时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | [BIKERS CHEERING] | |
[00:35] | [LAUGHING] | |
[00:38] | JOEY: You all right? | |
[00:40] | Yeah. Ha, ha. | |
[00:41] | Ready for a good night? | – 准备好疯狂一夜没? – 当然了 宝贝儿 |
[00:42] | TONYA: You know I am, baby. | |
[00:47] | MAN 1: Hey, Joey. | |
[00:49] | [ROCK MUSIC PLAYING LOUDLY ON STEREO] | |
[00:51] | JOEY: Watch out, fellas. Watch out. | 借过 伙计们 借过 |
[00:53] | Hey, Rudy. | 嗨 Rudy! 你还好吧 兄弟? |
[00:55] | How’s it going, brother? | |
[00:57] | Hook us up with two. | 来两瓶 |
[00:59] | RUDY: Here you go, Joey. | 给你 Joey |
[01:06] | Yo, Death. You wanna shoot? | 嘿 Death! 想来点刺激的吗? |
[01:09] | I’m broke. | 我没钱了 |
[01:10] | I’ll spot you, brother. | 老兄 我请客 |
[01:11] | Ha, ha. Brother. | 哈哈 够兄弟 |
[01:21] | Joey, check it out. | Joey 你看那边 |
[01:23] | Talk about easy rider. | 当马子不错 |
[01:26] | Hey, you got a ride like this, man, you got to stay on it. | 有了这样的马子 怎么会花心 |
[01:40] | I’m going to kick your ass, Hooper. | 你找死啊 Hooper! |
[01:42] | [SHOUTING AND GRUNTING] | |
[01:46] | It’s all family love here. | 瞧瞧 多温馨啊 来啊 “蠢驴” 打啊! |
[01:51] | Come on, Jackass. Get in there. | |
[02:03] | [POLICE SIREN WAILING] | |
[02:05] | MAN: We gotta go. | |
[02:14] | [ALL SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[02:17] | COP 1: Don’t move. COP 2: Freeze. | |
[02:24] | COP 1: Let me see your hands. Up. | 举起手来! 快! |
[02:27] | COP 3: Let’s go, keep it moving. | 走 继续走 |
[02:30] | BRASS: Radio car was in the neighborhood. | 附近刚好有辆警车 |
[02:32] | Picked up a 911 call from dispatch. | 收到调度中心转来的911报警 |
[02:34] | RAY: A 911 call for a biker-bar fight? | 酒吧斗殴就报警? |
[02:37] | Did you run the number? | 查过那个号码吗? |
[02:38] | Untraceable cell. | 查不到号码 |
[02:40] | HOOPER: Yo, pig. | 你这头猪 不许碰我的坐骑! |
[02:41] | Don’t you touch my hog. | |
[02:46] | BRASS: Close the door. | 把门关了 |
[02:51] | RAY: What do we have, David? | 发现什么了 David? |
[02:53] | Liver stick’s 98. No rigor. Lividity isn’t fixed. | 肝温还在98度 尚未僵直 尸斑还没形成 |
[02:57] | They don’t get much fresher. | 刚刚才死 |
[03:04] | “Vegas Blasters.” | 赌城爆兵 |
[03:06] | He’s flying his colors. That means he’s a sworn member of the gang. | 戴着标志 说明他是这个帮会的成员 |
[03:09] | David, would you turn him over for me, please? | David 把他翻过来 |
[03:11] | DAVID: Sure thing. | 好 多处刀伤 |
[03:19] | Whoa. Multiple knife wounds. | |
[03:22] | Takes a serious blade to cut through leather like that. | 刀子够利才能这样刺穿皮革 |
[03:27] | The knife sheath on his belt’s empty. | 腰带上的刀鞘空了 |
[03:29] | He was probably trying to defend himself. | 可能他想自卫 |
[03:32] | – Do we know who he is? BRASS: No wallet, no ID, | 知道他是谁吗? 没有钱包 没有身份证 而且显然也没目击者 |
[03:34] | and apparently, there were no eyewitnesses. | |
[03:38] | We have a packed club. | 这里挤满了人 |
[03:40] | Nobody knows what happened? | 难道没人知道发生了什么事? |
[03:42] | When nobody knows nothing, | 如果人人都说自己一无所知… |
[03:45] | somebody knows something. | 那肯定会有人知道些什么 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:29] | This is my first time in a biker bar. | 这是我第一次来摩托酒吧 |
[04:32] | Mm. What’s that scent? | 呃 什么味儿啊? |
[04:33] | Beer, urine, sweat, vomit. | 啤酒 尿液 汗水 呕吐物… |
[04:38] | Death. | 还有死亡 |
[04:39] | A lot of people think these guys just run holiday toy drives | 世人以为这些人只是 组织假日玩具捐赠或慈善义赛 |
[04:42] | and host rallies for kids with cancer. | |
[04:45] | In a magic act, that would be called a misdirection. | 在魔术里 这叫做障眼法 |
[04:48] | I’d call this a slaughter. | 我把这叫屠宰 |
[04:50] | All this blood, one victim? | 这么多血 只有一名死者? |
[04:52] | I’m thinking it started back there by the second pool table, | 我认为事件从那边第二个球台开始 |
[04:59] | moved up through this blood pool, | 经过这摊血迹 我在这里发现了铁链 |
[05:01] | where I found the chain, | |
[05:04] | and ended about here, where we found the body. | 最后到这里结束 尸体所在处 |
[05:07] | I still can’t make any sense of all these bloody footprints. | 我还没搞懂这些血脚印是怎么回事 |
[05:10] | We’ll compare them to the shoes of our guys in custody. | 我们会比对刚才抓起来那些人的鞋子 |
[05:14] | Meanwhile, I’ll start collecting blood samples. | 同时还要采集血液样本 |
[05:16] | The police arrived minutes after the 911 call, | 911打出后警察立即就到了 因此武器可能还在这里 |
[05:19] | so the weapon or weapons may still be here. | |
[05:22] | I’ll check the kitchen. Good place to ditch a knife. | 我去查厨房 那可是藏刀的好地方 |
[05:26] | I wanna go take a look at the bikes before they go to impound. | 扣押那些摩托前我要先看一看 |
[05:32] | Longhorns, nice. | 长角牛牌 好车 |
[05:38] | Beautiful. | 真不错 |
[05:41] | Beautiful machines. | 好棒的车 |
[05:43] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[05:45] | First time I’ve ever coveted physical evidence. | 这是我头一次想占有物证 |
[05:48] | I ran the plates on them, and they came back matched | 我查了这些车的牌照 都属于在押者 除了这辆 |
[05:50] | to the people we have in custody, except for this one here. | |
[05:53] | – The victim’s bike? – Possibly. | – 死者的车? – 很可能 |
[05:55] | R.O.’s come back a Joseph Niagra. | 注册人是Joseph Niagra |
[05:57] | Do we have a home address? | 有住址吗? |
[05:58] | You’re standing in front of it. But I’ll run him through the system. | 就住在那 不过我会再查一查 这些人都有前科 |
[06:01] | All these guys have records. | |
[06:03] | I tell these kids, “You want to join a gang? | 我对他们说 “想进黑帮是吗?” |
[06:05] | You should join us. We’re more powerful. We got bigger guns | “应该加入我们 我们更强大 枪更厉害…” |
[06:09] | and we got dental.” | “而且我们有牙医保险” |
[06:11] | Sold me. | 我就加入了 |
[06:47] | How’s it going here? | 有进展吗? |
[06:50] | Well, every single one of these knives tested positive for blood. | 每一把刀都沾了血 |
[06:53] | These are animal, and these are human. | 这些是动物的 这些是人类的 |
[06:56] | GREG: You should get these back to the lab. They need you at PD. | 让实验室的人干这个吧 警察局要你帮忙 |
[07:06] | CATHERINE: Tonya, you should have listened to your mother. | 唉 Tonya 你当初真该听你妈的话 |
[07:14] | When I was in high school, there was this guy, Mark. | 我高中时有个小伙叫 Mark |
[07:17] | He had a motorcycle. | 他有辆摩托车 |
[07:19] | Let me guess. Your mom told you to stay away from him, | 我猜 你妈叫你离他远点 |
[07:22] | but you were Romeo and Juliet, | 可你们非要扮演 六百磅铁家伙上的罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[07:24] | riding around on 600 pounds of steel. | |
[07:27] | – Oh, we had fun. – Ha-ha-ha. | 我们当时可开心了 |
[07:30] | But I moved on. | 但我还是甩了他 |
[07:32] | In fact, I didn’t give bikers another thought until, years later, | 然后再没考虑过摩托车手 几年后 |
[07:36] | I’m in the ER with a hit-and-run victim. Guy on a bike. | 我去急诊室检查 一名肇事逃逸受害人 他骑摩托的 |
[07:40] | He was a piece of meat in search of a pulse. | 就像在一堆烂肉上找脉搏 |
[07:45] | The entire time I’m processing him, | 整个取证过程里 我都不知道他就是我那个罗密欧 实在伤得太惨 |
[07:47] | I never realized it was my Romeo. He was that beat up. | |
[07:51] | Final stab wound tally: 24. | 一共24处刀伤 |
[07:55] | Multiple abrasions, hematomas. | 多处擦伤和血肿 |
[07:59] | This one’s got a looping pattern. | 这里有个环状印痕 |
[08:02] | Ray said that he found a chain at the scene. | Ray说他在现场找到一根铁链 |
[08:12] | It’s a good way of slowing somebody down. | 很适于绊住他的步子 |
[08:14] | Maybe he needed slowing down. | 他确实需要停一停 |
[08:19] | Take a look at the teeth. This is your mouth on meth. | 看看这牙齿 嗑药的标志 |
[08:26] | Joseph Niagra. Same as the R.O. on the unclaimed bike. | 正是那辆摩托的车主 |
[08:33] | [ALL CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[08:39] | HODGES: Right hand. | 伸出右手 谢谢 |
[08:49] | SARA: Yeah. Next. | |
[08:56] | – Turn around, please. – Thank you. | |
[09:00] | MAN: Yeah, yeah, I heard you, I heard you. | |
[09:03] | SARA: Stop, please. | |
[09:05] | Okay, would you please open your mouth, Mr… | 请张开嘴 你叫… |
[09:08] | – Jackass. GUARD: Shut up. | – “蠢驴” – 闭嘴 |
[09:10] | SARA: Next. JACKASS: Get off me. | 放开! |
[09:12] | – It’s my name. WENDY: Okay. | – 我就叫这名字 – 好吧 |
[09:15] | Would you please open your mouth, Mr. Jackass? | 请张开嘴好吗 “蠢驴”先生? |
[09:21] | SARA: Next in line? | 下一个? |
[09:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:28] | Right hand. | 伸出右手 |
[09:44] | There’s so much grease on these paws. | 这爪子太油腻了 没法取得清晰指纹 |
[09:46] | I can’t get a clean print. | |
[09:48] | I work in a body shop. What do you expect? | 我修车的 你指望能多干净? |
[10:06] | Excuse me. All right, you know what? Could you just–? | 真不好意思 好吧 你能不能…? |
[10:09] | Okay, here. | 接着 你能不能… |
[10:11] | Could you maybe just… | |
[10:15] | Okay, Badger, what happened last night? | 好了 Badger 昨晚是怎么回事? |
[10:19] | Did Joey Niagra do something to piss you off? | Joey Niagra惹火了你吗? |
[10:24] | What is this, the biker code of silence? | 怎么 摩托帮有缄口的规矩? |
[10:30] | You’re the only member of the gang who wasn’t carrying a weapon. | 你是这黑帮里唯一没带武器的人 |
[10:34] | They’re not a gang. | 他们可不是黑帮 |
[10:37] | They’re just a bunch of guys that like to ride together. | 他们只是一群喜欢一起骑车的朋友 |
[10:39] | But you’re the only bartender in South Vegas | 但你是维加斯唯一 不带防身武器的酒保 算了吧… |
[10:41] | who doesn’t carry protection. | |
[10:43] | Heh. Man. | |
[10:45] | You got to start looking for a better class of bar. | 你对酒吧真是一无所知 |
[10:49] | You’re going to be looking through bars for a long time. | 你就准备好蹲大牢吧 把他带走 |
[10:51] | Get him out of here. | |
[11:05] | And now your boots. | 鞋脱给我 |
[11:10] | When you’re done, the officer will take you in another room | 取完指纹后 这位警官会带你去另一个房间 |
[11:13] | where he’ll collect the rest of your clothing. | 然后收你的其他衣服 |
[11:17] | – I ain’t stripping. – I promise you, | 我可不跳脱衣舞 |
[11:19] | jail scrubs are cleaner and more flattering | 我保证 囚服要比你身上这套 沾满血迹和油腻的凶杀证物干净得多 走吧 “蠢驴” |
[11:21] | than the blood-and-grease-soaked homicide evidence | |
[11:23] | – that you’re currently wearing. – Let’s go, Jackass. | |
[11:27] | Tonya Charles? Would you open your mouth, please? | Tonya Charles? 请张开嘴好吗? |
[11:30] | – Stick it in your own mouth, bitch. – Hey. Hey. | 插你自己的嘴吧 婊子 |
[11:33] | – You’re out of line. – Bite my out-of-line ass. | – 你太过分了 – 去你妈的过分 |
[11:35] | – You owe Ms. Simms an apology. – No, Hodges, it’s okay. | – 快向Simms女士道歉 – 别 Hodges 没关系的 不 快道歉 |
[11:38] | Apologize. | |
[11:39] | [HODGES SHOUTS AND ALL GASP] | |
[11:42] | TONYA: Get your hands off. GUARD: Settle down. | – 放开我! – 老实点! |
[11:44] | WOMAN: Yeah, girl. – That was stupid. | – 干得好 姑娘! – 你好傻啊 |
[11:47] | – Chivalry is not dead. – No, but its nose is bleeding. | – 呃 骑士风度还没绝迹呢 – 是没有 但你流鼻血了 |
[11:53] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[11:56] | “Property of Joey.” Is it Joey Niagra? | 你背上写着”Joey的财产” 是指Joey Niagra? |
[12:21] | – Victim’s bike? RAY: Yes. | – 死者的车? – 是的 |
[12:24] | Lots of greasy prints. | 有很多油腻的指纹 |
[12:28] | Look, I found this iPod. | 看 我找到了这个iPod |
[12:30] | It’s got an AM-FM receiver and a very interesting playlist. | 加装AM/FM收音机 播放列表也很有意思 |
[12:35] | – What do you got for me? – Joey Niagra popped up in CODIS. | 有什么消息? DNA数据库中查到了Joey Niagra |
[12:40] | He was connected to an open homicide. Dead hooker. | 他与一起谋杀悬案有关 妓女被杀 |
[12:43] | – I guess he was her last trick. – Definitely. | 我想他是她最后一位客人 肯定是 性行为发生在死后 |
[12:46] | Sex was postmortem. | |
[12:48] | Some kind of initiation rite, no doubt. | 无疑是某种入会仪式 |
[12:51] | Kill the hooker, have sex with the body, | 杀了妓女 干尸体 你的车就能打上光荣的帮派标志 |
[12:53] | get your colors on your bike. | |
[12:55] | I’m almost done processing here. | 我这儿快弄完了 |
[13:03] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[13:14] | Huh. | |
[13:17] | Well. | JN Joey失踪的刀 – 不是他放在这儿的 – 擦干净了 |
[13:18] | “J.N.” | |
[13:20] | – Joey’s missing knife. – He didn’t put it there. | |
[13:23] | It’s been wiped clean. | |
[13:25] | Someone’s trying to send us a message. | 有人在向我们传达信息 |
[13:27] | Yeah. Shove it. | 是啊 “捅死你” |
[13:32] | ECKLIE: Jim. – Yeah, what’s up? | – 什么事? |
[13:35] | Got an alert from Records Bureau you ran prints on Joey Niagra. | 接到档案局的警报 说你核对过Joey Niagra的指纹 |
[13:39] | – An alert? – Yeah. | – 警报? – 是的 |
[13:42] | His real name’s Jack Nettles. Vice recruited him two years ago | 他真名叫Jack Nettles 风化科两年前把他 从印第安纳波利斯找来干卧底 |
[13:45] | from Indianapolis for an undercover job. | |
[13:47] | So, what’s going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[13:49] | The Vegas Blasters homicide, he’s the victim. | 他是赌城爆兵凶杀案的死者 |
[13:53] | What kind of cop is a tweaking necrophiliac? | 嗑药的恋尸狂怎么会是警察? |
[14:02] | It’s tough giving this kind of news to the wife of a victim. | 面对死者妻子真是难以启齿 |
[14:04] | ECKLIE: I’ll try to spare her too many details. | 我尽量避免透露过多细节 |
[14:07] | Well… | |
[14:18] | – Rita. – What are you–? | – 你怎么… |
[14:23] | Mrs. Nettles, I’m Conrad Ecklie, Las Vegas Undersheriff. | Nettles夫人 我是Conrad Ecklie 拉斯维加斯副警长 |
[14:28] | Uh, please come in. | 请进 |
[14:40] | I’m sorry to have to inform you that, uh, | 很遗憾地通知您 您的丈夫… 天啊 |
[14:45] | – your husband– – No. Oh, God. | |
[14:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:54] | Oh, my God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[14:56] | [RITA SOBBING] | |
[15:01] | Your husband was killed during an undercover operation. | 您的丈夫在执行卧底任务时殉职 |
[15:05] | Captain Brass is in charge of the murder investigation. | Brass队长负责调查此案 |
[15:10] | I’m very sorry for your loss, ma’am. | 对您的损失我深感遗憾 夫人 |
[15:12] | My loss? | 损失? |
[15:16] | This. | 这… |
[15:21] | This is who I lost | 这才是我失去的人… |
[15:26] | over six months ago when he turned into someone | 半年前 他变得我完全不认识了 |
[15:28] | I didn’t recognize anymore. | |
[15:35] | Jim, when did it happen? | Jim 是什么时候的事? |
[15:37] | Last night. It happened last night. | 昨晚 是昨晚 |
[15:42] | I tried to see his captain last night. | 我昨晚还去找了他队长呢 |
[15:45] | He’s gotta help me. He’s got to get my husband out of that gang. | 他得帮帮我 把我丈夫从帮会里弄出来 |
[15:49] | – Ma’am, ma’am, ma’am. – I need his help. | – 夫人 夫人 – 我需要他帮助 |
[15:51] | Captain Collins is not available. | – Collins队长没空 – 什么… 坐一会 你喝多了 我让警员载你回家 好吗? |
[15:53] | – Wha–? – Take a seat. | |
[15:56] | You’ve had a few too many. I’ll have an officer drive you home. | |
[15:59] | Okay? | |
[16:01] | I’m sorry. I have to– I– | 对不起 我要… 我… |
[16:12] | You gonna tell me how you know her? | 你打算说你怎么认识她的吗? |
[16:15] | No. | 不 |
[16:36] | According to DNA, none of this blood over here is the vic’s. | 根据DNA检验 这里的血都不属于死者 |
[16:40] | This is from the biker named Hooper | 这是车手Hooper的 这… 是”蠢驴”的 |
[16:44] | and this is from Jackass. | |
[16:49] | This could be from a fight unrelated to the murder. | 血迹可能来自与凶杀无关的斗殴 |
[16:53] | Okay, well, I’m all set up here, so let’s try to confirm | 好的 我都记录在这里 现在来验证哪些指纹是死者的 |
[16:56] | that those prints are from our victim. | |
[17:35] | It looks like he was trying to get away, | 看上去他想逃走 但我们还是不知道谁杀了他 |
[17:38] | but we still don’t know who tried to kill him. | |
[17:41] | Or how they found out he was a cop. | 也不知道他怎么暴露了身份 |
[17:44] | TONYA: Back off. | 闪开 |
[17:45] | See if you like being strip-searched as much as shooting off your mouth. | 你这么喜欢骂人 是不是也喜欢脱衣搜身啊 |
[17:54] | Good work, Willows. Ever work undercover? | 干得好 Willows 做过卧底吗? |
[17:57] | We can always use another tough bitch. | 我们正需要悍妇 |
[18:00] | Okay. So with you on the inside, when they threw women at Nettles, | 所以 只要有你在 当他们把女人推到Nettles跟前 |
[18:03] | he could always say that he didn’t cheat on his old lady, right? | 他就能说”不能对不起我女人” 以此推脱 是吗 |
[18:06] | – Except for dead hookers, right? – Joey– | 除了那个妓女 对吧? Joey… Jack别无选择 |
[18:09] | Jack had to do that. | |
[18:11] | Had to be trusted enough to become a member. | 必须赢得信任 才能加入帮派 |
[18:13] | Well, something happened to that trust. | 显然 这信任并不可靠 |
[18:14] | Jack was trying to learn who the guy at the top is. | Jack在尽力揪出幕后老大 |
[18:17] | The guy calling the shots in the drug racket and the murders for hire. | 那人操纵毒品 卖凶杀人 |
[18:20] | Only a couple in the inner circle know his real identity. | 只有内部几个人知道他的真实身份 |
[18:23] | They don’t use his real name. He goes by Scratch. | – 他们不喊他真名 只叫他Scratch |
[18:25] | All right, so, what happened last night? | 好吧 那昨晚到底发生了什么? |
[18:28] | We’re in the clubhouse after an all-day ride. | 骑了一整天车 我们去了俱乐部 |
[18:30] | Couple of fights, nothing unusual. | 打打闹闹 没什么异常 |
[18:33] | Then the bartender takes a phone call. Like that, atmosphere changes. | 然后酒保接了个电话 气氛突然变得十分紧张 |
[18:36] | It’s real tense. | |
[18:41] | [RUDY WHISTLES] | |
[18:44] | My guess: it’s Scratch calling. | 我猜是Scratch的电话 |
[18:46] | Then, one of the hangers, guy who’s not a member yet, | 然后 一个”半吊子” –还不是正式成员的人 |
[18:48] | he takes all the old ladies and the rest of the hangers | 他领着所有女人和其他半吊子出去了 |
[18:51] | and he takes us all outside. | |
[18:53] | MAN: Members only. Outside. | 仅限成员 出去 |
[18:58] | – What time? – About 10:00, minute or two after. | 几点? 十点过几分 |
[19:02] | I’m cold. I gotta pee. | – 我冷 我要撒尿 – 去树丛里撒 |
[19:04] | Find a bush. | |
[19:08] | [SHOUTING AND GRUNTING NEARBY] | |
[19:16] | [GASPING] | |
[19:22] | They just killed a guy inside the Blasters’ clubhouse. | 爆兵俱乐部里 有人被杀了 |
[19:25] | Rancho Destino, south of Barston. | 巴士顿南边 宿命牧场 快来…快点 |
[19:27] | Hurry. Hurry. | |
[19:32] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看! |
[19:36] | Anybody see you make that call? | 有人看见你打电话了吗? |
[19:38] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[19:39] | According to Vice, Nettles’ last report said | 风化科说 Nettles最后一次报告 有一车可卡因从墨西哥运来 |
[19:41] | there’s a truckload of cocaine coming in from Mexico. | |
[19:44] | Yeah, only the west side bike gang Righteous Dogs got wind of it. | 是的 只有西区的机车帮 “正义之犬”知情 |
[19:47] | It’s gonna be a war. | 会爆发冲突 |
[19:48] | Do you know where this shipment is gonna take place? | 你知道到货的时间地点吗? |
[19:50] | No– I– I’ll find out. | 不 我会查出来的 |
[19:52] | No, you won’t, because Ecklie took you off the detail. | 你查不到了 Ecklie把你调走了 |
[19:55] | What? | 什么? 不 不 |
[19:57] | No. No. | |
[19:59] | – No way in hell, man. BRASS: Hey. | 绝对不行! – 你想查什么? – 你认为呢? |
[20:01] | Hey. Hey. What are you on? | |
[20:03] | What do you think? | |
[20:05] | You picked me up partying with bikers. | 我跟车手打得火热 你把我拎过来了 |
[20:07] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 冷静 你要我怎么做? |
[20:09] | What do you want me to do? | |
[20:11] | I want you to get Ecklie in here so I can tell him I ain’t quitting. | 我要你把Ecklie叫进来 让我告诉他 我不会罢休 |
[20:16] | I’m not letting Jack die in vain. | 我不会让Jack白白牺牲 |
[20:21] | COD was exsanguination. | 死因是失血过多 |
[20:23] | Found significant amount of internal hemorrhage | 肺部和胸腔发现大量内出血 来自肝脏和肠系膜的刺伤 |
[20:25] | to the lung and pleural cavity from stabs to the liver and mesentery. | |
[20:32] | So he was alive and his heart was beating the entire time? | 就是说他被刺时还活着 心脏还在跳动? |
[20:35] | Until it was lacerated. | 直到这一处伤 |
[20:37] | It’s one of the final injuries, along with this one. | 这是最后几处伤口之一 这个也是 |
[20:41] | Stab wound to the left temple about, oh, 2-inches deep. | 左太阳穴刺伤 大概…2英寸深 |
[20:50] | RAY: Quite a lot of stab marks. | 大量刺伤伤痕 |
[20:52] | We need to compare these with the weapons we’ve collected. | 要把这些和缴获的武器进行对比 |
[20:55] | I’ll cut them all out and send them upstairs. | 我把它们都切下来 送到楼上 |
[20:57] | – Twenty-three stab wounds. – Twenty-four. | – 23处刺伤 – 24处 |
[20:59] | I was thinking of Julius Caesar. | 我说的是尤利乌斯·凯撒 首例有记载的尸体解剖 |
[21:01] | Ah, history’s first recorded autopsy. | |
[21:04] | Doctor named Antistius did the honors, if I recall. | 没记错的话 执刀医生名叫Antistius |
[21:08] | On the body of a man betrayed by those he knew well. | 解剖了那个被亲信所背叛的人 JN武器 头颅伤 吻合 |
[22:35] | The blood on the knife that you found in the motorcycle seat was the victim’s. | 摩托车上那把刀上的血迹是死者的 |
[22:39] | And I was able to match that knife to two of his wounds: | 这把刀与两处伤口吻合 |
[22:41] | the stab to the sternum and the left temple. | 胸骨和左太阳穴的刺伤 |
[22:44] | What about the other knives? | 其他刀呢? |
[22:45] | Double-edged, serrated, smooth blade, | 双刃的 锯齿的 滑刃的 |
[22:48] | none of which was a match to the tool marks on the body. | 没有一个与尸体伤口吻合 |
[22:51] | And none of the blood on those knives came back to the victim. | 这些刀上的血迹也都不属于死者 |
[22:54] | But I did get two CODIS hits from the knives that Hodges collected. | 但从Hodges收集的刀上 我在DNA数据库中搜到两条记录 |
[22:58] | These guys were both members of the Righteous Dogs. | 这两个都是正义之犬的成员 |
[23:01] | Their body parts were found scattered across two miles of the Mojave. | 他们的尸块散落在 莫哈韦沙漠中两英里范围内 |
[23:04] | Probably carved them up in the kitchen. | 可能在厨房里被分尸 |
[23:06] | The Blasters and the Dogs are rival gangs. | 爆兵帮和正义之犬是敌对帮会 |
[23:09] | There’s been a war over drug turf escalating over the last year. | 去年 两帮在毒品交易上的斗争升级 |
[23:13] | We still only have one of the knives used to kill Nettles. | 杀死Nettles的凶器 我们还是只找到一把 |
[23:17] | There had to be others. | 肯定不止 |
[23:19] | All right, the police arrived one minute, just one minute, after the 911 call. | 警察接到报警后 一分钟就赶到了 就一分钟 |
[23:24] | Those other knives couldn’t have gone very far. | 其它凶器不会太远 |
[23:26] | No. I appreciate that, Conrad, I do, | 不 我很感谢 Conrad 真的 |
[23:28] | but there’s no need for me to recuse myself, really. | 但我不需要调离 真的 |
[23:31] | No. | |
[23:32] | If the situation changes, yeah, I’ll, uh– I’ll let you know. Okay? | 如果情况有变 我会告诉你 好吗? |
[23:36] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | |
[23:37] | I gotta go. Thank you. | 得挂了 谢谢 |
[23:45] | – Rita. – Hi. | |
[23:48] | Hi. | |
[23:50] | Can I come in? | – 能进来吗? – 当然 – 这没关系吧? – 不 没关系 |
[23:52] | – Oh, sure. – I hope this is okay. | |
[23:53] | No. It’s fine. | |
[23:54] | Uh, they asked me to come down about some paperwork. | 他们让我来填下表格 没关系吧 进来吧 进来 请坐 坐下吧 坐下 |
[23:57] | – Come on in. Please. – I hope this is okay. | |
[23:59] | Come in. Sit down. Sit down. Please, sit down. | |
[24:05] | Can I get you anything? Do you want anything at all? | 我能帮你吗? 你有什么需要? |
[24:07] | A shoulder? | – 你的肩膀? 我知道 在这儿不合适 对不起 不是这样的 不是这样的 |
[24:09] | – Oh, Rita. – No. I know. I know. | |
[24:11] | This isn’t the place for that. I’m sorry. I just– | |
[24:13] | That’s not it. That’s not it. | |
[24:16] | Why didn’t you ever tell me that you were a cop? | 你怎么从没说过你是警察? |
[24:19] | What? I didn’t? I– I thought… | 什么? 我没? 我以为… |
[24:22] | No, I guess not. I… | 是的 我没说过 我… |
[24:25] | I told you that I was married. | 我都告诉你我结婚了 |
[24:27] | Uh, kind of. Let’s not, um… | 算吧 咱们别… |
[24:31] | We don’t really have to talk about that now. That’s not important, all right? | 我们现在用不着谈那些 那不重要 – 都过去了 – 听着…不是 我想… 我想…向你解释 我… |
[24:35] | No, I want– I want to ex– Explain to you. I… | |
[24:38] | You don’t have to explain anything to me. | 什么都用不着解释 |
[24:40] | I was calling his captain every day because weeks are going by, | 我每天都给他队长打电话 因为连续几周 |
[24:45] | and I’m not hearing from Jack. | 我都没有Jack的消息 |
[24:48] | I woke up once in the middle of the night. | 有一次我半夜醒来 |
[24:51] | He had snuck in, and he was stealing some money out of my purse. | 发现他溜回来 正从我钱包偷钱 |
[24:57] | He was on drugs or something. I don’t know. | 他好像磕了药 |
[25:00] | He started hitting me. | 他开始打我 而我… 我拉住他的衬衫 想阻止他… |
[25:03] | And I was– I was pulling at his shirt, | |
[25:06] | trying to get him to stop it, and I… | |
[25:12] | – I see the name Tonya. – Yeah. | – 我看见那个名字Tonya… – 哦 |
[25:15] | Tattooed on his chest. | 他胸口上的纹身… |
[25:17] | How could he ever be my husband again | 他把其它女人的名字烙在身上 |
[25:18] | after he’d had another woman’s name burned into his skin like that? I… | 怎么还能再做我的丈夫? 我… |
[25:23] | – Rita. – I didn’t tell you the truth, | – 以前我没讲实话… |
[25:30] | – because I was afraid. – I’m sorry. | – 是因为我害怕 – 对不起 |
[25:32] | Because I, uh… I handled it badly. | 因为我…我处理的不好 |
[25:35] | I was not very graceful in that breakup. | 我当时不够得体… |
[25:38] | Ahem. Jim? | |
[25:40] | – I’m sorry. Excuse me. – Yeah. No. What? What’s up? | – 对不起 打扰一下 – 哦 没事 怎么了? |
[25:42] | Said you wanted to know when Tonya Charles is released. | 你说Tonya Charles释放时要通知你 |
[25:45] | Right. | 对 |
[26:02] | Rita? | – 啊? |
[26:04] | Yeah? | |
[26:06] | We are doing everything we can to find the killer of your husband. | 我们正竭尽全力找出真凶 |
[26:36] | You lost? | 迷路了? |
[26:38] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[26:40] | – Where’s your car? – I’m working a theory. | – 你的汽车呢? – 我正实践一项理论 |
[26:42] | Now, there are multiple murder weapons. | 有多件凶器 我们只找到一件 |
[26:45] | We only have one. | |
[26:46] | I checked the perimeter again. They’re not here. | 我又在附近找过了 没有 |
[26:48] | All right. | 警员说他们到达时 有两个车手逃跑了 |
[26:50] | First responding said that a couple of bikers got away | |
[26:53] | just as they showed up. | |
[26:54] | Okay. Yeah, maybe they took the knives with them. | 也许他们带着刀跑了 |
[26:57] | All right, I’m one of them. I know the police are rolling. | 好 假设我是他们之一 我知道警察来了 |
[26:59] | I don’t want to get picked up carrying the weapon. | 我不想被抓住身上带着凶器 |
[27:02] | I’m going to ditch them quickly as possible. | 所以我得尽快扔了 对吧? |
[27:03] | Right. But you know, you can use your department vehicle | 对 不过你可以开局里的车搜查 |
[27:06] | to look for that stuff. | |
[27:08] | You want to catch a rat, you move like a rat. | 想抓老鼠 就得像老鼠那样行动 |
[27:11] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 警员分别从东边和西边过来 |
[27:12] | Yeah, responding units came in from the east and the west. | |
[27:15] | All right, south of here is residential. Too many eyes, too many ears. | 好 南面是居民区 惹人耳目 |
[27:18] | I’ll start looking north. | 我从北面找起 |
[27:22] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:25] | [ENGINE REVS] | |
[29:58] | [METAL JINGLING] | |
[30:19] | All the knives I found match tool marks on the victim’s body. | 我找到的刀都与死者身上的刀痕吻合 |
[30:22] | And the prints we lifted match five of the bikers | 提取的指纹与在押的无名车手吻合 但他们什么都不说 |
[30:25] | we have in custody, but none of them are talking. | |
[30:27] | If we don’t find evidence on the rest the D.A.’s gonna start releasing them. | 如果没有关于其他车手的证据 地方检察官就要释放他们了 |
[30:30] | – I’m on it. – Thanks. | – 我着手做 – 谢谢 |
[30:36] | You paged me? | – 你找我? – 是的 我弄到了那间酒吧的电话记录 |
[30:37] | Yeah. I got the call records from that phone at the bar. | |
[30:41] | There was an incoming call at 10:02 p.m. | 晚上10:02有一个呼入电话 |
[30:45] | Okay, well, that’s consistent with the undercover officer’s statement. | 好 那证实了卧底警官的说法 |
[30:48] | Where did it originate? | 从哪儿打来的? |
[30:50] | Looks like it was from a pay phone. | 像是个公用电话 |
[30:56] | The call to the bar came from our police department? | 给酒吧的电话是从我们警局打出去的? |
[31:06] | Was Nettles dimed out by another cop? | Nettles被另一个警察出卖了? |
[31:08] | They’re checking surveillance footage from the time of that call. | 他们正在查看电话打出后的监控录像 |
[31:11] | Jim, I’ve heard you got a potential conflict of interest in this case. | Jim 我听说你和这个案子 有潜在利益冲突 |
[31:16] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[31:19] | Okay, what do you got? | 好了 你发现什么了? |
[31:20] | Have a clean shot of the caller. | 打电话者的清晰图像 |
[31:22] | All right, let’s run it. | 好吧 播放 |
[31:30] | That’s Rita. | 是Rita |
[31:34] | I’d say you got a conflict now. | 现在真的有冲突了 |
[31:39] | I don’t know why I’m here. I didn’t kill Jack. | 我不明白我为什么在这儿 我又没杀Jack |
[31:41] | Tell me about your call to the Blasters’ clubhouse. | 说说你给爆兵俱乐部打电话的事 |
[31:45] | – How did you get that number? – Jack gave it to me. | 你怎么有电话号码? Jack给我的 |
[31:49] | In case of emergencies, | 以防万一 不过我得说找Joey Niagra |
[31:50] | I’m supposed to call and ask for Joey Niagra, | |
[31:53] | – and say that I’m his mother. – That’s what you’re doing | 而且得说我是他妈妈 – 你在电话里是这么说的吗? – 是的 |
[31:55] | – in the photo? – Yes. | |
[31:56] | Why did you use the phone here? | 为什么用这里的电话? |
[31:58] | So that we’d think a cop made the call? | – 为了让我们以为是警察打的? – 不是 |
[32:00] | – No. – What did you say? | 你说什么了? 我说找Jack 我…找Joey 我… 我只是…我只想听听他的声音 |
[32:02] | I asked for Jack. I– For Joey. I– I just wanted to hear his voice. | |
[32:07] | ECKLIE: No. No. | 不对 你说了他是警察 对吗? |
[32:09] | You told them he was a cop. Right? | |
[32:10] | – No. – You admitted you’d already lost him. | 没有! 你承认你已经失去他了 但如果离婚 你能得到什么? 一堆债务和抵押款都不值的房子? |
[32:13] | If you got a divorce, you’d end up with a pile of debt, | |
[32:15] | and a house worth less than the mortgage. Right? | |
[32:17] | – What are you doing? – With one phone call, | 你要说什么? 只消一个电话 你就得到了 他的死亡体恤金和养老金 |
[32:19] | you got his death benefit and his pension. | |
[32:21] | That’s not true. | 不是那样! |
[32:33] | [SIGHS] | |
[32:36] | Tonya managed to get word back to Vice. | Tonya从风化科得到消息 |
[32:37] | The cocaine shipment’s in from Mexico. | – 墨西哥来的可卡因货船抵岸了 – 在哪? |
[32:39] | – Where? – She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 不管在哪 Scratch告诉他们要弃货 |
[32:41] | Wherever Scratch told them to drop it off. | |
[32:42] | We gotta find out who Scratch is. He’ll lead us to the drugs. | 所以必须找出Scratch 然后就能找到毒品 |
[32:45] | In the meantime, Righteous Dogs are cruising the streets. | 同时正义之犬也在街上搜寻呢 |
[32:47] | We need to find that coke before they do. | 我们得抢他们前面 |
[33:10] | Looks like they released some more of the old ladies. | 又释放几个机车女人 |
[33:13] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[33:16] | There goes the victim’s girlfriend. | 那是死者的女朋友 |
[33:40] | This is Charlie-oh-five-Stokes. I’m at Rancho Destino south of Barston. | 这里是C05-Stokes 我在巴士顿南部的宿命牧场 |
[33:44] | One of our UC vehicles just exploded with a UC officer inside the vehicle. | 一辆卧底汽车发生爆炸 车内有一名卧底警官 |
[33:47] | Send fire and paramedics. I repeat: UC officer was inside the vehicle. | 派消防队和救护车来 重复: 车内有一名卧底警官 |
[34:10] | Looks like the incendiary device detonated fast and big. | 看来引火装置引爆极其迅速剧烈 |
[34:15] | Red paper, wax-coated. This is dynamite. | 红纸 镀蜡 这是炸药 |
[34:19] | They must’ve known Tonya was undercover. | 他们一定知道Tonya是卧底 |
[34:22] | And from the moment the cops responded to the 911 call, | 从警察到达酒吧那刻起 |
[34:24] | we had this lot and the street under control. | 我们就控制了这个区域及街道 |
[34:27] | This bomb’s too sophisticated. | 这个炸弹很复杂 |
[34:29] | Must’ve been planted before Nettles was killed. | 肯定在Nettles被杀前就装了 |
[34:32] | Whether or not they knew Nettles was a cop, | 不管他们知不知道Nettles是警察 他们已经盯上Tonya了 |
[34:34] | they were on to Tonya. | |
[34:35] | And the order had to have come from the head guy, Scratch. | 命令肯定来自于头目Scratch |
[34:40] | Makes sense. That’s the guy she was after. | 说得通 她在追查那家伙 |
[34:43] | I’ll head back with the body. | 我和遗体一起回去 |
[34:49] | CATHERINE: According to the blood evidence, | 根据血液证据 打斗从吧台这里开始往前 |
[34:51] | the fight started here at the bar and moved forward. | |
[34:54] | Probably the first injury came from the tire chain to Nettles’ left knee. | 链条打在Nettles左膝 可能是第一处伤害 |
[34:59] | I’m Nettles. I see what’s going down and I make a run to go out the back. | 我是Nettles 我发现有问题 想跑出去 |
[35:05] | And I’m Smitty. My prints were on the chain that was collected here. | 我是Smitty 这里的链条上有我的指纹 |
[35:14] | I hit his left knee. | 我打了他的左膝 |
[35:16] | Nettles was facing in this direction. | Nettles面朝这个方向 |
[35:29] | So now you’re down. But you still have a weapon: your knife. | 所以 你倒下了 但你还有武器:刀 |
[35:33] | I think he was reaching for it when Jackass got in on the fight. | 我认为”蠢驴”加入斗殴时 他正在找刀子 |
[35:39] | Hodges, you’re Jackass. | – Hodges 你是”蠢驴” – 就知道 |
[35:41] | And don’t I know it. | |
[35:42] | All right, your knife matches cuts on Nettles’ right arm. | 你的刀与Nettles右臂的伤吻合 |
[35:46] | Okay, so I’m over him. | 好吧 我在他上方 |
[35:54] | All right, that cast off over there could have been from the repeated stabbing | 而那边的血迹 可能是某处反复被刺 大出血而造成 |
[36:00] | of an area that bleeds heavily, | |
[36:02] | such as the two clavicle wounds that match Hooper’s knife. | 比如锁骨上的两处伤 与Hooper的刀吻合 |
[36:07] | All right, in order for Hooper to reach the clavicle, | Hooper要够到锁骨的话 |
[36:12] | I’ll have to get down on my right knee. | 得右腿下跪… |
[36:19] | And at this point, his right arm is pretty much useless. | 这时他的右臂已经用不上了 |
[36:23] | So he pulls himself with his left hand. | 所以他用左臂向前爬 |
[36:28] | But they didn’t stop. | 但他们没停手 |
[36:29] | Judge Death here stabbed him in the kidneys. | Judge Death在这儿… 刺向他的肾脏 |
[36:36] | [GROANING] | |
[36:42] | And then he somehow managed to try to get to the front door. | 接着他爬向前门 |
[36:44] | And they let him because they knew he wasn’t going to get very far. | 他们就看着 因为知道他爬不远 |
[36:53] | And then they use Nettles’ own knife on him. | 接着他们用Nettles自己的刀刺他 |
[36:56] | But I think it was the stab to his temple that finally stopped him. | 不过我认为致命一击是太阳穴上的伤 |
[37:10] | And that’s how we found him, and that proves a bar fight, but not a setup. | 然后他死了 这表明发生了斗殴 但不能证明有预谋 |
[37:15] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[37:17] | We know that Rita Nettles called here at 10:02 p.m., | 我们知道Rita Nettles 在晚上10:02给这里打了电话 |
[37:22] | and the fight started right after that. | 此后立刻发生了斗殴 |
[37:24] | It’s unlikely that they would kill a member of their own gang | 没有Scratch的命令 |
[37:27] | or a cop without direct orders from Scratch. | 他们不可能杀掉帮派成员或者警察 |
[37:31] | So either Scratch was here, | 所以 要么Scratch就在这儿 要么有人联络了Scratch |
[37:33] | or whoever took the call contacted Scratch. | |
[37:36] | But there weren’t any outgoing calls after 10:00 | 但不管是车手们的手机 还是酒吧的电话 |
[37:38] | on any of the bikers’ cell phones or the bar phone. | 十点后没有任何呼出电话 |
[37:42] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[37:56] | There’s a bug in here. | 这儿有个窃听器 |
[37:58] | There was nothing in Nettles’ case notes that mentioned one. | Nettles的卷宗里没提到这个 |
[38:00] | Nettles’ iPod had a radio receiver. If he was able to install a transmitter… | Nettles的iPod有收音机 如果他能装个发射器… |
[38:07] | RITA [ON RECORDING]: Let me talk to Joey. | – 我要和Joey讲话! – 他和他女人在一起 Tonya 是叫这个吧? 她有多年轻? |
[38:09] | RUDY: He’s with his old lady. RITA: Tonya, is that her name, huh? | |
[38:13] | Well, how young is she? | |
[38:15] | She’s real young? | 她很年轻? 他是警察! 你知道吗? 警察! |
[38:16] | He’s a cop. You know that? | |
[38:19] | A cop. | |
[38:21] | – His name is not Joey. RUDY: Hey, who is this? | 他不叫Joey! – 你到底是谁? – 他老婆! |
[38:23] | RITA: I’m his wife. | |
[38:25] | – Okay, all right, all right. – Jim. | – 够了 够了 |
[38:29] | Vice sent over another surveillance wiretap | 风化科还有一卷窃听录音 录下了Scratch的声音 |
[38:31] | where a man identified as Scratch was recorded. | |
[38:33] | I was able to grab enough to make a comparison. | 足以进行比对 |
[38:42] | RUDY: Hey, who is this? | “你到底是谁?” “嘿 这是啥?” |
[38:44] | SCRATCH: Yo, what is this? | |
[38:48] | RUDY: Hey, who is this? SCRATCH: Yo, what is this? | – 你到底是谁? – 嘿 这是啥? |
[38:51] | So Scratch is the bartender. | 酒保就是Scratch |
[38:57] | REPAIRMAN: Nice chopper. | 车真不错 |
[38:59] | If this paint is scratched, you got a problem. | 要是挂花了一丁点儿 你就完了 |
[39:43] | They all just left. | 他们刚走 |
[40:04] | ARCHIE: I’ve got them. | 我在跟踪 他们正在日落大道往东 |
[40:06] | They’re moving east on Sunset Road. | |
[40:09] | Just turned south onto Hasbrook. | 向南拐上了哈斯路 |
[40:12] | They’re stopping behind an industrial building. | 停在一家厂房后面 |
[40:15] | Number 2106. | 2106号 |
[40:33] | BIKER: It’s Kenny. | 是Kenny |
[40:51] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[40:52] | Sorry, Scratch. | 抱歉 Scratch |
[40:57] | Dogs found it first. | 正义之犬抢先了 |
[40:59] | [POLICE SIRENS WAILING] | |
[41:06] | Las Vegas Police. | 拉斯维加斯警察! |
[41:07] | [GUNS COCKING] | |
[41:10] | OFFICER: Put your hands above your head. | 把手举起来! |
[41:12] | Las Vegas Police. | 拉斯维加斯警察! |
[41:15] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来! |
[41:24] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 举起手来! 别乱动! |
[41:35] | Stop. | 停下! |
[41:45] | BIKER: I’m not moving. I’m not moving. | 我没动! 我没动! |
[41:47] | Hey, don’t hate me, man. | 别恨我 伙计 |
[41:49] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[41:51] | That bitch cop was easy to make. | 那个警察婊子太蠢了 |
[41:53] | And your boy Joey should’ve took care of his wife. | Joey小伙子也该好好关照自己老婆 |
[41:56] | Shut up. | 住嘴 |
[42:32] | I know this is your favorite way of wrapping up a tough case. | 我知道你最喜欢 这样结束一件棘手的案子 |
[42:36] | Little scotch, little talk. | 来点威士忌… 聊聊天 |
[42:42] | Feel like talking? | 你想聊吗? |
[42:53] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |