时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[01:33] | Drop your gun. | 放下你的枪! |
[01:35] | Drop your gun now. | 快放下 |
[01:38] | You can’t win. It’s four on one. | 四对一 你赢不了我们 |
[01:39] | Then I guess it’s just about how many of you I take with me. | 那就看看我能杀你们几个人 |
[01:42] | It’s okay, Riley. We got you covered. | 没事 Riley 我们会救你 |
[01:49] | CATHERINE: You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[01:51] | MAN: Nice shot, Willows. | 好枪法 Willows |
[01:53] | CATHERINE: Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[01:54] | And, Adams, you get points for calling Sanders by your name | Adams 用你的名字叫Sanders 这个暗示手法很聪明 干的好 |
[01:57] | to communicate your intentions. That’s a good job. | |
[01:59] | Hey, how many points does she lose for missing? | 那她的失误呢? |
[02:01] | I don’t want to be defensive or anything, but the only reason I missed | 我不想找理由开脱 但我失手是因为 |
[02:04] | was because Greg couldn’t get out of the hold. | Greg自己挣脱不了 |
[02:07] | Oh, please. Lee knows the signals better than we do. | 噢 得了 Lee比我们老练的多 |
[02:10] | And besides, you could’ve been more subtle. | 而且你的暗示应该更微妙 |
[02:12] | Play nice, kiddies. | 别打架 孩子们 |
[02:13] | RAY: I need sidearm clearance, | 我得好好研究战术手册才行 |
[02:15] | and I’ve got to take a look at the tactical manual again. | |
[02:18] | These codes are very, very confusing. | 这些代码把我弄晕了 |
[02:20] | The most important signal is Code Four. | 最重要的是代码四 |
[02:23] | Situation’s secure. Code Four. | 代码四: 状况稳定 没问题 |
[02:25] | Second most important: four eighty-two. | 其次重要代码: 四八二 |
[02:28] | I know this. Four eighty-two is… | 我知道 四八二代表… 什么? |
[02:32] | – What is it? – Lunch. | – 午餐 – 好的 |
[02:33] | – Okay. – And Riley’s buying. | |
[02:34] | [PHONE RINGING] | – Riley请客 – 太好了 |
[02:36] | Nice. | |
[02:37] | RILEY: I’m buying? GREG: Yeah. | 我请客? 那好 希望你们都喜欢经济套餐 |
[02:38] | RILEY: Well, then I hope you all like value meals. | |
[02:40] | This is Catherine. | 我是Catherine |
[02:43] | Oh. | |
[02:47] | Uh… Ten minutes out. | 十分钟到场 |
[02:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:53] | Multiple 419s at Green Valley and Elm. | 绿谷和榆树区域 发现多具尸体 所有人员准备行动 |
[02:56] | All hands on deck. | |
[03:07] | RAY: I looked at a house around the corner from here | 刚来时我在这附近看过房子 |
[03:09] | when I first moved to town. | |
[03:11] | I thought this was a nice neighborhood. | 我以为这小区很不错 |
[03:13] | It is. | 的确不错 |
[03:14] | MAN 1: I heard this big crash, so I ran outside, | 我听见很响的嘈杂声 看见几个人和Reggie Hatcher打架 |
[03:16] | and I saw three, maybe four guys fighting with Reggie Hatcher. | |
[03:19] | Bill came out running with his gun. | Bill拿着枪冲了出来 |
[03:21] | He tried to stop the fight, and they shot him. | 他想劝架 然后他们开火了 |
[03:23] | MAN 2: It was like Halo 3. Everybody started shooting. | 就跟光环三游戏一样 大家都开枪了 |
[03:26] | Next thing you know, I go down. | 然后我就趴下了 |
[03:28] | Okay, here’s what we got. | 情况是这样的 |
[03:29] | A call came into 911 at 11:00 p.m. Shots fired. | 报警电话都说晚上11点发生交火 |
[03:34] | Neighborhood Watch captain was shot dead in the street. | 小区巡守员被射杀 当街死亡 |
[03:38] | A 7-year-old boy was shot and killed by a stray bullet | 一名7岁男孩出来看热闹 被乱枪射死 |
[03:41] | when he came out to see what was going on. | |
[03:47] | All this happened in front of the Hatcher house. | 都发生在Hatcher家门前 |
[03:51] | Any suspect info? | 有嫌疑人信息吗? |
[03:52] | Well, it’s early, but what we know so far | 还不清楚 嫌犯可能是三四名黑人 或者白人 或是拉丁裔 |
[03:54] | is it could be between two, three or four suspects, | |
[03:57] | black, Hispanic or white. | |
[03:59] | They were driving an SUV that’s either black, navy blue or dark green. | 驾驶着一辆运动车逃逸 可能是黑色 也可能是深蓝或墨绿色 |
[04:03] | Okay? | |
[04:04] | I know that doesn’t give us much to work with. | 我知道这些信息没什么用 |
[04:06] | There’s plenty for us to work with here. | 我们有的干了 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:44] | According to witnesses, the suspects’ car was parked here | 目击者称 车停在这家门前 方向错了 |
[04:46] | in front of this house, facing the wrong way. | |
[04:50] | The suspects then proceeded on foot to the Hatcher house. | 嫌犯们徒步闯入Hatcher家 |
[04:55] | The owner, Priscilla Hatcher, she was transported to the hospital | 屋主Priscilla Hatcher头部受伤 被送往医院 录口供受限制 但她说了有一伙人 |
[04:59] | with a head injury, so the interview was limited, | |
[05:01] | but she told me that a group of men– | |
[05:04] | She wasn’t specific about how many. | 闯入她家 暴打了她 |
[05:06] | –broke in, they roughed her up, | |
[05:08] | they roughed up her son Reggie and her nephew Frankie. | 还打了她儿子Reggie和外甥Frankie |
[05:10] | So, what do the son and the nephew have to say? | 儿子和外甥分别说了什么? |
[05:12] | Well, they’re in the wind. We’re looking for them. | 没见人影 我们也在找 |
[05:15] | So they could’ve been abducted. | 他们可能被绑架了 有比子弹大的东西撞坏了这扇窗 |
[05:16] | Something bigger than a bullet came through this window. | |
[05:19] | You’ve got bloody glass, blood drops. | 留下带血的玻璃 还有血滴 |
[05:23] | Fight looks like it came out this way. | 似乎是打架时冲了出来 |
[05:24] | Well, that confirms what Priscilla Hatcher said. | 这证实了Priscilla Hatcher所说的 她儿子Reggie和嫌犯之一扭打在一起 |
[05:26] | She said that her son Reggie | |
[05:28] | got into a scuffle with one of the intruders. | |
[05:31] | – and they came through the window. – Well, the Hatchers were the targets, | 接着他们破窗而出 Hatcher家是目标 嫌犯却没有把车停在前门 |
[05:34] | yet suspects didn’t park out front. | |
[05:36] | Maybe the suspects didn’t want the vehicle to be seen. | 也许嫌犯不想车子被人看见 |
[05:39] | Or didn’t know which house they were gonna hit. | 或者不知道目标是哪一家 |
[05:43] | Why don’t you guys take the house. | – 你们去屋里看看 – 好的 |
[05:44] | All right. | |
[05:49] | BRASS: The Neighborhood Watch captain. His name is Bill French. | 小区巡守员 他叫Bill French |
[05:53] | He’s a veteran. Survived a tour in Iraq | 退役军人 伊拉克战场都挺过来了 却在自家门前倒下 |
[05:56] | only to get gunned down in front of his own house. | |
[05:59] | It’s a shame, really. | 真太可惜了 |
[06:00] | RILEY: We have a gun here. | 发现一把枪 |
[06:02] | He got off two rounds, | 他开了两枪 |
[06:04] | .38 caliber. | 点38口径 |
[06:06] | CATHERINE: Nine millimeter. | 九毫米 |
[06:10] | Shells all over the place. | 到处都是弹壳 |
[06:11] | Most of the recent gang shootings were with nines. | 最近黑帮火拼用的也是九毫米手枪 |
[06:16] | A blood pool and a blood trail away from the body. | 尸体不远处有一滩血泊及血迹 |
[06:20] | Got to be from a second source. | 应该是另外一人身上的 |
[06:23] | Maybe the Watch commander shot one of the bad guys. | 也许这位巡守员打中了嫌犯 |
[06:26] | – You got this, Riley? – Yeah. | – 你来采集证据 Riley? – 好的 先生 我知道你很难接受 但我只是 – 别来烦我们 – 先生 求你了… |
[06:28] | DAVID: Sir, I know this is hard. MORLEY: No, no. | |
[06:30] | DAVID: I am just doing my job. MORLEY: Just leave us alone. | |
[06:32] | DAVID: Sir, please– – Listen, you can’t take him. | 听着 你不能带走他 |
[06:34] | I’ll drive him to the hospital, okay? I’ll drive him. | 我送他去医院 好吗? 我来送他 |
[06:37] | DAVID: Sir, please. | 先生 求你了 我必须带走他 – 你连他名字都不知道 – 打扰了 |
[06:38] | – I need to take him. – You don’t even know his name. | |
[06:40] | – Okay, but– GREG: Excuse me. | |
[06:43] | I’m Greg Sanders. I’m with the crime lab. | 我是Greg Sanders 犯罪实验室的 你儿子叫什么? |
[06:48] | What is your son’s name? | |
[06:53] | Jason Morley. | |
[06:55] | All right, Mr. Morley. | Morley先生 Jason已经不在人世 |
[06:58] | Jason’s no longer with us. | |
[07:02] | He’s in a better place. | 他去了天堂 |
[07:04] | There’s nothing any of us can do to change that. | 对此我们都无能为力 |
[07:09] | But you have to let us take him, | 但你得让我们带走他 好让我们找出真凶 |
[07:12] | so we can figure out who did this. | |
[07:20] | David here will take very good care of your son. | David会好好待你儿子 我保证 |
[07:24] | I promise. | |
[07:26] | Sir, please. | 先生 求你了 |
[07:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[07:34] | Okay. | |
[07:47] | CATHERINE: Fresh collision damage. | 碰撞损伤 |
[07:49] | Broken car lights. | 损坏的车灯 |
[07:52] | Paint transfer. Got to be from our suspects’ vehicle. | 摩擦印记 一定是碰上了嫌犯的车 |
[07:54] | CATHERINE: Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[07:57] | Suspects’ car is parked | 嫌犯的车停在死胡同西侧 朝北 |
[07:58] | on the west side of the cul-de-sac, facing north. | |
[08:00] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:02] | Now, if that blood does belong to one of the suspects | 如果那血迹属于疑犯之一 |
[08:05] | I’d say he got into his car, peels out, | 我猜他上了车 慌乱逃窜 留下这些擦痕 |
[08:08] | leaving behind these yaw marks. | |
[08:13] | MAN: Go, go! | 快走! |
[08:16] | CATHERINE: Sideswipes the two parked cars? | 连着擦过两辆车? |
[08:18] | Yeah, that’s about it. | – 就是这样 |
[08:19] | Riley. | |
[08:21] | Make sure that you process the collision damage on the two cars. | 记得处理那两辆被撞的车 |
[08:24] | – You got it, boss. – Thank you. | – 好的 老大 – 谢谢 |
[09:10] | RAY: This must be Reggie and his cousin Frankie. | 这一定是Reggie和他表哥Frankie |
[09:16] | Reggie was valedictorian of his high school class. | Reggie是高中优秀毕业生 |
[09:19] | Smart kid. | 聪明孩子 |
[09:21] | Hope he has some street smarts too. | 希望他不是书呆子 我去看看其他地方 |
[09:24] | I’ll go take a look around the rest of the house. | |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好的 有什么收获? |
[09:45] | What do we have? | |
[09:47] | I got a pretty good handprint off the TV here. | 我在电视屏幕上采到完整的掌纹 |
[09:49] | We have two bedrooms, mom’s and Frankie’s. | 有两间卧室 母亲的和Frankie的 |
[09:53] | Found a rolled-up sleeping bag and Reggie’s backpack | 在Frankie房里发现 一个收拾好的睡袋和Reggie的背包 |
[09:56] | on the floor in Frankie’s room. | |
[09:58] | He’s a student at WLVU. | 他是西拉斯维加斯大学学生 |
[10:00] | I don’t think he lives here though. | 他应该不住这里 |
[10:03] | Maybe he comes home to do his laundry. | 也许他来清洗衣物 |
[10:11] | According to this, | 根据这个… |
[10:13] | he lives right down the street. | 他就住在这条街上 |
[10:24] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[10:27] | It’s all clear. Nobody home. | 房里没人 |
[10:28] | This is the house the SUV was parked in front of. | 那运动车就停在这幢房子前面 |
[10:33] | Yeah. Brass. | 我是Brass |
[10:36] | Okay, I’m gonna want to talk to him. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我要和他谈谈 我这就到 |
[10:39] | So a shooting victim just rolled in | 一名枪击受害者刚被送到沙漠棕医院 |
[10:41] | to Desert Palms Hospital. Could be one of our suspects. | |
[10:43] | – I’m gonna go. Are you okay? – I’m fine. | 可能是嫌犯之一 我要去看看 你没问题吧? 没问题 什么时候能和他说话? |
[10:51] | When can we talk to him? | |
[10:53] | Well, he’s in rough shape. The docs are working on him. | 他现在情况不稳定 医生正在抢救 |
[10:55] | The bullet hit an artery. He’s lost a lot of blood. I don’t know– Hey, Doc. | 子弹打到了动脉 失血很多 我不清楚 嘿 医生 |
[10:59] | He’s dead, I’m afraid. | 他死了 很遗憾 |
[11:01] | We found a gun on him, | 我们在他身上发现一把枪 在里面 还有他的衣服 以及从腿上取出的子弹 |
[11:03] | and it’s in there with his clothes | |
[11:04] | and a bullet that I pulled out of his leg. | |
[11:07] | – Thank you. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 好的 九毫米口径 |
[11:15] | Nine millimeter. | |
[11:18] | BRASS: Cuts on his face. Maybe he went through the window with Reggie. | 从脸上的划痕看 也许他和Reggie一起穿出窗户 |
[11:21] | Snakeback tattoos. | 蛇背纹身 |
[11:24] | Guy’s a gangbanger. | 这家伙是个小混混 |
[11:27] | [BEEPING] | |
[11:33] | CATHERINE: Marcus Garfield. | |
[11:36] | Five arrests for drugs and various armed assaults. | 五次因毒品和持枪骚扰被捕 |
[11:39] | Well, the Snakeback gang’s primary source of revenue is drugs. | 看来蛇背帮的主要资金来源是毒品 |
[11:43] | But that street, it’s not in their territory. | 但那条街不是他们的地盘 |
[11:45] | Well, Reggie Hatcher was a student at WLVU, | Reggie是西维加斯大学的学生 那边可是他们的地盘 也许Reggie认识他们 那目标应该是Reggie 而不是他家 |
[11:48] | which is in their territory. | |
[11:50] | Maybe Reggie knew them. | |
[11:51] | That would make Reggie the target, not the house. | |
[11:55] | Then Reggie and Frankie are probably dead. | 那么Reggie和Frankie可能已经死了 |
[12:11] | CATHERINE: Let me drive. | 让我来 |
[12:13] | Just give me a second here. | 再等一下 |
[12:15] | I’m trying to do Archie a favor, not get him fired. | 我在帮Archie的忙 保住他的工作 |
[12:18] | He’s at the Academy meeting. | 他正在开学术会议 |
[12:19] | In Denver. | 在丹佛 意味着他在滑雪 |
[12:21] | Which means he’s snowboarding. | |
[12:22] | There is more to life than work. | 生活不只是工作 |
[12:25] | That’s a lesson I learned from your predecessor. | 这是我从你前任那学到的 |
[12:33] | Where did it go? | 去哪了? |
[12:42] | This camera angle’s too high. I can’t isolate the driver’s face. | 摄像头的视角太高 我没法分离出驾驶员的脸 |
[12:45] | Good. I thought I missed something. | 好 我还以为看漏了 |
[12:48] | With these tinted windows, you can’t tell | 这些深色玻璃挡着 看不到后座是否有人 |
[12:51] | if anyone else is in the back. | |
[12:52] | But I did get you the license number. | 但我帮你搞到了车牌号 |
[12:57] | And just for the record, Archie may be riding a halfpipe, | 还有 就算Archie正在滑U型管 那也只是在演讲间隙 |
[13:01] | but it’s only in between lectures. | |
[13:04] | Such as “Breath Analysis as a Forensics Tool.” | 比如”鉴证工具:气息分析”的演讲 |
[13:08] | That one’s for me. It’s a part of our deal. | 这个应该用在我身上 我和他说好的 |
[13:11] | He got funded and I didn’t. | 他得到了赞助 我没有 |
[13:15] | R.O. is Marcus Garfield. | 车主是Marcus Garfield |
[13:19] | So I got you the driver. | – 我帮你找到了司机 – 不对 他也许开车到过案发现场 但不是他开车去的医院 |
[13:20] | No. He may have driven to the crime scene, | |
[13:22] | but he didn’t drive to the hospital. | |
[13:25] | He’s the one that got rolled out. | 他是滚下车那位 |
[13:29] | Hey, ran the bullets and the shell casings. | 处理了弹头和弹壳 都是九毫米 |
[13:32] | All nine mill. | |
[13:34] | Fourteen from the dead suspect’s gun, | 其中14枚来自死亡嫌犯的枪 13枚来自其他九毫米口径的枪 共27枚 |
[13:36] | 13 from some other nine, 27 in total. | |
[13:39] | So they were packing high-capacity semiautos. | 那他们用的是高容量半自动枪 |
[13:41] | Nick and Langston didn’t recover any ammo evidence | Nick和Langston没在Hatcher的 房子找到任何开火痕迹 |
[13:43] | from the Hatcher house. | |
[13:46] | If they went there to kill Reggie, they would have shot him inside. | 如果他们是去杀Reggie 他们应该在里面开枪 |
[13:49] | If they didn’t want to kill him, what did they want? | 如果他们不是要杀他 那想干什么? |
[13:52] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[13:56] | Jim, what’s up? | Jim 什么事? |
[14:00] | Copy that. On my way. | 好的 马上到 |
[14:04] | Brass may have just found both Reggie and Frankie. | Brass也许发现了Reggie和Frankie |
[14:12] | CATHERINE: Jim. | |
[14:14] | Ooh. Decomp. | 腐烂了 商场保安也闻到了 |
[14:17] | BRASS: The mall security smelled it too. | |
[14:18] | When she was writing up the third parking violation. | 当她写第三张停车罚单的时候 |
[14:22] | The car is registered to Aaron Sweets. | 车子以Aaron Sweets的名字注册 |
[14:24] | He ran with the Snakebacks. | 他是蛇背帮的 |
[14:26] | And according to his record, he knew Marcus Garfield. | 根据他的档案 他认识Marcus Garfield |
[14:28] | James, come on in and open this up. | James 进来 把这个打开 |
[14:30] | CATHERINE: We’re only about six or eight blocks from the crime scene. | 我们离案发现场只有六到八个街区 |
[14:40] | Well, that’s not Reggie or Frankie. | 这不是Reggie 也不是Frankie |
[14:47] | Who’s buried in Grant’s tomb? | 谁埋在格兰特将军墓里? |
[14:50] | Sweets. You see the candy cane? | Sweets(糖果) 看到那糖棒吗? |
[14:52] | Aaron Sweets. | |
[14:56] | Well, first ticket was written day before yesterday. | 第一张罚单是前天写的 |
[15:00] | BRASS: Well, that means Aaron Sweets | 那意味着Aaron Sweets 不是我们失踪的嫌犯 |
[15:01] | is not our missing suspect. | |
[15:41] | That makes four. | 第四个了 |
[15:43] | All .22s. | 全都是点22手枪 |
[15:45] | None of the players in our mess had .22s. | 这堆烂摊子里没有人用点22 死亡时间? |
[15:47] | TOD? | |
[15:49] | Mr. Sweets here had assumed room temperature. | 考虑室温的影响 |
[15:52] | Been dead 24 to 48 hours. | 死亡24到48小时 |
[15:55] | So he was dead before the shootout? | 那么他在交火前就死了? 经常有小混混挂掉 |
[15:56] | Mm-hm. I get gangbangers in here all the time. | |
[16:01] | Might be unrelated. | 也许不相关 |
[16:03] | Scenes were six blocks apart in a nice neighborhood. | 现场在六个街区外的好风气社区 |
[16:06] | This isn’t just a coincidence. | 这不只是巧合 |
[16:08] | Marcus Garfield and an unknown suspect | Marcus Garfield和一名未知嫌犯 从这儿闯入了Hatcher的房子 |
[16:11] | gained access to the Hatcher house there. | |
[16:16] | He’s not unknown anymore. | 他的身份已经确定了 |
[16:18] | I ID’d the handprint on the TV. | 我查到了电视机上指纹的主人 Robert Danward 也叫小Bobby |
[16:20] | Robert Danward, a.k.a. Little Bobby. | |
[16:23] | Another member of the Snakebacks. | 蛇背帮的另一名成员 |
[16:25] | RAY: All right. We compared the blood on the glass | 好的 玻璃上的血液与从Reggie背包里 找到的牙刷上的DNA吻合 |
[16:27] | to the DNA on the toothbrush found in Reggie’s backpack. | |
[16:31] | Confirmed that Marcus Garfield and Reggie | 确认Marcus Garfield 和Reggie一起撞碎了窗子 |
[16:33] | crashed through the window together. | |
[16:35] | The fight continued into the street. | 打到了街上 |
[16:37] | RILEY: According to the witnesses, | 根据目击者的证词 小区巡守员和疑犯交火了 |
[16:38] | the Neighborhood Watch captain confronted the suspects. | |
[16:42] | The bullet pulled from Garfield’s leg matches the Watch captain’s .38. | 从Garfield腿里取出的子弹 和巡守员的点38手枪吻合 |
[16:48] | The bullets they pulled from the Watch captain | 巡守员身上取出的子弹 来自Garfield的九毫米手枪 |
[16:50] | came from Garfield’s nine. | |
[16:59] | GREG: One of Garfield’s stray bullets | Garfield的流弹打到了 住在这儿的Jason Morley |
[17:01] | hit Jason Morley, who lived here. | |
[17:05] | He was the 7-year-old boy. | 就是那个7岁男孩 |
[17:07] | Aaron Sweets, another Snakeback, was shot four times with a .22. | Aaron Sweets 另一个蛇背帮成员 被一把点22打中四次 |
[17:11] | His body was found in the trunk of his car | 尸体在距案发现场六个街区的停车场 在他自己车的后备箱里 |
[17:13] | in a parking garage six blocks from the crime scene. | |
[17:16] | There was no .22 ammo at the scene. | 现场没有点22手枪 |
[17:19] | Can we find any connection between Sweets and Reggie? | 能找到Sweets和Reggie的关联吗? |
[17:23] | Brass checked with WLVU. | Brass查过西维加斯大学 Reggie是名全优学生 |
[17:26] | Reggie’s a straight-A student. | |
[17:27] | He was accepted early admissions for graduate school next fall. | 他已经被研究生院提前录取了 |
[17:31] | And I checked Reggie’s cell phone and landline records. | 我查了Reggie的手机和座机纪录 |
[17:34] | No calls to or from our suspects. | 没有嫌犯的电话 |
[17:37] | What about Sweets? | Sweets的呢? |
[17:38] | Didn’t have his number. | 没有他的号码 |
[17:40] | Try 555-0121. | 找找555-0121 |
[17:51] | Sweets called Reggie’s land line six times | 在过去四天Sweets给Reggie打了六次 |
[17:55] | in the last four days. | |
[17:57] | Well, that’s our connection. | 这就是我们要找的关联 |
[17:58] | Has anyone checked Reggie’s house? | 有人查过Reggie的房子吗? |
[18:00] | The uniforms cleared it, but they were only looking for bodies. | 警察查过 但他们只是找尸体 |
[18:11] | I tore the kitchen apart. No drugs, no weapons. | 我把厨房翻了个底朝天 没毒品 没武器 |
[18:15] | This doesn’t really look like a college kid’s place. | 这里不怎么像大学生住的地方 |
[18:17] | Reggie inherited this house from his grandmother. | Reggie从祖母那继承的房子 |
[18:22] | Lots of sculpture, paintings. | 有很多雕塑品和油画 |
[18:27] | Lots of phone jacks in Grandma’s house, but no phones. | 祖母的房里有很多电话插座 却没电话 |
[18:32] | Did you see a phone in the kitchen? | 你在厨房看到电话了吗? |
[18:35] | No, and none in the master or guest bedroom either. | 没有 而且主卧和客卧也没有 |
[18:39] | Let’s try Reggie’s home phone number. | 打Reggie家里的电话试试 |
[18:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:47] | [BEEPING] | |
[18:50] | [PHONE RINGING IN DISTANCE] | |
[19:11] | [PHONE RINGING MORE LOUDLY] | |
[19:13] | Who puts a phone in the closet? | 谁会把电话放在壁橱里? |
[19:29] | Wait, wait, wait. Let me go first. | 等等 让我先下 |
[19:33] | When you start carrying a gun, you can lead next time. | 你什么时候佩了枪就让你先走 |
[20:22] | – Odd place for a phone. – Yeah. | – 这里放电话太奇怪了 – 是啊 |
[20:44] | Piperidine, ether, cyanide. | 哌啶 天空醚 氰化物 |
[20:49] | Hydrochloric acid, magnesium turnings. | 盐酸 镁带 |
[20:52] | – This is a PCP lab. – This is all highly explosive. | 这是间迷幻药实验室 全都易爆 |
[20:55] | – We should get out of here. – Yeah. | – 我们最好出去 – 是啊 |
[21:03] | Word on the street is a college kid with talent as a mixer is pushing sherms | 传闻有个超级聪明的大学生 在蛇背帮的地盘上卖毒品 但没交保护费 |
[21:07] | in the Snakeback turf without paying them tribute. | |
[21:09] | BRASS: Okay, so Reggie’s got a target on his back, | 那Reggie是因为破坏蹈矩被人盯上? |
[21:12] | because he’s operating under a different business model? | |
[21:14] | You can get a degree, but it doesn’t make you smart. | 就算拿到了学位 也没变机灵 |
[21:17] | Any word on Little Bobby? | 有没有小Bobby的消息? |
[21:18] | I heard he’s taking some vacation time. | 听说他在度假 |
[21:23] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛? |
[21:25] | Hey, I just wanted to let you know | 我只是想告诉你 我们抓到那个打中Jason的人了 |
[21:27] | that we got the guy who shot Jason. | |
[21:30] | He was a known gang member. | 他是一个混混 |
[21:34] | I’d like to rip his heart out. | 我要把他的心挖出来 |
[21:37] | I’d like to let you, | 我也想让你得偿所愿… 但他已经死了 |
[21:39] | but he’s already dead. | |
[21:46] | I know it probably doesn’t help. | 我知道这可能算不上安慰 |
[21:50] | You have to do this very often? | 你经常做这事吗? |
[21:56] | It’s not part of my job. | 这并不是我的工作 |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:03] | I lost my wife last year. | 去年 我妻子过世了 |
[22:07] | Jason just started sleeping in his own bed again. | Jason…刚刚敢重新一个人睡 |
[22:15] | Cops like coffee, right? | 警察都喜欢咖啡吧? 要喝一杯吗 |
[22:18] | You want a cup? | |
[22:21] | Sure. | 好 |
[22:29] | RAY: Send these up to Catherine. | 把这些传给Catherine |
[22:34] | She says Hazmat wants to know exactly what’s down here. | 她说毒素处理组想了解详细情况 |
[22:40] | Pure white powder. | 纯白粉 |
[22:43] | Clear crystal finished product. | 无色晶体最终产物 |
[22:46] | Usually this stuff looks like yellow sludge. | 这些东西一般都做得像黄泥 |
[22:49] | Reggie had it going on. It’s high grade. | Reggie干得很好 高品质产品 |
[23:09] | [WHISPERS] Riley. | |
[23:17] | Blood. Still wet. | 血 还是湿的 |
[23:22] | Stop right there! | 站住! |
[23:27] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[23:44] | Hey, I’m just gonna go check on my guys. | 我下去看看伙计们 |
[23:46] | – If you need anything, let me know. – All right. | – 有事就说 – 好 |
[23:49] | Drop your guns. | 放下你们的枪! |
[23:50] | RILEY: We’re not cops. | 我们不是警察 是技术人员 我们不佩枪 |
[23:52] | We’re lab techs. We don’t carry guns. | |
[23:58] | Over there. Sit down. | 坐到那边去! |
[24:02] | Just put the gun down, okay? | 把枪放下来 好吗? |
[24:05] | We’ll do whatever you want. | 我们会听从你的要求 |
[24:10] | There’s a lot of chemicals in here. If you shoot, you’re gonna blow us all up. | 这里有很多化学物质 如果开枪 我们都会被炸飞 |
[24:13] | Sit down! Shut up! | 坐下! 闭嘴! |
[24:17] | Go! | 去! 闭上嘴! |
[24:19] | And shut up! | |
[24:21] | – What happened to your friend? – I said shut up! | – 你朋友怎么啦? – 我说了闭嘴! |
[24:24] | GREG: Knock, knock? Anybody home? | 嘿 嘿 有人在吗? |
[24:27] | Who the hell is that? A cop? | 那他妈的是谁? 警察? |
[24:29] | No. He works with us. | 不 他是我们的同事 |
[24:33] | I’m gonna get rid of him, okay? | 我去打发他走 好吗? |
[24:41] | You don’t need any more problems. | 你不想再惹麻烦 |
[24:45] | GREG: Hello? | 有人吗? |
[24:50] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[24:53] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[24:58] | GREG: Hey, you down there? | 你们在吗? 我刚在隔壁 过来看看… |
[24:59] | I was in the neighborhood, thought I’d stop by– | |
[25:01] | It’s okay. Riley. | 没事 Riley… |
[25:04] | We don’t need any help. | 我们不需要帮助 |
[25:07] | Okay, Sanders. | 好吧 Sanders |
[25:11] | See you back at the lab. | 实验室见 |
[25:23] | Here, sit, sit. | 到这边坐下! |
[25:37] | We have a situation downstairs. | 楼下有情况 |
[25:40] | Suspects on the premises. | 嫌犯在地下室 |
[25:42] | There’s a surveillance camera over the front door. | 那里有监视前门的摄影机 |
[25:46] | I’m gonna go call it in. | 我去叫人 |
[26:10] | BRASS: Hey, Greg. | 嘿 Greg |
[26:12] | Langston and Riley have been taken hostage | Langston和Riley在迷药实验室被劫持 |
[26:16] | at the PCP lab. | |
[26:18] | I don’t know who or how many. | 不知道是谁 不知道人数 |
[26:20] | I’ll call SWAT, notify Catherine. | 我马上找特警队 通知Catherine |
[26:30] | RAY: You’re Reggie, right? | 你叫Reggie 是吧? |
[26:32] | Hey, man, you listen, okay? | 嘿 你给我听好 |
[26:35] | I’m not gonna tell you again, okay? Just sit there and shut up. | 我不会说第二次 你只需要给我安静坐着 |
[26:39] | All right, Frankie, try to calm down. | 没问题 Frankie 冷静点 |
[26:42] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁? |
[26:45] | Reggie, your mother’s in the hospital. She’s worried about you. | Reggie 你妈妈在医院 她很担心你 |
[26:49] | She’s worried about the both of you. | 你们俩她都很担心 |
[26:55] | Reggie looks like he’s hurt pretty bad, Frankie. | Reggie看上去伤的很重 Frankie |
[26:57] | I can help him. I’m a doctor. | 我能帮他 我是医生 |
[27:02] | I can help him. All I need to do is look at him. | 我能帮他 我只要过去看他的伤势 |
[27:07] | Go. | 好吧 |
[27:10] | No, no, no, you sit. | 不 不 你别动 |
[27:22] | I need more light to examine him properly. | 我需要充足光线来查看情况 能把他带到实验室去吗? |
[27:24] | Can we bring him into the lab? | |
[27:27] | Yeah, okay, okay, okay. | 行 行行 |
[27:29] | But this better not be a trick! | 但你最好别耍我! |
[27:31] | We’ll lay you down on three. One, two, | 数到三就把你放下 一 二 三 |
[27:35] | Three. | |
[27:38] | You hanging in there? | 你能坚持住吧? |
[27:40] | Is my mom okay? | 我妈妈还好吧? |
[27:42] | RAY: I think she’s going to be fine. | 她会好起来 |
[27:46] | REGGIE: I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我不是故意惹这些事 |
[27:48] | RAY: Well, no one ever does. | 嗯 当然了 我会死吗? |
[27:52] | Am I–? Am I gonna die? | |
[27:54] | If you tried to take this glass out yourself, | 如果你想自己取出玻璃 你恐怕已经死了 |
[27:56] | you probably would have. | |
[27:58] | You know, I was… | 你知道吗 我… |
[28:01] | I was a big fan of Steve Irwin. | 我是鳄鱼先生的大粉丝 |
[28:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:11] | Hey, come on, there’s nothing wrong with his head. | 别乱搞 伙计 他的头没事 |
[28:13] | – Get your finger off of there. – I need to check his vitals. | 把你的手拿开 我要检查他的脉搏和心率 |
[28:15] | His heart rate. | |
[28:17] | I want to make sure that he doesn’t go into shock. | 我想确认他不会休克 |
[28:20] | Look at me, Reggie. Open your eyes, look at me. | 看着我 Reggie 睁大眼睛 |
[28:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:34] | Okay. | |
[28:38] | Frankie, Reggie’s having a reaction to the chemicals in this room. | Frankie 这里的化学物质对他不好 |
[28:42] | He’s been in here too long. So have you. | 他在这里待太久了 你也是 |
[28:44] | – We’ve got to get the both of you out. – No, no, no. | 我们得离开这里 不不不 你当我白痴吗? |
[28:46] | What do you think I am, stupid? | |
[28:48] | I think you care about what happens to Reggie. | 我知道你在意Reggie的安危 |
[28:51] | – Frankie, let him help me. FRANKIE: Oh, come on, Reg. | Frankie 就让他帮我吧 别这样 Reg 别站在他们那边 难道你也变傻了? |
[28:53] | Don’t be on their side. Are you stuck on stupid too? | |
[28:55] | Can’t you see they’re playing you? | 你看不出他们在耍你吗? |
[28:58] | You know, that’s your problem. | 你的问题就在这 |
[28:59] | You always let people sucker you. | 你总是轻易上当 |
[29:01] | My problem was I tried to help you. | 我的问题是我想帮你 |
[29:03] | I should’ve just let you die in the streets, man. | 我本该让你死在街头 老兄 |
[29:07] | [GUNSHOTS] | |
[29:13] | Mr. Book Smart. | 聪明的教科书先生 |
[29:15] | Man, you ain’t that smart. | 你没有那么聪明 |
[29:16] | You don’t know nothing about the real grind like I do. | 你根本不了解这个社会 |
[29:19] | – The real grind, Frankie? FRANKIE: Yeah. | – 这个社会 Frankie? – 对 |
[29:21] | – The real grind? – Yeah. | – 这个社会? – 对 |
[29:23] | The only thing you know is a gun. | 你唯一知道的就是枪 |
[29:25] | – Without that gun, you’re nothing! – I’m nothing? | 没了那把枪 你什么都不是! 我什么都不是? |
[29:30] | Man, without me, you wouldn’t even have a dime for grad school! | 没有我 你一分钱学费都没有! |
[29:33] | I’m the one who turned your little chemistry projects into paper! | 是我让你的化学项目能够写成论文! |
[29:37] | And then you want to go pay off Sweets like a chump. | 你当时像傻瓜一样想报复Sweets |
[29:40] | Man, you didn’t need to pay for protection! | 你不需要交保护费! |
[29:42] | Talking about, you need protection! | 说你需要保护 满口胡言! |
[29:44] | You didn’t need protection! You had me! | 你不需要保护! 有我在! |
[29:46] | I’m the one who killed Sweets! | 是我杀了Sweets! |
[29:47] | I’m the one who protected your ass when you needed it! | 你需要帮助时 是我给你擦屁股! |
[29:50] | – That was me! Me! – Look at me, Frankie! | – 都是我! 我! – 看着我 Frankie! |
[29:52] | – What? – He’s bleeding. | – 什么? – 他在流血 |
[29:57] | Sit back, Reggie, sit back, sit back. | 躺下 Reggie 躺下躺下 |
[29:59] | [REGGIE GROANING] | |
[30:03] | All right, Frankie. | Frankie 如果我不帮他 他会死的 你有枪 你说了算 你最好想清楚 |
[30:06] | He’s gonna die if I don’t help him. You’ve got the gun. | |
[30:08] | That means you’re in charge, so you better make a decision. | |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好吧 你干什么都行 |
[30:14] | Do something, whatever. | |
[30:16] | I need a towel, | 我需要毛巾之类清洁伤口的布 |
[30:18] | some kind of cloth to clean up this wound. | |
[30:20] | I have to irrigate the wound. I need alcohol or water. | 得冲洗伤口 需要酒精或水 |
[30:22] | Do you have any of that here in the lab? | 实验室里有这些东西吗? |
[30:24] | We also have to seal up all those chemicals. | 还得把所有化学物品封起来 |
[30:28] | Yeah, okay. | 好 去吧 |
[30:29] | Go. | |
[30:36] | Here. Here. Here are paper towels. | 这有点纸巾 清水在这 |
[30:39] | Fresh water over there. | |
[30:41] | We don’t have any lids here. | 这里没盖子 |
[30:44] | But I have some tape in my kit that will work, okay? | 我工具包里有些胶带能用 可以吗? |
[30:51] | Okay. Go. | 好 拿吧 |
[31:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[31:03] | – Frankie. – You calling the cops, huh? | – 你在呼叫警察? |
[31:06] | Hey. | |
[31:08] | Is that what you doing, Miss Smart-Aleck, huh? | 你打算这么干吧 自作聪明小姐? |
[31:10] | – Leave it! Drop it! – Listen to me. | 放在那! 不许动! 我要是不把无线电捡起来 |
[31:12] | If I don’t pick up that radio, | |
[31:14] | it’s gonna send out a “horizontal alert.” | 它就会发出”水平警报” |
[31:16] | Now, that means the police will know that we’re in trouble within 30 seconds. | 30秒内警察就知道出事了 |
[31:21] | So just let me pick it up, okay? | 就让我捡起来吧 |
[31:25] | Turn it off. | 关掉! 关掉! |
[31:27] | Turn it off. | |
[31:30] | Turn it off. Turn it off. | |
[31:32] | CATHERINE: Ray e-mailed me photos from the PCP lab, | Ray给我发过迷药实验室的照片 其中显示了一个监控器 |
[31:34] | one of which includes a surveillance monitor. | |
[31:37] | The suspects have a clear view of the front of the house. | 嫌犯能清楚看到房子前面 |
[31:39] | We got a three-man entry team right here. | 三人入侵队已就位 设法进入 |
[31:41] | We’ll find an alternate way in. | |
[31:43] | FRANKIE [OVER RADIO]: I am running the show here, okay? | 你们都要听我的 清楚吗? |
[31:45] | Hey, we got an open mic. | 有现场直播 |
[31:47] | RAY: Look, tell me who’s gonna help me here with Reggie. | 谁来帮我照顾Reggie |
[31:50] | I need another pair of hands. | 我还需要人手 |
[31:51] | Reggie and Frankie are both in there. | Reggie和Frankie都在 |
[31:53] | – Are you gonna help me? – Sounds like Reggie’s injured. | – 你到底来不来帮忙? – 听上去Reggie受伤了 |
[31:55] | Which means there’s probably only one gun in there: | 可能只有一支枪 在Frankie手上 |
[31:58] | – Frankie’s. FRANKIE: Get your– | |
[32:00] | Get your little nurse lady to help you. | 让你的小护士帮你忙 |
[32:01] | That’s right, go over there. Go help my cousin. | 没错 去帮我表哥 |
[32:06] | Frankie, listen to me. | Frankie 听着 |
[32:09] | You haven’t hurt anyone yet. | 你现在还没伤过人 但是… |
[32:10] | But if you… | |
[32:11] | If you pull that trigger, that .22 is gonna change everything. | 如果你扣下扳机 这支点22会改变一切 |
[32:14] | Frankie’s got the .22. | Frankie手上的是点22 |
[32:16] | Sweets was killed with a .22. | 杀Sweets的枪就是点22 |
[32:19] | I haven’t hurt anyone yet? Is that what you just said? | 我还没伤到任何人? 你刚才这么说? |
[32:25] | I wasted a guy, okay? | 我杀过人 我杀了个混黑道的 |
[32:28] | I killed a gangbanger. | |
[32:36] | It’s not like the court’s gonna execute me. I’m only 14! | 法庭又不会判我死刑 我才14岁 |
[32:39] | So, go ahead! Just do something! Just fix my cousin! | 快去把我表哥治好! |
[32:43] | [HELICOPTER BLADES WHIRRING] | |
[32:44] | What the hell are they doing here? | 他们搞什么鬼? |
[32:46] | It’s a damn news chopper. | 是部新闻直升机 |
[32:48] | This is restricted air space. | 这是管制空域 我让他们开走 |
[32:50] | We’ll get them out of here. | |
[32:57] | Cops? | 警察? |
[33:02] | It was the radio. | 是无线电惹的祸! |
[33:06] | You tricked me, you bitch! | 你骗了我 你这婊子! |
[33:08] | [FRANKIE YELLING] | |
[33:11] | – Frankie, that’s enough. – You! | – Frankie 够了 – 你! |
[33:13] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[33:30] | If he dies, | 他要是死了 谁也别想活 |
[33:32] | then we all die. | |
[33:40] | Frankie, just let me answer the phone, and tell them that we’re okay. | Frankie 让我接电话报平安 |
[33:44] | No. No, no, they don’t need to know squat. | 不 他们屁都别想知道 |
[33:47] | – Reggie’s got to get to a hospital. – But you said you could fix him. | Reggie必须得去医院 你说过你能治好他 |
[33:51] | I don’t have the proper equipment. | 我没有合适工具 |
[33:53] | He needs a surgeon. I’m not a surgeon. | 他需要外科医生 我不是外科医生 |
[33:55] | – But you’re a doctor, right? – Yes. | – 但你是医生啊? – 是的 |
[33:57] | Yeah, so figure out something. | 那就想想办法 |
[33:59] | REGGIE: Doc. | 医生 我觉得怪怪的 天旋地转 好吧 我得… |
[34:00] | I don’t feel good. | |
[34:02] | Everything is spinning. | |
[34:06] | All right, I have… | |
[34:07] | Well, I can use the ether to put you under. | 我可以用乙烯把你麻醉 |
[34:09] | I’ve got a scalpel in my kit to make the incision, | 我工具包里有手术刀 |
[34:12] | and hemostats to clamp off the veins before I remove the glass. | 还有止血钳 在移开玻璃前夹住血管 还需要些别的东西 |
[34:16] | I still need other things. | |
[34:18] | I need gauze, sterile gauze, | 消毒纱布 针 线 杀菌剂 – 我们什么都没有 – 我都有 在急救箱里 |
[34:20] | a needle and thread, antiseptic. We don’t have that. | |
[34:22] | Okay, I have all of that. It’s up in the first-aid kit. | |
[34:26] | But it’s in the truck, upstairs. | 不过在屋外的车里 |
[34:31] | No! | 不 谁也不准走 |
[34:33] | No. No one’s going anywhere. | |
[34:35] | I can help Reggie, but I need the kit. I have to have it. | 我可以治Reggie 但必须有急救箱 |
[34:38] | Just let me tell them I’m coming up there. | 让我跟他们说我要上去 |
[34:42] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[34:44] | This is another– Another one of your tricks, isn’t it? | 这又是你的诡计 是不是? |
[34:47] | This isn’t a trick, Frankie. | 这不是诡计 Frankie |
[34:49] | I want us all to walk away from this, okay? | 我希望大家都能安全脱身 |
[34:55] | This is Adams. | 我是Adams |
[34:56] | Are you and Langston okay? | 你和Langston都没事吧? |
[34:58] | Yeah, yeah. We’re all okay. | 是的 都没事 |
[35:00] | Without alerting the suspects, | 能否在不惊动疑犯的前提下 描述一下具体情形? |
[35:01] | can you describe the situation in detail? | |
[35:04] | We have a kid down here who’s injured. | 这里有个孩子受伤了 需要医治 |
[35:06] | He needs medical attention. | |
[35:08] | I’m gonna come up and get the first-aid kit from the truck. | 我要上去拿车里的急救箱 |
[35:11] | Langston is gonna stay here. | Langston会待在这 |
[35:17] | I have to be able to come back down. | 我必须回来 |
[35:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:23] | She’s got to go back in, or Langston’s dead. | 她得回去 不然Langston就没命了 |
[35:25] | Jack, give me a walkie. | Jack 给我个无线电 |
[35:28] | I want to talk to her. | 我想跟她说几句 |
[35:29] | The front entrance and the street are covered. | 前门和街道上都装了监控摄像头 |
[35:31] | They’ll be waiting for us to make our move. | – 他们等我们行动 – 了解 我们得试试 我不能干坐着 |
[35:33] | – Okay, I got it. – We got to try. | |
[35:34] | I can’t just sit here and do nothing. | |
[35:36] | CATHERINE: The tree behind the Denali is the edge of frame. | 这辆德纳里后面的树是画面盲区 |
[35:39] | Stay behind that. | 就待在那后面 |
[35:41] | BRASS: Right. Yeah, I got that. | 了解 |
[36:03] | Why is she going to the back of the truck? | 她干嘛跑到车后面? |
[36:05] | We keep the first aid kit in the back of the truck, Frankie. | 我们都把急救箱放在后车厢 |
[36:08] | You have to trust us. | 你得信任我们 |
[36:11] | She better not run. | 她最好别逃跑 |
[36:16] | How you holding up? | 你还撑得住吗? |
[36:23] | How many guns? | 里面有多少人有枪? |
[36:27] | You armed? | 你有武器吗? |
[36:31] | Then you know what you got to do. | 那你知道该怎么做了 |
[36:34] | RAY: Frankie, bring me that bottle of ether, please. | Frankie 把那瓶乙醚递给我 |
[36:43] | Yes, that’s it. Put it down there. | 就是那瓶 放在这 谢谢 |
[36:46] | Thank you. | |
[36:51] | [CREAKING] | |
[36:56] | I came right back. | 我回来了 |
[37:03] | Frankie, I’m gonna open this up, | Frankie 我打开箱子 让你看没耍花招 |
[37:05] | so you can see for yourself no tricks. | |
[37:14] | Please, please, don’t– | 别碰 你会污染物品 Reggie可能因此感染 |
[37:15] | Don’t touch any of that. You’ll contaminate it, | |
[37:18] | and Reggie could get infected. | |
[37:20] | Look, I’m going to need another pair of hands. | 我需要一个人手 |
[37:22] | Which one of you is going to help me? | 你们谁来帮忙 |
[37:24] | – Ain’t gonna be me. REGGIE: Relax, Frankie. | – 我不要 – 放轻松 Frankie |
[37:27] | You just worry about how you’re going to get us out of here. | 你只管想怎么把我们弄出去 |
[37:33] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[37:35] | Riley, I want you to apply pressure here. | Riley 我要你按着这里 |
[37:38] | That’s good. With your fingertips, just like that. Very good. | 好 用你的指尖 就这样 |
[37:42] | Reggie, I want you to understand exactly what I’m going to do. | Reggie 听好接下来的步骤 |
[37:48] | First, I’m gonna put you under. | 首先 我会麻醉你 |
[37:49] | Once you’re under, | 麻醉一生效 我会止住出血 |
[37:51] | I’m going to stop the bleeding, and once that’s done, | |
[37:53] | I’m going to try and remove the glass. All right? | 然后 我会把玻璃拔出来 懂吗? |
[37:57] | Listen, tell my mom I love her. | 跟我妈说我爱她 |
[38:00] | You tell her that yourself. | 你自己跟她说 |
[38:04] | You know, I only wanted to become a real scientist. | 我只想当个真正的科学家 |
[38:10] | Maybe do some good. | 做点善事 |
[38:13] | I guess I thought I could handle everything. | 我以为一切都在我的掌控下 |
[38:16] | Things got away from me. | 但一切都失去控制了 |
[38:23] | Try and relax. | 放轻松 |
[38:24] | I shouldn’t have run. | 我不该逃走 |
[38:27] | Don’t fight it. | 别挣扎 放松 |
[38:29] | Just relax. | |
[38:30] | Take a couple of deep breaths. | 深呼吸几下 |
[38:56] | I have to cut him, Frankie. | 我要下刀了 Frankie |
[38:58] | It’s very difficult to concentrate with you pointing that gun at me. | 你用枪指着 我很难集中精神 |
[39:05] | MAN: We can pump in CS gas. | 我们可以注入催泪气体 |
[39:07] | On the west side of the house, there’s a vent | 房子南边有个通风口直达实验室 |
[39:09] | that leads directly into the lab. | |
[39:10] | CATHERINE: Except we’re talking about a 14-year-old kid with a gun | 问题是这有个14岁的小孩 手里拿着枪 而且敢动手 气体可能让他恐慌 |
[39:13] | he’s not afraid to use. The gas could cause him to panic. | |
[39:15] | One wild shot and he blows up the whole block. | 只要开一枪 整个小区都得炸飞 |
[39:17] | Riley’s armed. She’s trained for this. | Riley带着枪 她训练有素 |
[39:19] | If she gets the opportunity, she will take it. | 只要有机会 她不会放过 |
[39:21] | One thing we got going for us, time is on our side. | 我们有一个优势 时间优势 |
[39:25] | I say we trust them. | 我相信他们能自己搞定 |
[39:26] | So do I. | 我也相信 |
[39:35] | RAY: We need more towels. | 还需要纸巾 |
[39:43] | Hand me another hemostat. | 再给我一支止血钳 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:03] | – All right. Ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗? – 是的 |
[40:05] | – And here we go. – Okay. | – 来吧 – 好 |
[40:12] | Oh, my God! What did you do to him? | 天啊 你把他怎么了? |
[40:15] | – I need help. – He’s not gonna die, is he? | – 我需要帮助 – 他不会死吧? |
[40:17] | I need someone to put pressure on the artery. | 来人按住动脉 |
[40:22] | RILEY: Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[40:27] | I need someone to apply pressure to the artery | 在我准备按压绷带时 要有人按住动脉 我需要你的手 |
[40:29] | while I make a pressure bandage, Frankie. I need your hands. | |
[40:33] | Reggie needs your help. Give me the gun. | Reggie需要你 把枪给我 |
[40:37] | Come on, do some good for a change. | 做点善事换下口味 |
[40:41] | RAY: Frankie, I need you over here now. | Frankie 这里急需你帮忙 |
[40:44] | RILEY: Come on. | |
[40:55] | RAY: You see where my hand is? | 看到我的手吗? 把你手放在那 感觉到了吗? 明白吗? 没错 就是那 用力压 |
[40:56] | Put your hand there. You feel it? You got it? That’s it, right there. | |
[40:59] | Keep the pressure tight. Good. | |
[41:02] | Code Four, suspect’s disarmed. | 状况稳定 疑犯已解除武装 |
[41:05] | We need an ambulance, Code Three. | 我们需要救护车 尽快 |
[41:28] | Have your people treat him fairly, captain. | 让你的人公正待他 队长 |
[41:30] | He doesn’t have to be a lost cause. | 他还不算无可救药 |
[41:35] | Somehow, I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你要这么说 |