26:24] | Everybody calls me Pal,even my ex-wife. Both of them. | 大家都叫我Pal 我两个前妻也是 |
[26:28] | Mr. Arnold,we found something that belongs to you, | Arnold先生 我们发现了你的某样东西 |
[26:31] | just down the street,past the golf course,at the bottom of Lake Henderson. | 穿过街道 过了高尔夫球道 在亨德森湖底 |
[26:35] | A silver BMW? | 一辆银色宝马? |
[26:39] | You’re kidding me. | 不会吧 |
[26:41] | You found my Beemer? | 你们找到了我的车? |
[26:43] | Good work,boys. | 干得好 |
[26:44] | When you reported it stolen,did you know there was a dead girl inside? | 你挂失这车时 知不知道车里有个死女人? |
[26:48] | Well,it came fully loaded,but a dead girl wasn’t part of the package. | 我常载人 但死人可不包括在内 |
[26:51] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗? |
[26:53] | Kind of. I don’t know her name. | 算是 但是不知道名字 |
[26:56] | Last spring,just before the draft,I | held a little soir閑 for the team. 春天联盟选拔前 我给球队办了场派对 |
[27:00] | Red-blooded boys never come empty-handed. | 这些热血小伙子们总会找乐子 |
[27:03] | This girl was a professional. | 这姑娘是职业的 |
[27:04] | None of my business. | 和我无关 |
[27:05] | I don’t tell them how to run the ball or who to sleep with. | 我不教他们打球 也不管他们跟谁上床 |
[27:08] | Who did she come with? | 她和谁一块来的? |
[27:09] | She moved around the room,if you know what I mean. | 她在房间外徘徊 知道我什么意思吧 |
[27:14] | My gut is always right. | 我的直觉向来很准 |
[27:16] | I figured she jacked my car. | 我想肯定是她偷了我的车 |
[27:17] | How’d your gut figure that? | 你的直觉怎么想出? |
[27:19] | Never saw her before,haven’t seen her since. | 以前从没见过她 后来也再没见过 |
[27:24] | I don’t like to get my boys in trouble. | 我不喜欢让孩子们惹上麻烦 |
[27:25] | Oh,somebody’s already in trouble. | 哦 有人已经惹上了 |
[27:27] | It was your car,your party. | 是你的车 你开的派对 |
[27:30] | I don’t like your attitude. | 我不喜欢你这种态度 |
[27:31] | Yeah,I get that a lot. | 常有人这么说 |
[27:34] | Calvin,come here. | Calvin 过来 |
[27:39] | Show him the picture. | 把照片给他瞧瞧 |
[27:44] | Calvin… tell them how you know the girl. | Calvin 告诉他们你怎么认识这人的 |
[27:53] | Your burgers are burning. | 你的汉堡烤糊了 |
[27:55] | I don’t think I should be talking to you without an attorney. | 如果没有律师在场 我不会开口 |
[27:57] | Okay,you we can call him from the police station. | 好 到警局后可以给你律师打电话 |
[28:05] | You see that? | 你看到没? |
[28:23] | Our guy worked at Lakeside Pizza. | 他在湖畔披萨打工 |
[28:41] | Possibly pizza sauce? | 可能是披萨酱? |
[28:55] | Negative for blood. | 不是血 |
[28:56] | If Andrew Jimenez was in the car underwater,wouldn’t most of the pizza sauce have washed off? | 如果Andrew在沉入水的车里 披萨酱不会被冲掉吗? |
[29:03] | You’d think so. | 是应该那样 |
[29:04] | His shoes never did get in the water. | 他的鞋子没进水里 |
[29:06] | Because he took them off before he got in– he wasn’t the driver. | 因为他入水前就脱掉了鞋 他不是司机 |
[29:10] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命! 来人救救我! |
[29:18] | Whoever was driving gets out,Andrew dives in to save Paige,gets shot, floats to the surface, | 司机逃出来了 Andrew去救Paige 被枪击中 漂到水面 |
[29:26] | which most likely freaks the driver out. | 很可能把司机吓坏了 |
[29:29] | He ditches Andrew’s clothes in the bushes and takes off. | 他藏起Andrew的衣服 然后跑了 |
[29:33] | Right place,wrong time for Andrew. | Andrew是在错误的时间 来到了正确的地方 |
[29:36] | “No good deed…” | “没什么好事…” |
[29:39] | He’s not giving you his DNA. | 他不会给你DNA |
[29:40] | Then we’ll compel it. | 我们会要求他给 |
[29:43] | Look,Calvin,I’m gonna be straight with you. | 瞧 Calvin 跟你说实话 |
[29:46] | You’re in a tight spot here,man. | 你身陷困境 伙计 |
[29:47] | We already found one of your hairs on the dead girl,so we know you were with her. | 我们在那个女孩身上找到你的毛发 所以我们知道你和她在一起 |
[29:51] | If that’s true,why do you need his DNA? | 如果是真的 那还要他的DNA干吗? |
[29:53] | We know you were at Pal Arnold’s house on April 15 with her. | 我们知道你4月15号 和她在Pal Arnold家 |
[29:57] | Here,let me show you a picture of her. | 瞧 她的照片 |
[30:01] | This is what she looks like now. | 这就是她现在的照片 |
[30:03] | No,go on,Calvin,take a look. | 来 Calvin 瞧瞧 |
[30:05] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[30:06] | We know you left the party in Pal’s BMW,drove to the lake,and then what? | 我们知道你开着Pal的宝马离开 开到湖边 然后发生了什么事? |
[30:10] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[30:11] | How did the car get underwater? | 车怎么沉的? |
[30:13] | You obviously saved yourself. | 你显然救了你自己 |
[30:15] | Were you too much of a coward to save her,too? | 你是不是没胆救她? |
[30:16] | I mean,that’s gotta be eating you… | 那肯定会让你不得安… |
[30:17] | No,that never happened. | 不 不是这样的 |
[30:19] | Andrew Jimenez wasn’t a coward,was he? | Andrew Jimenez不是懦夫 |
[30:21] | He was a Good Samaritan,trying to help. | 他是个善人 想要帮忙 |
[30:23] | I know you already told me about him,but you weren’t telling me the truth. | 你说过他的事 但你没跟我讲实话 |
[30:26] | Which brings us to Coach Miller. | 事实与Miller教练有关 |
[30:29] | Who found out about you and Paige and was gonna blow your chances to go pro. | 他发现你和Paige的事 要阻挠你做职业球员的机会 |
[30:34] | So you killed him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[30:37] | I got to tell the truth here. | 我要说出真相 |
[30:38] | You need to keep your mouth shut. | 你什么都不要说 |
[30:40] | Come on,Calvin. | 来吧 Calvin |
[30:41] | Get this off your chest. | 敞开心胸吧 |
[30:45] | This is not who I am and that’s not what happened. | 我不是那种人 事情也不是这样的 |
[30:49] | I loved Coach M. | 我爱Miller教练 |
[30:52] | I’d give my life for his right now. | 我可以为他献上生命 |
[30:55] | I admit I was at the party. | 我承认我在派对上 |
[30:57] | I admit I was with that girl. It was a lapse of judgment. | 我承认我和那女孩在一起 只是一时判断失误 |
[30:59] | I did get in the car with her. | 我和她一起上了车 |
[31:00] | But we never even left Pal’s driveway. | 但是我们没离开Pal的车道 |
[31:08] | Coach M showed up. | 教练过来了 |
[31:09] | He didn’t yell,he didn’t scream. | 他没大吼大叫 |
[31:13] | It’d probably been easier if he had. | 如果他大吼大叫也许还好些 |
[31:16] | I’m not angry at you. | 我没生你气 |
[31:18] | But I am disappointed. | 但我很失望 |
[31:19] | If you want to screw around with your life,that’s your decision. | 如果你想糟踏人生 那是你的决定 |
[31:23] | But you cannot do that and play football for me. | 但你别想边堕落边给我打球 |
[31:27] | That goes for the rest of you,too! | 你们也一样! |
[31:29] | Now pull up your pants,put down the beers and get your asses back to campus! | 拉好裤子 放下酒 滚回学校去! |
[31:34] | Pal… you never were what these boys are. | Pal 你一直不懂这些孩子的价值 |
[31:39] | And you never will be. | 以后也不会懂 |
[31:41] | Stop trying. | 别白费功夫了 |
[31:43] | I can tell you that… | 我可以说… |
[31:46] | it was a lot harder than being caught by my old man,you know? | 这比被我爸抓到还要难堪 |
[31:48] | I looked up to Coach. | 我很尊敬教练 |
[31:51] | Then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[31:53] | When Coach M tells you to do something,you do it. | 教练让你干嘛 你就干嘛 |
[31:56] | I went back to campus. | 我回到学校 |
[31:58] | The next few days were brutal. | 接下来的几日很难熬 |
[32:01] | You know,I had agents trying to sign me,fly me everywhere for meetings. | 有几个球探想签我 到处去开会 |
[32:05] | Coach M was giving me the silent treatment. | 教练对我沉默以对 |
[32:08] | And then I got the e-mail. | 然后我收到邮件 |
[32:10] | So,this did have something to do with Paige? | 这和Paige有什么关系? |
[32:18] | I didn’t know anything had happened to her. | 我不知道她发生了什么事 |
[32:20] | I mean,didn’t even connect the e-mail to her. | 我也没觉得邮件和她有关 |
[32:22] | I thought this was about me and being at Pal’s lake house and goofing off. | 我以为是针对 我在Pal的湖边小屋游手好闲 |
[32:28] | So I decided to play for the Mustangs one last season. | 所以我决定为野马队打最后一季 |
[32:33] | I swear to you,Mr. Stokes,if I’d have been in that sinking car, | 我向你发誓 Stokes先生 如果我在那辆沉车里 |
[32:37] | I’d have done everything I could to save that girl’s life. | 我会不顾一切去救那个女孩 |
[32:46] | Hey,Ray. | 嗨 Ray |
[32:49] | You got a second? | 有空吗? |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[32:51] | Did you ever play football? | 你有没打过橄榄球? |
[32:54] | Yes,um,re football. | 嗯 真正的足球 |
[32:58] | You know,tok-tok,tok-tok-tok,with your feet. | 用脚 踢前踢后 颠上颠下 |
[33:02] | Soccer. | 英式足球 |
[33:03] | Well,I never called it that. | 我不这么叫 |
[33:05] | I was born in Seoul,South Korea,and my dad was career military man. | 我在韩国首尔出生 父亲是军人 |
[33:10] | I grew up on bases all over the world,and we just always called it football. | 我从小就四海为家 到处都直接叫足球 |
[33:14] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[33:15] | I’m… I’m from Austin. I grew up playing football. | 我…我是德州奥斯汀人 玩着橄榄球长大 |
[33:18] | You know,I feel like I understand football players,but I don’t know about this Calvin Crook kid. | 我以为自己了解橄榄球员 但我搞不懂Calvin Crook这孩子 |
[33:24] | At first I thought he was lying to us,but he really came clean with me,man. | 一开始我觉得他在撒谎 但他完全坦诚布公 |
[33:29] | And now I’m not so sure. | 现在我也不确定了 |
[33:31] | Well,what is the evidence telling you? | 证据怎么说? |
[33:32] | There’s no physical evidence connecting him to Coach Miller’s murder or to the drowning. | 没有物证表明他 与Miller教练的死或溺水案有关 |
[33:37] | So where does that leave us? | 那么结论是什么? |
[33:40] | If Calvin’s telling the truth,which I think he is, | 如果Calvin没撒谎 我觉得他没有 |
[33:42] | then Paige Hammer was still alive after Calvin and the rest of the team left Pal’s party. | 那Calvin和其他人回家后 Paige Hammer还活着 |
[33:46] | Pal didn’t leave the party. It was Pal’s house,his car. | Pal不会走 那儿就是他家 |
[33:49] | He had to be one of the last people to see her alive. | 他肯定是最后见过她的人之一 |
[33:52] | Maybe the last. | 可能是唯一一个 |
[33:53] | And if he was the driver,Coach Miller knew about it,that would be motive enough for murder. | 如果开车的是他 Miller教练知道了 能构成谋杀动机 |
[33:58] | Can we put him in the car with Paige? | 能证明他和Paige一起在车里吗? |
[34:01] | I’ll check with Mandy,but the gun’s the only evidence outstanding. | 我再去问问Mandy 但那把枪是唯一有力的证据 |
[34:04] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[34:05] | If we want to catch Coach Miller’s killer,we gotta find the murder weapon,right,boss? | 如果要抓杀了Miller教练的凶手 就得要找出凶器吧 老板? |
[34:13] | I need… a couple of volunteers. | 我需要两名志愿者 |
[34:19] | Okay,I’m in. | 好 我来 |
[34:25] | He would love to. | 他非常乐意 |
[34:26] | Thanks. | 谢 |
[34:28] | Can I at least hear what I’m volunteering for,considering I’ve just been drafted? | 既然征用了我 能至少告诉我要去干什么吗? |
[34:32] | Campus police always circled Coach Miller’s house. | 校警常在教练家附近打转 |
[34:35] | They would have noticed a parked car. | 如果停着车 他们会看到 |
[34:36] | I’m thinking the killer approached on foot. | 我认为凶手是徒步前往的 |
[34:38] | And since the killer was most likely associated with the university, | 而且凶手很有可能是学校里的人 |
[34:41] | that means that he would have walked back to his place on campus… | 即是说他得走回校区里的住处… |
[34:44] | Ditching the murder weapon and blood evidence along the way. | 在路上处理了凶器和血迹 |
[34:47] | It’s all very Mission: Impossible. | 就像不可能的任务 |
[34:48] | What are you talking about? It’s a great theory. It’s a great theory. | 说啥呢 这想法很有道理 |
[34:51] | Thank you. Can we go? | 谢谢 可以走了吧? |
[34:53] | I’m eating. | 我还在吃 |
[34:54] | There’s plenty of food where we’re going. | 那儿也有很多吃的 |
[35:03] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗? |
[35:05] | Looks like a fingerprint. | 好像是指纹 |
[35:08] | Yeah. Yours. | 对 是你的 |
[35:11] | Found on your .38 caliber Smith & Wesson in your car with a dead hooker at the bottom of a lake. | 取自你车里的点38史密斯威逊枪 车里还有个妓女 沉在湖底 |
[35:19] | Sounds like you’re accusing me of something. | 你要归结到我身上? |
[35:21] | I’m not accusing you of anything. | 才不是 |
[35:25] | I’m charging your with vehicular manslaughter and negligent homicide. | 我要指控你犯了 车载杀人和粗心大意 |
[35:29] | Well,why don’t you charge me with the JFK assassination while you’re at it? | 那你顺便也指控我杀了肯尼迪吧 |
[35:34] | No,I’m gonna let you slide on that one. | 不 那事就算了 |
[35:36] | But I could add in a first degree murder of Coach Miller. | 但还可以加上杀害Miller教练罪 |
[35:40] | Now that’s not funny. | 这就不好笑了 |
[35:41] | I lose my sense of humor when it comes to murder. | 我在谋杀案里都没幽默感 |
[35:44] | Tell me about Paige Hammer. | 说说Paige Hammer |
[35:50] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[35:52] | She was hot. | 她很辣 |
[35:54] | The boys had already had some on my dime. | 那些小伙子也花了我的钱 |
[35:57] | My turn. | 轮到我享受了 |
[35:58] | You didn’t have to drive me home. | 不用载我回家 |
[35:59] | Thought you might be interested in a little…overtime. | 如果你想来点…额外娱乐 |
[36:03] | Strictly cash and carry. | 坚决只收现金 |
[36:10] | Next thing I know,airbag was exploding in my face. | 接下来 我就撞在气囊上 |
[36:16] | I can’t get out! | 我卡住了! |
[36:18] | I said three hallelujahs when that window rolled down. | 窗户打开时我念了三遍哈利路亚 |
[36:21] | You can’t leave me! | 不要走! |
[36:23] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[36:24] | Please! | 求求你! |
[36:26] | Help! | 救命! |
[36:29] | “You can always trust your Pal.” | “老伙计Pal永远值得信任” |
[36:31] | I’m not a brave man. | 我并不勇敢 |
[36:33] | When I was safe,I wouldn’t have gone back for my own mother. | 就算是我妈 我也不会回去救她 |
[36:35] | But that doesn’t make me a bad guy. It just makes me human. | 我不是坏人 只是个普通人 |
[36:39] | And when that kid showed up,I thought he’d save my ass. | 然后那孩子出现了 我想总算有人能收拾了 |
[36:44] | Hey,you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[36:46] | There’s somebody… | 还有… |
[36:47] | There’s a girl in there. You gotta help her. | 还有个姑娘 你得救救她 |
[37:01] | Then his body floated up… | 然后他的身体浮出水面… |
[37:03] | and I got the hell out of there. | 我就屁滚尿流地跑了 |
[37:05] | Tossed his clothes along the way. | 路上扔掉了他的衣服 |
[37:08] | So this kid dies saving your girlfriend… | 他为了救你的小女朋友而死… |
[37:14] | and you didn’t even call 911? | 可你连911都懒得打? |
[37:16] | I was… I was scared. | 我…我吓坏了 |
[37:19] | I wasn’t thinking. | 没法想事 |
[37:20] | You were thinking clear enough to hide his clothes in the bushes,cover up the evidence. | 但你想好了要藏起衣服 掩饰证据 |
[37:26] | It’s better to be a live coward than a dead hero. | 好死不如赖活 |
[37:29] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[37:30] | How did Coach Miller fit into this whole deal? | Miller教练是怎么掺和进来的? |
[37:33] | Just my luck he’d come back. | 幸好他回来了 |
[37:37] | I guess he hadn’t finished chewing me out. | 大概还想训我 |
[37:40] | I was soaking wet. I had to tell him what had happened. | 我湿透了 只好向他解释 |
[37:44] | He wanted to call the cops. | 他要报警 |
[37:47] | I convinced him of the consequences for the team: the parties,the booze,the girls. | 我说队员在喝酒寻欢作乐 要是警察来了肯定没好处 |
[37:55] | And now two bodies deep-sixed. | 更别提还死了两个人 |
[37:56] | You weren’t going down alone. | 你想拉他一起负责 |
[37:59] | You know,it’s the only time he ever compromised his values. | 那是他第一次妥协 |
[38:03] | And even then,he did it for the team. | 而且还是为了球队 |
[38:06] | So when that car bubbled up, | 车子浮出来以后 |
[38:08] | so did Coach Miller’s conscience and he finally figured out that he better do the right thing, | Miller教练回过神了 觉得还是应该报警 |
[38:12] | but you couldn’t let that happen,so you killed him. | 但你坐不住 所以杀了他 |
[38:30] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[38:32] | My name is Ray Langston. I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我是Ray Langston 来自维加斯犯罪实验室 |
[38:35] | We’re gonna need you to dump your garbage. | 请你们卸下垃圾 |
[38:55] | Really? | 来真的? |
[39:34] | Touchdown! | 得分! |
[39:37] | Nicely done. | 干得不错 |
[39:38] | You know,I’m not a CSI by choice. | 我自己可没想来做调查员 |
[39:50] | Hey,Hodges? | |
[39:51] | Yep? | 嗯? |
[39:55] | It’s probably for the best. | 加上这个最好 |
[39:59] | I’m advising my client not to say anything. | 我建议我的客户什么也不说 |
[40:02] | Then he can just listen. | 那他可以听着 |
[40:04] | We found your fingerprint in blood on the murder weapon. | 我们在凶器上找到了你的血指纹 |
[40:20] | We also found your Jupiter Galaxy Ones. | 我们还找到了你的木星鞋 |
[40:22] | You told us you had tossed them months ago. | 你说你一个月前就扔了 |
[40:24] | In fact,it was just the other night. | 但其实是在那晚扔的 |
[40:26] | They matched the bloody shoe impression we found next to Coach Miller’s bed. | 鞋子与Miller教练床边的血鞋印吻合 |
[40:30] | You killed Coach Miller,Calvin. | 你杀了Miller教练 Calvin |
[40:31] | We’re not clear on why,but it doesn’t matter. | 我们不清楚原因 但那不重要 |
[40:34] | – No,it matters to me. – Calvin… | – 对我很重要 |
[40:36] | Look,you heard the man; I’m screwed. | 你听到他说的了 我没戏了 |
[40:40] | Mr. Langston… all I’ve ever known,all I’ve ever been good at is playing football. | Langston先生 我所知的 我所擅长的 一直只有橄榄球 |
[40:50] | I love the game,and it loved me back. | 我投注了热情 橄榄球也回报我 |
[40:52] | And what about Coach Miller? | Miller教练呢? |
[40:54] | Coach M’s head was buried in the past. He was naive. | 他太老套 太天真了 |
[40:57] | Nobody’s cutting you a fat check for team loyalty. Not anymore. | 团队忠诚早就没价值了 |
[41:01] | “Calvin,you want to be the guy who turned his back “on his team for some quick cash, | “Calvin 你想为一点小钱背叛队友 |
[41:07] | “or the man who stayed loyal and helped lead the Mustangs to one last victory?” | “还是想忠于队伍 帮野马队再赢得一次胜利?” |
[41:12] | Hell,yeah,I wanted to get paid to play. | 还用说 我当然想赚钱 |
[41:13] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:14] | I busted my ass. | 我打球打得筋疲力尽 |
[41:16] | I was entitled. | 我应该得到报酬 |
[41:17] | Then what made you stay? | 那你为什么留下来? |
[41:19] | That night at Pal’s. | 那天在Pal家 |
[41:22] | The dead girl. | 那个死姑娘 |
[41:23] | I didn’t even know she was dead. She was just a hooker. | 我不知道她死了 就是个鸡 |
[41:25] | I’d forgotten her name by the time she stepped out of the car. | 我连她名字都不记得 |
[41:28] | I was drunk,stoned,whoring. | 我酗酒 嗑药 嫖妓 |
[41:31] | Coach M had everything he needed to bury me. | 教练随随便便就能搞死我 |
[41:35] | So I gave him what he wanted: one last season. | 所以我提出条件: 打最后一季 |
[41:39] | He was blackmailing you? | 他敲诈你? |
[41:42] | Yeah,in so many words. | 嗯 而且花样繁多 |
[41:44] | Then why did you kill him? | 你为什么杀他? |
[41:46] | Because he didn’t live up to his end of the bargain. | 因为他没有守约 |
[41:49] | He stopped playing me when it mattered; when I had a chance to shine. | 在我有机会展示身手时 他不让我上场 |
[41:52] | He’s goin’ for it! | 他正向前冲! |
[41:56] | Time-out! Give me a time-out,ref. | 暂停 我要暂停 |
[41:58] | Coach,let me run 2-22 Strike. | 教练 让我进行2-22冲球进攻 |
[42:00] | Sit down. | 坐下 审查员在那儿 我要表现 |
[42:01] | But the scouts are here. I need this. | 坐下 审查员在那儿 我要表现 |
[42:02] | Back off. | 闪开 |
[42:05] | Kayle! | |
[42:06] | – Run 2-22 Strike. – Yes,Coach. | – 2-22冲球进攻 – 好的 教练 |
[42:09] | All right,get it. | 去吧 |
[42:13] | He got it! | 干得好! |
[42:19] | He was punishing me for letting him down. | 我让他失望 他就惩罚我 |
[42:23] | Scouts had stopped calling. | 审查员再也没来找我 |
[42:25] | I could feel my future slipping away. | 我的未来就这么失落了 |
[42:29] | “God didn’t put us on this Earth to be losers.” | “我们生来不是为了失败” |
[42:33] | Well,he didn’t put us here to be suckers,either,so I did what I had to do. | 我也不能吃瘪 所以我动手了 |
[42:36] | Did you never stop to think that maybe it wasn’t about you,Calvin? | 你有没有想过这可能不是针对你? |
[42:41] | Paige Hammer and Andrew Jimenez died. | Paige Hammer和Andrew Jimenez死了 |
[42:44] | Pal was responsible. Coach knew about that. | Pal有责任 教练知道此事 |
[42:46] | That had nothing to do with me. | 那和我完全无关 |
[42:47] | Didn’t it? | 没有吗? |
[42:49] | Carrying a secret around like that couldn’t have been easy for a man like Coach Miller. | 对Miller教练这种人 守着这样的秘密很不容易 |
[42:52] | And I think that every time he looked at you,he was reminded of his own hypocrisy. | 每次他看到你 就想起自己的伪善 |
[43:04] | I was looking out for myself,doing what was best for me,and I’m not gonna apologize for that. | 我是为自己的将来做最好的打算 我不觉得有什么不对 |
[43:11] | But if Coach M were here,he’d say,”Calvin,you need to take responsibility for your actions.” | 但如果教练在 他会说 “Calvin 你要为自己的行为负责” |
[43:18] | So that’s what I’m doing. | 我就是在负责 |
[43:22] | I owe him that much. | 我受他影响至深 |
[43:24] | Then you did learn something. | 那么你的确学到了东西 |