时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Is that the expanded tox report? | 这是新的毒检报告? |
[00:27] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[00:31] | Searched 600 metabolites | 检查了600份代谢物却没发现异样 |
[00:33] | and nothing unusual. | |
[00:35] | Makes Mr. Kelly our third undetermined in three weeks. | 这样一来 Kelly先生就成了 我们三周来第三个死因不明者 |
[00:37] | ROBBINS: Chief coroner’s gonna be on my butt. | 这下法医长又要找我麻烦了 他会写报告 削减我们的预算 |
[00:40] | Conduct a review, cut the budget. | |
[00:42] | DAVID: I was at the scene. | 我到过现场 很普通 母亲回家 发现他剧烈抽搐 用了心肺复苏术 |
[00:44] | Pretty standard: mother came home, | |
[00:45] | found him convulsing, tried CPR. | |
[00:48] | ROBBINS: No prior history of seizures, | 他没有癫痫病史 体内只有少量兴奋剂 但根本不足以致命 |
[00:50] | only trace amounts of meth in his system, not enough to kill him. | |
[00:53] | Put him in the meat locker next to the other two. | 把他放进那两具尸体旁边的格子 |
[00:57] | I’m gonna figure this out. | 我一定要查出个究竟 |
[01:05] | I’m doing you a solid here, doc. | 你可欠我个大人情 医生 一般来说 除非你判定案件性质 否则我不能入室调查 |
[01:08] | Technically, I can’t investigate | |
[01:09] | until you rule Mr. Kelly’s death either a homicide or suspicious circs. | |
[01:13] | I’ll give you my tickets to Love. | 我会给你”Love”节目的票 |
[01:15] | – I’ve seen it, twice. – All right. | 我已经看过两次了 |
[01:18] | [PHONE RINGING] | 好吧好吧 |
[01:21] | I’ve got a call. I’ll meet you up there. | 我接电话 你先去 我随后就到 |
[01:24] | CATHERINE: All right. | 知道了! |
[01:41] | Okay. Sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[01:43] | Mrs. Kelly, this is Catherine Willows from the Crime Lab. | Kelly太太 我是Catherine Willows 犯罪实验室的!我们之前通过电话! – Kelly太太? – 恩? |
[01:46] | We spoke earlier. | |
[01:52] | – Mrs. Kelly? KELLY: Yeah? | |
[01:57] | Mrs. Kelly, I’m, uh, Catherine Willows from the Crime Lab. | Kelly太太 我是Catherine Willows 犯罪实验室的 |
[02:01] | I left you a message. | 我给你留过言 |
[02:03] | [GRUNTS] | |
[02:09] | [SCREAMING] | |
[02:28] | Catherine! | |
[02:34] | Catherine! | |
[02:37] | [BOTH YELLING] | |
[02:48] | ROBBINS: Catherine! Are you okay? | Catherine! 你怎么啦?! |
[02:54] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:58] | She jumped me. I pulled my gun | 她朝我扑过来 我刚拔枪 她就倒下了 |
[03:00] | and she just collapsed. | |
[03:07] | She’s dead. And you’re bleeding. | 她死了…你在流血 |
[03:13] | That’s better than the other way around. | 总比死的是我要好 CSI 犯罪现场调查 我问了几个邻居 |
[03:52] | BRASS: So I talked to the neighbors. | |
[03:53] | Nobody had anything bad to say about Mrs. Kelly. | 都说Kelly太太人不错 |
[03:56] | In fact, they all called her a saint. | 他们都叫她圣人 |
[03:58] | She’s a special ed teacher, she’s a friend to kids, | 她是特教老师 她很受欢迎 特别是孩子们 流浪狗 和所有需要帮助的人 |
[04:01] | stray dogs, and anybody with a problem. | |
[04:03] | Well, I must have met her evil clone. | 那我肯定是遇到她的邪恶版克隆了 |
[04:05] | There’s a reason there’s a protocol. You should have called me first. | 规章制度的存在自有必要性 你应该先找我 |
[04:08] | I was doing this as a favor to doc. | 我只是帮医生的忙 |
[04:10] | Yeah, this thing could have escalated easily and got out of hand. | 好吧 这事可能会变得很麻烦 |
[04:13] | – Next time, you call me. – Yes, you’re right. | 下次记得要先通知我 是 你说得对 |
[04:17] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:21] | – How is she? – Vitals are stable, | 她怎么样了? |
[04:23] | but the attacker bit her, she’s not sure when she had her last tetanus shot. | 她没事 只是被咬了 她也不记得什么时候打过破伤风针 |
[04:26] | Let me see. | 我看看伤口 |
[04:27] | CATHERINE: I called you so you could work the case | 我叫你来要办这案子 因为我只能作为证人 Nick已经进去了 |
[04:29] | because I’m a witness. Nick’s already inside. | |
[04:31] | Catherine, don’t be a tough guy. | Catherine 不用逞强了 |
[04:33] | – Jeff, get her to the hospital. – Yes, sir. | – Jeff 你送她去医院 – 遵命 长官 |
[04:47] | – Evening, professor. – Nick. | – 晚上好 教授 – 你好 Nick |
[05:05] | “Extending deep and heartfelt sympathies in the death | “为令郎Brent的逝去 致以最深切的哀悼” |
[05:07] | of your son Brent.” | |
[05:09] | NICK: Darla Kelly’s son died six days ago. | Darla Kelly的儿子六天前死了 |
[05:12] | Thinking that’s probably what drove her over the edge. | 这可能就是她精神崩溃的原因 拉斯维加斯免费门诊 普通胰岛素 Shaw医生 |
[06:12] | Hey, check it out. | 嘿 你看看这个 |
[06:14] | Found a baggy of meth in Brent’s dresser | 在Brent的台子上找到一包兴奋剂 废纸篓里还有包空的 |
[06:18] | – and an empty one in the trash can. – Hmm. | |
[06:20] | Looks like he was a tweaker living in Mama’s trailer. | 他在老妈鼻子底下嗑药啊 |
[06:25] | Meth can make you stronger, meaner, angry, paranoid. | 兴奋剂能让人更强壮 更凶悍 还会变得易怒 胡思乱想 |
[06:30] | Maybe she was using, too, which would explain her behavior. | 可能他妈妈也在嗑 所以才会有今天这举动 她还活着 但处于昏迷 可能遭性侵犯 |
[06:41] | Hey. I found her alive, but unconscious. Possible sexual assault. | |
[06:46] | – Got I.D.? – No purse, no wallet. | – 找到身份证吗? – 手袋或钱包都没有 |
[06:48] | My guys are still knocking on doors. | 我的人还在挨家挨户询问 |
[06:51] | Found her pants and shoes next to the body, | 裤子和鞋子就在她边上 医护人员把这个脱下来了 |
[06:53] | and the paramedics took this off her. | |
[06:55] | Who called it in? | 谁报的案? |
[06:57] | Uh, Mr. Murphy. | 是Murphy先生 |
[06:59] | Claims that he found her lying under his truck | 他说上班时看见她躺在他的卡车下面 |
[07:01] | when he was leaving for work. | |
[07:06] | His wife corroborated his story. We’ll see if it holds up. | 他的妻子也这么说 我们会查明是不是实话 |
[07:11] | Got some abrasions on the back of the shirt. | 这件衣服背面有磨损 |
[07:15] | Couple of buttons missing on the front. | 前面掉了几颗纽扣 |
[07:25] | White substance on the pants. | 裤子上有白色物质 |
[07:28] | Could be semen. | 可能是精液 |
[07:29] | Dried blood pool. | 干掉的血迹 |
[07:31] | She was probably out here for a while. | 她可能在这里躺了挺久 |
[07:33] | Some blood drops on the box. Mostly horizontal. | 那个盒子上有血滴 都是水平方向 离地面超过八英寸 |
[07:37] | No more than eight inches off the ground. | |
[07:39] | Somebody hit her when she was already down. | 说明她倒地后还有人打她 |
[07:45] | Maybe she was kicked under the truck. | 也许她是被踢到卡车下面去的 |
[07:55] | GREG: Got a drag trail. | 这是拖拽痕迹 |
[07:57] | See where it leads. | 看看走向 Kelly太太人很好 |
[08:43] | Mrs. Kelly was such a nice lady. | |
[08:45] | She lost her health insurance | 她在马歇尔溪流小学兼职 所以没了医疗保险 |
[08:46] | when she went part-time at Marshall Creek Elementary. | |
[08:49] | Poor thing was always getting sick. | 可偏偏老生病 |
[08:51] | The warrant includes her son. Was he a patient here as well? | 搜查令包括了她的儿子 他也是这里的病人? |
[08:53] | – Brent? – Mm-hm. | Brent吗? 是的 他以背部的伤为借口来过几次 |
[08:54] | Yeah, he came in a few times, | |
[08:56] | feigning a back injury. | |
[08:58] | Why is that, you think? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[08:59] | He was trying to score some oxycodone. | 他想搞点镇静剂 |
[09:01] | Couple weeks ago, Dr. Shaw had to forcibly remove him. | – 几周前Shaw医生坚持取消了他的资格 – 是吗? 我有他的材料 |
[09:04] | – Really? – I have his file, too. | |
[09:07] | He was a terrible human being. | 他是个很可怕的人 |
[09:11] | I used to suspect that he was abusing his mother, | 我以前还怀疑他虐待自己的母亲 |
[09:14] | but when I asked Mrs. Kelly about it, she clammed right up. | 可是当我问起Kelly太太 她立刻闭口不谈 |
[09:18] | It says here that Mrs. Kelly called the clinic three days ago | 这上面写Kelly太太三天前打电话来 说自己有类似流感的症状 这里的人叫她服用止痛药好好休息 是这样吗? |
[09:21] | complaining of flu-like symptoms, and someone told her | |
[09:24] | to take an analgesic and get some rest. | |
[09:26] | Does that sound right? | |
[09:27] | Do you think that contributed to her death? | 你觉得这和她的死有关? |
[09:29] | I don’t know yet, but I’m gonna find out. | 我还不知道 我会查清楚 * 今晨一觉醒来 * |
[09:37] | ROBBINS [SINGING]: And all my shrimp was dead | * 我的虾死光了 * |
[09:43] | I woke up this morning | * 今晨一觉醒来 * |
[09:46] | – All my shrimp was dead – Ha. | * 噢 我的虾死光了 * |
[09:49] | “Dead Shrimp Blues,” Robert Johnson. | 死虾蓝调 Robert Johnson的歌 |
[09:53] | Recorded Friday, November 27, 1936, San Antonio, Texas. | 1936年11月27号 星期五 在德州圣安东尼奥录制 |
[09:57] | The Gunter Hotel, three blocks from the Alamo. | 君特酒店 距离阿拉莫三个街区 你也喜欢蓝调? 这还用说 |
[09:59] | – You’re a blues man. Ha, ha. – Is fat meat greasy? | |
[10:03] | I got this record in Chicago | 我在芝加哥法医大会上弄到这唱片 |
[10:05] | at the M.E.s’ convention. | |
[10:07] | Guy let it go for 50 bucks. | 那家伙50块就出手了 |
[10:09] | The man didn’t know what he had. | 他不知道这张唱片的价值 |
[10:11] | – Is that the tox report? – Yes. | – 这是毒检报告? – 是的 |
[10:14] | No drugs in her system. Henry ran the panel twice. | 她体内没有药物 Henry反复检查了两次 |
[10:16] | I don’t get it. This is my fourth undetermined this month. | 真搞不懂 这是我这个月第四例死因不明了 |
[10:20] | Mrs. Kelly lived with her son. | Kelly太太一直和儿子住一起 |
[10:22] | Maybe you’re looking for some kind of pathogen. | 可能你要找的是某种病原体 |
[10:24] | Something infectious, a virus, bacteria, microorganism? | 传染性的 病毒? 细菌? 微生物? |
[10:29] | I’ve already ruled out gonorrhea, viral hepatitis, | 我已经排除了淋病 病毒性肝炎 梅毒 葡萄球菌 非典型肺炎 脑膜炎 心内膜炎 流感 西尼罗河病毒 以及SARS病毒的可能性 |
[10:32] | syphilis, staphylococcus, atypical pneumonia, | |
[10:36] | meningitis, endocarditis, influenza, West Nile, and SARS. | |
[10:40] | – Then it has to be an exotic. – Hmm. | 那一定是国外传来的 |
[10:43] | Did you hold the rest of the bodies? | 其他几具尸体还留着吗? |
[10:45] | Walk this way. | 跟我来 |
[10:49] | ROBBINS: Brent Kelly, 22, died Friday night | Brent Kelly 22岁 周五在不明痉挛后死亡 |
[10:51] | after an unexplained seizure. | |
[10:55] | Leeland Jacobs, 33, ex-con, died alone in his apartment, two weeks ago. | Leeland Jacobs 33岁 有前科 两周前独自死在他的公寓里 |
[11:01] | Says here he displayed aggressive behavior prior to his death. | 他在死前表现出攻击倾向 |
[11:05] | Found cocaine in his system, but he didn’t OD. | 体内发现可卡因 但不是死于吸毒过量 |
[11:07] | Depending upon your genetic disposition, | 可卡因会导致精神分裂和心力衰竭 |
[11:09] | cocaine can trigger schizophrenia and heart failure. | |
[11:13] | It wasn’t a heart failure. | 他不是死于心力衰竭 |
[11:14] | I can’t tell you if he was schizo. | 我不能肯定是不是精神分裂 |
[11:16] | We couldn’t find any medical records. | 找不到他的医疗记录 |
[11:19] | Scotty Belinsky, 27. Died three weeks ago. | Scotty Belinsky 27岁 三周前死亡 在浴室被发现 也有前科 |
[11:23] | Found in his bathroom. | |
[11:24] | Another ex-con. | |
[11:26] | I had Brass run backgrounds on Belinsky and Jacobs. | 我让Brass查了Belinsky 和Jacobs的背景 |
[11:29] | No apparent connections. | 两者没有明显关联 |
[11:31] | Well, do we know if either of them was connected to Brent Kelly? | 那他们和Brent Kelly是否有关? |
[11:34] | No. The only thing that brings these three men together | 无关 三人唯一共同点是都有身体改造 |
[11:37] | is body modification. | |
[11:39] | I see Mr. Kelly had ear gauges. | Kelly先生有超大耳洞 |
[11:41] | But you ain’t seen nothing yet. | 那可不算什么 |
[11:43] | Help me roll him. | 帮我把他翻身 |
[11:46] | [RAY GRUNTS] | |
[11:48] | That is some serious modification. | 这改得可真够厉害的 |
[11:51] | ROBBINS: Transdermal implants. | 这是皮下植入物 |
[11:53] | It’s done via a process called dermal punching. | 通过一种叫”皮肤打孔”的方式植入 |
[11:56] | Technician makes an incision, | 技师切开表皮 用皮肤分离工具 分开皮下组织和筋膜 |
[11:57] | separates subcutis and fascia using a dermal elevator, | |
[12:01] | creating a pocket where an implant’s inserted, | 弄出袋状 植入物体 |
[12:03] | typically a steel or silicone bead. | 一般是钢珠或树脂球 |
[12:06] | The skin fuses around the bead, | 皮肤包裹住珠子 变成这样 像是某种盲人纹身 |
[12:08] | creating the design, kind of like a Braille tattoo. | |
[12:12] | So maybe all three of these men visited the same tattoo parlor. | 这样的话 也许… 这三个人全都去过同一家纹身店 |
[12:17] | Can’t be many of them that do this kind of work. | 能做这种改造的店肯定很少 |
[13:05] | OFFICER: So you want me to take care of that? | 要我去处理吗? |
[13:08] | Hey, Lou, did you do a knock-and-talk at this house? | Lou 你询问过这家人吗? |
[13:11] | I’m just on my way over there now. | 我正要去 |
[13:12] | – L.V.P.D. – Yeah, uh, what’s going on? | – 拉斯维加斯警局 – 嗯… 什么事? |
[13:16] | Ladies, I’m Detective Vartann. | 女士们 我是Vartann警探 |
[13:18] | This is Greg Sanders from the Crime Lab. | 这是犯罪研究室的Greg Sanders |
[13:20] | A woman was attacked on your street last night. | 昨夜一个女人在这条街遭到了袭击 |
[13:22] | We believe victim might have come from this house. | 我们觉得受害者可能住这里 |
[13:25] | Oh, my God. Kayla. | 哦 上帝啊 Kayla 她昨晚在这 |
[13:26] | She was here last night. | |
[13:28] | Is, uh, this Kayla? | 这是Kayla吗? |
[13:32] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗? |
[13:34] | She’s in the hospital. | 她在医院 |
[13:36] | – What is Kayla’s last name? – Nootens. | Kayla姓什么? |
[13:39] | – When was the last time you saw her? RHONDA: Around 10. | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候? 十点左右的减肥俱乐部会议 我 Diana和Kayla |
[13:41] | We had our diet club meeting, me, Diana, and Kayla. | |
[13:44] | You know, we all entered the GME bikini contest. | 我们都参加了GME比基尼大赛 |
[13:49] | – GME? – God Made ‘Em. | – 天生丽质 |
[13:51] | No fake boobs. | 拒绝隆胸 |
[13:54] | First prize is a trip for two to Hawaii. | – 冠军奖品是夏威夷两人行 – 是的 我们两周碰头一次 |
[13:56] | Yeah. Well, we meet here twice a week. | |
[13:58] | We do our weigh in, and then we have our support dinner. | 称体重 吃辅助餐 |
[14:01] | I lost another two pounds. | 我又减了两磅 |
[14:02] | I was craving ice cream, I went for a run instead. | 我想吃冰淇淋 但转念去跑步 起效了 真是火上浇油 这礼拜我一点都没减 |
[14:04] | – And it worked. – Rub it in, why don’t you? | |
[14:06] | I lost zero pounds this week. | |
[14:08] | I’m never gonna fit into my bikini. | 我肯定没法穿下比基尼了 |
[14:10] | Don’t say that. We can do this. | 别这么说 我们行的 |
[14:12] | And I am going to go to Maui. | 我一定要去茂宜岛 |
[14:13] | If you win, will you take me? | 如果你赢了 会带上我吗? |
[14:16] | [BOTH CHUCKLE] | |
[14:18] | You said that Kayla left here around 10? | 你说Kayla十点左右离开 |
[14:20] | Did either of you walk her to her car? | 你们送她上车了吗? |
[14:22] | RHONDA: I was going to drive her home, | 我本打算开车送她 但后来雨停了 她就说要走回家 |
[14:24] | but then it stopped raining, so she decided to walk. | |
[14:26] | They say if you walk after dinner, it burns more fat. | 饭后散步会燃烧更多脂肪 |
[14:31] | Yeah. Um, do you know anyone who might wanna hurt her? | 好吧 你觉得有谁可能伤害她吗? |
[14:36] | Her ex-BF. | 她的…前男友 |
[14:38] | Yeah, they fought all the time. D-bag. | 他们总吵架 那个混账 |
[14:42] | He dumped her because she gained 15 pounds. | 她重了15磅 就被他甩了 |
[14:44] | And then he said that he would take her back | 然后又说如果她赢了 带他去夏威夷 他就会回到她身边 |
[14:45] | if she won the contest and took him to Hawaii. | |
[14:48] | Do you know her ex-BF’s name? | 你知道她前男友的名字吗? |
[14:50] | Um, Elvis Rodriguez. | |
[14:59] | [CATHERINE GROANS] | |
[15:01] | The tetanus shot hurt more than the crazy lady attacking me. | 打破伤风针比疯女人咬我还要疼 |
[15:04] | You going to turn into a vampire now? | 你要变成吸血鬼了? |
[15:06] | Well, I already work nights, | 我上晚班 应该没人注意 |
[15:08] | so I don’t think anybody’s going to notice. | |
[15:11] | I can’t work the other case, so fill me in here. | 我不能查那个案子了 说说这里的情况 |
[15:14] | Doctor says death is imminent. | 医生说她快死了 |
[15:16] | Wet mount was positive for semen. | 检测出了精液 |
[15:18] | And they found signs of sexual trauma. | 他们发现了性外伤 |
[15:21] | Do you want to help me roll her? | 把她翻个身 |
[15:27] | Road rash on her back, shoulders, and buttocks. | 背 肩和臀部都有地面擦伤 |
[15:34] | Based on the depth of the abrasions, | 擦伤的深度表明她被拖了很长一段 |
[15:36] | it looks like she was dragged a long way. | |
[15:38] | That’s consistent with what we found at the scene. | 与现场的状况吻合 |
[15:43] | Now, this neck injury looks like a stab wound. | 颈部的伤看上去是刺伤 |
[15:47] | – You swab it? RILEY: Nurse did. | 取样了吗? |
[15:49] | Found some trace inside the wound track. | 护士做了 伤口内有某种物质 |
[15:51] | It’s with the SAE kit. | 和性侵犯检测箱放在一起 |
[15:53] | [EKG FLATLINING] | |
[15:59] | Excuse me. | 请让下! |
[16:19] | He does know you can’t undo that? Doesn’t he? | 他应该知道这不能愈合吧? |
[16:24] | Self-mutilation trips me out. | 自残太让我难以置信了 |
[16:26] | RAY: It’s a form of rebellion. | 这是叛逆的方式之一 |
[16:28] | I’ve witnessed a couple of botched tongue forkings in my time. | 以前我看过很多七歪八扭的分叉舌 |
[16:31] | NICK: And even if you make it through, | 就算挺住了手术 也会落得… 说话不便 |
[16:33] | you wind up with a speech impediment. | |
[16:36] | Hey, guys. Walk-ins always welcome. | 嘿 伙计们 欢迎参观 |
[16:38] | We’re actually running a special right now | 现在正有配对心形刺青的特别服务 |
[16:40] | on matching tattooed hearts. | |
[16:43] | Or are you guys more into rough trade? | 还是你们喜欢更狂野的? |
[16:45] | Dude, we’re CSI. | 伙计 我们是犯罪现场调查员 |
[16:47] | We’re here on police business. | 是来查案的 |
[16:50] | – Are you the owner? ERIC: I wish. | – 你是老板吗? – 是就好了 |
[16:53] | It’s, uh, Jack’s Body Shop, and my name is Eric. | 这里是Jack身体工坊 我叫Eric |
[16:56] | Eric Tobin. | |
[16:57] | I’m the manager-slash-receptionist. | 我是经理兼前台 |
[17:00] | The man-ceptionist. | 男性前台噢 |
[17:03] | We need to speak with Jack. | 我们要跟Jack谈谈 |
[17:06] | Jack is in the back making one of his magic potions. | Jack在后面研制他的魔法试剂 |
[17:09] | Thank you, my man. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[17:18] | Boy, this is all kinds of wrong. | 这真是太变态了 |
[17:25] | [NICK CLEARS THROAT] | |
[17:27] | Bathroom’s in the front. | 厕所在前面 |
[17:30] | Are you Jack? | 你是Jack? |
[17:32] | Crime Lab boys. | 犯罪调查员 |
[17:34] | Dr. Jack Shaw. What can I do for you, gentlemen? | 我是Jack Shaw医生 请问有什么事? |
[17:37] | Are you the same Dr. Shaw that works the free clinic on Janville? | 你在珍娜弗免费门诊干过吗? |
[17:40] | Guilty. | 罪过 |
[17:42] | I assume you also know I’m a retired coroner from Reno. | 你可能也知道 我在里诺当过法医 退休了 |
[17:45] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[17:47] | So how’d you go from being a coroner to owning this place? | 你怎么从法医变成了这里的老板? |
[17:51] | Natural transition, actually. | 事实上 很自然就这样了 |
[17:52] | Used to spend all day cutting up dead bodies | 我早就习惯整天切死尸又缝起来 |
[17:54] | and sticking them with needles. | |
[17:56] | Today when I cut them, they bleed. | 只不过现在切的是活人 会流血 |
[18:00] | RAY: Tell me, doctor, | 告诉我 他们中有谁最近来过吗? |
[18:01] | do you know if any of these men has been in your shop recently? | |
[18:06] | I don’t recognize the faces, but I do know the work. | 我认不出脸 但认得出改造 |
[18:08] | There’s sunflower yellow and iris blue in these tats. | 这是黄色向日葵和蓝色鸢尾花 |
[18:11] | That’s Van Goe He mixes his own ink. | 作者是”梵高” 他混合了自己的墨水 |
[18:13] | And he’s the only one that does dermal implants. | 他是唯一做皮下植入物的人 |
[18:16] | – What’s his real name? JACK: Carl Van Goe. Spelled G-O-E. | 他的真名? Carl Van Goe 拼成G-O-E |
[18:19] | I swear to God. | 他改过名字 |
[18:20] | Had it legally changed. | |
[18:22] | I fired him two weeks ago. | 两周前我炒了他 |
[18:24] | – How come? – Artistic differences. | – 为什么? – 艺术观点差异 |
[18:26] | Customer would want a certain design. | 顾客选了一个图案 |
[18:28] | Van Goe would give them what he thought was right for their canvas. | 但Van Goe会创作他心目中的”油画” |
[18:35] | You guys going to tell me what’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[18:38] | These three men all died of an infectious disease. | 这三个人全因某种感染死了 |
[18:42] | Seems that this place, your shop, is the only common link. | 你的店似乎是唯一的共同点 |
[18:45] | Hey, I run a clean shop. | 嘿 我的店很干净的 |
[18:47] | I give an antibiotic shot to anybody that’s had an invasive procedure. | 凡有植入异物的顾客 我都给他们打抗生素 |
[18:51] | But Van Goe brings his own tools and needles. | 不过Van Goe用他自己的工具和针头 |
[18:54] | We’d like to check him out. | 我们会去查查他 |
[18:55] | In the meantime, we’re going to need your tools, needles, | 同时我们也需要你的工具 针头 墨水 生物制剂箱 |
[18:58] | inks, and, uh, the biohazard bin. | |
[19:01] | Supply cabinet’s up front. Biohazard’s out back. | 工具箱在前面楼上 生物制剂在后面 |
[19:03] | NICK: It’s all in the warrant. | 这是搜查令 |
[19:07] | Uh, what pathogen do you suspect? | 你们怀疑病原体是什么? |
[19:09] | Did I say it was a pathogen? | 我有说过是病原体吗? |
[19:11] | Retired coroner. I’m assuming. | 我猜的 我当过法医 |
[19:16] | GREG: So, Elvis, how’d you get these injuries? | Elvis 你这些伤是怎么回事? |
[19:18] | ELVIS: I’m a landscaper. | 我是设计花园的 |
[19:20] | Got a lot of cactus orders because of the drought. | 最近比较干旱 有很多仙人掌订单 |
[19:23] | Or maybe they’re from when you raped your ex, Kayla Nootens. | 或者是你强暴前女友 Kayla Nootens时造成的 |
[19:26] | I didn’t rape Kay. We had sex. | 我没有强暴Kay 是做爱 |
[19:29] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[19:30] | You had the kind of sex where she said, “No.” | 你们做爱时她说的是”不” |
[19:32] | Hold up. This is crazy. Me and Kay broke up. | 等等 这太疯狂了 我和Kay已经分手了 |
[19:34] | Yeah, because you thought she was fat. | 是啊 因为你觉得她太胖了 |
[19:36] | ELVIS: You ever seen her? | 你见过她? |
[19:37] | She used to look like a little Coke bottle. | 以前她的曲线像可乐瓶子 |
[19:39] | Then she got all messy in the middle. | 后来她连腰都没了 |
[19:41] | I couldn’t have that on my arm. | 我可不想搂着那种东西 |
[19:42] | VARTANN: So when Kayla dropped a few, you wanted her back? | 那么 Kayla瘦身后你想复合吗? |
[19:45] | No, remember, he wanted a free trip to Hawaii. | – 不 记得吗 他想免费去夏威夷 – 哦 对 |
[19:47] | – Oh, right. – That’s why I had sex with her. | 那就是我和她做爱的原因 履行交易 |
[19:49] | To seal the deal. | |
[19:50] | She was easy that way. And I needed a vacay. | 她喜欢那样 而我又需要度假 |
[19:53] | – What time was this? ELVIS: Around 6 maybe. | – 那是什么时候? – 大概早上六点 |
[19:56] | Then she went to go see some friends, | 然后她去见了些朋友 |
[19:57] | and I had to go pick up my new girlfriend’s kid from day care. | 而我要带新女友的孩子去日托 |
[20:01] | VARTANN: Where did you go after? | 之后你去哪了? |
[20:03] | I dropped the kid off, but my girlfriend was tired so I went home. | 我把孩子送去 女友累了 我只好回家 |
[20:06] | Well, that means you don’t have an alibi. | 意味着你没有不在场证明 |
[20:08] | Why do I need an alibi for? | 我为什么需要不在场证明? |
[20:09] | Because I’m charging you with the rape and murder of Kayla Nootens. | 因为我要起诉你强奸并谋杀了 |
[20:14] | Congratulations. You may have just won a 20-year vacay. | 恭喜 你可能赢取了整整20年的休假 |
[20:23] | Hello, this is– | 你好 这是… 别说”你好” 助理法医David Gregory Phillips 第一次独立验尸 |
[20:25] | Don’t say, “Hello.” | |
[20:30] | This is the first solo autopsy | |
[20:32] | of Assistant Medical Examiner David Gregory Phillips. | |
[20:36] | Me. | 就是我 |
[20:38] | Decedent is a Caucasian female. Kayla Nootens. | 死者为一名白人女性Kayla Nootens |
[20:42] | Early 20s, 63 inches, 144 pounds. | 20出头 1.6米 144磅 |
[20:55] | I don’t have COD yet, so please don’t ask. | 我还不知道死因 所以请别问我 |
[20:58] | – You want some help? – No. I have to do this myself. | – 需要帮忙吗? – 不需要 我必须自己完成 这是我首次单干 |
[21:00] | It’s my first solo. | |
[21:04] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to lose my temper. | 对不起 不是有意发脾气 |
[21:07] | That was you losing your temper? | 刚才你在发脾气? |
[21:08] | My wife calls me a snapping alligator. | 我老婆叫我”闪咬鳄” |
[21:12] | Well, your bad temper is better than my good one. | 你的坏脾气比我的好脾气还好 |
[21:15] | Did you examine her neck wound? | 你查了她脖子的伤口了吗? |
[21:17] | Of course I did. She was stabbed. | 当然 她是被刺伤的 |
[21:20] | I excised that from the wound. | 我从伤口上分离出了这个 |
[21:22] | – What is it? – I have no idea. | – 那是什么? – 不知道 你可以去问问Hodges |
[21:24] | Maybe you could ask Hodges. | |
[21:31] | So, Mr. Van Goe, how come you still have both your ears? | Van Goe先生 你怎么还两耳俱全呢? |
[21:34] | Got the name because I cut off someone’s ear lobe. | 那绰号是因为我切掉了别人的耳垂 |
[21:37] | Accident. It was my first year on the job. | 是意外 第一年干这活的时候 |
[21:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:41] | So where do you keep all your tools? | 那么 你的工具都放在哪? |
[21:44] | No, hey. Where do you think you’re going? | 别 嘿 你要去哪? |
[21:45] | – Stuff’s in there. – Ha, ha. He’ll go look. | 东西都在那边 别 他去看 |
[21:48] | I need you to stay here and paint me a picture. | 你在这儿戴着 给我画幅画 |
[21:54] | Did you do any work on these guys at Jack’s Body Shop? | 你在Jack的店给这几个人服务过吗? |
[21:57] | CARL: I don’t know. Why don’t you ask Jack? I quit. | 我不知道 怎么不去问Jack? 我辞职了 |
[22:00] | BRASS: So are you telling me that Shaw didn’t fire you? | 不是Shaw炒了你吗? |
[22:03] | He’s a jackal and a philistine. | 他是个没教养的土狗 我不干了 我把我的客户也带走了 |
[22:05] | I quit. I took my clients with me. | |
[22:07] | – I’m gonna need a list of your clients. – I don’t write anything down. | 我需要你的客户名单 我没记录 |
[22:10] | Excuse me, Mr. Van Goe. | 打扰一下 Van Goe先生 |
[22:13] | You been working out of your shed these days? | 你最近在工棚外面工作? |
[22:16] | You do know that’s against the law, don’t you? | 你知道这是违法的 对吧? |
[22:18] | Okay, let’s start again. Did you work on any of these guys? | 好了 我再问一遍 你为这些人做过改造吗? |
[22:20] | Either here, there, or anywhere? | 不管是在这儿 在那儿 或任何地方 |
[22:23] | – Maybe. – No, this is not multiple choice. | 也许 不 这可不是多选题 回答是或否 |
[22:25] | – It’s either yes or no. – Or. | |
[22:28] | Okay, it’s gonna be one of those days, I guess. | 或 好吧 今天运势不好 |
[22:30] | All right, look, Scotty, wrap him up. Come on, let’s go. | Scotty 绑了他 来吧 我们走 |
[22:32] | We’ll do this some other place. | 我们去别的地方聊聊 |
[22:49] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[22:51] | Virology results from the tattoo parlor. | 纹身店的微生物检测结果出来了 |
[22:53] | No detectable contaminants, poisons or pathogens. | 未发现污染物 毒物或者病原体 |
[22:58] | Maybe something will turn up in the Van Goe shed. | 也许在Van Goe的工棚可以发现什么 |
[23:00] | – Can we go over it one more time? – Yeah. | 我们能再回顾一次吗? 好的 |
[23:03] | Starting with the most recent victim. | 从最近的受害者开始 |
[23:07] | Darla Kelly gave her dying son CPR. | Darla Kelly给濒死的儿子 做了心肺复苏 |
[23:10] | Three days later she complains of a sore throat, | 三天后 她报告喉咙痛 疲惫 发低烧 |
[23:12] | fatigue and a low-grade fever. | |
[23:14] | Three days after that, | 又过了三天 她袭击Catherine并倒地身亡 |
[23:15] | she attacks Catherine and drops dead. | |
[23:18] | Right, her counts are normal, white blood cells unaffected, | 她指数正常 白细胞未受影响 |
[23:20] | which tells us it’s not bacterial. | 说明不是细菌感染 |
[23:22] | If it’s not in the blood, it has to be the tissue. | 如果不是血液 那一定是身体组织 |
[23:24] | Certain organisms have different rates of crossing the blood-brain barrier. | 不同有机体通过血脑障壁的速率不同 |
[23:28] | Histology was negative. | 组织学检查正常 |
[23:30] | Muscle, tissue, brain, organs. | 肌肉 组织 大脑 器官 |
[23:33] | But the lab only checked for common pathogens. | 不过实验室只检查了常规病原体 |
[23:36] | Let’s take a look at Darla Kelly’s brain tissue. | 我们去看看Darla Kelly的脑组织 |
[23:41] | RAY: Bottom right quadrant. | 右下角 |
[23:42] | ROBBINS: Is that a Negri body? | 那是内基氏小体吗? (狂犬病毒形成的包涵体) |
[23:44] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[23:45] | I haven’t seen one of those since medical school. | 医学院毕业后就没见过了 |
[24:02] | I have another one here, doctor. | 又找到一个 |
[24:04] | There are Negri bodies in each victim’s brain tissue. | 受害人脑组织中全都有内基氏小体 |
[24:10] | – It’s rabies. – Yes. | – 狂犬病 – 是的 |
[24:12] | No one’s died of rabies in Nevada in over 90 years, | 内华达州90年来都没有人死于狂犬病 |
[24:15] | and now we have four in a month. | 这个月冒出来四个 |
[24:17] | Rabies would explain Darla Kelly’s flu-like symptoms. | 狂犬病可以解释 Darla Kelly类似流感的症状 |
[24:21] | It was raining that night. | 那晚下着雨 |
[24:22] | Rabies can cause hydrophobia, intense fear of water. | 狂犬病会引起恐水症 |
[24:25] | Maybe it triggered her violent behavior. | 这可能激发了她的暴力行为 |
[24:27] | And rabies is carried in the saliva. | 而狂犬病通过唾液传播 |
[24:29] | Mrs. Kelly had a cold sore. | Kelly太太有唇疱疹 |
[24:32] | The virus travels through connective tissue into the muscle, | 病毒通过结缔组织进入肌肉 |
[24:35] | goes up into the neuronal cells of the brain stem | 向上进入脑干神经细胞 再进入大脑边缘皮质 |
[24:38] | and into the limbic cortex. | |
[24:41] | The most common form of rabies virus transmission | 狂犬病毒最常见的传播途径是撕咬 或是被感染寄主含有病毒的唾液 寄主通常是染病动物 |
[24:44] | is through the bite or the virus-containing saliva | |
[24:46] | of an infected host, which is almost always a rabid animal. | |
[24:50] | Now, none of the victims had bite marks, | 受害者身上都没有咬痕 |
[24:53] | and no one reported being bitten. | 也没有接到有人被咬的报案 |
[24:56] | Someone was bitten. Catherine. | 有人被咬了 |
[25:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[25:07] | Uh, we have COD on Darla Kelly. It’s rabies. | 我们找到了Darla Kelly的死因 是狂犬病 |
[25:15] | Okay, uh, so, what? I’ll get a shot and be fine. | 那…我打一针 就没事吧 |
[25:20] | Human rabies cases are very rare. | 人类狂犬病非常罕见 |
[25:22] | The treatment is extremely expensive, | 治疗十分昂贵 |
[25:24] | which is why the state doesn’t have any available. | 所以州内没有 |
[25:28] | Okay, so, you’re telling me that there aren’t any available shots | 你是说整个内华达州都没针可打? |
[25:31] | in the entire state of Nevada? | |
[25:33] | If the treatment is administered within the first 72 hours of transmission, | 受伤后72小时内接受治疗 你就没事 |
[25:37] | you should be fine. | |
[25:38] | It’s already been more than 24. | 已经一天多了 |
[25:40] | And we’ve located a supply. It’s in Atlanta. | 亚特兰大有一处提供治疗 |
[25:42] | – Atlanta? – Georgia. | 亚特兰大? 佐治亚州 |
[25:44] | You’ll need a test to confirm whether you’ve got it. | 你要先检查一下是否感染 |
[25:47] | And I’m taking you to the hospital right now. | 我这就带你去医院 |
[25:50] | [STAMMERS] | |
[25:51] | I need to call Nick. Let him know he’s the acting supervisor. | 我要给Nick打电话 叫他代理主管 |
[25:54] | Use your cell phone. | 用手机 |
[26:13] | – At least give me a hint. DAVID: I wish I could. | 至少给我个暗示 我也想啊 |
[26:16] | But Dr. Robbins has to review and sign off on my work first. | 但得先让Robbins医生 检查并签署我的报告 |
[26:19] | – Okay, well, where is he? – The hospital. | 那他在哪儿? 在医院看望Catherine |
[26:21] | Visiting Catherine. | |
[26:24] | He must be feeling really guilty. | 他肯定很内疚 |
[26:29] | Okay, the rape victim who was dragged. | 被强奸并拖拽的受害者 |
[26:33] | DAVID: Uh, Kayla Nootens. – Go. | |
[26:34] | Okay, uh, decedent sustained a half-inch deep stab wound | 讲 死者颈部右侧受到半英寸深的刺伤 |
[26:38] | to the right side of her neck. | |
[26:39] | It nicked her vertebral artery. | 割破了她的颈动脉 |
[26:42] | COD is exsanguination. | 死因是失血过多 |
[26:44] | ROBBINS: This wound is minor, David. | 这只是轻伤 David |
[26:46] | She’s a young woman. Blood would have clotted within minutes. | 她很年轻 血液会在数分钟内凝结 |
[26:49] | Yes, sir, however, I discovered that she was severely anemic | 是的 但我发现她严重贫血 并且摄入了过量咖啡因 |
[26:53] | and had excessive levels of caffeine in her system. | |
[26:55] | Both of which contributed to blood thinning | 两者都导致血液稀释 削弱了她的凝血能力 |
[26:57] | and compromised her clotting factors. | |
[26:59] | Common indicators of anorexia. | 通常意味着厌食 |
[27:01] | Or extreme dieting. | 或者极度节食 |
[27:03] | Her and her friends were trying to win a bikini contest. | 她和朋友参加了比基尼大赛 |
[27:05] | So my proposed COD is exsanguination | 我提出的死因是 凝血受阻导致的失血过多 |
[27:09] | with additional complicating factors preventing clotting. | |
[27:14] | Well described. I concur. | 分析得好 我批准了 |
[27:22] | Catherine just got her prophylaxis shots. | Catherine刚打了预防针 |
[27:24] | She’s doing fine. | 她很好 |
[27:26] | That’s good to hear. | 好消息啊 |
[27:27] | What have you got? | 你得出什么了? |
[27:29] | Well, virology confirmed that all four victims died | 病毒学确证了四名死者都死于一种 巴西圆耳蝠携带的狂犬病毒变种 |
[27:31] | of a, uh, rabies virus variant associated with T. Brasiliensis. | |
[27:36] | The Mexican Free-tailed Bat. | 学名T Brasiliensis |
[27:39] | We didn’t find any evidence of bats at the mobile home park. | 流动住宅区没发现任何蝙蝠迹象 |
[27:42] | And two of the victims died in apartments off the strip. | 两名死者死在公寓里 |
[27:45] | So, what’s our theory? | 能得出什么结论呢? |
[27:48] | I mean, did all these people go spelunking in Lehman Caves or what? | 死者都去雷曼洞穴探过险? |
[27:52] | They charge admission there. | 那里有人管理 |
[27:53] | So I checked their guest books and their receipts. | 我查阅了他们的游客名单和收据 |
[27:57] | None of our victims were there. | 没有死者去过那里 |
[27:58] | I called CDC, I asked for all their files on rabies transmissions. | 我联系了疾病控制中心 索要了狂犬病传播的档案 |
[28:02] | Most of it was straight-up hunter-bitten-by-fox stuff. | 事实上 大多数都是 被狐狸之类动物咬伤的猎人 |
[28:06] | But this one did stand out. | 但这一份与众不同 |
[28:08] | NICK: It’s redacted. | 被修订了 |
[28:10] | Usually means there was a lawsuit with a confidential settlement. | 通常表明是一起带保密协议的诉讼案 |
[28:13] | Doc Robbins says there hasn’t been a rabies death | Robbins医生说内华达州近百年 都没有狂犬病死亡的案例 |
[28:15] | in Nevada in nearly a century. | |
[28:17] | But from what I can piece together, that may not be true. | 但就我摸索出的情况 事实可能并非如此 |
[28:20] | NICK: A patient up in Reno tested positive | 里诺一位病人在肝移植后 狂犬病检测呈阳性 |
[28:22] | for rabies after a liver transplant. | |
[28:24] | But doesn’t say if she died or not. | 但没有提及她是否死亡 |
[28:27] | If her liver was infected, she’s dead. | 如果肝感染了 肯定死了 |
[28:29] | If the donor was local, | 如果捐献者是当地人 里诺法医必须在取器官前消毒尸体 |
[28:31] | that means that the Reno coroner had to clear the body | |
[28:34] | before they could harvest the organs. | |
[28:36] | – I guess he must’ve missed it. – Yeah. | 他肯定是漏掉了 是啊 |
[28:42] | What about Dr. Shaw? He’s a coroner. | Shaw医生怎么说? 他也是法医 |
[28:44] | I know this happened three years ago. | 事发于三年之前 |
[28:46] | I don’t know how many they had working in Reno back then, | 不知道当时里诺有多少法医 但我们知道他是其中之一 |
[28:49] | but we do know him. | |
[28:51] | Brent Kelly, Scott Belinsky and Leeland Jacobs | 和Leeland Jacobs都去过他的纹身店 |
[28:54] | all went to this guy’s tattoo parlor. | |
[28:56] | And both the Kellys were treated by him at the Free Clinic. | Kelly母子都在免费门诊 接受过他的治疗 |
[28:59] | Your victim was a messy eater. Not too proficient with a fork. | 你们的死者吃东西很邋遢 不善于用叉子 |
[29:03] | The white substance on the clothes is not semen. | 衣物上的白色物质不是精液 |
[29:06] | It’s potatoes, butter, milk and a pinch of garlic. | 它含有土豆 黄油 牛奶和少量大蒜 |
[29:11] | – Mashed potatoes? – Mm-hm. | 土豆泥? |
[29:13] | She was cheating on her diet. | 在节食中作弊了 |
[29:14] | More like a food orgy. | 更像个饕餮 |
[29:16] | The trace on the neck wound | 颈部的伤痕上有苹果 肉桂和油脂 |
[29:18] | showed apple, cinnamon and grease. | |
[29:21] | What about the fragment David extracted? | David取出的碎片呢? |
[29:23] | Well, that would be the main course. It was animal bone. | 那是主菜 是动物骨头 |
[29:26] | Although it was too small for me to identify the species, | 虽然碎片太小无法识别出物种 但我觉得这显而易见 |
[29:29] | I think we know it’s pretty obvious. | |
[29:33] | Babe. | Babe(《宝贝小猪罗》中的猪) |
[29:35] | Wilbur? | Wilbur(《夏洛特的网》中的猪) |
[29:37] | – Pork. – Yes, the other white meat. | 猪肉 正确 另一种白肉 |
[29:40] | That’s the only type of flesh that you would season that way. | 只有这种肉才会这样烹制 |
[29:44] | Suddenly, I’m very hungry. Break time. | 说着说着就饿了 休息时间 |
[29:48] | Hold on there, spuds. | 等等 鬼佬 |
[29:51] | – How much do you weigh? – Uh, excuse you. | 你有多重? 对不起 |
[29:53] | That’s not public information. | 这是隐私 |
[29:56] | I’d say a buck 45. | 我猜145磅 |
[29:58] | Same as our victim. | 跟死者一样 |
[30:00] | GREG: We know Kayla Nootens was dragged face-up | 我们知道Kayla Nootens 是脸朝上被拖拽的 因为擦伤在背部 |
[30:02] | because her back was abraded. | |
[30:04] | So if the killer dragged her like this. | 那么 如果凶手这样拖她 |
[30:10] | – Her back wouldn’t be abraded. – Right. | 她的背部不会被擦伤 对 |
[30:12] | Okay, what if the killer dragged her like this? | 要是凶手这样拖她呢? 轻点 凶手 |
[30:16] | Ow. Hey. Easy, killer. | |
[30:19] | Hodges’ calves are touching the floor. | Hodges的小腿肚拖在地上 |
[30:22] | Vic had no abrasions from the knees down. | 而死者膝盖以下都没有擦伤 |
[30:25] | There must’ve been two of them. | 肯定有两个人 |
[30:33] | Yep. Elvis had a friend. | 是的 Elvis有个同伙 |
[30:37] | Um. | 我说两句 |
[30:38] | If I may… | |
[30:40] | Wouldn’t two men, one of whom being a cactus-hauling desert landscaper, | 两个大男人 之一还是 搬弄仙人掌的园林工 |
[30:45] | just be able to pick me up and carry me? | 难道不能把我抬起来搬走吗? |
[30:47] | Or her? | 或她? |
[30:50] | First rule of diet club… | 节食俱乐部第一条… |
[30:52] | Don’t talk about diet club. | 绝不提起节食俱乐部 |
[30:54] | The whole thing was Rhonda’s fault. She was sabotaging Kayla’s diet. | 都是Rhonda的错 她在Kayla的食物里掺假 因为她瘦得最多 |
[30:57] | She’d lost the most. | |
[30:58] | That is so not true. | 一派胡言 |
[31:00] | Kayla was fatter than me. | Kayla比我胖 |
[31:02] | So of course she lost more weight. | 瘦得多理所当然 |
[31:04] | Anyway, Kayla is the one that started it. | 是Kayla先挑事 |
[31:07] | These mashed potatoes are amazing. | 土豆泥太美味了 |
[31:09] | What butter substitute did you use? | 你用什么代替了黄油? |
[31:11] | Mine suck. | 我的真难吃 |
[31:13] | [RHONDA CLEARS THROAT] | |
[31:18] | Hers are watery. | 很清淡 |
[31:20] | Oh, my God. You bitch. | 天啊 你个贱人 |
[31:25] | You are the bitch. | 你才是贱人 |
[31:27] | You were going to ditch me for your ugly ex-BF and take him to Hawaii. | 你为了带你的丑男友去夏威夷 就把我蹬了 |
[31:32] | You’re both bitches! | 两个贱人 |
[31:35] | Kayla would still be alive if Rhonda hadn’t whipped that pork chop at her. | 如果Rhonda没有用猪排砸Kayla 她就不会死了 |
[31:39] | [ALL YELLING] | |
[31:50] | You are going to jail! | 你们等着坐牢吧 |
[31:53] | And you will always have a fat ass. | 你永远都是个肥婆 |
[31:57] | DIANA: Rhonda lost it, chased her down. | Rhonda情绪失控 追了上去 |
[32:01] | She dropped dead right there. | 她摔了一跤 死了 |
[32:03] | I didn’t know that you could kill somebody with a pork chop. | 我不知道猪排还能杀人 |
[32:07] | But it was Diana’s idea to drag the body under the truck | 但是把尸体拖到卡车下 栽赃给Elvis 是Diana的主意 |
[32:10] | and then pin the whole thing on Elvis. | |
[32:26] | GREG: Kayla wasn’t dead when you were kicking her under the truck. | 你们把Kayla踢到卡车下面时 她还没死 |
[32:31] | She bled to death | 她失血而亡 因为你们见死不救 |
[32:33] | because you left her there. | |
[32:42] | – I’m telling you, I didn’t kill anybody. – We got it, let’s go. | 跟你说 我没杀人 听见了 医生 走吧 |
[32:45] | – You want me to call your girlfriend? BRASS: Back off. | 要我给你女朋友打电话吗? 退后 退后 |
[32:47] | Hey, I got your back, I believe you. Stay strong. | 我挺你 我相信你 挺住了 |
[32:50] | BRASS: Hey, take it easy. | 安静点 |
[32:54] | Call 911. | 拨911 |
[32:57] | Hey, bud. | 哥们儿 哥们儿 我又晕过去了? |
[32:58] | – Hey, bud. – Did I just pass out again? | |
[33:01] | Stay– Stay back. | 躺好了 |
[33:03] | How you feeling? | 什么感觉? |
[33:04] | I’m fine. I just– | 我很好 只是… |
[33:06] | I haven’t been feeling too good since I got my nipples pierced. | 我给乳头穿孔后就感觉不适 |
[33:09] | Dr. Shaw gave me a shot of antibiotics, | Shaw医生给我打了抗生素 但我可能还是感染了 |
[33:11] | but I probably just got an infection anyway. | |
[33:13] | When did you get the shot? | 什么时候打的针? |
[33:14] | A couple days ago. | 几天前 |
[33:28] | I don’t know. It’s a setup. I’m being framed. | 我不知道 这是个圈套 有人陷害我 |
[33:30] | Who framed you? Roger Rabbit? | 谁陷害你? 兔子罗杰? |
[33:32] | Maybe Van Goe. He’s a crazy bastard. He threatened me when I fired him. | 可能是Van Goe 他是个疯子 我解雇他的时候他还威胁我 |
[33:35] | So how does this frame-up play out? | 他怎么陷害你的? |
[33:37] | Van Goe breaks into your shop wearing a Dr. Shaw mask | Van Goe溜进店 套上Shaw医生面具 用狂犬病的针头扎Tobin? |
[33:39] | and pokes Tobin with a rabid needle? | |
[33:42] | I’m not denying I gave Eric an antibiotic shot. | 我承认我给Eric打了抗生素 |
[33:44] | He had a piercing. It’s SOP at my shop. | 他刚穿完环 这是店里的常规操作 |
[33:46] | You know, somebody’s lying in this room. | 这里有人在撒谎 |
[33:48] | And it’s not me, and it’s not him, because he just got here. | 不是我 也不是他 因为他才刚到 |
[33:55] | RAY: Three years ago in Reno, | 三年前在里诺 有个肝脏移植病人 因捐赠的肝脏带有狂犬病毒而死 |
[33:57] | a transplant recipient died from a donor liver | |
[34:01] | that tested positive for rabies. | |
[34:03] | I was the M.E. on the donor’s autopsy. | 我是当时验尸的法医 |
[34:05] | I ruled it a natural. | 不过是件普通的案子 |
[34:07] | There was an investigation. I was cleared. | 当时进行了调查 但跟我没关系 |
[34:09] | Rabies detection is not part of the organ review. | 狂犬病毒不在器官捐献的检查项目中 |
[34:12] | So this isn’t your first dance around the rabies game. | 这不是你第一次碰到狂犬病例 |
[34:14] | Did you give the donor an antibiotic shot, too? | 你是不是也给肝脏捐赠者打了抗生素? |
[34:16] | The victim’s family later admitted that he had been bitten by a raccoon | 死者家属后来承认 他在死前六周曾被浣熊咬伤 |
[34:20] | six weeks before he died. | |
[34:23] | Well, maybe Rocky Raccoon framed you. | 说不定是洛奇浣熊宝宝陷害了你 |
[34:26] | I’d like to end this interview and call a lawyer. | 我希望此次询问立即结束 我要找律师 |
[35:06] | NICK: Miss Schiff? | Schiff小姐? |
[35:07] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[35:08] | Can I help you with something? | 需要什么吗? |
[35:09] | No, but I think I can help you. | 没有 但我有事想告诉你 |
[35:11] | I found this in the trash at Dr. Shaw’s house. | 我在Shaw医生家垃圾箱里找到了这个 |
[35:14] | What were you doing at his house? | 你在他家干什么? |
[35:16] | Mr. Stokes, I’m embarrassed to admit it, but we were dating. | Stokes先生 虽然说出来很丢脸 但我和他在交往 |
[35:21] | I didn’t see it. I had no idea that he’s this monster. | 我没见过这东西 我不知道他竟然这么没人性 |
[35:25] | I saw him take it out of his briefcase. | 我看他从包里拿出来 |
[35:27] | These are the same we use at the clinic. | 包装袋和诊所用的一样 |
[35:29] | I don’t think it belongs to a patient. | 但肯定不是病人的 |
[35:31] | Did you ask him about it? | 你问过他是怎么回事吗? |
[35:32] | He gets angry if I ask him any questions. | 他不喜欢我问问题 |
[35:35] | Just please don’t tell him that I gave it to you. | 求你别告诉他是我给你的 |
[35:38] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 检测里面的东西是什么 再马上把包装袋给指纹科 |
[35:44] | Hi. I need to know what this is, | |
[35:46] | and then get the bag to Prints right away. | |
[35:49] | Well, it looks like it’s some kind of tissue. | 应该是某种组织 |
[35:51] | Yeah, you might want to double-glove. | 你最好戴两双手套 |
[35:53] | I think Dr. Shaw’s been cutting up rabid animals, | Shaw博士用患狂犬病的动物 制作狂犬病注射剂 |
[35:55] | making some sort of rabies potion. | |
[36:00] | I will sample DNA and run a species determination. | 我会用DNA样本比对 他用的是什么动物 |
[36:04] | Also, I found Eric Tobin’s needle, | 我找到给Eric Tobin注射的针头了 已确认上面带有狂犬病毒 |
[36:05] | and virology confirmed that it tested positive for rabies. | |
[36:08] | Any DNA on the syringe? | – 针筒上有DNA吗? – 有 |
[36:09] | Yeah, I don’t know if it’s a match to Shaw | 还不知道和Shaw是否匹配 |
[36:11] | because Langston just dropped off the exemplar on his way out of town. | 因为Langston马上要出城 他匆匆忙忙留下样本就走了 |
[36:15] | Out of town? | 他要出城? |
[36:22] | – Did you tell Nick what we’re doing? – I didn’t tell Nick, | 你告诉Nick我们的计划了吗? 没有 我怕事情和预期不一致 |
[36:25] | just in case things don’t go according to plan. | |
[36:27] | – Gives him plausible deniability. – Correct. | 又给了他机会扮演事后诸葛亮 没错 |
[36:30] | You know, we’re kind of screwed if the hospital doesn’t have | 如果医院没有留下记录我们就完蛋了 |
[36:32] | – hard copies of the documents. – Mm-hm. | |
[36:35] | Good thing being a doctor has more advantages | 当医生的好处远不止钓辣妹 |
[36:38] | than just getting hot chicks. | |
[36:40] | [LAUGHING] | |
[36:42] | [BLUES MUSIC PLAYING ON RADIO] | |
[36:43] | – Is that Mississippi John Hurt? – No. | 密西西比·约翰·赫特唱的? 不是 |
[36:48] | Recorded January, 1932. | 1932年1月录制的 |
[36:51] | Grafton, Wisconsin. | 威斯康星州 格拉夫顿 |
[36:53] | Shoot me a title. | 说名字 |
[36:54] | My dear doctor, we are traveling to Reno on the Gone Dead Train. | 尊敬的法医大人 我们正伴着 “死亡列车”去里诺 |
[37:00] | King Solomon Hill. Born? | 所罗门山 |
[37:03] | – Joe Holmes. – Thank you. | – 出生于… 谢谢 |
[37:06] | [BOTH LAUGHING] | |
[37:12] | – Hello. | – Hello. |
[37:14] | Frank, how are you today? | Frank 你好吗? |
[37:16] | Never seen you guys before. | 我没见过你们 |
[37:18] | – Are you attendings or surgeons? – We’re researchers. | 主治医师还是外科医生? 我们是研究人员 |
[37:21] | Yeah, we’re from Saint Ann’s. | 从圣安医院来的 |
[37:23] | We’re doing research for the, uh– For the cardinal. | 为红衣主教做研究 |
[37:26] | Not the team in Arizona. The guy who wears the pointy red hat, cardinal. | 不是亚利桑那的球队 是戴尖尖帽子的红衣主教 |
[37:31] | Medical IDs, please. | 请出示医疗资格证 |
[37:36] | You’re not allowed to remove any files from this room, | 不得带走这儿的文件 |
[37:39] | photocopy any files without permission, | 不得未经允许私自复印 不得破坏及毁坏任何文件 |
[37:42] | mutilate or destroy any files. | |
[37:45] | Got it, Ebony and Ivory? | 明白了吗? 黑檀木和白象牙? |
[37:49] | ROBBINS: Yeah, we– We got it, Frank. Ha, ha. | 一清二楚 Frank |
[37:55] | Next time, you don’t talk. | 下次你就别开口了 |
[37:56] | I don’t talk? I don’t think you should talk. | 我别开口? 你才不应该说话呢 |
[37:59] | So we have a liver transplant. | 我找到了肝脏移植记录 |
[38:02] | Recipient was Sandra Williams. | 接受者是Sandra Williams |
[38:04] | This patient did well immediately after transplantation. | 手术结束后病人情况良好 |
[38:06] | Discharged on postoperative day five. | 五天后就出院了 |
[38:11] | Twenty-one days after transplant, she was readmitted | 21天后因发抖 嗜睡和厌食再度入院 |
[38:14] | with tremors, lethargy and anorexia. | |
[38:17] | During the next 48 hours, her mental status deteriorated. | 之后48小时 她的精神状态急剧恶化 |
[38:21] | She subsequently died. Initial diagnosis was encephalitis. | 最终死亡 刚开始的死因诊断是脑炎 |
[38:25] | Well, it says here that the recipient’s husband, Eric Tobin, | 接受者的丈夫Eric Tobin |
[38:30] | filed a lawsuit against the hospital and its medical personnel. | 状告了医院和医务人员 |
[38:35] | – Not surprising. – Did you say Eric Tobin? | 挺说的通 你刚才说了Eric Tobin? |
[38:38] | Mm-hm. | |
[38:39] | ERIC: It’s, uh, Jack’s Body Shop, | 这家店叫”Jack身体工坊” 我叫Eric Tobin |
[38:41] | and my name is Eric. Eric Tobin. | |
[38:44] | What, you don’t think he’s some sort of mastermind | 他能聪明到嫁祸给Shaw医生 怎么可能? |
[38:46] | that framed Dr. Shaw, do you? | |
[38:48] | I mean, come on, Ray, you met him. | Ray 你见过他 |
[38:49] | He’s not even the master of his own mind. | 就他那股傻劲儿 |
[38:51] | He has motive, Nick. | 但他有动机 Nick |
[38:52] | He blames Shaw for his wife’s death. | 他觉得Shaw是导致 她妻子死亡的罪魁祸首 |
[38:55] | Tobin won a malpractice suit. That’s big bucks. | Tobin赢了官司 肯定不缺钱花 |
[38:58] | The only reason he’d work at the shop is for revenge. | 他去店里工作的唯一目的就是复仇 |
[39:01] | Well, gentlemen, all of the physical evidence points to Dr. Shaw. | 先生们 一切证据表明 是Shaw医生所为 |
[39:05] | Wendy found his touch DNA on the syringe that infected Tobin. | Wendy在给Tobin注射的针筒上 找到了他的DNA |
[39:08] | And while you two were out playing Smokey and the Bandit, | 在你们俩演”警察与卡车强盗” 演得不亦乐乎的这档儿 他的女朋友兼诊所护士给了我们 某件他正准备处理掉的东西 |
[39:11] | his girlfriend, who’s also a nurse at the clinic, | |
[39:13] | brought me something he was trying to get rid of: | |
[39:16] | a salivary gland from a rabid bat. | 患狂犬病的蝙蝠的唾液腺 |
[39:18] | I think that’s what he used to make the virus. | 应该就是注射剂的来源 |
[39:21] | Rabid bats are easy to spot because they stay within reach, | 患狂犬病的蝙蝠很容易找到 即使有人进了山洞 它们也不会飞走 |
[39:24] | even when a human enters their cave. | |
[39:27] | All he had to do was extract the saliva | 他只需提取唾液 加上防腐剂 让病毒保持自行繁殖 |
[39:30] | and add a preservative to keep the rabies virus viable. | |
[39:34] | Look, I don’t know how Tobin plays into all this, | 不管Tobin与此案有怎样的牵连 Shaw依旧是头号嫌疑人 |
[39:36] | but Shaw is still our best suspect. | |
[39:39] | Besides, it takes technical skill and knowledge | 而且提取毒素需要知识和技能 |
[39:42] | to extract the rabies virus like that. | |
[39:44] | Then Tobin isn’t working alone. | Tobin肯定有帮手 |
[39:46] | He’s partnered with a mastermind. | 他的搭档肯定是个聪明人 |
[39:48] | You said Shaw’s girlfriend is a nurse, | 你说Shaw的女朋友是护士 而且证物也是她带来的 |
[39:51] | and she brought you that evidence. | |
[39:52] | I’m suspicious of anybody who brings me anything. | 我对所有提供证物的人都心存戒心 |
[39:55] | I ran Susan Schiff through the system. There was no criminal record. | 我去查了Susan Schiff的资料 她没有前科 |
[39:58] | She could still be lying. Maybe there’s another connection. | 但她仍可能撒了谎 或许另有隐情 |
[40:02] | Did Susan Schiff live in Reno? | Susan Schiff住在里诺吗? |
[40:04] | Run her Social. | 换个数据库查查 |
[40:25] | Susan Schiff. | |
[40:27] | Also known as Susan Williams. | 又名Susan Williams |
[40:29] | The woman who died in Reno, her name was Sandra Williams. | 在里诺死的那个女人… 叫Sandra Williams |
[40:34] | My daughter was on the transplant list for a year. | 当时 我女儿列入 器官移植名单已经一年了 |
[40:37] | Sandy was so excited when her name finally came up. | 终于等到了合适的器官 Sandy很开心 |
[40:39] | She and Eric started planning for their future. | 她和Eric开始设想未来 |
[40:42] | She wanted to have a baby. | 她想生孩子 |
[40:45] | But because of Dr. Shaw and his negligence, | 但由于Shaw的玩忽职守 她度过了21天噩梦般的日子 |
[40:47] | what she got was 21 days of hell. | |
[40:49] | You ever seen somebody die of rabies? | 你见过狂犬病人的死状吗? |
[40:51] | I’ve seen people die all kinds of ways. | 怎么死的我都见过 |
[40:54] | I understand he made a fatal mistake, I really do. | 我知道他犯了一个致命的错误 |
[40:58] | But that doesn’t give you the right to kill four innocent people. | 但你没资格因此加害无辜的人 |
[41:01] | Those men weren’t innocent. | 他们都不是好人 |
[41:02] | They were a different kind of virus. | 他们是社会的病毒 |
[41:04] | I told you when we met, Brent Kelly was a low-life drug dealer | 我说过 遇见Brent Kelly时 他是个毒贩子 殴打自己母亲的人渣 |
[41:07] | who beat up his own mother. | |
[41:10] | And the other two, Eric chose. | 另两个人是Eric挑的 |
[41:11] | Those guys would come into the shop | 这些人来店里吹嘘自己如何 把毒品卖给孩子 和未成年人上床 |
[41:13] | and brag about selling drugs to kids and having sex with minors. | |
[41:18] | Where were you guys? | 那时你们上哪儿去了? |
[41:19] | You know, I’m a little confused, Batman. | 我有些糊涂了 蝙蝠侠 |
[41:21] | Was your mission to avenge your wife’s death | 你到底是想为妻子报仇 还是为民除害? |
[41:23] | or rid Gotham of scumbags? | |
[41:26] | What about Darla Kelly? She was innocent. | Darla Kelly怎么说? 她什么事都没犯 |
[41:30] | I thought you liked her. | 我还以为你喜欢她 |
[41:31] | That one’s on Brent. | 是Brent干的 |
[41:32] | I always knew he’d kill her someday. | 我知道总有一天他会杀了她 |
[41:34] | What about your son-in-law? | 你的女婿呢? |
[41:36] | I volunteered. | 我自愿接受注射 |
[41:37] | You hadn’t arrested Shaw yet. | 那时你们还没逮捕Shaw |
[41:39] | Plus Sue wasn’t going to let me die. I’m not stupid. | 而且Sue不会眼睁睁让我送死 我又不是傻子 |
[41:45] | Not anymore. How did you pull it off? | 不是才怪 你怎么做到的? |
[41:47] | I got a piercing. | 我穿了个环 |
[41:50] | I knew that Dr. Shaw would give me a shot of antibiotics. | 我知道Shaw博士一定会给我打抗生素 |
[41:53] | That’s his SOP. | 这是他的惯例 |
[41:55] | Sue gave me a vial of the virus. | Sue给了我一小瓶病毒 |
[41:57] | I slapped on a label. | 我把瓶上的标签涂花了 |
[41:59] | NICK: Susan, you don’t get to play God | Susan 你不必因女儿的死去替天行道 这是不对的 |
[42:02] | because your daughter died, that’s not the way it works. | |
[42:05] | Dr. Shaw didn’t just kill my little girl. | Shaw医生不光害死了我女儿 |
[42:09] | He killed my whole family. | 还害了我全家 |
[42:11] | My sons, my parents, my marriage. | 我的儿子 父母和我的婚姻 |
[42:14] | Eric. We all died that day. | 我们都在那一天死了 |
[42:18] | And Dr. Shaw didn’t lose anything. | 而Shaw医生依旧逍遥 |
[42:21] | And that’s just wrong. | 我无法容忍 |
[42:31] | You wanted to see me. | 你想见我 |
[42:33] | Wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[42:35] | – What for? – For believing in my innocence. | 为什么? 相信我的清白 |
[42:38] | I just didn’t assume you were guilty. | 我只是没认定你有罪 |
[42:41] | You know, I was good. | 我对自己的工作很在行 |
[42:43] | Really good at my job. | |
[42:46] | I just wasn’t good enough. | 但没人能永远不犯错 |
[42:48] | I understand, doctor. I’ve been there. | 我懂 医生 我也有过这种感受 Catherine 虽然你感染了狂犬病毒 不过至少案子解决了 |
[43:15] | Remember that solid you owe me? | 还记得你欠我的人情吗? |
[43:19] | It’s going to take more than show tickets, isn’t it? | 光有门票不够 对吧? |
[43:21] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[43:23] | Oh, yeah. | 真机灵 |
[43:24] | [LAUGHS] |