时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[01:15] | Yeah, all right! | |
[01:25] | Yeah. | |
[01:38] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[01:44] | [MAN 1 YELLS] | |
[01:50] | MAN 2: There you go, there you go. | |
[02:07] | [SIREN WAILING] | |
[02:18] | [HORN HONKING] | |
[02:34] | [COUGHING] | |
[02:50] | Help! | 救命啊! 还要我说多少遍啊? |
[03:39] | [SCREAMS] | |
[04:16] | [CRYING] | |
[04:44] | [CRACKS] | |
[04:53] | MAN: How many times we gotta go through this story? | |
[04:55] | I didn’t do nothing. I just got off of work. | 我什么都没干 只是下班路过这里 |
[04:57] | Couple blocks to the house, I’m going by here, I see the body, | 快到家了 我打这儿过 看到尸体 然后报警 就这样 |
[04:59] | I call you, that’s it. | |
[05:01] | I’m not accusing you or anything, just– Hang on to him. | 我又没怪你 看着他 |
[05:04] | That’s the guy that found the body. He’s a janitor at Planet Hollywood. | 尸体是他发现的 他是好莱坞星球娱乐场的门卫 |
[05:19] | Nice jacket and matching boots. Where’s the purse? | 漂亮的外套和合衬的靴子 钱包呢? |
[05:22] | We haven’t found it. We don’t have an ID on her yet. | 没找到 还不知道她的身份 |
[05:27] | Her name is Silvia. Silvia Mallick. | 她叫Silvia Silvia Mallick |
[05:31] | She’s a graduate student at WLVU. | 西维加斯大学的研究生 |
[05:34] | She was studying criminal pathology, and she was one of my students. | 她学犯罪病理学 是我的学生 四个月前 |
[05:56] | – I’m leaving the university. SILVIA: Why? | 我要离开学校了 为什么? |
[05:59] | Well, an opportunity came up. | 眼前有个机会 |
[06:00] | It’s not something I was looking for or even anything I expected. | 不是我有意找的 我想都没想过 |
[06:04] | But you’re my thesis advisor, and I’ve been working up some great ideas | 但你是我的导师 – 而且我的课题选择刚有进展 – 我知道 |
[06:07] | – for possible topics– – Yes, I know. | |
[06:09] | – You haven’t even heard them yet. – Look, I know you. | 你都还没听过 我了解你 我和Jameison博士谈过 |
[06:13] | I spoke with Dr. Jameison. | |
[06:15] | He said that he’d be happy to take you on. | 他说他很高兴收下你 |
[06:17] | Jameison’s okay, but I wanted it to be you. | Jameison也行 但我想要你 |
[06:21] | Your seminar is the reason I went into criminalistics in the first place. | 我是听了你的课才选刑事学的 |
[06:25] | Well, I’m happy to take the credit but with a mind like yours, | 我很荣幸 但以你的思想 |
[06:28] | you would have ended up there eventually. | 你本来就会选这个 |
[06:30] | Sometimes a profession finds you. | 有时候是职业来找你 |
[06:34] | I’m not abandoning you, Silvia. | 我没有抛弃你 Silvia |
[06:36] | If there’s anything you ever wanna discuss, all you have to do is call. | 有事尽管给我电话 |
[06:41] | Well, I intend to abuse the privilege. | 那我就不客气了 |
[06:45] | So, what’s this big opportunity? | 你这个大好时机是什么? |
[06:49] | I’m joining the Crime Lab. | 我去犯罪实验室 |
[06:51] | – You’re going to be a CSI? – I am. | 你要做CSI了? 是啊 |
[07:03] | CATHERINE: Doesn’t look like she was raped. Wet mount is negative. | 没有强奸的痕迹 阴道湿渍镜检阴性 |
[07:06] | No signs of sexual trauma. | 没有性侵害迹象 |
[07:33] | HODGES: It’s definitely leather. WENDY: Yeah. | – 是一块皮革 – 嗯 纹理细致 从裂痕看 有点年头 |
[07:37] | HODGES: And finely grained, | |
[07:39] | and judging from the cracks, fairly old. | |
[07:42] | You know, that actually looks like it’s some kind of fringe. | 像是用来镶边的 |
[07:44] | Maybe it’s from the biker jacket. | 有可能是摩托夹克 |
[07:47] | It could be from a boot or a purse or a glove. | 也可能是靴子 钱包 手套 |
[07:51] | – Or from a very small cow. – Probably that. | 或是一头小小牛 也可能都不是 |
[07:53] | – Mm-hm. – Yeah. | |
[07:56] | – Hey, I’m done. – Good. | – 弄好了 – 好 |
[07:58] | – Hodges? – Mm-hm. | Hodges 你干嘛还站在这儿? |
[08:00] | Why you still standing there? | |
[08:02] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[08:05] | ROBBINS: COD is spinal shock. | 死因是脊髓休克 |
[08:07] | The killer fractured three cervical vertebrae, | 凶手弄断了三块颈椎 C3 C4和C5 |
[08:10] | C3, C4 and C5, | |
[08:13] | severely transecting the spinal cord, | 严重损伤了脊髓 |
[08:16] | which led to a sudden and profound drop in blood pressure. | 导致血压急骤下降 |
[08:22] | Death was relatively quick. | 很快死亡 |
[08:26] | I pulled a heart blood sample, sent it to Tox. | 我取了心脏血液做药检 |
[08:30] | It’ll come back negative. She wasn’t a party girl. | 结果会是阴性 她不是瞎混的人 |
[08:50] | We got Silvia Mallick’s phone records from her cell-company server. | 我们在电话公司调出了 Silvia Mallick的记录 |
[08:53] | She received over half a dozen calls from one person, | 她死前几小时接了很多通电话 是同一个人打来的 |
[08:57] | just a few hours before she died. | |
[09:01] | You know him? | 你认识? 嗯 |
[09:04] | Yeah. | |
[09:06] | [MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS] | |
[09:21] | Professor Langston. What’s going on? | Langston教授 找我什么事? |
[09:24] | Can you take a break? | 你能休息一下吗? |
[09:26] | No, actually. We’re short at the bar. Everyone’s kind of sick. | 不行 吧台人手不足 都请假了 |
[09:29] | I need to speak with you about Silvia. | 我要和你谈谈Silvia |
[09:31] | Sounds like she’s been speaking to you about me. | 好像她对你说了我什么话 |
[09:35] | I thought you were no longer her advisor. | 可你已经不是她导师了 |
[09:37] | Are you still seeing each other? | 你们还见面吗? |
[09:39] | – That’s personal. – I’m not gonna ask you again, Dan. | 这是私事 乖乖回答我 Dan |
[09:43] | Yeah, I’m still seeing her. We live together. | 我们还在见面 我们同居了 |
[09:46] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后见到她是什么时候? |
[09:48] | Last night when I came to work. She said she’d come hang out with me | 昨晚我上班时 她说想和我出去遛达 可我要工作 |
[09:51] | for a little bit while I– You know, I was at the bar. | |
[09:54] | But I guess she had better things to do. | 但我知道她有别的事可做 |
[09:57] | She said it was for research. | 是什么研究 她最近老在搞 |
[09:59] | She’s been doing a lot of research lately. | |
[10:02] | RAY: Did you talk to her after that? | 之后有和她谈吗? |
[10:04] | DAN: I called her a few times. | 给她打了电话 |
[10:06] | But this is what happens. We get into a fight, she runs away, | 但事情总这样 我们吵架 她跑掉 关机 到女朋友家去过一晚 气消了再给我电话 老一套了 |
[10:08] | turns her phone off, spends the night at a girlfriend’s house, | |
[10:11] | and calls me back whenever. And, you know, it’s getting old. | |
[10:14] | Why do you care about all this? | 你怎么关心起这个? |
[10:17] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[10:20] | Now, do you have any idea where she was going? | – 你知道她昨晚去哪了吗? – 不 |
[10:23] | No. | |
[10:24] | Can you tell me what she was researching? | – 你知道她在研究什么吗? – 不知道 |
[10:27] | – I don’t know. – Tell me something, Dan. | 说说 Dan 你们住在一起 – 她是不是卷进了什么事? – 不知道 |
[10:29] | You lived with her. What was she involved with? | |
[10:31] | I don’t know, she kept all of her stuff in her office on campus. | 她把所有东西都放在学校办公室 |
[10:34] | It was another excuse to leave the apartment. | 这也是另一个离开的借口 |
[11:04] | It’s unlocked, but not cleared. | 没锁 但还没清查 |
[11:15] | We’re good. | 没人 Raymond Langston博士 著 《就在你眼前》 致Silvia 等你的著作发表… 期待你的亲笔签名 你的 Raymond Langston |
[12:43] | Shouldn’t you be out catching bad guys? | 你不是应该去抓坏人吗? |
[12:45] | Shouldn’t you be working on your thesis? | 你不是应该努力完成论文吗? |
[12:48] | Oh, that’s about all I do these days. | 我整天都在忙论文 |
[12:50] | Can’t believe you still come here. | 你竟然还来这儿 |
[12:51] | This place holds a certain power for me. | 这里对我有一种吸引力 |
[12:53] | I’ve killed a lot of lattes here. | 我在这儿喝了一大缸拿铁 |
[12:56] | That’s a very different look for you. Do you miss the suit? | 你看起来很不一样 你想念西装吗? |
[13:00] | I miss my students. | 我想念我的学生 |
[13:02] | How’s life? | 过得怎样? |
[13:05] | – Life or school? – You tell me. | 生活还是学校? 你说呢 |
[13:07] | Life’s kind of complicated, I guess, but school’s okay. | 我觉得 生活有点点复杂 学校还可以 |
[13:12] | Professor Jameison decided to go on sabbatical, | Jameison教授要继续休息 所以我一直还挺孤单 其实我本来想打电话给你 |
[13:14] | so I’ve pretty much been alone. I was gonna call you, actually. | |
[13:18] | Well, now you don’t have to. | 呵 那现在就没必要了 |
[13:19] | I need a little favor. | 我需要一点帮助 |
[13:21] | I need some crime-scene photos from a couple of unsolved homicides. | 我需要一些未解决凶案的现场照片 |
[13:25] | – May I ask why? – My research. | 我可以问下原因吗? 为我的研究 |
[13:28] | May I ask what subject? | 是什么课题? |
[13:30] | I don’t have to tell you that, you’re not my adviser anymore. | 我不必告诉你 你已经不是我的导师了 |
[13:34] | But I’ll have you read it as soon as it’s done, I promise, | 不过我一写完就会让你看 我保证 |
[13:36] | if you promise to help me get it published in JFS. | 如果你保证帮我 发表在犯罪学研究期刊上的话 |
[13:40] | I’ll tell you that once I’ve read it. | 等我看了我再告诉你 |
[13:44] | But I’ll see what I can do. I know a lot of people in the morgue. | 但我会尽力帮你 我认识很多太平间的人 |
[13:47] | WOMAN: What can I get you? – I’ll have a coffee. | – 你要什么? – 我要咖啡 |
[13:51] | RAY: All of these women were murdered approximately 11 years ago. | 这些女人都是大约11年前被杀的… |
[13:55] | A dental hygienist, a manicurist, both from L.A., | 整牙师 美甲师 都是从洛杉矶来的 还有一个维加斯的扑克牌发牌手 |
[13:58] | and a blackjack dealer from Vegas. | |
[14:00] | Yes, I remember this. Serial case. | 我记得 是连环凶案 |
[14:04] | All Hispanic, all physically similar. | 受害者都是西班牙人 身体特征相似 |
[14:07] | And every one with a severed C3, four and five vertebrae. | 而且C3 C4与C5脊椎全都受到重创 |
[14:11] | The Southwest Stalker. The Feds ran a task force, | 西南部杀人狂 联邦局设了调查组 但尸体不再出现 就停止了 |
[14:14] | but abandoned it when the bodies stopped turning up. | |
[14:17] | But Silvia doesn’t physically fit the profile. | 但是Silvia的外形不符合凶手的目标 |
[14:19] | I think Silvia was more than a victim in this case. | 我认为Silvia不仅是受害者 |
[14:21] | I think she was investigating it, | 我想她在调查 她太深入 最后被杀了 |
[14:23] | and she got too close to the killer and ended up dead. | |
[14:26] | Well, we never found the purse at the scene. | 我们没发现她的包 |
[14:28] | Maybe the killer got into her office, | 也许凶手已经进入她的办公室 夺走资料 掩盖他的罪行 |
[14:31] | grabbed her research to cover his tracks. | |
[14:35] | RAY: Any DNA from that leather fragment? | 那块皮上有没有查到DNA? |
[14:37] | CATHERINE: Sample’s a mixture. Multiple contributors. | 混杂了好几个人的DNA 系统无法辨别 所有西班牙死者身内都有阿托品 阿拉明和天仙子胺(均为兴奋剂) |
[14:40] | Can’t even run it through CODIS. All the Hispanic vics had traces | |
[14:43] | of atropine, scopolamine and hyoscyamine in their systems. | |
[14:46] | RAY: Consistent with plant-based hallucinogens. | – 植物制成的迷幻剂 – 对 |
[14:49] | – Yeah. – Genus datura. | 曼陀罗类物质 那可是凶狠的东西 一旦摄入 药效比LSD还厉害 |
[14:50] | It’s nasty stuff. If ingested, the effects can be stronger than LSD. | |
[14:54] | Yeah. It was in Silvia’s system too. | 是 Silvia的身体里也发现了 |
[14:56] | And Hodges found traces of powdered datura | Hodges在她手里的碎皮上 发现了曼陀罗的粉末 |
[14:59] | on the piece of leather in her hand. | |
[15:01] | Datura’s an odd drug to incapacitate a victim with. | 用曼陀罗迷晕受害者 这很奇怪 |
[15:04] | It’s used in Santeria and vodoun rituals to speak with the dead. | 萨泰里阿教和伏都教 在典礼上使用 以跟亡灵交谈 |
[15:08] | Where might someone get their hands on it locally? | 这里怎么会有人用这个? |
[15:10] | – I don’t know, but I’m sure Narco does. – Thank you. | 我不知道 但是缉毒警肯定知道 谢谢 |
[15:29] | BRASS: How many more of these we gotta run down? | 我们还要跑多少次? |
[15:31] | NICK: You tired of Northtown already? – Yeah. | – 已经厌烦北镇了? – 对 |
[15:34] | NICK: Don’t worry, Jim, | 别担心 Jim 缉毒警手上 曼陀罗贩子的名单很短 |
[15:35] | Narco only had half a dozen known datura dealers on their books. | |
[15:45] | Las Vegas Police. | 拉斯维加斯警察! |
[15:54] | Oh, man. | 哦 天 |
[16:03] | Hi. How are you? | 你好 |
[16:10] | We don’t have a warrant, you know. I’ll put some surveillance on this. | 我们没有搜查证 我设些监视器 看有什么结果 怎么样? 好 |
[16:13] | – We’ll see what happens, okay? – All right. | |
[16:16] | [WOMAN SCREAMING] | |
[16:18] | What was that? Wait a minute. | 那是什么 等下 |
[16:23] | Las Vegas Police! | 拉斯维加斯警察! |
[16:26] | [YELLS IN SPANISH] | [西语] 快开门! |
[16:36] | [DRUMS POUNDING] | |
[16:38] | [BRASS SPEAKS IN SPANISH] | 警察 谢谢 |
[17:41] | [SCREAMING] | |
[18:10] | NICK: Brown powder. That looks like datura. | 棕黄粉末 看起来像曼陀罗 |
[18:12] | BRASS: Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:16] | Okay, everybody, the party’s over. | 好了 大伙 派对结束 |
[18:29] | [NICK SPEAKS IN SPANISH] | [西语] 认识她吗? |
[18:33] | [SPEAKING IN SPANISH] | 死了 知道这是什么吗? 死亡 |
[19:04] | GREG: This is all the surveillance I got from the night of the murder. | 这是谋杀那晚所有的监控录像 |
[19:07] | All right, that’s her in the parking lot of the Golden Gate Hotel. | 这是她在金门酒店停车场 |
[19:13] | RAY: Have you got something else? | – 还有没有别的? – 嗯 还有其他几处拍到了她 |
[19:14] | Yeah, I got her in a few different places. | |
[19:21] | RAY: My goodness. | 上帝啊 |
[19:23] | She almost got hit. | 她差点被撞了 |
[19:27] | That looks like her. Freeze it. | 那看起来像是她 定格 |
[19:30] | Go in tighter. | 拉近点 |
[19:33] | Tighter. | 再近点 |
[19:37] | That’s her. That’s Silvia. | 是她 是Silvia |
[19:42] | – Anything else? GREG: Yeah. | – 还有别的吗? – 嗯 |
[19:45] | I think I have her over here. | 我想这里也是她 |
[19:50] | All right, here she comes. Here she comes. | 好的 她过来了 她过来了 |
[19:54] | Good, good, freeze that. | 好 好 定格 |
[19:56] | Okay, blow her up. | 好的 放大她 |
[19:59] | No, no, tighter, tighter. | 不 拉近点 |
[20:03] | That’s about as much as I can get. | 只能做到这样了 |
[20:07] | Can you back her up? | 倒退一下 |
[20:19] | Good. Now bring her forward again. | 好 继续播放 |
[20:27] | Okay, she came from there. Now, what is that? | 她从那里过来 那是什么? |
[20:31] | I don’t know. There’s not much resolution. | 我不知道 解析度很低 |
[20:35] | Blow it up again. | 再放大一次 |
[20:38] | Again. | 再放大 |
[20:43] | What does that sign say? | 招牌上写了什么? |
[20:46] | Where is this? | 这是哪里? |
[20:51] | The corner of Harmon and Pinchard. | 哈蒙街和品卡德街转角 |
[20:54] | What the hell is she doing in that neighborhood? | 她究竟在那干嘛? |
[20:57] | I don’t know, but we’re gonna find out. | 我不知道 但我们会查出来 [西语] 战斗开始了! 老兄 狠狠给他来一下! 扔出去! 扔出去! |
[21:00] | [MAN SPEAKING IN SPANISH OVER SPEAKERS] | |
[21:02] | [CHATTERING] | |
[21:20] | WOMAN: Oh, yeah, over there. | |
[22:07] | [YELLS] | |
[22:11] | [GROWLING] | |
[22:14] | Yeah! | |
[22:31] | [SPEAKING IN SPANISH] | |
[23:32] | RAY: We’re investigating the murder of a young woman | 我们在调查一起年轻女子的谋杀案 |
[23:34] | and we’re talking to everyone that we can. | 想尽可能询问所有人 |
[23:37] | She was last seen alive here. | 她最后一次被见到是在这儿 |
[23:39] | She was found about three blocks from here, | 她在离此三个街区外 一个废弃工地里被发现 |
[23:41] | abandoned construction site, so… | |
[23:47] | We need your cooperation. | 我们需要你的配合 |
[23:50] | What does the girl have to do with me? | 可那姑娘和我有什么关系? |
[23:52] | You ever been to El Paso, Texas? | 你去过德州的埃尔帕索? |
[23:55] | – What are you bringing this up for? BRASS: Because you have a record. | 为什么提这个? 因为你有犯罪记录 |
[23:58] | That was the past. Okay? | 那是过去的事了 好吗? |
[24:01] | Look, it’s been two years, | 听着 都过去两年了 |
[24:03] | I have not committed a felony, nor a misdemeanor. | 我轻罪重罪都没再犯过 |
[24:06] | And now you come up to me acting like if I’m a criminal– | 现在你们来找我 把我当作罪犯 |
[24:08] | No, hey, hey. No. | |
[24:13] | Do you know this girl? It’s a college student. | 你认识这个姑娘吗? 这是个大学生 |
[24:17] | – Take a look at this. – She was last seen here. | 看看这个 拿着 她活着时最后一次出现在这儿 |
[24:19] | Take this and look at it. | 拿着 看看这个 |
[24:23] | Yeah, I saw her once. | 我见过她一次 |
[24:25] | – It was about two weeks ago. RAY: Two weeks ago? | 大概两周之前 |
[24:27] | – When I was done wrestling– BRASS: Yeah? | 两周之前? 摔角结束后… |
[24:29] | –and as I was stepping outside the parking lot, | 然后? 我正要走出停车场 |
[24:31] | she came out here like a big old fan saying she wanted an autograph. | 她就来要签名 跟狂热粉丝一样 |
[24:36] | – And then we just– I took off. – You’re sure that was it? | 然后我们… 我离开了 你确定是她? |
[24:40] | Look, I’m not lying to you. | 听着 我没撒谎 |
[24:48] | BRASS: What happened in 2004 | 04年你在亚利桑那州被判持枪抢劫 那是怎么回事 |
[24:51] | when you were convicted of armed robbery in Arizona? | |
[24:56] | I was in Arizona, yes. | 当时我的确在亚利桑那 |
[25:00] | BRASS: Didn’t you get convicted on that? | 你不是被判刑了吗? |
[25:02] | It was– Yes, there was a conviction, but bum rap. | 那时…是有个判决 但我是被冤枉的 |
[25:09] | What about the cocaine conviction in 2005 in Nevada? | 那05年在内华达的贩毒案呢 |
[25:12] | MAN 1: Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的地点 错误的时间 |
[25:14] | I’m gonna give you an opportunity to make a really good decision. | 我们打算给你机会做一个正确的决定 |
[25:18] | We need a sample of your DNA. | 我们需要你的DNA样本 |
[25:20] | We’re investigating a murder of a young woman | 我们在调查三个街区外 一个姑娘的谋杀案 你反对吗? |
[25:22] | who was found three blocks from here. You have any objections to that? | |
[25:27] | DNA gets people in trouble if it’s mishandled. | DNA如果不处理好会给人带来麻烦 |
[25:30] | BRASS: It also gets you out of trouble. | 但也带你远离麻烦 – 真的吗 我可不信 伙计 – 你能损失什么? |
[25:32] | Really, I’m not too sure about that– | |
[25:34] | BRASS: Hey, what have you got to lose? | |
[25:36] | Make a good decision. | 做个正确的决定 |
[25:38] | I’d rather not. | 我不愿意 |
[25:40] | I’d rather not. | 我不愿意 |
[25:42] | MAN 2: I started wrestling in Mexico City | 我在墨西哥城开始摔角是因为… |
[25:45] | because Mexico has this passion for wrestling. | 墨西哥有对摔角的激情 |
[25:48] | And I grew up, you know, watching wrestling, | 年少时 我看摔角 |
[25:52] | and finding all these luchadores so extraordinary, so heroic. | 觉得所有摔角手都那么伟大 英勇 |
[25:56] | El Santo, Mil Máscaras, Chivo Garcia, Blue Demon, those were my idols. | 都是我的偶像 |
[26:01] | How did you end up in Albuquerque, New Mexico? | 你最后怎么会到 新墨西哥的阿尔布开克? |
[26:06] | – I think I remember about that– – How do you forget? | 我想我记得 我很想忘记这件事 因为我是被冤枉的 |
[26:10] | –and it’s a thing that I’d like to forget because it was a bum rap. | |
[26:13] | You’re convicted for rape in Albuquerque. | 你在阿尔布开克被判决强奸 |
[26:15] | You’re convicted for attacking a police officer in Las Cruces, New Mexico. | 你在新墨西哥的拉斯克鲁塞斯 被判袭击警官 |
[26:18] | – I didn’t get represented properly. – Okay. | 我没能清楚陈述事实 |
[26:20] | And I served a sentence which I should not have served. | 好吧 并且我为不该服刑的事服了刑 |
[26:23] | – Hey, listen, listen. – The attorney did not do a good job. | 嘿 听着 我的律师太蹩脚了 |
[26:26] | BRASS: Jesus, we’re not here to bust you about that. | Jesus 我们不是来查你这件事的 |
[26:28] | What’s your famous move, Jesus? | 你的绝招是什么 Jesus? |
[26:30] | My strong move is Lava Volcán, | 我的杀手锏是”火山熔岩” |
[26:34] | which is “the lava of the volcano,” which is a headlock. | 是一种锁头技巧 |
[26:39] | You hold it, put your hand here, hold the neck, and you squeeze. | 抱着他 手放在这儿 夹住脖子 一压! |
[26:45] | When you wear this mask, | 你戴这个面具… |
[26:48] | it also hides you from other people, right? | 能把你隐藏起来 对吗? |
[26:51] | JESUS: That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:52] | So, Volcán, people wouldn’t know who you were | 那么 火山… 如果你戴着面具袭击别人 他们不会知道你是谁 想知道真理? 想知道真相吗? |
[26:56] | if you attacked them wearing this mask. | |
[27:07] | You know, I– I have to tell you that it felt good | 你知道我… 我得承认 有那种年轻姑娘 来问我各种问题 我很高兴 |
[27:12] | to have a pretty young girl like that come and ask me questions. | |
[27:18] | It took me back. It took me back to the old days. | 把我带回到 带回到过去的时光 |
[27:21] | You know, when I was a champion. A real campeón. | 那时我是冠军 参加真正的战争 |
[27:25] | An old luchador took me under his wing. | 一个老摔角手把我收到麾下 |
[27:28] | He taught me everything. | 他教给我一切 |
[27:30] | And then they gave me a chance, they put me in there, | 然后他们给了我一个机会让我上台 |
[27:32] | you know, they put me in there with an old luchador. | 让我和一个老手比 |
[27:34] | They didn’t think I could do it. I surprise everybody. | 都以为我赢不了 但我震惊了所有人 |
[27:37] | I put him down right away. | 我马上就把他摔倒了 |
[27:39] | What was the hold you used on your wife in Albuquerque, New Mexico, | 你在新墨西哥的阿尔布开克 对你妻子干了什么 |
[27:42] | when you were arrested for assault and battery? | 结果你因殴打被捕 |
[27:45] | That was a misunderstanding. That– No, no, no. | 那是个误会 那是… 不 |
[27:47] | That was– That was a mistake. | 那是…一个错误 |
[27:49] | Does the record about the assault and battery of the woman–? | – 案底是关于殴打妇女吗… – 是 都在这儿 |
[27:52] | Does it say in the record that she attacked me first, huh? | 有没有写她先袭击我? 啊? |
[27:55] | Does it say there that she cut up my face with a broken bottle? Huh? | 有没有写她用破瓶子割我的脸? 哈? |
[27:59] | Does it say that the charges were dropped? | 有没有写原告放弃起诉了? |
[28:02] | They were, huh? So you got lucky. | 是吗? 你走运了 |
[28:05] | Well, that’s… | 那个…已经是历史了 |
[28:06] | That’s history now. | |
[28:08] | She’s married to another man anyway. | 她嫁给了另一个男人… |
[28:10] | Yeah, aren’t they all? Aren’t they all? | 是吗 她们都这样吧? |
[28:13] | You like to beat up women? | 你喜欢打女人? |
[28:15] | No. I like women. Women like me. | 不 我喜欢女人 女人们喜欢我 |
[28:18] | How about this woman? You ever see her before? | 这个女人呢? 以前见过她吗? |
[28:21] | Is this the one you were talking about earlier? | 这就是你之前提到的那个? |
[28:23] | Well, yes, I… | 是啊…是的 我… |
[28:29] | Why? Why are you asking me about her? | 为什么问我她的事? |
[28:31] | BRASS: Just look at her. | 看着她 |
[28:33] | You know, I… Oh, I remember now. | 我…我记得了 |
[28:37] | Yeah, she was coming around, | 她…她常来 和摔角手们聊天 她想要什么? |
[28:39] | – talking to the luchadores. – What did she want? | |
[28:44] | About the lucha libre. She was a fan. That’s what she said. | 关于职业摔角联赛 她是个摔角迷 她是这么说的 |
[28:47] | She said she was investigating. She said she wanted to– | 她说她在研究 |
[28:50] | RAY: She was investigating what? | – 她说她要… – 她在研究什么? |
[28:52] | She was writing some kind of a paper. She was gonna do a– | 她在写什么…论文 她要…写关于职业摔角联赛的故事 |
[28:56] | Write a story about lucha libre, you know? | |
[28:59] | RAY: That’s it? – Yeah. | 就这样? |
[29:00] | She was talking to the luchadores. | 是的 她和摔角手们谈话 |
[29:02] | And she was hanging around. That’s all. | 她经常到处转 |
[29:04] | RAY: She ever mention any other names to you? | 就这些 她有没有跟你提过谁的名字? |
[29:07] | – Names of what? Luchadores? RAY: Women. | 谁的名字? 摔角手的? 女人 |
[29:10] | – Women? RAY: Attractive women. | – 女人? – 很美的女人 |
[29:12] | Why would she be mentioning attractive women to me? | 她为什么和我提漂亮女人? 比如Jessica Martinez? |
[29:16] | A Jessica Martinez? | |
[29:18] | – Who? – Jessica Martinez. | 谁? |
[29:22] | No. That’s a very common name. | 没有 这名字很常见 |
[29:24] | – No? – No. | 没? 没 |
[29:26] | Elena Garcia? | |
[29:27] | Elena Garcia? No, I don’t know any Elena Garcia. | 不 我不认识什么Elena Garcia |
[29:30] | What about Maria Perez? | Maria Perez呢? |
[29:33] | – Maria Perez? BRASS: Think about it. | – 想想 |
[29:34] | – What is it? BRASS: Just don’t lie to me. | – 干嘛 要干嘛? – 好好想想 别骗我 |
[29:36] | – What? BRASS: Think about it. | – 什么? 我没撒谎 – 好的 想想 |
[29:37] | I’m not lying. | |
[29:38] | So you won’t mind giving us a sample of your DNA then. | 那么你不介意给我们一份DNA吧 |
[29:42] | Too many innocent people have been sent to jail because of DNA. | 很多无辜的人被DNA送去监狱 |
[29:47] | You guys, you think that the DNA is everything now, huh? | 你们以为DNA就是一切? |
[29:49] | Everything is DNA. DNA. No. No. | 一切都靠DNA 不行 不行 |
[29:52] | BRASS: Hey, it helps a lot of people get out of jail too. | 嘿 它也帮助很多人洗脱罪名 听着 程序非常简单 |
[29:54] | It’s a very easy thing, the procedure. | |
[29:56] | We just swab a little cotton stick in your mouth, get some DNA. | 只需用棉签伸到你的嘴里取一点DNA |
[29:59] | We find out a little bit more about you. | 我们就能了解更多 |
[30:01] | – That’s good. BRASS: What’s behind the mask? | – 很好很好 – 面具后面藏着什么? |
[30:03] | – That’s very good. BRASS: It won’t take long. | – 好吧 – 很好 |
[30:04] | You know, the last time a cop said that to me, | 不会太久 我跟你讲… 上次有个警察和我这么说 结果我服了两个月刑 |
[30:08] | I did two weeks in County. | |
[30:11] | RAY: Any of these wrestlers had the strength | 这些摔跤手全都能造成脊髓休克 |
[30:14] | and the skill to induce spinal shock. | |
[30:17] | I think that, that leather fragment we found in Silvia’s hand | 我觉得Silvia手里的皮革碎片 是某个自由摔角手面具上的 |
[30:20] | came from a luchador’s mask. | |
[30:22] | Well, if it did, it was probably very old. | 如果是 他肯定年纪很大了 |
[30:25] | The fragment was tanned with oak, | 这个用了橡木鞣制 在墨西哥 这种技术在70年代就已淘汰 |
[30:27] | which is a process that fell out of use in Mexico in the late ’70s. | |
[30:31] | Here, take a look at this detail. | 这里 你仔细看下 |
[30:33] | That piece of leather appears to be at least 50 years old. | 这块皮至少有50年历史 轮廓吻合可能性: 99.05% |
[31:54] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[31:55] | FANTASMO: Guess you could say I was born into it. | 我天生就该干这个 |
[31:57] | See, my dad was a wrestler. He gave me his original 50-year-old mask. | 我爸爸就是摔角手 他把他半个世纪前的面具传给了我 |
[32:01] | This one’s a copy. I got 20 of these. You want me to get one for you? | 这只是赝品 我有20多个 要不要送你个? |
[32:04] | I’ll autograph one for you. I love lucha libre, man. | 附送亲笔签名哦 我喜欢自由式摔角 伙计 |
[32:06] | I love the utter chaos | 我喜欢那混乱场面 先是邪恶战胜正义 然后人群向拳击台投掷杂物抗议 最终英雄重装上阵 对于我 这就如同情诗 知道吗 |
[32:08] | when the bad guys are beating up the good guys, | |
[32:12] | and the crowd’s throwing chicken bones | |
[32:15] | and beer bottles in the ring, | |
[32:17] | and then the good guys come back at the end. It’s like– | |
[32:20] | In my sick head, it’s like romantic poetry, man, you know? | |
[32:24] | What happened last year in Phoenix? | 去年在凤凰城发生了什么? |
[32:26] | Couple– We were at a bar, | 在酒吧 有几个人诋毁摔角 说太虚假 |
[32:28] | couple guys started mouthing off about how fake wrestling is. I said: | |
[32:31] | “All right, let’s go in the parking lot, man. We’ll see how fake it is.” | 我说 “是真是假 咱们去停车场练练” |
[32:35] | Things got out of control. The wrestlers won that night. | 事态失控 摔角手赢了 |
[32:39] | But I beat the charge, you know. | 但我被指控了 |
[32:41] | RAY: Yeah, but it was attempted murder. | 罪名是谋杀未遂 |
[32:42] | I mean, I’d call that getting way out of control. | 这失控也太过头了 |
[32:45] | Yeah, it was attempted murder, but like I said, there’s no record. | 虽然是谋杀未遂 但我没有前科 |
[32:48] | – What move are you known for? – The finishing move for Fantasmo? | 你最出名的招式是? 梦幻斗士的终极必杀 |
[32:51] | Man, you’d love it. It’s called the Fantasmo Facelift. | 跟你讲 你肯定喜欢 叫做梦幻拉皮术 是这样的 |
[32:54] | Check it out. | |
[32:55] | I get my right arm, right, underneath the chin, | 我的右臂穿过对手下巴 |
[32:58] | then I get my left arm right behind the neck. Okay? | 左臂按在脖子后 |
[33:01] | Then I push down. And if I use enough force– | 下压 如果力道够大 对方就没法喘气 |
[33:03] | See, I cut off the air supply. | |
[33:05] | And if I use enough force, mm, | 如果用力上提… |
[33:06] | up with the face. | |
[33:10] | Would you mind giving us a sample of your DNA? | 天啊 你留个DNA样本吧 |
[33:15] | No. I did nothing wrong. Do what you gotta do, man. | 不 我又没犯罪 何必多此一举 |
[33:19] | The unknown DNA sample on the leather fragment was a mixture, | 皮革上的DNA混杂了他人 |
[33:22] | but that fragment was from Fantasmo’s mask. | 但这块皮属于梦幻斗士的面具 |
[33:24] | So what I did was subtract Fantasmo’s DNA, | 我排除了梦幻斗士的DNA 然后查到了匹配者 |
[33:26] | I reran the whole profile, and I got a hit. | |
[33:35] | He was actually in the arrestee index. | 这个人有前科 |
[33:37] | It was for a domestic violence rap in New Mexico 12 years ago. | 12年前 在新墨西哥 罪名是家庭暴力 |
[33:41] | Well, he’s not one of the wrestlers. | 他不是摔角手 |
[33:44] | He’s the emcee. | 是主持人 |
[33:59] | ESTEBAN: Couldn’t this wait till after the show? | 表演结束后再说不行吗? |
[34:03] | I got a really full house to rev up for tonight. | 场子里还有那么多观众 |
[34:05] | What are you doing with my mask? | 你动过我的面具? |
[34:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[34:11] | This mask has been missing ever since that girl got killed. | 那女孩被杀后 面具就不见了 |
[34:17] | And now I find it in your bag. | 我在你包里找到了 |
[34:20] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[34:22] | You think I had something to do with that? | 你以为跟我有关? |
[34:24] | I seen you with that girl so many times, staring at her all weird. | 你总跟那女孩一起 眼神怪异 |
[34:29] | The same way you used to stare at them chicas | 你在阿尔布开克 在洛杉矶 都露出过的那种眼神 |
[34:31] | down in Albuquerque, in L.A. | |
[34:35] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 一派胡言 |
[34:38] | I had nothing to do with that. | 这事跟我毫无关系 |
[34:39] | You brought the heat down on every one of us. | 你已经引火烧身 |
[34:42] | The cops already think we’re a bunch of bangers and scumbags as it is. | 警察已经当我们是流氓强盗 |
[34:46] | – And now murderers too? – Varo, please. | 现在又被怀疑谋杀! Varo 求你 |
[34:49] | You gotta believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[34:51] | Get the hell out of my locker room. | 滚出我更衣室 |
[34:54] | I swear to you, te lo juro por mi madre, | 我发誓… 对天发誓 |
[34:59] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[35:01] | Go now! | 快滚! |
[35:04] | You don’t belong here anymore. | 这里没有你的地方了 |
[36:06] | [CROWD YELLING AND WHISTLING] | |
[36:15] | What? | 搞啥鬼? |
[37:30] | Don’t do anything weird. | 别轻举妄动 |
[37:53] | Yeah! Punch him! | |
[38:08] | Hey! | |
[38:10] | Hey, good. | |
[38:23] | BRASS: Get your hands in the air! | 举起手来! |
[38:26] | Get them up! You’re all done. | 举起来! 你无路可走了 |
[38:28] | Get down on your knees. | 跪在地上 |
[38:33] | Get down. | 跪下! |
[38:40] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[38:42] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[38:44] | I know what the parents are going through. | 我知道死者父母很难过 |
[38:46] | I… I wanted to help you guys. | 我…也想帮助你们 |
[38:49] | When you killed Silvia Mallick, you were wearing a mask. | 你杀Silvia Mallick时带着面具吧 |
[38:53] | We have your DNA on a piece of that mask. | 面具上有你的DNA |
[38:56] | That’s called incriminating evidence. | 这就叫犯罪证据 |
[38:58] | – I didn’t hurt anybody. BRASS: You never hurt anybody? | 我从没伤过人 没伤害过任何人? |
[39:01] | – What about Jessica Martinez? BRASS: Yeah. | 那Jessica Martinez算什么? |
[39:03] | ESTEBAN: I don’t know who that is. RAY: What about Elena Garcia? | 我不认识她 Elena Garcia呢? |
[39:06] | ESTEBAN: I don’t– – What about Maria Perez? | 我也不认识… Maria Perez呢? |
[39:08] | ESTEBAN: I didn’t hurt them. – You didn’t hurt these women? | 不是我干的 这些女人都不是你打的? |
[39:11] | ESTEBAN: No. I don’t know who– – You didn’t murder these women? | 不 我都不认识… 都不是你杀的? |
[39:13] | ESTEBAN: No, I did not do this. – You didn’t murder Silvia Mallick? | 不是我干的 你没杀Silvia Mallick? |
[39:16] | ESTEBAN: No, I didn’t. No. RAY: Then who did? | 没有 绝对没有! 那是谁? |
[39:21] | BRASS: Who did? | 谁干的? |
[39:23] | It was Ogún. | 是Oggun |
[39:28] | Ogún did it. | 是Oggun干的 |
[39:31] | Ogún is the god of violence and brute force. | Oggun是暴戾恣睢之神 |
[39:40] | Ogún. | 是Oggun |
[39:43] | I tried to stop him. | 我想制止他 |
[39:45] | I tried to reason with him. | 想对他说理 |
[39:48] | But Ogún would not listen. | 但他完全不听 |
[39:52] | I begged him not to hurt anyone else. | 我求他不要再害人 |
[39:58] | I went to the priest. | 我还去找过牧师 |
[40:02] | But the priest couldn’t stop Ogún. | 牧师也拦不住Oggun |
[40:07] | Ogún is the knife. | Oggun如同尖刀 |
[40:11] | Ogún needs sacrifice. | Oggun需要祭品 |
[40:13] | Ogún didn’t murder Silvia Mallick, you did. | – 杀Silvia的不是Oggun 是你 杀她的根本不是什么邪恶神明 |
[40:18] | – Ray– We can’t– – No evil spirit murdered this woman. | |
[40:21] | You did, because she was going to reveal you as the murderer you are. | 是你 因为她要揭发你是凶手! |
[40:25] | BRASS: Hey, hey, hey, Ray. Ray. Take it easy, take it– Ray, take it easy. | 嘿 Ray 别… Ray 别激动 |
[40:31] | [GLASS SHATTERING] | |
[40:35] | Ray! | |
[40:53] | SILVIA: So you’re gonna be a CSI? RAY: I am. | 你要做CSI了? 是的 |
[40:56] | You’ll be great at it. | 你会很成功的 |
[40:59] | And so will you one day. | 总有一天 你也会成功 |
[41:01] | I think so. | 借你吉言 |
[41:06] | Well, I’m gonna hold you to your promise. | 你可要遵守诺言哦 |
[41:09] | You better take my call. | 别不接我电话 |
[41:12] | RAY: You can count on it. | 放心吧 |
[42:02] | RAY: I had a student who wanted to be published. | 我有个学生想发表论文 |
[42:05] | These would’ve been her words. | 这是她想说的话 |
[42:07] | SILVIA: I dedicate each chapter to the unsolved cold cases | 将此文献给那些警局认为 彼此关联的陈年旧案 |
[42:11] | L.V.P.D. has deemed related by evidence or method of killing. | |
[42:17] | Hopefully, by the time I’m done, | 希望在我完成论文时 |
[42:20] | we will have a better idea why these serial killers got away | 对于连环凶手为何能逃脱 我们会有更清楚的认识 |
[42:24] | and others did not. | |
[42:27] | I intend to write in detail about the ones who did not. | 我更希望写凶手已被捕获的案子 |