时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:17] | ****** | 48小时之前 |
[03:12] | Mr. and Mrs. Decomp? | 腐烂夫妻档? |
[03:14] | Till death do they centrifuge. | 直到死亡将他们送入离心机 |
[03:16] | Yeah,I do know how to read a calendar. | 是的 我知道怎么看日历 |
[03:18] | I know when you’re due in court. | 我知道你几时出庭 |
[03:20] | I just have a backlog of my own here. | 我只是忙得透不过气来 |
[03:22] | Well,when Riley left,it just kind of took us all by surprise. | Riley走了以后 我们一下子乱了阵脚 |
[03:28] | She just left us with a hundred open cases, and we’re shorthanded. | 她留下一大堆未结的案子 我们又缺人手 |
[03:31] | But I’ll get to yours as soon as I can. | 我一有空马上联系你 |
[03:47] | What is this for? | 你这是干什么? |
[03:48] | I am training myself to… | 我在学习… |
[03:52] | identify different knife wounds. | 辨认各种刀伤 |
[03:55] | Do you know how much ballistics gel costs? | 你知道弹道凝胶有多贵吗? |
[03:57] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna melt it down and reuse it. | 别担心 我会融化后再利用 |
[04:00] | You’ve had quite the busy summer. | 你这个夏天一直很忙啊 |
[04:03] | “Advanced Non-Invasive Tissue Imaging.” “Raman Microspectroscopy.” | “高级无损组织成像” “拉曼显微分光镜检查” |
[04:07] | You’re already two courses over your training allotment for the whole year. | 这两门课都超出了你的培训预算 |
[04:10] | Yes,which is why I paid for them myself,and… | 是的 所以我自己出了钱 而且… |
[04:14] | took my vacation time… to do them. | 我在假期时间学习 |
[04:18] | I know. I like the attitude. | 我知道 我很欣赏这种态度 |
[04:22] | You’re now officially a CSI-2. Congratulations. | 你已经晋升为二级CSI 恭喜你 |
[04:34] | ****** | 两起恶性事故 全员紧急出动 |
[04:37] | Well,this one’ll put you off driving for a while. | 看得人都不敢开车了 |
[04:40] | We’ve got one fatality, and another circling the drain. | 一人死亡 另一人还在抢救 |
[04:43] | The driver of the SUV’s from L.A.– prior DUI. | SUV司机是洛杉矶人 有酒后驾车记录 |
[04:48] | Why the red flag? | 干吗要我们紧急出动呢? |
[04:49] | Yeah,it’s a lot of press for a traffic accident. | 一起交通事故竟引来这么多记者 |
[04:52] | They’re here for her. | 他们是为她而来 |
[05:03] | Oh,man! That’s Olivia Hamilton. | 天哪 是Olivia Hamilton |
[05:07] | – The actress? – Yeah. | – 那个女演员? – 是啊 |
[05:11] | I just saw her in that pool hustler movie with Robert Downey,Jr. | 我刚看了她和小罗伯特唐尼演的片子 |
[05:16] | I liked her. | 我挺喜欢她的 |
[05:17] | No! No! Move! Move! Olivia! | 不! 不! 让开 让开! Olivia! |
[05:21] | Olivia! Olivia! | |
[05:27] | Olivia! No! I have to see her! | Olivia! 不 我要见她! |
[05:34] | No traffic cameras. | 没有监控摄像机 |
[05:37] | Typical for this part of town. | 在这地方这很正常 |
[05:55] | What is it,Ray? | 发现什么了 Ray? |
[05:57] | Pulverized rubber. Tire dust. | 橡胶碎末 轮胎留下的 |
[06:02] | The driver of the SUV kept his foot on the gas after he crashed into the other vehicle. | 撞车后 SUV的司机还一直踩着油门 |
[06:08] | We got a pulse. This is one lucky son of a gun. | 有脉搏了 这家伙捡回一条命 |
[06:10] | Let’s get him out of here stat. | 我们把他抬走 |
[06:13] | Looks we may have an eyewitness. | 看来我们有目击者了 |
[06:16] | That should add to the circus. | 准备好录口供 |
[06:17] | Doesn’t really matter what he has to say. | 他说什么无关紧要 |
[06:21] | Everything we need to know… | 我们需要知道的一切… |
[06:23] | is right here in front of us. | 就在眼前 |
[06:54] | CSI Season10 Episode01 Family Affair | 犯罪现场调查 家庭琐事 |
[06:59] | I’m still learning. About myself,my craft. | 我在不断学习 提高我的演技 |
[07:04] | I guess with every new role, I try and stretch myself a little bit more because… | 每演一个角色 我都更严格要求自己 |
[07:08] | I think the minute you stop learning… you’re dead. | 因为如果停止了学习 就等于死了 |
[07:54] | There’s no scoring and no horizontal scrape marks on her car. | 她的车身上没有横向的划伤 |
[07:59] | – Hey,come on,people! Stay back! – Back behind the line! | – 嘿 你们 靠后 – 退到线后面去 |
[08:03] | And there are none on the bumper of the SUV,so… | SUV的保险杠上也没有 所以… |
[08:06] | she was stopped when he hit her. | 她被撞时车是停着的 |
[08:25] | These yaw marks indicate a gradual turn through the intersection. | 这些偏向胎印表明 车子逐渐转向穿过路口 |
[08:32] | There’s no fresh braking marks,man. | 没有刹车的痕迹 |
[08:33] | This SUV didn’t even try to stop. | 司机甚至没想要停下来 |
[08:39] | Maybe he passed out, lost control of the vehicle. | 可能他昏过去了 车子失控 |
[08:42] | If he did that,then how’d he keep his foot on the gas? | 如果是这样 他的脚怎么会一直踩在油门上? |
[08:47] | Busy morning. | 真是个忙碌的早晨 |
[08:49] | We’ve got a possible 420 at a weekly on… | 磨石公路边一家旅馆发生疑似谋杀 |
[08:52] | Boulder Highway. Greg,you take it. | Greg 你去搞定 |
[08:56] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[08:58] | You’re sending me on a trash run to a fleabag motel? | 你要让我坐破车去廉价旅馆? |
[09:01] | – What’s the problem? – Why me? | – 有什么问题吗? – 干吗要我去? |
[09:03] | I mean,there are people here with less seniority. | 这里比我级别低的大有人在 |
[09:05] | – Present and accounted for. – It’s all right. | – 听候吩咐 – 没你的事 |
[09:08] | – I’m happy to do it. – No,no,that’s not the point,Ray. | – 我很乐意 – 不 不是那么回事 Ray |
[09:10] | When your supervisor assigns you a case, you don’t whine about it, you take it; he knows that. | 上级指派了案子 就要无条件遵命 他知道的 |
[09:14] | – Who asked you? – Nick,I need you over here. | – 谁问你了? – Nick 你过来 |
[09:15] | You know better than that. | 你不该扯上别人 |
[09:16] | – Greg,why don’t you go around the other side of the vehicle. – Fine. | – Greg 上车吧 – 好 好 |
[09:29] | Captain,I’m Tom O’Neill. I handle Denny’s security when he’s here in the States. | 我是Tom O’Neill Denny在美国期间 我负责保护他 |
[09:36] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[09:37] | You mind waiting outside? | 你能在外面等一下吗? |
[09:38] | Actually, I’d prefer to stay with my client. | 我要和我的客户在一起 |
[09:40] | It won’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[09:46] | So,uh,Denny… | 那么 Denny |
[09:49] | looks like you hit it pretty hard at the club last night. | 看来你昨晚在夜总会嗑药不轻啊 |
[09:51] | You want something for that hangover? | 需要点什么来清醒一下吗? |
[09:53] | Coffee,water, or anything? | 咖啡 水 之类的? |
[10:00] | You want to tell me what Olivia was doing on that road at 4:00 in the morning? | 能告诉我Olivia凌晨四点 开车去干什么吗? |
[10:04] | She was on her way to the set. | 她要去片场 |
[10:07] | She was making a movie. | 有部片子正在拍 |
[10:09] | I see. | 哦 |
[10:11] | Olivia and I, we’ve been together, it would’ve been a year this weekend. | 到这个周末就是一周年纪念了 |
[10:15] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你痛失所爱 |
[10:19] | You know,if there’s something we can do… | 我们能为你做点什么的话… |
[10:20] | You can put a bullet in the head of the guy who killed her. | 你可以一枪崩了那个撞死她的人 |
[10:25] | Mr. Ocampo,let me give you some advice,okay? | Ocampo先生 我给你点建议吧 |
[10:28] | Your father owns a casino. | 你爸爸开赌场 |
[10:30] | He probably has a lot of enemies, so do yourself a favor: | 他可能有很多敌人 所以你最好… |
[10:33] | don’t make statements like that in public. | 别在公开场合说那种话 |
[10:35] | It’ll only come back to hurt you. | 只会给你惹麻烦 |
[10:39] | The film world is reeling from the untimely death of Olivia Hamilton. | Olivia Hamilton突然去世 让影视圈大为震惊 |
[10:44] | Her life was cut short by a car crash early this morning. | 她死于今晨的一起车祸 |
[10:47] | It happened on an otherwise empty street, | 事故发生在一条无人的街上 |
[10:50] | and the lack of eyewitnesses is slowing down the police investigation. | 由于缺少目击者 警方调查暂无进展 |
[10:54] | One cannot overestimate… | 目前… |
[10:55] | – It sucks, doesn’t it? – Yeah. | – 真烦人 – 是啊 |
[10:58] | No wallet,no I.D. | 找不到钱包 没身份证明 |
[11:02] | Was probably robbed after the murder. | 行凶后可能又卷走了财物 |
[11:06] | He’s been dead two days,minimum. | 而且至少死了两天 |
[11:09] | Half the department gets to work a dead hot movie star in front of the national media, | 警局里一半人在全国面前 调查性感明星的案子 |
[11:13] | but we end up on the wrong side of town in a scumbag incubator | 可我们却老远跑来这藏污纳垢的地方 |
[11:17] | that’s good for at least a couple of these every week, | 每周都会出乱子 |
[11:20] | – wasting our time on a… – On what? | – 把时间浪费在… – 嗯? |
[11:23] | An old man who gets tossed around this dump fighting for his life | 浪费在一个奋力拼搏求生 最后还是难逃一死的老头身上? |
[11:28] | till he gets his skull smashed in? | |
[11:31] | Whoever would do this is worth getting off the street. | 不管是谁干的 都应当被逮捕 |
[11:35] | – Don’t you think? – Yeah. Definitely. | – 不是吗? – 是的 当然 |
[11:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:04] | Seven Hills Mortuary? | 七山太平间? |
[12:08] | Yep,this one’s yours. | 对 是你们的 |
[12:17] | That’s quite the ghoulish hobby you got there,Doc. | 你拍照的习惯真可怕 医生 |
[12:20] | I’m quite the ghoul. | 我就是恐怖的化身 |
[12:25] | She had a bit part in a Sex and the City I saw. | 她客串过《欲望都市》 |
[12:27] | Even then,I could tell she was going to be a star. | 当时我就看得出她会成名 |
[12:30] | Well,now, she’ll never grow old. | 现在她永远不会老去 |
[12:32] | C.O.D.was internal hemorrhage from a transection of the descending aorta. | 死因是降主动脉撕裂造成的内出血 |
[12:37] | Classic for a side impact. | 在侧撞中很常见 |
[12:39] | – Tox? – Preliminary’s clean. She was pregnant. | – 毒检? – 初检没有反应 她怀孕了 |
[12:44] | Fetus measured 19 millimeters. Eighth week. | 胎儿身长19毫米 八个星期了 |
[12:48] | That’s long enough for her to know. Thank you. | 那她也该知道了 谢了 |
[12:53] | It’s just not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[12:55] | A loser like that taking the life of a talented young woman. | 这废物活下来 女明星却死了 |
[12:58] | I’d be stunned if his BAC came back under point one. | 他的血液酒精含量绝对不低于0.1 |
[13:02] | I could smell the booze on his clothes. | 衣服上都能闻到酒味 |
[13:05] | Is he going to make it? | 他撑得住吗? |
[13:06] | Ah,he’s not dead yet,which is a minor miracle in itself. | 到现在还没死 也算得上奇迹了 |
[13:10] | His C-2 vertebra was crushed. | 他的C2椎骨碎了 |
[13:12] | Hangman’s fracture. | 悬吊性骨折 |
[13:14] | Classic hyperextension injury. | 典型的拉伸伤 |
[13:16] | Paramedics said he wasn’t wearing his safety belt. | 急救人员说他没系安全带 |
[13:19] | So the airbag probably hit the side of his face, twisting the neck. | 气囊可能顶上他的侧脸 扭开了脖子 |
[13:25] | And somehow the drunk manages to survive. | 但这酒鬼还是活下来了 |
[13:33] | Heard from some uniforms that you guys had a little dust-up at the scene. | 听说你的人在现场吵架 |
[13:36] | It was just a spirited debate among colleagues. | 只是同事之间的激情辩论 |
[13:38] | My team’s very passionate about their work. | 我的人对工作很有热情 |
[13:40] | Yeah,they’re also understaffed and have been for a while, | 但也一直人手不足 |
[13:42] | which is why I’m adding another CSI to your shift. | 所以我要安插一个CSI到你那班 |
[13:45] | Ugh,Conrad. I don’t have time to train anybody new. | Conrad 我现在没工夫教新人 |
[13:46] | Don’t worry. This one’s been around the block. You’re going to get along just fine. | 没事 是个老手 你们没问题的 |
[13:52] | Richard Wilkes had a blood alcohol level of point one-eight; | Richard Wilkes的酒精含量是0.18 |
[13:56] | he also had GHB in his system to the tune of 60 milligrams per liter. | 他体内还有迷幻药 含量为每升60毫克 |
[14:01] | Guy obviously liked to party. | 饮酒作乐的家伙 |
[14:03] | Copy that. | 了解 |
[14:05] | Think it’s safe to say his judgment was impaired. | 当时他的判断能力肯定不行了 |
[14:08] | This could be the culprit. Henry… | 这可能是祸因 Henry… |
[14:12] | find out what that is for me,please. | 查查这个是什么 谢谢 |
[14:18] | According to the SMDs, Wilkes traveled 3. 2 miles from his last engine stop. | 根据记录 他最后一次行程为3.2英里 |
[14:23] | Now,how do you drive that far,that wasted, and still stay on the road? | 在那种状态下 怎么能开这么远都没出事? |
[14:28] | Individual tolerances vary. | 个人耐药性 |
[14:30] | Just ask Keith Richards. | 就像凯斯・理查德 (滚石乐队吉他手 嗜药嗜酒 技艺高超) |
[14:36] | – Want to take a look at this? – Yes. | – 想看看吗? – 嗯 |
[14:55] | “Dearest Richard, thank you for your letter. “It was so sweet and so real. | “亲爱的Richard 谢谢你的信 我很感动 |
[14:59] | Love,always,Olivia.” | 挚爱 Olivia” |
[15:05] | This wasn’t some random drunk accidentally slamming into a famous actress. | 这案子可不是酒鬼偶然撞到明星 |
[15:11] | He was stalking her. | 他在跟踪她 |
[15:23] | The call sheet that we found in Olivia Hamilton’s car indicates the time | 我们在Olivia车里找到的工作表 列明她该去剧组拍戏了 还有指明拍摄地点的地图 |
[15:27] | that she was due on the movie set, along with a map from her hotel to the location. | |
[15:34] | The same information was on Richard Wilkes’ computer. | Richard Wilkes的电脑里也有这信息 |
[15:36] | We think he hacked into the film company’s virtual production office. | 他可能黑了电影公司的网上制片办 |
[15:40] | He knew where she was gonna be and when she was gonna be there. | 他非常清楚她的行踪 |
[15:41] | In other words,he ambushed her. | 可以说他特意埋伏着 |
[15:43] | Maybe. There are some inconsistencies. | 有可能 但还有些疑点 |
[15:46] | Like what? | 比如? |
[15:47] | The duct tape,the rope, the knife we found– | 我们发现的胶带 绳子 刀 |
[15:50] | all these things suggest that Wilkes was thinking to kidnap Olivia,that he wanted to possess her. | 全都表明Wilkes想绑架Olivia 想要独占她 |
[15:56] | His crashing his car into hers without wearing a seat belt makes it seem like he was suicidal. | 没系安全带就撞上去 才使得这看起来是自杀性的 |
[16:02] | The man was intoxicated. | 他磕了很多药 |
[16:04] | Well,celebrity stalkers who kill are driven by an overwhelming desire to achieve fame | 明星跟踪狂会杀人 是因为极度渴望出名 |
[16:10] | by murdering someone who’s famous. | 因此通过杀害名人来出名 |
[16:13] | If he killed himself at the same time as Olivia, | 如果撞死Olivia时自己也死了 |
[16:16] | he would’ve missed his chance to bask in the limelight. | 他就没法出风头了 |
[16:19] | All right,look,guys, I got a press conference in an hour, | 好吧 一小时后有个媒体见面会 |
[16:21] | and I’d rather not say something I’ll have to backtrack on later on. | 我不希望说出事后得收回的话 |
[16:24] | Did Wilkes intentionally kill Olivia Hamilton? | Wilkes到底是不是想杀 |
[16:27] | – I’d say so. – I doubt it. | – 是的 – 我不认为 |
[16:30] | Maybe you should cancel the press conference. | 要不取消见面会吧 |
[16:36] | Well,looks like we got someone who can clear things up. | 看来有个明白人了 |
[16:43] | Richard… Hey,Richard. | Richard 嘿 Richard |
[16:47] | My name is Jim Brass. I’m a detective. | 我叫Jim Brass 是警探 |
[16:52] | Do you know why you’re here? | 你知道出了什么事吗? |
[16:55] | I killed Olivia. | 我杀了Olivia |
[16:58] | Yeah,you did. How’d that happen? | 是啊 你怎么干的? |
[17:04] | We spoke with the people Olivia works with. | 我们问过Olivia的同事 |
[17:07] | They said you went by the set the day before, asking to see her. | 他们说前一天你去了剧组 要见她 |
[17:14] | She got you booted off the set. | 她把你赶走了 |
[17:19] | So you get mad and… you went to an intersection where you knew she would be. | 你很不爽 就埋伏在她会经过的路口 |
[17:23] | She rolls up, stops at a light. | 她开过来 停车等红灯 |
[17:25] | “Love always… Olivia.” | “挚爱… Olivia” |
[17:31] | What? | 什么? |
[17:33] | Her letter. She loved herself. | 她的信 可她爱的是自己 |
[17:38] | Yeah,right. | 是 是 |
[17:45] | This angle is looking straight down Bridger. | 这个角度正顺着布里吉路 |
[17:47] | Unfortunately, the crash site itself is obscured,but I figured, you know,see what we can see. | 可惜没录到撞车场面 不过有多少是多少 |
[17:52] | And where did this come from? | 这带子是哪来的? |
[17:53] | A patrolman noticed a camera on a warehouse about a quarter-mile from the intersection. | 巡警发现十字路口附近 有间仓库设了监视器 |
[17:58] | Okay,this is about the time the accident was reported to 911. | 现在这是911接到报警的时间 |
[18:02] | I’ll roll it back. | 倒带 |
[18:08] | Dr. Langston,these just came for you. | Langston博士 你的信 |
[18:16] | – Shooting Review Board? – Yeah. | – 射击审查委员会? – 嗯 |
[18:26] | They cleared me. | 我没事了 |
[18:30] | Good. Kill or be killed,Ray. | 很好 不动手就会被杀 |
[18:33] | It’s a terrible situation to be in,man. Don’t let it bother you. | 那种场合就是你死我活 别太介意了 |
[18:36] | It hasn’t been bothering me. | 我没介意 |
[18:39] | And that’s what’s been bothering me. | 这反而让我在意 |
[18:48] | That’s Olivia’s car. | 那是Olivia的车 |
[18:55] | That’s her,all right. I’ll roll it forward. | 是 我再快进点 |
[18:59] | Now she’s approaching the intersection at Hasbrook. | 她正驶向哈斯溪十字路口 |
[19:02] | Damn,if that camera were just a couple feet higher, we could see the crash. | 要是这摄像头再高几尺 就能看到车祸了 |
[19:06] | Light turns red, she stops at the intersection. | 灯红了 她在路口停下 |
[19:08] | That puts the crash time at 3:27 a.m. | 车祸时间是凌晨3点27分 |
[19:12] | Yeah… but look at all the lights on Bridger. | 嗯…但看看布里吉路后面的灯 |
[19:15] | – They’re all green, except for hers. – So? | – 都是绿灯 除了她这儿 – 然后? |
[19:18] | So I know that street pretty well. | 我很了解这条路 |
[19:19] | Those traffic signals are synced. | 红绿灯全都同步 |
[19:21] | Her light should be green, like the rest of them. | 她这个也该是绿的 |
[19:25] | What’s the white light on the traffic signal? | 红绿灯旁那白光是什么? |
[19:30] | That’s a confirmation light for a traffic signal preemption. | 表示此红绿灯已被强制改变 |
[19:34] | Looks like somebody overrode the normal timing, forcing Olivia’s light to turn red. | 有人特意使它变红 |
[19:40] | Making her a sitting duck. | 让她坐以待毙 |
[19:43] | Tom O’Neill, Guardian of the Stars? | Tom O’Neill 巨星们的保护者? |
[19:47] | David Hodges. Uh,w-we met at Lavo. | David Hodges 我们在拉弗夜总会见过 |
[19:49] | The CineVegas after-party. | 维加斯电影节的庆祝会上 |
[19:51] | You were parting the seas for Tarantino. | 你正为昆汀导演分开人群 |
[19:55] | Actually,it was,uh, outside of Lavo. I couldn’t get past the rope. | 实际上 我是在拉弗外面 我没法越线进去 |
[19:59] | Next time, you flash this. | 下次 你出示这个 |
[20:02] | – That’ll get you inside. – Thanks. | – 就能进去了 – 谢了 |
[20:04] | Always glad to help a brother in blue. | 帮助警察是我的荣幸 |
[20:06] | Where are we at with Wilkes? | Wilkes那边进展如何? |
[20:07] | Oh,uh,yeah,he confessed. | 噢 那个 他认罪了 |
[20:10] | But we’re not sold on it. Something just doesn’t add up. | 但我们并没松劲 有些事还不对头 |
[20:14] | Denny,you okay? | Denny 你没事吧? |
[20:23] | Gentlemen. They’re ready downstairs. | 先生们 下面准备好了 |
[20:34] | David. | |
[20:35] | Sorry,we are really backed up. | 抱歉 地方不够了 |
[21:11] | The only way anybody could change Olivia’s traffic light is with an infrared emitter. | 要改变Olivia面前的红绿灯 只有用红外线发射器 |
[21:16] | LVPD and fire department emitters are coded for identification. | 警局和消防的发射器都登记了编码 |
[21:20] | Uncoded emitters are against the law. | 未编码的发射器属非法 |
[21:23] | D.O.T.records confirm that at 3:27 a.m., | 交通部的记录显示 凌晨3点27分 一台无编码红外线发射器 |
[21:26] | an uncoded MIRT infrared emitter preempted the signal at Bridger and Hasbrook. | 发射讯号改变了 布里吉和哈斯溪的红绿灯 |
[21:34] | If Wilkes was using an illegal emitter, why didn’t we find it in his car or at the scene? | 要是Wilkes用了非法发射器 怎么车里和现场都没发现呢? |
[21:44] | What are you thinking,Ray? | 你在想什么 Ray? |
[21:45] | I’ll tell you if I can prove it. | 要是证实了就告诉你 |
[21:57] | Are you a reporter? | 你是记者吗? |
[22:00] | I’m from the crime lab. | 我是犯罪实验室的 |
[22:04] | I heard there are a lot of reporters out there. | 我听说外面有很多记者 |
[22:09] | They’re all here to talk to me,you know? | 都来采访我 |
[22:12] | Everybody wants to talk to me now. | 所有人都想采访我 |
[22:15] | They’ve even been bothering the poor nurses. | 甚至还去纠缠无辜的护士 |
[22:19] | I feel so exploited. | 我完全是在被剥削 |
[22:21] | They’re not interested in discovering who I really am. | 他们不在乎我是谁 |
[22:26] | They just want to make money off me. | 只想靠我捞钱 |
[22:28] | I watched a segment on TV … | 我在电视上看到… |
[22:30] | Your O2 sat is very low, Mr. Wilkes. | 你体内氧饱和度很低 Wilkes先生 |
[22:35] | Now you’re in perfectly good hands. I am a doctor. | 不用担心 我是个医生 |
[22:39] | I mean,I was a doctor until I was forced out of my profession. | 准确说 我以前是个医生 直到被迫改行 |
[22:43] | It was one of those angel of death things,you know? | 因为死亡天使带来的事儿 你明白吗? |
[22:46] | You see,no one really understood the real me. | 看 也没人了解我 |
[22:53] | Would you close your eyes for me? | 能暂时闭上眼睛吗? |
[22:56] | – And try to relax. – Oh,wait a minute. | – 然后放松 – 等等 |
[22:59] | This will be over in just a moment. | 一会儿就完 |
[23:02] | ALS revealed subcutaneous bruising on Wilkes’ torso. | 可变光源显示Wilkes身上有瘀伤 |
[23:06] | Looks like a seat belt injury. | 像是安全带留下的 |
[23:08] | First responder said he wasn’t wearing a seat belt. | 急救人员说他没扣安全带 |
[23:10] | I know. Look,the bruising runs from his right shoulder to his left hip. | 嗯 看 瘀伤从右肩到左胯 |
[23:15] | That means Wilkes was in the passenger seat. | 说明Wilkes坐在副驾驶位置 |
[23:18] | He wasn’t driving the car. | 不是他在开车 |
[23:19] | The real driver crashes into Olivia Hamilton,killing her. | 真正的司机冲向Olivia 杀了她 |
[23:23] | I don’t think the crash broke Wilkes’ neck. | 我想Wilkes的脖子不是被车祸所伤 |
[23:26] | I think the killer moved a drugged-out Wilkes behind the wheel, then snapped his neck. | 凶手把磕了药的Wilkes移到驾驶座 折断了他的脖子 |
[23:32] | Killer leaves the scene. | 然后离开现场 |
[23:33] | The headline is, “Stalker Kills Actress.” | 新闻标题是”女演员被跟踪狂杀害” |
[23:36] | Which suggests that the killer knew that Wilkes was a stalker. | 说明凶手知道Wilkes是跟踪狂 |
[23:39] | Well,he certainly picked the right nut job. | 还真是选对人了 |
[23:41] | Even though Wilkes survived, he still confessed to the crime. | 就算Wilkes没死 他也会认罪 |
[23:43] | Can Wilkes corroborate any of this? | Wilkes愿意证明这事吗? |
[23:45] | Oh,he won’t. He’s too happy being the new Mark David Chapman. | 怕是不行 他正沉浸在当 Mark David Chapman的乐趣中 枪杀约翰・列侬的精神病凶手 |
[23:48] | I really hope you’re referring to Richard Wilkes. | 真希望你指的就是Richard Wilkes |
[23:51] | I wasn’t. | 我没 |
[23:53] | ****** | 犯罪实验室证实: 跟踪狂认罪! |
[23:55] | – Where’d they get this from? – I don’t know. You tell me. | – 他们哪得到这消息的? – 我怎知 你说呢 |
[23:57] | – I don’t know. – It’s your job to know, Catherine. | – 我不知道 – 你应该知道 Catherine |
[24:00] | Nobody in this lab should be talking to anybody in the media about an open investigation, | 任何人都不能向媒体透露 未定调查案的消息 |
[24:04] | let alone one of this profile. | 更别说是这种事 |
[24:06] | Hey,take it easy, Ecklie. I’m sure she’s not the leak. | 别急啊 Ecklie 肯定不是她泄露的 |
[24:08] | – I can defend myself. – This is a discipline problem, Catherine. | – 我自己会辩解 – 这是纪律问题 Catherine |
[24:11] | Just get a grip on your people. | 看紧你的人 |
[24:12] | I’m beginning to think Riley was right about you. | 我开始觉得Riley说得没错了 |
[24:14] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[24:16] | You didn’t read her exit interview. I put it on your desk. | 你没看她的离职调查 我放你桌上的 |
[24:19] | – What? – Just read it. | – 什么? – 去看看 |
[24:21] | Uh,hi,guys. This a bad time? | 嗨 大家 这时机不对吗? |
[24:29] | Nice to meet you, and I look forward to working with you. | 很高兴见到你 期待与你一起工作 |
[24:32] | Thanks. Me,too. | 谢谢 我也是 |
[24:32] | – I’ll see you later,yeah? – Yeah. | – 一会儿见? – 嗯 |
[24:34] | – So let’s grab a bite after the shift. – Okay. | – 下班后我们叙叙旧 – 行 |
[24:36] | Sara! | |
[24:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[24:44] | You tired of being happy and married? | 幸福的婚姻生活过烦了? |
[24:46] | No,Grissom is guest-lecturing at the Sorbonne | 哪有 Grissom应邀去巴黎大学讲课 |
[24:49] | while we’re waiting for our research grant to get funded, and Ecklie called; | 而且还在等我们的研究补贴 然后Ecklie打电话来说 |
[24:52] | he said the team was down a man and he wondered if I could recommend anyone. | 这儿又走了个人 让我推荐个替补 |
[24:56] | And you know, as much as I love Paris, and my French is actually pretty good right now, | 然后 尽管我很爱巴黎 法语也说得一口溜 |
[25:01] | I realized I miss you guys. | 我还是非常想你们 |
[25:03] | Well,we miss you,too. | 我们 也非常想念你 |
[25:06] | So,uh,how’s the world treating you? | 你现在怎么样啦? |
[25:09] | Oh,you know,still being treated like the lab tech with the crazy hair. | 还是被别人当成那个 一头乱发的实验室小子 |
[25:40] | ****** | 领导效率低 |
[25:43] | There****** | 没有团队意识 |
[25:45] | poor****** | 缺乏沟通 |
[25:52] | It has ten percent of the FDA’s daily requirement for vitamin C. | 这含有食品药品管理局 推荐每日所需维C的百分之十 |
[25:58] | If you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything. | 身体是革命的本钱 |
[26:00] | Hodges,who did you blab to? | Hodges 你又乱讲什么了? |
[26:03] | Nobody in the media, but I did mention something to Tom O’Neill. | 没对媒体说过 只是对Tom O’Neill提了一下 |
[26:08] | But only in passing and implicitly in confidence. | 而且仅仅是一句含糊话 |
[26:12] | I would point out that I had not been explicitly forbidden | 我得指出我并没被明文禁止 |
[26:16] | from discussing the case with law enforcement community. | 和执法相关人员讨论案子 |
[26:19] | Uh,memo from my supervisor to that effect would have been helpful, not that I’m blaming you. | 如果主管提醒过我就不会有这事了 这可不是怪你 |
[26:26] | – Don’t ever do anything like that ever again. – Thank you. | – 下不为例 – 多谢 |
[26:47] | I know Richard Wilkes stayed here. You remember him? | 我知道Richard Wilkes曾住在这儿 你记得他吗? |
[26:50] | Uh,you know,I guess I recognize him. | 大概吧 |
[26:53] | You know,he looks like a lot of guys that stay here. | 不过住这儿的人长得都差不多 |
[26:56] | Sir,please,it’s important. Think a little bit harder. | 拜托 这很关键 好好想想 |
[26:57] | Are you sure you didn’t see him with anybody else? | 有没有见过他和别人在一起? |
[26:59] | No. All I can say for sure is that he checked out two nights ago around midnight. | 不确定 我只能确定 他在两天前的午夜退房 |
[27:03] | – Paid cash. – All right,thanks. | – 现金结账 – 好吧 多谢 |
[27:10] | Eye-in-the-sky guys delivered some surveillance video. | 监控人员送来些监视录像 |
[27:13] | Good. ‘Cause the manager confirmed Wilkes stayed here, but that’s about it. | 很好 经理确认Wilkes曾住在这里 但仅此而已 |
[27:17] | Hey,looks like he managed to make himself a friend. | 看起来他交了个朋友 |
[27:28] | Is that… | 那是… |
[27:30] | That’s Tom O’Neill. | 是Tom O’Neill |
[27:31] | Talking to Olivia Hamilton’s stalker a little over three hours before she died. | Olivia死前三小时 他和跟踪狂谈了话 |
[27:37] | It’s funny he didn’t manage to mention that to anybody. | 真有意思 他没和任何人提起此事 |
[27:40] | Little lie,big lie. What if O’Neill was the driver? | 见微知著 如果O’Neill 就是那个司机呢? |
[27:43] | If O’Neill was driving, | 如果当时开车的是O’Neill |
[27:44] | then how come he didn’t get so much as a scratch from the airbag opening up in his face? | 安全气囊弹出后 他怎么可能毫发无损? |
[27:57] | Well,rolling the dice. That’s a,that’s a different way to grieve. | 掷骰子来哀悼 这方式真特别 |
[28:01] | He has the right to grieve any way he wants. | 他有权按自己的方式哀悼 |
[28:03] | – Now if there’s any more questions… – Actually, I have questions for you. | – 还有别的问题吗 – 事实上 我有问题问你 |
[28:06] | Sure,no problem. Hang in there,kid. | 没问题 继续吧 孩子 |
[28:14] | Did you know that Olivia was pregnant? | 你知道Olivia怀孕了吗? |
[28:16] | – Yes. – You didn’t mention that before. | – 知道 – 你之前没提过 |
[28:19] | It’s none of your business. | 与你何干 |
[28:21] | We spoke to Olivia’s production office, | 我们和Olivia的制片办谈过了 |
[28:23] | and they told us that you would ride to the set with her nearly every morning. | 他们说你几乎每天早上都载她去片场 |
[28:27] | Why not that morning? | 那天早上怎么没去? |
[28:34] | I wish I had. | 我也在后悔 |
[28:38] | I was gonna give her this. | 我本打算把这个给她 |
[29:07] | When I heard about the incident on Olivia’s set, I put a tail on Wilkes. | 听说Olivia片场的事之后 我派人跟着Wilkes |
[29:11] | I found where he was staying. | 找到了他的住处 |
[29:12] | Olivia Hamilton wasn’t your client. | Olivia Hamilton不是你的客户 |
[29:14] | A threat to her was a threat to Denny. | 对她的威胁就是对Denny的威胁 |
[29:16] | So I went and had a little chat with Wilkes. | 所以我去和Wilkes谈了谈 |
[29:18] | If you don’t leave Olivia Hamilton alone, | 如果你不离Olivia远点 |
[29:21] | I’m gonna go to that aerospace plant where you polish the floors and I’m gonna show Mr. Segal. | 我就要去让你擦地板的 航天设备厂找Segal先生 |
[29:28] | That’s right. I know your boss’s name. | 是的 我知道你老板的名字 |
[29:31] | I’ll show Mr. Segal my card, and I’ll tell him to fire you. | 我会给把名片给Segal先生 让他炒你 |
[29:34] | He’ll ask me why. | 他会问我原因 |
[29:37] | And I’ll say because you’re a stalker and a psycho. | 我会告诉他 因为你是个变态跟踪狂 |
[29:40] | And then he’ll fire you. | 接着他就会解雇你 |
[29:42] | Then I’ll go to my cop friends, and I’ll get a restraining order. | 然后我会去找我的警察朋友 拿到一张禁制令 |
[29:45] | And when you violate it– because sooner or later you will– | 一旦你违反了–你迟早会的– |
[29:50] | I’m gonna throw your ass in jail. | 我就把你扔进监狱 |
[29:52] | I impressed him with my sincerity, and he agreed to leave town. | 我用诚意打动了他 他同意离城 |
[29:56] | I walked him back to his room. | 我陪他回房间 |
[29:57] | I helped him pack, and I put him in his car and I followed him to the I-15 on-ramp. | 帮他打包 送他上车 跟着他到了I15高速公路的入口 |
[30:02] | Watched him get back on the road to L.A. | 目送他踏上返回洛杉矶的旅途 |
[30:04] | Apparently not for long. | 显然不是永别 |
[30:06] | You can understand why I didn’t tell you all this before. | 你应该理解之前我为什么不说 |
[30:08] | No,I understand. You lean on a guy, the guy flips out, kills your client’s girlfriend. | 不 我理解 你接近这家伙 他抓了狂 杀了你客户的女朋友 |
[30:12] | That can’t look good on your resum? | 写在履历上可不好看 |
[30:14] | I-I couldn’t afford the hit. I got six hungry bookies to feed. | 我不能丢工作 我的赌局投资要花钱 |
[30:17] | Oh,yeah,sure. | 哦 那当然 |
[30:20] | what’s in the bag? | 包里是什么? |
[30:22] | Workout stuff. I was at the gym. | 训练装备 我之前在健身房 |
[30:25] | 11:30 at night? | 晚上11点半? |
[30:27] | Crazy hours I pull, you grab a little cardio whenever you can. | 我的工作很紧张 得随时抓住机会锻炼心肺 |
[30:31] | Well,let’s just see if that’s true. | 好吧 我们来看这是不是真的 |
[30:35] | I assume you had a warrant for that? | 我猜你拿到搜查令了? |
[30:37] | Oh,sure,we’re professionals. | 那当然 我们很专业的 |
[30:40] | Mr. O’Neill, I have to say that your hotel suite was very impressive. | O’Neill先生 不得不说 你的酒店套房太赞了 |
[30:44] | The Ocampo family clearly values your services. | 显然Ocampo家族很满意你的服务 |
[30:48] | Now why are you carrying around this helmet? | 干嘛带着头盔到处跑? |
[30:50] | I use that for a tactical driving course I teach. | 我教的战术驾驶课上要用 |
[30:54] | And can you tell me what that white powdery substance is? | 那么这些白色粉末是什么? |
[31:00] | We are testing it,of course. | 当然了 我们正在检测 |
[31:03] | Here’s my prediction. | 我猜 |
[31:05] | It’s airbag dust. | 是安全气囊上的粉末 |
[31:07] | Tactical driving, you bump into things. Airbags go off. | 战术驾驶时撞到东西 气囊就会弹出 |
[31:09] | They also go off when you ram a young woman’s car and crush her to death. | 你撞上一名年轻女性并致其死亡时 气囊也会弹出来 |
[31:13] | Now,maybe Denny loved Olivia. I don’t know. | 也许Denny爱着Olivia 我不知道 |
[31:16] | But I bet his father in Macao didn’t. | 但依Denny过去的行径来看 |
[31:18] | Not with Denny’s record. | 我打赌他澳门的父亲不爱她 |
[31:20] | Another pregnant bimbo, another multimillion-dollar settlement. | 又一个怀了孕的荡妇 又是几百万的安置费 |
[31:25] | Mr. Ocampo,who pays your salary,who finances your… | Ocampo先生付你薪水 为你的… |
[31:28] | Flamboyant. | 奢侈生活 |
[31:29] | lifestyle, I think he asked you to find a more cost-effective way | …买单 我认为 他想让你找个更划算的法子 |
[31:34] | of dealing with the situation, and so you did. | 解决这问题 所以你照办了 |
[31:50] | Too bad for you Wilkes already confessed. | 真不好意思 Wilkes已经认罪了 |
[31:58] | I want a lawyer. | 我想要个律师 |
[32:02] | Hodges confirmed that the dust we found in the helmet was airbag talc. | Hodges确认了头盔上的粉末 是安全气囊滑石粉 |
[32:07] | Which only puts O’Neill in half of all cars with airbags. | 只能证明O’Neill曾经 在一辆有气囊的车上 |
[32:11] | He’s guilty,Catherine. | 他有罪 Catherine |
[32:12] | Okay,how are we gonna prove it? | 好吧 我们怎么证明? |
[32:13] | I don’t know yet, but we will. | 我还不知道 但总会知道的 |
[32:17] | I like his attitude. | 我喜欢他的态度 |
[32:19] | Reminds you of you? | 让你想到自己? |
[32:21] | I checked companies that sell Murray emitters against O’Neill’s credit card statements. | 我查了卖发射器的公司 对比O’Neill的信用卡记录 |
[32:25] | No joy. He could have his own emitter. The old ones aren’t coded. | 对不上 他可能用了别的发射器 老式的没有编码 |
[32:29] | So what’s next? | 下一步怎么办? |
[32:35] | Sara,I know that you walked into some fireworks in the break room. | Sara 你来时正赶上一场争论 |
[32:40] | What,Ecklie? Please. | Ecklie? 别傻了 |
[32:43] | No,I just read Riley’s exit interview. | 不是 我刚读了Riley的离职调查 |
[32:47] | She had some harsh things to say about my leadership; | 她对我的领导进行了尖刻的评价 |
[32:53] | that the team’s fractured; | 说团队支离破碎 |
[32:55] | that it lacks cohesion because of me because of my managerial style. | 我的管理导致团队缺乏凝聚力 |
[33:03] | I don’t know. I-I admit it. | 我不知道 我承认 |
[33:05] | I admit that things are different since Grissom left. | 我承认Grissom走后 一切都变了 |
[33:10] | Well… it’s like… | 这就好比… |
[33:14] | when a great baseball team loses its clean-up hitter, | 一个出色的棒球队没了清垒击球手 |
[33:17] | suddenly everybody’s swinging for the fences and nobody’s playing small ball. | 大家就都击边墙 没人安分打 |
[33:23] | You’re using a baseball analogy. | 你在用棒球队作类比 |
[33:26] | Apparently, part of being married is attempting to share in your spouse’s interests. | 婚姻生活包含分享配偶的兴趣 |
[33:33] | Okay. That’s a weird side of you. | 没见过你这样 |
[33:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:38] | Look,you still have a lot of great players and some new talent. | 你还是有出色的选手和新秀 |
[33:42] | Maybe you just need to reshuffle your lineup. | 也许只需要调整一下出场阵容 |
[33:46] | English,please. | 请说我能懂的语言 |
[33:49] | You are a great CSI,Catherine, and you know how to manage your team. | 你是个优秀的CSI 你也懂怎么管理团队 |
[33:55] | The only thing Grissom had that you don’t… | 唯一一个Grissom有 而你却没有的… |
[34:03] | is you. | 就是你自己 |
[34:13] | Oh,God. | 我的老天啊 |
[34:21] | Hello? Excuse me,excuse me. Hey,hey,stop! | 你们是什么人? 不准走! |
[34:28] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底出什么鬼事了? |
[34:32] | Security! | 保安! 请立即过来! |
[34:40] | Security! | 保安! |
[35:23] | – You okay? | – You okay? – 你没事吧? – 你没事吧? |
[35:33] | On you feet. | 跪下来 |
[35:39] | Settle down! | 别乱动! |
[35:57] | The doctor said both of our people are stable. | 医生说我们的两名伤者已经稳定了 |
[36:00] | Good. | 那就好 |
[36:01] | Okay,I got the van’s plate number out on broadcast and Ecklie’s handling the press. | 我把那辆货车的牌号发布出去了 Ecklie正在和媒体交涉 |
[36:06] | Any idea who they were? | 知道他们是什么人吗? |
[36:07] | Well,they’re not morticians, no matter what their IDs say, and these… | 不管这证件怎么说 反正他们不是殡仪馆的 |
[36:12] | are Russian mob tattoos. | 这些是俄罗斯黑帮的纹身 |
[36:13] | Which means we’re going to get a lot more out of him than we will out of any of the survivors. | 意味着从他身上得到的信息 会比任何一个幸存者都多 |
[36:17] | The IDs looked legit so the security guard let them in through the loading dock. | 他们的证件似乎有效 所以保安让他们从卸货口进了 |
[36:21] | They snatched the body. When they tried to leave the same way they came in, | 他们抢了尸体 想从来路出去 |
[36:24] | they found the doors blocked by a double-parked truck. | 发现门被违停的卡车堵住了 |
[36:27] | So they found another way out,okay. | 所以就用别的方法逃走了 |
[36:29] | But why risk breaking into a lab filled with cops to steal Olivia Hamilton’s body? | 但为什么要冒险闯进满是警察的 实验室来偷Olivia的尸体? |
[36:35] | They didn’t take Olivia Hamilton. | 他们偷的不是Olivia Hamilton |
[36:37] | They took my bum? But we don’t even know who he is. | 抢了我那个流浪汉? 但我们都不知道他是谁 |
[36:40] | Well,clearly they do. | 很显然他们知道 |
[36:42] | Hey,guys,you’re not going to believe this. | 你们不会信的 |
[36:44] | The DNA from your John Doe just came back with a parental match to an open case. | 那具无名男尸的DNA 和另一案件的DNA是近亲吻合 |
[36:48] | That bum is Olivia Hamilton’s father. | 流浪汉就是Olivia的父亲 |
[36:54] | All units be advised, suspect vehicle in the lab break-in was recovered on Westcroft Drive | 所有小组注意 闯入实验室的 嫌犯车辆出现在西克罗弗车道 |
[36:58] | at mile marker 214, Mount Charleston. | 里碑214 查尔斯顿山 |
[37:03] | Oh,no. This doesn’t look good. | 不是吧 这可糟了 |
[37:12] | Well,so much for Olivia Hamilton’s father. | Olivia的父亲死无全尸 |
[37:18] | It might not be him. | 不一定是他 |
[37:31] | You,uh,care to rethink that? | 再考虑下? |
[37:35] | According to James Hamilton’s medical records, | James Hamilton的病历显示 |
[37:38] | he was a diagnosed schizophrenic prone to violent outbursts. | 他被诊断为精神分裂 并且有突发暴力倾向 |
[37:43] | Olivia Hamilton was his only child, and she did the best she could taking care of him, | Olivia是他唯一的孩子 她也尽全力帮助父亲了 |
[37:48] | but he was in and out of institutions and on and off the streets for years. | 但他多年来进进出出精神病院 关了又放 |
[37:53] | Now from what I can tell, their relationship was never made public. | 据我所知 他们的关系从来没公开 |
[37:57] | It’s a minor miracle she was able to keep it out of the tabs. | 这没被爆料简直就是奇迹 |
[37:59] | That might have been about to change. | 可能差点就改变了 |
[38:02] | We found these shots on O’Neill’s camera. | 在O’Neill’s的相机里发现了这些 |
[38:05] | Recovered JPEGs from the SD card. | 从内存卡找出的JPEG图片 |
[38:07] | They were taken in front of the weekly where James Hamilton was living | 在James Hamilton住的小旅馆前拍下 |
[38:11] | two days before Olivia Hamilton’s death. | 时间是Olivia死前两天 |
[38:13] | We got O’Neill’s financials. | 拿到O’Neill的经济状况了 |
[38:15] | Like we figured,Denny’s father, Mr. Moneybags from Macau, pays his salary. | 如我们分析的 Denny身在澳门的 家财万贯的父亲付工资给他 |
[38:21] | One week ago, O’Neill receives an unusually large deposit– | 一周前O’Neill账户存进了一笔大钱 |
[38:25] | a hundred grand– wired from an Asian bank. | 10万块 从亚洲银行汇入的 |
[38:27] | Maybe paying him to break up Denny’s latest romance. | 也许是要他处理Denny最新的绯闻 |
[38:31] | O’Neill shadows Olivia, trying to dig up some dirt. | O’Neill跟踪Olivia 想挖点猛料 |
[38:35] | Follows her to the weekly where she meets up with this very strange old man. | 尾随他到小旅馆 发现她和一个奇怪的老头见面 |
[38:38] | He could be a drug dealer. Who knows? | 可能是贩毒品的 谁知道呢 |
[38:40] | But it looks like the perfect material to incite a break-up. | 但似乎是促成分手的最佳素材 |
[38:44] | – So he takes a couple shots of them. – But he’s curious. | – 所以他照了几张照片 – 但是他很好奇 |
[38:47] | So he goes to the room to talk to the guy and see what the story is. | 所以他进屋找那老头 想知道内情 |
[38:50] | Hamilton freaks out. | Hamilton发狂了 |
[38:52] | They fight and O’Neill ends up killing him. | 他们打了起来 O’Neill杀了他 |
[38:55] | Now O’Neill’s a murderer– under stress. | 所以O’Neill成了杀人犯 压力极大 |
[38:58] | And a delusional stalker provides him with the perfect way | 拿精神错乱的跟踪狂当幌子 |
[39:03] | to get Olivia out of Denny’s life permanently. | 是把Olivia从Denny的生活中 永久除掉的最好方法 |
[39:07] | It’s reasonable. But it’s just speculation. | 有道理 但只是猜测 |
[39:09] | We can’t nail O’Neill for either death. | 这两宗谋杀都定不到O’Neill头上 |
[39:12] | The only reason O’Neill would risk stealing the body | 让O’Neill冒险偷尸体的唯一原因 |
[39:15] | is if he believed it could somehow implicate him, | 是因为他坚信尸体会牵扯出他 |
[39:18] | which means there has to be evidence on the body or in the body. | 也就是说尸体上或尸体内肯定有证据 |
[40:10] | James Hamilton swallowed something when O’Neill beat him to death. | James Hamilton被O’Neill打死时 吞了个东西 |
[40:15] | Greg found clothing fibers in his teeth. | Greg在他的牙齿里找到衣服纤维 |
[40:20] | We’re looking for this cufflink. | 我们要找的是这个袖扣 |
[40:25] | If O’Neill knew what happened, why not take the body right then and there? | 如果O’Neill知道这事 为什么不当场解决这个麻烦? |
[40:31] | He didn’t know, not until he came here and saw James Hamilton’s body. | 他当时不知道 直到他来这里 看到了James Hamilton的尸体 |
[40:43] | We’ve been separating metals and inorganics. So… | 我们已经分离了金属和无机物… |
[40:47] | Here,this may be it. | 这个可能就是 |
[41:03] | We got him. | 抓定他了 |
[41:07] | Las Vegas Police have arrested Tom O’Neill, | 拉斯维加斯警方逮捕了Tom O’Neill |
[41:10] | a bodyguard often seen protecting the biggest celebrities, including Denny Ocampo. | 他是众多大牌名人的保镖 其中包括Denny Ocampo |
[41:16] | Funny thing is, the father’s death was probably an accident. | 有趣的是 她父亲的死可能只是意外 |
[41:19] | But Olivia was premeditated. | 但Olivia是被预谋杀害的 |
[41:22] | Irritates me that we weren’t able to get him for that. | 没能证明他杀了Olivia让我气愤 |
[41:24] | But you know what? We know what he did and so does he, | 但我们知道是他做的 他自己也清楚 |
[41:26] | and he can spend the next 20 years of his life dreaming of his perfect crime. | 他可以用20年刑期回味他的完美谋杀 |
[41:31] | Think of it like busting Al Capone for tax evasion. | 就当他是因为逃税才入狱 黑帮老大的艾尔・卡彭 |
[41:43] | How did you now he was going to be hungry? | 你怎么知道它饿了? |
[41:45] | It doesn’t really matter. | 其实不重要 |
[41:47] | They go after crickets no matter what. | 他们天生就喜欢吃蟋蟀 |
[41:49] | I think the chirping annoys them. | 估计是蟋蟀的叫声让它不爽 |
[42:00] | That’s not my spider,dude. | 这不是我的蜘蛛 老兄 |
[42:04] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | – 真的假的? – 真的 |
[42:07] | Is that… Little Stevie? | 难道这是 小Stevie? |
[42:11] | Oh,he’s been missing for years. | 天 它都失踪几年了 |
[42:15] | I’ll have to let Sara know so she can tell her… | 我得告诉Sara 她好告诉她… |
[42:17] | – husband. | – Husband. – 老公 – 老公 |
[42:19] | – Hey,Nicky. – Yeah. | – 嘿Nicky – 什么事 |
[42:21] | – You got a sec? – Yeah. | – 过来一下好吗? – 行 |
[42:28] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[42:29] | Oh,something that’s long overdue. | 早就该做的事 |
[42:33] | I don’t tell you enough,Nicky, but I couldn’t do this job without you. | 虽然我没怎么说过 但没有你我干不了这活 |
[42:40] | Okay. Love you too,Catherine. | 好吧 我也爱你 Catherine |
[42:45] | I am promoting you. | 我要提升你 |
[42:51] | You are now assistant supervisor on grave. | 你现在是大夜班的助理督导了 |
[42:53] | All right. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[42:57] | Please have these FI reviews on my desk by tomorrow night. | 明晚前请把这些审查给我 |
[43:09] | What’s up,Doc? | 什么事啊 医生? |
[43:11] | Well,just business as usual, I’m delighted to say. | 很高兴地说 还是老几样 |
[43:15] | This gentleman has been in the cooler for a couple days. | 这位在冷柜里呆了两三天 |
[43:18] | Joseph Bigelow. No known address. | Joseph Bigelow 没有已知地址 |
[43:21] | Apparently,spent most of his time downtown in the streets. | 显然在市区流浪了不少日子 |
[43:25] | No signs of trauma. | 没有外伤痕迹 |
[43:27] | My guess is his ticker probably decided to call it quits. | 估计是心脏不堪重负了 |
[43:41] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[43:44] | I was hoping you’d tell me. | 我还指望你告诉我呢 犯罪现场调查 -=结束=- |