Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:36] Hiker spotted the body from that rise just after dawn. 日出时游客发现了尸体
[00:51] Whoever did this put a lot more effort into the killing than the concealing. 凶手花了很大力气杀人 却根本没花功夫藏尸体
[00:55] Looks like it might have been spur-of-the-moment. 看来是一时情绪激动的结果
[00:57] Or he didn’t care if the victim was found,either way. 或者他根本不在乎尸体被发现
[00:59] Go ahead and roll him,Dave. Dave 把他翻过来
[01:08] If the killer’s smart,he’s already out of town,laying on a beach somewhere,drinking a margarita. 要是凶手有点脑子 肯定早跑了 可能正在享受美酒和阳光呢
[01:14] Well,let’s hope he’s not all that smart,then. 那就希望他没这个脑子
[01:17] Any I.D. on him? 有身份证件吗?
[01:18] There’s no wallet,there’s no cell,and there’s no keys, 没皮夹 没手机 连钥匙都没
[01:22] unless you want to count this bicycle lock thingy. 除非这把自行车锁也算
[01:26] Body is just going into rigor. 尸体刚刚开始僵直
[01:28] So,probably killed late last night. 那可能是昨晚午夜被杀害的
[01:32] Those look like defensive wounds on the wrist. 手腕上好象是自卫造成的伤口
[01:34] Multiple head wounds,any of which could have been fatal. 头部多处伤口 任何一处都可能致命
[01:38] He pissed somebody off,didn’t he? 他肯定是把谁惹毛了吧?
[01:44] What’s the angriest you’ve ever been? 你最生气时到了什么程度?
[01:46] I’ve been mad enough to kill somebody. 气得想杀人
[01:48] Didn’t do it. 但没动手
[01:49] What about you? 你呢?
[01:50] High threshold. Short fuse. 有杀人念头 但只是一闪而过
[01:53] Me,too. 我也是
[01:54] In high school,I vented my frustrations by devising elaborate tortures for my classmates. 高中时 我靠精心计划 折磨同学的方案来出气
[02:02] In comic book form,of course. 当然 只是搞笑性质的
[02:05] Well,whether the killer woke up this morning intending to beat this guy to death or not, 不管凶手起初是不是真想杀这人
[02:09] right now,he’s a new man with a new plan. 现在他肯定都打算好了
[02:12] And a big,fat secret. 还多了个大秘密
[02:16] Secrets are hard to keep. 秘密都是保不住的 犯罪现场调查 工作狂
[02:48] CSI Season 10 Episode 03
[03:12] Tire tracks head out to the road. 轮胎印指向路上
[03:14] They’re fresh and deep. 胎印刚留下 而且很深
[03:17] Driver must have floored it. 司机肯定踩足了油门
[03:19] But,then again,he had a good reason to be in a hurry. 当然他急着跑路也不奇怪
[03:23] I have two different sets of shoe impressions here,in mud. 这儿有两组不同的鞋印 在湿泥上
[03:28] It hasn’t rained out here for weeks. 这里几周没下过雨了
[03:30] Could be melted ice from a cooler. 可能是小冰箱里的冰块融化了
[03:33] Locals sometimes use these woods to get drunk,have target practice. 附近居民有时会来 这林子里喝酒 或者练打靶
[03:41] No,this isn’t alcohol. 不 这不是酒精
[03:43] And he wasn’t shot; he was bludgeoned. 而且他不是被枪杀 是被敲死的
[03:59] Victim’s male Caucasian,five-foot-ten,155 pounds,probably in his mid-20s, 死者是白人男性 五英尺十英寸高 155磅 25岁左右
[04:07] with multiple BFTs to the head and back,as well as severe lacerations to the left wrist. 头部背部有多处钝伤 左腕有伤 但没出血 表明是死后造成的
[04:19] Lack of hemorrhagic tissue indicates the wound is postmortem.
[04:23] Wound tract: approximately two centimeters deep,atypical for a defensive wound. 伤口大约两厘米深 与自卫伤不同
[04:29] Which suggests the killer… 也就是说凶手…
[04:33] was trying to dig… something…out. 是想…把什么东西…挖出来
[04:44] This looks like an implantable RFID. 这好像是个植入型电子标签
[04:48] Radio Frequency Identification chip. 也就是射频识别器
[04:50] I know. They’re used for tracking inventory at Wal-Mart. 嗯 沃尔玛用这个追踪货物
[04:53] But unless the 13th Amendment got repealed while I wasn’t looking,that’s not inventory. 莫非废除奴隶制修正案 又被撤回了? 他可不是货物
[04:58] Implantable RFIDs are pretty new. 植入型电子标签还是很新的技术
[04:59] There’s some high-end nightclubs that give them to their VIPs to make it easier for them to run up a tab. 有些高级夜总会 给VIP植入这个 方便结账
[05:04] Oh,yeah. 是吗
[05:06] Having a chip surgically implanted in your body is so much more convenient than putting a credit card in your pocket. 开刀植入芯片真的比 放张信用卡在口袋里方便吗?
[05:12] Well,not everything I wear out has pockets. 我有的衣服没口袋啊
[05:15] I’ll buy you a purse. 那我给你买个包
[05:16] All right. 不提了
[05:17] The chip itself looks intact. 这芯片本身没坏
[05:20] If I can get my hands on a scanner,I might be able to tell who this belongs to. 要有扫描仪 也许就能 知道这东西是谁的了
[05:25] No batteries required. 无须电池
[05:26] Just a little movement in a magnetic field to energize the circuit, 只需在磁场中挥挥手提供能量
[05:29] which transmits a code,which gets sent to the access database,and… 就能传送密码 再经过数据库
[05:35] Just like magic. 就像变魔术
[05:37] That’s impressive. 三周前 真不错
[05:39] So,do you have any other tricks up your,um,arm? 你手臂上还有别的玩意吗?
[05:42] Belinda? I have those TPS reports… Belinda 我做完了 测试程序说明报告…
[05:44] Jason,this is Paulie Krill,facilities management. Jason 这位是Paulie Krill 设备管理
[05:46] Paulie,this is Jason Devereaux,our new I.T. guru. Paulie 这位是Jason Devereaux 我们的新IT大师
[05:50] I.T. geek– it’s okay to say it. 叫我IT怪人就行
[05:52] I had an RFID surgically implanted in my wrist. 我手臂里有个植入型射频识别器
[05:55] It’s,uh,practically the definition. 它是 呃 就是电子标签啦
[05:57] Did it hurt? 手术的时候疼吗?
[05:58] No,it was,uh…it was a little like getting a vaccination. 不疼 呃 就像打疫苗吧
[06:01] Without the autism. 但我可没得自闭症哦 (接种疫苗有可能导致自闭症)
[06:03] Actually,that’s anecdotal. I read in… 导致自闭的说法并不科学 我看过…
[06:04] I tell most people that it was a suicide attempt. 我一般都和人说这是自杀痕迹
[06:06] It makes me appear dark and tormented. 让人觉得我阴暗悲惨
[06:08] I bet the ladies love that. 女人肯定都喜欢
[06:11] You tell me. 是吗
[06:13] Lombard. Lombard来了
[06:15] Sounds to me like your computer has a virus. 你的电脑可能染毒了
[06:18] Oh,that’s what I was afraid of. 哦 我就怕这个
[06:19] Ah,well,come with me. 没事 有我在呢
[06:21] That’s why we call it the Help Desk. 我可是”服务台”
[07:03] Where the hell is Devereaux? Devereaux去哪了?
[07:05] I haven’t seen him today. 我没见到他
[07:07] Something wrong? 有什么问题?
[07:09] Yeah. 是的
[07:10] It’s,uh… 呃 这个…
[07:13] Something is,uh…very wrong. 呃 问题…很大
[07:15] Come here. 过来
[07:17] No,come here,you…you’ve got something in your,something in your hair. 过来…你头发上 有什么东西…
[07:21] There,there,there,there… 这里这里…
[07:26] There. Got it. 好了 拿下来了
[07:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:31] What are you looking at? 你在看什么看?
[07:33] A sexual harassment suit. 我在看性侵犯行为
[07:41] You’re a very funny guy. 哈 你真风趣
[07:43] Tell,uh,little Jason that I want that fixed ASAP. 叫Jason把那玩意儿修好 赶紧的
[07:47] From now on,this is no longer the Help Desk. 以后这就不是”服务台”的桌子了
[07:50] It’s just… the desk. 这只是张…普通桌子
[07:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:56] You’re welcome. 不客气
[07:57] You ever think that some people would be better off dead? 你有没有想过某些人死了更好?
[08:01] What’s gotten into you today? 你今天不太对劲嘛
[08:05] I don’t know. 是吗
[08:07] Whatever it is,I like it. 不管怎么不对劲 我挺喜欢
[08:27] So,they say people have a good side and a bad side. 有人说人总有好坏两面的
[08:31] What’s the verdict? 你怎么看?
[08:32] I don’t seem to have a bad side. 我可没看到自己坏的一面哦
[08:38] What do you have there? 有什么进展?
[08:39] Metal fragment from my crime scene. 现场找到的金属碎片
[08:43] Mandy was able to pull a few small partials and some smudges,but,uh… Mandy取了些残缺指纹和污迹 只是…
[08:48] nothing with enough detail to run through AFIS. 不足以进行自动指纹比对识别
[08:51] It’s magnetic,which means it’s ferrous,probably a steel alloy. 有磁性 说明含铁 可能是钢吧
[08:56] Layered steel. 压片钢
[08:57] Very high strength. 强度很高
[08:58] That fine line pattern looks like ferning. 那些痕迹看上去像析晶
[09:01] Material deformation resulting from explosive force. 这是爆炸导致的材料变形
[09:04] Yeah,possibly. 是的 有可能
[09:06] You see that kind of thing in a pipe bomb. 钢管炸弹里比较常见
[09:08] Is that what this is from? 你发现的是炸弹吗?
[09:10] I don’t know. 不清楚
[09:20] Come on,damn it. 快啊 快啊
[09:24] Yes. 太好了
[09:29] You sound happy. What’s going on? 你好像很兴奋 怎么了?
[09:31] I just got the vic’s name. 我搞到了受害人的名字
[09:33] Jason Devereaux. 叫Jason Devereaux
[09:35] Nice. I’ll track down his phone records. 好极了 我查一下他的电话记录
[09:38] He lives at 1120 Marapasa Parkway,apartment number one. 他住在玛拉帕萨街1120号 门牌是1号
[09:43] And he drives a Ford Ranger. 他开福特的Ranger皮卡
[09:44] That’s consistent with the tire treads at the scene. 和现场的轮胎印吻合
[09:47] Kill a man,take his car. 杀了人 拿走他的车
[09:50] Bonus. 车算奖励吧
[09:52] Man,that’s three messages I’ve left for the property manager now. 我都给这财产管理留了三次言了
[09:55] Maybe he’s got better things to do than cooperate with the law. 也许他有比配合法律更要紧的事做
[09:58] Wait,wait. Hold up a sec. 等等等等 等一下
[10:00] That’s the victim’s truck right there. 这是受害者的车
[10:04] And trust me… he was in no condition to drive it home. 他绝对不可能自己把车开回家
[10:22] Key’s in the ignition. 车钥匙还没拔出来呢
[10:25] Door’s unlocked. 门没锁
[10:26] I’ll check for prints. 我取一下指纹
[10:31] Looks like everything’s been wiped clean. 看来车子被大扫除了一次
[10:36] Maybe not everything. 好像不是很彻底
[10:37] Dispatch,this is Charlie-Zero-Six Sanders. 调度中心 我是CZ6 Sanders
[10:40] We need backup and tow at 1120 Marapasa Parkway. 玛拉帕萨街1120号需要拖车支援
[10:45] Copy that,Charlie-Zero-Six. 收到 CZ6
[10:48] Officers are already at that location,responding 406. 已经有警员在那里了 有人报警入室盗窃
[10:52] We came in on the other side of the complex. 我们从另一边进来的
[10:54] That’s why we missed each other. 所以没看到你们
[10:57] Regular maid service entered the apartment a few hours ago. 家政服务员几小时前进了公寓
[11:00] Found the place trashed,called it in. 发现屋内一片狼藉 就报警了
[11:03] The unit’s right back here. 房间在尽头
[11:04] Most of the electronics are gone. 大多数家电都不见了
[11:06] TV was probably too big to carry out. 电视机可能过于笨重而无法搬动
[11:24] Security cable’s been cut. 防盗线被切断了
[11:27] Killer didn’t have a key. 凶手没有钥匙
[11:28] It was on the victim’s belt. 钥匙在死者腰带上
[11:29] So,the killer comes back to the vic’s apartment. 那么凶手又回到死者的公寓
[11:33] Why? 为什么呢?
[11:34] Maybe to get something that ties him to the murder. 也许为了拿走证据
[11:36] A computer,from the looks of it. 看样子被拿走的是台电脑
[11:38] That suggests that the killer had a prior relationship with the vic– family,friend,coworker. 说明凶手与死者关系亲密 如家人 朋友 同事
[11:45] Which means this…is a pretty good place to start. 所以我们能从这里开始
[11:59] Everybody shut up! 大家安静!
[12:01] And stop trying to look busy for a minute,and give your attention down here. 别假装忙活了 都给我听好
[12:05] Good afternoon. 下午好
[12:06] I’m,uh,Captain Jim Brass. 我是Jim Brass队长
[12:09] I’m a detective with the Las Vegas Police Department. 拉斯维加斯警局的警探
[12:12] I’m sorry to break up your day like this,but I’m here about Jason Devereaux. 很抱歉这样打扰你们 我为Jason Devereaux而来
[12:16] He’s not in yet. 他还没来呢
[12:17] What is this about? 怎么一回事?
[12:18] Mr. Devereaux is the subject of an active investigation. Devereaus是一宗罪案的调查对象
[12:21] I’ll be talking to all of you individually. 我会跟你们单独进行谈话
[12:23] These officers will pick up your contact information. 而这几位警官会收集你们的联系方式
[12:26] I promise it won’t take too long. 我保证不会占用太长时间
[12:28] Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 先谢过各位的配合
[12:33] He’s a hacker. 他是一个黑客
[12:34] Bet it’s a hacker thing. 我敢打赌肯定跟黑客有关
[12:36] Probably some high-tech black market credit card scam. 也许是高科技犯罪 黑市信用卡诈骗之类的
[12:39] I read about it in Wired. 我在《连线》杂志上看到过
[12:42] Some people,you just can’t tell. 知人知面不知心啊
[12:49] Well,all I know is the kid was here yesterday,he wasn’t here today. 我所知道的就是那孩子昨天来了 今天没来
[12:54] And since he didn’t bother calling,he’s also fired,so you know. 既然他连电话也懒得打 那他也被炒了
[12:59] That’s the least of his problems. 对他而言这不算什么问题
[13:01] Well,I got just the place for you. 给你准备了个好房间
[13:03] You pull the blinds,it’s totally private and quiet. 把帘子拉下 就非常隐蔽和安静
[13:07] You can pull out the rubber hose,nobody will even know. 你脱内衣也没人会知道
[13:09] You know,I’m curious,uh,do have you any problems with disgruntled employees lately? 你最近与心怀不满的 员工之间有什么过节吗?
[13:14] No more than usual. 一般般
[13:15] I mean,come on,you know what we do here. 行了吧 你应该清楚我们干什么
[13:18] Yeah,I can read the sign. 没错 我看到招牌了
[13:19] you can’t support an operation without operations support 没有后勤支援就无法开展任何行动 你们是坦吉尔的后勤部
[13:19] You’re a support operations for the Tangiers. 没有后勤支援就无法开展任何行动 你们是坦吉尔的后勤部
[13:21] Which mean we laminate badges,distribute uniforms,and issue parking permits. 我们压制徽章 发放制服 下批停车许可
[13:26] We are the testicles of the casino business,my friend. 我们是赌场业的睾丸
[13:30] If you’re working here,it’s not ’cause you want to be. 你在这工作 并不是因为你喜欢
[13:44] Action figures and anime for the computer guy. 玩电脑的总爱手办和日本动画
[13:47] It’s almost a clich? 已经是约定俗成了吧
[13:49] Let me guess,you were a GI Joe man? 让我猜猜 你喜欢特攻队吧
[13:51] No,but…my dad was. 不是 但…我老爹喜欢
[13:54] Hey,Nick,we’re finished up here. Nick 我们这弄好了
[13:56] Want me to help Barnes? 我去帮Barnes一把?
[13:58] All right,go ahead. 好 去吧
[14:00] Nick,what do you make of this? Nick 你觉得这是什么
[14:04] Looks like a long portrait. 像是一幅拉长的肖像
[14:06] They’re big on photo-sharing sites. 在图片分享站上常见
[14:09] Video art. 视频艺术
[14:10] With a little narcissism. 带着些许自恋情节
[14:12] Well,one’s not much without the other. 这两者不分离
[14:14] So,all electronic data goes back to the lab. 所有资料都带回实验室去
[14:16] I’ll do the honors. 我来弄吧
[14:17] Yeah,hold on there,Doctor,I’ll save you the hassle. 等等 博士 省的你麻烦
[14:20] I’ve got a drive duplicator in my truck. I’ll go grab it. 我车里有一个移动硬盘 我去拿来
[14:23] All right. 好的
[14:39] According to Mr. Devereaux’s phone records,the two of you called each other several times last night. 从Devereaux的电话记录看来 昨晚你们打了好几通电话
[14:44] I’m his direct supervisor; we talk all the time. 我是他的直属上司 我们一直频繁联系
[14:46] Most of the calls were after 11:00 p.m. 多数电话在晚上11点之后
[14:48] Jason said he was dealing with some sort of mail server glitch. Jason说他在解决电邮服务器的故障
[14:52] I.T.’s always dealing with something. IT人总是在解决这样那样的问题
[14:56] I thought it takes,like,48 hours to report someone missing, 我以为48小时后才能报告失踪
[15:00] so this can’t be about him not showing up for work. 所以这跟他旷工没有关系对吧
[15:04] You seem more concerned about him than the rest of your colleagues. 你对他的关注远比对其他员工要高
[15:07] We’re friends. 我们是朋友
[15:09] I just want to know… 我只是想知道…
[15:10] He’s dead. 他死了
[15:13] I’m going to be informing the rest of your coworkers,individually,about that fact. 我会逐个通知你的同事
[15:18] Please don’t discuss it with anybody,okay? 请不要向他人提及此事 好吗
[15:31] There are virtually no personal files on his computer. 他的电脑上几乎没有个人文档
[15:34] Yeah,what do you make of that? 是吗 你怎么看
[15:35] Some people take their privacy seriously. 有些人非常看重自己的隐私
[15:44] His files have to be somewhere. 他的文档肯定放在某处
[15:47] This thing’s set up to remotely access another machine. 这东西是建来远程进入另一部电脑的
[15:50] How much you want to bet it’s the laptop stolen from his apartment? 你下多少来赌他公寓里 被盗的是台笔记本
[15:56] Killed? 遇害了?
[15:59] My God,that’s… terrible. 上帝 这…太恐怖了
[16:04] Where were you last night,Mr. Krill? Krill先生 你昨晚去哪了?
[16:06] Nowhere. 哪都没去
[16:07] I… I got off work and went home as usual. 跟往常一样 我下了班就回家了
[16:10] Do you have a wife or anybody who can verify that? 你妻子或其他什么人能证明这点吗?
[16:13] No. I live alone. 不能 我一个人住
[16:17] How would you describe your relationship to Mr. Devereaux? 你和Devereaux先生之间是什么关系?
[16:21] I don’t like your tone,Detective. 我不喜欢你说话的语气 警探
[16:24] You don’t like my tone? 你不喜欢我的语气?
[16:25] One r coworkers s just killed. 你的一个同事被杀害了
[16:27] You don’t seem to be too upset by it– why is that? 可你不怎么难过 这是为什么?
[16:34] I didn’t like him. 我不喜欢他
[16:37] Jason was always trying to get people to do his work for him. Jason总是想要别人帮他干活
[16:41] And because he was good-looking and charming,I guess they did. 由于他长得帅又有魅力 人们也愿意帮他
[16:49] You do your job… and you work hard. 你干份内的活儿…并且踏实认真
[16:54] That’s how you get what you deserve in life. 只有这样才能拥有应得的东西
[16:57] At least that’s the way I was raised. 至少我是被这样教育长大的
[17:24] Ooh,monoamine oxidase A. 单氨氧化酶A
[17:27] Ask me anything. What do you want to know? 问什么都行 你想知道些什么
[17:28] What do you know about it? 你对这了解多少
[17:30] Kind of a lot. 不少
[17:31] My research group in grad school developed a protocol to synthesize the gene. 读研时我们调查组提出了 合成这种基因的草案
[17:35] What’s the case? 是什么事?
[17:36] It’s just something I’m working on. 手头的一点东西
[17:39] You know,that specific mutation right there has actually been linked to violent behavior. 那个变异与暴力行为有关
[17:43] For example,there was this Dutch family, 比如说 有个德国家庭
[17:45] and all the males in the family who had that were rapists and arsonists. 其中有这种变异的男性 会成为强奸犯和纵火犯
[17:48] And then mice without the MAOA gene all exhibited highly aggressive behavior. 缺少MAOA基因的老鼠 都表现出高度攻击性行为
[17:52] MAOA deficiency doesn’t make you violent. MAOA缺失不会让人变得暴力
[17:55] I didn’t say it did. 我没说会
[17:56] Just ’cause something might happen doesn’t mean it will. 就算有可能 也不一定真的会发生
[17:58] It’s genetics,it’s not destiny. 基因不是命运
[18:07] The vic’s laptop is online there. 死者的笔记本正在联网
[18:10] That’s the victim’s apartment building. 那是死者住的公寓
[18:13] Can you isolate the unit? 能分离这个单元吗?
[18:15] Let’s see. 来看看
[18:20] His computer was configured for remote screen access. 他的电脑可以远程共享桌面
[18:24] So,that means I might be able to access the computer directly. 或许可以直接看到
[18:30] Got him. 搞定了
[18:32] That’s what’s on his machine right now. 这是他的屏幕
[18:36] This guy’s a gamer,huh? 很爱玩游戏啊
[18:39] But so am I. 我也爱玩
[18:40] Check this. 注意
[18:41] Laptop cam on. 摄像头 启动
[18:52] Okay… 好…
[18:54] Say cheese,dirtbag. 说”茄子” 鸟人
[19:00] Look,I-I didn’t kill nobody,I don’t know nothing about nobody getting killed. 我没杀人 我根本不知道有人死了
[19:03] And here you are with a dead guy’s laptop in your possession. 但你持有死者的笔记本
[19:06] Okay,yeah,sure,okay,I can admit to that. 好吧 好吧 这个我承认
[19:10] I-I was heading outta my crib and I walked by this apartment. 我经过这间公寓
[19:13] See,the door was just wide open. 门是敞开的
[19:14] All this high-end gear in there,it’s just sitting there,unattended. 这个高端玩意儿就孤零零地在那
[19:19] Yeah,all locked up with security cables,right? 孤零零地被防盗线锁着
[19:21] Well,well,yeah,that’s why I go back,get the bolt cutters. 啊 是啊 所以我回去拿了钳子
[19:25] You know,what with Christmas coming up and all. 圣诞节要到了嘛
[19:29] Yeah. 嗯
[19:33] Write it down. 写下来
[19:36] He’s nothing. He’s just a random petty thief. 不是他 他只是个小贼
[19:39] The killer probably left the apartment door open to make it look like a robbery. 凶手可能是让门开着 弄得像是抢劫
[19:43] Well,Jason Devereaux had a juvee record. Jason Devereaux有青少年犯罪记录
[19:45] I had it unsealed. 我开封了档案
[19:47] A lot of antisocial tendencies in there. 反社会倾向很重
[19:49] He also did time on a work farm for peddling Ritalin in high school. 他还因贩卖兴奋剂 在劳教场待过
[19:53] You think it’s a drug thing? 你觉得是毒品问题?
[19:55] His tox came back positive for methamphetamine. 他体内有冰毒
[19:57] Point-oh-two mikes per mil. 每毫升0.02微克
[20:01] That’s a party dose. 派对剂量
[20:02] Maybe. 也许
[20:03] But it wouldn’t be the first time that a regular guy with a steady job threw it all away for the great taste of meth. 但绝不是本分人初尝禁果用的量
[20:27] Desi?
[20:29] Lucy? Lucy? (电影《露西与德西》)
[20:32] You’re doing Desorption Electrospray Ionization– DESI— 你在使用解吸电喷雾电离技术 缩写为DESI
[20:36] a spray of electrically charged water dissolves compounds in the fingerprints, 充满电喷雾的水 将指纹上的混合物溶解
[20:41] which creates a thin film that gets scattered back to the mass-spec identifying what the suspect touched. 进入质谱分析仪内散开形成薄膜 以鉴定嫌犯曾接触过些什么
[20:47] I know how it works. 我知道工作原理
[20:49] I’m doing it. 我正在做
[20:50] Yes. 没错
[20:51] But it was a lucid and entertaining explanation of the process. 但我这是对过程明晰而热情的解释
[20:57] You know,um,I did process that metal and there was no unusual residue on the surface. 我曾经处理过表面无异常残渣的金属
[21:03] Are you expecting to find something in the prints? 你想在指纹上发现什么?
[21:05] I was at a DEA seminar last month,uh,they were discussing making “one-pot” meth. 我上个月参加禁药取缔机构研讨会 讨论了如何制造甲安非他命
[21:11] You mix the chemicals in a container which you leave in the woods to vent and cure. 为了宣泄情绪治愈心灵 你将留在树林里的化学药品混合起来
[21:15] But if someone comes along and disturbs it at the wmom. 一旦有人错误地出现…
[21:19] Kaboom. 砰!
[21:20] So it’s a drug thing. 这么说跟毒品有关了
[21:21] That’s what everyone seems to think. 大家好像都这么想
[21:24] Homeland Security was missing out on a real asset with Jason Devereaux. 国家安全局把东西落在 Jason Devereaux这儿了
[21:28] His laptop was loaded with keyloggers and corporate spyware 他的笔记本上安装了 键盘记录器和间谍软件
[21:32] set up to copy e-mails and files from a dozen people in his office. 拷贝他同事们的电子邮件和文件
[21:36] There’s gigabytes of stuff here. 有好几个G的东西呢
[21:38] He was spying on everybody he worked with. 他监视着每一个同事
[21:40] Maybe he read something he shouldn’t have. 也许看到了什么不该看的
[21:42] Something worth killing him for. 招来杀身之祸
[21:45] This isn’t a drug thing. 绝不是毒品那么简单
[21:49] Traces of RDX in the fingerprints– high explosive. 指纹里有环三亚甲基三硝胺 高性能炸药
[21:53] That’s disturbing. 真奇怪
[21:55] Terrorism comes to mind. 我想到了恐怖主义
[21:57] It certainly does. 那确实 三周前
[22:44] I know what you’re up to,Paulie. 我知道你在干嘛 Paulie
[22:46] And I want to help. 我想帮你
[22:49] What are you talking about? 说什么呢?
[22:58] What are you doing? 你要干嘛?
[23:00] I haven’t been here long,but I can see the way things are. 虽然我才来不久 但我看得出这里的门道
[23:03] People putting you down,day after day,in little ways,making you feel like you’re nothing. 大家都日复一日的羞辱你 在细微之处让你感觉低人一等
[23:09] “Hey,Paulie,you’re going to have to stay late and do inventory.” “嗨 Paulie 你得留下加班盘货”
[23:12] “Hey,Paulie,we’re out of coffee again,would you mind?” “嗨 Paulie 我们出去喝咖啡 你不介意吧?”
[23:16] “Hey,Paulie,love the shirt.” “嗨 Paulie 衬衫不错”
[23:20] I know what it feels like to be on the outside. 我知道被排挤在外是什么感觉
[23:23] And I know you want to make them pay. 而且我知道你想让他们付出代价
[23:26] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[23:35] How did you…How did you do that? 你怎么… 你怎么做到的?
[23:37] Your life’s an open book to me,Paulie. 你的生活我一览无遗 Paulie
[23:40] I know what you really want to do to this place,deep down in your heart, 我知道 当Lombard和这工作 好像要碾碎你的时候 你内心深处想做些什么
[23:43] when it feels like Lombard and this job are grinding you down.
[23:51] I’ve got an uncle that works in the mining business. 我有个叔叔从事采矿业
[23:56] I could get a brick of RDX with one phone call. 我一个电话就能弄到一块旋风炸药
[24:01] No questions asked. 别无二话
[24:06] I can make all your dreams come true,Paulie. 我能让你梦想成真 Paulie
[24:10] All you gotta do is let me. 你要做的只是点个头
[24:36] Okay,these are the colleagues whose trust Jason Devereaux was violating. 这些是认为 Jason Devereaux具有侵犯性的人
[24:40] Knowing the deep,dark secrets of your coworkers is a slippery slope. 知道同事的阴暗秘密 可是非常危险的
[24:43] There was a time in my life that would’ve come in handy. 如果曾经有人这么对我说过就好了
[24:49] I used to work alongside an angel of death,remember? 我可是和死神共事过的 记得吗?
[24:53] It’s mostly oine shopping and DVD rentals. 基本都是网上购物和DVD租赁
[24:55] I take it the office firewalls porn? 估计是装了绿坝?
[24:58] Don’t they all. 全都装了
[24:58] But if the victim was poking into everyone’s private life, 但如果受害者介入了别人的私生活
[25:01] this could’ve been an extortion scheme gone bad,a crime of passion. 也可能是被勒索的人失控 产生犯罪动机
[25:04] Wouldn’t explain the explosives we found on the metal fragment. 这无法解释金属碎片上的炸药
[25:07] Archie and I did global searches for words like “explosives,” Archie和我上网搜索了 诸如”爆炸”这样的敏感词
[25:10] and unless Mr. Lombard’s recent bout of diarrhea counts,we struck out. 除非把Lombard先生最近闹肚子也算上 我们是一无所获
[25:15] Brass ran scent dogs through this whole office. Brass派警犬搜了整个办公室
[25:17] The only thing found were traces of RDX in Jason’s cubicle. 只在Jason的工作桌 发现了旋风炸药的痕迹
[25:21] Well,his uncle runs a mining company 他的叔叔是搞采矿的
[25:23] and according to Jason’s juvee record, he enjoyed blowing things up as a child. 从Jason的青少年犯罪记录上看 他从小就喜欢炸东炸西
[25:27] Maybe he was just pursuing his hobby into adulthood. 也许他只是继续幼年的嗜好罢了
[25:31] Well,if there’s an explanation in there, 如果这里面能找到答案的话
[25:32] it looks like we’re going to have to find it the old-fashioned way and read the lot of them. 我们得用老方法仔细看看了
[25:35] Split it up by individual,starting with the day of the murder and work your way back. 把资料每人分一部分 从谋杀案当天往前查看
[25:39] Okay. 好的 十天前
[26:02] Oh,hey,George. 嗨 George
[26:03] Mr. Lombard wanted me to bring him the new swatches for the bellman uniforms. Lombard先生让我去拿 服务员制服的新样本
[26:08] Looking for Ms. Mayfield,but… 我找过Mayfield小姐 不过…
[26:10] Yeah,sure,fine,whatever. 没事 无所谓
[26:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:19] So,how’d you know this thing was even in here? 你怎么知道这东西在这里?
[26:21] I found it logging inventory a few months back,so I contacted the City Planning… 我几个月前发现它被记入存货单 所以我联系了城市规划…
[26:26] City Planning Department,that’s right,I remember. 城市规划局 我想起来了
[26:28] They,uh,they e-mailed you the building plans. 他们给你寄了建筑设计图
[26:31] Yeah. 是的
[26:33] Okay,coast is clear. 没有危险
[26:37] This was an electrical conduit. 这曾经是个电线管道
[26:41] It goes about 150 feet outside the building,comes up on the other side of the security fence. 走大约150英尺可以到楼外 从栅栏另一头出来
[26:46] Okay. 好
[26:48] Get in. 进去
[26:49] What? 什么?
[26:50] Get in. Go all the way out and then come back. 进去 走一遍再回来
[26:54] You said this was your exit strategy. I just want to be sure that it works. 你说这是逃生方案 我想确认一下它是否可行
[26:56] Go ahead,I’m gonna,I’m gonna stand guard. 去吧 我去站岗
[26:58] Jason,it’s totally dark in there. I don’t even have a flashlight. Jason 里面完全是黑的 我没手电
[27:02] Hey,there’s an app for that. iPhone有个插件可以当手电
[27:52] Hello? 喂?
[28:16] You know,I don’t know. He was just here. 我不知道 他刚还在这儿
[28:18] I’m calling Lombard! 我要报告Lombard!
[28:20] George,George,calm down a second! George George 冷静点!
[28:22] I don’t know– Paulie’s gonna be back in a second. 我不知道… Paulie马上就回来了
[28:24] Hey,George,I can explain. 嗨 George 听我解释
[28:31] That phone has outstanding reception. 那手机信号超好
[28:34] Wait,that was a joke? 这是个玩笑?
[28:37] You were joking? 你在开玩笑?
[28:38] Always expect the unexpected. 我喜欢出人意料
[28:41] Are you kidding me?! 有没有搞错?!
[28:41] Relax,I’m just toughening you up. You’re gonna thank me later. 放松 我帮你变坚强 你会感谢我的
[28:46] Did you get all the way out? 逃生法都想好了?
[28:47] That conduit isn’t going to do us any good if you’re just counting on old George to be there… 如果你指望George… 那管道根本排不上用场
[28:53] We don’t need him. 我们不需要他
[28:55] You’re not authorized to be in this… 你无权进这个…
[28:57] How did you,how did you… 你怎么…
[28:59] Never underestimate the power of a sexy geek… 不要低估性感怪人的力量…
[29:03] with a Flash drive. 加上一个U盘
[29:07] I got all the access codes we need. 我有所有通行码
[29:12] Right over here,Ms. Devereaux. 这边走 Devereaux夫人
[29:15] Um… they said I could collect my son’s things. 嗯… 他们说 我可以拿走我儿子的东西
[29:19] Personal effects only,ma’am. 只限私人物品 夫人
[29:20] And write down whatever you take. 把你拿走的东西都写下来
[29:30] Excuse me,are you Jason’s mom? 打扰了 你是Jason的母亲?
[29:34] I’m Paulie Krill; my condolences. 我是Paulie Krill 请节哀
[29:38] You look like you could use some help. 看起来你需要帮忙
[29:42] That’d be nice. 谢谢你
[29:50] Were you friends with Jase? 你是Jase的朋友?
[29:53] Um,work friends mostly. 工作伙伴
[29:56] You didn’t really know him then? 那你并不很了解他?
[29:58] No,not really. 不太了解
[30:08] I always figured things would turn out bad for him. 我一直都觉得他会出事
[30:18] Jase was a difficult boy. Jase从小就不听话
[30:24] High-spirited. 精力旺盛
[30:28] That’s rough when there’s no dad around. 没有父亲就是不容易
[30:33] Sometimes I think I took extra shifts at work so I wouldn’t have to go home. 有时我故意加班 只为了不回家
[30:55] Here you go. 给你
[30:58] I hope he wasn’t awful to you. 我希望他没捉弄过你
[31:02] Don’t blame yourself. 不是你的错
[31:14] Ray.
[31:16] Highway Patrol just brought this in. 高速路巡警带来的
[31:18] They found it on the side of the road near Mount Charleston, 他们在查尔斯顿山附近公路旁发现的
[31:21] about a mile away from your crime scene. 距犯罪现场大约一英里
[31:23] Metal’s consistent with the exploded fragment you found. 金属与你发现的爆炸物碎片一致
[31:26] And there’s blood on the edge. 边缘有血迹
[31:28] Which I sampled with a high-quality Lynn-Peavey integra swab to compare with the vic’s. 我用林恩皮威牌高质量 完整药签取样与受害人的对比
[31:36] It could be what made the impact wound on his back. 可能是它造成了 受害者背后的冲击形伤口
[31:41] It could be our murder weapon. 这可能是凶器
[31:42] Whatever it is. 不管它是什么
[32:09] Stokes.
[32:10] Hey,Nick,it’s Wendy. 嗨 Nick 是Wendy
[32:11] I got the DNA results for the semen stain in the victim’s car. 死者车上的精斑DNA检测结果出来了
[32:22] You okay? 你没事吧?
[32:24] Yeah. 没事
[32:26] Clearly. 肯定没有
[32:35] Thanks. 谢了
[32:36] You’re welcome. 不客气
[32:43] Belinda,I know you liked Jason. Belinda 我知道你喜欢Jason
[32:46] But he was obviously into some pretty bad stuff. 但他肯定涉及了不好的事情
[32:50] Maybe he wasn’t as nice a guy as you think he was. 可能他并不如你想象中的那么美好
[32:54] They never are. 男人总是这样
[32:55] Yeah. 没错
[32:59] Look,it’s about time to get out of here. 该走人了
[33:02] You up for a drink? 想不想喝一杯?
[33:05] Or ten? 或者 十杯?
[33:08] Just us? 就我们俩?
[33:11] Yeah. 对
[33:13] It’s been a weird day. What the hell. 诡异的一天 管他奶奶的
[33:16] Let’s make it a weird night. 干脆再来个诡异的夜晚
[33:19] Sure. 好的
[33:22] Ms. Mayfield,I need you to come to the police station. Mayfield女士 请跟我们回趟警局
[33:25] Why? 为什么?
[33:25] Do you mind? 你介意吗?
[33:26] No,he doesn’t have…I already talked with you. 不 他跟我不是… 我已经跟你说过了
[33:28] You didn’t talk to me about what your DNA was doing in the victim’s car, 你并没有说为什么 你的DNA在受害者的汽车上
[33:31] unless you want to deny sleeping with him. 而是否认了与受害者有性关系
[33:34] Go with this officer. 跟这位警员走
[33:53] You know what the weird part of this is,I mean,at least from your point of view. 你知道从你的视角来看 最奇怪的地方是什么吗
[33:59] The only reason we have your DNA in our system is because you gave it to us three years ago, 我们系统中你的DNA 是三年前你自己给我们的
[34:03] when you filed charges against your scumbag ex-husband for domestic abuse. 当你控告混蛋老公家庭虐待的时候
[34:06] Believe me,I remember that. 相信我 我记得这事情
[34:08] Oh,I’m sure you do. 哦 我当然知道你记得
[34:09] And I’m not telling you something you don’t know, 我也不会跟你讲你不知道的事情
[34:12] but you’ve got a history of picking the wrong guy. 不过你一直遇人不淑
[34:15] I mean,I have statements from your coworkers. 我是说 根据你的同事介绍
[34:16] Jason Devereaux was banging half the women in your office. 跟你那一半的女性有关系
[34:21] So,what do they say about a woman scorned? 你觉得他们会怎么说 一个被玩弄的女人呢?
[34:23] We found Jason’s Flash drive in her purse,filled with passwords,account information, 在她的包里找到了Jason的U盘 里面全是密码和账户资料
[34:28] and RFID access codes to nearly every secure area in that building. 以及几乎整栋楼 所有的电子门禁密码
[34:33] That screams white collar crime to me. 这摆明了就是白领犯罪嘛
[34:35] What’s the scam? 是怎么样的犯罪?
[34:36] I mean,what is there to steal? 我是说 有什么可以偷?
[34:37] That place isn’t exactly a bank. 那地方又不是银行
[34:39] I don’t know,but Jason had an E-ticket on Pacific Vista departing for Cabo tomorrow morning. 我不知道 但是Jason买了明天早上 从维斯塔出发到古巴的电子票
[34:44] What?! 什么?! 没错 所以 除非他刚好明天要去度假…
[34:45] Yeah,so,unless he just happened to be planning a vacation… 什么?! 没错 所以 除非他刚好明天要去度假…
[34:47] More like trying to skip town. 更像是办完了案子要开溜
[34:50] Let’s see if anybody else from his work went with him. 我们看看有没有同事想跟他一起走
[34:54] I hear Cabo’s very romantic this time of year. 我听说这个时候的古巴非常浪漫
[34:56] We were just going away for the weekend. 我们只是要去共度周末
[34:58] No,you were going away for good. 不 你们打算要一去不回
[35:01] We have your access codes on Jason’s Flash drive. 我们在Jason的U盘上 发现了你负责的门禁密码
[35:04] I gave him that so he could reprogram my boss’ access card,so it wouldn’t work. 那是为了让他重写 我老板的门禁程序 让它失效
[35:10] Something wrong? 怎么啦?
[35:12] It was a joke. 这只是个玩笑
[35:12] It was a plan. 这是个计划
[35:13] You and Jason were cooking up some scheme in the office,things went bad, 你和Jason在谋划着什么 不过事情不尽如人意
[35:16] and one working stiff makes another worker stiff. 于是一个队员就杀了另外一个队员
[35:18] I had a fling with him. 我跟他只是玩玩
[35:20] That was it! 仅此而已!
[35:22] I didn’t kill him. 我没杀他!
[35:24] The piece that Highway Patrol brought in is part of the inside cover of a Traeger GR-7 jewelry safe. 那片巡警带回来的碎片是 塔格尔牌GR-7保险箱的内胆碎片
[35:32] So Jason and whoever killed him were out in the woods blowing up a safe? 所以Jason和凶手 当时在树丛里面炸保险箱?
[35:35] Apparently. 没错
[35:36] All of which suggests they were planning an old-fashioned robbery. 所有的线索都表明 他们在准备一场老式抢劫
[35:42] You know that my dad was a casino boss,right? 你知道我爸爸是赌场老板吧?
[35:44] Well,every few weeks,he had to collect the revenue from all of his low-end,low-volume operations. 每过几周 他都要把那些低端小容量 的游戏机里的钱拿出来
[35:50] Nickel slots from bars and mini-marts,grocery store Keno,that sort of thing? 从酒吧 小超市 杂货店 赌球店 之类之类的店里面收集钢�G儿
[35:55] We’re not talking small potatoes,either. 这可不是一笔小数目
[35:57] Quarter mil,easy,even on a bad month. 就算在淡季 二十五万也不过是小菜一碟
[36:01] An armored truck would go around town making the pickups, 一辆装甲车会到镇上来收集
[36:05] but when they were done,the bank would be closed. 但钱集中以后 银行已经关门了
[36:08] So,they would drive to Sam’s business office where he kept a big,old vault in a room all by itself. 所以他们会开到Sam的办公室 那里有一间很大很旧的金库
[36:16] Sam loved showing it off to me as the sacks of coins and bricks of cash went into it. Sam很喜欢在运一袋袋硬币 和一块块现钞进去的时候跟我炫耀
[36:22] Anyway,the money would go into the vault and stay there until the next morning, 那些钱放入金库保存 直到第二天早晨
[36:27] when the armored car guys would return and take it to the bank. 装甲车回来把钱送进银行
[36:32] I think we need to find out if there’s a safe on the premises. 我们该找找看那公司里有没有保险箱
[36:48] Oh,hi,there. 噢 你好
[36:52] I’m David Hodges. 我是David Hodges
[36:53] Welcome to Lynn-Peavey Corporation’s Wonderful World of Forensics. 欢迎来到林恩皮威公司 的鉴证学完美世界
[36:57] Today on our show– the scintillating science of swabbing. 今天的内容是 棉签取样中的神奇科学
[37:03] I don’t think the girl had anything to do with it. 我觉得那个女孩没有杀人
[37:05] I think she’s more of a victim than a killer. 我想她更可能是受害者
[37:07] Okay. What about his safe? 好的 那保险箱呢?
[37:08] No,not yet. Tangiers Corporate doesn’t want to talk about 没进展 坦吉尔公司的人在得到 他们远在纽约和中东的老板的首肯前 不肯说保管现金的地点和方式
[37:10] how and where they keep their money until they get the okay from their bosses in New York,
[37:13] and back East,they’re still in bed,so I’m working up a warrant. 他们的老板还在睡觉 所以我正在申请搜查令
[37:16] Thanks,Jim. You know how to find me. 谢谢 Jim 有消息了通知我
[37:30] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[37:31] Proof of principle. 用实验验证理论
[37:33] Mythbusters style. 流言终结者的风格
[37:34] When you landed on the idea that there might be a safe involved, 当你猜想可能有个保险箱的时候
[37:37] we had Archie and Greg search Jason’s files for the term. 我们让Archie和Greg 去搜索了Jason的文档
[37:40] It turns out that both the victim and another employee,Paulie Krill, 死者和另外一个员工Paulie Krill
[37:43] had been doing a lot of Web searches on safecracking. 搜了大量保险箱行窃的信息
[37:46] That is a Traeger GR-7 jewelry safe,same model as the one that we found evidence of in the woods. 那是塔格尔牌GR-7保险箱 跟树丛里那个型号一致
[37:52] We bought it from the one local store that carries them. 我们找本地经销商买了这个
[37:54] And the last one they sold was to Paulie Krill. 而前一名顾客 是Paulie Krill.
[37:57] I take it the fact that you’re both still here means there’s a broadcast out? 你们都待在这儿 说明已经发出通告了?
[38:00] Yes. 是的
[38:01] Paulie Krill is not at home. Paulie Krill不在家
[38:03] His office is closed for the night. 他晚上也不办公
[38:05] In any event,this safe features what’s known as a glass re-locker. 这种保险箱的一个特点是玻璃回锁
[38:11] When someone attempts to drill the door,a glass plate inside the safe breaks,activating additional locking bolts, 如果想钻开门 里面的玻璃盘会破裂 触发一个活动螺栓
[38:17] which render the safe practically impervious. 使保险箱完全密封
[38:22] There’s a Traeger GR-17 safe in the vic’s office. 死者的办公室里面有一个 塔格尔牌GR-17保险箱
[38:25] That is the big brother to this model,but the physics is the same. 正是这个型号的大哥 不过原理是一样的
[38:29] These guys were also renting heist movies,among them The Score,which is not a bad film. 他们还租了有关盗窃的电影 有一部是诡计神偷 不错的片子哦
[38:34] I liked it. 我喜欢那部 窃贼在保险柜上面开了个口 然后向里面注满了水
[38:34] Safecracker cuts a hole in the top of the safe,fills it with water, 我喜欢那部 窃贼在保险柜上面开了个口 然后向里面注满了水
[38:37] and then drops in a high explosive depth charge. 然后丢入一个烈性深水炸弹
[38:40] There was water in the vic’s truck. 受害者的车里面有水迹
[38:41] And mud at the scene. 现场还有烂泥
[38:43] Water is an incompressible fluid, 水不会被压缩
[38:44] so it transfers the force of the explosion to the door before the glass re-locker can activate. 所以它在玻璃回锁起效前 把能量传递给了门
[38:49] That was their plan. 那就是他们的计划 两天前
[38:54] That… was… awesome. 这…真是…太棒了
[39:01] Now all we got to do is hang loose for a couple of days until the money comes in,and then we cash out. 在钱运来之前什么都不用管了 到时我们就拿钱走人
[39:07] 伙计 我会说西班牙语 (西语为古巴官方语言)
[39:10] I hope you do,too. 你也会就好了
[39:11] I can’t go through with it. 我不能这么做
[39:13] What? 什么?
[39:14] No,no,no,no,no. No,no,not now. 不不不 都到了现在
[39:17] No,you are not backing out of this now,man. Not now. 你现在已经无法回头了 不能了
[39:19] It wasn’t real! It was just a game. 这不是真的! 这本来只是游戏!
[39:22] It was… It was a secret. 这是…这是个秘密
[39:23] Nobody was even supposed to know about it. 不该有人知道
[39:26] For 20 years,all you do is fill in the space in that lousy little cubicle, 二十年来 你都在那个 肮脏的小桌子前坐着
[39:31] and still,you somehow manage to come up with the perfect plan to rip off all of the losers 然而 你想出了这个完美计划 从那些常年来对你 指手画脚的蠢人身上榨到钱
[39:38] that you work for that make you feel like crap day after day.
[39:42] I give you the thing that you need to make it all go boom, 我让你实现这个梦想
[39:45] and-and you don’t want to go through with it? 可…可你竟然不想干了?
[39:47] No. I can’t. I can’t. 不 我不能 我不能
[39:49] Yes,you can,Paul. 你可以的 Paul
[39:51] For once in your life,you’re actually going to do something,something big. 这是你这辈子唯一一次 有所作为 而且是大有作为
[39:55] You want this,I know you do! 你想做的 我知道你想的!
[39:57] I’ve seen it in your eyes. 我能从你眼睛里看出来
[39:59] Staring at all those things that you can’t get– money,respect,Belinda. 你觊觎那些无法得到的东西 金钱 尊敬 和Belinda
[40:04] No! 不!
[40:06] I don’t care! 我无所谓!
[40:07] I’m not doing it. I can’t! That’s it! 我不会做的 我不能 就是这样
[40:10] I am out! 我不干了!
[40:12] Fine! 好啊!
[40:14] You want out,you’re out! 你退出 那就退出吧!
[40:16] I don’t need you to carry this off any more,anyway. 反正我也不需要你了
[40:22] Breathe a word of this to anyone anywhere, 要是你敢对别人说
[40:25] and I will hunt you down and put a bullet in your head. 我一定会找到你 一枪崩了你
[40:28] I swear. 我保证
[40:35] Empty space. 一无是处
[40:38] That’s all you are. 说的就是你
[41:20] Mr. Krill! Krill 先生
[41:21] LVPD! Open up! 拉斯维加斯警察 开门
[41:23] Paulie,drop it! Paulie 放下它
[42:48] Paulie!
[42:50] Get the door open! 开门!
[42:51] Let’s go! 我们进去!
[42:52] I can’t find my card. 我找不到卡了
[42:54] Try harder! 用力点
[43:06] Call it in. 叫人
[43:21] I knew… it would work. 我就知道…肯定能行 犯罪现场调查 -=结束=-
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第10季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme