时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | I was the driver on patrol. | 我当时正在巡逻 |
[00:57] | Heard gunfire,called it in,responded. | 听到了枪响 报警 得到回应 |
[01:01] | Saw the suspect with a gun firing in a southwest direction. | 持枪嫌犯从西北方向开的火 |
[01:04] | Told my partner to call for backup. | 我让我搭档呼叫支援 |
[01:07] | Fearing for someone’s life,I exited the vehicle and engaged the suspect. | 怕出人命 我下了车就向嫌犯开火了 |
[01:11] | I fired three rounds. | 我开了三枪 |
[01:14] | Suspect went down. | 嫌犯倒地 |
[01:15] | I approached,kicked the gun away,handcuffed him. | 我走近 把他的枪踢走 给他拷上了 |
[01:19] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[01:21] | 25 years on the job,Jim. | Jim 我当警察25年了 |
[01:24] | First time I ever had to fire my weapon. | 这是头一次用上家伙 |
[01:26] | What was your partner’s name? | 你搭档叫什么? |
[01:28] | Donna Grayson. | |
[01:29] | First week on patrol. | 这是她第一周开始巡逻 |
[01:31] | Officer Grayson,we’re ready to take you downtown now. | Grayson警官 我们要带你去局里 |
[01:34] | We’re gonna need your statement,too,Danny. | Danny 我们会用到你的口供 |
[01:36] | Yeah,I know the drill. | 嗯 我知道规矩 |
[01:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:40] | We’ve been getting way too much business out of this neighborhood,Jim. | 最近这片地儿真要把我们折腾死了 |
[01:43] | Well,if the gangs in L.A. would stay in L.A.,life in the ghetto would be beautiful again. | 要是洛杉矶的帮派别到处跑 这里的生活当然会美好起来 |
[01:47] | What does it look like,David? | 什么情况 David? |
[01:50] | We got three GSWs: | 有三处枪伤 |
[01:51] | one to the left kidney area;one to the left thigh;and one to the upper torso. | 左肾部位一枪 左腿一枪 上半身一枪 |
[01:58] | At least one of them was a through-and-through. | 至少有一枪穿过了身体 |
[02:05] | A nine-millimeter hollow-point. | 九毫米空尖弹 |
[02:06] | This looks like our duty issue. | 看来是自己人的 |
[02:09] | Smith & Wesson Model 60. | 史密斯威森 60型 |
[02:11] | .38 Special. | 点38 警用 |
[02:13] | Suspect fired four rounds. | 嫌犯开了4枪 |
[02:16] | Well,that’s consistent with Officer Finn’s statement. | 这和Finn警官的口供一致 |
[02:19] | Hey,brother! Let me talk to you! | 嘿 兄弟 我要跟你谈谈 |
[02:22] | That’s right. I’m talking to you. | 对 就是你 |
[02:24] | Damn cop shot him after he was down. | 这该死的警察在他倒地后开的枪 |
[02:28] | Plain murder. | 根本就是谋杀 |
[02:30] | Murder! | 谋杀! |
[02:31] | She’s speaking the truth! | 她说的没错! |
[02:32] | It was murder! | 是谋杀! |
[02:34] | Murder! | 谋杀! |
[02:35] | Would they be crying “murder” if he was a white guy? | 要是死的是白人他们还会喊”谋杀”吗? |
[02:40] | It’s not about this guy. | 他们说的不是这一个人 |
[02:42] | It’s never about one guy. | 这事总是关乎整个群体 |
[02:44] | We’ll be taking all their statements. Let’s keep going. | 他们的口供都要录 现在我们继续 |
[02:47] | David,would you go ahead and roll him,please? | David 你把他翻过来 |
[03:04] | We have another nine-mil hollow-point. | 又是一颗九毫米空尖弹 |
[03:07] | Well,there are a lot of ways a bullet could end up under his body. | 子弹压在尸体下面有很多种解释 |
[03:11] | I can only think of two: shot from a distance through-and-through, | 我只想得出两种 要么是远距离射穿 |
[03:14] | bullet got caught in his clothing,fell out when he went down; or… | 子弹落到衣服里 他倒地前掉在地上 |
[03:19] | the suspect was shot after he was down,like the young lady said. | 要么就是如他们所说 倒地后开枪 |
[03:24] | (法语) “最后一击” | |
[03:25] | Sounds like you already made up your mind. | 你好像很肯定啊 |
[03:28] | You already made up yours? | 你呢? |
[03:30] | Ray. | |
[03:37] | Jim? | |
[03:38] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[03:39] | This man is a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[03:41] | Oh,no. | 噢 天哪 |
[03:42] | Sergeant Scott Johnson. | Scott Johnson警司 |
[03:43] | Lives in Seven Hills. | 住在七山 |
[03:46] | What are you doing down here,my man? | 伙计 你来这里干嘛呢? |
[03:49] | I’ll find out. | 会查清楚的 |
[03:51] | First I have to notify Ecklie. | 我先要通知Ecklie |
[03:54] | Conrad,Jim Brass. | Conrad 我是Jim Brass |
[03:57] | Eyes are gonna be on every move we make. | 我们的一举一动都会被人看着 |
[03:59] | They already are. | 已经在看了 |
[04:02] | Tired of this! Shot him in the back! | 够了! 就是从他背后开的枪! 犯罪现场调查 最后一击 |
[04:29] | CSI Season 10 Episode 04 | |
[05:00] | Hey,you know as well as I do— | 嘿 你我都很清楚 |
[05:01] | if there’s one gun,there’s two; if there’s two guys,there’s three. | 看到一人持枪 要假设有两人 如果是两个 就得假设有三人 |
[05:04] | It’s how I was trained; it’s how I train the rookies. | 我当年就是这么训练的 我也是这么教新菜鸟的 |
[05:07] | You don’t have to defend your actions. | 你不必为你的行为作解释 |
[05:08] | I’m just here to document them for the record. | 我只是在给你录口供 |
[05:12] | CSI Willows has entered the room. | CSI的Willows调查员进来 |
[05:15] | She is here to collect and document your service weapon. | 她来拿走你的武器并做归档 |
[05:19] | Actually,I’d like to ask a few questions first. | 我要先问你几个问题 |
[05:23] | This is a sketch of the…900 block of Adams Street,where the shooting took place. | 这是案发地亚当斯街900号的平面图 |
[05:28] | Officer Finn,could you indicate the position of the suspect and where you were when you fired? | Finn警官 你能给指一下 嫌犯和你开枪时的位置吗? |
[05:33] | Suspect was… here. | 嫌犯在…这里 |
[05:36] | For the record,Officer Finn has indicated | 记录 Finn警官指出 |
[05:38] | that the suspect was in the parking lot of White House Burgers,south of the building. | 嫌犯位于白宫汉堡店的 停车场 房子的南面 |
[05:43] | I parked my vehicle here. | 我把车停在这里 |
[05:44] | I fired behind the driver’s door. | 站在驾驶座车门后开枪 |
[05:46] | Also in the parking lot,north of the suspect. | 他也在那个停车场 嫌犯的北面 |
[05:49] | And you never fired from any other position? | 你没有从别处开枪过? |
[05:51] | No,I fired three. | 没有 我就开了三枪 |
[05:53] | From behind my door. | 在我的车门后面开的 |
[05:56] | When did the suspect go down? | 嫌犯几时倒地? |
[05:58] | On the third shot. | 第三枪时 |
[06:02] | At what point did you approach the suspect? | 你是什么时候走近嫌犯的? |
[06:05] | When I felt the suspect was no longer a threat. | 在我觉得他不再构成威胁后 |
[06:08] | When he was down. | 也就是倒地以后 |
[06:12] | Somebody saying something different? | 难道有人说法不同? |
[06:14] | Well,preliminary eyewitness reports suggest… | 初步的目击报告称… |
[06:19] | that the suspect was shot in the back after he was down. | 那个嫌犯是在倒地后被枪击的 |
[06:22] | So far the physical evidence doesn’t disprove it. | 目前 物证还没有排除这个说法 |
[06:25] | Well,it didn’t happen. | 这可不是真的 |
[06:28] | Ask my partner. | 问我的搭档啊 |
[06:31] | You gonna tell me what’s going on here? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[06:34] | Did you recognize him? | 你认出他没? |
[06:35] | No. | 没有 |
[06:36] | Did you I.D. yourself to him? | 你有没有告知你的身份? |
[06:38] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不记得了 好像吧 |
[06:39] | Did you give him a chance to I.D. himself to you? | 你有没有让他告知他的身份? |
[06:41] | Hell,no. Why would I? | 当然没 干嘛要? |
[06:43] | Because he was a cop. | 因为他是警察 |
[06:45] | Sergeant Scott Johnson. | Scott Johnson警司 |
[06:54] | That’s it. | 到此为止 |
[06:56] | I’m not saying another word until my union attorney gets here. | 在我的联盟律师来之前 我一个字也不会说了 |
[07:00] | If Finn fired three shots from behind his door in that direction, | 要是Finn真的是在车门后开枪 |
[07:03] | cartridge cases would have ejected right… and rear. | 弹壳就会弹向右边和后边 |
[07:08] | They should be around here somewhere. | 应该就在附近 |
[07:12] | I think I got one. | 找到一个 |
[07:27] | Make that two. | 两个了 |
[07:33] | One to go. | 还差一个 |
[07:35] | He shot out of there like a bolt of lightning. | 他像闪电一样冲出去了 |
[07:38] | So you saw him leave the restaurant? | 那你看到他离开餐馆了? |
[07:40] | I’m saying,where’s that other guy,the one I was talking to in the parking lot? | 嘿 另一个警察呢? 我在停车场向他喊话的那个? |
[07:44] | You know who I mean. | 你知道我指谁 |
[07:46] | Well,you got me. | 我还真不知道 |
[07:52] | Did you,uh,see anybody on the street? | 你看到有什么人在街上吗? |
[07:54] | Anything unusual? | 任何可疑的人? |
[07:55] | Not till all that gunfire started,and that’s not all that unusual. | 没有 直到枪声响起 |
[07:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:01] | What happened when you heard the shots? | 你听到枪响后干了什么? |
[08:03] | I grabbed my baby,and I hit the ground. | 我抓住我的孩子 趴到地上 |
[08:05] | Your baby? | 你的孩子? |
[08:06] | My boy,Avery. | 我儿子 Avery |
[08:07] | Six years old. | 六岁 |
[08:09] | Bring him with me to work. | 我带着他上班 |
[08:11] | Sitters cost too much. | 请不起保姆 |
[08:13] | Could you see who was shooting? | 你看见谁在开枪吗? |
[08:15] | I saw the floor. | 我只看到地板 |
[08:17] | And when did you go outside? | 你是什么时候出去的? |
[08:18] | When it got quiet. | 一切安静下来以后 |
[08:20] | Can you show me where you were standing? | 能指出当时你站在哪吗? |
[08:23] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[08:24] | Right outside the door. | 就在门口 |
[08:26] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[08:27] | I saw the brother murdered. Here. | 我看到那兄弟被谋杀了 就这里 |
[08:30] | The cop was standing over him,and he shot him. | 那警察就站在旁边 对他开枪 |
[08:33] | But you just said that you waited until the shooting stopped before you went outside. | 但你刚才说你等到 一切平静了才出去的 |
[08:38] | I know what I saw and what I heard. | 我很清楚我看到了什么 听到了什么 |
[08:41] | There was a whole bunch of guns going off. | 枪响了好几声 |
[08:43] | Then it got quiet. | 然后安静了 |
[08:45] | Then one last shot,and that cop was standing over that poor man. | 最后一枪是那警察站在那儿开的 |
[08:50] | I saw a murder. | 我看到的是谋杀 |
[09:00] | Well,if that’s what happened,Officer Finn’s gun would have been pointed at the ground. | 要真是那样 Finn警官 就是这样拿枪对着地面 |
[09:06] | That cartridge case… ejected. | 弹壳…弹出 |
[09:27] | Nine-millimeter cartridge case. | 九毫米弹壳 |
[09:29] | Consistent with witness statements. | 和目击者的口供吻合 |
[09:32] | And inconsistent with the officer’s statement. | 而和警官的说法相左 |
[09:37] | Sara,glad to see you back. | Sara 很高兴你能回来 |
[09:39] | Ecklie. | |
[09:40] | How was your week off in Paris? | 上周假期在巴黎过得怎么样? |
[09:41] | Dr. Grissom sends his regards. | Grissom向你问好 |
[09:42] | Were you able to make notification? | 你通知他家属了吗? |
[09:44] | Well,Johnson’s only next-of-kin is his father. | Johnson只有他爸爸一个亲人 |
[09:46] | Looks like he’s out of town. | 他好像出城了 |
[09:48] | Any word on what Johnson was doing down there? | 查出Johnson来这里干什么吗? |
[09:50] | Well,according to Johnson’s captain,he was off duty; | Johnson的队长说他当时已经下班了 |
[09:53] | Adams Street isn’t in his district; he wasn’t working undercover; and he had no informants. | 而且亚当街不是他的管辖范围 他不是便衣 也没有人在这里和他接头 |
[09:57] | So no official reason to be there. | 那他不是为了工作去那里的 |
[09:59] | Which is why you are here. | 所以你来验尸房 |
[10:03] | Maybe Sergeant Johnson was just looking for a good burger. | 可能Johnson警司只是来吃汉堡 |
[10:08] | I doubt it. | 不对 |
[10:09] | Take a look at his body fat. | 看看他的身体脂肪 |
[10:11] | Not the usual yellow-orange color. | 不是一般的黄橙色 |
[10:13] | It’s white. | 是白色的 |
[10:15] | He was a vegetarian. | 他是素食主义者 |
[10:16] | So what was he doing in a burger joint? | 那他去汉堡店干吗? |
[10:19] | Do you have the third bullet? | 第三颗子弹在哪? |
[10:24] | Nine-mil. | 九毫米 |
[10:25] | Lodged in his left kidney,not immediately fatal. | 从肾里找到的 但不足以当场致命 |
[10:29] | Same as the one shot through his left thigh. | 射进腿里的也不致命 |
[10:33] | This one’s your COD. | 这一枪才是死因 从背后开的 |
[10:36] | Penetrated the interventricular septum near the base of the heart. | 打穿了心室中隔 |
[10:39] | That’s the area concerned with its electrical conduction. | 也就是为心脏提供动力的部位 |
[10:44] | Kind of like flipping the main breaker. | 就像直接关了电闸 |
[10:46] | Heart would have stopped immediately. | 心跳立即停止 |
[10:48] | So it must have been the final shot. | 那这肯定是最后一枪 |
[10:49] | Does the trajectory tell you if he was standing or prone? | 你能从弹道判断 他是躺着还是站着的吗? |
[10:53] | That is the question of the night,and I can’t give you an answer. | 这是今晚的重点 而我无法回答 |
[10:58] | You know,in ancient times,a coup de | gr鈉e was considered an act of mercy— 要知道 在古代 最后一击是一种仁慈 |
[11:03] | a quick blow to end the suffering of a comrade wounded in battle. | 可以快点结束受伤战友的痛苦 |
[11:07] | Whatever this was,it was no act of mercy. | 但这一次肯定不是出于仁慈 |
[11:48] | How’s the House of Meat? | 这儿怎么样? |
[11:50] | Sergeant Johnson ordered two burgers,two drinks,and a salad. | Johnson警官要了两个汉堡 两杯饮料 和一份色拉 |
[11:54] | Burgers were not for him. He was a vegetarian. | 汉堡不是给他自己买的 他吃素 |
[11:57] | According to the witnesses,he entered alone. | 证人说他是一个人进来的 |
[12:00] | So he must have been meeting someone. | 那他肯定是在等人 |
[12:02] | Okay. Who? | 好吧 是谁呢? |
[12:04] | And why haven’t they come forward? | 而且这人为什么不站出来? |
[12:07] | Officer Grayson,could you see who Sergeant Johnson was shooting at? | Grayson警官 你看到Johnson警官在朝谁开枪吗? |
[12:14] | I don’t think so. | 没有看到 |
[12:17] | It was all so fast. | 发生的太快了 |
[12:18] | I should have seen more. | 我本该注意观察的 |
[12:21] | I didn’t. | 可我没有 |
[12:23] | Can we do this a little later? | 能过会儿再问吗? |
[12:25] | A officer lost his life last night. | 一名警官昨晚丧命了 |
[12:28] | We owe it to him to get past ourselves and do what we have to do. | 我们必须为了他战胜自己做好本职 |
[12:31] | If you want to pound nails in your head,do it tomorrow. | 想自责等明天再说 |
[12:33] | Now,show me your position. | 现在 指出你当时的位置 |
[12:36] | Um,I was right there,calling for backup. | 我就在那儿 呼叫支援 |
[12:41] | And while you were on the radio,could you see Sergeant Johnson? | 使用无线电通话时 你能看到Johnson警司吗? |
[12:44] | No. | 看不到 |
[12:45] | Could you see your partner? | 能看到你的搭档吗? |
[12:47] | Yes. | 能 |
[12:49] | Grayson,get the hell down. | Grayson 趴下 |
[12:51] | Call for backup now. | 快呼叫支援 |
[12:52] | Control,this is 3 David 34. | 控制中心 这里是3D34 |
[12:54] | We have a 444 in progress,900 block of AdaMs. | 警官需要支援 亚当斯900街区 |
[12:59] | Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. | 见鬼 见鬼 见鬼 |
[13:02] | Requesting backup and paramedics. | 请求支援及救护 |
[13:06] | David 3-4,copy that. Will advise. | D34 收到 随时通知 |
[13:08] | All units,vicinity of 900 block of Adams,be advised we have a 444 in progress. | 全体警员注意 亚当斯900号附近有警官需要支援 |
[13:12] | Officer involved. | 有警官涉及 |
[13:15] | So you didn’t actually see Officer Finn fire the third shot? | 所以事实上你没看到 Finn警官开那三枪 |
[13:18] | I heard it. | 我听到了 |
[13:21] | It was close. | 很近 |
[13:23] | But by the time that I looked up… | 但在我抬头看时… |
[13:27] | Where was Officer Finn when you looked up? | 你抬头看时Finn警官在哪? |
[13:31] | Over the body. | 尸体旁 |
[13:38] | Do you have the dispatch calls from Officer Finn’s patrol car yet? | 你有Finn警官车上的紧急呼叫录音吗? |
[13:43] | Is there a problem? Deputy? | 有什么问题吗? 警员? |
[13:46] | No,ma’am. | 没有 长官 |
[13:47] | But Officer Finn’s mic was stuck in the open position. | Finn的麦克风一直都是开着的 |
[13:49] | Happens all the time. Might be helpful. Let’s hear it. | 这种事常有 说不定能帮大忙 我们听听看 |
[13:55] | Grayson,get the hell down! | Grayson 趴下! |
[13:56] | Call for backup now! | 快呼叫支援! |
[13:58] | Control,this is 3 David 34. We have a 444 in progress. | 控制中心 这里是3D34 有警官需要支援 |
[14:05] | I’m taking him down. | 我放倒他了 |
[14:06] | Black son of a bitch. | 黑杂种 |
[14:22] | Jim,we need to talk about the… | Jim 我们得谈谈那个… |
[14:24] | Jim! | |
[14:31] | I put my credibility on the line for you. | 情况棘手 但我却很相信你 |
[14:33] | CSI said excessive force. I said,”No way.” | CSI说火力使用过度 我说”不可能” |
[14:36] | That’s right. | 没错啊 |
[14:37] | Oh,really? | 哦 是吗? |
[14:39] | I’m taking him down. | 我放倒他了 |
[14:40] | Black son of a bitch. | 黑杂种 |
[14:44] | Look,I don’t remember saying that. | 我不记得我说过那话 |
[14:45] | I’m advising you not to speak. | 我建议你保持沉默 |
[14:46] | Not until we hear the complete recording and check the witness statements. | 直到我们听过全部录音以及证人证词 |
[14:50] | What,you think I’m racist? | 怎么 你认为我是种族主义者? |
[14:51] | Again,officer,I’m telling you… | 再说一遍 警官 我建议你… |
[14:52] | I don’t remember. If I said he was black,I was describing the suspect. | 我不记得说过他是黑人 我只是在描述嫌犯 |
[14:56] | I was so focused on what the gun was doing,I… | 我专注于他的枪 我… |
[14:59] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗? |
[15:00] | No,it was dark out. | 没 当时很暗 |
[15:01] | Are you telling me you didn’t recognize Scott Johnson? | 你是说你根本 就没认出Scott Johnson? |
[15:04] | He was a trainee. He rode with you. | 他是新人时还曾和你一起巡逻 |
[15:06] | He was your damn partner for four months. | 他当了你的搭档四个月 |
[15:07] | You spent eight hours a day in the car together. | 你们每天一起在车里呆八小时 |
[15:09] | You saw more of him than you did of your wife. | 你看到他的时间比看你老婆还多 |
[15:11] | This was over five years ago. | 那是五年前的事了 |
[15:12] | So,you’re telling me that you didn’t recognize the guy who put a formal complaint in your file for racial discrimination? | 你想说你没认出 这个曾指控你种族歧视的人? |
[15:18] | Let me read this to you. | 让我读给你听 |
[15:20] | “Frequent and excessive use of racial epithets,including the ‘N’ word.” | “经常且过激地使用种族歧视性绰号 包括’黑鬼’一词” |
[15:25] | First of all,no,I didn’t recognize Johnson. | 首先 我没认出Johnson |
[15:29] | And second,yeah,sure,I use street talk with the trainees. | 其次 没错 我是对新人讲粗话 |
[15:33] | Come on,you know that doesn’t fly anymore. | 得了吧 你知道那已经不被允许了 |
[15:34] | But believe me,whatever they get from me | 相信我 不论我对他们骂了什么 |
[15:37] | is nothing compared to what they’re going to get from the real gorillas in the jungle. | 都比不上那些街头宿营地里的流氓 |
[15:40] | That’s a poor choice of words. | 你太不注意用词了 |
[15:41] | I am training them for the real world. | 我教他们认清现实 |
[15:43] | And of the dozens and dozens of people that I have trained— | 而且在我所培训过的 数不清的 |
[15:47] | and that is every color of the rainbow,pal— | 肤色各异的人中 |
[15:50] | that hard-ass was the only one who ever complained. | 那个刺儿头是唯一一个发牢骚的 |
[15:53] | The only one. | 唯一一个 |
[15:55] | He’s the racist,not me. | 他才是种族主义者 不是我 |
[16:00] | Ready,set,go. | 预备 就位 跑! |
[16:07] | Four seconds. | 4秒 |
[16:08] | Could have run it in two. | 可以跑进2秒的 |
[16:09] | Except we’re timing a 53-year-old guy who’s packing about 30 pounds of gear. | 我们可是在模仿一个 背着30磅装备的53岁男人 |
[16:13] | So,the distance from Finn’s car to Johnson’s body was 40 feet? | 从Finn的警车 到Johnson的尸体有40英尺? |
[16:16] | And according to the dispatch recording, | 根据紧急呼叫录音 |
[16:21] | there was 5.4 seconds that elapsed between the second and third shots. | 第2声和第3声枪响之间隔了5.4秒 |
[16:25] | Greg just proved that that’s time enough for Finn to have delivered the final shot over the body. | Greg证明了Finn 有足够时间开最后一枪 |
[16:32] | Brass found out Finn put in for a promotion about a year ago. | Brass发现Finn几年前申请了升职 |
[16:35] | It was denied. | 被拒绝了 |
[16:37] | A couple of weeks later,Finn saw Johnson at another officer’s retirement party,took a swing at him. | 几周后Finn在一名警官的退休派对上 看见Johnson 就揍了他一顿 |
[16:43] | Finn probably thought he deserved a desk job and a bigger pension and he blamed Johnson for not getting it. | Finn可能觉得他理应坐办公室 拿更多养老金 他怪在Johnson头上 |
[16:48] | Would Finn have delivered that coup de | gr鈉e,if that guy hadn’t been Johnson? 如果那人不是Johnson Finn还会给他最后一击吗? |
[16:52] | But it was,and when Finn recognized him,his resentment probably took over. | 但那就是 而且当Finn认出他时 很可能就怒火攻心了 |
[16:57] | Racially motivated,you think? | 你觉得动机是种族主义? |
[16:58] | Well,obviously,race is a hot-button issue for the guy. | 显然 这人对种族问题很敏感 |
[17:01] | When I heard the dispatch recording,I hated what I heard. | 当我听到录音时 觉得很反感 |
[17:03] | I thought,”The guy’s a racist.” | 我当时想 “这是个种族主义者” |
[17:05] | But it may not be that simple. | 但可能没那么简单 |
[17:08] | I mean,it was a stress situation. | 我是说 当时情况很紧急 |
[17:10] | And people say things they would never,ever say in a normal setting. | 人们可能会说些平时根本不会说的话 |
[17:15] | Don’t we? | 我们不都如此吗? |
[17:19] | You know,there was a study done back in Michigan about a year or so ago. | 一年前密歇根州做了一项研究 |
[17:23] | It,uh,examined an officer’s response to situations involving deadly force and whether race is a factor. | 它调查了种族因素是否影响 警官们在出警时使用致命武力 |
[17:30] | It found that an officer has less than a third of a second to decide whether to use his gun. | 研究发现警官们只有 不到1/3秒的时间来决定是否开火 |
[17:36] | That’s not much time. | 时间不多 |
[17:37] | It’s enough for an instinctive response. | 只够本能反应 |
[17:39] | Yes,but the study showed,overwhelmingly, | 当然 研究不可否认地证明了 |
[17:41] | that the most important factor in an officer’s response is the suspect’s actions,not race. | 决定警官行动的最重要因素 是嫌犯的行为 而非种族 |
[17:48] | I’m not talking about racial profiling. | 我不是在谈种族侧写 |
[17:50] | That’s a whole other box of crayons. | 那还有其他很多因素要涉及 |
[17:53] | I’m talking about that third of a second when a threat jumps out at you. | 我是说当威胁出现的那1/3秒 |
[18:03] | Look… | 听着… |
[18:06] | when I had a gun pulled on me,I didn’t check for skin color before I pulled the trigger. | 如果我被枪指着 我开枪前不会检查对方的肤色 |
[18:13] | Finn’s motives are not what we’re after. | Finn的动机不是我们要调查的 |
[18:15] | Just the evidence that’s going to tell us about his actions. | 只有证据能告诉我们他都干了什么 |
[18:19] | We got a 420 at an abandoned school on Madison,north of Fifth. | 麦迪逊一处废弃学校里 发生谋杀案 在第五大道北部 |
[18:24] | I’ll take it. | 我去吧 |
[18:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:28] | And life goes on. | 生活还要继续 |
[18:35] | If I need to call you,I’m going to. That’s cool? | 如果我需要联系你 我就给你打电话 行吗? |
[18:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:41] | Moreno. | |
[18:42] | Sara. | |
[18:43] | Skater found the body. | 溜冰的人发现了尸体 |
[18:44] | It looks like a gang execution. | 像是帮会的处决活动 |
[18:46] | The victim’s just a kid. | 受害人还是孩子 |
[18:53] | Body’s in full rigor. | 尸体已经完全僵直了 |
[18:54] | TOD was about 16 hours ago. | 死亡时间大概在16小时前 |
[18:56] | 10:00 last night. | 昨晚10点 |
[18:58] | It was a busy hour in the neighborhood. | 附近的人都忙着呢 |
[19:00] | This was why my parents moved from L.A. to Vegas. | 这就是为何我的父母 从洛杉矶搬到拉斯维加斯 |
[19:04] | So I wouldn’t end up like that. | 以免我像他一样 |
[19:06] | GSW to the neck. | 脖子上有枪伤 |
[19:09] | It’s a through-and-through. | 伤口穿透 |
[19:16] | Got a bullet here. | 这儿有枚子弹 |
[19:21] | Nine-mil. | 九毫米 |
[19:22] | Everybody loves their nines,huh? | 人人都爱九毫米 是吧? |
[19:24] | Good guys,bad guys. | 好人坏人 |
[19:26] | My mom. | 我老妈 |
[19:27] | I don’t see any cartridge casings. | 没看见弹药包装 |
[19:28] | Homeboys are catching finally on and policing their brass. | 帮派成员会来打扫现场回收物品 |
[19:33] | He’s missing a finger. | 他少了根指头 |
[19:36] | When you get him on the table,look in his rectum. | 验尸的时候检查一下直肠 |
[19:39] | You’ll find his finger there. | 在那儿能找到 |
[19:42] | So that’s what gangs are doing to snitches these days? | 如今的帮会这样处置告密者? |
[19:45] | How do you know he’s a snitch? | 你怎么知道他是个告密者? |
[19:47] | He got shot through the throat. | 枪打在他喉咙上 |
[19:50] | Trajectory was upwards,front to back. | 弹道朝上 从前往后贯穿 |
[19:54] | David,can I see the entry? | David 我能看看子弹入口吗? |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:02] | No,please. | 别 求你了 |
[20:05] | No! No! Please! | 不要! 求你了! |
[20:07] | I’ll stop! I’ll stop! | 我不再犯了! 我不再犯了! |
[20:08] | Please,no! | 求你了 不要! |
[20:09] | No! No! | 别! 别! |
[20:20] | Supplying or buying? | 买还是卖? |
[20:26] | Got sneaker prints in blood. | 沾着血迹的鞋印 |
[20:29] | Ball to toe. | 只有足掌部分 |
[20:31] | They were running. | 他们在跑 |
[20:35] | The tread detail is still sharp. | 鞋底纹路十分清晰 |
[20:37] | Sneakers were fairly new. | 鞋几乎是新的 |
[20:39] | Probably just lifted them at the mall. | 可能刚从商场偷来 |
[20:44] | Blood drops traveling in the same direction. | 血滴指向同一方向 |
[20:47] | Your suspect was wounded. | 嫌犯受伤了 |
[21:22] | You know,I can’t help but wonder how Officer Finn just happened to roll up on the very guy he had a beef with. | 我忍不住想 Finn警官 怎么会恰好撞上了和他有过节的人 |
[21:26] | Yeah,who just happened to be in the middle of the hood,miles from home and shooting at something. | 那人还恰好离家几公里 在市郊对着什么东西开火 |
[21:30] | Presenting Finn with the perfect opportunity to exact revenge. | 弄得好像Finn借此机会实施报复 |
[21:34] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[21:36] | You think it could have been a setup? | 你觉得这会是个圈套吗? |
[21:37] | I don’t know. I mean,he called in “shots fired” before he could even see that it was Johnson. | 我不知道 他呼叫”开火了”那时 肯定还没有认出那是Johnson |
[21:42] | But if he planned it,he knew Johnson was ther And his unwitting partner would give him credibility. | 如果有阴谋 那他早知道Johnson 会出现 不知情的搭档会完全信任他 |
[21:48] | All right,so,what puts Johnson on Adams Street in the first place? | 好吧 那一开始是什么 把Johnson引到了亚当斯街呢? |
[21:54] | Well,his last call was to someone named “Anthony” at 9:59 pm. | 他最后一个电话是晚上9点59分 打给一个叫”Anthony”的人 |
[21:59] | Dispatch logged “shots fired” at 10:07 p.m. | 呼叫记录”开火了”是晚上10点07分 |
[22:03] | Looks like Johnson and this guy called each other several times over the last couple days. | 好像Johnson前几天 和这个人通了好几次电话 |
[22:08] | All right,so maybe that’s who he was meeting. | 好吧 可能这就是他要去见的人 |
[22:10] | Could run the number on an AG warrant. | 如果有检察官的授权 我们可以查查这个号码 |
[22:12] | Or we could call him. | 或者直接打电话给他 |
[22:42] | Hello? | 喂? |
[22:43] | Sara? | |
[22:46] | This is Nick. Whose phone is this? | 我是Nick 这是谁的手机? |
[22:48] | My John Doe’s– the dead kid. | 我的无名死者 那个孩子 |
[22:52] | His name’s Anthony. | 他名叫Anthony |
[22:58] | Victim’s name was Anthony Lopez. | 受害人叫Anthony Lopez |
[22:59] | He lived with his mom in an apartment on Garfield. | 他和母亲住在加菲尔德一处公寓里 |
[23:01] | She I.D.’d the body. She said he wasn’t involved with gangs. | 她来认尸了 说他从未参与帮会 |
[23:05] | Don’t they all? | 说是这么说 |
[23:06] | What did she say about the drugs he was carrying? | 那他带着的毒品呢 她怎么说? |
[23:08] | She said he never used,and his tox came back clean. | 她说他从不吸毒 而且毒检证实他确实没吸 |
[23:11] | Did the mother know Sergeant Johnson? | 他母亲认识Johnson警司吗? |
[23:12] | No. And Johnson wasn’t working gangs. | 不认识 而且Johnson也不调查帮会 |
[23:14] | And Lopez did not have a record. | Lopez也没有案底 |
[23:17] | Sorry,Mom,this has gangs written all over it. | 对不住啊 妈妈 这全部都显示与帮会有关 |
[23:20] | PD has a trial on some new gang software. | 警察局在试用调查帮会的新软件 |
[23:22] | Call Detective Moreno and give it a try. | 打电话给Moreno警官 看看怎么样 |
[23:24] | Yeah,okay. | 好 没问题 |
[23:34] | All right,keep them out. | 好的 别让他们进来 |
[23:36] | All right,folks,you heard the man. Stay behind the tape. | 伙计们 听到了吧 请站在线外 |
[23:43] | Okay,Danny,this is the standard after-shooting walk-through. | Danny 这是标准的枪击后例行公事 |
[23:47] | I’m CSI Stokes. I’m going to be asking you a few questions,okay? | 我是鉴证科的Stokes 我要问你几个问题 好吗? |
[23:51] | Why not? Everybody else is. | 为什么不好? 每人都在问 |
[23:53] | When you arrived on the scene,according to your statement, | 根据你的证词 你到达现场时 |
[23:55] | Officer Johnson had his gun drawn and was shooting. | Johnson警官正拔枪射击 |
[23:57] | Is that correct? | 是这样吗? |
[23:58] | Yeah,that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[23:59] | Could you see what he was shooting at? | 你看到他在朝什么开火吗? |
[24:04] | I could not see his target. I could not see his face. | 我看不见他的目标 也看不见他的脸 |
[24:07] | But I saw the gun,and I saw him firing. | 但我看到枪了 也看到他开枪了 |
[24:10] | And that was,uh,that was in this direction,right? | 他当时是朝这个方向开枪吗? |
[24:12] | No. Turn to your right. | 不对 往右转 |
[24:15] | More. | 再向右 |
[24:18] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[24:19] | So he was facing away from you? | 这么说他是背对着你了? |
[24:24] | Why’d you make the decision to shoot? | 那你干吗还要开枪? |
[24:26] | Screw you. | 去你妈的 |
[24:27] | What? | 你说什么? |
[24:27] | – No,I am so sick of everybody and their kid brother second-guessing me. – Hey,I’m not second-guessing you! | – 不 我受够了阿猫阿狗都怀疑我 – 嘿 我没怀疑你! |
[24:31] | – You know what? If you knew anything,you’d know that a guy with a gun in this neighborhood… – Watch it. | – 这一片要是有人拿着枪 肯定… – 别乱说 |
[24:36] | What?! It’s a black neighborhood. | 怎么了?! 这就是个黑窝 |
[24:38] | Look at their faces. Tell me I’m wrong. | 往他们脸上瞅瞅 我说错了吗 |
[24:40] | Don’t go there. | 别胡说八道了 |
[24:41] | It’s you people I was trying to save! | 我要救的就是你们这群家伙! |
[24:43] | All right,shut up! | 行了 闭嘴吧! |
[24:44] | Mitch,get him out of here. | Mitch 把他带走 |
[24:45] | I put my life on the line every day for you people! | 我每天都为了你们冒生命危险! |
[24:48] | What have you ever done for me,huh? | 你们回报过我什么 啊? |
[24:50] | You got a death wish,buddy? | 你找死吗 伙计? |
[24:51] | And you know what?! Every bad thing that happened to you people,it’s not my fault. | 你们出的破事都跟我没关系 |
[24:55] | Got it?! | 明白吗? |
[24:56] | It’s not my fault! | 跟我没关系! |
[24:57] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[24:59] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[25:01] | I can’t defend this guy. | 我没法为他辩护 |
[25:02] | All right,all right,all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[25:04] | He’s kind of prickly,isn’t he? | 他脾气可真不小哈? |
[25:05] | Well,let’s cut him some slack. | 先让他冷静冷静吧 |
[25:07] | He’s under a lot of pressure. You know. | 你也知道 他压力挺大的 |
[25:09] | Well,at least now we know where Johnson was shooting. | 好吧 起码现在咱们知道 Johnson朝哪个方向开枪了 |
[25:13] | And I’m thinking it was Anthony Lopez that Johnson was meeting here. | 我想Johnson是来这儿 见Anthony Lopez的 |
[25:18] | And Johnson was shooting at whoever killed Anthony. | Johnson是在朝杀Anthony的凶手开枪 |
[25:23] | I got what looks like a bullet hole here,Jim. | Jim 我在这儿发现个弹孔 |
[25:29] | Missing hubcaps,flat tire. | 轮毂盖不见了 车胎瘪了 |
[25:31] | You don’t park in this neighborhood unless your car’s not worth stealing. | 除非是一钱不值的车 否则肯定不会放在这片儿 |
[25:36] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧那个 |
[25:39] | .38 expanded hollow-point,with what looks like traces of blood and tissue. | 点38加强空尖弹 上面有血液和组织痕迹 |
[25:43] | We’ll find out. | 拿回去查查 |
[25:44] | Well,Johnson was shooting a .38. | Johnson射的是点38子弹 |
[25:51] | Hey,Nick. | 嘿 Nick |
[25:51] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[25:52] | I got a trail. | 发现一道血迹 |
[25:54] | Yep. | 好的 |
[26:08] | It’s blood. | 是血 |
[26:12] | Whatever Johnson was shooting at,he hit. | 不管Johnson瞄的是谁 他都射中了 |
[26:17] | All right,this program links evidence from gang-related crimes in a fraction of the time it used to take us to do it. | 这程序会快速检索帮派犯罪的证据 以前都得靠我们人工查 |
[26:22] | We input all the evidence we’ve got and compare it against the database,starting with ballistics. | 输入咱们所有的证据 再和数据库进行比对 从弹道开始 |
[26:27] | Each dot represents a crime involving firearMs. And that,that’s just the last year. | 每个点代表一起涉及枪械的犯罪 而这些… 这些只是去年的 |
[26:32] | I leave town for a while and all hell breaks loose. | 我才离开一阵子 就群魔乱舞了 |
[26:37] | Pretty cool. | 酷毙了 |
[26:39] | Showing you guys something new. | 给你们瞧瞧新技术 |
[26:41] | Let’s hope it works. | 但愿新技术有用 |
[26:43] | Oh,it works. | 哦 没问题 |
[26:45] | You see? Four gangs favor jacketed hollow-point nine-mils. | 看到了吗? 有四个帮派 喜欢用九毫米空头包壳弹 |
[26:50] | All right,let’s input the sneaker print. | 好的 把嫌犯的指纹输进去 |
[26:56] | “Cause and manner of death: exsanguination due to GSWs.” | “死情及死因: 枪伤导致的大出血” |
[27:01] | All right,we’re down to two possible gangs. | 好了 范围缩小到两个帮派 |
[27:03] | Let’s input the location where we found the victim– Madison and Fifth. | 把发现死者的地点输进去 麦迪逊大街和第五大街交汇处 |
[27:12] | D-Street Killers. | “D街杀手帮” |
[27:14] | They run Garfield Street,where Lopez lived. | 加菲尔德街是他们的地盘 Lopez就住那儿 |
[27:18] | Adams is outside of their territory. | 亚当斯街在他们的地盘之外 |
[27:20] | So,Anthony Lopez and Sergeant Johnson probably thought they were meeting somewhere safe. | Anthony Lopez和Johnson警司 以为他们的会面地很安全 |
[27:25] | Do you have a log of all the known D-Street Killers in the database? | 数据库里有”D街杀手帮” 所有已知成员的记录吗? |
[27:28] | Except the ones that are dead or incarcerated. | 排除死了的和坐牢的 |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 有 |
[27:36] | I’ll round them up. | 我把他们都叫来 |
[28:30] | I analyzed the bullet that you found here,under Sergeant Johnson’s body. | 我分析了你在Johnson警司 尸体下发现的子弹 |
[28:35] | It had manufacturer’s petroleum sealant on the base. | 底部有生产商的石油密封胶 |
[28:39] | That’s not uncommon. It keeps moisture from getting into the cartridge. | 不稀奇 那用来防止子弹受潮 |
[28:42] | Right,but I did not find any sealant on any of Finn’s other bullets. | 没错 但Finn的其他子弹上 都没找到密封胶 |
[28:46] | Which also is not uncommon. | 这也不稀奇 |
[28:47] | Manufacturers often mix different batches of ammo. | 生产商常把不同批弹药混在一起 |
[28:50] | Did you find sealant on any of the cartridge cases? | 在弹壳上发现密封胶了吗? |
[28:53] | Bear with me,wise one. | 耐心听我说 聪明人 |
[28:55] | There was no sealant on the cartridge case Nick found under the fence. | Nick在围栏下 发现的弹壳上没有密封胶 |
[28:59] | However,I did find sealant on one cartridge case: | 但某一枚弹壳上有 |
[29:04] | the cartridge case that you found in the windshield of the patrol car. | 就是你在巡逻车 挡风玻璃上发现的那枚 |
[29:08] | fired from the cartridge case on the patrol car? | So the bullet we thought was the coup de gr鈉e was 所以咱们以为是最后一击的子弹 其实是从巡逻车上射出来的 |
[29:13] | 40 feet from Johnson. | 离Johnson有40英尺远 |
[29:14] | 那可不是最后一击了 | |
[29:17] | And in addition to the sealant,there were denim fibers in the nose of the bullet found under Johnson. | 除密封胶之外 在Johnson尸体下 发现的弹头上有丹尼布纤维 |
[29:22] | He was wearing jeans. | 他穿着牛仔裤 |
[29:27] | He landed on top of the bullet that went through his leg. | 他倒在穿过他腿部的子弹上 |
[29:30] | The first bullet I found was the one that went through his back. | 我找到的第一颗子弹是穿过他背部的 |
[29:33] | We can’t be sure. | 还不能确定 |
[29:34] | Without corresponding trace,we can’t match bullets to cartridge cases. | 没有一致痕迹 咱们没法把子弹和弹壳对应起来 |
[29:38] | There was trace on the cartridge case near the fence. | 围栏附近那枚弹壳上有痕迹 |
[29:41] | And this is where it gets really sticky. | 而这个就很蹊跷了 |
[29:45] | “Grape juice,corn syrup,fruit pectin,citric acid,sodium citrate.” | “葡萄汁 玉米糖浆 果胶 柠檬酸 柠檬酸钠” |
[29:52] | It had grape jelly on it? | 上面有葡萄酱? |
[29:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:55] | And there was a fingerprint. | 还有一枚指纹 |
[29:58] | Mandy ran it– no hits. | Mandy查过了 没有匹配的 |
[30:01] | If there was jelly on the cartridge before it was fired,it would have burned off in the chamber. | 要是射击前弹壳上有果酱 应该在枪膛里就烧掉了 |
[30:06] | So somebody had to have touched it after it was fired. | 所以果酱肯定是在 子弹射出后粘上去的 |
[30:09] | Which means somebody moved the evidence. | 也就是说有人动过证据 |
[30:11] | The scene was secure within minutes. | 现场很快就被封起来了 |
[30:14] | The only people that were there were Officers Finn and Grayson and the witnesses at the burger joint. | 在那儿的人只有Finn警官 Grayson警官和汉堡店的目击证人 |
[30:19] | Which doesn’t serve breakfast– only burgers,fries,and ice cream. | 汉堡店不卖早餐 只卖汉堡 炸薯条和冰激淋 |
[30:23] | No jelly in the kitchen or on the menu. | 厨房里和菜单上都没有果酱 |
[30:26] | But check this out. | 但看看这个 |
[30:28] | There’s a jelly packet. | 有个果酱包 |
[30:30] | Right by the toy truck. | 就在玩具卡车旁边 |
[30:33] | I know who touched the cartridge case. | 我知道谁动过弹壳了 |
[30:36] | I like French fries with jelly. | 我喜欢把法式薯条蘸果酱吃 |
[30:39] | Puts grape jelly on everything– macaroni,eggs,carrots. | 他吃什么都加葡萄酱 通心粉 鸡蛋 胡萝卜 |
[30:45] | I take those jelly packs from breakfast spots,so I always have some handy. | 那些果酱包是我从早餐点拿来给他的 |
[30:49] | Else-wise,baby won’t eat at all. | 否则他根本不吃东西 |
[30:53] | Avery,last night,when everybody ran outside,did you touch anything? | Avery 昨晚大家跑出去之后 你碰过什么东西吗? |
[30:59] | He didn’t touch anything. | 他什么都没碰 |
[31:00] | It was all I could do to keep him from having to see that… | 我能做的就是不让他看到那个… |
[31:03] | that man that was sick in the parking lot. | 那个生病倒在停车场里的人 |
[31:10] | I’d like your consent to run his fingerprints. | 希望你能允许我采集他的指纹 |
[31:15] | Could help us clear up a critical part of our investigation. | 这会为我们的调查扫清一大障碍 |
[31:25] | Avery,can you do this with your finger? | Avery 你能把手指这样吗? |
[31:29] | Put it right there. | 放在这儿 |
[31:31] | All right,that’s good. | 好了 很好 |
[31:39] | He did find something. | 他确实发现了些东西 |
[31:51] | What you doing? Put that down. | 你在干吗? 快放下 |
[31:58] | He didn’t know what he was doing. | 他不知道自己在干吗 |
[32:01] | He’s not in any trouble,ma’am. | 夫人 他没事 |
[32:04] | But he did help us prove that Officer Finn didn’t hurt Sergeant Johnson after he was already down. | 他帮我们证明了Johnson警司倒下后 Finn警官没有继续开枪 |
[32:16] | Witnesses often merge what they actually saw with prior assumptions. | 目击证人常把实际看到的 和预先设想的混为一谈 |
[32:36] | Well,good news is,CSIs proved | you didn’t commit a coup de gr鈉e. 好消息是 CSI证实了 最后一击不是你所为 |
[32:41] | The bad news? | 坏消息呢? |
[32:45] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[32:50] | You’re still on administrative leave. | 你还是得停职查看 |
[32:52] | Because of your recent outburst, | 因为你最近情绪失控 |
[32:54] | they aren’t gonna issue you a replacement weapon until you get cleared by a department shrink. | 只有部门心理医生认可 你才能再次获得佩枪 |
[33:00] | When you shot a cop,is that what you did,Jim? | 你打死警察后是那么做的吗 Jim? |
[33:02] | Did you cry on some couch to a shrink? | 躺在椅子上对着心理医生痛哭流涕? |
[33:05] | Come on,Danny. Come on. | 得了 Danny 别这样 |
[33:09] | I know the deal. I know the depression. | 我知道你的感受 理解你的失落 |
[33:11] | But you know,you should look at the bright side. | 但你也知道 该往好的方面看呀 |
[33:13] | You’re on paid leave,so why don’t you go somewhere? | 既然带薪休假了 何不出去散散心呢? |
[33:16] | Take a vacation. Go to a beach. Go play golf. | 度个假 去海边玩玩 打打高尔夫球 |
[33:19] | Go make love to your wife in the afternoon. | 在大白天和你老婆亲热亲热 |
[33:25] | That’s what I’ll do. | 我会的 |
[33:27] | That’s what I’ll do. | 我会那么做的 |
[33:29] | And then Johnson won’t be dead anymore. | 那样Johnson就能活过来了 |
[33:32] | Hey,hey,come on,come on. | 嘿 嘿 别这样 别 |
[33:34] | Hey,listen. Listen to me. | 嘿 听着 听我说 |
[33:35] | I’ll give it to you straight. | 我就直说了 |
[33:38] | The lawsuits and the investigation are gonna take,like,forever,all right? | 官司和调查会没完没了 |
[33:42] | So why don’t you do yourself a favor? | 所以干吗不放自己一马呢? |
[33:44] | You got many years in this job. | 这差事你干很多年了 |
[33:47] | Why don’t you think about retirement? | 干吗不考虑退休呢? |
[33:49] | This could be the time to get out. | 是退休的时候了 |
[33:52] | And get out clean. | 而且是全身而退 |
[34:05] | Would you be telling me to quit if Johnson had been white? | 如果Johnson是个白人 你还会劝我退休吗? |
[34:21] | So,it wasn’t that long ago that my wife died and Scott moved back home with me. | 我妻子去世后 Scott搬回家住 还没多长时间 |
[34:29] | Said he didn’t want me… | 他说不想让我… |
[34:32] | he didn’t want me to be alone. | 不想让我孤身一人 |
[34:36] | That white cop… | 那个白人警察… |
[34:38] | This was revenge. | 就是为了报复 |
[34:42] | The elevators are this way,Mr. Johnson. | 电梯在这边 Johnson先生 |
[34:49] | He was in that neighborhood last night trying to save a kid’s life. | 昨晚他在那片想救一个孩子的命 |
[34:53] | Spanish kid. | 一个西班牙裔孩子 |
[34:55] | Got caught shoplifting in a jewelry store. | 被逮到在家珠宝店里偷东西 |
[34:57] | Part of some kind of gang initiation. | 是某种帮派入会仪式的一部分 |
[35:00] | He only did it because he didn’t think he had a choice. | 他那样做是因为觉得自己别无选择 |
[35:10] | My Scotty got the owner not to press charges. | 我儿子Scotty说服店主别报警 |
[35:12] | Told him he would be a mentor to the boy. | 说他会好好教导那孩子 |
[35:14] | Gave him his phone number and he checked with him every day. | 他给了那孩子电话 每天都和他联系 |
[35:18] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[35:20] | We have all of Scott’s personal effects downstairs. | Scott的所有私人物品都在楼下 |
[36:00] | Wait,Mr. Johnson. | 稍等 Johnson先生 |
[36:01] | I’ll meet you in the lobby. | 在大厅等我 |
[37:12] | Open your mouth,please. | 请张开嘴 |
[37:16] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[37:18] | Delinquente… | 小混混… |
[37:21] | delinquente… | 臭混混… |
[37:23] | Si tu no hagas lo que quiere,tu no sales de aqui,okay? | (西语) 不听话就别想走 明白吗? |
[37:27] | Can I see the bottom of your shoes,please? | 能看看你的鞋底吗? |
[37:30] | (西语) 快点! | |
[37:43] | Let go of my leg! | 放开我的腿! |
[37:46] | What’s wrong with your leg? | 你的腿怎么了? |
[37:48] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[37:50] | Let the rest of them go. | 让其他人走 |
[37:51] | Actually,run ’em for warrants. | 不 把他们都扣下 |
[38:00] | Drop your pants. | 把裤子脱了 |
[38:07] | If there’s a bullet in his ass,his ass is evidence. | 要是他屁股里有颗子弹 他的屁股就是证据了 |
[38:11] | It’s killing me,man. Get it out. | 疼死了 伙计 快把它拿出来 |
[38:13] | First you tell us what Anthony Lopez did to piss you off. | 先告诉我们 Anthony Lopez做了什么惹毛了你 |
[38:16] | Anthony who? | 什么Anthony? |
[38:20] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[38:24] | Punk thought by muling some crank he’d make me think he wasn’t snitching. | Punk以为贩点毒 能让我相信不是他告的密 |
[38:28] | I knew better. | 但我更清楚 |
[38:30] | The snitch was gonna talk to that cop. | 告密者要去和那个警察会面 |
[38:32] | No way I was letting that happen. | 我可不会坐视不管 |
[38:35] | Next thing I know,cop’s shooting at me. | 接下来我只知道 警察在朝我开枪 |
[38:38] | Cop got his. | 警察得手了 |
[38:40] | I got out of there. That’s it,I swear. | 我从那儿跑了 就这些 我发誓 |
[38:43] | Just don’t hit me no more. | 求你别打我了 |
[38:59] | They say a suicide attempt is a cry for help, | 都说自杀其实是求援 |
[39:02] | but from the size of this hole,I’d say we have an admission of guilt. | 但从这个洞的大小来看 我想这是认罪的表现 |
[39:11] | Have you ever been with someone at the moment they died,David? | 你亲历过某人的弥留之时吗 David? |
[39:15] | Actually… no. | 我想… 没有 |
[39:18] | Well,my eyes were the last ones that he looked into. | 他最后一次看到的人是我 |
[39:26] | I just wonder… | 我只是想知道… |
[39:38] | David,have you seen these bruises? | David 你见过这些瘀伤吗? |
[39:41] | Yeah,they look just like my grandmother’s knees. | 嗯 看起来就像我奶奶的膝盖 |
[39:45] | She is always bumping into things. | 她总撞在东西上 |
[40:59] | Nick,would you go stand where Sergeant Johnson was shooting,please? | 请你站在Johnson警司开枪的位置 |
[41:03] | Yes,sir. | 好的 先生 |
[41:06] | We’ve already proved | there was no coup de gr鈉e. 我们已经证明并没有”最后一击” |
[41:08] | What is this gonna show us? | 这演示能说明什么? |
[41:09] | We still haven’t determined whether or not Officer Finn recognized Sergeant Johnson when he shot him. | 还是不确定Finn警官开枪时 有没有认出Johnson警司 |
[41:14] | Nick,go ahead and assume a shooting stance, please, | Nick 请摆出射击姿势 |
[41:18] | Take this,put it up to your eyes and look at Nick. | 拿着这个 放在眼前 再看着Nick |
[41:25] | I noticed multiple bruises in various stages of healing on Officer Finn’s legs right about coffee table height. | Finn警官腿上约咖啡桌高度 有多处产生时间不一的瘀伤 |
[41:33] | I also noticed there were a lot of dings on his car when I went to the garage. | 我去车库的时候还发现 他的车身上有很多凹痕 |
[41:38] | Now that you mention it,the left front fender of his patrol car had a dent. | 说起来 他巡逻车的 左前挡泥板上也有处凹痕 |
[41:44] | So,post-mortem on his eyes revealed hyperplastic formations in the mid-peripheral retina. | 对他的眼部尸检发现 他的中外视网膜有增生组织 |
[41:51] | His vision was severely impaired by retinitis pigmentosa. | 他的视力被色素性视网膜炎严重损坏 |
[41:55] | It’s like seeing the world through a straw. | 就像透过一根吸管看世界 |
[41:57] | And it’s progressive. | 而且还在不断恶化 |
[41:59] | Vision in both eyes slowly irises down over time. | 双眼视觉逐渐变弱 |
[42:03] | No way he should have been working patrol then. That’s for sure. | 他早就不该再干巡警了 |
[42:06] | Probably too proud to go out on a disability,even though it’s a better pension. | 就算退休金给得更高 他的自尊心 也受不了因为身体残疾退休 |
[42:11] | I have to say he was a pretty good shot for a blind guy. | 我得说 以一个盲人来讲 他枪法很精准了 |
[42:15] | Ironically,because his vision was so constrained,he was able to focus on the immediate threat. | 讽刺的是 因为视力受限 他更能专注于眼下的威胁 |
[42:21] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[42:23] | Officer Finn’s patrol car was parked at an angle where his headlights wouldn’t have picked up Johnson, | Finn警官的巡逻车停放的角度 使得车前灯照不到Johnson |
[42:30] | which means that that light put him in silhouette. | 所以那盏灯仅照出了他的侧面轮廓 |
[42:42] | It’s like the perfect storm: his condition,at night with this lighting. | 不好的事都赶到一块儿了 他的眼病 大晚上的 光线昏暗 |
[42:49] | Finn couldn’t have known it was Johnson. | Finn根本不可能知道那是Johnson |
[42:51] | Finn took action in the line of duty,and Johnson was trying to help a kid at risk. | Finn恪尽职守采取了行动 而Johnson是想救一个孩子于危难 |
[43:00] | So where’s the bad guy in this? | 那谁是坏人呢? |
[43:04] | You tell me. | 你说呢 犯罪现场调查 -=结束=- |
[43:11] | CSI Season 10 Episode 04 |