时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | Killer forgot we’re in a drought. | 这凶手真浪费水 |
[02:00] | What the hell is that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[02:02] | Well,this didn’t occur naturally. | 这肯定不是天生的 |
[02:04] | Oh,what tipped you off? | 你是怎么看出来的? |
[02:05] | The two half hitches and a bow? | 因为这蝴蝶结太漂亮了? |
[02:08] | No, the fact that the small intestine is tied around the spleen. | 不 是小肠缠住了脾脏 |
[02:12] | It’s red and green and looks like a Christmas present. | 红色绿色看起来像个圣诞礼物 |
[02:16] | All right,the case was in backlog pending autopsy. | 好了 这是个验尸未结案 |
[02:20] | Joseph Bigelow was found in an alley off of Charleston and Avert. | 死在查尔斯顿和阿尔福特街口的小巷 |
[02:27] | There were no signs of foul play. | 没有他杀迹象 |
[02:28] | Typical dead bum case. Autopsy was pro forma. | 典型的流浪汉死亡 当时尸检只是过了过形式 |
[02:32] | Joseph Bigelow. | |
[02:34] | I’ve heard that name before. | 这名字有点耳熟 |
[02:35] | Well,I bet you’ve never seen this before. | 那这个你肯定不眼熟了吧 |
[02:39] | Okay. Not so typical dead bum case. Is that C.O.D.? | 呃 看来不是典型流浪汉死亡案了 那是死因吗? |
[02:44] | No,blood vessels are occluded. | 不 血管堵塞 |
[02:46] | He died of natural causes. | 系自然死亡 |
[02:48] | Myocardial infarct due to atherosclerosis. | 动脉硬化导致的心肌梗塞 |
[02:52] | I’d have a heart attack,too, if someone did that to me. | 要是有人对我干了这个 我也会得心脏病 |
[02:53] | Intestines show no vital tissue reaction. | 肠道显示没有严重的组织反应 |
[02:57] | No signs of peritonitis. | 没有腹膜炎的迹象 |
[02:59] | He was mutilated postmortem. | 这些是他死后干的 |
[03:01] | So,he died, then someone cut into him and gift-wrapped his guts? | 你是说他死后 有人剖开他的肚子打了个礼品结? |
[03:06] | Only he wasn’t cut into. | 问题是没人剖开他的肚子 |
[03:08] | There are no visible incisions on his body. | 尸体上没有任何切口 |
[03:10] | One thing’s for sure. He didn’t do this to himself. | 有一点可以肯定 这不是他自己干的 |
[03:43] | CSI Season10 Episode02 Ghost Town | 犯罪现场调查 鬼城 |
[03:49] | Can’t I just go? I want to get out of here. | 不能放我走吗? 我要离开这里 |
[03:51] | Just want ask a few questions,all right? Just a few questions. Okay? | 只是问你几个问题 就几个 行吗? |
[03:57] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[03:58] | How did you know Ryan Lester? | 你是怎么认识Ryan Lester的? |
[04:00] | – He-He was my boss. – He was your boss. What kind of work do you do? | – 他是我老板 – 你老板 你是做什么的? |
[04:05] | – Entertainment. | – Entertainment. – 搞娱乐的 – 搞娱乐 |
[04:08] | So,did you and Ryan have a relationship outside of work? | 那你和Ryan有工作以外的关系吗? |
[04:12] | – We hooked up a few times. – Okay… | – 我们上过几次床 – 好吧… |
[04:14] | But that… that was a long time ago. At least a couple of weeks. | 但那…那是很久以前了 至少几周前 |
[04:19] | All right, so tell me what happened. | 好 那告诉我发生了什么 |
[04:21] | I was taking a hot shower. I was gonna go home and study. | 我当时正在洗澡 然后要回家读书 |
[04:26] | – Ryan. Not funny. – What? | – Ryan 别这样 – 怎么了? |
[04:28] | Get out. | 出去 |
[04:30] | The view is “def” better from this angle. | 从这个角度看你真完美 |
[04:34] | Okay,so he got in the shower with you with his clothes on? | 他穿着衣服就进来了? |
[04:37] | Yeah,he was freaky like that. | 是的 他就是这么变态 |
[04:40] | And there was no fight? There was no struggle? | 你们没打起来? 你没有挣扎? |
[04:42] | I’ve learned to deal with Ryan’s “assitude,” | 只要每个礼拜结束 我能拿到钱 |
[04:44] | as long as I get a fat check at the end of the week. | 我也能对付Ryan这样的人 |
[04:46] | All right,keep going. What else? | 好 继续说 还有别的什么吗? |
[04:47] | I went into the bedroom to get changed. | 我进卧室换了衣服 |
[04:57] | Ryan? The power’s out again. | Ryan? 又停电了 |
[05:00] | I thought he fell or something, so I went in to check on him. | 我以为他摔倒了 就去看了看 |
[05:08] | Help! Somebody help! Help! Stop! | 救命! 来人啊! 救命! 停车! |
[05:15] | – Stop,please help! Help! – Are you all right? | – 停车 求你了! 救命啊! – 你没事吧? |
[05:19] | – Easy,easy… – And if… if that guy hadn’t seen me… | – 没事了 没事了… – 要不是遇到那家伙… |
[05:25] | then I’d probably be dead,too. | 我可能也死了 |
[05:26] | Well,you’re lucky. You’re okay. | 你很走运 没事了 |
[05:28] | Now,the CSI is going to want to take your clothes. | 现在鉴证人员要拿走你的衣服 |
[05:29] | – You’re okay with that,right? – Yeah. | – 可以吧? – 恩 |
[05:31] | Okay,now just wait right here. Stay right there. | 好 别走开 别走开 |
[05:35] | Uh,Mr. Wincroft? | Wincroft先生? |
[05:37] | – Wincroft,yes. – Wincroft,right. | – 是的 Wincroft – 对 Wincroft |
[05:39] | Okay,so,the CSI’s gonna want to take your clothes,too. | 那么 鉴证人员也要拿走你的衣服 |
[05:41] | – You’re all right with that,right? – Oh,yeah. | – 可以吧? – 当然可以 |
[05:44] | You’re the one who called 911? | 是你打的911? |
[05:46] | Uh,yeah,I’m the Neighborhood Watch captain. | 是的 我是邻里协防队长 |
[05:50] | – Here,let me give you these. – No,no,no. Keep your shirt on,captain. | – 我脱给你 – 不不 不用 穿着吧 队长 |
[05:52] | We’re gonna do it down at the station. | 我们要一起去警局 |
[06:05] | Hey,give me some light here, will you? | 把光照过来点 |
[06:29] | Hey,somebody turned the power off. | 有人关了断电器 |
[06:31] | I think I might’ve pulled a partial off the main breaker. | 我刚从开关上取下了指纹 |
[06:34] | I’m turning the power back on now. | 我现在把开关打开 |
[07:26] | What is going on in here? | 这里到底怎么回事? |
[07:29] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我迟到了 |
[07:30] | The freezer is still on the fritz from when those ROC goons tore up the place. | 自从那些黑帮闯入我们那后 冷冻室就没修好过 |
[07:35] | It’s not like we can hang a “closed” sign on the door or anything. | 但我们总不能在门上 挂个”关门”的牌子吧 |
[07:37] | Hey,what kind of a house has a sign-in board,man? | 什么房子会有签到板? |
[07:41] | I don’t know. Where am I going? | 不知道 我该去哪? |
[07:44] | Oh,yeah. Yeah,sorry,Super Dave. Follow me. | 哦 对 跟我来 超级Dave |
[07:53] | End of the hallway. | 走廊到底 |
[07:59] | I wonder if the bedroom across the hall has a Webcam,too. | 不知道卧室到走廊有没有摄像头 |
[08:04] | Uh,I’m pretty sure it does. | 恩 肯定有 |
[08:06] | How would you know something like that? | 你怎么会知道的? |
[08:09] | Nick,could I tell you something personal? | Nick 我能告诉你一个小秘密吗? |
[08:12] | Maybe. | 说吧 |
[08:12] | Mrs. Phillips and I occasionally enjoy a little… | Phillips太太和我有时候会… |
[08:17] | live stimulation to get us in the mood. | 搞一些现场直播来刺激自己 |
[08:20] | What I’m saying is, uh,I’m intimately familiar with this particular bedroom. | 我是说 我对这个卧室很熟悉 |
[08:26] | I subscribe to the Web site. | 我网上订的 |
[08:28] | Well,try and maintain your objectivity. | 尽量保持你的客观性吧 |
[08:33] | Of course. | 好的好的 |
[08:43] | – After you. – David. I missed your face. | – 你先 – David 好久没见 |
[08:46] | – Aw,it’s good to see you. – How’s your wife? | – 见到你真好 – 你老婆好吗? |
[08:49] | Good. Great. Why? What have you heard? | 好 很好 怎么了?你听说什么了? |
[08:53] | The,um,back door is broken. | 后门坏了 |
[08:56] | It’s probably the killer’s entrance and exit point. | 凶手可能从这里出入 |
[08:59] | Looks like a men’s size ten to 12. | 看来是个男人 尺寸10到12 |
[09:01] | There’s not much detail in these impressions. | 从这些脚印看不出什么 |
[09:05] | Not much? There’s no detail. It’s kind of weird, actually. | 看不出? 是完全没有 真奇怪啊 |
[09:09] | Maybe his shoes had smooth soles. | 可能他的鞋底很光滑 |
[09:11] | Or maybe he was doing what we do. | 也可能他也穿着我们这样的鞋套 |
[09:13] | – Which means he planned this out. – Great. | – 也就是有预谋的 – 好极了 |
[09:17] | Hey,guys. We’ve got a single laceration here,left to right. | 伙计们 这里有条伤口 从左至右 |
[09:21] | Sliced the carotid-jugular complex. | 划过了喉部的颈动脉 |
[09:25] | This guy didn’t cut too deep. | 没割太深 |
[09:28] | Just deep enough,actually. | 刚好足以致命 |
[09:31] | Efficient. | 很高效 |
[09:37] | You’re in a room, no doors,no windows. How do you get out? | 你在房间里 没有门窗 你怎么出去呢? |
[09:41] | Same way you got in. | 怎么进来就怎么出去 |
[09:44] | Mm,I heard it this way. | 我听到的版本是这样的 |
[09:46] | You’re in a room with no doors,no windows, there’s a chain saw and a table. How do you get out? | 你在房间里 没有门窗 有一把链锯和一张桌子 你怎么出去? |
[09:51] | I give up. | 猜不出 |
[09:53] | You cut the table in half with the chain saw. | 你用链锯把桌子切成两半 |
[09:55] | – Two halves make a… – “Hole.” | – 两个一半 合起来就是一个… – 整体/洞 (读音相同) |
[09:58] | – Out you go. – Brother. | – 有洞就能出去 – 天哪 |
[10:01] | Well,whoever did this had to get in and out through a “hole.” | 不管是谁干的 肯定得要一个”洞” |
[10:08] | Well,think it was a natural opening or did he make one? | 你说是个自然开口还是人为切的? |
[10:12] | Either way, he had to use an endoscope or a laparoscope. | 都可以 但他必须有 内窥镜或者腹腔镜 |
[10:21] | Well… here at the navel,that could be a laparoscopic opening. | 恩 肚脐这里 可能有个腹腔镜的开口 |
[10:26] | Oh,yeah. | 恩 对 |
[10:32] | Internally… | 里面的… |
[10:34] | the incision is open, but externally,it’s fused. | 伤口是打开的 但从外面是合拢的 |
[10:40] | I don’t see any sutures, so probably used surgical glue. | 没有缝合痕迹 可能是手术用胶 |
[10:47] | Whoever did this had to have access to medical equipment. | 不管谁干的 肯定能拿到医疗器械 |
[10:50] | A doctor,med student, surgical nurse. | 医生 医科学生 手术护士 |
[10:54] | This isn’t medicine. | 这个可不是医学啊 |
[10:57] | So,I hear you’re the Neighborhood Watch captain, is that right? | 听说你是邻里协防队长? |
[11:01] | Yeah. Well,since the I’ve had to really step up my patrols. | 是啊 自从房价暴跌 我就开始巡逻了 |
[11:06] | You know,the banks nowadays– they’re selling, | 现在的银行都把这些房子 |
[11:08] | and renting out these houses to anyone who has a dime. | 卖给或者租给有点钱的人 |
[11:11] | Yeah,tell me about it. I got the same problem in my neighborhood. | 谁说不是啊 我家那里也有这问题 |
[11:15] | Obviously,I could’ve done a better job, being that someone was killed. | 显然 我本该做得更好 可现在有人被杀了 |
[11:19] | Well,the girl wasn’t. She claims you saved her life. | 至少那女孩活着 她说你救了她 |
[11:22] | Well,I do my best. You know, I pick up my flashlight the minute I come home from work. | 我尽力了 我一下班 就拿起手电开始巡逻 |
[11:27] | Good man. Here,have a seat. | 好人啊 坐吧 |
[11:29] | Oh,sure. | 好的 |
[11:31] | So,tell me, how well did you know Ryan Lester? | 你和Ryan Lester熟吗? |
[11:36] | Not really. Uh,I mean, I’ve seen him coming and going. | 不太熟 我只是看到他来来去去 |
[11:39] | You know, the Greene family owned that house before him– good friends– | 他搬进来以前 房子是Greene家的 人不错 |
[11:44] | until they lost their jobs and had to foreclose. | 一直到他们失业 卖房抵债 |
[11:46] | Yeah,man, everybody’s feeling it. | 是啊 谁不是呢 |
[11:48] | I’m so underwater in my house, I should be wearing scuba gear in there,you know what I mean? | 我家里漏水都请不起水管工 现在都可以潜水了 |
[11:53] | – And neighborhoods aren’t neighborhoods anymore. – Yeah. | – 邻里不再和睦了 – 是啊 |
[11:56] | You know,we even got a peeper in our neighborhood. | 我们这儿甚至还有个偷窥狂 |
[11:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是啊 |
[11:59] | I mean, I haven’t seen him yet, but a few of the neighbors, you know,that are left, | 我没见过 但那些还没搬走的邻居说 |
[12:03] | they said they saw him lurking around. | 他们见过他在附近游逛 |
[12:05] | Do you think,uh,anybody could give me description? | 知道谁能描述一下那个人吗? |
[12:08] | Well,the minute I get something,you’re my first call. | 我要是知道什么 第一个就通知你 |
[12:16] | Can you hold out your index finger for me,please? | 伸出食指好吗? |
[12:26] | Info:****** | 详细信息: Ryan Lester谋杀现场的断电器 |
[12:28] | Why is your print on the circuit breaker at Ryan’s house? | 为什么Ryan家断路器上有你的指纹? |
[12:31] | Because I’m always turning it back on. | 因为总是我去合上闸 |
[12:33] | I told that cop earlier– the lights are always going out. | 我跟警察说过了 老是断电 |
[12:36] | With all the Webcams, curling irons, and blow-dryers, the thing overloads. | 那些摄像机 烫发夹 吹风机 负荷过重了 |
[12:39] | Can you hold out your hands for me? | 把手伸出来 |
[12:43] | Ryan’s too cheap to call an electrician. | Ryan舍不得找电工 |
[12:45] | Did you touch the switch last night? | 昨晚你动过开关吗? |
[12:47] | No. I don’t do anything at night except go to my car. | 没 晚上我啥也没干 就碰过车 |
[12:50] | There’s a Peeping Tom in the neighborhood. | 附近有个偷窥狂 |
[12:52] | – Have you seen him? – No. If I had,he’d have my Mace in his face. | – 你见过他吗? – 没 要是见到了我肯定揍他 |
[12:56] | Ryan said he’s seen him running from the house. | Ryan说见过他从屋里跑出来 |
[12:58] | Did Ryan happen to tell you what this peeper looked like? | Ryan有没有说这偷窥狂长什么样? |
[13:01] | You ever seen Marilyn Manson? | 你见过玛丽莲・曼森吗? (著名歌手 白脸魔鬼装扮) |
[13:06] | So,I’ve been scanning through this Webcam footage for the past couple hours. | 我花了几个小时浏览这些视频 |
[13:10] | – It’s a tough job. – I manage. | – 您真受累了 – 还好啦 |
[13:14] | By the way,congrats on your new gig,supervisor. | 顺便恭喜你升职了 主管大人 |
[13:17] | You deserve it. | 名至实归 |
[13:20] | Thanks,Greg. | 谢谢 Greg |
[13:21] | So,the,uh, Webcam girls turn off their cameras at the end of their shift. | 营业结束后 视频女郎把摄像机关了 |
[13:25] | So Marnie’s camera was off when Ryan bit it. | Ryan关电时 Marnie的摄像机已经关了 |
[13:29] | Check this out. | 注意看 |
[13:31] | The curtains moved. | 窗帘动了 |
[13:33] | I don’t see any hands. So,unless it was the AC,what is it? A ghost? | 没有手在拉 如果不是空调吹的 会是什么 闹鬼? |
[13:39] | Looks like there’s something behind the curtain, covering the windows. | 窗帘后面好像有东西 遮住了窗户 |
[13:44] | Probably to keep the light out. | 可能为了挡住阳光 |
[13:46] | – And anybody from looking in. – Not so sure about that. | – 或许是挡住外面的视线 – 这就不一定了 |
[14:02] | Maybe it is a ghost. | 也许真是个鬼 |
[14:10] | Ray. I remember how I know this Bigelow guy. | Ray 我想起这个Bigelow了 |
[14:14] | Years ago,I used to catch this lounge act at the Riv. | 几年前我常去里维拉酒店的 沙发音乐表演 |
[14:18] | Joey– “Joe Joe” Bigelow was always there. | Joey –“Joe Joe”Bigelow每次都在 |
[14:22] | Sitting in the back with his dirty tux on, playing air piano to every tune. | 穿着脏兮兮的礼服坐在后面 合着旋律空弹钢琴 |
[14:27] | The rumor is that he… | 传说他… |
[14:28] | he really did play piano for Dean Martin. | 他真的给歌手迪安・马丁弹过琴 |
[14:30] | All the old-timers knew him. | 老一辈都认识他 |
[14:32] | Every day, | 每天 |
[14:34] | Joe Joe would walk from the Nugget to the Mandalay and back again. | Joe Joe都会从金块酒店走到 曼德勒海湾酒店 再走回来 |
[14:40] | Just looking for some ivories to tickle,chasing the dream. | 想找机会弹弹琴 回忆往日 |
[14:44] | I guess he hadn’t heard that live piano players went the way of the dollar martini. | 看来他是不知道 现场钢琴演奏早就过时了 |
[14:48] | Well,my point is, is that he was on the streets, sleeping in different alleys, | 我想说的是 他是流浪汉 睡在街上 |
[14:52] | but always within spitting distance of the Strip. | 但总在长街附近 |
[14:56] | Here’s Las Vegas Boulevard. | 这是拉斯维加斯大道 |
[14:58] | – Here’s where the body was found. – So? | – 这是尸体被发现的地点 – 所以? |
[15:01] | Joe Joe was a Strip snob. | Joe Joe总黏着长街 |
[15:04] | He wouldn’t be caught dead west of the 15. | 他肯定不会死在西边15号公路上 |
[15:06] | But he was caught dead there. | 但他就是死在那儿了 |
[15:08] | Which suggests that that is where his surgeon works or lives. | 表明那是他的”医生” 工作或居住的地方 |
[15:13] | It also suggests that… he didn’t know Joey. | 也表明了…他不认识Joey |
[15:19] | And that he selected him at random. | 只是随便选上了他 |
[15:26] | Now,looks like the peeper jimmied the window open. | 偷窥狂弄开了窗户 |
[15:30] | Cut himself a handy little flap in the cardboard. | 在纸板上割了个口子 |
[15:33] | Yeah,so he could see the ladies in action. | 然后可以亲眼看现场 |
[15:36] | Closed… never really noticed it. | 合上就不怎么显眼 |
[15:39] | But open… I can see everything. | 但一打开… 美景尽收眼底 |
[15:44] | There’s some white trace around the peephole. | 偷窥孔旁边有白色物质 |
[15:48] | Kind of looks like makeup. | 像是化妆品 |
[15:49] | Marnie Bennett said that the peeper looked like Marilyn Manson. | Marnie Bennett说偷窥者 样子像玛丽莲・曼森 |
[15:53] | He wears a lot of makeup. | 他的妆化得很浓 |
[15:55] | I’ll swab it. | 我采集起来 |
[16:00] | – Hey,now what do you see? – Nothing. | – 现在能看到吗? – 不行 |
[16:03] | He would’ve had to… | 他得要… |
[16:05] | move the curtains to the side to enjoy the show. | 移开窗帘 才能欣赏 |
[16:10] | Which is what we saw on the Webcam. | 也就是我们在视频里看到的情景 |
[16:40] | – The old wire hanger through the peephole trick. – Yeah. | – 经典的衣架开通偷窥孔把戏 – 是啊 |
[16:45] | And I have a pretty good idea where this old wire hanger came from. | 而且我很清楚这个旧衣架是哪儿来的 |
[16:48] | Hey,Jim,this is Charlie-05. | Jim 我是C05 |
[16:51] | I need a warrant for Diamond Star Cleaners,please,sir. | 我要一张搜查钻石星洗衣店的许可令 |
[16:58] | This is the only household in the development that uses Diamond Star Cleaners. | 这是小区里唯一一户 用钻石星洗衣业务的人家 |
[17:04] | – Faith Mason? – Yes. | – 是我 |
[17:06] | Ma’am, is there anyone else inside? | 女士 屋里还有人吗? |
[17:09] | What’s this about? | 出什么事了? |
[17:10] | It’s a warrant to search your house. | 我们要搜查你家 |
[17:16] | Uh,my son is upstairs. I’ll get him. | 我儿子在楼上 我去叫他 |
[17:18] | No,no. That’s all right, Mrs. Mason. We’ll get him. What’s his name? | 不用了 Mason太太 我们去 他叫什么? |
[17:22] | – Craig. | – Craig. Okay. – Craig 好 |
[17:24] | Come on,Sara. | 走 Sara |
[17:55] | Craig! Las Vegas Police. | Craig! 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[18:00] | Craig! Get up! Las Vegas Police! | Craig! 起来! 拉斯维加斯警局! |
[18:16] | Craig! | |
[18:19] | Craig,come on,buddy! Time to wake up! | Craig 伙计 该起床了! |
[18:26] | – Don’t touch me. – Las Vegas Police. We need you to step outside. | – 别碰我 – 维加斯警局 请你出去 |
[18:30] | You aren’t the police. | 你们不是警察 |
[18:32] | Yeah,that’s all right, we brought one with us. Get your ass up. | 我们带了个警察来 你挪个地儿 |
[18:35] | I said get up! | 快起来! |
[18:44] | Jeepers creepers. | 他学《惊心食人族》的样子 |
[18:52] | Does anybody believe in sunlight in this neighborhood? | 这附近的人是不是都怕太阳啊? |
[19:18] | Hey,Sara. Ten and a halves. | Sara 十寸半 |
[19:21] | Same size as the shoe impressions at the scene. | 跟现场的鞋印尺寸一样 |
[19:29] | I have seen this mask before. | 我看过这个面具 |
[19:31] | Is it from a horror movie or something? | 是哪部恐怖片里的吧? |
[19:33] | This job is a horror movie. | 这份工作就是恐怖片 |
[19:35] | I don’t even watch them anymore. | 都不用看恐怖电影了 |
[19:43] | I think we’re in the right place. | 我想我们来对了 |
[20:09] | – What is it? – It’s,um… | – 那是什么? – 呃 是… |
[20:16] | Satanists have been known to collect dead crows, to keep the smell of death around them. | 恶魔崇拜者喜欢收集死乌鸦 好让死亡的气息缭绕在身边 |
[20:20] | How do you know that? Grissom? | 你从哪儿知道的? Grissom? |
[20:22] | Ozzy Osbourne. I loved Black Sabbath. For a summer. | 歌手Ozzy Osbourne 我喜欢过 黑色安息日乐队 就一个夏天 |
[20:26] | Well,in that case, I guess we’re lucky the head’s still on it. | 好在这鸟的脑袋还在 (Ozzy曾在舞台上咬掉蝙蝠的头) |
[20:33] | Sara. Did Ozzy,uh,say anything about collecting dead bodies? | Sara 那个Ozzy有没有提过收集尸体? |
[20:55] | Scary masks. Rubber hands. Arts and crafts. | 恐怖面具 橡胶断手 手工艺品 |
[21:00] | What’s this kid’s name again? | 他叫什么来着? |
[21:02] | Craig Mason. | |
[21:05] | As in Judge Mason? Aka Paul Millander. | Mason法官的孩子? 又名Paul Millander |
[21:09] | You’re never going to believe who Judge Mason’s fingerprints match. | 你不会相信Mason法官的 指纹检验结果 |
[21:13] | His real name is Paul Millander. | 他的真名是Paul Millander |
[21:14] | He’s a serial killer with a split personality. | 他是一名人格分裂的连环杀手 |
[21:17] | This is our best-seller– even used my own hand for the mold. | 这是头号畅销货 用我自己的手做的模子 |
[21:22] | I’d like you to meet our son Craig. | 来见见我的儿子Craig |
[21:25] | You’ll be safe now. | 现在你安全了 |
[21:28] | Craig Mason is Paul Millander’s adopted son. | Craig Mason是Paul Millander领养的儿子 |
[21:31] | Son of Millander. | 他是Millander的儿子 |
[21:43] | Nature or nurture– you choose. | 人性是天生还是后天造就的 你选一个 |
[21:46] | Either way, this kid Mason’s a freak. | 不管原因为何 这个Mason都是个怪人 |
[21:48] | And not very cooperative. | 而且不肯合作 |
[21:49] | The only thing he hates worse than cops is CSIs. | 他第一恨警察 第二就恨鉴证人员 |
[21:52] | He even mentioned Grissom’s name a few times. | 他甚至提了Grissom几次 |
[21:54] | Well,then I won’t mention that I’m Mrs. Grissom. | 好吧 那我就不说我是Grissom夫人了 |
[21:57] | – Oh,you took his last name? – Uh,no. | – 你用了他的姓? – 没有 |
[21:59] | Uh,turns out we do not have a murder weapon. | 我们没发现凶器 |
[22:01] | According to Wendy,the blood on Craig’s straightedge does not belong to Ryan Lester. | Wendy说Craig剃刀上的血 不是Ryan Lester的 |
[22:05] | Well,maybe there was more than one knife. | 也许凶器不止一把 |
[22:07] | – I’ll call Canine, have them meet them at the scene. – Thank you. | – 我去找警犬部 把警犬带去现场 – 谢了 |
[22:12] | My son didn’t do anything wrong. | 我儿子没干坏事 |
[22:15] | Mrs. Mason,I am only here to collect evidence. | Mason太太 我只是来收集证据 |
[22:18] | I married a judge. | 我嫁的是一名法官 |
[22:20] | Craig’s father was a judge, not a serial killer. | Craig的父亲是法官 不是连环杀手 |
[22:23] | This is not about Craig’s father. | 此事与Craig的父亲无关 |
[22:25] | You know damn well it is. | 无关个鬼 |
[22:26] | Craig shouldn’t be punished for Paul Millander’s sins. | Craig不应为Paul Millander 所犯下的罪受罚 |
[22:29] | I can assure you he will only be punished if he has broken the law. | 我保证 只有他本人犯了法才会受罚 |
[22:33] | Now,if you’ll please excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[22:39] | Craig. | |
[22:42] | I need your clothes and a DNA sample. | 我要收集你的衣服和DNA |
[22:47] | Look,don’t force me to do this the hard way. Can you sit up,please? | 别逼我硬来 请站起来 |
[22:54] | I know you’ve had a hard childhood, | 我知道你童年不幸 |
[22:56] | and you’ve probably been scrutinized at every school that you’ve been to, | 可能每到一所学校都会被细细盘查 |
[22:58] | and to you,I’m just another one of those people who wants to put you under a microscope,but… | 你觉得我也属于想把你 塞到显微镜下观察的人 但… |
[23:01] | Just shut up and take my DNA. | 住嘴 采DNA吧 |
[23:33] | – Where’s he goin’? This is the Mason house. – I don’t know! | – 它去哪? 这是Mason家 – 我也不知道! |
[23:55] | Get that dog back. Get that dog back. Clear it,Mitch. | 拉住狗 清理现场 Mitch |
[24:06] | His throat’s slit just like Ryan Lester’s. | 喉咙的伤口和Ryan Lester一样 |
[24:08] | Dried blood,fixed lividity. | 血都干了 肤色铁青 |
[24:10] | Been here at least 24 hours. | 至少死了24小时 |
[24:13] | Code four. You’re going to want to see this. | 里面安全 有你们感兴趣的 |
[24:32] | The plot thickens. | 越发扑朔迷离了 |
[24:34] | Porn house, drug house. | 情色小屋 毒品工厂 |
[24:36] | Millander house in between. | Millander家就在中间 |
[24:38] | They must throw one hell of a block party. | 真是群魔乱舞 |
[24:44] | A drug dealer named Kilo,25. | 毒贩死者叫Kilo 25岁 |
[24:47] | I compared his neck wound to Ryan Lester’s. | 我比对了他和Ryan Lester 脖子上的伤口 |
[24:49] | They’re virtually identical. | 完全一致 |
[24:52] | Both incised wounds about an inch deep. | 两者都深约一英寸 |
[24:54] | Result of an extremely sharp,thin blade. | 由薄而锋利的刀刃造成 |
[24:57] | But there’s something additional with Mr. Kilo. | 但Kilo先生身上多了点东西 |
[25:00] | Parallel abrasions on both sides of the incision. | 割口两侧有平行的擦伤 |
[25:03] | Murder weapon was probably a utility knife or box cutter. | 凶器可能是美工刀或大号裁纸刀 |
[25:08] | If the same weapon was used on both victims, | 如果凶器是同一把 |
[25:10] | then why didn’t we find similar abrasions on Ryan Lester here? | 为什么Ryan Lester脖子上没有擦伤? |
[25:14] | Might be a matter of pressure. | 可能是下手轻重的关系 |
[25:16] | Killer pressed harder on Mr. Kilo. | 杀Kilo时用了很大的劲 |
[25:18] | He jammed the body of the weapon right up against his neck. | 凶器紧紧地压在死者脖子上 |
[25:24] | T.O.D.’s? | 死亡时间? |
[25:25] | Both men were killed between 10:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. | 两人都是在晚上10点到凌晨2点间被杀 |
[25:28] | I can’t tell you who was first. | 分不出先后 |
[25:30] | Well,either way, we’ve got ourselves a spree killer. | 不管怎样 这次是个疯狂杀人犯 |
[25:35] | This afternoon while investigators were at the scene of the Ryan Lester homicide, | 今天下午 在Ryan Lester的死亡现场 |
[25:39] | a police dog lead them to a second murder victim located several houses down. | 一条警犬发现了附近又一名死者 |
[25:43] | Police have a suspect in custody related to the murder of Ryan Lester, | 警方已拘留Ryan Lester一案的嫌犯 |
[25:48] | who was attacked and killed in his own home last night. | 死者是昨晚在家里被杀害的 |
[25:51] | Officials have not confirmed a connection between the two murders. | 官方尚未确认两起案子是否相关 |
[25:54] | And police are asking the public to please contact the Las Vegas Police Department with any… | 警方呼吁广大市民 如有线索… |
[26:00] | Where are you taking him? | 你们带他去哪里? |
[26:02] | CCDC. Uh,we have evidence placing your son at the scene of the first murder. | 克拉克郡拘留中心 有证据表明 你儿子曾出现在第一起谋杀的现场 |
[26:06] | For the moment, we’re holding him under NRS-200.603 | 但现在的罪名是NRS 200.603 |
[26:09] | It’s peeping. | 即偷窥 |
[26:12] | Did you really do that? | 真的吗? |
[26:15] | Did you look into other people’s homes? | 你真的偷窥别人家? |
[26:17] | Yeah. But I didn’t kill anyone. | 对 但我没杀人 |
[26:22] | I was just looking at the girls. That’s why they do it. | 我只不过看看妞 她本来就是让人看的 |
[26:25] | I just wasn’t paying. | 我没付钱而已 |
[26:31] | Mom,just bail me out,okay? | 妈 保我出去 |
[26:34] | Mom? Mom,you-you believe me, don’t you? | 妈? 你相信我的吧 |
[26:37] | Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom,I didn’t do it! | 妈! 妈! 我没杀人! |
[26:41] | Your son’s going to need a lawyer. | 你儿子需要律师 |
[27:00] | I’m learning when I can’t find you, I should look down here. | 以后找不到你 我就该来这儿找 |
[27:03] | This is very difficult. | 真的很棘手 |
[27:06] | It’s like attempting to tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue. | 就好像用舌头把樱桃梗打结 |
[27:12] | I can do that… after a few drinks. | 我会… 喝点酒就能做到 |
[27:17] | Our Dr. Jekyll has some remarkable surgical skills. | 这位”杰克医生”的 手术技巧一定很高超 |
[27:20] | Dr. Jekyll? | 杰克医生? (《化身博士》主角) |
[27:22] | Whoever mutilated Mr. Bigelow. | 摆弄Bigelow先生尸体的人 |
[27:24] | What remarkable surgeon steals a dead man off the streets, | 哪位杰出医生会偷了尸体 |
[27:27] | practices on him, and then dumps him in an alley? | 这样摆弄 然后再丢回街上? |
[27:30] | No surgeon I ever met. | 我从没见过 |
[27:32] | You did get permission from the family to use this body for research? | 你应该有家属许可 把尸体用于研究吧? |
[27:35] | Not necessary. Take a look. | 用不着 你看 |
[27:43] | – I’m hosting a luau later. – Well,don’t invite Sara. | – 等下我会开烤猪宴 – 那别请Sara 她吃素 |
[27:47] | And before you put on your grass skirt and put pinkie on a spit, I need you in Layout. | 在你穿草裙烤肉之前 来一下企划室 |
[27:51] | Nick and Sara need some fresh eyes on the Mason case. | Nick和Sara在Mason案上需要新观点 |
[27:54] | Okay… Come on, come on,come on… | 好… 来 来呀… |
[28:01] | DNA has come up empty. | DNA没找到结果 |
[28:02] | There’s no sign of either victim on Craig Mason’s clothes or shoes. | Craig Mason的衣物上 没有接触过两名死者的痕迹 |
[28:05] | I did notice some scars on his arms. | 但他手上有些伤疤 |
[28:07] | I think he was using the straight razor to cut himself. | 我觉得他是用剃刀自残 |
[28:10] | Hodges analyzed the white trace that was found around the peephole at the Webcam house, | Hodges检验了视频屋偷窥孔上 发现的白色物质 |
[28:15] | and it was a match to Craig’s corpse makeup. | 是Craig脸上的化妆品 |
[28:18] | So we can put him at the house, but not in the house. | 所以能证明他偷窥 但不能证明进屋杀人 |
[28:20] | And we have nothing so far that puts him at the drug dealer’s house. | 目前也没有证据 表明他去过毒贩家中 |
[28:24] | We keep looking. His mother hasn’t bailed him out yet. | 继续找 他妈妈还没保释他 |
[28:26] | I don’t think she’s going to. | 我觉得她不会保了 |
[28:28] | She had that look in her eye that maybe he did it. | 她的眼神在说”他可能真的杀了人” |
[28:31] | It is classic escalation. From peeper to murderer. | 经典情节 偷窥升级到谋杀 |
[28:34] | He’s a teenager. | 他才十几岁 |
[28:36] | There were attractive women coming in and out of that house all the time. | 那间屋子总有美女进进出出 |
[28:40] | It doesn’t seem that sinister to me. | 偷窥没有那么严重 |
[28:41] | Besides, he didn’t murder the person that he was peeping. | 而且他没有杀偷窥对象 |
[28:44] | Maybe he saw Ryan Lester as competition. | 也许他把Ryan Lester当成对手 |
[28:46] | You know,Lester was intimate with Marnie. | Lester和Marnie很亲密 |
[28:48] | Craig could only watch her from a distance. | 但Craig只能偷偷看她 |
[28:50] | All right,say that’s true. Then what about the second victim, Cliff Kilo? | 就算是这样 第二名死者 Cliff Kilo又怎么解释? |
[28:54] | Extensive criminal record. It’s mostly drug related. | 有多项前科 基本都与毒品有关 |
[28:57] | Why would Mason murder a drug dealer? | Mason为什么要杀毒贩? |
[28:59] | – Did he have drugs in his system? – No. Tox panel came back clean. | – 他嗑药吗? – 不 毒检结果正常 |
[29:03] | And it wasn’t about money. I mean,there was cash all over the house. | 也不是劫财 现场到处散着钱 |
[29:07] | All right,if…Craig wasn’t a ghoul, | 如果Craig不是这样一幅鬼相 |
[29:13] | and if his father hadn’t come after Grissom, would you be considering him at all? | 如果他爸没有针对过Grissom 你们还会不会怀疑他? |
[29:24] | And whose hand is this? | 这是谁的手? |
[29:25] | It’s Millander’s. Used his own hand to make the mold. | Millander的 用他自己的手做模子 |
[29:28] | All right, did Paul Millander’s thumbs and forefingers have a congenital malformation? | Paul Millander的拇指和食指 有先天畸形吗? |
[29:34] | No. | 没 |
[29:37] | Then this isn’t his hand. | 那这就不是他的手 |
[29:55] | Hello,Craig. | 嗨 Craig |
[29:57] | My name is Ray. I work at the crime lab. | 我叫Ray 是犯罪实验室的 |
[30:03] | Can I see your hands? | 能看看你的手吗? |
[30:06] | Please? | 麻烦了 |
[30:14] | Good. Just a moment. Let me just document them. | 好 等一下 让我拍下来 |
[30:20] | I’m gonna need your help with a little experiment. | 我要你帮忙做个小实验 |
[30:23] | Why would I help the crime lab? | 我为什么要帮犯罪实验室? |
[30:25] | Who said you’d be helping the crime lab? | 谁说这是帮实验室? |
[30:30] | You’re going to help yourself. | 是帮你自己 |
[30:49] | See,Craig,you and I have something in common. | Craig 我和你有个共同点 |
[30:52] | We both have fathers who killed people. | 我们的父亲都杀过人 |
[30:54] | – Your father was a serial killer? – No. He was a soldier in the Korean War. | – 你爸爸也是连环杀手? – 不 他在朝鲜战争时服役 |
[31:01] | He even got a Bronze Star for his work. | 他还得过青铜星章 |
[31:03] | – That’s different. – No,it’s not. | – 和我不一样 – 不 是一样的 |
[31:05] | See,after the war was over, my father continued to fight. | 战争结束后 我爸爸还在战斗 |
[31:08] | Every once in a while, he would go out to a bar. | 过段时间他就去酒吧 |
[31:10] | Not so much to drink, but to pick fights? | 不是去喝酒 而是找人打架 |
[31:13] | I remember one day,he came home,he was very excited. | 我记得有一天 他兴奋异常地回来 |
[31:16] | Had a black eye and a fat lip. | 一边眼眶青了 嘴也肿了 |
[31:18] | Was bragging about how he had knocked somebody out. | 还一直炫耀他把别人暴打了一顿 |
[31:21] | Said he hit the man so hard, the paramedics had to peel him off the floor. | 说他下手凶狠 把那人打得黏在地上起不来 |
[31:25] | Said it was the most fun he’d ever had. | 说那是他一辈子最开心的时候 |
[31:38] | – Why don’t you come over here and cut his throat,Craig? – What? | – 过来割开他的喉咙 Craig – 什么? |
[31:41] | Come on,cut his throat. | 来吧 割喉咙 |
[31:44] | Don’t hold back. | 别犹豫 |
[31:46] | Show me how much you’re not like your father. | 让我看看你跟你爸有多不同 |
[32:01] | We got a warrant for Craig Mason’s medical records. You were right. | 我们搞到了调取 Craig医疗记录的许可 你说对了 |
[32:04] | He was born with a congenital malformation. | 他有天生畸形 |
[32:06] | He made a mold of his own hand? Like father, like son. | 他也用自己的手做模子? 有其父必有其子 |
[32:09] | Well,both neck wounds were uniform. | 死者的伤口都一样 |
[32:12] | Left to right, slightly downward. Take a look at Jell-O Man. | 从左到右 稍微偏下 看看果胶人的伤口 |
[32:15] | Cut’s uneven. Shallow. It’s almost vertical. | 不平整 很浅 几乎垂直 |
[32:19] | He could have done that on purpose. | 他可能是故意割歪的 |
[32:21] | Well,his anomaly makes it virtually impossible for him to hold a box cutter properly. | 因为他的手 他基本不可能 好好地握住裁纸刀 |
[32:24] | I watched him. That was the best he could do. | 我看着他动手 他只能割成这样 |
[32:27] | Okay. So, if Craig didn’t kill them, who did? | 好吧 如果Craig不是凶手 那是谁? |
[32:32] | You guys got any evidence outstanding? | 有什么没有处理过的证据吗? |
[32:38] | Diane,tell the mayor I’m on my way. | Diane 跟市长说我就来 |
[32:40] | You know, I just had to make a little pit stop at the crime lab. | 我得来犯罪实验室看看 |
[32:43] | Yeah. Yeah,all right. Thank you. | 是的 是的 好的 多谢 |
[32:49] | What do you need,Ray? Crooked? | 你要干嘛 Ray? 歪了? |
[32:54] | – What are you doing? – Thank you. | – 你在干什么? – 谢啦 |
[32:57] | You know how hard these things are to tie? | 你知道这玩意儿打起来要费多少劲吗? |
[33:02] | Got your text. What’s up? | 我收到你短信了 怎么回事? |
[33:04] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[33:08] | A guy who likes having his picture taken? | 一个乐于照相的家伙? |
[33:09] | He’s wearing a bow tie. | 他打着蝴蝶结领带 |
[33:12] | Oh,right. When we found the body, he wasn’t wearing a tie. | 对哦 我们找到他时 他没打领结 |
[33:15] | There’s no bow tie on the body, not anywhere on the body. | 尸体上没有领带 身上哪儿都没有 |
[33:18] | Not even in the pockets. | 甚至口袋里也没有 |
[33:21] | A man who wears a tuxedo every day doesn’t forget his bow tie. | 一个天天穿燕尾服的男人 不会忘了他的领结 |
[33:25] | So what? Someone took it? | 所以呢? 有人拿走了? |
[33:28] | His bow tie’s missing. | 他的领结不见了 |
[33:29] | His intestines are tied into a bow. | 他的肠子被打成蝴蝶结 |
[33:31] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不会是一个巧合 |
[33:33] | I think Dr. Jekyll took it as a souvenir. | 我猜杰克医生把它拿走当纪念品了 |
[33:36] | A souvenir? That’s what serial killers do. | 纪念品? 连环杀手才这么做 |
[33:40] | Joe Joe died of natural causes. | Joe Joe是自然死亡 |
[33:42] | I have a bad feeling that this is not the last time we’re going to see Dr. Jekyll. | 我有很不祥的预感 我们还会跟杰克医生打交道 |
[33:45] | And I think next time, he’s not gonna be content starting with a dead body. | 而且我猜 下一次 他不会仅仅满足于死尸了 |
[34:57] | If Marnie embraced Harvey, then the blood on his shirt would be secondary transfer. | 如果Marnie抱住了Harvey 那他汗衫上的血液应该是转移过去的 |
[35:04] | But on Harvey’s shirt, there’s an additional blood pattern here, across the shoulder, | 但在Harvey的汗衫上 肩膀处有血渍 |
[35:09] | but not on Marnie’s. | 而Marnie的衣服上没有 |
[35:10] | Which means it can’t be secondary transfer. | 就是说 这个不是转移过去的 |
[35:12] | Shoulder area, large,discreet drops in a single line. | 肩膀部位 呈一直线的散点 |
[35:16] | That is arterial spurt. | 是动脉喷血 |
[35:36] | Las Vegas Police! | 拉斯维加斯警察! |
[35:40] | Mr. Wincroft,I need you to step outside. | Wincroft先生 请走出房子 |
[35:42] | We have a warrant to search your house. | 我们有搜查您房子的搜查令 |
[35:45] | Captain Brass. | Brass长官 |
[35:47] | Here to make sure the neighborhood’s safe? | 来这看看我的邻居们是否安全? |
[35:49] | Gun! | 有枪! |
[35:51] | Okay,okay. Harvey,put the gun on the ground. | 好吧 Harvey 把枪放在地上 |
[35:55] | You know how many times I’ve called you guys, calling for help? | 你知道我向你们求助过多少次吗? |
[35:59] | How many times you told me you couldn’t do anything until a crime was committed? | 又有多少次 你们说你们无能为力 除非犯罪发生? |
[36:03] | Look,next time,you ask for me. | 听着 下一次 你找我 |
[36:05] | You tell them you want to speak to Jim Brass. | 你告诉他们你要找Jim Brass |
[36:07] | So this Ryan, he buys the Greenes’ house for five bucks, | 那个Ryan 他只花几块钱 买下了Greene家的房子 |
[36:12] | then he starts selling Webcam sex out of it. | 然后他就在门口卖自拍A片 |
[36:16] | My daughter’s seven. | 我女儿才七岁 |
[36:18] | To see that on her way to school? | 让她在上学路上看到那些东西? |
[36:21] | Obey the sign. | 看下告示吧 (非请勿入 违者依法处理) |
[36:28] | Okay,call it in– man with a gun, potential hostage situation. | 叫后援来 持枪男子 可能持有人质 |
[36:32] | Check around the back. I need you to stay clear. | 去后面看看 我要你待在这 |
[36:35] | Jim,we gotta get that family out of there. | Jim 我们要把那一家人救出来 |
[36:39] | Hey,I want to ask you something. Come here. | 嘿 我要问你点事情 过来 |
[36:44] | – You know how much money you owe on your house? – What? | – 你为了房子贷了多少款? – 啊? |
[36:47] | You said you could go scuba diving in your house. | 你说你家里都能潜水了 |
[36:49] | Yeah,yeah,uh… I don’t know. About 300 grand. | 是的 呃…我也不清楚 大概30万吧 |
[36:54] | – Why don’t you talk to me,Harvey? – Why don’t you take a step back? We’re having a conversation. | – 干嘛不跟我谈 Harvey? – 你干嘛不回避 我们在谈话 |
[36:58] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[37:04] | Okay,Harvey, I-I’ll talk to you,man. What is it? | 好的 Harvey 我跟你谈 怎么回事? |
[37:10] | You know,I own this house outright. | 你看 我是一次性付清房款的 |
[37:13] | 25 years of lifting heavy boxes for World-Send. | 为国际快递搬了25年的沉重箱子 |
[37:16] | I put every cent I made into this house. | 我把挣的每一分钱 都花在这栋房子上 |
[37:19] | You know,I don’t have a retirement fund or a life savings. | 我没有养老金 也没有救助金 |
[37:24] | This house… is all we have. | 这间房子…就是我们的一切 |
[37:28] | Where I come from, that’s the American Dream. | 这就是美国梦 |
[37:32] | Well,my American Dream became kind of a prison,didn’t it? | 我的美国梦如今成了牢狱 不是吗? |
[37:35] | Hey,wait a minute now,Harvey. We’re… | 嘿 等一等 Harvey 我们… |
[37:39] | we’re talking here,remember? | 我们还在聊天 对吗? |
[37:41] | Answer me this: Why did you buy this house in the first place? | 回答我: 起初你为什么要买这栋房子? |
[37:51] | For my family. | 为了我的家庭 |
[37:53] | Then why are you putting your family in danger? | 那现在为什么让他们陷入险境? |
[37:59] | – Please,put the gun down. – I told you to stay back! | – 拜托 放下枪吧 – 我叫你别出来的! |
[38:01] | Come on,Harvey. If you love them, let them go. | 别这样 Harvey 如果你爱她们 让她们走 |
[38:09] | Sweetheart,Daddy needs you to go with the nice man,okay? | 宝贝 爸爸要你 跟着这个好叔叔走 好吗? |
[38:11] | Daddy,please,no. | 爹地 不要 |
[38:13] | – Just go,okay. – No… | – 去吧 好吗 – 不… |
[38:15] | – It’s okay,honey. I got you. I got you,come on. – No,Daddy,please. | – 没事的 宝贝 过来 我接着你 – 不要 爹地 拜托 |
[38:18] | – Go! – No. | – 去! – 不要 |
[38:19] | – I said go! – Come on. I got you,baby. | – 给我去! – 来吧 抱住你了 宝贝 |
[38:22] | It’s okay. I got you,baby. | 没事的 我抱住你了 宝贝 |
[38:25] | I’ll take care of her,Harvey. | 我会好好照顾她的 Harvey |
[38:28] | Why don’t you put the gun down and let her mom go,too? | 为什么不放下枪 让她妈妈一起过来呢? |
[38:32] | Come on,Harvey! | 是吧 Harvey! |
[38:37] | Cherry. | |
[38:41] | No,Harvey… Don’t-don’t-don’t do it. Don’t. | 不 Harvey… 别-别-别这样 |
[38:45] | Don’t do it,Harvey. | 别这样 Harvey |
[38:49] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[39:03] | I just wanted to protect my family. | 我只是想保护我的家人 |
[39:40] | Soon as you’re processed out, you’re free to go. | 等手续办好了 你就能走了 |
[39:46] | Craig… | |
[39:49] | if we made you feel like you were paying for your father’s crimes, | 如果我们让你觉得 你要为你父亲犯下的罪行赎罪 |
[39:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:04] | You know,I never even met Mr. Millander. | 我从来没有见过Millander先生 |
[40:08] | Yet,I’m more like a Millander than a Mason. | 但比起Mason家的孩子 我更像是他的孩子 |
[40:14] | You probably wonder how that happened. | 你可能想过这是为什么 |
[40:16] | It has crossed my mind. | 我是想过 |
[40:18] | You see,my father, Doug Mason, | 你看 我爸爸 Doug Mason |
[40:22] | took me to the Halloweird warehouse once a month. | 每个月都带我去一次万圣奇想商店 |
[40:26] | He told me that the owner, Mr. Millander, was his friend. | 他告诉我 店主Millander先生 曾是他的朋友 |
[40:35] | And in there, my father played with me just like any father would play with his son. | 在那里 我父亲跟我玩耍 就像所有父子一样 |
[40:42] | Millander’s costumes were toys to me. | Millander的衣服就是我的玩具 |
[40:45] | And I told my father, every time we went, to tell this Mr. Millander that he was a genius. | 每一次我都让父亲转告 Millander先生 说他是一个天才 |
[40:55] | And then,one day, it all stopped. | 然后 突然 这一切都结束了 |
[40:58] | I lost both my father… | 我同时失去了我的父亲… |
[41:03] | and my idol. | 和我的偶像 |
[41:08] | Making masks and rubber hands is my way of keeping the connection alive. | 做面具和橡胶手 让我觉得我还和他们在一起 |
[41:16] | Is my mom here to pick me up? | 我妈妈来接我吗? |
[41:21] | I can give you a lift. | 我可以送你一程 |
[41:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[42:01] | See,Craig,you and I have something in common. | 看 Craig 我们有一个共同点 |
[42:03] | We both have fathers who killed people. | 我们的父亲都杀人 |
[42:06] | Your father was a serial killer? | 你爸爸也是连环杀手? |
[42:08] | No,he was a soldier in the Korean War. | 不 他在朝鲜战争时服役 |
[42:11] | He even got a Bronze Star for his work. | 他还得过青铜星章 |
[42:13] | – That’s different. – No,it’s not. | – 和我不一样 – 不 是一样的 |
[42:15] | See,after the war was over, my father continued to fight. | 战争结束后 我爸爸还在战斗 |
[42:18] | Every once in a while, he would go out to a bar. | 过段时间他就去酒吧 |
[42:20] | Not so much to drink but to pick fights. | 不是去喝酒 而是找人打架 |
[42:23] | I remember one day he came home,he was very excited. | 我记得有一天 他兴奋异常地回来 |
[42:26] | Had a black eye and a fat lip. | 一边眼眶青了 嘴也肿了 |
[42:28] | He was bragging about how he had knocked somebody out. | 还一直炫耀他把别人暴打了一顿 |
[42:31] | He said he hit the man so hard the paramedics had to peel him off the floor. | 说他下手凶狠 把那人打得黏在地上起不来 |
[42:35] | Said it was the most fun he’d ever had. | 说那是他一辈子最开心的时候 |
[42:45] | – Why don’t you come over here and cut his throat,Craig? – What? | – 过来割开他的喉咙 Craig – 什么? |
[42:49] | Come on, cut his throat. | 来吧 割喉咙 |
[42:54] | Show me how much you’re not like your father. | 让我看看你跟你爸有多不同 |
[43:38] | CSI Season10 Episode02 Ghost Town | 犯罪现场调查 -=结束=- |