时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | [ALL CHEERING AND SHOUTING] | |
[01:08] | [CELL PHONE RINGING] | |
[01:14] | [CELL PHONE BEEPS] | |
[01:38] | [CROWD CHEERING] | |
[01:46] | [WHISPERS INDISTINCTLY] | |
[01:53] | Come again. | 欢迎再来 |
[02:13] | BP’s 90 over 70 and dropping. | – 血压90/70 还在下降 – 怎么伤的? 他们在布置花园 |
[02:15] | DOCTOR: What happened? EMT: Guy was working a landscape gig. | |
[02:17] | They were trying to move a giant saguaro | 想挪动一盆巨型仙人掌 措施不当 |
[02:19] | – without using the right gear. DOCTOR: Ugh. | |
[02:21] | EMT: Fell over on him. | 整个砸在他身上了 |
[02:22] | Any chance he’s got insurance? | 他有保险吗? |
[02:24] | About the same chance he’s a legal immigrant. | 你说非法移民会有吗 |
[02:27] | No! | 不! |
[02:28] | [PATIENT SHOUTING IN SPANISH] | |
[02:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, easy, easy. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 冷静 |
[02:32] | You’re not gonna need that right now. | 你可不需要这个 朋友 [西语] 没事 没事了 |
[02:34] | [RAY SPEAKING IN SPANISH] | |
[02:37] | [PATIENT & RAY SPEAKING IN SPANISH] | – 谢谢 – 给我 给我… |
[02:40] | [PATIENT SOBBING] | |
[02:42] | Start oxygen, give him two milligrams of morphine, | 给他输氧 打两毫克吗啡 准备手术 |
[02:45] | and prep him for surgery. | |
[02:48] | [CELL PHONE RINGING] | |
[02:50] | Oh, so much for pro bono. Got to go. | 义务劳动结束 我该走了 |
[02:53] | Day job’s calling. | CSI找我 |
[02:58] | CATHERINE: Chill out, Conrad. | 冷静一下 Conrad |
[02:59] | You’ll have it on your desk by the end of shift. | 下班前保证给你 |
[03:03] | Yes, I’ve included a 10 percent cut across the board. | 是的 全体人员都砍了10% |
[03:05] | Just make sure there’s 10 percent less crime, | 只要犯罪率也降低10% 我们就能接受 |
[03:07] | and we’ll be fine. | |
[03:11] | RAY: What do we have here? | 什么情况? |
[03:12] | Business as usual. | 没什么特别的 |
[03:14] | Trucker spotted the body this morning. | 卡车司机早上发现尸体 |
[03:16] | HODGES: TOD was sometime last night. | 死亡时间是昨晚某时 |
[03:18] | A single GSW to the back of the head. | 后脑中了一枪 |
[03:22] | Looks like a good-sized wound. I’d say medium caliber. | 伤口很规则 应该是中等口径的枪 |
[03:27] | Sooting and stippling make it a close shot. | 圆痕和焦灰表明是近距离中枪 |
[03:29] | Execution, body dump? | 处决 然后弃尸? |
[03:31] | CATHERINE: That’d be my guess. | 我也这么想 |
[03:33] | Looks like the car skidded to a halt here. | 看起来 车子在这里停下 |
[03:37] | Killer dumped the body, | 凶手弃尸后开车后退回大路 |
[03:39] | and then accelerated back up onto the road. | |
[03:42] | RAY: The body is well forward of the rear-tire divots, | 尸体面朝着后轮胎印方向 |
[03:45] | about where the driver’s door would be. | 差不多就是驾驶座车门的位置 |
[03:48] | Which means the victim was probably behind the wheel. | 说明死者可能就是开车的人 |
[04:02] | Maybe he picked up the wrong hitchhiker. | 也许他让坏人搭了车 |
[04:04] | Okay, ready to roll. | 好 准备翻身 |
[04:16] | CATHERINE: That’s a lot of slogans. | 好多徽章 |
[04:18] | Guess he liked advertising. | 估计他很喜欢做广告 |
[04:20] | Wonder how he felt about epitaphs. | 不知他会不会喜欢自己的碑文 CSI 犯罪现场调查 本季结局 70年代风格 |
[05:02] | Ah, the ’70s. | |
[05:04] | Recession, energy crisis, conflict in the Middle East. | 经济不景气 能源危机 中东问题 |
[05:08] | My, how times have changed. | 哎 世道真是多变 |
[05:10] | At least we don’t have to put up with disco. | 至少我们不用再跳迪斯科了 |
[05:14] | Looks like concrete dust under his nails. | 指甲下有凝结的灰尘 |
[05:17] | HODGES: Yeah, he seems to be covered with it. | 是啊 他全身都是灰尘 |
[05:22] | It’s even up his nose. | 连鼻子里也都是 |
[05:23] | RILEY: His hands are heavily callused. | 他的手上都是老茧 |
[05:26] | I’m guessing construction worker. | 可能是建筑工人 |
[05:28] | [DEVICE BEEPING] | |
[05:30] | RILEY: Okay, he’s not in AFIS. | 没有他的指纹记录 |
[05:32] | Let’s put him in the system. | 把他加进去 |
[05:43] | So we have two distinct sets | 这里有两组不同的脚印 都是离开汽车的 |
[05:47] | of shoe impressions leading away from the vehicle, | |
[05:49] | neither of which belong to the victim. | 而且都不是死者的 |
[05:51] | So that means at least three people in the car? | 说明车里至少有三个人 |
[05:55] | – These look like sneakers. – Mm-hm. | 这个应该是运动鞋印 |
[05:57] | GREG: The others, boots. | 其他的应该是靴印 |
[06:00] | Let’s see where they went. | 看看它们到哪去 步距都很大 所以可能都在跑 |
[06:37] | GREG: The strides are all long, so they both must have been running. | |
[06:40] | RAY: Sneakers was limping, dragging his leg, | 穿运动鞋的步履艰难 还在流血 说明受伤了 |
[06:42] | bleeding, wounded. | |
[06:44] | [MAN GRUNTS] | |
[06:46] | I guess that means Boots had the gun. | 那穿靴子的应该拿着枪 |
[06:48] | Sneakers turns around, comes back, | 运动鞋又掉头跑回来 |
[06:52] | gets back in the car, takes off. | 回到车里 溜之大吉 |
[06:56] | Boots heads back toward the road, | 靴子回到大路 消失了 |
[06:59] | disappears into the night. | |
[07:00] | I guess we’re looking for a cowboy. | 看来目标是个牛仔 |
[07:09] | RAY: Hey, Nick. | 你好 Nick – 下周再见 – 你要去哪? |
[07:11] | Hey. I’ll see you next week. | |
[07:13] | Where are you off to? | |
[07:14] | Lee Goff’s entomology workshop in Honolulu. | 参加Lee Goff在檀香山的 昆虫学讲习班 |
[07:17] | Entomology. Nice. | 昆虫学 真不错 |
[07:19] | Wait, I thought Ecklie cut all funding for outside training. | 等等 Ecklie不是 把外出培训经费都砍了? |
[07:22] | Yeah, he did, but I’ve been waiting on this workshop | 是砍了 但这个讲习班我已经等了一年 就算自掏腰包我也要去 |
[07:24] | for, like, a year, so if I gotta go out of pocket, so be it. | |
[07:27] | We need a new bug man. | 我们需要一个新的昆虫狂人 |
[07:29] | [NICK CHUCKLES] | |
[07:30] | – Hold down the fort. – Will do. | – 这里交给你了 – 放心 Ray 你好吗 清理衣柜时发现了这个 我猜你想要 爱你的Aloria |
[09:06] | The bullet fragmented in his skull. | 头骨里的子弹碎片 |
[09:08] | The lead core exited, | 弹头穿出去了 但这铜壳留在脑袋里 |
[09:10] | but the copper jacket shed inside. | |
[09:14] | Cannelured. Probably a .38 or .357 revolver. | 有细槽 可能是点38或点357左轮枪 死者那块额头你还原了吗? |
[09:18] | Ah. Did you recover that piece of his forehead? | |
[09:22] | Might save the mortician some spackle. | 可以给殡葬师省点填料 |
[09:27] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了? |
[09:29] | Ah, things are tough all over. | 唉 大家都不好过 |
[09:32] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | |
[09:33] | – Our vic’s name is Huston Dobbs. – How’d you figure that out? | 死者名叫Huston Dobbs 你怎么查到的? |
[09:37] | I didn’t. Brime County Sheriff’s Department | 不是我查的 是布莱姆县警局 在厄尔巴郊外发现一辆烧毁的车子 |
[09:40] | found a burnt-out car outside of Elba. | |
[09:42] | R.O. was in the wind, house foreclosed, etcetera, | 车主无影无踪 房子抵押了 |
[09:46] | so they ran him through Missing Persons, | 他们在失踪人口记录里查询 和我们的死尸吻合 |
[09:48] | and matched him with our unknown DB. | |
[09:50] | They develop any leads in the case? | 他们有任何线索吗? |
[09:53] | They told me where he was working. | 知道了他的工作地点 |
[10:12] | – Morning, sir. BRASS: Oh, good morning. | 早上好 先生 早上好 |
[10:17] | – Booth or counter? – No, I need to speak to the manager. | 在吧台吃还是就座? 不用 我要见你们经理 |
[10:20] | I can do you one better than that. I own the place. | 那你找对人了 我是这儿的头 |
[10:23] | – What can I do for you? – Oh, um, ahem. | 你需要什么? |
[10:26] | I’m Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police. | 我是维加斯警局的Jim Brass探长 |
[10:29] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[10:31] | Sure, I do. Huston Dobbs. | 当然认识 他叫Huston Dobbs |
[10:33] | I give him employment here from time to time. He’s a fry cook. | 我让他在这里兼职 他负责炸薯条 |
[10:36] | He, uh, get himself in some kind of trouble? | 他有麻烦了? |
[10:39] | Well, it’s a little more serious than that, ma’am. | 比麻烦要严重点 |
[10:42] | He’s dead. | – 他死了 – 天哪 |
[10:43] | Oh, my Lord. | |
[10:48] | [SIGHS] | |
[10:50] | You get all that, Walter? | Walter 你听什么听? |
[10:52] | Because that’s why I’m paying you, to stand there, right? | 我付你钱就是让你傻站吗? |
[10:57] | What did Huston do? | Huston干了什么 醉酒出了车祸? |
[10:58] | He get drunk and run himself off the road? | |
[11:00] | No, he was shot. | 不 他是被枪打死的 |
[11:02] | Who’d want to shoot Huston? | 谁会打Huston? |
[11:04] | BRASS: That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 这正是我想查清的 |
[11:05] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看到他是什么时候? |
[11:07] | BARBIE: A couple of days ago. | 几天前吧 |
[11:08] | Uh, Bruno’s the one you want to talk to. | 你该去找Bruno谈谈 |
[11:11] | BRASS: Oh, yeah? Bruno? Bruno who? | 是吗 Bruno? 他姓什么? |
[11:13] | Bruno Curtis. | 姓Curtis |
[11:15] | Them two hung out together all the time. And he didn’t show up | 他们两个总是一起晃 他今天也没来上班 |
[11:17] | for work today either. | |
[11:19] | He’s just one of those part-time guys. He– | 他也是兼职 他… |
[11:21] | Well, he wasn’t so part-time back in high school, Barbie. | 高中那时他就不是”兼职”了 Barbie |
[11:24] | You two tore it up pretty good, as I remember. | 我记得你们俩处得不错 |
[11:26] | That was a long time ago, Clem. | 那是陈年往事了 Clem |
[11:29] | You don’t think Bruno’s tied up in any of this, do you? | 你该不会认为Bruno与此有关吧? |
[11:33] | How can I find him? | 怎么才能找到他? |
[11:35] | I don’t know. He took a couple days off. | 不知道 他请了几天假 |
[11:37] | Said something about going up north looking for work. | 说什么去北部找工作 |
[11:41] | Unskilled labor, no doubt. Ha-ha-ha. | 非技术性工种 肯定是 |
[11:44] | BRASS: Hmm. | |
[11:46] | – I thought he worked here. – Well, he does, but these days, sir, | 他不是在这里干活吗 是的 但如今钱怎么都不够花 |
[11:49] | it just ain’t enough to live on. | |
[11:54] | RILEY: According to the deputy in Elba, | 厄尔巴的副局长说 要不是因为下雨 |
[11:56] | the fire would have completely consumed the car… | |
[11:58] | [THUNDER CRASHES] | |
[12:00] | …if it hadn’t been for the weather. | 车子早就被烧光了 |
[12:07] | So unlike Huston Dobbs, | 所以Huston Dobbs很不幸 而我们的运气却不错 |
[12:09] | we seem to have caught a break. | |
[12:13] | Toothbrush. | 牙刷 |
[12:16] | Razor. | 剃刀 |
[12:23] | Lavatory. Guy must have been living in his car. | 是小便 这家伙就住在车里 |
[12:26] | It is a Chrysler LeBaron. | 这是辆克莱斯勒·雷巴戎 |
[12:29] | A babe magnet. | 泡妞利器 |
[12:31] | You should make an offer. | 你开价吧 |
[12:34] | Um… | 我基本上肯定死者没能把车开回城里 |
[12:35] | I think it’s safe to say that the victim did not drive this thing back to town. | |
[12:38] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[12:42] | WENDY: Thank you. | 谢了 |
[12:48] | Ooh, hey. | |
[12:52] | This looks like a piece of skull. | 看起来像块头骨碎片 |
[12:55] | We know the last thing that went through his mind | 打穿他脑袋的是枚铜壳点38子弹 这些钥匙都焦了 |
[12:57] | – was a copper-jacketed .38. – Heh. | |
[12:59] | HODGES: These keys are pretty charred. | |
[13:01] | I doubt Mandy’s gonna get any prints off them. | 估计Mandy弄不到指纹了 这是块旧的Hux俱乐部赌场筹码 |
[13:05] | Huh. It’s an old Hux Club casino chip. | |
[13:09] | Hampton Huxley, the dead porno-mag guy? | 那个死掉的色情杂志出版商? |
[13:12] | No, it’s not porno, it’s a lifestyle. | 那可不叫色情 那叫生活方式 |
[13:15] | For one brief, shining moment in the ’80s, | 那是80年代一段转瞬即逝的辉煌时光 |
[13:18] | scantily clad Hux Club Kittens serving cocktails and dealing blackjack | 衣着暴露的小妞 在Hux俱乐部端鸡尾酒 发牌 |
[13:23] | was the pinnacle of Las Vegas high society. | 曾是赌城上层人士的至高追求 |
[13:26] | How’d you get in? | 你怎么混进去的? |
[13:27] | Sadly, only through the glossy pages of the magazine. | 很可惜 只是在杂志彩页上略为体会 – 我买来是想看里面的文章 – 好吧 |
[13:30] | – Mm. – Which I purchased for the articles. | |
[13:32] | Okay. | |
[13:35] | – Wendy, I got blood on the back seat. – Okay. | – Wendy 后座发现血迹 – 嗯 |
[13:43] | RILEY: Along with something else. | 还有其他东西 |
[13:49] | Twenty-two L-R. | 点22LR弹 只是小玩意 |
[13:51] | A peashooter round. | |
[13:53] | So there are actually two guns involved. | – 实际上有两把枪 – 对 这是其中一把 |
[13:55] | – Yeah. – And I’ve got one of them. | |
[13:58] | – Hodges. – Relax. | – 别紧张 只是个带扣 |
[14:00] | It’s just a belt buckle. | |
[14:02] | – For people who love guns. – I love guns. | – 给喜欢枪的人 – 我喜欢 |
[14:16] | RILEY: There’s a print here etched into the metal. | 金属里有个印记 |
[14:19] | Salts and amino acids from fingerprint oil | 指纹油脂里的盐分和氨基酸 经过一段时间会腐蚀金属 |
[14:22] | can chemically etch metal over time. | |
[14:26] | Heat greatly accelerates the process. | 高温大大加快了腐蚀过程 |
[14:29] | You sometimes see it in arson investigations. | 在纵火案里时而会遇到 |
[14:33] | RILEY: The print belongs to Wiley Schindler. | 指纹属于Wiley Schindler |
[14:35] | He’s in the system off a work card. | 他的工作卡在系统内有记录 |
[14:38] | This buckle looks so familiar. | 这个带扣看着非常眼熟 |
[14:41] | Is this a Vanderfield Arms mini .22? | 这是Vanderfield迷你点22吗? |
[14:44] | Why, yes, it is. | 怎么了 是啊 是种隐藏式左轮枪 |
[14:46] | CATHERINE: Ha, ha. It’s a concealable revolver. | |
[14:49] | Perfect for the man who trusts no one. | 很适合不相信任何人的家伙 |
[14:51] | My dad had one. | 我父亲就有一把 |
[14:53] | Schindler’s address is listed as Kansas City. | Schindles住在堪萨斯城 |
[14:56] | He’s a collectables dealer. I Googled him. | 他是个收藏家 |
[14:59] | SCHINDLER: I’ll be hightailing it to Las Vegas from May 11 to the 18th | 我搜索了他 5月11日到18日间 我在拉斯维加斯 |
[15:03] | for the World Collectables Trade Fair at the Green Valley Ranch. | 参加绿谷庄园世界古董交易大会 |
[15:06] | If you want to sit down to talk turkey, give me a call. | 如果你想谈生意 请打电话给我 |
[15:09] | What do you know, he’s in town. | 知道吗 他就在城里 |
[15:11] | I’m ready to talk turkey. | 我准备去谈笔生意 |
[15:15] | SCHINDLER: Yes, sir, those are the original crystal doorknobs | 没错 先生 这是Bugsy Siegel 亲自挑选的原产水晶门把 |
[15:18] | handpicked by Bugsy Siegel himself | |
[15:21] | for the bathroom suite that he personally customized | 用于他为Lana Turner 定制的私人浴室设备 在1945年的弗拉明戈 想象一下 |
[15:24] | for Lana Turner at the Flamingo back in 1945. | |
[15:27] | Now, think about it. | |
[15:29] | Lana had to be naked as a jaybird when she fondled those knobs. | Lana抚摸着手把时 肯定是赤身裸体 |
[15:34] | You have exquisite taste. | 你的品味很高雅 我想让你拥有整套… |
[15:35] | I’m prepared to let you have the entire set for– | |
[15:39] | Oh, let me see, uh… | 让我想想… 哦 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[15:41] | Oh, thank you, darling. | |
[15:43] | – Wiley Schindler? SCHINDLER: That I am. | – 我就是 |
[15:45] | Just, uh, give us a moment, friend. Doing a little business here. | 请稍等片刻 朋友 我们谈点生意 |
[15:48] | So are we. We need to talk. | 我们也是 我们需要谈谈 |
[15:50] | – Nice boots. SCHINDLER: I just got them. | – 靴子不错 – 谢谢 |
[15:52] | – You looking for a pair? – Ahem. Excuse me. | – 我才买不久 你也想要一双? – 抱歉 |
[15:55] | [SIGHS] | |
[15:58] | BRASS: You know these two guys? | 认识这两个人吗? |
[16:01] | Can’t say I know them well. Just met them the other day. | 不是很熟 几天前碰到过 |
[16:03] | Where and how? | 在哪 怎么碰到的? |
[16:05] | A little greasy spoon in Elba. | 在厄尔巴 吃东西的时候 |
[16:09] | I just pulled in to get some grub. | 我只是去吃点东西 |
[16:12] | And much to my surprise, I saw something there I liked. | 出乎意料地 有样东西吸引了我 |
[16:19] | I told her I admired her earrings, | 我说很喜欢她的耳环 问她买耳环的地方还有没有货 |
[16:21] | and asked her if there was any more where those came from. | |
[16:24] | She said she’d make a call. | 她说要打个电话问问 |
[16:26] | HUSTON: There’s 200 chips in here. – Three hundred bucks, | 这儿有200个筹码 |
[16:29] | you can have the kit and caboodle. | 300块全部归你 |
[16:31] | We ain’t taking a penny less. | 一个子儿都不能少 我得想想 伙计 好大一笔钱 |
[16:32] | Heh. I don’t know, fellas. That’s a lot of money. | |
[16:35] | SCHINDLER: Got to make the other fella think he’s getting over on you. | 秘诀就在让他们以为占了你便宜 |
[16:39] | My wife and I got married at the Hux and, now… | 我的婚礼是在Hux举办的 现在… |
[16:42] | You do not want to go cheap on your wife. | 你也不想给妻子买廉价货吧 |
[16:45] | Loretta’s gone. The chips are just for me. | Loretta去世了 我是买给自己 |
[16:48] | SCHINDLER: See, I knew we were gonna settle on a dollar a chip | 他们一开口 我就知道会以一块一枚的价格成交 |
[16:51] | the minute they opened their mouths. | |
[16:53] | Two hundred. | 200块 一块一枚 就成交 |
[16:54] | That’s a buck apiece. You got a deal. | |
[16:57] | SCHINDLER: Let them see your pain. Make them feel good, and then… | 装作很痛苦 让他们自我感觉良好 |
[17:00] | Okay, deal. | 行 成交 有些事你不得不耍些小手段 |
[17:03] | There’s few things in life that’ll make an old man’s nipples hard, | |
[17:06] | and that qualifies. | |
[17:08] | Did you tell them you’re a collectables dealer? | 你说了你是收藏家吗? |
[17:11] | It never came up. That’s the last time I saw either one of them. | 从没 之后我就没见过他俩 |
[17:14] | Out of curiosity, what would you say the chips are worth? | 我问问 你会说这些筹码值多少? 人家出得起多少就卖多少 |
[17:16] | Ha. Whatever the market will bear. | |
[17:18] | BRASS: Well, it is pretty much a bear market these days. | 的确这些天都是熊市 |
[17:21] | So this guy’s dead, | 这名男子死了 |
[17:23] | and this guy’s turning out to be pretty hard to find. | 而这名男子不见踪影 |
[17:26] | Maybe this guy killed that one, and then took a powder. | 可能他杀了那个人 畏罪潜逃 |
[17:29] | Or maybe you killed this guy and chased this guy away. | 也可能你杀了这个人 然后把他赶走了 你开玩笑吧 |
[17:33] | Ha, ha. You can’t be serious. | |
[17:35] | We did find the belt buckle of your concealed .22 at the scene. | 我们在犯罪现场找到了 你收藏的点22带扣 |
[17:40] | Well, they admired it, big, handsome thing that it is. | 他们很喜欢那玩意 又大又帅气 |
[17:43] | So I gave it to them to seal the deal. | 我就送给他们了 |
[17:45] | Well, I’m making you a new deal. | 那我和你做笔新交易 |
[17:47] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[18:00] | GREG: When the Hux Club opened in 1981, | 1981年 Hux俱乐部开业时 就像那本畅销男性杂志变成现实 |
[18:02] | it was as if the great men’s magazine had come to life. | |
[18:06] | But like all gardens in paradise, | 但天堂的花园无法在地面上撑多久 |
[18:08] | it couldn’t last long here on Earth. | |
[18:10] | Hux had a falling out with his partners | Hux与合伙人意见不合 就退出了 并带走了所有的商标 |
[18:12] | and pulled out of the venture, taking all his trademarks with him. | |
[18:16] | They remodeled the casino, | 他们改建了赌场 但少了Hux和他的美女 生意不佳 赌场更名为新巴比伦后 很快灭亡了 |
[18:18] | but without Hux and his Kittens to bring the bang, so to speak, | |
[18:23] | the New Babylon, as they renamed it, | |
[18:25] | died a quick and painful death. | |
[18:28] | Now, according to the gaming commission records, | 根据博彩委员会的记录 |
[18:32] | all of the chips from the Hux Club were destroyed. | Hux俱乐部的筹码都销毁了 |
[18:34] | Well, it’s the law when you close a casino. | 法律规定赌场关闭时必须如此 |
[18:36] | When Sam imploded the Rampart, he buried all the old chips | Sam炸掉城堡赌场时 就把所有 旧筹码埋在日蚀大楼的地基下 |
[18:39] | in the foundation of the Eclipse. | |
[18:41] | Which is precisely why surviving chips become collectables. | 所以剩余的筹码成了收藏品 |
[18:44] | You throw in a Hampton Huxley aura | 带着Hampton Huxley光环的物品 |
[18:46] | and you have got an item that auctions | |
[18:49] | for up to $10,000 in mint condition. | 已经被拍卖到了一万美元 |
[18:51] | Apparently there’s less than a dozen of these in existence. | 很显然 剩余的筹码没几枚 |
[18:55] | Until today. | 直到今日 |
[18:59] | We recovered these from Wiley Schindler’s hotel room. | 我们从Wiley Schindler 的房间找到了这些 |
[19:04] | A hundred and seventy-two chips, | 172枚筹码 和五万现金 |
[19:07] | and $50,000 in cash. | |
[19:11] | I spoke to some people at the trade show. | 我和交易会上很多人谈过 |
[19:13] | Said that you sold more than a few Hux chips | 他们说你卖了不少Hux筹码 给不同的收藏家 |
[19:15] | to a bunch of different collectors. | |
[19:16] | I wasn’t aware you could put a man in jail for that. | 这也不至于进监狱吧 |
[19:19] | – You’re in jail because you’re a killer. – Which I’m not. | – 你进来是因为我认为你杀人了 – 事实上我没有 |
[19:22] | Let’s agree to disagree, okay? | 我可不这么认为 知道吗? |
[19:24] | You know, for about 30 years, | 以后30年里 |
[19:26] | some people who care about these things | 喜爱筹码的人们会备感欣慰 因为Hux俱乐部筹码已为数不多 |
[19:28] | had to be consoled because there were so few | |
[19:31] | of these casino chips from the famed Hux Club in existence. | |
[19:35] | You show up with a couple hundred of them. | 而你却带着数百计的筹码现身 |
[19:37] | – I told you how I got those. – Here’s what I think happened. | 我说过那些筹码的来历 我看是这么回事 |
[19:40] | I think you and Bruno and Huston cooked up a scheme | 你 Bruno和Huston一起设了个局 把假筹码掺着卖出去 |
[19:43] | to put some counterfeit chips in circulation. | |
[19:46] | I never sold anything to anybody that wasn’t what I said it was. | 我从不卖赝品 |
[19:49] | So you end up in the car going out to the desert. | 这么说你熄了火 走到沙漠里 |
[19:51] | Somebody says something, somebody doesn’t say something. | 有人透露了一些事 而有人有所隐瞒 |
[19:53] | Things get weird. | 然后就怪了 |
[19:55] | And a guy gets a bullet hole in his head. | 某个家伙的脑门上多了个子弹孔 |
[20:00] | That ring a bell? | – 记起点什么了吗? – 啥都没有 |
[20:01] | Not even a tinkle. | |
[20:03] | Do you see a lawyer in here with me? | 你看到我带了律师吗? |
[20:08] | That’s because I’m trying to talk to you man-to-man. | 因为我想和你真诚地谈一谈 |
[20:11] | I didn’t kill anybody. I didn’t cheat anybody. | 我没有杀人 也没有骗人 |
[20:13] | And the sooner you figure that out, | 你早点弄明白这一点 就能早点停止浪费我们的时间 |
[20:15] | the sooner you can stop wasting both our time. | |
[20:49] | HODGES: Micro-FTIR confirms that they are compression-molded clay | 微红外光谱证实 筹码由模压黏土做成 |
[20:52] | with impressed stainless steel inlays, | 内嵌不锈钢 |
[20:55] | consistent with the specs from the gaming commission. | 与博彩委员会定的规格一致 |
[20:58] | They’re authentic Hux Club chips. | 这些是正版Hux俱乐部筹码… |
[21:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:03] | They were manufactured with state-of-the-art, | 以1981年的反盗版技术制造 |
[21:05] | anti-counterfeiting technology from 1981. | |
[21:07] | So Bruno and Huston must’ve found these | Bruno和Huston肯定是在阁楼 发现了这些古董 或是老爸的旧箱子 |
[21:09] | tucked away in the attic | |
[21:11] | or daddy’s old trunk. | |
[21:14] | You never know what people keep for sentimental reasons. | 你永远猜不到人们 为了感情会收藏些什么 |
[21:17] | RILEY: Yeah, but why keep that many? | 但为什么要收藏这么多? |
[21:19] | Even at face value, they were worth thousands. | 筹码面值就有几千块 |
[21:22] | CATHERINE: In any case, | 如果Schindler从那俩人手里 低价买到这些真筹码 |
[21:24] | if Schindler got authentic Hux Club chips | |
[21:26] | from those guys for cheap, | |
[21:27] | he’d have no reason to kill either one of them. | 他就没理由杀死他们中任一个 |
[21:30] | So where are we on Bruno? | 那关于Bruno有何进展? |
[21:33] | The deputies have been sitting | 副局长一直守在他房子和餐馆附近 他没有出现 |
[21:34] | on his house and the diner. He’s a no-show. | |
[21:37] | And no gunshot-wound victims matching his description | 医院也没有接待符合描述的枪伤者 |
[21:40] | have showed up at any of the hospitals. | |
[21:43] | CATHERINE: This isn’t a guy with a whole lot of resources. | 我们对他了解不多 |
[21:46] | Is there any other places he might be? | 他有可能藏在什么地方吗? |
[21:47] | RAY: According to Brass, both Huston and Bruno | Brass说 Huston和Bruno 偶尔在城里的建筑工地干活 |
[21:50] | were doing odd construction- destruction jobs around town. | |
[21:53] | I suppose he could be hiding out at a work site. | 我看他可能藏在某个工地 |
[21:56] | RILEY: So what do you want to do? Drive around Elba? | 那你说怎么办 开着车围着厄尔巴转吗? |
[21:58] | Get out every time we see a bulldozer? | 一见到推土机就下去搜? |
[22:01] | The Bluebird Button Company. | 蓝鸟徽章公司 |
[22:03] | – The what? – The Bluebird Button Company. | 什么? 蓝鸟徽章公司 就在厄尔巴 Hux俱乐部筹码是他们造的 |
[22:06] | It’s in Elba. They made the Hux Club chips. | |
[22:09] | The company was primarily in the pin-back button business, | 这个公司是制造别针徽章的 |
[22:12] | but it was the only company in the western United States | 但它是美国西部唯一一家 |
[22:16] | to be able to produce metal-clay inlays. | 能生产金属-黏土镶嵌物的公司 |
[22:19] | They went bankrupt way back. | 不过早就破产了 工厂废弃了多年 |
[22:20] | That factory’s been abandoned for years. | |
[22:57] | I’ll lead this time? | 这次让我打头? |
[23:20] | Someone’s been living here. | 有人一直住在这儿 |
[23:26] | Yellow exudate. | 黄色分泌物 |
[23:27] | Someone’s nursing a badly-infected wound. | 有人在处理重感染伤口 |
[23:32] | There. | 那儿! |
[23:39] | [GRUNTS] | |
[23:41] | [GROANING] | |
[23:45] | OFFICER: Go, go. I’ll call it in. | 快追! 我叫援兵 |
[23:47] | Control, Officer Crawford. Requesting a one-unit backup. | 调遣中心 我是Crawford警官 请求支援 |
[23:51] | DISPATCH [OVER RADIO]: Officer, we have units in the vicinity. Will notify. | 21号警官 我立即通知附近小组 |
[24:34] | Looks like he disappeared into thin air. | 他似乎凭空消失了 |
[24:37] | Yeah, it’s like we’re chasing a ghost. | 是啊 跟幽灵一样 |
[24:46] | [PANTING] | |
[24:48] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪! |
[24:49] | I said drop the gun! | 我说放下枪! |
[24:52] | Drop the gun or I’ll shoot! | 放下 否则我开枪了! |
[24:55] | Ray, stop! | Ray 站住! |
[24:57] | This man needs medical attention. | 这人急需治疗 |
[24:59] | Call it in. | 快叫人 |
[25:03] | RILEY: Control, this is Charlie-zero-seven-Adams. | 调遣中心 我是C07-Adams 有人受伤 派遣医护人员到我位置 |
[25:05] | I have a 421. Roll paramedics to my location. | |
[25:10] | DISPATCH [OVER RADIO]: Copy that, oh-seven. Paramedics en route. | |
[25:41] | There’s gold in them there button factory parking lots. | 徽章厂停车场下有座金矿 |
[25:44] | Or at least there was until Schindler started slipping | 或者说曾经是金矿 直到Schindler的筹码流入市场 |
[25:47] | his chips into the market. | |
[25:49] | The collectible price has dropped 40 percent | 过去24小时内 收藏价值下跌了40% |
[25:51] | over the last 24 hours. | |
[25:54] | Okay, so you’re telling me | 你是说地坑里全是Hux俱乐部的筹码? |
[25:55] | that this hole in the ground was filled with Hux Club chips? | |
[25:59] | That’s our theory. | 是这样 |
[26:00] | When Hampton Huxley pulled out of the casino, | Hampton Huxley撤掉赌场时 州政府必须摧毁所有筹码 |
[26:02] | the state had to destroy all the chips. | |
[26:04] | One hundred-seven thousand, four hundred and twenty-three | 据赌博委员会统计 有107423枚筹码 |
[26:07] | according to the gaming commission. | |
[26:08] | About 50 cubic feet worth. | 总体积约50立方英尺 |
[26:12] | Hole was plenty big enough for that. | 那个地坑足以容纳 |
[26:14] | And they were all sent back to the Bluebird Button Company | 都送回蓝鸟徽章厂销毁 为什么? |
[26:16] | – for destruction. – Why? | |
[26:18] | Well, apparently, there was a clause in the original manufacturing contract | 生产合同里的条约 规定了由他们负责销毁 |
[26:22] | that obligated them to do it. | |
[26:23] | [SHREDDER GRINDING] | |
[26:25] | GREG: Because of the way the chips were made, | 筹码的材质特殊 很难破坏 |
[26:26] | they would’ve been extremely hard to destroy. | |
[26:28] | Brutal on the machines. | 机器吃不消 |
[26:30] | So somebody probably figured, why bother? | 于是有人会想 管它呢? |
[26:37] | They dig a hole, they fill it with the chips, | 挖个洞 把筹码倒进去 再在上面铺一层布 |
[26:39] | put a layer of shreds on top of it, | |
[26:41] | and then seal it with a layer of concrete. | 然后用混凝土封起来 |
[26:44] | Nobody ever would’ve known. | 没人会知道 |
[26:51] | CATHERINE: If it hadn’t been for a couple of down-on-their-luck guys | 直到两个倒霉蛋撞了狗屎运 |
[26:54] | who finally got lucky. | |
[27:04] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[27:05] | As well as you could expect under the circumstances. | 这种伤势下 算好的了 |
[27:08] | Brass was in there with him for half an hour. The guy didn’t say a word. | 警察问了他半个小时 一个字没说 |
[27:12] | That was a really stupid thing that you did back there. | 你在那儿的行为太愚蠢了 |
[27:15] | He could’ve shot you. I could have shot you. | 他可能开枪 我也可能打到你 |
[27:17] | – He needed help. – He had a gun in his hand. | 他需要帮助 他手里有枪 |
[27:20] | I didn’t stop being a doctor when I became a CSI. | 我身为调查员 同时也是医生 |
[27:23] | Well, if you keep treating suspects like patients, | 要是你执意把犯人当病人看 你会害死自己 甚至是旁人 |
[27:25] | you’re gonna get yourself or someone else killed. | |
[27:37] | [RAY SIGHS] | |
[27:40] | Things aren’t looking too good for you, Bruno. | 你情况不妙啊 Bruno |
[27:43] | We have your shoe treads in the desert. | 我们在沙漠里找到了你的鞋印 |
[27:45] | And when we run your DNA | 等我们把你的DNA和 你朋友车后座的血迹对比 |
[27:46] | against the blood we found in the back seat of your friend’s car, | |
[27:50] | that’s gonna come back to you too. | 也会指向你 |
[27:52] | Best you can hope for is accessory to murder. | 你能指望的最轻罪名是从犯 |
[27:55] | But I guess the detective told you all of this. | 但我想 警探都对你说过了 |
[27:59] | [PANTING] | |
[28:03] | Now, those are phantom pains. | 那是幻肢痛 一会就消失了 |
[28:05] | They’ll pass after a while. | |
[28:07] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[28:09] | Because I’m a physician. | 因为我是医生 |
[28:13] | And I also work at the Crime Lab. | 我也在犯罪实验室工作 |
[28:19] | You’re that guy that jumped into the hole with me. | 你是跳进坑里那人 |
[28:24] | Why did you do that? | 为什么那么做? |
[28:26] | You looked like you needed help. | 你看上去需要帮助 |
[28:27] | [SCOFFS] | |
[28:28] | Would you like to tell me what happened that night? | 能告诉我那晚发生什么了吗? |
[28:31] | I’ll believe you. | 我相信你 |
[28:34] | Just between you and me, | 私下说 你独脚走进法庭时 |
[28:36] | the day you walk into court with one leg, | |
[28:37] | the jury will want to believe you too. | 陪审团也会相信你 |
[28:39] | But you have to tell me what happened, | 但你得说发生了什么 告诉我真实情况 |
[28:42] | and it has to be the truth. | |
[28:46] | [SOBBING] | |
[28:53] | I wish we’d never pulled those stupid chips out of that hole. | 真希望我们没挖到那些该死的筹码 |
[28:59] | Huston and me got hired | Huston和我受雇拆毁旧工厂的停车场 |
[29:02] | to bust up this parking lot at the old factory. | |
[29:05] | It was a cash deal, off the books. | 现金交易 没有记录 |
[29:11] | That’s how we found them. | 于是我们发现了筹码 |
[29:14] | We figured they had to be worthless. | 我们还以为不值钱 |
[29:17] | Otherwise, why would somebody just dump them like that, right? | 要不怎么会被丢掉呢 对吧? |
[29:20] | We still had to get rid of them, so we gathered them all up and… | 但还是要处理掉 所以我们收集了起来… |
[29:25] | But that Hux Club chick was pretty cool, | 但Hux俱乐部的妞很辣 于是 我们把筹码当做小礼品 |
[29:27] | so we kept them for souvenirs, gifts. | |
[29:32] | I knew Barbie would like it for her arts and crafts and stuff. | 我知道Barbie会喜欢 用它做些小玩意 |
[29:39] | Anyway, about a week and a half later, Barbie called me | 总之 一周半之后 Barbie说有个顾客想买点筹码 |
[29:41] | and said she had some guy over at the diner | |
[29:44] | that wanted to buy some chips. | |
[29:46] | So Huston and me loaded up a box and we went down there. | 我和Huston装了一盒就去了 |
[29:51] | That Schindler dude gave us a buck apiece. | 那个叫Schindler的出价一块一个 |
[29:54] | Me and Huston, we pulled thousands of those things | 我和Huston从坑里掏了几千个出来 我们想 “我的娘啊…” |
[29:57] | out of that– Out of that hole, so we’re thinking: | |
[30:00] | “Holy Mother. | |
[30:03] | We’re rich.” Ha, ha. | “咱发了!” |
[30:06] | But then when we went down there the next morning… | 但第二天我们再去… |
[30:11] | [GRUNTS] | |
[30:15] | That son of a bitch Schindler | Schindler那混蛋 从我们眼皮底下把东西卷走了 |
[30:17] | had swiped them right out from under our noses. | |
[30:21] | He left us his phone number in case we had any more chips to sell. | 他给我们留了电话以便再做生意 |
[30:25] | So we called him up and we said we did. | 我们联系了他 说还有货 |
[30:29] | And we met him in Vegas, | 我们在赌城见面 找他要回筹码 |
[30:31] | and we told him we wanted our chips back. | |
[30:35] | Lying bastard denied everything. | 那混蛋骗子矢口否认 |
[30:38] | So you took him for a ride. | 所以你们带他去兜风 |
[30:48] | BRUNO: Those chips are ours. | 筹码是我们的 |
[30:50] | You gonna show us where you put them. | 带我们找到筹码 |
[30:51] | [GUN COCKS] | |
[30:53] | Nobody gets hurt. | 就不会有事 |
[30:56] | A little late for that, boy. | 迟了 孩子 |
[30:57] | [ALL GRUNTING] | |
[31:01] | [TIRES SCREECH] | |
[31:03] | We ran the car off the road and Schindler got away. | 汽车驶离道路 Schindler逃跑了 |
[31:11] | I tried to chase after him, but because of my leg and all… | 我想去追他 但我的腿… |
[31:18] | Schindler killed Huston. | Schindler杀了Huston |
[31:22] | He shot my best friend down. | 他杀了我最好的朋友 |
[31:25] | [SOBBING] | |
[32:13] | Two shots. | 开两枪 |
[32:59] | The .38 revolver in Bruno Curtis’ possession | 杀死了Huston Dobbs的子弹 来自Bruno Curtis的点38左轮枪 |
[33:02] | fired the bullet that killed Huston Dobbs. | |
[33:04] | No surprise there. | 不出所料 |
[33:06] | No, but according to Mandy, | 但Mandy的检验显示 枪上只有Bruno Curtis的指纹 |
[33:07] | the only prints on the weapon belong to Bruno Curtis. | |
[33:10] | Schindler’s prints weren’t even on the weapon? | 枪上没有Schindler的指纹? |
[33:12] | No. | 没有 |
[33:14] | So despite Bruno’s statement, and even though the belt buckle | 不管Bruno说什么 单凭带扣 就可证明Schindler在车里 |
[33:16] | could place Schindler in the car, | |
[33:19] | the only direct murder evidence we have implicates Bruno. | 唯一的直接证据指向了Bruno |
[33:24] | I guess those boots were made for walking. | 那双靴子大概就是用来走出警局的 |
[33:28] | I’m just happy to be free, | 我很高兴重获自由 正义得到伸张我非常满意 |
[33:30] | and I’m very pleased that justice was served. | |
[33:33] | Oh, and, uh, I wanna warn any collectors that might be out there. | 哦 还有 提醒那些收藏家 |
[33:37] | Don’t be taken by anybody trying | 无论谁想卖Hux俱乐部的 稀有筹码给你 别买 |
[33:39] | to sell you any rare collectible Hux Club chips. | |
[33:43] | There’s thousands of those things out there. | 正有成千上万这玩意儿在流通 |
[33:45] | To a collector they’re not worth a plug nickel. Thank you. | 对收藏家来说一文不值 谢谢 |
[33:47] | The collectibles trader was released from custody earlier today. | 今天早些时候 该收藏家被释放 |
[33:51] | One man loses his life and another one loses his leg, | 为了不值钱的黏土片 一个人丢了性命 另一个丢了条腿 |
[33:54] | and all for worthless pieces of clay. | |
[33:56] | CATHERINE: What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[33:59] | So, um, Riley thinks that you’re a little reckless. | 嗯… Riley认为你有点冒失 |
[34:04] | And I think she’s a little trigger-happy. | 而我认为她有点好斗 |
[34:08] | Catherine, Ray, this is Clayton Ferris from the gaming commission. | Ray 这是博彩委员会的 |
[34:14] | FERRIS: As you are aware, the Hux Club chips | 如你们所知 Hux俱乐部的筹码 28年前就该被销毁 |
[34:16] | were supposed to have been destroyed 28 years ago. | |
[34:20] | But it was never officially verified. | 但官方从未验证此事 |
[34:23] | In any event, | 无论如何 既然处置不当 |
[34:25] | since the disposal was improperly carried out, | |
[34:28] | the existing chips continue to be bearer instruments | 现存的筹码依然被作为支付工具 而内华达州政府可随时支付其面值 |
[34:32] | and the State of Nevada is on the line for their face value. | |
[34:35] | You mean, anyone holding those chips can just walk in | 你是说任何人都可以拿筹码直接兑现? |
[34:38] | and trade them in for cash? | |
[34:40] | – Yes. CATHERINE: Wait a minute. | 是的 |
[34:41] | The window for all chip redemptions is 120 days from the original recall. | 等等 筹码兑换的期限 是其被召回后120天内 |
[34:46] | The attorneys who drafted the original Hux Club contract | 这… 起草Hux俱乐部原始协议的律师 显然漏了这一条款 |
[34:52] | apparently left that provision out. | |
[34:55] | The Great State of Nevada, ahem, | 当然 伟大的内华达州政府 会履行其兑换筹码的职责 |
[34:57] | of course, will honor its obligation to redeem the chips. | |
[35:02] | However, | 然而 争论在于 事实上 这些筹码是赃物 且是一起谋杀案的重要证据 |
[35:04] | the argument can be made | |
[35:06] | that the chips are, in fact, stolen property | |
[35:09] | and still outstanding evidence in a murder investigation. | |
[35:12] | So you want us to find the chips before anyone else does | 所以你希望我们先找到筹码 以免别人拿去兑现 |
[35:15] | and tries to cash them in. | |
[35:17] | We feel that that would be in the best interests of all concerned. | 我想这对各方面都好 |
[35:23] | [CELL PHONE RINGING] | |
[35:25] | Yeah, what’s up, professor? | 怎么了 教授? |
[35:26] | – Have you talked to Wiley Schindler? BRASS: We’re looking. | 你和Wiley Schindler谈过了吗? 没 正在找他 |
[35:29] | He checked out of the hotel. He wasn’t at the trade show. | 他退房了 没在交易会 |
[35:31] | If he left town with the chips, he’s got a big head start. | 如果他已经带着筹码离城 他就领先我们太多了 |
[35:34] | Did Barbie from the coffee shop say anything? | 咖啡店的Barbie说了什么吗? |
[35:36] | No, I, uh, just arrived at her house about 15 minutes ago. | 没有 我… 我15分钟前到她家 |
[35:42] | And, unfortunately, | 很不幸… |
[35:46] | she’s not talking. | 她不能说话了 |
[35:57] | [SIRENS WAILING] | |
[36:02] | [CAMERA CLICKING] | |
[36:09] | Single large-caliber GSW. | 一处大口径枪伤 |
[36:13] | There’s no lividity. She’s been dead less than an hour. | 没有尸斑 死了不到一小时 |
[36:16] | You must’ve just missed the bad guy. | 你可能正好错过了凶手 |
[36:18] | She’s got defensive wounds on her arms. | 胳膊上有防御伤 |
[36:21] | I found a box of .44-caliber shells. Six were missing. | 我发现一盒点44口径子弹 少了6发 |
[36:24] | Haven’t found the weapon yet. | 还没找到凶器 |
[36:26] | There were no signs of forced entry, which suggests | 没有强行进入的痕迹 她认识凶手 |
[36:28] | that she knew her killer. | |
[36:29] | Yeah, but it looks like a robbery. | 是 但这看起来像抢劫 |
[36:33] | To steal what? | 偷啥? |
[36:34] | Everyone outside of the commission and the lab thinks these are worthless. | 除了博彩委员会和犯罪实验室 其他人都认为这些筹码一文不值 |
[36:37] | [CELL PHONE RINGING] | |
[36:39] | Jim? | |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | P.D. just picked up Wiley Schindler | 警局刚在麦卡伦机场逮捕了 Wiley Schindler 他想飞回堪萨斯城 |
[36:49] | at McCarran trying to board a plane back to Kansas City. | |
[36:51] | His carryons were packed with two cases of Hux Club chips. | 他的带了两箱Hux俱乐部筹码 |
[36:57] | And we let him out the door. | 我们当时把他放走了 |
[37:01] | Well, I’m going back to the lab. Why don’t you finish up here? | 那我回实验室去了 你处理这里吧? |
[37:07] | [SIGHS] | |
[37:09] | [BRASS SIGHS] | |
[37:14] | So tell me something, Wiley. | 说吧 Wiley |
[37:17] | Where’d you get the chips this time? | 这次你又是从哪儿弄来筹码的? |
[37:20] | From that gal at the diner. Miss, uh, Aubrey. | 餐馆里那个家伙 嗯…Aubrey小姐 |
[37:25] | I went by her place this morning, made a fair deal for them. | 我今早去了她那儿 做了公平交易 |
[37:27] | You know, her buds– | 你知道 她的伙计 你记得的 脑袋开花的矮胖子 |
[37:29] | You remember Stumpy and Hole-in-the-Head. | |
[37:31] | They were the ones who found them. | 筹码是他们发现的 |
[37:32] | So, what made you think Barbie had any? | 那么你怎么会认为Barbie有? |
[37:34] | Because she was their bud. | 因为他们是一伙的 |
[37:37] | I figured she might know where the stash was. | 我想也许她知道筹码藏在哪 |
[37:40] | And I have a sentimental attachment to the Hux Club era, so… | 而且我怀念Hux俱乐部时代 所以… |
[37:44] | Come on, man, don’t lie to me. | 行了伙计 别对我撒谎 |
[37:46] | You’re not a sentimental guy. | 你可不是个感伤的人 |
[37:49] | Okay, I’ve got a friend in the gaming commission. | 好吧 我有个朋友是博彩委员会的 |
[37:52] | And I heard that the chips might still have cash value with the state. | 听说筹码可能还可以兑现 |
[37:56] | Right. | 对… |
[37:58] | So you went to Barbie and got all the high-denomination ones | 所以你去找Barbie 在她发现 筹码的真实价值前把高面额的买走 |
[38:01] | before she found out what they were worth, right? | |
[38:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:05] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[38:07] | So she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[38:10] | When I left her, she was smiling and holding $2,000 in cash. | 我走时她拿着两千块 满脸堆笑 |
[38:15] | You got a knack for making dead people happy. | 你取悦死人很有一套 |
[38:18] | I put my damn business card on the bank roll. | 我在钞票上放了名片 |
[38:21] | If I killed her, why in the hell would I do that? | 如果我杀了她 干嘛要这么做? |
[38:26] | Hey, Catherine, I got something you’ll want to see. | 嘿 Catherine 给你看点东西 |
[38:29] | Remember those online auctions we were tracking? | 记得我们追踪的网上拍卖吗? |
[38:31] | – Yeah. – Well, a significant number | 嗯 Schindler在押期间 很多Hux俱乐部筹码流入市场 |
[38:33] | of Hux Club chips were put on the market | |
[38:35] | while Schindler was still in custody. | |
[38:37] | I know that Barbie Aubrey had some. It was probably her. | Barbie Aubrey有一些 可能是她在卖 |
[38:40] | That’s what I thought too. | 我原也这么想 |
[38:41] | So I checked in with a couple people at the collectibles show to confirm. | 所以我问了收藏品市场的人 |
[38:45] | Nobody recognized Barbie, but several described a man– | 没人认出Barbie 但有人 描述了一个男人 不是Schindler |
[38:49] | Not Schindler. | |
[38:50] | –who was peddling Hux Club chips. | 那人一直在卖Hux俱乐部筹码 |
[38:52] | This is surveillance video from the venue. | 这是监控录像 |
[38:55] | The guy on the left was apparently there for hours. | 左边的家伙待了很久 |
[38:59] | Eventually made several cash sales. | 终于做成了几笔买卖 |
[39:02] | – Any idea who he is? – No. | 知道他是谁吗? 不知道 不过… 很幸运 他用信用卡付了账 |
[39:04] | But lucky for us, he paid his bar tab with his credit card. | |
[39:11] | OFFICER: No, I got units on it. Hello? | 不 有行动组在处理了 喂? |
[39:35] | [PHONE BEEPS] | |
[39:37] | MAN [ON RECORDING]: I don’t care who called in sick. | 我不管谁请病假了 你不能在最后一刻变更我的行程 |
[39:39] | You can’t change the schedule at the last minute. | |
[39:41] | I’m in Vegas on business, like I told you. | 我说了 我正在拉斯维加斯办公 |
[39:43] | Stop hounding me. | 别烦我了! |
[39:56] | GREG: All right, his name is Walter Ellis. | 好了 他名叫Walter Ellis |
[40:00] | He’s a busboy at the diner. | 他是那家餐馆的服务员 |
[40:02] | Well, the address on this statement is the same as Barbie’s. | 这份记录上的地址是Barbie家 |
[40:06] | They live together? | 他们住一起? |
[40:09] | Or they’re married. | 或者结婚了 |
[40:12] | Maybe Schindler was telling the truth the whole time. | 也许Schindler一直都没撒谎 |
[40:14] | Well, what if Barbie stole the chips from Bruno and Huston | 也许是Barbie从Bruno和Huston那儿 偷了筹码 接着Walter又从她那儿偷走 |
[40:18] | and Walter then stole them from her? | |
[40:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[40:24] | – These are my chips, moron. – They’re half mine, you bitch. | 那是我的筹码 白痴! – 一半是我的 贱人! – 不 不是! |
[40:27] | No, they’re not! You’re an idiot! Unh! | |
[40:31] | [BOTH GRUNTING] | |
[42:10] | [GUNSHOT] | |
[42:15] | Thirteen years of living with that bitch! | 我忍了那个贱人十三年! |
[42:18] | I’m getting out! | 我要解脱! |
[43:15] | [SIGHS] |